IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Puberty and Menses by Sri Bangalore Suryanarain Rao (Salient Extracts)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For a woman , three important Lagnas to be considered are Janma Lagna at birth, the Lagna for the first appearance of the menses and the Lagna or the sign in which she had the first sexual contact with the man.

The astrological writers in Sanskrit have attached the great importance of the first Menses in a girl and explained not only the influences of the constellations, signs, planets, lunar and solar days, special occasions, eclipses etc but also about the direction, the place, the cloth, the time, weekdays, Yogas, Karanas etc.

A particular attention is to be given to the appearance of the first Menses to be able to make correct future predictions about the girl and all her prospects in life.

Puberty in Sanskrit is called Ruthu. When Chandra is not in upachayas, viz. 3,6,10 and 11 and when the Lagna is powerfully aspected by Kuja the appearance of first Menses should be predicted.

Effects of Tithies or Lunar Days

If the first Menses occurs on:

1. Padyami- Issueless

2. Dvitiya- Little happiness, etc

Inauspicious times for the appearance of the First Menses

1. Amavasya or the New-moon day

2. Rikta Tithies, etc

Results of Weekdays

1. Sunday- Will suffer from many diseases.

2. Monday- Virtuous and good, etc

Auspicious Constellations

1. Hasta,

2. Chitta, etc

Evil Constellastions

1. Pubba,

2. Poorvashadha, etc

Results of Months

1. Chaitra- Widohood

2. Vaisakha- Blessed with wealth, children etc, --- etc

Pakshaphala or the Results of the two Halves of Lunar Months

1. Bright half- Wealth, etc

Special Influence of Constellations

1. Aswini- Wealthy, happy etc

2. Bharani- Immoral, causing abortion etc, --- etc

Information from Kalamrita, Narada Samhita, etc

Inauspicious Times for the First Appearance of Menses in a Girl

1. Sunrise and Sunset twilights

2. Times of eclipses, etc

Results of Yogas

1. If the first Menses appear in Vishkambha- Disease in sexual organs

2. Ganda- Barrenness, etc

Results of Karanas

1. Bhava- Issueless or a widow

2. Balava- Will have children.

Influences of Time

1. Morning- Happy and prosperous

2. Before noon- Visiting sacred shrines and holy rivers, etc

Results of the Zodiacal Signs

1. Mesha- Adulterous

2. Vrishabha- Happy and prosperous, etc

The Influence of Places on the Appearance of the First Menses

1. If the time of puberty falls in Mesha, Simha or Kanya, the menses appeared outside the town;

2. In Vrishabha in places where cattle are kept, etc

Guest guest

dear all,

the subject is good-with due regards to all elders-

The point is - how far it can be used in the present social condotions - especially - recording of the time itself is a difficult process -

So all the subject is for academic interest -

Undue, rather untimely importance to this will lead us to - correction of time - and even fixing of muhurtha just like for ceasarian births - People may try to delay / faten with medicines etc., for a useful muhurtha - innocently.

rao chitturu

--- On Sun, 2/11/08, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Puberty and Menses by Sri Bangalore Suryanarain Rao (Salient Extracts) Date: Sunday, 2 November, 2008, 10:11 AM

For a woman , three important Lagnas to be considered are Janma Lagna at birth, the Lagna for the first appearance of the menses and the Lagna or the sign in which she had the first sexual contact with the man.

The astrological writers in Sanskrit have attached the great importance of the first Menses in a girl and explained not only the influences of the constellations, signs, planets, lunar and solar days, special occasions, eclipses etc but also about the direction, the place, the cloth, the time, weekdays, Yogas, Karanas etc.

A particular attention is to be given to the appearance of the first Menses to be able to make correct future predictions about the girl and all her prospects in life.

Puberty in Sanskrit is called Ruthu. When Chandra is not in upachayas, viz. 3,6,10 and 11 and when the Lagna is powerfully aspected by Kuja the appearance of first Menses should be predicted.

Effects of Tithies or Lunar Days

If the first Menses occurs on:

1. Padyami- Issueless

2. Dvitiya- Little happiness, etc

Inauspicious times for the appearance of the First Menses

1. Amavasya or the New-moon day

2. Rikta Tithies, etc

Results of Weekdays

1. Sunday- Will suffer from many diseases.

2. Monday- Virtuous and good, etc

Auspicious Constellations

1. Hasta,

2. Chitta, etc

Evil Constellastions

1. Pubba,

2. Poorvashadha, etc

Results of Months

1. Chaitra- Widohood

2. Vaisakha- Blessed with wealth, children etc, --- etc

Pakshaphala or the Results of the two Halves of Lunar Months

1. Bright half- Wealth, etc

Special Influence of Constellations

1. Aswini- Wealthy, happy etc

2. Bharani- Immoral, causing abortion etc, --- etc

Information from Kalamrita, Narada Samhita, etc

Inauspicious Times for the First Appearance of Menses in a Girl

1. Sunrise and Sunset twilights

2. Times of eclipses, etc

Results of Yogas

1. If the first Menses appear in Vishkambha- Disease in sexual organs

2. Ganda- Barrenness, etc

Results of Karanas

1. Bhava- Issueless or a widow

2. Balava- Will have children.

Influences of Time

1. Morning- Happy and prosperous

2. Before noon- Visiting sacred shrines and holy rivers, etc

Results of the Zodiacal Signs

1. Mesha- Adulterous

2. Vrishabha- Happy and prosperous, etc

The Influence of Places on the Appearance of the First Menses

1. If the time of puberty falls in Mesha, Simha or Kanya, the menses appeared outside the town;

2. In Vrishabha in places where cattle are kept, etc

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Namaskar,Dear Guru Ji TW,Thank U very much for Yr clarification of fundamental on prediction for Puberty.In my practicing period in Traditional Astrology, according to the rules given by U and same as my Guru, I have forecasted more than 50 occasions and there were only two cases 100% correct.Therefore I had to decide that all the life events may not happened seriously according to the time of Puberty and not epoch making. After my changing of the system to KP, I wanted to know whether anything important on Puberty in KP and the usefulness of it and

so far no one has denied.An important point, I can see in Yr message is same as the point which I have raised , in a discussion on "What is a Marrige", in the forum.It is the narration,"first sexual contact with the man"According my experience, I can agree with U, as most of life happenings of a man are based on the first sexual contact of a woman.It is the second birth of a "man" and the third birth of a "woman"What are the evil effects shown in a woman's natal chart in the marital zone, will be effected .to her very first

sexual partner, whether he is the legal husband or not. In that what I mean the marriage is not a legal bondage, but it is only a physical engagement of a man and a woman.In this conclusion, we have to see a bit of malefic like Mars and woman's body marks also.The Sage Shri JeewanAtha, in "BhAwakuthuhala", has written many of good and bad yogas of a woman in her natal time and what I mentioned above is the same as him.The first verse of "Atha SthrEE JathakadyAa" in "Bhawakuthuhala" says,"ShubAsubham poorvajaneth vipAkamSimanthiniE naAmapi yaththalamhiEVivaha kaAlathparathaH praveenoHSusambhavAththa tha-pathishu prakalpyam" -"If there are any good or bad results in the birth of a woman brought from the previous birth as Karma, will be effected to the "man" after the time of the marrige called first intercourse. (SusambhavAththa tha-pathishu=man who intercoursed)"According to my experience, good or bad effects of a woman, could be seen thro her body marks.In the same text, in "Atha KanyAngalakshanAdyAya", Shri Jeewanatha has written about many of body signs (Deha Lakshan)in a womn."AnAmikAcha MadyAcha - yadi Bhooming na-sangsprushethAadhyA Pathidhwayan hanthi

- Dwaparath thu Pathithrayam"- If the fourth finger of the leg of a woman is not touch the ground, she'll lost two husband(Pathidhwayan) and if the middle finger is not touch with the ground, she'll lost three husbands(Pathithrayam).If any woman has such sort of signs, it is shown in her birth chart also by placing malefics in marital zones, according to my experiemce. Specially Kuja is in either 1,7,8, or 12, what we called Mars Dosha.Hence Kuja Bhauma Dosha are not effected to each and everyone, though it is shown in the chart.What a risky job to forecast the conjugal future of a woman in these condtion?Who knows, who is the first man with very first sexual contact with a woman? unless the pertcular woman.Finally, I think that is the reason for the prediction goes wrong, even in

Puberty prediction, what I have experinced.Good LuckSunaparanthatw853 <tw853 Sent: Sunday, November 2, 2008 10:11:36 AM Puberty and Menses by Sri

Bangalore Suryanarain Rao (Salient Extracts)

Puberty and Menses by Sri Bangalore Suryanarain Rao (Salient Extracts) For a woman , three important Lagnas to be considered are Janma Lagna at birth, the Lagna for the first appearance of the menses and the Lagna or the sign in which she had the first sexual contact with the man. The astrological writers in Sanskrit have attached the great importance of the first Menses in a girl and explained not only the influences of the constellations, signs, planets, lunar and solar days, special occasions, eclipses etc but also about the direction, the place, the cloth, the time, weekdays, Yogas, Karanas etc. A particular attention is to be given to the appearance of the first Menses to be able to make correct future predictions about the girl and all her prospects in life. Puberty in Sanskrit is called Ruthu. When Chandra is not in upachayas, viz. 3,6,10 and 11 and when the Lagna is powerfully aspected by Kuja the appearance of first Menses should be predicted. Effects of Tithies or Lunar Days If the first Menses occurs on: 1. Padyami- Issueless 2. Dvitiya- Little happiness, etc Inauspicious times for the appearance of the First Menses 1. Amavasya or the New-moon day 2. Rikta Tithies, etc Results of Weekdays 1. Sunday- Will suffer from many diseases. 2. Monday- Virtuous and good, etc Auspicious Constellations 1. Hasta, 2. Chitta, etc Evil Constellastions 1. Pubba, 2. Poorvashadha, etc Results of Months 1. Chaitra- Widohood 2. Vaisakha- Blessed with wealth, children etc, --- etc Pakshaphala or the Results of the two Halves of Lunar Months 1. Bright half- Wealth, etc Special Influence of Constellations 1. Aswini- Wealthy, happy etc 2. Bharani- Immoral, causing abortion etc, --- etc Information from Kalamrita, Narada Samhita, etc Inauspicious Times for the First Appearance of Menses in a Girl 1. Sunrise and Sunset twilights 2. Times of eclipses, etc Results of Yogas 1. If the first Menses appear in Vishkambha- Disease in sexual organs 2. Ganda- Barrenness, etc Results of Karanas 1. Bhava- Issueless or a widow 2. Balava- Will have children. Influences of Time 1. Morning- Happy and prosperous 2. Before noon- Visiting sacred shrines and holy rivers, etc Results of the Zodiacal Signs 1. Mesha- Adulterous 2. Vrishabha- Happy and prosperous, etc The Influence of Places on the Appearance of the First Menses 1. If the time of puberty falls in Mesha, Simha or Kanya, the menses appeared outside the town; 2. In Vrishabha in places where cattle are kept, etc