IndiaDivine.org

My Initial Research on Failed Predictions with TSP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members, During the World Cup 2007, we received predictions by our senior astrologer Sri Kanak Bhai Bosmia ji through the mechanism of TSP. He has done a wonderful job and 75% of his prediction has turned out to be true. In the last few days, ignoring my very busy schedule and other resarch commitments in my professional life, I could not resist but take up an initial analysis of the 12 failed predictions in the World Cup 2007. As a firm believer that astrology is a science and that science requires constant appraisal of rules, I embarked on an inductive research to find ot commonalities in the failed predictions. TSP is only 4 years old unlike classical KP, which was handed down to us by Sri KSK after 35-40 years of research. So, I think just as Kanak ji spent his valuable time in using TSP and enriching the community of astrologers, all of us

should support serious astrologers like Kanak ji by our individual research. The research results that I share with you are only INITIAL, and they are only exploratory in nature. I now need to confirm a few more issues with the 39 correct predictions and see how far the insights hold true. This is because, by simple logic, rules that explain failures should also confirm to success. While analysing the 12 failed predictions I did the following things: a) Took the horary numbers as it was provided in the predictions b) Took DRPE planetary positions only at 5:30 am IST at Indian Meridian c) Followed the 5 Rules originally given by Dr. Kar in his first article on TSP in KP Yearbook 2002, and then in 2003. (Read these to know the 5 rules) d) Tabulated results manually since the sample size is very small. MY

FINDINGS I observed these things, which I believe needs further testing on a wide number of charts having TSP based predictions. My findings are only to initiate others into deeper research. 1. Whenever the number sub sub lord and the sub sub lord of the No. ss lord is a node or a retrograde planet, the result was opposite to that of predicted result. 2. Whenever the starlord of the number ss lord and/or the C of F3 is a node, the result was opposite. 3. Only DRPE at the Indian Meridian of 82E30 yielded consistent results. IMPLICATIONS 1. We need to seriously think about role of retro sslord in the number given to us.

Though Dr. Kar himself ignored the utility of retro planets, I think we need a very large sample to test this rule and arrive at valid conclusions 2. The role of nodes in critical points in TSP, such as the ss lord of the number or the ss lord of the no. ss lord needs to be carefully examined through a large variety of charts. This is only an initial research finding and I would like to go deeper into TSP. I REQUEST ANY LOCAL MEMBER FROM HYDERABAD, WHO IS INTERESTED IN DOING SOME SERIOUS RESEARCH IN TSP, TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME SO THAT WE MAY BE ABLE TO SUPPORT KANAK JI AND IN TURN SERVE MANKIND WITH A ROBUST METHOD OF PREDICTION. MY CONTACT NO. IS 98666 20483 and you may call me after 5:00 pm. Regards to one and all and kudos to Kanak ji for his untiring efforts in providing

us with 51 predictions of World Cup 2007 with dedication and devotion. Andrew Dutta Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Survey Number 156/157, Dontanapally Village, Shankerpally Mandal, R.R. District. Andhra Pradesh 501 203. India Telephone (Direct): 0-0-92470 21036 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Andrew ji,

Please avoid cross-postings. This is against the policy of the forum.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 5/2/07, andrew dutta <andrewinfinitum wrote:

Dear Members,

During the World Cup 2007, we received predictions by our senior astrologer Sri Kanak Bhai Bosmia ji through the mechanism of TSP. He has done a wonderful job and 75% of his prediction has turned out to be true.

In the last few days, ignoring my very busy schedule and other resarch commitments in my professional life, I could not resist but take up an initial analysis of the 12 failed predictions in the World Cup 2007.

As a firm believer that astrology is a science and that science requires constant appraisal of rules, I embarked on an inductive research to find ot commonalities in the failed predictions. TSP is only 4 years old unlike classical KP, which was handed down to us by Sri KSK after 35-40 years of research. So, I think just as Kanak ji spent his valuable time in using TSP and enriching the community of astrologers, all of us should support serious astrologers like Kanak ji by our individual research.

The research results that I share with you are only INITIAL, and they are only exploratory in nature. I now need to confirm a few more issues with the 39 correct predictions and see how far the insights hold true.

This is because, by simple logic, rules that explain failures should also confirm to success.

While analysing the 12 failed predictions I did the following things:

a) Took the horary numbers as it was provided in the predictions

b) Took DRPE planetary positions only at 5:30 am IST at Indian Meridian

c) Followed the 5 Rules originally given by Dr. Kar in his first article on TSP in KP Yearbook 2002, and then in 2003. (Read these to know the 5 rules)

d) Tabulated results manually since the sample size is very small.

MY FINDINGS

I observed these things, which I believe needs further testing on a wide number of charts having TSP based predictions. My findings are only to initiate others into deeper research.

1. Whenever the number sub sub lord and the sub sub lord of the No. ss lord is a node or a retrograde planet, the result was opposite to that of predicted result.

2. Whenever the starlord of the number ss lord and/or the C of F3 is a node, the result was opposite.

3. Only DRPE at the Indian Meridian of 82E30 yielded consistent results.

IMPLICATIONS

1. We need to seriously think about role of retro sslord in the number given to us. Though Dr. Kar himself ignored the utility of retro planets, I think we need a very large sample to test this rule and arrive at valid conclusions

2. The role of nodes in critical points in TSP, such as the ss lord of the number or the ss lord of the no. ss lord needs to be carefully examined through a large variety of charts.

This is only an initial research finding and I would like to go deeper into TSP.

I REQUEST ANY LOCAL MEMBER FROM HYDERABAD, WHO IS INTERESTED IN DOING SOME SERIOUS RESEARCH IN TSP, TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME SO THAT WE MAY BE ABLE TO SUPPORT KANAK JI AND IN TURN SERVE MANKIND WITH A ROBUST METHOD OF PREDICTION. MY CONTACT NO. IS 98666 20483 and you may call me after 5:00 pm.

Regards to one and all and kudos to Kanak ji for his untiring efforts in providing us with 51 predictions of World Cup 2007 with dedication and devotion.

Andrew Dutta

Prof. Andrew Dutta

Faculty Member

The ICFAI Business School,

Survey Number 156/157,

Dontanapally Village, Shankerpally Mandal,

R.R. District. Andhra Pradesh 501 203. India

Telephone (Direct): 0-0-92470 21036

Cell: 0-0-98666 20483

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

punitji,I donot think like you..Examine,first.They appear to be valid reasons.Punit Pandey <punitp wrote: Andrew ji, Please avoid cross-postings. This is against the policy of the forum. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 5/2/07, andrew dutta <andrewinfinitum >

wrote: Dear Members, During the World Cup 2007, we received predictions by our senior astrologer Sri Kanak Bhai Bosmia ji through the mechanism of TSP. He has done a wonderful job and 75% of his prediction has turned out to be true. In the last few days, ignoring my very busy schedule and other resarch commitments in my professional life, I could not resist but take up an initial analysis of the 12 failed predictions in the World Cup 2007. As a firm believer that astrology is a science and that science requires constant appraisal of rules, I embarked on an inductive research to find ot commonalities in the failed predictions. TSP is only 4 years old unlike classical KP, which was

handed down to us by Sri KSK after 35-40 years of research. So, I think just as Kanak ji spent his valuable time in using TSP and enriching the community of astrologers, all of us should support serious astrologers like Kanak ji by our individual research. The research results that I share with you are only INITIAL, and they are only exploratory in nature. I now need to confirm a few more issues with the 39 correct predictions and see how far the insights hold true. This is because, by simple logic, rules that explain failures should also confirm to success. While analysing the 12 failed predictions I did the following things: a) Took the horary numbers as it was provided in the predictions b) Took DRPE planetary positions only at 5:30 am IST at Indian Meridian c) Followed the 5 Rules originally given by Dr. Kar in his first article on TSP in KP Yearbook 2002,

and then in 2003. (Read these to know the 5 rules) d) Tabulated results manually since the sample size is very small. MY FINDINGS I observed these things, which I believe needs further testing on a wide number of charts having TSP based predictions. My findings are only to initiate others into deeper research. 1. Whenever the number sub sub lord and the sub sub lord of the No. ss lord is a node or a retrograde planet, the result was opposite to that of predicted result. 2. Whenever the starlord of the number ss lord and/or the C of F3 is a node, the result was opposite. 3. Only DRPE at the Indian Meridian of 82E30 yielded consistent results.

IMPLICATIONS 1. We need to seriously think about role of retro sslord in the number given to us. Though Dr. Kar himself ignored the utility of retro planets, I think we need a very large sample to test this rule and arrive at valid conclusions 2. The role of nodes in critical points in TSP, such as the ss lord of the number or the ss lord of the no. ss lord needs to be carefully examined through a large variety of charts. This is only an initial research finding and I would like to go deeper into TSP. I REQUEST ANY LOCAL MEMBER FROM HYDERABAD, WHO IS INTERESTED IN DOING SOME SERIOUS RESEARCH IN TSP, TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME SO THAT WE MAY BE ABLE TO SUPPORT KANAK JI AND IN TURN SERVE MANKIND WITH A ROBUST METHOD OF PREDICTION. MY CONTACT NO. IS 98666 20483 and you may call

me after 5:00 pm. Regards to one and all and kudos to Kanak ji for his untiring efforts in providing us with 51 predictions of World Cup 2007 with dedication and devotion. Andrew Dutta Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Survey Number 156/157, Dontanapally Village, Shankerpally Mandal, R.R. District. Andhra Pradesh 501 203. India Telephone (Direct): 0-0-92470 21036 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483 Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars

at Autos.

Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji, I agree that cross postings should be avoided. But I am not sure whether I have done it this time. My message was addressed to the entire body of members in kp system for the failed predictions of TSP. While writing the email I had to refer names of some members for the purpose of reference of their earlier work, without which, I believe, many members may not have understood the contextual background of my email message. I also sincerely believed that some members have done very well and so I addressed it to all members. However, if you think that this amonts to cross-posting in the true sense of the term, then in the future I shall send emails without reference to any individual(s). Thank you. Regards, AndrewPunit Pandey <punitp wrote: Andrew ji, Please avoid cross-postings. This is against the policy of the forum. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 5/2/07, andrew dutta <andrewinfinitum > wrote: Dear

Members, During the World Cup 2007, we received predictions by our senior astrologer Sri Kanak Bhai Bosmia ji through the mechanism of TSP. He has done a wonderful job and 75% of his prediction has turned out to be true. In the last few days, ignoring my very busy schedule and other resarch commitments in my professional life, I could not resist but take up an initial analysis of the 12 failed predictions in the World Cup 2007. As a firm believer that astrology is a science and that science requires constant appraisal of rules, I embarked on an inductive research to find ot commonalities in the failed predictions. TSP is only 4 years old unlike classical KP, which was handed down to us by Sri KSK after 35-40 years of research. So, I think just as Kanak ji spent his valuable time in using TSP and enriching the community of astrologers, all of us should

support serious astrologers like Kanak ji by our individual research. The research results that I share with you are only INITIAL, and they are only exploratory in nature. I now need to confirm a few more issues with the 39 correct predictions and see how far the insights hold true. This is because, by simple logic, rules that explain failures should also confirm to success. While analysing the 12 failed predictions I did the following things: a) Took the horary numbers as it was provided in the predictions b) Took DRPE planetary positions only at 5:30 am IST at Indian Meridian c) Followed the 5 Rules originally given by Dr. Kar in his first article on TSP in KP Yearbook 2002, and then in 2003. (Read these to know the 5 rules) d) Tabulated results manually since the sample size is very small. MY

FINDINGS I observed these things, which I believe needs further testing on a wide number of charts having TSP based predictions. My findings are only to initiate others into deeper research. 1. Whenever the number sub sub lord and the sub sub lord of the No. ss lord is a node or a retrograde planet, the result was opposite to that of predicted result. 2. Whenever the starlord of the number ss lord and/or the C of F3 is a node, the result was opposite. 3. Only DRPE at the Indian Meridian of 82E30 yielded consistent results. IMPLICATIONS 1. We need to seriously think about role of retro sslord in the number given to us.

Though Dr. Kar himself ignored the utility of retro planets, I think we need a very large sample to test this rule and arrive at valid conclusions 2. The role of nodes in critical points in TSP, such as the ss lord of the number or the ss lord of the no. ss lord needs to be carefully examined through a large variety of charts. This is only an initial research finding and I would like to go deeper into TSP. I REQUEST ANY LOCAL MEMBER FROM HYDERABAD, WHO IS INTERESTED IN DOING SOME SERIOUS RESEARCH IN TSP, TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME SO THAT WE MAY BE ABLE TO SUPPORT KANAK JI AND IN TURN SERVE MANKIND WITH A ROBUST METHOD OF PREDICTION. MY CONTACT NO. IS 98666 20483 and you may call me after 5:00 pm. Regards to one and all and kudos to Kanak ji for his untiring efforts in providing

us with 51 predictions of World Cup 2007 with dedication and devotion. Andrew Dutta Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Survey Number 156/157, Dontanapally Village, Shankerpally Mandal, R.R. District. Andhra Pradesh 501 203. India Telephone (Direct): 0-0-92470 21036 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483 Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Survey Number 156/157, Dontanapally Village, Shankerpally Mandal, R.R. District. Andhra Pradesh 501 203. India Telephone (Direct): 0-0-92470 21036 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Andrew ji,

By cross posting, I mean that we should not post to multiple forums at one time. It is what I was referring to. I see some misunderstanding there. It is something that should be avoided.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 5/4/07, andrew dutta <andrewinfinitum wrote:

Dear Punit ji,

I agree that cross postings should be avoided. But I am not sure whether I have done it this time.

My message was addressed to the entire body of members in kp system for the failed predictions of TSP. While writing the email I had to refer names of some members for the purpose of reference of their earlier work, without which, I believe, many members may not have understood the contextual background of my email message.

I also sincerely believed that some members have done very well and so I addressed it to all members.

However, if you think that this amonts to cross-posting in the true sense of the term, then in the future I shall send emails without reference to any individual(s).

Thank you.

Regards,

AndrewPunit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Andrew ji,

Please avoid cross-postings. This is against the policy of the forum.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 5/2/07, andrew dutta <andrewinfinitum

> wrote:

Dear Members,

During the World Cup 2007, we received predictions by our senior astrologer Sri Kanak Bhai Bosmia ji through the mechanism of TSP. He has done a wonderful job and 75% of his prediction has turned out to be true.

In the last few days, ignoring my very busy schedule and other resarch commitments in my professional life, I could not resist but take up an initial analysis of the 12 failed predictions in the World Cup 2007.

As a firm believer that astrology is a science and that science requires constant appraisal of rules, I embarked on an inductive research to find ot commonalities in the failed predictions. TSP is only 4 years old unlike classical KP, which was handed down to us by Sri KSK after 35-40 years of research. So, I think just as Kanak ji spent his valuable time in using TSP and enriching the community of astrologers, all of us should support serious astrologers like Kanak ji by our individual research.

The research results that I share with you are only INITIAL, and they are only exploratory in nature. I now need to confirm a few more issues with the 39 correct predictions and see how far the insights hold true.

This is because, by simple logic, rules that explain failures should also confirm to success.

While analysing the 12 failed predictions I did the following things:

a) Took the horary numbers as it was provided in the predictions

b) Took DRPE planetary positions only at 5:30 am IST at Indian Meridian

c) Followed the 5 Rules originally given by Dr. Kar in his first article on TSP in KP Yearbook 2002, and then in 2003. (Read these to know the 5 rules)

d) Tabulated results manually since the sample size is very small.

MY FINDINGS

I observed these things, which I believe needs further testing on a wide number of charts having TSP based predictions. My findings are only to initiate others into deeper research.

1. Whenever the number sub sub lord and the sub sub lord of the No. ss lord is a node or a retrograde planet, the result was opposite to that of predicted result.

2. Whenever the starlord of the number ss lord and/or the C of F3 is a node, the result was opposite.

3. Only DRPE at the Indian Meridian of 82E30 yielded consistent results.

IMPLICATIONS

1. We need to seriously think about role of retro sslord in the number given to us. Though Dr. Kar himself ignored the utility of retro planets, I think we need a very large sample to test this rule and arrive at valid conclusions

2. The role of nodes in critical points in TSP, such as the ss lord of the number or the ss lord of the no. ss lord needs to be carefully examined through a large variety of charts.

This is only an initial research finding and I would like to go deeper into TSP.

I REQUEST ANY LOCAL MEMBER FROM HYDERABAD, WHO IS INTERESTED IN DOING SOME SERIOUS RESEARCH IN TSP, TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME SO THAT WE MAY BE ABLE TO SUPPORT KANAK JI AND IN TURN SERVE MANKIND WITH A ROBUST METHOD OF PREDICTION. MY CONTACT NO. IS 98666 20483 and you may call me after 5:00 pm.

Regards to one and all and kudos to Kanak ji for his untiring efforts in providing us with 51 predictions of World Cup 2007 with dedication and devotion.

Andrew Dutta

Prof. Andrew Dutta

Faculty Member

Survey Number 156/157,

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?Check out

new cars at Autos.

Prof. Andrew Dutta

Faculty Member

Survey Number 156/157,

Don't pick lemons.See all the

new 2007 cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji, Now I understand fully. Thanks a lot. Regards, AndrewPunit Pandey <punitp wrote: Dear Andrew ji, By cross posting, I mean that we should not post to multiple forums at one time. It is what I was referring to. I see some misunderstanding there. It is something that should be avoided. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 5/4/07, andrew dutta <andrewinfinitum > wrote: Dear Punit ji, I agree that cross postings should be avoided. But I am not sure whether I have done it this time. My message was addressed to the entire body of members in kp system for the failed predictions of TSP. While writing the email I had to refer names of some members for the purpose of reference of their earlier work, without which, I believe, many members may not have understood the contextual background of my email message. I also sincerely believed that some members have done very well and so I addressed it to all members. However, if you think that this amonts to cross-posting in the true sense of the term, then in the future I shall send emails without reference to any individual(s). Thank you. Regards, AndrewPunit Pandey <punitp > wrote: Andrew ji, Please avoid cross-postings. This is against the policy of the forum. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 5/2/07, andrew dutta <andrewinfinitum > wrote: Dear Members, During the World Cup 2007, we received predictions by our senior astrologer Sri Kanak Bhai Bosmia ji through the mechanism of TSP. He has done a wonderful job and 75% of his prediction has turned out to be true. In the last few days, ignoring my very busy schedule and other resarch commitments in my professional life, I could not resist but take up an initial analysis of the 12 failed predictions in the World Cup 2007. As a firm believer that astrology is a science and that science requires constant appraisal of rules, I embarked on an inductive research to find ot commonalities in the failed predictions. TSP is only 4 years old unlike classical KP, which was handed down to us by Sri KSK after 35-40 years of

research. So, I think just as Kanak ji spent his valuable time in using TSP and enriching the community of astrologers, all of us should support serious astrologers like Kanak ji by our individual research. The research results that I share with you are only INITIAL, and they are only exploratory in nature. I now need to confirm a few more issues with the 39 correct predictions and see how far the insights hold true. This is because, by simple logic, rules that explain failures should also confirm to success. While analysing the 12 failed predictions I did the following things: a) Took the horary numbers as it was provided in the predictions b) Took DRPE planetary positions only at 5:30 am IST at Indian Meridian c) Followed the 5 Rules originally given by Dr. Kar in his first article on TSP in KP Yearbook 2002, and then in 2003. (Read these to know the 5

rules) d) Tabulated results manually since the sample size is very small. MY FINDINGS I observed these things, which I believe needs further testing on a wide number of charts having TSP based predictions. My findings are only to initiate others into deeper research. 1. Whenever the number sub sub lord and the sub sub lord of the No. ss lord is a node or a retrograde planet, the result was opposite to that of predicted result. 2. Whenever the starlord of the number ss lord and/or the C of F3 is a node, the result was opposite. 3. Only DRPE at the Indian Meridian of 82E30 yielded consistent results. IMPLICATIONS 1. We need to seriously think about role of retro sslord in the number given to us. Though Dr. Kar himself ignored the utility of retro planets, I think we need a very large sample to test this rule and arrive at valid conclusions 2. The role of nodes in critical points in TSP, such as the ss lord of the number or the ss lord of the no. ss lord needs to be carefully examined through a large variety of charts. This is only an initial research finding and I would like to go deeper into TSP. I REQUEST ANY LOCAL MEMBER FROM HYDERABAD, WHO IS INTERESTED IN DOING SOME SERIOUS RESEARCH IN TSP, TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME SO THAT WE MAY BE ABLE TO SUPPORT KANAK JI AND IN TURN SERVE MANKIND WITH A ROBUST METHOD OF PREDICTION. MY CONTACT NO. IS 98666 20483 and you may call me after 5:00 pm.

Regards to one and all and kudos to Kanak ji for his untiring efforts in providing us with 51 predictions of World Cup 2007 with dedication and devotion. Andrew Dutta Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Survey Number 156/157, Dontanapally Village, Shankerpally Mandal, R.R. District. Andhra Pradesh 501 203. India Telephone (Direct): 0-0-92470 21036 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483 Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Survey Number 156/157, Dontanapally Village, Shankerpally Mandal, R.R. District. Andhra Pradesh 501 203. India Telephone (Direct): 0-0-92470 21036 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483 Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. Prof.

Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Survey Number 156/157, Dontanapally Village, Shankerpally Mandal, R.R. District. Andhra Pradesh 501 203. India Telephone (Direct): 0-0-92470 21036 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483

Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Small Business.