IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Interesting Chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Deepak ji,    My analysis is based on the theory of Cuspal interlinks.You appear to be a slightly disorganized person and with somewhat detached attitude and still a polished person who can be good as a trader. You are soft spoken to the core. Your thoughts are elegant and you have liking for fine arts , might have developed some good skills like singing or music. You get very whimsical thoughts when alone. You are a very confident person but not with much drive. You have a tendency to get somewhat easily hurt, humiliated that is extra sensitivity. You have fairly strong sense of values and you believe in hard work. You have strong desires too. It will be good for you to raise the level of self esteem and derive satisfaction in what you do..

Please do give feedback.Regards,Udupa

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 4:04 PM, deepak <deepak_rptech wrote:

Respected Members,

Anyone interested to comment about the below chart ?

10th Jul 1976, 00:47 Hrs, Delhi

All feedbacks are available as this belongs to me.

Though enough of Mercury combustion now, it still remains with

this chart also :-)

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

-- Please visit my website http://www.astrocare.in

Guest guest

Dear Udupa Ji,Sorry for the late reply. I did not check my mails as I was very busy during last few days.Feedback about your analysis -I am slightly disorganized, quite sensitive & emotional person.Confident, sometimes take rash and bold decisions in pressure situations. Strong desires, strong sense of values, interest in fine arts are all true.No skills like singing / music but I like all this.Thank you so much for the valuable time you spared for this analysis.Best Regards,Deepak SharmaGuru <ahudupa Sent: Thu, December 10, 2009 12:30:58 PMRe: Interesting Chart

Dear Deepak ji, My analysis is based on the theory of Cuspal interlinks.You appear to be a slightly disorganized person and with somewhat detached attitude and still a polished person who can be good as a trader. You are soft spoken to the core. Your thoughts are elegant and you have liking for fine arts , might have developed some good skills like singing or music. You get very whimsical thoughts when alone. You are a very confident person but not with much drive. You have a tendency to get somewhat easily hurt, humiliated that is extra sensitivity. You have fairly strong sense of values and you believe in hard work. You have strong desires too. It will be good for you to raise the level of self esteem and derive satisfaction in what you do..

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 4:04 PM, deepak <deepak_rptech@ > wrote:

Respected Members,

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

Guest guest

Dear Deepak,    It will be good for you to learn music. You will learn very fast and make goos achievements. You will shine. Best wishes,AH Udupa     On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 12:40 PM, deepak sharma <deepak_rptech wrote:

Dear Udupa Ji,Sorry for the late reply. I did not check my mails as I was very busy during last few days.Feedback about your analysis -

I am slightly disorganized, quite sensitive & emotional person.Confident, sometimes take rash and bold decisions in pressure situations. Strong desires, strong sense of values, interest in fine arts are all true.

No skills like singing / music but I like all this.Thank you so much for the valuable time you spared for this analysis.Best Regards,Deepak Sharma

Guru <ahudupa

Sent: Thu, December 10, 2009 12:30:58 PM

Re: Interesting Chart

Dear Deepak ji,    My analysis is based on the theory of Cuspal interlinks.You appear to be a slightly disorganized  person and with somewhat  detached attitude and still a polished person who can be good as a trader. You are soft spoken to the core. Your thoughts are elegant and you have liking for fine arts , might have developed some good skills like singing or music. You get very whimsical thoughts when alone. You are a very confident  person but not with much drive. You have a tendency to get somewhat easily hurt, humiliated that is extra sensitivity. You have fairly strong  sense of values and you believe in hard work. You have strong desires too. It will be good for you to raise the level of self esteem and derive satisfaction  in what you do..

Respected Members,

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

Guest guest

Dear Udupa Ji,

Thanks a lot for your kind suggestion.

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma--- On Mon, 12/14/09, Guru <ahudupa wrote:Guru <ahudupaRe: Interesting Chart Date: Monday, December 14, 2009, 4:02 PM

Dear Deepak, It will be good for you to learn music. You will learn very fast and make goos achievements. You will shine. Best wishes,AH Udupa On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 12:40 PM, deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ > wrote:

Dear Udupa Ji,Sorry for the late reply. I did not check my mails as I was very busy during last few days.Feedback about your analysis -

I am slightly disorganized, quite sensitive & emotional person.Confident, sometimes take rash and bold decisions in pressure situations. Strong desires, strong sense of values, interest in fine arts are all true.

No skills like singing / music but I like all this.Thank you so much for the valuable time you spared for this analysis.Best Regards,Deepak Sharma

Guru <ahudupa (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

ancient_indian_ astrologyThu, December 10, 2009 12:30:58 PM

Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Interesting Chart

Dear Deepak ji, My analysis is based on the theory of Cuspal interlinks.You

appear to be a slightly disorganized person and with somewhat detached

attitude and still a polished person who can be good as a trader. You

are soft spoken to the core. Your thoughts are elegant and you have

liking for fine arts , might have developed some good skills like

singing or music. You get very whimsical thoughts when alone. You are a

very confident person but not with much drive. You have a tendency to

get somewhat easily hurt, humiliated that is extra sensitivity. You

have fairly strong sense of values and you believe in hard work. You

have strong desires too. It will be good for you to raise the level of

self esteem and derive satisfaction in what you do..

Respected Members,

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

-- Please visit my website http://www.astrocar e.in

-- Please visit my website http://www.astrocar e.in