IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Kavita

Rate this topic

Guest guest

namastee guru je

guru je how r u?

guru je can u tell me looking into my horoscope that my 2nd child will be a boy or girl. guru je i know it is little awkard question. but guru je pl koe guess he batae de . cos its imoportant to me.i cant explain in writing.

thanks

my date of birth is 15 june 1980

place chandigarh

time 7:30am2.

2. guru je i have started cooking business from home guru je but i m not getting any response pl tell me some upay.

thank you

thanks--- On Thu, 24/4/08, < wrote:

<Re: regarding my son >>>>> Kavita Date: Thursday, 24 April, 2008, 7:48 PM

Dear kavita,Do the following upaya for his speech problem :[ 1 ] Keep at a place high above the ground and below the ceiling a little mustard oil in a stainless steel dibbi / bowl with a lid. Before placing it there move it 7 times over the child and make him look his reflection in the oil.[ 2 ] Offer at any temple 9 green glass bangles after making the child touch them.[ 3 ] If possible, get his nose pierced and make him wear a small silver challa in the nose for at least five days.[ 4 ] On his behalf gift green clothes to young kanyas [ girls below 10 years ]. Make him touch the clothes before you gift the clothes.For water in the eyes :[ 1 ] Apply a little mustard oil on his eye lids, once a day.[ 2 ] If you can get pure and refined mustard oil, then apply in his eyes that mustard oil like one applies the kajal. But first see the quality of oil by applying

it to your own eyes.These are upaya and not a medicine.Sincerely,Priya

Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of .