IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear TWji

KP has not advised comparing horary results with the Natal results?

Regards

sujata--- On Fri, 13/2/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi Date: Friday, 13 February, 2009, 11:25 AM

KP Reader VI p 173. Any student of Astrology will not be able to carry out the research for decades and decades and have a satisfactory solution for the various problems within his lifetime. Honestly so many centuries will be needed to carry out the research on Natal horoscope.4. But in Horary Astrology one takes the moment of the judgment, makes a chart and offers the result. This horoscope will be very correct and the result also will be amazingly accurate. @gro ups.com, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:>> Dear Bohra ji,> > *If RPs gives the correct answer than why we do exercise for a long> process,it may be given help to decide if we are in some confusion as> divine help but getting right answer by this pattern is suspicious.> *Why can't we have two different methods. There are two good methods in KP> that

can also complement each other. Process of reading birth chart is> better documented and better researched than the process of reading divine> indications and that is the reason we rely more on birth chart. More> research is required on RP.> > KP readers have quite a few examples on application of RP. Book "KP and RP"> is also have some good collection of articles on this subject. Check this as> well -> http://www.astrocam p.com/vedicastro logy/2008/ 08/predicting- minor-events- using-astrology. html> > *Your description is really miracle,which you have got by RPs.It means> Ascendant and Moon star lord is main,as you have got Rahu,than day and> ascendant lord comes after,as you have got Venus, than Moon sign> lord,as you have got Mercury.We can try this sequence for judgment by> RPs for any question?> *There are research work with an attempt on

putting this in sequence, but> still needs to be verified and statistically documented. More research is> required.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 11:55 PM, msbohra62 msbohra62@.. . wrote:> > > Dear Punitji,> >> > If RPs gives the correct answer than why we do exercise for a long> > process,it may be given help to decide if we are in some confusion as> > divine help but getting right answer by this pattern is suspicious.> >> > If we request for more help than we are getting the day lord same on a> > same day.> >> > Your description is really miracle,which you have got by RPs.It means> > Ascendant and Moon star lord is main,as you have got Rahu,than day and> > ascendant lord comes after,as you have got Venus, than Moon

sign> > lord,as you have got Mercury.We can try this sequence for judgment by> > RPs for any question?> >> > It is similar to "Prashan_Marg" of tradition but in simple way.I will> > try this RPs system with "Pashana'.> >> > Thanks for your valuable reply.> >> >> > M.S.Bohra> >> > @gro ups.com <%40g roups.com>, Punit> > Pandey punitp@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bohra ji,> > >> > > We can never expect absolutely correct time. We should always have> > margin> > > for error and that is the reason I only talked about mahadasa,> > bhukti and> > > antardasa and didin't talk about sookshma. In KP, Ruling Planets are> > used> > > for devine help and we should used it

intelligently. At the time of> > > judgement, I request divine help for finding Bhukti and Antardaa.> > Here are> > > ruling planets I got -> > >> > > TOJ: 23:31:14> > > DOJ:6 February 2009> > > Place: Agra> > >> > > Day Lord: Venus> > > Ascendant Sign Lord: Venus> > > Ascendant Sign Lord: Rahu> > > Moon Sign Lord: Mercury> > > Moon Star Lord: Rahu> > >> > > *So the RPs were Venus, Rahu, Mercury. What a miracle!!!* The actual> > answer> > > was Sun-Rahu-Venus. We were already knowing that it is in Sun's> > mahadasa. I> > > had to fix only Bhukti and Antardasa and I RPs have given me clear> > > indication. Though it was my mistake that I went for Mercury in place of> > > Rahu, a judgemental

mitake. As you will notice in my email, I dind't> > > selected sookshma dasa, but if I had to select, based on my RP, I> > would have> > > selected Merucry and it is what shows the different in time. There is> > > possiblity, based on my RP, that the native was running> > > Sun-Rahu-Venus- Merucry dasa and not Sun-Rahu-Venus- Saturn as given by> > > calculation.> > >> > > The point I want to make here is that we can get right answer even> > if the> > > time if not correct. We need to trust divine help in the form of Ruling> > > Planets.> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > >> > > Punit Pandey> > >> > >> > > On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 6:47 PM, msbohra62 msbohra62@ wrote:> > >> > > >> > > >

Dear Punitji,> > > >> > > > We know the date of accident but how we are sure abut date of birth> > > > and time is correct?If these are wrong than whole exercise is going to> > > > wrong.You are and Dhanbalanji and many are well know the traditional> > > > Astrology what are yous opinion as per traditional system about this> > > > accident on Sun-Rahu-Venus- Saturn period,you can justify it?Reason> > > > here to only justification only.Mr.Adithji is sure about given data to> > > > him?> > > >> > > > In my view by these data accident should be happened> > > > Sun-Mars-Mars- Mares period date i am getting 24-11-2002 or in the> > > > period of Sun-Ma-Ke-Ke date 14-2-2003.Native born with Capricorn> > > > Ascendant where Mars and Jupiter are strong

Markesh,in sever accident> > > > we should involve the strong Markesh.Mars, Jupiter ,Sun and Ketu should> > > > be involeve as per my views,some extend Saturn because of Ascendant> > > > lord for accident.> > > >> > > > I have some doubt about given data so i have asked the Two question in> > > > the forum as topic "Cusp V/S Bhava" but nobody senior have taken in> > > > notice and no body attempt it to reply me or guide me where i am wrong> > > > or right.> > > >> > > > We can consider my view just to rectify all doubts.Rules are never> > > > wrong applier will be wrong.> > > >> > > > Thanks,> > > >> > > > M.S.Bohra> > > >> > > >> > > > @gro ups.com

<%40g roups.com><%> > 40. com>,> >> > Punit> > > > Pandey <punitp@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Adith ji,> > > > >> > > > > I agree. Let us be open to all the ideas. The first priority is to> > > > get an> > > > > accurate answer. In fact, I wish that the followers of four step and> > > > cuspal> > > > > interlinks also participate so that we can learn from those systems> > > > as well.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Though only request is to mark non-KP theories as much as possible,> > > > so that> > > > > beginners are not getting confused..> > > > >> > > > > Thanks

& Regards,> > > > >> > > > > Punit Pandey> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 2:28 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <> > > > > gkadithkasinath@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > > Dear Punit ji,> > > > > >> > > > > > I understand and accept your points. It was just my thought. That> > > > may not> > > > > > be correct also.But let me analyse for any such signfications in> > > > any future> > > > > > charts .If so, we can discuss on that in the forum. Hope that will> > > > be better> > > > > > as you said.> > > > > >> > > > > > Thanks> > > > > > Adith> > > >

> >> > > > > >> > > > > > On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 1:03 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> Dear Adith ji,> > > > > >>> > > > > >> *There seems no need to introduce confusion by considering cuspal> > > > star> > > > > >> lord as significator. * Sun is strong significator of 12th house> > > > based on> > > > > >> standard KP four fold signification mechanism and this is good> > > > enough reason> > > > > >> of happening this event in Sun's mahadasa. Having said that,> > > > accident is not> > > > > >> one time event and it can happen again. Next time, Ketu may be> > > > there in> > > > >

>> place of Sun, as Ketu also strongly signifies 12th and connected> > > > with 8th> > > > > >> apart from being agent of Sun. We don't know the future yet.> > > > > >>> > > > > >> Thanks & Regards,> > > > > >>> > > > > >> Punit Pandey> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >> On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 12:27 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <> > > > > >> gkadithkasinath@> wrote:> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> Dear Ramani ji> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>> I do agree with your statement of Nodes replacing the> > signlord they> > > > > >>> occupy.And

they are capable of giving the qualities of the> > > > planets which> > > > > >>> aspect them. Also as I have said *why dont we think of the any> > > > > >>> importance of the Sun being star lord of 4 and 8 th> > > > cusps*??.Though Ketu> > > > > >>> is in Sun star. Ketu is with close conjucntion with Sun itself.> > > > Having all> > > > > >>> these qualities would have caused Sun to give the result??> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>> Also both Mercury and Sat are in Sat sub. Hence Sat is not> > > > dropped ??> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>> Regards> > > > > >>> Adith> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>>>

> > > > >>>> > > > > >>> On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 6:18 AM, Ramani <kadavasalramani@>wrote:> > > >> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>>> Dear Dhanabalan,> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> As I have said in my previous mail, it is Dr.Kar's theory of> > > > > >>>> substitution of nodes for planets. I am not aware whether this> > > > is the> > > > > >>>> finding of KSK. Planets aspecting node will give the aspected> > > > planet's> > > > > >>>> qualities to the nodes and not vice versa. As Saturn is quite> > > > strong here> > > > > >>>> being placed in 8th sign, place of accident along with its star> > >

> lord Mars,> > > > > >>>> karaka for accident is very strong with additional portfolio of> > > > Lagna> > > > > >>>> signification, which is essential for accidents, I am not for> > > > dropping> > > > > >>>> Saturn for Rahu. As regards to Mercury, sign lord in which the> > > > node is> > > > > >>>> placed is Agent of Mercury and Mercury can be replaced for> > > > Rahu. This has> > > > > >>>> been emphasised by late Dri K.S.K. strongly to include nodes in> > > > place of> > > > > >>>> planets while selecting Ruling Planets and also while> > > > scrutinizing the> > > > > >>>> Planets. As such inclusion of Rahu for Mercury and dropping>

> > > the later is in> > > > > >>>> accordance with> > > > > >>>> Guruji's advice.> > > > > >>>> While discussing about the main Dasa lord Sun, Kethu is in> > close> > > > > >>>> conjunction with Sun. Kethu is burnt with the rays of Sun, it> > > > loosss> > > > > >>>> whatever strength he has and the Sun emerges as strong. Hence> > > > Sun as prime> > > > > >>>> Dasa lord is> > > > > >>>> quite in order..> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> .With best wishes,> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> K.S.V.Ramani. .> > > > > >>>>> > > > >

>>>> -> > > > > >>>> ** Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@>> > > > > >>>> *To:* @gro ups.com <%40g roups.com><%> > 40. com>> > > > > >>>> *Sent:* Wednesday, February 11, 2009 10:05 PM> > > > > >>>> *Subject:* Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from> > > > Naadi> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Dear Ramani> > > > > >>>> Mercury has no planet in its star. So Mercury is stronger.> > Why the> > > > > >>>> Mercury was dropped?> > > > > >>>> Saturn has no planet in its star. Why Saturn was not dropped?> > > > >

>>>> Dhanabalan> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> --- On *Wed, 2/11/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani@>* wrote:> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Ramani <kadavasalramani@>> > > >> > > > > >>>> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept> > from Naadi> > > > > >>>> @gro ups.com <%40g roups.com><%> > 40. com>> >> > > > > >>>> Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 3:53 PM> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Dear Dhanabalan,> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Among the two nodes Rahu and Kethu (Head &

Tail of snake> > demonin> > > > > >>>> Purana), Kethu is weaker than Rahu in strength according to> > > > traditional> > > > > >>>> astrology. I am unable to> > > > > >>>> quote the reference. Similarly, the aspects of node are not> > > > considered> > > > > >>>> in K.P, though some use the aspects of 5th, 9th and 12th> > > > attributed to them.> > > > > >>>> But other planets' aspecton them qill be there. It is only in> > > > Dr.K.R.Kar's> > > > > >>>> sub sub theory, the theory of substitution for nodes have been> > > > > >>>> introduced replacing the planet aspecting by the node.> > > > > >>>> In the quiz 3, Rahu;s aspect on Sun need

not be considered. Sun> > > > though> > > > > >>>> in conjunction with Kethu is strong> > > > > >>>> by its own constellation and he is in the sub of Mars in> > > > > >>>> whoose steps Kethu is supposed to follow (Kujawat Kethu)> > > > > >>>> In view of this Sun can be considered as prime Dasa lord,> > > > > >>>> as it is the earliest Dasa concerning with all the relevant> > > > > >>>> houses of accident and hospitalisation etc.> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> With best wishes,> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> K.S.V.Ramani> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> I a> > > > >

>>>>> > > > > >>>> -> > > > > >>>> ** Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@>> > > > > >>>> *To:* @gro ups.com> > @gro ups.com <%40g roups.com><%> > 40. com>> > > > >> > > > > >>>> *Sent:* Wednesday, February 11, 2009 5:41 PM> > > > > >>>> *Subject:* Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from> > > > Naadi> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Dear Ramani> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Sun may be in its own star but rapt conjunction with Ketu.> > So Ketu> > > > > >>>>

represents Sun. Ketu will give the result of Sun. The Sun has> > > > to be dropped> > > > > >>>> from the sugnificator list. Is there any exemption?> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Saturn aspects Rahu. Rahu represents Saturn. The Saturn has> > to be> > > > > >>>> dropped from the significator list. Is there any exemption?> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Dhanabalan> > > > > >>>> --- On *Wed, 2/11/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>*> > wrote:> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>> > > > > >>>> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept> > from

Naadi> > > > > >>>> @gro ups.com> > > > > >>>> Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 11:34 AM> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Dear Sri Dhanabalan,> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> My observation is that the native was born in Kethu Dasa> > > > > >>>> balance left was only few days. When we look tor lagna> > > > > >>>> cusp for longevity, it is Rahu in the star of Jupiter at 9,> > > > lord of 11th> > > > > >>>> and 12th Bhavam. Rahu is aspected strongly by the Karaka for> > > > Ayul Saturn and> > > > > >>>> Rahu is not involved either with> > > > > >>>> Bhadhaka or Maraka. Hence

longevity is fairly good.> > > > > >>>> Next Venus Dasa too has no strong connection with Maraka or> > > > Bhadhaka,> > > > > >>>> though he is in the star of Moon, 7th lord, but feeble in> > > > strength, as Moon> > > > > >>>> is not strong for 7th.. So Venus is also ruled out as she is not> > > > significator> > > > > >>>> of 8th> > > > > >>>> too as 2 malefic planets are placed in 8th. Venus is S/L of> > > > 4th & 11th> > > > > >>>> (not an evil house). Next to Venus Dasa, Sun comes in the> > > > picture. Sun is> > > > > >>>> in his own star fairly strong.> > > > > >>>> Sun with his own star (equivalent to self strength) is

Star> > > > lord of 4th,> > > > > >>>> 8th and 12th all the houses for accident.> > > > > >>>> Sun is in the sub of Mars in 8tth (accident house)> > associatd with> > > > > >>>> another natural malefic Saturrn lord of> > > > > >>>> Lagna having connection to both 1 and 8th, being in his own> > > > sub. Thus> > > > > >>>> S/L of Sun, Mars is strongly connected to> > > > > >>>> 1 and 8th houses required for causing severe accident.> > > > > >>>> Hence Sun Dasa is justified. Moreover, it is the earliest> > > > > >>>> Dasa lord (Prime Minister) coming earlier than the other> > > > > >>>> evil dasas of Mars, Saturn, Mercury etc.> >

> > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Thanking you for your sharing your obstacle with me.> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> With best wishes,> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> K.S.V.Ramani .> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> -> > > > > >>>> ** Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@>> > > > > >>>> *To:* @gro ups.com> > @gro ups.com <%40g roups.com><%> > 40.. com>> > > > >> > > > > >>>> *Sent:* Wednesday, February 11, 2009 2:06 PM> > > > > >>>> *Subject:* Re: Re: KP Ruling

planets concept from> > > > Naadi> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Dear Ramani> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> I have tried this quiz3 according to KP but got struck. I> > request> > > > > >>>> somebody to guide me and correct me to proceed.> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> For accident: For DBA, houses to be considered 8,12,(6),> > (4) as per> > > > > >>>> TinWinJi> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> House> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Planets in the sub of planets occupied> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Planets in

the star of planets occupied> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Planets occupied> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Planets in the sub of house lord> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Planets in the star of house lord> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> House lord> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> 8> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Mer, Sat, Sun, Ketu> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Sat> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Mar,Sat> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>>

Moon, Mars, Jup> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Mer> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> 12> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Rahu, Moon, Mars, Jup,> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Sun, Ketu, Moon,> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Sun, Mer, Ven, Ketu> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Rahu> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Jup> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> (6)> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Ven> > > > > >>>>> >

> > > >>>> Jup,> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Rahu> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Moon, Mars, Jup> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Mer> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> (4)> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Venus> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Strong significators for> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> House 8: Mer, Sat, Sun, Ketu> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> House 12: Rahu, Moon, Mars, Jup,> > > > > >>>>> > > > >

>>>> House 6: Venus> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> House 4: Venus> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Planets close to the Cusp 6 within 3 degrees: Rahu> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Planets close to the Cusp 12 within 3 degrees: Ketu, Sun> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Saturn aspecting Rahu within 3 degrees> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Sun is aspecting Rahu within 3 degrees> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Sun and Ketu are in rapt conjunction> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Badhaka lord:Mars. Saturn is in Mars star. Sun and Ketu are

in> > > > Mars sub> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Maraka lord: Saturn/Jupiter, Moon. Mars and Mercury are in Moon> > > > star.> > > > > >>>> Mercury and Saturn are in Saturn sub.. Rahu is in Jupiter star> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Mer,Sat,Sun, Ketu,Rahu, Moon,Mar, Jup,Ven(All the nine planets> > > > have come> > > > > >>>> as significators)> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> In the normal practice,> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Rahu represents mercury. So I eliminated Mercury> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Ketu represents Jupiter. So I eliminated

Jupiter> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Rahu represents Saturn. So I eliminated Saturn> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Ketu represents Sun. So I should have eliminated Sun also. But> > > > it is> > > > > >>>> told that the accident happened in Sun dasa. Here I got struck.> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Significators are: Ketu,Rahu,Moon, Mars,Venus> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Ruling planets on 9-2-2009 at 17.47.35 PM in Vennandur,> > near Salem> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Day lord :Moon> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Rasi lord :Moon> >

> > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Rasi star :Mercury> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Lagna lord :Moon> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Lagna star :Mercury> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Moon aspects sun(opposition)> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Sun,Moon,Mercury are in RP. But Mercury and Sun are not in> > > > significator> > > > > >>>> list. So I eliminated Mercury and Sun. Remaining common planet> > > > is Moon only.> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> To pinpoint the event, I need 3 significators. So I have> > > > included lagna> > >

> > >>>> sublord and moon sublord in the RP list.> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Lagna sublord :Venus> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Moon Sublord :Rahu> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Common planets are :Moon,Venus and Rahu> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Dasa period is combination of Moon,Venus and Rahu.> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Dhanabalan> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> --- On *Wed, 2/11/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>*> > wrote:> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Ramani <kadavasalramani@

gmail.com>> > > > > >>>> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept> > from Naadi> > > > > >>>> @gro ups.com> > > > > >>>> Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 7:07 AM> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Dear Sri Dhanabalanji,> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> My desie is also same as yours. Most seniors, who are> > > > considered as> > > > > >>>> authentic and authoritative in the field may feel the quiz> > > > programme as> > > > > >>>> childish and it is below their> > > > > >>>> dignity to partake.. Professional astrologers may feel that> > their> > > > >

>>>> reputation will affect, if the answer given by them.goes> > > > wrong. Majority> > > > > >>>> of beginners may feel shy to participate due to their ignorance> > > > or for study> > > > > >>>> and understanding of astrology. In the absence of such> > > > majority members,> > > > > >>>> only few members who have fair> > > > > >>>> knowledge and study and who are really interested to> > > > > >>>> improve their ability to gain practical experience will come> > > > > >>>> forward to answer the quiz. Such numbers may be a dozen are> > > > slightly> > > > > >>>> more. My suggestion is the quiz master should put about 6> > > > simple questions>

> > > > >>>> daily and gradually increasing the standard. He may give the> > > > answers to> > > > > >>>> the quiz next day. This w ill help a lot for beginners and> > > > interested> > > > > >>>> persons to gain experience. In the mean time> > > > > >>>> the quiz like 1 to 3 so far conducted may be continued> > > > > >>>> giving 1 week time for solution. By this way, the debate will> > > > > >>>> be lively and at the same time acquire more knowlege by> > > > > >>>> way of discussion with members. I wish that you should> > > > > >>>> initiate this with your abundant knowledge.> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> With best

wishes,> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> K.S.V.Ramani> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> goes wrong. -> > > > > >>>> ** Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@>> > > > > >>>> *To:* @gro ups..com> > @gro ups.com <%40g roups..com><%> > 40. com>> >> > > > >> > > > > >>>> *Sent:* Wednesday, February 11, 2009 7:44 AM> > > > > >>>> *Subject:* Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from> > > > Naadi> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Dear Bhaskarji>

> > > > >>>> If experienced astrologers are participating and sharing in the> > > > quiz, it> > > > > >>>> would be more lively and useful to other members. Because I> > > > read so many> > > > > >>>> books, books confused me. I hope this quiz program will> > guide me.> > > > > >>>> Dhanabalan> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> --- On *Tue, 2/10/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co.> > > > in<bhaskar_jyotish@>> > > > > >>>> >* wrote:> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in<bhaskar_jyotish@>> > > >> > > > > >>>> >> > >

> > >>>> Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> > > > > >>>> @gro ups.com> > > > > >>>> Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 5:12 PM> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Dear Dhanabalanji,> > > > > >>>> Such responses to those who have not participated in the Quiz,> > > > would> > > > > >>>> prove to be a deterrant and aversion to further members from> > > > participating> > > > > >>>> in the quiz.> > > > > >>>> Participation in the quiz is unot a measure or scale of> > > > measurement or> > > > > >>>> yardstick to judge whether one knows KP or not.> > > > >

>>>> There could be many reasons for one not participating,> > > > including lack of> > > > > >>>> time, other pre-occupations, some bad memories associated with> > > > cases such as> > > > > >>>> accidents, a feeling of imcompetency, suspicions of the> > quiz being> > > > > >>>> fabricated to downsize certain astrologers , not wishing> > failures,> > > > > >>>> embarassment at the prospects of not arriving at the clear> > > > answer, and so> > > > > >>>> many other such reasons looming , from individual to> > > > individual. *Which> > > > > >>>> reason is linked to which astrologer, we are not anyone to> > judge.*> > > > > >>>> You

seem to be a knowledgable person. Shri Raoji is a elderly> > > > person> > > > > >>>> and they must be allowed their eccentricities if any , dont you> > > > think ?> > > > > >>>> After all he has proved himself over and over again on> > > > innumerable occasions> > > > > >>>> that he is knowledgable in KP. He does not require certificates> > > > from passing> > > > > >>>> in Quizzes. Or does he ?> > > > > >>>> Indian culture teaches us to respect Gnana(Knowledge) and Umra> > > > (Age)> > > > > >>>> both which Shri Rao Sahab possesses.> > > > > >>>> Please take this positively.> > > > > >>>> best wishes,> > > > >

>>>> Bhaskar.> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@> > > > ...>> > > > > >>>> wrote:> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> > Dear L.Y.Rao> > > > > >>>> > If you understand the KP correctly, why cant you participate> > > > in the> > > > > >>>> quiz?> > > > > >>>> > Dhanabalan> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> > --- On Tue, 2/10/09, Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1@ . wrote:> > > > > >>>> >> > > > >

>>>> > Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1@ .> > > > > >>>> > Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from> > > > Naadi> > > > > >>>> > @gro ups.com, "Tin Win" tw853@> > > > > >>>> > Cc: "Punit Pandey" punitp@> > > > > >>>> > Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 8:11 AM> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> > Dears TW & Punit,> > > > >

>>>> > I just cannot comprehend as to> > > > just what> > > > > >>>> people like Dhanabalan et al,are trying to prove...> > > > > >>>> > Krishnamurthi Padhdhati clearly> > > > says that> > > > > >>>> KSK derived inspiration from Nadi Astrology... the name of the> > > > Nadi is also> > > > > >>>> given by him...> > > > > >>>> > But what is the hullabuloo about> > > > ? Does> > > > > >>>> it matter as to from which Nadi KSK derived his Padhdhati...> > > > > >>>> > Unless of course, the objective> > > > seems to> > > > > >>>> be, to prove how knowledgeable one is...about the history of> > > >

the development> > > > > >>>> of K.P.(FULL STOP)...> > > > > >>>> > What is more important,to my> > > > mind, is the> > > > > >>>> useful application of K.P., to practical prognosis... and not> > > > wasting the> > > > > >>>> groups' time over fruitless discussuions and semantics about> > > > who discovered> > > > > >>>> what,when,how, borrowed this knowledge from where and whom> > > > ?...and for> > > > > >>>> example,raising Newton's theory even ater the Quantum theory> > > > has now taken> > > > > >>>> over...and in time to come many more theories are bound to> > be be> > > > > >>>> discovered.. .> > >

> > >>>> > Improvements in the existing> > > > Padhdhati in> > > > > >>>> order to enable it to deliver more accurate results should be> > > > the objective> > > > > >>>> of all inquiring students of astrology.> > > > > >>>> > I hope more and more students of> > > > > >>>> astrology curb their desire for instant fame... or even> > > > notoriety just to> > > > > >>>> draw attention towards themselves.. . .> > > > > >>>> > I am sure that you both and> > > > Kanak Bosmia> > > > > >>>> certainly believe likewise...> > > > > >>>> > With kind regards,> > > > > >>>> > L.Y.Rao.> >

> > > >>>> > GOOD> > > > LUCK !> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> > tw853 tw853 >> > > > > >>>> > @gro ups.com> > > > > >>>> > Tuesday, 10 February, 2009 10:38:16 AM> > > > > >>>> > Re: KP Ruling planets concept from> > Naadi> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> >>

> > > > >>>> > Dear Punit ji, Dhanabalan ji,> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> > 1. It seems Dhanabalan ji has switched from Brihat Jatak> > to Satya> > > > > >>>> Jatak and Punit ji prefers Brihat Jatak.> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> > 2. Dr. Satya Prakash Choudhary has given two posibilities.> > > > First one> > > > > >>>> is similarity to Satya Jatak and second one is as follows:> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> > Krishnamurthi himself doesn't tell where he got the idea of> > > > Ruling> > > > > >>>> planets from. But other astrologers who interacted with him,> > > > suggest that

he> > > > > >>>> got the idea from his researches on prenatal epoch, that> > > > certain ruling> > > > > >>>> planets of the prenatal epoch, become ruling planets at the> > > > birth time, and> > > > > >>>> also dominate the individual's life.> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> > 3. This second one seems getting the idea of connection> > > > between the> > > > > >>>> planets ruling at birth and at the moment of major life events> > > > from Brihat> > > > > >>>> Jatak.> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> > 4. Such kind of connection idea is not found in Satya> > Jatak as> > > > >

>>>> mentioned by Punit ji, but some similar RPs are mentioned in> > > > sloka 6:> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> > 6. The fortunes of a native are to be studied with> > reference to:> > > > > >>>> > (1) the ascendant lord; (2) the lord of the ascendant in the> > > > navamsa> > > > > >>>> diagram (3)The lord of the birth star; and (4) the lords of the> > > > rasis> > > > > >>>> occupied by the above three.> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> > 5. In sloka 7, it is said to choose the birth star, Moon> > > > or Lagna,> > > > > >>>> whichever is stronger.> > > > > >>>> >> > >

> > >>>> > 7. Birth-star : Consider the strengths of the Moon and the> > > > ascendant.> > > > > >>>> If the ascendant is Stronger than the Moon, the lord of the> > > > star in which> > > > > >>>> the ascendant falls, is to be taken as the birth star. If, on> > > > the other> > > > > >>>> hand, the Moon is stronger than the ascendant, the lord of the> > > > star in which> > > > > >>>> it is posited is to be taken as the birth star......> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> > 6. The birth time to take is mentioned in sloka 5:> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> > 5. There are three different moments which can be taken as>

> > > the tune of> > > > > >>>> birth and for which the horoscope can be cast. These are(1)> > > > Adhana lagna> > > > > >>>> i.e. the moment of conception. (2) Siro-darshma lagna i.e., the> > > > moment at> > > > > >>>> which the head of the child is first sighted. (3) Bhupatana> > > > 1agnathe moment> > > > > >>>> at which the child leaves the body of the mother and touches> > > > the earth. As> > > > > >>>> it is difficult to determine the first two moments accurately,> > > > the third one> > > > > >>>> should be taken for preparing the horoscope> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> > 7. In Satya Jatak there are similar

RPs and the idea of> > > > taking Moon> > > > > >>>> or Lagna, whichever is stronger (which Guru ji KSK had used at> > > > early stage)> > > > > >>>> and in Brihat Jatak, idea of connection between but similar> > RPs.> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> > 8. Therefore in my opinion, it is possible that the RPs> > are the> > > > > >>>> combined idea of both Brihat Jatak and Satya Jatak, whatever> > > > Dhanabalan ji> > > > > >>>> may call.> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> > Thanks and regards,> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> > tw> > > > > >>>>

> @gro ups.com, "Punit Pandey"> > punitp@ wrote:> > > > > >>>> > >> > > > > >>>> > > Dear Dhanabalan ji,> > > > > >>>> > >> > > > > >>>> > > The quoted text seems a little misleading to me. What> > > > Satyacharya> > > > > >>>> said> > > > > >>>> > > in "Satya Jatak" that these planets should be used for> > > > determining> > > > > >>>> the> > > > > >>>> > > destiny (or may be general nativity by common> > > > interpretation) . In> > > > > >>>> > > "Satya Jatak", I don't find "determination of any> > moment" using> > > > >

>>>> these> > > > > >>>> > > planets. "Satya Jatak" deesn't talk about rectification or> > > > horary> > > > > >>>> > > astrology, as far as I know.> > > > > >>>> > >> > > > > >>>> > > The application of ruling planets came, I believe, from> > "Brihat> > > > > >>>> Jatak"> > > > > >>>> > > of Varahmihira where Varahamihira told that there is> > connection> > > > > >>>> > > between the planets ruling the moment of question and> > > > planets ruling> > > > > >>>> > > the moment of birth. It seems that Shri KSK improvised> > upon the> > > > > >>>> ideas> >

> > > >>>> > > taken from these two texts.> > > > > >>>> > >> > > > > >>>> > > Also, from the Hindi edition of "Jatak Satyacharya" ,> > > > following are> > > > > >>>> the> > > > > >>>> > > planets for judging destiny of a native -> > > > > >>>> > >> > > > > >>>> > > 1. Lord of Ascendant Sign> > > > > >>>> > > 2. Lord of Ascendant Navamsa> > > > > >>>> > > 3. Lord of Ascendant or Moon Nakshatra (whichever is> > powerful)> > > > > >>>> > > 4.. Lord of the signs where are all above planets are> > located> > > > > >>>> > >> >

> > > >>>> > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > > >>>> > >> > > > > >>>> > > Punit Pandey> > > > > >>>> > >> > > > > >>>> > > @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R> > > > r.dhanabalan@ wrote:> > > > > >>>> > > >> > > > > >>>> > > > Dear Punitji> > > > > >>>> > > > Please go through the article "Ruling planets" by> > > > Dr.Satya Prakash> > > > > >>>> > > Choudry. He stated that the RP concept is Naadi> > concept. I am> > > > > >>>> > > reproducing the sentences, "The determinants of any moment> > > > according> > >

> > >>>> > > to the sage are:> > > > > >>>> > > > * Birth lagna (ascendant lord) lord> > > > > >>>> > > > * Moon or lagna star lord (whichever is stronger)> > > > > >>>> > > > * Moon signlord> > > > > >>>> > > > * Navamsa lagna lord> > > > > >>>> > > > * Lord of rasi (in the rasi chart) occupied by the> > > > Navamsa lagna> > > > > >>>> lord> > > > > >>>> > > >> > > > > >>>> > > > Mr.KSK has taken both starlord of moon and lagna. He has> > > > taken> > > > > >>>> > > daylord instead of Navamsa lagna lord. It is what I told> > > > you

already> > > > > >>>> > > as japanese style.> > > > > >>>> > > > Dhanabalan> > > > > >>>> > > >> > > > > >>>> > > >> > > > > >>>> > >> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>> > Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Get before others grab.> > > > > >>>> >> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> >

> > > >>> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear TinWinji

In the table supplied, the houses to be signified by the cusp sublord for accident is 8,12,(6). Whereas, the houses to be signified jointly for DBA for accident is 8,12,(6),(4).

Why the 4th house is not included in the first group and why it is included in the second group.

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/13/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi Date: Friday, February 13, 2009, 5:35 AM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,1. 6 is for injury. If the 8CSL is a significator of 6, then thenative will have fever, etc., following the accident. (KP Reader VI p159, 2nd para)2. 4 (end of everything) is used to be found in accidents, especiallyfatal cases.Regards,tw @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Adith> My another doubt in the quiz3 is, the house 8 is also for chronicdiseases. 6th house is disease. If the first cuspal sublord signifies1,6,8,12 then the native may be admitted in the hospital due tochronic disease and need not be due to accident.> Another doubt is for occuring accident, the houses 4,8,12 have to beconsidered. Mr.TinWin has given a table "House grouping -part 4". Inthat table, whether he will met accident or not, he

asked to look intothe houses 8,12 mainly with 6 as supporting house. What way 6th houseis related to accident? Why not he taken 4th house as supporting housefor accident?> In the same table, he asked to consider houses 8,12 mainly andhouses 4,6 as supporting houses to arrive Dasa Bukthi Antharam foraccident. Why he included the houses 4, 6 here?> Dhanabalan> --- On Thu, 2/12/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:> > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ ...>> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 12, 2009, 9:14 AM> > > > > > > Dear Dhanabalan,> > We dont have such answers also for Sun is weaker than nodes in

thiscase. Here we have the example with the result. Also the strength doesnot depend just as Nodes or the Planets. As you know many points to beconsidered.> > Also in this case , as first cum first. Sun has come first as dasaLord prior to Nodes .> > For instance , if I have not given the Sub as Dasa lord and askedthe question "when he will meet with accidents in his life time?",then the answer will be quite different. Many answers would have come.But may be some would have not chosen Sun dasa also.> So how to do the correct predictions? Here we have the answer,fromwhich why cant we try to find some points which we might have missedalso. Thats my opinion only to my my little knowledge. > > Dear Dhanabalanji, I do respect your expertise. Also you consistentquestions on the results is always good to make the importance of suchpoints embedded in the minds.

Definitely your queries are valuable. > > I duly appreciate your thoughts!> > Regards> Adith> > > > > > > > On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Adith> I want supporting evidence in KP Readers that Sun is stronger thanRahu/Ketu.> Dhanabalan> > --- On Thu, 2/12/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>wrote:> > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> > Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 12, 2009, 6:57 AM> > > > > > Dear Ramani ji> > I do

agree with your statement of Nodes replacing the signlord theyoccupy.And they are capable of giving the qualities of the planetswhich aspect them. Also as I have said why dont we think of the anyimportance of the Sun being star lord of 4 and 8 th cusps??.ThoughKetu is in Sun star. Ketu is with close conjucntion with Sun itself.Having all these qualities would have caused Sun to give the result??> > Also both Mercury and Sat are in Sat sub. Hence Sat is not dropped ??> > Regards> Adith> > > > > On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 6:18 AM, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>wrote:> > > > > > > > > Dear Dhanabalan,> > As I have said in my previous mail, it is Dr.Kar's theory of> substitution of nodes for planets. I am not aware whether this isthe finding of KSK.

Planets aspecting node will give the aspectedplanet's qualities to the nodes and not vice versa. As Saturn is quitestrong here being placed in 8th sign, place of accident along with itsstar lord Mars, karaka for accident is very strong with additionalportfolio of Lagna signification, which is essential for accidents, Iam not for dropping Saturn for Rahu. As regards to Mercury, sign lordin which the node is placed is Agent of Mercury and Mercury can bereplaced for Rahu. This has been emphasised by late Dri K.S.K.strongly to include nodes in place of planets while selecting RulingPlanets and also while scrutinizing the Planets. As such inclusion ofRahu for Mercury and dropping the later is in accordance with > Guruji's advice. > While discussing about the main Dasa lord Sun, Kethu is in closeconjunction with Sun. Kethu is burnt with the rays of Sun, it

loossswhatever strength he has and the Sun emerges as strong. Hence Sun asprime Dasa lord is> quite in order.> > ..With best wishes,> > K.S.V.Ramani. .> > > > - > Dhanabalan R > > > > > @gro ups.com > > Wednesday, February 11, 2009 10:05 PM> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> > > > > > > > > > Dear Ramani> Mercury has no planet in its star. So Mercury is stronger. Why theMercury was dropped?> Saturn has no planet in its star. Why Saturn was not dropped?> Dhanabalan> > --- On Wed, 2/11/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:> > > Ramani <kadavasalramani@

gmail.com>> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> > > > @gro ups.com> Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 3:53 PM> > > > > > Dear Dhanabalan,> > Among the two nodes Rahu and Kethu (Head & Tail of snake demoninPurana), Kethu is weaker than Rahu in strength according totraditional astrology. I am unable to> quote the reference. Similarly, the aspects of node are notconsidered in K..P, though some use the aspects of 5th, 9th and 12thattributed to them. But other planets' aspecton them qill be there. It is only in Dr.K.R.Kar's sub sub theory, the theory of substitutionfor nodes have been> introduced replacing the planet aspecting by the node.> In the quiz 3, Rahu;s aspect on Sun need not be considered. Sunthough in conjunction with Kethu is

strong> by its own constellation and he is in the sub of Mars in> whoose steps Kethu is supposed to follow (Kujawat Kethu)> In view of this Sun can be considered as prime Dasa lord,> as it is the earliest Dasa concerning with all the relevant> houses of accident and hospitalisation etc.> > With best wishes,> > K.S.V.Ramani> > I a> > - > Dhanabalan R > @gro ups.com > Wednesday, February 11, 2009 5:41 PM> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> > > > > > > > > Dear Ramani > Sun may be in its own star but rapt conjunction with Ketu. So Keturepresents Sun. Ketu will give the result of Sun. The Sun has to bedropped from the sugnificator list. Is

there any exemption? > Saturn aspects Rahu. Rahu represents Saturn. The Saturn has to bedropped from the significator list. Is there any exemption? > Dhanabalan> --- On Wed, 2/11/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:> > Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 11:34 AM> > > > > > Dear Sri Dhanabalan,> > My observation is that the native was born in Kethu Dasa> balance left was only few days. When we look tor lagna> cusp for longevity, it is Rahu in the star of Jupiter at 9, lord of11th and 12th Bhavam. Rahu is aspected strongly by the Karaka for AyulSaturn and Rahu is not involved either with> Bhadhaka or Maraka. Hence

longevity is fairly good.> Next Venus Dasa too has no strong connection with Maraka orBhadhaka, though he is in the star of Moon, 7th lord, but feeble instrength, as Moon is not strong for 7th. So Venus is also ruled out asshe is not significator of 8th> too as 2 malefic planets are placed in 8th. Venus is S/L of 4th & 11th (not an evil house). Next to Venus Dasa, Sun comes in thepicture. Sun is in his own star fairly strong. > Sun with his own star (equivalent to self strength) is Star lordof 4th, 8th and 12th all the houses for accident.> Sun is in the sub of Mars in 8tth (accident house) associatd withanother natural malefic Saturrn lord of> Lagna having connection to both 1 and 8th, being in his own sub.Thus S/L of Sun, Mars is strongly connected to > 1 and 8th houses required for causing severe accident.> Hence Sun Dasa is justified.

Moreover, it is the earliest> Dasa lord (Prime Minister) coming earlier than the other> evil dasas of Mars, Saturn, Mercury etc.> > Thanking you for your sharing your obstacle with me.> > With best wishes,> > K.S.V.Ramani . > > - > Dhanabalan R > @gro ups.com > Wednesday, February 11, 2009 2:06 PM> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> > > > > > > > > Dear Ramani > I have tried this quiz3 according to KP but got struck. I requestsomebody to guide me and correct me to proceed. > > For accident: For DBA, houses to be considered 8,12,(6), (4) as perTinWinJi > > > > > House > > > Planets in the sub

of planets occupied > > > Planets in the star of planets occupied > > > > Planets occupied > > > Planets in the sub of house lord > > > Planets in the star of house lord > > > House lord > > > > 8 > > > > Mer, Sat, Sun, Ketu > > > Sat > > > Mar,Sat > > > > Moon, Mars, Jup > > > > > > > Mer > > > > 12 > > > Rahu, Moon, Mars, Jup, > > Sun, Ketu, Moon, > > Sun, Mer, Ven, Ketu> > > > Rahu> > Jup> > > (6)> > Ven> > Jup, > > Rahu> > Moon, Mars, Jup> > > >

Mer> > > (4)> > > > > > > > > > > > Venus> > Strong significators for > House 8: Mer, Sat, Sun, Ketu > House 12: Rahu, Moon, Mars, Jup, > House 6: Venus > House 4: Venus > Planets close to the Cusp 6 within 3 degrees: Rahu > Planets close to the Cusp 12 within 3 degrees: Ketu, Sun > Saturn aspecting Rahu within 3 degrees > Sun is aspecting Rahu within 3 degrees > Sun and Ketu are in rapt conjunction > Badhaka lord:Mars. Saturn is in Mars star. Sun and Ketu are in Mars sub > Maraka lord: Saturn/Jupiter, Moon. Mars and Mercury are in Moonstar. Mercury and Saturn are in Saturn sub. Rahu is in Jupiter star > > Mer,Sat,Sun, Ketu,Rahu, Moon,Mar, Jup,Ven(All the nine planets havecome as

significators) > In the normal practice, > Rahu represents mercury. So I eliminated Mercury > Ketu represents Jupiter. So I eliminated Jupiter > Rahu represents Saturn. So I eliminated Saturn > Ketu represents Sun. So I should have eliminated Sun also. But itis told that the accident happened in Sun dasa. Here I got struck. > > Significators are: Ketu,Rahu,Moon, Mars,Venus > > > Ruling planets on 9-2-2009 at 17.47.35 PM in Vennandur, near Salem > Day lord :Moon > Rasi lord :Moon > Rasi star :Mercury > Lagna lord :Moon > Lagna star :Mercury > > Moon aspects sun(opposition) > >

Sun,Moon,Mercury are in RP. But Mercury and Sun are not insignificator list. So I eliminated Mercury and Sun. Remaining commonplanet is Moon only. > To pinpoint the event, I need 3 significators. So I have includedlagna sublord and moon sublord in the RP list. > Lagna sublord :Venus > Moon Sublord :Rahu > Common planets are :Moon,Venus and Rahu > Dasa period is combination of Moon,Venus and Rahu. > Dhanabalan> > --- On Wed, 2/11/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:> > Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 7:07 AM> > > > > > Dear Sri Dhanabalanji,> > My desie is also same as yours. Most seniors, who are considered

asauthentic and authoritative in the field may feel the quiz programmeas childish and it is below their > dignity to partake.. Professional astrologers may feel that theirreputation will affect, if the answer given by them.goes wrong.Majority of beginners may feel shy to participate due to theirignorance or for study and understanding of astrology. In theabsence of such majority members, only few members who have fair> knowledge and study and who are really interested to > improve their ability to gain practical experience will come> forward to answer the quiz. Such numbers may be a dozen areslightly more. My suggestion is the quiz master should put about 6simple questions daily and gradually increasing the standard. He maygive the answers to the quiz next day. This w ill help a lot forbeginners and

interested persons to gain experience. In the mean time> the quiz like 1 to 3 so far conducted may be continued > giving 1 week time for solution. By this way, the debate will > be lively and at the same time acquire more knowlege by > way of discussion with members. I wish that you should> initiate this with your abundant knowledge.> > With best wishes,> > K.S.V.Ramani> > > goes wrong. - > Dhanabalan R > @gro ups.com > Wednesday, February 11, 2009 7:44 AM> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> > > > > > > > > Dear Bhaskarji> If experienced astrologers are participating and sharing in thequiz, it would be more lively and useful to other members. Because

Iread so many books, books confused me. I hope this quiz program willguide me.> Dhanabalan > > --- On Tue, 2/10/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 5:12 PM> > > > > > Dear Dhanabalanji,> Such responses to those who have not participated in the Quiz, wouldprove to be a deterrant and aversion to further members fromparticipating in the quiz. > Participation in the quiz is unot a measure or scale of measurementor yardstick to judge whether one knows KP or not.> There could be many reasons for one not participating, includinglack of time, other pre-occupations, some bad memories associated withcases such

as accidents, a feeling of imcompetency, suspicions of thequiz being fabricated to downsize certain astrologers , not wishingfailures, embarassment at the prospects of not arriving at the clearanswer, and so many other such reasons looming , from individual toindividual. Which reason is linked to which astrologer, we are notanyone to judge.> You seem to be a knowledgable person. Shri Raoji is a elderlyperson and they must be allowed their eccentricities if any , dont youthink ? After all he has proved himself over and over again oninnumerable occasions that he is knowledgable in KP. He does notrequire certificates from passing in Quizzes. Or does he ?> Indian culture teaches us to respect Gnana(Knowledge) and Umra (Age)both which Shri Rao Sahab possesses.> Please take this positively. > best wishes,> Bhaskar.> > > > --- In

@gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...>wrote:> >> > Dear L.Y.Rao> > If you understand the KP correctly, why cant you participate inthe quiz?> > Dhanabalan> > > > --- On Tue, 2/10/09, Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1@ . wrote:> > > > Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1@ .> > Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> > @gro ups.com, "Tin Win" tw853@> > Cc: "Punit Pandey" punitp@> > Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 8:11 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dears TW & Punit,> > I just cannot

comprehend as to justwhat people like Dhanabalan et al,are trying to prove...> > Krishnamurthi Padhdhati clearly saysthat KSK derived inspiration from Nadi Astrology... the name of theNadi is also given by him...> > But what is the hullabuloo about ? Does it matter as to from which Nadi KSK derived his Padhdhati...> > Unless of course, the objective seemsto be, to prove how knowledgeable

one is...about the history of thedevelopment of K.P.(FULL STOP)...> > What is more important,to my mind, isthe useful application of K.P., to practical prognosis... and notwasting the groups' time over fruitless discussuions and semanticsabout who discovered what,when,how, borrowed this knowledge from whereand whom ?...and for example,raising Newton's theory even ater theQuantum theory has now taken over...and in time to come many moretheories are bound to be be discovered.. .> > Improvements in the existingPadhdhati in order to enable it to deliver more

accurate resultsshould be the objective of all inquiring students of astrology.> > I hope more and more students ofastrology curb their desire for instant fame... or even notoriety justto draw attention towards themselves.. . .> > I am sure that you both and KanakBosmia certainly believe likewise...> > With kind regards,> >

L.Y.Rao.> > GOOD LUCK !> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > tw853 tw853 >> > @gro ups.com> > Tuesday, 10 February, 2009 10:38:16 AM> > Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> > > > > > > > Dear Punit ji, Dhanabalan ji,> > > > 1. It seems Dhanabalan ji has switched from Brihat Jatak to SatyaJatak and Punit ji prefers Brihat Jatak. > > > > 2. Dr. Satya Prakash Choudhary has given two posibilities. Firstone is similarity to Satya Jatak and second one is as follows:> > > > Krishnamurthi himself doesn't tell where he got the idea of Rulingplanets from. But other astrologers who interacted with him, suggestthat he got the idea from his researches on prenatal epoch, thatcertain ruling planets of the prenatal epoch, become ruling planets atthe birth

time, and also dominate the individual's life.> > > > 3. This second one seems getting the idea of connection betweenthe planets ruling at birth and at the moment of major life eventsfrom Brihat Jatak..> > > > 4. Such kind of connection idea is not found in Satya Jatak asmentioned by Punit ji, but some similar RPs are mentioned in sloka 6: > > > > 6. The fortunes of a native are to be studied with reference to:> > (1) the ascendant lord; (2) the lord of the ascendant in thenavamsa diagram (3)The lord of the birth star; and (4) the lords ofthe rasis occupied by the above three.> > > > 5. In sloka 7, it is said to choose the birth star, Moon orLagna, whichever is stronger.> > > > 7. Birth-star : Consider the strengths of the Moon and theascendant. If the ascendant is Stronger than the Moon, the lord of

thestar in which the ascendant falls, is to be taken as the birth star.If, on the other hand, the Moon is stronger than the ascendant, thelord of the star in which it is posited is to be taken as the birthstar......> > > > 6. The birth time to take is mentioned in sloka 5:> > > > 5. There are three different moments which can be taken as thetune of birth and for which the horoscope can be cast. These are(1)Adhana lagna i.e. the moment of conception. (2) Siro-darshma lagnai.e., the moment at which the head of the child is first sighted. (3)Bhupatana 1agnathe moment at which the child leaves the body of themother and touches the earth. As it is difficult to determine thefirst two moments accurately, the third one should be taken forpreparing the horoscope> > > > 7. In Satya Jatak there are similar RPs and the idea of takingMoon or Lagna,

whichever is stronger (which Guru ji KSK had used atearly stage) and in Brihat Jatak, idea of connection between butsimilar RPs. > > > > 8. Therefore in my opinion, it is possible that the RPs are thecombined idea of both Brihat Jatak and Satya Jatak, whateverDhanabalan ji may call. > > > > Thanks and regards,> > > > tw> > @gro ups.com, "Punit Pandey" punitp@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Dhanabalan ji,> > > > > > The quoted text seems a little misleading to me. WhatSatyacharya said> > > in "Satya Jatak" that these planets should be used fordetermining the> > > destiny (or may be general nativity by common interpretation) . In> > > "Satya Jatak", I don't find "determination of any moment" usingthese> > > planets. "Satya Jatak"

deesn't talk about rectification or horary> > > astrology, as far as I know. > > > > > > The application of ruling planets came, I believe, from "BrihatJatak"> > > of Varahmihira where Varahamihira told that there is connection> > > between the planets ruling the moment of question and planets ruling> > > the moment of birth. It seems that Shri KSK improvised upon theideas> > > taken from these two texts. > > > > > > Also, from the Hindi edition of "Jatak Satyacharya" , followingare the> > > planets for judging destiny of a native -> > > > > > 1. Lord of Ascendant Sign> > > 2. Lord of Ascendant Navamsa> > > 3. Lord of Ascendant or Moon Nakshatra (whichever is powerful)> > > 4. Lord of the signs where are all above planets are located> >

> > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > > > Punit Pandey> > > > > > @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R r.dhanabalan@wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Punitji> > > > Please go through the article "Ruling planets" by Dr.Satya Prakash> > > Choudry. He stated that the RP concept is Naadi concept. I am> > > reproducing the sentences, "The determinants of any moment according> > > to the sage are:> > > > * Birth lagna (ascendant lord) lord> > > > * Moon or lagna star lord (whichever is stronger)> > > > * Moon signlord> > > > * Navamsa lagna lord> > > > * Lord of rasi (in the rasi chart) occupied by the Navamsalagna lord> > > > > > > > Mr.KSK has taken both starlord of moon and

lagna. He has taken> > > daylord instead of Navamsa lagna lord. It is what I told you already> > > as japanese style.> > > > Dhanabalan> > > > > > > >> > >> > > > > > > > Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Get before others grab.> >>

Guest guest

Dear Tw ji,Is usage of 4th for accidents is documented anywhere in KP readers?Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 11:05 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

1. 6 is for injury. If the 8CSL is a significator of 6, then the

native will have fever, etc., following the accident. (KP Reader VI p

159, 2nd para)

2. 4 (end of everything) is used to be found in accidents, especially

fatal cases.

Regards,

tw

, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

>

> Dear Adith

> My another doubt in the quiz3 is, the house 8 is also for chronic

diseases. 6th house is disease. If the first cuspal sublord signifies

1,6,8,12 then the native may be admitted in the hospital due to

chronic disease and need not be due to accident.

> Another doubt is for occuring accident, the houses 4,8,12 have to be

considered. Mr.TinWin has given a table " House grouping -part 4 " . In

that table, whether he will met accident or not, he asked to look into

the houses 8,12 mainly with 6 as supporting house. What way 6th house

is related to accident? Why not he taken 4th house as supporting house

for accident?

> In the same table, he asked to consider houses 8,12 mainly and

houses 4,6 as supporting houses to arrive Dasa Bukthi Antharam for

accident. Why he included the houses 4, 6 here?

> Dhanabalan

> --- On Thu, 2/12/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi

>

> Thursday, February 12, 2009, 9:14 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Dhanabalan,

>

> We dont have such answers also for Sun is weaker than nodes in this

case. Here we have the example with the result. Also the strength does

not depend just as Nodes or the Planets. As you know many points to be

considered.

>

> Also in this case , as first cum first. Sun has come first as dasa

Lord prior to Nodes .

>

> For instance , if I have not given the Sub as Dasa lord and asked

the question " when he will meet with accidents in his life time? " ,

then the answer will be quite different. Many answers would have come.

But may be some would have not chosen Sun dasa also.

> So how to do the correct predictions? Here we have the answer,from

which why cant we try to find some points which we might have missed

also. Thats my opinion only to my my little knowledge.

>

> Dear Dhanabalanji, I do respect your expertise. Also you consistent

questions on the results is always good to make the importance of such

points embedded in the minds. Definitely your queries are valuable.

>

> I duly appreciate your thoughts!

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@

> wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Adith

> I want supporting evidence in KP Readers that Sun is stronger than

Rahu/Ketu.

> Dhanabalan

>

> --- On Thu, 2/12/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

wrote:

>

> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

>

> @gro ups.com

> Thursday, February 12, 2009, 6:57 AM

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Ramani ji

>

> I do agree with your statement of Nodes replacing the signlord they

occupy.And they are capable of giving the qualities of the planets

which aspect them. Also as I have said why dont we think of the any

importance of the Sun being star lord of 4 and 8 th cusps??.Though

Ketu is in Sun star. Ketu is with close conjucntion with Sun itself.

Having all these qualities would have caused Sun to give the result??

>

> Also both Mercury and Sat are in Sat sub. Hence Sat is not dropped ??

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

>

>

> On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 6:18 AM, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Dhanabalan,

>

> As I have said in my previous mail, it is Dr.Kar's theory of

> substitution of nodes for planets. I am not aware whether this is

the finding of KSK. Planets aspecting node will give the aspected

planet's qualities to the nodes and not vice versa. As Saturn is quite

strong here being placed in 8th sign, place of accident along with its

star lord Mars, karaka for accident is very strong with additional

portfolio of Lagna signification, which is essential for accidents, I

am not for dropping Saturn for Rahu. As regards to Mercury, sign lord

in which the node is placed is Agent of Mercury and Mercury can be

replaced for Rahu. This has been emphasised by late Dri K.S.K.

strongly to include nodes in place of planets while selecting Ruling

Planets and also while scrutinizing the Planets. As such inclusion of

Rahu for Mercury and dropping the later is in accordance with

> Guruji's advice.

> While discussing about the main Dasa lord Sun, Kethu is in close

conjunction with Sun. Kethu is burnt with the rays of Sun, it loosss

whatever strength he has and the Sun emerges as strong. Hence Sun as

prime Dasa lord is

> quite in order.

>

> ..With best wishes,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani. .

>

>

>

> -

> Dhanabalan R

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

> Wednesday, February 11, 2009 10:05 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Ramani

> Mercury has no planet in its star. So Mercury is stronger. Why the

Mercury was dropped?

> Saturn has no planet in its star. Why Saturn was not dropped?

> Dhanabalan

>

> --- On Wed, 2/11/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

>

>

> Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 3:53 PM

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Dhanabalan,

>

> Among the two nodes Rahu and Kethu (Head & Tail of snake demonin

Purana), Kethu is weaker than Rahu in strength according to

traditional astrology. I am unable to

> quote the reference. Similarly, the aspects of node are not

considered in K..P, though some use the aspects of 5th, 9th and 12th

attributed to them. But other planets' aspecton them qill be there.

It is only in Dr.K.R.Kar's sub sub theory, the theory of substitution

for nodes have been

> introduced replacing the planet aspecting by the node.

> In the quiz 3, Rahu;s aspect on Sun need not be considered. Sun

though in conjunction with Kethu is strong

> by its own constellation and he is in the sub of Mars in

> whoose steps Kethu is supposed to follow (Kujawat Kethu)

> In view of this Sun can be considered as prime Dasa lord,

> as it is the earliest Dasa concerning with all the relevant

> houses of accident and hospitalisation etc.

>

> With best wishes,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

>

> I a

>

> -

> Dhanabalan R

> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, February 11, 2009 5:41 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Ramani

> Sun may be in its own star but rapt conjunction with Ketu. So Ketu

represents Sun. Ketu will give the result of Sun. The Sun has to be

dropped from the sugnificator list. Is there any exemption?

> Saturn aspects Rahu. Rahu represents Saturn. The Saturn has to be

dropped from the significator list. Is there any exemption?

> Dhanabalan

>

> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 11:34 AM

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Sri Dhanabalan,

>

> My observation is that the native was born in Kethu Dasa

> balance left was only few days. When we look tor lagna

> cusp for longevity, it is Rahu in the star of Jupiter at 9, lord of

11th and 12th Bhavam. Rahu is aspected strongly by the Karaka for Ayul

Saturn and Rahu is not involved either with

> Bhadhaka or Maraka. Hence longevity is fairly good.

> Next Venus Dasa too has no strong connection with Maraka or

Bhadhaka, though he is in the star of Moon, 7th lord, but feeble in

strength, as Moon is not strong for 7th. So Venus is also ruled out as

she is not significator of 8th

> too as 2 malefic planets are placed in 8th. Venus is S/L of 4th &

11th (not an evil house). Next to Venus Dasa, Sun comes in the

picture. Sun is in his own star fairly strong.

> Sun with his own star (equivalent to self strength) is Star lord

of 4th, 8th and 12th all the houses for accident.

> Sun is in the sub of Mars in 8tth (accident house) associatd with

another natural malefic Saturrn lord of

> Lagna having connection to both 1 and 8th, being in his own sub.

Thus S/L of Sun, Mars is strongly connected to

> 1 and 8th houses required for causing severe accident.

> Hence Sun Dasa is justified. Moreover, it is the earliest

> Dasa lord (Prime Minister) coming earlier than the other

> evil dasas of Mars, Saturn, Mercury etc.

>

> Thanking you for your sharing your obstacle with me.

>

> With best wishes,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani .

>

> -

> Dhanabalan R

> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, February 11, 2009 2:06 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Ramani

> I have tried this quiz3 according to KP but got struck. I request

somebody to guide me and correct me to proceed.

>

> For accident: For DBA, houses to be considered 8,12,(6), (4) as per

TinWinJi

>

>

>

>

> House

>

>

> Planets in the sub of planets occupied

>

>

> Planets in the star of planets occupied

>

>

>

> Planets occupied

>

>

> Planets in the sub of house lord

>

>

> Planets in the star of house lord

>

>

> House lord

>

>

>

> 8

>

>

>

> Mer, Sat, Sun, Ketu

>

>

> Sat

>

>

> Mar,Sat

>

>

>

> Moon, Mars, Jup

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Mer

>

>

>

> 12

>

>

> Rahu, Moon, Mars, Jup,

>

> Sun, Ketu, Moon,

>

> Sun, Mer, Ven, Ketu

>

>

>

> Rahu

>

> Jup

>

>

> (6)

>

> Ven

>

> Jup,

>

> Rahu

>

> Moon, Mars, Jup

>

>

>

> Mer

>

>

> (4)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Venus

>

> Strong significators for

> House 8: Mer, Sat, Sun, Ketu

> House 12: Rahu, Moon, Mars, Jup,

> House 6: Venus

> House 4: Venus

> Planets close to the Cusp 6 within 3 degrees: Rahu

> Planets close to the Cusp 12 within 3 degrees: Ketu, Sun

> Saturn aspecting Rahu within 3 degrees

> Sun is aspecting Rahu within 3 degrees

> Sun and Ketu are in rapt conjunction

> Badhaka lord:Mars. Saturn is in Mars star. Sun and Ketu are in Mars sub

> Maraka lord: Saturn/Jupiter, Moon. Mars and Mercury are in Moon

star. Mercury and Saturn are in Saturn sub. Rahu is in Jupiter star

>

> Mer,Sat,Sun, Ketu,Rahu, Moon,Mar, Jup,Ven(All the nine planets have

come as significators)

> In the normal practice,

> Rahu represents mercury. So I eliminated Mercury

> Ketu represents Jupiter. So I eliminated Jupiter

> Rahu represents Saturn. So I eliminated Saturn

> Ketu represents Sun. So I should have eliminated Sun also. But it

is told that the accident happened in Sun dasa. Here I got struck.

>

> Significators are: Ketu,Rahu,Moon, Mars,Venus

>

>

> Ruling planets on 9-2-2009 at 17.47.35 PM in Vennandur, near Salem

> Day lord :Moon

> Rasi lord :Moon

> Rasi star :Mercury

> Lagna lord :Moon

> Lagna star :Mercury

>

> Moon aspects sun(opposition)

>

> Sun,Moon,Mercury are in RP. But Mercury and Sun are not in

significator list. So I eliminated Mercury and Sun. Remaining common

planet is Moon only.

> To pinpoint the event, I need 3 significators. So I have included

lagna sublord and moon sublord in the RP list.

> Lagna sublord :Venus

> Moon Sublord :Rahu

> Common planets are :Moon,Venus and Rahu

> Dasa period is combination of Moon,Venus and Rahu.

> Dhanabalan

>

>

> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 7:07 AM

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Sri Dhanabalanji,

>

> My desie is also same as yours. Most seniors, who are considered as

authentic and authoritative in the field may feel the quiz programme

as childish and it is below their

> dignity to partake.. Professional astrologers may feel that their

reputation will affect, if the answer given by them.goes wrong.

Majority of beginners may feel shy to participate due to their

ignorance or for study and understanding of astrology. In the

absence of such majority members, only few members who have fair

> knowledge and study and who are really interested to

> improve their ability to gain practical experience will come

> forward to answer the quiz. Such numbers may be a dozen are

slightly more. My suggestion is the quiz master should put about 6

simple questions daily and gradually increasing the standard. He may

give the answers to the quiz next day. This w ill help a lot for

beginners and interested persons to gain experience. In the mean time

> the quiz like 1 to 3 so far conducted may be continued

> giving 1 week time for solution. By this way, the debate will

> be lively and at the same time acquire more knowlege by

> way of discussion with members. I wish that you should

> initiate this with your abundant knowledge.

>

> With best wishes,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

>

>

> goes wrong. -

> Dhanabalan R

> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, February 11, 2009 7:44 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Bhaskarji

> If experienced astrologers are participating and sharing in the

quiz, it would be more lively and useful to other members. Because I

read so many books, books confused me. I hope this quiz program will

guide me.

> Dhanabalan

>

> --- On Tue, 2/10/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

>

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

> Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 5:12 PM

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Dhanabalanji,

> Such responses to those who have not participated in the Quiz, would

prove to be a deterrant and aversion to further members from

participating in the quiz.

> Participation in the quiz is unot a measure or scale of measurement

or yardstick to judge whether one knows KP or not.

> There could be many reasons for one not participating, including

lack of time, other pre-occupations, some bad memories associated with

cases such as accidents, a feeling of imcompetency, suspicions of the

quiz being fabricated to downsize certain astrologers , not wishing

failures, embarassment at the prospects of not arriving at the clear

answer, and so many other such reasons looming , from individual to

individual. Which reason is linked to which astrologer, we are not

anyone to judge.

> You seem to be a knowledgable person. Shri Raoji is a elderly

person and they must be allowed their eccentricities if any , dont you

think ? After all he has proved himself over and over again on

innumerable occasions that he is knowledgable in KP. He does not

require certificates from passing in Quizzes. Or does he ?

> Indian culture teaches us to respect Gnana(Knowledge) and Umra (Age)

both which Shri Rao Sahab possesses.

> Please take this positively.

> best wishes,

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear L.Y.Rao

> > If you understand the KP correctly, why cant you participate in

the quiz?

> > Dhanabalan

> >

> > --- On Tue, 2/10/09, Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1@ . wrote:

> >

> > Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1@ .

> > Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi

> > @gro ups.com, " Tin Win " tw853@

> > Cc: " Punit Pandey " punitp@

> > Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 8:11 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dears TW & Punit,

> > I just cannot comprehend as to just

what people like Dhanabalan et al,are trying to prove...

> > Krishnamurthi Padhdhati clearly says

that KSK derived inspiration from Nadi Astrology... the name of the

Nadi is also given by him...

> > But what is the hullabuloo about ?

Does it matter as to from which Nadi KSK derived his Padhdhati...

> > Unless of course, the objective seems

to be, to prove how knowledgeable one is...about the history of the

development of K.P.(FULL STOP)...

> > What is more important,to my mind, is

the useful application of K.P., to practical prognosis... and not

wasting the groups' time over fruitless discussuions and semantics

about who discovered what,when,how, borrowed this knowledge from where

and whom ?...and for example,raising Newton's theory even ater the

Quantum theory has now taken over...and in time to come many more

theories are bound to be be discovered.. .

> > Improvements in the existing

Padhdhati in order to enable it to deliver more accurate results

should be the objective of all inquiring students of astrology.

> > I hope more and more students of

astrology curb their desire for instant fame... or even notoriety just

to draw attention towards themselves.. . .

> > I am sure that you both and Kanak

Bosmia certainly believe likewise...

> > With kind regards,

> > L.Y.Rao.

> > GOOD LUCK !

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > tw853 tw853 >

> > @gro ups.com

> > Tuesday, 10 February, 2009 10:38:16 AM

> > Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Punit ji, Dhanabalan ji,

> >

> > 1. It seems Dhanabalan ji has switched from Brihat Jatak to Satya

Jatak and Punit ji prefers Brihat Jatak.

> >

> > 2. Dr. Satya Prakash Choudhary has given two posibilities. First

one is similarity to Satya Jatak and second one is as follows:

> >

> > Krishnamurthi himself doesn't tell where he got the idea of Ruling

planets from. But other astrologers who interacted with him, suggest

that he got the idea from his researches on prenatal epoch, that

certain ruling planets of the prenatal epoch, become ruling planets at

the birth time, and also dominate the individual's life.

> >

> > 3. This second one seems getting the idea of connection between

the planets ruling at birth and at the moment of major life events

from Brihat Jatak..

> >

> > 4. Such kind of connection idea is not found in Satya Jatak as

mentioned by Punit ji, but some similar RPs are mentioned in sloka 6:

> >

> > 6. The fortunes of a native are to be studied with reference to:

> > (1) the ascendant lord; (2) the lord of the ascendant in the

navamsa diagram (3)The lord of the birth star; and (4) the lords of

the rasis occupied by the above three.

> >

> > 5. In sloka 7, it is said to choose the birth star, Moon or

Lagna, whichever is stronger.

> >

> > 7. Birth-star : Consider the strengths of the Moon and the

ascendant. If the ascendant is Stronger than the Moon, the lord of the

star in which the ascendant falls, is to be taken as the birth star.

If, on the other hand, the Moon is stronger than the ascendant, the

lord of the star in which it is posited is to be taken as the birth

star......

> >

> > 6. The birth time to take is mentioned in sloka 5:

> >

> > 5. There are three different moments which can be taken as the

tune of birth and for which the horoscope can be cast. These are(1)

Adhana lagna i.e. the moment of conception. (2) Siro-darshma lagna

i.e., the moment at which the head of the child is first sighted. (3)

Bhupatana 1agnathe moment at which the child leaves the body of the

mother and touches the earth. As it is difficult to determine the

first two moments accurately, the third one should be taken for

preparing the horoscope

> >

> > 7. In Satya Jatak there are similar RPs and the idea of taking

Moon or Lagna, whichever is stronger (which Guru ji KSK had used at

early stage) and in Brihat Jatak, idea of connection between but

similar RPs.

> >

> > 8. Therefore in my opinion, it is possible that the RPs are the

combined idea of both Brihat Jatak and Satya Jatak, whatever

Dhanabalan ji may call.

> >

> > Thanks and regards,

> >

> > tw

> > @gro ups.com, " Punit Pandey " punitp@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Dhanabalan ji,

> > >

> > > The quoted text seems a little misleading to me. What

Satyacharya said

> > > in " Satya Jatak " that these planets should be used for

determining the

> > > destiny (or may be general nativity by common interpretation) . In

> > > " Satya Jatak " , I don't find " determination of any moment " using

these

> > > planets. " Satya Jatak " deesn't talk about rectification or horary

> > > astrology, as far as I know.

> > >

> > > The application of ruling planets came, I believe, from " Brihat

Jatak "

> > > of Varahmihira where Varahamihira told that there is connection

> > > between the planets ruling the moment of question and planets ruling

> > > the moment of birth. It seems that Shri KSK improvised upon the

ideas

> > > taken from these two texts.

> > >

> > > Also, from the Hindi edition of " Jatak Satyacharya " , following

are the

> > > planets for judging destiny of a native -

> > >

> > > 1. Lord of Ascendant Sign

> > > 2. Lord of Ascendant Navamsa

> > > 3. Lord of Ascendant or Moon Nakshatra (whichever is powerful)

> > > 4. Lord of the signs where are all above planets are located

> > >

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> > >

> > > Punit Pandey

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R r.dhanabalan@

wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Punitji

> > > > Please go through the article " Ruling planets " by Dr.Satya Prakash

> > > Choudry. He stated that the RP concept is Naadi concept. I am

> > > reproducing the sentences, " The determinants of any moment according

> > > to the sage are:

> > > > * Birth lagna (ascendant lord) lord

> > > > * Moon or lagna star lord (whichever is stronger)

> > > > * Moon signlord

> > > > * Navamsa lagna lord

> > > > * Lord of rasi (in the rasi chart) occupied by the Navamsa

lagna lord

> > > >

> > > > Mr.KSK has taken both starlord of moon and lagna. He has taken

> > > daylord instead of Navamsa lagna lord. It is what I told you already

> > > as japanese style.

> > > > Dhanabalan

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Get before others grab.

> >

>

Guest guest

Last time when I was at the place of my favorite astrology bookseller KK Goyal in Delhi, I also remember seeing a book by Umang Taneja in English. The whole book was dedicated to house grouping in KP. Thanks & Regards,

Punit PandeyOn Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 11:11 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

KPEzine Oct 2007 to February 2008 KP House Grouping Part 1 to 5 , Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

>> KPEzine January 2008> > --- On Thu, 2/12/09, sujata das sujatadash1 wrote:> > sujata das sujatadash1 Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi

> > Thursday, February 12, 2009, 2:46 PM> > > > > > > >

> > > Dear Mr Dhanbalan and TWji,> Where are the house groupings by TWji available. Putting them in File section of KP groups will be appreciated> Regards> Sujata> > --- On Thu, 12/2/09, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

> > Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> @gro ups.com

> Thursday, 12 February, 2009, 3:10 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Adith> My another doubt in the quiz3 is, the house 8 is also for chronic diseases. 6th house is disease. If the first cuspal sublord signifies 1,6,8,12 then the native may be admitted in the hospital due to chronic disease and need not be due to accident.

> Another doubt is for occuring accident, the houses 4,8,12 have to be considered. Mr.TinWin has given a table " House grouping -part 4 " . In that table, whether he will met accident or not, he asked to look into the houses 8,12 mainly with 6 as supporting house. What way 6th house is related to accident? Why not he taken 4th house as supporting house for accident?

> In the same table, he asked to consider houses 8,12 mainly and houses 4,6 as supporting houses to arrive Dasa Bukthi Antharam for accident. Why he included the houses 4, 6 here?> Dhanabalan> --- On Thu, 2/12/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

> > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> @gro ups.com

> Thursday, February 12, 2009, 9:14 AM> > > > > Dear Dhanabalan,> > We dont have such answers also for Sun is weaker than nodes in this case. Here we have the example with the result. Also the strength does not depend just as Nodes or the Planets. As you know many points to be considered.

> > Also in this case , as first cum first. Sun has come first as dasa Lord prior to Nodes .> > For instance , if I have not given the Sub as Dasa lord and asked the question " when he will meet with accidents in his life time? " , then the answer will be quite different. Many answers would have come. But may be some would have not chosen Sun dasa also.

> So how to do the correct predictions? Here we have the answer,from which why cant we try to find some points which we might have missed also. Thats my opinion only to my my little knowledge. > > Dear Dhanabalanji, I do respect your expertise. Also you consistent questions on the results is always good to make the importance of such points embedded in the minds. Definitely your queries are valuable.

> > I duly appreciate your thoughts!> > Regards> Adith> > > > > > > > On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Adith> I want supporting evidence in KP Readers that Sun is stronger than Rahu/Ketu.> Dhanabalan

> > --- On Thu, 2/12/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:> > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

> > Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 12, 2009, 6:57 AM>

> > > > > Dear Ramani ji> > I do agree with your statement of Nodes replacing the signlord they occupy.And they are capable of giving the qualities of the planets which aspect them. Also as I have said why dont we think of the any importance of the Sun being star lord of 4 and 8 th cusps??.Though Ketu is in Sun star. Ketu is with close conjucntion with Sun itself. Having all these qualities would have caused Sun to give the result??

> > Also both Mercury and Sat are in Sat sub. Hence Sat is not dropped ??> > Regards> Adith> > > > > On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 6:18 AM, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

> > > > > > > > > Dear Dhanabalan,> > As I have said in my previous mail, it is Dr.Kar's theory of> substitution of nodes for planets. I am not aware whether this is the finding of KSK. Planets aspecting node will give the aspected planet's qualities to the nodes and not vice versa. As Saturn is quite strong here being placed in 8th sign, place of accident along with its star lord Mars, karaka for accident is very strong with additional portfolio of Lagna signification, which is essential for accidents, I am not for dropping Saturn for Rahu. As regards to Mercury, sign lord in which the node is placed is Agent of Mercury and Mercury can be replaced for Rahu. This has been emphasised by late Dri K.S.K. strongly to include nodes in place of planets while selecting Ruling Planets and also while scrutinizing the Planets. As such inclusion of Rahu for Mercury and dropping the later is in accordance with

> Guruji's advice. > While discussing about the main Dasa lord Sun, Kethu is in close conjunction with Sun. Kethu is burnt with the rays of Sun, it loosss whatever strength he has and the Sun emerges as strong. Hence Sun as prime Dasa lord is

> quite in order.> > ..With best wishes,> > K.S.V.Ramani. .> > > > - > Dhanabalan R > > > >

> @gro ups.com > > Wednesday, February 11, 2009 10:05 PM> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi

> > > > > > > > > > Dear Ramani> Mercury has no planet in its star. So Mercury is stronger. Why the Mercury was dropped?> Saturn has no planet in its star. Why Saturn was not dropped?

> Dhanabalan> > --- On Wed, 2/11/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:> > > Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> > > > @gro ups.com> Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 3:53 PM

> > > > > > Dear Dhanabalan,> > Among the two nodes Rahu and Kethu (Head & Tail of snake demonin Purana), Kethu is weaker than Rahu in strength according to traditional astrology. I am unable to

> quote the reference. Similarly, the aspects of node are not considered in K..P, though some use the aspects of 5th, 9th and 12th attributed to them. But other planets' aspecton them qill be there. It is only in Dr.K.R.Kar's sub sub theory, the theory of substitution for nodes have been

> introduced replacing the planet aspecting by the node.> In the quiz 3, Rahu;s aspect on Sun need not be considered. Sun though in conjunction with Kethu is strong> by its own constellation and he is in the sub of Mars in

> whoose steps Kethu is supposed to follow (Kujawat Kethu)> In view of this Sun can be considered as prime Dasa lord,> as it is the earliest Dasa concerning with all the relevant> houses of accident and hospitalisation etc.

> > With best wishes,> > K.S.V.Ramani> > I a> > - > Dhanabalan R > @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, February 11, 2009 5:41 PM> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> > > > > > > > > Dear Ramani

> Sun may be in its own star but rapt conjunction with Ketu. So Ketu represents Sun. Ketu will give the result of Sun. The Sun has to be dropped from the sugnificator list. Is there any exemption? > Saturn aspects Rahu. Rahu represents Saturn. The Saturn has to be dropped from the significator list. Is there any exemption?

> Dhanabalan> --- On Wed, 2/11/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:> > Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 11:34 AM>

> > > > > Dear Sri Dhanabalan,> > My observation is that the native was born in Kethu Dasa> balance left was only few days. When we look tor lagna> cusp for longevity, it is Rahu in the star of Jupiter at 9, lord of 11th and 12th Bhavam. Rahu is aspected strongly by the Karaka for Ayul Saturn and Rahu is not involved either with

> Bhadhaka or Maraka. Hence longevity is fairly good.> Next Venus Dasa too has no strong connection with Maraka or Bhadhaka, though he is in the star of Moon, 7th lord, but feeble in strength, as Moon is not strong for 7th. So Venus is also ruled out as she is not significator of 8th

> too as 2 malefic planets are placed in 8th. Venus is S/L of 4th & 11th (not an evil house). Next to Venus Dasa, Sun comes in the picture. Sun is in his own star fairly strong. > Sun with his own star (equivalent to self strength) is Star lord of 4th, 8th and 12th all the houses for accident.

> Sun is in the sub of Mars in 8tth (accident house) associatd with another natural malefic Saturrn lord of> Lagna having connection to both 1 and 8th, being in his own sub. Thus S/L of Sun, Mars is strongly connected to

> 1 and 8th houses required for causing severe accident.> Hence Sun Dasa is justified. Moreover, it is the earliest> Dasa lord (Prime Minister) coming earlier than the other> evil dasas of Mars, Saturn, Mercury etc.

> > Thanking you for your sharing your obstacle with me.> > With best wishes,> > K.S.V.Ramani . > > - > Dhanabalan R > @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, February 11, 2009 2:06 PM> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> > > > > > > > > Dear Ramani > I have tried this quiz3 according to KP but got struck. I request somebody to guide me and correct me to proceed.

> > For accident: For DBA, houses to be considered 8,12,(6), (4) as per TinWinJi > > > > > House > > > Planets in the sub of planets occupied >

> > Planets in the star of planets occupied > > > > Planets occupied > > > Planets in the sub of house lord > > > Planets in the star of house lord

> > > House lord > > > > 8 > > > > Mer, Sat, Sun, Ketu > > > Sat > > > Mar,Sat > > >

> Moon, Mars, Jup > > > > > > > > Mer > > > > 12 > > > Rahu, Moon, Mars, Jup, > > Sun, Ketu, Moon,

> > Sun, Mer, Ven, Ketu> > > > > Rahu> > Jup> > > (6)> > Ven> > Jup, > > Rahu> > Moon, Mars, Jup

> > > > > Mer> > > (4)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> Venus> > Strong significators for > House 8: Mer, Sat, Sun, Ketu > House 12: Rahu, Moon, Mars, Jup, > House 6: Venus > House 4: Venus > Planets close to the Cusp 6 within 3 degrees: Rahu

> Planets close to the Cusp 12 within 3 degrees: Ketu, Sun > Saturn aspecting Rahu within 3 degrees > Sun is aspecting Rahu within 3 degrees > Sun and Ketu are in rapt conjunction > Badhaka lord:Mars. Saturn is in Mars star. Sun and Ketu are in Mars sub

> Maraka lord: Saturn/Jupiter, Moon. Mars and Mercury are in Moon star. Mercury and Saturn are in Saturn sub. Rahu is in Jupiter star > > Mer,Sat,Sun, Ketu,Rahu, Moon,Mar, Jup,Ven(All the nine planets have come as significators)

> In the normal practice, > Rahu represents mercury. So I eliminated Mercury > Ketu represents Jupiter. So I eliminated Jupiter > Rahu represents Saturn. So I eliminated Saturn > Ketu represents Sun. So I should have eliminated Sun also. But it is told that the accident happened in Sun dasa. Here I got struck.

> > Significators are: Ketu,Rahu,Moon, Mars,Venus > > > Ruling planets on 9-2-2009 at 17.47.35 PM in Vennandur, near Salem > Day lord :Moon > Rasi lord :Moon

> Rasi star :Mercury > Lagna lord :Moon > Lagna star :Mercury > > Moon aspects sun(opposition) > > Sun,Moon,Mercury are in RP. But Mercury and Sun are not in significator list. So I eliminated Mercury and Sun. Remaining common planet is Moon only.

> To pinpoint the event, I need 3 significators. So I have included lagna sublord and moon sublord in the RP list. > Lagna sublord :Venus > Moon Sublord :Rahu > Common planets are :Moon,Venus and Rahu

> Dasa period is combination of Moon,Venus and Rahu. > Dhanabalan> > --- On Wed, 2/11/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:>

> Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 7:07 AM> > > > > > Dear Sri Dhanabalanji,> > My desie is also same as yours. Most seniors, who are considered as authentic and authoritative in the field may feel the quiz programme as childish and it is below their

> dignity to partake.. Professional astrologers may feel that their reputation will affect, if the answer given by them.goes wrong. Majority of beginners may feel shy to participate due to their ignorance or for study and understanding of astrology. In the absence of such majority members, only few members who have fair

> knowledge and study and who are really interested to > improve their ability to gain practical experience will come> forward to answer the quiz. Such numbers may be a dozen are slightly more. My suggestion is the quiz master should put about 6 simple questions daily and gradually increasing the standard. He may give the answers to the quiz next day. This w ill help a lot for beginners and interested persons to gain experience. In the mean time

> the quiz like 1 to 3 so far conducted may be continued > giving 1 week time for solution. By this way, the debate will > be lively and at the same time acquire more knowlege by > way of discussion with members. I wish that you should

> initiate this with your abundant knowledge.> > With best wishes,> > K.S.V.Ramani> > > goes wrong. - > Dhanabalan R > @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, February 11, 2009 7:44 AM> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> > > > > > > > > Dear Bhaskarji

> If experienced astrologers are participating and sharing in the quiz, it would be more lively and useful to other members. Because I read so many books, books confused me. I hope this quiz program will guide me.> Dhanabalan

> > --- On Tue, 2/10/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

> Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 5:12 PM> >

> > > > Dear Dhanabalanji,> Such responses to those who have not participated in the Quiz, would prove to be a deterrant and aversion to further members from participating in the quiz. > Participation in the quiz is unot a measure or scale of measurement or yardstick to judge whether one knows KP or not.

> There could be many reasons for one not participating, including lack of time, other pre-occupations, some bad memories associated with cases such as accidents, a feeling of imcompetency, suspicions of the quiz being fabricated to downsize certain astrologers , not wishing failures, embarassment at the prospects of not arriving at the clear answer, and so many other such reasons looming , from individual to individual. Which reason is linked to which astrologer, we are not anyone to judge.

> You seem to be a knowledgable person. Shri Raoji is a elderly person and they must be allowed their eccentricities if any , dont you think ? After all he has proved himself over and over again on innumerable occasions that he is knowledgable in KP. He does not require certificates from passing in Quizzes. Or does he ?

> Indian culture teaches us to respect Gnana(Knowledge) and Umra (Age) both which Shri Rao Sahab possesses.> Please take this positively. > best wishes,> Bhaskar.> > > > @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:

> >> > Dear L.Y.Rao> > If you understand the KP correctly, why cant you participate in the quiz?> > Dhanabalan> > > > --- On Tue, 2/10/09, Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1@ . wrote:

> > > > Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1@ .> > Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> > @gro ups.com, " Tin Win " tw853@

> > Cc: " Punit Pandey " punitp@> > Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 8:11 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dears TW & Punit,

> > I just cannot comprehend as to just what people like Dhanabalan et al,are trying to prove...> > Krishnamurthi Padhdhati clearly says that KSK derived inspiration from Nadi Astrology... the name of the Nadi is also given by him...

> > But what is the hullabuloo about ? Does it matter as to from which Nadi KSK derived his Padhdhati...> > Unless of course, the objective seems to be, to prove how knowledgeable one is...about the history of the development of K.P.(FULL STOP)...

> > What is more important,to my mind, is the useful application of K.P., to practical prognosis... and not wasting the groups' time over fruitless discussuions and semantics about who discovered what,when,how, borrowed this knowledge from where and whom ?...and for example,raising Newton's theory even ater the Quantum theory has now taken over...and in time to come many more theories are bound to be be discovered.. .

> > Improvements in the existing Padhdhati in order to enable it to deliver more accurate results should be the objective of all inquiring students of astrology.> > I hope more and more students of astrology curb their desire for instant fame... or even notoriety just to draw attention towards themselves.. . .

> > I am sure that you both and Kanak Bosmia certainly believe likewise...> > With kind regards,> > L.Y..Rao.

> > GOOD LUCK !> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > tw853 tw853 >> > @gro ups.com> > Tuesday, 10 February, 2009 10:38:16 AM> > Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi

> > > > > > > > Dear Punit ji, Dhanabalan ji,> > > > 1. It seems Dhanabalan ji has switched from Brihat Jatak to Satya Jatak and Punit ji prefers Brihat Jatak..

> > > > 2. Dr. Satya Prakash Choudhary has given two posibilities. First one is similarity to Satya Jatak and second one is as follows:> > > > Krishnamurthi himself doesn't tell where he got the idea of Ruling planets from. But other astrologers who interacted with him, suggest that he got the idea from his researches on prenatal epoch, that certain ruling planets of the prenatal epoch, become ruling planets at the birth time, and also dominate the individual's life.

> > > > 3. This second one seems getting the idea of connection between the planets ruling at birth and at the moment of major life events from Brihat Jatak..> > > > 4. Such kind of connection idea is not found in Satya Jatak as mentioned by Punit ji, but some similar RPs are mentioned in sloka 6:

> > > > 6. The fortunes of a native are to be studied with reference to:> > (1) the ascendant lord; (2) the lord of the ascendant in the navamsa diagram (3)The lord of the birth star; and (4) the lords of the rasis occupied by the above three.

> > > > 5. In sloka 7, it is said to choose the birth star, Moon or Lagna, whichever is stronger.> > > > 7. Birth-star : Consider the strengths of the Moon and the ascendant. If the ascendant is Stronger than the Moon, the lord of the star in which the ascendant falls, is to be taken as the birth star. If, on the other hand, the Moon is stronger than the ascendant, the lord of the star in which it is posited is to be taken as the birth star......

> > > > 6. The birth time to take is mentioned in sloka 5:> > > > 5. There are three different moments which can be taken as the tune of birth and for which the horoscope can be cast. These are(1) Adhana lagna i.e. the moment of conception. (2) Siro-darshma lagna i.e., the moment at which the head of the child is first sighted. (3) Bhupatana 1agnathe moment at which the child leaves the body of the mother and touches the earth.. As it is difficult to determine the first two moments accurately, the third one should be taken for preparing the horoscope

> > > > 7. In Satya Jatak there are similar RPs and the idea of taking Moon or Lagna, whichever is stronger (which Guru ji KSK had used at early stage) and in Brihat Jatak, idea of connection between but similar RPs.

> > > > 8. Therefore in my opinion, it is possible that the RPs are the combined idea of both Brihat Jatak and Satya Jatak, whatever Dhanabalan ji may call. > > > > Thanks and regards,

> > > > tw> > @gro ups.com, " Punit Pandey " punitp@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Dhanabalan ji,> > >

> > > The quoted text seems a little misleading to me. What Satyacharya said> > > in " Satya Jatak " that these planets should be used for determining the> > > destiny (or may be general nativity by common interpretation) . In

> > > " Satya Jatak " , I don't find " determination of any moment " using these> > > planets. " Satya Jatak " deesn't talk about rectification or horary> > > astrology, as far as I know.

> > > > > > The application of ruling planets came, I believe, from " Brihat Jatak " > > > of Varahmihira where Varahamihira told that there is connection> > > between the planets ruling the moment of question and planets ruling

> > > the moment of birth. It seems that Shri KSK improvised upon the ideas> > > taken from these two texts. > > > > > > Also, from the Hindi edition of " Jatak Satyacharya " , following are the

> > > planets for judging destiny of a native -> > > > > > 1. Lord of Ascendant Sign> > > 2. Lord of Ascendant Navamsa> > > 3. Lord of Ascendant or Moon Nakshatra (whichever is powerful)

> > > 4. Lord of the signs where are all above planets are located> > > > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > > > Punit Pandey> > > > > > @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R r.dhanabalan@ wrote:

> > > >> > > > Dear Punitji> > > > Please go through the article " Ruling planets " by Dr.Satya Prakash> > > Choudry. He stated that the RP concept is Naadi concept. I am

> > > reproducing the sentences, " The determinants of any moment according> > > to the sage are:> > > > * Birth lagna (ascendant lord) lord> > > > * Moon or lagna star lord (whichever is stronger)

> > > > * Moon signlord> > > > * Navamsa lagna lord> > > > * Lord of rasi (in the rasi chart) occupied by the Navamsa lagna lord> > > > > > > > Mr.KSK has taken both starlord of moon and lagna. He has taken

> > > daylord instead of Navamsa lagna lord. It is what I told you already> > > as japanese style.> > > > Dhanabalan> > > > > > > >> > >

> > > > > > > > Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Get before others grab.> >> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.>

Guest guest

Dear Pandey ji,I too find KK Goyal to be adequately stocked and besides that, he gets you the book you want, if he does not have it. Unfortunately, I do not go to Delhi often enough but that is where I bought all the KP Readers and other books. He is a good source in Delhi, but I find him a little soliciting though, which is irritating at times.RegardsSunil

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 11:16:02 AMRe: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi

Last time when I was at the place of my favorite astrology bookseller KK Goyal in Delhi, I also remember seeing a book by Umang Taneja in English. The whole book was dedicated to house grouping in KP. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 11:11 AM, tw853 <tw853 > wrote:

KPEzine Oct 2007 to February 2008 KP House Grouping Part 1 to 5

@gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:>> KPEzine January 2008> > --- On Thu, 2/12/09, sujata das sujatadash1@ ... wrote:> > sujata das sujatadash1@ ...

> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 12, 2009, 2:46 PM> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Mr Dhanbalan and TWji,> Where are the house groupings by TWji available. Putting them in File section of KP groups will be appreciated> Regards> Sujata> > --- On Thu, 12/2/09, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:> > Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> @gro ups.com> Thursday, 12 February, 2009, 3:10 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Adith> My another doubt in the quiz3 is, the house 8 is also for chronic diseases. 6th house is disease. If the first cuspal sublord signifies 1,6,8,12 then the native may be admitted in the hospital due to chronic disease and need not be due to accident.> Another doubt is for occuring accident, the houses 4,8,12 have to be considered. Mr.TinWin has given a table "House grouping -part 4". In that table, whether he will met accident or not, he asked to look into the houses 8,12 mainly with 6 as supporting house. What way 6th house is related to accident? Why not he taken 4th house as supporting house for accident?> In the same table, he asked to consider houses 8,12 mainly and houses 4,6 as supporting houses to arrive Dasa Bukthi

Antharam for accident. Why he included the houses 4, 6 here?> Dhanabalan> --- On Thu, 2/12/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:> > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 12, 2009, 9:14 AM> > > > > Dear Dhanabalan,> > We dont have such answers also for Sun is weaker than nodes in this case. Here we have the example with the result. Also the strength does not depend just as Nodes or the Planets. As you know many points to be considered.> > Also in this case , as first cum first. Sun has come

first as dasa Lord prior to Nodes .> > For instance , if I have not given the Sub as Dasa lord and asked the question "when he will meet with accidents in his life time?", then the answer will be quite different. Many answers would have come. But may be some would have not chosen Sun dasa also.> So how to do the correct predictions? Here we have the answer,from which why cant we try to find some points which we might have missed also. Thats my opinion only to my my little knowledge. > > Dear Dhanabalanji, I do respect your expertise. Also you consistent questions on the results is always good to make the importance of such points embedded in the minds. Definitely your queries are valuable. > > I duly appreciate your thoughts!> > Regards> Adith> > > > > > > > On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Adith> I want supporting evidence in KP Readers that Sun is stronger than Rahu/Ketu.> Dhanabalan> > --- On Thu, 2/12/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:> > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> > > Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 12, 2009, 6:57 AM> > > > > > Dear Ramani ji> > I do agree with your statement of Nodes replacing the

signlord they occupy.And they are capable of giving the qualities of the planets which aspect them. Also as I have said why dont we think of the any importance of the Sun being star lord of 4 and 8 th cusps??.Though Ketu is in Sun star. Ketu is with close conjucntion with Sun itself. Having all these qualities would have caused Sun to give the result??> > Also both Mercury and Sat are in Sat sub. Hence Sat is not dropped ??> > Regards> Adith> > > > > On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 6:18 AM, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:> > > > > > > > > Dear Dhanabalan,> > As I have said in my previous mail, it is Dr.Kar's theory of> substitution of nodes for planets. I am not aware whether this is the finding of KSK. Planets

aspecting node will give the aspected planet's qualities to the nodes and not vice versa. As Saturn is quite strong here being placed in 8th sign, place of accident along with its star lord Mars, karaka for accident is very strong with additional portfolio of Lagna signification, which is essential for accidents, I am not for dropping Saturn for Rahu. As regards to Mercury, sign lord in which the node is placed is Agent of Mercury and Mercury can be replaced for Rahu. This has been emphasised by late Dri K.S.K. strongly to include nodes in place of planets while selecting Ruling Planets and also while scrutinizing the Planets. As such inclusion of Rahu for Mercury and dropping the later is in accordance with > Guruji's advice. > While discussing about the main Dasa lord Sun, Kethu is in close conjunction with Sun. Kethu is burnt with the rays of Sun, it loosss whatever strength he has and the Sun

emerges as strong. Hence Sun as prime Dasa lord is> quite in order.> > ..With best wishes,> > K.S.V.Ramani. .> > > > - > Dhanabalan R > > > > > @gro ups.com > > Wednesday, February 11, 2009 10:05 PM> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> > > > > > > > > > Dear Ramani> Mercury has no planet in its star. So Mercury is stronger. Why the Mercury was dropped?> Saturn has no planet in its star. Why Saturn was not dropped?> Dhanabalan> > --- On Wed, 2/11/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:>

> > Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> > > > @gro ups.com> Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 3:53 PM> > > > > > Dear Dhanabalan,> > Among the two nodes Rahu and Kethu (Head & Tail of snake demonin Purana), Kethu is weaker than Rahu in strength according to traditional astrology. I am unable to> quote the reference. Similarly, the aspects of node are not considered in K..P, though some use the aspects of 5th, 9th and 12th attributed to them. But other planets' aspecton them qill be there. It is only in Dr.K.R.Kar's sub sub theory, the theory of substitution for nodes have been> introduced replacing

the planet aspecting by the node.> In the quiz 3, Rahu;s aspect on Sun need not be considered. Sun though in conjunction with Kethu is strong> by its own constellation and he is in the sub of Mars in> whoose steps Kethu is supposed to follow (Kujawat Kethu)> In view of this Sun can be considered as prime Dasa lord,> as it is the earliest Dasa concerning with all the relevant> houses of accident and hospitalisation etc.> > With best wishes,> > K.S.V.Ramani> > I a> > - > Dhanabalan R > @gro ups.com > Wednesday, February 11, 2009 5:41 PM> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> > > > > > > > > Dear Ramani

> Sun may be in its own star but rapt conjunction with Ketu. So Ketu represents Sun. Ketu will give the result of Sun. The Sun has to be dropped from the sugnificator list. Is there any exemption? > Saturn aspects Rahu. Rahu represents Saturn. The Saturn has to be dropped from the significator list. Is there any exemption? > Dhanabalan> --- On Wed, 2/11/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:> > Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 11:34 AM> > > > > > Dear Sri Dhanabalan,> > My

observation is that the native was born in Kethu Dasa> balance left was only few days. When we look tor lagna> cusp for longevity, it is Rahu in the star of Jupiter at 9, lord of 11th and 12th Bhavam. Rahu is aspected strongly by the Karaka for Ayul Saturn and Rahu is not involved either with> Bhadhaka or Maraka. Hence longevity is fairly good.> Next Venus Dasa too has no strong connection with Maraka or Bhadhaka, though he is in the star of Moon, 7th lord, but feeble in strength, as Moon is not strong for 7th. So Venus is also ruled out as she is not significator of 8th> too as 2 malefic planets are placed in 8th. Venus is S/L of 4th & 11th (not an evil house). Next to Venus Dasa, Sun comes in the picture. Sun is in his own star fairly strong. > Sun with his own star (equivalent to self strength) is Star lord of 4th, 8th and 12th all the houses for

accident.> Sun is in the sub of Mars in 8tth (accident house) associatd with another natural malefic Saturrn lord of> Lagna having connection to both 1 and 8th, being in his own sub. Thus S/L of Sun, Mars is strongly connected to > 1 and 8th houses required for causing severe accident.> Hence Sun Dasa is justified. Moreover, it is the earliest> Dasa lord (Prime Minister) coming earlier than the other> evil dasas of Mars, Saturn, Mercury etc.> > Thanking you for your sharing your obstacle with me.> > With best wishes,> > K.S.V.Ramani . > > - > Dhanabalan R > @gro ups.com > Wednesday, February 11, 2009 2:06 PM> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi>

> > > > > > > > Dear Ramani > I have tried this quiz3 according to KP but got struck. I request somebody to guide me and correct me to proceed. > > For accident: For DBA, houses to be considered 8,12,(6), (4) as per TinWinJi > > > > > House > > > Planets in the sub of planets occupied > > > Planets in the star of planets occupied > > > > Planets occupied > > > Planets in the sub of house lord > > > Planets in the star of house lord > > > House lord > > > > 8 > > > > Mer, Sat, Sun, Ketu > > > Sat > > > Mar,Sat > > > > Moon, Mars, Jup > > > > > >

> > Mer > > > > 12 > > > Rahu, Moon, Mars, Jup, > > Sun, Ketu, Moon, > > Sun, Mer, Ven, Ketu> > > > > Rahu> > Jup> > > (6)> > Ven> > Jup, > > Rahu> > Moon, Mars, Jup> > > > > Mer> > > (4)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Venus> > Strong significators for > House 8: Mer, Sat, Sun, Ketu > House 12: Rahu, Moon, Mars, Jup, > House 6: Venus > House 4: Venus > Planets close to the Cusp 6 within 3 degrees: Rahu > Planets close to the Cusp 12 within 3 degrees:

Ketu, Sun > Saturn aspecting Rahu within 3 degrees > Sun is aspecting Rahu within 3 degrees > Sun and Ketu are in rapt conjunction > Badhaka lord:Mars. Saturn is in Mars star. Sun and Ketu are in Mars sub > Maraka lord: Saturn/Jupiter, Moon. Mars and Mercury are in Moon star. Mercury and Saturn are in Saturn sub. Rahu is in Jupiter star > > Mer,Sat,Sun, Ketu,Rahu, Moon,Mar, Jup,Ven(All the nine planets have come as significators) > In the normal practice, > Rahu represents mercury. So I eliminated Mercury > Ketu represents Jupiter. So I eliminated Jupiter > Rahu represents Saturn. So I eliminated Saturn > Ketu represents Sun. So I should have eliminated Sun also. But it is told that the accident happened in Sun dasa. Here I got struck. > > Significators are: Ketu,Rahu,Moon, Mars,Venus > > > Ruling planets on 9-2-2009 at 17.47.35

PM in Vennandur, near Salem > Day lord :Moon > Rasi lord :Moon > Rasi star :Mercury > Lagna lord :Moon > Lagna star :Mercury > > Moon aspects sun(opposition) > > Sun,Moon,Mercury are in RP. But Mercury and Sun are not in significator list. So I eliminated Mercury and Sun. Remaining common planet is Moon only. > To pinpoint the event, I need 3 significators. So I have included lagna sublord and moon sublord in the RP list. > Lagna sublord :Venus > Moon Sublord :Rahu > Common planets are :Moon,Venus and Rahu > Dasa period is combination of Moon,Venus and Rahu. > Dhanabalan> > --- On Wed, 2/11/09, Ramani

<kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:> > Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 7:07 AM> > > > > > Dear Sri Dhanabalanji,> > My desie is also same as yours. Most seniors, who are considered as authentic and authoritative in the field may feel the quiz programme as childish and it is below their > dignity to partake.. Professional astrologers may feel that their reputation will affect, if the answer given by them.goes wrong. Majority of beginners may feel shy to participate due to their ignorance or for

study and understanding of astrology. In the absence of such majority members, only few members who have fair> knowledge and study and who are really interested to > improve their ability to gain practical experience will come> forward to answer the quiz. Such numbers may be a dozen are slightly more. My suggestion is the quiz master should put about 6 simple questions daily and gradually increasing the standard. He may give the answers to the quiz next day. This w ill help a lot for beginners and interested persons to gain experience. In the mean time> the quiz like 1 to 3 so far conducted may be continued > giving 1 week time for solution. By this way, the debate will > be lively and at the same time acquire more knowlege by > way of discussion with members. I wish that you should> initiate this with your abundant knowledge.>

> With best wishes,> > K.S.V.Ramani> > > goes wrong. - > Dhanabalan R > @gro ups.com > Wednesday, February 11, 2009 7:44 AM> Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> > > > > > > > > Dear Bhaskarji> If experienced astrologers are participating and sharing in the quiz, it would be more lively and useful to other members. Because I read so many books, books confused me. I hope this quiz program will guide me.> Dhanabalan > > --- On Tue, 2/10/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 5:12 PM> > > > > > Dear Dhanabalanji,> Such responses to those who have not participated in the Quiz, would prove to be a deterrant and aversion to further members from participating in the quiz. > Participation in the quiz is unot a measure or scale of measurement or yardstick to judge whether one knows KP or not.> There could be many reasons for one not participating, including lack of time, other pre-occupations, some bad memories associated with cases such as accidents, a feeling of imcompetency, suspicions of the quiz being fabricated to downsize certain astrologers , not wishing failures, embarassment at

the prospects of not arriving at the clear answer, and so many other such reasons looming , from individual to individual. Which reason is linked to which astrologer, we are not anyone to judge.> You seem to be a knowledgable person. Shri Raoji is a elderly person and they must be allowed their eccentricities if any , dont you think ? After all he has proved himself over and over again on innumerable occasions that he is knowledgable in KP. He does not require certificates from passing in Quizzes. Or does he ?> Indian culture teaches us to respect Gnana(Knowledge) and Umra (Age) both which Shri Rao Sahab possesses.> Please take this positively. > best wishes,> Bhaskar.> > > > @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear L.Y.Rao> > If you

understand the KP correctly, why cant you participate in the quiz?> > Dhanabalan> > > > --- On Tue, 2/10/09, Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1@ . wrote:> > > > Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1@ .> > Re: Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> > @gro ups.com, "Tin Win" tw853@> > Cc: "Punit Pandey" punitp@> > Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 8:11 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dears TW & Punit,> > I just cannot comprehend as to just what people like Dhanabalan et al,are trying to

prove...> > Krishnamurthi Padhdhati clearly says that KSK derived inspiration from Nadi Astrology... the name of the Nadi is also given by him...> > But what is the hullabuloo about ? Does it matter as to from which Nadi KSK derived his Padhdhati...> > Unless of course, the objective seems to be, to prove how knowledgeable one is...about the history of the development of K.P.(FULL STOP)...> >

What is more important,to my mind, is the useful application of K.P., to practical prognosis... and not wasting the groups' time over fruitless discussuions and semantics about who discovered what,when,how, borrowed this knowledge from where and whom ?...and for example,raising Newton's theory even ater the Quantum theory has now taken over...and in time to come many more theories are bound to be be discovered.. .> > Improvements in the existing Padhdhati in order to enable it to deliver more accurate results should be the objective of all inquiring students of astrology.> >

I hope more and more students of astrology curb their desire for instant fame... or even notoriety just to draw attention towards themselves.. . .> > I am sure that you both and Kanak Bosmia certainly believe likewise...> > With kind regards,> >

L.Y..Rao.> > GOOD LUCK !> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > tw853 tw853 >> > @gro ups.com> > Tuesday, 10 February, 2009 10:38:16 AM> > Re: KP Ruling planets concept from Naadi> > > > > > > > Dear Punit ji, Dhanabalan ji,> > > > 1. It seems Dhanabalan ji has switched from Brihat Jatak to Satya Jatak and Punit ji prefers Brihat Jatak.. > > > > 2. Dr. Satya Prakash Choudhary has given two posibilities. First one is similarity to Satya Jatak and second one is as follows:> > > > Krishnamurthi himself doesn't tell where he got the idea of Ruling planets from. But other astrologers who interacted with him, suggest that he got the idea from his researches on prenatal epoch, that certain ruling planets of the prenatal epoch, become ruling planets at the birth time, and also dominate the individual's life.> > > > 3. This second one seems getting the idea

of connection between the planets ruling at birth and at the moment of major life events from Brihat Jatak..> > > > 4. Such kind of connection idea is not found in Satya Jatak as mentioned by Punit ji, but some similar RPs are mentioned in sloka 6: > > > > 6. The fortunes of a native are to be studied with reference to:> > (1) the ascendant lord; (2) the lord of the ascendant in the navamsa diagram (3)The lord of the birth star; and (4) the lords of the rasis occupied by the above three.> > > > 5. In sloka 7, it is said to choose the birth star, Moon or Lagna, whichever is stronger.> > > > 7. Birth-star : Consider the strengths of the Moon and the ascendant. If the ascendant is Stronger than the Moon, the lord of the star in which the ascendant falls, is to be taken as the birth star. If, on the other hand, the Moon is stronger than the ascendant,

the lord of the star in which it is posited is to be taken as the birth star......> > > > 6. The birth time to take is mentioned in sloka 5:> > > > 5. There are three different moments which can be taken as the tune of birth and for which the horoscope can be cast. These are(1) Adhana lagna i.e. the moment of conception. (2) Siro-darshma lagna i.e., the moment at which the head of the child is first sighted. (3) Bhupatana 1agnathe moment at which the child leaves the body of the mother and touches the earth.. As it is difficult to determine the first two moments accurately, the third one should be taken for preparing the horoscope> > > > 7. In Satya Jatak there are similar RPs and the idea of taking Moon or Lagna, whichever is stronger (which Guru ji KSK had used at early stage) and in Brihat Jatak, idea of connection between but similar RPs. > > > > 8. Therefore

in my opinion, it is possible that the RPs are the combined idea of both Brihat Jatak and Satya Jatak, whatever Dhanabalan ji may call. > > > > Thanks and regards,> > > > tw> > @gro ups.com, "Punit Pandey" punitp@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Dhanabalan ji,> > > > > > The quoted text seems a little misleading to me. What Satyacharya said> > > in "Satya Jatak" that these planets should be used for determining the> > > destiny (or may be general nativity by common interpretation) . In> > > "Satya Jatak", I don't find "determination of any moment" using these> > > planets. "Satya Jatak" deesn't talk about rectification or horary> > > astrology, as far as I know. > > > > > > The application

of ruling planets came, I believe, from "Brihat Jatak"> > > of Varahmihira where Varahamihira told that there is connection> > > between the planets ruling the moment of question and planets ruling> > > the moment of birth. It seems that Shri KSK improvised upon the ideas> > > taken from these two texts. > > > > > > Also, from the Hindi edition of "Jatak Satyacharya" , following are the> > > planets for judging destiny of a native -> > > > > > 1. Lord of Ascendant Sign> > > 2. Lord of Ascendant Navamsa> > > 3. Lord of Ascendant or Moon Nakshatra (whichever is powerful)> > > 4. Lord of the signs where are all above planets are located> > > > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > > > Punit Pandey> > > > > > --- In

@gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R r.dhanabalan@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Punitji> > > > Please go through the article "Ruling planets" by Dr.Satya Prakash> > > Choudry. He stated that the RP concept is Naadi concept. I am> > > reproducing the sentences, "The determinants of any moment according> > > to the sage are:> > > > * Birth lagna (ascendant lord) lord> > > > * Moon or lagna star lord (whichever is stronger)> > > > * Moon signlord> > > > * Navamsa lagna lord> > > > * Lord of rasi (in the rasi chart) occupied by the Navamsa lagna lord> > > > > > > > Mr.KSK has taken both starlord of moon and lagna. He has taken> > > daylord instead of Navamsa lagna lord. It is

what I told you already> > > as japanese style.> > > > Dhanabalan> > > > > > > >> > >> > > > > > > > Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Get before others grab.> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.>