Thanks a lot to enlighten me about this Dosha, and I got interested

to read about it. I am humbly sublmitting this information, maybe it

is useful to you in some way. I don't know how far it is correct and

useful. Please forgive me if it is not. I searched about this Dosha

and found this information on this website

http://www.jupitersweb.com/kp_punarphoo.htm

The Cancellation of Punarphoo:

K.P. & Astrology: 1996 Annual

Mr. L.Y.Rao came across the following information (quite accidently)

while browsing through old issues of the K.P. Annuals. In this

particular article below, the subject of Cancellation of Punarphoo

had been discussed by the late Pt. K.R. Kar, issued in the 1996

Annual: K.P. & Astrology, (pages 69-72).

I also personally thank Mr L.Y. Rao, for sharing with us the

following information from the Annual.

Cancellation takes place briefly when:

1. Saturn or Moon are found in association with Sun, in one sign.

(could be divided into two bhavas).

2. Sun is in the star of either of them.

3. Sun is in a star, lord of which is near either Moon or Saturn.

4. When there is any planet close to the Moon or Saturn, in the star

of the Sun.

5. And lastly, Saturn or Moon is in the sub-sub of the Sun.

" It is hoped that the above " Cancellation of Punarphoo " theory will

help members to do more research on this interesting subject - which

is full of pitfalls for the average follower of K.P. "

Please look into it and advise me accordingly.

With all my due regards

Sushma

, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

>

> Dear Sushmaji

> Punarpoo dosha will cause due to powerful influence on 7th lord,7th

house as well as aspect of Saturn on Moon ingeneral

> I have not come across any remedial measures for such doshas.

> it indicates delay not denial.

> Some engagement will get cancelled and then it will bestow is my

openion.

> If u have belief in Vast Shilpa shstra make use of it which helps

to some extent.

> Pooja place or Mirrors at Siuth bloch near South East will cause

delay in marriage.

> Shift Pooja place towards North line, god facing ENE.

> Mirror should not be at SW or SE/ south or W.

>

>  

> http://www.starteller.com/estart9.html

>  

> All the best at all moments

> Sahahsra Sagara

> --- On Mon, 25/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee wrote:

>

> bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee

> Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...

>

> Monday, 25 August, 2008, 2:10 AM

> Dear Saagara Ji

> Jaya Siyaa Raam

> Thanks for analyzing my daughter's chart. Sir, did you come up with

> some other results other than this one? Please, help me know abut

it.

> I am really worried about her.

>

> What is Punarpoo Dosh? Can it be removed? Is there any remedy for

it?

> If there is, please let me knoe that also.

> Thanks and sorry to bother you so much

> With regards

> Sushma

>

> @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:

> >

> > Hi

> > I have received the charts

> > In Natal chart 7th lord signifies 6th house, in my Horary chart

7th

> lord Venus in Ketu star signifies 4th.

> > As per my knowledge 4th is not so negative regarding marrital

> matter as it indicates marriage of the personwill be within native

> place or the opposite sex will be relative of Mother.

> >  

> > i will re-check once again detailly for the purpose of KP

> followers .

> > In Horary I found Venus and Mars togethe and Saturn with 7th lord

> Venus as well as aspecting the 7th cusp and Moon and Saturn with

> Venus karaka for marriage as well as with 7th lord Venus.

> > All these indicates delay in marriage .

> > Even marriage will get cancelled at the last moment.

> > As alresdy marrige matter disturbed means punarpoo dhosha is

> presant inthe chart co inciding with Mars signifies 6th house.

> > But any how as per Horary i found rays of Hope of Sushma's

> daughters marriage.I will check the natal too within 3/4 days.

> > Sahhasra Saagara

Guest guest

Deear Bhagavatiji

All points given by scholars,hence it is true.

If i found Punarphoo dosha in any chart i use to marriage will be delayed in general or marrital life may not be long or some times it may take divorce or engagement cancelled.

Sahahsra Saagara--- On Wed, 27/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee wrote:

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage... Date: Wednesday, 27 August, 2008, 9:46 PM

Dear Sagar JiJaya Siyaa RaamThanks a lot to enlighten me about this Dosha, and I got interested to read about it. I am humbly sublmitting this information, maybe it is useful to you in some way. I don't know how far it is correct and useful. Please forgive me if it is not. I searched about this Dosha and found this information on this websitehttp://www.jupiters web.com/kp_ punarphoo. htmThe Cancellation of Punarphoo:K.P. & Astrology: 1996 AnnualMr. L.Y.Rao came across the following information (quite accidently) while browsing through old issues of the K.P. Annuals. In this particular article below, the subject of Cancellation of Punarphoo had been discussed by the late Pt. K.R. Kar, issued in the 1996 Annual: K.P. & Astrology, (pages 69-72). I also personally thank Mr L.Y. Rao,

for sharing with us the following information from the Annual.Cancellation takes place briefly when:1. Saturn or Moon are found in association with Sun, in one sign. (could be divided into two bhavas).2. Sun is in the star of either of them.3. Sun is in a star, lord of which is near either Moon or Saturn.4. When there is any planet close to the Moon or Saturn, in the star of the Sun.5. And lastly, Saturn or Moon is in the sub-sub of the Sun."It is hoped that the above "Cancellation of Punarphoo" theory will help members to do more research on this interesting subject - which is full of pitfalls for the average follower of K.P."Please look into it and advise me accordingly.With all my due regardsSushma@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .>

wrote:>> Dear Sushmaji> Punarpoo dosha will cause due to powerful influence on 7th lord,7th house as well as aspect of Saturn on Moon ingeneral> I have not come across any remedial measures for such doshas.> it indicates delay not denial.> Some engagement will get cancelled and then it will bestow is my openion.> If u have belief in Vast Shilpa shstra make use of it which helps to some extent.> Pooja place or Mirrors at Siuth bloch near South East will cause delay in marriage.> Shift Pooja place towards North line, god facing ENE.> Mirror should not be at SW or SE/ south or W.> > Â > http://www.startell er.com/estart9. html> Â > All the best at all moments> Sahahsra Sagara> --- On Mon, 25/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>

wrote:> > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> @gro ups.com> Monday, 25 August, 2008, 2:10 AM> Dear Saagara Ji> Jaya Siyaa Raam> Thanks for analyzing my daughter's chart. Sir, did you come up with > some other results other than this one? Please, help me know abut it. > I am really worried about her.> > What is Punarpoo Dosh? Can it be removed? Is there any remedy for it? > If there is, please let me knoe that also.> Thanks and sorry to bother you so much> With regards> Sushma> > @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:> >> > Hi> > I have received the charts> > In Natal chart

7th lord signifies 6th house, in my Horary chart 7th > lord Venus in Ketu star signifies 4th. > > As per my knowledge 4th is not so negative regarding marrital > matter as it indicates marriage of the personwill be within native > place or the opposite sex will be relative of Mother.> >  > > i will re-check once again detailly for the purpose of KP > followers .> > In Horary I found Venus and Mars togethe and Saturn with 7th lord > Venus as well as aspecting the 7th cusp and Moon and Saturn with > Venus karaka for marriage as well as with 7th lord Venus.> > All these indicates delay in marriage .> > Even marriage will get cancelled at the last moment.> > As alresdy marrige matter disturbed means punarpoo dhosha is > presant inthe chart co inciding with Mars signifies 6th house.> > But any how as per Horary i

found rays of Hope of Sushma's > daughters marriage.I will check the natal too within 3/4 days.> > Sahhasra Saagara

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Guest guest

Dear Dr Luther

My regards to you,

Thanks for offering to read my daughter's chart.

(1) Luther Ji, I am sure about the date of birth (15th March 1968), I

am sure about the Place of Birth (Dehra Dun, UP, India), but I myself

am not sure about the time of her birth. I know only this that I was

sitting outside the hospital till 9.00 pm, then I went in. And she was

born soon , but how soon I cannot say. Whatever time I was told by my

husband (that is 9.40 pm), I am using the same everywhere.

I myself doubt the time of her birth. But if you want to do BTR, I can

give you many important events of her life.

(2) I have no objection in providing any data to you. Since I have no

resources to cast her chart according to KP system, TKP Ghopal kindly

cast the chart and sent them to me. I think they are lying in the File

Section under the name of " Sushma's Daughter's Chart. I still have

those chrts with me if you cannot find them in File Section, I can

send them to you on your personal ID, as they cannot be sent to the

Group.

The following postings might help you in understanding her chart

better by these past postings.

(1) Posted by TW853, Msg No 18584, posted on Sat, Aug 9, 2008 - saying

the he has temporarily posted the analysis of her chart in the File

Section under the name of " Sushma's Daughter "

(2) Then read another post by Dhanabalan, R., posted on Sun, Aug 10,

2008 - written to Tin Win (I am sorry I could not find this message in

the Messages File, but I have that message with me, so I am sending

you the copy

[Dear Tin Win

This is reference to the chart posted in the file section for study.

" For the practical discussion, the KP chart of Sushma's daughter,

which seems interesting for KP learning, is TEMPORARILY posted in the

file section of this group under " Sushma's Daughter " , and the 4 step

primary significators of the KPAstro 3.0 print out are giev below:

KP marriage

- Page 1 -

Astrologer: Tin Win, , , - . EMail: tw853

Man Machine Systems, Ph:(044)-22580377. URL: www.system. com

Printed on: August 08 2008

4 Step Significators

Empty houses: 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9

Planets with no planets in their stars (+): Su, Ve, Sa

Planets in own stars (*): Mo

Sa conj 6

Me conj Ve

Ra conj Ma

Me is aspected by Ju

Ju is aspected by Me, Ve

Ve is aspected by Ju

Ke is aspected by Ma

Sa aspects 12

Planet Ke:

Starlord of Ke is Ma: 6; 2-7

Sublord of Ke is Ju:

Starlord of Ju is Ke: 12; Sgl Me(4, 9, Cnj Ve[4, 1-8, Asp by Ju{10,

3}]);Stl Ma(6, 2-7)

My doubt:

While taking Ketu signification in the star level,

1) Ketu is posited in 12 o.k.

2) Ketu¢s star Mars o.k.

3) Ketu is in the sign of Mecury representing houses 4, 9 o.k.

4) Mercury conjoins with Venus

5) Venus is aspected by Jupiter.

Here, Mercury conjoins Venus, venus is aspected by Jupiter are

considered. Is it necessary to consider this chain. Whether the 4 step

theory says like that.

Not only for Ketu, the same type of combination is considered for all

the planets in the star level. I am new to this theory. I did not come

across this type of combination.

Dhanabalan]

(3) Then read Msg No 18686 by Sagar Ji posted on Tue, Aug 12, 2008

(4) Then read the post posted by Sagar Ji, on Mon, Aug 25, 2008

(5) Then read my post (bhagvatjee) posted on Wed, Aug 27, 2008 about

Punarphoo Dosh's site

(6) And the last onew is Saagar Ji's posting, Msg No 19197, posted on

Wed, Aug 27, 2008.

I wish you come up with some kind of concrete information about her.

Thanks a lot for offering. If you need any other information about

her, please do not hesitate to ask me. I am sending the charts on your

personal ID.

With due regards

Sushma

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Sushmaji,

> Are you sure about the time and date of birth of your daughter?

Kindly check and confirm. I would like to see the chart at least for

my interest, to deduce why those troubles in one's life.

> I hope you will not have any objection in providing the data.

> With due regards.

> Dr. Luther

Guest guest

After trying and failing in predicting,I cam to the conclusion that birth and death are not under control of a man and so can not be predicted accurately.The chances of prdiction going wrong are huge.--- On Sun, 8/24/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86Re: Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage... Date: Sunday, August 24, 2008, 11:46 PM

dear Luther

Yes u r cent % right.

i too avoid predicting longivity,but as i came to thatr she is aged person made me to predicit about longivity.

as per my knowledge.

Sahahsra Saagara--- On Sun, 24/8/08, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...@gro ups.comSunday, 24 August, 2008, 6:12 AM

Dear Shushmaji,

You are going through the various messages in the forum regularly. You may have realised that cent percent is not correct. there are many and many failures. There are so many controversies regarding BTR, marriage etc. etc. So why at all you give so much importance to the predicton given regarding your longivity. You are badly suffering I do agree.Still longivity is known to God only. Even in best of hands errors are inevitable.I do not blame Mr Sagar. I just cannot say if he is right or wrong. If I would have predicted adn the result would go wrong I would be happy.

You had asked me to calculate some time back. I refused to do foreseeing the problem that would arise from the fear and apprehension. That has happened. Please forget and live for the day naturally. Please do not think for the comming day. Do not live with fear of death. You will be dying daily. One day we all have to leave this temporary abode. so why worry? Live for today and live long.

Wish you peace and happyness.

Dr. Luther

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comSaturday, August 23, 2008 11:11:29 AMRe: Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...

Dear Shushmaji

Live it to time and just forget what is going to be happened next moment. We can not change our fate which is predestined.

My student Mr.sharavan predicted danger to my life on 16th February 2005 as per horary and confirmed it by my Natal.

I too take precautionaery in food consumption, but on 12th February 2005 i had 3 cofee without food resulted in ulscer and thyrosys.on 16th i lost 10 kg, admitted to hospital for 4 dayd.

So just try to forget and live it to the time which is the better way i feel.

If u r willing to go thro any religious work like Bhaagavat purana, u can which may help some relaxation.

All the best at all moments.

u can chant "OM SHREEM SHANTEIYEI SWAAHA" WHICH MAY BESTOW LITTLE RELIEF.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Sat, 23/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee > wrote:

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee > Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...@gro ups.comSaturday, 23 August, 2008, 2:58 AM

Dear Saagaraa JiJaya Siyaa RaamThanks very much for the prediction. I am sorry I am a bit late in replying you. In fact I had been thinking about my life. When Pareekshit heard that he was going to die a week later, he asked his Pandit that what should he do during those 7 days. They suggested him to listen to Bhaagvat Puraan.So I was thinking about myself. What should I do during this time? It is not advisable to waste this time.. May I seek your guidance in this regard? I hope I am not troubling you very much.With due regardsSushma@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:>> Hi> Longivity will be around 16/ february/2012 > chances of visiting India from> 16/ 9/08 5 HOUR To > 12/11/08 18 HOUR > Moon and Saturn signifies

4th house signifies possibilities of ur wishes will be fulfilled mostly.> All the best at all moments> I wish u good health> Sahhasra Sagara> > --- On Tue, 19/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:> > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, 19 August, 2008, 4:21 PM> > Dear Saagara Ji> Jaya Siyaa Raam> > Hope everything is fine with you. I am still waiting for your reply. > My son is planning to take me to India in October 2008 for one month, > just after one and half months from now. But I am very afraid to go > there,. I feel something bad is going to happen. Is my fear true? > Will I die in my

homeland or in a foreign land? > > Which is my Maarak Graha? And in whose Dashaa or Antardashaa I will > die? I don't know why, but for some time I am very scared. I always > feel that I am going to die soon. Is it some kind of some Graha's > effect? Maybe Saturn?> > Please reply soon whether I should go to India or not, and my other > curiosities also.> > Thanks a lot, with best wishes> Sushma> > @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:> >> > Hi> > Tommorrow i will analyse.> > Sahahsra Saagara> > > > --- On Wed, 13/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:> > > > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> > Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> > @gro ups.com> > Date:

Wednesday, 13 August, 2008, 6:13 PM> > > > > > Dear Sagar Ji> > Jaya Siyaa Raam> > As per your message I sent you my number as "9" and my details as > > below> > > > My details are> > Birth date - 27th May 1943> > Birth Place - Aligarh, UP, India> > Birth Time - 8.10 pm> > > > But I did not see that message in the Group messages. So I am > posting > > it again. Sir, one question more - I have not gone to India for 14 > > years. For about 14 years I plan to go there, but it never > > materializes. Is there any Yog that I will see my own country > again? > > This question is specific as my health is deteriorating day by day > > and I cannot gather courage to go there?> > > > With all the regards> > Sushma> > >

> @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:> > >> > > Hi> > > Give me a number between 1-249 along with ur birth details> > > Sahhasra Saagara

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Joshi

I accept that the birth and death are cannot be predicted exactly by the astrologer.

Also, the astrologer can not give the exact date for marriage of a person. Can not give the sex of the child to be born. Can not give the exact education, exact job, etc.

In my opinion, the astrologers can not predict anything correctly in advance. Every one is trying his level best to give exact prediction. That's all.

Dhanabalan --- On Fri, 8/29/08, Sunil Joshi <suniljoshi80 wrote:

Sunil Joshi <suniljoshi80Re: Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage... Date: Friday, August 29, 2008, 11:22 AM

After trying and failing in predicting,I cam to the conclusion that birth and death are not under control of a man and so can not be predicted accurately.The chances of prdiction going wrong are huge.--- On Sun, 8/24/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...@gro ups.comSunday, August 24, 2008, 11:46 PM

dear Luther

Yes u r cent % right.

i too avoid predicting longivity,but as i came to thatr she is aged person made me to predicit about longivity.

as per my knowledge.

Sahahsra Saagara--- On Sun, 24/8/08, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...@gro ups.comSunday, 24 August, 2008, 6:12 AM

Dear Shushmaji,

You are going through the various messages in the forum regularly. You may have realised that cent percent is not correct. there are many and many failures. There are so many controversies regarding BTR, marriage etc. etc. So why at all you give so much importance to the predicton given regarding your longivity. You are badly suffering I do agree.Still longivity is known to God only. Even in best of hands errors are inevitable.I do not blame Mr Sagar. I just cannot say if he is right or wrong. If I would have predicted adn the result would go wrong I would be happy.

You had asked me to calculate some time back. I refused to do foreseeing the problem that would arise from the fear and apprehension. That has happened. Please forget and live for the day naturally. Please do not think for the comming day. Do not live with fear of death. You will be dying daily.. One day we all have to leave this temporary abode. so why worry? Live for today and live long.

Wish you peace and happyness.

Dr. Luther

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comSaturday, August 23, 2008 11:11:29 AMRe: Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...

Dear Shushmaji

Live it to time and just forget what is going to be happened next moment. We can not change our fate which is predestined.

My student Mr.sharavan predicted danger to my life on 16th February 2005 as per horary and confirmed it by my Natal.

I too take precautionaery in food consumption, but on 12th February 2005 i had 3 cofee without food resulted in ulscer and thyrosys.on 16th i lost 10 kg, admitted to hospital for 4 dayd.

So just try to forget and live it to the time which is the better way i feel.

If u r willing to go thro any religious work like Bhaagavat purana, u can which may help some relaxation.

All the best at all moments.

u can chant "OM SHREEM SHANTEIYEI SWAAHA" WHICH MAY BESTOW LITTLE RELIEF.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Sat, 23/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee > wrote:

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee > Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...@gro ups.comSaturday, 23 August, 2008, 2:58 AM

Dear Saagaraa JiJaya Siyaa RaamThanks very much for the prediction. I am sorry I am a bit late in replying you. In fact I had been thinking about my life. When Pareekshit heard that he was going to die a week later, he asked his Pandit that what should he do during those 7 days. They suggested him to listen to Bhaagvat Puraan.So I was thinking about myself. What should I do during this time? It is not advisable to waste this time.. May I seek your guidance in this regard? I hope I am not troubling you very much.With due regardsSushma@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:>> Hi> Longivity will be around 16/ february/2012 > chances of visiting India from> 16/ 9/08 5 HOUR To > 12/11/08 18 HOUR > Moon and Saturn signifies

4th house signifies possibilities of ur wishes will be fulfilled mostly.> All the best at all moments> I wish u good health> Sahhasra Sagara> > --- On Tue, 19/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:> > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, 19 August, 2008, 4:21 PM> > Dear Saagara Ji> Jaya Siyaa Raam> > Hope everything is fine with you. I am still waiting for your reply. > My son is planning to take me to India in October 2008 for one month, > just after one and half months from now. But I am very afraid to go > there,. I feel something bad is going to happen. Is my fear true? > Will I die in my

homeland or in a foreign land? > > Which is my Maarak Graha? And in whose Dashaa or Antardashaa I will > die? I don't know why, but for some time I am very scared. I always > feel that I am going to die soon. Is it some kind of some Graha's > effect? Maybe Saturn?> > Please reply soon whether I should go to India or not, and my other > curiosities also.> > Thanks a lot, with best wishes> Sushma> > @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:> >> > Hi> > Tommorrow i will analyse.> > Sahahsra Saagara> > > > --- On Wed, 13/8/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:> > > > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> > Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> > @gro ups.com> > Date:

Wednesday, 13 August, 2008, 6:13 PM> > > > > > Dear Sagar Ji> > Jaya Siyaa Raam> > As per your message I sent you my number as "9" and my details as > > below> > > > My details are> > Birth date - 27th May 1943> > Birth Place - Aligarh, UP, India> > Birth Time - 8..10 pm> > > > But I did not see that message in the Group messages. So I am > posting > > it again. Sir, one question more - I have not gone to India for 14 > > years. For about 14 years I plan to go there, but it never > > materializes. Is there any Yog that I will see my own country > again? > > This question is specific as my health is deteriorating day by day > > and I cannot gather courage to go there?> > > > With all the regards> > Sushma> > >

> @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:> > >> > > Hi> > > Give me a number between 1-249 along with ur birth details> > > Sahhasra Saagara

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!

Guest guest

Dear Dr Luther,

My regards to you.

I sent this message to you and one personal mail containing my

daughter's charts. I hope you might have received them. If you have

not received any of these mails, please let me know. I am anxiously

waiting for your reply and interpretation and analysis.

Thanks very much in advance.

With regards

Sushma

, " bhagvatjee " <bhagvatjee

wrote:

>

> Dear Dr Luther

> My regards to you,

> Thanks for offering to read my daughter's chart.

>

> (1) Luther Ji, I am sure about the date of birth (15th March 1968),

I

> am sure about the Place of Birth (Dehra Dun, UP, India), but I

myself

> am not sure about the time of her birth. I know only this that I

was

> sitting outside the hospital till 9.00 pm, then I went in. And she

was

> born soon , but how soon I cannot say. Whatever time I was told by

my

> husband (that is 9.40 pm), I am using the same everywhere.

>

> I myself doubt the time of her birth. But if you want to do BTR, I

can

> give you many important events of her life.

>

> (2) I have no objection in providing any data to you. Since I have

no

> resources to cast her chart according to KP system, TKP Ghopal

kindly

> cast the chart and sent them to me. I think they are lying in the

File

> Section under the name of " Sushma's Daughter's Chart. I still have

> those chrts with me if you cannot find them in File Section, I can

> send them to you on your personal ID, as they cannot be sent to the

> Group.

>

> The following postings might help you in understanding her chart

> better by these past postings.

> (1) Posted by TW853, Msg No 18584, posted on Sat, Aug 9, 2008 -

saying

> the he has temporarily posted the analysis of her chart in the File

> Section under the name of " Sushma's Daughter "

> (2) Then read another post by Dhanabalan, R., posted on Sun, Aug

> 2008 - written to Tin Win (I am sorry I could not find this message

in

> the Messages File, but I have that message with me, so I am sending

> you the copy

> [Dear Tin Win

>

> This is reference to the chart posted in the file section for study.

>

> " For the practical discussion, the KP chart of Sushma's daughter,

> which seems interesting for KP learning, is TEMPORARILY posted in

the

> file section of this group under " Sushma's Daughter " , and the 4

step

> primary significators of the KPAstro 3.0 print out are giev below:

>

> KP marriage

> - Page 1 -

> Astrologer: Tin Win, , , - . EMail: tw853

> Man Machine Systems, Ph:(044)-22580377. URL: www.system. com

> Printed on: August 08 2008

>

> 4 Step Significators

>

> Empty houses: 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9

> Planets with no planets in their stars (+): Su, Ve, Sa

> Planets in own stars (*): Mo

>

> Sa conj 6

> Me conj Ve

> Ra conj Ma

>

> Me is aspected by Ju

> Ju is aspected by Me, Ve

> Ve is aspected by Ju

> Ke is aspected by Ma

> Sa aspects 12

>

> Planet Ke:

> Starlord of Ke is Ma: 6; 2-7

> Sublord of Ke is Ju:

> Starlord of Ju is Ke: 12; Sgl Me(4, 9, Cnj Ve[4, 1-8, Asp by Ju{10,

> 3}]);Stl Ma(6, 2-7)

>

> My doubt:

> While taking Ketu signification in the star level,

> 1) Ketu is posited in 12 o.k.

> 2) Ketu¢s star Mars o.k.

> 3) Ketu is in the sign of Mecury representing houses 4, 9 o.k.

> 4) Mercury conjoins with Venus

> 5) Venus is aspected by Jupiter.

>

> Here, Mercury conjoins Venus, venus is aspected by Jupiter are

> considered. Is it necessary to consider this chain. Whether the 4

step

> theory says like that.

>

> Not only for Ketu, the same type of combination is considered for

all

> the planets in the star level. I am new to this theory. I did not

come

> across this type of combination.

>

> Dhanabalan]

> (3) Then read Msg No 18686 by Sagar Ji posted on Tue, Aug 12, 2008

> (4) Then read the post posted by Sagar Ji, on Mon, Aug 25, 2008

> (5) Then read my post (bhagvatjee) posted on Wed, Aug 27, 2008

about

> Punarphoo Dosh's site

> (6) And the last onew is Saagar Ji's posting, Msg No 19197, posted

on

> Wed, Aug 27, 2008.

>

> I wish you come up with some kind of concrete information about her.

> Thanks a lot for offering. If you need any other information about

> her, please do not hesitate to ask me. I am sending the charts on

your

> personal ID.

> With due regards

> Sushma

>

>

> , Luther Rath <rathluther@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sushmaji,

> > Are you sure about the time and date of birth of your daughter?

> Kindly check and confirm. I would like to see the chart at least

for

> my interest, to deduce why those troubles in one's life.

> > I hope you will not have any objection in providing the data.

> > With due regards.

> > Dr. Luther

>

Guest guest

Dear Sushma,

I received your message. I am thinking on the issues. Since some one has already predicted some thing I have to view from different angles. Perhaps I have to rectify the birth time. I have already erected the chart.. I am examining it. Please allow some time. I shall be intemating you.

Sorry for inconvenience.

With regards.

Dr. Luther

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2008 6:42:39 AM Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...

Dear Dr Luther,My regards to you.I sent this message to you and one personal mail containing my daughter's charts. I hope you might have received them. If you have not received any of these mails, please let me know. I am anxiously waiting for your reply and interpretation and analysis.Thanks very much in advance.With regardsSushma@gro ups.com, "bhagvatjee" <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Dr Luther> My regards to you,> Thanks for offering to read my daughter's chart.> > (1) Luther Ji, I am sure about the date of birth (15th March 1968), I > am sure about the Place of Birth (Dehra Dun, UP, India), but I myself > am not sure about the time of her birth. I know only this that I was >

sitting outside the hospital till 9.00 pm, then I went in. And she was > born soon , but how soon I cannot say. Whatever time I was told by my > husband (that is 9.40 pm), I am using the same everywhere..> > I myself doubt the time of her birth. But if you want to do BTR, I can > give you many important events of her life.> > (2) I have no objection in providing any data to you. Since I have no > resources to cast her chart according to KP system, TKP Ghopal kindly > cast the chart and sent them to me. I think they are lying in the File > Section under the name of "Sushma's Daughter's Chart. I still have > those chrts with me if you cannot find them in File Section, I can > send them to you on your personal ID, as they cannot be sent to the > Group. > > The following postings might help you in understanding her chart >

better by these past postings.> (1) Posted by TW853, Msg No 18584, posted on Sat, Aug 9, 2008 - saying > the he has temporarily posted the analysis of her chart in the File > Section under the name of "Sushma's Daughter"> (2) Then read another post by Dhanabalan, R., posted on Sun, Aug 10, > 2008 - written to Tin Win (I am sorry I could not find this message in > the Messages File, but I have that message with me, so I am sending > you the copy> [Dear Tin Win> > This is reference to the chart posted in the file section for study.> > "For the practical discussion, the KP chart of Sushma's daughter, > which seems interesting for KP learning, is TEMPORARILY posted in the > file section of this group under "Sushma's Daughter", and the 4 step > primary significators of the KPAstro 3.0 print out are giev below:> > KP

marriage> - Page 1 -> Astrologer: Tin Win, , , - . EMail: tw853 > Man Machine Systems, Ph:(044)-22580377. URL: www.system. com > Printed on: August 08 2008> > 4 Step Significators> > Empty houses: 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9> Planets with no planets in their stars (+): Su, Ve, Sa> Planets in own stars (*): Mo> > Sa conj 6> Me conj Ve> Ra conj Ma> > Me is aspected by Ju> Ju is aspected by Me, Ve> Ve is aspected by Ju> Ke is aspected by Ma> Sa aspects 12> > Planet Ke:> Starlord of Ke is Ma: 6; 2-7> Sublord of Ke is Ju:> Starlord of Ju is Ke: 12; Sgl Me(4, 9, Cnj Ve[4, 1-8, Asp by Ju{10, > 3}]);Stl Ma(6, 2-7)> > My doubt:> While taking Ketu signification in the star level,> 1) Ketu is posited in 12 o.k.> 2) Ketu¢s star Mars o.k.

> 3) Ketu is in the sign of Mecury representing houses 4, 9 o.k.> 4) Mercury conjoins with Venus> 5) Venus is aspected by Jupiter.> > Here, Mercury conjoins Venus, venus is aspected by Jupiter are > considered. Is it necessary to consider this chain. Whether the 4 step > theory says like that.> > Not only for Ketu, the same type of combination is considered for all > the planets in the star level. I am new to this theory. I did not come > across this type of combination. > > Dhanabalan]> (3) Then read Msg No 18686 by Sagar Ji posted on Tue, Aug 12, 2008> (4) Then read the post posted by Sagar Ji, on Mon, Aug 25, 2008> (5) Then read my post (bhagvatjee) posted on Wed, Aug 27, 2008 about > Punarphoo Dosh's site> (6) And the last onew is Saagar Ji's posting, Msg No 19197, posted on > Wed, Aug 27,

2008.> > I wish you come up with some kind of concrete information about her.> Thanks a lot for offering. If you need any other information about > her, please do not hesitate to ask me. I am sending the charts on your > personal ID.> With due regards> Sushma> > > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Sushmaji,> > Are you sure about the time and date of birth of your daughter? > Kindly check and confirm. I would like to see the chart at least for > my interest, to deduce why those troubles in one's life.> > I hope you will not have any objection in providing the data.> > With due regards.> > Dr.

Luther>

Guest guest

I am so grateful to you Luther Ji. I just wanted to check whether you

received my mails or not. I am waiting. No problem, take your time,

and please guide me accordingly. We are strong enough to face the

reality, but at the same time we don't want to leave any stone

unturned if something can be done for it. Since I believe in destiny

whatever is written in one's Destiny, it will happen, and horoscopes

are the charts where the dstiny is written, just one should be able

to read it. In fact that is what I want to know that what is written

in her Destiny.

I have heard that the remedies are also written in charts, so if

there is anything can be done for it, I will try to do my best for it.

Thanks

Sushma

>

> Dear Sushma,

> I received your message. I am thinking on the issues. Since some

one has already predicted some thing I have to view from different

angles. Perhaps I have to rectify the birth time. I have already

erected the chart.. I am examining it. Please allow some time. I

shall be intemating you.

> Sorry for inconvenience.

> With regards.

> Dr. Luther

>

>

>

>

> bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee

>

> Sunday, August 31, 2008 6:42:39 AM

>

>

> Dear Dr Luther,

> My regards to you.

> I sent this message to you and one personal mail containing my

> daughter's charts. I hope you might have received them. If you have

> not received any of these mails, please let me know. I am anxiously

> waiting for your reply and interpretation and analysis.

> Thanks very much in advance.

> With regards

> Sushma

>

> @gro ups.com, " bhagvatjee " <bhagvatjee@ ...>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Dr Luther

> > My regards to you,

> > Thanks for offering to read my daughter's chart.

> >

> > (1) Luther Ji, I am sure about the date of birth (15th March

1968),

> I

> > am sure about the Place of Birth (Dehra Dun, UP, India), but I

> myself

> > am not sure about the time of her birth. I know only this that I

> was

> > sitting outside the hospital till 9.00 pm, then I went in. And

she

> was

> > born soon , but how soon I cannot say. Whatever time I was told

by

> my

> > husband (that is 9.40 pm), I am using the same everywhere.

> >

> > I myself doubt the time of her birth. But if you want to do BTR,

I

> can

> > give you many important events of her life.

> >

> > (2) I have no objection in providing any data to you. Since I

have

> no

> > resources to cast her chart according to KP system, TKP Ghopal

> kindly

> > cast the chart and sent them to me. I think they are lying in the

> File

> > Section under the name of " Sushma's Daughter's Chart. I still

have

> > those chrts with me if you cannot find them in File Section, I

can

> > send them to you on your personal ID, as they cannot be sent to

the

> > Group.

> >

> > The following postings might help you in understanding her chart

> > better by these past postings.

> > (1) Posted by TW853, Msg No 18584, posted on Sat, Aug 9, 2008 -

> saying

> > the he has temporarily posted the analysis of her chart in the

File

> > Section under the name of " Sushma's Daughter "

> > (2) Then read another post by Dhanabalan, R., posted on Sun, Aug

> 10,

> > 2008 - written to Tin Win (I am sorry I could not find this

> in

> > the Messages File, but I have that message with me, so I am

sending

> > you the copy

> > [Dear Tin Win

> >

> > This is reference to the chart posted in the file section for

study.

> >

> > " For the practical discussion, the KP chart of Sushma's daughter,

> > which seems interesting for KP learning, is TEMPORARILY posted in

> the

> > file section of this group under " Sushma's Daughter " , and the 4

> step

> > primary significators of the KPAstro 3.0 print out are giev below:

> >

> > KP marriage

> > - Page 1 -

> > Astrologer: Tin Win, , , - . EMail: tw853

> > Man Machine Systems, Ph:(044)-22580377. URL: www.system.

com

> > Printed on: August 08 2008

> >

> > 4 Step Significators

> >

> > Empty houses: 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9

> > Planets with no planets in their stars (+): Su, Ve, Sa

> > Planets in own stars (*): Mo

> >

> > Sa conj 6

> > Me conj Ve

> > Ra conj Ma

> >

> > Me is aspected by Ju

> > Ju is aspected by Me, Ve

> > Ve is aspected by Ju

> > Ke is aspected by Ma

> > Sa aspects 12

> >

> > Planet Ke:

> > Starlord of Ke is Ma: 6; 2-7

> > Sublord of Ke is Ju:

> > Starlord of Ju is Ke: 12; Sgl Me(4, 9, Cnj Ve[4, 1-8, Asp by Ju

{10,

> > 3}]);Stl Ma(6, 2-7)

> >

> > My doubt:

> > While taking Ketu signification in the star level,

> > 1) Ketu is posited in 12 o.k.

> > 2) Ketu¢s star Mars o.k.

> > 3) Ketu is in the sign of Mecury representing houses 4, 9 o.k.

> > 4) Mercury conjoins with Venus

> > 5) Venus is aspected by Jupiter.

> >

> > Here, Mercury conjoins Venus, venus is aspected by Jupiter are

> > considered. Is it necessary to consider this chain. Whether the 4

> step

> > theory says like that.

> >

> > Not only for Ketu, the same type of combination is considered for

> all

> > the planets in the star level. I am new to this theory. I did not

> come

> > across this type of combination.

> >

> > Dhanabalan]

> > (3) Then read Msg No 18686 by Sagar Ji posted on Tue, Aug 12, 2008

> > (4) Then read the post posted by Sagar Ji, on Mon, Aug 25, 2008

> > (5) Then read my post (bhagvatjee) posted on Wed, Aug 27, 2008

> about

> > Punarphoo Dosh's site

> > (6) And the last onew is Saagar Ji's posting, Msg No 19197,

posted

> on

> > Wed, Aug 27, 2008.

> >

> > I wish you come up with some kind of concrete information about

her.

> > Thanks a lot for offering. If you need any other information

about

> > her, please do not hesitate to ask me. I am sending the charts on

> your

> > personal ID.

> > With due regards

> > Sushma

> >

> >

> > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ >

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sushmaji,

> > > Are you sure about the time and date of birth of your daughter?

> > Kindly check and confirm. I would like to see the chart at least

> for

> > my interest, to deduce why those troubles in one's life.

> > > I hope you will not have any objection in providing the data.

> > > With due regards.

> > > Dr. Luther

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sushmaji,

The things are as follows according to me. Please study deeply and let me know your comments that would help me to rectify and learn.

Daughter of Sushma

DOB : 15th March 1968; TOB : 9-46 PM (Rectified)

POB : Dehradun (Uttaranchal)

Mar 27:37:32

Rah 26:48:30

VI 21:03:33

Sat 19:35:02

Sun 1:55:05

VII 15:49:23

(F) 27-52-53

VIII 14:56:02

IX 16:27:36

V 22:05:03

Ven 6:54:34

Mer 4:32:55

Dasa balance : Moon

7 Y – 1 M – 23 D

X 19:39:02

IV 19:39:02

Jup 4:40:27

XI 22:05:03

III 16:27:36

II 14:56:02

Asc 15:49:23

Mon 13:58:35

XII 21:03:33

Ket 26:48:30

Cusps

Sign

Star

Sub

Planets

Sign

Star

Sub

Asc

Venus

Rahu

Venus

Sun

Jupiter

Jupiter

Rahu

II

Mars

Saturn

Jupiter

Moon

Mercury

Moon

Jupiter

III

Jupiter

Venus

Moon

Mars

Jupiter

Mercury

Jupiter

IV

Saturn

Moon

Mercury

Jupiter

Sun

Kethu

Moon

V

Saturn

Jupiter

Saturn

Saturn

Jupiter

Mercury

Venus

VI

Jupiter

Mercury

Venus

Mercury

Saturn

Mars

Venus

VII

Mars

Venus

Sun

Venus

Saturn

Rahu

Rahu

VIII

Venus

Moon

Jupiter

Rahu

Jupiter

Mercury

Jupiter

IX

Mercury

Rahu

Venus

Kethu

Mercury

Mars

Jupiter

X

Moon

Mercury

Venus

XI

Sun

Venus

Saturn

XII

Mercury

Moon

Venus

Dasa period: -

Date of birth 1968-03-15

Moon balance 7-01-23

Mars dasa 7-00-00

Rahu dasa 18-00-00

2000-05-08

Mars bhukti (-) 1-00-18

Mars bhukti from 1999-04-20

Moon bhukti (-) 1-06-00

From 1997-10-20

The Pars Fortuna is placed in VII. As per general conception she should have been fortunate regarding VII house maters. Marriage and married life is an important significance of the house. Unfortunately in her case it has not come true.

Dear Madam, when I began studying the chart erected basing on the given time i.e. 9-40 PM; I found VII sub-lord as Venus. Venus owns the Ascendant and VIII. It occupies IV. If I look in this view it does not give marriage. The planet occupies the constellation of Rahu that occupies VI and represents Jupiter and Mercury. Jupiter owns III and VI and occupies X. Mercury owns IX and XII and occupies IV. Thus in no way they are connected with II, VII or IX. So the chart does not promise marriage at all.

But according to data given she married on 2nd January 1999. So I thought of rectifying the time of birth.

When birth time is 9-40 PM the sub of VII is Venus that was not fruitful. If I go earlier to 9-40 the sub shifts to Mercury that again occupies IV and owns IX and XII. So Mercury is also not correct.

If I go little ahead the sub becomes Sun that follows Venus. Sun owns XI and occupies V. So Sun is favorable for marriage..

Therefore rectification of birth time was felt essential.

At 9-40 PM the Ascendant was 14-31-44 in Libra and VII sub was Venus.

At 9-46 PM the Ascendant was 15-49-23 in Libra and VII sub was Sun.

So, new chart was erected.

Marriage

In the chart there is mutual aspect between Saturn and Moon. This amounts to Poonarpho defect. This is the reason two engagements were cancelled.

Marriage took place on 2nd January 1999. Then she was running Rahu dasa and Moon bhukti.

Rahu receives aspect from Moon occupant of XI. Rahu is in conjunction with Mars lord of VII and II. Rahu transited on the date of marriage in constellation of Kethu agent of Mars that is lord of VII and II. So Rahu period has given marriage.

Moon the bhukti lord transited in constellation of Jupiter in Gemini. (Significance of Jupiter- Jupiter as such is not a significator for marriage. But, it is in the constellation of Kethu, a node, and Kethu is significator of VII and II since it is in constellation of Mars. This type of signification is rarely considered. It is mentioned in an example in a KP Reader, of course I cannot give reference at the moment.)

Divorce

She suffered divorce during Mars bhukti. Although Mars is owner of II and VII, strong enough to give marriage; it also signifies VI (separation of spouse). It is in the constellation of Mercury owner of XII (again separation). Mars and Rahu, the dasa lord are conjoined so they jointly separated the couple through divorce.

Remarriage

VII cusp sub-lord is Sun. It is not a dual planet. Sun is in the constellation of Jupiter that is not a dual planet. Sun is posited at 1-55-05 Pisces. Pisces is considered as a dual planet. But Sun is in the very beginning of the sign. Let us remember the signs no hard and fast demarcation. So Sun’s position at that point cannot be considered since other criteria are not fulfilled.

So, one may not expect remarriage/second marriage.

Madam, destiny is destiny. I personally don’t think any remedial measures help.

(N: B: Sri. Sagar S found Mars signifying VI skipped the natal chart and took up horary)

Dr. Luther

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee Sent: Monday, September 1, 2008 5:26:24 AM Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...

I am so grateful to you Luther Ji. I just wanted to check whether you received my mails or not. I am waiting. No problem, take your time, and please guide me accordingly. We are strong enough to face the reality, but at the same time we don't want to leave any stone unturned if something can be done for it. Since I believe in destiny whatever is written in one's Destiny, it will happen, and horoscopes are the charts where the dstiny is written, just one should be able to read it. In fact that is what I want to know that what is written in her Destiny.I have heard that the remedies are also written in charts, so if there is anything can be done for it, I will try to do my best for it.ThanksSushma@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...>

wrote:>> Dear Sushma, > I received your message. I am thinking on the issues. Since some one has already predicted some thing I have to view from different angles. Perhaps I have to rectify the birth time. I have already erected the chart.. I am examining it. Please allow some time. I shall be intemating you.> Sorry for inconvenience.> With regards.> Dr. Luther> > > > > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Sunday, August 31, 2008 6:42:39 AM> Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage....> > > Dear Dr Luther,> My regards to you.> I sent this message to you and one personal mail containing my

> daughter's charts. I hope you might have received them. If you have > not received any of these mails, please let me know. I am anxiously > waiting for your reply and interpretation and analysis.> Thanks very much in advance.> With regards> Sushma> > @gro ups.com, "bhagvatjee" <bhagvatjee@ ...> > wrote:> >> > Dear Dr Luther> > My regards to you,> > Thanks for offering to read my daughter's chart.> > > > (1) Luther Ji, I am sure about the date of birth (15th March 1968), > I > > am sure about the Place of Birth (Dehra Dun, UP, India), but I > myself > > am not sure about the time of her birth. I know only this that I > was > > sitting outside the hospital till 9.00 pm, then I went in. And she >

was > > born soon , but how soon I cannot say. Whatever time I was told by > my > > husband (that is 9.40 pm), I am using the same everywhere.> > > > I myself doubt the time of her birth. But if you want to do BTR, I > can > > give you many important events of her life.> > > > (2) I have no objection in providing any data to you. Since I have > no > > resources to cast her chart according to KP system, TKP Ghopal > kindly > > cast the chart and sent them to me. I think they are lying in the > File > > Section under the name of "Sushma's Daughter's Chart. I still have > > those chrts with me if you cannot find them in File Section, I can > > send them to you on your personal ID, as they cannot be sent to the > > Group. > > > > The following postings

might help you in understanding her chart > > better by these past postings.> > (1) Posted by TW853, Msg No 18584, posted on Sat, Aug 9, 2008 - > saying > > the he has temporarily posted the analysis of her chart in the File > > Section under the name of "Sushma's Daughter"> > (2) Then read another post by Dhanabalan, R., posted on Sun, Aug > 10, > > 2008 - written to Tin Win (I am sorry I could not find this message > in > > the Messages File, but I have that message with me, so I am sending > > you the copy> > [Dear Tin Win> > > > This is reference to the chart posted in the file section for study.> > > > "For the practical discussion, the KP chart of Sushma's daughter, > > which seems interesting for KP learning, is TEMPORARILY posted in > the > > file section

of this group under "Sushma's Daughter", and the 4 > step > > primary significators of the KPAstro 3.0 print out are giev below:> > > > KP marriage> > - Page 1 -> > Astrologer: Tin Win, , , - . EMail: tw853 > > Man Machine Systems, Ph:(044)-22580377. URL: www.system. com > > Printed on: August 08 2008> > > > 4 Step Significators> > > > Empty houses: 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9> > Planets with no planets in their stars (+): Su, Ve, Sa> > Planets in own stars (*): Mo> > > > Sa conj 6> > Me conj Ve> > Ra conj Ma> > > > Me is aspected by Ju> > Ju is aspected by Me, Ve> > Ve is aspected by Ju> > Ke is aspected by Ma> > Sa aspects 12> > > > Planet Ke:> > Starlord of Ke is Ma: 6;

2-7> > Sublord of Ke is Ju:> > Starlord of Ju is Ke: 12; Sgl Me(4, 9, Cnj Ve[4, 1-8, Asp by Ju{10, > > 3}]);Stl Ma(6, 2-7)> > > > My doubt:> > While taking Ketu signification in the star level,> > 1) Ketu is posited in 12 o.k..> > 2) Ketu¢s star Mars o.k. > > 3) Ketu is in the sign of Mecury representing houses 4, 9 o.k.> > 4) Mercury conjoins with Venus> > 5) Venus is aspected by Jupiter.> > > > Here, Mercury conjoins Venus, venus is aspected by Jupiter are > > considered. Is it necessary to consider this chain. Whether the 4 > step > > theory says like that.> > > > Not only for Ketu, the same type of combination is considered for > all > > the planets in the star level. I am new to this theory. I did not > come > > across this type of

combination. > > > > Dhanabalan]> > (3) Then read Msg No 18686 by Sagar Ji posted on Tue, Aug 12, 2008> > (4) Then read the post posted by Sagar Ji, on Mon, Aug 25, 2008> > (5) Then read my post (bhagvatjee) posted on Wed, Aug 27, 2008 > about > > Punarphoo Dosh's site> > (6) And the last onew is Saagar Ji's posting, Msg No 19197, posted > on > > Wed, Aug 27, 2008.> > > > I wish you come up with some kind of concrete information about her.> > Thanks a lot for offering. If you need any other information about > > her, please do not hesitate to ask me. I am sending the charts on > your > > personal ID.> > With due regards> > Sushma> > > > > > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ > wrote:> > >>

> > Dear Sushmaji,> > > Are you sure about the time and date of birth of your daughter? > > Kindly check and confirm. I would like to see the chart at least > for > > my interest, to deduce why those troubles in one's life.> > > I hope you will not have any objection in providing the data.> > > With due regards.> > > Dr. Luther> >>

Guest guest

Dear RAth Sir,

Thanks for posting such nice & perfect analyasis on Sushmaji's daughter case.

This will help the new comers like me to increase the knowledge on KP theory with such case study.

Do keep postig such case study in the interest of our forum.

with regards,

Neeraj --- On Tue, 9/2/08, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage... Date: Tuesday, September 2, 2008, 2:55 AM

Dear Sushmaji,

The things are as follows according to me. Please study deeply and let me know your comments that would help me to rectify and learn.

Daughter of Sushma

Mar 27:37:32

Rah 26:48:30

VI 21:03:33

Sat 19:35:02

Sun 1:55:05

VII 15:49:23

(F) 27-52-53

V 22:05:03

Ven 6:54:34

Mer 4:32:55

Dasa balance : Moon

7 Y – 1 M – 23 D

Jup 4:40:27

XI 22:05:03

Mon 13:58:35

XII 21:03:33

Ket 26:48:30

Cusps

Sign

Star

Sub

Planets

Sign

Star

Sub

Asc

Venus

Rahu

Venus

Sun

Jupiter

Jupiter

Rahu

II

Mars

Saturn

Jupiter

Moon

Mercury

Moon

Jupiter

III

Jupiter

Venus

Moon

Mars

Jupiter

Mercury

Jupiter

IV

Saturn

Moon

Mercury

Jupiter

Sun

Kethu

Moon

V

Saturn

Jupiter

Saturn

Saturn

Jupiter

Mercury

Venus

VI

Jupiter

Mercury

Venus

Mercury

Saturn

Mars

Venus

VII

Mars

Venus

Sun

Venus

Saturn

Rahu

Rahu

VIII

Venus

Moon

Jupiter

Rahu

Jupiter

Mercury

Jupiter

IX

Mercury

Rahu

Venus

Kethu

Mercury

Mars

Jupiter

X

Moon

Mercury

Venus

XI

Sun

Venus

Saturn

XII

Mercury

Moon

Venus

Date of birth 1968-03-15

Moon balance 7-01-23

Mars dasa 7-00-00

Rahu dasa 18-00-00

2000-05-08

Mars bhukti (-) 1-00-18

Mars bhukti from 1999-04-20

Moon bhukti (-) 1-06-00

From 1997-10-20

The Pars Fortuna is placed in VII. As per general conception she should have been fortunate regarding VII house maters. Marriage and married life is an important significance of the house. Unfortunately in her case it has not come true.

Dear Madam, when I began studying the chart erected basing on the given time i.e. 9-40 PM; I found VII sub-lord as Venus. Venus owns the Ascendant and VIII. It occupies IV. If I look in this view it does not give marriage. The planet occupies the constellation of Rahu that occupies VI and represents Jupiter and Mercury. Jupiter owns III and VI and occupies X. Mercury owns IX and XII and occupies IV. Thus in no way they are connected with II, VII or IX. So the chart does not promise marriage at all.

But according to data given she married on 2nd January 1999. So I thought of rectifying the time of birth.

When birth time is 9-40 PM the sub of VII is Venus that was not fruitful. If I go earlier to 9-40 the sub shifts to Mercury that again occupies IV and owns IX and XII. So Mercury is also not correct.

If I go little ahead the sub becomes Sun that follows Venus. Sun owns XI and occupies V. So Sun is favorable for marriage..

Therefore rectification of birth time was felt essential.

At 9-40 PM the Ascendant was 14-31-44 in Libra and VII sub was Venus.

At 9-46 PM the Ascendant was 15-49-23 in Libra and VII sub was Sun.

So, new chart was erected.

Marriage

In the chart there is mutual aspect between Saturn and Moon. This amounts to Poonarpho defect. This is the reason two engagements were cancelled.

Marriage took place on 2nd January 1999. Then she was running Rahu dasa and Moon bhukti.

Rahu receives aspect from Moon occupant of XI. Rahu is in conjunction with Mars lord of VII and II. Rahu transited on the date of marriage in constellation of Kethu agent of Mars that is lord of VII and II. So Rahu period has given marriage.

Moon the bhukti lord transited in constellation of Jupiter in Gemini. (Significance of Jupiter- Jupiter as such is not a significator for marriage. But, it is in the constellation of Kethu, a node, and Kethu is significator of VII and II since it is in constellation of Mars. This type of signification is rarely considered. It is mentioned in an example in a KP Reader, of course I cannot give reference at the moment.)

Divorce

She suffered divorce during Mars bhukti. Although Mars is owner of II and VII, strong enough to give marriage; it also signifies VI (separation of spouse). It is in the constellation of Mercury owner of XII (again separation).. Mars and Rahu, the dasa lord are conjoined so they jointly separated the couple through divorce.

Remarriage

VII cusp sub-lord is Sun. It is not a dual planet. Sun is in the constellation of Jupiter that is not a dual planet. Sun is posited at 1-55-05 Pisces. Pisces is considered as a dual planet. But Sun is in the very beginning of the sign. Let us remember the signs no hard and fast demarcation. So Sun’s position at that point cannot be considered since other criteria are not fulfilled.

So, one may not expect remarriage/second marriage.

Madam, destiny is destiny. I personally don’t think any remedial measures help.

(N: B: Sri. Sagar S found Mars signifying VI skipped the natal chart and took up horary)

Dr. Luther

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee >@gro ups..comMonday, September 1, 2008 5:26:24 AM Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...

I am so grateful to you Luther Ji. I just wanted to check whether you received my mails or not. I am waiting. No problem, take your time, and please guide me accordingly. We are strong enough to face the reality, but at the same time we don't want to leave any stone unturned if something can be done for it. Since I believe in destiny whatever is written in one's Destiny, it will happen, and horoscopes are the charts where the dstiny is written, just one should be able to read it. In fact that is what I want to know that what is written in her Destiny.I have heard that the remedies are also written in charts, so if there is anything can be done for it, I will try to do my best for it.ThanksSushma@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sushma, > I

received your message. I am thinking on the issues. Since some one has already predicted some thing I have to view from different angles. Perhaps I have to rectify the birth time. I have already erected the chart... I am examining it. Please allow some time. I shall be intemating you..> Sorry for inconvenience.> With regards.> Dr. Luther> > > > > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Sunday, August 31, 2008 6:42:39 AM> Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage....> > > Dear Dr Luther,> My regards to you.> I sent this message to you and one personal mail containing my > daughter's charts. I hope you might have received them. If you have > not received

any of these mails, please let me know. I am anxiously > waiting for your reply and interpretation and analysis.> Thanks very much in advance.> With regards> Sushma> > @gro ups..com, "bhagvatjee" <bhagvatjee@ ...> > wrote:> >> > Dear Dr Luther> > My regards to you,> > Thanks for offering to read my daughter's chart.> > > > (1) Luther Ji, I am sure about the date of birth (15th March 1968), > I > > am sure about the Place of Birth (Dehra Dun, UP, India), but I > myself > > am not sure about the time of her birth. I know only this that I > was > > sitting outside the hospital till 9.00 pm, then I went in. And she > was > > born soon , but how soon I cannot say. Whatever time I was told

by > my > > husband (that is 9.40 pm), I am using the same everywhere.> > > > I myself doubt the time of her birth. But if you want to do BTR, I > can > > give you many important events of her life.> > > > (2) I have no objection in providing any data to you. Since I have > no > > resources to cast her chart according to KP system, TKP Ghopal > kindly > > cast the chart and sent them to me. I think they are lying in the > File > > Section under the name of "Sushma's Daughter's Chart. I still have > > those chrts with me if you cannot find them in File Section, I can > > send them to you on your personal ID, as they cannot be sent to the > > Group. > > > > The following postings might help you in understanding her chart > > better by these past

postings.> > (1) Posted by TW853, Msg No 18584, posted on Sat, Aug 9, 2008 - > saying > > the he has temporarily posted the analysis of her chart in the File > > Section under the name of "Sushma's Daughter"> > (2) Then read another post by Dhanabalan, R., posted on Sun, Aug > 10, > > 2008 - written to Tin Win (I am sorry I could not find this message > in > > the Messages File, but I have that message with me, so I am sending > > you the copy> > [Dear Tin Win> > > > This is reference to the chart posted in the file section for study.> > > > "For the practical discussion, the KP chart of Sushma's daughter, > > which seems interesting for KP learning, is TEMPORARILY posted in > the > > file section of this group under "Sushma's Daughter", and the 4 > step >

> primary significators of the KPAstro 3.0 print out are giev below:> > > > KP marriage> > - Page 1 -> > Astrologer: Tin Win, , , - . EMail: tw853 > > Man Machine Systems, Ph:(044)-22580377. URL: www.system. com > > Printed on: August 08 2008> > > > 4 Step Significators> > > > Empty houses: 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9> > Planets with no planets in their stars (+): Su, Ve, Sa> > Planets in own stars (*): Mo> > > > Sa conj 6> > Me conj Ve> > Ra conj Ma> > > > Me is aspected by Ju> > Ju is aspected by Me, Ve> > Ve is aspected by Ju> > Ke is aspected by Ma> > Sa aspects 12> > > > Planet Ke:> > Starlord of Ke is Ma: 6; 2-7> > Sublord of Ke is Ju:> > Starlord of Ju is Ke: 12; Sgl

Me(4, 9, Cnj Ve[4, 1-8, Asp by Ju{10, > > 3}]);Stl Ma(6, 2-7)> > > > My doubt:> > While taking Ketu signification in the star level,> > 1) Ketu is posited in 12 o.k..> > 2) Ketu¢s star Mars o.k. > > 3) Ketu is in the sign of Mecury representing houses 4, 9 o.k.> > 4) Mercury conjoins with Venus> > 5) Venus is aspected by Jupiter.> > > > Here, Mercury conjoins Venus, venus is aspected by Jupiter are > > considered. Is it necessary to consider this chain. Whether the 4 > step > > theory says like that.> > > > Not only for Ketu, the same type of combination is considered for > all > > the planets in the star level. I am new to this theory. I did not > come > > across this type of combination. > > > > Dhanabalan]> > (3) Then read Msg

No 18686 by Sagar Ji posted on Tue, Aug 12, 2008> > (4) Then read the post posted by Sagar Ji, on Mon, Aug 25, 2008> > (5) Then read my post (bhagvatjee) posted on Wed, Aug 27, 2008 > about > > Punarphoo Dosh's site> > (6) And the last onew is Saagar Ji's posting, Msg No 19197, posted > on > > Wed, Aug 27, 2008.> > > > I wish you come up with some kind of concrete information about her.> > Thanks a lot for offering. If you need any other information about > > her, please do not hesitate to ask me. I am sending the charts on > your > > personal ID.> > With due regards> > Sushma> > > > > > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sushmaji,> > > Are you sure about the time and date of

birth of your daughter? > > Kindly check and confirm. I would like to see the chart at least > for > > my interest, to deduce why those troubles in one's life.> > > I hope you will not have any objection in providing the data.> > > With due regards.> > > Dr. Luther> >>

Guest guest

Many many thanks Luther Ji, for rectifying the birth time, and such

an elaborated analysis and reasearch on my daughter's chart. It must

have taken your lots of time, I really feel grateful and appreciate

for your time. It seems that your interpretation of the chart matches

her past events so well, so it seems that her rectified time of birth

should be accepted for all future readings. So we will do that, thank

you again for that.

Since her time of birth has been rectified, and you have already

studied her chart in so much in detail, may I request you please to

please guide me a little more about her future, especially about her

life - especially about her career and health. I will be most

grateful to you for this.

With regards

Sushma

P/S - You have taken so much interest in our case, I wish to know a

little bit more about you, as where are you located at and if I can

contact you personally?

>

> Dear Sushmaji,

> The things are as follows according to me. Please study deeply and

let me know your comments that would help me to rectify and learn.

>

>

> Daughter of Sushma

>  

> DOB       :               15th March 1968;

TOB          :               9-46 PM (Rectified)

> POB        :               Dehradun (Uttaranchal)

>  

> Mar 27:37:32

> Rah 26:48:30

> VI 21:03:33

> Sat 19:35:02

> Sun 1:55:05  

> VII 15:49:23

>  

>  

> (F) 27-52-53  

> VIII 14:56:02  

>  

> IX 16:27:36

>  

> V 22:05:03

> Ven 6:54:34

> Mer 4:32:55  

>  

>  

> Dasa balance   :   Moon

>   7 Y – 1 M – 23 D

>  

>  

>    

>  

> X 19:39:02

>  

> IV 19:39:02  

> Jup 4:40:27

>  

> XI 22:05:03

>  

> III 16:27:36  

>  

> II 14:56:02  

> Asc 15:49:23  

> Mon 13:58:35

> XII 21:03:33

> Ket 26:48:30

>  

> Cusps Sign Star Sub   Planets Sign Star Sub

> Asc Venus Rahu Venus Sun Jupiter Jupiter Rahu

> II Mars Saturn Jupiter Moon Mercury Moon Jupiter

> III Jupiter Venus Moon Mars Jupiter Mercury Jupiter

> IV Saturn Moon Mercury Jupiter Sun Kethu Moon

> V Saturn Jupiter Saturn Saturn Jupiter Mercury Venus

> VI Jupiter Mercury Venus Mercury Saturn Mars Venus

> VII Mars Venus Sun Venus Saturn Rahu Rahu

> VIII Venus Moon Jupiter Rahu Jupiter Mercury Jupiter

> IX Mercury Rahu Venus Kethu Mercury Mars Jupiter

> X Moon Mercury Venus  

> XI Sun Venus Saturn

> XII Mercury Moon Venus

>  

> Dasa period: -

>  

> Date of birth          1968-03-15

> Moon balance            7-01-23

> Mars dasa                   7-00-00

> Rahu dasa                  18-00-00

>                                 2000-05-08

> Mars bhukti      (-)      1-00-18

> Mars bhukti from 1999-04-20

> Moon bhukti    (-)      1-06-00

>                 From       1997-10-20

> The Pars Fortuna is placed in VII. As per general conception she

should have been fortunate regarding VII house maters. Marriage and

married life is an important significance of the house. Unfortunately

in her case it has not come true.

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

> Dear Madam, when I began studying the chart erected basing on the

given time i.e. 9-40 PM; I found VII sub-lord as Venus. Venus owns

the Ascendant and VIII. It occupies IV. If I look in this view it

does not give marriage. The planet occupies the constellation of Rahu

that occupies VI and represents Jupiter and Mercury. Jupiter owns III

and VI and occupies X. Mercury owns IX and XII and occupies IV. Thus

in no way they are connected with II, VII or IX. So the chart does

not promise marriage at all.

> But according to data given she married on 2nd January 1999. So I

thought of rectifying the time of birth.

> When birth time is 9-40 PM the sub of VII is Venus that was not

fruitful. If I go earlier to 9-40 the sub shifts to Mercury that

again occupies IV and owns IX and XII. So Mercury is also not correct.

> If I go little ahead the sub becomes Sun that follows Venus. Sun

owns XI and occupies V. So Sun is favorable for marriage.

> Therefore rectification of birth time was felt essential.

> At 9-40 PM the Ascendant was 14-31-44 in Libra and VII sub was

Venus.

> At 9-46 PM the Ascendant was 15-49-23 in Libra and VII sub was Sun.

> So, new chart was erected.

> Marriage

> In the chart there is mutual aspect between Saturn and Moon. This

amounts to Poonarpho defect. This is the reason two engagements were

cancelled.

> Marriage took place on 2nd January 1999. Then she was running Rahu

dasa and Moon bhukti.

> Rahu receives aspect from Moon occupant of XI. Rahu is in

conjunction with Mars lord of VII and II. Rahu transited on the date

of marriage in constellation of Kethu agent of Mars that is lord of

VII and II. So Rahu period has given marriage.

> Moon the bhukti lord transited in constellation of Jupiter in

Gemini. (Significance of Jupiter- Jupiter as such is not a

significator for marriage. But, it is in the constellation of Kethu,

a node, and Kethu is significator of VII and II since it is in

constellation of Mars. This type of signification is rarely

considered. It is mentioned in an example in a KP Reader, of course I

cannot give reference at the moment.)

> Divorce

> She suffered divorce during Mars bhukti. Although Mars is owner of

II and VII, strong enough to give marriage; it also signifies VI

(separation of spouse). It is in the constellation of Mercury owner

of XII (again separation). Mars and Rahu, the dasa lord are conjoined

so they jointly separated the couple through divorce.

> Remarriage

> VII cusp sub-lord is Sun. It is not a dual planet. Sun is in the

constellation of Jupiter that is not a dual planet. Sun is posited at

1-55-05 Pisces. Pisces is considered as a dual planet. But Sun is in

the very beginning of the sign. Let us remember the signs no hard and

fast demarcation. So Sun's position at that point cannot be

considered since other criteria are not fulfilled.

> So, one may not expect remarriage/second marriage.

>  

> Madam, destiny is destiny. I personally don't think any remedial

measures help.

>  

> (N: B: Sri. Sagar S found Mars signifying VI skipped the natal

chart and took up horary)

>  

> Dr. Luther

>  

>  

>

>

>

> bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee

>

> Monday, September 1, 2008 5:26:24 AM

>

>

> I am so grateful to you Luther Ji. I just wanted to check whether

you

> received my mails or not. I am waiting. No problem, take your time,

> and please guide me accordingly. We are strong enough to face the

> reality, but at the same time we don't want to leave any stone

> unturned if something can be done for it. Since I believe in

destiny

> whatever is written in one's Destiny, it will happen, and

horoscopes

> are the charts where the dstiny is written, just one should be able

> to read it. In fact that is what I want to know that what is

written

> in her Destiny.

>

> I have heard that the remedies are also written in charts, so if

> there is anything can be done for it, I will try to do my best for

it.

> Thanks

> Sushma

Guest guest

Dear Sushmaji,

Good evening.

Thank you so much for your message. I am glad to know that the rectified time of birth is acceptable to you. I hope you don't have any adverse thought/comment on the prediction in a negative sense.

I shall try to study about her career and health in due course.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee Sent: Wednesday, September 3, 2008 6:34:45 AM Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...

Many many thanks Luther Ji, for rectifying the birth time, and such an elaborated analysis and reasearch on my daughter's chart. It must have taken your lots of time, I really feel grateful and appreciate for your time. It seems that your interpretation of the chart matches her past events so well, so it seems that her rectified time of birth should be accepted for all future readings. So we will do that, thank you again for that.Since her time of birth has been rectified, and you have already studied her chart in so much in detail, may I request you please to please guide me a little more about her future, especially about her life - especially about her career and health. I will be most grateful to you for this.With regardsSushmaP/S - You have taken so much interest in our case, I wish to know a little bit more about you, as where are you located at and if I can contact you

personally?@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sushmaji,> The things are as follows according to me. Please study deeply and let me know your comments that would help me to rectify and learn.> > > Daughter of Sushma> > DOB : 15th March 1968; TOB : 9-46 PM (Rectified)> POB : Dehradun (Uttaranchal)> >

Mar 27:37:32> Rah 26:48:30> VI 21:03:33> Sat 19:35:02> Sun 1:55:05 > VII 15:49:23> > > (F) 27-52-53 > VIII 14:56:02 > > IX 16:27:36 > > V 22:05:03> Ven 6:54:34> Mer 4:32:55 > > > Dasa balance : Moon> 7 Y – 1 M – 23 D> > > > > X 19:39:02 > > IV 19:39:02 > Jup 4:40:27> > XI 22:05:03 > > III 16:27:36 > > II 14:56:02 > Asc 15:49:23 > Mon 13:58:35> XII 21:03:33> Ket 26:48:30 > > Cusps Sign Star Sub Planets Sign Star Sub > Asc Venus Rahu Venus Sun Jupiter Jupiter Rahu > II Mars Saturn Jupiter

Moon Mercury Moon Jupiter > III Jupiter Venus Moon Mars Jupiter Mercury Jupiter > IV Saturn Moon Mercury Jupiter Sun Kethu Moon > V Saturn Jupiter Saturn Saturn Jupiter Mercury Venus > VI Jupiter Mercury Venus Mercury Saturn Mars Venus > VII Mars Venus Sun Venus Saturn Rahu Rahu > VIII Venus Moon Jupiter Rahu Jupiter Mercury Jupiter > IX Mercury Rahu Venus Kethu Mercury Mars Jupiter > X Moon Mercury Venus > XI Sun Venus Saturn > XII Mercury Moon Venus > > Dasa period: -> > Date of birth 1968-03-15> Moon balance 7-01-23> Mars dasa 7-00-00> Rahu

dasa 18-00-00> 2000-05-08> Mars bhukti (-) 1-00-18> Mars bhukti from 1999-04-20> Moon bhukti (-) 1-06-00> From 1997-10-20> The Pars Fortuna is placed in VII. As per general conception she should have been fortunate regarding VII house maters. Marriage and married life is an important significance of the house. Unfortunately in her case it has not come true.> > >

> > > Dear Madam, when I began studying the chart erected basing on the given time i.e. 9-40 PM; I found VII sub-lord as Venus. Venus owns the Ascendant and VIII. It occupies IV.. If I look in this view it does not give marriage. The planet occupies the constellation of Rahu that occupies VI and represents Jupiter and Mercury. Jupiter owns III and VI and occupies X. Mercury owns IX and XII and occupies IV. Thus in no way they are connected with II, VII or IX.. So the chart does not promise marriage at all.> But according to data given she married on 2nd January 1999. So I thought of rectifying the time of birth.> When birth time is 9-40 PM the sub of VII is Venus that was not fruitful. If I go earlier to 9-40 the sub shifts to Mercury that again occupies IV and owns IX and XII. So Mercury is also not correct.> If I go little ahead the sub becomes Sun that

follows Venus. Sun owns XI and occupies V. So Sun is favorable for marriage.> Therefore rectification of birth time was felt essential.> At 9-40 PM the Ascendant was 14-31-44 in Libra and VII sub was Venus.> At 9-46 PM the Ascendant was 15-49-23 in Libra and VII sub was Sun.> So, new chart was erected.> Marriage> In the chart there is mutual aspect between Saturn and Moon. This amounts to Poonarpho defect. This is the reason two engagements were cancelled. > Marriage took place on 2nd January 1999. Then she was running Rahu dasa and Moon bhukti.> Rahu receives aspect from Moon occupant of XI.. Rahu is in conjunction with Mars lord of VII and II. Rahu transited on the date of marriage in constellation of Kethu agent of Mars that is lord of VII and II. So Rahu period has given marriage.> Moon the bhukti lord transited in constellation of Jupiter in Gemini.

(Significance of Jupiter- Jupiter as such is not a significator for marriage. But, it is in the constellation of Kethu, a node, and Kethu is significator of VII and II since it is in constellation of Mars. This type of signification is rarely considered. It is mentioned in an example in a KP Reader, of course I cannot give reference at the moment.)> Divorce> She suffered divorce during Mars bhukti. Although Mars is owner of II and VII, strong enough to give marriage; it also signifies VI (separation of spouse). It is in the constellation of Mercury owner of XII (again separation). Mars and Rahu, the dasa lord are conjoined so they jointly separated the couple through divorce.> Remarriage> VII cusp sub-lord is Sun. It is not a dual planet. Sun is in the constellation of Jupiter that is not a dual planet. Sun is posited at 1-55-05 Pisces. Pisces is considered as a dual planet. But Sun

is in the very beginning of the sign. Let us remember the signs no hard and fast demarcation. So Sun's position at that point cannot be considered since other criteria are not fulfilled.> So, one may not expect remarriage/second marriage.> > Madam, destiny is destiny. I personally don't think any remedial measures help.> > (N: B: Sri. Sagar S found Mars signifying VI skipped the natal chart and took up horary)> > Dr. Luther> > > > > > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Monday, September 1, 2008 5:26:24 AM> Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> > > I am

so grateful to you Luther Ji. I just wanted to check whether you > received my mails or not. I am waiting. No problem, take your time, > and please guide me accordingly. We are strong enough to face the > reality, but at the same time we don't want to leave any stone > unturned if something can be done for it. Since I believe in destiny > whatever is written in one's Destiny, it will happen, and horoscopes > are the charts where the dstiny is written, just one should be able > to read it. In fact that is what I want to know that what is written > in her Destiny.> > I have heard that the remedies are also written in charts, so if > there is anything can be done for it, I will try to do my best for it.> Thanks> Sushma

Guest guest

Thank you Neeraj, for your appreciation. My way of presenting is like this so that some seniors may have some comments on it or point out things when I go out of way. However when you appreciate my way of analysiing things I may improve by doing more study.

Thank you so much again.

Dr. Luther

Neeraj Chowksey <chowkseyneeraj Cc: rathlutherSent: Wednesday, September 3, 2008 4:18:57 AMRe: Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...

Dear RAth Sir,

Thanks for posting such nice & perfect analyasis on Sushmaji's daughter case.

This will help the new comers like me to increase the knowledge on KP theory with such case study.

Do keep postig such case study in the interest of our forum.

with regards,

Neeraj --- On Tue, 9/2/08, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...@gro ups.comTuesday, September 2, 2008, 2:55 AM

Dear Sushmaji,

Daughter of Sushma

Mar 27:37:32 Rah 26:48:30 VI 21:03:33 Sat 19:35:02 Sun 1:55:05

VII 15:49:23 (F) 27-52-53

V 22:05:03 Ven 6:54:34 Mer 4:32:55

Dasa balance : Moon 7 Y – 1 M – 23 D

Jup 4:40:27 XI 22:05:03

Mon 13:58:35 XII 21:03:33 Ket 26:48:30

Cusps

Sign

Star

Sub

Planets

Sign

Star

Sub

Asc

Venus

Rahu

Venus

Sun

Jupiter

Jupiter

Rahu

II

Mars

Saturn

Jupiter

Moon

Mercury

Moon

Jupiter

III

Jupiter

Venus

Moon

Mars

Jupiter

Mercury

Jupiter

IV

Saturn

Moon

Mercury

Jupiter

Sun

Kethu

Moon

V

Saturn

Jupiter

Saturn

Saturn

Jupiter

Mercury

Venus

VI

Jupiter

Mercury

Venus

Mercury

Saturn

Mars

Venus

VII

Mars

Venus

Sun

Venus

Saturn

Rahu

Rahu

VIII

Venus

Moon

Jupiter

Rahu

Jupiter

Mercury

Jupiter

IX

Mercury

Rahu

Venus

Kethu

Mercury

Mars

Jupiter

X

Moon

Mercury

Venus

XI

Sun

Venus

Saturn

XII

Mercury

Moon

Venus

Dasa period: - Date of birth 1968-03-15 Moon balance 7-01-23 Mars dasa 7-00-00 Rahu dasa 18-00-00 2000-05-08 Mars bhukti (-) 1-00-18 Mars bhukti from 1999-04-20 Moon bhukti (-) 1-06-00 From 1997-10-20 The Pars Fortuna is placed in VII. As per general conception she should have been fortunate regarding VII house maters. Marriage and married life is an important significance of the house. Unfortunately in her case it has not come true. Dear Madam, when I began studying the chart erected basing on the given time i.e. 9-40 PM; I found VII sub-lord as Venus. Venus owns the Ascendant and VIII. It occupies IV. If I look in this view it does not give marriage. The planet occupies the constellation of Rahu that occupies VI and represents Jupiter and Mercury. Jupiter owns III and VI and occupies X. Mercury owns IX and XII and occupies IV. Thus in no way they are connected with II, VII or IX. So the chart does not promise marriage at all. But according to data given she married on 2nd January 1999. So I thought of rectifying the time of birth. When birth time is 9-40 PM the sub of VII is Venus that was not fruitful. If I go earlier to 9-40 the sub shifts to Mercury that again occupies IV and owns IX and XII. So Mercury is also not correct. If I go little ahead the sub becomes Sun that follows Venus. Sun owns XI and occupies V. So Sun is favorable for marriage.. Therefore rectification of birth time was felt essential. At 9-40 PM the Ascendant was 14-31-44 in Libra and VII sub was Venus. At 9-46 PM the Ascendant was 15-49-23 in Libra and VII sub was Sun. So, new chart was erected. Marriage In the chart there is mutual aspect between Saturn and Moon. This amounts to Poonarpho defect. This is the reason two engagements were cancelled.

Marriage took place on 2nd January 1999. Then she was running Rahu dasa and Moon bhukti. Rahu receives aspect from Moon occupant of XI. Rahu is in conjunction with Mars lord of VII and II. Rahu transited on the date of marriage in constellation of Kethu agent of Mars that is lord of VII and II. So Rahu period has given marriage. Moon the bhukti lord transited in constellation of Jupiter in Gemini. (Significance of Jupiter- Jupiter as such is not a significator for marriage. But, it is in the constellation of Kethu, a node, and Kethu is significator of VII and II since it is in constellation of Mars. This type of signification is rarely considered. It is mentioned in an example in a KP Reader, of course I cannot give reference at the moment.) Divorce She suffered divorce during Mars bhukti. Although Mars is owner of II and VII, strong enough to give marriage; it also signifies VI (separation of spouse). It is in the constellation of Mercury owner of XII (again separation). . Mars and Rahu, the dasa lord are conjoined so they jointly separated the couple through divorce. Remarriage VII cusp sub-lord is Sun. It is not a dual planet. Sun is in the constellation of Jupiter that is not a dual planet.. Sun is posited at 1-55-05 Pisces. Pisces is considered as a dual planet. But Sun is in the very beginning of the sign. Let us remember the signs no hard and fast demarcation. So Sun’s position at that point cannot be considered since other criteria are not fulfilled. So, one may not expect remarriage/second marriage. Madam, destiny is destiny. I personally don’t think any remedial measures help. (N: B: Sri. Sagar S found Mars signifying VI skipped the natal chart and took up horary) Dr. Luther

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee >@gro ups..comMonday, September 1, 2008 5:26:24 AM Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...

I am so grateful to you Luther Ji. I just wanted to check whether you received my mails or not. I am waiting. No problem, take your time, and please guide me accordingly. We are strong enough to face the reality, but at the same time we don't want to leave any stone unturned if something can be done for it. Since I believe in destiny whatever is written in one's Destiny, it will happen, and horoscopes are the charts where the dstiny is written, just one should be able to read it. In fact that is what I want to know that what is written in her Destiny.I have heard that the remedies are also written in charts, so if there is anything can be done for it, I will try to do my best for it.ThanksSushma@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...>

wrote:>> Dear Sushma, > I received your message. I am thinking on the issues. Since some one has already predicted some thing I have to view from different angles. Perhaps I have to rectify the birth time. I have already erected the chart... I am examining it. Please allow some time. I shall be intemating you..> Sorry for inconvenience.> With regards.> Dr. Luther> > > > > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Sunday, August 31, 2008 6:42:39 AM> Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage....> > > Dear Dr Luther,> My regards to you.> I sent this message to you and one personal mail containing my

> daughter's charts. I hope you might have received them. If you have > not received any of these mails, please let me know. I am anxiously > waiting for your reply and interpretation and analysis.> Thanks very much in advance.> With regards> Sushma> > @gro ups..com, "bhagvatjee" <bhagvatjee@ ...> > wrote:> >> > Dear Dr Luther> > My regards to you,> > Thanks for offering to read my daughter's chart.> > > > (1) Luther Ji, I am sure about the date of birth (15th March 1968), > I > > am sure about the Place of Birth (Dehra Dun, UP, India), but I > myself > > am not sure about the time of her birth. I know only this that I > was > > sitting outside the hospital till 9.00 pm, then I went in. And

she > was > > born soon , but how soon I cannot say. Whatever time I was told by > my > > husband (that is 9.40 pm), I am using the same everywhere.> > > > I myself doubt the time of her birth. But if you want to do BTR, I > can > > give you many important events of her life.> > > > (2) I have no objection in providing any data to you. Since I have > no > > resources to cast her chart according to KP system, TKP Ghopal > kindly > > cast the chart and sent them to me. I think they are lying in the > File > > Section under the name of "Sushma's Daughter's Chart. I still have > > those chrts with me if you cannot find them in File Section, I can > > send them to you on your personal ID, as they cannot be sent to the > > Group. > > > > The

following postings might help you in understanding her chart > > better by these past postings.> > (1) Posted by TW853, Msg No 18584, posted on Sat, Aug 9, 2008 - > saying > > the he has temporarily posted the analysis of her chart in the File > > Section under the name of "Sushma's Daughter"> > (2) Then read another post by Dhanabalan, R., posted on Sun, Aug > 10, > > 2008 - written to Tin Win (I am sorry I could not find this message > in > > the Messages File, but I have that message with me, so I am sending > > you the copy> > [Dear Tin Win> > > > This is reference to the chart posted in the file section for study.> > > > "For the practical discussion, the KP chart of Sushma's daughter, > > which seems interesting for KP learning, is TEMPORARILY posted in > the

> > file section of this group under "Sushma's Daughter", and the 4 > step > > primary significators of the KPAstro 3.0 print out are giev below:> > > > KP marriage> > - Page 1 -> > Astrologer: Tin Win, , , - . EMail: tw853 > > Man Machine Systems, Ph:(044)-22580377. URL: www.system. com > > Printed on: August 08 2008> > > > 4 Step Significators> > > > Empty houses: 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9> > Planets with no planets in their stars (+): Su, Ve, Sa> > Planets in own stars (*): Mo> > > > Sa conj 6> > Me conj Ve> > Ra conj Ma> > > > Me is aspected by Ju> > Ju is aspected by Me, Ve> > Ve is aspected by Ju> > Ke is aspected by Ma> > Sa aspects 12> > > > Planet Ke:> >

Starlord of Ke is Ma: 6; 2-7> > Sublord of Ke is Ju:> > Starlord of Ju is Ke: 12; Sgl Me(4, 9, Cnj Ve[4, 1-8, Asp by Ju{10, > > 3}]);Stl Ma(6, 2-7)> > > > My doubt:> > While taking Ketu signification in the star level,> > 1) Ketu is posited in 12 o.k..> > 2) Ketu¢s star Mars o.k. > > 3) Ketu is in the sign of Mecury representing houses 4, 9 o.k.> > 4) Mercury conjoins with Venus> > 5) Venus is aspected by Jupiter.> > > > Here, Mercury conjoins Venus, venus is aspected by Jupiter are > > considered. Is it necessary to consider this chain. Whether the 4 > step > > theory says like that.> > > > Not only for Ketu, the same type of combination is considered for > all > > the planets in the star level. I am new to this theory. I did not > come > >

across this type of combination. > > > > Dhanabalan]> > (3) Then read Msg No 18686 by Sagar Ji posted on Tue, Aug 12, 2008> > (4) Then read the post posted by Sagar Ji, on Mon, Aug 25, 2008> > (5) Then read my post (bhagvatjee) posted on Wed, Aug 27, 2008 > about > > Punarphoo Dosh's site> > (6) And the last onew is Saagar Ji's posting, Msg No 19197, posted > on > > Wed, Aug 27, 2008.> > > > I wish you come up with some kind of concrete information about her.> > Thanks a lot for offering. If you need any other information about > > her, please do not hesitate to ask me. I am sending the charts on > your > > personal ID.> > With due regards> > Sushma> > > > > > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ >

wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sushmaji,> > > Are you sure about the time and date of birth of your daughter? > > Kindly check and confirm. I would like to see the chart at least > for > > my interest, to deduce why those troubles in one's life.> > > I hope you will not have any objection in providing the data.> > > With due regards.> > > Dr. Luther> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sushmaji,

As per your recent request I have studied your daughter's chart regarding her career and future. Please see the attachment.

Due regards.

Dr. Luther

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee Sent: Wednesday, September 3, 2008 6:34:45 AM Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...

Many many thanks Luther Ji, for rectifying the birth time, and such an elaborated analysis and reasearch on my daughter's chart. It must have taken your lots of time, I really feel grateful and appreciate for your time. It seems that your interpretation of the chart matches her past events so well, so it seems that her rectified time of birth should be accepted for all future readings.. So we will do that, thank you again for that.Since her time of birth has been rectified, and you have already studied her chart in so much in detail, may I request you please to please guide me a little more about her future, especially about her life - especially about her career and health. I will be most grateful to you for this.With regardsSushmaP/S - You have taken so much interest in our case, I wish to know a little bit more about you, as where are you located at and if I can contact you

personally?@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sushmaji,> The things are as follows according to me. Please study deeply and let me know your comments that would help me to rectify and learn.> > > Daughter of Sushma> > DOB : 15th March 1968; TOB : 9-46 PM (Rectified)> POB : Dehradun (Uttaranchal)> >

Mar 27:37:32> Rah 26:48:30> VI 21:03:33> Sat 19:35:02> Sun 1:55:05 > VII 15:49:23> > > (F) 27-52-53 > VIII 14:56:02 > > IX 16:27:36 > > V 22:05:03> Ven 6:54:34> Mer 4:32:55 > > > Dasa balance : Moon> 7 Y – 1 M – 23 D> > > > > X 19:39:02 > > IV 19:39:02 > Jup 4:40:27> > XI 22:05:03 > > III 16:27:36 > > II 14:56:02 > Asc 15:49:23 > Mon 13:58:35> XII 21:03:33> Ket 26:48:30 > > Cusps Sign Star Sub Planets Sign Star Sub > Asc Venus Rahu Venus Sun Jupiter Jupiter Rahu > II Mars Saturn Jupiter

Moon Mercury Moon Jupiter > III Jupiter Venus Moon Mars Jupiter Mercury Jupiter > IV Saturn Moon Mercury Jupiter Sun Kethu Moon > V Saturn Jupiter Saturn Saturn Jupiter Mercury Venus > VI Jupiter Mercury Venus Mercury Saturn Mars Venus > VII Mars Venus Sun Venus Saturn Rahu Rahu > VIII Venus Moon Jupiter Rahu Jupiter Mercury Jupiter > IX Mercury Rahu Venus Kethu Mercury Mars Jupiter > X Moon Mercury Venus > XI Sun Venus Saturn > XII Mercury Moon Venus > > Dasa period: -> > Date of birth 1968-03-15> Moon balance 7-01-23> Mars dasa 7-00-00> Rahu

dasa 18-00-00> 2000-05-08> Mars bhukti (-) 1-00-18> Mars bhukti from 1999-04-20> Moon bhukti (-) 1-06-00> From 1997-10-20> The Pars Fortuna is placed in VII. As per general conception she should have been fortunate regarding VII house maters. Marriage and married life is an important significance of the house. Unfortunately in her case it has not come true.> > >

> > > Dear Madam, when I began studying the chart erected basing on the given time i.e. 9-40 PM; I found VII sub-lord as Venus. Venus owns the Ascendant and VIII. It occupies IV.. If I look in this view it does not give marriage. The planet occupies the constellation of Rahu that occupies VI and represents Jupiter and Mercury. Jupiter owns III and VI and occupies X. Mercury owns IX and XII and occupies IV. Thus in no way they are connected with II, VII or IX.. So the chart does not promise marriage at all.> But according to data given she married on 2nd January 1999. So I thought of rectifying the time of birth.> When birth time is 9-40 PM the sub of VII is Venus that was not fruitful. If I go earlier to 9-40 the sub shifts to Mercury that again occupies IV and owns IX and XII. So Mercury is also not correct.> If I go little ahead the sub becomes Sun that

follows Venus. Sun owns XI and occupies V. So Sun is favorable for marriage.> Therefore rectification of birth time was felt essential.> At 9-40 PM the Ascendant was 14-31-44 in Libra and VII sub was Venus.> At 9-46 PM the Ascendant was 15-49-23 in Libra and VII sub was Sun.> So, new chart was erected.> Marriage> In the chart there is mutual aspect between Saturn and Moon. This amounts to Poonarpho defect. This is the reason two engagements were cancelled. > Marriage took place on 2nd January 1999. Then she was running Rahu dasa and Moon bhukti.> Rahu receives aspect from Moon occupant of XI.. Rahu is in conjunction with Mars lord of VII and II. Rahu transited on the date of marriage in constellation of Kethu agent of Mars that is lord of VII and II. So Rahu period has given marriage.> Moon the bhukti lord transited in constellation of Jupiter in Gemini.

(Significance of Jupiter- Jupiter as such is not a significator for marriage. But, it is in the constellation of Kethu, a node, and Kethu is significator of VII and II since it is in constellation of Mars. This type of signification is rarely considered. It is mentioned in an example in a KP Reader, of course I cannot give reference at the moment.)> Divorce> She suffered divorce during Mars bhukti. Although Mars is owner of II and VII, strong enough to give marriage; it also signifies VI (separation of spouse). It is in the constellation of Mercury owner of XII (again separation). Mars and Rahu, the dasa lord are conjoined so they jointly separated the couple through divorce.> Remarriage> VII cusp sub-lord is Sun. It is not a dual planet. Sun is in the constellation of Jupiter that is not a dual planet. Sun is posited at 1-55-05 Pisces. Pisces is considered as a dual planet. But Sun

is in the very beginning of the sign. Let us remember the signs no hard and fast demarcation. So Sun's position at that point cannot be considered since other criteria are not fulfilled.> So, one may not expect remarriage/second marriage.> > Madam, destiny is destiny. I personally don't think any remedial measures help.> > (N: B: Sri. Sagar S found Mars signifying VI skipped the natal chart and took up horary)> > Dr. Luther> > > > > > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Monday, September 1, 2008 5:26:24 AM> Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> > > I am

so grateful to you Luther Ji. I just wanted to check whether you > received my mails or not. I am waiting. No problem, take your time, > and please guide me accordingly. We are strong enough to face the > reality, but at the same time we don't want to leave any stone > unturned if something can be done for it. Since I believe in destiny > whatever is written in one's Destiny, it will happen, and horoscopes > are the charts where the dstiny is written, just one should be able > to read it. In fact that is what I want to know that what is written > in her Destiny.> > I have heard that the remedies are also written in charts, so if > there is anything can be done for it, I will try to do my best for it.> Thanks> Sushma

Guest guest

Dear Sushmaji,

I am extremely sorry to say that I have made a mistake in my study regarding career of your daugheter.. Kindly delete it. I shall be sending the revised one soon.

Dr. Luther

Many many thanks Luther Ji, for rectifying the birth time, and such an elaborated analysis and reasearch on my daughter's chart. It must have taken your lots of time, I really feel grateful and appreciate for your time. It seems that your interpretation of the chart matches her past events so well, so it seems that her rectified time of birth should be accepted for all future readings. So we will do that, thank you again for that.Since her time of birth has been rectified, and you have already studied her chart in so much in detail, may I request you please to please guide me a little more about her future, especially about her life - especially about her career and health. I will be most grateful to you for this..With regardsSushmaP/S - You have taken so much interest in our case, I wish to know a little bit more about you, as where are you located at and if I can contact you

Guest guest

Thanks a lot for your time to study my daughter's chart. I think

attachments do not appear in this group mails. I will be most

grateful, if you kindly send it to my personal ID or send it as a

Group message.

I don't see any attachment here.

Thanks, with regards

Sushma

>

> Dear Sushmaji,

> As per your recent request I have studied your daughter's chart

regarding her career and future. Please see the attachment.

> Due regards.

> Dr. Luther

>

>

>

>

> bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee

>

> Wednesday, September 3, 2008 6:34:45 AM

>

>

> Many many thanks Luther Ji, for rectifying the birth time, and such

> an elaborated analysis and reasearch on my daughter's chart. It

must

> have taken your lots of time, I really feel grateful and appreciate

> for your time. It seems that your interpretation of the chart

matches

> her past events so well, so it seems that her rectified time of

birth

> should be accepted for all future readings. So we will do that,

thank

> you again for that.

>

> Since her time of birth has been rectified, and you have already

> studied her chart in so much in detail, may I request you please to

> please guide me a little more about her future, especially about

her

> life - especially about her career and health. I will be most

> grateful to you for this.

> With regards

> Sushma

>

> P/S - You have taken so much interest in our case, I wish to know a

> little bit more about you, as where are you located at and if I can

> contact you personally?

Guest guest

Dear Luther Rath Ji

Jaya Siyaa Raam

I am extremely sorry to remind you that the attachments do not appear

in Group messages, so please send the analysis of my daughter's chart

regarding her career and future to my personal ID or as a Group

message, not as an attachment. I am anxiously waiting for it.

Thanks very much.

With regards

SUshma

wrote:

>

> Thanks a lot for your time to study my daughter's chart. I think

> attachments do not appear in this group mails. I will be most

> grateful, if you kindly send it to my personal ID or send it as a

> Group message.

>

> I don't see any attachment here.

> Thanks, with regards

> Sushma

>

> , Luther Rath <rathluther@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sushmaji,

> > As per your recent request I have studied your daughter's chart

> regarding her career and future. Please see the attachment.

> > Due regards.

> > Dr. Luther

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@>

> >

> > Wednesday, September 3, 2008 6:34:45 AM

> > Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...

> >

> >

> > Many many thanks Luther Ji, for rectifying the birth time, and

such

> > an elaborated analysis and reasearch on my daughter's chart. It

> must

> > have taken your lots of time, I really feel grateful and

appreciate

> > for your time. It seems that your interpretation of the chart

> matches

> > her past events so well, so it seems that her rectified time of

> birth

> > should be accepted for all future readings. So we will do that,

> thank

> > you again for that.

> >

> > Since her time of birth has been rectified, and you have already

> > studied her chart in so much in detail, may I request you please

to

> > please guide me a little more about her future, especially about

> her

> > life - especially about her career and health. I will be most

> > grateful to you for this.

> > With regards

> > Sushma

> >

> > P/S - You have taken so much interest in our case, I wish to know

a

> > little bit more about you, as where are you located at and if I

can

> > contact you personally?

>

Guest guest

Dear Sushma,

Here is the prediction.

Date of birth 1968-03-15

Moon balance 7-01-23

Mars dasa 7-00-00

Rahu dasa 18-00-00

2000-05-08

Jupiter dasa 16-00-00

Saturn dasa 19-00-00

2035-05-08

Dasa lord

Owner of

Occupant of

Star lord

Sub-lord

Signification of

Star lord

Jupiter

III, VI

X

Kethu

Moon

XII, IX, IV, II, VI, VII

Saturn

IV, V

V

Mercury

Venus

IV IX and XII

Kethu the star lord of Jupiter the dasa lord is aspected by Mars, Saturn and Sun.

Mars signifies II, VI and VII.

Saturn signifies IV and V.

Sun signifies XI and V.

Thus Jupiter undertakes the portfolio of II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, IX, X, XI and XII

Jupiter is in the sub of Moon that signifies X and XI. So Jupiter will offer the results of these two houses, predominantly. Moon is in 6th house to VI. Moon is in 8th house to IV and in 12th house to XII. So Jupiter¢s effect on maters related to these three houses shall be the least even though Jupiter by its own position and its star lord very strong for VI. VI and XII indicate suffering and hospitalization. Therefore she shall be healthy during period of Jupiter. Her concern shall be on IV house maters i.e. .her mother and own residence.

Houses II, VI and VII indicate doing some business. Involvement of X shows the earning job that she shall hold. The income shall not be alluring sins Moon constrains on VI house maters. But since XI is also signified it shall be to her satisfaction.

III, IX and XII indicates her journeys to near and far off new places, could be on religious interest or for entertainment since the dasa lord also signifies V.

Signification of IV and V indicates support and service to mother and signification to IX and X indicates care of father.

The various maters will come through during different bhukti and antara periods the lords of which complete the chain of significations.

Saturn aspects III, VIII and XII.

Saturn does not signify these houses. So it may influence the maters to minor extent. Having short journeys, infliction small injuries, visiting hospitals are the indications. Generally she shall stay at home only, since Saturn strongly signifies the IV. IV also indicates mother and V indicates service to mother. V also indicates decorations, embroidery, amusements, music etc.

IX indicates, commonly, higher education and long journey and father. The question of education does not arise. She may do some deep study and readings for learning of subject of interest and religious work. She may visit some new places as well. XII indicates hospitals and new places.

The period of Saturn shall remain mostly uneventful except continuation of some maters taken up during dasa of Jupiter.

On the whole her life will be trouble-free.

There shall not be much health hazards since Saturn do not signify VI amounting to ill-health.

From the above analysis you may deduce her future.

I wish her a happy and prosperous future.

Dr. Luther

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 3:42:33 AM Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...

Dear Luther Rath JiJaya Siyaa RaamI am extremely sorry to remind you that the attachments do not appear in Group messages, so please send the analysis of my daughter's chart regarding her career and future to my personal ID or as a Group message, not as an attachment. I am anxiously waiting for it.Thanks very much.With regardsSUshma@gro ups.com, "bhagvatjee" <bhagvatjee@ ....> wrote:>> Thanks a lot for your time to study my daughter's chart. I think > attachments do not appear in this group mails. I will be most > grateful, if you kindly send it to my personal ID or send it as a > Group message.> > I don't see any attachment here.> Thanks, with regards> Sushma> > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Sushmaji,> > As per your recent request I have studied your daughter's chart > regarding her career and future. Please see the attachment.> > Due regards.> > Dr. Luther> > > > > > > > > > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ >> > @gro ups.com> > Wednesday, September 3, 2008 6:34:45 AM> > Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage...> > > > > > Many many thanks Luther Ji, for rectifying the birth time,

and such > > an elaborated analysis and reasearch on my daughter's chart. It > must > > have taken your lots of time, I really feel grateful and appreciate > > for your time. It seems that your interpretation of the chart > matches > > her past events so well, so it seems that her rectified time of > birth > > should be accepted for all future readings. So we will do that, > thank > > you again for that.> > > > Since her time of birth has been rectified, and you have already > > studied her chart in so much in detail, may I request you please to > > please guide me a little more about her future, especially about > her > > life - especially about her career and health. I will be most > > grateful to you for this.> > With regards> > Sushma> > > > P/S

- You have taken so much interest in our case, I wish to know a > > little bit more about you, as where are you located at and if I can > > contact you personally?>

Guest guest

Dear Luther Rath Ji

Jaya Siyaa Raam

I am sorry I am a bit late in replying you. I am sorry. It is very

kind of you to analyze my daughter's chart and telling me about her

future. I am so grateful to you for this.

Thanks a lot again

Gratefully with best wishes

Sushma

>

> Dear Sushma,

> Here is the prediction.

> Dasa period: -

>  

> Date of birth          1968-03-15

> Moon balance            7-01-23

> Mars dasa                   7-00-00

> Rahu dasa                  18-00-00

>                                 2000-05-08

> Jupiter dasa              16-00-00

> Saturn dasa               19-00-00

>                               2035-05-08

> Dasa lord Owner of Occupant of Star lord Sub-lord Signification of

> Star lord

> Jupiter   III, VI X Kethu Moon XII, IX, IV, II, VI, VII

> Saturn IV, V V Mercury Venus IV IX and XII

>            

>  

> Kethu the star lord of Jupiter the dasa lord is aspected by Mars,

Saturn and Sun.

> Mars signifies II, VI and VII.

> Saturn signifies IV and V.

> Sun signifies XI and V.

> Thus Jupiter undertakes the portfolio of II, III, IV, V, VI, VII,

IX, X, XI and XII

> Jupiter is in the sub of Moon that signifies X and XI. So Jupiter

will offer the results of these two houses, predominantly. Moon is in

6th house to VI. Moon is in 8th house to IV and in 12th house to XII.

So Jupiter¢s effect on maters related to these three houses shall be

the least even though Jupiter by its own position and its star lord

very strong for VI. VI and XII indicate suffering and

hospitalization. Therefore she shall be healthy during period of

Jupiter. Her concern shall be on IV house maters i.e. .her mother and

own residence.

> Houses II, VI and VII indicate doing some business. Involvement of

X shows the earning job that she shall hold. The income shall not be

alluring sins Moon constrains on VI house maters. But since XI is

also signified it shall be to her satisfaction.

> III, IX and XII indicates her journeys to near and far off new

places, could be on religious interest or for entertainment since the

dasa lord also signifies V.

> Signification of IV and V indicates support and service to mother

and signification to IX and X indicates care of father.

> The various maters will come through during different bhukti and

antara periods the lords of which complete the chain of

significations.

>  

> Saturn aspects III, VIII and XII.

>  

> Saturn does not signify these houses. So it may influence the

maters to minor extent. Having short journeys, infliction small

injuries, visiting hospitals are the indications. Generally she shall

stay at home only, since Saturn strongly signifies the IV. IV also

indicates mother and V indicates service to mother. V also indicates

decorations, embroidery, amusements, music etc.

> IX indicates, commonly, higher education and long journey and

father. The question of education does not arise. She may do some

deep study and readings for learning of subject of interest and

religious work. She may visit some new places as well. XII indicates

hospitals and new places.

> The period of Saturn shall remain mostly uneventful except

continuation of some maters taken up during dasa of Jupiter.

> On the whole her life will be trouble-free.

>  

> There shall not be much health hazards since Saturn do not signify

VI amounting to ill-health.

> From the above analysis you may deduce her future.

>  

> I wish her a happy and prosperous future.

>  

> Dr. Luther

>

>

>

>

> bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee

>

> Wednesday, September 10, 2008 3:42:33 AM

>

>

> Dear Luther Rath Ji

> Jaya Siyaa Raam

> I am extremely sorry to remind you that the attachments do not

appear

> in Group messages, so please send the analysis of my daughter's

chart

> regarding her career and future to my personal ID or as a Group

> message, not as an attachment. I am anxiously waiting for it.

> Thanks very much.

> With regards

> SUshma

>

> @gro ups.com, " bhagvatjee " <bhagvatjee@ ...>

> wrote:

> >

> > Thanks a lot for your time to study my daughter's chart. I think

> > attachments do not appear in this group mails. I will be most

> > grateful, if you kindly send it to my personal ID or send it as a

> > Group message.

> >

> > I don't see any attachment here.

> > Thanks, with regards

> > Sushma

> >

> > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ >

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sushmaji,

> > > As per your recent request I have studied your daughter's chart

> > regarding her career and future. Please see the attachment.

> > > Due regards.

> > > Dr. Luther

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ >

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Wednesday, September 3, 2008 6:34:45 AM

> > > Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view

marriage...

> > >

> > >

> > > Many many thanks Luther Ji, for rectifying the birth time, and

> such

> > > an elaborated analysis and reasearch on my daughter's chart. It

> > must

> > > have taken your lots of time, I really feel grateful and

> appreciate

> > > for your time. It seems that your interpretation of the chart

> > matches

> > > her past events so well, so it seems that her rectified time of

> > birth

> > > should be accepted for all future readings. So we will do that,

> > thank

> > > you again for that.

> > >

> > > Since her time of birth has been rectified, and you have

already

> > > studied her chart in so much in detail, may I request you

please

> to

> > > please guide me a little more about her future, especially

about

> > her

> > > life - especially about her career and health. I will be most

> > > grateful to you for this.

> > > With regards

> > > Sushma

> > >

> > > P/S - You have taken so much interest in our case, I wish to

know

> a

> > > little bit more about you, as where are you located at and if I

> can

> > > contact you personally?

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sagara Ji

Jaya Siyaa Raam

I just wish to inform you that I am going to India on October 10 and

will be cominging back on 1st November. Although these dates do not

match yor prediction, but is this all fine regarding my travel plan?

Hope to receive your reply

With regards

Sushma

, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

>

> Hi

> Longivity will be around 16/ february/2012

>

> chances of visiting India from

> 16/ 9/08 5 HOUR To 12/11/08 18 HOUR

>

> Moon and Saturn signifies 4th house signifies possibilities of  ur

wishes will be fulfilled mostly.

> All the best at all moments

> I wish u good health

> Sahhasra Sagara

Guest guest

Dear Sagara Ji

Jaya Siyaa Raam

I am extremely sorry that I mistyped a word " not " between the

words " do " and " match " . In fact this date does match your prediction.

I am so sorry for the following mail. This mail is to correct the

mistake and ask for your forgiveness.

With due regards

Sushma

wrote:

>

> Dear Sagara Ji

> Jaya Siyaa Raam

>

> I just wish to inform you that I am going to India on October 10

and

> will be cominging back on 1st November. Although these dates do

not

> match yor prediction, but is this all fine regarding my travel plan?

>

> Hope to receive your reply

> With regards

> Sushma

>

> , Sagar S <ssagar86@> wrote:

> >

> > Hi

> > Longivity will be around 16/ february/2012

> >

> > chances of visiting India from

> > 16/ 9/08 5 HOUR To 12/11/08 18 HOUR

> >

> > Moon and Saturn signifies 4th house signifies possibilities of 

ur

> wishes will be fulfilled mostly.

> > All the best at all moments

> > I wish u good health

> > Sahhasra Sagara

>

Guest guest

Dear Sushmaji

I wish u all the best and happy journey and i wish u good health.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Fri, 26/9/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee wrote:

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee Re: Matching of Horoscopes,view marriage... Date: Friday, 26 September, 2008, 9:13 PM

Dear Sagara JiJaya Siyaa RaamI just wish to inform you that I am going to India on October 10 and will be cominging back on 1st November. Although these dates do not match yor prediction, but is this all fine regarding my travel plan?Hope to receive your replyWith regardsSushma@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:>> Hi> Longivity will be around 16/ february/2012 > > chances of visiting India from > 16/ 9/08 5 HOUR To 12/11/08 18 HOUR >> Moon and Saturn signifies 4th house signifies possibilities of ur wishes will be fulfilled mostly.> All the best at all moments> I wish u good health> Sahhasra Sagara

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.