Guest guest

Shani-Chandra Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

|Om Lakshmyai Namah|

Dear Tijana,

Namaskar.

Yes, Surya is the Lagnesh and the AK in the 10th which can indicate some positives regarding Dhi Shakti. Sanjay Ji has mentioned this placement in the chapter on Kalpadruma Yoga in his recent book. Robert Koch in his book has stated that when the AK is the Lagnesh, the soul and the intellect combine and the native might pursue the Jnana Marga or an intellectual/ logical/ reading type approach to spirituality. This is confirmed by Guru in the 5th House: Nirguna/ studying from books and Gurus.

Amavasya Yoga in some cases can indicate some powers given by the grace of the Goddess. Otherwise, or even if this is the case, the Tithi Dosha can bring serious inauspiciousness even if the other Yogas indicate and actually bring positives and good things. Thus, the Dosha should be remedied. Guru is very important in the chart as it indicates trying to come out of the Dosha with Sattwa and wisdom and learning. The Vakri Guru in Dhanu Rashi will try to surmount the negatives of the Rahu lorded Tithi.

Otherwise, the Goddess again appears in the 4th from Karakamsha as Venus is placed there with Digbala. I only felt this for the first time a few months back when I was 'called' to the Mahamaya (Durga) temple in Bilaspur, Chattisgarh when I was there to appear in the High Court to represent a client in an outstation brief. A picture of the temple is up at the webpage.

As the Amavasya Moon, the Shani-Chandra Yoga and the Curse of the Moon combine with the AK in the 10th House, it can indicate considerable psychological pressure but to a good end, as this happens in the 10th House and not say a Dusthana. Indications are there of that being true as well. I have discussed this in the article on Curses I'd referred to.

Yes, Shakti Yoga involving the Lagnesh, AK and Saturn occurs from the AK. This shows that the real cause of rebirth is this combination (AK) and also that pride and ego (Sun) and sorrow, melancholy (Saturn) will be annhilated because of the Shakti Yoga. The profound churning indicated by this has come to pass and the involvement of malefics with the Shakti Yoga shows the destruction of evil. As all these Yogas occur in the 7th House from the AL, there has been a sensation of the door being blocked to make the native somewhat capable and worthy of these intense Yogas. Being locked in the Arudha room, as it were, one can watch the mind from a distance (Shani-Chandra) and take the suffering in its true perspective (AK and Lagnesh).

Legal and Jyotish work, writing etc might furnish avenues to realise the lessons and the nectar of the Yoga. Both professions are capable of relieving people of sorrow and the personal advancement can perhaps relieve one of personal sorrow. In the process, actual ego may go away and the native may keep something for the sake of pretence or show as Rahu is in the 3rd from the AL and shows a vigorous day to day life.

I do not have Mr. Bachchan's data at hand but I am sure many on the List will. Kumbha Lagna with the Yoga in the 4th. Only Shani-Chandra Yoga, or only any Yoga cannot give much. It must combine with other Yogas.

Regards,

Anurag.

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com--- In , "nix_nixen" <nix_nixen wrote:>> Om Gurave Namah> Dear Anurag,> In your chart this yoga is still modified as Sun-AK and lagna lord > conjoins Saturn and Moon. Amavasya can give good Jyotisha and > spirituality is indicated because AK is involved. I think that what > makes you good Jyotisha are yogas in your 11th- dispositor of AK > (10th lord) is in 11th. It conjoins AmK which among other good things > gives great intelligence. Jupiter, lord of the 12th-paravidya and 5th-> knowledge aspects this combination from the 5th and have mutual > aspect with Mars-yoga karaka…> Do you take into consideration Shakti yoga in your chart as it is > formed from AK?> Warm regards,> Tijana > > > > , "Anurag Sharma" > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> >> > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > Dear Tijana,> > > > Saturn with the Moon fosters detachment and distance from the mind. > It> > will do this through hurt, suffering, pain, anxiety, melancholy and> > other such attributes associated with Saturn. The Jatak may feel as > if> > he is excluded from joy and full societal participation, the latter> > qualties indicated by the Moon.> > > > However, in the 4th, 10th and 11th Houses, even though these > qualities> > may happen, and in fact most probably, do happen, they will lead to> > Rajayoga.> > > > The detachment and the severityexperienced by the mind is clear > from the> > personality of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan. What is also clear is his great> > success in films and his enormous wealth. So, the two can coexist> > together.> > > > I have the Yoga in my 10th House. 11th June, 1972; 10:17:56 AM; > Cuttack,> > Orissa, India. This is an Amavasya Moon as well. Some of my work on > the> > subject of Curses deals with this aspect and may appear in the next> > issue of the Jyotish Digest.> > > > Regards,> > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > , "nix_nixen" <nix_nixen@> wrote:> > >> > >> > > Om Gurave Namah> > > Dear members,> > > Sani/Chandra yoga is considered inauspicious for the relative > plane> > > of existance. It implies ascetism as the person with this > combination> > > is deprived of wealth, happiness, etc. unless there are strong > Raja> > > yogas in the chart. Saravali mentions this combination in this> > > context and emphasizes the importance of the navamsas (also > houses)> > > for certain formations of the yoga.> > > Another relation of Ch/Sa that gives Bramhana yoga is very> > > interesting. If Chandra is placed in dusthana (6,8,12-karaka Sa) > and> > > Saturn is in lagna or aspects it, a person will be a bramhana-one > who> > > chants Gayatri mantra in the morning and in that way destroys the> > > sins (Saturn) of the world (Chandra).> > > What is sure is that Sa/Ch yoga (under specific cirumstances)> > > indicates spirituality (Sri Aurobindo, Swami Vivekananda, Jayendra> > > Saraswati, or Bramhana yoga-Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Srila > Prabhupada,> > > Sai Baba…)> > > Warm regards,> > > Tijana> > >> > >> > >> > > , Bojan Vidakovic janbovid@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > HARE RAMA KRISHNA> > > > Dear members there must be another yogas in cart to> > > > prove this Raj yoga. What are the effects of it in> > > > carts of people having it, can you please share your> > > > experiences with all (when in 4/10/11th bhava).> > > > This is Kalika yoga and per my experience when> > > > connected with lagnesha or trines etc. it can give> > > > tremendeous anger, like when kali starts it dance - so> > > > the person can broke everything he reaches in such a> > > > state. Also it is Ch that is with Sani and Sanjay says> > > > that this yoga gives natural state of melancholy. This> > > > yoga gives it and the medicin is laugh of Buda.> > > > Hope this helps, Bojan> > > > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > > --- Pranav Gupta sushmagupta51@ wrote:> > > >> > > > > !Om Gurave Namah!> > > > > Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar!> > > > >> > > > > When you get a moment, can you point me to Sanjay> > > > > ji's lecture you are refering to?> > > > >> > > > > I have this yoga in 4th H (Aries Asc) but was> > > > > never able to fully understand the reasoning behind> > > > > it being regarded as a Raj yoga. I will appreciate> > > > > if you can point to any literature in this regard.> > > > >> > > > > Warm Regards,> > > > > Pranav> > > > >> > > > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > > Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > > Learned Members,> > > > >> > > > > Sanjay Ji has mentioned at one or two places in his> > > > > works, and> > > > > elsewhere, that the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 4th,> > > > > 10th and 11th> > > > > Houses is a Rajayoga which gives results regarding> > > > > some valued> > > > > objective, after great initial suffering. This is of> > > > > course> > > > > established in so many charts.> > > > >> > > > > In a recent lecture at SJC Attri (MP3 file), Sanjay> > > > > Ji also mentioned> > > > > the Yoga again, as meaning something different in> > > > > these houses.> > > > > In an email Sanjay Ji had stated several years back,> > > > > that in the 4th> > > > > House, as Chandra has Digbala, the native did work> > > > > that was pleasing> > > > > to his heart, and that of others, and attained great> > > > > popularity. This> > > > > was in context of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's horoscope> > > > > and that of Dr.> > > > > B.V. Raman.> > > > >> > > > > Would anyone have Sanjay Ji's views, either> > > > > expressly or through his> > > > > teaching and instruction on this Yoga in the> > > > > aforesaid Bhavas,> > > > > especially the 10th and the 11th?> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Best wishes, Bojan Vidakovic> > > > http://www.jatavedas.com> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ____________________> > > ______________> > > > Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.> > > > Try the Mail Beta.> > > > http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

|OM GURAVE NAMAH|

Dear Krishna,

Per my understanding the conjunction of Mo and Sa is refered to as

Shani Chandra yoga. This yoga is a spiritual yoga. In the 4th, 10th

and 11th, it sort of forms a combination of spiritual and material

yoga. In any position, it causes a lot of suffering. In the above

positions the suffering turns to material prosperity.

I think the lordships of the houses that are ruled by Sa and Mo and

the chara karaktwa also plays a role.

Gurus please comment.

Regards

Supriti

, Krishnamurthy Seetharama

<krishna_1998 wrote:

>

> Dear Supriti,

>

> If I have understood this correctly, the involvement of

> 4th/10th/11th houses or cancer/capricorn/aquarious is necessary

> for this yoga to be effectively formed.

>

> Sanjayji explains this using Indira Gandhi's chart where Saturn

> is in Cancer and Moon in Capricorn (there is also a parivartana

> here).

>

> Dear Anuruag, Rafal,

>

> Please confirm if in the follwoing case, this yoga is

> manifesting:

>

> Moon, the karaka for 4th house is in the 10th aspecting the 4th.

> Saturn, the karaka for the 10th is in the 4th aspecting the

> 10th.

> The lagna is Leo.

>

> Please clarify.

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

> --- supriti108 <supriti108 wrote:

>

> > |OM GURAVE NAMAH|

> > Dear Rafal ji,

> >

> > I too have this yoga in the 2nd house. Sa is debilitated in

> > my

> > case. This yoga is formed in the 12th from AL.

> >

> > Regards

> > Supriti

> >

> > Natal Chart

> >

> > September 18, 1970

> > Time: 17:43:30

> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > Place: 88 E 22' 00 " , 22 N 34' 00 "

> > Kolkata, India

> > , Rafal Gendarz

> > <starsuponme@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > ivnaykay ÷

> > > Dear Tarun , Namaskar

> > >

> >

> --

> > ----

> > > Generally Sani and Chandra is destructive Yoga which can

> > cause

> > problem

> > > to the bhava, so the 2nd is the social group and dear ones

> > (esp

> > that

> > > Sani is in Scorpio - 2nd from Libra). But for Virgo Sani is

> > exalted

> > and

> > > forms dhana yoga, now all this is in sixth from AL (and 11

> > from

> > Varnaada

> > > Lagna is involved) so the native can use lies (sa in 2) to

> > get

> > things

> > > done and also be tempted to use coldness towards others. Now

> >

> > eleventh

> > > lord is again forming dhana yoga, but the dispositor is in

> > twelfth

> > bhava

> > > so this also will give some expenses or investments, LL with

> > 12L

> > and AL

> > > Lord in 12H shows going abroad as good option, and as Shukra

> > is in

> > forth

> > > from AL it will give very good comforts in 12 from Lagna,

> > and very

> > good

> > > relation with foreigner consultants (Ve in 7 from D9 and 12

> > in D1).

> > > Lakshmi worship is very good. Rahu in D1 and D9 means that

> > person

> > > altough having Jyotish Guru will be asking every guy in the

> > forum

> > to get

> > > the answer. Faith is lacking. Guru mantra is the remedy like

> > OM

> > GURAVE

> > > NAMAH. Be careful with women figures as they can give You

> > scandals

> > and

> > > bad name.

> > >

> > >

> >

> --

> > ----

> > > Regards,

> > > *Rafal Gendarz,*

> > > *Consultations & Articles:

> > > *www.rohinaa.com <http://www.rohinaa.com>

> > > (+48) 503 44 18 18 <http://www.rohinaa.com>

> > >

> > >

> > > ~Tarun~ napisa?(a):

> > > >

> > > > Dear Anurag ji,

> > > >

> > > > I have this yoga in 2nd hosue with exalted saturn in it.

> > > >

> > > > I tried to asked many persons on astrology forums but no

> > one is

> > able

> > > > to answer that..

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > >

> > > > Tarun

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > -

> > > > ** Anurag Sharma <anuraagsharma27@>

> > > > *To:*

> > > >

> > > > *Sent:* Monday, April 09, 2007 12:52 PM

> > > > *Subject:* [Om Krishna Guru] Shani-Chandra Yoga

> > > >

> > > > Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

> > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|

> > > > Learned Members,

> > > >

> > > > Sanjay Ji has mentioned at one or two places in his

> > works, and

> > > > elsewhere, that the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 4th,

> > 10th and

> > 11th

> > > > Houses is a Rajayoga which gives results regarding

> > some valued

> > > > objective, after great initial suffering. This is of

> > course

> > > > established in so many charts.

> > > >

> > > > In a recent lecture at SJC Attri (MP3 file), Sanjay Ji

> > also

> > mentioned

> > > > the Yoga again, as meaning something different in

> > these

> > houses.

> > > > In an email Sanjay Ji had stated several years back,

> > that in

> > the 4th

> > > > House, as Chandra has Digbala, the native did work

> > that was

> > pleasing

> > > > to his heart, and that of others, and attained great

> > popularity. This

> > > > was in context of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's horoscope and

> > that

> > of Dr.

> > > > B.V. Raman.

> > > >

> > > > Would anyone have Sanjay Ji's views, either expressly

> > or

> > through his

> > > > teaching and instruction on this Yoga in the aforesaid

> > Bhavas,

> > > > especially the 10th and the 11th?

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Anurag Sharma

> > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

> > > > <http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com>

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

> http://astrokrishna.blogspot.com

>

>

>

>

> TV dinner still cooling?

> Check out " Tonight's Picks " on TV.

> http://tv./

>

Guest guest

Hello,

according to 's one article.

Lalu prasad too have saturn-moon in 4th house.

http://in.hindi./Astrology/CelebrityPredictions/0702/28/1070228040_1.htm

लालूप्रसाद यादव की कुंडली में गुरु तुला में, शनि कर्क में चल रहा है। इन्हीं ग्रहों की स्थिति का सर्वाधिक प्रभाव सत्ता में देखा जाता है। अभी तो लालू हर क्षेत्र में बहुत सफल नजर आ रहे हैं। हाल ही में उन्होंने बेहद सफल रेल बजट पेश किया और रेल विभाग को मुनाफा कमानेवाला बना दिया है। लालूजी का जन्म मेष लग्न, सिंह नवांश में 11 जून 1948 को हुआ। उनके व्यक्तित्व पर मेष लग्न व कर्क राशि का प्रभाव साफ-साफ देखा जा सकता है। उनका लग्न मेष है जिसके कारण वे मध्यम कद के हैं और कर्क राशि होने के कारण गोल-मटोल चेहरे वाले हैं। राशि के प्रभाव के कारण ऐसे जातक कड़वी बोली बोलने वाले होते हैं। उनकी पत्रिका में दशमेश शनि जो लाभेश एकादशेश होकर चतुर्थ भाव में जनता, भूमि, भवन में स्वराशिस्थ चंद्रमा के साथ है। शनि की पूर्ण दृष्टि राज्य भाव पर पड़ रही है वहीं तृतीय दृष्टि मित्र षष्ठ भाव पर पड़ रही है। गोचरीय अनुसार राज्य भाव पर पूर्ण दृष्टि पड़ रही है लेकिन मंगल की नीच दृष्टि चतुर्थ भाव पर बैठे शनि पर पड़ रही है। इसके कारण वे बेहद सफल रहेंगे और जिस भी कार्य में हाथ डालेंगे सफलता प्राप्त करेंगे।

Regards

Tarun

-

supriti108

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 5:58 PM

[Om Krishna Guru] Re: Shani-Chandra Yoga

|OM GURAVE NAMAH|Dear Krishna,Per my understanding the conjunction of Mo and Sa is refered to as Shani Chandra yoga. This yoga is a spiritual yoga. In the 4th, 10th and 11th, it sort of forms a combination of spiritual and material yoga. In any position, it causes a lot of suffering. In the above positions the suffering turns to material prosperity.I think the lordships of the houses that are ruled by Sa and Mo and the chara karaktwa also plays a role.Gurus please comment.RegardsSupriti , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Supriti,> > If I have understood this correctly, the involvement of> 4th/10th/11th houses or cancer/capricorn/aquarious is necessary> for this yoga to be effectively formed.> > Sanjayji explains this using Indira Gandhi's chart where Saturn> is in Cancer and Moon in Capricorn (there is also a parivartana> here).> > Dear Anuruag, Rafal,> > Please confirm if in the follwoing case, this yoga is> manifesting:> > Moon, the karaka for 4th house is in the 10th aspecting the 4th.> Saturn, the karaka for the 10th is in the 4th aspecting the> 10th.> The lagna is Leo.> > Please clarify.> > Regards,> Krishna> > --- supriti108 <supriti108 wrote:> > > |OM GURAVE NAMAH|> > Dear Rafal ji,> > > > I too have this yoga in the 2nd house. Sa is debilitated in> > my > > case. This yoga is formed in the 12th from AL.> > > > Regards> > Supriti> > > > Natal Chart> > > > September 18, 1970> > Time: 17:43:30> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > Place: 88 E 22' 00", 22 N 34' 00"> > Kolkata, India> > , Rafal Gendarz> > <starsuponme@> > > wrote:> > >> > > ivnaykay ÷> > > Dear Tarun , Namaskar> > >> >> -------------------------> > ----> > > Generally Sani and Chandra is destructive Yoga which can> > cause > > problem > > > to the bhava, so the 2nd is the social group and dear ones> > (esp > > that > > > Sani is in Scorpio - 2nd from Libra). But for Virgo Sani is> > exalted > > and > > > forms dhana yoga, now all this is in sixth from AL (and 11> > from > > Varnaada > > > Lagna is involved) so the native can use lies (sa in 2) to> > get > > things > > > done and also be tempted to use coldness towards others. Now> > > > eleventh > > > lord is again forming dhana yoga, but the dispositor is in> > twelfth > > bhava > > > so this also will give some expenses or investments, LL with> > 12L > > and AL > > > Lord in 12H shows going abroad as good option, and as Shukra> > is in > > forth > > > from AL it will give very good comforts in 12 from Lagna,> > and very > > good > > > relation with foreigner consultants (Ve in 7 from D9 and 12> > in D1). > > > Lakshmi worship is very good. Rahu in D1 and D9 means that> > person > > > altough having Jyotish Guru will be asking every guy in the> > forum > > to get > > > the answer. Faith is lacking. Guru mantra is the remedy like> > OM > > GURAVE > > > NAMAH. Be careful with women figures as they can give You> > scandals > > and > > > bad name.> > > > > >> >> -------------------------> > ----> > > Regards,> > > *Rafal Gendarz,*> > > *Consultations & Articles:> > > *www.rohinaa.com <http://www.rohinaa.com>> > > (+48) 503 44 18 18 <http://www.rohinaa.com>> > > > > > > > > ~Tarun~ napisa?(a):> > > >> > > > Dear Anurag ji,> > > > > > > > I have this yoga in 2nd hosue with exalted saturn in it.> > > > > > > > I tried to asked many persons on astrology forums but no> > one is > > able > > > > to answer that..> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > Tarun> > > > > > > >> > > > -> > > > ** Anurag Sharma <anuraagsharma27@>> > > > *To:* > > > > > > > > *Sent:* Monday, April 09, 2007 12:52 PM> > > > *Subject:* [Om Krishna Guru] Shani-Chandra Yoga> > > >> > > > Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > Learned Members,> > > >> > > > Sanjay Ji has mentioned at one or two places in his> > works, and> > > > elsewhere, that the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 4th,> > 10th and > > 11th> > > > Houses is a Rajayoga which gives results regarding> > some valued> > > > objective, after great initial suffering. This is of> > course> > > > established in so many charts.> > > >> > > > In a recent lecture at SJC Attri (MP3 file), Sanjay Ji> > also > > mentioned> > > > the Yoga again, as meaning something different in> > these > > houses.> > > > In an email Sanjay Ji had stated several years back,> > that in > > the 4th> > > > House, as Chandra has Digbala, the native did work> > that was > > pleasing> > > > to his heart, and that of others, and attained great > > popularity. This> > > > was in context of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's horoscope and> > that > > of Dr.> > > > B.V. Raman.> > > >> > > > Would anyone have Sanjay Ji's views, either expressly> > or > > through his> > > > teaching and instruction on this Yoga in the aforesaid> > Bhavas,> > > > especially the 10th and the 11th?> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > <http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com>> > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > Regards,> Krishna> http://astrokrishna.blogspot.com> > > > ______________________> TV dinner still cooling? > Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.> http://tv./>

Guest guest

Om Sai Ram

Dear List Members

As per my study on Sat-moon Conjuction I found this yoga gives

excellent material growth in 4th and 10th house, on my close

observation of those charts and natives I found there was no

connection of those native with spirituality.

One horoscope which I keenly observed is of Virgo Lagna with said

combination in 4th house , where the native is so selfish and purely

a business minded and made a huge money ,Here this combination is

also aspacted by Mars from the 10th house (AL).

On Part of sufferings he has some regular family problems (Not

between husband and wife) Like his sister got widowhood in early age

and his son is not keeping well (suffering from a regular dieses

from childhood).

Pankaj Upadhyay,

Indore

, " supriti108 " <supriti108

wrote:

>

> |OM GURAVE NAMAH|

> Dear Krishna,

>

> Per my understanding the conjunction of Mo and Sa is refered to as

> Shani Chandra yoga. This yoga is a spiritual yoga. In the 4th,

10th

> and 11th, it sort of forms a combination of spiritual and material

> yoga. In any position, it causes a lot of suffering. In the

above

> positions the suffering turns to material prosperity.

>

> I think the lordships of the houses that are ruled by Sa and Mo

and

> the chara karaktwa also plays a role.

>

> Gurus please comment.

>

> Regards

> Supriti

>

> , Krishnamurthy Seetharama

> <krishna_1998@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Supriti,

> >

> > If I have understood this correctly, the involvement of

> > 4th/10th/11th houses or cancer/capricorn/aquarious is necessary

> > for this yoga to be effectively formed.

> >

> > Sanjayji explains this using Indira Gandhi's chart where Saturn

> > is in Cancer and Moon in Capricorn (there is also a parivartana

> > here).

> >

> > Dear Anuruag, Rafal,

> >

> > Please confirm if in the follwoing case, this yoga is

> > manifesting:

> >

> > Moon, the karaka for 4th house is in the 10th aspecting the 4th.

> > Saturn, the karaka for the 10th is in the 4th aspecting the

> > 10th.

> > The lagna is Leo.

> >

> > Please clarify.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Krishna

> >

> > --- supriti108 <supriti108@> wrote:

> >

> > > |OM GURAVE NAMAH|

> > > Dear Rafal ji,

> > >

> > > I too have this yoga in the 2nd house. Sa is debilitated in

> > > my

> > > case. This yoga is formed in the 12th from AL.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Supriti

> > >

> > > Natal Chart

> > >

> > > September 18, 1970

> > > Time: 17:43:30

> > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > Place: 88 E 22' 00 " , 22 N 34' 00 "

> > > Kolkata, India

> > > , Rafal Gendarz

> > > <starsuponme@>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > ivnaykay ÷

> > > > Dear Tarun , Namaskar

> > > >

> > >

> > --------------------------------

---

> > > ----

> > > > Generally Sani and Chandra is destructive Yoga which can

> > > cause

> > > problem

> > > > to the bhava, so the 2nd is the social group and dear ones

> > > (esp

> > > that

> > > > Sani is in Scorpio - 2nd from Libra). But for Virgo Sani is

> > > exalted

> > > and

> > > > forms dhana yoga, now all this is in sixth from AL (and 11

> > > from

> > > Varnaada

> > > > Lagna is involved) so the native can use lies (sa in 2) to

> > > get

> > > things

> > > > done and also be tempted to use coldness towards others. Now

> > >

> > > eleventh

> > > > lord is again forming dhana yoga, but the dispositor is in

> > > twelfth

> > > bhava

> > > > so this also will give some expenses or investments, LL with

> > > 12L

> > > and AL

> > > > Lord in 12H shows going abroad as good option, and as Shukra

> > > is in

> > > forth

> > > > from AL it will give very good comforts in 12 from Lagna,

> > > and very

> > > good

> > > > relation with foreigner consultants (Ve in 7 from D9 and 12

> > > in D1).

> > > > Lakshmi worship is very good. Rahu in D1 and D9 means that

> > > person

> > > > altough having Jyotish Guru will be asking every guy in the

> > > forum

> > > to get

> > > > the answer. Faith is lacking. Guru mantra is the remedy like

> > > OM

> > > GURAVE

> > > > NAMAH. Be careful with women figures as they can give You

> > > scandals

> > > and

> > > > bad name.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

---

> > > ----

> > > > Regards,

> > > > *Rafal Gendarz,*

> > > > *Consultations & Articles:

> > > > *www.rohinaa.com <http://www.rohinaa.com>

> > > > (+48) 503 44 18 18 <http://www.rohinaa.com>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ~Tarun~ napisa?(a):

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Anurag ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > I have this yoga in 2nd hosue with exalted saturn in it.

> > > > >

> > > > > I tried to asked many persons on astrology forums but no

> > > one is

> > > able

> > > > > to answer that..

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > >

> > > > > Tarun

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > -

> > > > > ** Anurag Sharma <anuraagsharma27@>

> > > > > *To:*

> > > > >

> > > > > *Sent:* Monday, April 09, 2007 12:52 PM

> > > > > *Subject:* [Om Krishna Guru] Shani-Chandra Yoga

> > > > >

> > > > > Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

> > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|

> > > > > Learned Members,

> > > > >

> > > > > Sanjay Ji has mentioned at one or two places in his

> > > works, and

> > > > > elsewhere, that the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 4th,

> > > 10th and

> > > 11th

> > > > > Houses is a Rajayoga which gives results regarding

> > > some valued

> > > > > objective, after great initial suffering. This is of

> > > course

> > > > > established in so many charts.

> > > > >

> > > > > In a recent lecture at SJC Attri (MP3 file), Sanjay Ji

> > > also

> > > mentioned

> > > > > the Yoga again, as meaning something different in

> > > these

> > > houses.

> > > > > In an email Sanjay Ji had stated several years back,

> > > that in

> > > the 4th

> > > > > House, as Chandra has Digbala, the native did work

> > > that was

> > > pleasing

> > > > > to his heart, and that of others, and attained great

> > > popularity. This

> > > > > was in context of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's horoscope and

> > > that

> > > of Dr.

> > > > > B.V. Raman.

> > > > >

> > > > > Would anyone have Sanjay Ji's views, either expressly

> > > or

> > > through his

> > > > > teaching and instruction on this Yoga in the aforesaid

> > > Bhavas,

> > > > > especially the 10th and the 11th?

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Anurag Sharma

> > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

> > > > > <http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com>

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> > Krishna

> > http://astrokrishna.blogspot.com

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

_

> ______________

> > TV dinner still cooling?

> > Check out " Tonight's Picks " on TV.

> > http://tv./

> >

>

Guest guest

According to

lalu prasad yadav too have this combination in 4th house.

dob :

11 june 1948,in Aries lagna , and cancer Rashi , and leo navamsa.

http://in.hindi./Astrology/CelebrityPredictions/0702/28/1070

228040_1.htm

<p>

<a

href= " http://in.hindi./Astrology/CelebrityPredictions/0702/2

8/1070228040_1.htm " >

lalu prasad Yadav</a></p>

please connect this hyperlink. as it is broken due to less width

available

Regards

Tarun

, " supriti108 " <supriti108

wrote:

>

> |OM GURAVE NAMAH|

> Dear Krishna,

>

> Per my understanding the conjunction of Mo and Sa is refered to as

> Shani Chandra yoga. This yoga is a spiritual yoga. In the 4th,

10th

> and 11th, it sort of forms a combination of spiritual and material

> yoga. In any position, it causes a lot of suffering. In the

above

> positions the suffering turns to material prosperity.

>

> I think the lordships of the houses that are ruled by Sa and Mo

and

> the chara karaktwa also plays a role.

>

> Gurus please comment.

>

> Regards

> Supriti

>

> <krishna_1998@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Supriti,

> >

> > If I have understood this correctly, the involvement of

> > 4th/10th/11th houses or cancer/capricorn/aquarious is necessary

> > for this yoga to be effectively formed.

> >

> > Sanjayji explains this using Indira Gandhi's chart where Saturn

> > is in Cancer and Moon in Capricorn (there is also a parivartana

> > here).

> >

> > Dear Anuruag, Rafal,

> >

> > Please confirm if in the follwoing case, this yoga is

> > manifesting:

> >

> > Moon, the karaka for 4th house is in the 10th aspecting the 4th.

> > Saturn, the karaka for the 10th is in the 4th aspecting the

> > 10th.

> > The lagna is Leo.

> >

> > Please clarify.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Krishna

> >

> > --- supriti108 <supriti108@> wrote:

> >

> > > |OM GURAVE NAMAH|

> > > Dear Rafal ji,

> > >

> > > I too have this yoga in the 2nd house. Sa is debilitated in

> > > my

> > > case. This yoga is formed in the 12th from AL.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Supriti

> > >

> > > Natal Chart

> > >

> > > September 18, 1970

> > > Time: 17:43:30

> > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > Place: 88 E 22' 00 " , 22 N 34' 00 "

> > > Kolkata, India

> > > , Rafal Gendarz

> > > <starsuponme@>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > ivnaykay ÷

> > > > Dear Tarun , Namaskar

> > > >

> > >

---

> > > ----

> > > > Generally Sani and Chandra is destructive Yoga which can

> > > cause

> > > problem

> > > > to the bhava, so the 2nd is the social group and dear ones

> > > (esp

> > > that

> > > > Sani is in Scorpio - 2nd from Libra). But for Virgo Sani is

> > > exalted

> > > and

> > > > forms dhana yoga, now all this is in sixth from AL (and 11

> > > from

> > > Varnaada

> > > > Lagna is involved) so the native can use lies (sa in 2) to

> > > get

> > > things

> > > > done and also be tempted to use coldness towards others. Now

> > >

> > > eleventh

> > > > lord is again forming dhana yoga, but the dispositor is in

> > > twelfth

> > > bhava

> > > > so this also will give some expenses or investments, LL with

> > > 12L

> > > and AL

> > > > Lord in 12H shows going abroad as good option, and as Shukra

> > > is in

> > > forth

> > > > from AL it will give very good comforts in 12 from Lagna,

> > > and very

> > > good

> > > > relation with foreigner consultants (Ve in 7 from D9 and 12

> > > in D1).

> > > > Lakshmi worship is very good. Rahu in D1 and D9 means that

> > > person

> > > > altough having Jyotish Guru will be asking every guy in the

> > > forum

> > > to get

> > > > the answer. Faith is lacking. Guru mantra is the remedy like

> > > OM

> > > GURAVE

> > > > NAMAH. Be careful with women figures as they can give You

> > > scandals

> > > and

> > > > bad name.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

---

> > > ----

> > > > Regards,

> > > > *Rafal Gendarz,*

> > > > *Consultations & Articles:

> > > > *www.rohinaa.com <http://www.rohinaa.com>

> > > > (+48) 503 44 18 18 <http://www.rohinaa.com>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ~Tarun~ napisa?(a):

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Anurag ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > I have this yoga in 2nd hosue with exalted saturn in it.

> > > > >

> > > > > I tried to asked many persons on astrology forums but no

> > > one is

> > > able

> > > > > to answer that..

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > >

> > > > > Tarun

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > -

> > > > > ** Anurag Sharma <anuraagsharma27@>

> > > > > *To:*

> > > > >

> > > > > *Sent:* Monday, April 09, 2007 12:52 PM

> > > > > *Subject:* [Om Krishna Guru] Shani-Chandra Yoga

> > > > >

> > > > > Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

> > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|

> > > > > Learned Members,

> > > > >

> > > > > Sanjay Ji has mentioned at one or two places in his

> > > works, and

> > > > > elsewhere, that the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 4th,

> > > 10th and

> > > 11th

> > > > > Houses is a Rajayoga which gives results regarding

> > > some valued

> > > > > objective, after great initial suffering. This is of

> > > course

> > > > > established in so many charts.

> > > > >

> > > > > In a recent lecture at SJC Attri (MP3 file), Sanjay Ji

> > > also

> > > mentioned

> > > > > the Yoga again, as meaning something different in

> > > these

> > > houses.

> > > > > In an email Sanjay Ji had stated several years back,

> > > that in

> > > the 4th

> > > > > House, as Chandra has Digbala, the native did work

> > > that was

> > > pleasing

> > > > > to his heart, and that of others, and attained great

> > > popularity. This

> > > > > was in context of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's horoscope and

> > > that

> > > of Dr.

> > > > > B.V. Raman.

> > > > >

> > > > > Would anyone have Sanjay Ji's views, either expressly

> > > or

> > > through his

> > > > > teaching and instruction on this Yoga in the aforesaid

> > > Bhavas,

> > > > > especially the 10th and the 11th?

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Anurag Sharma

> > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

> > > > > <http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com>

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> > Krishna

> > http://astrokrishna.blogspot.com

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

_

> ______________

> > TV dinner still cooling?

> > Check out " Tonight's Picks " on TV.

> > http://tv./

> >

>

Guest guest

lalu prasad Yadav

, " Tarun " <tarun.virgo wrote:>> According to > lalu prasad yadav too have this combination in 4th house.> dob : > 11 june 1948,in Aries lagna , and cancer Rashi , and leo navamsa.> http://in.hindi./Astrology/CelebrityPredictions/0702/28/1070> 228040_1.htm> <p>> <a > href= " http://in.hindi./Astrology/CelebrityPredictions/0702/2> 8/1070228040_1.htm " >> lalu prasad Yadav</a></p>> > please connect this hyperlink. as it is broken due to less width > available> > Regards> > Tarun> > > > , " supriti108 " supriti108@ > wrote:> >> > |OM GURAVE NAMAH|> > Dear Krishna,> > > > Per my understanding the conjunction of Mo and Sa is refered to as > > Shani Chandra yoga. This yoga is a spiritual yoga. In the 4th, > 10th > > and 11th, it sort of forms a combination of spiritual and material > > yoga. In any position, it causes a lot of suffering. In the > above > > positions the suffering turns to material prosperity.> > > > I think the lordships of the houses that are ruled by Sa and Mo > and > > the chara karaktwa also plays a role.> > > > Gurus please comment.> > > > Regards> > Supriti> > > > , Krishnamurthy Seetharama > > <krishna_1998@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Supriti,> > > > > > If I have understood this correctly, the involvement of> > > 4th/10th/11th houses or cancer/capricorn/aquarious is necessary> > > for this yoga to be effectively formed.> > > > > > Sanjayji explains this using Indira Gandhi's chart where Saturn> > > is in Cancer and Moon in Capricorn (there is also a parivartana> > > here).> > > > > > Dear Anuruag, Rafal,> > > > > > Please confirm if in the follwoing case, this yoga is> > > manifesting:> > > > > > Moon, the karaka for 4th house is in the 10th aspecting the 4th.> > > Saturn, the karaka for the 10th is in the 4th aspecting the> > > 10th.> > > The lagna is Leo.> > > > > > Please clarify.> > > > > > Regards,> > > Krishna> > > > > > --- supriti108 <supriti108@> wrote:> > > > > > > |OM GURAVE NAMAH|> > > > Dear Rafal ji,> > > > > > > > I too have this yoga in the 2nd house. Sa is debilitated in> > > > my > > > > case. This yoga is formed in the 12th from AL.> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > Supriti> > > > > > > > Natal Chart> > > > > > > > September 18, 1970> > > > Time: 17:43:30> > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > Place: 88 E 22' 00 " , 22 N 34' 00 " > > > > Kolkata, India> > > > , Rafal Gendarz> > > > <starsuponme@> > > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > ivnaykay ÷> > > > > Dear Tarun , Namaskar> > > > >> > > >> > > --------------------------------> ---> > > > ----> > > > > Generally Sani and Chandra is destructive Yoga which can> > > > cause > > > > problem > > > > > to the bhava, so the 2nd is the social group and dear ones> > > > (esp > > > > that > > > > > Sani is in Scorpio - 2nd from Libra). But for Virgo Sani is> > > > exalted > > > > and > > > > > forms dhana yoga, now all this is in sixth from AL (and 11> > > > from > > > > Varnaada > > > > > Lagna is involved) so the native can use lies (sa in 2) to> > > > get > > > > things > > > > > done and also be tempted to use coldness towards others. Now> > > > > > > > eleventh > > > > > lord is again forming dhana yoga, but the dispositor is in> > > > twelfth > > > > bhava > > > > > so this also will give some expenses or investments, LL with> > > > 12L > > > > and AL > > > > > Lord in 12H shows going abroad as good option, and as Shukra> > > > is in > > > > forth > > > > > from AL it will give very good comforts in 12 from Lagna,> > > > and very > > > > good > > > > > relation with foreigner consultants (Ve in 7 from D9 and 12> > > > in D1). > > > > > Lakshmi worship is very good. Rahu in D1 and D9 means that> > > > person > > > > > altough having Jyotish Guru will be asking every guy in the> > > > forum > > > > to get > > > > > the answer. Faith is lacking. Guru mantra is the remedy like> > > > OM > > > > GURAVE > > > > > NAMAH. Be careful with women figures as they can give You> > > > scandals > > > > and > > > > > bad name.> > > > > > > > > >> > > >> > > --------------------------------> ---> > > > ----> > > > > Regards,> > > > > *Rafal Gendarz,*> > > > > *Consultations & Articles:> > > > > *www.rohinaa.com <http://www.rohinaa.com>> > > > > (+48) 503 44 18 18 <http://www.rohinaa.com>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ~Tarun~ napisa?(a):> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Anurag ji,> > > > > > > > > > > > I have this yoga in 2nd hosue with exalted saturn in it.> > > > > > > > > > > > I tried to asked many persons on astrology forums but no> > > > one is > > > > able > > > > > > to answer that..> > > > > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > > > > > Tarun> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > -> > > > > > ** Anurag Sharma <anuraagsharma27@>> > > > > > *To:* > > > > > > > > > > > *Sent:* Monday, April 09, 2007 12:52 PM> > > > > > *Subject:* [Om Krishna Guru] Shani-Chandra Yoga> > > > > >> > > > > > Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > > > Learned Members,> > > > > >> > > > > > Sanjay Ji has mentioned at one or two places in his> > > > works, and> > > > > > elsewhere, that the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 4th,> > > > 10th and > > > > 11th> > > > > > Houses is a Rajayoga which gives results regarding> > > > some valued> > > > > > objective, after great initial suffering. This is of> > > > course> > > > > > established in so many charts.> > > > > >> > > > > > In a recent lecture at SJC Attri (MP3 file), Sanjay Ji> > > > also > > > > mentioned> > > > > > the Yoga again, as meaning something different in> > > > these > > > > houses.> > > > > > In an email Sanjay Ji had stated several years back,> > > > that in > > > > the 4th> > > > > > House, as Chandra has Digbala, the native did work> > > > that was > > > > pleasing> > > > > > to his heart, and that of others, and attained great > > > > popularity. This> > > > > > was in context of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's horoscope and> > > > that > > > > of Dr.> > > > > > B.V. Raman.> > > > > >> > > > > > Would anyone have Sanjay Ji's views, either expressly> > > > or > > > > through his> > > > > > teaching and instruction on this Yoga in the aforesaid> > > > Bhavas,> > > > > > especially the 10th and the 11th?> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > > > <http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com>> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > Krishna> > > http://astrokrishna.blogspot.com> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ___________________> _> > ______________> > > TV dinner still cooling? > > > Check out " Tonight's Picks " on TV.> > > http://tv./> > >> >>

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna Dear Tijana and other memebers, namaskar I don-t see why you think that Amavasya dosa can give good jyotisha? It is tithi dosa and will cause problems in life until remedies are performed. The native has such bad excperiences and problems, hence his minde can be involved/interested in curses and such things, maybe at some level he knows, remembers that suffering he passed through in previous birth... Ak involvement with 11th is very good combination I agree.. best wishes, Bojan Hari Om Tat Satnix_nixen <nix_nixen wrote: Om Gurave NamahDear Anurag,In your chart this yoga is still modified as Sun-AK and lagna lord conjoins Saturn and Moon. Amavasya can give good Jyotisha and spirituality is indicated because AK is involved. I think that what makes you good Jyotisha are yogas in your 11th- dispositor of AK (10th lord) is in 11th. It conjoins AmK which among other good things gives great intelligence. Jupiter, lord of the 12th-paravidya and 5th-knowledge aspects this combination from the 5th and have mutual aspect with Mars-yoga karaka…Do you take into consideration Shakti yoga in your chart as it is formed from AK?Warm regards,Tijana , "Anurag Sharma" <anuraagsharma27 wrote:>> > |Om Shreenivasaya

Namah|> > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > Dear Tijana,> > Saturn with the Moon fosters detachment and distance from the mind. It> will do this through hurt, suffering, pain, anxiety, melancholy and> other such attributes associated with Saturn. The Jatak may feel as if> he is excluded from joy and full societal participation, the latter> qualties indicated by the Moon.> > However, in the 4th, 10th and 11th Houses, even though these qualities> may happen, and in fact most probably, do happen, they will lead to> Rajayoga.> > The detachment and the severityexperienced by the mind is clear from the> personality of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan. What is also clear is his great> success in films and his enormous wealth. So, the two can coexist> together.> > I have the Yoga in my 10th House. 11th June, 1972; 10:17:56 AM;

Cuttack,> Orissa, India. This is an Amavasya Moon as well. Some of my work on the> subject of Curses deals with this aspect and may appear in the next> issue of the Jyotish Digest.> > Regards,> > Anurag Sharma> > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> , "nix_nixen" <nix_nixen@> wrote:> >> >> > Om Gurave Namah> > Dear members,> > Sani/Chandra yoga is considered inauspicious for the relative plane> > of existance. It implies ascetism as the person with this combination> > is deprived of wealth, happiness, etc. unless there are strong Raja> > yogas in the chart. Saravali mentions this combination in this> >

context and emphasizes the importance of the navamsas (also houses)> > for certain formations of the yoga.> > Another relation of Ch/Sa that gives Bramhana yoga is very> > interesting. If Chandra is placed in dusthana (6,8,12-karaka Sa) and> > Saturn is in lagna or aspects it, a person will be a bramhana-one who> > chants Gayatri mantra in the morning and in that way destroys the> > sins (Saturn) of the world (Chandra).> > What is sure is that Sa/Ch yoga (under specific cirumstances)> > indicates spirituality (Sri Aurobindo, Swami Vivekananda, Jayendra> > Saraswati, or Bramhana yoga-Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Srila Prabhupada,> > Sai Baba…)> > Warm regards,> > Tijana> >> >> >> > , Bojan Vidakovic

janbovid@> > wrote:> > >> > > HARE RAMA KRISHNA> > > Dear members there must be another yogas in cart to> > > prove this Raj yoga. What are the effects of it in> > > carts of people having it, can you please share your> > > experiences with all (when in 4/10/11th bhava).> > > This is Kalika yoga and per my experience when> > > connected with lagnesha or trines etc. it can give> > > tremendeous anger, like when kali starts it dance - so> > > the person can broke everything he reaches in such a> > > state. Also it is Ch that is with Sani and Sanjay says> > > that this yoga gives natural state of melancholy. This> > > yoga gives it and the medicin is laugh of Buda.> > > Hope this helps, Bojan> > > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > --- Pranav Gupta sushmagupta51@

wrote:> > >> > > > !Om Gurave Namah!> > > > Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar!> > > >> > > > When you get a moment, can you point me to Sanjay> > > > ji's lecture you are refering to?> > > >> > > > I have this yoga in 4th H (Aries Asc) but was> > > > never able to fully understand the reasoning behind> > > > it being regarded as a Raj yoga. I will appreciate> > > > if you can point to any literature in this regard.> > > >> > > > Warm Regards,> > > > Pranav> > > >> > > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > Learned Members,> > > >> > > > Sanjay Ji has mentioned at one or two places in

his> > > > works, and> > > > elsewhere, that the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 4th,> > > > 10th and 11th> > > > Houses is a Rajayoga which gives results regarding> > > > some valued> > > > objective, after great initial suffering. This is of> > > > course> > > > established in so many charts.> > > >> > > > In a recent lecture at SJC Attri (MP3 file), Sanjay> > > > Ji also mentioned> > > > the Yoga again, as meaning something different in> > > > these houses.> > > > In an email Sanjay Ji had stated several years back,> > > > that in the 4th> > > > House, as Chandra has Digbala, the native did work> > > > that was pleasing> > > > to his heart, and that of others, and attained great> >

> > popularity. This> > > > was in context of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's horoscope> > > > and that of Dr.> > > > B.V. Raman.> > > >> > > > Would anyone have Sanjay Ji's views, either> > > > expressly or through his> > > > teaching and instruction on this Yoga in the> > > > aforesaid Bhavas,> > > > especially the 10th and the 11th?> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > > Best wishes, Bojan Vidakovic> > > http://www.jatavedas.com> > >> > >> > >> > >> > ________> > ______________> > > Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.> > > Try the Mail Beta.> > > http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html> > >> >>Best wishes, Bojan Vidakovichttp://www.jatavedas.com

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

|Om Lakshmyai Namah|

Dear Bojan and learned members,

In my previous email addressed to Tijana and the group, I have elaborated on some of the quite severe pressures of birth on the Amavasya Tithi. Undoubtedly, this is a Tithi Dosha as described by Parashara. I have also indicated the importance of the placement of Guru in a chart of Amavasya Birth. All these specific factors have been taken from Visti Larsen's lecture where he discusses all these features. If I remember correctly, an example of his student Branka Dragisic was also taken in that class. Further, unless my memory deceives me, that chart had an auspicious Guru which would help in surmounting the ill effects of the Dosha.

Some of the effects are that Guru does not look at the horoscope: marriage and progeny as too wealth can suffer. But a strong Guru in the chart may attempt to do away with the suffering. I feel this description is very astute.

As to your question to Tijana and other members, in that same lecture, I don't know if it is the Kalachakra one, Visti points out that in some cases the Dosha can indicate blessings of the Goddess and some special psychic powers. Why? Rahu lords the Amavasya Tithi and the deity is Durga. Rahu can indicate psychic powers. In Jyotisha, there are two methods to study: Rahu's research and Guru's classical approach. I consider myself blessed to have come to Jyotish in the Vimshottari Dasha of Guru in Dhanu Rashi in the 5th House. There is nothing like the unadulterated Sanatan grace of Brihaspati and the Parampara! In such cases, if at all Rahu was contributing some special powers, they would work well in broadening spiritual and occult horizons.

Perhaps these inputs from Rahu can dissolve barriers and make the Jyotishi appreciate and recognise Nimitta more. My example of Mahamaya in the other email is relevant in context of the fact that Rahu Moola dasha runs, if computed from all of Lagna, Moon and Sun. It is nearing an end. I have given the combinations for pursuit of spiritual matters in the chart and in that light also, Mahamaya visit becomes important.

Regarding your point about interest in Curses etc, I would like to make a distinction. I think that should be credited more to the Shrapa in the chart, rather than the Dosha. As the Shrapa conjoins the Lagnesh and the AK, naturally it will play a very important role in the psychological and societal makeup of the native. It has also contributed to an understanding of suffering itself as Matri Shrapa is unique in that all pain is felt in the mind. In this, if the Shrapa is in a good house, then the native can attempt to get past his own suffering and aim to develop competence to help others overwhelmed by like suffering. This might be important for healers, professionals who deal with acute problems of clients and those who seek to combine tools such as depth psychology and comparative myth to aid the proper unfolding of the human person in specific and notable cases.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com--- In , Bojan Vidakovic <janbovid wrote:>> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Tijana and other memebers, namaskar> I don-t see why you think that Amavasya dosa can give good jyotisha? It is tithi dosa and will cause problems in life until remedies are performed. The native has such bad excperiences and problems, hence his minde can be involved/interested in curses and such things, maybe at some level he knows, remembers that suffering he passed through in previous birth...> Ak involvement with 11th is very good combination I agree..> best wishes, Bojan> Hari Om Tat Sat> > nix_nixen nix_nixen wrote:> Om Gurave Namah> Dear Anurag,> In your chart this yoga is still modified as Sun-AK and lagna lord > conjoins Saturn and Moon. Amavasya can give good Jyotisha and > spirituality is indicated because AK is involved. I think that what > makes you good Jyotisha are yogas in your 11th- dispositor of AK > (10th lord) is in 11th. It conjoins AmK which among other good things > gives great intelligence. Jupiter, lord of the 12th-paravidya and 5th-> knowledge aspects this combination from the 5th and have mutual > aspect with Mars-yoga karaka…> Do you take into consideration Shakti yoga in your chart as it is > formed from AK?> Warm regards,> Tijana > > , "Anurag Sharma" > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> >> > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > Dear Tijana,> > > > Saturn with the Moon fosters detachment and distance from the mind. > It> > will do this through hurt, suffering, pain, anxiety, melancholy and> > other such attributes associated with Saturn. The Jatak may feel as > if> > he is excluded from joy and full societal participation, the latter> > qualties indicated by the Moon.> > > > However, in the 4th, 10th and 11th Houses, even though these > qualities> > may happen, and in fact most probably, do happen, they will lead to> > Rajayoga.> > > > The detachment and the severityexperienced by the mind is clear > from the> > personality of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan. What is also clear is his great> > success in films and his enormous wealth. So, the two can coexist> > together.> > > > I have the Yoga in my 10th House. 11th June, 1972; 10:17:56 AM; > Cuttack,> > Orissa, India. This is an Amavasya Moon as well. Some of my work on > the> > subject of Curses deals with this aspect and may appear in the next> > issue of the Jyotish Digest.> > > > Regards,> > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > , "nix_nixen" <nix_nixen@> wrote:> > >> > >> > > Om Gurave Namah> > > Dear members,> > > Sani/Chandra yoga is considered inauspicious for the relative > plane> > > of existance. It implies ascetism as the person with this > combination> > > is deprived of wealth, happiness, etc. unless there are strong > Raja> > > yogas in the chart. Saravali mentions this combination in this> > > context and emphasizes the importance of the navamsas (also > houses)> > > for certain formations of the yoga.> > > Another relation of Ch/Sa that gives Bramhana yoga is very> > > interesting. If Chandra is placed in dusthana (6,8,12-karaka Sa) > and> > > Saturn is in lagna or aspects it, a person will be a bramhana-one > who> > > chants Gayatri mantra in the morning and in that way destroys the> > > sins (Saturn) of the world (Chandra).> > > What is sure is that Sa/Ch yoga (under specific cirumstances)> > > indicates spirituality (Sri Aurobindo, Swami Vivekananda, Jayendra> > > Saraswati, or Bramhana yoga-Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Srila > Prabhupada,> > > Sai Baba…)> > > Warm regards,> > > Tijana> > >> > >> > >> > > , Bojan Vidakovic janbovid@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > HARE RAMA KRISHNA> > > > Dear members there must be another yogas in cart to> > > > prove this Raj yoga. What are the effects of it in> > > > carts of people having it, can you please share your> > > > experiences with all (when in 4/10/11th bhava).> > > > This is Kalika yoga and per my experience when> > > > connected with lagnesha or trines etc. it can give> > > > tremendeous anger, like when kali starts it dance - so> > > > the person can broke everything he reaches in such a> > > > state. Also it is Ch that is with Sani and Sanjay says> > > > that this yoga gives natural state of melancholy. This> > > > yoga gives it and the medicin is laugh of Buda.> > > > Hope this helps, Bojan> > > > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > > --- Pranav Gupta sushmagupta51@ wrote:> > > >> > > > > !Om Gurave Namah!> > > > > Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar!> > > > >> > > > > When you get a moment, can you point me to Sanjay> > > > > ji's lecture you are refering to?> > > > >> > > > > I have this yoga in 4th H (Aries Asc) but was> > > > > never able to fully understand the reasoning behind> > > > > it being regarded as a Raj yoga. I will appreciate> > > > > if you can point to any literature in this regard.> > > > >> > > > > Warm Regards,> > > > > Pranav> > > > >> > > > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > > Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > > Learned Members,> > > > >> > > > > Sanjay Ji has mentioned at one or two places in his> > > > > works, and> > > > > elsewhere, that the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 4th,> > > > > 10th and 11th> > > > > Houses is a Rajayoga which gives results regarding> > > > > some valued> > > > > objective, after great initial suffering. This is of> > > > > course> > > > > established in so many charts.> > > > >> > > > > In a recent lecture at SJC Attri (MP3 file), Sanjay> > > > > Ji also mentioned> > > > > the Yoga again, as meaning something different in> > > > > these houses.> > > > > In an email Sanjay Ji had stated several years back,> > > > > that in the 4th> > > > > House, as Chandra has Digbala, the native did work> > > > > that was pleasing> > > > > to his heart, and that of others, and attained great> > > > > popularity. This> > > > > was in context of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's horoscope> > > > > and that of Dr.> > > > > B.V. Raman.> > > > >> > > > > Would anyone have Sanjay Ji's views, either> > > > > expressly or through his> > > > > teaching and instruction on this Yoga in the> > > > > aforesaid Bhavas,> > > > > especially the 10th and the 11th?> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Best wishes, Bojan Vidakovic> > > > http://www.jatavedas.com> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ________> > > ______________> > > > Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.> > > > Try the Mail Beta.> > > > http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html> > > >> > >> >> > > > > > > Best wishes, Bojan Vidakovic> http://www.jatavedas.com> > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> Check outnew cars at Autos.>

Guest guest

Respected learned members,

Any thoughts on parivartana of Chandra (karka in makar) and Shani

(from makar in karka) for Mesh lagna jatak

(d & tob:26/11/1976,17:31,101E39'3N5'GMT+8).

Somewhere I read owner of lands (possibly interpreted to something a

king would possess and was with reference to 4th house and 10th house

not specifically Shani-Chandra) - just wondering could it also mean

something else as well like fame in spirituality. Curious also about

time of manifestation?

Best regards,

Kaushik.

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

|Om Lakshmyai Namah|

Dear Krishna Ji,

Namaskar.

I was referring to a personal email from Sanjay Ji dated 9.12.2003 in which he had referred to the charts of Shri PV Narasimha Rao, former PM of India, Shri Amitabh Bachchan and Dr. B.V. Raman. I have only a hard copy of the email now. While Sanjay Ji gave the birth data for PV Narasimha Rao and BV Raman he did not give the data for Amitabh Bachchan. I do not have the data with me.

However, while discussing Dr. Raman's and Shri Bachchan's charts, Pt. Rath referred to both having Kumbha Lagna and the 6th and 12th Lords Shani and Chandra being in the 4th Houses.

My query in that instance was that the Vipreeta Raja Yoga in Kendra occured in my chart also, like in the late Prime Minister's chart, in the 10th House. Sanjay Ji distinguished the two charts, stating that in Shri Rao's chart, Mars and Sun were the Dusthana Lords involved and both had Digbala in the 10th House showing Artha Ayana or politics.

In my chart, Moon has minimum Digbala and Saturn too does not have much. Though my intention then was not to question my lack of political leanings, I was grateful for the explanation. Sanjay Ji then went on to say that in my case Shani-Chandra Yoga was a Rajayoga that fructified after great initial suffering and hardship. His instruction was basically that if I were to compare then I should compare the Yoga as it manifested in Shri Bachchan's Chart and that of Dr. Raman's. Obviously, it needs to be highlighted here that it is only the commonality of the Yoga that exists in the three charts and no other commonality need be imagined.

I can only confirm that Sanjay Ji's teaching is absolutely correct in its essence and though many difficulties persist in one's own chart, the nature of the Shani-Chandra Yoga is exactly as it has been stated. Sanjay Ji had also pointed out the need to remedy the Amavasya Dosha in the 10th House.

As for the chart you have given, certainly there is a Karaka Parivartana but I have never seen the Shani-Chandra Yoga being construed in this way. In fact, I have only seen it applied in case of Yuti of the two Grahas in the 4th, 10th and 11th Houses.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Anurag,> > Thanks for the information on the Yoga. With the details I have,> Amitabh doesn't seem to have this yoga. Could you please share> his birth data?> > Also, please give your opinion on whether this yoga exists in> the following chart:> > DOB: Sep 7, 1958> TOB: 6:15 am> POB: Bangalore> > Here the karaka of 4th and the karaka of 10 have exchanged> places and aspect each other. AL is involved.> > Regards,> Krishna> > Regards,> Krishna> --- Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27 wrote:> > > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > Dear Bojan,> > > > Namaskar.> > > > In the chart of the late Dr. B.V. Raman, it occured in the 4th> > House and> > he became the most popular and appreciated Jyotisha and author> > on the> > art while he was still alive. Pt. Sanjay Rath described it> > beautifully> > in a personal email to me several years back, in response to a> > query put> > forward by me regarding Vipreeta Raja Yoga in Kendra. He said> > Dr. Raman> > would deliver his Jyotish magazine on a bicycle: the> > Shani-Chandra Yoga> > giving initial hardship and great suffering, and then later he> > flew all> > over the world giving lectures on the art and his Astrological> > Magazine> > also became a great success.> > > > In the chart of Shri Amitabh Bachchan, perhaps the most> > popular cine> > star of India, the Yoga again occurs in the 4th House. Mr.> > Bachchan was> > an executive who decided to follow his heart and Sanjay Ji> > said he had> > to sleep on the pavements of Mumbai as he had no money to pay> > the rent.> > Then he became the greatest star in Indian cinema and occupies> > a unique> > place in the hearts of millions of people.> > > > So, the Shani Chandra Yoga in the 4th (and 10th and 11th> > Houses)> > according to Sanjay Ji is a suo moto Rajayoga that gives the> > delayed> > fructification of some cherished objective but after great> > initial> > trials, hardship and suffering.> > > > Swami Vivekananda had it in the 10th House. Despite his very> > best> > efforts he could not get a job. And then he was later invited> > to the> > World Parliament of Religions at Chicago where his speech was> > immensely> > stirring. So, this tremendous fame and Karma came out of the> > Yoga in the> > 10th House.> > > > Jyotish Guru Visti Larsen is a young man who has accomplished> > so much,> > written such wonderful articles and a fine book and teaches so> > well> > through his lectures. He has the Yoga in the 11th House of> > esoteric> > traditions.> > > > I have the Yoga in the 10th House: 11th June, 1972; 10:17:56> > AM;> > Cuttack. Orissa, India.> > > > I couldn't agree more with you when you say one must evaluate> > other> > Yogas. As I have written elsewhere, the Yogas from the AL must> > be seen> > and they will show whether the Yoga, for instance, is working> > ourely in> > the spiritual realm; this would happen when there are benefics> > in the> > 6th and 3rd from the AL.> > > > Suppose, the Yoga is to function in the material realm or in> > both, then> > Dhan Yogas and other Rajayogas must be seen to properly gauge> > the> > potential of the horoscope to achieve great things.> > > > Best wishes,> > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > > > , Bojan Vidakovic> > janbovid@> > wrote:> > >> > > HARE RAMA KRISHNA> > > Dear members there must be another yogas in cart to> > > prove this Raj yoga. What are the effects of it in> > > carts of people having it, can you please share your> > > experiences with all (when in 4/10/11th bhava).> > > This is Kalika yoga and per my experience when> > > connected with lagnesha or trines etc. it can give> > > tremendeous anger, like when kali starts it dance - so> > > the person can broke everything he reaches in such a> > > state. Also it is Ch that is with Sani and Sanjay says> > > that this yoga gives natural state of melancholy. This> > > yoga gives it and the medicin is laugh of Buda.> > > Hope this helps, Bojan> > > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > --- Pranav Gupta sushmagupta51@ wrote:> > >> > > > !Om Gurave Namah!> > > > Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar!> > > >> > > > When you get a moment, can you point me to Sanjay> > > > ji's lecture you are refering to?> > > >> > > > I have this yoga in 4th H (Aries Asc) but was> > > > never able to fully understand the reasoning behind> > > > it being regarded as a Raj yoga. I will appreciate> > > > if you can point to any literature in this regard.> > > >> > > > Warm Regards,> > > > Pranav> > > >> > > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > Learned Members,> > > >> > > > Sanjay Ji has mentioned at one or two places in his> > > > works, and> > > > elsewhere, that the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 4th,> > > > 10th and 11th> > > > Houses is a Rajayoga which gives results regarding> > > > some valued> > > > objective, after great initial suffering. This is of> > > > course> > > > established in so many charts.> > > >> > > > In a recent lecture at SJC Attri (MP3 file), Sanjay> > > > Ji also mentioned> > > > the Yoga again, as meaning something different in> > > > these houses.> > > > In an email Sanjay Ji had stated several years back,> > > > that in the 4th> > > > House, as Chandra has Digbala, the native did work> > > > that was pleasing> > > > to his heart, and that of others, and attained great> > > > popularity. This> > > > was in context of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's horoscope> > > > and that of Dr.> > > > B.V. Raman.> > > >> > > > Would anyone have Sanjay Ji's views, either> > > > expressly or through his> > > > teaching and instruction on this Yoga in the> > > > aforesaid Bhavas,> > > > especially the 10th and the 11th?> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > > Best wishes, Bojan Vidakovic> > > http://www.jatavedas.com> > >> > >> > >> > >> >> ______________________\> > ____________> > > Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.> > > Try the Mail Beta.> > >> >> http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html> > >> > > > > > > > > Regards,> Krishna> http://astrokrishna.blogspot.com> > > > > Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check. > Try the Mail Beta.> http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html>

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

|Om Lakshmyai Namah|

Dear Sunil,

Your birth data for Mr. Bachchan is probably correct. Please post it; some members are keen to have it. The Yoga would certainly be formed as Shani in Vrishabh and Chandra in Tula would aspect each other with Rashi Drishti. This could be one way in which the Yoga could be formed, if one of the two Grahas is in the 4th, 10th and 11th Houses, and there is Rashi Drishti.

I cannot be sure if this chart is correct but the Yoga is formed.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com--- In , "astro_tellerkerala" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > om krishna guru,> > dear anuragji,> > I hav one doubt ,i find many people with sani in 4th> ,is it applicable to them all.As your reference about amitabh bachan is-> he has sani as lagna lord in 4th ,and moon is in tula .So how can it be> moon -sat yoga ,may be my data is wrong.> > regds sunil nair .> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > , "Anurag Sharma"> anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> >> >> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> >> > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> >> > Dear Bojan,> >> > Namaskar.> >> > In the chart of the late Dr. B.V. Raman, it occured in the 4th House> and> > he became the most popular and appreciated Jyotisha and author on the> > art while he was still alive. Pt. Sanjay Rath described it beautifully> > in a personal email to me several years back, in response to a query> put> > forward by me regarding Vipreeta Raja Yoga in Kendra. He said Dr.> Raman> > would deliver his Jyotish magazine on a bicycle: the Shani-Chandra> Yoga> > giving initial hardship and great suffering, and then later he flew> all> > over the world giving lectures on the art and his Astrological> Magazine> > also became a great success.> >> > In the chart of Shri Amitabh Bachchan, perhaps the most popular cine> > star of India, the Yoga again occurs in the 4th House. Mr. Bachchan> was> > an executive who decided to follow his heart and Sanjay Ji said he had> > to sleep on the pavements of Mumbai as he had no money to pay the> rent.> > Then he became the greatest star in Indian cinema and occupies a> unique> > place in the hearts of millions of people.> >> > So, the Shani Chandra Yoga in the 4th (and 10th and 11th Houses)> > according to Sanjay Ji is a suo moto Rajayoga that gives the delayed> > fructification of some cherished objective but after great initial> > trials, hardship and suffering.> >> > Swami Vivekananda had it in the 10th House. Despite his very best> > efforts he could not get a job. And then he was later invited to the> > World Parliament of Religions at Chicago where his speech was> immensely> > stirring. So, this tremendous fame and Karma came out of the Yoga in> the> > 10th House.> >> > Jyotish Guru Visti Larsen is a young man who has accomplished so much,> > written such wonderful articles and a fine book and teaches so well> > through his lectures. He has the Yoga in the 11th House of esoteric> > traditions.> >> > I have the Yoga in the 10th House: 11th June, 1972; 10:17:56 AM;> > Cuttack. Orissa, India.> >> > I couldn't agree more with you when you say one must evaluate other> > Yogas. As I have written elsewhere, the Yogas from the AL must be seen> > and they will show whether the Yoga, for instance, is working ourely> in> > the spiritual realm; this would happen when there are benefics in the> > 6th and 3rd from the AL.> >> > Suppose, the Yoga is to function in the material realm or in both,> then> > Dhan Yogas and other Rajayogas must be seen to properly gauge the> > potential of the horoscope to achieve great things.> >> > Best wishes,> >> > Anurag Sharma> >> > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> >> >> > , Bojan Vidakovic janbovid@> > wrote:> > >> > > HARE RAMA KRISHNA> > > Dear members there must be another yogas in cart to> > > prove this Raj yoga. What are the effects of it in> > > carts of people having it, can you please share your> > > experiences with all (when in 4/10/11th bhava).> > > This is Kalika yoga and per my experience when> > > connected with lagnesha or trines etc. it can give> > > tremendeous anger, like when kali starts it dance - so> > > the person can broke everything he reaches in such a> > > state. Also it is Ch that is with Sani and Sanjay says> > > that this yoga gives natural state of melancholy. This> > > yoga gives it and the medicin is laugh of Buda.> > > Hope this helps, Bojan> > > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > --- Pranav Gupta sushmagupta51@ wrote:> > >> > > > !Om Gurave Namah!> > > > Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar!> > > >> > > > When you get a moment, can you point me to Sanjay> > > > ji's lecture you are refering to?> > > >> > > > I have this yoga in 4th H (Aries Asc) but was> > > > never able to fully understand the reasoning behind> > > > it being regarded as a Raj yoga. I will appreciate> > > > if you can point to any literature in this regard.> > > >> > > > Warm Regards,> > > > Pranav> > > >> > > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > Learned Members,> > > >> > > > Sanjay Ji has mentioned at one or two places in his> > > > works, and> > > > elsewhere, that the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 4th,> > > > 10th and 11th> > > > Houses is a Rajayoga which gives results regarding> > > > some valued> > > > objective, after great initial suffering. This is of> > > > course> > > > established in so many charts.> > > >> > > > In a recent lecture at SJC Attri (MP3 file), Sanjay> > > > Ji also mentioned> > > > the Yoga again, as meaning something different in> > > > these houses.> > > > In an email Sanjay Ji had stated several years back,> > > > that in the 4th> > > > House, as Chandra has Digbala, the native did work> > > > that was pleasing> > > > to his heart, and that of others, and attained great> > > > popularity. This> > > > was in context of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's horoscope> > > > and that of Dr.> > > > B.V. Raman.> > > >> > > > Would anyone have Sanjay Ji's views, either> > > > expressly or through his> > > > teaching and instruction on this Yoga in the> > > > aforesaid Bhavas,> > > > especially the 10th and the 11th?> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > > Best wishes, Bojan Vidakovic> > > http://www.jatavedas.com> > >> > >> > >> > >> >> ______________________\> \> > ____________> > > Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.> > > Try the Mail Beta.> > > http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html> > >> >>

Guest guest

Om krishna guru,

dear anurag ji,

I am posting the data of sri AMITABH BACHAN which i hav,one frnd sent me this.May be time may differ but all datas i hav seen is of the same date.

October 11th 1942 at 4 Pm evening allahabad ,uttarpradesh India.(i think one hr war time adjustment is there)

If rasi drishti is taken then there is yoga.

Also i am posting u ,the birth details of my son 26th april 1992 at 10.24 PM trivandrum ,kerala ,It may be usefull for study and discussions as the yoga is formed in 8th house ,i would appreciate if u could discuss abt it and inviting scholarly opinions of every body .Also sani in own house makar rasi.

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/

, "Anurag Sharma" <anuraagsharma27 wrote:>> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > Dear Sunil,> > Your birth data for Mr. Bachchan is probably correct. Please post it;> some members are keen to have it. The Yoga would certainly be formed as> Shani in Vrishabh and Chandra in Tula would aspect each other with Rashi> Drishti. This could be one way in which the Yoga could be formed, if one> of the two Grahas is in the 4th, 10th and 11th Houses, and there is> Rashi Drishti.> > I cannot be sure if this chart is correct but the Yoga is formed.> > Regards,> > Anurag Sharma> > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> , "astro_tellerkerala"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> >> > om krishna guru,> >> > dear anuragji,> >> > I hav one doubt ,i find many people with sani in 4th> > ,is it applicable to them all.As your reference about amitabh bachan> is-> > he has sani as lagna lord in 4th ,and moon is in tula .So how can it> be> > moon -sat yoga ,may be my data is wrong.> >> > regds sunil nair .> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> >> >> > , "Anurag Sharma"> > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > >> > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > >> > > Dear Bojan,> > >> > > Namaskar.> > >> > > In the chart of the late Dr. B.V. Raman, it occured in the 4th House> > and> > > he became the most popular and appreciated Jyotisha and author on> the> > > art while he was still alive. Pt. Sanjay Rath described it> beautifully> > > in a personal email to me several years back, in response to a query> > put> > > forward by me regarding Vipreeta Raja Yoga in Kendra. He said Dr.> > Raman> > > would deliver his Jyotish magazine on a bicycle: the Shani-Chandra> > Yoga> > > giving initial hardship and great suffering, and then later he flew> > all> > > over the world giving lectures on the art and his Astrological> > Magazine> > > also became a great success.> > >> > > In the chart of Shri Amitabh Bachchan, perhaps the most popular cine> > > star of India, the Yoga again occurs in the 4th House. Mr. Bachchan> > was> > > an executive who decided to follow his heart and Sanjay Ji said he> had> > > to sleep on the pavements of Mumbai as he had no money to pay the> > rent.> > > Then he became the greatest star in Indian cinema and occupies a> > unique> > > place in the hearts of millions of people.> > >> > > So, the Shani Chandra Yoga in the 4th (and 10th and 11th Houses)> > > according to Sanjay Ji is a suo moto Rajayoga that gives the delayed> > > fructification of some cherished objective but after great initial> > > trials, hardship and suffering.> > >> > > Swami Vivekananda had it in the 10th House. Despite his very best> > > efforts he could not get a job. And then he was later invited to the> > > World Parliament of Religions at Chicago where his speech was> > immensely> > > stirring. So, this tremendous fame and Karma came out of the Yoga in> > the> > > 10th House.> > >> > > Jyotish Guru Visti Larsen is a young man who has accomplished so> much,> > > written such wonderful articles and a fine book and teaches so well> > > through his lectures. He has the Yoga in the 11th House of esoteric> > > traditions.> > >> > > I have the Yoga in the 10th House: 11th June, 1972; 10:17:56 AM;> > > Cuttack. Orissa, India.> > >> > > I couldn't agree more with you when you say one must evaluate other> > > Yogas. As I have written elsewhere, the Yogas from the AL must be> seen> > > and they will show whether the Yoga, for instance, is working ourely> > in> > > the spiritual realm; this would happen when there are benefics in> the> > > 6th and 3rd from the AL.> > >> > > Suppose, the Yoga is to function in the material realm or in both,> > then> > > Dhan Yogas and other Rajayogas must be seen to properly gauge the> > > potential of the horoscope to achieve great things.> > >> > > Best wishes,> > >> > > Anurag Sharma> > >> > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > >> > >> > > , Bojan Vidakovic janbovid@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > HARE RAMA KRISHNA> > > > Dear members there must be another yogas in cart to> > > > prove this Raj yoga. What are the effects of it in> > > > carts of people having it, can you please share your> > > > experiences with all (when in 4/10/11th bhava).> > > > This is Kalika yoga and per my experience when> > > > connected with lagnesha or trines etc. it can give> > > > tremendeous anger, like when kali starts it dance - so> > > > the person can broke everything he reaches in such a> > > > state. Also it is Ch that is with Sani and Sanjay says> > > > that this yoga gives natural state of melancholy. This> > > > yoga gives it and the medicin is laugh of Buda.> > > > Hope this helps, Bojan> > > > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > > --- Pranav Gupta sushmagupta51@ wrote:> > > >> > > > > !Om Gurave Namah!> > > > > Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar!> > > > >> > > > > When you get a moment, can you point me to Sanjay> > > > > ji's lecture you are refering to?> > > > >> > > > > I have this yoga in 4th H (Aries Asc) but was> > > > > never able to fully understand the reasoning behind> > > > > it being regarded as a Raj yoga. I will appreciate> > > > > if you can point to any literature in this regard.> > > > >> > > > > Warm Regards,> > > > > Pranav> > > > >> > > > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > > Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > > Learned Members,> > > > >> > > > > Sanjay Ji has mentioned at one or two places in his> > > > > works, and> > > > > elsewhere, that the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 4th,> > > > > 10th and 11th> > > > > Houses is a Rajayoga which gives results regarding> > > > > some valued> > > > > objective, after great initial suffering. This is of> > > > > course> > > > > established in so many charts.> > > > >> > > > > In a recent lecture at SJC Attri (MP3 file), Sanjay> > > > > Ji also mentioned> > > > > the Yoga again, as meaning something different in> > > > > these houses.> > > > > In an email Sanjay Ji had stated several years back,> > > > > that in the 4th> > > > > House, as Chandra has Digbala, the native did work> > > > > that was pleasing> > > > > to his heart, and that of others, and attained great> > > > > popularity. This> > > > > was in context of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's horoscope> > > > > and that of Dr.> > > > > B.V. Raman.> > > > >> > > > > Would anyone have Sanjay Ji's views, either> > > > > expressly or through his> > > > > teaching and instruction on this Yoga in the> > > > > aforesaid Bhavas,> > > > > especially the 10th and the 11th?> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Best wishes, Bojan Vidakovic> > > > http://www.jatavedas.com> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> ______________________\> \> > \> > > ____________> > > > Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.> > > > Try the Mail Beta.> > > > http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Anurag ji,

I am a bit confused now about the formation of the yoga.

In your mail, you have stated that " ...I have only seen it

applied in case of Yuti of the two Grahas in the 4th, 10th and

11th Houses " .

However, with reference to Big B's chart, you have stated that

the yoga exists due to Rasi Drishti between Sani and Moon.

And, Sanjayji has given an example of Indira Gandhi where Sani

and Chandra aspect each other by Graha Drishti.

You should help me to clear my confusion.

Regards,

Krishna

--- Anurag Sharma <anuraagsharma27 wrote:

>

> |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

>

> |Om Lakshmyai Namah|

>

> Dear Krishna Ji,

>

> Namaskar.

>

> I was referring to a personal email from Sanjay Ji dated

> 9.12.2003 in

> which he had referred to the charts of Shri PV Narasimha Rao,

> former PM

> of India, Shri Amitabh Bachchan and Dr. B.V. Raman. I have

> only a hard

> copy of the email now. While Sanjay Ji gave the birth data for

> PV

> Narasimha Rao and BV Raman he did not give the data for

> Amitabh

> Bachchan. I do not have the data with me.

>

> However, while discussing Dr. Raman's and Shri Bachchan's

> charts, Pt.

> Rath referred to both having Kumbha Lagna and the 6th and 12th

> Lords

> Shani and Chandra being in the 4th Houses.

>

> My query in that instance was that the Vipreeta Raja Yoga in

> Kendra

> occured in my chart also, like in the late Prime Minister's

> chart, in

> the 10th House. Sanjay Ji distinguished the two charts,

> stating that in

> Shri Rao's chart, Mars and Sun were the Dusthana Lords

> involved and both

> had Digbala in the 10th House showing Artha Ayana or politics.

>

> In my chart, Moon has minimum Digbala and Saturn too does not

> have much.

> Though my intention then was not to question my lack of

> political

> leanings, I was grateful for the explanation. Sanjay Ji then

> went on to

> say that in my case Shani-Chandra Yoga was a Rajayoga that

> fructified

> after great initial suffering and hardship. His instruction

> was

> basically that if I were to compare then I should compare the

> Yoga as it

> manifested in Shri Bachchan's Chart and that of Dr. Raman's.

> Obviously,

> it needs to be highlighted here that it is only the

> commonality of the

> Yoga that exists in the three charts and no other commonality

> need be

> imagined.

>

> I can only confirm that Sanjay Ji's teaching is absolutely

> correct in

> its essence and though many difficulties persist in one's own

> chart, the

> nature of the Shani-Chandra Yoga is exactly as it has been

> stated.

> Sanjay Ji had also pointed out the need to remedy the Amavasya

> Dosha in

> the 10th House.

>

> As for the chart you have given, certainly there is a Karaka

> Parivartana

> but I have never seen the Shani-Chandra Yoga being construed

> in this

> way. In fact, I have only seen it applied in case of Yuti of

> the two

> Grahas in the 4th, 10th and 11th Houses.

>

> Regards,

>

> Anurag Sharma

>

> http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

>

>

> <krishna_1998 wrote:

> >

> > Dear Anurag,

> >

> > Thanks for the information on the Yoga. With the details I

> have,

> > Amitabh doesn't seem to have this yoga. Could you please

> share

> > his birth data?

> >

> > Also, please give your opinion on whether this yoga exists

> in

> > the following chart:

> >

> > DOB: Sep 7, 1958

> > TOB: 6:15 am

> > POB: Bangalore

> >

> > Here the karaka of 4th and the karaka of 10 have exchanged

> > places and aspect each other. AL is involved.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Krishna

> >

> > Regards,

> > Krishna

> > --- Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27 wrote:

> >

> > >

> > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

> > >

> > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|

> > >

> > > Dear Bojan,

> > >

> > > Namaskar.

> > >

> > > In the chart of the late Dr. B.V. Raman, it occured in the

> 4th

> > > House and

> > > he became the most popular and appreciated Jyotisha and

> author

> > > on the

> > > art while he was still alive. Pt. Sanjay Rath described it

> > > beautifully

> > > in a personal email to me several years back, in response

> to a

> > > query put

> > > forward by me regarding Vipreeta Raja Yoga in Kendra. He

> said

> > > Dr. Raman

> > > would deliver his Jyotish magazine on a bicycle: the

> > > Shani-Chandra Yoga

> > > giving initial hardship and great suffering, and then

> later he

> > > flew all

> > > over the world giving lectures on the art and his

> Astrological

> > > Magazine

> > > also became a great success.

> > >

> > > In the chart of Shri Amitabh Bachchan, perhaps the most

> > > popular cine

> > > star of India, the Yoga again occurs in the 4th House. Mr.

> > > Bachchan was

> > > an executive who decided to follow his heart and Sanjay Ji

> > > said he had

> > > to sleep on the pavements of Mumbai as he had no money to

> pay

> > > the rent.

> > > Then he became the greatest star in Indian cinema and

> occupies

> > > a unique

> > > place in the hearts of millions of people.

> > >

> > > So, the Shani Chandra Yoga in the 4th (and 10th and 11th

> > > Houses)

> > > according to Sanjay Ji is a suo moto Rajayoga that gives

> the

> > > delayed

> > > fructification of some cherished objective but after great

> > > initial

> > > trials, hardship and suffering.

> > >

> > > Swami Vivekananda had it in the 10th House. Despite his

> very

> > > best

> > > efforts he could not get a job. And then he was later

> invited

> > > to the

> > > World Parliament of Religions at Chicago where his speech

> was

> > > immensely

> > > stirring. So, this tremendous fame and Karma came out of

> the

> > > Yoga in the

> > > 10th House.

> > >

> > > Jyotish Guru Visti Larsen is a young man who has

> accomplished

> > > so much,

> > > written such wonderful articles and a fine book and

> teaches so

> > > well

> > > through his lectures. He has the Yoga in the 11th House of

> > > esoteric

> > > traditions.

> > >

> > > I have the Yoga in the 10th House: 11th June, 1972;

> 10:17:56

> > > AM;

> > > Cuttack. Orissa, India.

> > >

> > > I couldn't agree more with you when you say one must

> evaluate

> > > other

> > > Yogas. As I have written elsewhere, the Yogas from the AL

> must

>

=== message truncated ===

Regards,

Krishna

http://astrokrishna.blogspot.com

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna Dear Anurag, thank you for this mail. I am out of my home town for 2 weeks so, don-t have much opportunities to follow mail. Anyway I didn-t say it doesn-t give Raj yoga, just said that its natural potential is to give melancholy and that remedie is laugh that is represented with Buda. Also at the end of mail you said that in the case if it should be shown in material plane (realm) we should evaluate dhan and other raja yogas - my oppinion is that we should always give our best to evaluate everything. Or it will be seen in lifes whichever other yogas are... Bojan Hari Om Tat SatKrishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote: Dear Anurag,Thanks for the information on the Yoga. With the details I have,Amitabh doesn't seem to have this yoga. Could you please sharehis birth data?Also, please give your opinion on whether this yoga exists inthe following chart:DOB: Sep 7, 1958TOB: 6:15 amPOB: BangaloreHere the karaka of 4th and the karaka of 10 have exchangedplaces and aspect each other. AL is involved.Regards,KrishnaRegards,Krishna--- Anurag Sharma <anuraagsharma27 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > Dear Bojan,> > Namaskar.> > In the chart of the late Dr. B.V.

Raman, it occured in the 4th> House and> he became the most popular and appreciated Jyotisha and author> on the> art while he was still alive. Pt. Sanjay Rath described it> beautifully> in a personal email to me several years back, in response to a> query put> forward by me regarding Vipreeta Raja Yoga in Kendra. He said> Dr. Raman> would deliver his Jyotish magazine on a bicycle: the> Shani-Chandra Yoga> giving initial hardship and great suffering, and then later he> flew all> over the world giving lectures on the art and his Astrological> Magazine> also became a great success.> > In the chart of Shri Amitabh Bachchan, perhaps the most> popular cine> star of India, the Yoga again occurs in the 4th House. Mr.> Bachchan was> an executive who decided to follow his heart and Sanjay Ji> said he had> to sleep on

the pavements of Mumbai as he had no money to pay> the rent.> Then he became the greatest star in Indian cinema and occupies> a unique> place in the hearts of millions of people.> > So, the Shani Chandra Yoga in the 4th (and 10th and 11th> Houses)> according to Sanjay Ji is a suo moto Rajayoga that gives the> delayed> fructification of some cherished objective but after great> initial> trials, hardship and suffering.> > Swami Vivekananda had it in the 10th House. Despite his very> best> efforts he could not get a job. And then he was later invited> to the> World Parliament of Religions at Chicago where his speech was> immensely> stirring. So, this tremendous fame and Karma came out of the> Yoga in the> 10th House.> > Jyotish Guru Visti Larsen is a young man who has accomplished> so much,>

written such wonderful articles and a fine book and teaches so> well> through his lectures. He has the Yoga in the 11th House of> esoteric> traditions.> > I have the Yoga in the 10th House: 11th June, 1972; 10:17:56> AM;> Cuttack. Orissa, India.> > I couldn't agree more with you when you say one must evaluate> other> Yogas. As I have written elsewhere, the Yogas from the AL must> be seen> and they will show whether the Yoga, for instance, is working> ourely in> the spiritual realm; this would happen when there are benefics> in the> 6th and 3rd from the AL.> > Suppose, the Yoga is to function in the material realm or in> both, then> Dhan Yogas and other Rajayogas must be seen to properly gauge> the> potential of the horoscope to achieve great things.> > Best wishes,> > Anurag

Sharma> > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > , Bojan Vidakovic> <janbovid> wrote:> >> > HARE RAMA KRISHNA> > Dear members there must be another yogas in cart to> > prove this Raj yoga. What are the effects of it in> > carts of people having it, can you please share your> > experiences with all (when in 4/10/11th bhava).> > This is Kalika yoga and per my experience when> > connected with lagnesha or trines etc. it can give> > tremendeous anger, like when kali starts it dance - so> > the person can broke everything he reaches in such a> > state. Also it is Ch that is with Sani and Sanjay says> > that

this yoga gives natural state of melancholy. This> > yoga gives it and the medicin is laugh of Buda.> > Hope this helps, Bojan> > Hari Om Tat Sat> > --- Pranav Gupta sushmagupta51 wrote:> >> > > !Om Gurave Namah!> > > Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar!> > >> > > When you get a moment, can you point me to Sanjay> > > ji's lecture you are refering to?> > >> > > I have this yoga in 4th H (Aries Asc) but was> > > never able to fully understand the reasoning behind> > > it being regarded as a Raj yoga. I will appreciate> > > if you can point to any literature in this regard.> > >> > > Warm Regards,> > > Pranav> > >> > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27 wrote:> > > Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > |Om Lakshmyai

Namah|> > > Learned Members,> > >> > > Sanjay Ji has mentioned at one or two places in his> > > works, and> > > elsewhere, that the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 4th,> > > 10th and 11th> > > Houses is a Rajayoga which gives results regarding> > > some valued> > > objective, after great initial suffering. This is of> > > course> > > established in so many charts.> > >> > > In a recent lecture at SJC Attri (MP3 file), Sanjay> > > Ji also mentioned> > > the Yoga again, as meaning something different in> > > these houses.> > > In an email Sanjay Ji had stated several years back,> > > that in the 4th> > > House, as Chandra has Digbala, the native did work> > > that was pleasing> > > to his heart, and that of

others, and attained great> > > popularity. This> > > was in context of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's horoscope> > > and that of Dr.> > > B.V. Raman.> > >> > > Would anyone have Sanjay Ji's views, either> > > expressly or through his> > > teaching and instruction on this Yoga in the> > > aforesaid Bhavas,> > > especially the 10th and the 11th?> > >> > > Regards,> > > Anurag Sharma> > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> >> >> > Best wishes, Bojan Vidakovic> > http://www.jatavedas.com> >> >> >>

>>________\> ____________> > Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.> > Try the Mail Beta.> >>http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html> >> > > Regards,Krishnahttp://astrokrishna.blogspot.com________Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check. Try the Mail Beta.http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html

Best wishes, Bojan Vidakovichttp://www.jatavedas.com

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Sunil,

I recall seeing this chart for Mr. Bachchan. This is probably the correct chart. Just looking at the Navamsha chart, some rectification might be required to get Venus in the Lagna. That might make better sense considering his cinematic genius and popularity.

The 8th House Yoga will be of a different nature than that in the 4th, 10th and 11th Houses, so maybe that could be discussed at another time.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

, "astro_tellerkerala" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > Om krishna guru,> > dear anurag ji,> > I am posting the data of sri AMITABH BACHAN which i> hav,one frnd sent me this.May be time may differ but all datas i hav> seen is of the same date.> > October 11th 1942 at 4 Pm evening allahabad ,uttarpradesh India.(i> think one hr war time adjustment is there)> > If rasi drishti is taken then there is yoga.> > Also i am posting u ,the birth details of my son 26th april 1992 at> 10.24 PM trivandrum ,kerala ,It may be usefull for study and> discussions as the yoga is formed in 8th house ,i would appreciate if u> could discuss abt it and inviting scholarly opinions of every body .Also> sani in own house makar rasi.> > regrds sunil nair> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/> <http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/>> > > , "Anurag Sharma"> anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> >> >> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> >> > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> >> > Dear Sunil,> >> > Your birth data for Mr. Bachchan is probably correct. Please post it;> > some members are keen to have it. The Yoga would certainly be formed> as> > Shani in Vrishabh and Chandra in Tula would aspect each other with> Rashi> > Drishti. This could be one way in which the Yoga could be formed, if> one> > of the two Grahas is in the 4th, 10th and 11th Houses, and there is> > Rashi Drishti.> >> > I cannot be sure if this chart is correct but the Yoga is formed.> >> > Regards,> >> > Anurag Sharma> >> > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > , "astro_tellerkerala"> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > om krishna guru,> > >> > > dear anuragji,> > >> > > I hav one doubt ,i find many people with sani in 4th> > > ,is it applicable to them all.As your reference about amitabh bachan> > is-> > > he has sani as lagna lord in 4th ,and moon is in tula .So how can it> > be> > > moon -sat yoga ,may be my data is wrong.> > >> > > regds sunil nair .> > >> > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > >> > >> > > , "Anurag Sharma"> > > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > >> > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > >> > > > Dear Bojan,> > > >> > > > Namaskar.> > > >> > > > In the chart of the late Dr. B.V. Raman, it occured in the 4th> House> > > and> > > > he became the most popular and appreciated Jyotisha and author on> > the> > > > art while he was still alive. Pt. Sanjay Rath described it> > beautifully> > > > in a personal email to me several years back, in response to a> query> > > put> > > > forward by me regarding Vipreeta Raja Yoga in Kendra. He said Dr.> > > Raman> > > > would deliver his Jyotish magazine on a bicycle: the Shani-Chandra> > > Yoga> > > > giving initial hardship and great suffering, and then later he> flew> > > all> > > > over the world giving lectures on the art and his Astrological> > > Magazine> > > > also became a great success.> > > >> > > > In the chart of Shri Amitabh Bachchan, perhaps the most popular> cine> > > > star of India, the Yoga again occurs in the 4th House. Mr.> Bachchan> > > was> > > > an executive who decided to follow his heart and Sanjay Ji said he> > had> > > > to sleep on the pavements of Mumbai as he had no money to pay the> > > rent.> > > > Then he became the greatest star in Indian cinema and occupies a> > > unique> > > > place in the hearts of millions of people.> > > >> > > > So, the Shani Chandra Yoga in the 4th (and 10th and 11th Houses)> > > > according to Sanjay Ji is a suo moto Rajayoga that gives the> delayed> > > > fructification of some cherished objective but after great initial> > > > trials, hardship and suffering.> > > >> > > > Swami Vivekananda had it in the 10th House. Despite his very best> > > > efforts he could not get a job. And then he was later invited to> the> > > > World Parliament of Religions at Chicago where his speech was> > > immensely> > > > stirring. So, this tremendous fame and Karma came out of the Yoga> in> > > the> > > > 10th House.> > > >> > > > Jyotish Guru Visti Larsen is a young man who has accomplished so> > much,> > > > written such wonderful articles and a fine book and teaches so> well> > > > through his lectures. He has the Yoga in the 11th House of> esoteric> > > > traditions.> > > >> > > > I have the Yoga in the 10th House: 11th June, 1972; 10:17:56 AM;> > > > Cuttack. Orissa, India.> > > >> > > > I couldn't agree more with you when you say one must evaluate> other> > > > Yogas. As I have written elsewhere, the Yogas from the AL must be> > seen> > > > and they will show whether the Yoga, for instance, is working> ourely> > > in> > > > the spiritual realm; this would happen when there are benefics in> > the> > > > 6th and 3rd from the AL.> > > >> > > > Suppose, the Yoga is to function in the material realm or in both,> > > then> > > > Dhan Yogas and other Rajayogas must be seen to properly gauge the> > > > potential of the horoscope to achieve great things.> > > >> > > > Best wishes,> > > >> > > > Anurag Sharma> > > >> > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > >> > > >> > > > , Bojan Vidakovic janbovid@> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > HARE RAMA KRISHNA> > > > > Dear members there must be another yogas in cart to> > > > > prove this Raj yoga. What are the effects of it in> > > > > carts of people having it, can you please share your> > > > > experiences with all (when in 4/10/11th bhava).> > > > > This is Kalika yoga and per my experience when> > > > > connected with lagnesha or trines etc. it can give> > > > > tremendeous anger, like when kali starts it dance - so> > > > > the person can broke everything he reaches in such a> > > > > state. Also it is Ch that is with Sani and Sanjay says> > > > > that this yoga gives natural state of melancholy. This> > > > > yoga gives it and the medicin is laugh of Buda.> > > > > Hope this helps, Bojan> > > > > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > > > --- Pranav Gupta sushmagupta51@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > > !Om Gurave Namah!> > > > > > Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar!> > > > > >> > > > > > When you get a moment, can you point me to Sanjay> > > > > > ji's lecture you are refering to?> > > > > >> > > > > > I have this yoga in 4th H (Aries Asc) but was> > > > > > never able to fully understand the reasoning behind> > > > > > it being regarded as a Raj yoga. I will appreciate> > > > > > if you can point to any literature in this regard.> > > > > >> > > > > > Warm Regards,> > > > > > Pranav> > > > > >> > > > > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > > > Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > > > Learned Members,> > > > > >> > > > > > Sanjay Ji has mentioned at one or two places in his> > > > > > works, and> > > > > > elsewhere, that the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 4th,> > > > > > 10th and 11th> > > > > > Houses is a Rajayoga which gives results regarding> > > > > > some valued> > > > > > objective, after great initial suffering. This is of> > > > > > course> > > > > > established in so many charts.> > > > > >> > > > > > In a recent lecture at SJC Attri (MP3 file), Sanjay> > > > > > Ji also mentioned> > > > > > the Yoga again, as meaning something different in> > > > > > these houses.> > > > > > In an email Sanjay Ji had stated several years back,> > > > > > that in the 4th> > > > > > House, as Chandra has Digbala, the native did work> > > > > > that was pleasing> > > > > > to his heart, and that of others, and attained great> > > > > > popularity. This> > > > > > was in context of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's horoscope> > > > > > and that of Dr.> > > > > > B.V. Raman.> > > > > >> > > > > > Would anyone have Sanjay Ji's views, either> > > > > > expressly or through his> > > > > > teaching and instruction on this Yoga in the> > > > > > aforesaid Bhavas,> > > > > > especially the 10th and the 11th?> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Best wishes, Bojan Vidakovic> > > > > http://www.jatavedas.com> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> ______________________\> \> > \> > > \> > > > ____________> > > > > Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.> > > > > Try the Mail Beta.> > > > > http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I my view the time is not correct because the Lagna is Aquarius and

it does fit to Amitabh Bachhan. Though I am learner so I may be

toatally wrong but it is my view.

with regards

anmol

, " astro_tellerkerala "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

> Om krishna guru,

>

> dear anurag ji,

>

> I am posting the data of sri AMITABH BACHAN

which i

> hav,one frnd sent me this.May be time may differ but all datas i

hav

> seen is of the same date.

>

> October 11th 1942 at 4 Pm evening allahabad ,uttarpradesh

India.(i

> think one hr war time adjustment is there)

>

> If rasi drishti is taken then there is yoga.

>

> Also i am posting u ,the birth details of my son 26th april

1992 at

> 10.24 PM trivandrum ,kerala ,It may be usefull for study and

> discussions as the yoga is formed in 8th house ,i would appreciate

if u

> could discuss abt it and inviting scholarly opinions of every

body .Also

> sani in own house makar rasi.

>

> regrds sunil nair

>

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

>

> http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/

> <http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/>

>

>

> , " Anurag Sharma "

> <anuraagsharma27@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

> >

> > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|

> >

> > Dear Sunil,

> >

> > Your birth data for Mr. Bachchan is probably correct. Please post

it;

> > some members are keen to have it. The Yoga would certainly be

formed

> as

> > Shani in Vrishabh and Chandra in Tula would aspect each other with

> Rashi

> > Drishti. This could be one way in which the Yoga could be formed,

if

> one

> > of the two Grahas is in the 4th, 10th and 11th Houses, and there

is

> > Rashi Drishti.

> >

> > I cannot be sure if this chart is correct but the Yoga is formed.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Anurag Sharma

> >

> > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

> > , " astro_tellerkerala "

> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > om krishna guru,

> > >

> > > dear anuragji,

> > >

> > > I hav one doubt ,i find many people with sani in 4th

> > > ,is it applicable to them all.As your reference about amitabh

bachan

> > is-

> > > he has sani as lagna lord in 4th ,and moon is in tula .So how

can it

> > be

> > > moon -sat yoga ,may be my data is wrong.

> > >

> > > regds sunil nair .

> > >

> > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

> > >

> > >

> > > , " Anurag Sharma "

> > > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

> > > >

> > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|

> > > >

> > > > Dear Bojan,

> > > >

> > > > Namaskar.

> > > >

> > > > In the chart of the late Dr. B.V. Raman, it occured in the 4th

> House

> > > and

> > > > he became the most popular and appreciated Jyotisha and

author on

> > the

> > > > art while he was still alive. Pt. Sanjay Rath described it

> > beautifully

> > > > in a personal email to me several years back, in response to a

> query

> > > put

> > > > forward by me regarding Vipreeta Raja Yoga in Kendra. He said

Dr.

> > > Raman

> > > > would deliver his Jyotish magazine on a bicycle: the Shani-

Chandra

> > > Yoga

> > > > giving initial hardship and great suffering, and then later he

> flew

> > > all

> > > > over the world giving lectures on the art and his Astrological

> > > Magazine

> > > > also became a great success.

> > > >

> > > > In the chart of Shri Amitabh Bachchan, perhaps the most

popular

> cine

> > > > star of India, the Yoga again occurs in the 4th House. Mr.

> Bachchan

> > > was

> > > > an executive who decided to follow his heart and Sanjay Ji

said he

> > had

> > > > to sleep on the pavements of Mumbai as he had no money to pay

the

> > > rent.

> > > > Then he became the greatest star in Indian cinema and

occupies a

> > > unique

> > > > place in the hearts of millions of people.

> > > >

> > > > So, the Shani Chandra Yoga in the 4th (and 10th and 11th

Houses)

> > > > according to Sanjay Ji is a suo moto Rajayoga that gives the

> delayed

> > > > fructification of some cherished objective but after great

initial

> > > > trials, hardship and suffering.

> > > >

> > > > Swami Vivekananda had it in the 10th House. Despite his very

best

> > > > efforts he could not get a job. And then he was later invited

to

> the

> > > > World Parliament of Religions at Chicago where his speech was

> > > immensely

> > > > stirring. So, this tremendous fame and Karma came out of the

Yoga

> in

> > > the

> > > > 10th House.

> > > >

> > > > Jyotish Guru Visti Larsen is a young man who has accomplished

so

> > much,

> > > > written such wonderful articles and a fine book and teaches so

> well

> > > > through his lectures. He has the Yoga in the 11th House of

> esoteric

> > > > traditions.

> > > >

> > > > I have the Yoga in the 10th House: 11th June, 1972; 10:17:56

AM;

> > > > Cuttack. Orissa, India.

> > > >

> > > > I couldn't agree more with you when you say one must evaluate

> other

> > > > Yogas. As I have written elsewhere, the Yogas from the AL

must be

> > seen

> > > > and they will show whether the Yoga, for instance, is working

> ourely

> > > in

> > > > the spiritual realm; this would happen when there are

benefics in

> > the

> > > > 6th and 3rd from the AL.

> > > >

> > > > Suppose, the Yoga is to function in the material realm or in

both,

> > > then

> > > > Dhan Yogas and other Rajayogas must be seen to properly gauge

the

> > > > potential of the horoscope to achieve great things.

> > > >

> > > > Best wishes,

> > > >

> > > > Anurag Sharma

> > > >

> > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , Bojan Vidakovic janbovid@

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > HARE RAMA KRISHNA

> > > > > Dear members there must be another yogas in cart to

> > > > > prove this Raj yoga. What are the effects of it in

> > > > > carts of people having it, can you please share your

> > > > > experiences with all (when in 4/10/11th bhava).

> > > > > This is Kalika yoga and per my experience when

> > > > > connected with lagnesha or trines etc. it can give

> > > > > tremendeous anger, like when kali starts it dance - so

> > > > > the person can broke everything he reaches in such a

> > > > > state. Also it is Ch that is with Sani and Sanjay says

> > > > > that this yoga gives natural state of melancholy. This

> > > > > yoga gives it and the medicin is laugh of Buda.

> > > > > Hope this helps, Bojan

> > > > > Hari Om Tat Sat

> > > > > --- Pranav Gupta sushmagupta51@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > > !Om Gurave Namah!

> > > > > > Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > When you get a moment, can you point me to Sanjay

> > > > > > ji's lecture you are refering to?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I have this yoga in 4th H (Aries Asc) but was

> > > > > > never able to fully understand the reasoning behind

> > > > > > it being regarded as a Raj yoga. I will appreciate

> > > > > > if you can point to any literature in this regard.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Warm Regards,

> > > > > > Pranav

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27@ wrote:

> > > > > > Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

> > > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|

> > > > > > Learned Members,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sanjay Ji has mentioned at one or two places in his

> > > > > > works, and

> > > > > > elsewhere, that the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 4th,

> > > > > > 10th and 11th

> > > > > > Houses is a Rajayoga which gives results regarding

> > > > > > some valued

> > > > > > objective, after great initial suffering. This is of

> > > > > > course

> > > > > > established in so many charts.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > In a recent lecture at SJC Attri (MP3 file), Sanjay

> > > > > > Ji also mentioned

> > > > > > the Yoga again, as meaning something different in

> > > > > > these houses.

> > > > > > In an email Sanjay Ji had stated several years back,

> > > > > > that in the 4th

> > > > > > House, as Chandra has Digbala, the native did work

> > > > > > that was pleasing

> > > > > > to his heart, and that of others, and attained great

> > > > > > popularity. This

> > > > > > was in context of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's horoscope

> > > > > > and that of Dr.

> > > > > > B.V. Raman.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Would anyone have Sanjay Ji's views, either

> > > > > > expressly or through his

> > > > > > teaching and instruction on this Yoga in the

> > > > > > aforesaid Bhavas,

> > > > > > especially the 10th and the 11th?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > Anurag Sharma

> > > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Best wishes, Bojan Vidakovic

> > > > > http://www.jatavedas.com

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

__\

> \

> > \

> > > \

> > > > ____________

> > > > > Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.

> > > > > Try the Mail Beta.

> > > > >

http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

om krishna guru.

dear anurag ji,

Thanks ,u can take u r own time to consider the chart.

regrds sunil nair.

, "Anurag Sharma" <anuraagsharma27 wrote:>> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > Dear Sunil,> > I recall seeing this chart for Mr. Bachchan. This is probably the> correct chart. Just looking at the Navamsha chart, some rectification> might be required to get Venus in the Lagna. That might make better> sense considering his cinematic genius and popularity.> > The 8th House Yoga will be of a different nature than that in the 4th,> 10th and 11th Houses, so maybe that could be discussed at another time.> > Regards,> > Anurag Sharma> > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > , "astro_tellerkerala"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> >> > Om krishna guru,> >> > dear anurag ji,> >> > I am posting the data of sri AMITABH BACHAN which i> > hav,one frnd sent me this.May be time may differ but all datas i hav> > seen is of the same date.> >> > October 11th 1942 at 4 Pm evening allahabad ,uttarpradesh India.(i> > think one hr war time adjustment is there)> >> > If rasi drishti is taken then there is yoga.> >> > Also i am posting u ,the birth details of my son 26th april 1992 at> > 10.24 PM trivandrum ,kerala ,It may be usefull for study and> > discussions as the yoga is formed in 8th house ,i would appreciate if> u> > could discuss abt it and inviting scholarly opinions of every body> .Also> > sani in own house makar rasi.> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> >> > http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/> > <http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/>> >> >> > , "Anurag Sharma"> > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > >> > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > >> > > Dear Sunil,> > >> > > Your birth data for Mr. Bachchan is probably correct. Please post> it;> > > some members are keen to have it. The Yoga would certainly be formed> > as> > > Shani in Vrishabh and Chandra in Tula would aspect each other with> > Rashi> > > Drishti. This could be one way in which the Yoga could be formed, if> > one> > > of the two Grahas is in the 4th, 10th and 11th Houses, and there is> > > Rashi Drishti.> > >> > > I cannot be sure if this chart is correct but the Yoga is formed.> > >> > > Regards,> > >> > > Anurag Sharma> > >> > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > , "astro_tellerkerala"> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > om krishna guru,> > > >> > > > dear anuragji,> > > >> > > > I hav one doubt ,i find many people with sani in 4th> > > > ,is it applicable to them all.As your reference about amitabh> bachan> > > is-> > > > he has sani as lagna lord in 4th ,and moon is in tula .So how can> it> > > be> > > > moon -sat yoga ,may be my data is wrong.> > > >> > > > regds sunil nair .> > > >> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > >> > > >> > > > , "Anurag Sharma"> > > > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > >> > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > >> > > > > Dear Bojan,> > > > >> > > > > Namaskar.> > > > >> > > > > In the chart of the late Dr. B.V. Raman, it occured in the 4th> > House> > > > and> > > > > he became the most popular and appreciated Jyotisha and author> on> > > the> > > > > art while he was still alive. Pt. Sanjay Rath described it> > > beautifully> > > > > in a personal email to me several years back, in response to a> > query> > > > put> > > > > forward by me regarding Vipreeta Raja Yoga in Kendra. He said> Dr.> > > > Raman> > > > > would deliver his Jyotish magazine on a bicycle: the> Shani-Chandra> > > > Yoga> > > > > giving initial hardship and great suffering, and then later he> > flew> > > > all> > > > > over the world giving lectures on the art and his Astrological> > > > Magazine> > > > > also became a great success.> > > > >> > > > > In the chart of Shri Amitabh Bachchan, perhaps the most popular> > cine> > > > > star of India, the Yoga again occurs in the 4th House. Mr.> > Bachchan> > > > was> > > > > an executive who decided to follow his heart and Sanjay Ji said> he> > > had> > > > > to sleep on the pavements of Mumbai as he had no money to pay> the> > > > rent.> > > > > Then he became the greatest star in Indian cinema and occupies a> > > > unique> > > > > place in the hearts of millions of people.> > > > >> > > > > So, the Shani Chandra Yoga in the 4th (and 10th and 11th Houses)> > > > > according to Sanjay Ji is a suo moto Rajayoga that gives the> > delayed> > > > > fructification of some cherished objective but after great> initial> > > > > trials, hardship and suffering.> > > > >> > > > > Swami Vivekananda had it in the 10th House. Despite his very> best> > > > > efforts he could not get a job. And then he was later invited to> > the> > > > > World Parliament of Religions at Chicago where his speech was> > > > immensely> > > > > stirring. So, this tremendous fame and Karma came out of the> Yoga> > in> > > > the> > > > > 10th House.> > > > >> > > > > Jyotish Guru Visti Larsen is a young man who has accomplished so> > > much,> > > > > written such wonderful articles and a fine book and teaches so> > well> > > > > through his lectures. He has the Yoga in the 11th House of> > esoteric> > > > > traditions.> > > > >> > > > > I have the Yoga in the 10th House: 11th June, 1972; 10:17:56 AM;> > > > > Cuttack. Orissa, India.> > > > >> > > > > I couldn't agree more with you when you say one must evaluate> > other> > > > > Yogas. As I have written elsewhere, the Yogas from the AL must> be> > > seen> > > > > and they will show whether the Yoga, for instance, is working> > ourely> > > > in> > > > > the spiritual realm; this would happen when there are benefics> in> > > the> > > > > 6th and 3rd from the AL.> > > > >> > > > > Suppose, the Yoga is to function in the material realm or in> both,> > > > then> > > > > Dhan Yogas and other Rajayogas must be seen to properly gauge> the> > > > > potential of the horoscope to achieve great things.> > > > >> > > > > Best wishes,> > > > >> > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > >> > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > , Bojan Vidakovic janbovid@> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > HARE RAMA KRISHNA> > > > > > Dear members there must be another yogas in cart to> > > > > > prove this Raj yoga. What are the effects of it in> > > > > > carts of people having it, can you please share your> > > > > > experiences with all (when in 4/10/11th bhava).> > > > > > This is Kalika yoga and per my experience when> > > > > > connected with lagnesha or trines etc. it can give> > > > > > tremendeous anger, like when kali starts it dance - so> > > > > > the person can broke everything he reaches in such a> > > > > > state. Also it is Ch that is with Sani and Sanjay says> > > > > > that this yoga gives natural state of melancholy. This> > > > > > yoga gives it and the medicin is laugh of Buda.> > > > > > Hope this helps, Bojan> > > > > > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > > > > --- Pranav Gupta sushmagupta51@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > > !Om Gurave Namah!> > > > > > > Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar!> > > > > > >> > > > > > > When you get a moment, can you point me to Sanjay> > > > > > > ji's lecture you are refering to?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I have this yoga in 4th H (Aries Asc) but was> > > > > > > never able to fully understand the reasoning behind> > > > > > > it being regarded as a Raj yoga. I will appreciate> > > > > > > if you can point to any literature in this regard.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Warm Regards,> > > > > > > Pranav> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > > > > Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > > > > Learned Members,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Sanjay Ji has mentioned at one or two places in his> > > > > > > works, and> > > > > > > elsewhere, that the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 4th,> > > > > > > 10th and 11th> > > > > > > Houses is a Rajayoga which gives results regarding> > > > > > > some valued> > > > > > > objective, after great initial suffering. This is of> > > > > > > course> > > > > > > established in so many charts.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > In a recent lecture at SJC Attri (MP3 file), Sanjay> > > > > > > Ji also mentioned> > > > > > > the Yoga again, as meaning something different in> > > > > > > these houses.> > > > > > > In an email Sanjay Ji had stated several years back,> > > > > > > that in the 4th> > > > > > > House, as Chandra has Digbala, the native did work> > > > > > > that was pleasing> > > > > > > to his heart, and that of others, and attained great> > > > > > > popularity. This> > > > > > > was in context of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's horoscope> > > > > > > and that of Dr.> > > > > > > B.V. Raman.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Would anyone have Sanjay Ji's views, either> > > > > > > expressly or through his> > > > > > > teaching and instruction on this Yoga in the> > > > > > > aforesaid Bhavas,> > > > > > > especially the 10th and the 11th?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Best wishes, Bojan Vidakovic> > > > > > http://www.jatavedas.com> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> ______________________\> \> > \> > > \> > > > \> > > > > ____________> > > > > > Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.> > > > > > Try the Mail Beta.> > > > > >> http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

om krishna guru,

dear anmol.

Yes ,i am getting aquarius lagna with the time ,with jhora .Pls re check it.

regrds sunil nair .

http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/

, "vedic_astrology_learner" <vedic_astrology_learner wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > I my view the time is not correct because the Lagna is Aquarius and > it does fit to Amitabh Bachhan. Though I am learner so I may be > toatally wrong but it is my view.> > with regards> anmol> , "astro_tellerkerala" > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > Om krishna guru,> > > > dear anurag ji,> > > > I am posting the data of sri AMITABH BACHAN > which i> > hav,one frnd sent me this.May be time may differ but all datas i > hav> > seen is of the same date.> > > > October 11th 1942 at 4 Pm evening allahabad ,uttarpradesh > India.(i> > think one hr war time adjustment is there)> > > > If rasi drishti is taken then there is yoga.> > > > Also i am posting u ,the birth details of my son 26th april > 1992 at> > 10.24 PM trivandrum ,kerala ,It may be usefull for study and> > discussions as the yoga is formed in 8th house ,i would appreciate > if u> > could discuss abt it and inviting scholarly opinions of every > body .Also> > sani in own house makar rasi.> > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > > http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/> > <http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/>> > > > > > , "Anurag Sharma"> > <anuraagsharma27@> wrote:> > >> > >> > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > >> > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > >> > > Dear Sunil,> > >> > > Your birth data for Mr. Bachchan is probably correct. Please post > it;> > > some members are keen to have it. The Yoga would certainly be > formed> > as> > > Shani in Vrishabh and Chandra in Tula would aspect each other with> > Rashi> > > Drishti. This could be one way in which the Yoga could be formed, > if> > one> > > of the two Grahas is in the 4th, 10th and 11th Houses, and there > is> > > Rashi Drishti.> > >> > > I cannot be sure if this chart is correct but the Yoga is formed.> > >> > > Regards,> > >> > > Anurag Sharma> > >> > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > , "astro_tellerkerala"> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > om krishna guru,> > > >> > > > dear anuragji,> > > >> > > > I hav one doubt ,i find many people with sani in 4th> > > > ,is it applicable to them all.As your reference about amitabh > bachan> > > is-> > > > he has sani as lagna lord in 4th ,and moon is in tula .So how > can it> > > be> > > > moon -sat yoga ,may be my data is wrong.> > > >> > > > regds sunil nair .> > > >> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > >> > > >> > > > , "Anurag Sharma"> > > > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > >> > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > >> > > > > Dear Bojan,> > > > >> > > > > Namaskar.> > > > >> > > > > In the chart of the late Dr. B.V. Raman, it occured in the 4th> > House> > > > and> > > > > he became the most popular and appreciated Jyotisha and > author on> > > the> > > > > art while he was still alive. Pt. Sanjay Rath described it> > > beautifully> > > > > in a personal email to me several years back, in response to a> > query> > > > put> > > > > forward by me regarding Vipreeta Raja Yoga in Kendra. He said > Dr.> > > > Raman> > > > > would deliver his Jyotish magazine on a bicycle: the Shani-> Chandra> > > > Yoga> > > > > giving initial hardship and great suffering, and then later he> > flew> > > > all> > > > > over the world giving lectures on the art and his Astrological> > > > Magazine> > > > > also became a great success.> > > > >> > > > > In the chart of Shri Amitabh Bachchan, perhaps the most > popular> > cine> > > > > star of India, the Yoga again occurs in the 4th House. Mr.> > Bachchan> > > > was> > > > > an executive who decided to follow his heart and Sanjay Ji > said he> > > had> > > > > to sleep on the pavements of Mumbai as he had no money to pay > the> > > > rent.> > > > > Then he became the greatest star in Indian cinema and > occupies a> > > > unique> > > > > place in the hearts of millions of people.> > > > >> > > > > So, the Shani Chandra Yoga in the 4th (and 10th and 11th > Houses)> > > > > according to Sanjay Ji is a suo moto Rajayoga that gives the> > delayed> > > > > fructification of some cherished objective but after great > initial> > > > > trials, hardship and suffering.> > > > >> > > > > Swami Vivekananda had it in the 10th House. Despite his very > best> > > > > efforts he could not get a job. And then he was later invited > to> > the> > > > > World Parliament of Religions at Chicago where his speech was> > > > immensely> > > > > stirring. So, this tremendous fame and Karma came out of the > Yoga> > in> > > > the> > > > > 10th House.> > > > >> > > > > Jyotish Guru Visti Larsen is a young man who has accomplished > so> > > much,> > > > > written such wonderful articles and a fine book and teaches so> > well> > > > > through his lectures. He has the Yoga in the 11th House of> > esoteric> > > > > traditions.> > > > >> > > > > I have the Yoga in the 10th House: 11th June, 1972; 10:17:56 > AM;> > > > > Cuttack. Orissa, India.> > > > >> > > > > I couldn't agree more with you when you say one must evaluate> > other> > > > > Yogas. As I have written elsewhere, the Yogas from the AL > must be> > > seen> > > > > and they will show whether the Yoga, for instance, is working> > ourely> > > > in> > > > > the spiritual realm; this would happen when there are > benefics in> > > the> > > > > 6th and 3rd from the AL.> > > > >> > > > > Suppose, the Yoga is to function in the material realm or in > both,> > > > then> > > > > Dhan Yogas and other Rajayogas must be seen to properly gauge > the> > > > > potential of the horoscope to achieve great things.> > > > >> > > > > Best wishes,> > > > >> > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > >> > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > , Bojan Vidakovic janbovid@> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > HARE RAMA KRISHNA> > > > > > Dear members there must be another yogas in cart to> > > > > > prove this Raj yoga. What are the effects of it in> > > > > > carts of people having it, can you please share your> > > > > > experiences with all (when in 4/10/11th bhava).> > > > > > This is Kalika yoga and per my experience when> > > > > > connected with lagnesha or trines etc. it can give> > > > > > tremendeous anger, like when kali starts it dance - so> > > > > > the person can broke everything he reaches in such a> > > > > > state. Also it is Ch that is with Sani and Sanjay says> > > > > > that this yoga gives natural state of melancholy. This> > > > > > yoga gives it and the medicin is laugh of Buda.> > > > > > Hope this helps, Bojan> > > > > > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > > > > --- Pranav Gupta sushmagupta51@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > > !Om Gurave Namah!> > > > > > > Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar!> > > > > > >> > > > > > > When you get a moment, can you point me to Sanjay> > > > > > > ji's lecture you are refering to?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I have this yoga in 4th H (Aries Asc) but was> > > > > > > never able to fully understand the reasoning behind> > > > > > > it being regarded as a Raj yoga. I will appreciate> > > > > > > if you can point to any literature in this regard.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Warm Regards,> > > > > > > Pranav> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > > > > Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > > > > Learned Members,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Sanjay Ji has mentioned at one or two places in his> > > > > > > works, and> > > > > > > elsewhere, that the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 4th,> > > > > > > 10th and 11th> > > > > > > Houses is a Rajayoga which gives results regarding> > > > > > > some valued> > > > > > > objective, after great initial suffering. This is of> > > > > > > course> > > > > > > established in so many charts.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > In a recent lecture at SJC Attri (MP3 file), Sanjay> > > > > > > Ji also mentioned> > > > > > > the Yoga again, as meaning something different in> > > > > > > these houses.> > > > > > > In an email Sanjay Ji had stated several years back,> > > > > > > that in the 4th> > > > > > > House, as Chandra has Digbala, the native did work> > > > > > > that was pleasing> > > > > > > to his heart, and that of others, and attained great> > > > > > > popularity. This> > > > > > > was in context of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's horoscope> > > > > > > and that of Dr.> > > > > > > B.V. Raman.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Would anyone have Sanjay Ji's views, either> > > > > > > expressly or through his> > > > > > > teaching and instruction on this Yoga in the> > > > > > > aforesaid Bhavas,> > > > > > > especially the 10th and the 11th?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Best wishes, Bojan Vidakovic> > > > > > http://www.jatavedas.com> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > ____________________> __\> > \> > > \> > > > \> > > > > ____________> > > > > > Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.> > > > > > Try the Mail Beta.> > > > > > > http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

|Om Namo Narasimhaaya|

Dear Sunil,

Namaskar.

I cast the horoscope for your son today based on the birth data provided. I do not know how the Shani-Chandra Yoga in formed in the 8th House. Shani is in Makar in the 2nd House, as you say, but Chandra is in the 3rd House in Kumbha Rashi! There is no Shani-Chandra Yoga, in the 8th House or anywhere else in the chart.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com--- In , "astro_tellerkerala" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > om krishna guru.> > dear anurag ji,> > Thanks ,u can take u r own time to consider the chart.> > regrds sunil nair.> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > , "Anurag Sharma"> anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> >> >> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> >> > Dear Sunil,> >> > I recall seeing this chart for Mr. Bachchan. This is probably the> > correct chart. Just looking at the Navamsha chart, some rectification> > might be required to get Venus in the Lagna. That might make better> > sense considering his cinematic genius and popularity.> >> > The 8th House Yoga will be of a different nature than that in the 4th,> > 10th and 11th Houses, so maybe that could be discussed at another> time.> >> > Regards,> >> > Anurag Sharma> >> > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> >> >> > , "astro_tellerkerala"> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Om krishna guru,> > >> > > dear anurag ji,> > >> > > I am posting the data of sri AMITABH BACHAN which i> > > hav,one frnd sent me this.May be time may differ but all datas i hav> > > seen is of the same date.> > >> > > October 11th 1942 at 4 Pm evening allahabad ,uttarpradesh India.(i> > > think one hr war time adjustment is there)> > >> > > If rasi drishti is taken then there is yoga.> > >> > > Also i am posting u ,the birth details of my son 26th april 1992 at> > > 10.24 PM trivandrum ,kerala ,It may be usefull for study and> > > discussions as the yoga is formed in 8th house ,i would appreciate> if> > u> > > could discuss abt it and inviting scholarly opinions of every body> > .Also> > > sani in own house makar rasi.> > >> > > regrds sunil nair> > >> > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > >> > > http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/> > > <http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/>> > >> > >> > > , "Anurag Sharma"> > > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > >> > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > >> > > > Dear Sunil,> > > >> > > > Your birth data for Mr. Bachchan is probably correct. Please post> > it;> > > > some members are keen to have it. The Yoga would certainly be> formed> > > as> > > > Shani in Vrishabh and Chandra in Tula would aspect each other with> > > Rashi> > > > Drishti. This could be one way in which the Yoga could be formed,> if> > > one> > > > of the two Grahas is in the 4th, 10th and 11th Houses, and there> is> > > > Rashi Drishti.> > > >> > > > I cannot be sure if this chart is correct but the Yoga is formed.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > > Anurag Sharma> > > >> > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > , "astro_tellerkerala"> > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > om krishna guru,> > > > >> > > > > dear anuragji,> > > > >> > > > > I hav one doubt ,i find many people with sani in 4th> > > > > ,is it applicable to them all.As your reference about amitabh> > bachan> > > > is-> > > > > he has sani as lagna lord in 4th ,and moon is in tula .So how> can> > it> > > > be> > > > > moon -sat yoga ,may be my data is wrong.> > > > >> > > > > regds sunil nair .> > > > >> > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > , "Anurag Sharma"> > > > > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > > >> > > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Bojan,> > > > > >> > > > > > Namaskar.> > > > > >> > > > > > In the chart of the late Dr. B.V. Raman, it occured in the 4th> > > House> > > > > and> > > > > > he became the most popular and appreciated Jyotisha and author> > on> > > > the> > > > > > art while he was still alive. Pt. Sanjay Rath described it> > > > beautifully> > > > > > in a personal email to me several years back, in response to a> > > query> > > > > put> > > > > > forward by me regarding Vipreeta Raja Yoga in Kendra. He said> > Dr.> > > > > Raman> > > > > > would deliver his Jyotish magazine on a bicycle: the> > Shani-Chandra> > > > > Yoga> > > > > > giving initial hardship and great suffering, and then later he> > > flew> > > > > all> > > > > > over the world giving lectures on the art and his Astrological> > > > > Magazine> > > > > > also became a great success.> > > > > >> > > > > > In the chart of Shri Amitabh Bachchan, perhaps the most> popular> > > cine> > > > > > star of India, the Yoga again occurs in the 4th House. Mr.> > > Bachchan> > > > > was> > > > > > an executive who decided to follow his heart and Sanjay Ji> said> > he> > > > had> > > > > > to sleep on the pavements of Mumbai as he had no money to pay> > the> > > > > rent.> > > > > > Then he became the greatest star in Indian cinema and occupies> a> > > > > unique> > > > > > place in the hearts of millions of people.> > > > > >> > > > > > So, the Shani Chandra Yoga in the 4th (and 10th and 11th> Houses)> > > > > > according to Sanjay Ji is a suo moto Rajayoga that gives the> > > delayed> > > > > > fructification of some cherished objective but after great> > initial> > > > > > trials, hardship and suffering.> > > > > >> > > > > > Swami Vivekananda had it in the 10th House. Despite his very> > best> > > > > > efforts he could not get a job. And then he was later invited> to> > > the> > > > > > World Parliament of Religions at Chicago where his speech was> > > > > immensely> > > > > > stirring. So, this tremendous fame and Karma came out of the> > Yoga> > > in> > > > > the> > > > > > 10th House.> > > > > >> > > > > > Jyotish Guru Visti Larsen is a young man who has accomplished> so> > > > much,> > > > > > written such wonderful articles and a fine book and teaches so> > > well> > > > > > through his lectures. He has the Yoga in the 11th House of> > > esoteric> > > > > > traditions.> > > > > >> > > > > > I have the Yoga in the 10th House: 11th June, 1972; 10:17:56> AM;> > > > > > Cuttack. Orissa, India.> > > > > >> > > > > > I couldn't agree more with you when you say one must evaluate> > > other> > > > > > Yogas. As I have written elsewhere, the Yogas from the AL must> > be> > > > seen> > > > > > and they will show whether the Yoga, for instance, is working> > > ourely> > > > > in> > > > > > the spiritual realm; this would happen when there are benefics> > in> > > > the> > > > > > 6th and 3rd from the AL.> > > > > >> > > > > > Suppose, the Yoga is to function in the material realm or in> > both,> > > > > then> > > > > > Dhan Yogas and other Rajayogas must be seen to properly gauge> > the> > > > > > potential of the horoscope to achieve great things.> > > > > >> > > > > > Best wishes,> > > > > >> > > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > > >> > > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > , Bojan Vidakovic janbovid@> > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > HARE RAMA KRISHNA> > > > > > > Dear members there must be another yogas in cart to> > > > > > > prove this Raj yoga. What are the effects of it in> > > > > > > carts of people having it, can you please share your> > > > > > > experiences with all (when in 4/10/11th bhava).> > > > > > > This is Kalika yoga and per my experience when> > > > > > > connected with lagnesha or trines etc. it can give> > > > > > > tremendeous anger, like when kali starts it dance - so> > > > > > > the person can broke everything he reaches in such a> > > > > > > state. Also it is Ch that is with Sani and Sanjay says> > > > > > > that this yoga gives natural state of melancholy. This> > > > > > > yoga gives it and the medicin is laugh of Buda.> > > > > > > Hope this helps, Bojan> > > > > > > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > > > > > --- Pranav Gupta sushmagupta51@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > !Om Gurave Namah!> > > > > > > > Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar!> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > When you get a moment, can you point me to Sanjay> > > > > > > > ji's lecture you are refering to?> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I have this yoga in 4th H (Aries Asc) but was> > > > > > > > never able to fully understand the reasoning behind> > > > > > > > it being regarded as a Raj yoga. I will appreciate> > > > > > > > if you can point to any literature in this regard.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Warm Regards,> > > > > > > > Pranav> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > > > > > Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > > > > > Learned Members,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Sanjay Ji has mentioned at one or two places in his> > > > > > > > works, and> > > > > > > > elsewhere, that the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 4th,> > > > > > > > 10th and 11th> > > > > > > > Houses is a Rajayoga which gives results regarding> > > > > > > > some valued> > > > > > > > objective, after great initial suffering. This is of> > > > > > > > course> > > > > > > > established in so many charts.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > In a recent lecture at SJC Attri (MP3 file), Sanjay> > > > > > > > Ji also mentioned> > > > > > > > the Yoga again, as meaning something different in> > > > > > > > these houses.> > > > > > > > In an email Sanjay Ji had stated several years back,> > > > > > > > that in the 4th> > > > > > > > House, as Chandra has Digbala, the native did work> > > > > > > > that was pleasing> > > > > > > > to his heart, and that of others, and attained great> > > > > > > > popularity. This> > > > > > > > was in context of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's horoscope> > > > > > > > and that of Dr.> > > > > > > > B.V. Raman.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Would anyone have Sanjay Ji's views, either> > > > > > > > expressly or through his> > > > > > > > teaching and instruction on this Yoga in the> > > > > > > > aforesaid Bhavas,> > > > > > > > especially the 10th and the 11th?> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Best wishes, Bojan Vidakovic> > > > > > > http://www.jatavedas.com> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> ______________________\> \> > \> > > \> > > > \> > > > > \> > > > > > ____________> > > > > > > Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.> > > > > > > Try the Mail Beta.> > > > > > >> > http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

om krishna guru,

dear anurag ji,

sorry ,it was a typo from my side ,it was in morning ,pls correct it to AM .

thanks for taking your time and effort.

sorry ones again

regds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah. , "Anurag Sharma" <anuraagsharma27 wrote:>> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > |Om Namo Narasimhaaya|> > Dear Sunil,> > Namaskar.> > I cast the horoscope for your son today based on the birth data> provided. I do not know how the Shani-Chandra Yoga in formed in the 8th> House. Shani is in Makar in the 2nd House, as you say, but Chandra is in> the 3rd House in Kumbha Rashi! There is no Shani-Chandra Yoga, in the> 8th House or anywhere else in the chart.> > Regards,> > Anurag Sharma> > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> , "astro_tellerkerala"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> >> > om krishna guru.> >> > dear anurag ji,> >> > Thanks ,u can take u r own time to consider the chart.> >> > regrds sunil nair.> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> >> >> > , "Anurag Sharma"> > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > >> > > Dear Sunil,> > >> > > I recall seeing this chart for Mr. Bachchan. This is probably the> > > correct chart. Just looking at the Navamsha chart, some> rectification> > > might be required to get Venus in the Lagna. That might make better> > > sense considering his cinematic genius and popularity.> > >> > > The 8th House Yoga will be of a different nature than that in the> 4th,> > > 10th and 11th Houses, so maybe that could be discussed at another> > time.> > >> > > Regards,> > >> > > Anurag Sharma> > >> > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > >> > >> > > , "astro_tellerkerala"> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Om krishna guru,> > > >> > > > dear anurag ji,> > > >> > > > I am posting the data of sri AMITABH BACHAN which i> > > > hav,one frnd sent me this.May be time may differ but all datas i> hav> > > > seen is of the same date.> > > >> > > > October 11th 1942 at 4 Pm evening allahabad ,uttarpradesh India.(i> > > > think one hr war time adjustment is there)> > > >> > > > If rasi drishti is taken then there is yoga.> > > >> > > > Also i am posting u ,the birth details of my son 26th april 1992> at> > > > 10.24 PM trivandrum ,kerala ,It may be usefull for study and> > > > discussions as the yoga is formed in 8th house ,i would appreciate> > if> > > u> > > > could discuss abt it and inviting scholarly opinions of every body> > > .Also> > > > sani in own house makar rasi.> > > >> > > > regrds sunil nair> > > >> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > >> > > > http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/> > > > <http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/>> > > >> > > >> > > > , "Anurag Sharma"> > > > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > >> > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sunil,> > > > >> > > > > Your birth data for Mr. Bachchan is probably correct. Please> post> > > it;> > > > > some members are keen to have it. The Yoga would certainly be> > formed> > > > as> > > > > Shani in Vrishabh and Chandra in Tula would aspect each other> with> > > > Rashi> > > > > Drishti. This could be one way in which the Yoga could be> formed,> > if> > > > one> > > > > of the two Grahas is in the 4th, 10th and 11th Houses, and there> > is> > > > > Rashi Drishti.> > > > >> > > > > I cannot be sure if this chart is correct but the Yoga is> formed.> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > >> > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > >> > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > > , "astro_tellerkerala"> > > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > om krishna guru,> > > > > >> > > > > > dear anuragji,> > > > > >> > > > > > I hav one doubt ,i find many people with sani in 4th> > > > > > ,is it applicable to them all.As your reference about amitabh> > > bachan> > > > > is-> > > > > > he has sani as lagna lord in 4th ,and moon is in tula .So how> > can> > > it> > > > > be> > > > > > moon -sat yoga ,may be my data is wrong.> > > > > >> > > > > > regds sunil nair .> > > > > >> > > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > , "Anurag Sharma"> > > > > > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > > > >> > > > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Bojan,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Namaskar.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > In the chart of the late Dr. B.V. Raman, it occured in the> 4th> > > > House> > > > > > and> > > > > > > he became the most popular and appreciated Jyotisha and> author> > > on> > > > > the> > > > > > > art while he was still alive. Pt. Sanjay Rath described it> > > > > beautifully> > > > > > > in a personal email to me several years back, in response to> a> > > > query> > > > > > put> > > > > > > forward by me regarding Vipreeta Raja Yoga in Kendra. He> said> > > Dr.> > > > > > Raman> > > > > > > would deliver his Jyotish magazine on a bicycle: the> > > Shani-Chandra> > > > > > Yoga> > > > > > > giving initial hardship and great suffering, and then later> he> > > > flew> > > > > > all> > > > > > > over the world giving lectures on the art and his> Astrological> > > > > > Magazine> > > > > > > also became a great success.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > In the chart of Shri Amitabh Bachchan, perhaps the most> > popular> > > > cine> > > > > > > star of India, the Yoga again occurs in the 4th House. Mr.> > > > Bachchan> > > > > > was> > > > > > > an executive who decided to follow his heart and Sanjay Ji> > said> > > he> > > > > had> > > > > > > to sleep on the pavements of Mumbai as he had no money to> pay> > > the> > > > > > rent.> > > > > > > Then he became the greatest star in Indian cinema and> occupies> > a> > > > > > unique> > > > > > > place in the hearts of millions of people.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > So, the Shani Chandra Yoga in the 4th (and 10th and 11th> > Houses)> > > > > > > according to Sanjay Ji is a suo moto Rajayoga that gives the> > > > delayed> > > > > > > fructification of some cherished objective but after great> > > initial> > > > > > > trials, hardship and suffering.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Swami Vivekananda had it in the 10th House. Despite his very> > > best> > > > > > > efforts he could not get a job. And then he was later> invited> > to> > > > the> > > > > > > World Parliament of Religions at Chicago where his speech> was> > > > > > immensely> > > > > > > stirring. So, this tremendous fame and Karma came out of the> > > Yoga> > > > in> > > > > > the> > > > > > > 10th House.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Jyotish Guru Visti Larsen is a young man who has> accomplished> > so> > > > > much,> > > > > > > written such wonderful articles and a fine book and teaches> so> > > > well> > > > > > > through his lectures. He has the Yoga in the 11th House of> > > > esoteric> > > > > > > traditions.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I have the Yoga in the 10th House: 11th June, 1972; 10:17:56> > AM;> > > > > > > Cuttack. Orissa, India.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I couldn't agree more with you when you say one must> evaluate> > > > other> > > > > > > Yogas. As I have written elsewhere, the Yogas from the AL> must> > > be> > > > > seen> > > > > > > and they will show whether the Yoga, for instance, is> working> > > > ourely> > > > > > in> > > > > > > the spiritual realm; this would happen when there are> benefics> > > in> > > > > the> > > > > > > 6th and 3rd from the AL.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Suppose, the Yoga is to function in the material realm or in> > > both,> > > > > > then> > > > > > > Dhan Yogas and other Rajayogas must be seen to properly> gauge> > > the> > > > > > > potential of the horoscope to achieve great things.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Best wishes,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > > > >> > > > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > , Bojan Vidakovic> janbovid@> > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > HARE RAMA KRISHNA> > > > > > > > Dear members there must be another yogas in cart to> > > > > > > > prove this Raj yoga. What are the effects of it in> > > > > > > > carts of people having it, can you please share your> > > > > > > > experiences with all (when in 4/10/11th bhava).> > > > > > > > This is Kalika yoga and per my experience when> > > > > > > > connected with lagnesha or trines etc. it can give> > > > > > > > tremendeous anger, like when kali starts it dance - so> > > > > > > > the person can broke everything he reaches in such a> > > > > > > > state. Also it is Ch that is with Sani and Sanjay says> > > > > > > > that this yoga gives natural state of melancholy. This> > > > > > > > yoga gives it and the medicin is laugh of Buda.> > > > > > > > Hope this helps, Bojan> > > > > > > > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > > > > > > --- Pranav Gupta sushmagupta51@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > !Om Gurave Namah!> > > > > > > > > Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar!> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > When you get a moment, can you point me to Sanjay> > > > > > > > > ji's lecture you are refering to?> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I have this yoga in 4th H (Aries Asc) but was> > > > > > > > > never able to fully understand the reasoning behind> > > > > > > > > it being regarded as a Raj yoga. I will appreciate> > > > > > > > > if you can point to any literature in this regard.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Warm Regards,> > > > > > > > > Pranav> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > > > > > > Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > > > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > > > > > > Learned Members,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Sanjay Ji has mentioned at one or two places in his> > > > > > > > > works, and> > > > > > > > > elsewhere, that the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 4th,> > > > > > > > > 10th and 11th> > > > > > > > > Houses is a Rajayoga which gives results regarding> > > > > > > > > some valued> > > > > > > > > objective, after great initial suffering. This is of> > > > > > > > > course> > > > > > > > > established in so many charts.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > In a recent lecture at SJC Attri (MP3 file), Sanjay> > > > > > > > > Ji also mentioned> > > > > > > > > the Yoga again, as meaning something different in> > > > > > > > > these houses.> > > > > > > > > In an email Sanjay Ji had stated several years back,> > > > > > > > > that in the 4th> > > > > > > > > House, as Chandra has Digbala, the native did work> > > > > > > > > that was pleasing> > > > > > > > > to his heart, and that of others, and attained great> > > > > > > > > popularity. This> > > > > > > > > was in context of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's horoscope> > > > > > > > > and that of Dr.> > > > > > > > > B.V. Raman.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Would anyone have Sanjay Ji's views, either> > > > > > > > > expressly or through his> > > > > > > > > teaching and instruction on this Yoga in the> > > > > > > > > aforesaid Bhavas,> > > > > > > > > especially the 10th and the 11th?> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > > > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Best wishes, Bojan Vidakovic> > > > > > > > http://www.jatavedas.com> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> ______________________\> \> > \> > > \> > > > \> > > > > \> > > > > > \> > > > > > > ____________> > > > > > > > Expecting? Get great news right away with email> Auto-Check.> > > > > > > > Try the Mail Beta.> > > > > > > >> > > http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Krishna ji,

One more famous person with saturn-moon yoga in 4th is Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav, I got this information from 's one article.

Regards

Tarun

-

Krishnamurthy Seetharama

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 1:02 PM

Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Shani-Chandra Yoga

Dear Anurag ji,I am a bit confused now about the formation of the yoga.In your mail, you have stated that "...I have only seen itapplied in case of Yuti of the two Grahas in the 4th, 10th and11th Houses".However, with reference to Big B's chart, you have stated thatthe yoga exists due to Rasi Drishti between Sani and Moon.And, Sanjayji has given an example of Indira Gandhi where Saniand Chandra aspect each other by Graha Drishti.You should help me to clear my confusion.Regards,Krishna--- Anurag Sharma <anuraagsharma27 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > Dear Krishna Ji,> > Namaskar.> > I was referring to a personal email from Sanjay Ji dated> 9.12.2003 in> which he had referred to the charts of Shri PV Narasimha Rao,> former PM> of India, Shri Amitabh Bachchan and Dr. B.V. Raman. I have> only a hard> copy of the email now. While Sanjay Ji gave the birth data for> PV> Narasimha Rao and BV Raman he did not give the data for> Amitabh> Bachchan. I do not have the data with me.> > However, while discussing Dr. Raman's and Shri Bachchan's> charts, Pt.> Rath referred to both having Kumbha Lagna and the 6th and 12th> Lords> Shani and Chandra being in the 4th Houses.> > My query in that instance was that the Vipreeta Raja Yoga in> Kendra> occured in my chart also, like in the late Prime Minister's> chart, in> the 10th House. Sanjay Ji distinguished the two charts,> stating that in> Shri Rao's chart, Mars and Sun were the Dusthana Lords> involved and both> had Digbala in the 10th House showing Artha Ayana or politics.> > In my chart, Moon has minimum Digbala and Saturn too does not> have much.> Though my intention then was not to question my lack of> political> leanings, I was grateful for the explanation. Sanjay Ji then> went on to> say that in my case Shani-Chandra Yoga was a Rajayoga that> fructified> after great initial suffering and hardship. His instruction> was> basically that if I were to compare then I should compare the> Yoga as it> manifested in Shri Bachchan's Chart and that of Dr. Raman's.> Obviously,> it needs to be highlighted here that it is only the> commonality of the> Yoga that exists in the three charts and no other commonality> need be> imagined.> > I can only confirm that Sanjay Ji's teaching is absolutely> correct in> its essence and though many difficulties persist in one's own> chart, the> nature of the Shani-Chandra Yoga is exactly as it has been> stated.> Sanjay Ji had also pointed out the need to remedy the Amavasya> Dosha in> the 10th House.> > As for the chart you have given, certainly there is a Karaka> Parivartana> but I have never seen the Shani-Chandra Yoga being construed> in this> way. In fact, I have only seen it applied in case of Yuti of> the two> Grahas in the 4th, 10th and 11th Houses.> > Regards,> > Anurag Sharma> > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > , Krishnamurthy Seetharama> <krishna_1998 wrote:> >> > Dear Anurag,> >> > Thanks for the information on the Yoga. With the details I> have,> > Amitabh doesn't seem to have this yoga. Could you please> share> > his birth data?> >> > Also, please give your opinion on whether this yoga exists> in> > the following chart:> >> > DOB: Sep 7, 1958> > TOB: 6:15 am> > POB: Bangalore> >> > Here the karaka of 4th and the karaka of 10 have exchanged> > places and aspect each other. AL is involved.> >> > Regards,> > Krishna> >> > Regards,> > Krishna> > --- Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27 wrote:> >> > >> > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > >> > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > >> > > Dear Bojan,> > >> > > Namaskar.> > >> > > In the chart of the late Dr. B.V. Raman, it occured in the> 4th> > > House and> > > he became the most popular and appreciated Jyotisha and> author> > > on the> > > art while he was still alive. Pt. Sanjay Rath described it> > > beautifully> > > in a personal email to me several years back, in response> to a> > > query put> > > forward by me regarding Vipreeta Raja Yoga in Kendra. He> said> > > Dr. Raman> > > would deliver his Jyotish magazine on a bicycle: the> > > Shani-Chandra Yoga> > > giving initial hardship and great suffering, and then> later he> > > flew all> > > over the world giving lectures on the art and his> Astrological> > > Magazine> > > also became a great success.> > >> > > In the chart of Shri Amitabh Bachchan, perhaps the most> > > popular cine> > > star of India, the Yoga again occurs in the 4th House. Mr.> > > Bachchan was> > > an executive who decided to follow his heart and Sanjay Ji> > > said he had> > > to sleep on the pavements of Mumbai as he had no money to> pay> > > the rent.> > > Then he became the greatest star in Indian cinema and> occupies> > > a unique> > > place in the hearts of millions of people.> > >> > > So, the Shani Chandra Yoga in the 4th (and 10th and 11th> > > Houses)> > > according to Sanjay Ji is a suo moto Rajayoga that gives> the> > > delayed> > > fructification of some cherished objective but after great> > > initial> > > trials, hardship and suffering.> > >> > > Swami Vivekananda had it in the 10th House. Despite his> very> > > best> > > efforts he could not get a job. And then he was later> invited> > > to the> > > World Parliament of Religions at Chicago where his speech> was> > > immensely> > > stirring. So, this tremendous fame and Karma came out of> the> > > Yoga in the> > > 10th House.> > >> > > Jyotish Guru Visti Larsen is a young man who has> accomplished> > > so much,> > > written such wonderful articles and a fine book and> teaches so> > > well> > > through his lectures. He has the Yoga in the 11th House of> > > esoteric> > > traditions.> > >> > > I have the Yoga in the 10th House: 11th June, 1972;> 10:17:56> > > AM;> > > Cuttack. Orissa, India.> > >> > > I couldn't agree more with you when you say one must> evaluate> > > other> > > Yogas. As I have written elsewhere, the Yogas from the AL> must> === message truncated ===Regards,Krishnahttp://astrokrishna.blogspot.com