IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

My humble view is when Venus itself has become the sublord of 7th cusp there itself marriage is destined.

Venus in the 12th house again it is not a bad position for Venus to offer its Karaka results.

Thanks and Regards,

Kp follower.

--- On Fri, 8/8/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanRe: Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage... Date: Friday, 8 August, 2008, 10:39 AM

Dear Sagar

Horary is applicable only when there is no horoscope available for the individual. When the particulars are available to erect natal chart, why you prefer horary.

Dhanabaln --- On Thu, 8/7/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...@gro ups.comThursday, August 7, 2008, 7:46 PM

Hi

I could not erect the natal chart. But I had erected Horary chart and found delay in marriage due to Punarphoo as 7th cusp is posited by Moon lord of 4th in the star of Mars lord of lagna and 8th in the 5th , Moon in the sub of Venus lord of 2nd and 7th in the 5th. Moon and Saturn in Venus sub hence marriage will take place between 14th October 2008 and 20th December 2008.

Mostly the boy is very near to the girl's resident around 20 KM/Miles.

Somebody is loving your daughter whom with this marriage has to take place mostly as 7th lord Venus in the 5th.

Moon in the 7th in the sub of Venus is in the 5th.

All the best at all moments

Sahhasra Saagara

--- On Thu, 7/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee > wrote:

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee > Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...@gro ups.comThursday, 7 August, 2008, 5:39 PM

Dear Sagar JiThanks very much for your reply. Sagar Ji, I am sorry I do not know how to erect a chart in any way. If you want I can give some other details of her life events, but I am unable to erect the chart. I am so sorry.Please help.With due regardsSushma@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:>> Hi> Give methe chart erected as per kp with cuspal sub lords aand planetary possitions with cuspal sub lord and dasha periods with bhukti.> Sahhasra Saagara> > --- On Wed, 23/7/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:> > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> @gro

ups.com> Wednesday, 23 July, 2008, 4:37 PM> > Dear Sagar Ji> From your correspondence, it seems hat you are very good at telling > the clue of timing of events. I am looking for the answer of my one > question, for quite some time, I have a high hope that I will find > that nswer here. If you can tell me something about this I will be > very grateful to you. I have a daughter whose details are - > Place: Dehra Dun, Uttaraanchal, India;> Time: 9.40 PM (that is what we know)> 15 March 1968> > Her engagement was broken twice, then married once on 2nd Jan 1999, > then divorced. What are the prospects of her marrige? And children too > if any one is in her Destiny?> God bless you and thank you in advance> Sushma> > @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:>

>> > Hi> > Dasha+Bhuti+ antara+Sookshma linkage periods will give the clue of > timimg of events> > SS> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to http://in.promos. / groups/citygroup s/>

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan Sir,

Sorry for the interruption,

May be it's because most KP Astrologers cannot judge an event or its timing, using a Natal Chart. 'Sublord works good only in Horary Charts, and not in Natal charts' - this is what I was said when I got into KP Principles in 2000 by some of the so-called KP stalwarts in Salem. The same may be the case elsewhere too.

Why SO? When questioned the reason given for this inability is, "In Natal Charts, we do not have assurance of correct Birth Time, whereas we can take exact Time of Anaysis for Horary approach". ( I think the truth behind their above reasoning is that many practising KP astrologers are not well-versed with Birth Time Rectification process, which makes them opt for Horary Charts, just following Guruji KSK's way, as seen in KP Readers.) Unless and until one is confident in his Birth Time Correction method, one cannot rely on Birth Charts for prediction. This is the trouble with KP Astrologers.

It's upto one's own capacity to understand or innovate what Guruji has given us.

Thank you.

MOHAN KUMAR.R.

Salem.

--- On Fri, 8/8/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanRe: Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage... Date: Friday, August 8, 2008, 5:09 AM

Dear Sagar

Horary is applicable only when there is no horoscope available for the individual. When the particulars are available to erect natal chart, why you prefer horary.

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...@gro ups.comThursday, August 7, 2008, 7:46 PM

Hi

I could not erect the natal chart. But I had erected Horary chart and found delay in marriage due to Punarphoo as 7th cusp is posited by Moon lord of 4th in the star of Mars lord of lagna and 8th in the 5th , Moon in the sub of Venus lord of 2nd and 7th in the 5th. Moon and Saturn in Venus sub hence marriage will take place between 14th October 2008 and 20th December 2008.

Somebody is loving your daughter whom with this marriage has to take place mostly as 7th lord Venus in the 5th.

Sahhasra Saagara

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee > Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...@gro ups.comThursday, 7 August, 2008, 5:39 PM

Dear Sagar JiThanks very much for your reply. Sagar Ji, I am sorry I do not know how to erect a chart in any way. If you want I can give some other details of her life events, but I am unable to erect the chart. I am so sorry.Please help.With due regardsSushma@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:>> Hi> Give methe chart erected as per kp with cuspal sub lords aand planetary possitions with cuspal sub lord and dasha periods with bhukti.> Sahhasra Saagara> > --- On Wed, 23/7/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:> > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> @gro

ups.com> Wednesday, 23 July, 2008, 4:37 PM> > Dear Sagar Ji> From your correspondence, it seems hat you are very good at telling > the clue of timing of events. I am looking for the answer of my one > question, for quite some time, I have a high hope that I will find > that nswer here. If you can tell me something about this I will be > very grateful to you. I have a daughter whose details are - > Place: Dehra Dun, Uttaraanchal, India;> Time: 9.40 PM (that is what we know)> 15 March 1968> > Her engagement was broken twice, then married once on 2nd Jan 1999, > then divorced. What are the prospects of her marrige? And children too > if any one is in her Destiny?> God bless you and thank you in advance> Sushma> > @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:>

>> > Hi> > Dasha+Bhuti+ antara+Sookshma linkage periods will give the clue of > timimg of events> > SS> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to http://in.promos. / groups/citygroup s/>

Guest guest

dEAR dHANABALAN

Horory chart will also give the very accurate clue even iof we have natal chart.

I had experienced the same in many cases.

inmy own case my student wished to learn to study how to analyse longivity , as per my guidence he woeked and come to conclussion that Mars dasha jupiter bhukti on 15th February 2005( Horary chart erected on 1993 )will be bad for longivity. And we checked it with the My Natal chart and found Ketu, Ketu , Ketu and Moon sookshma. Though I was very carefull in food comsmption and in travel , but on 12th February 2005 i made a small mistake and consumed COFFEE without food resulted in Ulscer and thyrosis.And consult Doctor on 16th and admitted to Hospital on 21st afor 4 days in Moon sookshma.

My student mr.Saravana predicted danger to my life on 15th February 2005 as per Horary and Natal chart which came very accurate. Loss of 10 kg is is indicates danger to life.

Mr.Diwekar also analysed it and said As Rahu in the sign of Mars will give the result of Mars.Hence Rahu dasha will be danger to life.Later once agin he took RP and said that he found Mars in the RP hence some danger to to life in Mars Dasha of Horary will take place,

Now i have the worked sheet of it and preparing the chart and i will mail u . and Kpsystem group.

As per Diagnosis of diseases Mersury sign,Mars star and Moon sub indictes disease in throat and I had face thyrosis.

Sahasra Saagara--- On Fri, 8/8/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanRe: Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage... Date: Friday, 8 August, 2008, 10:39 AM

Dear Sagar

Hi

Sahhasra Saagara

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Guest guest

Dear Mohankumar

If the client approach two different k.p. astrologer at different times, whether both the astrologer predict the same result through Horary.

In general, the clients are not depending on one astrologer.

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 8/8/08, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology wrote:

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrologyRe: Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage... Date: Friday, August 8, 2008, 8:34 AM

Dear Dhanabalan Sir,

Sorry for the interruption,

May be it's because most KP Astrologers cannot judge an event or its timing, using a Natal Chart. 'Sublord works good only in Horary Charts, and not in Natal charts' - this is what I was said when I got into KP Principles in 2000 by some of the so-called KP stalwarts in Salem. The same may be the case elsewhere too.

Why SO? When questioned the reason given for this inability is, "In Natal Charts, we do not have assurance of correct Birth Time, whereas we can take exact Time of Anaysis for Horary approach". ( I think the truth behind their above reasoning is that many practising KP astrologers are not well-versed with Birth Time Rectification process, which makes them opt for Horary Charts, just following Guruji KSK's way, as seen in KP Readers.) Unless and until one is confident in his Birth Time Correction method, one cannot rely on Birth Charts for prediction. This is the trouble with KP Astrologers.

It's upto one's own capacity to understand or innovate what Guruji has given us.

Thank you.

MOHAN KUMAR.R.

Salem.

--- On Fri, 8/8/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >Re: Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...@gro ups.comFriday, August 8, 2008, 5:09 AM

Dear Sagar

Hi

Sahhasra Saagara

Guest guest

For the practical discussion, the KP chart of Sushma's daughter,

which seems interesting for KP learning, is TEMPORARILY posted in

the file section of this group under " Sushma's Daughter " , and the 4

step primary significators of the KPAstro 3.0 print out are giev

below:

KP marriage

- Page 1 -

Astrologer: Tin Win, , , - . EMail: tw853

Man Machine Systems, Ph:(044)-22580377. URL: www.system.com

Printed on: August 08 2008

4 Step Significators

Empty houses: 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9

Planets with no planets in their stars (+): Su, Ve, Sa

Planets in own stars (*): Mo

Sa conj 6

Me conj Ve

Ra conj Ma

Me is aspected by Ju

Ju is aspected by Me, Ve

Ve is aspected by Ju

Ke is aspected by Ma

Sa aspects 12

Planet Ke:

Starlord of Ke is Ma: 6; 2-7

Sublord of Ke is Ju:

Starlord of Ju is Ke: 12; Sgl Me(4, 9, Cnj Ve[4, 1-8, Asp by Ju{10,

3}]);

Stl Ma(6, 2-7)

Planet Ve+: 4; 1-8; Cnj Me(4, 9, Asp by Ju[10, 3])

Starlord of Ve is Ra: 6; Sgl Ju(10, 3, Asp by Me[4, 9, Cnj Ve{4, 1-

8}]);

Cnj Ma(6, 2-7)

Sublord of Ve is Ra:

Starlord of Ra is Me: 4; 9; Cnj Ve(4, 1-8, Asp by Ju[10, 3])

Planet Su+: 5

Starlord of Su is Ju: 10; 3; Asp by Me(4, 9, Cnj Ve[4, 1-8])

Sublord of Su is Ra:

Planet Mo*: 11

Starlord of Mo is Mo*: 11

Sublord of Mo is Ra:

Planet Ma:

Starlord of Ma is Me: 4; 9; Cnj Ve(4, 1-8, Asp by Ju[10, 3])

Sublord of Ma is Ju:

3}]);

Stl Ma(6, 2-7)

Planet Ra:

Sublord of Ra is Ju:

3}]); Stl

Ma(6, 2-7)

Planet Ju:

3}]); Stl

Ma(6, 2-7)

Sublord of Ju is Mo*: 11

Starlord of Mo is Mo*: 11

Planet Sa+: 5; Asp 12; Cnj 6

Starlord of Sa is Me: 4; 9; Cnj Ve(4, 1-8, Asp by Ju[10, 3])

Sublord of Sa is Ve+: 4; 1-8; Cnj Me(4, 9, Asp by Ju[10, 3])

8}]); Cnj

Ma(6, 2-7)

Planet Me:

Starlord of Me is Ma: 6; 2-7

Sublord of Me is Ve+: 4; 1-8; Cnj Me(4, 9, Asp by Ju[10, 3])

8}]); Cnj

Ma(6, 2-7)

, Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_tkp

wrote:

>

> Hi Sushma

> I found you were helpless in providing your chart to Sagarji.

> I thought of helping.

> Pl send this .

> This is made on straight ayanamsa also on the latest 2003 ayanamsa.

> TKP Ghopal

>

> --- On Thu, 8/7/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee wrote:

>

> bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee

> Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...

>

> Thursday, August 7, 2008, 12:09 PM

Dear Sagar Ji

> Thanks very much for your reply. Sagar Ji, I am sorry I do not

know

> how to erect a chart in any way. If you want I can give some other

> details of her life events, but I am unable to erect the chart. I

am

> so sorry.

>

> Please help.

> With due regards

> Sushma

>

> @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:

> >

> > Hi

> > Give methe chart erected as per kp with cuspal sub lords aand

> planetary possitions with cuspal sub lord and dasha periods with

> bhukti.

> > Sahhasra Saagara

> >

> > --- On Wed, 23/7/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>

> > Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...

> > @gro ups.com

> > Wednesday, 23 July, 2008, 4:37 PM

> >

>

> > Dear Sagar Ji

> > From your correspondence, it seems hat you are very good at

telling

> > the clue of timing of events. I am looking for the answer of my

one

> > question, for quite some time, I have a high hope that I will

find

> > that nswer here. If you can tell me something about this I will

be

> > very grateful to you. I have a daughter whose details are -

> > Place: Dehra Dun, Uttaraanchal, India;

> > Time: 9.40 PM (that is what we know)

> > 15 March 1968

> >

> > Her engagement was broken twice, then married once on 2nd Jan

> > then divorced. What are the prospects of her marrige? And

children

> too

> > if any one is in her Destiny?

> > God bless you and thank you in advance

> > Sushma

> >

> > @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hi

> > > Dasha+Bhuti+ antara+Sookshma linkage periods will give the

clue

> of

> > timimg of events

> > > SS

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go

> to http://in.promos. / groups/citygroup s/

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sagar Ji

Jaya Siyaa Raam

Thanks a lot for reading the chart of my daughter and replying me in

detail promptly. Your analysis and interpretation must be OK, but as

far as I know about my daughter and her affairs, she has no boy in

sight around 20 miles of her hose or anywhere. So it seems almost

impossible or impractical to happen during this period of time. I

sincerely wish that your prediction comes true. God bless you and us.

By the way, somebody read my mail to you about my inability to erect

the chart by KP system. He kindly sent me two files which I am

sending to you at your personal ID. I do not know how helpful they

are to you in predicting the future, but if they are, I am happy and

grateful to you for correct predictions.

Please do reply that you received those two files and whether they

are useful to you or not in analyzing the chart of my daughter.

With due regards

Sushma

, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

>

> Hi

>

>  

> I could not erect the natal chart. But I had erected Horary chart

and found delay in marriage due to Punarphoo as 7th cusp is posited

by Moon lord of 4th in the star of Mars lord of lagna and 8th in the

5th , Moon in the sub of Venus lord of 2nd and 7th in the 5th.

> Moon and Saturn in Venus sub hence marriage will take place between

14th October 2008 and 20th December 2008.

>  

> Mostly the boy is very near to the girl's resident around 20

KM/Miles.

> Somebody is loving your daughter whom with this marriage has to

take  place mostly as 7th lord Venus in the 5th.

> Moon in the 7th in the sub of Venus  is in the 5th.

>  

> All the best at all moments

> Sahhasra Saagara

>  

>

> --- On Thu, 7/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee wrote:

>

> bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee

>

> Thursday, 7 August, 2008, 5:39 PM

> Dear Sagar Ji

> Thanks very much for your reply. Sagar Ji, I am sorry I do not know

am so sorry.

>

> Please help.

> With due regards

> Sushma

>

> >

> > Hi

> bhukti.

> > Sahhasra Saagara

> >

> >

> > @gro ups.com

> >

>

> > Dear Sagar Ji

telling

one

find

be

> > 15 March 1968

> >

children

> too

> > Sushma

> >

> > >

> > > Hi

> > > Dasha+Bhuti+ antara+Sookshma linkage periods will give the clue

> of

> > timimg of events

> > > SS

Guest guest

Dear Sagar Ji

Jaya Siyaa Raam

I am so much impressed with your analysis and interpretation and

prediction as you give below. I have never seen such an educated

astrologer before, although I have come across a couple of those who

go to ask something door to door and tell somethings to household

women at their requests. Because I still remember one person who came

to our house, ans my mother invited him to answer a couple of

questions about me and he told her that " you will find the boy for

her from west, he will not be fair, a little dark (Saanvalaa) and

will not be engaged in any job. " My mother forgot about it, but I did

not. When I came to marraigeable age and she was looking for a boy

for me; she could find the boy with the sme qualifications even after

trying her hard to marry me with a boy in service. I was so surprised

at this prediction.

I am finding the similar qualities in your analysis also. You have

already analyzed my daughter's chart, and I just wish that your words

come true. I am looking for the solution to another problem also for

about six months. I have been suffering from surgeries, sicknesses,

accidents etc since 13th March 1998. They are still not yet over.

Only last year in June 2007, I had to be admitted in a hospital for

10 days and I took 1 and 1/2 months to recover.

I am just asking " which Planet, or which Dashaa or Anar-dashaa etc is

causing all this problems for me? Is there any cure written in my

chart for all this? And if it isthere, then how? With these problems

what is my longevity? "

My details are

Birth date - 27th May 1943

Birth Place - Aligarh, UP, India

Birth Time - 8.10 pm

I will be very very grateful to you if you can analyze my chart in

this light. I again repeat, I am indeed vry impressed with your

approach, analysis, interpretaton and prediction. I need your help,

because I am tired of this type of living.

With due regards

Sushma

>

> dEAR dHANABALAN

> Horory chart will also give the very accurate clue even iof we have

natal chart.

> I had experienced the same in many cases.

> inmy own case my student wished to learn to study how to analyse

longivity , as per my guidence he woeked and come to conclussion that

Mars dasha jupiter bhukti  on 15th February 2005( Horary chart

erected on  1993 )will be bad for longivity. And we checked it with

the My Natal chart and found Ketu, Ketu , Ketu and Moon sookshma.

Though I was very carefull in food comsmption and in travel , but on

12th February 2005 i made a small mistake and consumed COFFEE without

food resulted in Ulscer and thyrosis.And consult Doctor on 16th and

admitted to Hospital on 21st afor 4 days in Moon sookshma.

>  

> My student mr.Saravana predicted danger to my life on 15th February

2005 as per Horary and Natal chart which came very accurate. Loss of

10 kg is is indicates danger to  life.

>  

> Mr.Diwekar also analysed it and said As Rahu in the sign of Mars

will give the result of Mars.Hence Rahu dasha will be danger to

life.Later once agin he took RP and said that he found Mars in the RP

hence some danger to to life in Mars Dasha of Horary will take place,

>  

> Now i have the worked sheet of it and preparing the chart and i

will mail u . and Kpsystem group.

>  

> As per Diagnosis of diseases Mersury sign,Mars star and Moon sub

indictes disease in throat and I had face thyrosis.

> Sahasra Saagara

Guest guest

Hi

Give me a number between 1-249 along with ur birth details

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Sat, 9/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee wrote:

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage... Date: Saturday, 9 August, 2008, 7:42 PM

Dear Sagar JiJaya Siyaa RaamI am so much impressed with your analysis and interpretation and prediction as you give below. I have never seen such an educated astrologer before, although I have come across a couple of those who go to ask something door to door and tell somethings to household women at their requests. Because I still remember one person who came to our house, ans my mother invited him to answer a couple of questions about me and he told her that "you will find the boy for her from west, he will not be fair, a little dark (Saanvalaa) and will not be engaged in any job." My mother forgot about it, but I did not. When I came to marraigeable age and she was looking for a boy for me; she could find the boy with the sme qualifications even after trying her hard to marry me with a boy in service. I was so surprised at this prediction.I am finding the similar qualities in your

analysis also. You have already analyzed my daughter's chart, and I just wish that your words come true. I am looking for the solution to another problem also for about six months. I have been suffering from surgeries, sicknesses, accidents etc since 13th March 1998. They are still not yet over. Only last year in June 2007, I had to be admitted in a hospital for 10 days and I took 1 and 1/2 months to recover.I am just asking "which Planet, or which Dashaa or Anar-dashaa etc is causing all this problems for me? Is there any cure written in my chart for all this? And if it isthere, then how? With these problems what is my longevity?"My details areBirth date - 27th May 1943Birth Place - Aligarh, UP, IndiaBirth Time - 8.10 pmI will be very very grateful to you if you can analyze my chart in this light. I again repeat, I am indeed vry impressed with your approach, analysis,

interpretaton and prediction. I need your help, because I am tired of this type of living.With due regardsSushma@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:>> dEAR dHANABALAN> Horory chart will also give the very accurate clue even iof we have natal chart.> I had experienced the same in many cases.> inmy own case my student wished to learn to study how to analyse longivity , as per my guidence he woeked and come to conclussion that Mars dasha jupiter bhukti on 15th February 2005( Horary chart erected on 1993 )will be bad for longivity. And we checked it with the My Natal chart and found Ketu, Ketu , Ketu and Moon sookshma. Though I was very carefull in food comsmption and in travel , but on 12th February 2005 i made a small mistake and consumed COFFEE

without food resulted in Ulscer and thyrosis.And consult Doctor on 16th and admitted to Hospital on 21st afor 4 days in Moon sookshma.>  > My student mr.Saravana predicted danger to my life on 15th February 2005 as per Horary and Natal chart which came very accurate. Loss of 10 kg is is indicates danger to life.>  > Mr.Diwekar also analysed it and said As Rahu in the sign of Mars will give the result of Mars.Hence Rahu dasha will be danger to life.Later once agin he took RP and said that he found Mars in the RP hence some danger to to life in Mars Dasha of Horary will take place,>  > Now i have the worked sheet of it and preparing the chart and i will mail u . and Kpsystem group.>  > As per Diagnosis of diseases Mersury sign,Mars star and Moon sub indictes disease in throat and I had face thyrosis.> Sahasra

Saagara

Guest guest

Thanks a lot Ghopal Ji

I have sent both the files to Sagar Ji. I do not know whether those

will be of any use to him, and I hope that they are useful to him, so

if they are it is very good, and lots of thanks for helping me out.

With due regards

Sushma

, Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_tkp

wrote:

>

> Hi Sushma

> I found you were helpless in providing your chart to Sagarji.

> I thought of helping.

> Pl send this .

> This is made on straight ayanamsa also on the latest 2003 ayanamsa.

> TKP Ghopal

>

> --- On Thu, 8/7/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee wrote:

>

> bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee

>

> Thursday, August 7, 2008, 12:09 PM

> Dear Sagar Ji

> Thanks very much for your reply. Sagar Ji, I am sorry I do not know

am so sorry.

>

> Please help.

> With due regards

> Sushma

>

> >

> > Hi

> bhukti.

> > Sahhasra Saagara

> >

> >

> > @gro ups.com

> >

>

> > Dear Sagar Ji

telling

one

find

be

> > 15 March 1968

> >

children

> too

> > Sushma

> >

> > >

> > > Hi

> > > Dasha+Bhuti+ antara+Sookshma linkage periods will give the clue

> of

> > timimg of events

> > > SS

Guest guest

Hi

I have received the charts

In Natal chart 7th lord signifies 6th house, in my Horary chart 7th lord Venus in Ketu star signifies 4th.

As per my knowledge 4th is not so negative regarding marrital matter as it indicates marriage of the personwill be within native place or the opposite sex will be relative of Mother.

i will re-check once again detailly for the purpose of KP followers .

In Horary I found Venus and Mars togethe and Saturn with 7th lord Venus as well as aspecting the 7th cusp and Moon and Saturn with Venus karaka for marriage as well as with 7th lord Venus.

All these indicates delay in marriage .

Even marriage will get cancelled at the last moment.

As alresdy marrige matter disturbed means punarpoo dhosha is presant inthe chart co inciding with Mars signifies 6th house.

But any how as per Horary i found rays of Hope of Sushma's daughters marriage.I will check the natal too within 3/4 days.

Sahhasra Saagara

--- On Sun, 10/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee wrote:

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage... Date: Sunday, 10 August, 2008, 1:43 AM

Thanks a lot Ghopal JiI have sent both the files to Sagar Ji. I do not know whether those will be of any use to him, and I hope that they are useful to him, so if they are it is very good, and lots of thanks for helping me out.With due regardsSushma@gro ups.com, Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp wrote:>> Hi Sushma> I found you were helpless in providing your chart to Sagarji.> I thought of helping.> Pl send this .> This is made on straight ayanamsa also on the latest 2003 ayanamsa.> TKP Ghopal> > --- On Thu, 8/7/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:> > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> @gro ups.com> Thursday, August 7, 2008, 12:09 PM> Dear Sagar Ji> Thanks very much for your reply. Sagar Ji, I am sorry I do not know > how to erect a chart in any way. If you want I can give some other > details of her life events, but I am unable to erect the chart. I am so sorry.> > Please help.> With due regards> Sushma> > @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:> >> > Hi> > Give methe chart erected as per kp with cuspal sub lords aand > planetary possitions with cuspal sub lord and dasha periods with > bhukti.> > Sahhasra Saagara> > > > --- On Wed, 23/7/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:> > > > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> > Re: Matching

of Horoscopes,view marriage...> > @gro ups.com> > Wednesday, 23 July, 2008, 4:37 PM> > > > > Dear Sagar Ji> > From your correspondence, it seems hat you are very good at telling > > the clue of timing of events. I am looking for the answer of my one > > question, for quite some time, I have a high hope that I will find > > that nswer here. If you can tell me something about this I will be > > very grateful to you. I have a daughter whose details are - > > Place: Dehra Dun, Uttaraanchal, India;> > Time: 9.40 PM (that is what we know)> > 15 March 1968> > > > Her engagement was broken twice, then married once on 2nd Jan 1999, > > then divorced. What are the prospects of her marrige? And children > too > > if any one is in her

Destiny?> > God bless you and thank you in advance> > Sushma> > > > @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:> > >> > > Hi> > > Dasha+Bhuti+ antara+Sookshma linkage periods will give the clue > of > > timimg of events> > > SS

Guest guest

Dear Sagar Ji

Jaya Siyaa Raam

As per your message I sent you my number as " 9 " and my details as

below

My details are

Birth date - 27th May 1943

Birth Place - Aligarh, UP, India

Birth Time - 8.10 pm

But I did not see that message in the Group messages. So I am posting

it again. Sir, one question more - I have not gone to India for 14

years. For about 4 years I plan to go there, but it never

materializes. Is there any Yog that I will see my own country again?

This question is specific as my health is deteriorating day by day

and I cannot gather courage to go there?

With all the regards

Sushma

>

> Hi

> Give me a number between 1-249 along with ur birth details

> Sahhasra Saagara

>

> --- On Sat, 9/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee wrote:

>

> bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee

>

> Saturday, 9 August, 2008, 7:42 PM

>

> Dear Sagar Ji

> Jaya Siyaa Raam

> I am so much impressed with your analysis and interpretation and

> prediction as you give below. I have never seen such an educated

> astrologer before, although I have come across a couple of those

who

> go to ask something door to door and tell somethings to household

> women at their requests. Because I still remember one person who

came

> to our house, ans my mother invited him to answer a couple of

> questions about me and he told her that " you will find the boy for

> her from west, he will not be fair, a little dark (Saanvalaa) and

> will not be engaged in any job. " My mother forgot about it, but I

did

> not. When I came to marraigeable age and she was looking for a boy

> for me; she could find the boy with the sme qualifications even

after

> trying her hard to marry me with a boy in service. I was so

surprised

> at this prediction.

>

> I am finding the similar qualities in your analysis also. You have

> already analyzed my daughter's chart, and I just wish that your

words

> come true. I am looking for the solution to another problem also

for

> about six months. I have been suffering from surgeries, sicknesses,

> accidents etc since 13th March 1998. They are still not yet over.

> Only last year in June 2007, I had to be admitted in a hospital for

> 10 days and I took 1 and 1/2 months to recover.

>

> I am just asking " which Planet, or which Dashaa or Anar-dashaa etc

is

> causing all this problems for me? Is there any cure written in my

> chart for all this? And if it isthere, then how? With these

problems

> what is my longevity? "

>

> My details are

> Birth date - 27th May 1943

> Birth Place - Aligarh, UP, India

> Birth Time - 8.10 pm

>

> I will be very very grateful to you if you can analyze my chart in

> this light. I again repeat, I am indeed vry impressed with your

> approach, analysis, interpretaton and prediction. I need your help,

> because I am tired of this type of living.

> With due regards

> Sushma

>

> >

> > dEAR dHANABALAN

> > Horory chart will also give the very accurate clue even iof we

have

> natal chart.

> > I had experienced the same in many cases.

> > inmy own case my student wished to learn to study how to analyse

> longivity , as per my guidence he woeked and come to conclussion

that

> Mars dasha jupiter bhukti  on 15th February 2005( Horary chart

> erected on  1993 )will be bad for longivity. And we checked it

with

> the My Natal chart and found Ketu, Ketu , Ketu and Moon sookshma.

> Though I was very carefull in food comsmption and in travel , but

on

> 12th February 2005 i made a small mistake and consumed COFFEE

without

> food resulted in Ulscer and thyrosis.And consult Doctor on 16th and

> admitted to Hospital on 21st afor 4 days in Moon sookshma.

> >  

> > My student mr.Saravana predicted danger to my life on 15th

February

> 2005 as per Horary and Natal chart which came very accurate. Loss

of

> 10 kg is is indicates danger to  life.

> >  

> > Mr.Diwekar also analysed it and said As Rahu in the sign of Mars

> will give the result of Mars.Hence Rahu dasha will be danger to

> life.Later once agin he took RP and said that he found Mars in the

RP

> hence some danger to to life in Mars Dasha of Horary will take

place,

> >  

> > Now i have the worked sheet of it and preparing the chart and i

> will mail u . and Kpsystem group.

> >  

> > As per Diagnosis of diseases Mersury sign,Mars star and Moon sub

> indictes disease in throat and I had face thyrosis.

> > Sahasra Saagara

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India

Messenger at http://in.messenger./?wm=n/

>

Guest guest

Hi

Tommorrow i will analyse.

Sahahsra Saagara--- On Wed, 13/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee wrote:

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage... Date: Wednesday, 13 August, 2008, 6:13 PM

Dear Sagar JiJaya Siyaa RaamAs per your message I sent you my number as "9" and my details as belowMy details areBirth date - 27th May 1943Birth Place - Aligarh, UP, IndiaBirth Time - 8.10 pmBut I did not see that message in the Group messages. So I am posting it again. Sir, one question more - I have not gone to India for 14 years. For about 4 years I plan to go there, but it never materializes. Is there any Yog that I will see my own country again? This question is specific as my health is deteriorating day by day and I cannot gather courage to go there?With all the regardsSushma@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:>> Hi> Give me a number between 1-249 along with ur birth details> Sahhasra Saagara> > --- On Sat,

9/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:> > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> @gro ups.com> Saturday, 9 August, 2008, 7:42 PM> > Dear Sagar Ji> Jaya Siyaa Raam> I am so much impressed with your analysis and interpretation and > prediction as you give below. I have never seen such an educated > astrologer before, although I have come across a couple of those who > go to ask something door to door and tell somethings to household > women at their requests. Because I still remember one person who came > to our house, ans my mother invited him to answer a couple of > questions about me and he told her that "you will find the boy for > her from west, he will

not be fair, a little dark (Saanvalaa) and > will not be engaged in any job." My mother forgot about it, but I did > not. When I came to marraigeable age and she was looking for a boy > for me; she could find the boy with the sme qualifications even after > trying her hard to marry me with a boy in service. I was so surprised > at this prediction.> > I am finding the similar qualities in your analysis also. You have > already analyzed my daughter's chart, and I just wish that your words > come true. I am looking for the solution to another problem also for > about six months. I have been suffering from surgeries, sicknesses, > accidents etc since 13th March 1998. They are still not yet over. > Only last year in June 2007, I had to be admitted in a hospital for > 10 days and I took 1 and 1/2 months to recover.> > I am just asking

"which Planet, or which Dashaa or Anar-dashaa etc is > causing all this problems for me? Is there any cure written in my > chart for all this? And if it isthere, then how? With these problems > what is my longevity?"> > My details are> Birth date - 27th May 1943> Birth Place - Aligarh, UP, India> Birth Time - 8.10 pm> > I will be very very grateful to you if you can analyze my chart in > this light. I again repeat, I am indeed vry impressed with your > approach, analysis, interpretaton and prediction. I need your help, > because I am tired of this type of living.> With due regards> Sushma> > @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:> >> > dEAR dHANABALAN> > Horory chart will also give the very accurate clue even iof we have > natal chart.> > I had

experienced the same in many cases.> > inmy own case my student wished to learn to study how to analyse > longivity , as per my guidence he woeked and come to conclussion that > Mars dasha jupiter bhukti on 15th February 2005( Horary chart > erected on 1993 )will be bad for longivity. And we checked it with > the My Natal chart and found Ketu, Ketu , Ketu and Moon sookshma. > Though I was very carefull in food comsmption and in travel , but on > 12th February 2005 i made a small mistake and consumed COFFEE without > food resulted in Ulscer and thyrosis.And consult Doctor on 16th and > admitted to Hospital on 21st afor 4 days in Moon sookshma.> >  > > My student mr.Saravana predicted danger to my life on 15th February > 2005 as per Horary and Natal chart which came very accurate. Loss of > 10 kg

is is indicates danger to life.> >  > > Mr.Diwekar also analysed it and said As Rahu in the sign of Mars > will give the result of Mars.Hence Rahu dasha will be danger to > life.Later once agin he took RP and said that he found Mars in the RP > hence some danger to to life in Mars Dasha of Horary will take place,> >  > > Now i have the worked sheet of it and preparing the chart and i > will mail u . and Kpsystem group.> >  > > As per Diagnosis of diseases Mersury sign,Mars star and Moon sub > indictes disease in throat and I had face thyrosis.> > Sahasra Saagara> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger at http://in.messenger ./ ?wm=n/>

Guest guest

Dear Saagara Ji

Jaya Siyaa Raam

Hope everything is fine with you. I am still waiting for your reply.

My son is planning to take me to India in October 2008 for one month,

just after one and half months from now. But I am very afraid to go

there,. I feel something bad is going to happen. Is my fear true?

Will I die in my homeland or in a foreign land?

Which is my Maarak Graha? And in whose Dashaa or Antardashaa I will

die? I don't know why, but for some time I am very scared. I always

feel that I am going to die soon. Is it some kind of some Graha's

effect? Maybe Saturn?

Please reply soon whether I should go to India or not, and my other

curiosities also.

Thanks a lot, with best wishes

Sushma

>

> Hi

> Tommorrow i will analyse.

> Sahahsra Saagara

>

> --- On Wed, 13/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee wrote:

>

> bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee

>

> Wednesday, 13 August, 2008, 6:13 PM

>

>

> Dear Sagar Ji

> Jaya Siyaa Raam

> As per your message I sent you my number as " 9 " and my details as

> below

>

> My details are

> Birth date - 27th May 1943

> Birth Place - Aligarh, UP, India

> Birth Time - 8.10 pm

>

> But I did not see that message in the Group messages. So I am

posting

> it again. Sir, one question more - I have not gone to India for 14

> years. For about 14 years I plan to go there, but it never

> materializes. Is there any Yog that I will see my own country

again?

> This question is specific as my health is deteriorating day by day

> and I cannot gather courage to go there?

>

> With all the regards

> Sushma

>

> >

> > Hi

> > Give me a number between 1-249 along with ur birth details

> > Sahhasra Saagara

Guest guest

Hi

I am sorry my net is not working properly due to weather disturbance here .

Now only it is ok. now i will take up.

SS--- On Tue, 19/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee wrote:

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage... Date: Tuesday, 19 August, 2008, 4:21 PM

Dear Saagara JiJaya Siyaa RaamHope everything is fine with you. I am still waiting for your reply. My son is planning to take me to India in October 2008 for one month, just after one and half months from now. But I am very afraid to go there,. I feel something bad is going to happen. Is my fear true? Will I die in my homeland or in a foreign land? Which is my Maarak Graha? And in whose Dashaa or Antardashaa I will die? I don't know why, but for some time I am very scared. I always feel that I am going to die soon. Is it some kind of some Graha's effect? Maybe Saturn?Please reply soon whether I should go to India or not, and my other curiosities also.Thanks a lot, with best wishesSushma@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:>> Hi>

Tommorrow i will analyse.> Sahahsra Saagara> > --- On Wed, 13/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:> > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, 13 August, 2008, 6:13 PM> > > Dear Sagar Ji> Jaya Siyaa Raam> As per your message I sent you my number as "9" and my details as > below> > My details are> Birth date - 27th May 1943> Birth Place - Aligarh, UP, India> Birth Time - 8.10 pm> > But I did not see that message in the Group messages. So I am posting > it again. Sir, one question more - I have not gone to India for 14 > years. For about 14 years I plan to go there, but it never >

materializes. Is there any Yog that I will see my own country again? > This question is specific as my health is deteriorating day by day > and I cannot gather courage to go there?> > With all the regards> Sushma> > @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:> >> > Hi> > Give me a number between 1-249 along with ur birth details> > Sahhasra Saagara

Guest guest

Hi

Longivity will be around 16/ february/2012

chances of visiting India from

16/ 9/08 5 HOUR

To

12/11/08 18 HOUR

Moon and Saturn signifies 4th house signifies possibilities of ur wishes will be fulfilled mostly.

I wish u good health

Sahhasra Sagara

--- On Tue, 19/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee wrote:

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage... Date: Tuesday, 19 August, 2008, 4:21 PM

Dear Saagara JiJaya Siyaa RaamHope everything is fine with you. I am still waiting for your reply. My son is planning to take me to India in October 2008 for one month, just after one and half months from now. But I am very afraid to go there,. I feel something bad is going to happen. Is my fear true? Will I die in my homeland or in a foreign land? Which is my Maarak Graha? And in whose Dashaa or Antardashaa I will die? I don't know why, but for some time I am very scared. I always feel that I am going to die soon. Is it some kind of some Graha's effect? Maybe Saturn?Please reply soon whether I should go to India or not, and my other curiosities also.Thanks a lot, with best wishesSushma@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:>> Hi>

Tommorrow i will analyse.> Sahahsra Saagara> > --- On Wed, 13/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:> > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, 13 August, 2008, 6:13 PM> > > Dear Sagar Ji> Jaya Siyaa Raam> As per your message I sent you my number as "9" and my details as > below> > My details are> Birth date - 27th May 1943> Birth Place - Aligarh, UP, India> Birth Time - 8.10 pm> > But I did not see that message in the Group messages. So I am posting > it again. Sir, one question more - I have not gone to India for 14 > years. For about 14 years I plan to go there, but it never >

materializes. Is there any Yog that I will see my own country again? > This question is specific as my health is deteriorating day by day > and I cannot gather courage to go there?> > With all the regards> Sushma> > @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:> >> > Hi> > Give me a number between 1-249 along with ur birth details> > Sahhasra Saagara

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Saagaraa Ji

Jaya Siyaa Raam

Thanks very much for the prediction. I am sorry I am a bit late in

replying you. In fact I had been thinking about my life. When

Pareekshit heard that he was going to die a week later, he asked his

Pandit that what should he do during those 7 days. They suggested him

to listen to Bhaagvat Puraan.

So I was thinking about myself. What should I do during this time? It

is not advisable to waste this time. May I seek your guidance in this

regard? I hope I am not troubling you very much.

With due regards

Sushma

>

> Hi

> Longivity will be around 16/ february/2012

> chances of visiting India from

> 16/ 9/08 5 HOUR To

> 12/11/08 18 HOUR

> Moon and Saturn signifies 4th house signifies possibilities of  ur

wishes will be fulfilled mostly.

> All the best at all moments

> I wish u good health

> Sahhasra Sagara

>

> --- On Tue, 19/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee wrote:

>

> bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee

>

> Tuesday, 19 August, 2008, 4:21 PM

>

> Dear Saagara Ji

> Jaya Siyaa Raam

>

> Hope everything is fine with you. I am still waiting for your

reply.

> My son is planning to take me to India in October 2008 for one

month,

> just after one and half months from now. But I am very afraid to go

> there,. I feel something bad is going to happen. Is my fear true?

> Will I die in my homeland or in a foreign land?

>

> Which is my Maarak Graha? And in whose Dashaa or Antardashaa I will

> die? I don't know why, but for some time I am very scared. I always

> feel that I am going to die soon. Is it some kind of some Graha's

> effect? Maybe Saturn?

>

> Please reply soon whether I should go to India or not, and my other

> curiosities also.

>

> Thanks a lot, with best wishes

> Sushma

>

> >

> > Hi

> > Tommorrow i will analyse.

> > Sahahsra Saagara

> >

> > --- On Wed, 13/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > @gro ups.com

> > Wednesday, 13 August, 2008, 6:13 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear Sagar Ji

> > Jaya Siyaa Raam

> > As per your message I sent you my number as " 9 " and my details as

> > below

> >

> > My details are

> > Birth date - 27th May 1943

> > Birth Place - Aligarh, UP, India

> > Birth Time - 8.10 pm

> >

> > But I did not see that message in the Group messages. So I am

> posting

> > it again. Sir, one question more - I have not gone to India for

> > years. For about 14 years I plan to go there, but it never

> > materializes. Is there any Yog that I will see my own country

> again?

> > This question is specific as my health is deteriorating day by

day

> > and I cannot gather courage to go there?

> >

> > With all the regards

> > Sushma

> >

> > >

> > > Hi

> > > Give me a number between 1-249 along with ur birth details

> > > Sahhasra Saagara

Guest guest

Dear Shushmaji

Live it to time and just forget what is going to be happened next moment. We can not change our fate which is predestined.

My student Mr.sharavan predicted danger to my life on 16th February 2005 as per horary and confirmed it by my Natal.

I too take precautionaery in food consumption, but on 12th February 2005 i had 3 cofee without food resulted in ulscer and thyrosys.on 16th i lost 10 kg, admitted to hospital for 4 dayd.

So just try to forget and live it to the time which is the better way i feel.

If u r willing to go thro any religious work like Bhaagavat purana, u can which may help some relaxation.

All the best at all moments.

u can chant "OM SHREEM SHANTEIYEI SWAAHA" WHICH MAY BESTOW LITTLE RELIEF.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Sat, 23/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee wrote:

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage... Date: Saturday, 23 August, 2008, 2:58 AM

Dear Saagaraa JiJaya Siyaa RaamThanks very much for the prediction. I am sorry I am a bit late in replying you. In fact I had been thinking about my life. When Pareekshit heard that he was going to die a week later, he asked his Pandit that what should he do during those 7 days. They suggested him to listen to Bhaagvat Puraan.So I was thinking about myself. What should I do during this time? It is not advisable to waste this time. May I seek your guidance in this regard? I hope I am not troubling you very much.With due regardsSushma@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:>> Hi> Longivity will be around 16/ february/2012 > chances of visiting India from> 16/ 9/08 5 HOUR To > 12/11/08 18 HOUR > Moon and Saturn signifies

4th house signifies possibilities of ur wishes will be fulfilled mostly.> All the best at all moments> I wish u good health> Sahhasra Sagara> > --- On Tue, 19/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:> > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, 19 August, 2008, 4:21 PM> > Dear Saagara Ji> Jaya Siyaa Raam> > Hope everything is fine with you. I am still waiting for your reply. > My son is planning to take me to India in October 2008 for one month, > just after one and half months from now. But I am very afraid to go > there,. I feel something bad is going to happen. Is my fear true? > Will I die in my

homeland or in a foreign land? > > Which is my Maarak Graha? And in whose Dashaa or Antardashaa I will > die? I don't know why, but for some time I am very scared. I always > feel that I am going to die soon. Is it some kind of some Graha's > effect? Maybe Saturn?> > Please reply soon whether I should go to India or not, and my other > curiosities also.> > Thanks a lot, with best wishes> Sushma> > @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:> >> > Hi> > Tommorrow i will analyse.> > Sahahsra Saagara> > > > --- On Wed, 13/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:> > > > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> > Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> > @gro ups.com> > Date:

Wednesday, 13 August, 2008, 6:13 PM> > > > > > Dear Sagar Ji> > Jaya Siyaa Raam> > As per your message I sent you my number as "9" and my details as > > below> > > > My details are> > Birth date - 27th May 1943> > Birth Place - Aligarh, UP, India> > Birth Time - 8.10 pm> > > > But I did not see that message in the Group messages. So I am > posting > > it again. Sir, one question more - I have not gone to India for 14 > > years. For about 14 years I plan to go there, but it never > > materializes. Is there any Yog that I will see my own country > again? > > This question is specific as my health is deteriorating day by day > > and I cannot gather courage to go there?> > > > With all the regards> > Sushma> > >

> @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:> > >> > > Hi> > > Give me a number between 1-249 along with ur birth details> > > Sahhasra Saagara

Guest guest

Dear Shushmaji,

You are going through the various messages in the forum regularly. You may have realised that cent percent is not correct. there are many and many failures. There are so many controversies regarding BTR, marriage etc. etc. So why at all you give so much importance to the predicton given regarding your longivity. You are badly suffering I do agree.Still longivity is known to God only. Even in best of hands errors are inevitable.I do not blame Mr Sagar. I just cannot say if he is right or wrong. If I would have predicted adn the result would go wrong I would be happy.

You had asked me to calculate some time back. I refused to do foreseeing the problem that would arise from the fear and apprehension. That has happened. Please forget and live for the day naturally. Please do not think for the comming day. Do not live with fear of death. You will be dying daily. One day we all have to leave this temporary abode. so why worry? Live for today and live long.

Wish you peace and happyness.

Dr. Luther

Sagar S <ssagar86 Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2008 11:11:29 AMRe: Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...

Dear Shushmaji

Live it to time and just forget what is going to be happened next moment. We can not change our fate which is predestined.

My student Mr.sharavan predicted danger to my life on 16th February 2005 as per horary and confirmed it by my Natal.

I too take precautionaery in food consumption, but on 12th February 2005 i had 3 cofee without food resulted in ulscer and thyrosys.on 16th i lost 10 kg, admitted to hospital for 4 dayd.

If u r willing to go thro any religious work like Bhaagavat purana, u can which may help some relaxation.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Sat, 23/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee > wrote:

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee > Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...@gro ups.comSaturday, 23 August, 2008, 2:58 AM

Dear Saagaraa JiJaya Siyaa RaamThanks very much for the prediction. I am sorry I am a bit late in replying you. In fact I had been thinking about my life. When Pareekshit heard that he was going to die a week later, he asked his Pandit that what should he do during those 7 days. They suggested him to listen to Bhaagvat Puraan.So I was thinking about myself. What should I do during this time? It is not advisable to waste this time.. May I seek your guidance in this regard? I hope I am not troubling you very much.With due regardsSushma@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:>> Hi> Longivity will be around 16/ february/2012 > chances of visiting India from> 16/ 9/08 5 HOUR To > 12/11/08 18

HOUR > Moon and Saturn signifies 4th house signifies possibilities of ur wishes will be fulfilled mostly.> All the best at all moments> I wish u good health> Sahhasra Sagara> > --- On Tue, 19/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:> > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, 19 August, 2008, 4:21 PM> > Dear Saagara Ji> Jaya Siyaa Raam> > Hope everything is fine with you. I am still waiting for your reply. > My son is planning to take me to India in October 2008 for one month, > just after one and half months from now. But I am very afraid to go >

there,. I feel something bad is going to happen. Is my fear true? > Will I die in my homeland or in a foreign land? > > Which is my Maarak Graha? And in whose Dashaa or Antardashaa I will > die? I don't know why, but for some time I am very scared. I always > feel that I am going to die soon. Is it some kind of some Graha's > effect? Maybe Saturn?> > Please reply soon whether I should go to India or not, and my other > curiosities also.> > Thanks a lot, with best wishes> Sushma> > @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:> >> > Hi> > Tommorrow i will analyse.> > Sahahsra Saagara> > > > --- On Wed, 13/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:> > > > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> > Re: Matching of

Horoscopes,view marriage...> > @gro ups.com> > Wednesday, 13 August, 2008, 6:13 PM> > > > > > Dear Sagar Ji> > Jaya Siyaa Raam> > As per your message I sent you my number as "9" and my details as > > below> > > > My details are> > Birth date - 27th May 1943> > Birth Place - Aligarh, UP, India> > Birth Time - 8.10 pm> > > > But I did not see that message in the Group messages. So I am > posting > > it again. Sir, one question more - I have not gone to India for 14 > > years. For about 14 years I plan to go there, but it never > > materializes. Is there any Yog that I will see my own country > again? > > This question is specific as my health is deteriorating day by day > > and I cannot gather courage to go

there?> > > > With all the regards> > Sushma> > > > @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:> > >> > > Hi> > > Give me a number between 1-249 along with ur birth details> > > Sahhasra Saagara

Guest guest

Dear Shushmaji.Try and get use, chant MAHAMRITUNJAYA MANTRA early in the morning and evening for fear of death and recovery of illness.We all bless for yr wellbeing.Good LuckSunaparanthaSagar S <ssagar86 Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2008 11:41:29 PMRe: Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...

Dear Shushmaji

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee > Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...@gro ups.comSaturday, 23 August, 2008, 2:58 AM

Dear Saagaraa JiJaya Siyaa RaamThanks very much for the prediction. I am sorry I am a bit late in replying you. In fact I had been thinking about my life. When Pareekshit heard that he was going to die a week later, he asked his Pandit that what should he do during those 7 days. They suggested him to listen to Bhaagvat Puraan.So I was thinking about myself. What should I do during this time? It is not advisable to waste this time. May I seek your guidance in this regard? I hope I am not troubling you very much.With due regardsSushma@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:>> Hi> Longivity will be around 16/ february/2012 > chances of visiting India from> 16/ 9/08 5 HOUR To >

12/11/08 18 HOUR > Moon and Saturn signifies

4th house signifies possibilities of ur wishes will be fulfilled mostly.> All the best at all moments> I wish u good health> Sahhasra Sagara> > --- On Tue, 19/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ....> wrote:> > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, 19 August, 2008, 4:21 PM> > Dear Saagara Ji> Jaya Siyaa Raam> > Hope everything is fine with you. I am still waiting for your reply. > My son is planning to take me to India in October 2008 for one month, > just after one and half months from now. But I am very afraid to go > there,. I feel something bad is going to

happen. Is my fear true? > Will I die in my

homeland or in a foreign land? > > Which is my Maarak Graha? And in whose Dashaa or Antardashaa I will > die? I don't know why, but for some time I am very scared. I always > feel that I am going to die soon. Is it some kind of some Graha's > effect? Maybe Saturn?> > Please reply soon whether I should go to India or not, and my other > curiosities also.> > Thanks a lot, with best wishes> Sushma> > @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:> >> > Hi> > Tommorrow i will analyse.> > Sahahsra Saagara> > > > --- On Wed, 13/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:> > > > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> > Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> > @gro ups.com> > Date:

Wednesday, 13 August, 2008, 6:13 PM> > > > > > Dear Sagar Ji> > Jaya Siyaa Raam> > As per your message I sent you my number as "9" and my details as > > below> > > > My details are> > Birth date - 27th May 1943> > Birth Place - Aligarh, UP, India> > Birth Time - 8.10 pm> > > > But I did not see that message in the Group messages. So I am > posting > > it again. Sir, one question more - I have not gone to India for 14 > > years. For about 14 years I plan to go there, but it never > > materializes. Is there any Yog that I will see my own country > again? > > This question is specific as my health is deteriorating day by day > > and I cannot gather courage to go there?> > > > With all the regards> > Sushma> > >

> @gro ups..com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:> > >> > > Hi> > > Give me a number between 1-249 along with ur birth details> > > Sahhasra Saagara

Guest guest

dear Luther

Yes u r cent % right.

i too avoid predicting longivity,but as i came to thatr she is aged person made me to predicit about longivity.

as per my knowledge.

Sahahsra Saagara--- On Sun, 24/8/08, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage... Date: Sunday, 24 August, 2008, 6:12 AM

Dear Shushmaji,

You are going through the various messages in the forum regularly. You may have realised that cent percent is not correct. there are many and many failures. There are so many controversies regarding BTR, marriage etc. etc. So why at all you give so much importance to the predicton given regarding your longivity. You are badly suffering I do agree.Still longivity is known to God only. Even in best of hands errors are inevitable.I do not blame Mr Sagar. I just cannot say if he is right or wrong. If I would have predicted adn the result would go wrong I would be happy.

You had asked me to calculate some time back. I refused to do foreseeing the problem that would arise from the fear and apprehension. That has happened. Please forget and live for the day naturally. Please do not think for the comming day. Do not live with fear of death. You will be dying daily. One day we all have to leave this temporary abode. so why worry? Live for today and live long.

Wish you peace and happyness.

Dr. Luther

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comSaturday, August 23, 2008 11:11:29 AMRe: Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...

Dear Shushmaji

Dear Saagaraa JiJaya Siyaa RaamThanks very much for the prediction. I am sorry I am a bit late in replying you. In fact I had been thinking about my life. When Pareekshit heard that he was going to die a week later, he asked his Pandit that what should he do during those 7 days. They suggested him to listen to Bhaagvat Puraan.So I was thinking about myself. What should I do during this time? It is not advisable to waste this time.. May I seek your guidance in this regard? I hope I am not troubling you very much.With due regardsSushma@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:>> Hi> Longivity will be around 16/ february/2012 > chances of visiting India from> 16/ 9/08 5 HOUR To > 12/11/08 18 HOUR > Moon and Saturn signifies

4th house signifies possibilities of ur wishes will be fulfilled mostly.> All the best at all moments> I wish u good health> Sahhasra Sagara> > --- On Tue, 19/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:> > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, 19 August, 2008, 4:21 PM> > Dear Saagara Ji> Jaya Siyaa Raam> > Hope everything is fine with you. I am still waiting for your reply. > My son is planning to take me to India in October 2008 for one month, > just after one and half months from now. But I am very afraid to go > there,. I feel something bad is going to happen. Is my fear true? > Will I die in my

> @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:> > >> > > Hi> > > Give me a number between 1-249 along with ur birth details> > > Sahhasra Saagara

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!

Guest guest

Dear Saagara Ji

Jaya Siyaa Raam

Thanks for analyzing my daughter's chart. Sir, did you come up with

some other results other than this one? Please, help me know abut it.

I am really worried about her.

What is Punarpoo Dosh? Can it be removed? Is there any remedy for it?

If there is, please let me knoe that also.

Thanks and sorry to bother you so much

With regards

Sushma

>

> Hi

> I have received the charts

> In Natal chart 7th lord signifies 6th house, in my Horary chart 7th

lord Venus in Ketu star signifies 4th.

> As per my knowledge 4th is not so negative regarding marrital

matter as it indicates marriage of the personwill be within native

place or the opposite sex will be relative of Mother.

>  

> i will re-check once again detailly for the purpose of KP

followers .

> In Horary I found Venus and Mars togethe and Saturn with 7th lord

Venus as well as aspecting the 7th cusp and Moon and Saturn with

Venus karaka for marriage as well as with 7th lord Venus.

> All these indicates delay in marriage .

> Even marriage will get cancelled at the last moment.

> As alresdy marrige matter disturbed means punarpoo dhosha is

presant inthe chart co inciding with Mars signifies 6th house.

> But any how as per Horary i found rays of Hope of Sushma's

daughters marriage.I will check the natal too within 3/4 days.

> Sahhasra Saagara

>

>

> --- On Sun, 10/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee wrote:

>

> bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee

>

> Sunday, 10 August, 2008, 1:43 AM

> Thanks a lot Ghopal Ji

> I have sent both the files to Sagar Ji. I do not know whether those

> will be of any use to him, and I hope that they are useful to him,

so

> if they are it is very good, and lots of thanks for helping me out.

> With due regards

> Sushma

>

> @gro ups.com, Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Hi Sushma

> > I found you were helpless in providing your chart to Sagarji.

> > I thought of helping.

> > Pl send this .

> > This is made on straight ayanamsa also on the latest 2003

ayanamsa.

> > TKP Ghopal

> >

> > --- On Thu, 8/7/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > @gro ups.com

> > Thursday, August 7, 2008, 12:09 PM

>

> > Dear Sagar Ji

> > Thanks very much for your reply. Sagar Ji, I am sorry I do not

know

> > how to erect a chart in any way. If you want I can give some

other

> > details of her life events, but I am unable to erect the chart. I

> am so sorry.

> >

> > Please help.

> > With due regards

> > Sushma

> >

> > >

> > > Hi

> > > Give methe chart erected as per kp with cuspal sub lords aand

> > planetary possitions with cuspal sub lord and dasha periods with

> > bhukti.

> > > Sahhasra Saagara

> > >

> > > --- On Wed, 23/7/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>

> > > Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view

marriage...

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Wednesday, 23 July, 2008, 4:37 PM

> > >

> >

> > > Dear Sagar Ji

> > > From your correspondence, it seems hat you are very good at

> telling

> > > the clue of timing of events. I am looking for the answer of my

> one

> > > question, for quite some time, I have a high hope that I will

> find

> > > that nswer here. If you can tell me something about this I will

> be

> > > very grateful to you. I have a daughter whose details are -

> > > Place: Dehra Dun, Uttaraanchal, India;

> > > Time: 9.40 PM (that is what we know)

> > > 15 March 1968

> > >

> > > Her engagement was broken twice, then married once on 2nd Jan

> 1999,

> > > then divorced. What are the prospects of her marrige? And

> children

> > too

> > > if any one is in her Destiny?

> > > God bless you and thank you in advance

> > > Sushma

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Hi

> > > > Dasha+Bhuti+ antara+Sookshma linkage periods will give the

clue

> > of

> > > timimg of events

> > > > SS

Guest guest

Thanks Sagar Ji and Dr Luther Ji

I think you are right, I will do so as you have suggested to me.

In fact, (1) since I have been suffering from accidents, diseases,

hospitalizations etc for the last 10 years, (2) first my daughter was

not getting married, and when she got married at the age 30, she got

divorced - that is also 10 years ago. So everything is happening

since 10 years.

So it just came to mind that maybe some planet is affecting me

adversely from 10 years before, or maybe any Dashaa, or Antardashaa

etc etc.

Since planets can be pacified, I thought to consult astrologers, so

that I can stop these continuous miseries. But it seems, that there

is no Upaaya, or maybe I have to suffer, so I accept my fate.

Anyways thanks for all this trouble and I am indeed sorry for all the

inconvenience I have caused you.

With my due regards

Sushma

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Shushmaji,

> You are going through the various messages in the forum regularly.

You may have realised that cent percent is not correct. there are

many and many failures. There are so many controversies regarding

BTR, marriage etc. etc. So why at all you give so much importance to

the predicton given regarding your longivity. You are badly suffering

I do agree.Still longivity is known to God only. Even in best of

hands errors are inevitable.I do not blame Mr Sagar. I just cannot

say if he is right or wrong. If I would have predicted adn the result

would go wrong I would be happy.

> You had asked me to calculate some time back. I refused to do

foreseeing the problem that would arise from the fear and

apprehension. That has happened. Please forget and live for the day

naturally. Please do not think for the comming day. Do not live with

fear of death. You will be dying daily. One day we all have to leave

this temporary abode. so why worry? Live for today and live long.

> Wish you peace and happyness.

> Dr. Luther

>

>

>

>

> Sagar S <ssagar86

>

> Saturday, August 23, 2008 11:11:29 AM

> Re: Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view

marriage...

>

>

> Dear Shushmaji

> Live it to time and just forget what is going to be happened next

moment. We can not change our fate which is predestined.

> My student Mr.sharavan predicted danger to my life on 16th February

2005 as per horary and confirmed it by my Natal.

>  I too take precautionaery in food consumption, but on 12th

February 2005 i had 3 cofee without food resulted in ulscer and

thyrosys.on 16th i lost 10 kg, admitted to hospital for 4 dayd.

> So just try to forget and live it to the time which is the better

way i feel.

> If u r willing to go thro any religious work like Bhaagavat purana,

u can which may help some relaxation.

> All the best at all moments.

> u can chant " OM SHREEM SHANTEIYEI SWAAHA " WHICH MAY BESTOW LITTLE

RELIEF.

> Sahhasra Saagara

>

> --- On Sat, 23/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee > wrote:

>

> bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee >

> @gro ups.com

> Saturday, 23 August, 2008, 2:58 AM

>

>

> Dear Saagaraa Ji

> Jaya Siyaa Raam

>

> Thanks very much for the prediction. I am sorry I am a bit late in

> replying you. In fact I had been thinking about my life. When

> Pareekshit heard that he was going to die a week later, he asked

his

> Pandit that what should he do during those 7 days. They suggested

him

> to listen to Bhaagvat Puraan.

>

> So I was thinking about myself. What should I do during this time?

It

> is not advisable to waste this time. May I seek your guidance in

this

> regard? I hope I am not troubling you very much.

>

> With due regards

> Sushma

>

> >

> > Hi

> > Longivity will be around 16/ february/2012

>

> > chances of visiting India from

>

> > 16/ 9/08 5 HOUR To

> > 12/11/08 18 HOUR

>

> > Moon and Saturn signifies 4th house signifies possibilities of 

ur

> wishes will be fulfilled mostly.

> > All the best at all moments

> > I wish u good health

> > Sahhasra Sagara

> >

> > --- On Tue, 19/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > @gro ups.com

> > Tuesday, 19 August, 2008, 4:21 PM

> >

>

> > Dear Saagara Ji

> > Jaya Siyaa Raam

> >

> > Hope everything is fine with you. I am still waiting for your

> reply.

> > My son is planning to take me to India in October 2008 for one

> month,

> > just after one and half months from now. But I am very afraid to

go

> > there,. I feel something bad is going to happen. Is my fear true?

> > Will I die in my homeland or in a foreign land?

> >

> > Which is my Maarak Graha? And in whose Dashaa or Antardashaa I

will

> > die? I don't know why, but for some time I am very scared. I

always

> > feel that I am going to die soon. Is it some kind of some Graha's

> > effect? Maybe Saturn?

> >

> > Please reply soon whether I should go to India or not, and my

other

> > curiosities also.

> >

> > Thanks a lot, with best wishes

> > Sushma

> >

> > >

> > > Hi

> > > Tommorrow i will analyse.

> > > Sahahsra Saagara

> > >

> > > --- On Wed, 13/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:

> > >

marriage...

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Wednesday, 13 August, 2008, 6:13 PM

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sagar Ji

> > > Jaya Siyaa Raam

> > > As per your message I sent you my number as " 9 " and my details

as

> > > below

> > >

> > > My details are

> > > Birth date - 27th May 1943

> > > Birth Place - Aligarh, UP, India

> > > Birth Time - 8.10 pm

> > >

> > > But I did not see that message in the Group messages. So I am

> > posting

> > > it again. Sir, one question more - I have not gone to India for

> 14

> > > years. For about 14 years I plan to go there, but it never

> > > materializes. Is there any Yog that I will see my own country

> > again?

> > > This question is specific as my health is deteriorating day by

> day

> > > and I cannot gather courage to go there?

> > >

> > > With all the regards

> > > Sushma

> > >

> > > >

> > > > Hi

> > > > Give me a number between 1-249 along with ur birth details

> > > > Sahhasra Saagara

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

>

Guest guest

Thanks Sunaparantha Ji

I am doing that - 108 time every morning for about 3 months and will

continue to do so. Thanks for your kind advice

With regards

Sushma

, Sunaparantha Kalyan

<sunaparantha wrote:

>

> Dear Shushmaji.

> Try and get use, chant MAHAMRITUNJAYA MANTRA early in the morning

and evening for fear of death and recovery of illness.

> We all bless for yr wellbeing.

> Good Luck

> Sunaparantha

>

>

> Sagar S <ssagar86

>

> Saturday, August 23, 2008 11:41:29 PM

> Re: Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view

marriage...

>

>

> Dear Shushmaji

> Live it to time and just forget what is going to be happened next

moment. We can not change our fate which is predestined.

> My student Mr.sharavan predicted danger to my life on 16th February

2005 as per horary and confirmed it by my Natal.

> I too take precautionaery in food consumption, but on 12th

February 2005 i had 3 cofee without food resulted in ulscer and

thyrosys.on 16th i lost 10 kg, admitted to hospital for 4 dayd.

> So just try to forget and live it to the time which is the better

way i feel.

> If u r willing to go thro any religious work like Bhaagavat purana,

u can which may help some relaxation.

> All the best at all moments.

> u can chant " OM SHREEM SHANTEIYEI SWAAHA " WHICH MAY BESTOW LITTLE

RELIEF.

> Sahhasra Saagara

>

> --- On Sat, 23/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee > wrote:

>

> bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee >

> @gro ups.com

> Saturday, 23 August, 2008, 2:58 AM

>

>

> Dear Saagaraa Ji

> Jaya Siyaa Raam

>

> Thanks very much for the prediction. I am sorry I am a bit late in

> replying you. In fact I had been thinking about my life. When

> Pareekshit heard that he was going to die a week later, he asked

his

> Pandit that what should he do during those 7 days. They suggested

him

> to listen to Bhaagvat Puraan.

>

> So I was thinking about myself. What should I do during this time?

It

> is not advisable to waste this time. May I seek your guidance in

this

> regard? I hope I am not troubling you very much.

>

> With due regards

> Sushma

>

> >

> > Hi

> > Longivity will be around 16/ february/2012

>

> > chances of visiting India from

>

> > 16/ 9/08 5 HOUR To

> > 12/11/08 18 HOUR

>

> > Moon and Saturn signifies 4th house signifies possibilities ofÂ

ur

> wishes will be fulfilled mostly.

> > All the best at all moments

> > I wish u good health

> > Sahhasra Sagara

> >

> > --- On Tue, 19/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > @gro ups.com

> > Tuesday, 19 August, 2008, 4:21 PM

> >

>

> > Dear Saagara Ji

> > Jaya Siyaa Raam

> >

> > Hope everything is fine with you. I am still waiting for your

> reply.

> > My son is planning to take me to India in October 2008 for one

> month,

> > just after one and half months from now. But I am very afraid to

go

> > there,. I feel something bad is going to happen. Is my fear true?

> > Will I die in my homeland or in a foreign land?

> >

> > Which is my Maarak Graha? And in whose Dashaa or Antardashaa I

will

> > die? I don't know why, but for some time I am very scared. I

always

> > feel that I am going to die soon. Is it some kind of some Graha's

> > effect? Maybe Saturn?

> >

> > Please reply soon whether I should go to India or not, and my

other

> > curiosities also.

> >

> > Thanks a lot, with best wishes

> > Sushma

> >

> > >

> > > Hi

> > > Tommorrow i will analyse.

> > > Sahahsra Saagara

> > >

> > > --- On Wed, 13/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:

> > >

marriage...

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Wednesday, 13 August, 2008, 6:13 PM

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sagar Ji

> > > Jaya Siyaa Raam

> > > As per your message I sent you my number as " 9 " and my details

as

> > > below

> > >

> > > My details are

> > > Birth date - 27th May 1943

> > > Birth Place - Aligarh, UP, India

> > > Birth Time - 8.10 pm

> > >

> > > But I did not see that message in the Group messages. So I am

> > posting

> > > it again. Sir, one question more - I have not gone to India for

> 14

> > > years. For about 14 years I plan to go there, but it never

> > > materializes. Is there any Yog that I will see my own country

> > again?

> > > This question is specific as my health is deteriorating day by

> day

> > > and I cannot gather courage to go there?

> > >

> > > With all the regards

> > > Sushma

> > >

> > > >

> > > > Hi

> > > > Give me a number between 1-249 along with ur birth details

> > > > Sahhasra Saagara

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

>

Guest guest

Dear Sushmaji

Punarpoo dosha will cause due to powerful influence on 7th lord,7th house as well as aspect of Saturn on Moon ingeneral

I have not come across any remedial measures for such doshas.

it indicates delay not denial.

Some engagement will get cancelled and then it will bestow is my openion.

If u have belief in Vast Shilpa shstra make use of it which helps to some extent.

Pooja place or Mirrors at Siuth bloch near South East will cause delay in marriage.

Shift Pooja place towards North line, god facing ENE.

Mirror should not be at SW or SE/ south or W.

http://www.starteller.com/estart9.html

Sahahsra Sagara--- On Mon, 25/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee wrote:

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage... Date: Monday, 25 August, 2008, 2:10 AM

Dear Saagara JiJaya Siyaa RaamThanks for analyzing my daughter's chart. Sir, did you come up with some other results other than this one? Please, help me know abut it. I am really worried about her.What is Punarpoo Dosh? Can it be removed? Is there any remedy for it? If there is, please let me knoe that also.Thanks and sorry to bother you so muchWith regardsSushma@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:>> Hi> I have received the charts> In Natal chart 7th lord signifies 6th house, in my Horary chart 7th lord Venus in Ketu star signifies 4th. > As per my knowledge 4th is not so negative regarding marrital matter as it indicates marriage of the personwill be within native place or the opposite sex will be relative of Mother.> Â > i

will re-check once again detailly for the purpose of KP followers .> In Horary I found Venus and Mars togethe and Saturn with 7th lord Venus as well as aspecting the 7th cusp and Moon and Saturn with Venus karaka for marriage as well as with 7th lord Venus.> All these indicates delay in marriage .> Even marriage will get cancelled at the last moment.> As alresdy marrige matter disturbed means punarpoo dhosha is presant inthe chart co inciding with Mars signifies 6th house.> But any how as per Horary i found rays of Hope of Sushma's daughters marriage.I will check the natal too within 3/4 days.> Sahhasra Saagara> > > --- On Sun, 10/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:> > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> @gro ups.com> Sunday, 10 August, 2008, 1:43 AM> Thanks a lot Ghopal Ji> I have sent both the files to Sagar Ji. I do not know whether those > will be of any use to him, and I hope that they are useful to him, so > if they are it is very good, and lots of thanks for helping me out.> With due regards> Sushma> > @gro ups.com, Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp@> > wrote:> >> > Hi Sushma> > I found you were helpless in providing your chart to Sagarji.> > I thought of helping.> > Pl send this .> > This is made on straight ayanamsa also on the latest 2003 ayanamsa.> > TKP Ghopal> > > > --- On Thu, 8/7/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:> > > > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@

....>> > Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> > @gro ups.com> > Thursday, August 7, 2008, 12:09 PM> > > Dear Sagar Ji> > Thanks very much for your reply. Sagar Ji, I am sorry I do not know > > how to erect a chart in any way. If you want I can give some other > > details of her life events, but I am unable to erect the chart. I > am so sorry.> > > > Please help.> > With due regards> > Sushma> > > > @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:> > >> > > Hi> > > Give methe chart erected as per kp with cuspal sub lords aand > > planetary possitions with cuspal sub lord and dasha periods with > > bhukti.> > > Sahhasra Saagara> > > >

> > --- On Wed, 23/7/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> > > Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> > > @gro ups.com> > > Wednesday, 23 July, 2008, 4:37 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Sagar Ji> > > From your correspondence, it seems hat you are very good at > telling > > > the clue of timing of events. I am looking for the answer of my > one > > > question, for quite some time, I have a high hope that I will > find > > > that nswer here. If you can tell me something about this I will > be > > > very grateful to you. I have a daughter whose details are - > > > Place: Dehra Dun, Uttaraanchal, India;> > > Time: 9.40 PM (that

is what we know)> > > 15 March 1968> > > > > > Her engagement was broken twice, then married once on 2nd Jan > 1999, > > > then divorced. What are the prospects of her marrige? And > children > > too > > > if any one is in her Destiny?> > > God bless you and thank you in advance> > > Sushma> > > > > > @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:> > > >> > > > Hi> > > > Dasha+Bhuti+ antara+Sookshma linkage periods will give the clue > > of > > > timimg of events> > > > SS

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

Dear Sushmaji,

Are you sure about the time and date of birth of your daughter? Kindly check and confirm. I would like to see the chart at least for my interest, to deduce why those troubles in one's life.

I hope you will not have any objection in providing the data.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 1:40:17 PM Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...

Dear Saagara JiJaya Siyaa RaamThanks for analyzing my daughter's chart. Sir, did you come up with some other results other than this one? Please, help me know abut it. I am really worried about her.What is Punarpoo Dosh? Can it be removed? Is there any remedy for it? If there is, please let me knoe that also.Thanks and sorry to bother you so muchWith regardsSushma@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:>> Hi> I have received the charts> In Natal chart 7th lord signifies 6th house, in my Horary chart 7th lord Venus in Ketu star signifies 4th. > As per my knowledge 4th is not so negative regarding marrital matter as it indicates marriage of the personwill be within native place or the opposite sex will be

relative of Mother.> Â > i will re-check once again detailly for the purpose of KP followers .> In Horary I found Venus and Mars togethe and Saturn with 7th lord Venus as well as aspecting the 7th cusp and Moon and Saturn with Venus karaka for marriage as well as with 7th lord Venus.> All these indicates delay in marriage .> Even marriage will get cancelled at the last moment.> As alresdy marrige matter disturbed means punarpoo dhosha is presant inthe chart co inciding with Mars signifies 6th house.> But any how as per Horary i found rays of Hope of Sushma's daughters marriage.I will check the natal too within 3/4 days.> Sahhasra Saagara> > > --- On Sun, 10/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:> > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> @gro ups.com> Sunday, 10 August, 2008, 1:43 AM> Thanks a lot Ghopal Ji> I have sent both the files to Sagar Ji. I do not know whether those > will be of any use to him, and I hope that they are useful to him, so > if they are it is very good, and lots of thanks for helping me out.> With due regards> Sushma> > @gro ups.com, Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp@> > wrote:> >> > Hi Sushma> > I found you were helpless in providing your chart to Sagarji.> > I thought of helping.> > Pl send this .> > This is made on straight ayanamsa also on the latest 2003 ayanamsa.> > TKP Ghopal> > > >

--- On Thu, 8/7/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:> > > > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> > Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> > @gro ups.com> > Thursday, August 7, 2008, 12:09 PM> > > Dear Sagar Ji> > Thanks very much for your reply. Sagar Ji, I am sorry I do not know > > how to erect a chart in any way. If you want I can give some other > > details of her life events, but I am unable to erect the chart. I > am so sorry.> > > > Please help.> > With due regards> > Sushma> > > > @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:> > >> > > Hi> > > Give methe chart erected as per kp with cuspal sub lords aand > > planetary possitions with

cuspal sub lord and dasha periods with > > bhukti.> > > Sahhasra Saagara> > > > > > --- On Wed, 23/7/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> > > Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> > > @gro ups.com> > > Wednesday, 23 July, 2008, 4:37 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Sagar Ji> > > From your correspondence, it seems hat you are very good at > telling > > > the clue of timing of events. I am looking for the answer of my > one > > > question, for quite some time, I have a high hope that I will > find > > > that nswer here. If you can tell me something about this I will > be > > > very grateful to you. I have a

daughter whose details are - > > > Place: Dehra Dun, Uttaraanchal, India;> > > Time: 9.40 PM (that is what we know)> > > 15 March 1968> > > > > > Her engagement was broken twice, then married once on 2nd Jan > 1999, > > > then divorced. What are the prospects of her marrige? And > children > > too > > > if any one is in her Destiny?> > > God bless you and thank you in advance> > > Sushma> > > > > > @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:> > > >> > > > Hi> > > > Dasha+Bhuti+ antara+Sookshma linkage periods will give the clue > > of > > > timimg of events> > > > SS