IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

My experience with Kausika Agasthya Nadi Josiyars in Tambaram Chennai

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

I guess this particular Nadi Jothida Nilayam is pretty much popular, situated as

it is in one of the fast developing hubs in South Chennai. Nevertheless, if

anyone wants to know the exact location, it is near Philip's hospital, New State

bank colony, West Tambaram, Chennai. I went there around Feb end this year, with

my parents. We knew beforehand that we had to be there by 8:30 am as that's when

they close the gates and start taking the finger prints. They would take 3

copies of your thumb prints and ask you the place you're coming from and if

there is more than one person in your party they will assign numbers 1, 2, 3

etc.

Fees - Rs 325/- per individual for Kandams 1-12, Rs 300 for reading Kandams 13,

We were asked to wait in the AC room in first floor. There is a TV to keep

ourselves entertained while the search is going on downstairs for our

olachuvadi. If they are unable to find your olachuvadi, you don't have to pay

any money. But sometimes you would need to wait till the end of the day or even

come again on another day, so you would have to come prepared for a long wait

until they pick up your olai and call the name of the place you're coming from

and your corresponding number.

The nadi readers were mostly young men in the 20's, wearing white shirt and

dhoti. They would ask you questions like what's the first letter in your name,

what's the last letter in your name (mine, as you can see is a pretty long name)

and also ask you questions like whether you're married, was it a love marriage

etc. Based on your replies they would also sift through various olai leaves. I

must admit that I went there with a curious, yet sceptical mind. But it was

quite amazing that once they came across the olai which was definitely mine,

their statements on my personal details were startlingly accurate. Once they

locate your olai chuvadi, they would again tell you to wait and after a while

they would call you inside a room to give you your readings. I am not sure

what's happening in the intermediate period.

They would record the readings in a cassette for you to play back later. They

would also give you a book in which they write down the predictions - past,

present and future. In my case I found the predictions of the past and present

correct. If you pay up for Kandams 13 and 14, they would also tell you who you

were in your past birth and what all good/bad things you did then to merit a

rebirth. Then they would go on to the Pariharams to be done to alleviate the

(present or future) pains associated with our bad karma.

In our case, Pariharams were of 3 categories 1) Visiting Temples near Chennai

and doing Archanai there. (after lighting a lamp). I was asked to do this at 3

temples, Dhenu Pureeswarar at Madambakkam, Thiruverkadu Devi temple,

Marudheeswarar temple at Thiruvanmiyur.

2) Offering Guru Daanam. This involves collecting various articles as Guru

Dakshinai (fruits, flowers etc) and pay some money to the person designated as

our Guru. If we don't have a Guru, we can offer it to the Naadi reader. He would

take you to the pooja room where pictures of Agasthya and other Rishis/ Gods

were kept and he would accept the dakshinai on behalf of Rishi Agasthya.

3) Deekshai Kandam. We can get prayers done on our behalf after paying up a

certain amount of money. These prayers if performed well would help us tide over

crises in our future life. In my case, the nadi reading was that I need to pay

up only one-fourth of the cost of the pooja. The rest would have be shelled out

by the establishment themselves. They would collect our name, nakshatra and

communication details, perform pooja on a daily basis and send the prasadam to

our address.

As far as I am concerned, I was facing certain problems in my family life as

well as in my career. I have done the pariharams to the best of my ability and

already see some encouraging results. Maybe by end of September, when my

astrological bad period gets over, I will be able to give a full update on the

effectiveness of the Pariharams.

Regarding the Deeksha Kandam, personally I believe that doing stotra/mantra

japam ourselves is a more effective way of reducing our bad karma, rather than

asking some archaka to do it for you. So I am also doing some chanting on a

daily basis. But who can say for sure which way God's will and favour works?

Great men have said that ultimately, it's the faith alone that matters, not the

means.

Regards,

Hari

Guest guest

Dear Hari,

Thanks for sharing your experience. It was educative. I have a son in the US. If I want a reading for him, can I get his thumb impression (if he agrees) and if yes which thumb. And since I am from Mumbai, is it okay if I go whenever I can schedule myself.

Thanks in advance,

K.Seshadri--- On Fri, 5/29/09, Harihara Krishnan <harih2002 wrote:

Harihara Krishnan <harih2002 My experience with Kausika Agasthya Nadi Josiyars in Tambaram Chennai Date: Friday, May 29, 2009, 11:46 AM

Dear All, I guess this particular Nadi Jothida Nilayam is pretty much popular, situated as it is in one of the fast developing hubs in South Chennai. Nevertheless, if anyone wants to know the exact location, it is near Philip's hospital, New State bank colony, West Tambaram, Chennai. I went there around Feb end this year, with my parents. We knew beforehand that we had to be there by 8:30 am as that's when they close the gates and start taking the finger prints. They would take 3 copies of your thumb prints and ask you the place you're coming from and if there is more than one person in your party they will assign numbers 1, 2, 3 etc.Fees - Rs 325/- per individual for Kandams 1-12, Rs 300 for reading Kandams 13, 14. We were asked to wait in the AC room in first floor. There is a TV to keep ourselves entertained while the search is going on downstairs for our olachuvadi. If they are unable to find your olachuvadi, you

don't have to pay any money. But sometimes you would need to wait till the end of the day or even come again on another day, so you would have to come prepared for a long wait until they pick up your olai and call the name of the place you're coming from and your corresponding number.The nadi readers were mostly young men in the 20's, wearing white shirt and dhoti. They would ask you questions like what's the first letter in your name, what's the last letter in your name (mine, as you can see is a pretty long name) and also ask you questions like whether you're married, was it a love marriage etc. Based on your replies they would also sift through various olai leaves. I must admit that I went there with a curious, yet sceptical mind. But it was quite amazing that once they came across the olai which was definitely mine, their statements on my personal details were startlingly accurate. Once they locate your olai chuvadi, they would again tell

you to wait and after a while they would call you inside a room to give you your readings. I am not sure what's happening in the intermediate period. They would record the readings in a cassette for you to play back later. They would also give you a book in which they write down the predictions - past, present and future. In my case I found the predictions of the past and present correct. If you pay up for Kandams 13 and 14, they would also tell you who you were in your past birth and what all good/bad things you did then to merit a rebirth. Then they would go on to the Pariharams to be done to alleviate the (present or future) pains associated with our bad karma.In our case, Pariharams were of 3 categories 1) Visiting Temples near Chennai and doing Archanai there. (after lighting a lamp). I was asked to do this at 3 temples, Dhenu Pureeswarar at Madambakkam, Thiruverkadu Devi temple, Marudheeswarar temple at Thiruvanmiyur.2)

Offering Guru Daanam. This involves collecting various articles as Guru Dakshinai (fruits, flowers etc) and pay some money to the person designated as our Guru. If we don't have a Guru, we can offer it to the Naadi reader. He would take you to the pooja room where pictures of Agasthya and other Rishis/ Gods were kept and he would accept the dakshinai on behalf of Rishi Agasthya.3) Deekshai Kandam. We can get prayers done on our behalf after paying up a certain amount of money. These prayers if performed well would help us tide over crises in our future life. In my case, the nadi reading was that I need to pay up only one-fourth of the cost of the pooja. The rest would have be shelled out by the establishment themselves. They would collect our name, nakshatra and communication details, perform pooja on a daily basis and send the prasadam to our address.As far as I am concerned, I was facing certain problems in my family life as well as in

my career. I have done the pariharams to the best of my ability and already see some encouraging results. Maybe by end of September, when my astrological bad period gets over, I will be able to give a full update on the effectiveness of the Pariharams. Regarding the Deeksha Kandam, personally I believe that doing stotra/mantra japam ourselves is a more effective way of reducing our bad karma, rather than asking some archaka to do it for you. So I am also doing some chanting on a daily basis. But who can say for sure which way God's will and favour works? Great men have said that ultimately, it's the faith alone that matters, not the means.Regards, Hari

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Hari

Could you please give me the contact name and number?

--- On Fri, 29/5/09, Harihara Krishnan <harih2002 wrote:

Harihara Krishnan <harih2002 My experience with Kausika Agasthya Nadi Josiyars in Tambaram Chennai Date: Friday, 29 May, 2009, 11:46 AM

Dear All, I guess this particular Nadi Jothida Nilayam is pretty much popular, situated as it is in one of the fast developing hubs in South Chennai. Nevertheless, if anyone wants to know the exact location, it is near Philip's hospital, New State bank colony, West Tambaram, Chennai.. I went there around Feb end this year, with my parents. We knew beforehand that we had to be there by 8:30 am as that's when they close the gates and start taking the finger prints. They would take 3 copies of your thumb prints and ask you the place you're coming from and if there is more than one person in your party they will assign numbers 1, 2, 3 etc.Fees - Rs 325/- per individual for Kandams 1-12, Rs 300 for reading Kandams 13, 14. We were asked to wait in the AC room in first floor. There is a TV to keep ourselves entertained while the search is going on downstairs for our olachuvadi. If they are unable to find your olachuvadi, you

don't have to pay any money. But sometimes you would need to wait till the end of the day or even come again on another day, so you would have to come prepared for a long wait until they pick up your olai and call the name of the place you're coming from and your corresponding number.The nadi readers were mostly young men in the 20's, wearing white shirt and dhoti.. They would ask you questions like what's the first letter in your name, what's the last letter in your name (mine, as you can see is a pretty long name) and also ask you questions like whether you're married, was it a love marriage etc. Based on your replies they would also sift through various olai leaves. I must admit that I went there with a curious, yet sceptical mind. But it was quite amazing that once they came across the olai which was definitely mine, their statements on my personal details were startlingly accurate. Once they locate your olai chuvadi, they would again tell

you to wait and after a while they would call you inside a room to give you your readings. I am not sure what's happening in the intermediate period. They would record the readings in a cassette for you to play back later. They would also give you a book in which they write down the predictions - past, present and future. In my case I found the predictions of the past and present correct. If you pay up for Kandams 13 and 14, they would also tell you who you were in your past birth and what all good/bad things you did then to merit a rebirth. Then they would go on to the Pariharams to be done to alleviate the (present or future) pains associated with our bad karma.In our case, Pariharams were of 3 categories 1) Visiting Temples near Chennai and doing Archanai there. (after lighting a lamp). I was asked to do this at 3 temples, Dhenu Pureeswarar at Madambakkam, Thiruverkadu Devi temple, Marudheeswarar temple at Thiruvanmiyur.2)

Offering Guru Daanam. This involves collecting various articles as Guru Dakshinai (fruits, flowers etc) and pay some money to the person designated as our Guru. If we don't have a Guru, we can offer it to the Naadi reader. He would take you to the pooja room where pictures of Agasthya and other Rishis/ Gods were kept and he would accept the dakshinai on behalf of Rishi Agasthya.3) Deekshai Kandam. We can get prayers done on our behalf after paying up a certain amount of money. These prayers if performed well would help us tide over crises in our future life. In my case, the nadi reading was that I need to pay up only one-fourth of the cost of the pooja. The rest would have be shelled out by the establishment themselves. They would collect our name, nakshatra and communication details, perform pooja on a daily basis and send the prasadam to our address.As far as I am concerned, I was facing certain problems in my family life as well as in

my career. I have done the pariharams to the best of my ability and already see some encouraging results. Maybe by end of September, when my astrological bad period gets over, I will be able to give a full update on the effectiveness of the Pariharams. Regarding the Deeksha Kandam, personally I believe that doing stotra/mantra japam ourselves is a more effective way of reducing our bad karma, rather than asking some archaka to do it for you. So I am also doing some chanting on a daily basis. But who can say for sure which way God's will and favour works? Great men have said that ultimately, it's the faith alone that matters, not the means.Regards, Hari

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

i also went to tambaram a few days back, and the present situation of my life they hav described correctly. even for my friend the details are correct. he has made certain predictions. to see whether their readings are correct and their predictions come true i will have to wait for a few more years and see. but i think they are genuine to a good extent. they were accurate about the present situation of my life.

Guest Prasanna

Hi All,

I swear this is mind blowing guys !!!!

I tried it when I was in Nagpur, Initially just for fun I visited this place.

The guruji asked me the thumb impression and he schedule the first appointment later checked lots of probabilities and eventually landed into one page.

This page belongs to me and everything is written by Agasti Sage about my past life, upcoming life and present life.

But whatever guruji told me was mind blowing and he exactly predicted the same about me, even he predicted the the unborn child gender.

I was completely stunned when he started talking the name of my family members, I will recommend every one must try this experience once.

Regards

Prasanna