IndiaDivine.org

Shortcut method to find the year of marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Dhanbalan jiThanks for yr magical finder of marriage date.I tried for some cases, but not satisfied with.First I explain what I have understood from the content through an example.7th Lord of Rasi chart is VE.In the Nawamsa chart Ve is in GeminiSo, When Ju transit to Gemini or Libra(5th from Gemini) or Aquarius (9th from Gemini)within 6 >degree, is the date of marriage.Can u kindly find out the marriage date according to th rule given for the native as followsDOB 02.10.1946TOB - 06.51.pmplace - 80E06 - 07N07Time Zone 5.5This humble request is only for my Astrological knowledge in following up yr rule.RegdsSunaparanthaDhanabalan R <r.dhanabalankpsystem groups Friday, February 20, 2009 8:38:26 PM Shortcut method to find the year of marriage

Dear Members

The shortcut method to find the marriage year. This rule will be correct for about 60% of the cases. I have checked the rule with many charts.

Find the 7th lord in Rasi chart. Look into the navamsa sign where this 7th lord posited. Jupiter transit in that sign in Rasi chart or 5,9 to that sign is the marriage timing. Orb 6 degree in either side of the sign to be considered. If Jupiter is retrograde in natal chart, the marriage will be materialized during retrograde Jupiter in transit 70% of the cases.

In my chart 5-8-1954, 17.19PM,Salem, Jupiter is in Gemini at 23 degree. 7th lord Mercury is in Cancer in Navamsa. Marriage date 4-9-1978. On that day, Jupiter transited in Cancer 6 degree in rasi chart.

Dhanabalan

Dear Sunaparantha ji

I said that its reliability is 60%. Check 10 charts and tell the reliability rate. Tomorrow I can give you some examples.

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/20/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage Date: Friday, February 20, 2009, 4:51 PM

Respected Dhanbalan jiThanks for yr magical finder of marriage date.I tried for some cases, but not satisfied with.First I explain what I have understood from the content through an example.7th Lord of Rasi chart is VE.In the Nawamsa chart Ve is in GeminiSo, When Ju transit to Gemini or Libra(5th from Gemini) or Aquarius (9th from Gemini)within 6 >degree, is the date of marriage.Can u kindly find out the marriage date according to th rule given for the native as followsDOB 02.10.1946TOB - 06.51.pmplace - 80E06 - 07N07Time Zone 5.5This humble request is only for my Astrological knowledge in following up yr rule.RegdsSunaparantha

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >kpsystem groups <@gro ups.com>Friday, February 20, 2009 8:38:26 PM Shortcut method to find the year of marriage

Dear Members

The shortcut method to find the marriage year. This rule will be correct for about 60% of the cases. I have checked the rule with many charts.

Find the 7th lord in Rasi chart. Look into the navamsa sign where this 7th lord posited. Jupiter transit in that sign in Rasi chart or 5,9 to that sign is the marriage timing. Orb 6 degree in either side of the sign to be considered. If Jupiter is retrograde in natal chart, the marriage will be materialized during retrograde Jupiter in transit 70% of the cases.

In my chart 5-8-1954, 17.19PM,Salem, Jupiter is in Gemini at 23 degree. 7th lord Mercury is in Cancer in Navamsa. Marriage date 4-9-1978. On that day, Jupiter transited in Cancer 6 degree in rasi chart.

Dhanabalan

Dear Sunaparantha ji

The lagna falls at 0.55' in Aries. 7th lord is Venus and Venus in Gemini sign in navamsa. When Jupiter transits in Gemini or Libra or Auarius, the marriage may materialize in the year 1970 or 1974 or 1978. If the lagna falls at Pisces, the 7th lord Mercury is in Virgo sign in navamsa, the marriage may materialize in the year 1969 or 1973 or 1977. I have taken this rule from tradition classics. Nadi astrology said that when the natal Jupiter is retro, the transit Jupiter also should be retro in most of the cases. In the Bhirugu Nanthi nadi, the Jupiter should have contact with Mars(marriage karaka) and Venus(kalathrira karaka) simultaneously according to Nadi aspects.

I am giving a feedback from our member.

"Friday, February 20, 2009 6:00 PM

This sender is DomainKeys verified

"V G Subramanian" <vgs_19

Add sender to Contacts

r.dhanabalan

Dear Mr. Dhanabalan,

Let me introduce myself at this point of time. I am V G Subramanian, ( a retired executive from L & T ECC-Chennai & silent member of this group) belongs to Pudukkottai, Tamilnadu, residing now at close to Noida, (Gaziabad-UP).

I would like to appreciate and thank you for your sincere all around effort showing on this forum to highlight all notable rules, you have experienced to upgrade the knowledge of forum members.

Now your latest short cut rule for marriage date/time worked out correctly when I checked with my natal Chart. My DOB: 26-AUG-1949:08:35 am at a village called Virachilai, 10 miles from Pudukkottai.

The Long: 78:52 (E) and Lat :10:23 (N).

My marriage took place at Chennai on 19-AUG-1973 at 08:00 hrs:

As you informed in your msg, in my natal chart , Virgo Asc., 7th house in Pisces, the lord Jupiter was occupied in Makara rasi (capricorn) in retrograde in (00:09':51").

The same 7th lord Jupiter is in navamsa in Makara rasi itself in retrograde position.

On the day of marriage also the Jupiter (7th Lord) was in retrograde, transitting in makara in 11:22':41". I hope this is almost in order. Kindly check up and give me your feedback.

I will also check up further with my family members chart for the validity of the rule and give you the feedback.

Thanks / regards,V G Subramanian."

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/20/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage Date: Friday, February 20, 2009, 4:51 PM

Respected Dhanbalan jiThanks for yr magical finder of marriage date.I tried for some cases, but not satisfied with.First I explain what I have understood from the content through an example.7th Lord of Rasi chart is VE.In the Nawamsa chart Ve is in GeminiSo, When Ju transit to Gemini or Libra(5th from Gemini) or Aquarius (9th from Gemini)within 6 >degree, is the date of marriage.Can u kindly find out the marriage date according to th rule given for the native as followsDOB 02.10.1946TOB - 06.51.pmplace - 80E06 - 07N07Time Zone 5.5This humble request is only for my Astrological knowledge in following up yr rule.RegdsSunaparantha

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >kpsystem groups <@gro ups.com>Friday, February 20, 2009 8:38:26 PM Shortcut method to find the year of marriage

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Good Mornimg,Dear Dhanabalan ji,Thanks for the mail.First of all I must say, that this discussion should not be reached to any argument or any debating in any aspect.Personally for me, a contradiction has been arose from yr clarification for the marriage of this native.From the date of the birth, the native is known as an Aries born. For Aries he should have got married in 70, 74 or 78..I can certify that has not taken place in any of those years.Secondly u have mentioned " IF THE LAGNA FALLS AT PIECES ......." the marriage has happened 69, 73 or 77. within on of these three years the native got married.The contradiction points out some questions as,1. What is his correct Lagna? According to the Astrology there wont be

two Lagnas for a native. It should be ONE and ONLY as SUN and MOON.2. Can any Astrologer say that " U may be in Aries OR Pieces" to a person who visited for astrological assistance? without a firm decision?3. I firmly hold the opinion that any Astrolger is not in an ability to forecast the exact date of marriage of a native, at least as a postmortem!I too have lost in my participation of yr Quiz 05, and no one has won the match.And it was a prominent mark in all the past quiz up to Q-5, any well known skilled and graduated astrologer has not participated for. Why? No body is in the possession of Bharma's knowledge to see the exact date thru the horoscope. If we give the date of Marriage or date of any other incident of a native, all of us can comb the entanglements and find out

the exact date of the incident by means of keeping any planet or cusp in to the creditable acccount of our chances in prediction!You have invited to members to go thru his wife's chart(Q-5) to see the chance of marriage in that day as per the planetory behaviours at the birth. Yes every one will find the rule, there wont ba any question in declaring with a number of pages of supporting rules and texts and quotations.!Please take the BT, which I have given to u, as another quez to see the exact date of marriage, a challange to all.Finally I wish to mention my opinion on the marrige.Marriage is not a signing of a legal document or a ritual festival or a binding the fingers by a holy thread. Marriage is some other important thing according to the power of Universe. So we must first try to understand the meaning of Marriage.Even when I was in the traditional practising, this was a question me, what is the marriage? Still

I am in search of the correct reply by reaserching number of charts, but the difficulty is getting the required data from the persons concerned.Pl grant me excuse, if I have made any idea or words to make unhappiness of anybody who read this.RegardsSunaparanthaDhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2009 8:40:58 AMRe: Shortcut

method to find the year of marriage

Dear Sunaparantha ji

The lagna falls at 0.55' in Aries. 7th lord is Venus and Venus in Gemini sign in navamsa. When Jupiter transits in Gemini or Libra or Auarius, the marriage may materialize in the year 1970 or 1974 or 1978. If the lagna falls at Pisces, the 7th lord Mercury is in Virgo sign in navamsa, the marriage may materialize in the year 1969 or 1973 or 1977. I have taken this rule from tradition classics. Nadi astrology said that when the natal Jupiter is retro, the transit Jupiter also should be retro in most of the cases. In the Bhirugu Nanthi nadi, the Jupiter should have contact with Mars(marriage karaka) and Venus(kalathrira karaka) simultaneously according to Nadi aspects.

"Friday, February 20, 2009 6:00 PM This sender is DomainKeys verified "V G Subramanian" <vgs_19 > Add sender to Contacts r.dhanabalan@ Dear Mr. Dhanabalan, Let me introduce myself at this point of time. I am V G Subramanian, ( a retired executive from L & T ECC-Chennai & silent member of this group) belongs to Pudukkottai, Tamilnadu, residing now at close to Noida, (Gaziabad-UP) . I would like to appreciate and thank you for your sincere all around effort showing on this forum to highlight all notable rules, you have experienced to upgrade the knowledge of forum members. Now your latest short cut rule for marriage date/time worked out correctly when I checked with my natal Chart. My DOB: 26-AUG-1949: 08:35 am at a village called Virachilai, 10 miles from Pudukkottai. The Long: 78:52 (E) and Lat :10:23 (N). My marriage took place at Chennai on 19-AUG-1973 at 08:00 hrs: As you informed in your msg, in my natal chart , Virgo Asc., 7th house in Pisces, the lord Jupiter was occupied in Makara rasi (capricorn) in retrograde in (00:09':51") . The same 7th lord Jupiter is in navamsa in Makara rasi itself in retrograde position. On the day of marriage also the Jupiter (7th Lord) was in retrograde, transitting in makara in 11:22':41". I hope this is almost in order. Kindly check up and give me your feedback. I will also check up further with my family members chart for the validity of the rule and give you the feedback. Thanks / regards,V G Subramanian. " Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/20/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage@gro ups.comFriday, February 20, 2009, 4:51 PM

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

60% result is a very low deree of accepance of any rule.It should be min of 80% or more

raichur anant --- On Fri, 20/2/09, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan Shortcut method to find the year of marriage"kpsystem groups" Friday, 20 February, 2009, 8:38 PM

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Respected Sir

Namaskar

Thanks for your magical/shortcut method to find the year of marriage.

I checked with my natal chart.

my DOB : 18-Oct-1960

TOB : 3.05 AM

POB : Meerut ( Uttar Pradesh )

In my natal chart Lio Asc. and Lio Rasi

7th Rasi is Aquarirus , Rasi Lord is Sani

In the Navmasa char Lord Sani in Virgo Rasi

So

When Jup transit to Virgo OR Capricorn ( 5th from Virgo ) OR Taurus

( 9th from Virgo )

My marriage took place at Meerut on 31-Jan.-1989

On the day of marriage ,the Jupiter was transitting in Tourus Rasi in 2:35:17

With regards I wish to thank you for your notable rules.

But Sir, I will also check up further with my wife chart for the validity of the rule

I am not find in order.

The detail of my wife birth is under:-

DOB : 19-Jan-1969

POB : Ambala ( Haryana )

TOB : 9:21 AM

I again Thank you for your valuable appreciation.

Pradeep K. Goyal

--- शनि, 21/2/09 को, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan ने लिखा:

दà¥à¤µà¤¾à¤°à¤¾: Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanविषय: Re: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage दिनांक: शनिवार, 21 फ़रवरी, 2009, 8:40 AM

Dear Sunaparantha ji

"Friday, February 20, 2009 6:00 PM This sender is DomainKeys verified

"V G Subramanian" <vgs_19 > Add sender to Contacts

r.dhanabalan@ Dear Mr. Dhanabalan,

Let me introduce myself at this point of time. I am V G Subramanian, ( a retired executive from L & T ECC-Chennai & silent member of this group) belongs to Pudukkottai, Tamilnadu, residing now at close to Noida, (Gaziabad-UP) .

I would like to appreciate and thank you for your sincere all around effort showing on this forum to highlight all notable rules, you have experienced to upgrade the knowledge of forum members.

Now your latest short cut rule for marriage date/time worked out correctly when I checked with my natal Chart. My DOB: 26-AUG-1949: 08:35 am at a village called Virachilai, 10 miles from Pudukkottai.

The Long: 78:52 (E) and Lat :10:23 (N). My marriage took place at Chennai on 19-AUG-1973 at 08:00 hrs: As you informed in your msg, in my natal chart , Virgo Asc., 7th house in Pisces, the lord Jupiter was occupied in Makara rasi (capricorn) in retrograde in (00:09':51") . The same 7th lord Jupiter is in navamsa in Makara rasi itself in retrograde position. On the day of marriage also the Jupiter (7th Lord) was in retrograde, transitting in makara in 11:22':41". I hope this is almost in order. Kindly check up and give me your feedback. I will also check up further with my family members chart for the validity of the rule and give you the feedback.

Thanks / regards,V G Subramanian. " Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/20/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage@gro ups.comFriday, February 20, 2009, 4:51 PM

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Dear Raichur ji

So far, no rule has passed the 60% range. Tell me which KP rule gives 80% result.

Dhanabalan --- On Sat, 2/21/09, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurarRe: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage Date: Saturday, February 21, 2009, 5:17 AM

60% result is a very low deree of accepance of any rule.It should be min of 80% or more

raichur anant --- On Fri, 20/2/09, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > Shortcut method to find the year of marriage"kpsystem groups" <@gro ups.com>Friday, 20 February, 2009, 8:38 PM

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Dear Dhanabalan.

You have simply given the correct date of marriage, for quiz 5 without any correct analysis for the same. By this you have created another quiz for verification. My pointing

out the date of marriage for the quiz agrees with the 'shortcut method' you have suggested. Sun, 7th lord Sun is in Pisces in Rasi and in Navamsa it is in Leo. On the date of marriage which I have suggested, Jupiter was

transiting in Leo. So the method you have given agrees with the one that I have given for the quiz 5. Is it not necessary for the detailed analysis for arriving at

the result, in which case the participants need not have

wasted much time in detailed analysis and they could have

given only date as announced by you. Though it was

stated as easier than previous quiz involving medical

astroloy, the No.of participants again is far below.

only. I feel that the quiz should continue despite of low

participation.

Thanks,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Dhanabalan R

kpsystem groups

Friday, February 20, 2009 8:38 PM

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

, Mohankumar.A.Bwrote:

Dear Danabalan sir,

Thank you and realy appriciable thought is yours.And I check with my

horoscope My DOB is 07.01.1961 ,4.50 AM IST at Coimbatore.And my

Marriage Date is 30.11.1990. Here I want to mention as you said

jupiter transits is not only the reason but Jupitor aspect to Rahu

which was in capricorn sign from jupitor deposited in cancer . So I

am experience that Rahu node and ketu node also effect the marriage

period.So I request you to analize my case and please feed back sir.

Thank you

Mohankumar.A.B

b_mohan_mohan

mohan29619

have experienced  to upgrade the knowledge of forum members.  

>  

> Now your latest short cut rule for marriage date/time worked out

correctly when I checked with my natal Chart.  My DOB: 26-AUG-

1949:08:35 am at a village called Virachilai, 10 miles from

Pudukkottai.

> The Long: 78:52 (E) and Lat :10:23 (N).  

> My marriage  took place at Chennai on 19-AUG-1973 at 08:00 hrs: 

> As you informed in your msg,  in my natal chart , Virgo Asc.,

7th house in Pisces, the lord Jupiter was occupied in Makara rasi

(capricorn) in retrograde in (00:09':51 " ). 

> The same 7th lord Jupiter is in navamsa in Makara rasi itself in

retrograde position. 

> On the day of marriage also the Jupiter  (7th Lord) was in

retrograde, transitting in makara in 11:22':41 " .   I hope this is

almost in order. Kindly  check up and give me your feedback. 

> I will also check up further with my family members chart for the

validity of the rule and give you the

feedback.                                           

>  

> Thanks / regards,V G Subramanian. "

> Dhanabalan

> --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

>

> Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha

> Re: Shortcut method to find the year of

marriage

>

> Friday, February 20, 2009, 4:51 PM

>

>

Respected Dhanbalan ji

>

> Thanks for yr magical finder of marriage date.

> I tried for some cases, but not satisfied with.

> First I explain what I have understood from the content through an

example.

>

> 7th Lord of Rasi chart is VE.

> In the Nawamsa chart Ve is in Gemini

> So,

> When Ju transit to Gemini or Libra(5th from Gemini) or Aquarius

(9th from Gemini)

> within 6 >degree, is the date of marriage.

>

> Can u kindly find out the marriage date according to th rule given

for the native as follows

> DOB 02.10.1946

> TOB - 06.51.pm

> place - 80E06  - 07N07

> Time Zone 5.5

>

> This humble request is only for my Astrological knowledge in

following up yr rule.

>

> Regds

>

> Sunaparantha

>

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >

> kpsystem groups <@gro ups.com>

> Friday, February 20, 2009 8:38:26 PM

> Shortcut method to find the year of marriage

>

>

Dear Members

> The shortcut method to find the marriage year. This rule will be

correct for about 60% of the cases. I have checked the rule with

many charts.

> Find the 7th lord in Rasi chart. Look into the navamsa sign

where this 7th lord posited. Jupiter transit in that sign in Rasi

chart or 5,9 to that sign is the marriage timing. Orb 6 degree in

either side of the sign to be considered. If Jupiter is retrograde

in natal chart, the marriage will be materialized during retrograde

Jupiter in transit 70% of the cases.

> In my chart 5-8-1954, 17.19PM,Salem, Jupiter is in Gemini at 23

degree. 7th lord Mercury is in Cancer in Navamsa.  Marriage date 4-9-

1978. On that day, Jupiter transited in Cancer 6 degree in rasi

chart.

> Dhanabalan 

>

Dear Ramani ji

There is no well established proved rules in KP for marriage. As you are aware that there are confusion in fixing the house signification for marriage. Also there is confusion whether to take the sub's star. Further confusion whether to consider the cuspal sign and star for signification. Further confusion whether cuspal interlink is KP. The purpose of quiz is to check which rule works. Except one or two, the professional astrologers are not taking part in the quiz due to obvious reasons. I am not expert in prediction to comment others analysis or to claim that my analysis is correct. If I am not the quiz master, I would have participated in the quiz and gave my analysis which may be correct or may not be correct. If I am not correct, I will use this group to correct me.

I said that the reliabilty of shortcut method is 60% and not 100%. In astrology, any one gives 60% correct prediction, he is great. There are more than 2000 members in this forum. But only 8 participation in the quiz. As you said, the quiz should be continued.

Dhanabalan --- On Sat, 2/21/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramaniRe: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage Date: Saturday, February 21, 2009, 8:54 AM

Dear Dhanabalan.

You have simply given the correct date of marriage, for quiz 5 without any correct analysis for the same. By this you have created another quiz for verification. My pointing

out the date of marriage for the quiz agrees with the 'shortcut method' you have suggested. Sun, 7th lord Sun is in Pisces in Rasi and in Navamsa it is in Leo. On the date of marriage which I have suggested, Jupiter was

transiting in Leo. So the method you have given agrees with the one that I have given for the quiz 5. Is it not necessary for the detailed analysis for arriving at

the result, in which case the participants need not have

wasted much time in detailed analysis and they could have

given only date as announced by you. Though it was

stated as easier than previous quiz involving medical

astroloy, the No.of participants again is far below.

only. I feel that the quiz should continue despite of low

participation.

Thanks,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Dhanabalan R

kpsystem groups

Friday, February 20, 2009 8:38 PM

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

It is advisable to suggest the percentage success results of any rule in KP since this is KP forum.

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Sat, 21/2/09, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurarRe: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage Date: Saturday, 21 February, 2009, 10:47 AM

raichur anant --- On Fri, 20/2/09, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > Shortcut method to find the year of marriage"kpsystem groups" <@gro ups.com>Friday, 20 February, 2009, 8:38 PM

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

1. As an example, the KP death rules will show the results of more

than 75%. Pl try 100 charts.

2. Pl first try 100 charts for any rule and only then say how is %.

For just speculative talking, enough is enough.

3. It's important in the emperical study that on the basis of how

many charts is 60%.

Regards,

tw

, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan

wrote:

>

> Dear Raichur ji

> So far, no rule has passed the 60% range. Tell me which KP rule

gives 80% result.

> Dhanabalan 

>

> --- On Sat, 2/21/09, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

>

> Raichur-a-r <raichurar

marriage

>

> Saturday, February 21, 2009, 5:17 AM

>

>

>

>

60% result is a very low deree of accepance of any rule.It should

be min of 80% or more

>

>

> raichur anant

>

> --- On Fri, 20/2/09, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

>

> Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >

> " kpsystem groups " <@gro ups.com>

> Friday, 20 February, 2009, 8:38 PM

>

Dear Members

correct for about 60% of the cases. I have checked the rule with many

charts.

either side of the sign to be considered. If Jupiter is retrograde in

natal chart, the marriage will be materialized during retrograde

1978. On that day, Jupiter transited in Cancer 6 degree in rasi chart.

> Dhanabalan 

>

this rule is not convincing totally...as per my little knowledge when sun by progression aspects 7th house of navamsa by rasi dristi in that year itself maraige takes place...anyone can check this rule and tell me this accuracy....if someone's marriage year doesnt match with this rule then his navamsa need to be rectified as per his nature and then it will match for sure....any comments are welcome...but this rule is 95%times correct--- On Fri, 20/2/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage Date: Friday, 20 February, 2009, 10:21 PM

Respected Dhanbalan jiThanks for yr magical finder of marriage date.I tried for some cases, but not satisfied with.First I explain what I have understood from the content through an example.7th Lord of Rasi chart is VE.In the Nawamsa chart Ve is in GeminiSo, When Ju transit to Gemini or Libra(5th from Gemini) or Aquarius (9th from Gemini)within 6 >degree, is the date of marriage.Can u kindly find out the marriage date according to th rule given for the native as followsDOB 02.10.1946TOB - 06.51.pmplace - 80E06 - 07N07Time Zone 5.5This humble request is only for my Astrological knowledge in following up yr rule.RegdsSunaparanthaDhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >kpsystem groups <@gro ups.com>Friday, February 20, 2009 8:38:26 PM Shortcut method to find the year of marriage

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

The statistical percentages give misleading results. The percentage depends on sample size. If 6 cases out of 10 cases are successful, the result is 60%, if the next 10 cases are not successful, the same 60% result goes down to 30%. even 76 cases out of 100 cases are successful it is 75% success,if next 10 cases are not successful, the result goes down to 68%. I don't believe in such statistical figures.

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Sat, 21/2/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage Date: Saturday, 21 February, 2009, 5:42 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,1. As an example, the KP death rules will show the results of more than 75%. Pl try 100 charts. 2. Pl first try 100 charts for any rule and only then say how is %. For just speculative talking, enough is enough. 3. It's important in the emperical study that on the basis of how many charts is 60%.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Raichur ji> So far, no rule has passed the 60% range. Tell me which KP rule gives 80% result.> Dhanabalan > > --- On Sat, 2/21/09, Raichur-a-r <raichurar@. ..> wrote:> > Raichur-a-r <raichurar@. ..>> Re: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage> @gro ups.com> Saturday, February 21, 2009, 5:17 AM> > > > > > > > > > > 60% result is a very low deree of accepance of any rule.It should be min of 80% or more> > > raichur anant > > --- On Fri, 20/2/09, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:> > Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >> Shortcut method to find the year of marriage> "kpsystem groups" <@ gro ups.com>> Friday, 20 February, 2009, 8:38 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Members> The shortcut method to find the marriage year. This rule will be correct for about 60% of the cases. I have checked the rule with many

charts.> Find the 7th lord in Rasi chart. Look into the navamsa sign where this 7th lord posited. Jupiter transit in that sign in Rasi chart or 5,9 to that sign is the marriage timing. Orb 6 degree in either side of the sign to be considered. If Jupiter is retrograde in natal chart, the marriage will be materialized during retrograde Jupiter in transit 70% of the cases.> In my chart 5-8-1954, 17.19PM,Salem, Jupiter is in Gemini at 23 degree. 7th lord Mercury is in Cancer in Navamsa. Marriage date 4-9-1978. On that day, Jupiter transited in Cancer 6 degree in rasi chart.> Dhanabalan > > > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now>

, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

>I agree with raichur Anant's observation on persentage success. In

Statistical science not less than 90 percent confidence limlt is

expected to prove success results. On top of this, size of the sample

is very important . In my view even 100 samples are not adequate to

arrive at any conclusion, considering the huge population on hand.

This is my view anyway

Kannan

> 60% result is a very low deree of accepance of any rule.It should

be min of 80% or more

>

>

> raichur anant

>

> --- On Fri, 20/2/09, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

>

> Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan

> " kpsystem groups "

> Friday, 20 February, 2009, 8:38 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Members

charts.

> Dhanabalan 

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

Dear Bhaskar Basu ji

I am not familiar with progression and rasi dristhi. Can you explain with an example for the benefit of members.

Dhanabalan--- On Sat, 2/21/09, bhaskar basu <bsbhskr wrote:

bhaskar basu <bsbhskrRe: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage Date: Saturday, February 21, 2009, 12:21 PM

this rule is not convincing totally...as per my little knowledge when sun by progression aspects 7th house of navamsa by rasi dristi in that year itself maraige takes place...anyone can check this rule and tell me this accuracy.... if someone's marriage year doesnt match with this rule then his navamsa need to be rectified as per his nature and then it will match for sure....any comments are welcome...but this rule is 95%times correct--- On Fri, 20/2/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage@gro ups.comFriday, 20 February, 2009, 10:21 PM

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Dear Friends,

1. That is why the international minimum standard is 100 cases to

study to reduce variance of errors and omission.

2. But nothing or no body can help a non-believer.

3. KP rules of birth, marriage, promotion, foreign travels, death are

well tested.

4. The burden of proof that any of them is working is on the side of

non-believer or accuser.

5. If 100 charts are not affordable, to make it easier, let us start

the point system i.e., if any such person can give one example, 1%

out of 100% can be deducted, 2 examples 2% and so on after checking

those examples for which KP rules are not working.

6. It's the highest time to stop to say in this KP group that the KP

rules are not working without being able to prove with 100 charts or

one by one presentation of cases for point system.

Thanks and regards,

tw

, " K. P. Naidu " <konathalan

wrote:

>

> The statistical percentages give misleading results. The percentage

depends on sample size. If 6 cases out of 10 cases are successful,

the result is 60%, if the next 10 cases are not successful, the same

60% result goes down to 30%.  even 76 cases out of 100 cases are

successful it is 75% success,if next 10 cases are not successful, the

result goes down to 68%. I don't believe in such statistical figures.

>  

>  

> Naidu KP

>  

>  

>

>

> K. P. Naidu,

> Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,

> Nowroji Road,

> Maharanipeta,

> VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.

> Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.

>

> --- On Sat, 21/2/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

>

> tw853 <tw853

marriage

>

> Saturday, 21 February, 2009, 5:42 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

>

> 1. As an example, the KP death rules will show the results of more

> than 75%. Pl try 100 charts.

>

> 2. Pl first try 100 charts for any rule and only then say how is %.

> For just speculative talking, enough is enough.

>

> 3. It's important in the emperical study that on the basis of how

> many charts is 60%.

>

> Regards,

>

> tw

>

> @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R

<r.dhanabalan@ ...>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Raichur ji

> > So far, no rule has passed the 60% range. Tell me which KP rule

> gives 80% result.

> > Dhanabalan 

> >

> > --- On Sat, 2/21/09, Raichur-a-r <raichurar@ ..> wrote:

> >

> > Raichur-a-r <raichurar@ ..>

> > Re: Shortcut method to find the year of

> marriage

> > @gro ups.com

> > Saturday, February 21, 2009, 5:17 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 60% result is a very low deree of accepance of any rule.It should

> be min of 80% or more

> >

> >

> > raichur anant

> >

> > --- On Fri, 20/2/09, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

> >

> > Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >

> > Shortcut method to find the year of marriage

> > " kpsystem groups " <@ gro ups.com>

> > Friday, 20 February, 2009, 8:38 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Members

> > The shortcut method to find the marriage year. This rule will be

> correct for about 60% of the cases. I have checked the rule with

many

> charts.

> > Find the 7th lord in Rasi chart. Look into the navamsa sign

> where this 7th lord posited. Jupiter transit in that sign in Rasi

> chart or 5,9 to that sign is the marriage timing. Orb 6 degree in

> either side of the sign to be considered. If Jupiter is retrograde

in

> natal chart, the marriage will be materialized during retrograde

> Jupiter in transit 70% of the cases.

> > In my chart 5-8-1954, 17.19PM,Salem, Jupiter is in Gemini at 23

> degree. 7th lord Mercury is in Cancer in Navamsa.  Marriage date

4-9-

> 1978. On that day, Jupiter transited in Cancer 6 degree in rasi

chart.

> > Dhanabalan 

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to

http://in.messenger./

>

, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan

wrote:

>

> Dear Members

charts.

> Dhanabalan 

>

Dear Members

Astology is a science. Scientific reseach requires 99% comfidence

limit or atleast 95% success before conclusions are drawn. As some of

the members expressed 60% or even 80% result is not adequate to prove

a point. Again sample size is another important factor to reckcon

with. Analysis of 100 charts or even 1000 charts touch only the

fringe of the huge populaion on hand. We must therefore continue our

research until we are fully confident of our research efforts,

instead of being satisfied with a meagre sampling and low persentage

of success. To say 6 out of 10 cases is true is not prediction. But

where it is gone wrong in the remaining 4 charts is our job to

examine in astrology.

Regards

S Kannan

better do some rearch, at least 10 charts, then talk of percentages.

raichur anant --- On Sat, 21/2/09, bhaskar basu <bsbhskr wrote:

bhaskar basu <bsbhskrRe: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage Date: Saturday, 21 February, 2009, 5:51 PM

this rule is not convincing totally...as per my little knowledge when sun by progression aspects 7th house of navamsa by rasi dristi in that year itself maraige takes place...anyone can check this rule and tell me this accuracy....if someone's marriage year doesnt match with this rule then his navamsa need to be rectified as per his nature and then it will match for sure....any comments are welcome...but this rule is 95%times correct--- On Fri, 20/2/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage Date: Friday, 20 February, 2009, 10:21 PM

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

It is better to be quite, about a rule, whch you do not rely, or any practical use

raichur anant --- On Sat, 21/2/09, K.. P. Naidu <konathalan wrote:

K. P. Naidu <konathalanRe: Re: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage Date: Saturday, 21 February, 2009, 5:54 PM

The statistical percentages give misleading results. The percentage depends on sample size. If 6 cases out of 10 cases are successful, the result is 60%, if the next 10 cases are not successful, the same 60% result goes down to 30%. even 76 cases out of 100 cases are successful it is 75% success,if next 10 cases are not successful, the result goes down to 68%. I don't believe in such statistical figures.

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Sat, 21/2/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage Date: Saturday, 21 February, 2009, 5:42 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,1. As an example, the KP death rules will show the results of more than 75%. Pl try 100 charts. 2. Pl first try 100 charts for any rule and only then say how is %. For just speculative talking, enough is enough. 3. It's important in the emperical study that on the basis of how many charts is 60%.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Raichur ji> So far, no rule has passed the 60% range. Tell me which KP rule gives 80% result.> Dhanabalan > > --- On Sat, 2/21/09, Raichur-a-r <raichurar@. ..> wrote:> > Raichur-a-r <raichurar@. ..>> Re: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage> @gro ups.com> Saturday, February 21, 2009, 5:17 AM> > > > > > > > > > > 60% result is a very low deree of accepance of any rule.It should be min of 80% or more> > > raichur anant > > --- On Fri, 20/2/09, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:> > Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >> Shortcut method to find the year of marriage> "kpsystem groups" <@ gro ups.com>> Friday, 20 February, 2009, 8:38 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Members> The shortcut method to find the marriage year. This rule will be correct for about 60% of the cases. I have checked the rule with many

charts.> Find the 7th lord in Rasi chart. Look into the navamsa sign where this 7th lord posited. Jupiter transit in that sign in Rasi chart or 5,9 to that sign is the marriage timing. Orb 6 degree in either side of the sign to be considered. If Jupiter is retrograde in natal chart, the marriage will be materialized during retrograde Jupiter in transit 70% of the cases.> In my chart 5-8-1954, 17.19PM,Salem, Jupiter is in Gemini at 23 degree. 7th lord Mercury is in Cancer in Navamsa. Marriage date 4-9-1978. On that day, Jupiter transited in Cancer 6 degree in rasi chart.> Dhanabalan > > > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now>

Dear Mohankumar

Mr.Bhaskar has given another shortcut method which is about 95% reliable and can be used to rectify the birth time. Let us analyse that method.

Dhanabalan--- On Sat, 2/21/09, Mohankumar <b_mohan_mohan wrote:

Mohankumar <b_mohan_mohan Re: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage Date: Saturday, February 21, 2009, 10:45 AM

@gro ups.com, Mohankumar.A. Bwrote:Dear Danabalan sir,Thank you and realy appriciable thought is yours.And I check with my horoscope My DOB is 07.01.1961 ,4.50 AM IST at Coimbatore.And my Marriage Date is 30.11.1990. Here I want to mention as you said jupiter transits is not only the reason but Jupitor aspect to Rahu which was in capricorn sign from jupitor deposited in cancer . So I am experience that Rahu node and ketu node also effect the marriage period.So I request you to analize my case and please feed back sir.Thank youMohankumar.A. Bb_mohan_mohan@ .co. inmohan29619 (AT) gmail (DOT) comhave experienced to upgrade the knowledge of

forum members. > > Now your latest short cut rule for marriage date/time worked out correctly when I checked with my natal Chart. My DOB: 26-AUG-1949:08:35 am at a village called Virachilai, 10 miles from Pudukkottai. > The Long: 78:52 (E) and Lat :10:23 (N). > My marriage took place at Chennai on 19-AUG-1973 at 08:00 hrs: > As you informed in your msg, in my natal chart , Virgo Asc., 7th house in Pisces, the lord Jupiter was occupied in Makara rasi (capricorn) in retrograde in (00:09':51") . > The same 7th lord Jupiter is in navamsa in Makara rasi itself in retrograde position. > On the day of marriage also the Jupiter (7th Lord) was in retrograde, transitting in makara in 11:22':41". I hope this is almost in order. Kindly check up and give me

your feedback. > I will also check up further with my family members chart for the validity of the rule and give you the feedback. > > Thanks / regards,V G Subramanian. "> Dhanabalan> --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:> > Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...>> Re: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage> @gro ups.com> Friday, February 20, 2009, 4:51 PM> > > > > > >

> > Respected Dhanbalan ji> > Thanks for yr magical finder of marriage date.> I tried for some cases, but not satisfied with.> First I explain what I have understood from the content through an example.> > 7th Lord of Rasi chart is VE.> In the Nawamsa chart Ve is in Gemini> So, > When Ju transit to Gemini or Libra(5th from Gemini) or Aquarius (9th from Gemini)> within 6 >degree, is the date of marriage.> > Can u kindly find out the marriage date according to th rule given for the native as follows> DOB 02.10.1946> TOB - 06.51.pm> place - 80E06 - 07N07> Time Zone 5.5> > This humble request is only for my Astrological knowledge in following up yr rule.> > Regds> > Sunaparantha> > > > > > > > Dhanabalan R

<r.dhanabalan@ >> kpsystem groups <@ gro ups.com>> Friday, February 20, 2009 8:38:26 PM> Shortcut method to find the year of marriage> > > > > > > > > Dear Members> The shortcut method to find the marriage year. This rule will be correct for about 60% of the cases. I have checked the rule with many charts.> Find the 7th lord in Rasi chart. Look into the navamsa sign where this 7th lord posited. Jupiter transit in that sign in Rasi chart or 5,9 to that sign is the marriage timing. Orb 6 degree in either side of the sign to be considered. If Jupiter is retrograde in natal chart, the marriage will be materialized during retrograde Jupiter in transit 70% of the cases.> In my chart 5-8-1954, 17.19PM,Salem, Jupiter is in Gemini at 23

degree. 7th lord Mercury is in Cancer in Navamsa. Marriage date 4-9-1978. On that day, Jupiter transited in Cancer 6 degree in rasi chart.> Dhanabalan >

Dear TinWin ji

Who has tested and when tested the correctness of KP rules with 100 Astrodatabank AA rated charts.

Dhanabalan--- On Sun, 2/22/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage Date: Sunday, February 22, 2009, 2:44 AM

Dear Friends,1. That is why the international minimum standard is 100 cases to study to reduce variance of errors and omission. 2. But nothing or no body can help a non-believer.3. KP rules of birth, marriage, promotion, foreign travels, death are well tested.4. The burden of proof that any of them is working is on the side of non-believer or accuser. 5. If 100 charts are not affordable, to make it easier, let us start the point system i.e., if any such person can give one example, 1% out of 100% can be deducted, 2 examples 2% and so on after checking those examples for which KP rules are not working.6. It's the highest time to stop to say in this KP group that the KP rules are not working without being able to prove with 100 charts or one by one presentation of cases for point system.Thanks and regards,tw@gro ups.com, "K. P. Naidu" <konathalan@ ...> wrote:>> The statistical percentages give misleading results. The percentage depends on sample size. If 6 cases out of 10 cases are successful, the result is 60%, if the next 10 cases are not successful, the same 60% result goes down to 30%. even 76 cases out of 100 cases are successful it is 75% success,if next 10 cases are not successful, the result goes down to 68%. I don't believe in such statistical figures. >  >  > Naidu KP>  >  > > > K. P. Naidu,> Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,> Nowroji Road,> Maharanipeta,> VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.> Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.> > --- On Sat, 21/2/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:> >

tw853 <tw853> Re: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage> @gro ups.com> Saturday, 21 February, 2009, 5:42 PM> > > > > > > Dear Dhanabalan ji,> > 1. As an example, the KP death rules will show the results of more > than 75%. Pl try 100 charts. > > 2. Pl first try 100 charts for any rule and only then say how is %. > For just speculative talking, enough is enough. > > 3. It's important in the emperical study that on the basis of how > many charts is 60%.> > Regards,> > tw> > @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> > wrote:> >> > Dear Raichur ji> > So far, no rule has

passed the 60% range. Tell me which KP rule > gives 80% result.> > Dhanabalan > > > > --- On Sat, 2/21/09, Raichur-a-r <raichurar@ ..> wrote:> > > > Raichur-a-r <raichurar@ ..>> > Re: Shortcut method to find the year of > marriage> > @gro ups.com> > Saturday, February 21, 2009, 5:17 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 60% result is a very low deree of accepance of any rule.It should > be min of 80% or more> > > > > > raichur anant > > > > --- On Fri, 20/2/09, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:> > > > Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >> > Subject:

Shortcut method to find the year of marriage> > "kpsystem groups" <@ gro ups.com>> > Friday, 20 February, 2009, 8:38 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Members> > The shortcut method to find the marriage year. This rule will be > correct for about 60% of the cases. I have checked the rule with many > charts.> > Find the 7th lord in Rasi chart. Look into the navamsa sign > where this 7th lord posited. Jupiter transit in that sign in Rasi > chart or 5,9 to that sign is the marriage timing. Orb 6 degree in > either side of the sign to be considered. If Jupiter is retrograde in > natal chart, the marriage will be materialized during retrograde > Jupiter in transit 70% of the cases.> > In my chart 5-8-1954,

17.19PM,Salem, Jupiter is in Gemini at 23 > degree. 7th lord Mercury is in Cancer in Navamsa.  Marriage date 4-9-> 1978. On that day, Jupiter transited in Cancer 6 degree in rasi chart.> > Dhanabalan > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger ./>

Dear Members,

I am in cent percent agreement with Mr. TW ji.

Subhash Ektare

tw853 <tw853 Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2009 6:44:09 PM Re: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage

Dear Friends,1. That is why the international minimum standard is 100 cases to study to reduce variance of errors and omission. 2. But nothing or no body can help a non-believer.3. KP rules of birth, marriage, promotion, foreign travels, death are well tested.4. The burden of proof that any of them is working is on the side of non-believer or accuser. 5. If 100 charts are not affordable, to make it easier, let us start the point system i.e., if any such person can give one example, 1% out of 100% can be deducted, 2 examples 2% and so on after checking those examples for which KP rules are not working.6. It's the highest time to stop to say in this KP group that the KP rules are not working without being able to prove with 100 charts or one by one presentation of cases for point system.Thanks and regards,tw@gro ups.com, "K. P. Naidu" <konathalan@ ...> wrote:>> The statistical percentages give misleading results. The percentage depends on sample size. If 6 cases out of 10 cases are successful, the result is 60%, if the next 10 cases are not successful, the same 60% result goes down to 30%. even 76 cases out of 100 cases are successful it is 75% success,if next 10 cases are not successful, the result goes down to 68%. I don't believe in such statistical figures. >  >  > Naidu KP>  >  > > > K. P. Naidu,> Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,> Nowroji Road,> Maharanipeta,> VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.> Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.> > --- On Sat, 21/2/09, tw853

<tw853 wrote:> > tw853 <tw853> Re: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage> @gro ups.com> Saturday, 21 February, 2009, 5:42 PM> > > > > > > Dear Dhanabalan ji,> > 1. As an example, the KP death rules will show the results of more > than 75%. Pl try 100 charts. > > 2. Pl first try 100 charts for any rule and only then say how is %. > For just speculative talking, enough is enough. > > 3. It's important in the emperical study that on the basis of how > many charts is 60%.> > Regards,> > tw> > @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> > wrote:> >> > Dear Raichur ji> > So far, no rule has passed the 60% range. Tell me which KP rule > gives 80% result.> > Dhanabalan > > > > --- On Sat, 2/21/09, Raichur-a-r <raichurar@ ..> wrote:> > > > Raichur-a-r <raichurar@ ..>> > Re: Shortcut method to find the year of > marriage> > @gro ups.com> > Saturday, February 21, 2009, 5:17 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 60% result is a very low deree of accepance of any rule.It should > be min of 80% or more> > > > > > raichur anant > > > > --- On Fri, 20/2/09,

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:> > > > Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >> > Shortcut method to find the year of marriage> > "kpsystem groups" <@ gro ups.com>> > Friday, 20 February, 2009, 8:38 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Members> > The shortcut method to find the marriage year. This rule will be > correct for about 60% of the cases. I have checked the rule with many > charts.> > Find the 7th lord in Rasi chart. Look into the navamsa sign > where this 7th lord posited. Jupiter transit in that sign in Rasi > chart or 5,9 to that sign is the marriage timing. Orb 6 degree in > either side of the sign to be

considered. If Jupiter is retrograde in > natal chart, the marriage will be materialized during retrograde > Jupiter in transit 70% of the cases.> > In my chart 5-8-1954, 17.19PM,Salem, Jupiter is in Gemini at 23 > degree. 7th lord Mercury is in Cancer in Navamsa.  Marriage date 4-9-> 1978. On that day, Jupiter transited in Cancer 6 degree in rasi chart.> > Dhanabalan > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger

../>

Dear Friends,

1. The statement "even 100 samples are

not adequate to arrive at any conclusion, considering the huge population on

hand" may not found to be valid in the references of the international

astrological community and the statistical studies because of the following

reasons:

1) Regarding the traditional meaning of Pluto, Judith Hill has said that

opinions are rarely backed by research, requiring a minimum of one hundred case studies. (Medical Astrology, A Guide

to Planetary Pathology, 2004)

2) It is worthy to note that the application of statistical methods in

research work is a new subject that hardly existed a century ago. For example,

econometrics (application of mathematical and statistical methods in economic

theories) was a new subject when I studied 44 years ago. The most commonly used

statistical tests in astrology are given in Appendix. Generally, in the

statistical tests, minimum 95% or 90% confidence level is used to be acceptable

and in our case 75% confidence level is supposed to be acceptable. There is no

rule of thumb in the applied statistics that 100 unit size of sample is not

enough to get 95% or 90% confidence level. It depends, for example, it can be

achieved with, let us say, 50 or less unit size of sample. By increasing the

size of sample, the confidence level will be raised. Another thing is that the

use of the sample and confidence level is not to observe the whole population. This

is the way that the applied statistics is working but not anyone's opinion. India should be

proud of having a well respected statistical institute since long time ago.

2. We apply a simple approach in

our research study by checking chart by chart up to minimum 100 AA charts to

reduce the variance of errors and omissions by increasing the simple size as done by our

Gurus and Church of Light without t-test, F-test, control group etc [Astrology,

30 Years Research, American Federation of Astrologers (AFA), 1979]. Unfortunately

the KP SW developer cannot spend time to develop an astrological research SW

program like the one used by the AFA.

3. BTW even the results tested by three hundreds AA charts are not

acceptable for some and so there is no way to convince them.

Regards,

tw

APPENDIX

1. The most commonly used statistical tests in astrology are

as given under:

a) for a set of data to test whether do these quantities

under consideration differ significantly from chance,

1) chai-squared test based on difference in distribution;

2) t- test based on difference between means;

3) F- test based on ratio of variances;

b) for two sets of data,

1) Pearson or Kendall – distribution,

2) t- test- mean,

3) F- test – variance;

c) for a total, Is it significant?

F- test.

2. The statistical analysis in astrological research was pioneered in the

1950s by M Gauquelin in France

and DA Bradley in the USA.

3. An additional study of the control group of sampling is also recommended

i.e. to study non-Aids charts to confirm that the rules found in the study of

Aids charts are not by chance or not working for the non-Aids charts. There is

no sure way to get non-Aids charts but a two stage sampling frame of Leslie

Kish (Survey Sampling, 1965) can be applied.

4. The application of the statistical tests, the control group, correlation

analysis, correlation matrices etc can be found in a Master degree thesis in

the Michigan State University:

"Astrology as Science, a statistical approach" by Mark Urban-Lurain, AFA, 1984.

, "srinivasankannan77" <srinivasankannan77 wrote:>> , Raichur-a-r raichurar@ wrote:> >I agree with raichur Anant's observation on persentage success. In > Statistical science not less than 90 percent confidence limlt is > expected to prove success results. On top of this, size of the sample > is very important . In my view even 100 samples are not adequate to > arrive at any conclusion, considering the huge population on hand.> > This is my view anyway> > Kannan> > 60% result is a very low deree of accepance of any rule.It should > be min of 80% or more> > > > > > raichur anant > > > > --- On Fri, 20/2/09, Dhanabalan R r.dhanabalan@ wrote:> > > > Dhanabalan R r.dhanabalan@> > Shortcut method to find the year of marriage> > "kpsystem groups" > > Friday, 20 February, 2009, 8:38 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Members> > The shortcut method to find the marriage year. This rule will be > correct for about 60% of the cases. I have checked the rule with many > charts.> > Find the 7th lord in Rasi chart. Look into the navamsa sign > where this 7th lord posited. Jupiter transit in that sign in Rasi > chart or 5,9 to that sign is the marriage timing. Orb 6 degree in > either side of the sign to be considered. If Jupiter is retrograde in > natal chart, the marriage will be materialized during retrograde > Jupiter in transit 70% of the cases.> > In my chart 5-8-1954, 17.19PM,Salem, Jupiter is in Gemini at 23 > degree. 7th lord Mercury is in Cancer in Navamsa. Marriage date 4-9-> 1978. On that day, Jupiter transited in Cancer 6 degree in rasi chart.> > Dhanabalan > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to > http://messenger./invite/> >>

Dear Subhash Ektare ji

Who has tested the KP rules and when tested with 100 AA rated Astrodatabank charts, when the KP rules itself under question.

Dhanabalan--- On Sun, 2/22/09, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare wrote:

Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektareRe: Re: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage Date: Sunday, February 22, 2009, 4:47 PM

Dear Members,

I am in cent percent agreement with Mr. TW ji.

Subhash Ektare

tw853 <tw853 (AT) (DOT) . com>@gro ups.comSaturday, February 21, 2009 6:44:09 PM Re: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage

Dear Friends,1. That is why the international minimum standard is 100 cases to study to reduce variance of errors and omission. 2. But nothing or no body can help a non-believer.3. KP rules of birth, marriage, promotion, foreign travels, death are well tested.4. The burden of proof that any of them is working is on the side of non-believer or accuser. 5. If 100 charts are not affordable, to make it easier, let us start the point system i.e., if any such person can give one example, 1% out of 100% can be deducted, 2 examples 2% and so on after checking those examples for which KP rules are not working.6. It's the highest time to stop to say in this KP group that the KP rules are not working without being able to prove with 100 charts or one by one presentation of cases for point system.Thanks and regards,tw@gro ups.com, "K. P. Naidu" <konathalan@ ...> wrote:>> The statistical percentages give misleading results. The percentage depends on sample size. If 6 cases out of 10 cases are successful, the result is 60%, if the next 10 cases are not successful, the same 60% result goes down to 30%. even 76 cases out of 100 cases are successful it is 75% success,if next 10 cases are not successful, the result goes down to 68%. I don't believe in such statistical figures. >  >  > Naidu KP>  >  > > > K. P. Naidu,> Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,> Nowroji Road,> Maharanipeta,> VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.> Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.> > --- On Sat, 21/2/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:> >

tw853 <tw853> Re: Shortcut method to find the year of marriage> @gro ups.com> Saturday, 21 February, 2009, 5:42 PM> > > > > > > Dear Dhanabalan ji,> > 1. As an example, the KP death rules will show the results of more > than 75%. Pl try 100 charts. > > 2. Pl first try 100 charts for any rule and only then say how is %. > For just speculative talking, enough is enough. > > 3. It's important in the emperical study that on the basis of how > many charts is 60%.> > Regards,> > tw> > @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> > wrote:>

>> > Dear Raichur ji> > So far, no rule has passed the 60% range. Tell me which KP rule > gives 80% result.> > Dhanabalan > > > > --- On Sat, 2/21/09, Raichur-a-r <raichurar@ ..> wrote:> > > > Raichur-a-r <raichurar@ ..>> > Re: Shortcut method to find the year of > marriage> > @gro ups.com> > Saturday, February 21, 2009, 5:17 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 60% result is a very low deree of accepance of any rule.It should > be min of 80% or more> > > > > > raichur anant > > > > --- On Fri, 20/2/09, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:> > > > Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >> > Shortcut method to find the year of marriage> > "kpsystem groups" <@ gro ups.com>> > Friday, 20 February, 2009, 8:38 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Members> > The shortcut method to find the marriage year. This rule will be > correct for about 60% of the cases. I have checked the rule with many > charts.> > Find the 7th lord in Rasi chart. Look into the navamsa sign > where this 7th lord posited. Jupiter transit in that sign in Rasi > chart or 5,9 to that sign is the marriage timing. Orb 6 degree in > either side of the sign to be considered. If Jupiter is retrograde in > natal chart,

the marriage will be materialized during retrograde > Jupiter in transit 70% of the cases.> > In my chart 5-8-1954, 17.19PM,Salem, Jupiter is in Gemini at 23 > degree. 7th lord Mercury is in Cancer in Navamsa.  Marriage date 4-9-> 1978. On that day, Jupiter transited in Cancer 6 degree in rasi chart.> > Dhanabalan > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger

../>