IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

||Jai Ramakrishna||

Dear Smita,

Let me give you the golden rules for Neechbhanga.

1)If the dispositor of the sign, where the concerned planet is

debilitated is in kendra frm Lagna/Moon/debilitated planet, then

debility is cancelled.

2)If the dispositor of the sign, where the concerned planet is

exalted is in kendra frm Lagna/Moon/debilitated planet, then

debility is cancelled.

In the example given, check whether Mars/Venus is in Kendra frm

Lagna/Moon. If it happens, then debility is cancelled. Apply the

same rule to vargas.

I hope this helps.

Thank you,

http://gauravastro.150m.com

vedic astrology , " shshukla " <shshukla

wrote:

>

> Hi everybody,

>

> My name is Smita and I, like some of you here, am a new student of

> Vedic Astrology. I use Jagannath Hora Software to make charts.

Thus,

> it seems like a perfect place to learn from you all.

>

> I have a question about a chart of a child who has a debilitated

moon

> in the eighth house with Ketu in exaltation. This means that her

> ascendant is Mars. Mars is placed in his own house Aries. The moon

> phase at the time of birth was waning Krishna navami. I am not

sure if

> this chart is getting a neechbhanga yoga. The software doesn't

> indicate that in the 'Strength' tab. Any takers please.

>

> If need be I can post more details or even the child's birth

> details...at this time her mother is a little hesitant for me to

do so.

>

> Thanks,

> Smita

>

Guest guest

Thanks Gaurav,

I see in the example chart that Taurus the sign of exaltation of moon

is 7th from moon and Venus is in exaltation in 5th from moon.

Depositor of moon's debilitation sign, Mars is in 6th from moon,

however it is in lagna. In my opinion Moon's debilitation is canceled.

On another note, I was also looking at the Sayanadi avasthas of

various planets and see that Moon is in Prakasanna avastha, which

should be good as far as the results pertaining to moon are concerned.

Moon is the Atmakaraka of this particular child and to have it in

debilitation was my concern. Of course, I didn't express to the mother

about all this before clarifying with the 'Gurus' here.

Thanks a bunch,

Smita

Guest guest

||Jai Ramakrishna||

Dear Smita,

Is Venus located in kendra frm Lagna/Moon???Is Mars located in

Kendra frm Moon/Lagna (except in Lagna As i never tested this

considering Lagna as part of cancellation of debility)??

Thank you,

wrote:

>

> Thanks Gaurav,

>

> I see in the example chart that Taurus the sign of exaltation of

moon

> is 7th from moon and Venus is in exaltation in 5th from moon.

> Depositor of moon's debilitation sign, Mars is in 6th from moon,

> however it is in lagna. In my opinion Moon's debilitation is

canceled.

>

> On another note, I was also looking at the Sayanadi avasthas of

> various planets and see that Moon is in Prakasanna avastha, which

> should be good as far as the results pertaining to moon are

concerned.

>

> Moon is the Atmakaraka of this particular child and to have it in

> debilitation was my concern. Of course, I didn't express to the

mother

> about all this before clarifying with the 'Gurus' here.

>

> Thanks a bunch,

> Smita

>

Guest guest

Sorry for the delay in reply. No, Venus is in a Trine from moon. Mars

is in Aries, which is also the ascendant. If 1st house is both kendra

and trine then Mars should be a cancellation factor don't you think?!

>

> ||Jai Ramakrishna||

> Dear Smita,

> Is Venus located in kendra frm Lagna/Moon???Is Mars located in

> Kendra frm Moon/Lagna (except in Lagna As i never tested this

> considering Lagna as part of cancellation of debility)??

> Thank you,

>

> http://gauravastro.150m.com

>

Guest guest

||Jai Ramakrishna||

Dear Smita,

All agreed, but I never confirmed it with any realtime horoscope.Why

dont you do a research in this case??

Thank you,

wrote:

>

> Sorry for the delay in reply. No, Venus is in a Trine from moon.

Mars

> is in Aries, which is also the ascendant. If 1st house is both

kendra

> and trine then Mars should be a cancellation factor don't you

think?!

>

>

> >

> > ||Jai Ramakrishna||

> > Dear Smita,

> > Is Venus located in kendra frm Lagna/Moon???Is Mars located in

> > Kendra frm Moon/Lagna (except in Lagna As i never tested this

> > considering Lagna as part of cancellation of debility)??

> > Thank you,

> >

> > http://gauravastro.150m.com

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear ksksat27 ji

Namaskar. Could you please inform more about shudra devatas and Karna Yakshinis.

What are the powers of these shudra devatas and Karna Yakshinis? Are they able to tell the Naadi reader about the past, present and future of the seeker?

Please do inform.

Regards.

From: ksksat27Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 19:45:46 +0000 Re: Hi

Hi,If the nadi guy you met did not work, please forget about it.You cannot learn nadi astrology or the secret used, rather it is dangerous to learn this art. Nadi astrology definitely requires practize of certain tantras and mantras which will invoke some lower deities called Pshuedra Devatas.Some more vigorous nadi guies also use Karna Yakshini procedure.Hence better stay away from nadi if things did not work well.You can be relaxed, cool no harm will come to you. Pray God and he will help you.Thanks. , "nksharma9" <nksharma9 wrote:>> I am new member.I have met only one nadi Jyothish guy.Can you enlighten > me on this . How this works? My experince was not encouraging. I want > to learn this shastra. so can please tell me whern i can learn and know > more on the techniq used.> > regards> WL Messenger : Stay connected to friends and family with the New . Get it now. Try it now!

Guest guest

Dear ksksat27 ji

Namaskar. Thanks a lot for giving this information in such an elaborate manner.

Regards.

Vivek Khurana

From: ksksat27Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 04:09:39 +0000 Re: Hi

Hi,The information I give here is only for information. Unless you are really confident of the faith in Divine and your austerities, no one should try to play with these hostile forces even in the intention of fighting them.The nadi reading process in most of the cases is tantric in nature.Sheudra devatas and Karna yakshinis are deities that are close to the plane of human beings but more subtle than as. You would have heard about rakshashas, yakshas, kandharvas, yogini devatas etc. While some of the forms mentioned above are in the good plane, there are certain type of deities that are formed of vital passions, desires and formations which we human being emit constantly in thoughts, bad words and sexual passions. The thoughts of collective human consciousness is not lost when the body is lost. It goes to the universe of vital plane which is a powerful storehouse of so many of these evil thoughts that are created by various generations. The like minded impulses join together and over a period of time, develop a concrete form and want to play upon earth.As you know, the antenna catches the right signal, these forces attract attention of the wicked people in earth, who want to live by frightening others. They follow certain mantric procedures to invoke these spirits which will guide them through certain things. These spirits or lower forces can understand the thoughts of human beings and can predict the near future of any person. It is because they live close to the plane of earth and the events forthcoming naturally will show a visibility in some time units before to the nearby planes. It is like this -- you watch a march of ants in your open balcony. At the same time, the clouds are gathering and the sky becomes gloomy. So you can easily guess that there may be a rain and also the big march of ants will get destroyed by this calamity. But the ant with its 2 dimension cannot know these symptoms. Likewise, these deities can know the symptoms of nearby events. Now so as you approach a nadi guy, generally he practizes the worship of these deities for years. Hence when you approach them, the karna yakshinis will be invoked by the nadi guies while they read the leaves. (karna means ear -- yakshini will whisper the clues in their ears literal meaning).But it takes time may be one hour. That is the reason,for most of us, we dont get the leaf in the first bundle. Only in the middle of the second bundle or afterwards, our nadi guy will start uttering our names correctly. Until then, it takes time to invoke and make use of these yakshinis. I am not saying all the nadis, but 75% of what we see today make use of these tantric things. These yakshinis are addictive in nature -- a nadi guie's last phase of life will be always miserable, if he has used these low spirits in his lifetime.Santhanam in his book of nadi astrology even worries of clients getting affected by these tantric deities. But I vary here -- faith in Divine will keep one insulated by all these things bare minimum, even if one is prone to these by his planets. But there is no point in going and researching with these deities. Neverthless, one should not fear when real things come up.A man with conviction in his good faith can least be touched by all dangers of life -- may it be social or super-natural. When Divine grace starts acting, no force can prevent it. Of late, I went to one sukar naadi in Trichy which is a fake one. He could not trace my leaf properly -- finally he came with something as my leaf and I paid Rs 300 but left the place without sitting to hear his fake general predictions. Nadi is worthwhile to this point -- you go and research out, if he is really genuine you are happy and lucky to get predictions, if he is fake and threatening you, your faith in Divine and your favourite Bhagavan should go further high. They polish the gold by way of threatening.Hence I request all members not to waste on pariharas -- visiting temples is fine and no harm, but dont give money to them for this or that. Good luck. , Vivek Khurana <vivekkhurana wrote:>> Dear ksksat27 ji> > Namaskar. Could you please inform more about shudra devatas and Karna Yakshinis.> > What are the powers of these shudra devatas and Karna Yakshinis? Are they able to tell the Naadi reader about the past, present and future of the seeker? > > Please do inform.> > Regards.> > > : ksksat27: Thu, 22 May 2008 19:45:46 +0000 Re: Hi> > > > > Hi,If the nadi guy you met did not work, please forget about it.You cannot learn nadi astrology or the secret used, rather it is dangerous to learn this art. Nadi astrology definitely requires practize of certain tantras and mantras which will invoke some lower deities called Pshuedra Devatas.Some more vigorous nadi guies also use Karna Yakshini procedure.Hence better stay away from nadi if things did not work well.You can be relaxed, cool no harm will come to you. Pray God and he will help you.Thanks. , "nksharma9" <nksharma9@> wrote:>> I am new member.I have met only one nadi Jyothish guy.Can you enlighten > me on this . How this works? My experince was not encouraging. I want > to learn this shastra. so can please tell me whern i can learn and know > more on the techniq used.> > regards> > > > > > > > ________> 2000 Placements last year. Are You next ? Find out> http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=499> WL Messenger : Stay connected to friends and family with the New . Get it now. Try it now!

Guest guest

Does this mean they are not reading from leaf ? instead they are using some techniques to fool people ?ksksat27 <ksksat27 wrote: Hi,The information I give here is only for information. Unless you are really confident of the faith in Divine and your austerities, no one should try to play with these hostile forces even in the intention of fighting them.The nadi reading process in most of the cases is tantric in nature.Sheudra devatas and Karna yakshinis are deities that are close to the

plane of human beings but more subtle than as. You would have heard about rakshashas, yakshas, kandharvas, yogini devatas etc. While some of the forms mentioned above are in the good plane, there are certain type of deities that are formed of vital passions, desires and formations which we human being emit constantly in thoughts, bad words and sexual passions. The thoughts of collective human consciousness is not lost when the body is lost. It goes to the universe of vital plane which is a powerful storehouse of so many of these evil thoughts that are created by various generations. The like minded impulses join together and over a period of time, develop a concrete form and want to play upon earth.As you know, the antenna catches the right signal, these forces attract attention of the wicked people in earth, who want to live by frightening others. They follow certain mantric procedures to invoke these spirits

which will guide them through certain things. These spirits or lower forces can understand the thoughts of human beings and can predict the near future of any person. It is because they live close to the plane of earth and the events forthcoming naturally will show a visibility in some time units before to the nearby planes. It is like this -- you watch a march of ants in your open balcony. At the same time, the clouds are gathering and the sky becomes gloomy. So you can easily guess that there may be a rain and also the big march of ants will get destroyed by this calamity. But the ant with its 2 dimension cannot know these symptoms. Likewise, these deities can know the symptoms of nearby events. Now so as you approach a nadi guy, generally he practizes the worship of these deities for years. Hence when you approach them, the karna yakshinis will be invoked by the nadi guies while they read the leaves. (karna means

ear -- yakshini will whisper the clues in their ears literal meaning).But it takes time may be one hour. That is the reason,for most of us, we dont get the leaf in the first bundle. Only in the middle of the second bundle or afterwards, our nadi guy will start uttering our names correctly. Until then, it takes time to invoke and make use of these yakshinis. I am not saying all the nadis, but 75% of what we see today make use of these tantric things. These yakshinis are addictive in nature -- a nadi guie's last phase of life will be always miserable, if he has used these low spirits in his lifetime.Santhanam in his book of nadi astrology even worries of clients getting affected by these tantric deities. But I vary here -- faith in Divine will keep one insulated by all these things bare minimum, even if one is prone to these by his planets. But there is no point in going and researching with these deities.

Neverthless, one should not fear when real things come up.A man with conviction in his good faith can least be touched by all dangers of life -- may it be social or super-natural. When Divine grace starts acting, no force can prevent it. Of late, I went to one sukar naadi in Trichy which is a fake one. He could not trace my leaf properly -- finally he came with something as my leaf and I paid Rs 300 but left the place without sitting to hear his fake general predictions. Nadi is worthwhile to this point -- you go and research out, if he is really genuine you are happy and lucky to get predictions, if he is fake and threatening you, your faith in Divine and your favourite Bhagavan should go further high. They polish the gold by way of threatening.Hence I request all members not to waste on pariharas -- visiting temples is fine and no harm, but dont give money to them for this or that.

Good luck. , Vivek Khurana <vivekkhurana wrote:>> Dear ksksat27 ji> > Namaskar. Could you please inform more about shudra devatas and Karna Yakshinis.> > What are the powers of these shudra devatas and Karna Yakshinis? Are they able to tell the Naadi reader about the past, present and future of the seeker? > > Please do inform.> > Regards.> > > : ksksat27: Thu, 22 May 2008 19:45:46 +0000 Re: Hi> > > > > Hi,If the nadi guy you met did not work, please forget about it.You cannot learn nadi astrology or the secret used, rather it is dangerous to learn this art. Nadi astrology definitely requires practize of certain tantras and

mantras which will invoke some lower deities called Pshuedra Devatas.Some more vigorous nadi guies also use Karna Yakshini procedure.Hence better stay away from nadi if things did not work well.You can be relaxed, cool no harm will come to you. Pray God and he will help you.Thanks. , "nksharma9" <nksharma9@> wrote:>> I am new member.I have met only one nadi Jyothish guy.Can you enlighten > me on this . How this works? My experince was not encouraging. I want > to learn this shastra. so can please tell me whern i can learn and know > more on the techniq used.> > regards> > > > > > > > ________> 2000 Placements last year. Are You next ? Find out> http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=499>

Guest guest

Quite an interesting article!. I feel by my experience this is quite true. You have mentioned 75 % indulge in this, haha, just wonder where are those genuine 25 % coz in my case all 6 seems to be in that 75% category. If feel by my experience, nadi is not even worthwhile to do research by common man, unless you set out to do some serious research and inform the public. You get sucked into

vicious circle of fear by these tantrics. Also I have noted bad events happening as predicted by nadi readers and other events not happening at all. This shows their old too. I feel best way to get away from evil effect would be pay the money and do the rituals as suggested by nadi readers and get rid of nadi readers’ greed (not purva janma karma) Also do write sometime once you have time some real nadi stuff, whether they ever exist really? Anybody experienced. Till now, I haven’t found a single convincing reply in this forum :( Regards Rohit ksksat27 <ksksat27 wrote: Hi,The information I give here is only for information. Unless you are really confident of the faith in Divine and your austerities, no one should try to play with these hostile forces even in the intention of fighting them.The nadi reading process in most of the cases is tantric in

nature.Sheudra devatas and Karna yakshinis are deities that are close to the plane of human beings but more subtle than as. You would have heard about rakshashas, yakshas, kandharvas, yogini devatas etc. While some of the forms mentioned above are in the good plane, there are certain type of deities that are formed of vital passions, desires and formations which we human being emit constantly in thoughts, bad words and sexual passions. The thoughts of collective human consciousness is not lost when the body is lost. It goes to the universe of vital plane which is a powerful storehouse of so many of these evil thoughts that are created by various generations. The like minded impulses join together and over a period of time, develop a concrete form and want to play upon earth.As you know, the antenna catches the right signal, these forces attract attention of the wicked people in earth, who want to live by

frightening others. They follow certain mantric procedures to invoke these spirits which will guide them through certain things. These spirits or lower forces can understand the thoughts of human beings and can predict the near future of any person. It is because they live close to the plane of earth and the events forthcoming naturally will show a visibility in some time units before to the nearby planes. It is like this -- you watch a march of ants in your open balcony. At the same time, the clouds are gathering and the sky becomes gloomy. So you can easily guess that there may be a rain and also the big march of ants will get destroyed by this calamity. But the ant with its 2 dimension cannot know these symptoms. Likewise, these deities can know the symptoms of nearby events. Now so as you approach a nadi guy, generally he practizes the worship of these deities for years. Hence when you approach them, the karna

yakshinis will be invoked by the nadi guies while they read the leaves. (karna means ear -- yakshini will whisper the clues in their ears literal meaning).But it takes time may be one hour. That is the reason,for most of us, we dont get the leaf in the first bundle. Only in the middle of the second bundle or afterwards, our nadi guy will start uttering our names correctly. Until then, it takes time to invoke and make use of these yakshinis. I am not saying all the nadis, but 75% of what we see today make use of these tantric things. These yakshinis are addictive in nature -- a nadi guie's last phase of life will be always miserable, if he has used these low spirits in his lifetime.Santhanam in his book of nadi astrology even worries of clients getting affected by these tantric deities. But I vary here -- faith in Divine will keep one insulated by all these things bare minimum, even if one is prone to these

by his planets. But there is no point in going and researching with these deities. Neverthless, one should not fear when real things come up.A man with conviction in his good faith can least be touched by all dangers of life -- may it be social or super-natural. When Divine grace starts acting, no force can prevent it. Of late, I went to one sukar naadi in Trichy which is a fake one. He could not trace my leaf properly -- finally he came with something as my leaf and I paid Rs 300 but left the place without sitting to hear his fake general predictions. Nadi is worthwhile to this point -- you go and research out, if he is really genuine you are happy and lucky to get predictions, if he is fake and threatening you, your faith in Divine and your favourite Bhagavan should go further high. They polish the gold by way of threatening.Hence I request all members not to waste on pariharas -- visiting

temples is fine and no harm, but dont give money to them for this or that. Good luck. , Vivek Khurana <vivekkhurana wrote:>> Dear ksksat27 ji> > Namaskar. Could you please inform more about shudra devatas and Karna Yakshinis.> > What are the powers of these shudra devatas and Karna Yakshinis? Are they able to tell the Naadi reader about the past, present and future of the seeker? > > Please do inform.> > Regards.> > > : ksksat27: Thu, 22 May 2008 19:45:46 +0000 Re: Hi> > > > > Hi,If the nadi guy you met did not work, please forget about it.You cannot learn nadi astrology or the secret used, rather it is dangerous to learn

this art. Nadi astrology definitely requires practize of certain tantras and mantras which will invoke some lower deities called Pshuedra Devatas.Some more vigorous nadi guies also use Karna Yakshini procedure.Hence better stay away from nadi if things did not work well.You can be relaxed, cool no harm will come to you. Pray God and he will help you.Thanks. , "nksharma9" <nksharma9@> wrote:>> I am new member.I have met only one nadi Jyothish guy.Can you enlighten > me on this . How this works? My experince was not encouraging. I want > to learn this shastra. so can please tell me whern i can learn and know > more on the techniq used.> > regards> > > > > > > >

________> 2000 Placements last year. Are You next ? Find out> http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=499>

Guest guest

Hi,

I havent so far had any experience of the naadi with Shudra devatas so

i do not know about it. However i would like to add that Jeeva naadi

is not in the same lines as the one mentioned in the below mail with

regards to the karna yakshinis , such practice is usually more in

kerala but they do this without any naadi leaf.

**Anybody who would have visited Trichur railway station would have at

some time or the other noticed the Chattan board famous for getting

all kind of work done through a shudra devata and ofcourse a reading

of past and present .

However out of curiosity I would like to know the address of the nadi

astrologer where such practice is being done so that it can be tested.

I think the decline in the faith of people visiting naadi is due to

more and more untrained readers. I think most of us think that a naadi

reader is a one who knows ancient tamil and can trace leaves, however

this is not correct. Most of the naadi reader start by just part time

work of writing down whats in written in naadi to a book or asisting a

reader in routine chores. After certain years of practice the naadi

itself reveals that a person is entitled to read the naadi for

" others " , this is not only for the purpose of reading but also for

doing the required prayers for the person visiting him and this makes

him a " Naadi Guru " . Most of the readers who give authentic reading in

Vaitheswaran temple would have at some point of the time worked under

the great " Poosamuthu " who is the actualy legendary person who brought

such glory to the naadi reading. He was responsible for making the

naadi known to the outside world this he did because of the naadi

asking him to reveal the same, but the flux of tourist and easy money

factor allowed people open centers all over the world.

In india i feel that even today we would be having less than 100

readers are there who do the readings and they still do it without a

single advertisement and like in the tradition they still say " you

have reached naadi because you are destined " . For Jeeva naadi the

figure is much lesser. Another point is naadi is accessed only when

there is a real urge not out of curiosity like it is happening these

days. The naadi leafs are supposed to be the form of Lord

Dakshinamoorthy (Guru Bhagwan) and the sapta rishis, 18 siddhas who

are present till the time the world exist.

All this sounds theoretical but its only after one has association

with the Naadi for a long period of time that one can understand the

source and working of the Naadi.

My suggestion to Rohit is sit down and think why he would want to

visit the nadi if this is clear you are one step closer to the right

naadi. Secondly to reach gold you have to go through dust so first

visit the center and take a feeling whether you feel its the right

place and the main nadi rishis leaf they are offering are you able to

relate to the rishi, like classical example is many people who are in

teaching line getting accurate reading in Vashista naadi rather than

koushika naadi. This does not mean Koushika naadi is wrong, it just

means that Vashista knows better what you want to know and how you

will excercise your freewill once you get to know the future. If you

want to know only for the purpose of materialistic factors i would

suggest Sugar naadi because sugar naadi is extensive and deals with

day to day life more and delves into spirituality only when asked or

hints it subtly.

Rest is for your conciousness to decide and your destiny.I hope your

7th attempt succeeds!

, ~Rohit~ <rrohit_123 wrote:

>

> Quite an interesting article!. I feel by my experience this is

quite true.

>

> You have mentioned 75 % indulge in this, haha, just wonder where

are those genuine 25 % coz in my case all 6 seems to be in that 75%

category.

>

> If feel by my experience, nadi is not even worthwhile to do

research by common man, unless you set out to do some serious research

and inform the public. You get sucked into vicious circle of fear by

these tantrics. Also I have noted bad events happening as predicted

by nadi readers and other events not happening at all. This shows

their old too. I feel best way to get away from evil effect would be

pay the money and do the rituals as suggested by nadi readers and get

rid of nadi readers' greed (not purva janma karma)

>

> Also do write sometime once you have time some real nadi stuff,

whether they ever exist really? Anybody experienced. Till now, I

haven't found a single convincing reply in this forum :(

>

> Regards

> Rohit

>

>

>

> ksksat27 <ksksat27 wrote: Hi,

>

> The information I give here is only for information. Unless you are

> really confident of the faith in Divine and your austerities, no one

> should try to play with these hostile forces even in the intention of

> fighting them.

>

> The nadi reading process in most of the cases is tantric in nature.

>

> Sheudra devatas and Karna yakshinis are deities that are close to the

> plane of human beings but more subtle than as. You would have heard

> about rakshashas, yakshas, kandharvas, yogini devatas etc. While some

> of the forms mentioned above are in the good plane, there are certain

> type of deities that are formed of vital passions, desires and

> formations which we human being emit constantly in thoughts, bad

> words and sexual passions. The thoughts of collective human

> consciousness is not lost when the body is lost. It goes to the

> universe of vital plane which is a powerful storehouse of so many of

> these evil thoughts that are created by various generations. The like

> minded impulses join together and over a period of time, develop a

> concrete form and want to play upon earth.

>

> As you know, the antenna catches the right signal, these forces

> attract attention of the wicked people in earth, who want to live by

> frightening others. They follow certain mantric procedures to invoke

> these spirits which will guide them through certain things. These

> spirits or lower forces can understand the thoughts of human beings

> and can predict the near future of any person. It is because they

> live close to the plane of earth and the events forthcoming naturally

> will show a visibility in some time units before to the nearby

> planes. It is like this -- you watch a march of ants in your open

> balcony. At the same time, the clouds are gathering and the sky

> becomes gloomy. So you can easily guess that there may be a rain and

> also the big march of ants will get destroyed by this calamity. But

> the ant with its 2 dimension cannot know these symptoms. Likewise,

> these deities can know the symptoms of nearby events. Now so as you

> approach a nadi guy, generally he practizes the worship of these

> deities for years. Hence when you approach them, the karna yakshinis

> will be invoked by the nadi guies while they read the leaves. (karna

> means ear -- yakshini will whisper the clues in their ears literal

> meaning).But it takes time may be one hour. That is the reason,for

> most of us, we dont get the leaf in the first bundle. Only in the

> middle of the second bundle or afterwards, our nadi guy will start

> uttering our names correctly. Until then, it takes time to invoke and

> make use of these yakshinis.

>

> I am not saying all the nadis, but 75% of what we see today make use

> of these tantric things. These yakshinis are addictive in nature -- a

> nadi guie's last phase of life will be always miserable, if he has

> used these low spirits in his lifetime.

>

> Santhanam in his book of nadi astrology even worries of clients

> getting affected by these tantric deities. But I vary here -- faith

> in Divine will keep one insulated by all these things bare minimum,

> even if one is prone to these by his planets.

>

> But there is no point in going and researching with these deities.

> Neverthless, one should not fear when real things come up.

>

> A man with conviction in his good faith can least be touched by all

> dangers of life -- may it be social or super-natural. When Divine

> grace starts acting, no force can prevent it.

>

> Of late, I went to one sukar naadi in Trichy which is a fake one. He

> could not trace my leaf properly -- finally he came with something as

> my leaf and I paid Rs 300 but left the place without sitting to hear

> his fake general predictions.

>

> Nadi is worthwhile to this point -- you go and research out, if he is

> really genuine you are happy and lucky to get predictions, if he is

> fake and threatening you, your faith in Divine and your favourite

> Bhagavan should go further high. They polish the gold by way of

> threatening.

>

> Hence I request all members not to waste on pariharas -- visiting

> temples is fine and no harm, but dont give money to them for this or

> that.

>

> Good luck.

>

> , Vivek Khurana

> <vivekkhurana@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear ksksat27 ji

> >

> > Namaskar. Could you please inform more about shudra devatas and

> Karna Yakshinis.

> >

> > What are the powers of these shudra devatas and Karna Yakshinis?

> Are they able to tell the Naadi reader about the past, present and

> future of the seeker?

> >

> > Please do inform.

> >

> > Regards.

> >

> >

> > @: ksksat27@: Thu, 22 May 2008 19:45:46

> +0000 Re: Hi

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi,If the nadi guy you met did not work, please forget about it.You

> cannot learn nadi astrology or the secret used, rather it is

> dangerous to learn this art. Nadi astrology definitely requires

> practize of certain tantras and mantras which will invoke some lower

> deities called Pshuedra Devatas.Some more vigorous nadi guies also

> use Karna Yakshini procedure.Hence better stay away from nadi if

> things did not work well.You can be relaxed, cool no harm will come

> to you. Pray God and he will help you.Thanks.--- In

> , " nksharma9 " <nksharma9@> wrote:>> I

> am new member.I have met only one nadi Jyothish guy.Can you enlighten

> > me on this . How this works? My experince was not encouraging. I

> want > to learn this shastra. so can please tell me whern i can learn

> and know > more on the techniq used.> > regards>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________

> > 2000 Placements last year. Are You next ? Find out

> > http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=499

> >

>

Guest guest

~~~ Om Namah Shivaayah Shivaayah Namah Om ~~~

Dear Suraj Batra Ji

Welcome to SriJagannath Achyuta Ashram. And we are here to help you in your matters Astrologically or to the some extent Spiritually. You are free to consult any astrologer of your choice or you can ask any question without naming them some of the astro team will watch and help you in your regard.

Thanks

Pram Chopra

On 8/28/08, Suraj Batra <suraj_batra wrote:

hello

Guest guest

ji haan main kisise pyaar krti hun pr kuch misunderstnding ke vaja se vo mujse 3

mahino se baat nahi krta he

Regards

Nisha Lalwani

gawande pritesh <pritesh_p_g

vedic astrology

Tuesday, 11 November, 2008 2:44:28 PM

Re: [vedic astrology] hello

hi nisha

how r u?

kya aap love ko mante ho?jo aap love ke bareme kuch jante ho to aap muje kuch

batao?

--- On Tue, 11/11/08, nisha.lalwani00 <nisha.lalwani00@ .co. in> wrote:

nisha.lalwani00 <nisha.lalwani00@ .co. in>

[vedic astrology] hello

vedic astrology

Tuesday, 11 November, 2008, 11:56 AM

i want to known my love life

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. /

invite/

Guest guest

dear nisha

apne filling kisi aur ko nahi batate hai.

mai he hoo jo aapko itne aachi chije batata ho.

aur ek bat mai kesi ladki kay lafde main nahi padta

o tum hi ho ki mai tumko ay sab bata raha ho.

mai ye sab muft me nahi bat ta hoon

eske liye apko muz se friendship karne padege.

and my all friends call me for sandy your call me sandy.

Regards

Sandy.

nisha lalwani <nisha.lalwani00

vedic astrology

Tuesday, 11 November, 2008 1:26:04 AM

[vedic astrology] Re:hi

ji haan main kisise pyaar krti hun pr kuch misunderstnding ke vaja se vo mujse 3

mahino se baat nahi krta he

Regards

Nisha Lalwani

____________ _________ _________ __

gawande pritesh <pritesh_p_g@ ..co. in>

vedic astrology

Tuesday, 11 November, 2008 2:44:28 PM

Re: [vedic astrology] hello

hi nisha

how r u?

kya aap love ko mante ho?jo aap love ke bareme kuch jante ho to aap muje kuch

batao?

--- On Tue, 11/11/08, nisha.lalwani00 <nisha.lalwani00@ .co. in> wrote:

nisha.lalwani00 <nisha.lalwani00@ .co. in>

[vedic astrology] hello

vedic astrology

Tuesday, 11 November, 2008, 11:56 AM

i want to known my love life

invite/

Guest guest

vedic astrology

Tuesday, 11 November, 2008 4:37:07 PM

[vedic astrology] hi

9825524530 it this my nob tumhe kabhi bhi problam ho mujhe call karna

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

Guest guest

MSG ur DOB, TOB, POB

--- On Tue, 11/11/08, nisha lalwani <nisha.lalwani00 wrote:

[vedic astrology] hi

vedic astrology

Tuesday, 11 November, 2008, 4:12 PM

i want to know my lovelife

Regards

Nisha Lalwani

invite/

Guest guest

vedic astrology , " Prudhvi " <yprudhvi wrote:

>

> Guruji,

> I am born on 24th April 1983 in Punjab,India

> TOB: around 4:20 AM.

> My career was really good until i did start out for my masters

> in USA, since then I am having lot of problems. I have been in job

> market since last 1.5 year and worked only for 3 months in total. I am

> in huge debts and not in a stage to repay them, don't know when I will

> get a job.Event my family back in India are having mental tensions,

> does this have any end or is this my fate forever.I would really

> appreciate if you could reply back to this post at your convenience

>

> Thanks.

>

can someone help me in this regard.

Thanks.

Guest guest

I cn only tell about your merriage that It's arrange Upto I had calculated .

About ur promotion I can't tell.

And One more Important thing Iam not any astrologer I m 14 year old boy But than

also I m Telling only ur " s one advice

--- On Sun, 2/8/09, ankita sachan <ankitaruchi wrote:

ankita sachan <ankitaruchi

[vedic astrology] Hi

vedic astrology

Sunday, February 8, 2009, 3:29 PM

Hi,

I want to know about my

1> career- presently working in Indian multinational company, when is the

promotion or the job change?

2> marriage- love or arrange?

Details::

Name:: Ankita

DOB:: 13-July-1984

TOB:: 01:15 am

Place:: Allahabad

Please tell me about all this.

Regards,

Ankita

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger.

..com/ invite/

Guest guest

Dear Raghuram

If u hv been learning astrology since last one yr then why is that u r unable to

predict. How do u expect people to teach u on the group. U will hv to learn on

ur own by practising it 

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER  CELL +919867214103

/database?method=reportRows & tbl=6

" raghuram_gupta " <raghuram_gupta

; ;

; Astro_Remedies ;

jyotish-vidya ; ;

; ;

; marital_astrology ;

vedic astrology ; laalkitab ;

Friday, 13 March, 2009 2:57:39 PM

[vedic astrology] hi

hello all group members,

i am raghu ram gupta.i am learning astrology for past 13 months.

i request all the members to help me in predictions.

thank you

raghu ram

invite/

Guest guest

i am yogesh bhargave i businees mam

--- On Fri, 27/3/09, jeetu_kumar420 <jeetu_kumar420 wrote:

jeetu_kumar420 <jeetu_kumar420

[vedic astrology] Re: hi

vedic astrology

Friday, 27 March, 2009, 9:51 PM

hi how r u