Step 1.

Select any number between 1 and 249

Step 2

Divide the number by /with 12

Step 3

Note the remainder

If the numbers are 0,2,6,10 the result will be favourable

If the numbers are 1,3,7,9, the result will fructify after

some delay, and with the help of others.

If the numbers are 4,8,11,5 the result will be unfavourable

You can try this calculation with 100 percent success.

But don't be silly in testing it.

Good luck

pmg

Guest guest

DEAR SIR,

MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 25 / 10 /1956 TIME 9.30 AM MUMBAI I FACED SOME PROBLEM IN DECEMBER IN I LOST LOT OF MONEY AFTER THAT I AM IN GREAT TENSION WILL I SURVIVE THIS TENSION AT PRESENT I AM GOING THROUGH MERCURY-RAHU - SATURN DASA FROM 18/04/2005 PLEASE SUGGEST

KISHOR"Gopalachary P.M." <maripmgg wrote:

Dear friend,Good morning,I wish to disclose how to predict easily in one word or one sentence the future.Step 1.Select any number between 1 and 249Step 2Divide the number by /with 12Step 3Note the remainderIf the numbers are 0,2,6,10 the result will be favourable If the numbers are 1,3,7,9, the result will fructify after some delay, and with the help of others.If the numbers are 4,8,11,5 the result will be unfavourableYou can try this calculation with 100 percent success.But don't be silly in testing it.Good luckpmgBeware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only

if you initiate correspondence.Please select "No email" option to avoid mails to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week.Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.

Guest guest

Dear Friend

Goodevening

Your Lagna is Scorpio and Rasi is Gemini. Sat is in Gemini in gochara .

Bot Sadesati and astama sani is on move. You are running Rah in Merc.

You cannot expect happiness. Chant sani manthra for 3000 times. Donate sesame and black cloth.

Do rahujapa 2000 times.

Use Paciflora Incarneta Q 10 drops with water daily once at bed time.

Use Arnica 1 M pills (4) a dose

Good luck

pmg “

kishor bhagwanani <kishorcb wrote:

DEAR SIR,

MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 25 / 10 /1956 TIME 9.30 AM MUMBAI I FACED SOME PROBLEM IN DECEMBER IN I LOST LOT OF MONEY AFTER THAT I AM IN GREAT TENSION WILL I SURVIVE THIS TENSION AT PRESENT I AM GOING THROUGH MERCURY-RAHU - SATURN DASA FROM 18/04/2005 PLEASE SUGGEST

Dear friend,Good morning,I wish to disclose how to predict easily in one word or one sentence the future.Step 1.Select any number between 1 and 249Step 2Divide the number by /with 12Step 3Note the remainderIf the numbers are 0,2,6,10 the result will be favourable If the numbers are 1,3,7,9, the result will fructify after some delay, and with the help of others.If the numbers are 4,8,11,5 the result will be unfavourableYou can try this calculation with 100 percent success.But don't be silly in testing it.Good luckpmgBeware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only

if you initiate correspondence.Please select "No email" option to avoid mails to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week.Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.

Guest guest

what is astama sani.

lalkitab [lalkitab ]On Behalf Of GopalacharyFriday, April 22, 2005 12:35 PMlalkitab Subject: Re: [lalkitab] yourself know the future

Dear Friend

Goodevening

You cannot expect happiness. Chant sani manthra for 3000 times. Donate sesame and black cloth.

Do rahujapa 2000 times.

Good luck

pmg “

DEAR SIR,

Dear friend,Good morning,I wish to disclose how to predict easily in one word or one sentence the future.Step 1.Select any number between 1 and 249Step 2Divide the number by /with 12Step 3Note the remainderIf the numbers are 0,2,6,10 the result will be favourable If the numbers are 1,3,7,9, the result will fructify after some delay, and with the help of others.If the numbers are 4,8,11,5 the result will be unfavourableYou can try this calculation with 100 percent success.But don't be silly in testing it.Good luckpmgBeware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Please select "No email" option to avoid mails to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week.Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.

Guest guest

Disposition of Sani in eigth house from Lagna or Moon"Engineer, Adi" <aengineer wrote:

what is astama sani.

lalkitab [lalkitab ]On Behalf Of GopalacharyFriday, April 22, 2005 12:35 PMlalkitab Subject: Re: [lalkitab] yourself know the future

Dear Friend

Goodevening

Do rahujapa 2000 times.

Good luck

pmg “

DEAR SIR,