IndiaDivine.org

Mr.S Murlidharan reader in pune

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

does he give phone appointments/consultations... how much does he charge , what is the process ? would appreciate if you can let me knowJAYESH SHAH <jpshah_1975 wrote: HI, Address of Mr.S Murlidharan Shri Agasthyar Nadi Jyotish Kendra S.No.371 Plot nO.19 Santosh Nagar Pune-15 Phone;020-27171999 br jayesh p

shahvishwas_gujar <vbgujar (AT) rediffmail (DOT) com> wrote: Hello,Yes, Veermani is a genuine nadi reader. For the past five years the readings are coming true.Regards,Vishwas. , aries <waryaries wrote:>> Hi All,> Can you please send the details of Muraleedharan , My wife have consulted Mr. Veer Mani in near Kothrud and found 90% accurate , Anyone in the forum has experience with Veer Mani ?> I would like to double check with Muraleedharan also ....> > > Srinivas Kasam <kasam_sri wrote:> > Hi,> > I intend to write this email to share my experience> with a Nadi Reader at Vaitheeswaran Koil,> As

you know from my earlier emails, I started my> journey in Nadi Shastra in January-2008 when I had> first time experience with Shri.Muralidharan from> Pune. -- I had already shared that experience on this> forum> earlier. It was stunning, mind boggling, very accurate> experience with genuine Nadi Reader Shri.Muralidharan,> Pune. Now, I wanted to take second opinion from> another Nadi Reader to confirm the predictions given> by Shri.Muralidharan.> > This time I contacted C.Ravi, BHOKAR NADI ASTROLOGICAL> CENTRE VAITHEESWARAN KOIL , they have a website:> http://bhokarravi.in/index.htm> > Their website claims that, they have different kids of> Nadis with them or if needed they can go to the> library & some other central place where Nadi leaves> are kept in Vaitheeswaran Koil. When I had asked

him> from which Nadi you think you will be able to get my> readings....he replied, most likely from "Maha Shiva> Nadi"...but finally he sent me "Agastya Nadi" readings> -- No comments on this from my side. > > -- My dealings with this Nadi Reader were entirely on> phone(for initial contact) and emails & online> application. I did NOT reveal to him the fact that I> had already consulted a Nadi Reader already. I being> in USA, contacted this guy on the phone and he asked> me to fill out the online application form and my> thumb print.I sent him the same & $20 fees. After 2> weeks, he sent me predictions from Agastya Nadi.> > -- Overall, the predictions looked like some computer> generated results by taking Date of Birth as input,> but I defer to make any conclusion whether> http://bhokarravi.in/index.htm> is genuie or NOT, so far my intution tells me "BHOKAR> NADI ASTROLOGICAL CENTRE VAITHEESWARAN KOIL" is NOT> genuine.-- Who knows, there are more fradulent> practises at Head Quarters than other places.> > When I started comparing these prediction with what> had given by Shri.Muralidharan, they match only 5%> BHOKAR NADI ASTROLOGICAL CENTRE VAITHEESWARAN KOIL did> NOT tell me my "Rasi Chakra" not even the Ascendant,> not even planetary positions. After getting> predictions from him, I called him again and during> the talk, he mentioned, there are only 3 people in> this world who are in possession of genuine Nadi> leaves...and guess what....according to him, he is one> of those 3> -- Again, NO comments on this...> > Now, I have these questions in my mind>

> 1) As per my understanding, "Nadi Leaves" are unique> and they must be unique within their own category> for e.g, Agastya Nadi leaf can be found in only one> place. Similarly, Maha Shiva Nadi leaf can be found> only in one place.> -- Mr. Oak and other experts, could you please tell> your opinion on this. Is is possible to have> same "Agasthya Nadi" in more than 1 place.> > 2) Has anybody on this forum consulted this Nadi> reader, BHOKAR NADI ASTROLOGICAL CENTRE VAITHEESWARAN> KOIL -- If so, how was your experience ?> > 3) If we assume that, BHOKAR NADI ASTROLOGICAL CENTRE> is genuine, do you think there is a reason why the> prediction are different though both are from same> Agastya Nadi ?> > My experience with Shri.Muralidharan, Pune (first Nadi> experience in my life) in January-2008 was very mind> boggling -- I and

Shri.Murlidharan spent 2 hrs on the> phone to locate my Nadi and finally my Nadi Index was> found revealing over 30 facts of my life for which I> gave him clues to only a few things like > "Your father name starts with S" -- Yes etc.,...but he> told me many many other facts without any clue from me> Hence my intution tells me he is genuine....and NOT> only that, his predictions regarding a major decision> in my life match 100% with my though process I have> been undergoing for the last 1 year(before I consulted> him). And I have already seen one prediction coming> true....and another prediction started taking shape> already(change of job location within USA)> > As of now, I am considering BHOKAR NADI ASTROLOGICAL> readings of mine as mere computer generated results or> some Vedic astrological type results -- Hence NOT> bothered much. Just wanted to share

this with readers> so that they are alerted that there are fake readers> out there and looks like VERY VERY FEW genuine> readers.> > I appreciate if readers can shed some light on this> experience of mine and reply with their opinion on> this.> > Stay tuned....I will get predictions from "Kausika> Nadi" from a Nadi Reader from Bangalore -- Will share> with you next month.> > Finally, a humble request, I will be indebted if> someone could tell me details of a genuine "Maha Shiva> Nadi" reader -- Please recommend only if you have good> experience and you feel it is genuine.> > With many thanks,> Srini> > ________> Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > http://www./r/hs> > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.>"When God leads You to the Edge of the Cliff, Trust Him fully and Let Go, Only One of Two Things will happen, Either He'll Catch You When You Fall, or He'll teach You How to Fly!" Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.