IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

MK...4/16..re.....Nature's Astrology website? & what is it?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Here's a response to someone who checked out the new Nature's Astrology website that's coming out soon.

And I explained to here, the basis of my Nature's astrology and what we're trying to do, accomplish at our nature's astrology ....etc....

Mark

Hi Dorothy!...

My site, is going to contain...really just everything associated with Astrology...

Though I started out in Western like a lot of people, in the late 80's, I got introduced to Jyotish/Eastern Astrology so then I started studying that...

Then after a few years of studying Jyotish ... I next discovered the Transits, you know what the Sun and Planets are doing right now, in the environment....

Well, that was amazing, Astrology came alive to me...!

Now, I've been doing Jyotish/Astrology, I like to say,....for a number of years, and I've noticed that my perceptions of 'Astrology' have really

been changeing..

Now, it seems like the real, 'Astrology', which exists, out there, as well as in here, seems to be some sort of combination of Eastern & Western....

Right now, I'm writing a book on these,... 'Astrology(s)'.... which is really a kind of synthesis of both Eastern & Western...

I'v been trying to see, what is really the best, of both systems.... and am evolving that...into what I call....'Nature's Astrology'....

hence, the title of my new Website!

It'll be a look at the principles of Astrology in general...

the best of the West!

and

the best of the East....

I also believe Astrology has to change, to evolve... to catch up, as it were, to the thinkings of our present, modern age...

I really believe God created a scientific age, to help us evolve, resolving some of the great difficulties that plagued us back then, pre-science.

For example,there were those that thought the World was flat...

and others that thought that the Earth was the center of the Universe...

So, the idea started to occur to some, even some who considered themselves, Astrologers, back then....

that maybe we could investigate into Nature herself, to find the Truths of these, and other important questions...

Hence, our scientific age got started!

Unfortunately, Astrology didn't stay in step....

But, when you 'watch' the Transits, especially, you almost feel like an Astrological scientist!

hehehe

After awhile, many of the various principles and ideas of Astrology, pop up!

get expressed, in the Transiting environment...

and yet, the Astrology gives a tremendous insight into the meanings of these various Astronomical realities...

Take the Moon for example, both Western & Eastern suggest that the Moon reflects the qualities of emotion, feelings and the mind, for those on the Earth...

And when you watch the Moon, for even a month or two, you can't help but see, sooooo clearly...the correlation between people and their emotions...and the goings on with the Moon...

We're in the tail end of the Waning Moon cycle right now, for example... which will be culminating with the New Moon on Monday.

Well, when you watch this Moon for some time, you start to experience, the realities of the Moon's Wanings.... and your own...inner feeling level,

and then when the Moon starts Waxing or getting bigger, you can't help but

experience that outward, more dynamic, energetic.... phase of the Moon,

within yourself & others!

Hence, Astrology comes alive!.....

So, these and many other wonderful Astrological ideas will be expressed and researched on/through this site...

Right now, I create a daily Transits newsletter that people can sign up for, by contacting me at: m.kincaid

Also, I've started my own called: Nature's Astrology which has a number of very interesting members, all looking at both Western & Eastern Astrologys....

You and all/Astrolife, are welcome to join that too: It's at:

let's see....:

/

So, thanks for appreciating this new website...

I'm very excited myself...

I have this wonderful friend, Angelia Mansfield who's creating this site and

she's doing an incredible job.

take care

And nice talking with you!

Mark Kincaid....

> " ddankanyin " <ddankanyin

> AstroLife

> Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:42:08 -0400

> <AstroLife >

> Re: [AstroLife] Nature's Astrology

>

> Mark,

> Beautiful artwork. What's your site going to contain? Looks promising.

> Think peace,

> Dorothy, aka dearseer

> Cat

> Tuesday, April 13, 2004 6:17 PM

>

> Mark Kincaid wrote:

>> Great News, today! Have the first page of my new website, ready.....

>> http://www.sun-angel.com//

>

>

>

>