IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Leo Natives.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Gopi ji,Thanks for sharing your perspective. I did not look into 10H consequences as I am not working anymore. I quit my job about 5 years back and focusing on my hobbies. But, 10H could also indicate social status etc.

I did not suffer any noticeable health problems during Saturn's transit of Leo. The usual ones like acidity etc. was bothering once in a while.I have not made further progress on the blood group identification. If I do, I will definitely make it public.

Regards,Krishna

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 5:25 PM, gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 wrote:

Dear krishna murthy ji,as far as i can see i dont see any problem during sat-mars about 10H significations specially career.Mars in the star of sun being a friend and your Dasamsa show mars exalted in 11th while the dispositor sat in lagna.10H is fortified with

chandra mangal yoga while the dispositor is in lagna with L/L.Sat is also in the star of a friend  also hapens to be the 2/11L you may get monetery benefits aswell after sat gets direct in transit specially it will be aspg your 8H of

surprises!!Though Mo is 12L its also in the naks of Mars the YK.Yk as we know always helps.Mo is also the 5L of D-10.Sat is 7L of position giver aswell aspg 10H/L being bosom friend.I would like to know

whether you got any advancement in career during sat's transit in Leo and also about your health during the period.I would also like to know about my blood group....Love and regards,gopi.

jyotish-vidya , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:>> Dear Mrs. Wendy, and All> > //I think we can safely assume that (at the very least) there is likely to

> be some uneasiness for you.//> I Hope that it will be just some uneasiness and nothing more.> > I agree with you that dasha bhukti lords are not placed aversely in transit.> In the natal chart they influence each other. In the natal chart,

> considering compound relationships, Mars is sitting a friendly sign (and is> Yogakaraka too) and Saturn is sitting in a Bitter Enemy's sign. Since Mars> is the bhukti lord, who is better placed, and going to influence the dasha

> lord, I hope the period will not be bad.> > However, the only concern is the current dignity of Mars. Based on its> transit dignity will it cause some harm? If it is going to harm something> what will it harm? The possibilities could include the signfications of 12H

> (based on transit), or it could be any of 10H, Lagna, 4H or 5H> significations based on its natal position.> > Please provide your inputs> > Regards,> Krishna> >

> On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 5:42 AM, Mrs.Wendy jyotishvidya wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Krishna,> >> > Above all we need to take into account the relationship between dasa and

> > bhukti lords. In this instance they're not well disposed. As we know, it's> > the bhukti lord who influences dasa lord whilst P/D lord lends his influence> > to bhukti lord. I think we can safely assume that (at the very least) there

> > is likely to be some uneasiness for you.> >> > Bhukti lord Mars, dispositor of dasa lord Saturn, is (as you say)> > transiting 12th in sign of debility. However, in transit at least,

> > their relationship is improved. In 3rd/11th to each other, Mars is> > temporarily friendly to Saturn i.e. neutral...not good, not bad.> >> > I'm curious to see what Ravindramani has to offer...

> >> > Best Wishes> > Mrs.Wendy> > http://JyotishVidya.com> > ===================> >> > ** Krishnamurthy Seetharama kmurthys58 > *Sent:* Tuesday, March 02, 2010 5:00 PM

> > *To:* jyotish-vidya > > *Subject:* Re: Leo Natives.> >> >> >> > Dear Mrs. Wendy,

> >> > How would be my Sat-Mar period be given the current transits?> >> > My yogakaraka Mars is retrograde and debilitated now. However, at this> > point in time, it is far away from the deep point of debilitation. However,

> > in may it again gets deeply debilitated. At that time it will be in the> > nakshatra of Mercury while Saturn would be disposited by Mercury. And,> > Mercury will be in Aries a martian sign. I guess something is brewing...

> >> > Regards,> > Krishna> >> >> >> >> > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature> > database 4910 (20100302) __________

> >> >> > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.> >> > http://www.eset.com> >> > > >

>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi ji,I just remembered that I had a problem with my ankle during july/aug 2009. I slipped and and my ankle twisted resulting in ligament damage. My ankle was plastered for 3/4 weeks. But I could walk with the plaster on, though slowly. I was only not allowed to drive a vehicle when the plaster was on.

Regards,Krishna

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 9:46 PM, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:

Dear Gopi ji,Thanks for sharing your perspective. I did not look into 10H consequences as I am not working anymore. I quit my job about 5 years back and focusing on my hobbies. But, 10H could also indicate social status etc.

I did not suffer any noticeable health problems during Saturn's transit of Leo. The usual ones like acidity etc. was bothering once in a while.I have not made further progress on the blood group identification. If I do, I will definitely make it public.

Regards,Krishna

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 5:25 PM, gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 wrote:

Dear krishna murthy ji,as far as i can see i dont see any problem during sat-mars about 10H significations specially career.Mars in the star of sun being a friend and your Dasamsa show mars exalted in 11th while the dispositor sat in lagna.10H is fortified with

chandra mangal yoga while the dispositor is in lagna with L/L.Sat is also in the star of a friend  also hapens to be the 2/11L you may get monetery benefits aswell after sat gets direct in transit specially it will be aspg your 8H of

surprises!!Though Mo is 12L its also in the naks of Mars the YK.Yk as we know always helps.Mo is also the 5L of D-10.Sat is 7L of position giver aswell aspg 10H/L being bosom friend.I would like to know

whether you got any advancement in career during sat's transit in Leo and also about your health during the period.I would also like to know about my blood group....Love and regards,gopi.

jyotish-vidya , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:>> Dear Mrs. Wendy, and All> > //I think we can safely assume that (at the very least) there is likely to

> be some uneasiness for you.//> I Hope that it will be just some uneasiness and nothing more.> > I agree with you that dasha bhukti lords are not placed aversely in transit.> In the natal chart they influence each other. In the natal chart,

> considering compound relationships, Mars is sitting a friendly sign (and is> Yogakaraka too) and Saturn is sitting in a Bitter Enemy's sign. Since Mars> is the bhukti lord, who is better placed, and going to influence the dasha

> lord, I hope the period will not be bad.> > However, the only concern is the current dignity of Mars. Based on its> transit dignity will it cause some harm? If it is going to harm something> what will it harm? The possibilities could include the signfications of 12H

> (based on transit), or it could be any of 10H, Lagna, 4H or 5H> significations based on its natal position.> > Please provide your inputs> > Regards,> Krishna>

>

> On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 5:42 AM, Mrs.Wendy jyotishvidya wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Krishna,> >> > Above all we need to take into account the relationship between dasa and

> > bhukti lords. In this instance they're not well disposed. As we know, it's> > the bhukti lord who influences dasa lord whilst P/D lord lends his influence> > to bhukti lord. I think we can safely assume that (at the very least) there

> > is likely to be some uneasiness for you.> >> > Bhukti lord Mars, dispositor of dasa lord Saturn, is (as you say)> > transiting 12th in sign of debility. However, in transit at least,

> > their relationship is improved. In 3rd/11th to each other, Mars is> > temporarily friendly to Saturn i.e. neutral...not good, not bad.> >> > I'm curious to see what Ravindramani has to offer...

> >> > Best Wishes> > Mrs.Wendy> > http://JyotishVidya.com> > ===================> >> > ** Krishnamurthy Seetharama kmurthys58 > *Sent:* Tuesday, March 02, 2010 5:00 PM

> > *To:* jyotish-vidya > > *Subject:* Re: Leo Natives.> >> >> >> > Dear Mrs. Wendy,

> >> > How would be my Sat-Mar period be given the current transits?> >> > My yogakaraka Mars is retrograde and debilitated now. However, at this> > point in time, it is far away from the deep point of debilitation. However,

> > in may it again gets deeply debilitated. At that time it will be in the> > nakshatra of Mercury while Saturn would be disposited by Mercury. And,> > Mercury will be in Aries a martian sign. I guess something is brewing...

> >> > Regards,> > Krishna> >> >> >> >> > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature> > database 4910 (20100302) __________

> >> >> > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.> >> > http://www.eset.com> >> > > >

>

Guest guest

Dear Mrs. Wendy,//I think, instead of looking for a particular event at this stage, we should focus more on how these planets might express their intentions.//

Agreed.

//YogaKaraka Mars well placed in Taurus (sign of friend) occupies nakshatra of Saturn.//

Mars is not in the nakshatra of Saturn. Mars is in the nakshatra of LL and close friend Sun. I guess you also meant the same and it is only a typo.

//The dichotomy (or opposing forces), which is proving a little difficult to fathom, is the relationship between Saturn and Mars.//

The question is who will have an upper hand. My answer is Mars looking at the natal chart. But what I am unsure about is, my question from an earlier post - What is the implication of the dignity of transit Mars as I am undergoing Mars bhukti? This is where I get stuck.

Regards,

Krishna

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 8:16 PM, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Dear Krishna,

///I see this as an opportunity to learn predicting. After the event is over, it is not difficult retrofit things and explain.///

I think, instead of looking for a particular event at this stage, we should focus more on how these planets might express their intentions. YogaKaraka Mars well placed in Taurus (sign of friend) occupies nakshatra of Saturn. As Gopi has pointed out, such an auspicious lord really has only the best of intentions...

The dichotomy (or opposing forces), which is proving a little difficult to fathom, is the relationship between Saturn and Mars. Imagine for a moment coming into close (unavoidable) contact with an auspicious person who happened to be extremely hostile towards you. Now imagine still further having to stay in the house of this hostile person... There would certainly be some discomfort, wouldn't you say.

Now consider further the houses ruled by Saturn and what effect this might have on 4th house. I'll leave you to ponder this for now... 

Best WishesMrs.Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com===================   

Krishnamurthy Seetharama

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 9:22 PM

jyotish-vidya

Re: Leo Natives.

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

I value and welcome your wise words.  I understand what you mean and that is what I tell people who ask me to take a look at their chart for every small thing.

// I just want to remind you to approach it (only) as a discussion and put away any feelings of apprehension//

That is exactly how I am approaching things when I look at either my chart or that of any of my family members :-) But, it is not very easy to retain the poise when I notice something negative in their charts. And, I make it point to not to discuss with them about any such negative issues. So far, I have been able to maintain my poise.

//Your chart is quite unique in that the greatest enemy of dasa lord Saturn happens to be the most auspicious planet in your chart...   It's therefore not an easy chart to read and I look forward to more input from you... And other members also!//

Absolutely! That is the reason why I seek the help of knowledgeable people on this list. Let us continue the discussion. I see this as an opportunity to learn predicting. After the event is over, it is not difficult retrofit things and explain. That is because, each combination offers multiple possibilities. One has to be very experienced and shrewd to pick the right possibility before the event happens. That is not easy!

Regards,

Krishna

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4911 (20100303) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Dear Krishna,

///Mars is not in the nakshatra of Saturn. Mars is in the nakshatra of LL and close friend Sun. I guess you also meant the same and it is only a typo.///

My apologies - transit Mars occupies nakshatra of Saturn. My eyes must have shifted to the transit chart briefly whilst I was writing.

///The question is who will have an upper hand. My answer is Mars looking at the natal chart.///

Dasa lord rules over all other planets. It is he who sets the tone for this period in your life. Bhukti lord influences dasa lord for better or worse. If the relationship is amicable the results will be favorable.

///What is the implication of the dignity of transit Mars as I am undergoing Mars bhukti? This is where I get stuck.///

Putting all other implications aside, the debilitation could only be detrimental for the houses ruled by Mars and for Mars himself, wouldn't you agree? Please correct me if I'm in error but doesn't Mars move into Leo in May?

Krishnamurthy Seetharama

Thursday, March 04, 2010 12:59 AM

jyotish-vidya

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

//I think, instead of looking for a particular event at this stage, we should focus more on how these planets might express their intentions.//

Agreed.

//YogaKaraka Mars well placed in Taurus (sign of friend) occupies nakshatra of Saturn.//

Mars is not in the nakshatra of Saturn. Mars is in the nakshatra of LL and close friend Sun. I guess you also meant the same and it is only a typo.

//The dichotomy (or opposing forces), which is proving a little difficult to fathom, is the relationship between Saturn and Mars.//

The question is who will have an upper hand. My answer is Mars looking at the natal chart. But what I am unsure about is, my question from an earlier post - What is the implication of the dignity of transit Mars as I am undergoing Mars bhukti? This is where I get stuck.

Regards,Krishna

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4912 (20100303) __________

Guest guest

Dear Mrs Wendy/Krishna ji,My experience whatever little shows that debilitated/retro planet does help but not harm in dustanas(6,8,12)either in transit or in natal chart!!!.....Love and regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , "Mrs.Wendy" <jyotishvidya wrote:>> Dear Krishna,> > ///Mars is not in the nakshatra of Saturn. Mars is in the nakshatra of LL and close friend Sun. I guess you also meant the same and it is only a typo.///> > My apologies - transit Mars occupies nakshatra of Saturn. My eyes must have shifted to the transit chart briefly whilst I was writing.> > ///The question is who will have an upper hand. My answer is Mars looking at the natal chart.///> > Dasa lord rules over all other planets. It is he who sets the tone for this period in your life. Bhukti lord influences dasa lord for better or worse. If the relationship is amicable the results will be favorable.> > ///What is the implication of the dignity of transit Mars as I am undergoing Mars bhukti? This is where I get stuck.///> > Putting all other implications aside, the debilitation could only be detrimental for the houses ruled by Mars and for Mars himself, wouldn't you agree? Please correct me if I'm in error but doesn't Mars move into Leo in May?> > Best Wishes> Mrs.Wendy> http://JyotishVidya.com> ===================> > > > Krishnamurthy Seetharama > Thursday, March 04, 2010 12:59 AM> jyotish-vidya > Re: Leo Natives.> > > > Dear Mrs. Wendy, > > > > //I think, instead of looking for a particular event at this stage, we should focus more on how these planets might express their intentions.//> > > Agreed.> > > //YogaKaraka Mars well placed in Taurus (sign of friend) occupies nakshatra of Saturn.//> > > Mars is not in the nakshatra of Saturn. Mars is in the nakshatra of LL and close friend Sun. I guess you also meant the same and it is only a typo.> > > //The dichotomy (or opposing forces), which is proving a little difficult to fathom, is the relationship between Saturn and Mars.//> > > The question is who will have an upper hand. My answer is Mars looking at the natal chart. But what I am unsure about is, my question from an earlier post - What is the implication of the dignity of transit Mars as I am undergoing Mars bhukti? This is where I get stuck.> > > > Regards,> Krishna> > > > > > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4912 (20100303) __________> > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.> > http://www.eset.com>

Guest guest

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

I agree. In the chart under discussion, both Sun and Saturn treat each other

as neutrals.

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani.

PS: Sun is with Venus and Mercury. Venus and Sun treat each other as greater

enemies. Sun treats Mercury as his neutral. Mercury treats Sun as his enemy.

jyotish-vidya , " Mrs.Wendy " <jyotishvidya wrote:

>

> Dear Krishna/Ravindramani et all,

>

> Ravindramani Wrote:

> ///He may have to take some normal precautions towards his health during this

month. ///

>

> I'm assuming the above refers to Krishna? In which case I might point to the

fact that F/M Saturn, whilst in mutual aspect with both 4th lord Mars and karaka

(Moon), occupies 4th (mother, home, home country, vehicles etc) in sign of great

enemy; also transit Mars, debilitated in 12th, is presently passing through

Saturn's nakshatra.

>

> Yes, Saturn aspects lagna, but in the 4th therefrom he's neutral to Sun, good

friend to Venus and friend to Mercury.

>

> Best Wishes

> Mrs.Wendy

> http://JyotishVidya.com

>

Guest guest

Dear Krishna,

Thank you for the opportunity that you have given us to know the behavior of Sat

and Mar in the chart of Leo nativities. I also have some sort of personal

interest on Leo rising charts since my daughter, too belong to this category.

You have been generously giving feed back/ incidents happening in your life. It

is much appreciated.

Thank you for the feed back, for the period of July/Aug 2009, though it seems to

be a minor incident but it helps to understand the nature of planets. Then you

were enjoying the dasha of Saturn/Moon/Saturn or Saturn/Moon/Mercury. What

could be your reasoning for that incident? Whatever little knowledge, I have on

the subject, it is due to analyzing the past events only. That gives the

confidence to predict for future since the same nine planets going to control us

again and again.

>>>Dear Gopi ji,

I just remembered that I had a problem with my ankle during july/aug 2009. I

slipped and and my ankle twisted resulting in ligament damage. My ankle was

plastered for 3/4 weeks. But I could walk with the plaster on, though slowly. I

was only not allowed to drive a vehicle when the plaster was on.

Regards, Krishna >>>>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi,

///My experience whatever little shows that debilitated/retro planet does help but not harm in dustanas(6,8,12)either in transit or in natal chart!!!.....///

It would be good if you could show a practical example of this.

Two points I would like to offer here if I may.

1) We should consider the degree of retrograde planets...this has been discussed here many times in the past. As we know, Mars highest degree of debility is 28 deg; So, if he's past that point and then turns retrograde, he is in fact moving back to that highest point of debilitation. If on the other hand he's less than 28 deg when he turns retrograde then he's moving further away from that point.

2) My son (David) is currently running dasa of Mars with transit Mars debilitated in 8th, and believe me he's experiencing an awful lot of problems connected with the houses ruled by Mars i.e. 5th moolatrikona (children), 12th (expenditure) etc.. His business is in a major slump and he's continually angry and frustrated. The tax man is hounding him; he's got two huge mortgages around his neck etc, etc.. All I can do is tell him to hang in there and things WILL get better. Of course he's so angry and frustrated he doesn't believe me.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4913 (20100303) __________

Guest guest

Dear Mrs. Wendy,//Putting all other implications aside, the debilitation could only be detrimental for the houses ruled by Mars and for Mars himself, wouldn't you agree? Please correct me if I'm in error but doesn't Mars move into Leo in May?//

You may be correct in saying that when a planet gets debilitated, it affects the houses it owns. However, I can't comment  as I have not truly experienced this or particularly observed in others charts. I will start observing here afterwards. Mars will enter Leo only on May 27th.

Regards,Krishna

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 11:20 PM, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Dear Krishna,

///Mars is not in the nakshatra of Saturn. Mars is in the nakshatra of LL and close friend Sun. I guess you also meant the same and it is only a typo.///

My apologies - transit Mars occupies nakshatra of Saturn. My eyes must have shifted to the transit chart briefly whilst I was writing.

///The question is who will have an upper hand. My answer is Mars looking at the natal chart.///

Dasa lord rules over all other planets. It is he who sets the tone for this period in your life. Bhukti lord influences dasa lord for better or worse. If the relationship is amicable the results will be favorable.

///What is the implication of the dignity of transit Mars as I am undergoing Mars bhukti? This is where I get stuck.///

Putting all other implications aside, the debilitation could only be detrimental for the houses ruled by Mars and for Mars himself, wouldn't you agree? Please correct me if I'm in error but doesn't Mars move into Leo in May?

Krishnamurthy Seetharama

Thursday, March 04, 2010 12:59 AM

jyotish-vidya

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

//I think, instead of looking for a particular event at this stage, we should focus more on how these planets might express their intentions.//

Agreed.

//The dichotomy (or opposing forces), which is proving a little difficult to fathom, is the relationship between Saturn and Mars.//

Regards,Krishna

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4912 (20100303) __________

Guest guest

Dear Ravindramani,You are welcome to ask for such details. I am sure you could very well see astrological the reasoning behind the event. If you want to know y perspective here it is:

It is interesting to note that actual event of slippage happened during Sat-Moon-Mer-Rah (the event that caused the initial damage). According to the doctor, if I had rested my ankle at that time, it would have healed on its own quickly. But, during that time I was on my  pilgrimage in northern India and had to walk a lot. There was no question of resting my ankle, and I did not feel the pain immediately as well. A week after the slip I walked down Vaishnodevi hill by foot which is about 14-15 Km. I think this might have aggravated the problem. That was the last point on our trip. This was probably during the last couple of days of Rahu period. And, once I returned home I experienced lot of pain in my ankle and was not able to walk properly. Hence, I went to the doctor.

Now to astrological reasoning...Saturn aspects Moon pretty strongly and its aspect on Mercury is weak. However, it has a strong sambandha with Mercury too as it is in Mercury's nakshatra. Rahu is in trines to Moon and thus influences it. Moon is a bitter enemy to both Saturn and Rahu. Moon is the lord of 12H (foot/ankle). I guess Mercury has only provided a friendly support to Saturn to let the event happen in its PD because of its sambandha with Saturn.

That is my take. But, if you have a different perspective, please do share it.Regards,Krishna

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 12:31 PM, ravindramani <ravindramani wrote:

Dear Krishna,

Thank you for the opportunity that you have given us to know the behavior of Sat and Mar in the chart of Leo nativities. I also have some sort of personal interest on Leo rising charts since my daughter, too belong to this category. You have been generously giving feed back/ incidents happening in your life. It is much appreciated.

Thank you for the feed back, for the period of July/Aug 2009, though it seems to be a minor incident but it helps to understand the nature of planets. Then you were enjoying the dasha of Saturn/Moon/Saturn or Saturn/Moon/Mercury. What could be your reasoning for that incident? Whatever little knowledge, I have on the subject, it is due to analyzing the past events only. That gives the confidence to predict for future since the same nine planets going to control us again and again.

>>>Dear Gopi ji,

I just remembered that I had a problem with my ankle during july/aug 2009. I slipped and and my ankle twisted resulting in ligament damage. My ankle was plastered for 3/4 weeks. But I could walk with the plaster on, though slowly. I was only not allowed to drive a vehicle when the plaster was on.

Regards, Krishna >>>>

Guest guest

Dear Mrs Wendy,you are welcome.Point no..1.yes degrees certainly make a difference.I will try to give examples if i am able to get from my saved horoscopes for sure.2.Your son David's Chart i get capricorn lagna with the available data where as you are talking about Sag!!...Pl clarify...Warm regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , "Mrs.Wendy" <jyotishvidya wrote:>> Dear Gopi,> > ///My experience whatever little shows that debilitated/retro planet does help but not harm in dustanas(6,8,12)either in transit or in natal chart!!!.....///> > It would be good if you could show a practical example of this.> > Two points I would like to offer here if I may.> > 1) We should consider the degree of retrograde planets...this has been discussed here many times in the past. As we know, Mars highest degree of debility is 28 deg; So, if he's past that point and then turns retrograde, he is in fact moving back to that highest point of debilitation. If on the other hand he's less than 28 deg when he turns retrograde then he's moving further away from that point.> > 2) My son (David) is currently running dasa of Mars with transit Mars debilitated in 8th, and believe me he's experiencing an awful lot of problems connected with the houses ruled by Mars i.e. 5th moolatrikona (children), 12th (expenditure) etc.. His business is in a major slump and he's continually angry and frustrated. The tax man is hounding him; he's got two huge mortgages around his neck etc, etc.. All I can do is tell him to hang in there and things WILL get better. Of course he's so angry and frustrated he doesn't believe me. > > Best Wishes> Mrs.Wendy> http://JyotishVidya.com> ===================> > > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4913 (20100303) __________> > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.> > http://www.eset.com>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi,

Lagna (for David) is definitely Sagittarius. 10:01 AM, 29 Oct 1965 Warrnambool, Vic, Australia; gives Sagittarius rising 23:59:21 in nakshatra of Venus. Dasa MA-ME-MA-RA.

gopalakrishna

Thursday, March 04, 2010 11:29 PM

jyotish-vidya

Dear Mrs Wendy,you are welcome.Point no..1.yes degrees certainly make a difference.I will try to give examples if i am able to get from my saved horoscopes for sure.2.Your son David's Chart i get capricorn lagna with the available data where as you are talking about Sag!!...Pl clarify...Warm regards,gopi.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4916 (20100304) __________

Guest guest

Dear Mrs Wendy,thanks but i am getting Capr rising 6.25 with the same data of j.hora with Lahiri ayanamsa!!!.Long 142E29;Lat38s23..Regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , "Mrs.Wendy" <jyotishvidya wrote:>> Dear Gopi,> > Lagna (for David) is definitely Sagittarius. 10:01 AM, 29 Oct 1965 Warrnambool, Vic, Australia; gives Sagittarius rising 23:59:21 in nakshatra of Venus. Dasa MA-ME-MA-RA.> > Best Wishes> Mrs.Wendy> http://JyotishVidya.com> ===================> > > > gopalakrishna > Thursday, March 04, 2010 11:29 PM> jyotish-vidya > Re: Leo Natives.> > > > Dear Mrs Wendy,> you are welcome.Point no..1.yes degrees certainly make a difference.I will try to give examples if i am able to get from my saved horoscopes for sure.> 2.Your son David's Chart i get capricorn lagna with the available data where as you are talking about Sag!!...Pl clarify...> Warm regards,> gopi.> > > > > > > > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4916 (20100304) __________> > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.> > http://www.eset.com>

Guest guest

Dear Krishna,

The mutual placement of plants from each other decides the shape of results.  It is the intrinsic nature and the lordship is adding the flavor to the results.  Though apparently, the dasha lords delivering the results but certain other planets which are directly not connected to the dasha lords do contribute their might indirectly.  The event took place as you say during Sat/Mo/Me/Ra.

From Ascendant, Moon is 12th lord with 9th lord placed in10th house.  Venus, the 10th lord receives the aspect of Mars the 9th lord.  It is the connection of dharma and karma.  During the dasha of exalted Moon (travel), there is pilgrimage.  Moon is a feminine planet and denotes female deities in general.  From Moon, Moon herself becomes the 3rd lord of travels with 12th lord.  Saturn becomes the 9th and 10th lord and in mutual aspect with Moon.  Thus Moon fully empowered to give a pilgrimage in Sat/Moon.

Rahu denotes travel and feet too, which is placed in Virgo which denotes pilgrimage in its period.  From Moon Rahu is in trine the 5th house.  It is the 9th from 9th denoting spiritual activities.  Rahu acts as the house lord during its dahsa.  Rahu is in the sign of Mercury and in the constellation of 9th lord.  The subtle point is that whenever Rahu period starts operating the other end automatically gets life i.e. to say the tail Ketu.    (Learned members in the group may have different notions on this).  In the chart, Mercury and Ketu have exchanged their constellations.  From Lagna and from Mercury, Ketu is in 8th house.

Coming to the mutual placements during the operating period, with reference to Lagna, Saturn and Moon are in 1:7 but with reference to D-9, their placement is 6:8, there could some results which one may not relish. 

Now you are enjoying Sat/Mar.  From Ascendant they are in 1:7.  In D-9, they are in 2:12, when Mars AD lord is in debilitation in 12th house, there may be some results which may not be to one’s liking.  Hence, I am of the view, you may have to take normal precautions.

I always view Sat and Mars conjunction, their opposition and their mutual aspects (when they are placed 4:10) cautiously irrespective of the Ascendant rising.  In my view, they are first natural malefics and they behave as such and then their role of functional comes as per the Ascendant rising.  Learned members may have different opinion here also.

I born with Sagittarius lagna.  Saturn and Mars are in Lagna.  Mars is 5th lord in the sign of Jupiter.  Jupiter is in my 11th house.  They are in 3:11 position.  In D-9 they are in 6:8 positions.  I am also undergoing Sat/Mar.  Mars transits in my 8th house from my Asc. I always view Mars, a natural malefic primarily.  His functional nature comes later.  This is how I view a chart.  

Kindly bear with me, it is a lengthy one and I always lack of brevity.

Guest guest

Dear Gopi,

If I am permitted to write a line here, Parashara Lite takes 10:00 hours as time zone for Warrnambool and Jhora takes time zone as 9:00 hours in basic calculations that is the issue here.

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 10:09 AM, gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 wrote:

Dear Mrs Wendy,thanks but i am getting Capr rising 6.25 with the same data of j.hora with Lahiri ayanamsa!!!.Long 142E29;Lat38s23..Regards,gopi.

jyotish-vidya , " Mrs.Wendy " <jyotishvidya wrote:>

> Dear Gopi,> > Lagna (for David) is definitely Sagittarius. 10:01 AM, 29 Oct 1965 Warrnambool, Vic, Australia; gives Sagittarius rising 23:59:21 in nakshatra of Venus. Dasa MA-ME-MA-RA.

> > Best Wishes> Mrs.Wendy> http://JyotishVidya.com

Guest guest

Dear Gopi,

Am resending this as it seems to have gone missing and, as I have to leave the computer for awhile, I thought I'd just resend it quickly. Maybe someone else would care to check David's chart to determine which software has a glitch

Dear Gopi,

Well that's a mystery isn't it. The data is correct and so is the ayanamsha. But I'm in no doubt that he has Sagittarius rising. I've just had news that my elder son (Andrew) was in a car accident. His car is a complete write-off; but, as far as we know, he isn't badly injured...he's having more x-rays now as I speak.

gopalakrishna

Friday, March 05, 2010 12:39 PM

jyotish-vidya

Dear Mrs Wendy,thanks but i am getting Capr rising 6.25 with the same data of j.hora with Lahiri ayanamsa!!!.Long 142E29;Lat38s23..Regards,gopi.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4916 (20100304) __________

Guest guest

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

It is unfortunate that your son met with an accident and sorry to hear that.

I attach a image file of the chart of David created by an online software supported by www. astro.com and I am sure you are familar with the circular chart which also gives Dhanur lagna rising 23:59:24.

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Dear Gopi,

Am resending this as it seems to have gone missing and, as I have to leave the computer for awhile, I thought I'd just resend it quickly. Maybe someone else would care to check David's chart to determine which software has a glitch

Dear Gopi,

Well that's a mystery isn't it. The data is correct and so is the ayanamsha. But I'm in no doubt that he has Sagittarius rising. I've just had news that my elder son (Andrew) was in a car accident. His car is a complete write-off; but, as far as we know, he isn't badly injured...he's having more x-rays now as I speak.

Guest guest

Dear Mrs Wendy,Sorry to note that your son met with an accident.I Pray GOD that he will be all right soon.Just now i saw this post.Rest later....Warm regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , "Mrs.Wendy" <jyotishvidya wrote:>> Dear Gopi,> > Am resending this as it seems to have gone missing and, as I have to leave the computer for awhile, I thought I'd just resend it quickly. Maybe someone else would care to check David's chart to determine which software has a glitch> _________________________> > Dear Gopi,> > Well that's a mystery isn't it. The data is correct and so is the ayanamsha. But I'm in no doubt that he has Sagittarius rising. I've just had news that my elder son (Andrew) was in a car accident. His car is a complete write-off; but, as far as we know, he isn't badly injured...he's having more x-rays now as I speak.> > Best Wishes> Mrs.Wendy> http://JyotishVidya.com> ===================> > > > gopalakrishna > Friday, March 05, 2010 12:39 PM> jyotish-vidya > Re: Leo Natives.> > > > Dear Mrs Wendy,> thanks but i am getting Capr rising 6.25 with the same data of j.hora with Lahiri ayanamsa!!!.Long 142E29;Lat38s23..> Regards,> gopi.> > > > > > > > > > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4916 (20100304) __________> > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.> > http://www.eset.com>

Guest guest

Dear Ravindra mani,you are welcome.Thanx for the info.Now it appears it is the problem of softwares which we are using.We have to check the chart thouroughly from both lagnas and find out which SW is corect!!!..Love and regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , "C.S. Ravindramani" <ravindramani wrote:>> Dear Gopi,> > If I am permitted to write a line here, Parashara Lite takes 10:00 hours as> time zone for Warrnambool and Jhora takes time zone as 9:00 hours in basic> calculations that is the issue here.> > Regards, C.S. Ravindramani> > On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 10:09 AM, gopalakrishna gopi_b927 wrote:> > >> >> > *Dear Mrs Wendy,> > thanks but i am getting Capr rising 6.25 with the same data of j.hora with> > Lahiri ayanamsa!!!.Long 142E29;Lat38s23..> > Regards,> > gopi.> > *> > jyotish-vidya , "Mrs.Wendy" jyotishvidya@> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Gopi,> > >> > > Lagna (for David) is definitely Sagittarius. 10:01 AM, 29 Oct 1965> > Warrnambool, Vic, Australia; gives Sagittarius rising 23:59:21 in nakshatra> > of Venus. Dasa MA-ME-MA-RA.> > >> > > Best Wishes> > > Mrs.Wendy> > > http://JyotishVidya.com> >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Ravindramani,Thanks for your inputs on my chart.  I will take normal precautions as suggested.Regards,Krishna

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 10:57 AM, C.S. Ravindramani <ravindramani wrote:

Dear Krishna,

The mutual placement of plants from each other decides the shape of results.  It is the intrinsic nature and the lordship is adding the flavor to the results.  Though apparently, the dasha lords delivering the results but certain other planets which are directly not connected to the dasha lords do contribute their might indirectly.  The event took place as you say during Sat/Mo/Me/Ra.

From Ascendant, Moon is 12th lord with 9th lord placed in10th house.  Venus, the 10th lord receives the aspect of Mars the 9th lord.  It is the connection of dharma and karma.  During the dasha of exalted Moon (travel), there is pilgrimage.  Moon is a feminine planet and denotes female deities in general.  From Moon, Moon herself becomes the 3rd lord of travels with 12th lord.  Saturn becomes the 9th and 10th lord and in mutual aspect with Moon.  Thus Moon fully empowered to give a pilgrimage in Sat/Moon.

Rahu denotes travel and feet too, which is placed in Virgo which denotes pilgrimage in its period.  From Moon Rahu is in trine the 5th house.  It is the 9th from 9th denoting spiritual activities.  Rahu acts as the house lord during its dahsa.  Rahu is in the sign of Mercury and in the constellation of 9th lord.  The subtle point is that whenever Rahu period starts operating the other end automatically gets life i.e. to say the tail Ketu.    (Learned members in the group may have different notions on this).  In the chart, Mercury and Ketu have exchanged their constellations.  From Lagna and from Mercury, Ketu is in 8th house.

Coming to the mutual placements during the operating period, with reference to Lagna, Saturn and Moon are in 1:7 but with reference to D-9, their placement is 6:8, there could some results which one may not relish. 

Now you are enjoying Sat/Mar.  From Ascendant they are in 1:7.  In D-9, they are in 2:12, when Mars AD lord is in debilitation in 12th house, there may be some results which may not be to one’s liking.  Hence, I am of the view, you may have to take normal precautions.

I always view Sat and Mars conjunction, their opposition and their mutual aspects (when they are placed 4:10) cautiously irrespective of the Ascendant rising.  In my view, they are first natural malefics and they behave as such and then their role of functional comes as per the Ascendant rising.  Learned members may have different opinion here also.

I born with Sagittarius lagna.  Saturn and Mars are in Lagna.  Mars is 5th lord in the sign of Jupiter.  Jupiter is in my 11th house.  They are in 3:11 position.  In D-9 they are in 6:8 positions.  I am also undergoing Sat/Mar.  Mars transits in my 8th house from my Asc. I always view Mars, a natural malefic primarily.  His functional nature comes later.  This is how I view a chart.  

Kindly bear with me, it is a lengthy one and I always lack of brevity.

Guest guest

Dear Mrs. Wendy,Sorry to hear that your Son has met with an accident. Is he the same one who had a bad accident when he was a teenager? I hope he will quickly come out of it.For David, 10h time zone seems to be correct.

Regards,Krishna

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Dear Gopi,

Am resending this as it seems to have gone missing and, as I have to leave the computer for awhile, I thought I'd just resend it quickly. Maybe someone else would care to check David's chart to determine which software has a glitch

Dear Gopi,

Well that's a mystery isn't it. The data is correct and so is the ayanamsha. But I'm in no doubt that he has Sagittarius rising. I've just had news that my elder son (Andrew) was in a car accident. His car is a complete write-off; but, as far as we know, he isn't badly injured...he's having more x-rays now as I speak.

gopalakrishna

jyotish-vidya

Guest guest

Dear Mrs Wendy and others,As seen from lahiri's ephemeris ,time zone+10hrs seems to be right and is the same as per Parashara Lite.In case JH +9 needs correction.once this is corrected as Mentioned by shri ravindramani Ji,the rest are all same.He is Dhanur Lagna at 23.59 and Moon in Moola II at 5.03Currently running dasa of Mars/Merc/Mars.Seems the car had some electrical problem leading to accident.Iam sure Mr David will be alright and will come out of from his intially.Prayers to Lord for his speedy recovery. Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"Planets are

neutral Controllers of Mans Karma --- On Fri, 3/5/10, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidyaRe: Re: Leo Natives."Jyotish-Vidya" <jyotish-vidya >Friday, March 5, 2010, 1:13 AM

Dear Gopi,

Am resending this as it seems to have gone missing and, as I have to leave the computer for awhile, I thought I'd just resend it quickly. Maybe someone else would care to check David's chart to determine which software has a glitch

____________ _________ ____

Dear Gopi,

Well that's a mystery isn't it. The data is correct and so is the ayanamsha. But I'm in no doubt that he has Sagittarius rising. I've just had news that my elder son (Andrew) was in a car accident. His car is a complete write-off; but, as far as we know, he isn't badly injured...he' s having more x-rays now as I speak.

Best WishesMrs.Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com============ =======

gopalakrishna

jyotish-vidya

Dear Mrs Wendy,thanks but i am getting Capr rising 6.25 with the same data of j.hora with Lahiri ayanamsa!!!. Long 142E29;Lat38s23. .Regards,gopi.

http://www.eset. com

Guest guest

Wendy ji,

///My son (David) is currently running dasa of Mars with transit Mars

debilitated in 8th, and believe me he's experiencing an awful lot of problems

connected with the houses ruled by Mars i.e. 5th moolatrikona (children), 12th

(expenditure) etc///

Any neecha graha tends to cause problems during its periods, right? I still

remember going through hell on the career front during BU/GU/GU, which only got

better during BU/GU/SA. Of course, if said graha is in favourable house in

transit, some of the pain goes away (like my BU/SA/GU now, which is running

fine).

If I may make a comparison, during a neecha graha's period, one is told to face

hundred lashes of the cane. But if said neecha graha is transiting good place,

it's like getting the lashes while wearing a thick coat--still hurts, but the

pain is considerably lessened.

Balaji Narasimhan

Author & Editor

http://www.balaji.ind.in/

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

Guest guest

Dear Krishna, Ravindramani and All,

///Is he the same one who had a bad accident when he was a teenager?///

Yes indeed it was Andrew (the eldest) who had this recent accident and also the severe one when he was a teenager. I make a point of phoning him and his partner Terrie (almost) every day because they can't call out on their phone. Often it's just a quick call to make sure everything's okay and to see if there's anything they need me to do for them. But I hadn't phoned since Tuesday and the accident happened Wednesday around 9.45am.

Andrew was crossing a major intersection (with traffic lights) and another vehicle came speeding through the red lights on his left. Thank goodness no-one was in the (left) passenger side. He said the other vehicle was travelling so fast he didn't even see it. The first he knew was when it hit and the bonnet came up towards him. He has a hairline fracture to his rib and lots of bruising; otherwise thank God, he seems to be alright. Of course his car is a complete write-off.

It seems that every time I miss calling for a few days something major happens. I vowed today not to neglect to check in ever again.

Krishnamurthy Seetharama

Friday, March 05, 2010 4:13 PM

jyotish-vidya

Re: Re: Leo Natives.

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

Sorry to hear that your Son has met with an accident. Is he the same one who had a bad accident when he was a teenager? I hope he will quickly come out of it.

For David, 10h time zone seems to be correct.

Regards,Krishna

Guest guest

Dear Wendy ji,

Namaste.

Sorry to hear about your son Andrew having an accident. Through God's Grace, he

has escaped without serious injuries.

I hope he makes a speedy recovery. It is always a greater emotional trauma for a

parent, whenever the child, 9no matter how old) is in any pain. Sometimes it is

easier to bear our own pain than see our loved ones suffer.

Please do NOT blame yourself, as you are creating a self-fulfilling prophesy in

the process and it will build a fear complex.

He is an adult and can look after himself. Your own health has been poor, and

you need to look after yourself first, only then will you have the emotional

energy to help others.

warmest regards

Sheevani

jyotish-vidya , " Mrs.Wendy " <jyotishvidya wrote:

>

> Dear Krishna, Ravindramani and All,

>

> ///Is he the same one who had a bad accident when he was a teenager?///

>

> Yes indeed it was Andrew (the eldest) who had this recent accident and also

the severe one when he was a teenager. I make a point of phoning him and his

partner Terrie (almost) every day because they can't call out on their phone.

Often it's just a quick call to make sure everything's okay and to see if

there's anything they need me to do for them. But I hadn't phoned since Tuesday

and the accident happened Wednesday around 9.45am.

>

> Andrew was crossing a major intersection (with traffic lights) and another

vehicle came speeding through the red lights on his left. Thank goodness no-one

was in the (left) passenger side. He said the other vehicle was travelling so

fast he didn't even see it. The first he knew was when it hit and the bonnet

came up towards him. He has a hairline fracture to his rib and lots of bruising;

otherwise thank God, he seems to be alright. Of course his car is a complete

write-off.

>

> It seems that every time I miss calling for a few days something major

happens. I vowed today not to neglect to check in ever again.

>

> Best Wishes

> Mrs.Wendy

> http://JyotishVidya.com

> ===================

>

>

>

>

> Krishnamurthy Seetharama

> Friday, March 05, 2010 4:13 PM

> jyotish-vidya

> Re: Re: Leo Natives.

>

>

>

> Dear Mrs. Wendy,

>

>

>

> Sorry to hear that your Son has met with an accident. Is he the same one who

had a bad accident when he was a teenager? I hope he will quickly come out of

it.

>

>

> For David, 10h time zone seems to be correct.

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature

database 4916 (20100304) __________

>

> The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

>

> http://www.eset.com

>