IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

I am again coming with an another Quiz which is comparitively easier

than earlier ones.

One of My client called me over phone from US on 24/Jan/2009 in the

morning IST and asked me the following question.

" WILL I MARRY MY LOVER ON FEB 1ST 2009? "

I was much shocked on such a question and asked him if he was more

specific on that particular date of Feb 1st. He said yes that was the

actual question. He was in a rush mood and requested me to work on

this and advise him in the evening IST. Even I did not find time to

ask him the horary number. Then I immediately erected the Horary

chart for that particulat time and started the analysis.

Time of Analysis: 9.23.19 AM IST

Date:24/1/2009

Place of Judgement: Salem

11n39

78e12

QUESTION:

DID HE MARRY HIS LOVER ON FEB 1ST OR NOT?

As my Horary chart is in Tamil, I could not post it for easy

reference.

I AM REQUESTING ALL THE MEMBERS TO PARTICPATE AND GIVE THIER

ANALYSIS.

I SHALL POST THE RESULT ON FRIDAY NIGHT!

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Guest guest

Dear Adith

What was the time you received the phone call from US?

What date and time at that moment in US. Place in US.

The purpose of asking is, some may take the time of urge from the querist.Dhanabalan--- On Wed, 2/11/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st? Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 5:36 PM

Dear Members,I am again coming with an another Quiz which is comparitively easier than earlier ones.One of My client called me over phone from US on 24/Jan/2009 in the morning IST and asked me the following question."WILL I MARRY MY LOVER ON FEB 1ST 2009?"I was much shocked on such a question and asked him if he was more specific on that particular date of Feb 1st. He said yes that was the actual question. He was in a rush mood and requested me to work on this and advise him in the evening IST. Even I did not find time to ask him the horary number. Then I immediately erected the Horary chart for that particulat time and started the analysis.Time of Analysis: 9.23.19 AM ISTDate:24/1/2009Place of Judgement: Salem 11n3978e12 QUESTION:DID HE MARRY HIS LOVER ON FEB 1ST OR NOT?As my Horary chart is in Tamil, I could not post it for easy

reference.I AM REQUESTING ALL THE MEMBERS TO PARTICPATE AND GIVE THIER ANALYSIS.I SHALL POST THE RESULT ON FRIDAY NIGHT!Thanks and RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

The date of receipt of the question is the same date and time is appx. 9.21 AM IST. I dont know from which he called me ! He is based near Cleveland. But he oftens travels. I accept your point. But when that detail is not available, we can try with the time of Judgement . Actually I erecetd the chart almost the same time while talking to him as my regular practice of studying the transit at the time of queries .

Regards

Adith

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:46 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Adith

The purpose of asking is, some may take the time of urge from the querist.Dhanabalan--- On Wed, 2/11/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 5:36 PM

Dear Members,I am again coming with an another Quiz which is comparitively easier than earlier ones.One of My client called me over phone from US on 24/Jan/2009 in the morning IST and asked me the following question.

" WILL I MARRY MY LOVER ON FEB 1ST 2009? " I was much shocked on such a question and asked him if he was more specific on that particular date of Feb 1st. He said yes that was the actual question. He was in a rush mood and requested me to work on

this and advise him in the evening IST. Even I did not find time to ask him the horary number. Then I immediately erected the Horary chart for that particulat time and started the analysis.Time of Analysis: 9.23.19 AM IST

Date:24/1/2009Place of Judgement: Salem 11n3978e12 QUESTION:DID HE MARRY HIS LOVER ON FEB 1ST OR NOT?As my Horary chart is in Tamil, I could not post it for easy reference.I AM REQUESTING ALL THE MEMBERS TO PARTICPATE AND GIVE THIER

ANALYSIS.I SHALL POST THE RESULT ON FRIDAY NIGHT!Thanks and RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji,In my opinion, we should wait for horary quizzes because this is hard to debate due to the 'urge' factor involved. Still, as the quiz is already on the board, here is my attempt. I took this at February 11, 2009, 11:55 PM IST. Agra.

Ruling Planets are as follows -Ascendant: Ven-Rah-VenMoon: Sun-Sun-MonApplying a vague edition of Gulbarga's theory, I don't find a direct connection between Ascendant and Moon, so the answer is negative.

Also at the time of judgment, 7th Sublord is Moon in 11th lord of 10th (there is no planet in 10th) in star of Sun in 4th lord of 11th. 11th House is there, but 10th is negating it. 4th house is also negating 5th. Doesn't give any clear idea but based on above, I would say the answer is negative.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:06 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Members,

than earlier ones.

11n39

78e12

QUESTION:

reference.

ANALYSIS.

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Guest guest

Dear Adith

Some confusion is there among the astrologers, whether time of urge from the queriest or the time of urge of the astrologer. Mr.Mohankumar has mentioned in his book. Mostly time of analysis is taken for granted.

Dhanabalan--- On Wed, 2/11/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st? Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 6:26 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

The date of receipt of the question is the same date and time is appx. 9.21 AM IST. I dont know from which he called me ! He is based near Cleveland. But he oftens travels. I accept your point. But when that detail is not available, we can try with the time of Judgement . Actually I erecetd the chart almost the same time while talking to him as my regular practice of studying the transit at the time of queries .

Regards

Adith

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:46 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear Adith

The purpose of asking is, some may take the time of urge from the querist.Dhanabalan--- On Wed, 2/11/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?@gro ups.comWednesday, February 11, 2009, 5:36 PM

Dear Members,I am again coming with an another Quiz which is comparitively easier than earlier ones.One of My client called me over phone from US on 24/Jan/2009 in the morning IST and asked me the following question."WILL I MARRY MY LOVER ON FEB 1ST 2009?"I was much shocked on such a question and asked him if he was more specific on that particular date of Feb 1st. He said yes that was the actual question. He was in a rush mood and requested me to work on this and advise him in the evening IST. Even I did not find time to ask him the horary number. Then I immediately erected the Horary chart for that particulat time and started the analysis.Time of Analysis: 9.23.19 AM ISTDate:24/1/2009Place of Judgement: Salem 11n3978e12 QUESTION:DID HE MARRY HIS LOVER ON FEB 1ST OR NOT?As my Horary chart is in Tamil, I could not post it for easy

reference.I AM REQUESTING ALL THE MEMBERS TO PARTICPATE AND GIVE THIER ANALYSIS.I SHALL POST THE RESULT ON FRIDAY NIGHT!Thanks and RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji,

Thanks for your analysis and result.

Reg: The Horary Analysis: I dont think to do a postmortem , the urge is not required to do it. We can do the analysis on the chart which already done by an astrologer using the same RP at that time of judgement. Of course the RP at the postmortem can also be helpful in need. I have done most of my homeowrks on the KSK horary charts as quiz which obsolutely gave me good exposure than just the theory part.

The idea is if You were the Astrologer at that time of Judgement, what would be the analysis.!

Thanks and Regards

Adith

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 12:10 AM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Adith ji,In my opinion, we should wait for horary quizzes because this is hard to debate due to the 'urge' factor involved. Still, as the quiz is already on the board, here is my attempt.

I took this at February 11, 2009, 11:55 PM IST. Agra.Ruling Planets are as follows -Ascendant: Ven-Rah-VenMoon: Sun-Sun-MonApplying a vague edition of Gulbarga's theory, I don't find a direct connection between Ascendant and Moon, so the answer is negative.

Also at the time of judgment, 7th Sublord is Moon in 11th lord of 10th (there is no planet in 10th) in star of Sun in 4th lord of 11th. 11th House is there, but 10th is negating it. 4th house is also negating 5th. Doesn't give any clear idea but based on above, I would say the answer is negative.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:06 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Members,I am again coming with an another Quiz which is comparitively easier than earlier ones.One of My client called me over phone from US on 24/Jan/2009 in the morning IST and asked me the following question.

" WILL I MARRY MY LOVER ON FEB 1ST 2009? " I was much shocked on such a question and asked him if he was more specific on that particular date of Feb 1st. He said yes that was the actual question. He was in a rush mood and requested me to work on

this and advise him in the evening IST. Even I did not find time to ask him the horary number. Then I immediately erected the Horary chart for that particulat time and started the analysis.Time of Analysis: 9.23.19 AM IST

Date:24/1/2009Place of Judgement: Salem 11n3978e12 QUESTION:DID HE MARRY HIS LOVER ON FEB 1ST OR NOT?As my Horary chart is in Tamil, I could not post it for easy reference.I AM REQUESTING ALL THE MEMBERS TO PARTICPATE AND GIVE THIER

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji,In my opinion, we should wait for horary quizzes because this is hard to debate due to the 'urge' factor involved. Still, as the quiz is already on the board, here is my attempt. I took this at February 11, 2009, 11:55 PM IST. Agra.

Ruling Planets are as follows -Ascendant: Ven-Rah-VenMoon: Sun-Sun-MonApplying a vague edition of Gulbarga's theory, I don't find a direct connection between Ascendant and Moon, so the answer is negative.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:06 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Members,

than earlier ones.

11n39

78e12

QUESTION:

reference.

ANALYSIS.

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji,In my opinion 'urge' plays very important role. RP will guide you only at the level of 'urge'. Level of 'urge' decides what kind of help we are going to get from RP. Not only RP, but the whole horary is based on this urge. Check the forum archive and you will find good number of failure in Horary. I prefer taking horary chart only when i see urge both from the astrologer and the consultant. Others can differ but I am never comfortable taking such horary chart where I have no direct connection with the consultant. On the other hand, I have good success in horary and RP when I use them face-to-face. So what I told was based on my experience.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 12:30 AM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Punit ji,

Reg: The Horary Analysis: I dont think to do a postmortem , the urge is not required to do it. We can do the analysis on the chart which already done by an astrologer using the same RP at that time of judgement. Of course the RP at the postmortem can also be helpful in need. I have done most of my homeowrks on the KSK horary charts as quiz which obsolutely gave me good exposure than just the theory part.

The idea is if You were the Astrologer at that time of Judgement, what would be the analysis.!

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Dear Adith ji,In my opinion, we should wait for horary quizzes because this is hard to debate due to the 'urge' factor involved. Still, as the quiz is already on the board, here is my attempt.

I took this at February 11, 2009, 11:55 PM IST. Agra.Ruling Planets are as follows -Ascendant: Ven-Rah-VenMoon: Sun-Sun-MonApplying a vague edition of Gulbarga's theory, I don't find a direct connection between Ascendant and Moon, so the answer is negative.

Date:24/1/2009Place of Judgement: Salem 11n3978e12 QUESTION:DID HE MARRY HIS LOVER ON FEB 1ST OR NOT?As my Horary chart is in Tamil, I could not post it for easy reference.

Guest guest

Dear Adith,

Here is my attempt to Quiz No. 4

DOJ 24 Jan 2009 TOJ 9-23-19 POJ Salem 78 E 12 , 11 N 39

Asc Auquaris 24-20-18 Ayanamsha KP 23-53-13

Though the question is "Will I marry my lover on 1st Feb 2009" it will

be more adequate to see whether marriage is promised or not.

7 CSL is Mer in 11 in star of Sun in 11 and sub of Jup in 11. So marriage

is promised. DBAS running on 1st Feb 2009 are Ven-Moo-Sat-Ket.

Ven in 1 l/ 4 and 9, in star of Jup in 11 l/o 2 and 11, in sub of Ven in 1

aspecting 7th cusp. promise marriage.

Moon in 10 in star of Ven in 1 aspecting 7 also promises marriage.

Saturn in 7 lord of 1 and 12, in star of Sun in 11 l/o 7 but in sub of Moon

in 10 l/o 6 negates marriage.

Transit:

Transits of Ven & Moon agree. However,

Sat in star and sub of Sun signifying 10 and 6 at star level negates marriage.

So in my opinion he cannot marry on 1st Feb 2009.

Subhash Ektare

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 9:36:57 AM Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan,

I have done some studies on both the charts on i) the time of Queries ii) the time of analysis, both the results are almost the same. I normally when work on A horary chart on a horary number where I happen to analyse on a different time, I do work on both the charts and compare the results before giving the predictions.

The Chart erected for the time of query, absolutely shows the mind very clearly and sometimes more clearer than the chart for the time of Judgement. its my experience. Sometimes, when i could not come to a conclusion on a chart erected for the time of Judgement, I just simply erected a chart for the time of Query (but with out fixing the Asc using the horary number, and fixing the Asc for the time of query) but for the place of Judgement ( i would say rather the place whrere I received the Query) and found the analysis was easier and clearer and gave the results which came true .

But it does not mean that the chart on the judgement time is not correct. I would say sometime it is complicated. But I have not seen any contra results between the two charts!

Regards

Adith

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 12:19 AM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Adith

Some confusion is there among the astrologers, whether time of urge from the queriest or the time of urge of the astrologer. Mr.Mohankumar has mentioned in his book. Mostly time of analysis is taken for granted.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st? Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 6:26 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

Regards

Adith

Dear Adith

The purpose of asking is, some may take the time of urge from the querist.Dhanabalan--- On Wed, 2/11/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

@gro ups.com

Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 5:36 PM

Guest guest

Dear Subhash ji,

Thanks for your participation and your Answer.

Regards

Adith

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 12:53 AM, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare wrote:

Dear Adith,

Though the question is " Will I marry my lover on 1st Feb 2009 " it will

is promised. DBAS running on 1st Feb 2009 are Ven-Moo-Sat-Ket.

Transit:

Subhash Ektare

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath

Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 9:36:57 AM Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji,

I respect your experience.

In a Quiz, we are not asking a new question what is going to happen in future ? where the Astrologer's urge is required to jude correctly. Here it is like a postmortem on an event which was over. We have to study the chart for that time and the RP of that time that helped the Astrologer who made the chart during his judgement.

For instance , when we study the Horary charts given by our Guruji in the Books, cant we get the result what our Guruji said ,where in you are not really looking into the RPs of the time of your analysis on those charts.

I am sharing just my experience.

thanks and Regards

Adith

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 12:51 AM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Adith ji,In my opinion 'urge' plays very important role. RP will guide you only at the level of 'urge'. Level of 'urge' decides what kind of help we are going to get from RP. Not only RP, but the whole horary is based on this urge. Check the forum archive and you will find good number of failure in Horary. I prefer taking horary chart only when i see urge both from the astrologer and the consultant. Others can differ but I am never comfortable taking such horary chart where I have no direct connection with the consultant. On the other hand, I have good success in horary and RP when I use them face-to-face. So what I told was based on my experience.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 12:30 AM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Punit ji,

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Guest guest

~~~ Om Shree Ganeshaaye Namaha ~~~

~~~ Om Shree Ridhi Sidhi Devi Namaha ~~~

Dear Adith Ji

Namaskaram

Here is my Input for Quiz 4.

Base Data

Name

Quiz 4

Date

2009-01-24 Saturday

Local Time

09:23:19

Salem

Longitude

78:12:00 East

Latitude

11:39:00 North

Time Zone

UT +5.5 Hours

Daylight Saving

0.0 Hours

Universal Time

03:53:19

Sidereal Time

17:21:24

Julian Date

Vedic Ayanamsa

Krishnamurti

Ayanamsa Value

23:53:13

Western Ayanamsa

None

Ayanamsa Value

00:00:00

Sunrise

06:45:43

Sunset

18:12:57

Planet

Length

Lord

Nakshatra

Pada

KP Lord

Sublord

Bhava

Sun

10¡ë24¡ì39¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Moon

Moon

16¡ë44¡ì41¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

P.Shadha

Venus

Moon

Mars

27¡ë15¡ì29¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

U.Shadha

Sun

Sun

Mercury

R02¡ë30¡ì14¡í Capricorn

Saturn

U.Shadha

Sun

Jupiter

Jupiter

10¡ë28¡ì25¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Moon

Venus

27¡ë12¡ì47¡í Aquarius

Saturn

P.Bhadra

Jupiter

Venus

Saturn

R27¡ë23¡ì12¡í Leo

Sun

U.Phalguni

Sun

Moon

Rahu

15¡ë50¡ì58¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Saturn

Ketu

15¡ë50¡ì58¡í Cancer

Moon

Pushyami

Saturn

Jupiter

Lagna

24¡ë20¡ì33¡í Aquarius

Saturn

P.Bhadra

Jupiter

Mercury

Dhana

29¡ë13¡ì31¡í Pisces

Jupiter

Revati

Mercury

Saturn

Sahaja

29¡ë58¡ì02¡í Aries

Mars

Krittika

Sun

Rahu

Bandhu

27¡ë03¡ì05¡í Taurus

Venus

Mrigasira

Mars

Jupiter

Putra

23¡ë11¡ì43¡í Gemini

Mercury

Punarvasu

Jupiter

Saturn

Satru

21¡ë29¡ì46¡í Cancer

Moon

Aslesha

Mercury

Venus

Yuvati

24¡ë20¡ì33¡í Leo

Sun

P.Phalguni

Venus

Mercury

Randhra

29¡ë13¡ì31¡í Virgo

Mercury

Chitra

Mars

Saturn

Dharma

29¡ë58¡ì02¡í Libra

Venus

Visakha

Jupiter

Moon

27¡ë03¡ì05¡í Scorpio

Mars

Jyeshta

Mercury

Jupiter

Labha

23¡ë11¡ì43¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

P.Shadha

Venus

Saturn

Vyaya

21¡ë29¡ì46¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Venus

Transit 1st Feb 2009

Planet

Length

Lord

Nakshatra

Pada

KP Lord

Sublord

Bhava

Sun

18¡ë29¡ì58¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Mercury

Moon

25¡ë23¡ì34¡í Pisces

Jupiter

Revati

Mercury

Rahu

Mars

03¡ë23¡ì07¡í Capricorn

Saturn

U.Shadha

Sun

Saturn

Mercury

R27¡ë51¡ì39¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

U.Shadha

Sun

Moon

Jupiter

12¡ë21¡ì20¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Rahu

Venus

04¡ë24¡ì00¡í Pisces

Jupiter

U.Bhadra

Saturn

Saturn

Saturn

R27¡ë00¡ì37¡í Leo

Sun

U.Phalguni

Sun

Sun

Rahu

15¡ë25¡ì40¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Jupiter

Ketu

15¡ë25¡ì40¡í Cancer

Moon

Pushyami

Saturn

Jupiter

Lagna

15¡ë54¡ì17¡í Aquarius

Saturn

Satabisha

Rahu

Venus

Dhana

21¡ë05¡ì32¡í Pisces

Jupiter

Revati

Mercury

Venus

Sahaja

22¡ë44¡ì53¡í Aries

Mars

Bharani

Venus

Saturn

Bandhu

20¡ë25¡ì26¡í Taurus

Venus

Rohini

Moon

Ketu

Putra

16¡ë30¡ì13¡í Gemini

Mercury

Ardra

Rahu

Venus

Satru

14¡ë04¡ì21¡í Cancer

Moon

Pushyami

Saturn

Rahu

Yuvati

15¡ë54¡ì17¡í Leo

Sun

P.Phalguni

Venus

Sun

Randhra

21¡ë05¡ì32¡í Virgo

Mercury

Hasta

Moon

Venus

Dharma

22¡ë44¡ì53¡í Libra

Venus

Visakha

Jupiter

Saturn

20¡ë25¡ì26¡í Scorpio

Mars

Jyeshta

Mercury

Venus

Labha

16¡ë30¡ì13¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

P.Shadha

Venus

Moon

Vyaya

14¡ë04¡ì21¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Jupiter

Query: " Will I marry my lover on 1st Feb 2009 "

Ref: Reader 6, Page 191, Query Take for Promise Will My love Affairs Materialise ?

If the SubLord of the 5th Cusp is in Star of the planet who is significator of 7 and 11 then Materialisation of the love affairs is promised.

Here 5th Sub Lord is Saturn and Saturn is in Sun Star Lord and Sun is Appearing in 11H so Love affair is Pormised.

Now for Marriage Pormise 7th Sub Lord is Mercury and Sun is also its Star Lord so Marriage is also Promised.

But if the Sub's Star Lord is significator of 6 or 12 too then it will never Materialise. And Here I say good things happen like this Sun is not signifying 6 and 12 we take only Sun as it is Prime Factor of 5th and 7th House.

For achieveing Results in Days we take Moon in Transit on 1st Feb, 2009 and it is promising increasing in the family by Appearing in 2H. So with Flying Colors Marriage is Successful here.

Lest hope for the response of Affermative and the Best. Adith Ji

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On 2/11/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Guest guest

Dear Adithji,

DOJ 24 Jan 2009

TOJ 9-23-19

POJ Salem 78 E 12 , 11 N 39

RP’s are

Asc= Saturn®-Jupiter-Mercury

Moon= Jupiter-Venus-Moon

Daylord=Saturn

---Moon signify the mind.Moon is in the constellation of Venus

and sub of self.It is signifying 10,6,1,4,9.It is negating the qurrent’s mind,coz

it signifying the marriage’s opposite cusps.Though 7 th sitted Saturn aspecting

Venus & Venus aspects 7th house.

So it is signifying whisperly.

---Asc sub is Mercury in retrograde position,is in the

constellation of Sun and sub of Jupiter.It is singnifying 11,5,8,7,2..Here

Jupiter is in rapt conjunction with Sun.They both will help each-other as they

signifying querry related cusps.

---2nd & 11th CSL is Saturn in the

Retrogade position.It is in the constellation of Sun and Sub of Moon.It is signifying the querry related

cusps but becoz of the Saturn’s retrogadetion it will drive at delay.

---7th CSL Mercury is in the retrograde position,in

the constellation of Sun & sub of

Jupiter.As above mentioned becoz of the above mentioned as the

retrogadetion of the CSL it will delay the marriage.

Conclusion=The marriage will not occure on 1st

Feb.It will be delay.

Regards

Nicky Modi

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 10:55:11 AMRe: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

Dear Adith Ji

Namaskaram

Base Data

Name

Quiz 4

Date

2009-01-24 Saturday

Local Time

Salem

Longitude

Latitude

Time Zone

UT +5.5 Hours

Daylight Saving

0.0 Hours

Universal Time

Sidereal Time

Julian Date

Vedic Ayanamsa

Krishnamurti

Ayanamsa Value

Western Ayanamsa

None

Ayanamsa Value

Sunrise

Sunset

Planet

Length

Lord

Nakshatra

Pada

KP Lord

Sublord

Bhava

Sun

10°24′39″ Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Moon

Moon

16°44′41″ Sagittarius

Jupiter

P.Shadha

Venus

Moon

Mars

27°15′29″ Sagittarius

Jupiter

U.Shadha

Sun

Sun

Mercury

R02°30′14″ Capricorn

Saturn

U.Shadha

Sun

Jupiter

Jupiter

10°28′25″ Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Moon

Venus

27°12′47″ Aquarius

Saturn

P.Bhadra

Jupiter

Venus

Saturn

R27°23′12″ Leo

Sun

U.Phalguni

Sun

Moon

Rahu

15°50′58″ Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Saturn

Ketu

15°50′58″ Cancer

Moon

Pushyami

Saturn

Jupiter

Lagna

24°20′33″ Aquarius

Saturn

P.Bhadra

Jupiter

Mercury

Dhana

29°13′31″ Pisces

Jupiter

Revati

Mercury

Saturn

Sahaja

29°58′02″ Aries

Mars

Krittika

Sun

Rahu

Bandhu

27°03′05″ Taurus

Venus

Mrigasira

Mars

Jupiter

Putra

23°11′43″ Gemini

Mercury

Punarvasu

Jupiter

Saturn

Satru

21°29′46″ Cancer

Moon

Aslesha

Mercury

Venus

Yuvati

24°20′33″ Leo

Sun

P.Phalguni

Venus

Mercury

Randhra

29°13′31″ Virgo

Mercury

Chitra

Mars

Saturn

Dharma

29°58′02″ Libra

Venus

Visakha

Jupiter

Moon

27°03′05″ Scorpio

Mars

Jyeshta

Mercury

Jupiter

Labha

23°11′43″ Sagittarius

Jupiter

P.Shadha

Venus

Saturn

Vyaya

21°29′46″ Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Venus

Transit 1st Feb 2009

Planet

Length

Lord

Nakshatra

Pada

KP Lord

Sublord

Bhava

Sun

18°29′58″ Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Mercury

Moon

25°23′34″ Pisces

Jupiter

Revati

Mercury

Rahu

Mars

03°23′07″ Capricorn

Saturn

U.Shadha

Sun

Saturn

Mercury

R27°51′39″ Sagittarius

Jupiter

U.Shadha

Sun

Moon

Jupiter

12°21′20″ Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Rahu

Venus

04°24′00″ Pisces

Jupiter

U.Bhadra

Saturn

Saturn

Saturn

R27°00′37″ Leo

Sun

U.Phalguni

Sun

Sun

Rahu

15°25′40″ Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Jupiter

Ketu

15°25′40″ Cancer

Moon

Pushyami

Saturn

Jupiter

Lagna

15°54′17″ Aquarius

Saturn

Satabisha

Rahu

Venus

Dhana

21°05′32″ Pisces

Jupiter

Revati

Mercury

Venus

Sahaja

22°44′53″ Aries

Mars

Bharani

Venus

Saturn

Bandhu

20°25′26″ Taurus

Venus

Rohini

Moon

Ketu

Putra

16°30′13″ Gemini

Mercury

Ardra

Rahu

Venus

Satru

14°04′21″ Cancer

Moon

Pushyami

Saturn

Rahu

Yuvati

15°54′17″ Leo

Sun

P.Phalguni

Venus

Sun

Randhra

21°05′32″ Virgo

Mercury

Hasta

Moon

Venus

Dharma

22°44′53″ Libra

Venus

Visakha

Jupiter

Saturn

20°25′26″ Scorpio

Mars

Jyeshta

Mercury

Venus

Labha

16°30′13″ Sagittarius

Jupiter

P.Shadha

Venus

Moon

Vyaya

14°04′21″ Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Jupiter

Query: "Will I marry my lover on 1st Feb 2009"

Ref: Reader 6, Page 191, Query Take for Promise Will My love Affairs Materialise ?

If the SubLord of the 5th Cusp is in Star of the planet who is significator of 7 and 11 then Materialisation of the love affairs is promised.

Here 5th Sub Lord is Saturn and Saturn is in Sun Star Lord and Sun is Appearing in 11H so Love affair is Pormised.

Now for Marriage Pormise 7th Sub Lord is Mercury and Sun is also its Star Lord so Marriage is also Promised.

But if the Sub's Star Lord is significator of 6 or 12 too then it will never Materialise. And Here I say good things happen like this Sun is not signifying 6 and 12 we take only Sun as it is Prime Factor of 5th and 7th House.

For achieveing Results in Days we take Moon in Transit on 1st Feb, 2009 and it is promising increasing in the family by Appearing in 2H. So with Flying Colors Marriage is Successful here.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On 2/11/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

"WILL I MARRY MY LOVER ON FEB 1ST 2009?"I was much shocked on such a question and asked him if he was more specific on that particular date of Feb 1st. He said yes that was the actual question. He was in a rush mood and requested me to work on

Guest guest

Dear Prem Chopra ji.Thnak you so much for your participation and Answer.Thanks and RegardsAdith2009/2/12 Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964

Dear Adith Ji

Namaskaram

Base Data

Name

Quiz 4

Date

2009-01-24 Saturday

Local Time

Salem

Longitude

Latitude

Time Zone

UT +5.5 Hours

Daylight Saving

0.0 Hours

Universal Time

Sidereal Time

Julian Date

Vedic Ayanamsa

Krishnamurti

Ayanamsa Value

Western Ayanamsa

None

Ayanamsa Value

Sunrise

Sunset

Planet

Length

Lord

Nakshatra

Pada

KP Lord

Sublord

Bhava

Sun

10¡ë24¡ì39¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Moon

Moon

16¡ë44¡ì41¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

P.Shadha

Venus

Moon

Mars

27¡ë15¡ì29¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

U.Shadha

Sun

Sun

Mercury

R02¡ë30¡ì14¡í Capricorn

Saturn

U.Shadha

Sun

Jupiter

Jupiter

10¡ë28¡ì25¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Moon

Venus

27¡ë12¡ì47¡í Aquarius

Saturn

P.Bhadra

Jupiter

Venus

Saturn

R27¡ë23¡ì12¡í Leo

Sun

U.Phalguni

Sun

Moon

Rahu

15¡ë50¡ì58¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Saturn

Ketu

15¡ë50¡ì58¡í Cancer

Moon

Pushyami

Saturn

Jupiter

Lagna

24¡ë20¡ì33¡í Aquarius

Saturn

P.Bhadra

Jupiter

Mercury

Dhana

29¡ë13¡ì31¡í Pisces

Jupiter

Revati

Mercury

Saturn

Sahaja

29¡ë58¡ì02¡í Aries

Mars

Krittika

Sun

Rahu

Bandhu

27¡ë03¡ì05¡í Taurus

Venus

Mrigasira

Mars

Jupiter

Putra

23¡ë11¡ì43¡í Gemini

Mercury

Punarvasu

Jupiter

Saturn

Satru

21¡ë29¡ì46¡í Cancer

Moon

Aslesha

Mercury

Venus

Yuvati

24¡ë20¡ì33¡í Leo

Sun

P.Phalguni

Venus

Mercury

Randhra

29¡ë13¡ì31¡í Virgo

Mercury

Chitra

Mars

Saturn

Dharma

29¡ë58¡ì02¡í Libra

Venus

Visakha

Jupiter

Moon

27¡ë03¡ì05¡í Scorpio

Mars

Jyeshta

Mercury

Jupiter

Labha

23¡ë11¡ì43¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

P.Shadha

Venus

Saturn

Vyaya

21¡ë29¡ì46¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Venus

Transit 1st Feb 2009

Planet

Length

Lord

Nakshatra

Pada

KP Lord

Sublord

Bhava

Sun

18¡ë29¡ì58¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Mercury

Moon

25¡ë23¡ì34¡í Pisces

Jupiter

Revati

Mercury

Rahu

Mars

03¡ë23¡ì07¡í Capricorn

Saturn

U.Shadha

Sun

Saturn

Mercury

Jupiter

U.Shadha

Sun

Moon

Jupiter

12¡ë21¡ì20¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Rahu

Venus

04¡ë24¡ì00¡í Pisces

Jupiter

U.Bhadra

Saturn

Saturn

Saturn

R27¡ë00¡ì37¡í Leo

Sun

U.Phalguni

Sun

Sun

Rahu

15¡ë25¡ì40¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Jupiter

Ketu

15¡ë25¡ì40¡í Cancer

Moon

Pushyami

Saturn

Jupiter

Lagna

15¡ë54¡ì17¡í Aquarius

Saturn

Satabisha

Rahu

Venus

Dhana

21¡ë05¡ì32¡í Pisces

Jupiter

Revati

Mercury

Venus

Sahaja

22¡ë44¡ì53¡í Aries

Mars

Bharani

Venus

Saturn

Bandhu

20¡ë25¡ì26¡í Taurus

Venus

Rohini

Moon

Ketu

Putra

16¡ë30¡ì13¡í Gemini

Mercury

Ardra

Rahu

Venus

Satru

14¡ë04¡ì21¡í Cancer

Moon

Pushyami

Saturn

Rahu

Yuvati

15¡ë54¡ì17¡í Leo

Sun

P.Phalguni

Venus

Sun

Randhra

21¡ë05¡ì32¡í Virgo

Mercury

Hasta

Moon

Venus

Dharma

22¡ë44¡ì53¡í Libra

Venus

Visakha

Jupiter

Saturn

20¡ë25¡ì26¡í Scorpio

Mars

Jyeshta

Mercury

Venus

Labha

16¡ë30¡ì13¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

P.Shadha

Venus

Moon

Vyaya

14¡ë04¡ì21¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Jupiter

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On 2/11/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

" WILL I MARRY MY LOVER ON FEB 1ST 2009?...[Message clipped]

Guest guest

Dear Subhashji,

My answer for the Quiz 4 is NO.

He can not marry on 1st feb 2009.

But he will marry with same after 20/ May/2009. My answer is based on RP at time of judment, which is as follows.

Place -Dubai.

Date- 12/02/2009

Time-10:49 AM.--- On Wed, 2/11/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st? Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 7:47 PM

Dear Subhash ji,

Regards

Adith

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 12:53 AM, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ > wrote:

Dear Adith,

is promised. DBAS running on 1st Feb 2009 are Ven-Moo-Sat- Ket.

Transit:

Subhash Ektare

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

@gro ups.comWednesday, February 11, 2009 9:36:57 AM Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

Guest guest

Dear Adithji ,

I have given answer addressing to Subhashji by mistake, actually it was for you, any way,it does not matters, I hope you will not mind it.

Thanks & ragards,Neeraj--- On Thu, 2/12/09, Neeraj Chowksey <chowkseyneeraj wrote:

Neeraj Chowksey <chowkseyneerajRe: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st? Date: Thursday, February 12, 2009, 7:01 AM

Dear Subhashji,

But he will marry with same after 20/ May/2009. My answer is based on RP at time of judment, which is as follows.

Place -Dubai.

Date- 12/02/2009

Time-10:49 AM.--- On Wed, 2/11/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Re: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?@gro ups.comWednesday, February 11, 2009, 7:47 PM

Dear Subhash ji,

Regards

Adith

Dear Adith,

Transit:

Subhash Ektare

@gro ups.comWednesday, February 11, 2009 9:36:57 AM Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

Guest guest

Dear Nicky ji.Thank you so much for your participation and answer.RegardsAdithOn Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 12:02 PM, Nicky modi <modinicky wrote:

Dear Adithji,

DOJ 24 Jan 2009

TOJ 9-23-19

POJ Salem 78 E 12 , 11 N 39

RP's are

Asc= Saturn®-Jupiter-Mercury

Moon= Jupiter-Venus-Moon

Daylord=Saturn

---Moon signify the mind.Moon is in the constellation of Venus

and sub of self.It is signifying 10,6,1,4,9.It is negating the qurrent's mind,coz

it signifying the marriage's opposite cusps.Though 7 th sitted Saturn aspecting

Venus & Venus aspects 7th house.

So it is signifying whisperly.

---Asc sub is Mercury in retrograde position,is in the

constellation of Sun and sub of Jupiter.It is singnifying 11,5,8,7,2..Here

Jupiter is in rapt conjunction with Sun.They both will help each-other as they

signifying querry related cusps.

---2nd & 11th CSL is Saturn in the

Retrogade position.It is in the constellation of Sun and Sub of Moon.It is signifying the querry related

cusps but becoz of the Saturn's retrogadetion it will drive at delay.

---7th CSL Mercury is in the retrograde position,in

the constellation of Sun & sub of

Jupiter.As above mentioned becoz of the above mentioned as the

retrogadetion of the CSL it will delay the marriage.

Conclusion=The marriage will not occure on 1st

Feb.It will be delay.

Regards

Nicky Modi

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964

Thursday, February 12, 2009 10:55:11 AMRe: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

Dear Adith Ji

Namaskaram

Base Data

Name

Quiz 4

Date

2009-01-24 Saturday

Local Time

Salem

Longitude

Latitude

Time Zone

UT +5.5 Hours

Daylight Saving

0.0 Hours

Universal Time

Sidereal Time

Julian Date

Vedic Ayanamsa

Krishnamurti

Ayanamsa Value

Western Ayanamsa

None

Ayanamsa Value

Sunrise

Sunset

Planet

Length

Lord

Nakshatra

Pada

KP Lord

Sublord

Bhava

Sun

10¡ë24¡ì39¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Moon

Moon

16¡ë44¡ì41¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

P.Shadha

Venus

Moon

Mars

27¡ë15¡ì29¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

U.Shadha

Sun

Sun

Mercury

R02¡ë30¡ì14¡í Capricorn

Saturn

U.Shadha

Sun

Jupiter

Jupiter

10¡ë28¡ì25¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Moon

Venus

27¡ë12¡ì47¡í Aquarius

Saturn

P.Bhadra

Jupiter

Venus

Saturn

R27¡ë23¡ì12¡í Leo

Sun

U.Phalguni

Sun

Moon

Rahu

15¡ë50¡ì58¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Saturn

Ketu

15¡ë50¡ì58¡í Cancer

Moon

Pushyami

Saturn

Jupiter

Lagna

24¡ë20¡ì33¡í Aquarius

Saturn

P.Bhadra

Jupiter

Mercury

Dhana

29¡ë13¡ì31¡í Pisces

Jupiter

Revati

Mercury

Saturn

Sahaja

29¡ë58¡ì02¡í Aries

Mars

Krittika

Sun

Rahu

Bandhu

27¡ë03¡ì05¡í Taurus

Venus

Mrigasira

Mars

Jupiter

Putra

23¡ë11¡ì43¡í Gemini

Mercury

Punarvasu

Jupiter

Saturn

Satru

21¡ë29¡ì46¡í Cancer

Moon

Aslesha

Mercury

Venus

Yuvati

24¡ë20¡ì33¡í Leo

Sun

P.Phalguni

Venus

Mercury

Randhra

29¡ë13¡ì31¡í Virgo

Mercury

Chitra

Mars

Saturn

Dharma

29¡ë58¡ì02¡í Libra

Venus

Visakha

Jupiter

Moon

27¡ë03¡ì05¡í Scorpio

Mars

Jyeshta

Mercury

Jupiter

Labha

23¡ë11¡ì43¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

P.Shadha

Venus

Saturn

Vyaya

21¡ë29¡ì46¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Venus

Transit 1st Feb 2009

Planet

Length

Lord

Nakshatra

Pada

KP Lord

Sublord

Bhava

Sun

18¡ë29¡ì58¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Mercury

Moon

25¡ë23¡ì34¡í Pisces

Jupiter

Revati

Mercury

Rahu

Mars

03¡ë23¡ì07¡í Capricorn

Saturn

U.Shadha

Sun

Saturn

Mercury

Jupiter

U.Shadha

Sun

Moon

Jupiter

12¡ë21¡ì20¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Rahu

Venus

04¡ë24¡ì00¡í Pisces

Jupiter

U.Bhadra

Saturn

Saturn

Saturn

R27¡ë00¡ì37¡í Leo

Sun

U.Phalguni

Sun

Sun

Rahu

15¡ë25¡ì40¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Jupiter

Ketu

15¡ë25¡ì40¡í Cancer

Moon

Pushyami

Saturn

Jupiter

Lagna

15¡ë54¡ì17¡í Aquarius

Saturn

Satabisha

Rahu

Venus

Dhana

21¡ë05¡ì32¡í Pisces

Jupiter

Revati

Mercury

Venus

Sahaja

22¡ë44¡ì53¡í Aries

Mars

Bharani

Venus

Saturn

Bandhu

20¡ë25¡ì26¡í Taurus

Venus

Rohini

Moon

Ketu

Putra

16¡ë30¡ì13¡í Gemini

Mercury

Ardra

Rahu

Venus

Satru

14¡ë04¡ì21¡í Cancer

Moon

Pushyami

Saturn

Rahu

Yuvati

15¡ë54¡ì17¡í Leo

Sun

P.Phalguni

Venus

Sun

Randhra

21¡ë05¡ì32¡í Virgo

Mercury

Hasta

Moon

Venus

Dharma

22¡ë44¡ì53¡í Libra

Venus

Visakha

Jupiter

Saturn

20¡ë25¡ì26¡í Scorpio

Mars

Jyeshta

Mercury

Venus

Labha

16¡ë30¡ì13¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

P.Shadha

Venus

Moon

Vyaya

14¡ë04¡ì21¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Jupiter

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On 2/11/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Members,I am again coming with an another Quiz which is comparitively easier than earlier ones.One of My client called me over phone from US on 24/Jan/2009 in the

" WILL I MARRY MY LOVER ON FEB 1ST 2009? " I was much shocked on such a question and asked him if he was more specific on that particular date of Feb 1st. He said yes that was the

Date:24/1/2009Place of Judgement: Salem 11n3978e12 QUESTION:DID HE MARRY HIS LOVER ON FEB 1ST OR NOT?As my Horary chart is in Tamil, I could not post it for easy reference.

Guest guest

Dear Neeraj ji,Thank your participation and answer.RegardsAdithOn Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 12:59 PM, Neeraj Chowksey <chowkseyneeraj wrote:

Dear Adithji ,

I have given answer addressing to Subhashji by mistake, actually it was for you, any way,it does not matters, I hope you will not mind it.

Thanks & ragards,Neeraj--- On Thu, 2/12/09, Neeraj Chowksey <chowkseyneeraj wrote:

Neeraj Chowksey <chowkseyneerajRe: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

Date: Thursday, February 12, 2009, 7:01 AM

Dear Subhashji,

Place -Dubai.

Date- 12/02/2009

Time-10:49 AM.--- On Wed, 2/11/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Re: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

@gro ups.comWednesday, February 11, 2009, 7:47 PM

Dear Subhash ji,

Regards

Adith

Dear Adith,

Though the question is " Will I marry my lover on 1st Feb 2009 " it will

Transit:

Subhash Ektare

Date:24/1/2009Place of Judgement: Salem 11n3978e12 QUESTION:DID HE MARRY HIS LOVER ON FEB 1ST OR NOT?As my Horary chart is in Tamil, I could not post it for easy

Guest guest

Dear Adith

She won't get married as sublord of bhukti and antra lord (sa) is moon which is signifying 1 4 9 6 10

Quizes have livened up the forum

Regards

sujata--- On Wed, 11/2/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st? Date: Wednesday, 11 February, 2009, 11:06 PM

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Sujata ji,Thanks for your participation and Answer.RegardsAdithOn Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 1:29 PM, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

Dear Adith

She won't get married as sublord of bhukti and antra lord (sa) is moon which is signifying 1 4 9 6 10

Quizes have livened up the forum

Regards

sujata--- On Wed, 11/2/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?

Date: Wednesday, 11 February, 2009, 11:06 PM

Date:24/1/2009Place of Judgement: Salem 11n3978e12 QUESTION:DID HE MARRY HIS LOVER ON FEB 1ST OR NOT?As my Horary chart is in Tamil, I could not post it for easy

Guest guest

in kp horary it is advised to take d,t, of the place where,when the asrologer is answering the question

raichur anant --- On Wed, 11/2/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st? Date: Wednesday, 11 February, 2009, 11:56 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

Regards

Adith

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:46 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Adith

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st? Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 5:36 PM

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Guest guest

for horary I always take, date,place andtime when I sit to answer a question

When I answe Birth or horary, if answer is H, the present date,place, and time are entered.

raichur anant --- On Thu, 12/2/09, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanRe: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st? Date: Thursday, 12 February, 2009, 12:19 AM

Dear Adith

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

Regards

Adith

Dear Adith

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?@gro ups.comWednesday, February 11, 2009, 5:36 PM

Guest guest

Dear Raichurji

With reference to page 240 of KP Original volume-II, Mr.KSK said that

//a) The Ruling planets at the time of query are the ruling planets at the time of birth.

b) The ruling planets at the time of fulfilment of the querist's desire are also the ruling planets at the moment of query.//

Hence at the time of query is important. It is not the astrologer's choice.

Dhanabalan --- On Thu, 2/12/09, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurarRe: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st? Date: Thursday, February 12, 2009, 11:32 AM

in kp horary it is advised to take d,t, of the place where,when the asrologer is answering the question

raichur anant --- On Wed, 11/2/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Re: Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st?@gro ups.comWednesday, 11 February, 2009, 11:56 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

Regards

Adith

Dear Adith

Guest guest

Pranam all,AS PER MY ANALYSIS MARRIAGE WAS CELEBRATED ON 1ST OF FEB .Pls find my analysis attachment.regards...vgr--- On Wed, 11/2/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath Quiz 4: Will I marry my lover on Feb 1st? Date: Wednesday, 11 February, 2009, 11:06 PM

Dear Members,

than earlier ones.

"WILL I MARRY MY LOVER ON FEB 1ST 2009?"

11n39

78e12

QUESTION:

reference.

ANALYSIS.

Thanks and Regards

Adith