IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Mark Kincaid...5/24.....re.... Why does Vedic Astrology,especially Predictions... go so wrong, sometimes...?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Swatisonee and List,

This is so curious on certain charts where some aspects, or even lots of aspects of a particular chart, are difficult to predict, such as marriage in the case of your cousin.

When I read this below, I was wondering if Rahu has much if anything to do with this, Rahu affecting her 7H, and then if not, what is giving this effect to this particular chart. I'm thinking it seems that we should be able to even see why in some charts there is more difficulty in getting certain areas correct. (Not that it can't be done correctly, just the more difficulty in doing it ~ or the confusion.)

When looking at your cousin's 7H, it does work out that her 7H cusp is in Rahu's star with SL Saturn. Saturn itself is debilitated and in Venus star, with of course that Venus in the 7H. The only other planet in Venus star is Mercury, who has almost an exact conjunction with Ketu, less than 1 degree away! (And this also 7H in Mercury lorded Gemini.) So here is this effect of the nodes clearly that we're seeing in the difficulty of her having a Kundali that is more easily read.

Her ascendant is also in Ketu's star. Her Moon as well in Rahu star with Ketu sub. Her Sun also in Ketu star with that Venus sub, and Sun also in Gandanta position.

All this leading perhaps to this confusion, or at least this difficulty in reading this in her chart?? I'm really asking and wondering the same things why in this chart, are the predictions incorrect - or a better question, why the difficulty in seeing these indications clearly for this individual?

Another thing I just noticed, remarkably Rahu is located in Gemini in her Navamsa chart, AND in Mrityu Bhaga degree! For those who give any weight to degree in Navamsa chart ~ and in Rahu's own star with Saturn sub.

I'm sure there are Jyotishi's who could give her the correct information, but perhaps more by the grace of Sri Ganesha and the strength and blessings of Jyotish Vidya.

All best wishes,

Patrice

"swatisonee" <swatisonee> Sun, 23 May 2004 06:16:07 -0000> vedic astrology > [vedic astrology] Why does Vedic Astrology go so wrong?> > My cousin (DOB:19/8/69,POB:Bombay,TOB:3.45 pm, female) has had her> horoscope shown to several leading astrologers and all had predicted> that she would get married. Till date, marriage has never taken> place. 1 astrolger said marriage would take place in 1999, another> said it would take place by 2001 but no talk with any prospective> has ever happened. She did have some talk with one male, born> chennai,12/1/63 (time unknown) but even that didn't materialise.> > Why all these astrologers are wrong ? Infact, one was a family> astrolger who can still not understand why marriage didn't occur. Is> there something wrong with their abilities or is there some dosha> that they cannot read? Time of birth is correct as per all sources.> > Please advise>