IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Important

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sir,Please solve my little doubt. Please tell me why in the Sixth reader ( Horary astrology -K.P.) on the page no.267 for the question "Will I go Overseas?" K.P. has analysed 12th cusp sub lord - that whether it is a significator of 3, 9 and 12. But on the page no.321 for the same question he has analysed 11th cusp sub lord - that whether 11th cusp sub lord is a significator of 3, 9 nad 12 or not.Why this?Also in two three other questions on page 321 11th cusp sub lord is analysed. Like the question just above "Will I go overseas?" is "Will I settle down there?"(pg321). In this it has been said if 11th cusp S.L. is the significator of 11and 2 he will settle down there whereas on page 303 in the last para he has said " Whether one will settle permanently in a foreign country or come back after some stay is to be decided from the 12th cusp."So why this?And also tell me if in the above case 12th cusp S.L. is in fixed sign what happens. Thank You,Regards.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.