Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

-Lesson 12: Yogadas with Questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om SriI Rama Jai Jai Rama

Jai Jagannatha Nama

Namaste Narasimha - can you assist on a few question:

The only planet in my chart that is not Katra is Sani... do you see this ( 8 of the 9 Graha's) as kartas as unusual?would you consider it fortunate, unfortunate or neutral?

Is there a rule for this i.e. the number of Graha's included in Yogada?

Your comments are welcomed.

Solai Kannan [solai]Saturday, November 04, 2000 3:41 AMvarahamihira Subject: [sri Guru] Comments on Austin's answers-Lesson 12: Yogadas with Questions

OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH

JAYA JAGANNATHA

Namaste Austin,

Comments are below.

Thanks

Solai Kannan

Exercise 1: Find subhapati, kartas, kevala, yogada, kevala yogada, maha yogada and kevala maha yogada in your own chart. Clearly give the birthdata and rasi chart.

LESSON 12 Part 1 . With Questions ( as usual!) [this is a great lesson! thank you Narasimha]

Question 1: GL, Lagna and HL play a role in Yogada - way is AL not involved?

Comment:- Let us take the lesson as it is given by Mr.Narasimha. Lagna, HL and GL are the very important lagnas, which deals with self, his wealth and his power. Whereas, AL is the mayapeetha, which deals with illusion, rather than the reality.

2: See answer 6 Maha Yogada - is my answer correct?

3. See answer 7 Kevala Maha Yogada - is my answer correct?

1. Subhapati = Sukra - Owns Ta

2. Kartas ( or doer) - Ju ( aspects Lagna), Mo (spects GL), Me, Su, Ve ( aspects HL), Ma ( conjuct with GL)

Comment:- Rahu is aspecting lagna and HL, he is a Karta and yogada. Ketu, is the lagna lord, which aspects lagna and HL, he is also a Karta and Yogada.

3. Kevala = Sukra due to subhapati becoming karta.

4. Yogada =Me,Su,Ve aspects HL and Lagna

Comment:- Apart from, Rahu and Ketu, Mars is the lagna lord, conjoined GL and aspects HL. So, he is a yogada and Mahayogada planet.

5. Kevala Yogada = Ve aspects HL ann Lagna ( And Mo and Ve exchange signs and are Vargottoma)

6. Maha Yogada = Ve aspects HL and Lagna AND is Lord of GL and HL ( does this qualify?)

7. Kevala Maha Yogada = Ve( Kevala) aspects Lagna, HL AND is Lord of GL & HL - as above does this qualify?

Yes. Venus is the Kevala Mahayogada planet, it is the Important yoga giver. Mars also very good for you.

Date of Birth: July 17, 1952Time of Birth: 3:22:50 pmTime Zone of Birth: 6:00 West of GMTLongitude of Birth: 87 W 40Latitude of Birth: 41 N 54

Planet Position Pada CharaK

Ascdt 8 Sc 05 Anuradha 2 - Sun 1 Cn 59 Punarvasu 4 GKMoon 16 Ta 33 Rohini 2 BKMars 16 Li 04 Swathi 3 PiKMercury 28 Cn 32 Aasresha 4 AKJupiter 23 Ar 22 Bharani 4 AmKVenus 8 Cn 20 Pushyami 2 PKSaturn 16 Vi 07 Hastha 2 MKRahu 29 Cp 43 Dhanishtha 2 DKKetu 29 Cn 43 Aasresha 4 -

+----------------------+| | | | || | | Moo | || | Jup | | || | | HL | || | | | ||-------------|---------------------------|-------------|| | | Sun Ven || | | || | | Glk || | | || | | Mer Ket ||-------------| R A S I |-------------|| | | || | | || Rah | | Mnd || | | || | | ||-------------|---------------------------|-------------|| | | | || | | GL | || BL | Asc | | Sat || | | Mar | || | | | |+----------------------+