36, New State Bank Colony (Behind Philips Hospital),

West Tambaram, Chennai 600 045

Phone – (91) 044 22266264, 22264497, Fax – 044 22264272

Branch Office

B-2/28, 1st Floor,

Safdargunj Enclave (Near St. Mary's School),

New Delhi 110029

Phone – 011 26105745, 26105748, Fax – 011 26105749

The rush is more on Saturdays and Sundays, and Monday they have a holiday.

Select any of the weekdays to meet them. Also you need to reach there between

8.30 am and 9.00 am that is the time at which they register your thumb

impression (they will not even ask your name). Also you should be ready to spend

the whole day there.

Generally your reading will be over in 3-4 hours - this is the time they take to

search for your palm leaf. It is possible that it takes a lot of time for them

to search your leaf in that case you need to wait till 6.30 pm. It can also

happen that they don't have your leaf at all – so don't get disappointed.

BHRIGU READER CERTIFIED BY: INDIAN PRESIDENT PRATIBHA PATIL, ASTROLOGER K.N.RAO,

LIVEMINT.COM

BHRIGU PANDIT NATHULAL VYAS

Village Karoi (Karoe)

40 KM From Bilwara

Phone: 01482-284605

AS I LISTEN,THAT PRIOR APPOINTMENT IS NECESSARY FOR ALL READINGS.

THANKS

Guest guest

Dear One,

How many bucks do they charge for same?

Regs

SK

--- On Sat, 9/5/09, pakaj_bansal007 <pankaj_bansal19 wrote:

pakaj_bansal007 <pankaj_bansal19 GENUINE NADI AND BHRIGU READAERS Date: Saturday, 9 May, 2009, 12:29 AM

HELLO,I CAN SUGGEST NAME OF A NADI AND BHRIGU READER THAT I THINK,ARE GENUINE AS THEY BOTH ARE WELL KNOWN IN THERE FIELDS AND ALSO REFERRED BY WELL KNOWN PERSONALITIES. I REQUEST ALL SENIOR MEMBERS TO PLZ COMMENT ON THIS:NADI READER CERTIFIED BY: STARTELLER MAGAZINE, ASKKENNI .COMAgathiyar Durai Subburathinam Chief Naadi AstrologerHead Office36, New State Bank Colony (Behind Philips Hospital),West Tambaram, Chennai 600 045Phone – (91) 044 22266264, 22264497, Fax – 044 22264272Branch OfficeB-2/28, 1st Floor,Safdargunj Enclave (Near St. Mary's School),New Delhi 110029Phone – 011 26105745, 26105748, Fax – 011 26105749The rush is more on Saturdays and Sundays, and Monday they have a holiday. Select any of the weekdays to meet them. Also you need to reach there between 8.30 am and 9.00 am that is the time at which they register your thumb impression (they will

not even ask your name). Also you should be ready to spend the whole day there.Generally your reading will be over in 3-4 hours - this is the time they take to search for your palm leaf. It is possible that it takes a lot of time for them to search your leaf in that case you need to wait till 6.30 pm. It can also happen that they don't have your leaf at all – so don't get disappointed. BHRIGU READER CERTIFIED BY: INDIAN PRESIDENT PRATIBHA PATIL, ASTROLOGER K.N.RAO, LIVEMINT.COMBHRIGU PANDIT NATHULAL VYASVillage Karoi (Karoe)40 KM From BilwaraPhone: 01482-284605AS I LISTEN,THAT PRIOR APPOINTMENT IS NECESSARY FOR ALL READINGS.THANKS

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Guest guest

Dear One,

As now, i had not contact to any of these readers but listen that they charge very normal fees as compared to what the other persons charging on internet.

Thanks

sanjeev vatsa <sanjeev_vatsa1973 Sent: Saturday, 9 May, 2009 6:16:01 PMRe: GENUINE NADI AND BHRIGU READAERS

Dear One,

How many bucks do they charge for same?

Regs

SK

--- On Sat, 9/5/09, pakaj_bansal007 <pankaj_bansal19@ > wrote:

pakaj_bansal007 <pankaj_bansal19@ > GENUINE NADI AND BHRIGU READAERSSaturday, 9 May, 2009, 12:29 AM

HELLO,I CAN SUGGEST NAME OF A NADI AND BHRIGU READER THAT I THINK,ARE GENUINE AS THEY BOTH ARE WELL KNOWN IN THERE FIELDS AND ALSO REFERRED BY WELL KNOWN PERSONALITIES. I REQUEST ALL SENIOR MEMBERS TO PLZ COMMENT ON THIS:NADI READER CERTIFIED BY: STARTELLER MAGAZINE, ASKKENNI .COMAgathiyar Durai Subburathinam Chief Naadi AstrologerHead Office36, New State Bank Colony (Behind Philips Hospital),West Tambaram, Chennai 600 045Phone – (91) 044 22266264, 22264497, Fax – 044 22264272Branch OfficeB-2/28, 1st Floor,Safdargunj Enclave (Near St. Mary's School),New Delhi 110029Phone – 011 26105745, 26105748, Fax – 011 26105749The rush is more on Saturdays and Sundays, and Monday they have a holiday. Select any of the weekdays to meet them. Also you need to reach there between 8.30 am and 9.00 am that is the time at which they register your thumb impression (they will

not even ask your name). Also you should be ready to spend the whole day there.Generally your reading will be over in 3-4 hours - this is the time they take to search for your palm leaf. It is possible that it takes a lot of time for them to search your leaf in that case you need to wait till 6.30 pm. It can also happen that they don't have your leaf at all – so don't get disappointed. BHRIGU READER CERTIFIED BY: INDIAN PRESIDENT PRATIBHA PATIL, ASTROLOGER K.N.RAO, LIVEMINT.COMBHRIGU PANDIT NATHULAL VYASVillage Karoi (Karoe)40 KM From BilwaraPhone: 01482-284605AS I LISTEN,THAT PRIOR APPOINTMENT IS NECESSARY FOR ALL READINGS.THANKS