Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Same Nakshatra born effects.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I have read some where that if a child born in same Nakshatra in a family than

he/she is harmful for there parents or elder brother/sister who have born on

same Nakshatra,h,how much extend it is right practically ?

Share your experiences and thoughts about it.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

Guest guest

Respected Members,

Myself and my wife born in same Rashi Same Nakshtra same Nakshtra Charan and even

running same Vismotri Dasha.

If any body intrested can provide birth data.

Anand--- On Fri, 6/11/09, Sudan <msbohra62 wrote:

Sudan <msbohra62 Same Nakshatra born effects. Date: Friday, 6 November, 2009, 2:22 AM

Dear Friends,I have read some where that if a child born in same Nakshatra in a family than he/she is harmful for there parents or elder brother/sister who have born on same Nakshatra,h, how much extend it is right practically ?Share your experiences and thoughts about it.Thanks,M.S.Bohra

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Guest guest

there is not any problem.anil sharmavedic research centrenew delhiSudan <msbohra62 Sent: Fri, 6 November, 2009 7:52:48 AM Same Nakshatra born effects.

Dear Friends,

I have read some where that if a child born in same Nakshatra in a family than he/she is harmful for there parents or elder brother/sister who have born on same Nakshatra,h, how much extend it is right practically ?

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Shri Bohra Ji and All,

Even i also came across what you have mentioned below.. I do not know as to how

and in what way it is harmful (i.e. Same Nakshatra born people in the family)

any classics/sages reference?

Just to share some experiences and practical events

I and my Father born are in Same Nakshatra SHRAVANA even pada is same Shravana

2nd Pada. He (My father) was selling SODA water on the streets and completed

D'Ploma in Electrical before marriage and when he got married he started his

small Electrical shop. Just after my birth His Business *Grew Exponentially*

bagging some Govt Projects in those years. (1976 onwards)of course with his hard

work etc...There's No looking back till 1998 (perhaps i started draining his

Money to a some extent due to my lavish spendings:-)) in his growth there were

some losses theft of our Car etc were also there but all things were managed we

both had and still have cordial relationship, but on certain things We FIGHT and

our wavelength or Frequency does not match.. mostly in business/financial

related issues and even in spiritual issues he not so spiritual but believe in

God.

On myside everything changed when i got married and it became hell so no other

choice but turn to spiritual side and started looking at Planets and

Astrology:-):-)..

Interestingly He is Born on *Pournima Day* where Moon is in Shravana 2nd Pada

(details August 8, 1949 Time: 9:44 AM Place: 74 E 52' 00 " , 15 N 49' 00 " Bail

Hongal, India

I am born in *Amavasya Day* Where Moon is in Shravana 2nd Pada

10th Feb 1975 Time: 10:47 AM POB: Nargund

Still we live like a friends and booze together sometimes:-)...

Regards

Chandu2Chill

, " Sudan " <msbohra62 wrote:

Dear Friends,

I have read some where that if a child born in same Nakshatra in a family than

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

>

Guest guest

Dear friends,

As far as I know, Eka-nakshatra dosha has a limited role.

The dosha is only applicable when one of the persons leave

and move away. Otherwise no affect at all. Generally one of

members is only affected.

No reference available with me for the above piece.

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of CPFriday, November 06, 2009 1:06 PM Subject: Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.

Dear Shri Bohra Ji and All,Even i also came across what you have mentioned below.. I do not know as to how and in what way it is harmful (i.e. Same Nakshatra born people in the family) any classics/sages reference?Just to share some experiences and practical eventsI and my Father born are in Same Nakshatra SHRAVANA even pada is same Shravana 2nd Pada. He (My father) was selling SODA water on the streets and completed D'Ploma in Electrical before marriage and when he got married he started his small Electrical shop. Just after my birth His Business *Grew Exponentially* bagging some Govt Projects in those years. (1976 onwards)of course with his hard work etc...There's No looking back till 1998 (perhaps i started draining his Money to a some extent due to my lavish spendings:-)) in his growth there were some losses theft of our Car etc were also there but all things were managed we both had and still have cordial relationship, but on certain things We FIGHT and our wavelength or Frequency does not match.. mostly in business/financial related issues and even in spiritual issues he not so spiritual but believe in God. On myside everything changed when i got married and it became hell so no other choice but turn to spiritual side and started looking at Planets and Astrology:-):-)..Interestingly He is Born on *Pournima Day* where Moon is in Shravana 2nd Pada (details August 8, 1949 Time: 9:44 AM Place: 74 E 52' 00", 15 N 49' 00" Bail Hongal, IndiaI am born in *Amavasya Day* Where Moon is in Shravana 2nd Pada 10th Feb 1975 Time: 10:47 AM POB: NargundStill we live like a friends and booze together sometimes:-)...RegardsChandu2Chill , "Sudan" <msbohra62 wrote:Dear Friends,I have read some where that if a child born in same Nakshatra in a family than he/she is harmful for there parents or elder brother/sister who have born on same Nakshatra,h,how much extend it is right practically ?Share your experiences and thoughts about it.Thanks,M.S.Bohra>This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Bohra ji,

Namaste.

I have 2 children, oldest and youngest both born in same nakshatras and pada

(pushya 4)

My son, was born after 3 daughters, and I did the appropriate pooja and yagna to

alleviate this dosha.

My son had ill-health from aged 9 months to about 6 years of age

(gastro-intestinal problems)

My daughter also got ill health during the ketu-moon dasha period.. which was

totally unexpected. I feel that was due to her moon being afflicted(by shani and

mars) and ketu placed in 6hse.

Both the kids are fine and they have a deep bond of affection between them. Of

course being born in same nakshatra, there are many similarities in their

nature..

warmest regards

Sheevani

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> I have read some where that if a child born in same Nakshatra in a family than

>

> Share your experiences and thoughts about it.

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

Guest guest

Dear Sirs

Pushya star refers that moon in saturn star generally gives stomech problems,

problems connected to food, like indigestion, breathing problem, cold and

coughs, asthama, bronchities et.It generally depends on the house/bhava from

lagna and combinations of other planets. They suffer especially during conjoined

periods of moon, saturn or dasa of planets connectd to 6th, 8th and 12th bhavas.

to avoid better to perform Saturn Pooja/Japa or Prodosha Kala pooja to Lord Maha

Siva gives lot of relief. This is written out of my experience in studying

charts. Some people usedto suffer from Allergys of different kinds. It can be

analyed if we see the chart. This msg may be allowed to be seen by themembers if

the Moderator is satisified.

Thanks

cghatty

ghatti Chandra Mouliswer

--- On Fri, 6/11/09, Sheevani <sheevani147 wrote:

> Sheevani <sheevani147

> Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.

>

> Friday, 6 November, 2009, 4:26 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Bohra ji,

>

>

>

> Namaste.

>

>

>

> I have 2 children, oldest and youngest both born in same

> nakshatras and pada (pushya 4)

>

>

>

> My son, was born after 3 daughters, and I did the

> appropriate pooja and yagna to alleviate this dosha.

>

>

>

> My son had ill-health from aged 9 months to about 6 years

> of age (gastro-intestinal problems)

>

>

>

> My daughter also got ill health during the ketu-moon dasha

> period.. which was totally unexpected. I feel that was due

> to her moon being afflicted(by shani and mars) and ketu

> placed in 6hse.

>

>

>

> Both the kids are fine and they have a deep bond of

> affection between them. Of course being born in same

> nakshatra, there are many similarities in their nature..

>

>

>

> warmest regards

>

> Sheevani

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_

> astrology, " Sudan "

> <msbohra62@. ..> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Dear Friends,

>

> >

>

> > I have read some where that if a child born in same

> Nakshatra in a family than he/she is harmful for there

> parents or elder brother/sister who have born on same

> Nakshatra,h, how much extend it is right practically ?

>

> >

>

> > Share your experiences and thoughts about it.

>

> >

>

> > Thanks,

>

> >

>

> > M.S.Bohra

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

http://in./

Guest guest

Dear Mr Bohra,

I had three children born in same Nakshatra Punarvasu out of total four

children.

At prime of youth one out of three was brutially murdered and two are at

loggerhead

None is prosperous.

Dictums bears some truth on same Nakshatra janma However BPHS puts it in

different form.

" If the birth takes place in the Nakshatras of the brother and the parents,

death takes place, without doubt, of the brother and the father, or mother, or

they have to undergo

death-like suffering. Therefore I am going to describe the remedial measures to

be adopted to escape from these evil effects.

Unfortunately No remedial measures were performed by me.

Hope people are vigilant and follow sastric injunctions.

regards,

rcs

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> I have read some where that if a child born in same Nakshatra in a family than

>

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

Guest guest

Dear RCS Ji,

Sincere condolences for your terrible loss. This is the most unbearable loss in Life. But please don't Beat Yourself Up on NOT performing remedial measures. Events of this significance and immensity are Unstoppable. I believe in God but also believe in Destiny. An Event of this magnitude happens for a purpose and is pre-destined.No Remedial Measure, I don't care which Authority Prescibes it, is going to Stop It.

This is just my personal opinion and the ONLY reason I share this is in the hope that you STOP feeling Guilty about NOT performing "remedial measures". LIFE is difficult as it is. There is no need to carry on the baggage of Guilt, especially when the effectiveness of such measures is dubious at BEST.

Regards,

-Manoj

Swami_rcs <swami.rcs Sent: Fri, November 6, 2009 6:05:30 AM Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.

Dear Mr Bohra,I had three children born in same Nakshatra Punarvasu out of total four children.At prime of youth one out of three was brutially murdered and two are at loggerheadNone is prosperous.Dictums bears some truth on same Nakshatra janma However BPHS puts it in different form."If the birth takes place in the Nakshatras of the brother and the parents, death takes place, without doubt, of the brother and the father, or mother, or they have to undergodeath-like suffering. Therefore I am going to describe the remedial measures to be adopted to escape from these evil effects.Unfortunately No remedial measures were performed by me.Hope people are vigilant and follow sastric injunctions.regards,rcsancient_indian_ astrology@

. com, "Sudan" <msbohra62@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > I have read some where that if a child born in same Nakshatra in a family than he/she is harmful for there parents or elder brother/sister who have born on same Nakshatra,h, how much extend it is right practically ?> > Share your experiences and thoughts about it.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,//I believe in God but also believe in Destiny. An Event of this

magnitude happens for a purpose and is pre-destined.No Remedial

Measure, I don't care which Authority Prescibes it, is going to

Stop It.//I also believe in God and do not believe in so called remedies.when GOD created all beings he also created our destiny.All our lives run according to the script(spirit) of destiny.Hence it is said there is no such thing as "I" except in our thinking mind.Only GOD exists nothing else except in our thinking.This is my personal conviction after many experiences and learning with liviving masters.I may sound fatalistic/pessimistic etc but for me this is TRUTH which may or may not be accepted by others(minds).I dont believe in my own mind.Love and regards,gopi. , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear RCS Ji,> > Sincere condolences for your terrible loss. This is the most unbearable loss in Life. But please don't Beat Yourself Up on NOT performing remedial measures. Events of this significance and immensity are Unstoppable. I believe in God but also believe in Destiny. An Event of this magnitude happens for a purpose and is pre-destined.No Remedial Measure, I don't care which Authority Prescibes it, is going to Stop It.> > This is just my personal opinion and the ONLY reason I share this is in the hope that you STOP feeling Guilty about NOT performing "remedial measures". LIFE is difficult as it is. There is no need to carry on the baggage of Guilt, especially when the effectiveness of such measures is dubious at BEST.>  > Regards,>  -Manoj>  > > > > > ________________________________> Swami_rcs swami.rcs > Fri, November 6, 2009 6:05:30 AM> Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.> >  > Dear Mr Bohra,> I had three children born in same Nakshatra Punarvasu out of total four children.> At prime of youth one out of three was brutially murdered and two are at loggerhead> None is prosperous.> Dictums bears some truth on same Nakshatra janma However BPHS puts it in different form.> "If the birth takes place in the Nakshatras of the brother and the parents, death takes place, without doubt, of the brother and the father, or mother, or they have to undergo> > death-like suffering. Therefore I am going to describe the remedial measures to be adopted to escape from these evil effects.> > Unfortunately No remedial measures were performed by me.> > Hope people are vigilant and follow sastric injunctions.> > regards,> > rcs> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sudan" msbohra62@ ..> wrote:> >> > Dear Friends,> > > > I have read some where that if a child born in same Nakshatra in a family than he/she is harmful for there parents or elder brother/sister who have born on same Nakshatra,h, how much extend it is right practically ?> > > > Share your experiences and thoughts about it.> > > > Thanks,> > > > M.S.Bohra> >>

Guest guest

Dear ANAND,Dr. Raman and other Mahurta Granth say that this is an excellent matchG. K. Goel

a From: swarup1068Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 12:12:11 +0530Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.

Respected Members,

Myself and my wife born in same Rashi Same Nakshtra same Nakshtra Charan and even

running same Vismotri Dasha.

If any body intrested can provide birth data.

Anand--- On Fri, 6/11/09, Sudan <msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sudan <msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Same Nakshatra born effects. Date: Friday, 6 November, 2009, 2:22 AM

Dear Friends,I have read some where that if a child born in same Nakshatra in a family than he/she is harmful for there parents or elder brother/sister who have born on same Nakshatra,h, how much extend it is right practically ?Share your experiences and thoughts about it.Thanks,M.S.Bohra

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

New Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.

Guest guest

Dear Friends,This is a dosha.If nativity is strong and having good yogas , the affects of dosha may not bring trouble.G. K. Goel

From: msbohra62Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 02:22:48 +0000 Same Nakshatra born effects.

Dear Friends,

I have read some where that if a child born in same Nakshatra in a family than he/she is harmful for there parents or elder brother/sister who have born on same Nakshatra,h,how much extend it is right practically ?

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

http://windows.microsoft.com/shop Find the right PC for you.

Guest guest

Dear G S Mouliswerji,

Namaste,

Thank you for the informations and sharing your experience,,

Much appreciated

Warmest regards

Sheevani

, Ghatti Chandra Mouliswer

<ghatti_chandra_mouliswer wrote:

>

> Dear Sirs

> Pushya star refers that moon in saturn star generally gives stomech problems,

problems connected to food, like indigestion, breathing problem, cold and

coughs, asthama, bronchities et.It generally depends on the house/bhava from

lagna and combinations of other planets. They suffer especially during conjoined

periods of moon, saturn or dasa of planets connectd to 6th, 8th and 12th bhavas.

to avoid better to perform Saturn Pooja/Japa or Prodosha Kala pooja to Lord Maha

Siva gives lot of relief. This is written out of my experience in studying

charts. Some people usedto suffer from Allergys of different kinds. It can be

analyed if we see the chart. This msg may be allowed to be seen by themembers if

the Moderator is satisified.

> Thanks

> cghatty

> ghatti Chandra Mouliswer

>

> --- On Fri, 6/11/09, Sheevani <sheevani147 wrote:

>

> > Sheevani <sheevani147

> > Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.

> >

> > Friday, 6 November, 2009, 4:26 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Bohra ji,

> >

> >

> >

> > Namaste.

> >

> >

> >

> > I have 2 children, oldest and youngest both born in same

> > nakshatras and pada (pushya 4)

> >

> >

> >

> > My son, was born after 3 daughters, and I did the

> > appropriate pooja and yagna to alleviate this dosha.

> >

> >

> >

> > My son had ill-health from aged 9 months to about 6 years

> > of age (gastro-intestinal problems)

> >

> >

> >

> > My daughter also got ill health during the ketu-moon dasha

> > period.. which was totally unexpected. I feel that was due

> > to her moon being afflicted(by shani and mars) and ketu

> > placed in 6hse.

> >

> >

> >

> > Both the kids are fine and they have a deep bond of

> > affection between them. Of course being born in same

> > nakshatra, there are many similarities in their nature..

> >

> >

> >

> > warmest regards

> >

> > Sheevani

> >

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_

> > astrology, " Sudan "

> > <msbohra62@ ..> wrote:

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Dear Friends,

> >

> > >

> >

> > > I have read some where that if a child born in same

> > Nakshatra in a family than he/she is harmful for there

> > parents or elder brother/sister who have born on same

> > Nakshatra,h, how much extend it is right practically ?

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Share your experiences and thoughts about it.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Thanks,

> >

> > >

> >

> > > M.S.Bohra

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

>

Guest guest

Dear RCS ji,

Namaste,

I am so sorry to hear about your pain. I wish there were some words I can say

that may give you comfort..

All I can say is that as a parent we can do OUR best for our children. This is

depandant on what knowledge/experience/support and other resources we have..

The rest is up to the child and in the hands of destiny (God)

Every Mother goes through a lot of pain during childbirth, some even lose their

live in the process.. yet she has no power over the destiny of her child..

warmest regards

Sheevani

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear RCS Ji,

>

> Sincere condolences for your terrible loss. This is the most unbearable loss

in Life. But please don't Beat Yourself Up on NOT performing remedial measures.

Events of this significance and immensity are Unstoppable. I believe in God but

also believe in Destiny. An Event of this magnitude happens for a purpose and

is pre-destined.No Remedial Measure, I don't care which Authority Prescibes it,

is going to Stop It.

>

> This is just my personal opinion and the ONLY reason I share this is in the

hope that you STOP feeling Guilty about  NOT performing " remedial measures " .

LIFE is difficult as it is. There is no need to carry on the baggage of Guilt,

especially when the effectiveness of such measures is dubious at BEST.

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Swami_rcs <swami.rcs

>

> Fri, November 6, 2009 6:05:30 AM

>

>  

> Dear Mr Bohra,

> I had three children born in same Nakshatra Punarvasu out of total four

children.

> At prime of youth one out of three was brutially murdered and two are at

loggerhead

> None is prosperous.

> Dictums bears some truth on same Nakshatra janma However BPHS puts it in

different form.

> " If the birth takes place in the Nakshatras of the brother and the parents,

they have to undergo

>

> death-like suffering. Therefore I am going to describe the remedial measures

to be adopted to escape from these evil effects.

>

> Unfortunately No remedial measures were performed by me.

>

> Hope people are vigilant and follow sastric injunctions.

>

> regards,

>

> rcs

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Sudan " <msbohra62@ ..>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > I have read some where that if a child born in same Nakshatra in a family

than he/she is harmful for there parents or elder brother/sister who have born

on same Nakshatra,h, how much extend it is right practically ?

> >

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > M.S.Bohra

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Swamiji,

Every thing is in the hand of almighty,we can't do anything else without his

wish.It very sad to know about your that children.

We read many dictums but what extends it applicable practically we have to

see,for that purpose i have asked this on the forum.

In my view remedial measures works,some extend we have free will and we can

change our future,it is only the worship with devotion and faith.True prayers

always works.

Thanks to share you personal experience with us on this topic.

Regards,

M.S.Bohra

:

>

> Dear Mr Bohra,

> I had three children born in same Na <satra Punarvasu out of total four childr

> I

At prime of youth one out of three wara Punrvlss out ofd and wo are at

loggerhead

> None is prosperous.

> Dictums bers somee y murderesam Nakshatra janma Hoowver BBPHS puts it in

different form.

ars somthe irtt takess place in janma Hateer f te brothher and the parents,

death takes place, without doubt, of the brotheof th brofathher, r mother,, or

they have to undergo

>

>

>

> Hope people are vigilant and follow sastric injunctios.

>

>

>

regards,

ds,

>

> rcs

>

n " <msboht_2@@te:rote:

> >>

> > Dear Fnt_nds,

> >

> > I have reme sherhere ththat if a child bornn sase NaNakshatrd snme family

than heis harma forl fof thehere parents eldlr brothtr/shshe is hao have born

on sahe/she isthowh,homucuch extt isit t prprat acticalally ?

> >> >

hareayouyour end iienceright thoughts about i iti

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks,

M.S

>ra M.S.Bohra

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Anand ji,

What is status of your child ?You have any ,if have than what is the health

condition ,please share it.

Thanks & regards,

M.S.Bohra

, Anand Jain <swarup1068

wrote:

>

> Respected Members,

>  

> Myself and my wife born in same Rashi Same Nakshtra same Nakshtra Charan and

even

> running same Vismotri Dasha.

>  

> If any body intrested can provide birth data.

>  

> Anand

>

> --- On Fri, 6/11/09, Sudan <msbohra62 wrote:

>

>

> Sudan <msbohra62

> Same Nakshatra born effects.

>

> Friday, 6 November, 2009, 2:22 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

same Nakshatra,h, how much extend it is right practically ?

>

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

>

>

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

http://in.overview.mail./

>

Guest guest

Dear Goyal ji,

Even they have same Nadi ?

M.S.Bohra

, gopal krishna goel

<g.k.goel wrote:

>

>

> Dear ANAND,

> Dr. Raman and other Mahurta Granth say that this is an excellent match

>

> G. K. Goel

>

>

>

> a

>

>

>

> swarup1068

> Fri, 6 Nov 2009 12:12:11 +0530

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Respected Members,

>

> Myself and my wife born in same Rashi Same Nakshtra same Nakshtra Charan and

even

> running same Vismotri Dasha.

>

> If any body intrested can provide birth data.

>

> Anand

>

> --- On Fri, 6/11/09, Sudan <msbohra62 wrote:

>

>

> Sudan <msbohra62

> Same Nakshatra born effects.

>

> Friday, 6 November, 2009, 2:22 AM

>

>

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

same Nakshatra,h, how much extend it is right practically ?

>

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

>

>

>

> From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> New Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.

> http://windows.microsoft.com/shop

>

Guest guest

Dear Chandu2chill ji,

Chemistry says same ingredients mix as like one where Physics says same pole

after the some distance reflect each other.

Your father believe in himself and you have diverted to spirituality as remedy

to over come the sad.What is role of Moon in your and your's father chart

?Saturn is Karka of Karma as well as spirituality.

Thanks & regards,

M.S.Bohra

, " CP " <nanna_id2006 wrote:

>

> Dear ShriohrarJi ana A All,

>

> Even i also came across what you have mentioned below.. I do not know as to

how and in what way it is harmful (i.e. Same Nakshaa born pepeople in the

family) any classics/sages reference?

>

> Just to share some experiences and practical events

>

> I and my Father born are in Same Nakshatra RAVANA eveven pada is sa Shrhravana

2 Pada. H H(M( fatather) was selling SODA water on the streets and completed

D'Ploma inlectricical before marriage and when he got married he started his

small Electrical shop. Just after my birth His Business *Grew Exponentially*

bagging some Govt Projects in those years. (1976 onwards)of course with his hard

Money to a some extent due to my lavish spendings:) in his s growth there were

some losses theft of our Car etc were also there but all things were managed we

both had and still have cordial relationship, but on certain things We FIGHT and

our wavelength or Frequency does not match.. mostly in business/financial

related issues and even in spiritual issues he not so spiritual but believe in

God.

>

> On myside everying chchanged when i got married and it became hell so no other

choice but turn to spiritual side and started looking at Planets and

>

> Interestingly He is Born on *Pournima Day* ere Moonon is in Shravana 2nd Pa

(detaiai A gustst 8, 1949 Time: 9:44 AM Place: 74 E 52' 00 " , 15 N 49' 00 " Bail

Hongal, Iia

>

> I a

>

am born in *Amavasya Daye Moon iMoon is in Shravana 2nd

> 10th

b t975 b 1975 0:me: 10:47 AM POB: Nargund

>

>we livewe live like a friends and booze together sometimes:-)...

>

> Regards

>

> Chandu2Chill

> In ancient_

ncient_indian_astrology , " Sudan " <msbohra62@> wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> I have read some where that if a child born in same Nakshatra in a family the

is hare is harmful for there parents or elder brother/sister who have born on

same Nakshatra,h,how much exis right s right practically ?

>

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Chakraborty ji,

//The dosha is only applicable when one of the persons leave

members is only affected.//

Will you please elaborate further, do you means to say if they live together

than there is no any dosha ?

Thanks & regards,

M.S.Bohra

-

-- In , " Chakrart PL "

<C<C<CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

>

> Dear friends,

>

> As far as I know, Eka-nakshaa shahhas a l lititited ro.

>

> Th

Th

d dosha is onlilicaawhenhen of the the persersons leave

> and move away. Otherwise no affect at all. Generally one of

> members is only affected.

>

> No reference available with me for the above piece.

>

> regards

>

> Chakraborty

>

>

>

__

>

On Behalf Of CP

> Friday, November 06, 2009 1:06 PM

>

> RNaksha born effeffectff

>

>

>

Dear

ear

ear

ohra Johra hra Ji and All,

>

> E ame acmcoa acroas wha yat you hationentionelobelow.do noo not know as to

and in what wat way it is harmful (i.e. Same Nakshatra born people in the fa as

classiclcs/sages ges reference?

>

t toust hare some expeexperiences and practicalnts

>ts

>

> I and my Father born are in Same Nakshatra SHRAVANA even pada is samada 2nd Pa

2ada. He aHe aer) atheng g t g ttet ont er ter etr and andetompl D'elo'a 'na 'a

inaEle Elecalibefore oarriadhen he en he ghe garrmarried he his sm hisll

Electrictrical shop. Just after my biris His Business *Grew Exponentially*

Money to a some extent due to my lavish spendings:-)) in his growth there

woelosses tostheft of of our Car etalsorthere ae but alt all things were

managedboth had and and l ill have cordial relationship, but on certain things

We FIGHT and our wavelength or Frequency does not match.. mostly in

business/financial related issues and even in spiritual issues he not so

spiritual but believe in God.

>

> On myside everything changed when i got eand it and ecame ame hell so no other

cht tu butn ton to spiritual side and started loo atgPlt Planets and

>

> Interestingly He is Born on *Pournima Day* where Moon is in ShravanaPa (detai

(dls Augusugust 8, 19m 9M 4lacePl 7lace: 74: 52' 52' 00 " , 15 N 49' 00 " Baal, a,

India

dia

>

> I am born in *AyWhe* Where Where Moon is in Shravan 10t

> 10t

>ebFeb 1eb 1975 Time: A Prg:nd

Pru>gund

>nd

>il

wStill iv lve like a frietoooogeth etsotherthemetimet:-es:.

>

>

>

>s

>

> Cha

i

andu2Chi

l

>

>l

a

- In

ancient_indian_astrolooguailcoommail.co:anailto:ancient_indian_astrologogrouph.c\

om>, " Suda>, " Sudan " <msbohra62@> wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>

he/she is harmful for thentsr elder br ether/sisther/sister who have born on

hatra,akshw much ew much t tend it is right practically Sha

> Shar>

>

hanks

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

> >

>

>

>

> Tas Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The

information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this

message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain

proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended

recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please

notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any

attachments.

>

Guest guest

Dear Sheevani ji,

The same mind construction can tune fine with each other because there

wavelength,liking and disliking are same.

Thanks to share your personal experience with us.

Regards,

M.S.Bohra

:

>

> Dear Bohra ji,

>

>

>

> I>

> I chilvani " <sdest sdest angest both born in same naji,

>r

> and pada

>

> Ia 4)

>

4)

> son, was born after 3 daughters, and I did the approp and pada a andya andya

> Ml

> Ml viatedohia.

>

a.

>

> had i had alth from aged 9 months to abougna tears eviate (gast

(gastrstinaMytinaMymsoblems

>

> My daghter a got ill health during the ketu-moon dasha perinal pl prems)

>)

>

lally unected. I feel that was due to her moon being affliperi(by shhich nd

marsars) and u pl placen ihse.

>

> B> Bothe kids arearene and they have a deep bond of and ktion between thhse.Of

courserse b born in in s nakshatra,ra, re are many simsimilarit in their

nature..

>

> warmest regards

> Sheevani

>

> --- Inre many sindindian_aology, " Sudan " <msbohra62@> wrote:

> >

> > Dearancient_,

> >

> > I have read sd some wherhat if a child born in same Nakshatra in a family

than he/she is hs harmfulr there parents or elder brother/sister who have born

on same he/she is,h,how much extend it is right practically ?

> >

it is ri

Thanks,

> >

> > M.S.Bohra

> >

>

Guest guest

Respected chakravarthy ji,If there is no dosha, why is it at the time of horoscope matching at the time of marriage, astrologers do not pass horoscopes where the girl and the boy have the same nakshatra?regards, Anita--- On Fri, 6/11/09, Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2RE: Re: Same Nakshatra born effects."' '" Friday, 6 November, 2009, 8:34 AM

Dear friends,

As far as I know, Eka-nakshatra dosha has a limited role.

The dosha is only applicable when one of the persons leave

members is only affected.

No reference available with me for the above piece.

regards

Chakraborty

ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_ indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of CPFriday, November 06, 2009 1:06 PMancient_indian_ astrology[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.

Dear Shri Bohra Ji and All,Even i also came across what you have mentioned below.. I do not know as to how and in what way it is harmful (i.e. Same Nakshatra born people in the family) any classics/sages reference?Just to share some experiences and practical eventsI and my Father born are in Same Nakshatra SHRAVANA even pada is same Shravana 2nd Pada. He (My father) was selling SODA water on the streets and completed D'Ploma in Electrical before marriage and when he got married he started his small Electrical shop. Just after my birth His Business *Grew Exponentially* bagging some Govt Projects in those years. (1976 onwards)of course with his hard work etc...There' s No looking back till 1998 (perhaps i started draining his Money to a some extent due to my lavish spendings:-) ) in his growth there were some losses theft of our Car etc were also there but all things were managed we both had and still have cordial relationship, but on certain things We FIGHT and our wavelength or Frequency does not match.. mostly in business/financial related issues and even in spiritual issues he not so spiritual but believe in God. On myside everything changed when i got married and it became hell so no other choice but turn to spiritual side and started looking at Planets and Astrology:-) :-)..Interestingly He is Born on *Pournima Day* where Moon is in Shravana 2nd Pada (details August 8, 1949 Time: 9:44 AM Place: 74 E 52' 00", 15 N 49' 00" Bail Hongal, IndiaI am born in *Amavasya Day* Where Moon is in Shravana 2nd Pada 10th Feb 1975 Time: 10:47 AM POB: NargundStill we live like a friends and booze together sometimes:-) ...RegardsChandu2Chill ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sudan" <msbohra62@. ..> wrote:Dear Friends,I have read some where that if a child born in same Nakshatra in a family than he/she is harmful for there parents or elder brother/sister who have born on same Nakshatra,h, how much extend it is right practically ?Share your experiences and thoughts about it.Thanks,M.S.Bohra>This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Bohraji,My sister and I are born in the same nakshatra and same nakshatra paada. We are doing fine but there is no meeting point at all in our thinking, in our out look, in our behaviour, aptitude, in our position, emotions, etc, No matching at all. It is not that we are fighting, but we are not close at all. We speak when necessary other wise, we maintain our distance. But my brother and I are very close and nature wise very similar even tho we have different nakshatras.Love,Anita--- On Fri, 6/11/09, Sheevani <sheevani147 wrote:Sheevani <sheevani147 Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.To:

Date: Friday, 6 November, 2009, 10:56 AM

Dear Bohra ji,

Namaste.

I have 2 children, oldest and youngest both born in same nakshatras and pada (pushya 4)

My son, was born after 3 daughters, and I did the appropriate pooja and yagna to alleviate this dosha.

My son had ill-health from aged 9 months to about 6 years of age (gastro-intestinal problems)

My daughter also got ill health during the ketu-moon dasha period.. which was totally unexpected. I feel that was due to her moon being afflicted(by shani and mars) and ketu placed in 6hse.

Both the kids are fine and they have a deep bond of affection between them. Of course being born in same nakshatra, there are many similarities in their nature..

warmest regards

Sheevani

ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sudan" <msbohra62@. ..> wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> I have read some where that if a child born in same Nakshatra in a family than he/she is harmful for there parents or elder brother/sister who have born on same Nakshatra,h, how much extend it is right practically ?

>

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

Guest guest

dear Manoj ji,

I am reproducing down below a mail recd by me wherein three of the members of the

family are same nakshthra born. the father is struggling to get a job.

Balaji Subramaniam <bsubramaniamHelp"co.uk K Gopu" <kgopu_24Friday, November 6, 2009, 6:35 PM

Namaskaram Mr. Gopu,

I am a member of Shaneeshwara group. I have seen you give advice to innumerable number of queries and have admired your efforts. I am really sorry to bother you with this query. Please feel free to ignore it if it is an imposition. I am writing because my situation has become extremely desperate. I lost my job six years ago. We are subsisting on my wife's income. Everything I try does not come to fruition. All the four members of my family are running 7 1/2 year Sani. Please help.

My details are given below:

Birth Name: Shankar Subramaniam

Official Name: Balaji Subramaniam

DOB: February 6, 1961

Time of Birth: 02:28

Place of Birth: New Delhi

My wife and elder daughter also have hastha nakshatram. My younger daughter has pooram nakshatram. Any advice would be gratefully accepted.

May God Bless you and yours,

--- On Fri, 11/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Re: Same Nakshatra born effects. Date: Friday, November 6, 2009, 10:13 PM

Dear RCS Ji,

Sincere condolences for your terrible loss. This is the most unbearable loss in Life. But please don't Beat Yourself Up on NOT performing remedial measures. Events of this significance and immensity are Unstoppable. I believe in God but also believe in Destiny. An Event of this magnitude happens for a purpose and is pre-destined. No Remedial Measure, I don't care which Authority Prescibes it, is going to Stop It.

This is just my personal opinion and the ONLY reason I share this is in the hope that you STOP feeling Guilty about NOT performing "remedial measures". LIFE is difficult as it is. There is no need to carry on the baggage of Guilt, especially when the effectiveness of such measures is dubious at BEST.

Regards,

-Manoj

Swami_rcs <swami.rcs (AT) gmail (DOT) com>ancient_indian_ astrologyFri, November 6, 2009 6:05:30 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.

Dear Mr Bohra,I had three children born in same Nakshatra Punarvasu out of total four children.At prime of youth one out of three was brutially murdered and two are at loggerheadNone is prosperous.Dictums bears some truth on same Nakshatra janma However BPHS puts it in different form."If the birth takes place in the Nakshatras of the brother and the parents, death takes place, without doubt, of the brother and the father, or mother, or they have to undergodeath-like suffering. Therefore I am going to describe the remedial measures to be adopted to escape from these evil effects.Unfortunately No remedial measures were performed by me.Hope people are vigilant and follow sastric injunctions.regards,rcsancient_indian_ astrology, "Sudan" <msbohra62@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > I have read some where that if a child born in same Nakshatra in a family than he/she is harmful for there parents or elder brother/sister who have born on same Nakshatra,h, how much extend it is right practically ?> > Share your experiences and thoughts about it.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra>

Guest guest

Dear friend,

The immediate remedy lies in

Darshan of Mahakal Jyotirlingam at Ujjain

or daily recitation/meditation of Maha Mrityunjay Mantra as much as possible at

least for 108 days minimum.

This is a common remedy for same nakshatra birth used by astrologers of

Uttarakhand as well as Varanasi area especially.

In my own case I have seen it working. Me and my son born under same Star-sub of

Uttarashadha Dhanus.

Regards,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

(Consultancy out of group is not free)

, K Gopu <kgopu_24 wrote:

>

> dear Manoj ji,

> I am reproducing down below a mail recd by me wherein three of the members

of the

> family are same nakshthra born. the father is struggling to get a job.

>  

> Balaji Subramaniam <bsubramaniam

> Help

> " co.uk K Gopu " <kgopu_24

> Friday, November 6, 2009, 6:35 PM

>

>

>

> Namaskaram Mr. Gopu,

>  

> I am a member of Shaneeshwara group.  I have seen you give advice to

innumerable number of queries and have admired your efforts.  I am really sorry

to bother you with this query.  Please feel free to ignore it if it is an

imposition.  I am writing because my situation has become extremely

desperate.  I lost my job six years ago. We are subsisting on my wife's

income.  Everything I try does not come to fruition.  All the four members of

my family are running 7 1/2 year Sani. Please help.

>  

> My details are given below:

>  

> Birth Name: Shankar Subramaniam

> Official Name: Balaji Subramaniam

> DOB: February 6, 1961

> Time of Birth: 02:28

> Place of Birth: New Delhi

>  

>  

> My wife and elder daughter also have hastha nakshatram. My younger daughter

has pooram nakshatram.  Any advice would be gratefully accepted.

>  

> May God Bless you and yours,

>  

>

>

>

>

> --- On Fri, 11/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

>

>

> Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

> Re: Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.

>

> Friday, November 6, 2009, 10:13 PM

>

>

>  

Dear RCS Ji,

>  

> Sincere condolences for your terrible loss. This is the most unbearable loss

in Life. But please don't Beat Yourself Up on NOT performing remedial measures.

Events of this significance and immensity are Unstoppable. I believe in God but

also believe in Destiny. An Event of this magnitude happens for a purpose and

is pre-destined. No Remedial Measure, I don't care which Authority Prescibes it,

is going to Stop It.

>  

> This is just my personal opinion and the ONLY reason I share this is in the

hope that you STOP feeling Guilty about  NOT performing " remedial measures " .

LIFE is difficult as it is. There is no need to carry on the baggage of Guilt,

especially when the effectiveness of such measures is dubious at BEST.

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

Swami_rcs <swami.rcs (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.

>

>  

>

> Dear Mr Bohra,

> I had three children born in same Nakshatra Punarvasu out of total four

children.

> At prime of youth one out of three was brutially murdered and two are at

loggerhead

> None is prosperous.

> Dictums bears some truth on same Nakshatra janma However BPHS puts it in

different form.

> " If the birth takes place in the Nakshatras of the brother and the parents,

they have to undergo

>

>

>

>

> regards,

>

> rcs

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Sudan " <msbohra62@ ..>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > I have read some where that if a child born in same Nakshatra in a family

than he/she is harmful for there parents or elder brother/sister who have born

on same Nakshatra,h, how much extend it is right practically ?

> >

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > M.S.Bohra

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Mrutyunjayji,The remedy suggested by you appeals. My elder brother and I had the same nakshatra and there was great love between us. He was five years elder to me. He was a top-notcher in his studies. He did his B,Tech and M..tech from IIT, Kharagpur and then did his PhD from Birmingham University in UK and was holding very senior position. He passed away at the age of 46 years. At that time my mother was heartbroken and she told me that in our childhood an astrologer advised her to perform the nakshatra shanti for this same nakshatra but she did not do that.Regards,Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Sun, 11/8/09, jyotish <astrologer_mrutyunjay wrote:jyotish

<astrologer_mrutyunjay Re: Same Nakshatra born effects. Date: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 3:06 AM

Dear friend,

The immediate remedy lies in

Darshan of Mahakal Jyotirlingam at Ujjain

or daily recitation/meditati on of Maha Mrityunjay Mantra as much as possible at least for 108 days minimum.

This is a common remedy for same nakshatra birth used by astrologers of Uttarakhand as well as Varanasi area especially.

In my own case I have seen it working. Me and my son born under same Star-sub of Uttarashadha Dhanus.

Regards,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

(Consultancy out of group is not free)

ancient_indian_ astrology, K Gopu <kgopu_24@.. .> wrote:

>

> dear Manoj ji,

> I am reproducing down below a mail recd by me wherein three of the members of the

> family are same nakshthra born. the father is struggling to get a job.

> Â

> Balaji Subramaniam <bsubramaniam@ ...>

> Help

> "co.uk K Gopu" <kgopu_24@.. .>

> Friday, November 6, 2009, 6:35 PM

>

>

>

> Namaskaram Mr. Gopu,

> Â

> I am a member of Shaneeshwara group. I have seen you give advice to innumerable number of queries and have admired your efforts. I am really sorry to bother you with this query. Please feel free to ignore it if it is an imposition. I am writing because my situation has become extremely desperate. I lost my job six years ago. We are subsisting on my wife's income. Everything I try does not come to fruition. All the four members of my family are running 7 1/2 year Sani. Please help.

> Â

> My details are given below:

> Â

> Birth Name: Shankar Subramaniam

> Official Name: Balaji Subramaniam

> DOB: February 6, 1961

> Time of Birth: 02:28

> Place of Birth: New Delhi

> Â

> Â

> My wife and elder daughter also have hastha nakshatram. My younger daughter has pooram nakshatram. Any advice would be gratefully accepted.

> Â

> May God Bless you and yours,

> Â

>

>

>

>

> --- On Fri, 11/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...>

> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.

> Friday, November 6, 2009, 10:13 PM

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear RCS Ji,

> Â

> Sincere condolences for your terrible loss. This is the most unbearable loss in Life. But please don't Beat Yourself Up on NOT performing remedial measures. Events of this significance and immensity are Unstoppable. I believe in God but also believe in Destiny. An Event of this magnitude happens for a purpose and is pre-destined. No Remedial Measure, I don't care which Authority Prescibes it, is going to Stop It.

> Â

> This is just my personal opinion and the ONLY reason I share this is in the hope that you STOP feeling Guilty about NOT performing "remedial measures". LIFE is difficult as it is. There is no need to carry on the baggage of Guilt, especially when the effectiveness of such measures is dubious at BEST.

> Â

> Regards,

> Â -Manoj

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Swami_rcs <swami.rcs (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.

>

> Â

>

> Dear Mr Bohra,

> I had three children born in same Nakshatra Punarvasu out of total four children.

> At prime of youth one out of three was brutially murdered and two are at loggerhead

> None is prosperous.

> Dictums bears some truth on same Nakshatra janma However BPHS puts it in different form.

> "If the birth takes place in the Nakshatras of the brother and the parents, death takes place, without doubt, of the brother and the father, or mother, or they have to undergo

>

> death-like suffering. Therefore I am going to describe the remedial measures to be adopted to escape from these evil effects.

>

>

>

> regards,

>

> rcs

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sudan" <msbohra62@ ..> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > I have read some where that if a child born in same Nakshatra in a family than he/she is harmful for there parents or elder brother/sister who have born on same Nakshatra,h, how much extend it is right practically ?

> >

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > M.S.Bohra

> >

>