Guest guest

Guest guest

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Dear Swee, Namaskar

I agree with Zoran and would add: If you keep looking for classical

references then you are limited by what you have yet to read... It

would be awfull if we had to study the classics for years and avoid the

knowledge that wasn't in the books we had, and then one day after many

years of studying find a small sloka showing that our Guru was right!

So far Sanjayji has been able to substantiate every one of the

dictums he has taught with a sloka when questioned. I wouldn't be

surprised if he could come up with one for this.

To

add: When Sanjay was younger and studying with Gurudev, one day he and

his Gurudev were in conversation with another Jyotish Guru. The Jyotish

Guru gave a dictum and Sanjay question its reference. Feeling appalled

by his students behaviour Gurudev told Sanjay that it was impropper to

question the origin of a dictum from the Guru as it shows a lack of

literacy in the persons studies... i.e. you should already have read

the relevant books and only question the meaning of the sloka and not

whether it exists or not.

I understand that many students don't give much importance to

study-ethics like these, and its much easier to question rather than

read yourself. But abiding by such principles does help the person

study more and doesn't land the student in doubts about whether to

accept a principle or not.

So instead of questioning whether a dictum exists or not it would be

more worthwhile to question the applicability of the dictum and

understand if it works or not!.. and why it works or not.

Just my two cents.

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen - SJC Guru

Jaimini SJC - Denmark

email: visti

For consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com

Zoran Radosavljevic wrote:

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Swee,

If you keep serching for references

in the classical texts for every statement, then what is the use of

Parampara?

Everything would be there in the

books, so students could easily learn jyotish from the books and

classical texts, which is not

the case. And another question. How

many jyotish texts are available, all? So far, the words of my Guru are

classical dictum to me:))

THe statement about the transit is

found in many references and texts by Pt. Sanjay Rath,

Best wishes

Zoran

Zoran Radosavljevic

Administrator at SIVA INSTITUTE

www.siva-edu.com

-----

Original Message -----

Swee Chan

To:

Sohamsa

Sent:

Friday, March 23, 2007 5:02 PM

Subject:

Re: Question of Rahu

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Zoran,

Finally what is correct? Visti has already said it: There is NO

reference so far. So I DO STRONGLY object to your statement that

whatever has been applied is FINALLY CORRECT. In fact,

I find it distasteful that you apply something that cannot be

referenced and shove it down my throat and tell me that IT IS correct.

Love,

Swee

Zoran

Radosavljevic <ahimsa.yu>

<sohamsa >

Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:17:20 +0100

<sohamsa >

Om

Namah Shivaya,

Finally . That is correct.Thanks VIsti, Gaurav, I hope that is clear

now, not to mix transit and placements.

Zoran Radosavljevic

www.siva-edu.com <http://www.siva-edu.com>

-

Visti  Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com>

sohamsa

Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:50  AM

Re: Question of  Rahu

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Dear Zoran and Gaurav, Namaskar

Rahu gives material gains in the trines  to arudha DURING TRANSIT.

Similarly Ketu in his transit enhances the spiritual  pursuits when in

trines to Arudha lagna.

So this principle is used in  transit, whereas i find in natal chart

that Rahu in trines to AL will give bad  reputation and as Zoran says -

machinations by enemies.

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen - SJC  Guru

Jaimini SJC - Denmark

email: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com

For  consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com

<http://srigaruda.com>

yobrevol (AT) aol (DOT) com wrote:  

Hare Rama Krsna

Aum Durgaye

Namah

Namaste Zoran

ji,

Thank you for

your post. My mind also says that logically, a  dire malefic like Rahu

should harm the Arudha, being in trine since it will  always aspect it

via Graha Dristi. it should put a dent on the image, and  not allow the

arudha to rise, but as I was reading thru some earlier posts  on this

list, someone mentioned that parampara teaches rahu in trines to

Arudha pada gives material gains...

On another

note, ppl with natal Jupiter in Arudha pada ( or  trines by extension)

, since jupiter brings forth  the satya about the Arudhapada when in

trines to it in transit, by logic  should have an "image" that is

"real" or their true self  (lagna)...?

Namaste;

Gaurav

In a message  dated 3/22/2007 8:05:13

A.M. India Standard Time, ahimsa.yu writes:

Om Namah  Shivaya,

Dear  Gaurav,

I am not sure who said so, but what

I know  is that Rahu in trines to AL gives machinations of enemies and

bad  fortune. It also causes extra-marital affairs if other factors

confirm. I  guess you heard that it may give material inclinations

which I would say  is more correct, rather than material gains. In 5th

from Al, It is rather  ketu which gives gain, while in 9th from AL it

is protector, though it  will first snatch away everything and cause a

lot of problems with Guru  and elders during the Guru transit over its

point.  

Best wishes

Zoran

Zoran Radosavljevic

Administrator at  SIVA INSTITUTE

www.siva-edu.com <http://www.siva-edu.com/>

-

yobrevol (AT) aol (DOT) com

vedic astrology

; sohamsa ;

Thursday, March 22,

2007 1:22  AM

Question of  Rahu

Hare Rama Krsna

Namaste Durgaye Namah

Namaste learned,

I have a question, why is Rahu in trines to Arudha lagna said to  give

material gains?

Kindly educate.

Gaurav

AOL now offers

free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free  from AOL at AOL.com

<http://www.aol.com/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339>

AOL now offers free email

to everyone. Find out more about what's free from  AOL at AOL.com

<http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339>

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Visti,

Namaste

I am NOT questioning a dictum here. I asked for references, which I am was expecting and got none, including from you and a whole load of disappointing story in justification of your own short comings.

By references I mean which of the puranas, itihasas etc. were the stories gotten from to come to a final analysis of the 5th from AL – with maayaa’s workings. So the question is WHERE?? To just take sweets from someone and not understand where that the sweet has come from: sugarcane, beet, molasses etc.

In many of the accounts from the same books I’ve mentioned, you will note the extant of these workings of maayaa from Indra etc. which you will not get from jyotish classics. I recall, Lakshmi Kary asking for references a while ago??

So do understand where I am coming from.

Love,

Swee

Visti Larsen <visti

Organization: Sri Jagannath Center

<sohamsa >

Sat, 24 Mar 2007 01:20:23 -0700

<sohamsa >

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Dear Swee, Namaskar

I agree with Zoran and would add: If you keep looking for classical references then you are limited by what you have yet to read... It would be awfull if we had to study the classics for years and avoid the knowledge that wasn't in the books we had, and then one day after many years of studying find a small sloka showing that our Guru was right!

So far Sanjayji has been able to substantiate every one of the dictums he has taught with a sloka when questioned. I wouldn't be surprised if he could come up with one for this.

To add: When Sanjay was younger and studying with Gurudev, one day he and his Gurudev were in conversation with another Jyotish Guru. The Jyotish Guru gave a dictum and Sanjay question its reference. Feeling appalled by his students behaviour Gurudev told Sanjay that it was impropper to question the origin of a dictum from the Guru as it shows a lack of literacy in the persons studies... i.e. you should already have read the relevant books and only question the meaning of the sloka and not whether it exists or not.

I understand that many students don't give much importance to study-ethics like these, and its much easier to question rather than read yourself. But abiding by such principles does help the person study more and doesn't land the student in doubts about whether to accept a principle or not.

So instead of questioning whether a dictum exists or not it would be more worthwhile to question the applicability of the dictum and understand if it works or not!.. and why it works or not.

Just my two cents.

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen - SJC Guru

Jaimini SJC - Denmark

For consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com <http://srigaruda.com>

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Swee,

If you keep serching for references in the classical texts for every statement, then what is the use of Parampara?

Everything would be there in the books, so students could easily learn jyotish from the books and classical texts, which is not

the case. And another question. How many jyotish texts are available, all? So far, the words of my Guru are classical dictum to me:))

THe statement about the transit is found in many references and texts by Pt. Sanjay Rath,

Best wishes

Zoran

Zoran Radosavljevic

-

Swee Chan <sweechan

Sohamsa <sohamsa >

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Zoran,

Finally what is correct? Visti has already said it: There is NO reference so far. So I DO STRONGLY object to your statement that whatever has been applied is FINALLY CORRECT. In fact,

I find it distasteful that you apply something that cannot be referenced and shove it down my throat and tell me that IT IS correct.

Love,

Swee

Zoran Radosavljevic <ahimsa

<sohamsa >

<sohamsa >

Om Namah Shivaya,

Finally . That is correct.Thanks VIsti, Gaurav, I hope that is clear now, not to mix transit and placements.

Zoran Radosavljevic

www.siva-edu <http://www.siva-edu> .com <http://www.siva-edu.com>

-

Visti  Larsen <visti  

sohamsa

Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:50  AM

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Rahu gives material gains in the trines  to arudha DURING TRANSIT. Similarly Ketu in his transit enhances the spiritual  pursuits when in trines to Arudha lagna.

So this principle is used in  transit, whereas i find in natal chart that Rahu in trines to AL will give bad  reputation and as Zoran says - machinations by enemies.

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen - SJC  Guru

Jaimini SJC - Denmark

For  consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com  <h

Guest guest

Om Namah Shivaya,Dear Swee,

Since you rely on the classical references only, I would like to ask you to give me the reference for your statement from Puri in 2004. YOu looked at the chart of Kasturi and stated: " SInce you have started wearing the gomed, your younger sister's fortune went bad, and asked him to remove the stone". He has Rahu in the 3rd house. PLease give us the reference. I found it distasteful and rude to speak to Visti like this and sign it with "love". There are different methods to have a conversation and discussion rather than to state about someone's shortcomings. And better not start this thread now..

Best wishes

Zoran

Zoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTEwww.siva-edu.com

-

Swee Chan

Sohamsa

Saturday, March 24, 2007 11:31 AM

Jaya JagannathaDear Visti,NamasteI am NOT questioning a dictum here. I asked for references, which I am was expecting and got none, including from you and a whole load of disappointing story in justification of your own short comings. By references I mean which of the puranas, itihasas etc. were the stories gotten from to come to a final analysis of the 5th from AL – with maayaa’s workings. So the question is WHERE?? To just take sweets from someone and not understand where that the sweet has come from: sugarcane, beet, molasses etc. In many of the accounts from the same books I’ve mentioned, you will note the extant of these workings of maayaa from Indra etc. which you will not get from jyotish classics. I recall, Lakshmi Kary asking for references a while ago??So do understand where I am coming from.Love,Swee

Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com>Organization: Sri Jagannath Center<sohamsa >Sat, 24 Mar 2007 01:20:23 -0700<sohamsa >Re: Question of Rahu हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥Dear Swee, NamaskarI agree with Zoran and would add: If you keep looking for classical references then you are limited by what you have yet to read... It would be awfull if we had to study the classics for years and avoid the knowledge that wasn't in the books we had, and then one day after many years of studying find a small sloka showing that our Guru was right!So far Sanjayji has been able to substantiate every one of the dictums he has taught with a sloka when questioned. I wouldn't be surprised if he could come up with one for this.To add: When Sanjay was younger and studying with Gurudev, one day he and his Gurudev were in conversation with another Jyotish Guru. The Jyotish Guru gave a dictum and Sanjay question its reference. Feeling appalled by his students behaviour Gurudev told Sanjay that it was impropper to question the origin of a dictum from the Guru as it shows a lack of literacy in the persons studies... i.e. you should already have read the relevant books and only question the meaning of the sloka and not whether it exists or not. I understand that many students don't give much importance to study-ethics like these, and its much easier to question rather than read yourself. But abiding by such principles does help the person study more and doesn't land the student in doubts about whether to accept a principle or not.So instead of questioning whether a dictum exists or not it would be more worthwhile to question the applicability of the dictum and understand if it works or not!.. and why it works or not.Just my two cents.Yours sincerely, -- Visti Larsen - SJC GuruJaimini SJC - Denmark email: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) comFor consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com <http://srigaruda.com> Zoran Radosavljevic wrote:

Om Namah Shivaya,Dear Swee,If you keep serching for references in the classical texts for every statement, then what is the use of Parampara?Everything would be there in the books, so students could easily learn jyotish from the books and classical texts, which is notthe case. And another question. How many jyotish texts are available, all? So far, the words of my Guru are classical dictum to me:))THe statement about the transit is found in many references and texts by Pt. Sanjay Rath,Best wishesZoranZoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTE www.siva-edu.com <http://www.siva-edu.com>

- Swee Chan <sweechan (AT) mac (DOT) com> Sohamsa <sohamsa > Friday, March 23, 2007 5:02 PM Re: Question of Rahu Jaya Jagannatha Dear Zoran, Finally what is correct? Visti has already said it: There is NO reference so far. So I DO STRONGLY object to your statement that whatever has been applied is FINALLY CORRECT. In fact,I find it distasteful that you apply something that cannot be referenced and shove it down my throat and tell me that IT IS correct. Love,Swee

Zoran Radosavljevic <ahimsa.yu> <sohamsa > Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:17:20 +0100 <sohamsa > Re: Question of Rahu  Om Namah Shivaya,Finally . That is correct.Thanks VIsti, Gaurav, I hope that is clear now, not to mix transit and placements.Zoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTEwww.siva-edu <http://www.siva-edu> .com <http://www.siva-edu.com>

- Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com> sohamsa Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:50 AM Re: Question of Rahu हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥ Dear Zoran and Gaurav, NamaskarRahu gives material gains in the trines to arudha DURING TRANSIT. Similarly Ketu in his transit enhances the spiritual pursuits when in trines to Arudha lagna.So this principle is used in transit, whereas i find in natal chart that Rahu in trines to AL will give bad reputation and as Zoran says - machinations by enemies. Yours sincerely, -- Visti Larsen - SJC GuruJaimini SJC - Denmark email: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) comFor consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com <h

Guest guest

Dear Swee,

And By the way, do not take this personally. I have a different personal opinion of you. Like you very much:)

Zoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTEwww.siva-edu.com

-

Swee Chan

Sohamsa

Jaya JagannathaDear Visti,NamasteI am NOT questioning a dictum here. I asked for references, which I am was expecting and got none, including from you and a whole load of disappointing story in justification of your own short comings. By references I mean which of the puranas, itihasas etc. were the stories gotten from to come to a final analysis of the 5th from AL – with maayaa’s workings. So the question is WHERE?? To just take sweets from someone and not understand where that the sweet has come from: sugarcane, beet, molasses etc. In many of the accounts from the same books I’ve mentioned, you will note the extant of these workings of maayaa from Indra etc. which you will not get from jyotish classics. I recall, Lakshmi Kary asking for references a while ago??So do understand where I am coming from.Love,Swee

Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com>Organization: Sri Jagannath Center<sohamsa >Sat, 24 Mar 2007 01:20:23 -0700<sohamsa >Re: Question of Rahu हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥Dear Swee, NamaskarI agree with Zoran and would add: If you keep looking for classical references then you are limited by what you have yet to read... It would be awfull if we had to study the classics for years and avoid the knowledge that wasn't in the books we had, and then one day after many years of studying find a small sloka showing that our Guru was right!So far Sanjayji has been able to substantiate every one of the dictums he has taught with a sloka when questioned. I wouldn't be surprised if he could come up with one for this.To add: When Sanjay was younger and studying with Gurudev, one day he and his Gurudev were in conversation with another Jyotish Guru. The Jyotish Guru gave a dictum and Sanjay question its reference. Feeling appalled by his students behaviour Gurudev told Sanjay that it was impropper to question the origin of a dictum from the Guru as it shows a lack of literacy in the persons studies... i.e. you should already have read the relevant books and only question the meaning of the sloka and not whether it exists or not. I understand that many students don't give much importance to study-ethics like these, and its much easier to question rather than read yourself. But abiding by such principles does help the person study more and doesn't land the student in doubts about whether to accept a principle or not.So instead of questioning whether a dictum exists or not it would be more worthwhile to question the applicability of the dictum and understand if it works or not!.. and why it works or not.Just my two cents.Yours sincerely, -- Visti Larsen - SJC GuruJaimini SJC - Denmark email: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) comFor consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com <http://srigaruda.com> Zoran Radosavljevic wrote:

Om Namah Shivaya,Dear Swee,If you keep serching for references in the classical texts for every statement, then what is the use of Parampara?Everything would be there in the books, so students could easily learn jyotish from the books and classical texts, which is notthe case. And another question. How many jyotish texts are available, all? So far, the words of my Guru are classical dictum to me:))THe statement about the transit is found in many references and texts by Pt. Sanjay Rath,Best wishesZoranZoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTE www.siva-edu.com <http://www.siva-edu.com>

- Swee Chan <sweechan (AT) mac (DOT) com> Sohamsa <sohamsa > Friday, March 23, 2007 5:02 PM Re: Question of Rahu Jaya Jagannatha Dear Zoran, Finally what is correct? Visti has already said it: There is NO reference so far. So I DO STRONGLY object to your statement that whatever has been applied is FINALLY CORRECT. In fact,I find it distasteful that you apply something that cannot be referenced and shove it down my throat and tell me that IT IS correct. Love,Swee

Zoran Radosavljevic <ahimsa.yu> <sohamsa > Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:17:20 +0100 <sohamsa > Re: Question of Rahu  Om Namah Shivaya,Finally . That is correct.Thanks VIsti, Gaurav, I hope that is clear now, not to mix transit and placements.Zoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTEwww.siva-edu <http://www.siva-edu> .com <http://www.siva-edu.com>

- Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com> sohamsa Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:50 AM Re: Question of Rahu हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥ Dear Zoran and Gaurav, NamaskarRahu gives material gains in the trines to arudha DURING TRANSIT. Similarly Ketu in his transit enhances the spiritual pursuits when in trines to Arudha lagna.So this principle is used in transit, whereas i find in natal chart that Rahu in trines to AL will give bad reputation and as Zoran says - machinations by enemies. Yours sincerely, -- Visti Larsen - SJC GuruJaimini SJC - Denmark email: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) comFor consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com <h

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Zoran (and Visti),

Namaste

Still searching and back to my thoughts based on Sanjay ji’s principal:

Let me first assume that wealth is through progeny – 5th

The account of Indra and Diti in the Bhagavata Purana etc., gives an indication that crystallises the principle.

The next example is in the same story of the status of the foetus that turned into Maruts. Because Diti’s penance was so severe, the chopped up foetuses were given the status of “Indrahood”

In the Mahabharata of the Adi Parva, Bhima was that of Marut (and Arjuna was that of the celestial King, Indra) as below:

I reckon that one who has Rahu in the 5th from AL is to perform the Pumsavanna Rites as suggested in Bhagavata.

Any thoughts on this?

Love,

Swee

<sohamsa >

Sat, 24 Mar 2007 03:49:23 +0100

<sohamsa >

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Swee,

If you keep serching for references in the classical texts for every statement, then what is the use of Parampara?

Everything would be there in the books, so students could easily learn jyotish from the books and classical texts, which is not

the case. And another question. How many jyotish texts are available, all? So far, the words of my Guru are classical dictum to me:))

THe statement about the transit is found in many references and texts by Pt. Sanjay Rath,

Best wishes

Zoran

Zoran Radosavljevic

-

Swee Chan <sweechan

Sohamsa <sohamsa >

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Zoran,

Finally what is correct? Visti has already said it: There is NO reference so far. So I DO STRONGLY object to your statement that whatever has been applied is FINALLY CORRECT. In fact,

I find it distasteful that you apply something that cannot be referenced and shove it down my throat and tell me that IT IS correct.

Love,

Swee

<sohamsa >

<sohamsa >

Om Namah Shivaya,

Finally . That is correct.Thanks VIsti, Gaurav, I hope that is clear now, not to mix transit and placements.

Zoran Radosavljevic

----- Original Message -----

Visti Larsen <visti

sohamsa

Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:50 AM

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Rahu gives material gains in the trines to arudha DURING TRANSIT. Similarly Ketu in his transit enhances the spiritual pursuits when in trines to Arudha lagna.

So this principle is used in transit, whereas i find in natal chart that Rahu in trines to AL will give bad reputation and as Zoran says - machinations by enemies.

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen - SJC Guru

Jaimini SJC - Denmark

For consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com <http://srigaruda.com>

yobrevol wrote:

Hare Rama Krsna

Aum Durgaye Namah

Namaste Zoran ji,

Thank you for your post. My mind also says that logically, a dire malefic like Rahu should harm the Arudha, being in trine since it will always aspect it via Graha Dristi. it should put a dent on the image, and not allow the arudha to rise, but as I was reading thru some earlier posts on this list, someone mentioned that parampara teaches rahu in trines to Arudha pada gives material gains...

On another note, ppl with natal Jupiter in Arudha pada ( or trines by extension) , since jupiter brings forth the satya about the Arudhapada when in trines to it in transit, by logic should have an " image " that is " real " or their true self (lagna)...?

Namaste;

Gaurav

In a message dated 3/22/2007 8:05:13 A.M. India Standard Time, ahimsa writes:

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Gaurav,

I am not sure who said so, but what I know is that Rahu in trines to AL gives machinations of enemies and bad fortune. It also causes extra-marital affairs if other factors confirm. I guess you heard that it may give material inclinations which I would say is more correct, rather than material gains. In 5th from Al, It is rather ketu which gives gain, while in 9th from AL it is protector, though it will first snatch away everything and cause a lot of problems with Guru and elders during the Guru transit over its point.

Best wishes

Zoran

Zoran Radosavljevic

-

yobrevol

vedic astrology ; sohamsa ;

Thursday, March 22, 2007 1:22 AM

Question of Rahu

Hare Rama Krsna

Namaste Durgaye Namah

Namaste learned,

I have a question, why is Rahu in trines to Arudha lagna said to give material gains?

Kindly educate.

Gaurav

Guest guest

||Hare Ram Krishna||

Dear Swee and Visti,

It is indeed interesting to note this discussion. So how will Rahu in these positions effect the native!

You can see my example:

Rahu is in Lagna(Libra) aspecting 5H and AL(9H, no planets). Further, transit Rahu is in 5H(Aquarius, which also tenants Su-Me-Ve).

Saviour is Ju( but vakra) from 12H aspecting AL.

Can you guess what has been going on?

Regards

Sharat

-

Swee Chan

Sohamsa

Saturday, March 24, 2007 12:11 PM

Jaya JagannathaDear Zoran (and Visti),NamasteStill searching and back to my thoughts based on Sanjay ji’s principal:Let me first assume that wealth is through progeny – 5thThe account of Indra and Diti in the Bhagavata Purana etc., gives an indication that crystallises the principle.The next example is in the same story of the status of the foetus that turned into Maruts. Because Diti’s penance was so severe, the chopped up foetuses were given the status of “Indrahoodâ€In the Mahabharata of the Adi Parva, Bhima was that of Marut (and Arjuna was that of the celestial King, Indra) as below:I reckon that one who has Rahu in the 5th from AL is to perform the Pumsavanna Rites as suggested in Bhagavata.Any thoughts on this?Love,Swee

Zoran Radosavljevic <ahimsa.yu><sohamsa >Sat, 24 Mar 2007 03:49:23 +0100<sohamsa >Re: Question of Rahu  Om Namah Shivaya,Dear Swee,If you keep serching for references in the classical texts for every statement, then what is the use of Parampara?Everything would be there in the books, so students could easily learn jyotish from the books and classical texts, which is notthe case. And another question. How many jyotish texts are available, all? So far, the words of my Guru are classical dictum to me:))THe statement about the transit is found in many references and texts by Pt. Sanjay Rath,Best wishesZoranZoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTEwww.siva-edu.com <http://www.siva-edu.com>

- Swee Chan <sweechan (AT) mac (DOT) com> Sohamsa <sohamsa > Friday, March 23, 2007 5:02 PM Re: Question of Rahu Jaya JagannathaDear Zoran,Finally what is correct? Visti has already said it: There is NO reference so far. So I DO STRONGLY object to your statement that whatever has been applied is FINALLY CORRECT. In fact,I find it distasteful that you apply something that cannot be referenced and shove it down my throat and tell me that IT IS correct.Love,Swee

Zoran Radosavljevic <ahimsa.yu> <sohamsa >Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:17:20 +0100 <sohamsa >Re: Question of Rahu  Om Namah Shivaya,Finally . That is correct.Thanks VIsti, Gaurav, I hope that is clear now, not to mix transit and placements.Zoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTEwww.siva-edu.com <http://www.siva-edu.com>

----- Original Message ----- Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com> sohamsa Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:50 AM Re: Question of Rahu हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥ Dear Zoran and Gaurav, NamaskarRahu gives material gains in the trines to arudha DURING TRANSIT. Similarly Ketu in his transit enhances the spiritual pursuits when in trines to Arudha lagna.So this principle is used in transit, whereas i find in natal chart that Rahu in trines to AL will give bad reputation and as Zoran says - machinations by enemies. Yours sincerely, -- Visti Larsen - SJC GuruJaimini SJC - Denmark email: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) comFor consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com <http://srigaruda.com> yobrevol (AT) aol (DOT) com wrote:

Hare Rama KrsnaAum Durgaye Namah Namaste Zoran ji, Thank you for your post. My mind also says that logically, a dire malefic like Rahu should harm the Arudha, being in trine since it will always aspect it via Graha Dristi. it should put a dent on the image, and not allow the arudha to rise, but as I was reading thru some earlier posts on this list, someone mentioned that parampara teaches rahu in trines to Arudha pada gives material gains... On another note, ppl with natal Jupiter in Arudha pada ( or trines by extension) , since jupiter brings forth the satya about the Arudhapada when in trines to it in transit, by logic should have an "image" that is "real" or their true self (lagna)...? Namaste;Gaurav In a message dated 3/22/2007 8:05:13 A.M. India Standard Time, ahimsa.yu writes:

Om Namah Shivaya,Dear Gaurav,I am not sure who said so, but what I know is that Rahu in trines to AL gives machinations of enemies and bad fortune. It also causes extra-marital affairs if other factors confirm. I guess you heard that it may give material inclinations which I would say is more correct, rather than material gains. In 5th from Al, It is rather ketu which gives gain, while in 9th from AL it is protector, though it will first snatch away everything and cause a lot of problems with Guru and elders during the Guru transit over its point. Best wishesZoranZoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTEwww.siva-edu.com <http://www.siva-edu.com/>

- yobrevol (AT) aol (DOT) com vedic astrology ; sohamsa ; Thursday, March 22, 2007 1:22 AM Question of Rahu Hare Rama Krsna Namaste Durgaye Namah Namaste learned, I have a question, why is Rahu in trines to Arudha lagna said to give material gains? Kindly educate. Gaurav

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Zoran,

Namaste

You made me laugh in your last mail. I have not taken this personally at all. In my last mail to you, I have given an instance of the recount of the Indra-Diti saga (she had several attempts). Can we begin from that story or another? You are always very good with your recounts/stories from the puranas to justify a dictum. So why not for Rahu?

Yes, and I still love you very much (and Visti too).

Love,

Swee

<sohamsa >

Sat, 24 Mar 2007 05:18:29 -0700

<sohamsa >

Dear Swee,

And By the way, do not take this personally. I have a different personal opinion of you. Like you very much:)

Zoran Radosavljevic

-

Swee Chan <sweechan

Sohamsa <sohamsa >

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Visti,

Namaste

I am NOT questioning a dictum here. I asked for references, which I am was expecting and got none, including from you and a whole load of disappointing story in justification of your own short comings.

By references I mean which of the puranas, itihasas etc. were the stories gotten from to come to a final analysis of the 5th from AL – with maayaa’s workings. So the question is WHERE?? To just take sweets from someone and not understand where that the sweet has come from: sugarcane, beet, molasses etc.

In many of the accounts from the same books I’ve mentioned, you will note the extant of these workings of maayaa from Indra etc. which you will not get from jyotish classics. I recall, Lakshmi Kary asking for references a while ago??

So do understand where I am coming from.

Love,

Swee

Visti Larsen <visti

Organization: Sri Jagannath Center

<sohamsa >

Sat, 24 Mar 2007 01:20:23 -0700

<sohamsa >

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Dear Swee, Namaskar

I agree with Zoran and would add: If you keep looking for classical references then you are limited by what you have yet to read... It would be awfull if we had to study the classics for years and avoid the knowledge that wasn't in the books we had, and then one day after many years of studying find a small sloka showing that our Guru was right!

So far Sanjayji has been able to substantiate every one of the dictums he has taught with a sloka when questioned. I wouldn't be surprised if he could come up with one for this.

To add: When Sanjay was younger and studying with Gurudev, one day he and his Gurudev were in conversation with another Jyotish Guru. The Jyotish Guru gave a dictum and Sanjay question its reference. Feeling appalled by his students behaviour Gurudev told Sanjay that it was impropper to question the origin of a dictum from the Guru as it shows a lack of literacy in the persons studies... i.e. you should already have read the relevant books and only question the meaning of the sloka and not whether it exists or not.

I understand that many students don't give much importance to study-ethics like these, and its much easier to question rather than read yourself. But abiding by such principles does help the person study more and doesn't land the student in doubts about whether to accept a principle or not.

So instead of questioning whether a dictum exists or not it would be more worthwhile to question the applicability of the dictum and understand if it works or not!.. and why it works or not.

Just my two cents.

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen - SJC Guru

Jaimini SJC - Denmark

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Swee,

Best wishes

Zoran

Zoran Radosavljevic

Swee Chan <sweechan

Sohamsa <sohamsa >

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Zoran,

Love,

Swee

<sohamsa >

<sohamsa >

Om Namah Shivaya,

Zoran Radosavljevic

www.siva-edu <http://www.siva-edu> .com <http://www.siva-edu.com>

Visti Larsen <visti

sohamsa

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Rahu gives material gains in the trines to arudha DURING TRANSIT. Similarly Ketu in his transit enhances the spiritual pursuits when in trines to Arudha lagna.

So this principle is used in transit, whereas i find in natal chart that Rahu in trines to AL will give bad reputation and as Zoran says - machinations by enemies.

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen - SJC Guru

Jaimini SJC - Denmark

For consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com <h

Guest guest

Could you please throw some light on what Pumsavanna Rites are? I thank you for writing back.PranjalSwee Chan <sweechan wrote:Re: Question of Rahu Jaya Jagannatha Dear Zoran (and Visti), Namaste Still searching and back to my thoughts based on Sanjay ji’s principal: Let me first assume that wealth is through progeny – 5th The account of Indra and Diti in the Bhagavata Purana etc., gives an indication that crystallises the principle. The next example is in the same story of the status of the foetus that turned into Maruts. Because Diti’s penance was so severe, the chopped up foetuses were given the status of “Indrahood†In the Mahabharata of the Adi Parva, Bhima was that of

Marut (and Arjuna was that of the celestial King, Indra) as below: I reckon that one who has Rahu in the 5th from AL is to perform the Pumsavanna Rites as suggested in Bhagavata. Any thoughts on this? Love, Swee Zoran Radosavljevic <ahimsa <sohamsa > Sat, 24 Mar 2007 03:49:23 +0100 <sohamsa > Re: Question of Rahu  Om Namah Shivaya, Dear Swee, If you keep serching for references in the classical texts for every statement, then what is the use of Parampara? Everything would be there in the books, so students could easily learn

jyotish from the books and classical texts, which is not the case. And another question. How many jyotish texts are available, all? So far, the words of my Guru are classical dictum to me:)) THe statement about the transit is found in many references and texts by Pt. Sanjay Rath, Best wishes Zoran Zoran Radosavljevic Administrator at SIVA INSTITUTE www.siva-edu.com <http://www.siva-edu.com> - Swee Chan <sweechan Sohamsa <sohamsa > Friday, March 23, 2007 5:02 PM Re: Question of Rahu

Jaya Jagannatha Dear Zoran, Finally what is correct? Visti has already said it: There is NO reference so far. So I DO STRONGLY object to your statement that whatever has been applied is FINALLY CORRECT. In fact, I find it distasteful that you apply something that cannot be referenced and shove it down my throat and tell me that IT IS correct. Love, Swee Zoran Radosavljevic <ahimsa <sohamsa > Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:17:20 +0100 <sohamsa > Re: Question of Rahu  Om Namah Shivaya, Finally . That is correct.Thanks VIsti, Gaurav, I hope that

is clear now, not to mix transit and placements. Zoran Radosavljevic Administrator at SIVA INSTITUTE www.siva-edu.com <http://www.siva-edu.com> ----- Original Message ----- Visti Larsen <visti sohamsa Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:50 AM Re: Question of Rahu हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥ Dear Zoran and Gaurav, Namaskar Rahu gives material gains in the trines to arudha DURING TRANSIT. Similarly Ketu in his

transit enhances the spiritual pursuits when in trines to Arudha lagna. So this principle is used in transit, whereas i find in natal chart that Rahu in trines to AL will give bad reputation and as Zoran says - machinations by enemies. Yours sincerely, -- Visti Larsen - SJC Guru Jaimini SJC - Denmark email: visti For consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com <http://srigaruda.com> yobrevol wrote: Hare Rama Krsna Aum Durgaye Namah

Namaste Zoran ji, Thank you for your post. My mind also says that logically, a dire malefic like Rahu should harm the Arudha, being in trine since it will always aspect it via Graha Dristi. it should put a dent on the image, and not allow the arudha to rise, but as I was reading thru some earlier posts on this list, someone mentioned that parampara teaches rahu in trines to Arudha pada gives material gains... On another note, ppl with natal Jupiter in Arudha pada ( or trines by extension) , since jupiter brings forth the satya about the Arudhapada when

in trines to it in transit, by logic should have an "image" that is "real" or their true self (lagna)...? Namaste; Gaurav In a message dated 3/22/2007 8:05:13 A.M. India Standard Time, ahimsa writes: Om Namah Shivaya, Dear Gaurav, I am not sure who said so, but what I know is that Rahu in trines to AL gives machinations of

enemies and bad fortune. It also causes extra-marital affairs if other factors confirm. I guess you heard that it may give material inclinations which I would say is more correct, rather than material gains. In 5th from Al, It is rather ketu which gives gain, while in 9th from AL it is protector, though it will first snatch away everything and cause a lot of problems with Guru and elders during the Guru transit over its point. Best wishes Zoran Zoran Radosavljevic Administrator at SIVA INSTITUTE www.siva-edu.com <http://www.siva-edu.com/> - yobrevol vedic astrology ; sohamsa ; Thursday, March 22, 2007 1:22 AM Question of Rahu Hare Rama Krsna Namaste Durgaye Namah Namaste learned, I have a question, why is Rahu in

trines to Arudha lagna said to give material gains? Kindly educate. Gaurav

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sharat,

Namaste

I think I may have found the dictum we’ve been searching for, consider Rahu to be a natural malefic:

JUS 1:3.34 – Sanjay Rath

daridro vipariite

If malefics are in the 2nd, 4th, 5th 8th or 9th houses as benefics are in the 3rd and 6th, poverty is indicated.

In his notes:

Pg 89 ii) similarly, financial downturns can be predicted during the period of benefics in 3rd and 6th and malefics in 2nd, 4th, 5th, 8th and 9th from the Arudha Lagna.

In srimantah yoga, results are to be studied from the AL as well as the AK. I wonder if this can be extended to apply for other yogas? I would presume so as this statement covers all possible aspects.

Jupiter in the 12th from AL gives expenses. From your brief, I would think it is your children’s sufferings, health concerns or their safety. If you father is still alive, then his health concerns.

Love,

Swee

Sharat <gidoc

<sohamsa >

Sat, 24 Mar 2007 06:29:27 -0700

<sohamsa >

||Hare Ram Krishna||

Dear Swee and Visti,

It is indeed interesting to note this discussion. So how will Rahu in these positions effect the native!

You can see my example:

Rahu is in Lagna(Libra) aspecting 5H and AL(9H, no planets). Further, transit Rahu is in 5H(Aquarius, which also tenants Su-Me-Ve).

Regards

Sharat

-

Swee Chan <sweechan

Sohamsa <sohamsa >

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Zoran (and Visti),

Namaste

The account of Indra and Diti in the Bhagavata Purana etc., gives an indication that crystallises the principle.

The next example is in the same story of the status of the foetus that turned into Maruts. Because Diti’s penance was so severe, the chopped up foetuses were given the status of “Indrahood”

In the Mahabharata of the Adi Parva, Bhima was that of Marut (and Arjuna was that of the celestial King, Indra) as below:

I reckon that one who has Rahu in the 5th from AL is to perform the Pumsavanna Rites as suggested in Bhagavata.

Any thoughts on this?

Love,

Swee

<sohamsa >

<sohamsa >

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Swee,

Best wishes

Zoran

Zoran Radosavljevic

Swee Chan <sweechan

Sohamsa <sohamsa >

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Zoran,

Love,

Swee

<sohamsa >

<sohamsa >

Om Namah Shivaya,

Zoran Radosavljevic

Visti Larsen <visti

sohamsa

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen - SJC Guru

Jaimini SJC - Denmark

yobrevol wrote:

Hare Rama Krsna

Aum Durgaye Namah

Namaste Zoran ji,

Thank you for your post. My mind also says that logically, a dire malefic like Rahu should harm the Arudha, being in trine since it will always aspect it via Graha Dristi. it should put a dent on the image, and not allow the arudha to rise, but as I was reading thru some earlier posts on this list, someone mentioned that parampara teaches rahu in trines to Arudha pada gives material gains...

On another note, ppl with natal Jupiter in Arudha pada ( or trines by extension) , since jupiter brings forth the satya about the Arudhapada when in trines to it in transit, by logic should have an " image " that is " real " or their true self (lagna)...?

Namaste;

Gaurav

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Gaurav,

I am not sure who said so, but what I know is that Rahu in trines to AL gives machinations of enemies and bad fortune. It also causes extra-marital affairs if other factors confirm. I guess you heard that it may give material inclinations which I would say is more correct, rather than material gains. In 5th from Al, It is rather ketu which gives gain, while in 9th from AL it is protector, though it will first snatch away everything and cause a lot of problems with Guru and elders during the Guru transit over its point.

Best wishes

Zoran

Zoran Radosavljevic

yobrevol

Question of Rahu

Hare Rama Krsna

Namaste Durgaye Namah

Namaste learned,

I have a question, why is Rahu in trines to Arudha lagna said to give material gains?

Kindly educate.

Gaurav

Guest guest

||Hare Ram Krishna||

Dear Swee,

Namaskar,

If I may add, he says in the same sutra, that if the total result is computed and if negative, will poverty be seen. I suppose same dictum can be applied during transits as well, when all these houses are seen overall and not just one (Rahu) alone.

As I see Rahu in lagna,aspecting 5H(Su-Ve-Me) and AL(9H); I can see that it confers a foreign influence; and has drawn me and my children to foreign lands. All that has been beneficial for all, excpet perhaps me. Now that Rahu is in transit in 5H, I suspect that its conjunction with natal Sun is activating something spiritually inside me, for me that is an unexpected trnsformation!! I have been wondering whats going on!

Any refelctions from the learned are appreciated.

Regards

Sharat

-

Swee Chan

Sohamsa

Saturday, March 24, 2007 2:21 PM

Jaya JagannathaDear Sharat,NamasteI think I may have found the dictum we’ve been searching for, consider Rahu to be a natural malefic:JUS 1:3.34 – Sanjay Rathdaridro vipariiteIf malefics are in the 2nd, 4th, 5th 8th or 9th houses as benefics are in the 3rd and 6th, poverty is indicated.In his notes:Pg 89 ii) similarly, financial downturns can be predicted during the period of benefics in 3rd and 6th and malefics in 2nd, 4th, 5th, 8th and 9th from the Arudha Lagna.In srimantah yoga, results are to be studied from the AL as well as the AK. I wonder if this can be extended to apply for other yogas? I would presume so as this statement covers all possible aspects.Jupiter in the 12th from AL gives expenses. From your brief, I would think it is your children’s sufferings, health concerns or their safety. If you father is still alive, then his health concerns.Love,Swee

Sharat <gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org><sohamsa >Sat, 24 Mar 2007 06:29:27 -0700<sohamsa >Re: Question of Rahu  ||Hare Ram Krishna||Dear Swee and Visti,It is indeed interesting to note this discussion. So how will Rahu in these positions effect the native!You can see my example:Rahu is in Lagna(Libra) aspecting 5H and AL(9H, no planets). Further, transit Rahu is in 5H(Aquarius, which also tenants Su-Me-Ve).Saviour is Ju( but vakra) from 12H aspecting AL.Can you guess what has been going on?RegardsSharat

- Swee Chan <sweechan (AT) mac (DOT) com> Sohamsa <sohamsa > Saturday, March 24, 2007 12:11 PM Re: Question of Rahu Jaya JagannathaDear Zoran (and Visti),NamasteStill searching and back to my thoughts based on Sanjay ji’s principal:Let me first assume that wealth is through progeny – 5thThe account of Indra and Diti in the Bhagavata Purana etc., gives an indication that crystallises the principle.The next example is in the same story of the status of the foetus that turned into Maruts. Because Diti’s penance was so severe, the chopped up foetuses were given the status of “Indrahoodâ€In the Mahabharata of the Adi Parva, Bhima was that of Marut (and Arjuna was that of the celestial King, Indra) as below:I reckon that one who has Rahu in the 5th from AL is to perform the Pumsavanna Rites as suggested in Bhagavata.Any thoughts on this?Love,Swee

Zoran Radosavljevic <ahimsa.yu> <sohamsa >Sat, 24 Mar 2007 03:49:23 +0100 <sohamsa >Re: Question of Rahu  Om Namah Shivaya,Dear Swee,If you keep serching for references in the classical texts for every statement, then what is the use of Parampara?Everything would be there in the books, so students could easily learn jyotish from the books and classical texts, which is notthe case. And another question. How many jyotish texts are available, all? So far, the words of my Guru are classical dictum to me:))THe statement about the transit is found in many references and texts by Pt. Sanjay Rath,Best wishesZoranZoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTEwww.siva-edu.com <http://www.siva-edu.com>

----- Original Message ----- Swee Chan <sweechan (AT) mac (DOT) com> Sohamsa <sohamsa > Friday, March 23, 2007 5:02 PM Re: Question of Rahu Jaya JagannathaDear Zoran,Finally what is correct? Visti has already said it: There is NO reference so far. So I DO STRONGLY object to your statement that whatever has been applied is FINALLY CORRECT. In fact,I find it distasteful that you apply something that cannot be referenced and shove it down my throat and tell me that IT IS correct.Love,Swee

Zoran Radosavljevic <ahimsa.yu> <sohamsa >Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:17:20 +0100 <sohamsa >Re: Question of Rahu  Om Namah Shivaya,Finally . That is correct.Thanks VIsti, Gaurav, I hope that is clear now, not to mix transit and placements.Zoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTEwww.siva-edu.com <http://www.siva-edu.com>

----- Original Message ----- Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com> sohamsa Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:50 AM Re: Question of Rahu हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥ Dear Zoran and Gaurav, NamaskarRahu gives material gains in the trines to arudha DURING TRANSIT. Similarly Ketu in his transit enhances the spiritual pursuits when in trines to Arudha lagna.So this principle is used in transit, whereas i find in natal chart that Rahu in trines to AL will give bad reputation and as Zoran says - machinations by enemies. Yours sincerely, -- Visti Larsen - SJC GuruJaimini SJC - Denmark email: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) comFor consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com <http://srigaruda.com> yobrevol (AT) aol (DOT) com wrote:

Hare Rama KrsnaAum Durgaye Namah Namaste Zoran ji, Thank you for your post. My mind also says that logically, a dire malefic like Rahu should harm the Arudha, being in trine since it will always aspect it via Graha Dristi. it should put a dent on the image, and not allow the arudha to rise, but as I was reading thru some earlier posts on this list, someone mentioned that parampara teaches rahu in trines to Arudha pada gives material gains... On another note, ppl with natal Jupiter in Arudha pada ( or trines by extension) , since jupiter brings forth the satya about the Arudhapada when in trines to it in transit, by logic should have an "image" that is "real" or their true self (lagna)...? Namaste;Gaurav In a message dated 3/22/2007 8:05:13 A.M. India Standard Time, ahimsa.yu writes:

Om Namah Shivaya,Dear Gaurav,I am not sure who said so, but what I know is that Rahu in trines to AL gives machinations of enemies and bad fortune. It also causes extra-marital affairs if other factors confirm. I guess you heard that it may give material inclinations which I would say is more correct, rather than material gains. In 5th from Al, It is rather ketu which gives gain, while in 9th from AL it is protector, though it will first snatch away everything and cause a lot of problems with Guru and elders during the Guru transit over its point. Best wishesZoranZoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTEwww.siva-edu.com <http://www.siva-edu.com/>

----- Original Message ----- yobrevol (AT) aol (DOT) com vedic astrology ; sohamsa ; Thursday, March 22, 2007 1:22 AM Question of Rahu Hare Rama Krsna Namaste Durgaye Namah Namaste learned, I have a question, why is Rahu in trines to Arudha lagna said to give material gains? Kindly educate. Gaurav

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sahrat,

Namaste

I think the same dictum makes sense for Rahu in this case – the reverse effects. Look at your appropriate dasa for your “new” realisations and contra this to trines in vimsamsa.

Love,

Swee

Sharat <gidoc

<sohamsa >

Sat, 24 Mar 2007 15:32:42 +0000

<sohamsa >

||Hare Ram Krishna||

Dear Swee,

Namaskar,

If I may add, he says in the same sutra, that if the total result is computed and if negative, will poverty be seen. I suppose same dictum can be applied during transits as well, when all these houses are seen overall and not just one (Rahu) alone.

As I see Rahu in lagna,aspecting 5H(Su-Ve-Me) and AL(9H); I can see that it confers a foreign influence; and has drawn me and my children to foreign lands. All that has been beneficial for all, excpet perhaps me. Now that Rahu is in transit in 5H, I suspect that its conjunction with natal Sun is activating something spiritually inside me, for me that is an unexpected trnsformation!! I have been wondering whats going on!

Regards

Sharat

-

Swee Chan <sweechan

Sohamsa <sohamsa >

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sharat,

Namaste

I think I may have found the dictum we’ve been searching for, consider Rahu to be a natural malefic:

daridro vipariite

If malefics are in the 2nd, 4th, 5th 8th or 9th houses as benefics are in the 3rd and 6th, poverty is indicated.

In his notes:

Pg 89 ii) similarly, financial downturns can be predicted during the period of benefics in 3rd and 6th and malefics in 2nd, 4th, 5th, 8th and 9th from the Arudha Lagna.

In srimantah yoga, results are to be studied from the AL as well as the AK. I wonder if this can be extended to apply for other yogas? I would presume so as this statement covers all possible aspects.

Jupiter in the 12th from AL gives expenses. From your brief, I would think it is your children’s sufferings, health concerns or their safety. If you father is still alive, then his health concerns.

Love,

Swee

Sharat <gidoc

<sohamsa >

<sohamsa >

||Hare Ram Krishna||

Dear Swee and Visti,

You can see my example:

Regards

Sharat

Swee Chan <sweechan

Sohamsa <sohamsa >

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Zoran (and Visti),

Namaste

Any thoughts on this?

Love,

Swee

<sohamsa >

<sohamsa >

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Swee,

Best wishes

Zoran

Zoran Radosavljevic

Swee Chan <sweechan

Sohamsa <sohamsa >

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Zoran,

Love,

Swee

<sohamsa >

<sohamsa >

Om Namah Shivaya,

Zoran Radosavljevic

Visti Larsen <visti

sohamsa

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen - SJC Guru

Jaimini SJC - Denmark

yobrevol wrote:

Hare Rama Krsna

Aum Durgaye Namah

Namaste Zoran ji,

Namaste;

Gaurav

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Gaurav,

Best wishes

Zoran

Zoran Radosavljevic

yobrevol

Question of Rahu

Hare Rama Krsna

Namaste Durgaye Namah

Namaste learned,

Kindly educate.

Gaurav

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna

Aum Durgayai Namah

Namaste Swee ji, Visti ji, Zoran ji et all,

I can personally attest to two points central to our discussion:

1) Sani and Rahu in my AL has always blocked my arudha to rise..

2) Jupiter in 12th from AL, 1 year into its mahadasa, I have already spent a lot of money in general expenses in things, that 1 year ago I never thought I would...luckily i have been able to make some money too...

you know angelina jolie has rahu in AL too...and her "unconventional, mavarick like " image is then most appropriate..

Namaste

Gaurav

In a message dated 3/24/2007 7:52:24 P.M. India Standard Time, sweechan writes:

Jaya JagannathaDear Sharat,NamasteI think I may have found the dictum we’ve been searching for, consider Rahu to be a natural malefic:JUS 1:3.34 – Sanjay Rathdaridro vipariiteIf malefics are in the 2nd, 4th, 5th 8th or 9th houses as benefics are in the 3rd and 6th, poverty is indicated.In his notes:Pg 89 ii) similarly, financial downturns can be predicted during the period of benefics in 3rd and 6th and malefics in 2nd, 4th, 5th, 8th and 9th from the Arudha Lagna.In srimantah yoga, results are to be studied from the AL as well as the AK. I wonder if this can be extended to apply for other yogas? I would presume so as this statement covers all possible aspects.Jupiter in the 12th from AL gives expenses. From your brief, I would think it is your children’s sufferings, health concerns or their safety. If you father is still alive, then his health concerns.Love,Swee

Sharat <gidoc<sohamsa >Sat, 24 Mar 2007 06:29:27 -0700<sohamsa >Re: Question of Rahu  ||Hare Ram Krishna||Dear Swee and Visti,It is indeed interesting to note this discussion. So how will Rahu in these positions effect the native!You can see my example:Rahu is in Lagna(Libra) aspecting 5H and AL(9H, no planets). Further, transit Rahu is in 5H(Aquarius, which also tenants Su-Me-Ve).Saviour is Ju( but vakra) from 12H aspecting AL.Can you guess what has been going on?RegardsSharat

- Swee Chan <sweechan Sohamsa <sohamsa > Saturday, March 24, 2007 12:11 PM Re: Question of Rahu Jaya JagannathaDear Zoran (and Visti),NamasteStill searching and back to my thoughts based on Sanjay ji’s principal:Let me first assume that wealth is through progeny – 5thThe account of Indra and Diti in the Bhagavata Purana etc., gives an indication that crystallises the principle.The next example is in the same story of the status of the foetus that turned into Maruts. Because Diti’s penance was so severe, the chopped up foetuses were given the status of “Indrahoodâ€In the Mahabharata of the Adi Parva, Bhima was that of Marut (and Arjuna was that of the celestial King, Indra) as below:I reckon that one who has Rahu in the 5th from AL is to perform the Pumsavanna Rites as suggested in Bhagavata.Any thoughts on this?Love,Swee

Zoran Radosavljevic <ahimsa <sohamsa >Sat, 24 Mar 2007 03:49:23 +0100 <sohamsa >Re: Question of Rahu  Om Namah Shivaya,Dear Swee,If you keep serching for references in the classical texts for every statement, then what is the use of Parampara?Everything would be there in the books, so students could easily learn jyotish from the books and classical texts, which is notthe case. And another question. How many jyotish texts are available, all? So far, the words of my Guru are classical dictum to me:))THe statement about the transit is found in many references and texts by Pt. Sanjay Rath,Best wishesZoranZoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTEwww.siva-edu.com <http://www.siva-edu.com>

----- Original Message ----- Swee Chan <sweechan Sohamsa <sohamsa > Friday, March 23, 2007 5:02 PM Re: Question of Rahu Jaya JagannathaDear Zoran,Finally what is correct? Visti has already said it: There is NO reference so far. So I DO STRONGLY object to your statement that whatever has been applied is FINALLY CORRECT. In fact,I find it distasteful that you apply something that cannot be referenced and shove it down my throat and tell me that IT IS correct.Love,Swee

Zoran Radosavljevic <ahimsa <sohamsa >Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:17:20 +0100 <sohamsa >Re: Question of Rahu  Om Namah Shivaya,Finally . That is correct.Thanks VIsti, Gaurav, I hope that is clear now, not to mix transit and placements.Zoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTEwww.siva-edu.com <http://www.siva-edu.com>

----- Original Message ----- Visti Larsen <visti sohamsa Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:50 AM Re: Question of Rahu हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥ Dear Zoran and Gaurav, NamaskarRahu gives material gains in the trines to arudha DURING TRANSIT. Similarly Ketu in his transit enhances the spiritual pursuits when in trines to Arudha lagna.So this principle is used in transit, whereas i find in natal chart that Rahu in trines to AL will give bad reputation and as Zoran says - machinations by enemies. Yours sincerely, -- Visti Larsen - SJC GuruJaimini SJC - Denmark email: vistiFor consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com <http://srigaruda.com> yobrevol wrote:

Hare Rama KrsnaAum Durgaye Namah Namaste Zoran ji, Thank you for your post. My mind also says that logically, a dire malefic like Rahu should harm the Arudha, being in trine since it will always aspect it via Graha Dristi. it should put a dent on the image, and not allow the arudha to rise, but as I was reading thru some earlier posts on this list, someone mentioned that parampara teaches rahu in trines to Arudha pada gives material gains... On another note, ppl with natal Jupiter in Arudha pada ( or trines by extension) , since jupiter brings forth the satya about the Arudhapada when in trines to it in transit, by logic should have an "image" that is "real" or their true self (lagna)...? Namaste;Gaurav In a message dated 3/22/2007 8:05:13 A.M. India Standard Time, ahimsa writes:

----- Original Message ----- yobrevol vedic astrology ; sohamsa ; Thursday, March 22, 2007 1:22 AM Question of Rahu Hare Rama Krsna Namaste Durgaye Namah Namaste learned, I have a question, why is Rahu in trines to Arudha lagna said to give material gains? Kindly educate. Gaurav

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

II hraum namah adityaya II

Dear   Sharat  , Namaskar

Rahu in fifth from AL is bad for

material prosperity (asraya go down and You can be cheated by enemies)

while in Gochar is very good and auspicious period. So try to see the

difference. Ninth bhava is so good from AL that Jaimini said even

Upagraha is wellplaced there.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz,

Consultations & Articles:

www.rohinaa.com

Sharat napisał(a):

||Hare Ram Krishna||

Dear Swee,

Namaskar,

If I may add, he says in the same sutra, that if the total

result is computed and if negative, will poverty be seen. I suppose

same dictum can be applied during transits as well, when all these

houses are seen overall and not just one (Rahu) alone.

As I see  Rahu in lagna,aspecting 5H(Su-Ve-Me)  and AL(9H); I

can see that it confers a foreign influence; and  has drawn me and my

children to foreign lands. All that has been beneficial for all, excpet

perhaps me. Now that Rahu is in transit in 5H, I suspect that its

conjunction with natal Sun is activating something spiritually inside

me, for me that is an unexpected trnsformation! ! I have been wondering

whats going on!

Any refelctions from the learned are appreciated.

Regards

Sharat

-

Swee Chan

Sohamsa

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sharat,

Namaste

I think I may have found the dictum we’ve been searching for, consider

Rahu to be a natural malefic:

daridro vipariite

If malefics are in the 2nd, 4th, 5th 8th or 9th houses as benefics are

in the 3rd and 6th, poverty is indicated.

In his notes:

Pg 89 ii) similarly, financial downturns can be predicted during the

period of benefics in 3rd and 6th and malefics in 2nd, 4th, 5th, 8th

and 9th from the Arudha Lagna.

In srimantah yoga, results are to be studied from the AL as well as the

AK. I wonder if this can be extended to apply for other yogas? I would

presume so as this statement covers all possible aspects.

Jupiter in the 12th from AL gives expenses. From your brief, I would

think it is your children’s sufferings, health concerns or their

safety. If you father is still alive, then his health concerns.

Love,

Swee

Sharat <gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org>

<sohamsa@ .com>

<sohamsa@ .com>

||Hare Ram Krishna||

Dear Swee and Visti,

It is indeed interesting to note this discussion. So how will Rahu in

these positions effect the native!

You can see my example:

Rahu is in Lagna(Libra) aspecting 5H and AL(9H, no planets). Further,

transit Rahu is in 5H(Aquarius, which also tenants Su-Me-Ve).

Regards

Sharat

-

Swee Chan <sweechan@

mac.com>  

Sohamsa <sohamsa@

. com>  

Saturday, March 24, 2007 12:11  PM

Jaya  Jagannatha

Dear Zoran (and Visti),

Namaste

Still searching  and back to my thoughts based on Sanjay ji’s principal:

Let me first  assume that wealth is through progeny – 5th

The account of Indra and Diti  in the Bhagavata Purana etc., gives an

indication that crystallises the  principle.

The next example is in the same story of the status of the  foetus that

turned into Maruts. Because Diti’s penance was so severe, the  chopped

up foetuses were given the status of “Indrahoodâ€

In the Mahabharata  of the Adi Parva, Bhima was that of Marut (and

Arjuna was that of the  celestial King, Indra) as below:

I reckon that one who has  Rahu in the 5th from AL is to perform the

Pumsavanna Rites as suggested in  Bhagavata.

Any thoughts on this?

Love,

Swee

Zoran Radosavljevic <ahimsa. yu>

<sohamsa@ .com>

Sat, 24 Mar 2007  03:49:23 +0100

<sohamsa@ .com>

Re:  Question of Rahu

Om Namah  Shivaya,

Dear Swee,

If you keep serching for references in the classical  texts for every

statement, then what is the use of Parampara?

Everything  would be there in the books, so students could easily learn

jyotish from the  books and classical texts, which is not

the case. And another question. How  many jyotish texts are available,

all? So far, the words of my Guru are  classical dictum to me:))

THe statement about the transit is found in many  references and texts

by Pt. Sanjay Rath,

Best wishes

Zoran

Zoran  Radosavljevic

www.siva-edu. com <http://www.siva-

edu.com>  

-----  Original Message -----

Swee Chan <sweechan@

mac.com>   

Sohamsa <sohamsa@

. com>   

Friday, March 23, 2007 5:02  PM

Re: Question of   Rahu

Jaya   Jagannatha

Dear Zoran,

Finally what is correct? Visti  has  already said it: There is NO

reference so far. So I DO STRONGLY  object to your  statement that

whatever has been applied is FINALLY  CORRECT. In fact,

I  find it distasteful that you apply something  that cannot be

referenced and  shove it down my throat and tell me that  IT IS

correct.

Love,

Swee

Zoran Radosavljevic  <ahimsa. yu>

<sohamsa@ .com>

Thu, 22 Mar  2007  11:17:20 +0100

<sohamsa@ .com>

Re:    Question of Rahu

Om Namah  Shivaya,

Finally . That  is correct.Thanks VIsti, Gaurav, I hope that is  clear

now, not to mix  transit and placements.

Zoran  Radosavljevic

Administrator at  SIVA INSTITUTE

edu.com>   

-----   Original Message -----

Visti   Larsen  <visti@ srigaruda. com>

sohamsa@ .com   

Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:50    AM

Re: Question of    Rahu

हरे राम   कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Rahu  gives  material gains in the trines  to arudha DURING TRANSIT.

Similarly Ketu  in his transit enhances the spiritual  pursuits  when

in trines to  Arudha lagna.

So this principle is used in   transit, whereas i find  in natal chart

that Rahu in trines to  AL will give bad  reputation and  as Zoran says

- machinations  by enemies.

Yours sincerely,  

--

Visti  Larsen - SJC  Guru

Jaimini SJC - Denmark

email:   visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com

For  consultations, free mp3's and  articles  visit: http://srigaruda. com  <http://srigaruda. com>   

yobrevol (AT) aol (DOT) com wrote:   

Hare Rama Krsna

Aum Durgaye   Namah

Namaste Zoran ji,

Thank you for your post. My mind also says that logically, a    dire

malefic like Rahu should harm the Arudha, being in  trine since  it

will  always aspect it via Graha Dristi. it  should put a dent on  the

image, and  not allow the arudha to  rise, but as I was reading  thru

some earlier posts  on this  list, someone mentioned that  parampara

teaches rahu in trines to   Arudha pada gives material  gains...

On another note, ppl with natal Jupiter in Arudha pada ( or    trines

by extension) , since jupiter brings forth  the  satya  about the

Arudhapada when in trines to it in transit, by  logic   should have an

"image" that is "real" or their true  self   (lagna)...?

Namaste;

Gaurav

In a  message   dated 3/22/2007 8:05:13 A.M. India Standard Time,

ahimsa. yu writes:

Om Namah    Shivaya,

Dear  Gaurav,

I am not sure who said so,  but  what I know  is that Rahu in trines to

AL gives  machinations of  enemies and bad  fortune. It also causes

extra-marital affairs if  other factors confirm. I  guess  you heard

that it may give material  inclinations which I would  say  is more

correct, rather than  material gains. In 5th  from Al, It is rather

ketu which gives  gain, while in 9th  from AL it is protector, though

it  will first  snatch away  everything and cause a lot of problems

with Guru  and   elders during the Guru transit over its point.   

Best  wishes

Zoran

Zoran  Radosavljevic

Administrator at  SIVA   INSTITUTE

edu.com/>   

----- Original Message  -----  

yobrevol (AT) aol (DOT) com   

vedic astrology ;

sohamsa@ .com ; @gro ups.com   

Thursday, March 22, 2007 1:22   AM

Question of   Rahu

Hare Rama   Krsna

Namaste Durgaye   Namah

Namaste   learned,

I have a question,  why is  Rahu in trines to Arudha lagna said to

give  material  gains?

Kindly   educate.

Gaurav

Guest guest

||Hare Ram Krishna||

Dear Rafal,

Thanks

Regards

Sharat

-

Rafal Gendarz

sohamsa

Saturday, March 24, 2007 11:27 PM

II hraum namah adityaya II

Dear Sharat , Namaskar

Rahu in fifth from AL is bad for material prosperity (asraya go down and You can be cheated by enemies) while in Gochar is very good and auspicious period. So try to see the difference. Ninth bhava is so good from AL that Jaimini said even Upagraha is wellplaced there.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz,Consultations & Articles:

www.rohinaa.comSharat napisał(a):

||Hare Ram Krishna||

Dear Swee,

Namaskar,

As I see Rahu in lagna,aspecting 5H(Su-Ve-Me) and AL(9H); I can see that it confers a foreign influence; and has drawn me and my children to foreign lands. All that has been beneficial for all, excpet perhaps me. Now that Rahu is in transit in 5H, I suspect that its conjunction with natal Sun is activating something spiritually inside me, for me that is an unexpected trnsformation! ! I have been wondering whats going on!

Regards

Sharat

-

Swee Chan

Sohamsa

Jaya JagannathaDear Sharat,NamasteI think I may have found the dictum we’ve been searching for, consider Rahu to be a natural malefic:JUS 1:3.34 – Sanjay Rathdaridro vipariiteIf malefics are in the 2nd, 4th, 5th 8th or 9th houses as benefics are in the 3rd and 6th, poverty is indicated.In his notes:Pg 89 ii) similarly, financial downturns can be predicted during the period of benefics in 3rd and 6th and malefics in 2nd, 4th, 5th, 8th and 9th from the Arudha Lagna.In srimantah yoga, results are to be studied from the AL as well as the AK. I wonder if this can be extended to apply for other yogas? I would presume so as this statement covers all possible aspects.Jupiter in the 12th from AL gives expenses. From your brief, I would think it is your children’s sufferings, health concerns or their safety. If you father is still alive, then his health concerns.Love,SweeSharat <gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org><sohamsa@ .com>Sat, 24 Mar 2007 06:29:27 -0700<sohamsa@ .com>Re: Question of Rahu  ||Hare Ram Krishna||Dear Swee and Visti,It is indeed interesting to note this discussion. So how will Rahu in these positions effect the native!You can see my example:Rahu is in Lagna(Libra) aspecting 5H and AL(9H, no planets). Further, transit Rahu is in 5H(Aquarius, which also tenants Su-Me-Ve).Saviour is Ju( but vakra) from 12H aspecting AL.Can you guess what has been going on?RegardsSharat

- Swee Chan <sweechan@ mac.com> Sohamsa <sohamsa> Saturday, March 24, 2007 12:11 PM Re: Question of Rahu Jaya JagannathaDear Zoran (and Visti),NamasteStill searching and back to my thoughts based on Sanjay ji’s principal:Let me first assume that wealth is through progeny – 5thThe account of Indra and Diti in the Bhagavata Purana etc., gives an indication that crystallises the principle.The next example is in the same story of the status of the foetus that turned into Maruts. Because Diti’s penance was so severe, the chopped up foetuses were given the status of “Indrahoodâ€In the Mahabharata of the Adi Parva, Bhima was that of Marut (and Arjuna was that of the celestial King, Indra) as below:I reckon that one who has Rahu in the 5th from AL is to perform the Pumsavanna Rites as suggested in Bhagavata.Any thoughts on this?Love,Swee Zoran Radosavljevic <ahimsa. yu> <sohamsa@ .com>Sat, 24 Mar 2007 03:49:23 +0100 <sohamsa@ .com>Re: Question of Rahu  Om Namah Shivaya,Dear Swee,If you keep serching for references in the classical texts for every statement, then what is the use of Parampara?Everything would be there in the books, so students could easily learn jyotish from the books and classical texts, which is notthe case. And another question. How many jyotish texts are available, all? So far, the words of my Guru are classical dictum to me:))THe statement about the transit is found in many references and texts by Pt. Sanjay Rath,Best wishesZoranZoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTEwww.siva-edu. com <http://www.siva- edu.com>

----- Original Message ----- Swee Chan <sweechan@ mac.com> Sohamsa <sohamsa> Friday, March 23, 2007 5:02 PM Re: Question of Rahu Jaya JagannathaDear Zoran,Finally what is correct? Visti has already said it: There is NO reference so far. So I DO STRONGLY object to your statement that whatever has been applied is FINALLY CORRECT. In fact,I find it distasteful that you apply something that cannot be referenced and shove it down my throat and tell me that IT IS correct.Love,Swee Zoran Radosavljevic <ahimsa. yu> <sohamsa@ .com>Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:17:20 +0100 <sohamsa@ .com>Re: Question of Rahu  Om Namah Shivaya,Finally . That is correct.Thanks VIsti, Gaurav, I hope that is clear now, not to mix transit and placements.Zoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTEwww.siva-edu. com <http://www.siva- edu.com>

----- Original Message ----- Visti Larsen <visti@ srigaruda. com> sohamsa@ .com Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:50 AM Re: Question of Rahu हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥ Dear Zoran and Gaurav, NamaskarRahu gives material gains in the trines to arudha DURING TRANSIT. Similarly Ketu in his transit enhances the spiritual pursuits when in trines to Arudha lagna.So this principle is used in transit, whereas i find in natal chart that Rahu in trines to AL will give bad reputation and as Zoran says - machinations by enemies. Yours sincerely, -- Visti Larsen - SJC GuruJaimini SJC - Denmark email: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) comFor consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda. com <http://srigaruda. com> yobrevol (AT) aol (DOT) com wrote:

Hare Rama KrsnaAum Durgaye Namah Namaste Zoran ji, Thank you for your post. My mind also says that logically, a dire malefic like Rahu should harm the Arudha, being in trine since it will always aspect it via Graha Dristi. it should put a dent on the image, and not allow the arudha to rise, but as I was reading thru some earlier posts on this list, someone mentioned that parampara teaches rahu in trines to Arudha pada gives material gains... On another note, ppl with natal Jupiter in Arudha pada ( or trines by extension) , since jupiter brings forth the satya about the Arudhapada when in trines to it in transit, by logic should have an "image" that is "real" or their true self (lagna)...? Namaste;Gaurav In a message dated 3/22/2007 8:05:13 A.M. India Standard Time, ahimsa. yu writes:

Om Namah Shivaya,Dear Gaurav,I am not sure who said so, but what I know is that Rahu in trines to AL gives machinations of enemies and bad fortune. It also causes extra-marital affairs if other factors confirm. I guess you heard that it may give material inclinations which I would say is more correct, rather than material gains. In 5th from Al, It is rather ketu which gives gain, while in 9th from AL it is protector, though it will first snatch away everything and cause a lot of problems with Guru and elders during the Guru transit over its point. Best wishesZoranZoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTEwww.siva-edu. com <http://www.siva- edu.com/>

----- Original Message ----- yobrevol (AT) aol (DOT) com vedic astrology ; sohamsa@ .com ; @gro ups.com Thursday, March 22, 2007 1:22 AM Question of Rahu Hare Rama Krsna Namaste Durgaye Namah Namaste learned, I have a question, why is Rahu in trines to Arudha lagna said to give material gains? Kindly educate. Gaurav

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Gaurav,

Namaste

Would you consider Rahu to be 5th from my AL?

If I do not consider the parivatana of Venus-Saturn, then it IS. It also changes the whole pattern of the chart.

So which is it to be?

Love,

Swee

<yobrevol

<sohamsa >

Sat, 24 Mar 2007 19:23:24 -0700

<sohamsa >

Hare Rama Krsna

Aum Durgayai Namah

2) Jupiter in 12th from AL, 1 year into its mahadasa, I have already spent a lot of money in general expenses in things, that 1 year ago I never thought I would...luckily i have been able to make some money too...

you know angelina jolie has rahu in AL too...and her " unconventional, mavarick like " image is then most appropriate..

Namaste

Gaurav

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sharat,

Namaste

daridro vipariite

In his notes:

Love,

Swee

Sharat <gidoc

<sohamsa >

<sohamsa >

||Hare Ram Krishna||

Dear Swee and Visti,

You can see my example:

Regards

Sharat

Swee Chan <sweechan

Sohamsa <sohamsa >

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Zoran (and Visti),

Namaste

Any thoughts on this?

Love,

Swee

<sohamsa >

<sohamsa >

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Swee,

Best wishes

Zoran

Zoran Radosavljevic

www.siva-edu.com <http://www.siva-edu.com> <http://www.siva-edu.com/>

Swee Chan <sweechan

Sohamsa <sohamsa >

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Zoran,

Love,

Swee

<sohamsa >

<sohamsa >

Om Namah Shivaya,

Zoran Radosavljevic

Visti Larsen <visti

sohamsa

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen - SJC Guru

Jaimini SJC - Denmark

For consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com <http://srigaruda.com/> <http://srigaruda.com> <http://srigaruda.com/>

yobrevol wrote:

Hare Rama Krsna

Aum Durgaye Namah

Namaste Zoran ji,

Namaste;

Gaurav

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Gaurav,

Best wishes

Zoran

Zoran Radosavljevic

yobrevol

Question of Rahu

Hare Rama Krsna

Namaste Durgaye Namah

Namaste learned,

Kindly educate.

Gaurav

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339> .

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Gaurav,

Namaste

Would you consider Rahu to be 5th from my AL?

If I do not consider the parivatana of Venus-Saturn, then it IS. It also changes the whole pattern of the chart.

So which is it to be?

Love,

Swee

<yobrevol

<sohamsa >

Sat, 24 Mar 2007 19:23:24 -0700

<sohamsa >

Hare Rama Krsna

Aum Durgayai Namah

you know angelina jolie has rahu in AL too...and her " unconventional, mavarick like " image is then most appropriate..

Namaste

Gaurav

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sharat,

Namaste

daridro vipariite

In his notes:

Love,

Swee

Sharat <gidoc

<sohamsa >

<sohamsa >

||Hare Ram Krishna||

Dear Swee and Visti,

You can see my example:

Regards

Sharat

Swee Chan <sweechan

Sohamsa <sohamsa >

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Zoran (and Visti),

Namaste

Any thoughts on this?

Love,

Swee

<sohamsa >

<sohamsa >

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Swee,

Best wishes

Zoran

Zoran Radosavljevic

Swee Chan <sweechan

Sohamsa <sohamsa >

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Zoran,

Love,

Swee

<sohamsa >

<sohamsa >

Om Namah Shivaya,

Zoran Radosavljevic

Visti Larsen <visti

sohamsa

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen - SJC Guru

Jaimini SJC - Denmark

For consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com <http://srigaruda.com/> <http://srigaruda.com> <http://srigaruda.com/>

yobrevol wrote:

Hare Rama Krsna

Aum Durgaye Namah

Namaste Zoran ji,

Namaste;

Gaurav

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Gaurav,

Best wishes

Zoran

Zoran Radosavljevic

yobrevol

Question of Rahu

Hare Rama Krsna

Namaste Durgaye Namah

Namaste learned,

Kindly educate.

Gaurav

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339> .

Guest guest

Aum Namah Durgayai

In your chart, I do consider the parivartana of Shukra & Sani, but Rahu in the 10th from AL is a better suiter than in 5th, ofcourse that also means 12th lord from AL in 10th from AL, and 11th lord from AL in 12th..!!!

Just my confused mind.. :)

Gaurav

In a message dated 3/26/2007 2:40:23 A.M. India Standard Time, sweechan writes:

Jaya JagannathaDear Gaurav,NamasteWould you consider Rahu to be 5th from my AL? If I do not consider the parivatana of Venus-Saturn, then it IS. It also changes the whole pattern of the chart.So which is it to be?Love,Swee

<yobrevol<sohamsa >Sat, 24 Mar 2007 19:23:24 -0700<sohamsa >Re: Question of RahuHare Rama KrsnaAum Durgayai Namah Namaste Swee ji, Visti ji, Zoran ji et all, I can personally attest to two points central to our discussion: 1) Sani and Rahu in my AL has always blocked my arudha to rise..2) Jupiter in 12th from AL, 1 year into its mahadasa, I have already spent a lot of money in general expenses in things, that 1 year ago I never thought I would...luckily i have been able to make some money too... you know angelina jolie has rahu in AL too...and her "unconventional, mavarick like " image is then most appropriate.. NamasteGaurav In a message dated 3/24/2007 7:52:24 P.M. India Standard Time, sweechan writes:

Sharat <gidoc <sohamsa >Sat, 24 Mar 2007 06:29:27 -0700<sohamsa >Re: Question of Rahu  ||Hare Ram Krishna||Dear Swee and Visti,It is indeed interesting to note this discussion. So how will Rahu in these positions effect the native!You can see my example:Rahu is in Lagna(Libra) aspecting 5H and AL(9H, no planets). Further, transit Rahu is in 5H(Aquarius, which also tenants Su-Me-Ve).Saviour is Ju( but vakra) from 12H aspecting AL.Can you guess what has been going on?RegardsSharat

----- Original Message ----- Swee Chan <sweechan Sohamsa <sohamsa > Saturday, March 24, 2007 12:11 PM Re: Question of Rahu Jaya JagannathaDear Zoran (and Visti),NamasteStill searching and back to my thoughts based on Sanjay ji’s principal:Let me first assume that wealth is through progeny – 5thThe account of Indra and Diti in the Bhagavata Purana etc., gives an indication that crystallises the principle.The next example is in the same story of the status of the foetus that turned into Maruts. Because Diti’s penance was so severe, the chopped up foetuses were given the status of “Indrahoodâ€In the Mahabharata of the Adi Parva, Bhima was that of Marut (and Arjuna was that of the celestial King, Indra) as below:I reckon that one who has Rahu in the 5th from AL is to perform the Pumsavanna Rites as suggested in Bhagavata.Any thoughts on this?Love,Swee

Zoran Radosavljevic <ahimsa <sohamsa >Sat, 24 Mar 2007 03:49:23 +0100 <sohamsa >Re: Question of Rahu  Om Namah Shivaya,Dear Swee,If you keep serching for references in the classical texts for every statement, then what is the use of Parampara?Everything would be there in the books, so students could easily learn jyotish from the books and classical texts, which is notthe case. And another question. How many jyotish texts are available, all? So far, the words of my Guru are classical dictum to me:))THe statement about the transit is found in many references and texts by Pt. Sanjay Rath,Best wishesZoranZoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTEwww.siva-edu.com <http://www.siva-edu.com> <http://www.siva-edu.com/>

----- Original Message ----- Swee Chan <sweechan Sohamsa <sohamsa > Friday, March 23, 2007 5:02 PM Re: Question of Rahu Jaya JagannathaDear Zoran,Finally what is correct? Visti has already said it: There is NO reference so far. So I DO STRONGLY object to your statement that whatever has been applied is FINALLY CORRECT. In fact,I find it distasteful that you apply something that cannot be referenced and shove it down my throat and tell me that IT IS correct.Love,Swee

Zoran Radosavljevic <ahimsa <sohamsa >Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:17:20 +0100 <sohamsa >Re: Question of Rahu  Om Namah Shivaya,Finally . That is correct.Thanks VIsti, Gaurav, I hope that is clear now, not to mix transit and placements.Zoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTEwww.siva-edu.com <http://www.siva-edu.com> <http://www.siva-edu.com/>

----- Original Message ----- Visti Larsen <visti sohamsa Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:50 AM Re: Question of Rahu हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥ Dear Zoran and Gaurav, NamaskarRahu gives material gains in the trines to arudha DURING TRANSIT. Similarly Ketu in his transit enhances the spiritual pursuits when in trines to Arudha lagna.So this principle is used in transit, whereas i find in natal chart that Rahu in trines to AL will give bad reputation and as Zoran says - machinations by enemies. Yours sincerely, -- Visti Larsen - SJC GuruJaimini SJC - Denmark email: vistiFor consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com <http://srigaruda.com/> <http://srigaruda.com> <http://srigaruda.com/> yobrevol wrote:

Hare Rama KrsnaAum Durgaye Namah Namaste Zoran ji, Thank you for your post. My mind also says that logically, a dire malefic like Rahu should harm the Arudha, being in trine since it will always aspect it via Graha Dristi. it should put a dent on the image, and not allow the arudha to rise, but as I was reading thru some earlier posts on this list, someone mentioned that parampara teaches rahu in trines to Arudha pada gives material gains... On another note, ppl with natal Jupiter in Arudha pada ( or trines by extension) , since jupiter brings forth the satya about the Arudhapada when in trines to it in transit, by logic should have an "image" that is "real" or their true self (lagna)...? Namaste;Gaurav In a message dated 3/22/2007 8:05:13 A.M. India Standard Time, ahimsa writes:

----- Original Message ----- yobrevol vedic astrology ; sohamsa ; Thursday, March 22, 2007 1:22 AM Question of Rahu Hare Rama Krsna Namaste Durgaye Namah Namaste learned, I have a question, why is Rahu in trines to Arudha lagna said to give material gains? Kindly educate. Gaurav

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.