are in the 7H(aquarious) but soon these planets will be transiting to the 8H

pisces.

Could somebody kindly explain what can be expected in the coming period for leo

natives?

warmest regards

Sheevani

Guest guest

Dear Sheevani,

Unfortunately one size does not fit all; and, depending on other factors, i.e. placement/dignity/conjunction of dasa lords, dispositors, nakshatra lords, aspects, transits etc, etc; very different results can be expected. Each horoscope is unique and must be assessed individually.

Best WishesMrs.Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com===================

Sheevani

Monday, March 01, 2010 8:23 PM

jyotish-vidya

Leo Natives.

Dear Wendy ji and all respected members,Namaste.While looking at current transits, leo lagna natives seem to be going through a difficult patch. Of course the natal chart and dasha periods will determine the actual manifestation.In transit, leo lagna is under paap kartari yoga with deb retro mars in 12H and retro shani in 2H and deb rahu in 5H. Currently jupiter, venus,mercury and sun are in the 7H(aquarious) but soon these planets will be transiting to the 8H pisces.Could somebody kindly explain what can be expected in the coming period for leo natives?warmest regardsSheevani

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4906 (20100301) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Dear Mrs Wendy Ji and members.Iam sure we r taking the situation of moon for leo natives as of now it is 12th to virgo in which saturn is loacted..Ketu in gemini is 10th from leo.of th threenakshtra lord that direct life events r of ketu(Makha).poorva phalguni and uttra(sun) partially.Of these ketu born Makhanakshtra has more pronounced effect on leo natives.as a nodes it takes cues from Mangal/Mars.leo native known always independent,taking lead and gracious work more for sake of not their own gains but would also show concern for others.yet the feeling that they r different some times gives hardships in life.yet jupiter and venus shadow them the course as lords as lords of 5th and 9th in genearl.Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish

Services(For all counseling services)Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma --- On Mon, 3/1/10, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidyaRe: Leo Natives.jyotish-vidya Date: Monday, March 1, 2010, 8:46 PM

Dear Sheevani,

Unfortunately one size does not fit all; and, depending on other factors, i.e. placement/dignity/ conjunction of dasa lords, dispositors, nakshatra lords, aspects, transits etc, etc; very different results can be expected. Each horoscope is unique and must be assessed individually.

Best WishesMrs.Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com============ =======

Sheevani

jyotish-vidya

Leo Natives.

Dear Wendy ji and all respected members,Namaste.While looking at current transits, leo lagna natives seem to be going through a difficult patch. Of course the natal chart and dasha periods will determine the actual manifestation.In transit, leo lagna is under paap kartari yoga with deb retro mars in 12H and retro shani in 2H and deb rahu in 5H. Currently jupiter, venus,mercury and sun are in the 7H(aquarious) but soon these planets will be transiting to the 8H pisces.Could somebody kindly explain what can be expected in the coming period for leo natives?warmest regardsSheevani

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4906 (20100301) __________

http://www.eset. com

Guest guest

This thread is interesting to me as mine is Leo lagna with Sun in it. Added to that, I just started my Sat-Mars period. So far so good. I will update if any events take place.Regards,Krishna

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 7:16 AM, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Dear Sheevani,

Unfortunately one size does not fit all; and, depending on other factors, i.e. placement/dignity/conjunction of dasa lords, dispositors, nakshatra lords, aspects, transits etc, etc; very different results can be expected. Each horoscope is unique and must be assessed individually.

Sheevani

jyotish-vidya

Leo Natives.

Guest guest

Dear Krishna,

Yes, of course! I was scratching my head earlier today trying to remember what (if any) Leo lagna's I had on file. Sorry, yours didn't come immediately to mind...probably because I had to go out for a few hours and really didn't have a lot of time to dwell on it.

Krishnamurthy Seetharama

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 2:47 PM

jyotish-vidya

Re: Leo Natives.

This thread is interesting to me as mine is Leo lagna with Sun in it. Added to that, I just started my Sat-Mars period. So far so good. I will update if any events take place. Regards,Krishna

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 7:16 AM, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya (AT) bigpond (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Sheevani,

Unfortunately one size does not fit all; and, depending on other factors, i.e. placement/dignity/conjunction of dasa lords, dispositors, nakshatra lords, aspects, transits etc, etc; very different results can be expected. Each horoscope is unique and must be assessed individually.

Sheevani

jyotish-vidya

Leo Natives.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4907 (20100302) __________

Guest guest

Dear Mrs. Wendy,How would be my Sat-Mar period be given the current transits?My yogakaraka Mars is retrograde and debilitated now. However, at this point in time, it is far away from the deep point of debilitation. However, in may it again gets deeply debilitated. At that time it will be in the nakshatra of Mercury while Saturn would be disposited by Mercury. And, Mercury will be in Aries a martian sign. I guess something is brewing...

Regards,Krishna

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 1:40 PM, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Dear Krishna,

Yes, of course! I was scratching my head earlier today trying to remember what (if any) Leo lagna's I had on file. Sorry, yours didn't come immediately to mind...probably because I had to go out for a few hours and really didn't have a lot of time to dwell on it.

Krishnamurthy Seetharama

jyotish-vidya

This thread is interesting to me as mine is Leo lagna with Sun in it. Added to that, I just started my Sat-Mars period. So far so good. I will update if any events take place. Regards,Krishna

Dear Sheevani,

Unfortunately one size does not fit all; and, depending on other factors, i.e. placement/dignity/conjunction of dasa lords, dispositors, nakshatra lords, aspects, transits etc, etc; very different results can be expected. Each horoscope is unique and must be assessed individually.

Sheevani

jyotish-vidya

Leo Natives.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4907 (20100302) __________

Guest guest

Dear Krishna,

Can u confirm the following if you have time?

Do you feel that your house is filled with some kind of noise, facing noise pollution since September 2009? (even children making noise at home by way of playing, somebody playing music in high volume say your neighbors etc.....)

Do you face problems from rats or say from unwanted repitiles such as cockroach etc......

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani

PS: May be my questions seem to be somewhat ludicurous..... still... if you can...

>>>>>>This thread is interesting to me as mine is Leo lagna with Sun in it. Added to that, I just started my Sat-Mars period. So far so good. I will update if any events take place.>>>>>>Regards,Krishna

Guest guest

Dear Ravindramani,I am really surprised by your query... :-)But, I don't notice anything unusual about noise pollution since September 2009. Of course when my grand daughter visits us she makes lot of noise. But that is nothing unusual and we enjoy that. We did not see a rat for a while now. Regarding cockroaches, yes we do get occasional visitors. Again, this is pretty normal.

What was the reason for your query?Regards,Krishna

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 2:50 PM, C.S. Ravindramani <ravindramani wrote:

Dear Krishna,

Can u confirm the following if you have time?

Do you feel that your house is filled with some kind of noise, facing noise pollution since September 2009? (even children making noise at home by way of playing, somebody playing music in high volume say your neighbors etc.....)

Do you face problems from rats or say from unwanted repitiles such as cockroach etc......

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani

PS: May be my questions seem to be somewhat ludicurous..... still... if you can...

>>>>>>This thread is interesting to me as mine is Leo lagna with Sun in it. Added to that, I just started my Sat-Mars period. So far so good. I will update if any events take place.>>>>>>Regards,Krishna

Guest guest

PS: I forgot to add that both Mars and Saturn aspect Mercury in my natal chart.Regards,Krishna

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 2:30 PM, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:

Dear Mrs. Wendy,How would be my Sat-Mar period be given the current transits?My yogakaraka Mars is retrograde and debilitated now. However, at this point in time, it is far away from the deep point of debilitation. However, in may it again gets deeply debilitated. At that time it will be in the nakshatra of Mercury while Saturn would be disposited by Mercury. And, Mercury will be in Aries a martian sign. I guess something is brewing...

Regards,Krishna

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 1:40 PM, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Dear Krishna,

Yes, of course! I was scratching my head earlier today trying to remember what (if any) Leo lagna's I had on file. Sorry, yours didn't come immediately to mind...probably because I had to go out for a few hours and really didn't have a lot of time to dwell on it.

Krishnamurthy Seetharama

jyotish-vidya

Dear Sheevani,

Sheevani

jyotish-vidya

Leo Natives.

Guest guest

Dear Krishna,

Thanks for the feed back.   I am working on a certain technique and applying a particular dasha on charts.  During the period of the said dasha, and as per the present transits, inter alia, one should enjoy those results too, (which I asked you).   I would revert back to you in detail, in due course of time,  when I am sure and fully satisfied with the technique.

Once again thank you for the prompt feed back.

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani,

>>>>>Dear Ravindramani,

I am really surprised by your query... :-)

But, I don't notice anything unusual about noise pollution since September 2009. Of course when my grand daughter visits us she makes lot of noise. But that is nothing unusual and we enjoy that. We did not see a rat for a while now. Regarding cockroaches, yes we do get occasional visitors. Again, this is pretty normal.

What was the reason for your query?>>>>>>Regards, Krishna>>>>>

Guest guest

Dear Ravindramani,Good to know that you are active in some research. I wish you all the best!Regards,Krishna

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 6:57 PM, C.S. Ravindramani <ravindramani wrote:

Dear Krishna,

Thanks for the feed back.   I am working on a certain technique and applying a particular dasha on charts.  During the period of the said dasha, and as per the present transits, inter alia, one should enjoy those results too, (which I asked you).   I would revert back to you in detail, in due course of time,  when I am sure and fully satisfied with the technique.

Once again thank you for the prompt feed back.

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani,

>>>>>Dear Ravindramani,

I am really surprised by your query... :-)

But, I don't notice anything unusual about noise pollution since September 2009. Of course when my grand daughter visits us she makes lot of noise. But that is nothing unusual and we enjoy that. We did not see a rat for a while now. Regarding cockroaches, yes we do get occasional visitors. Again, this is pretty normal.

What was the reason for your query?>>>>>>Regards, Krishna>>>>>

Guest guest

Dear Krishna,

Above all we need to take into account the relationship between dasa and bhukti lords. In this instance they're not well disposed. As we know, it's the bhukti lord who influences dasa lord whilst P/D lord lends his influence to bhukti lord. I think we can safely assume that (at the very least) there is likely to be some uneasiness for you.

Bhukti lord Mars, dispositor of dasa lord Saturn, is (as you say) transiting 12th in sign of debility. However, in transit at least, their relationship is improved. In 3rd/11th to each other, Mars is temporarily friendly to Saturn i.e. neutral...not good, not bad.

I'm curious to see what Ravindramani has to offer...

Krishnamurthy Seetharama

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 5:00 PM

jyotish-vidya

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

How would be my Sat-Mar period be given the current transits?

My yogakaraka Mars is retrograde and debilitated now. However, at this point in time, it is far away from the deep point of debilitation. However, in may it again gets deeply debilitated. At that time it will be in the nakshatra of Mercury while Saturn would be disposited by Mercury. And, Mercury will be in Aries a martian sign. I guess something is brewing...

Regards,Krishna

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4910 (20100302) __________

Guest guest

With reference to Lagna Saturn transits over his second house and Mars transits in 12th house. Radical Sun the Lagna Lord and Lagna comes under malefic influence.   In transit Mars influences transit Sun. In transit there is no benefic influence on Mars.

He may have to take some normal precautions towards his health during this month.  Sun will move away from Aquarius next month. Then Saturn would influence Sun for a month.   After that Jupiter would take care of transit Saturn and Mars.   I am not taking into consideration the Vedha and Vipareet Vedha principles here.

Rahu is PD lord, who occupies the constellation of Mars.  Rahu is in 12th house of Navamsa.  Expenditure towards spouse may also be a probability.

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani.

Guest guest

Yeah, you are right.  Debilitation of Mars in transit is somewhat problematic if he is not disposed favorably in natal charts of Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.  In my case he rules 5th house. He transits in 8th house.   In Leo, he becomes the outright yoga karaka and for Aries rising nativities, he himself becomes the LL.  The houses he rules, falls in 6:8 axis in zodiac.  Hence Mars has to be viewed carefully.  In your case, Aries rising, Mars as Lagna lord, he should extend protection but for that he should not be under affliction particularly from Saturn, as he is a functional malefic for these Ascendants.  

Further, he represents buildings, for Leo nativities he tends to bring in expenditure towards maintenance or repair works towards one’s residence since Cancer becomes the house of loss or expenditure.   The same could be a possibility in case of Krishna also.  Here Mars aspects his own house with an exalted planet but Saturn the 6th lord in 4th house.  The period is of Sat/Mars.  Mars is debilitated in 12th house of loss and expenditure.

Yeah, there are striking similarities in the charts of Krishna and my daughter.  She born after 30 years, approximately, after Krishna.  Saturn is in Scorpio which influences the 12th Lord Moon in 10th house and 10th lord Venus.  

Guest guest

ooopps.  I made a mistake again, the cutting and pasting and chating.........

Kindly friends, this has no relevance to the thread .......ignore this message please.......

C.S. Ravindramani....

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 11:43 AM, C.S. Ravindramani <ravindramani wrote:

Yeah, you are right.  Debilitation of Mars in transit is somewhat problematic if he is not disposed favorably in natal charts of Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.  In my case he rules 5th house. He transits in 8th house.   In Leo, he becomes the outright yoga karaka and for Aries rising nativities, he himself becomes the LL.  The houses he rules, falls in 6:8 axis in zodiac.  Hence Mars has to be viewed carefully.  In your case, Aries rising, Mars as Lagna lord, he should extend protection but for that he should not be under affliction particularly from Saturn, as he is a functional malefic for these Ascendants.  

Further, he represents buildings, for Leo nativities he tends to bring in expenditure towards maintenance or repair works towards one’s residence since Cancer becomes the house of loss or expenditure.   The same could be a possibility in case of Krishna also.  Here Mars aspects his own house with an exalted planet but Saturn the 6th lord in 4th house.  The period is of Sat/Mars.  Mars is debilitated in 12th house of loss and expenditure.

Yeah, there are striking similarities in the charts of Krishna and my daughter.  She born after 30 years, approximately, after Krishna.  Saturn is in Scorpio which influences the 12th Lord Moon in 10th house and 10th lord Venus.  

Guest guest

Dear Krishna/Ravindramani et all,

Ravindramani Wrote:

///He may have to take some normal precautions towards his health during this month. ///

I'm assuming the above refers to Krishna? In which case I might point to the fact that F/M Saturn, whilst in mutual aspect with both 4th lord Mars and karaka (Moon), occupies 4th (mother, home, home country, vehicles etc) in sign of great enemy; also transit Mars, debilitated in 12th, is presently passing through Saturn's nakshatra.

Yes, Saturn aspects lagna, but in the 4th therefrom he's neutral to Sun, good friend to Venus and friend to Mercury.

C.S. Ravindramani

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 1:27 PM

jyotish-vidya

With reference to Lagna Saturn transits over his second house and Mars transits in 12th house. Radical Sun the Lagna Lord and Lagna comes under malefic influence. In transit Mars influences transit Sun. In transit there is no benefic influence on Mars.

He may have to take some normal precautions towards his health during this month. Sun will move away from Aquarius next month. Then Saturn would influence Sun for a month. After that Jupiter would take care of transit Saturn and Mars. I am not taking into consideration the Vedha and Vipareet Vedha principles here.

Rahu is PD lord, who occupies the constellation of Mars. Rahu is in 12th house of Navamsa. Expenditure towards spouse may also be a probability.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4910 (20100302) __________

Guest guest

Dear Mrs. Wendy, and All//I think we can safely assume that (at the very least) there is likely to be some uneasiness for you.//

I Hope that it will be just some uneasiness and nothing more.

I agree with you that dasha bhukti lords are not placed aversely in transit. In the natal chart they influence each other. In the natal chart, considering compound relationships, Mars is sitting a friendly sign (and is Yogakaraka too) and Saturn is sitting in a Bitter Enemy's sign. Since Mars is the bhukti lord, who is better placed, and going to influence the dasha lord, I hope the period will not be bad. 

However, the only concern is the current dignity of Mars. Based on its transit dignity will it cause some harm? If it is going to harm something what will it harm? The possibilities could include the signfications of 12H (based on transit), or it could be any of  10H, Lagna, 4H or 5H significations  based on its natal position.

Please provide your inputs

Regards,Krishna

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 5:42 AM, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Dear Krishna,

Above all we need to take into account the relationship between dasa and bhukti lords. In this instance they're not well disposed. As we know, it's the bhukti lord who influences dasa lord whilst P/D lord lends his influence to bhukti lord. I think we can safely assume that (at the very least) there is likely to be some uneasiness for you.

Bhukti lord Mars, dispositor of dasa lord Saturn, is (as you say) transiting 12th in sign of debility. However, in transit at least, their relationship is improved. In 3rd/11th to each other, Mars is temporarily friendly to Saturn i.e. neutral...not good, not bad.

I'm curious to see what Ravindramani has to offer...

Krishnamurthy Seetharama

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 5:00 PM

jyotish-vidya

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

How would be my Sat-Mar period be given the current transits?

My yogakaraka Mars is retrograde and debilitated now. However, at this point in time, it is far away from the deep point of debilitation. However, in may it again gets deeply debilitated. At that time it will be in the nakshatra of Mercury while Saturn would be disposited by Mercury. And, Mercury will be in Aries a martian sign. I guess something is brewing...

Regards,Krishna

Guest guest

Dear krishna murthy ji,as far as i can see i dont see any problem during sat-mars about 10H significations specially career.Mars in the star of sun being a friend and your Dasamsa show mars exalted in 11th while the dispositor sat in lagna.10H is fortified with chandra mangal yoga while the dispositor is in lagna with L/L.Sat is also in the star of a friend also hapens to be the 2/11L you may get monetery benefits aswell after sat gets direct in transit specially it will be aspg your 8H of surprises!!Though Mo is 12L its also in the naks of Mars the YK.Yk as we know always helps.Mo is also the 5L of D-10.Sat is 7L of position giver aswell aspg 10H/L being bosom friend.I would like to know whether you got any advancement in career during sat's transit in Leo and also about your health during the period.I would also like to know about my blood group....Love and regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:>> Dear Mrs. Wendy, and All> > //I think we can safely assume that (at the very least) there is likely to> be some uneasiness for you.//> I Hope that it will be just some uneasiness and nothing more.> > I agree with you that dasha bhukti lords are not placed aversely in transit.> In the natal chart they influence each other. In the natal chart,> considering compound relationships, Mars is sitting a friendly sign (and is> Yogakaraka too) and Saturn is sitting in a Bitter Enemy's sign. Since Mars> is the bhukti lord, who is better placed, and going to influence the dasha> lord, I hope the period will not be bad.> > However, the only concern is the current dignity of Mars. Based on its> transit dignity will it cause some harm? If it is going to harm something> what will it harm? The possibilities could include the signfications of 12H> (based on transit), or it could be any of 10H, Lagna, 4H or 5H> significations based on its natal position.> > Please provide your inputs> > Regards,> Krishna> > > On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 5:42 AM, Mrs.Wendy jyotishvidya wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Krishna,> >> > Above all we need to take into account the relationship between dasa and> > bhukti lords. In this instance they're not well disposed. As we know, it's> > the bhukti lord who influences dasa lord whilst P/D lord lends his influence> > to bhukti lord. I think we can safely assume that (at the very least) there> > is likely to be some uneasiness for you.> >> > Bhukti lord Mars, dispositor of dasa lord Saturn, is (as you say)> > transiting 12th in sign of debility. However, in transit at least,> > their relationship is improved. In 3rd/11th to each other, Mars is> > temporarily friendly to Saturn i.e. neutral...not good, not bad.> >> > I'm curious to see what Ravindramani has to offer...> >> > Best Wishes> > Mrs.Wendy> > http://JyotishVidya.com> > ===================> >> > ** Krishnamurthy Seetharama kmurthys58 > *Sent:* Tuesday, March 02, 2010 5:00 PM> > *To:* jyotish-vidya > > *Subject:* Re: Leo Natives.> >> >> >> > Dear Mrs. Wendy,> >> > How would be my Sat-Mar period be given the current transits?> >> > My yogakaraka Mars is retrograde and debilitated now. However, at this> > point in time, it is far away from the deep point of debilitation. However,> > in may it again gets deeply debilitated. At that time it will be in the> > nakshatra of Mercury while Saturn would be disposited by Mercury. And,> > Mercury will be in Aries a martian sign. I guess something is brewing...> >> > Regards,> > Krishna> >> >> >> >> > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature> > database 4910 (20100302) __________> >> >> > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.> >> > http://www.eset.com> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Krishna,

///Since Mars is the bhukti lord, who is better placed, and going to influence the dasha lord, I hope the period will not be bad.///

If I might just add some thoughts here. I know I'm some years older than you, and perhaps this is the reason why; but honestly I feel more like an observer than a participant in the ebb and flow of life. The only time I even take a look at my own chart is when I'm experiencing communication problems of one sort or another. I look, out of curiosity, and sure enough Mercury will either be heavily combust and/or in retrograde motion. It's just idle curiosity and nothing more. I also, from time to time, will relate to certain (past) periods if I feel there's some knowledge there I can share.

Both my husband and myself are in our senior years now and the awareness that death will beckon sooner rather than later grows stronger with each passing year. But, this (again) is little more than a growing awareness and causes me no concern...what is to be will be! I'm not saying you're wrong to want to know what this (or any) dasa has in store for you; what I am saying is that no matter what your karma is, if you dwell (as Eckhart Tolle says) in the NOW, you will never have anything to fear!

Life happens; it comes, it goes...it manifests and it dissolves. By being an observer (a witness) to this ever-changing pattern we, surely, will come to realize that the "Self" (the silent witness) remains eternally unaffected by the flow and ebb of life. This, after all, is who we really are!

Please know that this, in no way, is meant to discourage the discussion on your current dasa... I just want to remind you to approach it (only) as a discussion and put away any feelings of apprehension.

Your chart is quite unique in that the greatest enemy of dasa lord Saturn happens to be the most auspicious planet in your chart... It's therefore not an easy chart to read and I look forward to more input from you... And other members also!

Krishnamurthy Seetharama

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 6:25 PM

jyotish-vidya

Dear Mrs. Wendy, and All

//I think we can safely assume that (at the very least) there is likely to be some uneasiness for you.//

I agree with you that dasha bhukti lords are not placed aversely in transit. In the natal chart they influence each other. In the natal chart, considering compound relationships, Mars is sitting a friendly sign (and is Yogakaraka too) and Saturn is sitting in a Bitter Enemy's sign. Since Mars is the bhukti lord, who is better placed, and going to influence the dasha lord, I hope the period will not be bad.

However, the only concern is the current dignity of Mars. Based on its transit dignity will it cause some harm? If it is going to harm something what will it harm? The possibilities could include the signfications of 12H (based on transit), or it could be any of 10H, Lagna, 4H or 5H significations based on its natal position.

Regards,Krishna

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4911 (20100303) __________

Guest guest

Dear MrsWendyNot just a philosophical pronouncement,when you reflect: .// By being an observer (a witness) to this ever-changing pattern we, surely, will come to realize that the "Self" (the silent witness) remains eternally unaffected by the flow and ebb of life. This, after all, is who we really are!//It is Jyotish wise too correct as the planet good and bad along dasa lords influences give results and balance out things as per our faith and also by our actions/karmas.An inspiring statement for any one not for leo natives alone.Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma --- On Wed, 3/3/10, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidyaRe: Leo Natives.To:

jyotish-vidya Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 7:12 AM

Dear Krishna,

///Since Mars is the bhukti lord, who is better placed, and going to influence the dasha lord, I hope the period will not be bad.///

If I might just add some thoughts here. I know I'm some years older than you, and perhaps this is the reason why; but honestly I feel more like an observer than a participant in the ebb and flow of life. The only time I even take a look at my own chart is when I'm experiencing communication problems of one sort or another. I look, out of curiosity, and sure enough Mercury will either be heavily combust and/or in retrograde motion. It's just idle curiosity and nothing more. I also, from time to time, will relate to certain (past) periods if I feel there's some knowledge there I can share.

Both my husband and myself are in our senior years now and the awareness that death will beckon sooner rather than later grows stronger with each passing year. But, this (again) is little more than a growing awareness and causes me no concern...what is to be will be! I'm not saying you're wrong to want to know what this (or any) dasa has in store for you; what I am saying is that no matter what your karma is, if you dwell (as Eckhart Tolle says) in the NOW, you will never have anything to fear!

Life happens; it comes, it goes...it manifests and it dissolves. By being an observer (a witness) to this ever-changing pattern we, surely, will come to realize that the "Self" (the silent witness) remains eternally unaffected by the flow and ebb of life. This, after all, is who we really are!

Please know that this, in no way, is meant to discourage the discussion on your current dasa... I just want to remind you to approach it (only) as a discussion and put away any feelings of apprehension.

Your chart is quite unique in that the greatest enemy of dasa lord Saturn happens to be the most auspicious planet in your chart... It's therefore not an easy chart to read and I look forward to more input from you... And other members also!

Best WishesMrs.Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com============ =======

Krishnamurthy Seetharama

jyotish-vidya

Dear Mrs. Wendy, and All

//I think we can safely assume that (at the very least) there is likely to be some uneasiness for you.//

However, the only concern is the current dignity of Mars. Based on its transit dignity will it cause some harm? If it is going to harm something what will it harm? The possibilities could include the signfications of 12H (based on transit), or it could be any of 10H, Lagna, 4H or 5H significations based on its natal position.

Regards,Krishna

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4911 (20100303) __________

http://www.eset. com

Guest guest

Dear Mrs. Wendy,I value and welcome your wise words.  I understand what you mean and that is what I tell people who ask me to take a look at their chart for every small thing.

// I just want to remind you to approach it (only) as a discussion and put away any feelings of apprehension//

That is exactly how I am approaching things when I look at either my chart or that of any of my family members :-) But, it is not very easy to retain the poise when I notice something negative in their charts. And, I make it point to not to discuss with them about any such negative issues. So far, I have been able to maintain my poise.

//Your chart is quite unique in that the greatest enemy of dasa lord Saturn happens to be the most auspicious planet in your chart...   It's therefore not an easy chart to read and I look forward to more input from you... And other members also!//

Absolutely! That is the reason why I seek the help of knowledgeable people on this list. Let us continue the discussion. I see this as an opportunity to learn predicting. After the event is over, it is not difficult retrofit things and explain. That is because, each combination offers multiple possibilities. One has to be very experienced and shrewd to pick the right possibility before the event happens. That is not easy!

Regards,

Krishna

Regards,Krishna

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 5:42 PM, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Dear Krishna,

If I might just add some thoughts here. I know I'm some years older than you, and perhaps this is the reason why; but honestly I feel more like an observer than a participant in the ebb and flow of life. The only time I even take a look at my own chart is when I'm experiencing communication problems of one sort or another. I look, out of curiosity, and sure enough Mercury will either be heavily combust and/or in retrograde motion. It's just idle curiosity and nothing more. I also, from time to time, will relate to certain (past) periods if I feel there's some knowledge there I can share.

Both my husband and myself are in our senior years now and the awareness that death will beckon sooner rather than later grows stronger with each passing year. But, this (again) is little more than a growing awareness and causes me no concern...what is to be will be! I'm not saying you're wrong to want to know what this (or any) dasa has in store for you; what I am saying is that no matter what your karma is, if you dwell (as Eckhart Tolle says) in the NOW, you will never have anything to fear!

Life happens; it comes, it goes...it manifests and it dissolves. By being an observer (a witness) to this ever-changing pattern we, surely, will come to realize that the " Self " (the silent witness) remains eternally unaffected by the flow and ebb of life. This, after all, is who we really are!

Please know that this, in no way, is meant to discourage the discussion on your current dasa... I just want to remind you to approach it (only) as a discussion and put away any feelings of apprehension.

Your chart is quite unique in that the greatest enemy of dasa lord Saturn happens to be the most auspicious planet in your chart...   It's therefore not an easy chart to read and I look forward to more input from you... And other members also!

Krishnamurthy Seetharama

jyotish-vidya

Dear Mrs. Wendy, and All

//I think we can safely assume that (at the very least) there is likely to be some uneasiness for you.//

However, the only concern is the current dignity of Mars. Based on its transit dignity will it cause some harm? If it is going to harm something what will it harm? The possibilities could include the signfications of 12H (based on transit), or it could be any of  10H, Lagna, 4H or 5H significations  based on its natal position.

Regards,Krishna

Guest guest

Dear Mrs Wendy,one more post of your wisdom for sure...Sometimes i wonder what is it that makes your speach wisdom oriented astrologically?It is not the age which may be a logical answer but it is more than that for sure.Astrologic is beyond logic as you know.Here are a few of my astrological observations.Karaka for speach Mer is also the 9L of wisdom which was exalted and in MT in 9th(own)house!!!...in the star of moon in 10th (karma)aswell.Ofcourse jup is exalted in 10th from moon who is also the dispositor of jup.2L is in the star of mars in 5th H of spiritual practices(sadhana) while the dispositor a benefic aswell as YK is aspg 2nd house of speach.Mer is exaltd in4th even in D10 while jup is in 5th.//what I am saying is that no matter what your karma is, if you dwell (as Eckhart Tolle says) in the NOW, you will never have anything to fear!//This is a great teaching which i myself like and doing my best to put into practice.Looking forward to more and more wisdom from your posts.....Warm regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , "Mrs.Wendy" <jyotishvidya wrote:>> Dear Krishna,> > ///Since Mars is the bhukti lord, who is better placed, and going to influence the dasha lord, I hope the period will not be bad./// > > If I might just add some thoughts here. I know I'm some years older than you, and perhaps this is the reason why; but honestly I feel more like an observer than a participant in the ebb and flow of life. The only time I even take a look at my own chart is when I'm experiencing communication problems of one sort or another. I look, out of curiosity, and sure enough Mercury will either be heavily combust and/or in retrograde motion. It's just idle curiosity and nothing more. I also, from time to time, will relate to certain (past) periods if I feel there's some knowledge there I can share.> > Both my husband and myself are in our senior years now and the awareness that death will beckon sooner rather than later grows stronger with each passing year. But, this (again) is little more than a growing awareness and causes me no concern...what is to be will be! I'm not saying you're wrong to want to know what this (or any) dasa has in store for you; what I am saying is that no matter what your karma is, if you dwell (as Eckhart Tolle says) in the NOW, you will never have anything to fear!> > Life happens; it comes, it goes...it manifests and it dissolves. By being an observer (a witness) to this ever-changing pattern we, surely, will come to realize that the "Self" (the silent witness) remains eternally unaffected by the flow and ebb of life. This, after all, is who we really are!> > Please know that this, in no way, is meant to discourage the discussion on your current dasa... I just want to remind you to approach it (only) as a discussion and put away any feelings of apprehension.> > Your chart is quite unique in that the greatest enemy of dasa lord Saturn happens to be the most auspicious planet in your chart... It's therefore not an easy chart to read and I look forward to more input from you... And other members also!> > Best Wishes> Mrs.Wendy> http://JyotishVidya.com> ===================> > > Krishnamurthy Seetharama > Wednesday, March 03, 2010 6:25 PM> jyotish-vidya > Re: Leo Natives.> > > > Dear Mrs. Wendy, and All > > > > //I think we can safely assume that (at the very least) there is likely to be some uneasiness for you.//> I Hope that it will be just some uneasiness and nothing more.> > > I agree with you that dasha bhukti lords are not placed aversely in transit. In the natal chart they influence each other. In the natal chart, considering compound relationships, Mars is sitting a friendly sign (and is Yogakaraka too) and Saturn is sitting in a Bitter Enemy's sign. Since Mars is the bhukti lord, who is better placed, and going to influence the dasha lord, I hope the period will not be bad. > > > However, the only concern is the current dignity of Mars. Based on its transit dignity will it cause some harm? If it is going to harm something what will it harm? The possibilities could include the signfications of 12H (based on transit), or it could be any of 10H, Lagna, 4H or 5H significations based on its natal position.> > > Please provide your inputs> > Regards,> Krishna> > > > > > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4911 (20100303) __________> > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.> > http://www.eset.com>

Guest guest

Dear Krishna,

///I see this as an opportunity to learn predicting. After the event is over, it is not difficult retrofit things and explain.///

I think, instead of looking for a particular event at this stage, we should focus more on how these planets might express their intentions. YogaKaraka Mars well placed in Taurus (sign of friend) occupies nakshatra of Saturn. As Gopi has pointed out, such an auspicious lord really has only the best of intentions...

The dichotomy (or opposing forces), which is proving a little difficult to fathom, is the relationship between Saturn and Mars. Imagine for a moment coming into close (unavoidable) contact with an auspicious person who happened to be extremely hostile towards you. Now imagine still further having to stay in the house of this hostile person... There would certainly be some discomfort, wouldn't you say.

Now consider further the houses ruled by Saturn and what effect this might have on 4th house. I'll leave you to ponder this for now...

Krishnamurthy Seetharama

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 9:22 PM

jyotish-vidya

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

I value and welcome your wise words. I understand what you mean and that is what I tell people who ask me to take a look at their chart for every small thing.

// I just want to remind you to approach it (only) as a discussion and put away any feelings of apprehension//

That is exactly how I am approaching things when I look at either my chart or that of any of my family members :-) But, it is not very easy to retain the poise when I notice something negative in their charts. And, I make it point to not to discuss with them about any such negative issues. So far, I have been able to maintain my poise.

//Your chart is quite unique in that the greatest enemy of dasa lord Saturn happens to be the most auspicious planet in your chart... It's therefore not an easy chart to read and I look forward to more input from you... And other members also!//

Absolutely! That is the reason why I seek the help of knowledgeable people on this list. Let us continue the discussion. I see this as an opportunity to learn predicting. After the event is over, it is not difficult retrofit things and explain. That is because, each combination offers multiple possibilities. One has to be very experienced and shrewd to pick the right possibility before the event happens. That is not easy!

Regards,

Krishna

Guest guest

Dear Gopi,

///.2L is in the star of mars in 5th H of spiritual practices(sadhana) while the dispositor a benefic aswell as YK is aspg 2nd house of speach.///

Unfortunately Mars in 5th can also make me somewhat short-tempered at times, especially so if I'm tired and/or (perhaps) in some pain. The saying; "like a bear with a sore toe" certainly applies to me, I'm afraid.

gopalakrishna

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 10:04 PM

jyotish-vidya

Dear Mrs Wendy,one more post of your wisdom for sure...Sometimes i wonder what is it that makes your speach wisdom oriented astrologically?It is not the age which may be a logical answer but it is more than that for sure.Astrologic is beyond logic as you know.Here are a few of my astrological observations.Karaka for speach Mer is also the 9L of wisdom which was exalted and in MT in 9th(own)house!!!...in the star of moon in 10th (karma)aswell.Ofcourse jup is exalted in 10th from moon who is also the dispositor of jup.2L is in the star of mars in 5th H of spiritual practices(sadhana) while the dispositor a benefic aswell as YK is aspg 2nd house of speach.Mer is exaltd in4th even in D10 while jup is in 5th.//what I am saying is that no matter what your karma is, if you dwell (as Eckhart Tolle says) in the NOW, you will never have anything to fear!//This is a great teaching which i myself like and doing my best to put into practice.Looking forward to more and more wisdom from your posts.....Warm regards,gopi.

Guest guest

Dear Krishna,

I did respond to your (below) post but it seems to be taking some time to reach the group. I think is having some problems with mail delivery.

Krishnamurthy Seetharama

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 9:22 PM

jyotish-vidya

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

I value and welcome your wise words. I understand what you mean and that is what I tell people who ask me to take a look at their chart for every small thing.

// I just want to remind you to approach it (only) as a discussion and put away any feelings of apprehension//

//Your chart is quite unique in that the greatest enemy of dasa lord Saturn happens to be the most auspicious planet in your chart... It's therefore not an easy chart to read and I look forward to more input from you... And other members also!//

Absolutely! That is the reason why I seek the help of knowledgeable people on this list. Let us continue the discussion. I see this as an opportunity to learn predicting. After the event is over, it is not difficult retrofit things and explain. That is because, each combination offers multiple possibilities. One has to be very experienced and shrewd to pick the right possibility before the event happens. That is not easy!

Regards,

Krishna