IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

YVisitji Clear Explanation - Yoga correct I think

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Madam

Note: I am not an astrologer and my knowledge or experience is v.limited. Still I felt like putting in a few lines.Consult good astrologers before taking any step.

Jupiter:It is your 1st & 4th house lord is placed in 12th house in sign of mars.This jupiter is placed in Virgo (sign of mercury) in Navamsa.In female horoscope Jupiter signifies husband also.

Mars which is lord of 5th and dispositor of Jupiter is in 6th house in sign of Venus.Although mars is karak for 6th house, it still does not feels good.

Mercury is the lord of 7th and 10th house, both Kendra.Since Mercury suffer with Kendradhipatya dosa only to a small extent, Mercury is neutral for Sagitarius lagna.Mercury is debiliated in the 4th house so there could be lack of family happiness due to business and work related issues.

But there is some loss of debiliation (neech-bhang or return of power) due to Vrigo being in kendra to both moon and lagna.Also venus in same house as mercury is exalted and this also bring mercury out of debilitation.But I feel that the above neech bhang is not strong.

Saturn is very close to Moon in lagna. Also saturn has a 3rd aspect on sun.

Sun is 9th lord and has full dhristi on 9th. The sun receives saturns aspect and donot get any benefit ascepts.

Analysis:=========Pain areas.Lagna Lord jupiter in 12th house and its dispositor in 6th hosue may be the first pain area.Mercury lord of 7th and 10th in debilitation.Saturn in lagna conjunct moon.Mars 5th lord in 6th house.

Rahu in 10th can be good many a times in profession etc.

How to get things better:========================Need to strenghten planets Jupiter, Sun and Mercury.

For Jupiter wear a Yellow Saphire (or pokhraj) and pray to Lord Krishna or Lord Vishnu.This should being in peace of mind and happiness at home.

For Sun wear Ruby. Its the lord of house of fate. Overall luck in life should should increase.

Strenghten Mercury by wearing green emerald and puja for Budh.Also do some Budh Shanti Puja. I dont know how its done, probably some good pandit will help..Above two should help in progress of your husbands career also.

Jupiter and Sun get better with devotion, prayers, study of good books and visit to holy places.Pray sincerely to Sun, Vishnu and Pray to Hanuman.

Meditation on the Sun, Krishna, Vishnu, Shiv or in fact any god/goddesses you think you have love and devotion will help.Donot let anything stop you from progressing in the +ve direction once you start off.

Some queries:Do you describe yourself as good looking?

Do you have more than average amount of hair on body.Sorry this is a stupid question, but answer if possible.

Do you describe yourself as courageous, liberal, open minded?

Do you feel that you are lazy and some avoidable less losses may have happened just due to laziness?

If the above helps, help someone else in return.

Kindly read note at top again.

Comments welcome.

Om Namah ShivayRajeev

kotus123 <kotus123 Sent: Sunday, 8 June, 2008 9:49:27 PMYRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Visitji Clear Explanation - Yoga correct I think

Dear Vedic teachers, I have the given yoga (Sat+Moon 01H; deb Merc + Exalt Ven + Kethu 04H) and have been depressed deeply and also bordered on self destruction 20+ years ago.. I see my personality as being somewhat obsessive. My life after 17 years of age, has been one disappoinment after another.Even though I was very good at studies, through a silly mistake of time by mother, was late & failed to pass university entrance exams. Tried to go to USA, was offered partial scholarship there, but father objected.Started part time professional studies while working but mother forced marriage as eldest of 5 children and of 3 girls, in early 1982. When I saw bridegroom fell in love with him though protested vehemently before. Through interference of my family because of questions about husbands character, marriage broke after 2 months. Husband who worked abroad gave up job in shame

and embarrassment and has to date not recovered his career though he has crossed continents to try to get onto a better life.We were separated but in 1988 but husband made a reconciliation before migrating in June, I was to follow in 6 months, but mother died in August. (Brother in law has Sun+Rahu 10H VIRGO) Second sisters marriage was coming up so stayed behind at fathers request - husband angry again. After 3rd sister's elopement in '97, brother & father helped me atlast join husband, who forgave and accepted me in 99. A this time father wrote a part of property to me.Life however is difficult financially, and though it started affectionately the relationship is also very troubled now. Since lately father wants property written back to him and says given only for visa purposes. Husband has lost almost all due to marriage failure and this request woulnd me deeply. I have been as good

and obedient child as was possible to him.I have Rahu 10H - which I believe is Sarpa dosa, and actually I have killed serpents in the garden duringearly '90s. Infact one was a she snake with eggs in belly, the memory still sends shivers in me. I once calculated the Jiva & Sharira grahas on planetery placements as adviced by a friend, and remember being hysterical when I found out all were finally under influence of the nodes Rahu/ Kethu. Sometimes I wonder if our troubles are all because of me - I feel very sorry for my husband - he is a very hard working honourable man, through prone to temper & violence.I read somewhere sarpa dosa people are born for a specific reason; I love buddhist meditation, have had very very good states of samadhi before - would love to be yogini. Is this why family life unsuccessful? We also have no children, we both wanted them at different

times. If you would please help us - as I live in Europe I have no access to temples or priests, but do vratams finding info from the web, which have helped me greatly.self- 03rd night 4th early morning March 1959 at 01 hour 23/27minutes, Colombo Sri Lanka.Saggitarius. Vrashabha/ Cancer Navamsaka. Moola nakshatra IV pada (Poorvasala Nakshatra used during marriage time as birth time was taken as 4th afternoon, I believe.)A complete mess.husband-27.02. 1951 10am Kandy Sri Lanka. Aries. Visakha NakshatraBirth times are not exact. When will we have a decent life and have a house of our own? Will my husband be a politician? Will I die in 4 years?Please help us and may you be blessed.Renuka, Visti Larsen

<visti wrote:>> ??? ??? ?????> Dear Pratosh, Namaskar.> I will repeat the yoga. Its VERY specific.> 1. Moon must be in Kendra to Mercury> and> 2. Moon must receive the touch (aspect/conjunction ) of Saturn or Rahu.> > If Rahu touches then the person experience alot of mental confusion and > can believe things which are not real.> If Saturn touches then depression can be deep and the person is very > sensitive.> > If in addition to this the fifth house from Atmakaraka is affected then > the native suffers deeply throughout life and this borders insanity.> > Hope this clarifies.> Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen> ------------ --------- --------- --------- ----

Check out the all-new face of India.