IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Lucky car color and number

Rate this topic

Guest guest

respected members,

I have booked car on this Sunday 20th May 2007 between 7 - 8p.m.

My birth detail is as follows:

DOB : 1 March 1976

TOB : 5:54 a.m.

Place : Ankola, Karwar Distt, Karnataka, India

Can I go for New Warm Silver (Golden like color) or Black?

Do I need to take care on registration number?

Can any of you respected members suggest me muhurtha to get car home?

Please guide me and help.

Regards,

Shailaja

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Shailaja,

Namaskar.

Your Lagna with the given time changes in just over a minute but the Prashna shows that the Lagna rising is correct, being Makar.

Golden colour should be ruled out on two counts: it is Badhak to the Vahan Pada in the Kalamsha Chakra. If it is taken to be a derivative colour of Scorpio, even then it is not suited to the Karma for vehicles.

Ideally it should be green as A4 is in Mithun Rashi in D-16 chart. The Lord Mercury is joined several Grahas. Black can be a better choice as the 4th House is Tula; this is in case, your choice is limited, else Green is ideal.

Regarding the registration number, exclude the area code etc. Take the number itself ( do this with the available list of numbers) and divide the number by 12. The remainder after division should be 7, 11 or 3. In addition, the lateral addition of the digits of the registration numbers found suitable by the above method should be done.

If the sum is in two digits, these should also be added laterally. The resultant number should be one of the following: 6, 8 or 5. It can also be 4 as a last choice but must not be 1,2,3,7 or 9.

I hope this will help you in getting the most favourable number for the car.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma,

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

, "Shailaja" <shailajahem wrote:>> respected members,> > I have booked car on this Sunday 20th May 2007 between 7 - 8p.m. > My birth detail is as follows:> DOB : 1 March 1976> TOB : 5:54 a.m.> Place : Ankola, Karwar Distt, Karnataka, India> > Can I go for New Warm Silver (Golden like color) or Black?> Do I need to take care on registration number? > Can any of you respected members suggest me muhurtha to get car home?> > Please guide me and help.> > Regards,> Shailaja>

Guest guest

!Om Gurave Namah! Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar! Your email very nicely explains how to choose the color for the vehicle. I am curious how you came up with the remainder of (7,11 or 3) and sum of (6,8 or 5)? Let me know when you get a moment. Warm regards, PranavAnurag Sharma <anuraagsharma27 wrote: |Om Shreenivasaya Namah| Dear

Shailaja, Namaskar. Your Lagna with the given time changes in just over a minute but the Prashna shows that the Lagna rising is correct, being Makar. Golden colour should be ruled out on two counts: it is Badhak to the Vahan Pada in the Kalamsha Chakra. If it is taken to be a derivative colour of Scorpio, even then it is not suited to the Karma for vehicles. Ideally it should be green as A4 is in Mithun Rashi in D-16 chart. The Lord Mercury is joined several Grahas. Black can be a better choice as the 4th House is Tula; this is in case, your choice is limited, else Green is ideal. Regarding the registration number, exclude the area code etc. Take the number itself ( do this with the available list of numbers) and divide the number by 12. The remainder after division should be 7,

11 or 3. In addition, the lateral addition of the digits of the registration numbers found suitable by the above method should be done. If the sum is in two digits, these should also be added laterally. The resultant number should be one of the following: 6, 8 or 5. It can also be 4 as a last choice but must not be 1,2,3,7 or 9. I hope this will help you in getting the most favourable number for the car. Regards, Anurag Sharma, http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com , "Shailaja" <shailajahem wrote:>> respected members,> > I have booked car on this Sunday 20th May 2007 between 7 - 8p.m. > My birth detail is as follows:> DOB : 1 March

1976> TOB : 5:54 a.m.> Place : Ankola, Karwar Distt, Karnataka, India> > Can I go for New Warm Silver (Golden like color) or Black?> Do I need to take care on registration number? > Can any of you respected members suggest me muhurtha to get car home?> > Please guide me and help.> > Regards,> Shailaja>

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Pranav,

Namaskar.

The methodology is taught in Pt. Sanjay Rath's COVA. The remainder after division should correspond to a Rashi in the trines to the Arudha Lagna (AL). Upon lateral addition of the digits of such a number found suitable, the Graha indicated should be friendly to the lord of the Arudha Lagna. If you apply these principles to the chart at hand, you would see the illustration working in actual practice.

I always apply this method when I am asked for suitable mobile phone numbers etc. In COVA it is also taught that if a number already chosen does not tally with this technique, it can show an onerous time, Karmically speaking.

The kind of vehicle should also be seen from the Kalamsha (D-16) Chakra. Mars can indicate Sports Utility Vehicles, Jeeps, Sumos, etc and other planets in accordance with their nature, when seen to impact the Vahan Pada/ A4.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

, Pranav Gupta <sushmagupta51 wrote:>> !Om Gurave Namah!> Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar!> > Your email very nicely explains how to choose the color for the vehicle. I am curious how you came up with the remainder of (7,11 or 3) and sum of (6,8 or 5)?> > Let me know when you get a moment.> > Warm regards,> Pranav> > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27 wrote:> |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> Dear Shailaja,> Namaskar.> Your Lagna with the given time changes in just over a minute but the Prashna shows that the Lagna rising is correct, being Makar. > Golden colour should be ruled out on two counts: it is Badhak to the Vahan Pada in the Kalamsha Chakra. If it is taken to be a derivative colour of Scorpio, even then it is not suited to the Karma for vehicles.> Ideally it should be green as A4 is in Mithun Rashi in D-16 chart. The Lord Mercury is joined several Grahas. Black can be a better choice as the 4th House is Tula; this is in case, your choice is limited, else Green is ideal. > Regarding the registration number, exclude the area code etc. Take the number itself ( do this with the available list of numbers) and divide the number by 12. The remainder after division should be 7, 11 or 3. In addition, the lateral addition of the digits of the registration numbers found suitable by the above method should be done.> If the sum is in two digits, these should also be added laterally. The resultant number should be one of the following: 6, 8 or 5. It can also be 4 as a last choice but must not be 1,2,3,7 or 9.> I hope this will help you in getting the most favourable number for the car.> Regards,> Anurag Sharma,> http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > , "Shailaja" shailajahem@ wrote:> >> > respected members,> > > > I have booked car on this Sunday 20th May 2007 between 7 - 8p.m. > > My birth detail is as follows:> > DOB : 1 March 1976> > TOB : 5:54 a.m.> > Place : Ankola, Karwar Distt, Karnataka, India> > > > Can I go for New Warm Silver (Golden like color) or Black?> > Do I need to take care on registration number? > > Can any of you respected members suggest me muhurtha to get car home?> > > > Please guide me and help.> > > > Regards,> > Shailaja> >>

Guest guest

!Om Gurave Namah! Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar! Thank you for the prompt response. I will look up the details in COVA. Your earlier response reminded me of an interesting article posted on Vedic Numerology by P.V.R Narsimha in vedic astrology group. This article talks about using letter of ones name to determine the fructification of yogas. The same has been blogged by Sanjay Prabhakaran. Warm regards, PranavAnurag Sharma <anuraagsharma27 wrote: |Om Shreenivasaya Namah| Dear Pranav, Namaskar. The methodology is taught in Pt. Sanjay Rath's COVA. The remainder after division should correspond to a Rashi in the trines to the Arudha Lagna (AL). Upon lateral addition of the digits of such a number found suitable, the Graha indicated should be friendly to the lord of the Arudha Lagna. If you apply these principles to the chart at hand, you would see the illustration working in actual practice. I always apply this method when I am asked for suitable mobile phone numbers etc. In COVA it is also taught that if a number already chosen does not tally with this technique, it can show an onerous time, Karmically speaking. The kind of vehicle

should also be seen from the Kalamsha (D-16) Chakra. Mars can indicate Sports Utility Vehicles, Jeeps, Sumos, etc and other planets in accordance with their nature, when seen to impact the Vahan Pada/ A4. Regards, Anurag Sharma http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com , Pranav Gupta <sushmagupta51 wrote:>> !Om Gurave Namah!> Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar!> > Your email very nicely explains how to choose the color for the vehicle. I am curious how you came up with the remainder of (7,11 or 3) and sum of (6,8 or 5)?> > Let me know when you get a moment.> > Warm regards,> Pranav> > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27 wrote:> |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> Dear

Shailaja,> Namaskar.> Your Lagna with the given time changes in just over a minute but the Prashna shows that the Lagna rising is correct, being Makar. > Golden colour should be ruled out on two counts: it is Badhak to the Vahan Pada in the Kalamsha Chakra. If it is taken to be a derivative colour of Scorpio, even then it is not suited to the Karma for vehicles.> Ideally it should be green as A4 is in Mithun Rashi in D-16 chart. The Lord Mercury is joined several Grahas. Black can be a better choice as the 4th House is Tula; this is in case, your choice is limited, else Green is ideal. > Regarding the registration number, exclude the area code etc. Take the number itself ( do this with the available list of numbers) and divide the number by 12. The remainder after division should be 7, 11 or 3. In addition, the lateral addition of the digits of the registration numbers found suitable by the above method should be done.> If the sum

is in two digits, these should also be added laterally. The resultant number should be one of the following: 6, 8 or 5. It can also be 4 as a last choice but must not be 1,2,3,7 or 9.> I hope this will help you in getting the most favourable number for the car.> Regards,> Anurag Sharma,> http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > , "Shailaja" shailajahem@ wrote:> >> > respected members,> > > > I have booked car on this Sunday 20th May 2007 between 7 - 8p.m. > > My birth detail is as follows:> > DOB : 1 March 1976> > TOB : 5:54 a.m.> > Place : Ankola, Karwar Distt, Karnataka, India> > > > Can I go for New Warm Silver (Golden like color) or Black?> > Do I need to take care on registration number? > > Can any of you respected members suggest me

muhurtha to get car home?> > > > Please guide me and help.> > > > Regards,> > Shailaja> >>

Guest guest

Respected Anuragji,

Thanks a lot for your time and guidance.

Though Car will be purchased in my name, this is for my husband. I don't have his birth details like accurate date and timing. (My daughter DOB:29th May 2004 : TOB : 11:27 a.m. New Delhi. I don't' know this information is relevant).

There is limited choice in color - only 7 colors - black, white, ruby red, silver, blue, new warm silver & gray. The make/model we have decided doesn't look good in Black. Our choice was New Warm Silver. Which is silver 75% + gold mix 25% - can say beige like color. I don't know how to explain you this color. I am in dilemma now. Is there any issue, if we go for New Warm Silver? This is every one's choice. Can we go for some remedy?

Please help.

Extremely sorry to bothering you again.

With best regards,

Shailaja

On 5/25/07, Anurag Sharma <anuraagsharma27 wrote:

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Shailaja,

Namaskar.

Your Lagna with the given time changes in just over a minute but the Prashna shows that the Lagna rising is correct, being Makar.

Golden colour should be ruled out on two counts: it is Badhak to the Vahan Pada in the Kalamsha Chakra. If it is taken to be a derivative colour of Scorpio, even then it is not suited to the Karma for vehicles.

Ideally it should be green as A4 is in Mithun Rashi in D-16 chart. The Lord Mercury is joined several Grahas. Black can be a better choice as the 4th House is Tula; this is in case, your choice is limited, else Green is ideal.

Regarding the registration number, exclude the area code etc. Take the number itself ( do this with the available list of numbers) and divide the number by 12. The remainder after division should be 7, 11 or 3. In addition, the lateral addition of the digits of the registration numbers found suitable by the above method should be done.

If the sum is in two digits, these should also be added laterally. The resultant number should be one of the following: 6, 8 or 5. It can also be 4 as a last choice but must not be 1,2,3,7 or 9.

I hope this will help you in getting the most favourable number for the car.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma,

, " Shailaja " <shailajahem wrote:>> respected members,> > I have booked car on this Sunday 20th May 2007 between 7 - 8p.m. > My birth detail is as follows:> DOB : 1 March 1976> TOB : 5:54 a.m.> Place : Ankola, Karwar Distt, Karnataka, India> > Can I go for New Warm Silver (Golden like color) or Black?

> Do I need to take care on registration number? > Can any of you respected members suggest me muhurtha to get car home?> > Please guide me and help.> > Regards,> Shailaja

>

Guest ASHOK

Dear sir,

My name is Ashok. M. Adinavar I want to purchase a new car at Hubli,I will go for Maruthi Omni.my DOB 08/10/1974(time08 am).place of birth :Kalaghtgi.(Karnataka).I want to prefer silver or Blue pls let me inform.also lucky number to be informed.

thank u

Ashok.