IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

-- To Yog Raj Jee, I don't own/smoke camels

Rate this topic

Guest guest

YogRaj Jee, Sir jee, I am not a camel-wala person -- no herds, no packs no Dibbi, bas aap dil mein thoDee jagah deejiye (as you have done in the past) I will be so very obligated. I will not bring the camel (Mangal malefic) to the group, that's a promise! Best regards and best wishes, Sincerely, Rajinder Bhatia Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar wrote: Respected Rajinder Bhatia Sahib, Sa'dar

Pranaam. >> We are feeling obliged and honoured on yours joining this group. I am confident that we all will be greatly benefited by the wisdom and knowledge of a true connoisseur of the subject like your good self. >> I deliberately never discussed in the past regarding the existence of Astrostudents group with you, because according to a popular Punjabi saying: >> "JE GHAR DE DARWAZEY CHHOTEY HON, TAAN OONTHAAN WALEYAN NAAL YAARI LAAN TON PEHLAN SAU BAAR SOCHNA CHAHEEDA HAI" (If the doors of one's house are not big enough, he must think twice before making friendship with people having camel herd), >> This very apprehension stopped me to tell you about our group. I was scared that what we possess which we can "show" to a senior most Lal Kitab proficient like your good self? But, now I can assure you Sir, that the group has attained a lot of maturity. And as I informed you earlier (during our telephonic and net talk), this group under the able leadership of Sh Nirmal Bhardwaj is working round the clock in deciphering the logics of revered Lal Kitab. Remedial part is not the "only" component of the study. I am sure that your divine blessings will be a boost for this noble work. >> I am also thankful for your kind words regarding my kids and me. >> Regards Yograj Prabhakar

Photos Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.