IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

November 12, 2009 Moon & Saturn Colliding today!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Transits NewsletterNovember 12, 2009"Moon & Saturn Colliding"Today And, in the wink of an eye the stars shift and a new reality comes. It's like the stars are a big clock and when the little hand, (Moon) moves in front of the big hand, (Saturn) we have today! I woke up today, really feeling that Moon shift this morning. Can you feel it? Some heaviness in the body, moodiness in the emotions, a stuck kind of quality going on. Today, I feel like staying in bed! Even the weather is cold and dreary today. How's your day going? Have you figured out yet, are you an A, B or C, Transits person! This is the first important goal in watching and studying the Stars. Because if you discover you're a B or C and the up and downs of life, don't affect you so badly, than, Eureka, and you don't have to worry so much. Instead, star gazing for you, can be more about how do I watch how `others' are going to be affected and which days of the month are going to be good or poor days for me to do business. If however, you're like ME! And you're an A, stars' VERY affected type of person, than the every day movements will be crucial. But, even after a few short years watching the Transits very closely, I'm happy to report that I graduated and became a C person! After studying the planets various cycles and then, figuring out what the lessons of each configuration were all about, and then, adjusting, and working on improving ALL of my malefics, I'm happy to say that my status got up-graded! So, there's great hope for all, no matter how strongly the stars affect you. Later, still, my C status moved into C status and I noticed that I stopped feeling pulled off myself this way or that, no matter what the planets are doing! Wow, I'm beginning to feel like one of my Full Moon students who naturally don't feel put off by whatever the `outer' is doing. Just know, that regardless of `how' much you're presently being affected by the stars, we're meant to self-improve and through this self-development, become more invincible, self-reliant and impervious to `pain'!Transit Study & Jyotish Understanding Then, there's the possibility of learning about Jyotish by studying the Transits. I have to admit; I've learned more `Jyotish' or Astrology, by watching the stars each day than any book, tape, seminar or discussion with anyone. In other words, the stars movements through the sky, every moment, are a LIVING testament to all the realities of Astrology. Every day, the stars' movements are showing us exactly the rules and principles of Jyotish. When you learn to study the stars in this way, you will learn so much Astrology, that you'll become quite masterful at it. You'll be able to help anyone truly understand why they are the way they are, and even more importantly, if you study the REMEDIES, you'll be able to help people with any and all of their issues, challenges, and up-setting situations. I have to tell you, there's nothing more satisfying than helping people 1) discover who they are and 2) become the person that they were truly meant to become. Every day now, is an exquisite opportunity to become more self-aware and with more self-mastery. And, since that's the nature of life, whoa! Does like conjuring up some sweet possibilities! Every year, for example, all the planets, (except Jupiter and Saturn) will go through each of the different signs. In other words, at some point of each year, Nature will be showing us exactly what it means to have the Sun in Libra in our charts, or Mars in Cancer. I've loved watching the stars because each star configuration is experienced at some point, every year. The only planets that don't go through all their signs, each year, Jupiter and Saturn, just have to be studied over a longer period of time. But, now, looking back and having studied Saturn for over 20 years, I remember what it was like when it went through Capricorn, Aquarius and then Pisces. And, who could ever forget the unmistakable `transits' that occurred when Sani went through HIS sign of debilitation Aries between 1999 and 2001. It was quite fascinating to watch as the world economies bolted upwards on the intense energy that Saturn felt in Aries, during that time. But, then at the end of that 2 1/2 year Saturn, debilitated period, suddenly the markets came tumbling down, and arrived back at that place where they'd started out 2 1/2 years earlier. I realized during this one experience, exactly what the nature of Saturn's debilitation is like. So, we'll continue watching each month of the year, and we'll explore together the various movements of the stars, and through that study you too, will become quite masterful at this great science. Here's hoping that you find your way, quickly, along your path of self-exploration and then, quickly into a more successful, masterful situation of all your life situations! Jai Guru! Mark Kincaidwww..com markkincaidJoin `New' Astrology Newsletter athttp://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?m=1102474607250 & p=oi (This newsletter comes out 2 or 3 times a month)