IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Lets think again !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ron,

Many K.P. enthusiasts have predicted the Aussie win,quite correctly,though...usin the same old K.P.

Don't you think that application of a theory correctly,holds the key to correct predictions...

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

"rongaunt au" <rongaunt Sent: Monday, 30 April, 2007 5:59:20 PMRe: Re: Lets think again !

Hi Kanak,Nice to hear from you again. As you will know from some time ago I was not very successfulwith my horary attempts, so I stopped doing them when I noticedthat others were also having the same problem. I have onlyjust started to try them again, hoping that a different approachmay prove more successful. So this attempt may just be a lucky coincidence. I posted itsimply to show that there might be other ways that could giveconsistently correct results, as there seemed to be a consensusthat what is currently practiced is not very successful. Ron GauntOn Mon, 30 Apr 2007 05:07:54 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:>Dear Ron,> > How many match pridiction you have done by this system? what was the out come? can you give us some more data of total your work?>> regards> Kanak Bosmia> >Ron Gaunt <rongaunt (AT) bigpond (DOT) net.au> wrote:> >Friends,>>I thought you might be interested in the following method which>predicted correctly before the event, that Australia would win the >Cricket World Cup. It was done using the Cuspal Interlink theory of>Mr Khullar.>>Ron Gaunt >>........... ......... ......... ......... ......... .......>>Friends,>>As Australia has reached the final of the World Cup for cricket I>thought I would try my hand at predicting the outcome.>>Attached is the data for the event..The question being 'Will Australia>win the World Cricket Cup today?'. Horary number is 624 of 2193>co-ordinates 152-56-53E>and 27-332-41S TZ -10.00 28th Apr 2007 23.01.40hrs>>What it required was a Yes or a No for Australia only.>>So for Australia only, we would consider the 6th the Primary

Cusp as>victory over opposition, and the others would be the 1st and 11th>Cusps. According to Mr Khullar we would need to see the Sub Sub Lords>of all these cusps linked directly with the Primary Cusp or indirectly>(star in supporting cusp and Sub in Primary Cusps)>>The Sub Sub Lord of the 1st is Mars. Mars is in the Star of Jupiter,>and Jupiter is directly linked to the Primary Cusp as>Sign Lord.>>The Sub Sub Lord of the 6th is Mercury. Mercury is in the Star of>Ketu. Ketu acts for Venus which is Star and Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.>>The Sub Sub Lord of the 11th is Jupiter. Jupiter is in the>Star of Mercury. Mercury is the Sub Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.>>As all three relevant Sub Sub Lords link directly to the Primary cusp>the answer is YES, Australia will win.>>Ron Gaunt>>@gro ups.com, "R Satish" <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:>>>> >> Dear Friends,>> >> I agree with Punitji on the evaluation of various >> techniques.>> >> Regards,>> >> Satish>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> @gro ups.com, "Punit Pandey" <punitp@> wrote:>> >>> > Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,>> > >> > I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the list >> of success>> > failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take it as >> community>> > service and compile it. Can somebody please

do it?>> > >> > Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I believe >> that this is>> > the end of the world cup and not the end of this research. The >> research has>> > just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to >> dissect and>> > understand it.>> > >> > I personally attempted predicting match results in the last >> cricket world>> > cup (http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 3647), >> though not with>> > much success. I think that the normal horary method that we use >> is not good>> > enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that we >> should stop>> > using present horary method and move on. Do you people

agree with >> me?>> > >> > Thanks & Regards,>> > >> > Punit Pandey>> > >> > On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008@> wrote:>> > >>> > > Om Krishna Guru>> > >>> > > Namaste Rajeev Ji and All,>> > >>> > > I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went wrong >> too.>> > > See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick up my>> > > chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong. As >> these>> > > failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for >> learning.>> > >>> > > Regards>> > > Raghunatha Rao>> > >>> > > @gro ups.com <% 40. com>,>> > > "lalkitab" <lalkitab@> wrote:>> > > >>> > > > Dear Members,>> > > > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , >> methods>> > > were>> > > > different but outcome was same.>> > > >>> > > > How come everybody went wrong ?>> > > >>> > > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine >> or not ?>> > > >>> > > > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's >> learn>> > > > from our mistakes.>> > > >>> > > > Regards>> > > > Rajeev K Khattar>> > > >>> > >>> > >

>> > >>> >>>>>>> >>>"A person should not be too honest. >Straight trees are cut first >And Honest people are screwed first." >Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) > > >> >----------- --------- --------- ---->Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> Check outnew cars at Autos.

Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger

Guest guest

Dear Kanak ji,

Let me clarify that I was not questing the TSP method that we are trying first time in predicting match results. I am questioning the general KP horary method that we used for a long time and didn't see good results. I feel that the way we are using KP horary in cricket predictions require some refinement.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 4/30/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:

Dear Punit ji,

By TSP i got nearly 75% sucess, i dont think it is bed.

By using traditional KP 6th and 11th SL In past we not get more then 40%, in this match too no one continue with same theory up to end so we can not say anything about that,

in all 51 matches i got 38 correct, and i am trying to anlysies my falore 13 case, and come with it when i finish it.

In my opinion TSP is very good for this kind of pridictions

regards

Kanak BosmiaPunit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the list of success failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take it as community service and compile it. Can somebody please do it? Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I believe that this is the end of the world cup and not the end of this research. The research has just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to dissect and understand it. I personally attempted predicting match results in the last cricket world cup (

/message/3647), though not with much success. I think that the normal horary method that we use is not good enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that we should stop using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree with me? Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008

> wrote:

Om Krishna GuruNamaste Rajeev Ji and All,I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went wrong too. See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick up my chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong. As these failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for learning.RegardsRaghunatha Rao

, " lalkitab " <lalkitab wrote:>> Dear Members,> Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods were > different but outcome was same.

> > How come everybody went wrong ? > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or not ?> > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's learn > from our mistakes.> > Regards> Rajeev K Khattar>

" A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first. " Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

II Om Gurave Namah IIOm hrim gam hrim Mahaganapatayai namah swahaHari OM

Dear friends,

I think I am very poor in English Language.

My message is completely misunderstood.

May i attempt what I said.

I appreciated Sh Kanak and method adopted using TSP to predict match results by him .About Failure of final results i had observed :there is need of search of some exceptions that may be applicable To application OF TSP: that are not known to us yet.In fact I wanted to learn basics OF TSP.Any one can see my postings on the Group.and my messages about TSP.

It is another matter I appreciated Mr Sumit Bajaj whom I do not know at all .He used AV in predicting final results.

I responded " failure of KP " phrase used in one of the post.I stated what I have experienced and what could be the reason.I never criticised What KP is.I mentioned Misunderstanding leading to search of Various theories leading to off soot concepts.

I contempleted and stated what my observations are about Ayanamsa and Software as a tools .

I had no intensions to hurt any one or condemn any system.I am only a student and KP is one of the most beloved paddhati for last 35 years of my studentship.

I hope I am advised where my composition is faulty about language.

With best wishes.

OM TATSAT------------------------R.C.Srivastava------------------------ " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who has created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."

-

Kanak Bosmia

Monday, April 30, 2007 3:44 PM

Re: Re: Lets think again !

Dear Swami ji,

I am not agree with you.You can see many pridiction of members come very correct in smae group using KP system, if some one not get result it is his personal failore not system failore.

when each and every one fail to pridict by same rule then only we can say system failore other wise not.

bout CIL and some other NEW System, i dont think we need that, KP is very perfect and complite system.

regards

Kanak Bosmiaswami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com wrote:

Dear friends,

TSP method has given hope , and base.Prediction

by Sh Sumit Bajaj although only for Final has shown use of AV in his analysis?,

I think, we must contemplate what are rider and exception to TSP.What is wrong with KP as taught and understood.We are sure KP apperas to fail for inaccurate calculation of Cusp ofII III or XI andXII houses by Software.We do not know How Sh KSK modified value of KP ayanamsa after a couple of years.

Although I am no expert But we see a lot of confusion in rules related to selsection of effective( fruitful) significators.

In fact thinking" something is wrong" has led to Cuspal interlink,sub-sub etc concept to come

into play.

Why not ASK WHY KSK WAS accurate Why WE are failing?

Do you get same calculation as are given inA & A

and Readers for oldworked out example from any software.If NOT obviously we are using wrong tools.

Hope Experts enlighten us.

-

Punit Pandey

Sunday, April 29, 2007 7:23 PM

Re: Re: Lets think again !

Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the list of success failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take it as community service and compile it. Can somebody please do it? Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I believe that this is the end of the world cup and not the end of this research. The research has just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to dissect and understand it. I personally attempted predicting match results in the last cricket world cup (/message/3647), though not with much success. I think that the normal horary method that we use is not good enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that we should stop using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree with me? Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 > wrote:

Om Krishna GuruNamaste Rajeev Ji and All,I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went wrong too. See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick up my chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong. As these failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for learning.RegardsRaghunatha Rao , "lalkitab" <lalkitab wrote:>> Dear Members,> Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods were > different but outcome was same.> > How come everybody went wrong ? > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or not ?> > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's learn > from our mistakes.> > Regards> Rajeev K Khattar>

"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Rajeev ji & Friends,

The job is not done yet. We need to focus more on the study and conclude something. Otherwise the marathon efforts that you and other members put in this study will become futile. Let us refocus and restart.

Also, somebody needs to come forward for compiling a list of success & failure using different methods. I request forum members for the same. I think that is the first step to move forward.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 4/30/07, lalkitab <lalkitab wrote:

Dear AstroGuru,Ma Kanak tried to find the truth by TSP method and he shared the methodology also with us ..Mr Hardeep did by traditional method...I tried with traditional method,TSP and by comparing ruling planets also...there were many others also who tried n shared their methods with us.May i know which method u had used to predict and which predictions you wrote in this group ? RegardsRajeev K Khattar

, ASTROGURU <astrobhupesh wrote:

>> Dear kanakji> Nice to hear u afet a long time. U may be right by in 30-35% case, even a commoner can predict by comparing the strengths of both teams like Bermuda and India. If u reduce such clear cut cases, the accuracy remains less than 50%. Anyway, I see some lacunae here. One should accept it .> Dear Kanakji, in all crucial matches where result was unconventional, all predictions went haywire. Let us all find the reason for not coming near to accuracy. In final, all went wrong.> I feel Astrology is beyond mathematics and calculations. These tools may help but guidance should come from God to be correct.> Thnx

> Acharya Padmakshaa> > Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:> Dear Bhupesh ji,> > I am not agree with you,> I dont think we vest our enargy and time on match pridictions, i got 75% result using TSP, so as you mention 50% is not correct, try iwth TSP definetly you will get more better result.> > I dont think each and evry sucesful astrologer need maditation, at list i never do meditation.

> > regards> Kanak Bosmia> > ASTROGURU <astrobhupesh wrote:> Dear Members> I have been reading, analysing and verifying the result of

Cricket matches of this world cup. If u see, the results were not better than the normal probability i.e. 50% in such cases.Based on KP system, I myself did many analyses my own for world cup matches and accuracy was no more than 50%. I urge all practitioners of KP to stop here and try some other method.Or Astrology is to be coupled with INTUITION to be accurate. Let us do introspection and these matches have taken lots of energy and time of this group.> My experience of last 15 years is that meditation is a good catalyst for accuracy in astrology> With regards> Acharya Padmakshaa> > lalkitab <lalkitab wrote:> Dear Members,> Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods were > different but outcome was same.> > How come everybody went wrong ? > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or not ?> > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's learn > from our mistakes.> > Regards> Rajeev K Khattar> > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> Check out new cars at Autos. > > > > > > > " A person should not be too honest. > Straight trees are cut first > And Honest people are screwed first. " > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> Check out new cars at Autos. > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?> Check outnew cars at Autos.

>

Guest guest

Dear Kanak,

The message of mine you show below was an earlier one to the

correction I did later and posted here. I realised that I had

answered incorrectly on the first one, because my question was

" Will Australia win the World Cup today " . I answered

initially by comparing the two sides. ie 'who will win the World

Cup " . After I posted it I realised that I hadn't answered the

question correctly. The question related only to Australia and

required a Yes or a No answer . Therefore I re did the horary

to answer the question and got the answer I originally sent to

this List. ie that Australia would win.

It appears that someone hiding on our AstroResearch list has

sent you this to cause trouble, and suggest that I am a liar and

cheat. He knows full well that I did post the correct answer

before the event. I think I know who this person is. Draw your

own conclusions about him from this nasty little episode, and

take anything you hear from him in the future with a pinch of

salt. He is a malicious individual who has never contributed

anything worthwhile to any of the Lists.

Ron.

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 05:25:11 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>Dear Ron,

>

> bellow is your mail in your group and your pridiction:You have not pridict

who will win correctly, i have done RED BOLD FONT in you analysis, please check.

>

> hope this help

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

> RSGaunt 4/28/2007 7:58 PM Friends,

>

>As Australia has reached the final of the World Cup for cricket I thought I

would try my hand at predicting the outcome.

>

>Attached is the data for the event..The question being 'Will Australia win the

World Cricket Cup today?'. Horary number is 624 of 2193 co-ordinates 152-56-53E

>and 27-332-41S TZ -10.00 28th Apr 2007 23.01.40hrs

>

>Australia is shown by the 1st House, and competitions and victory over others

is shown by the 6th house. If the Sub Sub Lord of the 6th is linked to the 11th

Cusp by its Star Lord,

>it promises success over others, provided its Sub and Sub Sub Lord confirm.

>

>The Opposition Sri Lanka is shown by the 7th House and competitions and victory

over others is shown by the 12th house. If the Sub Sub Lord of the 12th is

linked to the 5th Cusp by its Star Lord, it promises success over other,

provided its Sub and Sub Sub Lord confirm.

>

>For Australia the Sub Sub Lord of the 6th is Mercury. Mercury is in the Star of

Ketu. Ketu is not shown as a direct link to the 11th Cusp, but Ketu represents

Venus and Venus is both Sign and Sub Lord of the 11th Cusp, so victory is

promised.

>Mercury's Sub Lord is Jupiter, and Jupiter is Sign Lord of the 6th and Sub Sub

Lord of the 11th houses.

>Mercury's Sub Sub Lord is Venus which is Star and Sub Lord of the 6th and Sub

Lord of the 11th so VICTORY IS CONFIRMED for Australia.

>

>For Sri Lanka the 12th house Sub Sub Lord is Venus. Venus is in the Star of

Mars. Mars is shown as Sign Lord of the 5th Cusp so victory is promised.

>Venus' Sub Lord is Rahu and Rahu is the Star Lord of the 12th and Sub Sub Lord

of the 5th.

>Venus Sub Sub Lord is Mercury. Mercury is the Sign Lord of the 12th and Star

Lord of the 5th so VICTORY IS ALSO CONFIRMED for Sri Lanka. A draw? Is this

possible in a World Cricket final? I don't know! I suppose it could be rained

out.

>

>An Interesting exercise. At least I will be right whoever wins!!

>

>

>Ron Gaunt

>

>

>Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:

> Dear Ron,

>

> How many match pridiction you have done by this system? what was the out

come? can you give us some more data of total your work?

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

>Ron Gaunt <rongaunt wrote:

>

>Friends,

>

>I thought you might be interested in the following method which

>predicted correctly before the event, that Australia would win the

>Cricket World Cup. It was done using the Cuspal Interlink theory of

>Mr Khullar.

>

>Ron Gaunt

>

>......................................................

>

>Friends,

>

>As Australia has reached the final of the World Cup for cricket I

>thought I would try my hand at predicting the outcome.

>

>Attached is the data for the event..The question being 'Will Australia

>win the World Cricket Cup today?'. Horary number is 624 of 2193

>co-ordinates 152-56-53E

>and 27-332-41S TZ -10.00 28th Apr 2007 23.01.40hrs

>

>What it required was a Yes or a No for Australia only.

>

>So for Australia only, we would consider the 6th the Primary Cusp as

>victory over opposition, and the others would be the 1st and 11th

>Cusps. According to Mr Khullar we would need to see the Sub Sub Lords

>of all these cusps linked directly with the Primary Cusp or indirectly

>(star in supporting cusp and Sub in Primary Cusps)

>

>The Sub Sub Lord of the 1st is Mars. Mars is in the Star of Jupiter,

>and Jupiter is directly linked to the Primary Cusp as

>Sign Lord.

>

>The Sub Sub Lord of the 6th is Mercury. Mercury is in the Star of

>Ketu. Ketu acts for Venus which is Star and Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.

>

>The Sub Sub Lord of the 11th is Jupiter. Jupiter is in the

>Star of Mercury. Mercury is the Sub Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.

>

>As all three relevant Sub Sub Lords link directly to the Primary cusp

>the answer is YES, Australia will win.

>

>Ron Gaunt

>

> , " R Satish " <rsatish1942 wrote:

>>

>>

>> Dear Friends,

>>

>> I agree with Punitji on the evaluation of various

>> techniques.

>>

>> Regards,

>>

>> Satish

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> , " Punit Pandey " <punitp@> wrote:

>> >

>> > Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,

>> >

>> > I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the list

>> of success

>> > failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take it as

>> community

>> > service and compile it. Can somebody please do it?

>> >

>> > Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I believe

>> that this is

>> > the end of the world cup and not the end of this research. The

>> research has

>> > just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to

>> dissect and

>> > understand it.

>> >

>> > I personally attempted predicting match results in the last

>> cricket world

>> > cup (/message/3647),

>> though not with

>> > much success. I think that the normal horary method that we use

>> is not good

>> > enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that we

>> should stop

>> > using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree with

>> me?

>> >

>> > Thanks & Regards,

>> >

>> > Punit Pandey

>> >

>> > On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008@> wrote:

>> > >

>> > > Om Krishna Guru

>> > >

>> > > Namaste Rajeev Ji and All,

>> > >

>> > > I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went wrong

>> too.

>> > > See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick up my

>> > > chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong. As

>> these

>> > > failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for

>> learning.

>> > >

>> > > Regards

>> > > Raghunatha Rao

>> > >

>> > > <%40>,

>> > > " lalkitab " <lalkitab@> wrote:

>> > > >

>> > > > Dear Members,

>> > > > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka ,

>> methods

>> > > were

>> > > > different but outcome was same.

>> > > >

>> > > > How come everybody went wrong ?

>> > > >

>> > > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine

>> or not ?

>> > > >

>> > > > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's

>> learn

>> > > > from our mistakes.

>> > > >

>> > > > Regards

>> > > > Rajeev K Khattar

>> > > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> >

>>

" A person should not be too honest.

>Straight trees are cut first

>And Honest people are screwed first. "

>Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

>

>

>

>

> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

>Check out new cars at Autos.

>

>

>

>

> " A person should not be too honest.

>

>

>

>

>

>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> Check outnew cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Bhupesh ji, If you see match pridction like Barmuda and india then there is no meaning of match pridiction by any system. what i do is as per TSP rules and i give full detailes of my analysis well in advance,if we think about baubuda not win the match it is Ok but how you can fix analysis as per horary number? or you want to say as per team I have fix my pridiction ? please give reply boldly. I think I have wasted my time, if member think like this. regards Kanak BosmiaASTROGURU <astrobhupesh wrote: Dear kanakji Nice to hear u afet a long time. U may be right by in 30-35% case, even a commoner can predict by comparing the strengths of both teams like Bermuda and India. If u reduce such clear cut cases, the accuracy remains less than 50%. Anyway, I see some lacunae here. One should accept it . Dear Kanakji, in all crucial matches where result was unconventional, all predictions went haywire. Let us all find the reason for not coming near to accuracy. In final, all went wrong. I feel Astrology is beyond mathematics and calculations. These tools may help but guidance should come from God to be correct. Thnx Acharya PadmakshaaKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Bhupesh ji, I am not agree with you, I dont think we vest our enargy and time on match pridictions, i got 75% result using TSP, so as you mention 50% is not correct, try iwth TSP definetly you will get more better result. I dont think each and evry sucesful astrologer need maditation, at list i never do meditation. regards Kanak BosmiaASTROGURU <astrobhupesh > wrote: Dear Members I have been reading, analysing and verifying the result of Cricket matches of this world cup. If u see, the results were not better than the normal probability i.e. 50% in such cases.Based on KP system, I myself did many analyses my

own for world cup matches and accuracy was no more than 50%. I urge all practitioners of KP to stop here and try some other method.Or Astrology is to be coupled with INTUITION to be accurate. Let us do introspection and these matches have taken lots of energy and time of this group. My experience of last 15 years is that meditation is a good catalyst for accuracy in astrology With regards Acharya Padmakshaalalkitab <lalkitab > wrote: Dear Members,Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods were different but outcome was same.How come everybody went wrong ? Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or not ?We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's learn from our

mistakes.RegardsRajeev K Khattar Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Kanak Bhai,

I know that you, I, Nagi Ji, Khattar Ji and few other astrologers

have analysised consistently before the cricket matches and we know

that we have a good success rate and also we know there are few

failed predictions. Hopefully some one will compile these so that we

have a huge knoweldge base to work with. So hopefully for the next

world cup matches, we have some more additional knowldge with us to

test again.

So in my humble opinion, You are not wasting your time, so keep

going forward the way you are doing the good work. I will also keep

continuing my understanding these principles as and when my time

permits.

The bottom line is, keep going and we need people like you who does

unbaised analysis.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhupesh ji,

>

> If you see match pridction like Barmuda and india then there is

no meaning of match pridiction by any system.

>

> what i do is as per TSP rules and i give full detailes of my

analysis well in advance,if we think about baubuda not win the match

it is Ok but how you can fix analysis as per horary number? or you

want to say as per team I have fix my pridiction ? please give reply

boldly.

>

> I think I have wasted my time, if member think like this.

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

> ASTROGURU <astrobhupesh wrote:

> Dear kanakji

> Nice to hear u afet a long time. U may be right by in 30-35%

case, even a commoner can predict by comparing the strengths of both

teams like Bermuda and India. If u reduce such clear cut cases, the

accuracy remains less than 50%. Anyway, I see some lacunae here.

One should accept it .

> Dear Kanakji, in all crucial matches where result was

unconventional, all predictions went haywire. Let us all find the

reason for not coming near to accuracy. In final, all went wrong.

> I feel Astrology is beyond mathematics and calculations. These

tools may help but guidance should come from God to be correct.

> Thnx

> Acharya Padmakshaa

>

> Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:

> Dear Bhupesh ji,

>

> I am not agree with you,

> I dont think we vest our enargy and time on match pridictions, i

got 75% result using TSP, so as you mention 50% is not correct, try

iwth TSP definetly you will get more better result.

>

> I dont think each and evry sucesful astrologer need maditation,

at list i never do meditation.

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

> ASTROGURU <astrobhupesh wrote:

> Dear Members

> I have been reading, analysing and verifying the result of

Cricket matches of this world cup. If u see, the results were not

better than the normal probability i.e. 50% in such cases.Based on

KP system, I myself did many analyses my own for world cup matches

and accuracy was no more than 50%. I urge all practitioners of KP

to stop here and try some other method.Or Astrology is to be coupled

with INTUITION to be accurate. Let us do introspection and these

matches have taken lots of energy and time of this group.

> My experience of last 15 years is that meditation is a good

catalyst for accuracy in astrology

> With regards

> Acharya Padmakshaa

>

> lalkitab <lalkitab wrote:

> Dear Members,

> Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods

were

> different but outcome was same.

>

> How come everybody went wrong ?

>

> Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or

not ?

>

> We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's

learn

> from our mistakes.

>

> Regards

> Rajeev K Khattar

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Check out new cars at Autos.

" A person should not be too honest.

> Straight trees are cut first

> And Honest people are screwed first. "

> Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC

75 BC)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Straight trees are cut first

> And Honest people are screwed first. "

> Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC

75 BC)

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Kanak,

I think 75% is a good result. With further refinement it might

be possible to get to say 90%. Is 75% good enough? I doubt

it. If a client is likely to be making decisions based on any

method that is not consistently successful, offering advice -

especially without riders - could lead to problems for that

client.

In my opinion, now with computers and widespread access to

information, we are in an age where there is a real opportunity

to move forward in astrology. To do this we need

to be open minded enough to admit our shortcomings and

check other methods. We do not need to ignore our previous

learning, and I personally believe that taking the best of

various other systems and integrating it into a way of assessment

has a great deal of value. Sticking in the past is no way to

move forward. But then I am biased. I am an ecumenicalist at

heart. I do realise the value of the fundamentalist position

that if you find a good system stick to it because practice makes

perfect. All I would suggest is that the fundamentalist after

reaching perfection in his chosen system have a look at others

and see whether anything can be added to improve performance.

Ron Gaunt

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 05:47:37 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>Dear Ron,

>

> No I use TSP and got 75% result, I strongly belive there is no system in

astrology which can able to pridict 100%, I am sure you will agree with me.

>

> dont you think 75% result is good and use of TSP is worthy?

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

> " rongaunt au " <rongaunt wrote:

>

>Hi Kanak,

>

>Nice to hear from you again.

>

>As you will know from some time ago I was not very successful

>with my horary attempts, so I stopped doing them when I noticed

>that others were also having the same problem. I have only

>just started to try them again, hoping that a different approach

>may prove more successful.

>

>So this attempt may just be a lucky coincidence. I posted it

>simply to show that there might be other ways that could give

>consistently correct results, as there seemed to be a consensus

>that what is currently practiced is not very successful.

>

>Ron Gaunt

>

>On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 05:07:54 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>

>>Dear Ron,

>>

>> How many match pridiction you have done by this system? what was the out

>>

>> regards

>> Kanak Bosmia

>>

>>Ron Gaunt <rongaunt wrote:

>>

>>Friends,

>>

>>I thought you might be interested in the following method which

>>predicted correctly before the event, that Australia would win the

>>Cricket World Cup. It was done using the Cuspal Interlink theory of

>>Mr Khullar.

>>

>>Ron Gaunt

>>

>>......................................................

>>

>>Friends,

>>

>>As Australia has reached the final of the World Cup for cricket I

>>thought I would try my hand at predicting the outcome.

>>

>>Attached is the data for the event..The question being 'Will Australia

>>win the World Cricket Cup today?'. Horary number is 624 of 2193

>>co-ordinates 152-56-53E

>>and 27-332-41S TZ -10.00 28th Apr 2007 23.01.40hrs

>>

>>What it required was a Yes or a No for Australia only.

>>

>>So for Australia only, we would consider the 6th the Primary Cusp as

>>victory over opposition, and the others would be the 1st and 11th

>>Cusps. According to Mr Khullar we would need to see the Sub Sub Lords

>>of all these cusps linked directly with the Primary Cusp or indirectly

>>(star in supporting cusp and Sub in Primary Cusps)

>>

>>The Sub Sub Lord of the 1st is Mars. Mars is in the Star of Jupiter,

>>and Jupiter is directly linked to the Primary Cusp as

>>Sign Lord.

>>

>>The Sub Sub Lord of the 6th is Mercury. Mercury is in the Star of

>>Ketu. Ketu acts for Venus which is Star and Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.

>>

>>The Sub Sub Lord of the 11th is Jupiter. Jupiter is in the

>>Star of Mercury. Mercury is the Sub Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.

>>

>>As all three relevant Sub Sub Lords link directly to the Primary cusp

>>the answer is YES, Australia will win.

>>

>>Ron Gaunt

>>

>> , " R Satish " <rsatish1942 wrote:

>>>

>>>

>>> Dear Friends,

>>>

>>> I agree with Punitji on the evaluation of various

>>> techniques.

>>>

>>> Regards,

>>>

>>> Satish

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> , " Punit Pandey " <punitp@> wrote:

>>> >

>>> > Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,

>>> >

>>> > I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the list

>>> of success

>>> > failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take it as

>>> community

>>> > service and compile it. Can somebody please do it?

>>> >

>>> > Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I believe

>>> that this is

>>> > the end of the world cup and not the end of this research. The

>>> research has

>>> > just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to

>>> dissect and

>>> > understand it.

>>> >

>>> > I personally attempted predicting match results in the last

>>> cricket world

>>> > cup (/message/3647),

>>> though not with

>>> > much success. I think that the normal horary method that we use

>>> is not good

>>> > enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that we

>>> should stop

>>> > using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree with

>>> me?

>>> >

>>> > Thanks & Regards,

>>> >

>>> > Punit Pandey

>>> >

>>> > On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008@> wrote:

>>> > >

>>> > > Om Krishna Guru

>>> > >

>>> > > Namaste Rajeev Ji and All,

>>> > >

>>> > > I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went wrong

>>> too.

>>> > > See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick up my

>>> > > chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong. As

>>> these

>>> > > failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for

>>> learning.

>>> > >

>>> > > Regards

>>> > > Raghunatha Rao

>>> > >

>>> > > <%40>,

>>> > > " lalkitab " <lalkitab@> wrote:

>>> > > >

>>> > > > Dear Members,

>>> > > > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka ,

>>> methods

>>> > > were

>>> > > > different but outcome was same.

>>> > > >

>>> > > > How come everybody went wrong ?

>>> > > >

>>> > > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine

>>> or not ?

>>> > > >

>>> > > > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's

>>> learn

>>> > > > from our mistakes.

>>> > > >

>>> > > > Regards

>>> > > > Rajeev K Khattar

>>> > > >

>>> > >

>>> > >

>>> > >

>>> >

>>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> " A person should not be too honest.

>>Straight trees are cut first

>>And Honest people are screwed first. "

>>Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

>> Check outnew cars at Autos.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Rajeev,

In Cuspal Interlink theory:

'the genuiness of the horary chart is indicated if Moon or its

Star Lord appears in the Primary Cusp as shown against the event

or the Star Lord appears in the supporting cusp and Sub Lord

appears in the Primary Cusp.

For promise of the event, the Sub Sub Lords of the fixed

ascendant and Primary cusp for the event

should establish links through their Star Lords and Sub Lords

with the Primary and Supporting cusps shown against the event.

For fulfilment of promise the Sub Sub Lord of the 11th Cusp

should establish links through its Star Lord and Sub Lord with

Primary and supporting cusps.'

Horary Astrology and Cuspal Interlinks by S.P. Khullar.

page 451

In my Horary for the the World Cricket final the promise of the

the event was shown by Moon being the Star Lord of the 11th

cusp. The promise of the event, and the fulfilment of the

promise met all the above conditions.

Regarding other queries and methodology it would be best for you

to obtain Mr Khullar's four books with the possible exception of

the first True Astrology - Basic & Traditional Concepts if you

already have good knowledge in this area.

I realise that this List is primarily KP. Some members may

consider that Cuspal Interlink Theory is outside the scope of the

List, others may not. I don't want to antagonise anyone by

pursuing this if it is not appropriate.

Ron Gaunt

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:16:20 -0000, you wrote:

>Dear Mr.Ron,

>Thanks for this example, I will surely give this method a try.

>

>Can we check whether the query is genuine or not .. so that we

>proceed further to calculate or not ?

>

>Can u write steps n methadology by example about other matters

>also ..e.g marriage ,arrival of friend etc. Can we know from this

>method,how many letters will i recieve today ?

>

>Thanks

>Rajeev K Khattar

>

>

>

> , " Ron Gaunt " <rongaunt wrote:

>>

>>

>> Friends,

>>

>> I thought you might be interested in the following method which

>> predicted correctly before the event, that Australia would win the

>> Cricket World Cup. It was done using the Cuspal Interlink theory

>of

>> Mr Khullar.

>>

>>

>> Ron Gaunt

>>

>> ......................................................

>>

>>

>> Friends,

>>

>> As Australia has reached the final of the World Cup for cricket I

>> thought I would try my hand at predicting the outcome.

>>

>> Attached is the data for the event..The question being 'Will

>Australia

>> win the World Cricket Cup today?'. Horary number is 624 of 2193

>> co-ordinates 152-56-53E

>> and 27-332-41S TZ -10.00 28th Apr 2007 23.01.40hrs

>>

>> What it required was a Yes or a No for Australia only.

>>

>> So for Australia only, we would consider the 6th the Primary Cusp

>as

>> victory over opposition, and the others would be the 1st and 11th

>> Cusps. According to Mr Khullar we would need to see the Sub Sub

>Lords

>> of all these cusps linked directly with the Primary Cusp or

>indirectly

>> (star in supporting cusp and Sub in Primary Cusps)

>>

>> The Sub Sub Lord of the 1st is Mars. Mars is in the Star of

>Jupiter,

>> and Jupiter is directly linked to the Primary Cusp as

>> Sign Lord.

>>

>> The Sub Sub Lord of the 6th is Mercury. Mercury is in the Star of

>> Ketu. Ketu acts for Venus which is Star and Sub Lord of the

>Primary Cusp.

>>

>> The Sub Sub Lord of the 11th is Jupiter. Jupiter is in the

>> Star of Mercury. Mercury is the Sub Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.

>>

>> As all three relevant Sub Sub Lords link directly to the Primary

>cusp

>> the answer is YES, Australia will win.

>>

>>

>> Ron Gaunt

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> , " R Satish " <rsatish1942@> wrote:

>> >

>> >

>> > Dear Friends,

>> >

>> > I agree with Punitji on the evaluation of various

>> > techniques.

>> >

>> > Regards,

>> >

>> > Satish

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > , " Punit Pandey " <punitp@>

>wrote:

>> > >

>> > > Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,

>> > >

>> > > I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the

>list

>> > of success

>> > > failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take

>it as

>> > community

>> > > service and compile it. Can somebody please do it?

>> > >

>> > > Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I

>believe

>> > that this is

>> > > the end of the world cup and not the end of this research. The

>> > research has

>> > > just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to

>> > dissect and

>> > > understand it.

>> > >

>> > > I personally attempted predicting match results in the last

>> > cricket world

>> > > cup (/message/3647),

>> > though not with

>> > > much success. I think that the normal horary method that we

>use

>> > is not good

>> > > enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that

>we

>> > should stop

>> > > using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree

>with

>> > me?

>> > >

>> > > Thanks & Regards,

>> > >

>> > > Punit Pandey

>> > >

>> > > On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008@> wrote:

>> > > >

>> > > > Om Krishna Guru

>> > > >

>> > > > Namaste Rajeev Ji and All,

>> > > >

>> > > > I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went

>wrong

>> > too.

>> > > > See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick

>up my

>> > > > chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong.

>As

>> > these

>> > > > failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for

>> > learning.

>> > > >

>> > > > Regards

>> > > > Raghunatha Rao

>> > > >

>> > > > <%

>40>,

>> > > > " lalkitab " <lalkitab@> wrote:

>> > > > >

>> > > > > Dear Members,

>> > > > > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka ,

>> > methods

>> > > > were

>> > > > > different but outcome was same.

>> > > > >

>> > > > > How come everybody went wrong ?

>> > > > >

>> > > > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was

>genuine

>> > or not ?

>> > > > >

>> > > > > We should do introspection for our working & the

>method .Let's

>> > learn

>> > > > > from our mistakes.

>> > > > >

>> > > > > Regards

>> > > > > Rajeev K Khattar

>> > > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > >

>> >

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Kanakji Neither u have wasted ur time nor anyone is questioning ur analysis.Ur analysis of matches was superb. But the question is how to get the accuracy more than normal probability i.e. 50%. Any chart does have negative and positive points and it depends on ur intuition u outweigh which one. I feel somewhere something is missing. Let us all think and analyse the reasons without hurting anyone in the process. Last but not the least, Kanakji, Raghunathji, Rajivji and HS Nagiji have done a superb service to the group by letting it know with their methods boldly. Urs PadmkashaaKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Bhupesh ji, If you see match pridction like Barmuda and india then there is no meaning of match pridiction by any system. what i do is as per TSP rules and i give full detailes of my analysis well in advance,if we think about baubuda not win the match it is Ok but how you can fix analysis as per horary number? or you want to say as per team I have fix my pridiction ? please give reply boldly. I think I have wasted my time, if member think like this. regards Kanak BosmiaASTROGURU <astrobhupesh > wrote: Dear kanakji Nice to hear u afet a long time. U may be right by in 30-35% case, even a commoner can predict by comparing the strengths of both teams like Bermuda and India. If u reduce such clear cut cases, the accuracy remains less than 50%. Anyway, I see some lacunae here. One should accept it . Dear Kanakji, in all crucial matches where result was unconventional, all predictions went haywire. Let us all find the reason for not coming near to accuracy. In final, all went wrong. I feel Astrology is beyond mathematics and calculations. These tools may help but guidance should come from God to be correct. Thnx Acharya PadmakshaaKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Bhupesh ji, I am not agree with you, I dont think we vest our enargy and time on match pridictions, i got 75% result using TSP, so as you mention 50% is not correct, try iwth TSP definetly you will get more better result. I dont think each and evry sucesful astrologer need maditation, at list i never do meditation. regards Kanak BosmiaASTROGURU <astrobhupesh > wrote: Dear Members I have been reading, analysing and verifying the result of Cricket matches of this world cup. If u see, the results were not better than the normal probability i.e. 50% in such cases.Based on KP system, I myself did many analyses my own for world cup matches and accuracy was no more than 50%. I urge all

practitioners of KP to stop here and try some other method.Or Astrology is to be coupled with INTUITION to be accurate. Let us do introspection and these matches have taken lots of energy and time of this group. My experience of last 15 years is that meditation is a good catalyst for accuracy in astrology With regards Acharya Padmakshaalalkitab <lalkitab > wrote: Dear Members,Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods were different but outcome was same.How come everybody went wrong ? Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or not ?We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's learn from our mistakes.RegardsRajeev K Khattar Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

These discussions will get us nowhere.If Punitji,as a

Moderator,accepts to receive all methods of ODI predictions,he can

then compile the entire lot and put it in the FILES.Anyone

interested can use these methods for predictions in future.

If this suggestion is acceptable, we can put a cutoff

date for submissions and by end May07 upload in the FILES.

Regards,

Satish

, " Raghunatha Rao Nemani "

<raon1008 wrote:

>

> Om Krishna Guru

>

> Namaste Kanak Bhai,

>

> I know that you, I, Nagi Ji, Khattar Ji and few other astrologers

> have analysised consistently before the cricket matches and we

know

> that we have a good success rate and also we know there are few

> failed predictions. Hopefully some one will compile these so that

we

> have a huge knoweldge base to work with. So hopefully for the next

> world cup matches, we have some more additional knowldge with us

to

> test again.

>

> So in my humble opinion, You are not wasting your time, so keep

> going forward the way you are doing the good work. I will also

keep

> continuing my understanding these principles as and when my time

> permits.

>

> The bottom line is, keep going and we need people like you who

does

> unbaised analysis.

>

> Regards

> Raghunatha Rao

>

> , Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhupesh ji,

> >

> > If you see match pridction like Barmuda and india then there

is

> no meaning of match pridiction by any system.

> >

> > what i do is as per TSP rules and i give full detailes of my

> analysis well in advance,if we think about baubuda not win the

match

> it is Ok but how you can fix analysis as per horary number? or you

> want to say as per team I have fix my pridiction ? please give

> boldly.

> >

> > I think I have wasted my time, if member think like this.

> >

> > regards

> > Kanak Bosmia

> >

> > ASTROGURU <astrobhupesh@> wrote:

> > Dear kanakji

> > Nice to hear u afet a long time. U may be right by in 30-35%

> case, even a commoner can predict by comparing the strengths of

both

> teams like Bermuda and India. If u reduce such clear cut cases,

the

> accuracy remains less than 50%. Anyway, I see some lacunae here.

> One should accept it .

> > Dear Kanakji, in all crucial matches where result was

> unconventional, all predictions went haywire. Let us all find the

> reason for not coming near to accuracy. In final, all went wrong.

> > I feel Astrology is beyond mathematics and calculations. These

> tools may help but guidance should come from God to be correct.

> > Thnx

> > Acharya Padmakshaa

> >

> > Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@> wrote:

> > Dear Bhupesh ji,

> >

> > I am not agree with you,

> > I dont think we vest our enargy and time on match pridictions,

i

> got 75% result using TSP, so as you mention 50% is not correct,

try

> iwth TSP definetly you will get more better result.

> >

> > I dont think each and evry sucesful astrologer need

maditation,

> at list i never do meditation.

> >

> > regards

> > Kanak Bosmia

> >

> > ASTROGURU <astrobhupesh@> wrote:

> > Dear Members

> > I have been reading, analysing and verifying the result of

> Cricket matches of this world cup. If u see, the results were not

> better than the normal probability i.e. 50% in such cases.Based on

> KP system, I myself did many analyses my own for world cup matches

> and accuracy was no more than 50%. I urge all practitioners of KP

> to stop here and try some other method.Or Astrology is to be

coupled

> with INTUITION to be accurate. Let us do introspection and these

> matches have taken lots of energy and time of this group.

> > My experience of last 15 years is that meditation is a good

> catalyst for accuracy in astrology

> > With regards

> > Acharya Padmakshaa

> >

> > lalkitab <lalkitab@> wrote:

> > Dear Members,

> > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods

> were

> > different but outcome was same.

> >

> > How come everybody went wrong ?

> >

> > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or

> not ?

> >

> > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's

> learn

> > from our mistakes.

> >

> > Regards

> > Rajeev K Khattar

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> > Check out new cars at Autos.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > " A person should not be too honest.

> > Straight trees are cut first

> > And Honest people are screwed first. "

> > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350

BC

> 75 BC)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > " A person should not be too honest.

> > Straight trees are cut first

> > And Honest people are screwed first. "

> > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350

BC

> 75 BC)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Check outnew cars at Autos.

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Astroguru Research is always welcome, if it leads to practical use, and definate guide lines. The principle of KP for cricket matches, could be used for other competitions also, if research proves a rule, It need not be only cricket. Meditations, Prayers are the ways to improve ones intutive powers. Mr Kuppu Ganapthi, checks wether his TIME is good, and the only undertakes to gives predictions, even professionally. I have not found, how one can find wether he is running a good period or not ? Any ideas ? ASTROGURU <astrobhupesh wrote: Dear Raichurji You being the most respected member of this group, please take the lead in guiding the researchers in this area or advise the members to not pursue it in cricket matches. Let all of us KP practitioners cleanse our intuitive powers to be accurate. Urs PasmakshaaRaichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: 2 or 3 members have been predicting the results of the World Cup matches. No one has been 100 percent successful. They have used different methods. Some one should take up the work and do research on these methods and relative correctness. I agree a research is necessary, and we have the data in the messages. Punit Pandey

<punitp > wrote: Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the list of success failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take it as community service and compile it. Can somebody please do it? Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I believe that this is the end of the world cup and not the end of this research. The research has just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to dissect and understand it. I personally attempted predicting match results in the last cricket world cup (/message/3647), though not with much success. I think that the normal horary method that we

use is not good enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that we should stop using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree with me? Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 > wrote: Om Krishna GuruNamaste Rajeev Ji and All,I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went wrong too. See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick up my chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong. As these failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for learning.RegardsRaghunatha Rao , "lalkitab" <lalkitab wrote:>> Dear Members,> Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods were > different but outcome was same.> > How come everybody went wrong ? > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or not ?> > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's learn > from our mistakes.> > Regards> Rajeev K Khattar> Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609 Do not use anant_1608 @ I have closed that account Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car"

smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609 Do not use anant_1608 @ I have closed that account

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear friends,I have been re-looking at failed predictions and have noticed that dasa-bhukti-antara-sookshma are never taken into consideration.The predicted victory may fail in the current bhukti,but may be true for some future date.supposing, we were asked to fix a date of marriageWe would naturally select star days governed by significators of 2 7 11.regards sujataRaghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote: Om Krishna Guru Namaste Kanak Bhai, I know that you, I, Nagi Ji, Khattar Ji and few

other astrologers have analysised consistently before the cricket matches and we know that we have a good success rate and also we know there are few failed predictions. Hopefully some one will compile these so that we have a huge knoweldge base to work with. So hopefully for the next world cup matches, we have some more additional knowldge with us to test again. So in my humble opinion, You are not wasting your time, so keep going forward the way you are doing the good work. I will also keep continuing my understanding these principles as and when my time permits. The bottom line is, keep going and we need people like you who does unbaised analysis. Regards Raghunatha Rao , Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: > > Dear Bhupesh ji, > > If you see

match pridction like Barmuda and india then there is no meaning of match pridiction by any system. > > what i do is as per TSP rules and i give full detailes of my analysis well in advance,if we think about baubuda not win the match it is Ok but how you can fix analysis as per horary number? or you want to say as per team I have fix my pridiction ? please give reply boldly. > > I think I have wasted my time, if member think like this. > > regards > Kanak Bosmia > > ASTROGURU <astrobhupesh wrote: > Dear kanakji > Nice to hear u afet a long time. U may be right by in 30-35% case, even a commoner can predict by comparing the strengths of both teams like Bermuda and India. If u reduce such clear cut cases, the accuracy remains less than 50%. Anyway, I see some lacunae here. One should accept it . > Dear Kanakji, in all crucial matches where result was unconventional, all predictions went haywire. Let us all find the reason for not coming near to accuracy. In final, all went wrong. > I feel Astrology is beyond mathematics and calculations. These tools may help but guidance should come from God to be correct. > Thnx > Acharya Padmakshaa > > Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: > Dear Bhupesh ji, > > I am not agree with you, > I dont think we vest our enargy and time on match pridictions, i got 75% result using TSP, so as you mention 50% is not correct, try iwth TSP definetly you will get more better result. > > I dont think each and evry sucesful astrologer need maditation, at list i never do meditation. > > regards > Kanak Bosmia > > ASTROGURU <astrobhupesh

wrote: > Dear Members > I have been reading, analysing and verifying the result of Cricket matches of this world cup. If u see, the results were not better than the normal probability i.e. 50% in such cases.Based on KP system, I myself did many analyses my own for world cup matches and accuracy was no more than 50%. I urge all practitioners of KP to stop here and try some other method.Or Astrology is to be coupled with INTUITION to be accurate. Let us do introspection and these matches have taken lots of energy and time of this group. > My experience of last 15 years is that meditation is a good catalyst for accuracy in astrology > With regards > Acharya Padmakshaa > > lalkitab <lalkitab wrote: > Dear Members, > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods were > different but outcome was same.

> > How come everybody went wrong ? > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or not ? > > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's learn > from our mistakes. > > Regards > Rajeev K Khattar > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? > Check out new cars at Autos. > > > > > > > "A person should not be too honest. > Straight trees are cut first > And Honest people are screwed first." > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car"

smell? > Check out new cars at Autos. > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? > Check out new cars at Autos. > > > > > "A person should not be too honest. > Straight trees are cut first > And Honest people are screwed first." > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? > Check outnew cars at Autos. >

Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger

Guest guest

dear kanakji no,you have not waisted time but you have prooved TSP theory correct to 75% whivh is a very good achievement -sunil gondhalekarKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Bhupesh ji, If you see match pridction like Barmuda and india then there is no meaning of match pridiction by any system. what i do is as per TSP rules and i give full detailes of my analysis well in advance,if we think about

baubuda not win the match it is Ok but how you can fix analysis as per horary number? or you want to say as per team I have fix my pridiction ? please give reply boldly. I think I have wasted my time, if member think like this. regards Kanak BosmiaASTROGURU <astrobhupesh > wrote: Dear kanakji Nice to hear u afet a long time. U may be right by in 30-35% case, even a commoner can predict by comparing the strengths of both teams like Bermuda and India. If u reduce such clear cut cases, the accuracy remains less than 50%. Anyway, I see some lacunae here. One should accept it . Dear Kanakji, in all crucial matches where result was unconventional, all predictions went haywire. Let us all find the reason for

not coming near to accuracy. In final, all went wrong. I feel Astrology is beyond mathematics and calculations. These tools may help but guidance should come from God to be correct. Thnx Acharya PadmakshaaKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Bhupesh ji, I am not agree with you, I dont think we vest our enargy and time on match pridictions, i got 75% result using TSP, so as you mention 50% is not correct, try iwth TSP definetly you will get more better result. I dont think each and evry sucesful astrologer need maditation, at list i never do meditation. regards Kanak BosmiaASTROGURU <astrobhupesh > wrote: Dear Members I have been reading, analysing and verifying the result of Cricket matches of this world cup. If u see, the results were not better than the normal probability i.e. 50% in such cases.Based on KP system, I myself did many analyses my own for world cup matches and accuracy was no more than 50%. I urge all practitioners of KP to stop here and try some other method.Or Astrology is to be coupled with INTUITION to be accurate. Let us do introspection and these matches have taken lots of energy and time of this group. My experience of last 15 years is that meditation is a good catalyst for accuracy in astrology With regards Acharya Padmakshaalalkitab <lalkitab > wrote: Dear Members,Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods were different but outcome was same.How come everybody went wrong ? Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or not ?We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's learn from our mistakes.RegardsRajeev K Khattar Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first

And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

iamwatching the msg on more more and on criciket matches if every match is predicted 100 percentage what is there to play and thrill being watched by millionsstill something more is wanting to chieve 100% results game is not life may happen to day tomorrow may mariage may die etc here specific yes no is required WHAT TO Y HAVE TOLD IS EXTRREMELY PLEASING CONVINCING AND VERY BRIEF AND ACCEPTABLE AND REALIABLE THE CUSPAL THEORYMUCH THANKFUL TO Y SIR WITH MY BEST WISHES AND REGARDS Ron Gaunt <rongaunt wrote: Friends, I thought you might be interested in the following method which predicted correctly before the event, that Australia would win the Cricket World Cup. It was done using the Cuspal Interlink theory of Mr Khullar. Ron Gaunt ...................................................... Friends, As Australia has reached the final of the World Cup for cricket I thought I would try my hand at predicting the outcome. Attached is the data for the event..The question being 'Will Australia win the World Cricket Cup today?'. Horary number is 624 of 2193 co-ordinates 152-56-53E and 27-332-41S TZ -10.00 28th Apr 2007 23.01.40hrs What it required was a Yes or a No for Australia only. So for Australia only, we would consider the 6th the Primary Cusp as victory over

opposition, and the others would be the 1st and 11th Cusps. According to Mr Khullar we would need to see the Sub Sub Lords of all these cusps linked directly with the Primary Cusp or indirectly (star in supporting cusp and Sub in Primary Cusps) The Sub Sub Lord of the 1st is Mars. Mars is in the Star of Jupiter, and Jupiter is directly linked to the Primary Cusp as Sign Lord. The Sub Sub Lord of the 6th is Mercury. Mercury is in the Star of Ketu. Ketu acts for Venus which is Star and Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp. The Sub Sub Lord of the 11th is Jupiter. Jupiter is in the Star of Mercury. Mercury is the Sub Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp. As all three relevant Sub Sub Lords link directly to the Primary cusp the answer is YES, Australia will win. Ron Gaunt , "R Satish" <rsatish1942

wrote: > > > Dear Friends, > > I agree with Punitji on the evaluation of various > techniques. > > Regards, > > Satish > > > > > > > > , "Punit Pandey" <punitp@> wrote: > > > > Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends, > > > > I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the list > of success > > failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take it as > community > > service and compile it. Can somebody please do it? > > > > Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I believe > that this is > > the end of the world cup and not the end

of this research. The > research has > > just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to > dissect and > > understand it. > > > > I personally attempted predicting match results in the last > cricket world > > cup (/message/3647), > though not with > > much success. I think that the normal horary method that we use > is not good > > enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that we > should stop > > using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree with > me? > > > > Thanks & Regards, > > > > Punit Pandey > > > > On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008@> wrote: > > > > > > Om Krishna Guru > > > > > > Namaste Rajeev Ji and All, > > > > > > I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went wrong > too. > > > See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick up my > > > chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong. As > these > > > failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for > learning. > > > > > > Regards > > > Raghunatha Rao > > > > > > <%40>, > > > "lalkitab" <lalkitab@> wrote: > > > > > > > > Dear Members, > > > > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , > methods > > > were > >

> > different but outcome was same. > > > > > > > > How come everybody went wrong ? > > > > > > > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine > or not ? > > > > > > > > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's > learn > > > > from our mistakes. > > > > > > > > Regards > > > > Rajeev K Khattar > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

That something missing is nothing but the personal interest

of the Querist or the Astrologer in the Query of the Cricket

Match. Personal interest means

not of whether the answer arrived at would be right or wrong,

but personal interest connected to loss or gain if the team

looses or wins. Once that elemnt comes in, I am sure the smart

KP Astrologers of this List, would arrive at 90 % correct

results if not 100%.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, sairam nat <sairaman53 wrote:

>

> iamwatching the msg on more more and on criciket matches

>

> if every match is predicted 100 percentage what is there to play and

thrill being watched by millions

>

> still something more is wanting to chieve 100% results

>

>

> game is not life may happen to day tomorrow may mariage may die etc

>

>

> here specific yes no is required

>

>

> WHAT TO Y HAVE TOLD IS EXTRREMELY PLEASING CONVINCING AND VERY BRIEF

AND ACCEPTABLE AND REALIABLE THE CUSPAL THEORY

>

> MUCH THANKFUL TO Y SIR WITH MY BEST WISHES AND REGARDS

>

> Ron Gaunt <rongaunt wrote:

> Friends,

>

> I thought you might be interested in the following method which

> predicted correctly before the event, that Australia would win the

> Cricket World Cup. It was done using the Cuspal Interlink theory of

> Mr Khullar.

>

> Ron Gaunt

>

> ......................................................

>

> Friends,

>

> As Australia has reached the final of the World Cup for cricket I

> thought I would try my hand at predicting the outcome.

>

> Attached is the data for the event..The question being 'Will Australia

> win the World Cricket Cup today?'. Horary number is 624 of 2193

> co-ordinates 152-56-53E

> and 27-332-41S TZ -10.00 28th Apr 2007 23.01.40hrs

>

> What it required was a Yes or a No for Australia only.

>

> So for Australia only, we would consider the 6th the Primary Cusp as

> victory over opposition, and the others would be the 1st and 11th

> Cusps. According to Mr Khullar we would need to see the Sub Sub Lords

> of all these cusps linked directly with the Primary Cusp or indirectly

> (star in supporting cusp and Sub in Primary Cusps)

>

> The Sub Sub Lord of the 1st is Mars. Mars is in the Star of Jupiter,

> and Jupiter is directly linked to the Primary Cusp as

> Sign Lord.

>

> The Sub Sub Lord of the 6th is Mercury. Mercury is in the Star of

> Ketu. Ketu acts for Venus which is Star and Sub Lord of the Primary

Cusp.

>

> The Sub Sub Lord of the 11th is Jupiter. Jupiter is in the

> Star of Mercury. Mercury is the Sub Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.

>

> As all three relevant Sub Sub Lords link directly to the Primary cusp

> the answer is YES, Australia will win.

>

> Ron Gaunt

>

> , " R Satish " <rsatish1942@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > I agree with Punitji on the evaluation of various

> > techniques.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Satish

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Punit Pandey " <punitp@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,

> > >

> > > I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the list

> > of success

> > > failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take it as

> > community

> > > service and compile it. Can somebody please do it?

> > >

> > > Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I believe

> > that this is

> > > the end of the world cup and not the end of this research. The

> > research has

> > > just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to

> > dissect and

> > > understand it.

> > >

> > > I personally attempted predicting match results in the last

> > cricket world

> > > cup (/message/3647),

> > though not with

> > > much success. I think that the normal horary method that we use

> > is not good

> > > enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that we

> > should stop

> > > using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree with

> > me?

> > >

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> > >

> > > Punit Pandey

> > >

> > > On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Om Krishna Guru

> > > >

> > > > Namaste Rajeev Ji and All,

> > > >

> > > > I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went wrong

> > too.

> > > > See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick up my

> > > > chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong. As

> > these

> > > > failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for

> > learning.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Raghunatha Rao

> > > >

> > > > <%40>,

> > > > " lalkitab " <lalkitab@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Members,

> > > > > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka ,

> > methods

> > > > were

> > > > > different but outcome was same.

> > > > >

> > > > > How come everybody went wrong ?

> > > > >

> > > > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine

> > or not ?

> > > > >

> > > > > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's

> > learn

> > > > > from our mistakes.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Rajeev K Khattar

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Ron, I have just apply very first time this method and got 75% result, I Guss you dont care to check why 25% result failed, please check all past mail, I do check all rules given in theory, and no one system i know who have 100 sucessfull rules, so next time this result without any doubt come more accuret, Noiw coming on YOUR System, How many prideiction you have or system founder done for world cup cricket match? how is success rate? Please send all analysis in group. it is very eassy to write about anythoing, but to do analysis in public group is very deficult and you need strong heart, otherwise you never pridict in public foram,I have prove so many times in this group ,that Only using KP i come very correct and you know all this, even in you KPBC i am one of most suceesfull perosn, I guss you remmebr that. It is not good

to insist one to check other system, I am wondring, a person like you why advertice for some one? I do not understand why trying to lost your reputation? when i show you mail in KP group I guss that this is about special system, and i am correct. Please do not continue this discussion, closed here,why you trying to disturb this group? if you continue i never reply you.remember I am not intrested In Khullar's system even if it is only and last in astrology then i preffer to left astrology. regards Kanak Bosmia"rongaunt au" <rongaunt wrote: Dear Kanak,I think 75% is a good result. With further refinement it mightbe possible to get to say 90%. Is 75% good enough? I doubtit. If a client is likely to be making decisions based on anymethod that is not consistently successful, offering advice -especially without riders - could lead to problems for thatclient. In my opinion, now with computers and widespread access toinformation, we are in an age where there is a real opportunityto move forward in astrology. To do this we needto be open minded enough to admit our shortcomings andcheck other methods. We do not need to ignore our previouslearning, and I personally believe that taking the best ofvarious other systems and integrating it into a way of assessmenthas a great deal of value. Sticking in

the past is no way tomove forward. But then I am biased. I am an ecumenicalist atheart. I do realise the value of the fundamentalist positionthat if you find a good system stick to it because practice makesperfect. All I would suggest is that the fundamentalist afterreaching perfection in his chosen system have a look at othersand see whether anything can be added to improve performance.Ron GauntOn Mon, 30 Apr 2007 05:47:37 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:>Dear Ron,> > No I use TSP and got 75% result, I strongly belive there is no system in astrology which can able to pridict 100%, I am sure you will agree with me.> > dont you think 75% result is good and use of TSP is worthy?> > regards> Kanak Bosmia>>"rongaunt (AT) bigpond (DOT) net au" <rongaunt (AT) bigpond (DOT) net.au>

wrote:> >Hi Kanak,>>Nice to hear from you again. >>As you will know from some time ago I was not very successful>with my horary attempts, so I stopped doing them when I noticed>that others were also having the same problem. I have only>just started to try them again, hoping that a different approach>may prove more successful. >>So this attempt may just be a lucky coincidence. I posted it>simply to show that there might be other ways that could give>consistently correct results, as there seemed to be a consensus>that what is currently practiced is not very successful. >>Ron Gaunt>>On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 05:07:54 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:>>>Dear Ron,>> >> How many match pridiction you have done by this system? what was the out come? can you give us some more data of total your work?>>>>

regards>> Kanak Bosmia>> >>Ron Gaunt <rongaunt (AT) bigpond (DOT) net.au> wrote:>> >>Friends,>>>>I thought you might be interested in the following method which>>predicted correctly before the event, that Australia would win the >>Cricket World Cup. It was done using the Cuspal Interlink theory of>>Mr Khullar.>>>>Ron Gaunt >>>>......................................................>>>>Friends,>>>>As Australia has reached the final of the World Cup for cricket I>>thought I would try my hand at predicting the outcome.>>>>Attached is the data for the event..The question being 'Will Australia>>win the World Cricket Cup today?'. Horary number is 624 of 2193>>co-ordinates

152-56-53E>>and 27-332-41S TZ -10.00 28th Apr 2007 23.01.40hrs>>>>What it required was a Yes or a No for Australia only.>>>>So for Australia only, we would consider the 6th the Primary Cusp as>>victory over opposition, and the others would be the 1st and 11th>>Cusps. According to Mr Khullar we would need to see the Sub Sub Lords>>of all these cusps linked directly with the Primary Cusp or indirectly>>(star in supporting cusp and Sub in Primary Cusps)>>>>The Sub Sub Lord of the 1st is Mars. Mars is in the Star of Jupiter,>>and Jupiter is directly linked to the Primary Cusp as>>Sign Lord.>>>>The Sub Sub Lord of the 6th is Mercury. Mercury is in the Star of>>Ketu. Ketu acts for Venus which is Star and Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.>>>>The Sub Sub Lord of the 11th is Jupiter. Jupiter is in

the>>Star of Mercury. Mercury is the Sub Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.>>>>As all three relevant Sub Sub Lords link directly to the Primary cusp>>the answer is YES, Australia will win.>>>>Ron Gaunt>>>> , "R Satish" <rsatish1942 wrote:>>>>>> >>> Dear Friends,>>> >>> I agree with Punitji on the evaluation of various >>> techniques.>>> >>> Regards,>>> >>> Satish>>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> , "Punit Pandey" <punitp@> wrote:>>> >>>> > Khattar

ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,>>> > >>> > I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the list >>> of success>>> > failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take it as >>> community>>> > service and compile it. Can somebody please do it?>>> > >>> > Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I believe >>> that this is>>> > the end of the world cup and not the end of this research. The >>> research has>>> > just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to >>> dissect and>>> > understand it.>>> > >>> > I personally attempted predicting match results in the last >>> cricket world>>> > cup (/message/3647), >>> though not with>>> > much success. I think that the normal horary method that we use >>> is not good>>> > enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that we >>> should stop>>> > using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree with >>> me?>>> > >>> > Thanks & Regards,>>> > >>> > Punit Pandey>>> > >>> > On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008@> wrote:>>> > >>>> > > Om Krishna Guru>>> > >>>> > > Namaste Rajeev Ji and All,>>> > >>>> > > I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction

went wrong >>> too.>>> > > See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick up my>>> > > chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong. As >>> these>>> > > failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for >>> learning.>>> > >>>> > > Regards>>> > > Raghunatha Rao>>> > >>>> > > <%40>,>>> > > "lalkitab" <lalkitab@> wrote:>>> > > >>>> > > > Dear Members,>>> > > > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , >>> methods>>> > > were>>> > > > different but outcome was

same.>>> > > >>>> > > > How come everybody went wrong ?>>> > > >>>> > > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine >>> or not ?>>> > > >>>> > > > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's >>> learn>>> > > > from our mistakes.>>> > > >>>> > > > Regards>>> > > > Rajeev K Khattar>>> > > >>>> > >>>> > > >>> > >>>> >>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>"A person should not be too honest. >>Straight trees are cut first >>And Honest people are screwed first." >>Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist

and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) >> >> >>>> >>>>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?>> Check outnew cars at Autos.>>> >>>"A person should not be too honest. >Straight trees are cut first >And Honest people are screwed first." >Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) > > >> >>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> Check outnew cars at Autos."A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji, Thanks for you kind world, regards Kanak Bosmiasunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote: dear kanakji no,you have not waisted time but you have prooved TSP theory correct to 75% whivh is a very good achievement -sunil gondhalekarKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Bhupesh ji, If you see match pridction like Barmuda and india then there is no meaning of match pridiction by any system. what i do is as per TSP rules and i give full detailes of my analysis well in advance,if we think about baubuda not win the match it is Ok but how you can fix analysis as per horary number? or you want to say as per team I have fix my pridiction ? please give reply boldly. I think I have wasted my time, if member think like this. regards Kanak BosmiaASTROGURU <astrobhupesh > wrote: Dear kanakji Nice to hear u afet a long time. U may be right by in 30-35% case, even a commoner can

predict by comparing the strengths of both teams like Bermuda and India. If u reduce such clear cut cases, the accuracy remains less than 50%. Anyway, I see some lacunae here. One should accept it . Dear Kanakji, in all crucial matches where result was unconventional, all predictions went haywire. Let us all find the reason for not coming near to accuracy. In final, all went wrong. I feel Astrology is beyond mathematics and calculations. These tools may help but guidance should come from God to be correct. Thnx Acharya PadmakshaaKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Bhupesh ji, I am not agree with you, I dont think we vest our enargy and time on match pridictions, i got 75% result using TSP, so as you

mention 50% is not correct, try iwth TSP definetly you will get more better result. I dont think each and evry sucesful astrologer need maditation, at list i never do meditation. regards Kanak BosmiaASTROGURU <astrobhupesh > wrote: Dear Members I have been reading, analysing and verifying the result of Cricket matches of this world cup. If u see, the results were not better than the normal probability i.e. 50% in such cases.Based on KP system, I myself did many analyses my own for world cup matches and accuracy was no more than 50%. I urge all practitioners of KP to stop here and try some other method.Or Astrology is to be coupled with INTUITION to be accurate. Let us do introspection and these matches have

taken lots of energy and time of this group. My experience of last 15 years is that meditation is a good catalyst for accuracy in astrology With regards Acharya Padmakshaalalkitab <lalkitab > wrote: Dear Members,Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods were different but outcome was same.How come everybody went wrong ? Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or not ?We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's learn from our mistakes.RegardsRajeev K Khattar Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Kanak,

I am sorry to have upset you. I was not trying to upset the

Group. I thought that as there had been so much heart searching

on the List about the failure to predict the outcome of the World

Cricket final, some members might be interested in looking into

other horary methods.

I have formulated an experiment which might be able to tell us

whether RPs are valid, and if so which is the best way to apply

them; also whether a person has synchronistic ability. I was

willing to offer this to the List but as it means participants

may have to consider looking at RPs from different angles, and

in view of your mail, I realise that it would only cause further

antagonism.

Sorry to have upset you. I won't post again

Ron Gaunt

On Tue, 1 May 2007 19:18:25 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>Dear Ron,

>

> I have just apply very first time this method and got 75% result, I Guss you

dont care to check why 25% result failed, please check all past mail, I do check

all rules given in theory, and no one system i know who have 100 sucessfull

rules, so next time this result without any doubt come more accuret,

>

> Noiw coming on YOUR System, How many prideiction you have or system founder

done for world cup cricket match? how is success rate? Please send all analysis

in group.

>

> it is very eassy to write about anythoing, but to do analysis in public group

is very deficult and you need strong heart, otherwise you never pridict in

public foram,I have prove so many times in this group ,that Only using KP i come

very correct and you know all this, even in you KPBC i am one of most suceesfull

perosn, I guss you remmebr that.

>

> It is not good to insist one to check other system, I am wondring, a person

like you why advertice for some one? I do not understand why trying to lost your

reputation? when i show you mail in KP group I guss that this is about special

system, and i am correct.

>

> Please do not continue this discussion, closed here,why you trying to disturb

this group? if you continue i never reply you.remember I am not intrested In

Khullar's system even if it is only and last in astrology then i preffer to left

astrology.

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

> " rongaunt au " <rongaunt wrote:

>

>Dear Kanak,

>

>I think 75% is a good result. With further refinement it might

>be possible to get to say 90%. Is 75% good enough? I doubt

>it. If a client is likely to be making decisions based on any

>method that is not consistently successful, offering advice -

>especially without riders - could lead to problems for that

>client.

>

>In my opinion, now with computers and widespread access to

>information, we are in an age where there is a real opportunity

>to move forward in astrology. To do this we need

>to be open minded enough to admit our shortcomings and

>check other methods. We do not need to ignore our previous

>learning, and I personally believe that taking the best of

>various other systems and integrating it into a way of assessment

>has a great deal of value. Sticking in the past is no way to

>move forward. But then I am biased. I am an ecumenicalist at

>heart. I do realise the value of the fundamentalist position

>that if you find a good system stick to it because practice makes

>perfect. All I would suggest is that the fundamentalist after

>reaching perfection in his chosen system have a look at others

>and see whether anything can be added to improve performance.

>

>Ron Gaunt

>

>On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 05:47:37 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>

>>Dear Ron,

>>

>> No I use TSP and got 75% result, I strongly belive there is no system in

astrology which can able to pridict 100%, I am sure you will agree with me.

>>

>> dont you think 75% result is good and use of TSP is worthy?

>>

>> regards

>> Kanak Bosmia

>>

>> " rongaunt au " <rongaunt wrote:

>>

>>Hi Kanak,

>>

>>Nice to hear from you again.

>>

>>As you will know from some time ago I was not very successful

>>with my horary attempts, so I stopped doing them when I noticed

>>that others were also having the same problem. I have only

>>just started to try them again, hoping that a different approach

>>may prove more successful.

>>

>>So this attempt may just be a lucky coincidence. I posted it

>>simply to show that there might be other ways that could give

>>consistently correct results, as there seemed to be a consensus

>>that what is currently practiced is not very successful.

>>

>>Ron Gaunt

>>

>>On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 05:07:54 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>>

>>>Dear Ron,

>>>

>>> How many match pridiction you have done by this system? what was the out

>>>

>>> regards

>>> Kanak Bosmia

>>>

>>>Ron Gaunt <rongaunt wrote:

>>>

>>>Friends,

>>>

>>>I thought you might be interested in the following method which

>>>predicted correctly before the event, that Australia would win the

>>>Cricket World Cup. It was done using the Cuspal Interlink theory of

>>>Mr Khullar.

>>>

>>>Ron Gaunt

>>>

>>>......................................................

>>>

>>>Friends,

>>>

>>>As Australia has reached the final of the World Cup for cricket I

>>>thought I would try my hand at predicting the outcome.

>>>

>>>Attached is the data for the event..The question being 'Will Australia

>>>win the World Cricket Cup today?'. Horary number is 624 of 2193

>>>co-ordinates 152-56-53E

>>>and 27-332-41S TZ -10.00 28th Apr 2007 23.01.40hrs

>>>

>>>What it required was a Yes or a No for Australia only.

>>>

>>>So for Australia only, we would consider the 6th the Primary Cusp as

>>>victory over opposition, and the others would be the 1st and 11th

>>>Cusps. According to Mr Khullar we would need to see the Sub Sub Lords

>>>of all these cusps linked directly with the Primary Cusp or indirectly

>>>(star in supporting cusp and Sub in Primary Cusps)

>>>

>>>The Sub Sub Lord of the 1st is Mars. Mars is in the Star of Jupiter,

>>>and Jupiter is directly linked to the Primary Cusp as

>>>Sign Lord.

>>>

>>>The Sub Sub Lord of the 6th is Mercury. Mercury is in the Star of

>>>Ketu. Ketu acts for Venus which is Star and Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.

>>>

>>>The Sub Sub Lord of the 11th is Jupiter. Jupiter is in the

>>>Star of Mercury. Mercury is the Sub Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.

>>>

>>>As all three relevant Sub Sub Lords link directly to the Primary cusp

>>>the answer is YES, Australia will win.

>>>

>>>Ron Gaunt

>>>

>>> , " R Satish " <rsatish1942 wrote:

>>>>

>>>>

>>>> Dear Friends,

>>>>

>>>> I agree with Punitji on the evaluation of various

>>>> techniques.

>>>>

>>>> Regards,

>>>>

>>>> Satish

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>> , " Punit Pandey " <punitp@> wrote:

>>>> >

>>>> > Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,

>>>> >

>>>> > I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the list

>>>> of success

>>>> > failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take it as

>>>> community

>>>> > service and compile it. Can somebody please do it?

>>>> >

>>>> > Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I believe

>>>> that this is

>>>> > the end of the world cup and not the end of this research. The

>>>> research has

>>>> > just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to

>>>> dissect and

>>>> > understand it.

>>>> >

>>>> > I personally attempted predicting match results in the last

>>>> cricket world

>>>> > cup (/message/3647),

>>>> though not with

>>>> > much success. I think that the normal horary method that we use

>>>> is not good

>>>> > enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that we

>>>> should stop

>>>> > using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree with

>>>> me?

>>>> >

>>>> > Thanks & Regards,

>>>> >

>>>> > Punit Pandey

>>>> >

>>>> > On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008@> wrote:

>>>> > >

>>>> > > Om Krishna Guru

>>>> > >

>>>> > > Namaste Rajeev Ji and All,

>>>> > >

>>>> > > I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went wrong

>>>> too.

>>>> > > See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick up my

>>>> > > chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong. As

>>>> these

>>>> > > failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for

>>>> learning.

>>>> > >

>>>> > > Regards

>>>> > > Raghunatha Rao

>>>> > >

>>>> > > <%40>,

>>>> > > " lalkitab " <lalkitab@> wrote:

>>>> > > >

>>>> > > > Dear Members,

>>>> > > > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka ,

>>>> methods

>>>> > > were

>>>> > > > different but outcome was same.

>>>> > > >

>>>> > > > How come everybody went wrong ?

>>>> > > >

>>>> > > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine

>>>> or not ?

>>>> > > >

>>>> > > > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's

>>>> learn

>>>> > > > from our mistakes.

>>>> > > >

>>>> > > > Regards

>>>> > > > Rajeev K Khattar

>>>> > > >

>>>> > >

>>>> > >

>>>> > >

>>>> >

>>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> " A person should not be too honest.

>>>Straight trees are cut first

>>>And Honest people are screwed first. "

>>>Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

>>> Check outnew cars at Autos.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> " A person should not be too honest.

>>Straight trees are cut first

>>And Honest people are screwed first. "

>>Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

>> Check outnew cars at Autos.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Puneet Ji,

Thanks for your encouraging words.I will try to compile the

predictions on current cricket match sent by various members.

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

, " Punit Pandey " <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Rajeev ji & Friends,

>

> The job is not done yet. We need to focus more on the study and

conclude

> something. Otherwise the marathon efforts that you and other

members put in

> this study will become futile. Let us refocus and restart.

>

> Also, somebody needs to come forward for compiling a list of

success &

> failure using different methods. I request forum members for the

same. I

> think that is the first step to move forward.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On 4/30/07, lalkitab <lalkitab wrote:

> >

> > Dear AstroGuru,

> >

> > Ma Kanak tried to find the truth by TSP method and he shared the

> > methodology also with us ..Mr Hardeep did by traditional

method...I

> > tried with traditional method,TSP and by comparing ruling planets

> > also...there were many others also who tried n shared their

methods

> > with us.

> >

> > May i know which method u had used to predict and which

predictions

> > you wrote in this group ?

> >

> > Regards

> > Rajeev K Khattar

> >

> > <%40>,

> > ASTROGURU <astrobhupesh@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear kanakji

> > > Nice to hear u afet a long time. U may be right by in 30-35%

> > case, even a commoner can predict by comparing the strengths of

both

> > teams like Bermuda and India. If u reduce such clear cut cases,

the

> > accuracy remains less than 50%. Anyway, I see some lacunae here.

> > One should accept it .

> > > Dear Kanakji, in all crucial matches where result was

> > unconventional, all predictions went haywire. Let us all find the

> > reason for not coming near to accuracy. In final, all went wrong.

> > > I feel Astrology is beyond mathematics and calculations. These

> > tools may help but guidance should come from God to be correct.

> > > Thnx

> > > Acharya Padmakshaa

> > >

> > > Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@> wrote:

> > > Dear Bhupesh ji,

> > >

> > > I am not agree with you,

> > > I dont think we vest our enargy and time on match pridictions, i

> > got 75% result using TSP, so as you mention 50% is not correct,

try

> > iwth TSP definetly you will get more better result.

> > >

> > > I dont think each and evry sucesful astrologer need maditation,

> > at list i never do meditation.

> > >

> > > regards

> > > Kanak Bosmia

> > >

> > > ASTROGURU <astrobhupesh@> wrote:

> > > Dear Members

> > > I have been reading, analysing and verifying the result of

> > Cricket matches of this world cup. If u see, the results were not

> > better than the normal probability i.e. 50% in such cases.Based on

> > KP system, I myself did many analyses my own for world cup matches

> > and accuracy was no more than 50%. I urge all practitioners of KP

> > to stop here and try some other method.Or Astrology is to be

coupled

> > with INTUITION to be accurate. Let us do introspection and these

> > matches have taken lots of energy and time of this group.

> > > My experience of last 15 years is that meditation is a good

> > catalyst for accuracy in astrology

> > > With regards

> > > Acharya Padmakshaa

> > >

> > > lalkitab <lalkitab@> wrote:

> > > Dear Members,

> > > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods

> > were

> > > different but outcome was same.

> > >

> > > How come everybody went wrong ?

> > >

> > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or

> > not ?

> > >

> > > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's

> > learn

> > > from our mistakes.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Rajeev K Khattar

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> > > Check out new cars at Autos.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > " A person should not be too honest.

> > > Straight trees are cut first

> > > And Honest people are screwed first. "

> > > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350

BC

> > 75 BC)

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Check out new cars at Autos.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Check outnew cars at Autos.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Punit Ji and other members,

I was thinking of copying all the mails regarding cricket match

predictions , made recently, and then send to the group.

Kindly help me how to compile and send the data in a better way .

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

, " lalkitab " <lalkitab wrote:

>

> Dear Puneet Ji,

> Thanks for your encouraging words.I will try to compile the

> predictions on current cricket match sent by various members.

> Regards

> Rajeev K Khattar

>

> , " Punit Pandey " <punitp@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Rajeev ji & Friends,

> >

> > The job is not done yet. We need to focus more on the study and

> conclude

> > something. Otherwise the marathon efforts that you and other

> members put in

> > this study will become futile. Let us refocus and restart.

> >

> > Also, somebody needs to come forward for compiling a list of

> success &

> > failure using different methods. I request forum members for the

> same. I

> > think that is the first step to move forward.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> > On 4/30/07, lalkitab <lalkitab@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear AstroGuru,

> > >

> > > Ma Kanak tried to find the truth by TSP method and he shared the

> > > methodology also with us ..Mr Hardeep did by traditional

> method...I

> > > tried with traditional method,TSP and by comparing ruling

planets

> > > also...there were many others also who tried n shared their

> methods

> > > with us.

> > >

> > > May i know which method u had used to predict and which

> predictions

> > > you wrote in this group ?

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Rajeev K Khattar

> > >

> > > <%

40>,

> > > ASTROGURU <astrobhupesh@>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear kanakji

> > > > Nice to hear u afet a long time. U may be right by in 30-35%

> > > case, even a commoner can predict by comparing the strengths of

> both

> > > teams like Bermuda and India. If u reduce such clear cut cases,

> the

> > > accuracy remains less than 50%. Anyway, I see some lacunae here.

> > > One should accept it .

> > > > Dear Kanakji, in all crucial matches where result was

> > > unconventional, all predictions went haywire. Let us all find

the

> > > reason for not coming near to accuracy. In final, all went

wrong.

> > > > I feel Astrology is beyond mathematics and calculations. These

> > > tools may help but guidance should come from God to be correct.

> > > > Thnx

> > > > Acharya Padmakshaa

> > > >

> > > > Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@> wrote:

> > > > Dear Bhupesh ji,

> > > >

> > > > I am not agree with you,

> > > > I dont think we vest our enargy and time on match

pridictions, i

> > > got 75% result using TSP, so as you mention 50% is not correct,

> try

> > > iwth TSP definetly you will get more better result.

> > > >

> > > > I dont think each and evry sucesful astrologer need

maditation,

> > > at list i never do meditation.

> > > >

> > > > regards

> > > > Kanak Bosmia

> > > >

> > > > ASTROGURU <astrobhupesh@> wrote:

> > > > Dear Members

> > > > I have been reading, analysing and verifying the result of

> > > Cricket matches of this world cup. If u see, the results were

not

> > > better than the normal probability i.e. 50% in such cases.Based

on

> > > KP system, I myself did many analyses my own for world cup

matches

> > > and accuracy was no more than 50%. I urge all practitioners of

KP

> > > to stop here and try some other method.Or Astrology is to be

> coupled

> > > with INTUITION to be accurate. Let us do introspection and these

> > > matches have taken lots of energy and time of this group.

> > > > My experience of last 15 years is that meditation is a good

> > > catalyst for accuracy in astrology

> > > > With regards

> > > > Acharya Padmakshaa

> > > >

> > > > lalkitab <lalkitab@> wrote:

> > > > Dear Members,

> > > > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka ,

methods

> > > were

> > > > different but outcome was same.

> > > >

> > > > How come everybody went wrong ?

> > > >

> > > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine

or

> > > not ?

> > > >

> > > > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's

> > > learn

> > > > from our mistakes.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Rajeev K Khattar

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> > > > Check out new cars at Autos.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > " A person should not be too honest.

> > > > Straight trees are cut first

> > > > And Honest people are screwed first. "

> > > > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer,

> BC

> > > 75 BC)

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Check out new cars at Autos.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Check outnew cars at Autos.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Ron,

I am very happy to see you back to the forum. The forum is very much open to the research and any new system based on the theory of KP System. There will be more matches coming up and let us try different theories including the one you are using. You will agree with me that one prediction is not sufficient, so let us try more and try to figure out the most appropriate method.

We also have one forum (though not very much active) dedicated to cuspal interlink theory (interlinks/) and we can also discuss something there if you see something that doesn't fit here.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 5/2/07, rongaunt au <rongaunt wrote:

Dear Kanak,I am sorry to have upset you. I was not trying to upset theGroup. I thought that as there had been so much heart searchingon the List about the failure to predict the outcome of the World

Cricket final, some members might be interested in looking intoother horary methods. I have formulated an experiment which might be able to tell uswhether RPs are valid, and if so which is the best way to apply

them; also whether a person has synchronistic ability. I waswilling to offer this to the List but as it means participantsmay have to consider looking at RPs from different angles, andin view of your mail, I realise that it would only cause further

antagonism. Sorry to have upset you. I won't post againRon Gaunt On Tue, 1 May 2007 19:18:25 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:>Dear Ron,> > I have just apply very first time this method and got 75% result, I Guss you dont care to check why 25% result failed, please check all past mail, I do check all rules given in theory, and no one system i know who have 100 sucessfull rules, so next time this result without any doubt come more accuret,

> > Noiw coming on YOUR System, How many prideiction you have or system founder done for world cup cricket match? how is success rate? Please send all analysis in group.> > it is very eassy to write about anythoing, but to do analysis in public group is very deficult and you need strong heart, otherwise you never pridict in public foram,I have prove so many times in this group ,that Only using KP i come very correct and you know all this, even in you KPBC i am one of most suceesfull perosn, I guss you remmebr that.

> > It is not good to insist one to check other system, I am wondring, a person like you why advertice for some one? I do not understand why trying to lost your reputation? when i show you mail in KP group I guss that this is about special system, and i am correct.

> > Please do not continue this discussion, closed here,why you trying to disturb this group? if you continue i never reply you.remember I am not intrested In Khullar's system even if it is only and last in astrology then i preffer to left astrology.

> > regards> Kanak Bosmia>> " rongaunt au " <

rongaunt wrote:> >Dear Kanak,>>I think 75% is a good result. With further refinement it might>be possible to get to say 90%. Is 75% good enough? I doubt>it. If a client is likely to be making decisions based on any

>method that is not consistently successful, offering advice ->especially without riders - could lead to problems for that>client. >>In my opinion, now with computers and widespread access to

>information, we are in an age where there is a real opportunity>to move forward in astrology. To do this we need>to be open minded enough to admit our shortcomings and>check other methods. We do not need to ignore our previous

>learning, and I personally believe that taking the best of>various other systems and integrating it into a way of assessment>has a great deal of value. Sticking in the past is no way to>move forward. But then I am biased. I am an ecumenicalist at

>heart. I do realise the value of the fundamentalist position>that if you find a good system stick to it because practice makes>perfect. All I would suggest is that the fundamentalist after>reaching perfection in his chosen system have a look at others

>and see whether anything can be added to improve performance.>>Ron Gaunt>>On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 05:47:37 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:>>>Dear Ron,>> >> No I use TSP and got 75% result, I strongly belive there is no system in astrology which can able to pridict 100%, I am sure you will agree with me.

>> >> dont you think 75% result is good and use of TSP is worthy?>> >> regards>> Kanak Bosmia>>>> "

rongaunt au " <rongaunt wrote:>> >>Hi Kanak,

>>>>Nice to hear from you again. >>>>As you will know from some time ago I was not very successful>>with my horary attempts, so I stopped doing them when I noticed>>that others were also having the same problem. I have only

>>just started to try them again, hoping that a different approach>>may prove more successful. >>>>So this attempt may just be a lucky coincidence. I posted it>>simply to show that there might be other ways that could give

>>consistently correct results, as there seemed to be a consensus>>that what is currently practiced is not very successful. >>>>Ron Gaunt>>>>On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 05:07:54 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>>>>>Dear Ron,>>> >>> How many match pridiction you have done by this system? what was the out come? can you give us some more data of total your work?>>>>>> regards

>>> Kanak Bosmia>>> >>>Ron Gaunt <rongaunt wrote:

>>> >>>Friends,>>>>>>I thought you might be interested in the following method which>>>predicted correctly before the event, that Australia would win the

>>>Cricket World Cup. It was done using the Cuspal Interlink theory of>>>Mr Khullar.>>>>>>Ron Gaunt >>>>>>......................................................

>>>>>>Friends,>>>>>>As Australia has reached the final of the World Cup for cricket I>>>thought I would try my hand at predicting the outcome.>>>

>>>Attached is the data for the event..The question being 'Will Australia>>>win the World Cricket Cup today?'. Horary number is 624 of 2193>>>co-ordinates 152-56-53E>>>and 27-332-41S TZ -

10.00 28th Apr 2007 23.01.40hrs>>>>>>What it required was a Yes or a No for Australia only.>>>>>>So for Australia only, we would consider the 6th the Primary Cusp as

>>>victory over opposition, and the others would be the 1st and 11th>>>Cusps. According to Mr Khullar we would need to see the Sub Sub Lords>>>of all these cusps linked directly with the Primary Cusp or indirectly

>>>(star in supporting cusp and Sub in Primary Cusps)>>>>>>The Sub Sub Lord of the 1st is Mars. Mars is in the Star of Jupiter,>>>and Jupiter is directly linked to the Primary Cusp as

>>>Sign Lord.>>>>>>The Sub Sub Lord of the 6th is Mercury. Mercury is in the Star of>>>Ketu. Ketu acts for Venus which is Star and Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.>>>

>>>The Sub Sub Lord of the 11th is Jupiter. Jupiter is in the>>>Star of Mercury. Mercury is the Sub Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.>>>>>>As all three relevant Sub Sub Lords link directly to the Primary cusp

>>>the answer is YES, Australia will win.>>>>>>Ron Gaunt>>>>>>

, " R Satish " <rsatish1942 wrote:>>>>>>>> >>>> Dear Friends,>>>> >>>> I agree with Punitji on the evaluation of various >>>> techniques.>>>> >>>> Regards,>>>> >>>> Satish>>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> , " Punit Pandey " <punitp@> wrote:

>>>> >>>>> > Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,>>>> > >>>> > I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the list >>>> of success

>>>> > failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take it as >>>> community>>>> > service and compile it. Can somebody please do it?>>>> > >>>> > Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I believe >>>> that this is>>>> > the end of the world cup and not the end of this research. The >>>> research has

>>>> > just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to >>>> dissect and>>>> > understand it.>>>> > >>>> > I personally attempted predicting match results in the last >>>> cricket world>>>> > cup (/message/3647

), >>>> though not with>>>> > much success. I think that the normal horary method that we use >>>> is not good>>>> > enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that we >>>> should stop>>>> > using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree with >>>> me?>>>> > >>>> > Thanks & Regards,

>>>> > >>>> > Punit Pandey>>>> > >>>> > On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008@> wrote:>>>> > >>>>> > > Om Krishna Guru

>>>> > >>>>> > > Namaste Rajeev Ji and All,>>>> > >>>>> > > I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went wrong >>>> too.

>>>> > > See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick up my>>>> > > chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong. As >>>> these>>>> > > failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for >>>> learning.>>>> > >>>>> > > Regards>>>> > > Raghunatha Rao>>>> > >>>>> > >

<%40>,>>>> > > " lalkitab " <lalkitab@> wrote:>>>> > > >>>>> > > > Dear Members,

>>>> > > > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , >>>> methods>>>> > > were>>>> > > > different but outcome was same.

>>>> > > >>>>> > > > How come everybody went wrong ?>>>> > > >>>>> > > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine >>>> or not ?>>>> > > >>>>> > > > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's >>>> learn>>>> > > > from our mistakes.

>>>> > > >>>>> > > > Regards>>>> > > > Rajeev K Khattar>>>> > > >>>>> > >>>>> > > >>>> > >>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> " A person should not be too honest. >>>Straight trees are cut first >>>And Honest people are screwed first. " >>>Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) >>> >>> >>>>>> >>>>>>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?>>> Check outnew cars at Autos.>>

>>>> >>>>>> " A person should not be too honest. >>Straight trees are cut first >>And Honest people are screwed first. " >>Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) >> >> >>>> >>>>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?>> Check outnew cars at Autos.>

>> >>> " A person should not be too honest. >Straight trees are cut first >And Honest people are screwed first. " >Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) > > >> >>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?> Check outnew cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Rajeev ji,

Appreciate your interest in compiling the details of cricket predictions. I have created one sample excel sheet that can be used for the same. Please have a look at that and let me know your opinion. Prediction field will be calculated automatically, so you need not to fill it.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 5/5/07, lalkitab <lalkitab wrote:

Dear Punit Ji and other members,I was thinking of copying all the mails regarding cricket match predictions , made recently, and then send to the group.Kindly help me how to compile and send the data in a better way .

RegardsRajeev K Khattar , " lalkitab " <lalkitab wrote:

>> Dear Puneet Ji,> Thanks for your encouraging words.I will try to compile the > predictions on current cricket match sent by various members.> Regards> Rajeev K Khattar > > , " Punit Pandey " <punitp@> wrote:> >

> > Dear Rajeev ji & Friends,> > > > The job is not done yet. We need to focus more on the study and > conclude> > something. Otherwise the marathon efforts that you and other > members put in> > this study will become futile. Let us refocus and restart.> > > > Also, somebody needs to come forward for compiling a list of > success & > > failure using different methods. I request forum members for the > same. I> > think that is the first step to move forward.> > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > Punit Pandey> > > > > > On 4/30/07, lalkitab <lalkitab@> wrote:

> > >> > > Dear AstroGuru,> > >> > > Ma Kanak tried to find the truth by TSP method and he shared the> > > methodology also with us ..Mr Hardeep did by traditional > method...I> > > tried with traditional method,TSP and by comparing ruling planets> > > also...there were many others also who tried n shared their > methods> > > with us.

> > >> > > May i know which method u had used to predict and which > predictions> > > you wrote in this group ?> > >> > > Regards> > > Rajeev K Khattar

> > >> > > <%

40>,> > > ASTROGURU <astrobhupesh@>> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear kanakji> > > > Nice to hear u afet a long time. U may be right by in 30-35%

> > > case, even a commoner can predict by comparing the strengths of > both> > > teams like Bermuda and India. If u reduce such clear cut cases, > the> > > accuracy remains less than 50%. Anyway, I see some lacunae here.

> > > One should accept it .> > > > Dear Kanakji, in all crucial matches where result was> > > unconventional, all predictions went haywire. Let us all find the> > > reason for not coming near to accuracy. In final, all went wrong.> > > > I feel Astrology is beyond mathematics and calculations. These> > > tools may help but guidance should come from God to be correct.> > > > Thnx> > > > Acharya Padmakshaa

> > > >> > > > Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@> wrote:> > > > Dear Bhupesh ji,> > > >> > > > I am not agree with you,> > > > I dont think we vest our enargy and time on match pridictions, i> > > got 75% result using TSP, so as you mention 50% is not correct, > try> > > iwth TSP definetly you will get more better result.> > > >> > > > I dont think each and evry sucesful astrologer need maditation,> > > at list i never do meditation.> > > >> > > > regards> > > > Kanak Bosmia> > > >> > > > ASTROGURU <astrobhupesh@> wrote:

> > > > Dear Members> > > > I have been reading, analysing and verifying the result of> > > Cricket matches of this world cup. If u see, the results were not> > > better than the normal probability i.e. 50% in such cases.Based on> > > KP system, I myself did many analyses my own for world cup matches> > > and accuracy was no more than 50%. I urge all practitioners of KP> > > to stop here and try some other method.Or Astrology is to be > coupled> > > with INTUITION to be accurate. Let us do introspection and these> > > matches have taken lots of energy and time of this group.> > > > My experience of last 15 years is that meditation is a good

> > > catalyst for accuracy in astrology> > > > With regards> > > > Acharya Padmakshaa> > > >> > > > lalkitab <lalkitab@> wrote:> > > > Dear Members,

> > > > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods> > > were> > > > different but outcome was same.> > > >> > > > How come everybody went wrong ?

> > > >> > > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or> > > not ?> > > >> > > > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's

> > > learn> > > > from our mistakes.> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Rajeev K Khattar> > > >> > > >> > > >

> > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?> > > > Check out new cars at Autos.

> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > " A person should not be too honest.> > > > Straight trees are cut first

> > > > And Honest people are screwed first. " > > > > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 > BC> > > 75 BC)> > > >> > > >

> > > >> > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?> > > > Check out new cars at Autos.

> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> > > > Check outnew cars at Autos.> > > >> > >> > > > > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Ron,

Cuspal Interlinks Theory by Baskaran & Khullar are not KP because

some basic KSK's principles are changed in this theory.

Regards,

tw

, " rongaunt au " <rongaunt

wrote:

>

>

> Hi Rajeev,

>

> In Cuspal Interlink theory:

>

> 'the genuiness of the horary chart is indicated if Moon or its

> Star Lord appears in the Primary Cusp as shown against the event

> or the Star Lord appears in the supporting cusp and Sub Lord

> appears in the Primary Cusp.

>

> For promise of the event, the Sub Sub Lords of the fixed

> ascendant and Primary cusp for the event

> should establish links through their Star Lords and Sub Lords

> with the Primary and Supporting cusps shown against the event.

>

> For fulfilment of promise the Sub Sub Lord of the 11th Cusp

> should establish links through its Star Lord and Sub Lord with

> Primary and supporting cusps.'

>

> Horary Astrology and Cuspal Interlinks by S.P. Khullar.

> page 451

>

> In my Horary for the the World Cricket final the promise of the

> the event was shown by Moon being the Star Lord of the 11th

> cusp. The promise of the event, and the fulfilment of the

> promise met all the above conditions.

>

> Regarding other queries and methodology it would be best for you

> to obtain Mr Khullar's four books with the possible exception of

> the first True Astrology - Basic & Traditional Concepts if you

> already have good knowledge in this area.

>

> I realise that this List is primarily KP. Some members may

> consider that Cuspal Interlink Theory is outside the scope of the

> List, others may not. I don't want to antagonise anyone by

> pursuing this if it is not appropriate.

>

>

> Ron Gaunt

>

>

> On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:16:20 -0000, you wrote:

>

> >Dear Mr.Ron,

> >Thanks for this example, I will surely give this method a try.

> >

> >Can we check whether the query is genuine or not .. so that we

> >proceed further to calculate or not ?

> >

> >Can u write steps n methadology by example about other matters

> >also ..e.g marriage ,arrival of friend etc. Can we know from this

> >method,how many letters will i recieve today ?

> >

> >Thanks

> >Rajeev K Khattar

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Ron Gaunt " <rongaunt@> wrote:

> >>

> >>

> >> Friends,

> >>

> >> I thought you might be interested in the following method which

> >> predicted correctly before the event, that Australia would win

the

> >> Cricket World Cup. It was done using the Cuspal Interlink

theory

> >of

> >> Mr Khullar.

> >>

> >>

> >> Ron Gaunt

> >>

> >> ......................................................

> >>

> >>

> >> Friends,

> >>

> >> As Australia has reached the final of the World Cup for cricket

I

> >> thought I would try my hand at predicting the outcome.

> >>

> >> Attached is the data for the event..The question being 'Will

> >Australia

> >> win the World Cricket Cup today?'. Horary number is 624 of 2193

> >> co-ordinates 152-56-53E

> >> and 27-332-41S TZ -10.00 28th Apr 2007 23.01.40hrs

> >>

> >> What it required was a Yes or a No for Australia only.

> >>

> >> So for Australia only, we would consider the 6th the Primary

Cusp

> >as

> >> victory over opposition, and the others would be the 1st and

11th

> >> Cusps. According to Mr Khullar we would need to see the Sub Sub

> >Lords

> >> of all these cusps linked directly with the Primary Cusp or

> >indirectly

> >> (star in supporting cusp and Sub in Primary Cusps)

> >>

> >> The Sub Sub Lord of the 1st is Mars. Mars is in the Star of

> >Jupiter,

> >> and Jupiter is directly linked to the Primary Cusp as

> >> Sign Lord.

> >>

> >> The Sub Sub Lord of the 6th is Mercury. Mercury is in the Star

of

> >> Ketu. Ketu acts for Venus which is Star and Sub Lord of the

> >Primary Cusp.

> >>

> >> The Sub Sub Lord of the 11th is Jupiter. Jupiter is in the

> >> Star of Mercury. Mercury is the Sub Sub Lord of the Primary

Cusp.

> >>

> >> As all three relevant Sub Sub Lords link directly to the

Primary

> >cusp

> >> the answer is YES, Australia will win.

> >>

> >>

> >> Ron Gaunt

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> , " R Satish " <rsatish1942@>

wrote:

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Dear Friends,

> >> >

> >> > I agree with Punitji on the evaluation of

various

> >> > techniques.

> >> >

> >> > Regards,

> >> >

> >> > Satish

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > , " Punit Pandey " <punitp@>

> >wrote:

> >> > >

> >> > > Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,

> >> > >

> >> > > I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the

> >list

> >> > of success

> >> > > failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to

take

> >it as

> >> > community

> >> > > service and compile it. Can somebody please do it?

> >> > >

> >> > > Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I

> >believe

> >> > that this is

> >> > > the end of the world cup and not the end of this research.

The

> >> > research has

> >> > > just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to

> >> > dissect and

> >> > > understand it.

> >> > >

> >> > > I personally attempted predicting match results in the last

> >> > cricket world

> >> > > cup

(/message/3647),

> >> > though not with

> >> > > much success. I think that the normal horary method that

we

> >use

> >> > is not good

> >> > > enough for such type of predictions. I personally think

that

> >we

> >> > should stop

> >> > > using present horary method and move on. Do you people

agree

> >with

> >> > me?

> >> > >

> >> > > Thanks & Regards,

> >> > >

> >> > > Punit Pandey

> >> > >

> >> > > On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008@> wrote:

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Om Krishna Guru

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Namaste Rajeev Ji and All,

> >> > > >

> >> > > > I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went

> >wrong

> >> > too.

> >> > > > See either you or some other member of this gruoup can

pick

> >up my

> >> > > > chart the analysis and find out, what must have went

wrong.

> >As

> >> > these

> >> > > > failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for

> >> > learning.

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Regards

> >> > > > Raghunatha Rao

> >> > > >

> >> > > > <%

> >40>,

> >> > > > " lalkitab " <lalkitab@> wrote:

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > Dear Members,

> >> > > > > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri

lanka ,

> >> > methods

> >> > > > were

> >> > > > > different but outcome was same.

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > How come everybody went wrong ?

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was

> >genuine

> >> > or not ?

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > We should do introspection for our working & the

> >method .Let's

> >> > learn

> >> > > > > from our mistakes.

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > Regards

> >> > > > > Rajeev K Khattar

> >> > > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

dear punitji, it is better to add date time place and horary no in excel sheet so that member will get data without referring messaga no. -sunil gondhalekarPunit Pandey <punitp wrote: Dear Rajeev ji, Appreciate your interest in compiling the details of cricket predictions. I have created one sample excel sheet that can be used for the same. Please have a look at that and let me know your opinion. Prediction field will be

calculated automatically, so you need not to fill it. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 5/5/07, lalkitab <lalkitab > wrote: Dear Punit Ji and other members,I was thinking of copying all the mails regarding cricket match predictions , made recently, and then send to the group.Kindly help me how to compile and send the data in a better way . RegardsRajeev K Khattar , "lalkitab" <lalkitab wrote: >> Dear Puneet Ji,> Thanks

for your encouraging words.I will try to compile the > predictions on current cricket match sent by various members.> Regards> Rajeev K Khattar > > , "Punit Pandey" <punitp@> wrote:> > > > Dear Rajeev ji & Friends,> > > > The job is not done yet. We need to focus more on the study and > conclude> > something. Otherwise the marathon efforts that you and other > members put in> > this study will become futile. Let us refocus and restart.> > > > Also, somebody needs to come forward for compiling a list of > success & > > failure using different methods. I request forum members for the > same. I> > think that is the first step to move forward.> > > > Thanks & Regards,> >

> > Punit Pandey> > > > > > On 4/30/07, lalkitab <lalkitab@> wrote: > > >> > > Dear AstroGuru,> > >> > > Ma Kanak tried to find the truth by TSP method and he shared the> > > methodology also with us ..Mr Hardeep did by traditional > method...I> > > tried with traditional method,TSP and by comparing ruling planets> > > also...there were many others also who tried n shared their > methods> > > with us. > > >> > > May i know which method u had used to predict and which > predictions> > > you wrote in this group ?> > >> > > Regards> > > Rajeev K Khattar > > >> > > <%40>,> > > ASTROGURU <astrobhupesh@>> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear kanakji> > > > Nice to hear u afet a long time. U may be right by in 30-35% > > > case, even a commoner can predict by comparing the strengths of > both> > > teams like Bermuda and India. If u reduce such clear cut cases, > the> > > accuracy remains less than 50%. Anyway, I see some lacunae here. > > > One should accept it .> > > > Dear Kanakji, in all crucial matches where result was> > > unconventional, all predictions went haywire. Let us all find the> > > reason for not coming near to accuracy. In final, all went wrong.> > > > I feel Astrology is beyond mathematics and calculations. These> > > tools may help but guidance

should come from God to be correct.> > > > Thnx> > > > Acharya Padmakshaa > > > >> > > > Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@> wrote:> > > > Dear Bhupesh ji,> > > >> > > > I am not agree with you,> > > > I dont think we vest our enargy and time on match pridictions, i> > > got 75% result using TSP, so as you mention 50% is not correct, > try> > > iwth TSP definetly you will get more better result.> > > >> > > > I dont think each and evry sucesful astrologer need maditation,> > > at list i never do meditation.> > > >> > > > regards> > > > Kanak Bosmia> > > >> > > > ASTROGURU <astrobhupesh@> wrote: > > > > Dear Members> > > > I have been reading,

analysing and verifying the result of> > > Cricket matches of this world cup. If u see, the results were not> > > better than the normal probability i.e. 50% in such cases.Based on> > > KP system, I myself did many analyses my own for world cup matches> > > and accuracy was no more than 50%. I urge all practitioners of KP> > > to stop here and try some other method.Or Astrology is to be > coupled> > > with INTUITION to be accurate. Let us do introspection and these> > > matches have taken lots of energy and time of this group.> > > > My experience of last 15 years is that meditation is a good > > > catalyst for accuracy in astrology> > > > With regards> > > > Acharya Padmakshaa> > > >> > > > lalkitab <lalkitab@> wrote:> > > > Dear Members, >

> > > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods> > > were> > > > different but outcome was same.> > > >> > > > How come everybody went wrong ? > > > >> > > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or> > > not ?> > > >> > > > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's > > > learn> > > > from our mistakes.> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Rajeev K Khattar> > > >> > > >> > > > > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> > > > Check out new cars at Autos. >

> > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > "A person should not be too honest.> > > > Straight trees are cut first > > > > And Honest people are screwed first."> > > > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 > BC> > > 75 BC)> > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> > > > Check out new cars at Autos. > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? > > > > Check outnew cars

at Autos.> > > >> > >> > > > > >> >>

new cars at Autos.