IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Adithji pranam,congrats to all those who answered correctly. Thanks to adithji for conducting this quiz which helped alot to correct my approach. I gave over emphasis to mercury than to saturn in the issue of retrogradation.And also i missed to note that on 1st of feb in US the star is kethu, but i thought it is mercury. NOw it is my job to check what are other reasons for my failure. once again thanks for your quiz and hope you wil conduct more in future......PEACE AND PROSPERITY TO ALL OF US.........REGARDS.VGR--- On Sat, 14/2/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Quiz

4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st? Date: Saturday, 14 February, 2009, 12:36 AM

DEAR MEMBERS,THE TIME IS FOR THE ANSWER:THE ANSWER IS:" NO""HE DID NOT MARRY HIS LOVER ON 1ST FEB 2009"

THE CHART AND THE ANALYSIS IS POSTED IN THE FILE SECTION FOR YOUR REF.The Score Board of the Participants:1. Punit Pandey No2.Subash Ektare No3. Pram Chopra Yes

4. Nickey Modi No5.Neeraj Chowksey No6.Sujatha Das No7.Vgr Pavan Yes8. Sunaparantha No9. Dhanabalan NoOut of 9 7 are correct. Hats off!

my hearty wishes to all who participated.This time I am happy to see many new participants. but many old participants did not contribute their expertise. I request them to participate to encourage all .

thanks and regardsAdith On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:06 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Members,

I am again coming with an another Quiz which is comparitively easier

than earlier ones.

One of My client called me over phone from US on 24/Jan/2009 in the

morning IST and asked me the following question.

"WILL I MARRY MY LOVER ON FEB 1ST 2009?"

I was much shocked on such a question and asked him if he was more

specific on that particular date of Feb 1st. He said yes that was the

actual question. He was in a rush mood and requested me to work on

this and advise him in the evening IST. Even I did not find time to

ask him the horary number. Then I immediately erected the Horary

chart for that particulat time and started the analysis.

Time of Analysis: 9.23.19 AM IST

Date:24/1/2009

Place of Judgement: Salem

11n39

78e12

QUESTION:

DID HE MARRY HIS LOVER ON FEB 1ST OR NOT?

As my Horary chart is in Tamil, I could not post it for easy

reference.

I AM REQUESTING ALL THE MEMBERS TO PARTICPATE AND GIVE THIER

ANALYSIS.

I SHALL POST THE RESULT ON FRIDAY NIGHT!

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear VGR ji,Thanks for your appreciation !and Happy to hear that such quiz is of more value and useful!Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 8:27 PM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

Adithji pranam,congrats to all those who answered correctly. Thanks to adithji for conducting this quiz which helped alot to correct my approach. I gave over emphasis to mercury than to saturn in the issue of retrogradation.And also i missed to note that on 1st of feb in US the star is kethu, but i thought it is mercury. NOw it is my job to check what are other reasons for my failure. once again thanks for your quiz and hope you wil conduct more in future......

PEACE AND PROSPERITY TO ALL OF US.........REGARDS.VGR--- On Sat, 14/2/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Quiz

4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st? Date: Saturday, 14 February, 2009, 12:36 AM

DEAR MEMBERS,THE TIME IS FOR THE ANSWER:THE ANSWER IS: " NO " " HE DID NOT MARRY HIS LOVER ON 1ST FEB 2009 "

THE CHART AND THE ANALYSIS IS POSTED IN THE FILE SECTION FOR YOUR REF.The Score Board of the Participants:1. Punit Pandey No2.Subash Ektare No3. Pram Chopra Yes

4. Nickey Modi No5.Neeraj Chowksey No6.Sujatha Das No7.Vgr Pavan Yes8. Sunaparantha No9. Dhanabalan NoOut of 9 7 are correct. Hats off!

my hearty wishes to all who participated.This time I am happy to see many new participants. but many old participants did not contribute their expertise. I request them to participate to encourage all .

thanks and regardsAdith On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:06 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Members,

I am again coming with an another Quiz which is comparitively easier

than earlier ones.

One of My client called me over phone from US on 24/Jan/2009 in the

morning IST and asked me the following question.

" WILL I MARRY MY LOVER ON FEB 1ST 2009? "

I was much shocked on such a question and asked him if he was more

specific on that particular date of Feb 1st. He said yes that was the

actual question. He was in a rush mood and requested me to work on

this and advise him in the evening IST. Even I did not find time to

ask him the horary number. Then I immediately erected the Horary

chart for that particulat time and started the analysis.

Time of Analysis: 9.23.19 AM IST

Date:24/1/2009

Place of Judgement: Salem

11n39

78e12

QUESTION:

DID HE MARRY HIS LOVER ON FEB 1ST OR NOT?

As my Horary chart is in Tamil, I could not post it for easy

reference.

I AM REQUESTING ALL THE MEMBERS TO PARTICPATE AND GIVE THIER

ANALYSIS.

I SHALL POST THE RESULT ON FRIDAY NIGHT!

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan ji,The RP of Query time contains Asc. sign lord and Star lord taken for the time of query only. Not for the Asc. fixed on the horary number.Hence the when a question is raised, the RP have the questions and answers. so the chart erected for that time may also be useful to analyse.

But , horary chart erected on the Horary number fixing the sub, is the best!RegardsAdithOn Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 8:27 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Adith

Mr.KSK said " The query time RP and the birth time RP are same "

Dhanabalan--- On Sat, 2/14/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Re: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

Date: Saturday, February 14, 2009, 1:52 PM

Dear Dhanabalan,a) When a question is raised to an Astrologer over phone or my any means, if the astrologer has the urge to study it , the time and place of the judgement to be followed.

or b) even if we erect the chart for the time and the place of Question raised, the chart will also reflect the mind..as KSK said it is like conception and the chart erected for the time and place of judgement will be equal to Time of Delivery.

regardsAdith.

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 3:24 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear Adith

If it is the urge from the client, the clients place(US) and the time of urge from the client have to be used to erect the chart. I may be wrong also. Please correct me.

Dhanabalan --- On Sat, 2/14/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

Re: Re: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

@gro ups.comSaturday, February 14, 2009, 6:28 AM

Dear Tw ji,The example chart is published in the Book. I have only the Tamil version with me. The lagna is fixed on the time of analysis. You can cross check.It does not mean that if any Horary number is not given by the Querent, it it does not mean that he is not having the urge. When he called the Astrologer to get the Answer , he called due to his urge only. The Horary number is given to get the best of the Analysis .

In US astro forums, I have handled many cases of US clients Questions erected to their time of urge and given the right prediction through our KP system where the other astrologers could not predict correctly through their method.

I like to state a well experienced good astrologer can guess what would be the question of the Client before he reveals to the Astrologer , through the Chart erected for the time they consult to the Astrologer. This is with the help of the RPs,

DBA and their connections to the related houses in that Chart!Any how the answer given by me and most of others for the Quiz 4 was correct only. RegardsAdith

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 2:05 AM, tw853 <tw853 > wrote:

Dear Adith ji,1. Such charts you've mentioned are prediction by Time chart using theRPs.2. Pl refer " ERECTION OF HORARY HOROSCOPE " in KP Reader VI to followwhat is a KP Horary chart, what is the table of 249 subs for and how

crucial is the choice of a Horary number with a strong urge by thequerist to get the correct answer for his question.3. By using your own one side urge only by the time of judgenent by youand other friends, without having your client's chosen Horay number,

which reflects his urge for his query, how can all of you make acorrect KP Horary prediction for your client's querry?Thanks and regards,tw@gro ups.com, " adith kasinath.g.k "

<gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Twji,>> Our KSK has given examples of Horary chart analysis just erected forthe> time of Judgement.> eg., You can check th reader VI (Horary Astrology), for a question

" When> will I get the tele(phone) connection? " > He was waiting for the telephonic connection from the Telephone dept,to> srilanka. He erected the chart and analysed just for the time 9 am

21/9/69 .> No number used.>> He has said in the same book while commenting on Western method, " Following> the Chart erected on the time of Query is not giving the answers forall the

> questions " . He has not denied the method is wrong. Also he hasjustified the> use of asking the number from the Querrent . When two people competingin an> election, suppose come at the same time and ask the same question if

he>

will win...then the chart erected for the time will give the sameanswer to> both. In order to avoid such complications, he followed the method of> choosing the number to fix the Sub which will differ for both and Sub

will> decide the matter.>> Regards> Adith>>>

> On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 11:27 PM, tw853 tw853 wrote:>> > Dear Friends,> >> > For a computerised result of Dr. Kar's TSP by KPAstro 3.1 needs a> > Horary number within (1-249) or (1-2193).

> >> > Regards,> >> > tw> > @gro ups.com <%40. com>,

Punit> > Pandey punitp@ wrote:> > >> > > This is a perfect case of TSP as the answer is either 'yes' or'no'.> > Anybody> > > wants to try Dr. Kar's TSP? Though I am not sure whether TSP (even

> > > Gulbarga's theory) can be applied without a horary number?> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > >> > > Punit Pandey> > >> > >

> > > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 3:17 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <> > > gkadithkasinath@ wrote:> > >> > > > Dear VGR ji,> > > >> > > > Thanks for your participartion and Answer.

> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Adith> > > >> > > >> > > > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 9:11 AM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1@ wrote:>

> > >> > > >> Pranam all,> > > >>> > > >> AS PER MY ANALYSIS MARRIAGE WAS CELEBRATED ON 1ST OF FEB .> > > >>> > > >> Pls find my analysis attachment.

> > > >>> > > >> regards...> > > >> vgr> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> --- On *Wed, 11/2/09, gkadithkasinath gkadithkasinath@ * wrote:

> > > >>> > > >> gkadithkasinath gkadithkasinath@> >> > > >> Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?> > > >> @gro ups.com <%40. com>

> > > >> Wednesday, 11 February, 2009, 11:06 PM> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Dear Members,> > > >>> > > >> I am again coming with an another Quiz which is comparitively

easier> > > >> than earlier ones.> > > >>> > > >> One of My client called me over phone from US on 24/Jan/2009 inthe> > > >> morning IST and asked me the following question.

> > > >>> > > >> " WILL I MARRY MY LOVER ON FEB 1ST 2009? " > > > >>> > > >> I was much shocked on such a question and asked him if he was

more> > > >> specific on that particular date of Feb 1st. He said yes thatwas the> > > >> actual question. He was in a rush mood and requested me to

workon> > > >> this and advise him in the evening IST. Even I did not findtime to> > > >> ask him the horary number. Then I immediately erected theHorary> > > >> chart for that particulat time and started the analysis.

> > > >>> > > >> Time of Analysis: 9.23.19 AM IST> > > >> Date:24/1/2009> > > >> Place of Judgement: Salem> > > >> 11n39> > > >> 78e12

> > > >>> > > >> QUESTION:> > > >>> > > >> DID HE MARRY HIS LOVER ON FEB 1ST OR NOT?> > > >>> > > >> As my Horary chart is in Tamil, I could not post it for easy

> > > >> reference.> > > >>> > > >> I AM REQUESTING ALL THE MEMBERS TO PARTICPATE AND GIVE

THIER> > > >> ANALYSIS.> > > >>> > > >> I SHALL POST THE RESULT ON FRIDAY NIGHT!> > > >> Thanks and Regards> > > >> Adith

> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> ------------ --------- ---------> > > >> Connect with friends all over the world. Get India> > Messenger.<

> >http://in.rd. / tagline_messenge r_1/*http: //in.messenger. .co\

m/?wm=n/> > >> > > >>> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Adith

What I want to tell is that the query time from the client has to be taken for analysis. It is not the astrologer's choice to fix the time. Even for birth time rectification, horary number to be received from the client. Mr.Kudanthai nathan, in his book "Jathaka Jaalangall" published in 1975, gave birth time rectification using Horary number.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Re: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st? Date: Saturday, February 14, 2009, 6:18 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,The RP of Query time contains Asc. sign lord and Star lord taken for the time of query only. Not for the Asc. fixed on the horary number.Hence the when a question is raised, the RP have the questions and answers. so the chart erected for that time may also be useful to analyse.But , horary chart erected on the Horary number fixing the sub, is the best!RegardsAdith

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 8:27 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear Adith

Mr.KSK said "The query time RP and the birth time RP are same"

Dhanabalan--- On Sat, 2/14/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Re: Re: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?@gro ups.comSaturday, February 14, 2009, 1:52 PM

Dear Dhanabalan,a) When a question is raised to an Astrologer over phone or my any means, if the astrologer has the urge to study it , the time and place of the judgement to be followed.or b) even if we erect the chart for the time and the place of Question raised, the chart will also reflect the mind..as KSK said it is like conception and the chart erected for the time and place of judgement will be equal to Time of Delivery. regardsAdith.

Dear Adith

If it is the urge from the client, the clients place(US) and the time of urge from the client have to be used to erect the chart. I may be wrong also. Please correct me.

Dhanabalan --- On Sat, 2/14/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Re: Re: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

@gro ups.com

Saturday, February 14, 2009, 6:28 AM

Dear Tw ji,The example chart is published in the Book. I have only the Tamil version with me. The lagna is fixed on the time of analysis. You can cross check.It does not mean that if any Horary number is not given by the Querent, it it does not mean that he is not having the urge. When he called the Astrologer to get the Answer , he called due to his urge only. The Horary number is given to get the best of the Analysis . In US astro forums, I have handled many cases of US clients Questions erected to their time of urge and given the right prediction through our KP system where the other astrologers could not predict correctly through their method. I like to state a well experienced good astrologer can guess what would be the question of the Client before he reveals to the Astrologer , through the Chart erected for the time they consult to the Astrologer. This is with the help of the RPs, DBA and

their connections to the related houses in that Chart!Any how the answer given by me and most of others for the Quiz 4 was correct only. RegardsAdith

Dear Adith ji,1. Such charts you've mentioned are prediction by Time chart using theRPs.2. Pl refer "ERECTION OF HORARY HOROSCOPE" in KP Reader VI to followwhat is a KP Horary chart, what is the table of 249 subs for and howcrucial is the choice of a Horary number with a strong urge by thequerist to get the correct answer for his question.3. By using your own one side urge only by the time of judgenent by youand other friends, without having your client's chosen Horay number,which reflects his urge for his query, how can all of you make acorrect KP Horary prediction for your client's querry?Thanks and regards,tw@gro ups.com, "adith kasinath.g.k"

<gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Twji,>> Our KSK has given examples of Horary chart analysis just erected forthe> time of Judgement.> eg., You can check th reader VI (Horary Astrology), for a question"When> will I get the tele(phone) connection?"> He was waiting for the telephonic connection from the Telephone dept,to> srilanka. He erected the chart and analysed just for the time 9 am21/9/69 .> No number used.>> He has said in the same book while commenting on Western method,"Following> the Chart erected on the time of Query is not giving the answers forall the> questions". He has not denied the method is wrong. Also he hasjustified the> use of asking the number from the Querrent . When two people competingin an> election, suppose come at the same time and ask the same question ifhe>

will win...then the chart erected for the time will give the sameanswer to> both. In order to avoid such complications, he followed the method of> choosing the number to fix the Sub which will differ for both and Subwill> decide the matter.>> Regards> Adith>>>

> On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 11:27 PM, tw853 tw853 wrote:>> > Dear Friends,> >> > For a computerised result of Dr. Kar's TSP by KPAstro 3.1 needs a> > Horary number within (1-249) or (1-2193).> >> > Regards,> >> > tw> > @gro ups.com <%40. com>,

Punit> > Pandey punitp@ wrote:> > >> > > This is a perfect case of TSP as the answer is either 'yes' or'no'.> > Anybody> > > wants to try Dr. Kar's TSP? Though I am not sure whether TSP (even> > > Gulbarga's theory) can be applied without a horary number?> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > >> > > Punit Pandey> > >> > >> > > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 3:17 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <> > > gkadithkasinath@ wrote:> > >> > > > Dear VGR ji,> > > >> > > > Thanks for your participartion and Answer.> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Adith> > > >> > > >> > > > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 9:11 AM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1@ wrote:>

> > >> > > >> Pranam all,> > > >>> > > >> AS PER MY ANALYSIS MARRIAGE WAS CELEBRATED ON 1ST OF FEB .> > > >>> > > >> Pls find my analysis attachment.> > > >>> > > >> regards...> > > >> vgr> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> --- On *Wed, 11/2/09, gkadithkasinath gkadithkasinath@ * wrote:> > > >>> > > >> gkadithkasinath gkadithkasinath@> >> > > >> Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?> > > >> @gro ups.com <%40. com>

> > > >> Wednesday, 11 February, 2009, 11:06 PM> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Dear Members,> > > >>> > > >> I am again coming with an another Quiz which is comparitivelyeasier> > > >> than earlier ones.> > > >>> > > >> One of My client called me over phone from US on 24/Jan/2009 inthe> > > >> morning IST and asked me the following question.> > > >>> > > >> "WILL I MARRY MY LOVER ON FEB 1ST 2009?"> > > >>> > > >> I was much shocked on such a question and asked him if he wasmore> > > >> specific on that particular date of Feb 1st. He said yes thatwas the> > > >> actual question. He was in a rush mood and requested me to

workon> > > >> this and advise him in the evening IST. Even I did not findtime to> > > >> ask him the horary number. Then I immediately erected theHorary> > > >> chart for that particulat time and started the analysis.> > > >>> > > >> Time of Analysis: 9.23.19 AM IST> > > >> Date:24/1/2009> > > >> Place of Judgement: Salem> > > >> 11n39> > > >> 78e12> > > >>> > > >> QUESTION:> > > >>> > > >> DID HE MARRY HIS LOVER ON FEB 1ST OR NOT?> > > >>> > > >> As my Horary chart is in Tamil, I could not post it for easy> > > >> reference.> > > >>> > > >> I AM REQUESTING ALL THE MEMBERS TO PARTICPATE AND GIVE

THIER> > > >> ANALYSIS.> > > >>> > > >> I SHALL POST THE RESULT ON FRIDAY NIGHT!> > > >> Thanks and Regards> > > >> Adith> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> ------------ --------- ---------> > > >> Connect with friends all over the world. Get India> > Messenger.<> >http://in.rd. / tagline_messenge r_1/*http: //in.messenger. .co\m/?wm=n/> > >> > > >>> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan ji,Astrologer's urge to do the analysis is more precise time than the Querent time of question. As per KSK the chart erected for the place and time of the judgment is more accurate.But Here the lagna was not fixed by the number. Instead it is taken for the time of judgment. Moreover if an Astrologer has the urge to know one's answer , he can chose a number on behalf of the querent and erect the chart and do the anlaysis taking the Asc as the Querent. So here Astrologer is representing the Querent. In such case, the time of Astrologer's urge will definitely show him the direction.

I request you to check for yourself with your day to day activities. If God willing, you will get the accuracy.Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 7:02 AM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Adith

What I want to tell is that the query time from the client has to be taken for analysis. It is not the astrologer's choice to fix the time. Even for birth time rectification, horary number to be received from the client. Mr.Kudanthai nathan, in his book " Jathaka Jaalangall " published in 1975, gave birth time rectification using Horary number.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Re: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

Date: Saturday, February 14, 2009, 6:18 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,The RP of Query time contains Asc. sign lord and Star lord taken for the time of query only. Not for the Asc. fixed on the horary number.Hence the when a question is raised, the RP have the questions and answers. so the chart erected for that time may also be useful to analyse.

But , horary chart erected on the Horary number fixing the sub, is the best!RegardsAdith

Dear Adith

Dhanabalan--- On Sat, 2/14/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Re: Re: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

@gro ups.comSaturday, February 14, 2009, 1:52 PM

Dear Dhanabalan,a) When a question is raised to an Astrologer over phone or my any means, if the astrologer has the urge to study it , the time and place of the judgement to be followed.or b) even if we erect the chart for the time and the place of Question raised, the chart will also reflect the mind..as KSK said it is like conception and the chart erected for the time and place of judgement will be equal to Time of Delivery.

regardsAdith.

Dear Adith

@gro ups.com

Dear Tw ji,The example chart is published in the Book. I have only the Tamil version with me. The lagna is fixed on the time of analysis. You can cross check.It does not mean that if any Horary number is not given by the Querent, it it does not mean that he is not having the urge. When he called the Astrologer to get the Answer , he called due to his urge only. The Horary number is given to get the best of the Analysis .

In US astro forums, I have handled many cases of US clients Questions erected to their time of urge and given the right prediction through our KP system where the other astrologers could not predict correctly through their method.

I like to state a well experienced good astrologer can guess what would be the question of the Client before he reveals to the Astrologer , through the Chart erected for the time they consult to the Astrologer. This is with the help of the RPs, DBA and

their connections to the related houses in that Chart!Any how the answer given by me and most of others for the Quiz 4 was correct only. RegardsAdith

Dear Adith ji,1. Such charts you've mentioned are prediction by Time chart using theRPs.2. Pl refer " ERECTION OF HORARY HOROSCOPE " in KP Reader VI to followwhat is a KP Horary chart, what is the table of 249 subs for and how

crucial is the choice of a Horary number with a strong urge by thequerist to get the correct answer for his question.3. By using your own one side urge only by the time of judgenent by youand other friends, without having your client's chosen Horay number,

which reflects his urge for his query, how can all of you make acorrect KP Horary prediction for your client's querry?Thanks and regards,tw@gro ups.com, " adith kasinath.g.k "

<gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Twji,>> Our KSK has given examples of Horary chart analysis just erected forthe> time of Judgement.> eg., You can check th reader VI (Horary Astrology), for a question

" When> will I get the tele(phone) connection? " > He was waiting for the telephonic connection from the Telephone dept,to> srilanka. He erected the chart and analysed just for the time 9 am

21/9/69 .> No number used.>> He has said in the same book while commenting on Western method, " Following> the Chart erected on the time of Query is not giving the answers forall the

> questions " . He has not denied the method is wrong. Also he hasjustified the> use of asking the number from the Querrent . When two people competingin an> election, suppose come at the same time and ask the same question if

he>

will win...then the chart erected for the time will give the sameanswer to> both. In order to avoid such complications, he followed the method of> choosing the number to fix the Sub which will differ for both and Sub

> On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 11:27 PM, tw853 tw853 wrote:>> > Dear Friends,> >> > For a computerised result of Dr. Kar's TSP by KPAstro 3.1 needs a> > Horary number within (1-249) or (1-2193).

Punit> > Pandey punitp@ wrote:> > >> > > This is a perfect case of TSP as the answer is either 'yes' or'no'.> > Anybody> > > wants to try Dr. Kar's TSP? Though I am not sure whether TSP (even

> > > Gulbarga's theory) can be applied without a horary number?> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > >> > > Punit Pandey> > >> > >

> > > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 3:17 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <> > > gkadithkasinath@ wrote:> > >> > > > Dear VGR ji,> > > >> > > > Thanks for your participartion and Answer.

> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Adith> > > >> > > >> > > > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 9:11 AM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1@ wrote:>

> > >> > > >> Pranam all,> > > >>> > > >> AS PER MY ANALYSIS MARRIAGE WAS CELEBRATED ON 1ST OF FEB .> > > >>> > > >> Pls find my analysis attachment.

> > > >>> > > >> regards...> > > >> vgr> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> --- On *Wed, 11/2/09, gkadithkasinath gkadithkasinath@ * wrote:

> > > >>> > > >> gkadithkasinath gkadithkasinath@> >> > > >> Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?> > > >> @gro ups.com <%40. com>

> > > >> Wednesday, 11 February, 2009, 11:06 PM> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Dear Members,> > > >>> > > >> I am again coming with an another Quiz which is comparitively

easier> > > >> than earlier ones.> > > >>> > > >> One of My client called me over phone from US on 24/Jan/2009 inthe> > > >> morning IST and asked me the following question.

> > > >>> > > >> " WILL I MARRY MY LOVER ON FEB 1ST 2009? " > > > >>> > > >> I was much shocked on such a question and asked him if he was

more> > > >> specific on that particular date of Feb 1st. He said yes thatwas the> > > >> actual question. He was in a rush mood and requested me to

workon> > > >> this and advise him in the evening IST. Even I did not findtime to> > > >> ask him the horary number. Then I immediately erected theHorary> > > >> chart for that particulat time and started the analysis.

> > > >>> > > >> Time of Analysis: 9.23.19 AM IST> > > >> Date:24/1/2009> > > >> Place of Judgement: Salem> > > >> 11n39> > > >> 78e12

> > > >>> > > >> QUESTION:> > > >>> > > >> DID HE MARRY HIS LOVER ON FEB 1ST OR NOT?> > > >>> > > >> As my Horary chart is in Tamil, I could not post it for easy

> > > >> reference.> > > >>> > > >> I AM REQUESTING ALL THE MEMBERS TO PARTICPATE AND GIVE

THIER> > > >> ANALYSIS.> > > >>> > > >> I SHALL POST THE RESULT ON FRIDAY NIGHT!> > > >> Thanks and Regards> > > >> Adith

> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> ------------ --------- ---------> > > >> Connect with friends all over the world. Get India> > Messenger.<

Guest guest

yes the 4 step method

raichur anant --- On Sat, 14/2/09, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanRe: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st? Date: Saturday, 14 February, 2009, 5:35 PM

Dear Adith

//Moon is in the star of Venus (1,4,9) and Venus is in the star of Jupiter who signfies 2,11.// Is there any double star method in KP. Dhanabalan --- On Fri, 2/13/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st? Date: Friday, February 13, 2009, 7:06 PM

DEAR MEMBERS,THE TIME IS FOR THE ANSWER:THE ANSWER IS:" NO""HE DID NOT MARRY HIS LOVER ON 1ST FEB 2009"THE CHART AND THE ANALYSIS IS POSTED IN THE FILE SECTION FOR YOUR REF.The Score Board of the Participants:1. Punit Pandey No2.Subash Ektare No3. Pram Chopra Yes4. Nickey Modi No5.Neeraj Chowksey No6.Sujatha Das No7.Vgr Pavan Yes8.

Sunaparantha No9. Dhanabalan NoOut of 9 7 are correct. Hats off!my hearty wishes to all who participated.This time I am happy to see many new participants. but many old participants did not contribute their expertise. I request them to participate to encourage all .thanks and regardsAdith

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:06 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Members,I am again coming with an another Quiz which is comparitively easier than earlier ones.One of My client called me over phone from US on 24/Jan/2009 in the morning IST and asked me the following question."WILL I MARRY MY LOVER ON FEB 1ST 2009?"I was much shocked on such a question and asked him if he was more specific on that particular date of Feb 1st. He said yes that was the actual question. He was in a rush mood and requested me to work on this and advise him in the evening IST. Even I did not find time to ask him the horary number. Then I immediately erected the Horary chart for that particulat time and started the analysis.Time of Analysis: 9.23.19 AM ISTDate:24/1/2009Place of Judgement: Salem 11n3978e12 QUESTION:DID HE MARRY HIS LOVER ON FEB 1ST OR NOT?As my Horary chart is in Tamil, I could not post it for easy

reference.I AM REQUESTING ALL THE MEMBERS TO PARTICPATE AND GIVE THIER ANALYSIS.I SHALL POST THE RESULT ON FRIDAY NIGHT!Thanks and RegardsAdith

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Dear Adith

Horary is an advance stage when compare to Natal. One should be through in Natal before going to horary. It is the advice of Mr.KSK. Mr.Punitji is right that he wanted to postpone the horary prediction. I am also suggesting the same. I have many doubts in Horary but I could not list out now before passing natal. Mr.KSK said that the horary is applicable for persons having no horoscope or do not know the time of birth. Just because one is not able to rectify the Natal chart correctly or could not give correct prediction in natal, one should not resort to Horary. But some astrologers are doing that. For the quiz4, why you did not ask him his birth date,time and place to erect a Natal chart. Why you prefer horary instead of Natal.

Dhanabalan --- On Sun, 2/15/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Re: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st? Date: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 6:21 AM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,Astrologer's urge to do the analysis is more precise time than the Querent time of question. As per KSK the chart erected for the place and time of the judgment is more accurate.But Here the lagna was not fixed by the number. Instead it is taken for the time of judgment. Moreover if an Astrologer has the urge to know one's answer , he can chose a number on behalf of the querent and erect the chart and do the anlaysis taking the Asc as the Querent. So here Astrologer is representing the Querent. In such case, the time of Astrologer's urge will definitely show him the direction. I request you to check for yourself with your day to day activities. If God willing, you will get the accuracy.Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 7:02 AM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear Adith

What I want to tell is that the query time from the client has to be taken for analysis. It is not the astrologer's choice to fix the time. Even for birth time rectification, horary number to be received from the client. Mr.Kudanthai nathan, in his book "Jathaka Jaalangall" published in 1975, gave birth time rectification using Horary number.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Re: Re: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?@gro ups.comSaturday, February 14, 2009, 6:18 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,The RP of Query time contains Asc. sign lord and Star lord taken for the time of query only. Not for the Asc. fixed on the horary number.Hence the when a question is raised, the RP have the questions and answers. so the chart erected for that time may also be useful to analyse.But , horary chart erected on the Horary number fixing the sub, is the best!RegardsAdith

Dear Adith

@gro ups.com

Saturday, February 14, 2009, 1:52 PM

Dear Dhanabalan,a) When a question is raised to an Astrologer over phone or my any means, if the astrologer has the urge to study it , the time and place of the judgement to be followed.or b) even if we erect the chart for the time and the place of Question raised, the chart will also reflect the mind..as KSK said it is like conception and the chart erected for the time and place of judgement will be equal to Time of Delivery. regardsAdith.

Dear Adith

@gro ups.com

Dear Tw ji,The example chart is published in the Book. I have only the Tamil version with me. The lagna is fixed on the time of analysis. You can cross check.It does not mean that if any Horary number is not given by the Querent, it it does not mean that he is not having the urge. When he called the Astrologer to get the Answer , he called due to his urge only. The Horary number is given to get the best of the Analysis . In US astro forums, I have handled many cases of US clients Questions erected to their time of urge and given the right prediction through our KP system where the other astrologers could not predict correctly through their method. I like to state a well experienced good astrologer can guess what would be the question of the Client before he reveals to the Astrologer , through the Chart erected for the time they consult to the Astrologer. This is with the help of the RPs, DBA and

Dear Adith ji,1. Such charts you've mentioned are prediction by Time chart using theRPs.2. Pl refer "ERECTION OF HORARY HOROSCOPE" in KP Reader VI to followwhat is a KP Horary chart, what is the table of 249 subs for and howcrucial is the choice of a Horary number with a strong urge by thequerist to get the correct answer for his question.3. By using your own one side urge only by the time of judgenent by youand other friends, without having your client's chosen Horay number,which reflects his urge for his query, how can all of you make acorrect KP Horary prediction for your client's querry?Thanks and regards,tw@gro ups.com, "adith kasinath.g.k"

<gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Twji,>> Our KSK has given examples of Horary chart analysis just erected forthe> time of Judgement.> eg., You can check th reader VI (Horary Astrology), for a question"When> will I get the tele(phone) connection?"> He was waiting for the telephonic connection from the Telephone dept,to> srilanka. He erected the chart and analysed just for the time 9 am21/9/69 .> No number used.>> He has said in the same book while commenting on Western method,"Following> the Chart erected on the time of Query is not giving the answers forall the> questions". He has not denied the method is wrong. Also he hasjustified the> use of asking the number from the Querrent . When two people competingin an> election, suppose come at the same time and ask the same question ifhe>

will win...then the chart erected for the time will give the sameanswer to> both. In order to avoid such complications, he followed the method of> choosing the number to fix the Sub which will differ for both and Subwill> decide the matter.>> Regards> Adith>>>

> On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 11:27 PM, tw853 tw853 wrote:>> > Dear Friends,> >> > For a computerised result of Dr. Kar's TSP by KPAstro 3.1 needs a> > Horary number within (1-249) or (1-2193).> >> > Regards,> >> > tw> > @gro ups.com <%40. com>,

Punit> > Pandey punitp@ wrote:> > >> > > This is a perfect case of TSP as the answer is either 'yes' or'no'.> > Anybody> > > wants to try Dr. Kar's TSP? Though I am not sure whether TSP (even> > > Gulbarga's theory) can be applied without a horary number?> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > >> > > Punit Pandey> > >> > >> > > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 3:17 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <> > > gkadithkasinath@ wrote:> > >> > > > Dear VGR ji,> > > >> > > > Thanks for your participartion and Answer.> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Adith> > > >> > > >> > > > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 9:11 AM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1@ wrote:>

> > >> > > >> Pranam all,> > > >>> > > >> AS PER MY ANALYSIS MARRIAGE WAS CELEBRATED ON 1ST OF FEB .> > > >>> > > >> Pls find my analysis attachment.> > > >>> > > >> regards...> > > >> vgr> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> --- On *Wed, 11/2/09, gkadithkasinath gkadithkasinath@ * wrote:> > > >>> > > >> gkadithkasinath gkadithkasinath@> >> > > >> Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?> > > >> @gro ups.com <%40. com>

> > > >> Wednesday, 11 February, 2009, 11:06 PM> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Dear Members,> > > >>> > > >> I am again coming with an another Quiz which is comparitivelyeasier> > > >> than earlier ones.> > > >>> > > >> One of My client called me over phone from US on 24/Jan/2009 inthe> > > >> morning IST and asked me the following question.> > > >>> > > >> "WILL I MARRY MY LOVER ON FEB 1ST 2009?"> > > >>> > > >> I was much shocked on such a question and asked him if he wasmore> > > >> specific on that particular date of Feb 1st. He said yes thatwas the> > > >> actual question. He was in a rush mood and requested me to

workon> > > >> this and advise him in the evening IST. Even I did not findtime to> > > >> ask him the horary number. Then I immediately erected theHorary> > > >> chart for that particulat time and started the analysis.> > > >>> > > >> Time of Analysis: 9.23.19 AM IST> > > >> Date:24/1/2009> > > >> Place of Judgement: Salem> > > >> 11n39> > > >> 78e12> > > >>> > > >> QUESTION:> > > >>> > > >> DID HE MARRY HIS LOVER ON FEB 1ST OR NOT?> > > >>> > > >> As my Horary chart is in Tamil, I could not post it for easy> > > >> reference.> > > >>> > > >> I AM REQUESTING ALL THE MEMBERS TO PARTICPATE AND GIVE

THIER> > > >> ANALYSIS.> > > >>> > > >> I SHALL POST THE RESULT ON FRIDAY NIGHT!> > > >> Thanks and Regards> > > >> Adith> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> ------------ --------- ---------> > > >> Connect with friends all over the world. Get India> > Messenger.<> >http://in.rd. / tagline_messenge r_1/*http: //in.messenger. .co\m/?wm=n/> > >> > > >>> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan ji,Your question (why you have not asked the birth details of him for quiz 4?) reveals clearly that you are not experienced with the Horary!! You review the page # 313 of Horary Astrology (tamil version), when a Client approaches our Guruji KSK and askes " Someone has stolen my money .Who would have stolen my money ? pls identify. this is my Horoscope " . Our KSK said, " Keep the Horoscope of yours with you! And I may have to try to do some analysis with your chart just to convince you only . and Your chart may not be accurate also. So, to get the accurate prediction, we must analysis through Horary. So pls tell a number bet 1 and 249 " .

Here he has not taken the natal chart . If he feels the chart might not be accurate he did not try to do rectification and start the analysis. Or he has not told that such cases can not be judged through natal also.

He has not said that Horary is meant only for those who have doubts in their birth time! He has said Horary will also be useful for those who are not certain about the birth details.I have just stated one example . there are many.

Its upto you to take it.! Also I do practise both the Horary and Natal for a question. They never give contradicting results. One confirms the other! But proper analysis is required. This you will get only when you practice.

As Guruji used to say one must have the Praptham and God blessings!Also I thought of share my experience. If you take one experience is valuable , you take it . or why should I waste the time of all including mine!

As Moderator has suggested, I will not post any such questions in future! This is to obey him!Thanks and Regards AdithOn Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Adith

Horary is an advance stage when compare to Natal. One should be through in Natal before going to horary. It is the advice of Mr.KSK. Mr.Punitji is right that he wanted to postpone the horary prediction. I am also suggesting the same. I have many doubts in Horary but I could not list out now before passing natal. Mr.KSK said that the horary is applicable for persons having no horoscope or do not know the time of birth. Just because one is not able to rectify the Natal chart correctly or could not give correct prediction in natal, one should not resort to Horary. But some astrologers are doing that. For the quiz4, why you did not ask him his birth date,time and place to erect a Natal chart. Why you prefer horary instead of Natal.

Date: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 6:21 AM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,Astrologer's urge to do the analysis is more precise time than the Querent time of question. As per KSK the chart erected for the place and time of the judgment is more accurate.But Here the lagna was not fixed by the number. Instead it is taken for the time of judgment. Moreover if an Astrologer has the urge to know one's answer , he can chose a number on behalf of the querent and erect the chart and do the anlaysis taking the Asc as the Querent. So here Astrologer is representing the Querent. In such case, the time of Astrologer's urge will definitely show him the direction.

I request you to check for yourself with your day to day activities. If God willing, you will get the accuracy.Thanks and RegardsAdith

Dear Adith

What I want to tell is that the query time from the client has to be taken for analysis. It is not the astrologer's choice to fix the time. Even for birth time rectification, horary number to be received from the client. Mr.Kudanthai nathan, in his book " Jathaka Jaalangall " published in 1975, gave birth time rectification using Horary number.

@gro ups.comSaturday, February 14, 2009, 6:18 PM

But , horary chart erected on the Horary number fixing the sub, is the best!RegardsAdith

Dear Adith

@gro ups.com

Dear Dhanabalan,a) When a question is raised to an Astrologer over phone or my any means, if the astrologer has the urge to study it , the time and place of the judgement to be followed.or b) even if we erect the chart for the time and the place of Question raised, the chart will also reflect the mind..as KSK said it is like conception and the chart erected for the time and place of judgement will be equal to Time of Delivery.

regardsAdith.

Dear Adith

@gro ups.com

I like to state a well experienced good astrologer can guess what would be the question of the Client before he reveals to the Astrologer , through the Chart erected for the time they consult to the Astrologer. This is with the help of the RPs, DBA and

he>

Guest guest

Dear Adith Ji

Namaskaram

I Think we have to conduct a quiz on Given Horary Number to Judge the query related Houses and all have liberal veiw to use any method to foresee the related consequence and if it is matched then Catch the logic of the method given for pertaining the accuracy of the analysis. We must respect all the method which is applied and find the accuracy. The query must be generated by the quiz conductor himself not from the Client pattern. As client is destined for the fix astrologer to answer which is not divisible to foresee the answer as accuracy of the limit might get illusioned and confusioned.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On 2/15/09, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Adith

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Sunday, February 15, 2009, 6:21 AM

I request you to check for yourself with your day to day activities. If God willing, you will get the accuracy.Thanks and RegardsAdith

Dear Adith

@gro ups.com

Saturday, February 14, 2009, 6:18 PM

Dear Adith

@gro ups.com

regardsAdith.

Dear Adith

@gro ups.com

I like to state a well experienced good astrologer can guess what would be the question of the Client before he reveals to the Astrologer , through the Chart erected for the time they consult to the Astrologer. This is with the help of the RPs, DBA and their connections to the related houses in that Chart!

Any how the answer given by me and most of others for the Quiz 4 was correct only. RegardsAdith

which reflects his urge for his query, how can all of you make acorrect KP Horary prediction for your client's querry?Thanks and regards,tw @gro ups.com, " adith kasinath.g.k "

he> will win...then the chart erected for the time will give the sameanswer to> both. In order to avoid such complications, he followed the method of> choosing the number to fix the Sub which will differ for both and Sub

> >> > Regards,> >> > tw > > @gro ups.com <%40. com>,

> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Adith> > > >> > > >> > > > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 9:11 AM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1@ wrote:> > > >

> > > >> Pranam all,> > > >>> > > >> AS PER MY ANALYSIS MARRIAGE WAS CELEBRATED ON 1ST OF FEB .> > > >>> > > >> Pls find my analysis attachment.

> > > >>> > > >> gkadithkasinath gkadithkasinath@> >> > > >> Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st? > > > >> @gro ups.com <%40. com>

more> > > >> specific on that particular date of Feb 1st. He said yes thatwas the> > > >> actual question. He was in a rush mood and requested me to workon> > > >> this and advise him in the evening IST. Even I did not find

time to> > > >> ask him the horary number. Then I immediately erected theHorary> > > >> chart for that particulat time and started the analysis.> > > >>> > > >> Time of Analysis: 9.23.19 AM IST

> > > >> Date:24/1/2009> > > >> Place of Judgement: Salem> > > >> 11n39> > > >> 78e12> > > >>> > > >> QUESTION:

> > > >>> > > >> DID HE MARRY HIS LOVER ON FEB 1ST OR NOT?> > > >>> > > >> As my Horary chart is in Tamil, I could not post it for easy> > > >> reference.

> > > >>> > > >> I AM REQUESTING ALL THE MEMBERS TO PARTICPATE AND GIVE THIER> > > >> ANALYSIS.> > > >>> > > >> I SHALL POST THE RESULT ON FRIDAY NIGHT!

> > > >> Thanks and Regards> > > >> Adith> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> ------------ --------- ---------> > > >> Connect with friends all over the world. Get India

> > Messenger.<> > http://in.rd. / tagline_messenge r_1/*http: //in.messenger. .co\

Guest guest

Dear Sunaparantha ji & Friends,The method that you have mentioned is the most popular method in India as well. Classical horary astrology is primarily based on the time chart. Though KP Horary uses a number between 1-249 which is used for determining cuspal positions.

To answer your question of possibility of utilizing KP horary without a number, I would say that we lack the statistics for answering this question. Almost all the horary examples in KP readers are based on horary number. There is one instance, as suggested by Adith ji, where time chart has been used. Also there is another instance where 1-108 horary (kalidasa method) has been used instead of 1-249.

In the last quiz we have seen good success and hence it shows promise. Though I am not sure whether that is worth pursuing because getting a horary number is not practically difficult. If we add another horary method, selection of method will become another question in front of a KP astrologer. So, as I suggested to Adith ji, sticking to conventional initially seems desirable. At later stages, we can take this method again and do an exercises to measure the success of this method against 1-249 KP horary.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Dear Members,There is a method of predicting the quarry of a client without getting any additional requirement from the client, called " Thath Kaala Sashthra " Or " Thath Kaala Kendra " , here in Sri Lanka.

The Astrologer erect the chart at the time of question and do the prediction. This method is using only by the traditionalist as there are no any followers of KP or any other system, vastly used.My question is can't we make a prediction without any Horary No, by following KP Rules using so called Thath Kaala Shasthra?.

Sunaparantha

tw853 <tw853

Saturday, February 14, 2009 2:05:43 AM Re: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

Dear Adith ji,

1. Such charts you've mentioned are prediction by Time chart using the

RPs.

2. Pl refer " ERECTION OF HORARY HOROSCOPE " in KP Reader VI to follow

what is a KP Horary chart, what is the table of 249 subs for and how

crucial is the choice of a Horary number with a strong urge by the

querist to get the correct answer for his question.

3. By using your own one side urge only by the time of judgenent by you

and other friends, without having your client's chosen Horay number,

which reflects his urge for his query, how can all of you make a

correct KP Horary prediction for your client's querry?

Thanks and regards,

tw

@gro ups.com, " adith kasinath.g.k "

<gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Twji,

>

> Our KSK has given examples of Horary chart analysis just erected for

the

> time of Judgement.

> eg., You can check th reader VI (Horary Astrology), for a question

" When

> will I get the tele(phone) connection? "

> He was waiting for the telephonic connection from the Telephone dept,

to

> srilanka. He erected the chart and analysed just for the time 9 am

21/9/69 .

> No number used.

>

> He has said in the same book while commenting on Western method,

" Following

> the Chart erected on the time of Query is not giving the answers for

all the

> questions " . He has not denied the method is wrong. Also he has

justified the

> use of asking the number from the Querrent . When two people competing

in an

> election, suppose come at the same time and ask the same question if

he

> will win...then the chart erected for the time will give the same

answer to

> both. In order to avoid such complications, he followed the method of

> choosing the number to fix the Sub which will differ for both and Sub

will

> decide the matter.

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

>

> On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 11:27 PM, tw853 tw853 wrote:

>

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > For a computerised result of Dr. Kar's TSP by KPAstro 3.1 needs a

> > Horary number within (1-249) or (1-2193).

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > tw

> > @gro ups.com <% 40. com>,

Punit

> > Pandey punitp@ wrote:

> > >

> > > This is a perfect case of TSP as the answer is either 'yes' or

'no'.

> > Anybody

> > > wants to try Dr. Kar's TSP? Though I am not sure whether TSP (even

> > > Gulbarga's theory) can be applied without a horary number?

> > >

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> > >

> > > Punit Pandey

> > >

> > >

> > > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 3:17 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <

> > > gkadithkasinath@ wrote:

> > >

> > > > Dear VGR ji,

> > > >

> > > > Thanks for your participartion and Answer.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Adith

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 9:11 AM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >> Pranam all,

> > > >>

> > > >> AS PER MY ANALYSIS MARRIAGE WAS CELEBRATED ON 1ST OF FEB .

> > > >>

> > > >> Pls find my analysis attachment.

> > > >>

> > > >> regards...

> > > >> vgr

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> --- On *Wed, 11/2/09, gkadithkasinath gkadithkasinath@ * wrote:

> > > >>

> > > >> gkadithkasinath gkadithkasinath@

> >

> > > >> Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

> > > >> @gro ups.com <% 40. com>

> > > >> Wednesday, 11 February, 2009, 11:06 PM

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Members,

> > > >>

> > > >> I am again coming with an another Quiz which is comparitively

easier

> > > >> than earlier ones.

> > > >>

> > > >> One of My client called me over phone from US on 24/Jan/2009 in

the

> > > >> morning IST and asked me the following question.

> > > >>

> > > >> " WILL I MARRY MY LOVER ON FEB 1ST 2009? "

> > > >>

> > > >> I was much shocked on such a question and asked him if he was

more

> > > >> specific on that particular date of Feb 1st. He said yes that

was the

> > > >> actual question. He was in a rush mood and requested me to work

on

> > > >> this and advise him in the evening IST. Even I did not find

time to

> > > >> ask him the horary number. Then I immediately erected the

Horary

> > > >> chart for that particulat time and started the analysis.

> > > >>

> > > >> Time of Analysis: 9.23.19 AM IST

> > > >> Date:24/1/2009

> > > >> Place of Judgement: Salem

> > > >> 11n39

> > > >> 78e12

> > > >>

> > > >> QUESTION:

> > > >>

> > > >> DID HE MARRY HIS LOVER ON FEB 1ST OR NOT?

> > > >>

> > > >> As my Horary chart is in Tamil, I could not post it for easy

> > > >> reference.

> > > >>

> > > >> I AM REQUESTING ALL THE MEMBERS TO PARTICPATE AND GIVE THIER

> > > >> ANALYSIS.

> > > >>

> > > >> I SHALL POST THE RESULT ON FRIDAY NIGHT!

> > > >> Thanks and Regards

> > > >> Adith

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> ------------ --------- ---------

> > > >> Connect with friends all over the world. Get India

> > Messenger.<

> >

http://in.rd. / tagline_messenge r_1/*http: //in.messenger. .co\

m/?wm=n/

> > >

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Adith

I accept that I have no practical experience in KP horary. I am in the learning stage only. Because of that I am clearing my doubts. My questions may found silly also. It may be useful for the beginners. I am not discouraging you. I expect your next quiz in natal chart.

In tradition also there is a confusion in which time to take. Whether query time or analysis time?. I have gone through prasnna marga and prasanna thantra. I came to know that the analysis time gives correct result than the query time. I accept that for certain queries, the answer can be given through horary only. One KP astrologer used the time chart as natal chart for giving prediction.

Dhanabalan--- On Sun, 2/15/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Re: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st? Date: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 7:58 AM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,Your question (why you have not asked the birth details of him for quiz 4?) reveals clearly that you are not experienced with the Horary!! You review the page # 313 of Horary Astrology (tamil version), when a Client approaches our Guruji KSK and askes "Someone has stolen my money .Who would have stolen my money ? pls identify. this is my Horoscope". Our KSK said, "Keep the Horoscope of yours with you! And I may have to try to do some analysis with your chart just to convince you only . and Your chart may not be accurate also. So, to get the accurate prediction, we must analysis through Horary. So pls tell a number bet 1 and 249".Here he has not taken the natal chart . If he feels the chart might not be accurate he did not try to do rectification and start the analysis. Or he has not told that such cases can not be judged through natal

also.He has not said that Horary is meant only for those who have doubts in their birth time! He has said Horary will also be useful for those who are not certain about the birth details.I have just stated one example . there are many.Its upto you to take it.! Also I do practise both the Horary and Natal for a question. They never give contradicting results. One confirms the other! But proper analysis is required. This you will get only when you practice.As Guruji used to say one must have the Praptham and God blessings!Also I thought of share my experience. If you take one experience is valuable , you take it . or why should I waste the time of all including mine!As Moderator has suggested, I will not post any such questions in future! This is to obey him!Thanks and Regards Adith

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear Adith

Dhanabalan

--- On Sun, 2/15/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Re: Re: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?@gro ups.comSunday, February 15, 2009, 6:21 AM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,Astrologer's urge to do the analysis is more precise time than the Querent time of question. As per KSK the chart erected for the place and time of the judgment is more accurate.But Here the lagna was not fixed by the number. Instead it is taken for the time of judgment. Moreover if an Astrologer has the urge to know one's answer , he can chose a number on behalf of the querent and erect the chart and do the anlaysis taking the Asc as the Querent. So here Astrologer is representing the Querent. In such case, the time of Astrologer's urge will definitely show him the direction. I request you to check for yourself with your day to day activities. If God willing, you will get the accuracy.Thanks and RegardsAdith

Dear Adith

@gro ups.com

Dear Adith

@gro ups.com

Dear Adith

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan ji,Thanks and Noted.RegardsAdithOn Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 8:10 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Adith

I accept that I have no practical experience in KP horary. I am in the learning stage only. Because of that I am clearing my doubts. My questions may found silly also. It may be useful for the beginners. I am not discouraging you. I expect your next quiz in natal chart.

In tradition also there is a confusion in which time to take. Whether query time or analysis time?. I have gone through prasnna marga and prasanna thantra. I came to know that the analysis time gives correct result than the query time. I accept that for certain queries, the answer can be given through horary only. One KP astrologer used the time chart as natal chart for giving prediction.

Dhanabalan--- On Sun, 2/15/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Date: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 7:58 AM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,Your question (why you have not asked the birth details of him for quiz 4?) reveals clearly that you are not experienced with the Horary!! You review the page # 313 of Horary Astrology (tamil version), when a Client approaches our Guruji KSK and askes " Someone has stolen my money .Who would have stolen my money ? pls identify. this is my Horoscope " . Our KSK said, " Keep the Horoscope of yours with you! And I may have to try to do some analysis with your chart just to convince you only . and Your chart may not be accurate also. So, to get the accurate prediction, we must analysis through Horary. So pls tell a number bet 1 and 249 " .

Here he has not taken the natal chart . If he feels the chart might not be accurate he did not try to do rectification and start the analysis. Or he has not told that such cases can not be judged through natal

also.He has not said that Horary is meant only for those who have doubts in their birth time! He has said Horary will also be useful for those who are not certain about the birth details.I have just stated one example . there are many.

Its upto you to take it.! Also I do practise both the Horary and Natal for a question. They never give contradicting results. One confirms the other! But proper analysis is required. This you will get only when you practice.

As Guruji used to say one must have the Praptham and God blessings!Also I thought of share my experience. If you take one experience is valuable , you take it . or why should I waste the time of all including mine!

As Moderator has suggested, I will not post any such questions in future! This is to obey him!Thanks and Regards Adith

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear Adith

Dhanabalan

--- On Sun, 2/15/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

@gro ups.comSunday, February 15, 2009, 6:21 AM

Dear Adith

@gro ups.com

Dear Adith

@gro ups.com

regardsAdith.

Dear Adith

@gro ups.com

he>

Guest guest

Dear Sri Adithji,

To be frank with you, I too am not having experience in Horary chart and that is why I could not partake in Qyiz 4.

Now I have started reading from KP Books all about Horary.

The discussion too in this forum is very useful. As advised by the moderator, I hope you will defer quizes on Horary

for the time being. I eagerly await your fresh quiz in Natal.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Sunday, February 15, 2009 1:28 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,Your question (why you have not asked the birth details of him for quiz 4?) reveals clearly that you are not experienced with the Horary!! You review the page # 313 of Horary Astrology (tamil version), when a Client approaches our Guruji KSK and askes "Someone has stolen my money .Who would have stolen my money ? pls identify. this is my Horoscope". Our KSK said, "Keep the Horoscope of yours with you! And I may have to try to do some analysis with your chart just to convince you only . and Your chart may not be accurate also. So, to get the accurate prediction, we must analysis through Horary. So pls tell a number bet 1 and 249".Here he has not taken the natal chart . If he feels the chart might not be accurate he did not try to do rectification and start the analysis. Or he has not told that such cases can not be judged through natal also.He has not said that Horary is meant only for those who have doubts in their birth time! He has said Horary will also be useful for those who are not certain about the birth details.I have just stated one example . there are many.Its upto you to take it.! Also I do practise both the Horary and Natal for a question. They never give contradicting results. One confirms the other! But proper analysis is required. This you will get only when you practice.As Guruji used to say one must have the Praptham and God blessings!Also I thought of share my experience. If you take one experience is valuable , you take it . or why should I waste the time of all including mine!As Moderator has suggested, I will not post any such questions in future! This is to obey him!Thanks and Regards Adith

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan > wrote:

Dear Adith

Dhanabalan

--- On Sun, 2/15/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath > wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath >Re: Re: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st? Date: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 6:21 AM

Dear Adith

@gro ups.com

Dear Adith

@gro ups.com

Dear Adith

@gro ups.com

Dear Tw ji,The example chart is published in the Book. I have only the Tamil version with me. The lagna is fixed on the time of analysis. You can cross check.It does not mean that if any Horary number is not given by the Querent, it it does not mean that he is not having the urge. When he called the Astrologer to get the Answer , he called due to his urge only. The Horary number is given to get the best of the Analysis . In US astro forums, I have handled many cases of US clients Questions erected to their time of urge and given the right prediction through our KP system where the other astrologers could not predict correctly through their method. I like to state a well experienced good astrologer can guess what would be the question of the Client before he reveals to the Astrologer , through the Chart erected for the time they consult to the Astrologer. This is with the help of the RPs, DBA and their connections to the related houses in that Chart!Any how the answer given by me and most of others for the Quiz 4 was correct only. RegardsAdith

<gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Twji,>> Our KSK has given examples of Horary chart analysis just erected forthe> time of Judgement.> eg., You can check th reader VI (Horary Astrology), for a question"When> will I get the tele(phone) connection?"> He was waiting for the telephonic connection from the Telephone dept,to> srilanka. He erected the chart and analysed just for the time 9 am21/9/69 .> No number used.>> He has said in the same book while commenting on Western method,"Following> the Chart erected on the time of Query is not giving the answers forall the> questions". He has not denied the method is wrong. Also he hasjustified the> use of asking the number from the Querrent . When two people competingin an> election, suppose come at the same time and ask the same question ifhe> will win...then the chart erected for the time will give the sameanswer to> both. In order to avoid such complications, he followed the method of> choosing the number to fix the Sub which will differ for both and Subwill> decide the matter.>> Regards> Adith>>>

Punit> > Pandey punitp@ wrote:> > >> > > This is a perfect case of TSP as the answer is either 'yes' or'no'.> > Anybody> > > wants to try Dr. Kar's TSP? Though I am not sure whether TSP (even> > > Gulbarga's theory) can be applied without a horary number?> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > >> > > Punit Pandey> > >> > >> > > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 3:17 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <> > > gkadithkasinath@ wrote:> > >> > > > Dear VGR ji,> > > >> > > > Thanks for your participartion and Answer.> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Adith> > > >> > > >> > > > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 9:11 AM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> Pranam all,> > > >>> > > >> AS PER MY ANALYSIS MARRIAGE WAS CELEBRATED ON 1ST OF FEB .> > > >>> > > >> Pls find my analysis attachment.> > > >>> > > >> regards...> > > >> vgr> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> --- On *Wed, 11/2/09, gkadithkasinath gkadithkasinath@ * wrote:> > > >>> > > >> gkadithkasinath gkadithkasinath@> >> > > >> Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?> > > >> @gro ups.com <%40. com>

> > > >> Wednesday, 11 February, 2009, 11:06 PM> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Dear Members,> > > >>> > > >> I am again coming with an another Quiz which is comparitivelyeasier> > > >> than earlier ones.> > > >>> > > >> One of My client called me over phone from US on 24/Jan/2009 inthe> > > >> morning IST and asked me the following question.> > > >>> > > >> "WILL I MARRY MY LOVER ON FEB 1ST 2009?"> > > >>> > > >> I was much shocked on such a question and asked him if he wasmore> > > >> specific on that particular date of Feb 1st. He said yes thatwas the> > > >> actual question. He was in a rush mood and requested me to workon> > > >> this and advise him in the evening IST. Even I did not findtime to> > > >> ask him the horary number. Then I immediately erected theHorary> > > >> chart for that particulat time and started the analysis.> > > >>> > > >> Time of Analysis: 9.23.19 AM IST> > > >> Date:24/1/2009> > > >> Place of Judgement: Salem> > > >> 11n39> > > >> 78e12> > > >>> > > >> QUESTION:> > > >>> > > >> DID HE MARRY HIS LOVER ON FEB 1ST OR NOT?> > > >>> > > >> As my Horary chart is in Tamil, I could not post it for easy> > > >> reference.> > > >>> > > >> I AM REQUESTING ALL THE MEMBERS TO PARTICPATE AND GIVE THIER> > > >> ANALYSIS.> > > >>> > > >> I SHALL POST THE RESULT ON FRIDAY NIGHT!> > > >> Thanks and Regards> > > >> Adith> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> ------------ --------- ---------> > > >> Connect with friends all over the world. Get India> > Messenger.<> >http://in.rd. / tagline_messenge r_1/*http: //in.messenger. .co\m/?wm=n/> > >> > > >>> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Ramani ji,Thanks for your comments.RegardsAdithOn Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 9:23 PM, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Sri Adithji,

To be frank with you, I too am not having experience in Horary chart and that is why I could not partake in Qyiz 4.

Now I have started reading from KP Books all about Horary.

The discussion too in this forum is very useful. As advised by the moderator, I hope you will defer quizes on Horary

for the time being. I eagerly await your fresh quiz in Natal.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Sunday, February 15, 2009 1:28 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,Your question (why you have not asked the birth details of him for quiz 4?) reveals clearly that you are not experienced with the Horary!! You review the page # 313 of Horary Astrology (tamil version), when a Client approaches our Guruji KSK and askes " Someone has stolen my money .Who would have stolen my money ? pls identify. this is my Horoscope " . Our KSK said, " Keep the Horoscope of yours with you! And I may have to try to do some analysis with your chart just to convince you only . and Your chart may not be accurate also. So, to get the accurate prediction, we must analysis through Horary. So pls tell a number bet 1 and 249 " .Here he has not taken the natal chart . If he feels the chart might not be accurate he did not try to do rectification and start the analysis. Or he has not told that such cases can not be judged through natal also.He has not said that Horary is meant only for those who have doubts in their birth time! He has said Horary will also be useful for those who are not certain about the birth details.I have just stated one example . there are many.Its upto you to take it.! Also I do practise both the Horary and Natal for a question. They never give contradicting results. One confirms the other! But proper analysis is required. This you will get only when you practice.As Guruji used to say one must have the Praptham and God blessings!Also I thought of share my experience. If you take one experience is valuable , you take it . or why should I waste the time of all including mine!As Moderator has suggested, I will not post any such questions in future! This is to obey him!Thanks and Regards Adith

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Adith

Dhanabalan

--- On Sun, 2/15/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Re: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st? Date: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 6:21 AM

Dear Adith

@gro ups.com

Dear Adith

@gro ups.com

Dear Adith

@gro ups.com

Dear Tw ji,The example chart is published in the Book. I have only the Tamil version with me. The lagna is fixed on the time of analysis. You can cross check.It does not mean that if any Horary number is not given by the Querent, it it does not mean that he is not having the urge. When he called the Astrologer to get the Answer , he called due to his urge only. The Horary number is given to get the best of the Analysis . In US astro forums, I have handled many cases of US clients Questions erected to their time of urge and given the right prediction through our KP system where the other astrologers could not predict correctly through their method. I like to state a well experienced good astrologer can guess what would be the question of the Client before he reveals to the Astrologer , through the Chart erected for the time they consult to the Astrologer. This is with the help of the RPs, DBA and their connections to the related houses in that Chart!Any how the answer given by me and most of others for the Quiz 4 was correct only. RegardsAdith

Dear Adith ji,1. Such charts you've mentioned are prediction by Time chart using theRPs.2. Pl refer " ERECTION OF HORARY HOROSCOPE " in KP Reader VI to followwhat is a KP Horary chart, what is the table of 249 subs for and howcrucial is the choice of a Horary number with a strong urge by thequerist to get the correct answer for his question.3. By using your own one side urge only by the time of judgenent by youand other friends, without having your client's chosen Horay number,which reflects his urge for his query, how can all of you make acorrect KP Horary prediction for your client's querry?Thanks and regards,tw@gro ups.com, " adith kasinath.g.k "

<gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Twji,>> Our KSK has given examples of Horary chart analysis just erected forthe> time of Judgement.> eg., You can check th reader VI (Horary Astrology), for a question " When> will I get the tele(phone) connection? " > He was waiting for the telephonic connection from the Telephone dept,to> srilanka. He erected the chart and analysed just for the time 9 am21/9/69 .> No number used.>> He has said in the same book while commenting on Western method, " Following> the Chart erected on the time of Query is not giving the answers forall the> questions " . He has not denied the method is wrong. Also he hasjustified the> use of asking the number from the Querrent . When two people competingin an> election, suppose come at the same time and ask the same question ifhe> will win...then the chart erected for the time will give the sameanswer to> both. In order to avoid such complications, he followed the method of> choosing the number to fix the Sub which will differ for both and Subwill> decide the matter.>> Regards> Adith>>>

Punit> > Pandey punitp@ wrote:> > >> > > This is a perfect case of TSP as the answer is either 'yes' or'no'.> > Anybody> > > wants to try Dr. Kar's TSP? Though I am not sure whether TSP (even> > > Gulbarga's theory) can be applied without a horary number?> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > >> > > Punit Pandey> > >> > >> > > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 3:17 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <> > > gkadithkasinath@ wrote:> > >> > > > Dear VGR ji,> > > >> > > > Thanks for your participartion and Answer.> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Adith> > > >> > > >> > > > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 9:11 AM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> Pranam all,> > > >>> > > >> AS PER MY ANALYSIS MARRIAGE WAS CELEBRATED ON 1ST OF FEB .> > > >>> > > >> Pls find my analysis attachment.> > > >>> > > >> regards...> > > >> vgr> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> --- On *Wed, 11/2/09, gkadithkasinath gkadithkasinath@ * wrote:> > > >>> > > >> gkadithkasinath gkadithkasinath@> >> > > >> Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?> > > >> @gro ups.com <%40. com>

> > > >> Wednesday, 11 February, 2009, 11:06 PM> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Dear Members,> > > >>> > > >> I am again coming with an another Quiz which is comparitivelyeasier> > > >> than earlier ones.> > > >>> > > >> One of My client called me over phone from US on 24/Jan/2009 inthe> > > >> morning IST and asked me the following question.> > > >>> > > >> " WILL I MARRY MY LOVER ON FEB 1ST 2009? " > > > >>> > > >> I was much shocked on such a question and asked him if he wasmore> > > >> specific on that particular date of Feb 1st. He said yes thatwas the> > > >> actual question. He was in a rush mood and requested me to workon> > > >> this and advise him in the evening IST. Even I did not findtime to> > > >> ask him the horary number. Then I immediately erected theHorary> > > >> chart for that particulat time and started the analysis.> > > >>> > > >> Time of Analysis: 9.23.19 AM IST> > > >> Date:24/1/2009> > > >> Place of Judgement: Salem> > > >> 11n39> > > >> 78e12> > > >>> > > >> QUESTION:> > > >>> > > >> DID HE MARRY HIS LOVER ON FEB 1ST OR NOT?> > > >>> > > >> As my Horary chart is in Tamil, I could not post it for easy> > > >> reference.> > > >>> > > >> I AM REQUESTING ALL THE MEMBERS TO PARTICPATE AND GIVE THIER> > > >> ANALYSIS.> > > >>> > > >> I SHALL POST THE RESULT ON FRIDAY NIGHT!> > > >> Thanks and Regards> > > >> Adith> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> ------------ --------- ---------> > > >> Connect with friends all over the world. Get India> > Messenger.<> >http://in.rd. / tagline_messenge r_1/*http: //in.messenger. .co\m/?wm=n/> > >> > > >>> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Punit JiThanks for yr comments and noted.SuanaparanthaPunit Pandey <punitp Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 7:42:21 PMRe: Re: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

Dear Sunaparantha ji & Friends,The method that you have mentioned is the most popular method in India as well. Classical horary astrology is primarily based on the time chart. Though KP Horary uses a number between 1-249 which is used for determining cuspal positions.

To answer your question of possibility of utilizing KP horary without a number, I would say that we lack the statistics for answering this question. Almost all the horary examples in KP readers are based on horary number. There is one instance, as suggested by Adith ji, where time chart has been used. Also there is another instance where 1-108 horary (kalidasa method) has been used instead of 1-249.

In the last quiz we have seen good success and hence it shows promise. Though I am not sure whether that is worth pursuing because getting a horary number is not practically difficult. If we add another horary method, selection of method will become another question in front of a KP astrologer. So, as I suggested to Adith ji, sticking to conventional initially seems desirable. At later stages, we can take this method again and do an exercises to measure the success of this method against 1-249 KP horary.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Dear Members,There is a method of predicting the quarry of a client without getting any additional requirement from the client, called "Thath Kaala Sashthra" Or "Thath Kaala Kendra", here in Sri Lanka.

The Astrologer erect the chart at the time of question and do the prediction. This method is using only by the traditionalist as there are no any followers of KP or any other system, vastly used.My question is can't we make a prediction without any Horary No, by following KP Rules using so called Thath Kaala Shasthra?.

Sunaparantha

tw853 <tw853 >@gro ups.com

Saturday, February 14, 2009 2:05:43 AM Re: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

Dear Adith ji,

1. Such charts you've mentioned are prediction by Time chart using the

RPs.

2. Pl refer "ERECTION OF HORARY HOROSCOPE" in KP Reader VI to follow

what is a KP Horary chart, what is the table of 249 subs for and how

crucial is the choice of a Horary number with a strong urge by the

querist to get the correct answer for his question.

3. By using your own one side urge only by the time of judgenent by you

and other friends, without having your client's chosen Horay number,

which reflects his urge for his query, how can all of you make a

correct KP Horary prediction for your client's querry?

Thanks and regards,

tw

@gro ups.com, "adith kasinath.g.k"

<gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Twji,

>

> Our KSK has given examples of Horary chart analysis just erected for

the

> time of Judgement.

> eg., You can check th reader VI (Horary Astrology), for a question

"When

> will I get the tele(phone) connection?"

> He was waiting for the telephonic connection from the Telephone dept,

to

> srilanka. He erected the chart and analysed just for the time 9 am

21/9/69 .

> No number used.

>

> He has said in the same book while commenting on Western method,

"Following

> the Chart erected on the time of Query is not giving the answers for

all the

> questions". He has not denied the method is wrong. Also he has

justified the

> use of asking the number from the Querrent . When two people competing

in an

> election, suppose come at the same time and ask the same question if

he

> will win...then the chart erected for the time will give the same

answer to

> both. In order to avoid such complications, he followed the method of

> choosing the number to fix the Sub which will differ for both and Sub

will

> decide the matter.

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

>

> On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 11:27 PM, tw853 tw853 wrote:

>

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > For a computerised result of Dr. Kar's TSP by KPAstro 3.1 needs a

> > Horary number within (1-249) or (1-2193).

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > tw

> > @gro ups.com <% 40. com>,

Punit

> > Pandey punitp@ wrote:

> > >

> > > This is a perfect case of TSP as the answer is either 'yes' or

'no'.

> > Anybody

> > > wants to try Dr. Kar's TSP? Though I am not sure whether TSP (even

> > > Gulbarga's theory) can be applied without a horary number?

> > >

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> > >

> > > Punit Pandey

> > >

> > >

> > > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 3:17 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <

> > > gkadithkasinath@ wrote:

> > >

> > > > Dear VGR ji,

> > > >

> > > > Thanks for your participartion and Answer.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Adith

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 9:11 AM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >> Pranam all,

> > > >>

> > > >> AS PER MY ANALYSIS MARRIAGE WAS CELEBRATED ON 1ST OF FEB .

> > > >>

> > > >> Pls find my analysis attachment.

> > > >>

> > > >> regards...

> > > >> vgr

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> --- On *Wed, 11/2/09, gkadithkasinath gkadithkasinath@ * wrote:

> > > >>

> > > >> gkadithkasinath gkadithkasinath@

> >

> > > >> Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

> > > >> @gro ups.com <% 40. com>

> > > >> Wednesday, 11 February, 2009, 11:06 PM

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Members,

> > > >>

> > > >> I am again coming with an another Quiz which is comparitively

easier

> > > >> than earlier ones.

> > > >>

> > > >> One of My client called me over phone from US on 24/Jan/2009 in

the

> > > >> morning IST and asked me the following question.

> > > >>

> > > >> "WILL I MARRY MY LOVER ON FEB 1ST 2009?"

> > > >>

> > > >> I was much shocked on such a question and asked him if he was

more

> > > >> specific on that particular date of Feb 1st. He said yes that

was the

> > > >> actual question. He was in a rush mood and requested me to work

on

> > > >> this and advise him in the evening IST. Even I did not find

time to

> > > >> ask him the horary number. Then I immediately erected the

Horary

> > > >> chart for that particulat time and started the analysis.

> > > >>

> > > >> Time of Analysis: 9.23.19 AM IST

> > > >> Date:24/1/2009

> > > >> Place of Judgement: Salem

> > > >> 11n39

> > > >> 78e12

> > > >>

> > > >> QUESTION:

> > > >>

> > > >> DID HE MARRY HIS LOVER ON FEB 1ST OR NOT?

> > > >>

> > > >> As my Horary chart is in Tamil, I could not post it for easy

> > > >> reference.

> > > >>

> > > >> I AM REQUESTING ALL THE MEMBERS TO PARTICPATE AND GIVE THIER

> > > >> ANALYSIS.

> > > >>

> > > >> I SHALL POST THE RESULT ON FRIDAY NIGHT!

> > > >> Thanks and Regards

> > > >> Adith

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> ------------ --------- ---------

> > > >> Connect with friends all over the world. Get India

> > Messenger.<

> >

http://in.rd. / tagline_messenge r_1/*http: //in.messenger. .co\

m/?wm=n/

> > >

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji & All Honourable members

With your blessings i was correct in quiz-4.Here i want to share

my confusion or doubt with you.Moon reflects the mind of querrent,but

here in this quiz you wouldnt found moon's connection with 2,7 or 11

bhava's.There are its opposite bhavas appear front of us,only its

natural karak Venus appears.As we know ,So is it fit to go further for

the querrants answer?Is it the limitation of time-chart or somthing else?

I am aware that the intellectuals are inputting their thoughts for

time-charts & horary numbers.I am not telling that mine parts is

special.But it could be crucial for next obsevation.

Please forgive my childish.It may be my funny daring to come-up with

this kind of question.Please give your precious time for this,i will

be gratefull to you.

Nicky Modi

, Sunaparantha Kalyan

<sunaparantha wrote:

>

> Dear Punit Ji

>

> Thanks for yr comments and noted.

>

> Suanaparantha

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Punit Pandey <punitp

>

> Sunday, February 15, 2009 7:42:21 PM

> Re: Re: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

>

>

> Dear Sunaparantha ji & Friends,

>

> The method that you have mentioned is the most popular method in

India as well. Classical horary astrology is primarily based on the

time chart. Though KP Horary uses a number between 1-249 which is used

for determining cuspal positions.

>

> To answer your question of possibility of utilizing KP horary

without a number, I would say that we lack the statistics for

answering this question. Almost all the horary examples in KP readers

are based on horary number. There is one instance, as suggested by

Adith ji, where time chart has been used. Also there is another

instance where 1-108 horary (kalidasa method) has been used instead of

1-249.

>

> In the last quiz we have seen good success and hence it shows

promise. Though I am not sure whether that is worth pursuing because

getting a horary number is not practically difficult. If we add

another horary method, selection of method will become another

question in front of a KP astrologer. So, as I suggested to Adith ji,

sticking to conventional initially seems desirable. At later stages,

we can take this method again and do an exercises to measure the

success of this method against 1-249 KP horary.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@

> wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

>

> There is a method of predicting the quarry of a client without

getting any additional requirement from the client, called " Thath

Kaala Sashthra " Or " Thath Kaala Kendra " , here in Sri Lanka.

> The Astrologer erect the chart at the time of question and do the

prediction. This method is using only by the traditionalist as there

are no any followers of KP or any other system, vastly used.

> My question is can't we make a prediction without any Horary No, by

following KP Rules using so called Thath Kaala Shasthra?.

>

> Sunaparantha

>

>

>

>

> tw853 <tw853 >

>

> @gro ups.com

> Saturday, February 14, 2009 2:05:43 AM

> Re: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

>

>

> Dear Adith ji,

> 1. Such charts you've mentioned are prediction by Time chart using the

> RPs.

>

> 2. Pl refer " ERECTION OF HORARY HOROSCOPE " in KP Reader VI to follow

> what is a KP Horary chart, what is the table of 249 subs for and how

> crucial is the choice of a Horary number with a strong urge by the

> querist to get the correct answer for his question.

>

> 3. By using your own one side urge only by the time of judgenent by you

> and other friends, without having your client's chosen Horay number,

> which reflects his urge for his query, how can all of you make a

> correct KP Horary prediction for your client's querry?

>

> Thanks and regards,

>

> tw

>

>

> @gro ups.com, " adith kasinath.g.k "

>

> <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Twji,

> >

> > Our KSK has given examples of Horary chart analysis just erected for

> the

> > time of Judgement.

> > eg., You can check th reader VI (Horary Astrology), for a question

> " When

> > will I get the tele(phone) connection? "

> > He was waiting for the telephonic connection from the Telephone dept,

> to

> > srilanka. He erected the chart and analysed just for the time 9 am

> 21/9/69 .

> > No number used.

> >

> > He has said in the same book while commenting on Western method,

> " Following

> > the Chart erected on the time of Query is not giving the answers for

> all the

> > questions " . He has not denied the method is wrong. Also he has

> justified the

> > use of asking the number from the Querrent . When two people competing

> in an

> > election, suppose come at the same time and ask the same question if

> he

> > will win...then the chart erected for the time will give the same

> answer to

> > both. In order to avoid such complications, he followed the method of

> > choosing the number to fix the Sub which will differ for both and Sub

> will

> > decide the matter.

> >

> > Regards

> > Adith

> >

> >

> >

> > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 11:27 PM, tw853 tw853@ wrote:

> >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > >

> > > For a computerised result of Dr. Kar's TSP by KPAstro 3.1 needs a

> > > Horary number within (1-249) or (1-2193).

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > tw

>

> > > @gro ups.com <% 40. com>,

>

> Punit

> > > Pandey punitp@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > This is a perfect case of TSP as the answer is either 'yes' or

> 'no'.

> > > Anybody

> > > > wants to try Dr. Kar's TSP? Though I am not sure whether TSP (even

> > > > Gulbarga's theory) can be applied without a horary number?

> > > >

> > > > Thanks & Regards,

> > > >

> > > > Punit Pandey

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 3:17 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <

> > > > gkadithkasinath@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > > Dear VGR ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks for your participartion and Answer.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Adith

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 9:11 AM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >> Pranam all,

> > > > >>

> > > > >> AS PER MY ANALYSIS MARRIAGE WAS CELEBRATED ON 1ST OF FEB .

> > > > >>

> > > > >> Pls find my analysis attachment.

> > > > >>

> > > > >> regards...

> > > > >> vgr

> > > > >>

> > > > >>

> > > > >> --- On *Wed, 11/2/09, gkadithkasinath gkadithkasinath@ * wrote:

> > > > >>

> > > > >> gkadithkasinath gkadithkasinath@

> > >

> > > > >> Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

>

> > > > >> @gro ups.com <% 40.

com>

>

> > > > >> Wednesday, 11 February, 2009, 11:06 PM

> > > > >>

> > > > >>

> > > > >> Dear Members,

> > > > >>

> > > > >> I am again coming with an another Quiz which is comparitively

> easier

> > > > >> than earlier ones.

> > > > >>

> > > > >> One of My client called me over phone from US on 24/Jan/2009 in

> the

> > > > >> morning IST and asked me the following question.

> > > > >>

> > > > >> " WILL I MARRY MY LOVER ON FEB 1ST 2009? "

> > > > >>

> > > > >> I was much shocked on such a question and asked him if he was

> more

> > > > >> specific on that particular date of Feb 1st. He said yes that

> was the

> > > > >> actual question. He was in a rush mood and requested me to work

> on

> > > > >> this and advise him in the evening IST. Even I did not find

> time to

> > > > >> ask him the horary number. Then I immediately erected the

> Horary

> > > > >> chart for that particulat time and started the analysis.

> > > > >>

> > > > >> Time of Analysis: 9.23.19 AM IST

> > > > >> Date:24/1/2009

> > > > >> Place of Judgement: Salem

> > > > >> 11n39

> > > > >> 78e12

> > > > >>

> > > > >> QUESTION:

> > > > >>

> > > > >> DID HE MARRY HIS LOVER ON FEB 1ST OR NOT?

> > > > >>

> > > > >> As my Horary chart is in Tamil, I could not post it for easy

> > > > >> reference.

> > > > >>

> > > > >> I AM REQUESTING ALL THE MEMBERS TO PARTICPATE AND GIVE THIER

> > > > >> ANALYSIS.

> > > > >>

> > > > >> I SHALL POST THE RESULT ON FRIDAY NIGHT!

> > > > >> Thanks and Regards

> > > > >> Adith

> > > > >>

> > > > >>

> > > > >> ------------ --------- ---------

> > > > >> Connect with friends all over the world. Get India

> > > Messenger.<

> > >

> http://in.rd. / tagline_messenge r_1/*http: //in.messenger.

.co\

> m/?wm=n/

> > > >

> > > > >>

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Nicky ji,Pls review my analysis report (also available in the file section), I have clearly given whether the Moon reflects the Mind and the chart is radical or not!RegardsAdith

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 5:08 PM, modinicky <modinicky wrote:

Dear Adith ji & All Honourable members

With your blessings i was correct in quiz-4.Here i want to share

my confusion or doubt with you.Moon reflects the mind of querrent,but

here in this quiz you wouldnt found moon's connection with 2,7 or 11

bhava's.There are its opposite bhavas appear front of us,only its

natural karak Venus appears.As we know ,So is it fit to go further for

the querrants answer?Is it the limitation of time-chart or somthing else?

I am aware that the intellectuals are inputting their thoughts for

time-charts & horary numbers.I am not telling that mine parts is

special.But it could be crucial for next obsevation.

Please forgive my childish.It may be my funny daring to come-up with

this kind of question.Please give your precious time for this,i will

be gratefull to you.

Nicky Modi

, Sunaparantha Kalyan

<sunaparantha wrote:

>

> Dear Punit Ji

>

> Thanks for yr comments and noted.

>

> Suanaparantha

>

>

>

>

> Punit Pandey <punitp

>

> Sunday, February 15, 2009 7:42:21 PM

> Re: Re: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

>

>

> Dear Sunaparantha ji & Friends,

>

> The method that you have mentioned is the most popular method in

India as well. Classical horary astrology is primarily based on the

time chart. Though KP Horary uses a number between 1-249 which is used

for determining cuspal positions.

>

> To answer your question of possibility of utilizing KP horary

without a number, I would say that we lack the statistics for

answering this question. Almost all the horary examples in KP readers

are based on horary number. There is one instance, as suggested by

Adith ji, where time chart has been used. Also there is another

instance where 1-108 horary (kalidasa method) has been used instead of

1-249.

>

> In the last quiz we have seen good success and hence it shows

promise. Though I am not sure whether that is worth pursuing because

getting a horary number is not practically difficult. If we add

another horary method, selection of method will become another

question in front of a KP astrologer. So, as I suggested to Adith ji,

sticking to conventional initially seems desirable. At later stages,

we can take this method again and do an exercises to measure the

success of this method against 1-249 KP horary.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@

> wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

>

> There is a method of predicting the quarry of a client without

getting any additional requirement from the client, called " Thath

Kaala Sashthra " Or " Thath Kaala Kendra " , here in Sri Lanka.

> The Astrologer erect the chart at the time of question and do the

prediction. This method is using only by the traditionalist as there

are no any followers of KP or any other system, vastly used.

> My question is can't we make a prediction without any Horary No, by

following KP Rules using so called Thath Kaala Shasthra?.

>

> Sunaparantha

>

>

>

>

> tw853 <tw853 >

>

> @gro ups.com

> Saturday, February 14, 2009 2:05:43 AM

> Re: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

>

>

> Dear Adith ji,

> 1. Such charts you've mentioned are prediction by Time chart using the

> RPs.

>

> 2. Pl refer " ERECTION OF HORARY HOROSCOPE " in KP Reader VI to follow

> what is a KP Horary chart, what is the table of 249 subs for and how

> crucial is the choice of a Horary number with a strong urge by the

> querist to get the correct answer for his question.

>

> 3. By using your own one side urge only by the time of judgenent by you

> and other friends, without having your client's chosen Horay number,

> which reflects his urge for his query, how can all of you make a

> correct KP Horary prediction for your client's querry?

>

> Thanks and regards,

>

> tw

>

>

> @gro ups.com, " adith kasinath.g.k "

>

> <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Twji,

> >

> > Our KSK has given examples of Horary chart analysis just erected for

> the

> > time of Judgement.

> > eg., You can check th reader VI (Horary Astrology), for a question

> " When

> > will I get the tele(phone) connection? "

> > He was waiting for the telephonic connection from the Telephone dept,

> to

> > srilanka. He erected the chart and analysed just for the time 9 am

> 21/9/69 .

> > No number used.

> >

> > He has said in the same book while commenting on Western method,

> " Following

> > the Chart erected on the time of Query is not giving the answers for

> all the

> > questions " . He has not denied the method is wrong. Also he has

> justified the

> > use of asking the number from the Querrent . When two people competing

> in an

> > election, suppose come at the same time and ask the same question if

> he

> > will win...then the chart erected for the time will give the same

> answer to

> > both. In order to avoid such complications, he followed the method of

> > choosing the number to fix the Sub which will differ for both and Sub

> will

> > decide the matter.

> >

> > Regards

> > Adith

> >

> >

> >

> > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 11:27 PM, tw853 tw853@ wrote:

> >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > >

> > > For a computerised result of Dr. Kar's TSP by KPAstro 3.1 needs a

> > > Horary number within (1-249) or (1-2193).

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > tw

>

> > > @gro ups.com <% 40. com>,

>

> Punit

> > > Pandey punitp@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > This is a perfect case of TSP as the answer is either 'yes' or

> 'no'.

> > > Anybody

> > > > wants to try Dr. Kar's TSP? Though I am not sure whether TSP (even

> > > > Gulbarga's theory) can be applied without a horary number?

> > > >

> > > > Thanks & Regards,

> > > >

> > > > Punit Pandey

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 3:17 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <

> > > > gkadithkasinath@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > > Dear VGR ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks for your participartion and Answer.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Adith

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 9:11 AM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >> Pranam all,

> > > > >>

> > > > >> AS PER MY ANALYSIS MARRIAGE WAS CELEBRATED ON 1ST OF FEB .

> > > > >>

> > > > >> Pls find my analysis attachment.

> > > > >>

> > > > >> regards...

> > > > >> vgr

> > > > >>

> > > > >>

> > > > >> --- On *Wed, 11/2/09, gkadithkasinath gkadithkasinath@ * wrote:

> > > > >>

> > > > >> gkadithkasinath gkadithkasinath@

> > >

> > > > >> Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

>

> > > > >> @gro ups.com <% 40.

com>

>

> > > > >> Wednesday, 11 February, 2009, 11:06 PM

> > > > >>

> > > > >>

> > > > >> Dear Members,

> > > > >>

> > > > >> I am again coming with an another Quiz which is comparitively

> easier

> > > > >> than earlier ones.

> > > > >>

> > > > >> One of My client called me over phone from US on 24/Jan/2009 in

> the

> > > > >> morning IST and asked me the following question.

> > > > >>

> > > > >> " WILL I MARRY MY LOVER ON FEB 1ST 2009? "

> > > > >>

> > > > >> I was much shocked on such a question and asked him if he was

> more

> > > > >> specific on that particular date of Feb 1st. He said yes that

> was the

> > > > >> actual question. He was in a rush mood and requested me to work

> on

> > > > >> this and advise him in the evening IST. Even I did not find

> time to

> > > > >> ask him the horary number. Then I immediately erected the

> Horary

> > > > >> chart for that particulat time and started the analysis.

> > > > >>

> > > > >> Time of Analysis: 9.23.19 AM IST

> > > > >> Date:24/1/2009

> > > > >> Place of Judgement: Salem

> > > > >> 11n39

> > > > >> 78e12

> > > > >>

> > > > >> QUESTION:

> > > > >>

> > > > >> DID HE MARRY HIS LOVER ON FEB 1ST OR NOT?

> > > > >>

> > > > >> As my Horary chart is in Tamil, I could not post it for easy

> > > > >> reference.

> > > > >>

> > > > >> I AM REQUESTING ALL THE MEMBERS TO PARTICPATE AND GIVE THIER

> > > > >> ANALYSIS.

> > > > >>

> > > > >> I SHALL POST THE RESULT ON FRIDAY NIGHT!

> > > > >> Thanks and Regards

> > > > >> Adith

> > > > >>

> > > > >>

> > > > >> ------------ --------- ---------

> > > > >> Connect with friends all over the world. Get India

> > > Messenger.<

> > >

> http://in.rd. / tagline_messenge r_1/*http: //in.messenger.

.co\

> m/?wm=n/

> > > >

> > > > >>

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >