IndiaDivine.org

Influence of Nodes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Great analysis Mrs Wendy as usual...Warm regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , "Mrs. Wendy" <jyotishvidya wrote:>> Dear Gopi and All,> > Just a couple of quick observations for now, if I may...> > ///He is not highly educated and high school drop out.///> > 4th lord (education, ultimate results, degree etc) is hindered by > conjunction of Ketu.> > ///Married early in his teens and wife is still living.///> > Exalted 9th lord Moon, closely conjunct Rahu in 7th, verifies early > marriage, strong attraction to spouse.> > ///Never had a good career,changed jobs and places unemployed for a> long time in between.///> > 10th karaka Mercury, dispositor of MA/SU, occupies 12th (6th from Moon) > whilst 10th from Moon (Saturn) is hindered by Ketu.> > Will leave it here for now awaiting some response from others?> > Best Wishes,> Mrs. Wendy> http://JyotishVidya.com> ___> > > - > "gopalakrishna" gopi_b927 jyotish-vidya > Saturday, October 03, 2009 4:52 PM> Re: Influence of Nodes> > > Dear ones,> I am providing 2 charts below one Rahu with exalted moon in 7th and the> other Rahu with sun in 10th repectively with a brief below for> discussion by learned members.> 1.D.O.B...15-10-1927(MALE)> T.O.B...9.54HRS> P.O.B...GUDIVADA,INDIA> DATE OF DEATH...4-12-1996 HYDERABAD,INDIA.> > He is the last one among 3brothers and 4sisters who has 3sons and one> daughter all alive.He is> > not highly educated and high school drop out.Married early in his teens> and wife is still> > living.Never had a good career,changed jobs and places unemployed for a> long time in> > between.Later life became highly spiritual and died suddenly by a> stroke.Born into a rich> > family,lived a middle class life(lower) and died almost poor so to say.> > Love and regards,> gopi.>

Dear Gopi,

>>>Later life became highly spiritual and died suddenly by a stroke. Born into a rich family, lived a middle class life(lower) and died almost poor so to say. >>>

What is your view that he died almost poor - astrologlocal reasons which you attribute to that. ?

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani

Dear ones, I am providing 2 charts below one Rahu with exalted moon in 7th and the other Rahu with sun in 10th repectively with a brief below for discussion by learned members. 1.D.O.B...15-10-1927(MALE) T.O.B...9.54HRS P.O.B...GUDIVADA,INDIA DATE OF DEATH...4-12-1996 HYDERABAD,INDIA. He is the last one among 3brothers and 4sisters who has 3sons and one daughter all alive.He is not highly educated and high school drop out.Married early in his teens and wife is still living.Never had a good career,changed jobs and places unemployed for a long time in between.Later life became highly spiritual and died suddenly by a stroke.Born into a rich family,lived a middle class life(lower) and died almost poor so to say.

Dear Ravindramani ji,I look into artha trikonas/Lords for finacial status along with indulagna as well.May be thats why you might have raised the question since almost all of them looks to be good overall.If we look a little bit deeper 2nd lord is retro though in his own and own nakshatra and also aspected by 2 natural malefics from another important house of gains(financial).Most importantly the dispositor of 6th and 10th lords is in 12th house of loss as 8th lord as well.Hence he enjoyed loans as well as court case with employer(vipareet raj yog).His 10th house is with retro ven as 8thL as well aspected by sat.Indulagna with 2 natural malefics aspd by a retro jup and I/L/L in 12th house of loss from lagna.I/L/L in the nakshatra of jup with kendradhipatya dosha from indulagna and also a maraka and badhaka as well.Above all i believe 11th lord in 12th is no good for financial stability.Love and regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , "C.S. Ravindramani" <ravindramani wrote:>> Dear Gopi,> > >>>Later life became highly spiritual and died suddenly by a stroke. Born> into a rich family, lived a middle class life(lower) and died almost poor so> to say. >>>> > What is your view that he died almost poor - astrologlocal reasons which you> attribute to that. ?> > Regards, C.S. Ravindramani> > Dear ones, I am providing 2 charts below one Rahu with exalted moon in 7th> and the other Rahu with sun in 10th repectively with a brief below for> discussion by learned members. 1.D.O.B...15-10-1927(MALE) T.O.B...9.54HRS> P.O.B...GUDIVADA,INDIA DATE OF DEATH...4-12-1996 HYDERABAD,INDIA.> He is the last one among 3brothers and 4sisters who has 3sons and one> daughter all alive.He is not highly educated and high school drop> out.Married early in his teens and wife is still living.Never had a good> career,changed jobs and places unemployed for a long time in between.Later> life became highly spiritual and died suddenly by a stroke.Born into a rich> family,lived a middle class life(lower) and died almost poor so to say.>

Dear Sir,

The dasha at the time of death of the native is Mercury/Rahu/Venus. I

understand the reasons for the first two levels. Venus is the PD lord. Venus

is 7th and 12th lord for lagna. Venus has the potential to kill but he is

placed in 10th house. Still can he give death?

Can any learned member clarify?

Namaste, Viji

Ms. Viji,

In the chart under examination, Venus treats the Lagna Lord Mars as his friend.  Mars treats Venus as his friend.  Unfortunately, the other forces operating in the chart made Venus to kill the native.  Venus fails to maintain its strength by occupying the navamsa of Mercury - Virgo.

First of all, notice Saturn from Lagna, aspects Venus.  Who is Saturn? Saturn is a malefic for this Lagna.  Saturn is 3rd Lord, owns the other house of longevity or the mode of death.  (3rd is the 8th house from 8th house).  From the Moon, Saturn is in7th house which is a marakasthana, hence he becomes the killer who aspects Venus and empowers Venus to become more potential to kill.  Venus takes the role of a killer when other death inflictors do not perform their duty, for Scorpio Lagna.  

Secondly, Saturn is not only the 22nd drekkana lord but also placed in Serpent drekkana, which are not a comfortable place for Saturn, hence his aspect on a planet is not desirable, since the period of the asepcted planet onsets a disease. Saturn represents nerves. Saturn represents death.  Jupiter makes the Saturn more virulent, as Jupiter is the 64th navamsa lord of this chart.  He owns the 2nd house too.   Unfortunately, due to the placement of Mars and Jupiter, Mars the Lagna Lord treats Jupiter as his neutral and Jupiter treats Mars as his neutral.

Thirdly, rotate the chart and make Libra as Lagna where Mercury is placed.  Mercury is the Maha dasha Lord. Notice from Mercury, Rahu is in 8th house who is the AD Lord. Venus is the 8th lord of suddenness.  Saturn from the second house of marakasthana aspects Venus the PD lord.

Last but not the least, Saturn and Rahu can become potential killers for any Lagna, this is a general rule.

Notice the trends of dasha of Mercury.  Mercury is the 9th and 12th lord placed in Lagna under heavy papakartari yoga, but unaspected directly, who occupies the asterism of Jupiter the 5th lord from Lagna.  The native was highly spiritual in later life.   In the end, it was struggles.  Venus the 8th lord moves to 11th house of gains.  10th lord Moon in 8th house.  No work and no gains.  2nd lord Mars in the 12th house of losses with Sun the 11th lord.    Jupiter becomes the 6th lord in his own house exalted in navamsa in 7th house gave a stroke and the native passed away as a poor bloke.  

This may help you to understand the role of Venus in this chart to some extent.  Perhaps, other learned members may throw some more light on Venus.

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani.

Dear Sir,

The dasha at the time of death of the native is Mercury/Rahu/Venus. I understand the reasons for the first two levels. Venus is the PD lord. Venus is 7th and 12th lord for lagna. Venus has the potential to kill but he is placed in 10th house. Still can he give death?

Can any learned member clarify?

Namaste, Viji

Dear Viji,

At the time of death pratyantar lord Venus was transiting dasa lord Mercury in

12th. Parasara tells us that for Scorpio lagna Venus, Mercury and Saturn are

malefic. He states clearly that Venus and other malefics acquire the quality of

causing death...see following link. http://jyotishvidya.com/ch34.htm

It's necessary to study the transits at the time of (any) major event.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

http://JyotishVidya.com

___

jyotish-vidya , " viji.selvi " <viji.selvi wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> The dasha at the time of death of the native is Mercury/Rahu/Venus. I

>

> Can any learned member clarify?

>

> Namaste, Viji

>

Dear Gopi ji,

Thanks for your prompt response.

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani.

jyotish-vidya , " gopalakrishna " <gopi_b927 wrote:

>

> Dear Ravindramani ji,

> I look into artha trikonas/Lords for finacial status along with

> indulagna as well.

> May be thats why you might have raised the question since almost all of

> them looks to be good

>

> overall.

> If we look a little bit deeper 2nd lord is retro though in his own and

> own nakshatra and also

>

> aspected by 2 natural malefics from another important house of

> gains(financial).

> Most importantly the dispositor of 6th and 10th lords is in 12th house

> of loss as 8th lord as

>

> well.Hence he enjoyed loans as well as court case with employer(vipareet

> raj yog).

>

> His 10th house is with retro ven as 8thL as well aspected by sat.

>

> Indulagna with 2 natural malefics aspd by a retro jup and I/L/L in 12th

> house of loss from lagna.

>

> I/L/L in the nakshatra of jup with kendradhipatya dosha from indulagna

> and also a maraka and

>

> badhaka as well.

> Above all i believe 11th lord in 12th is no good for financial

> stability.

> Love and regards,

> gopi.

>

>

> jyotish-vidya , " C.S. Ravindramani "

> <ravindramani@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Gopi,

> >

> > >>>Later life became highly spiritual and died suddenly by a stroke.

> Born

> > into a rich family, lived a middle class life(lower) and died almost

> poor so

> > to say. >>>

> >

> > What is your view that he died almost poor - astrologlocal reasons

> which you

> > attribute to that. ?

> >

> > Regards, C.S. Ravindramani

Namaste Sir,

Thankyou for your and detailed explanations. There is much to learn.

With regards

Viji

jyotish-vidya , " C.S. Ravindramani " <ravindramani

wrote:

>

> Ms. Viji,

>

>

>

> In the chart under examination, Venus treats the Lagna Lord Mars as his

> friend. Mars treats Venus as his friend. Unfortunately, the other forces

> operating in the chart made Venus to kill the native. Venus fails to

> maintain its strength by occupying the navamsa of Mercury - Virgo.

>

>

>

> First of all, notice Saturn from Lagna, aspects Venus. Who is Saturn?

> Saturn is a malefic for this Lagna. Saturn is 3rd Lord, owns the other

> house of longevity or the mode of death. (3rd is the 8th house from

> 8thhouse).

> From the Moon, Saturn is in7th house which is a marakasthana, hence he

> becomes the killer who aspects Venus and empowers Venus to become more

> potential to kill. Venus takes the role of a killer when other death

> inflictors do not perform their duty, for Scorpio Lagna.

>

>

>

> Secondly, Saturn is not only the 22nd drekkana lord but also placed in

> Serpent drekkana, which are not a comfortable place for Saturn, hence his

> aspect on a planet is not desirable, since the period of the asepcted planet

> onsets a disease. Saturn represents nerves. Saturn represents death. Jupiter

> makes the Saturn more virulent, as Jupiter is the 64th navamsa lord of this

> chart. He owns the 2nd house too. Unfortunately, due to the placement of

> Mars and Jupiter, Mars the Lagna Lord treats Jupiter as his neutral and

> Jupiter treats Mars as his neutral.

>

>

>

> Thirdly, rotate the chart and make Libra as Lagna where Mercury is

> placed. Mercury

> is the Maha dasha Lord. Notice from Mercury, Rahu is in 8th house who is the

> AD Lord. Venus is the 8th lord of suddenness. Saturn from the second house

> of marakasthana aspects Venus the PD lord.

>

>

>

> Last but not the least, Saturn and Rahu can become potential killers for any

> Lagna, this is a general rule.

>

>

>

> Notice the trends of dasha of Mercury. Mercury is the 9th and 12th lord

> placed in Lagna under heavy papakartari yoga, but unaspected directly, who

> occupies the asterism of Jupiter the 5th lord from Lagna. The native was

> highly spiritual in later life. In the end, it was struggles. Venus the 8

> th lord moves to 11th house of gains. 10th lord Moon in 8th house. No work

> and no gains. 2nd lord Mars in the 12th house of losses with Sun the

> 11thlord.

> Jupiter becomes the 6th lord in his own house exalted in navamsa in

> 7thhouse gave a stroke and the native passed away as a poor bloke.

>

>

>

>

> This may help you to understand the role of Venus in this chart to some

> extent. Perhaps, other learned members may throw some more light on Venus.

>

>

>

> Regards, C.S. Ravindramani.

>

>

>

> Dear Sir,

>

>

>

> The dasha at the time of death of the native is Mercury/Rahu/Venus. I

> understand the reasons for the first two levels. Venus is the PD lord. Venus

> is 7th and 12th lord for lagna. Venus has the potential to kill but he is

> placed in 10th house. Still can he give death?

>

>

>

> Can any learned member clarify?

>

>

>

> Namaste, Viji

>

Dear Mrs. Wendy ji,

Thanks for your guidance.

It is really worthy to go through each and every post of the group.

Namaste, Viji

jyotish-vidya , " wenvasuk " <jyotishvidya wrote:

>

> Dear Viji,

>

> At the time of death pratyantar lord Venus was transiting dasa lord Mercury in

12th. Parasara tells us that for Scorpio lagna Venus, Mercury and Saturn are

malefic. He states clearly that Venus and other malefics acquire the quality of

causing death...see following link. http://jyotishvidya.com/ch34.htm

>

> It's necessary to study the transits at the time of (any) major event.

>

> Best Wishes,

> Mrs. Wendy

> http://JyotishVidya.com

> ___

>

>

> jyotish-vidya , " viji.selvi " <viji.selvi@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> >

> > The dasha at the time of death of the native is Mercury/Rahu/Venus. I

> >

> > Can any learned member clarify?

> >

> > Namaste, Viji

> >

>

Dear Gopi, Ravindramani and All,

I'm sending this through my email...here's hoping it gets posted!

///What is your view that he died almost poor - astrologlocal reasons

which you attribute to that.?///

Before I forget completely, I would like to add my thoughts to this

aspect of the chart, if I may. As we know, 4th house shows the conditions

at close of life; and again, the conjunction of 4th lord and Ketu

suggests some limitation. According to Nataraja, Saturn afflicted in

Scorpio indicates the native may have wealth but his financial prosperity

will be duly chequered i.e. one may lose and gain in the matter of

finance.

At the time of the native's death, Saturn was (again) conjunct

Ketu...this time transiting Pisces (holding 2nd lord Jupiter).

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

___

-

" gopalakrishna " <gopi_b927

<jyotish-vidya >

Monday, October 05, 2009 3:36 PM

Re: Influence of Nodes

Dear Ravindramani ji,

I look into artha trikonas/Lords for finacial status along with

indulagna as well.

May be thats why you might have raised the question since almost all of

them looks to be good

overall.

If we look a little bit deeper 2nd lord is retro though in his own and

own nakshatra and also

aspected by 2 natural malefics from another important house of

gains(financial).

Most importantly the dispositor of 6th and 10th lords is in 12th house

of loss as 8th lord as

well.Hence he enjoyed loans as well as court case with employer(vipareet

raj yog).

His 10th house is with retro ven as 8thL as well aspected by sat.

Indulagna with 2 natural malefics aspd by a retro jup and I/L/L in 12th

house of loss from lagna.

I/L/L in the nakshatra of jup with kendradhipatya dosha from indulagna

and also a maraka and

badhaka as well.

Above all i believe 11th lord in 12th is no good for financial

stability.

Love and regards,

gopi.

Dear Mrs wendy,you are absolutely right.//4th house shows the conditions> at close of life; and again, the conjunction of 4th lord and Ketu> suggests some limitation. According to Nataraja, Saturn afflicted in> Scorpio indicates the native may have wealth but his financial prosperity> will be duly chequered i.e. one may lose and gain in the matter of> finance.> > At the time of the native's death, Saturn was (again) conjunct> Ketu...this time transiting Pisces (holding 2nd lord Jupiter).//i did not know this truth astrologically till now!.I believe even your mail reached late!....jyotish-vidya , "Mrs. Wendy" <jyotishvidya wrote:>> Dear Gopi, Ravindramani and All,> > I'm sending this through my email...here's hoping it gets posted!> > ///What is your view that he died almost poor - astrologlocal reasons> which you attribute to that.?///> > Before I forget completely, I would like to add my thoughts to this> aspect of the chart, if I may. As we know, 4th house shows the conditions> at close of life; and again, the conjunction of 4th lord and Ketu> suggests some limitation. According to Nataraja, Saturn afflicted in> Scorpio indicates the native may have wealth but his financial prosperity> will be duly chequered i.e. one may lose and gain in the matter of> finance.> > At the time of the native's death, Saturn was (again) conjunct> Ketu...this time transiting Pisces (holding 2nd lord Jupiter).> > Best Wishes,> Mrs. Wendy> http://JyotishVidya.com> ___> > > - > "gopalakrishna" gopi_b927 jyotish-vidya > Monday, October 05, 2009 3:36 PM> Re: Influence of Nodes> > > Dear Ravindramani ji,> I look into artha trikonas/Lords for finacial status along with> indulagna as well.> May be thats why you might have raised the question since almost all of> them looks to be good> > overall.> If we look a little bit deeper 2nd lord is retro though in his own and> own nakshatra and also> > aspected by 2 natural malefics from another important house of> gains(financial).> Most importantly the dispositor of 6th and 10th lords is in 12th house> of loss as 8th lord as> > well.Hence he enjoyed loans as well as court case with employer(vipareet> raj yog).> > His 10th house is with retro ven as 8thL as well aspected by sat.> > Indulagna with 2 natural malefics aspd by a retro jup and I/L/L in 12th> house of loss from lagna.> > I/L/L in the nakshatra of jup with kendradhipatya dosha from indulagna> and also a maraka and> > badhaka as well.> Above all i believe 11th lord in 12th is no good for financial> stability.> Love and regards,> gopi.>

Dear Gopi,

As I'm sure you've also observed, 4th lord Saturn's conjunction with

mystical Ketu (in lagna) supports the fact that his focus (in later life)

was towards religion/spirituality.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

___

-

<jyotish-vidya >

Wednesday, October 07, 2009 11:10 PM

Dear Mrs wendy,

you are absolutely right.

//4th house shows the conditions

> at close of life; and again, the conjunction of 4th lord and Ketu

> suggests some limitation. According to Nataraja, Saturn afflicted in

> Scorpio indicates the native may have wealth but his financial

prosperity

> will be duly chequered i.e. one may lose and gain in the matter of

> finance.

>

> At the time of the native's death, Saturn was (again) conjunct

> Ketu...this time transiting Pisces (holding 2nd lord Jupiter).//

i did not know this truth astrologically till now!.I believe even your

mail reached late!....

Dear Mrs Wendy,Sat/ketu in lagna are also aspected by 5th L jup and exalted 9thL moon as well.In navamsa both jup and sat are exalted in 7th and 10th respectively.Sat's exaltation in 10th aspg jup could be the main reason for delayed spirituality in later life.Warm regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , "Mrs. Wendy" <jyotishvidya wrote:>> Dear Gopi,> > As I'm sure you've also observed, 4th lord Saturn's conjunction with > mystical Ketu (in lagna) supports the fact that his focus (in later life) > was towards religion/spirituality.> > Best Wishes,> Mrs. Wendy> http://JyotishVidya.com> ___> > > - > "gopalakrishna" gopi_b927 jyotish-vidya > Wednesday, October 07, 2009 11:10 PM> Re: Influence of Nodes> > > Dear Mrs wendy,> you are absolutely right.> //4th house shows the conditions> > at close of life; and again, the conjunction of 4th lord and Ketu> > suggests some limitation. According to Nataraja, Saturn afflicted in> > Scorpio indicates the native may have wealth but his financial> prosperity> > will be duly chequered i.e. one may lose and gain in the matter of> > finance.> >> > At the time of the native's death, Saturn was (again) conjunct> > Ketu...this time transiting Pisces (holding 2nd lord Jupiter).//> i did not know this truth astrologically till now!.I believe even your> mail reached late!....>

Dear Gopi,

///Sat/ketu in lagna are also aspected by 5th L jup and exalted 9thL moon

as well.In navamsa both jup and sat are exalted in 7th and 10th

respectively.Sat's exaltation in 10th aspg jup could be the main reason

for delayed spirituality in later life.///

The last 2 yrs (approx) of the native's life were influenced by Rahu

bhukti; and, as we know, like Saturn, Rahu has Aquarius (4th house) as

own sign...Sani vat Rahu. 4th lord Saturn (conditions at close of life)

is conjunct mystical Ketu whilst Rahu conjuncts 9th lord Moon...9th/4th

lords (MO/SA) are in mutual aspect.

As well as considering the strength/placement of planets in navamsha it's

worthwhile taking a look at vimshamsha to clarify spiritual progress

during particular dasa periods.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

___

Dear Mrs Wendy,It is good that you have mentioned about Vimsamsa.There is an interesting discussion going on in another group at the moment where the group owner himself is of the opinion tht Dcharts are not important and the sages never propounded them!! More of that later. Mer,Jup,Sun and sat are powerful in shadbala in this order.Sat is with ketu like in Rasi and jup in9th(God/Guru/spirituality etc) aspg lagna in turn aspd by sat and Mer in his own with moon in 6th house of struggle.Vimsamsa L/L sat with ketu the mokshakaraka aspg lagna along with L/L. I strongly believe that he attained MOKSHA with all these indications.At the time of death the dasas are MER-RAH-VEN.Mer in 6th(strugle) in his own with moon(mind),Rahu/ketu with saturn in 7th house of maraka and ven in 12th H of moksha in vimsamsa. Warm regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , "Mrs. Wendy" <jyotishvidya wrote:>> Dear Gopi,> > ///Sat/ketu in lagna are also aspected by 5th L jup and exalted 9thL moon> as well.In navamsa both jup and sat are exalted in 7th and 10th> respectively.Sat's exaltation in 10th aspg jup could be the main reason> for delayed spirituality in later life.///> > The last 2 yrs (approx) of the native's life were influenced by Rahu > bhukti; and, as we know, like Saturn, Rahu has Aquarius (4th house) as > own sign...Sani vat Rahu. 4th lord Saturn (conditions at close of life) > is conjunct mystical Ketu whilst Rahu conjuncts 9th lord Moon...9th/4th > lords (MO/SA) are in mutual aspect.> > As well as considering the strength/placement of planets in navamsha it's > worthwhile taking a look at vimshamsha to clarify spiritual progress > during particular dasa periods.> > Best Wishes,> Mrs. Wendy> http://JyotishVidya.com> ___>

Dear Gopi,

There was a time when I too would interpret the Vargas in a similar way.

However I've come to the understanding that, as divisions of Rasi, they

(of themselves) are not actual charts per se. For instance, in the chart

under discussion, both dasa lord Mercury and bhukti lord Rahu occupy

Mercury's sign (Gemini) in Vimshamsha.

One might conclude that, since natal Mercury is placed in 12th moksha

bhava, the native might make good spiritual progress during this time.

In D10 both dasa and bhukti lords (ME/RA) occupy sign of Venus. In Rasi,

Venus (in 10th) is aspected by malefic Saturn...

During (any) dasa all areas of life continue to function...not just the

areas associated with the operating dasa lords i.e. we don't suddenly

stop being a spouse when we become a parent, and we don't suddenly cease

to be a siblings when we get married etc..all the many areas of

life/relationships continue whatever the dasa lords.

The vargas (I believe) can reveal how a particular area of life may or

may not progress during a particular dasa.

I must add that, although this is my view, I do appreciate the fact that

others may see things quite differently.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

___

-

<jyotish-vidya >

Friday, October 09, 2009 6:56 PM

Dear Mrs Wendy,

It is good that you have mentioned about Vimsamsa.There is an

interesting discussion going on

in another group at the moment where the group owner himself is of the

opinion tht Dcharts are

not important and the sages never propounded them!! More of that later.

Mer,Jup,Sun and sat are powerful in shadbala in this order.Sat is with

ketu like in Rasi and jup

in9th(God/Guru/spirituality etc) aspg lagna in turn aspd by sat and Mer

in his own with moon in

6th house of struggle.Vimsamsa L/L sat with ketu the mokshakaraka aspg

lagna along with L/L.

I strongly believe that he attained MOKSHA with all these indications.

At the time of death the dasas are MER-RAH-VEN.Mer in 6th(strugle) in

his own with

moon(mind),Rahu/ketu with saturn in 7th house of maraka and ven in 12th

H of moksha in vimsamsa.

Warm regards,

gopi.