IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Quiz-2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

As per my understanding of the Natal chart and Transit, she faced an accident and was hospitalised. There is a possibility that her husband also died during the period.

If correct, i'll send the analysis.

Regards

Suprakash

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,I wanted to ask you if the event is positive or negative and then decided against it since it is not right when already many had given their views.The lady got a great 1/7 axis in her chart with gajakesari and nipuna yogas respectively which can not be missed.Navamsa is also repeating almost the same with varg jup and exal sun in 7th.The lumineries along with benefics are highly fortified.They should somehow give good results and i think this is the period for fructification with Mer-jup-mer.Mer the dasa/pratyantar nath in the naks of ven, YK deb in MT of mer in 8th H of surprises asp by mars 3,10.Jup the 11thL of gains titles,recognition,success etc with 6thL of employment.Mer with 7thL of position giver/husband sun (govt) in his own house in a nipuna yoga.It could be a title/recognition from govt/high position in employment/higher education(I.I.T etc) for son since mer is 5thL in 7th with 7th a RY as well.The event is either conected to her son or hasband but not her sinceL/12L is with ketu (restriction) in 12th(loss/moksha) and also sat is weak in shadbala.TRANSITS.Mer(dasa/pratyantar) with nat mer though retro and with jup(bhukti) in 7th with 7thL is almost clinching.But Mars the 3rd/10thL in 5th is also there?It could mean the efforts of self in career also gave a posisition(high since it is RY).Is the high position for self or husband?All these combinations are in 12th from transit lagna(virgo)ie the time given by Neelam ji.The 12thH of change as well as abroad is very much there.It could be a high position abroad for self/husband?I checked the Bhava chart here since i am not against any system/tool for clues.Jup in a friend's house in 12th and mer in 11th with sun the 7thL of Rasi(natal) and 12th L of Bhava (tr)!!Jup with Mars(guru mangal yoga) in both Rasi and Bhava surely means something special.Mer with sun in 11th in Bhava and in 12th in Rasi!!It could be gains abroad. Is it gain or loss since both 11/12 are repeating.Now the double transit of jup/sat in Rasi chart.Sat1,12 is in 5th aspg jup the 11th lord of Rasi as well as 11th H.Both jup and sat are aspg 11thH of Rasi.So the event should be positive/ gains.Is it self/husband?It should be husband only ,since sat is aspg 7th house as well as 7thL in 7th from natal and 12th from tr lagna!!.Another important thing is when tr sat asp nat sun there will be professional improvement according to sri K.N.Rao ji.Tr sat is aspg both nat and tr sun.I can safely conclude that it is professional gain for husband abroad.Let's also check jaimini karakas.Mo(AK) IN lagna in natal chart and in 12th from lagna in transit.So the self is not a beneficiary is confirmed.Sun(DK) IN 7TH BOTH NATAL AND TRANSIT with mer(AMK) AS WELL.CHARA DASA(K.N.R ji)sag-tau-pisc(aq?)Tau is K.A.L,sag is 8th from it and pisc is 11th.AK in 3rd,DK WITH AMK in 9th from sagAK in 10th with L/O sag/pisc and DK WITH AMK in 4th from TauAK in 12th with ....do..........................................6th from pisc.Picture is getting clearer with AK at a loss by being in 3/12 from sag/pisc in the race with DK.since DK is with amk,while AK with BK.Since DK IS WITH AMK in 9thH of a foreign country from sag,6thH of employment from pisc and 4th house of a fixed sign of comfirt from KAL/TAU. i conclude that the event is PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS/GAIN ABROAD FOR HUSBAND.This is what i see.I may be totally wrong as well since astrology is an ocean and i dont know where i am.....Regards,gopi. , Balasubramaniam Ramachandran <balsu46 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadhji,> >                   Namaste. Your words have energising effect on me. I started with very many doubts about my skills in this great art and that too before the members well versed in both in theory and practice. I made a wild card entry. All are serving aces and I am going on serving double faults.  A word about the choice of Lagna Sphuta. With the VD scheme from the Janma tara, the Mercury MD was running at the time of the issue. The Mercury MD may indicate so many things in general. Taking the Dasa from Lagna Sphuta, the other events had taken place - marriage , the birth of two sons - during the Mahadasa of Jupiter the 2nd Lord and Putrakaraka. But I thought that the Saturn, Ketu, Venus placements strongly indicated something out of the ordinary. So I had taken a bold step of thinking laterally. Anyhow I am enjoying the company of great scholars and enthusiatic members. I thank for your encouraging words. I am> not worried about the result.> > With regards> S.R.Balasubramaniam> > --- On Thu, 22/10/09, sreesog sreesog wrote:> > sreesog sreesog Re: Quiz-2> > Thursday, 22 October, 2009, 3:54 PM> > > > > > >  > > > > > > Dear Balasubramaniam ji,> > That was good and systematic effort, revealing the techniques used. Whether the prediction be write or wrong, I appreciate you for showing example to others 'who just speakout a result, without reasoning'; reminding them that in groups like ours and exercises like this it is not the result that matters but clarifying the methodology used. Learning can only happen based on revealed methodology used for approaching the question, and not from a mere prediction/result (whether it be right or wrong).> > My regards and appreciation to you for clearly presenting the methodology used for arriving at the derivation. :)> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh>

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh-ji,

Thanks a lot. It is Smile that keep us going.

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of sreesogThursday, October 22, 2009 5:25 PM Subject: Re: Quiz-2

Dear Chakraborty ji, Whether the prediction be right or wrong, I enjoyed reading your energizing mail, that would bring in a smile in every ones face, presenting the systematic approach you followed, well presented! I would love to read any number of mails from you - forget the accuracy of reading - that irrelevant, if the mails can be this interesting and affectionate. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear Forum> > As far as analyzing chart goes, I am a tire-less one.> Even after so many failures (close to 100%), I am not daunted !!> > I have used Astrodienst for sidereal (comes with Chitrapaksha> Ayanamsha)> > Anyway, my understanding is as below :> > 1) The happening is related to 7th house> Reason : I have tried Bhrigu Chakra Paddhati. The> events happened on 43rd year. So, it will be (3x12+7)th year.> That is related to 7th house.> > Again, event happened on approx 11th day of 43rd year.> So, it is related to Sun which is at < 1 degree.> (1 year = 30 degree, hence 1 degree = approx 12 days).> > 2) The event happened when Rahu is maturing (42nd-48th year)> So, will be related to Rahu. Rahu is in 6H in Rashi chart and> in 10th house in Navamsa. Probably a raj-yoga.> > However, actual implication not known to me.> > 3) I have checked 64th navamsa for all planets & following is the> result> > > Points> > Natal> > Navamsa> > 64th Navamsah> > Transit> > Lagna> > 2 Aq 20> > Libra> > Virgo 0-3 d 20> > > > Sun> > 0 Leo 50> > Aries> > Pisces 0-3 d 20> > 10 Leo> > Moon> > 24 Aq 53> > Taurus> > Virgo 23 d 20 - 26 d 40> > 0 Cp 30> > Mars> > 3 Ge 29> > Scorpio> > Sagi 3 d 20 -6 d 40> > 16 Leo 42> > Mercury> > 18 Leo 24> > Virgo> > Pisces 16 d 40 -20 d 0> > 4 Leo 23> > Jupiter> > 16 Aq 11> > Aqua> > Virgo 13 d 20 - 16 d 40> > 29 Leo 53> > Venus> > 16 Vir 9> > Taurus> > Aries 13 d 20- 16d 40> > 24 Ge 9> > (Saturn)> > 13 Cap 31> > Taurus> > Leo 13 d 20 -16 d 40> > 28 Ge 59> > Rahu> > 14 Cn 35> > Scorpio> > Aqua 13 d 20- 16 d 40> > 11 Ar 7> > Ketu> > 14 Cp 35> > Taurus> > Leo 13 d 20 - 16 d 40> > 11 Lib 7> > > > It could be seen that 3rd & 10th lord Mars is transiting 64th Navamsa> of LL Saturn & Ketu & just entering over Natal Mercury whcih is 5L & 8L.> > 4) The dasha MD is Mercury which is located in 7H. It is also> lord of 5H & 8H. The dasha I got was Mer-Rahu-Mars (I was using> C-Hari ayanamsha)> ________________________________> > Okay, the above is the compilation of information.> > The deduction part is most difficult. But it appears the result should> be related to Self, 7H, 3rd & 10H and 5 & 8H> > I have not tried to analyse the Dasha part...I can not understand> it.> > A couple of Guesses....> > a) A sudden fame - because 7H (image) & Sun was involved> with Mercury (5H & 8H) which have been activated due to> work (Mars-3rd & 10L activating and changing the self, LL)> or writing (3rd lord- writing).> > b) A work related activity taking the person for a long foreign> stay (7H -foreign residence, involving LL, also involving 8H> - change of residence too.)> > c) A sudden clarity about facts related to 7H..., changing the> whole life of the person.> (Reason ------from internet only. the following piece of info)> Rahu is supposed to reveal & repel Maya. In that case, the> relevant reasoning would be> > Mercury is related to 5H (love, affection ) & 8H (hidden)> and it is in 7H with 7L. The affair is getting exposed.> > Okay, no more guesses.> > Thanks for your PATIENCE !!!!.> > > regards> > Chakraborty> > > > > > Frankly, this is my limit of understanding> > ________________________________This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear All,It is really wonderful to see many learned members participating in the exercise. I thank them all.Some of the readings are also accompanied by beautiful presentation of reasoning. I am sure it will be good learning for us.

As I said earlier, we could close the quiz on 28th, but instead of declaring the results, I will give some clues for those who are somewhat close, to help them to pin point the exact happening.I thank Sreenadh ji for his intermittent encouragement of the participants.:-)

We still have a lot of time and I hope to have many more learned members share their readings.RegardsNeelam2009/10/23 Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2

Dear Sreenadh-ji,

Thanks a lot.  It is Smile that keep us going.

regards

Chakraborty 

On Behalf Of sreesogThursday, October 22, 2009 5:25 PM Subject: Re: Quiz-2

Dear Chakraborty ji,   Whether the prediction be right or wrong, I enjoyed reading your energizing mail, that would bring in a smile in every ones face, presenting the systematic approach you followed, well presented! I would love to read any number of mails from you - forget the accuracy of reading - that irrelevant, if the mails can be this interesting and affectionate. Love and regards,Sreenadh

, " Chakraborty, PL " <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear Forum> > As far as analyzing chart goes, I am a tire-less one.> Even after so many failures (close to 100%), I am not daunted !!> > I have used Astrodienst for sidereal (comes with Chitrapaksha> Ayanamsha)> > Anyway, my understanding is as below :> > 1) The happening is related to 7th house> Reason : I have tried Bhrigu Chakra Paddhati. The> events happened on 43rd year. So, it will be (3x12+7)th year.> That is related to 7th house.> > Again, event happened on approx 11th day of 43rd year.> So, it is related to Sun which is at < 1 degree.> (1 year = 30 degree, hence 1 degree = approx 12 days).> > 2) The event happened when Rahu is maturing (42nd-48th year)> So, will be related to Rahu. Rahu is in 6H in Rashi chart and> in 10th house in Navamsa. Probably a raj-yoga.> > However, actual implication not known to me.> > 3) I have checked 64th navamsa for all planets & following is the> result> > > Points> > Natal> > Navamsa> > 64th Navamsah> > Transit> > Lagna> > 2 Aq 20> > Libra> > Virgo 0-3 d 20> > > > Sun> > 0 Leo 50> > Aries> > Pisces 0-3 d 20> > 10 Leo> > Moon> > 24 Aq 53> > Taurus> > Virgo 23 d 20 - 26 d 40> > 0 Cp 30> > Mars> > 3 Ge 29> > Scorpio> > Sagi 3 d 20 -6 d 40> > 16 Leo 42> > Mercury> > 18 Leo 24> > Virgo> > Pisces 16 d 40 -20 d 0> > 4 Leo 23> > Jupiter> > 16 Aq 11> > Aqua> > Virgo 13 d 20 - 16 d 40> > 29 Leo 53> > Venus> > 16 Vir 9> > Taurus> > Aries 13 d 20- 16d 40> > 24 Ge 9> > (Saturn)> > 13 Cap 31> > Taurus> > Leo 13 d 20 -16 d 40> > 28 Ge 59> > Rahu> > 14 Cn 35> > Scorpio> > Aqua 13 d 20- 16 d 40> > 11 Ar 7> > Ketu> > 14 Cp 35> > Taurus> > Leo 13 d 20 - 16 d 40> > 11 Lib 7> > > > It could be seen that 3rd & 10th lord Mars is transiting 64th Navamsa> of LL Saturn & Ketu & just entering over Natal Mercury whcih is 5L & 8L.> > 4) The dasha MD is Mercury which is located in 7H. It is also> lord of 5H & 8H. The dasha I got was Mer-Rahu-Mars (I was using> C-Hari ayanamsha)> ________________________________> > Okay, the above is the compilation of information.> > The deduction part is most difficult. But it appears the result should> be related to Self, 7H, 3rd & 10H and 5 & 8H> > I have not tried to analyse the Dasha part...I can not understand> it.> > A couple of Guesses....> > a) A sudden fame - because 7H (image) & Sun was involved> with Mercury (5H & 8H) which have been activated due to> work (Mars-3rd & 10L activating and changing the self, LL)> or writing (3rd lord- writing).> > b) A work related activity taking the person for a long foreign> stay (7H -foreign residence, involving LL, also involving 8H> - change of residence too.)> > c) A sudden clarity about facts related to 7H..., changing the> whole life of the person.> (Reason ------from internet only. the following piece of info)> Rahu is supposed to reveal & repel Maya. In that case, the> relevant reasoning would be> > Mercury is related to 5H (love, affection ) & 8H (hidden)> and it is in 7H with 7L. The affair is getting exposed.> > Okay, no more guesses.> > Thanks for your PATIENCE !!!!.> > > regards> > Chakraborty> > > > > > Frankly, this is my limit of understanding> > ________________________________This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Gopi ji,Thank you for your participation and detailed explanation of your reading.I am sure members would find it very useful.RegardsNeelam2009/10/23 gopalakrishna <gopi_b927

Dear Neelam ji,I wanted to ask you if the event is positive or negative and then decided against it since it is not right when already many had given their views.The lady got a great 1/7 axis in her chart with gajakesari and nipuna yogas respectively which can not be missed.Navamsa is also repeating almost the same with varg jup and exal sun in 7th.The lumineries along with benefics are highly fortified.They should somehow give good results and i think this is the period for fructification with Mer-jup-mer

Guest guest

Thank you Neelam ji.I am awaiting for your clue(s)....Regards,gopi. , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Gopi ji,> > Thank you for your participation and detailed explanation of your reading.> I am sure members would find it very useful.> > Regards> Neelam> > 2009/10/23 gopalakrishna gopi_b927 > >> >> > *Dear Neelam ji,> > I wanted to ask you if the event is positive or negative and then decided> > against it since it is not right when already many had given their views.> >> > The lady got a great 1/7 axis in her chart with gajakesari and nipuna yogas> > respectively which can not be missed.Navamsa is also repeating almost the> > same with varg jup and exal sun in 7th.The lumineries along with benefics> > are highly fortified.They should somehow give good results and i think this> > is the period for fructification with Mer-jup-mer.> >> > Mer the dasa/pratyantar nath in the naks of ven, YK deb in MT of mer in 8th> > H of surprises asp by mars 3,10.Jup the 11thL of gains> > titles,recognition,success etc with 6thL of employment.Mer with 7thL of> > position giver/husband sun (govt) in his own house in a nipuna yoga.It could> > be a> > title/recognition from govt/high position in employment/higher> > education(I.I.T etc) for son since> > mer is 5thL in 7th with 7th a RY as well.> >> > The event is either conected to her son or hasband but not her sinceL/12L> > is with ketu (restriction) in 12th(loss/moksha) and also sat is weak in> > shadbala.> >> > TRANSITS.> > Mer(dasa/pratyantar) with nat mer though retro and with jup(bhukti) in 7th> > with 7thL is almost clinching.But Mars the 3rd/10thL in 5th is also there?It> > could mean the efforts of self in career also gave a posisition(high since> > it is RY).Is the high position for self or husband?> > All these combinations are in 12th from transit lagna(virgo)ie the time> > given by Neelam ji.The 12thH of> > change as well as abroad is very much there.It could be a high position> > abroad for self/husband?> >> > I checked the Bhava chart here since i am not against any system/tool for> > clues.Jup in a friend's house in 12th and mer in 11th with sun the 7thL of> > Rasi(natal) and 12th L of Bhava (tr)!!Jup with Mars(guru mangal yoga) in> > both Rasi and Bhava surely means something special.Mer with sun in 11th in> > Bhava and in 12th in Rasi!!It could be gains abroad. Is it gain or loss> > since both 11/12 are repeating.> > Now the double transit of jup/sat in Rasi chart.Sat1,12 is in 5th aspg jup> > the 11th lord of Rasi as well as 11th H.Both jup and sat are aspg 11thH of> > Rasi.So the event should be> > positive/ gains.Is it self/husband?It should be husband only ,since sat is> > aspg 7th house as well as 7thL in 7th from natal and 12th from tr> > lagna!!.Another important thing is when tr sat asp nat sun there will be> > professional improvement according to sri K.N.Rao ji.Tr sat is aspg both nat> > and tr sun.> > I can safely conclude that it is professional gain for husband abroad.> > Let's also check jaimini karakas.Mo(AK) IN lagna in natal chart and in 12th> > from lagna in transit.So the self is not a beneficiary is confirmed.Sun(DK)> > IN 7TH BOTH NATAL AND TRANSIT with mer(AMK) AS WELL.> >> > CHARA DASA(K.N.R ji)sag-tau-pisc(aq?)Tau is K.A.L,sag is 8th from it and> > pisc is 11th.> > AK in 3rd,DK WITH AMK in 9th from sag> > AK in 10th with L/O sag/pisc and DK WITH AMK in 4th from Tau> > AK in 12th with ....do..........................................6th from> > pisc.> > Picture is getting clearer with AK at a loss by being in 3/12 from sag/pisc> > in the race with DK.since DK is with amk,while AK with BK.> >> > Since DK IS WITH AMK in 9thH of a foreign country from sag,6thH of> > employment from pisc and 4th house of a fixed sign of comfirt from KAL/TAU.> > i conclude that the event is PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS/GAIN ABROAD FOR HUSBAND.> >> > This is what i see.I may be totally wrong as well since astrology is an> > ocean and i dont know where i am.....> > Regards,> > gopi.> > *> >> > , Balasubramaniam> > Ramachandran balsu46@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sreenadhji,> > >> > >                   Namaste. Your words have> > energising effect on me. I started with very many doubts about my skills> > in this great art and that too before the members well versed in both in> > theory and practice. I made a wild card entry. All are serving aces and> > I am going on serving double faults.  A word about the choice of Lagna> > Sphuta. With the VD scheme from the Janma tara, the Mercury MD was> > running at the time of the issue. The Mercury MD may indicate so manyÂ> > things in general. Taking the Dasa from Lagna Sphuta, the other events had> > taken place - marriage , the birth of two sons - during the Mahadasa of> > Jupiter the 2nd Lord and Putrakaraka. But I thought that the Saturn, Ketu,> > Venus placements strongly indicated something out of the ordinary. So I> > had taken a bold step of thinking laterally. Anyhow I am enjoying the> > company of great scholars and enthusiatic members. I thank for your> > encouraging words. I am> > > not worried about the result.> > >> > > With regards> > > S.R.Balasubramaniam> > >> > > --- On Thu, 22/10/09, sreesog sreesog@ wrote:> > >> > > sreesog sreesog@> > > Re: Quiz-2> > > > > > Thursday, 22 October, 2009, 3:54 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Â> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Balasubramaniam ji,> > >> > > That was good and systematic effort, revealing the techniques used.> > Whether the prediction be write or wrong, I appreciate you for showing> > example to others 'who just speakout a result, without reasoning'; reminding> > them that in groups like ours and exercises like this it is not the result> > that matters but clarifying the methodology used. Learning can only happen> > based on revealed methodology used for approaching the question, and not> > from a mere prediction/result (whether it be right or wrong).> > >> > > My regards and appreciation to you for clearly presenting the methodology> > used for arriving at the derivation. :)> > >> > > Love and regards,> > >> > > Sreenadh> > >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Balasubramaniam ji,I really appreciate your painstaking efforts to understand and delineate the event. We can discuss various aspects after the results are known.For the time being, I can tell you that the lady is indeed quite religious and spiritual, but as Sreeram ji says, there is no such landmark event related to her spiritual progress.

Thanks for the nice presentation of your reasoning.RegardsNeelam2009/10/23 Sre_eram <sreeram64

Dear Members,

I just happened to read analysis of Mr. Balasubramaniam, giving a spiritual link to the event under subject.   It is possible to interpret the event has a spiritual linkage for in the natal chart there are indirect linkages like 5HL + 8HL Mercury is exalted in navamsa,  Jupiter vargottam (here I am only taking Karatatwa of Jupiter not his ownership),  9HL Venus in 8H, aspected by 10HL Mars from 5H.  Here I have taken specific houses as ownership (instead of dual houses)for critical reasons,  combined with strong conjunction of Jupiter+ Moon in Lagna, with LL Saturn in 12H, with Ketu

All the above does show a person is god fearing and " deva(god) guna(good qualities) "  inclinations  by nature, hence, further development on spiritual side is NOT a landmark event at least to me.....

Thanks to Mr. Balasubramaniam for touching the spiritual side of the event.With regards,Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Pranams,Ms.Neelam guptaji,On 27th August 2004 the native was encountering Malefic Guru AD(Guru 2nd,11th lord associated with 6th lord Chandr in the lagna) in Mercury MD(Mercury 5th,8th lord associated with Sun in the 7th house).Guru is Bodhak to Mercury.5th lord Mercury in the 7th house would spoil family life of the native and Guru being its Bodhak,it would have hastened her family separation / food poisoning.Gochar Guru in the 8th house would have given her rOgha,sOkha,vinnaasana.5th house gochar Saturn would have given her Bhandhu-jena manusthaapa,litigation.Regards/ Dhananjayan--- On Wed, 21/10/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Quiz-2"" Wednesday, 21 October, 2009, 2:11 PM

Dear Friends,I think the best way to test our skills and to learn from them is to practice and practice. Blind charts are the best way to do that, as we have seen many times.I am presenting another case here to predict an event on a day in the life of this lady.

Birth details: Female 17 August 1962/19.00 hrs/Delhi (aquarius lagna)Event to be seen for : 27 August 2004

If there are any doubts/queries, please feel free to ask. Birth time is correct.Please send your readings latest by 28.10.09 midnight.Best wishes

Neelam

New Email addresses available on

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!

Guest guest

Dear Sreeram ji,

//1) Age of the native at the time of event = 32 yrs.//

2004-1962 = 42 years.

The age of the native at the time of event is 42 years and not 32 years. It

must be a typo from your part.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, " Sre_eram " <sreeram64

wrote:

>

> Dear members,

> Let me make my small analysis on this Quiz-2 posted by Neelam ji.

> Female, 17 Aug 1962, 19:00 hrs, Delhi. Event Date for Analysis =

> 27-Aug-2004

> Analysis:

> 1) Age of the native at the time of event = 32 yrs.

> 2) The dasha at the time of event =

> Merc-Jupiter-Mercury-Mars/RahuMercury repeating in sub-period. Mercury

> is 5HL & 8HL. Jupiter is 11HL + 2HL Mars is 3HL + 10HL.

> 3) Mercury is conjunct with Sun in 7H & Sun is 7HL.

> 4) The native may be a working lady, might have gained in competition

> i.e. promotion, which involved change of place or travel.(Mars 3HL +

> 10HL showing valor and 10H connection, Mars in 5H = punya(karmic) house

> activated. Sookshma sub-period Lord Mars hands over to Rahu in 6H,

> showing competition and abroad connection)

> 5) The native might be romantically linked culminated in a marriage or

> affair to a person of higher rank (5HL Mercury conjunct with Sun 7HL

> in 7H= can lead to romance or multiple affairs/relations)

> 6) Strong Jupiter has connection to 11H & 2H = both finance related +

> Mars & Jupiter both are upachaya related and " kama trikona lords

> activated "

> 7) Mercury conjunct with 7HL Sun in 7H indicates support to native.

> 8) Jupiter and Sun being strong - the inference that husband's death is

> incorrect. Infact it shows strong support or continuation of

> marriage.9) Mars is Yogi and Mercury is AvaYogi in this chart. In

> short, a even of celebration/achievement.

> With regards,Sreeram_Srinivas

>

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,

Yes, I made a mistake in the Age of the native at the time of event = 42

yrs (instead of earlier typed 32 yrs.)

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji,

1. Mer - Jup- Merc is a rewarding period for the native, gains and honors, wide

repute.

2. Horoscope has some vulnerability to husband as mars is placed in 5th and

aspects 8th the Mangalya Sthan, but there is availability of protection by Jup's

aspect on mars in 5th, 5th lord and 7th lord in 7th. Any protective cover given

by an aspect is subject to configuration in transit, Sat is not favorable in

transit, transits gemini, the sign of 5th house, wd aspect, Sun, 7th lord and

and Jup both, Sat conjoins Venus.

3. Moon the 6th lord is in lagna, 6th has rahu, rahu cönjoins mars in navamsa,

but, rahu is favorable in transit.

4. Native is a learned personality, however, wd have faced obstacles in

profession, wd have studied further while in profession.

5. I m not able to give crisp info on the event on particular date 27 aug 2004,

as sun is in debility, wd affect my power of judgement, I wd say -

1. A delayed reward should come as period shows gains.

2. A possibility to some negative happening to husband and children, but, do not

have much clarity at the very moment. After the event (if negative) ,still time

is very good, further gains.

Result, at 28th wd certainly help us, if more people are not trying by this

sunday, pls disclose result early, just a request.

Regards,

Utkal.

, " Sre_eram " <sreeram64

wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

> I just happened to read analysis of Mr. Balasubramaniam, giving a

> spiritual link to the event under subject.

> It is possible to interpret the event has a spiritual linkage for in the

> natal chart there are indirect linkages like 5HL + 8HL Mercury is

> exalted in navamsa, Jupiter vargottam (here I am only taking Karatatwa

> of Jupiter not his ownership), 9HL Venus in 8H, aspected by 10HL Mars

> from 5H. Here I have taken specific houses as ownership (instead of

> dual houses)for critical reasons, combined with strong conjunction of

> Jupiter+ Moon in Lagna, with LL Saturn in 12H, with Ketu

> All the above does show a person is god fearing and " deva(god) guna(good

> qualities) " inclinations by nature, hence, further development on

> spiritual side is NOT a landmark event at least to me.....

> Thanks to Mr. Balasubramaniam for touching the spiritual side of the

> event.

> With regards,Sreeram_Srinivas

>

Guest guest

Dear Balasubramaniam ji,vanakkam.I apreciate your effort/enthusiasm.Pl keep it up.It is those two that will lead to the result.If we put our best foot forward not bothering about result the result will any way be there.I think this is what BHAGWAN KRISHNA TOLD ARJUNA.Reg the quiz i am happy that you touched spiritual asp and also the lagna sputa dasas.I have also seen spiritual qualities in the given chart but did not mention since i felt it takes some more time for her to blossom since her L/12TH lord is sat with ketu the karaka for moksha in 12th H of moksha.sat is slow like me .Is it not?My father also got sat with ketu in lagna(sco) asp by jup from 5th (meena) and he was highly spiritual suddenly(martian sign) around his 60th yr till death in 70th yr.Love and regards,gopi. , Balasubramaniam Ramachandran <balsu46 wrote:>> Dear Shri Sreeram,> > Namaste. As I said earlier, what do I know in astrology. I am much enthused by the presence of the learned and their knowledgeable debate on various issues that has driven me to participate in the quiz. It is only normal that people like me are prone to lose sight of even the obvious things in our over desire to compete. Honestly I remember a sloka in Neethi sathka by Birthruhari wherein he says,> > " In the court of very learned men do you know what is the best BHOOSHANA for an ignorant novice- it is MOUNA ."> > It is only the encouraging words of the other learned members that sustain us in this pravaaga. I thank you for the kind words of encouragement.> > With best regards> S.R.Balasubramaniam> > --- On Fri, 23/10/09, Sre_eram sreeram64 wrote:> > Sre_eram sreeram64 Re: Quiz-2> > Friday, 23 October, 2009, 11:30 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Members,> > I just happened to read analysis of Mr. Balasubramaniam, giving a spiritual link to the event under subject. > It is possible to interpret the event has a spiritual linkage for in the natal chart there are indirect linkages like 5HL + 8HL Mercury is exalted in navamsa, Jupiter vargottam (here I am only taking Karatatwa of Jupiter not his ownership), 9HL Venus in 8H, aspected by 10HL Mars from 5H. Here I have taken specific houses as ownership (instead of dual houses)for critical reasons, combined with strong conjunction of Jupiter+ Moon in Lagna, with LL Saturn in 12H, with Ketu> All the above does show a person is god fearing and "deva(god) guna(good qualities)" inclinations by nature, hence, further development on spiritual side is NOT a landmark event at least to me.....> Thanks to Mr. Balasubramaniam for touching the spiritual side of the event.> With regards,Sreeram_Srinivas> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail./connectmore>

Guest guest

Dear All,I am producing the KP analysis based on the book of shri C R Bhatt "Nakshatra chintamani". Earlier one was based on traditional methods.I am very new in application of KP system, just it will help me to learn more properly. August 17, 1962Time: 19:00:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00" Delhi, IndiaDasa running : Mer\jup\mer on 27th aug 2004.Observation and analysis:Mercury's star lord is venus is in 8th house andlords 4 and 9, It occupies 7 and lords 5 & 8th.so it is significator of 8, 4,9,7,5,8.Mercury is not sublord of any cusps.Mercury's sublord is rahu. [here rahu indicate success fromopposition.] Jupiter's star lord Rahu occupies 6 , rahu's star lord isSaturn 12,12,1, : rahu owns sign moon 1,6.Jupiter is significator of 6,12,12,1,1,6.Jupiter is cuspal sub lord of 12 house only.Jupiter's sublord is venus. [venus indicate travel] Elimination of significators : [ this is totally my understanding and could be wrong]Venus is weak significator 8th house due to its debility occupancy and Mercury is also weak significator of 8th house as per order of strength. So I eliminate 8th house.12th house is strongest activated because of Jupiter. We see that 12,1,6,7,4,9,5 seems to be more activated. Transits on 27 aug 2004. Sun in leo in magha nakshtra of ketu.Mercury is retro in leo in magha nakshatra of ketu.Jupiter is in leo in uttara phalguni nakshatra of sun.Ketu in libra in swati nakshatra of rahu.Moon in Sagittarius in uttara shadha nakshatra of sun. All these indicate 7,9 & 11 activity which refer to good news.Now the possibilities are :1)For foreign travel 3,9,12 , moon & venus so there is strong possibilities. If we consider 3,9,12 from 5th house of children than it come to be 6,1,4. so dueto child native can move to long distance travel. [significators are 6,1,4,5,9,12] 2)For death of husband we need bhadak house is 3 (9thfrom 7th house) and marak house is 6,1,2 and saturn.This period is not showing that so possibilities is weak. 3) For Promotion in service 2,6,10,11 : Here 10 and 11 isnot activated so promotion is not there . 4)For change in service 1,5,9 are considered which againindicate strong possibility in change in service to new location. Bhaskerji and Bohraji can correct my understanding . :)Thankyou,Best Wishes,Vijay GoelJaipur. , "Sundar" <sundar190561 wrote:>> > My answer> > The lady was going thru, mer/jup/mer. > > natal houses signfied sub houses> mer 8,7,4,9,5 6> jup 6,1,2,11 8,4,9> mer 8,7,4,9,5 6> > > on transit date 27th aug, 2004> natal houses signfied sub houses> mer 7,8,5 8,6> jup 7,2,11 2 > mer 7,8,5 8,6> > mercury is aspected by sun in 7 & lord of 7> mercury is aspected by mars in 7th, lord of 3 & 10> mercury is aspected by rahu from 2nd> mercury is aspected by saturn from 5th, lord of 1 & 12> > THe husband would have got expired.> > Thanks..........Sundar> > > , neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear Friends,> > > > I think the best way to test our skills and to learn from them is to> > practice and practice. Blind charts are the best way to do that, as we have> > seen many times.> > > > I am presenting another case here to predict an event on a day in the life> > of this lady.> > > > Birth details: Female 17 August 1962/19.00 hrs/Delhi (aquarius lagna)> > > > Event to be seen for : 27 August 2004> > > > If there are any doubts/queries, please feel free to ask. Birth time is> > correct.> > > > *Please send your readings latest by 28.10.09 midnight.*> > > > Best wishes> > Neelam> >>

Guest guest

Dear Utkal Ji. Neelam Ji,

I would be grateful if the original deadline is maintained, so I can give my attempt to. This weekend is very busy and I hope to do it Monday or Tue, before deadline.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I understand the enthusiasm of Utkal Ji (and others who have already attempted).

Regards,

-Manoj

utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi Sent: Sat, October 24, 2009 4:41:23 AM Re: Quiz-2

Dear Neelam Ji,1. Mer - Jup- Merc is a rewarding period for the native, gains and honors, wide repute.2. Horoscope has some vulnerability to husband as mars is placed in 5th and aspects 8th the Mangalya Sthan, but there is availability of protection by Jup's aspect on mars in 5th, 5th lord and 7th lord in 7th. Any protective cover given by an aspect is subject to configuration in transit, Sat is not favorable in transit, transits gemini, the sign of 5th house, wd aspect, Sun, 7th lord and and Jup both, Sat conjoins Venus. 3. Moon the 6th lord is in lagna, 6th has rahu, rahu cönjoins mars in navamsa, but, rahu is favorable in transit.4. Native is a learned personality, however, wd have faced obstacles in profession, wd have studied further while in profession.5. I m not able to give crisp info on the event on particular date 27 aug 2004, as sun is in debility, wd affect my power of judgement, I wd say -

1. A delayed reward should come as period shows gains.2. A possibility to some negative happening to husband and children, but, do not have much clarity at the very moment. After the event (if negative) ,still time is very good, further gains.Result, at 28th wd certainly help us, if more people are not trying by this sunday, pls disclose result early, just a request.Regards,Utkal.ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sre_eram" <sreeram64@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Members,> I just happened to read analysis of Mr. Balasubramaniam, giving a> spiritual link to the event under subject.> It is possible to interpret the event has a spiritual linkage for in the> natal chart there are indirect linkages like 5HL +

8HL Mercury is> exalted in navamsa, Jupiter vargottam (here I am only taking Karatatwa> of Jupiter not his ownership), 9HL Venus in 8H, aspected by 10HL Mars> from 5H. Here I have taken specific houses as ownership (instead of> dual houses)for critical reasons, combined with strong conjunction of> Jupiter+ Moon in Lagna, with LL Saturn in 12H, with Ketu> All the above does show a person is god fearing and "deva(god) guna(good> qualities)" inclinations by nature, hence, further development on> spiritual side is NOT a landmark event at least to me.....> Thanks to Mr. Balasubramaniam for touching the spiritual side of the> event.> With regards,Sreeram_ Srinivas>

Guest guest

Dear Balasubramaniam ji,Vanakkam.I am also thrilled the mention of NISARG DATTA MAHARAJ and happy to inform you i read those books already.Love and regards,gopi. , Balasubramaniam Ramachandran <balsu46 wrote:>> Dear Gopiji,> > Vanakkam.Happy to see you again. Though I am not well trained or taught by good masters, I took the risk of entering into the ring only because of our group seniors and their encouragement. But basically I am always keeping spiritualism in my mind I am prone to look into that aspect in every chart. You have seen my chart. You know my nature. But honestly I am enjoying the magnanimity of the group seniors. I am honoured.> You have also given me the encouraging words.I thank a lot. I am a very moderated man for my age because I am fond of reading the books of Swami Nisargadatta Maharaj- I AM THAT and another title - POINTERS OF NISARGADATTA MAHARAJ. You should read those books. Gopiji, Honestly it will give you very good direct insights.We will again meet on this issue. God bless you.> > with best regards> S.R.Balasubramaniam> --- On Sat, 24/10/09, gopalakrishna gopi_b927 wrote:> > gopalakrishna gopi_b927 Re: Quiz-2> > Saturday, 24 October, 2009, 8:32 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Balasubramaniam ji,> vanakkam.I apreciate your effort/enthusiasm. Pl keep it up.It is those two that will lead to the result.If we put our best foot forward not bothering about result the result will any way be there.I think this is what BHAGWAN KRISHNA TOLD ARJUNA.> Reg the quiz i am happy that you touched spiritual asp and also the lagna sputa dasas.I have also seen spiritual qualities in the given chart but did not mention since i felt it takes some more time for her to blossom since her L/12TH lord is sat with ketu the karaka for moksha in 12th H of moksha.sat is slow like me .Is it not?My father also got sat with ketu in lagna(sco) asp by jup from 5th (meena) and he was highly spiritual suddenly(martian sign) around his 60th yr till death in 70th yr.> Love and regards,> gopi. > ancient_indian_ astrology, Balasubramaniam Ramachandran balsu46@ wrote:> >> > Dear Shri Sreeram,> > > > Namaste. As I said earlier, what do I know in astrology. I am much enthused by the presence of the learned and their knowledgeable debate on various issues that has driven me to participate in the quiz. It is only normal that people like me are prone to lose sight of even the obvious things in our over desire to compete. Honestly I remember a sloka in Neethi sathka by Birthruhari wherein he says,> > > > " In the court of very learned men do you know what is the best BHOOSHANA for an ignorant novice- it is MOUNA ."> > > > It is only the encouraging words of the other learned members that sustain us in this pravaaga. I thank you for the kind words of encouragement.> > > > With best regards> > S.R.Balasubramaniam> > > > --- On Fri, 23/10/09, Sre_eram sreeram64@ . wrote:> > > > Sre_eram sreeram64@ .> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Quiz-2> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Friday, 23 October, 2009, 11:30 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Members,> > > > I just happened to read analysis of Mr. Balasubramaniam, giving a spiritual link to the event under subject. > > It is possible to interpret the event has a spiritual linkage for in the natal chart there are indirect linkages like 5HL + 8HL Mercury is exalted in navamsa, Jupiter vargottam (here I am only taking Karatatwa of Jupiter not his ownership), 9HL Venus in 8H, aspected by 10HL Mars from 5H. Here I have taken specific houses as ownership (instead of dual houses)for critical reasons, combined with strong conjunction of Jupiter+ Moon in Lagna, with LL Saturn in 12H, with Ketu> > All the above does show a person is god fearing and "deva(god) guna(good qualities)" inclinations by nature, hence, further development on spiritual side is NOT a landmark event at least to me.....> > Thanks to Mr. Balasubramaniam for touching the spiritual side of the event.> > With regards,Sreeram_ Srinivas> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview. mail.. com/connectmore> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail./photos>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji,

This is a wonderful learning example. Let me give my humble attempt, please excuse me if it is a bit too long. I found this to be quite tricky and infact could be a few different events.

Those who find it too long, please scroll down and I have the key conclusions highlighted, if you are not interested in the analysis.

Birth details: Female 17 August 1962/19.00 hrs/Delhi (aquarius lagna)

Event to be seen for : 27 August 2004

Static Analysis:

Yogi: Mars, AvaYogi: Me Duplicate Yogi: MeDagdha Rashis: Capricon & Leo

Yoga Analysis:A wonderful GKY smack in the middle of the Lagna with a very nice almost FULL Moon and extremely strong Jupiter retro with dig bala. Only issue is that Moon is the 6L.

LL Saturn strong and well placed in 12H. However, Capricon is also a Dagdha Rashi. Saturn is also closely conjuct Ketu. Ketu influencing a planet in his own sign is very signifant. Dagdha rashi means it is good for 12H affairs but average for Lagna lord affairs.Both Ketu, Sa and 12H aspected by Ma.

Lagna has 2L/11L, 6L, aspected by 8L/5L Me and 7L Sun.

10L is very strong and well placed in the 5H with benefic aspect from very powerful Jupiter.

Luminaries: Moon is fullish and well placed and well conditioned by Jup but aspected by 8L and 7L.Sun is in his own house, BUT he is in Gandanta at 0 deg 49 minutes. This is very significant.

9L/4L Venus is unfortunately debilitated in 8H, gains some strength back in Navamsh, but is still weak (12th from 9th) and 8th from Lagna for Bhagyesh/Sukhesh is not pretty.

Gandanta Sun in own house in 7H. 5L/8L Me in 7H.

Me has the 8H as his MT sign and hence his 8H characterisitic will dominate.

Sun has tremendous varga bala, but a luminary does not gain much ground in divisional charts if it is weak in rashi chart.

Me is quite a potent Malefic in this chart. He is the 8L, 22nd Drekkana Lord, Lord of a dagdha rashi, placed almost smack in the middle of the 7H. So, he is the worst rogue in the block, sitting on prime real estate (7H). He gains further malefic strength by being exalted in Navamsh in the 12H. The 12H in Navamsh falls in the 8H in the Rashi, further strengthening his 8H power.

Ascendant is in the Nak of the Yogi planet Mars. Jupiter forms a potent dhana yoga in the Lagna. 11 house has a whopping 37 points in SAV. 10 H has healthy 30 points. All point to quite a materially comfortable life with possbility of sudden large gains through 11L.

Whether she will be able to enjoy it with the condition of 4L/9L Venus is another question.

Jupiter, Sun are Maraka lords. Jupiter's association with Sun and Me in the 1-7 axis incredibly amplify each other's maraka qualities. This is a potent combination to watch.

Incident happened in Me-Jupiter period (I am omitting the next level). Me is placed in 7H, Jupiter in 2H. Most planets transit 7H.

Since every house has a good and bad side, let me try go first determine if this Event is a positive or negative event.

Mars, Me, Ju, Su transiting the 7H with Sa and Ve the 5H and Rahu the 3H and Ke the 9H.

Of this Me, Jupiter, Sun are killers.Me is 22nd Drekkana lord, Sun is 64th Navamsha Lord, and all planets are transiting Leo a Dagdha Rashi.Plus SAV of the house of Transit is 21.Further Sa and Venus transiting Gemini. Sa is quite close to Ve and also aspecting all four planets transiting Leo.Rahu transiting 3H Aries is also aspecting the "Maraka Group" and Mars. Rahu is at 10 deg 07 min almost exact degree of

transit Sun. 8L Me in Transit is at 4d 24m, within 5 degree of Natal Sun and 7L cusp (and hence very close aspect on Asc cusp as well).

Ketu transiting 9H conjunct Natal venus and aspecting transit Venus and Sat. Natal Moon at 12th from Ascendant. Hence all these planets in Leo are transiting 8H from Moon and Moon is transiting 6H from this group of planets and 8H from Saturn and Venus.

So, it is clear to me from above transit scenario that the fundamental event in question is a TRAGEDY.

Scenario One: Domain 7 IS it a Marriage Tragedy?

So let us focus on 7H matters first:

This chart has enormous potential for Marital Discord.

it is clear that Moon and Jupiter's influence are key to protection, since 9L Venu is no help. So if transits can weaken Moon and Jupiter, situation is ripe for malefic influence.

It is fascinating to realise that from the 7H, Me becomes 2L/11L and Jupiter becomes 5L/8L, and the situation is almost the same, just in reverse. That is the dasha is now of 2L/11L and 5L/8L. Also from 7H, 7L is in 12H conjunct Ke aspected by Mars. So clearly Me dasha is not conducive for marital harmony.

All the analysis above gets reinforced because Lagna and Chandra Lagna and Jupiter Lagna are the same.

So we have to turn to the Navamsha for more clues. In the Rashi Dasha/Antar are 7/7, hence Neutral.In Navamsha, Me/Ju are 6/8 showing potential stress. But how bad can it be?Me is exalted in his own Rashi which is 8H in Lagna.Ju is Vargottam in the Navamsh which is Lagna in Rashi.Lagna of Navamsh is 9H is Rashi.Lagnesh of Navamsh is Venus who is in his own Navmasha of Taurus.Jupiter re-enforces his protective shield in the Navamsha quite powerfully.

Hence my conclusion from above is transit affliction to Jupiter and Moon is insufficient to weaken Jupiter's kavach enough to cause a monumental TRAGEDY (as hinted by the Maraka Group of Planets). Jupiter being Karak for husband and marriage for a woman is strong enough I feel to withstand this onslaught.

Hence 7H TRAGEDY is ruled out.

Scenario 2:

Since Me is also the 5L, let us explore the Children angle. Once again since the main event has been identified as a Maraka event, due to Jupiter's extradionary strength, any TRAGEDY concerning children is ruled out.

Scenario 3: Since 7H is heavily involved, we need to explore the Career Angle since 10th from the 10th is the 7H. First of all it is difficult to determine if the Lady has a Career. She has strong 10H credentials which means "Status in Society".

4L Venus in the 8H, deb could mean change or break in education or could mean that she may be very well educated but not working in the same field. Any way, the only possibility for a "Maraka" even to affect her career will be "losing her Job" or taking VRS (voluntary retirement). In D-10 already weak Sun is with Rahu, dasha lord Me is with Ke and exalted Antar lord Ju is with debilitated Mars. A "dramatic celebration event at work" is highly doubtful.

Hence any TRAGEDY involving "career" that results in "celebration or achievemnt" is not possible.

Scenario 4:

Let us go back to basics and explore the house significations:Me in this case is primarily the 8L (MT sign). 8H: Sudden accidents, Death, CHronic disease, Winning Lottery, Inheritance

etc.Jupiter: 11H (primary MT sign): Sudden windfall, Excessive Gains, Large acquisitionJupiter: 2H : Maraka, Killeramplified by association with 8L, 7L, 74, Wealth.Me: 5H: Children, creativity etc but being placed in Dagdha rashi this is suppressed (while 8Lordship is not suppressed due VRY like effect).

Since this is most probably a negative event, let us explore vulnerabilities in the chart.7H vulnerabilities have been explored and rejected.

The weakest planet in the chart is Venus. Venus is 4L/9L.9L status is especially weak since it is in 8H (12th from 9th) and debilitated.Venus even though in own sign, is in the 8H in Navamsha.4L/9L Venus has no benefic aspects but aspected by Mars.In Navamsha Ve is also with retro Sa (12L), Mo (6L) and Ketu.Venus's Rashi dispositor is 12th from it in Rashi.Same Me while exalted in Navamsh is still placed in 8H related to Rashi.Sun, karaka for Father is in Gandanta, conjunct 8L Me and aspected by 6L Moon and Marakesh Ju.Sun is placed in and ruler of a Dagdha Rashi.

Transits:Rahu transiting Aries at 10d 07m is almost exactly only transit Sun (10d 17m).Marakesh Jupiter and 8L/22 Drekkana L Me is conjunct SunMars is conjunct SunSaturn is aspecting Sun from GeminiSaturn is closely conjunct Venus 4L/9LKetu is aspecting Ma and Venus from 9HRahu/Ketu is in 3H/9H axis.3H = 12th from 4th and 7th from 9th indicating DEATH of parentsSun is the ruler of the 64th Navamsha hence LEO is a deadly signNatal Moon at 12th from Ascendant.

Hence all these planets in Leo are transiting 8H from Moon and Moon is transiting 6H from this group of planets and 8H from Saturn and Venus.

In Dwadasamsha, Both Mercury and Moon are debilitated Me/Ju have a 6/8 relationship in Dwadashamsha.Jupiter is much weaker in Dwadashamsha since he loses his directional strength. He is in the Amsha of Sun who has been severely weakened.

11H has 37 SAV, 7H has 21 SAV11H is also 3rd from the 9th and 8th from the 4thSituation is indicative of Large Gain from an even Larger Loss.

Hence the only logical and possible scenario that ties together 8L/12L/2L is DEATH of a parent, resulting in large inheritance for the lady. Since a married woman considers her husband's parents also as her parents, this could be either her or her husband's parent(s), death that resulted in a substantial inheritance.

I might be completely off, but I am happy I have made a sincere attempt with focus on traditional techniques.

Thanks Neelam Ji for this wonderful Quiz and learning opportunity.

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Wed, October 21, 2009 1:41:06 AM Quiz-2

Dear Friends,I think the best way to test our skills and to learn from them is to practice and practice. Blind charts are the best way to do that, as we have seen many times.I am presenting another case here to predict an event on a day in the life of this lady.Birth details: Female 17 August 1962/19.00 hrs/Delhi (aquarius lagna)Event to be seen for : 27 August 2004If there are any doubts/queries, please feel free to ask. Birth time is correct.Please send your readings latest by 28.10.09 midnight.Best wishesNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Group,So far we've received 18 responses to this quiz. I am giving these names. Kindly let me know if I've missed anyone.

Shyam S KansalChiranjiv MehtaAngelina JolieSreenadhVijay Goel (2 responses)

K.GopuSudhirS.R.Balasubramaniam (2 responses)ChakrabortyRadha (2 responses)SundarSuprakashGopiSheevaniSreeram_SrinivasDhananjayan

UtkalManoj Chandran

It is encouraging to have many learned members participate in such exercises. However, there are some regular members who have not yet participated in this quiz.I would request them to join us. It is only to put our skills to test and learn from others.

There is still plenty of time, We close on 28th midnight. Hope to see more dare-devils come forward.Thanks and RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Renu ji,We shall wait for your reading of course. Please take your time.RegardsNeelam2009/10/25 renunw <renunw

Dear Neelam ji,

Every time I try to concentrate on this quiz some other event demands my attention. This is not an excuse but my inability to grasp the meaning of the chart. But I will surely send my answer before the dead line:)

blessings,

Renu

, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Group,

>

> So far we've received 18 responses to this quiz. I am giving these names.

> Kindly let me know if I've missed anyone.

>

> 1. Shyam S Kansal

> 2. Chiranjiv Mehta

> 3. Angelina Jolie

> 4. Sreenadh

> 5. Vijay Goel (2 responses)

> 6. K.Gopu

> 7. Sudhir

> 8. S.R.Balasubramaniam (2 responses)

> 9. Chakraborty

> 10. Radha (2 responses)

> 11. Sundar

> 12. Suprakash

> 13. Gopi

> 14. Sheevani

> 15. Sreeram_Srinivas

> 16. Dhananjayan

> 17. Utkal

> 18. Manoj Chandran

>

>

> It is encouraging to have many learned members participate in such

> exercises. However, there are some regular members who have not yet

> participated in this quiz.

> I would request them to join us. It is only to put our skills to test and

> learn from others.

>

> There is still plenty of time, We close on 28th midnight. Hope to see more

> dare-devils come forward.

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

Thanks but I will not take anymore time as it would not be fair. Besides I am

getting influenced by some of the earlier answers.

Just a short analysis...

I feel the event is a negative one. She got divorced/separated from her husband.

Sun in the 7th in both Lagna and Navamsa charts is not helpful to marriage.

Vimosttari Dasha as already mentioned by almost everyone is Me/Ju/Me. These

planets affect 7th house both in natal and transit chart in 27th August 2004.

Additionally Sun, Mars and Rahu too influence the 7th house of the transit

chart. These are all separative planets.

AD lord Jupiter is in Rahu's star in the 6th house of natal chart. Mercury is in

the star of debilitated Venus placed in the 8th house. This too indicates that

houses flanking the 7th house been activated.

Jupiter a Sathvic acquires Thamasic nature by being in Rahu's star. This would

not give good results.

I don't know how far this is reliable ..but if we were to consider SD and PAD it

would be Mars and Sun respectively on this day. Thus we can see Sun's role here.

If we go to the next Dasha Me/Ju/Sa, Sa the LL is placed in the 12th house.

After that Ketu MD commences, again placed in the 12th. 12th house is in RKA.

4th lord Venus is debilitated. From these too I gather that she left her

homeland...may be after separation from husband. Finally my

conclusion...hopefully not influenced by other readings, is that the marriage

ended for this lady.

Neelam ji, thanks for the quiz. It really took lot of time for me to do even

this much!

blessings,

Renu

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Renu ji,

>

> We shall wait for your reading of course. Please take your time.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

> 2009/10/25 renunw <renunw

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam ji,

> >

> > Every time I try to concentrate on this quiz some other event demands my

> > attention. This is not an excuse but my inability to grasp the meaning of

> > the chart. But I will surely send my answer before the dead line:)

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> > --- In

<%40.\

com>,

> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Group,

> > >

> > > So far we've received 18 responses to this quiz. I am giving these names.

> > > Kindly let me know if I've missed anyone.

> > >

> > > 1. Shyam S Kansal

> > > 2. Chiranjiv Mehta

> > > 3. Angelina Jolie

> > > 4. Sreenadh

> > > 5. Vijay Goel (2 responses)

> > > 6. K.Gopu

> > > 7. Sudhir

> > > 8. S.R.Balasubramaniam (2 responses)

> > > 9. Chakraborty

> > > 10. Radha (2 responses)

> > > 11. Sundar

> > > 12. Suprakash

> > > 13. Gopi

> > > 14. Sheevani

> > > 15. Sreeram_Srinivas

> > > 16. Dhananjayan

> > > 17. Utkal

> > > 18. Manoj Chandran

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > It is encouraging to have many learned members participate in such

> > > exercises. However, there are some regular members who have not yet

> > > participated in this quiz.

> > > I would request them to join us. It is only to put our skills to test and

> > > learn from others.

> > >

> > > There is still plenty of time, We close on 28th midnight. Hope to see

> > more

> > > dare-devils come forward.

> > >

> > > Thanks and Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh Ji and Renu Ji,

Thank you for both your view points. May I ask both of you a question since both your conclusions were the same? How come she did not get divorced in the previous antar dasha Me-Rahu? Rahu is in 6H, disposited by 6L Moon. Moon directly aspects Me, 7H, 7L. Me/Rahu are in 12/2 postion. Mighty Jupiter does not aspect Rahu. Sounds like the perfect divorce antar dasha to me.

This is only for discussion purposes. Because once the answer is announced, then people stop dicussion. So now is the opportunity to discuss. You both might very well be correct, this is just to enhance understanding.

Regards,

-Manoj

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 Sent: Sun, October 25, 2009 11:27:17 AMRe: Quiz-2

Dear Neelam Ji,

The asc of this native chart is just on the border line.Therefore I am in doubt of birth time.

However assuming the correct time,"May I say that this lady might have got divorce legally" from her husband due to disharmony in her married life?

This lady does not have marital bliss in her life.

The 9th lord Ve has gone to 8th house and casting his aspect on 2nd.

The natural karak of marriage is being aspected by Ma a malefice and firy planet.

Ve is also debilitated.

Su another firy planet and Me the 8th lord occupy 7th house thus diminishing the fruits of

7th house matter.

2nd house is 8th from 7th and this house is aspected by another malefic Sa.

2nd lord has gone to 12th from its own house and conjunct with 6th lord Mo. Both Mo and Ju aspects 7th and its lord.

So all these parameter sttes that there have been conflict between the spouse and thus fade up with their marital happiness thereby getting divorce on the said date.

In navamnsa also 2nd occupy two malefics Ma, Ra and aspected by Sa.

Mo the 6th lord of rasi is in 8th in D9.

Me the main lord is in 12th .

Ju the 2nd lord of rasi occupy 6th in D9.

Main lord Me is in Ve star occupying 8th and antara lord Ju is in Ra star occupy 6th house.

Thus there is involvement of 6th house/lord for 2nd house matter.

I can say that there might have been completed the legal procedure for accomplishing the divorce.

With warm regards.

Ramesh Mishra rcmastro--- On Wed, 21/10/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com> wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Quiz-2"ancient_indian_ astrology" <ancient_indian_ astrology>Wednesday, 21 October, 2009, 2:11 PM

Dear Friends,I think the best way to test our skills and to learn from them is to practice and practice. Blind charts are the best way to do that, as we have seen many times.I am presenting another case here to predict an event on a day in the life of this lady.Birth details: Female 17 August 1962/19.00 hrs/Delhi (aquarius lagna)Event to be seen for : 27 August 2004If there are any doubts/queries, please feel free to ask. Birth time is correct.Please send your readings latest by 28.10.09 midnight.Best wishesNeelam

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

First of all I am not assuming that my answer to the quiz is 100% accurate. The

chart looked so complicated, indicating many possibilities. To tell you frankly,

the death of father and inheritance mentioned by you struck my mind too on an

earlier occasion. It was just a flash of a thought even before seen your answer.

Coming to the point, I will try to explain as best as possible with the little

knowledge I have.

Rahu is in the nakshastra of Saturn. A thamasic planet in the star of another

thamasic planet would not give bad/negative results generally.

Let me quote here R. Gopalkrishna Row [Meena] here.

//Sathvic planets give good results when they remain pure and unalloyed, in

Sathvic nature. The same applies to Rajasic and Thamsic planets.

It is not very harmful if the Sathvic and Rajasic planets get Rajasic and

Sathvic natures respectively; but they should never acquire Thamasic nature,

And, the Thamasic planets should never get Rajasic nature if they are to give

satisfactory results. Extremely bad results occur if the Tamasic planets get

Rajasic nature.//

Hence Rahu would have saved marriage for the time being....though God only knows

whether to go through an unhappy marriage is a negative/positive event!

On the other hand giving full credit to your points, the problem would have

started during Me/Ra period. Jupiter aspects Rahu since Ju is retrograde...Does

it not?

Wish I could be more clear..

blessings,

Renu

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Ramesh Ji and Renu Ji,

>

> Thank you for both your view points. May I ask both of you a question

since both your conclusions were the same? How come she did not get divorced in

the previous antar dasha Me-Rahu? Rahu is in 6H, disposited by 6L Moon. Moon

directly aspects Me, 7H, 7L. Me/Rahu are in 12/2 postion. Mighty Jupiter does

not aspect Rahu. Sounds like the perfect divorce antar dasha to me.

>  

> This is only for discussion purposes. Because once the answer is announced,

then people stop dicussion. So now is the opportunity to discuss. You both might

very well be correct, this is just to enhance understanding.

>

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002

>

> Sun, October 25, 2009 11:27:17 AM

> Re: Quiz-2

>

>  

> Dear Neelam Ji,

> The asc of this native chart is just on the border line.Therefore I am in

doubt of birth time.

> However assuming the correct time, " May I say that this lady might have got

divorce legally " from her husband due to disharmony in her married life?

> This lady does not have marital bliss in her life.

> The 9th lord Ve has gone to 8th house and casting his aspect on 2nd.

> The natural karak of marriage is being aspected by Ma a malefice and firy

planet.

> Ve is also debilitated.

> Su another firy planet and Me the 8th lord occupy 7th house thus diminishing

the fruits of

> 7th house matter.

> 2nd house is 8th from 7th and this house is aspected by another malefic Sa.

> 2nd lord has gone to 12th from its own house and conjunct with  6th lord Mo.

Both Mo and Ju aspects 7th and its lord.

> So all these parameter sttes that there have been conflict between the spouse

and thus fade up with their marital happiness thereby getting divorce on the

said date.

> In navamnsa also 2nd occupy two malefics Ma, Ra and aspected by Sa.

> Mo the 6th lord of rasi is in 8th in D9.

> Me the main lord is in 12th .

> Ju the 2nd lord of rasi occupy 6th in D9.

> Main  lord  Me is in Ve star occupying 8th and antara lord Ju is in Ra star

occupy 6th house.

> Thus there is involvement of 6th house/lord for 2nd house matter.

> I can say that there might have been completed the legal procedure for

accomplishing the divorce.

> With warm regards.

> Ramesh Mishra   

>

> rcmastro

>

> --- On Wed, 21/10/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com> wrote:

>

>

> >neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

> >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Quiz-2

> > " ancient_indian_ astrology " <ancient_indian_ astrology>

> >Wednesday, 21 October, 2009, 2:11 PM

> >

> >

> > 

> >Dear Friends,

> >

> >I think the best way to test our skills and to learn from them is to practice

and practice. Blind charts are the best way to do that, as we have seen many

times.

> >

> >I am presenting another case here to predict an event on a day in the life of

this lady.

> >

> >Birth details: Female 17 August 1962/19.00 hrs/Delhi (aquarius lagna)

> >

> >Event to be seen for : 27 August 2004

> >

> >If there are any doubts/queries, please feel free to ask. Birth time is

correct.

> >

> >Please send your readings latest by 28.10.09 midnight.

> >

> >Best wishes

> >Neelam

> >

> >

> >

>

> India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

//Me is quite a potent Malefic in this chart. //

Yes, indeed and you have covered almost everything. Just allow me to add one

more thing to Mercury's negativity in this chart.

Sri KN Rao's in his book " Astrology, Destiny and the Wheel of Time " explains

that dasha of lords whose nakshastra is that of 3rd, 5th or 7th from birth

nakshastra of Moon would give difficult periods, sometimes even causing death if

the calculation of longevity leads to that conclusion.

Here the nakshastra of Moon is Jupiter. Thus periods of Mercury, Venus and Moon

would be basically difficult.

blessings,

Renu

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Neelam Ji,

>

> This is a wonderful learning example. Let me give my humble attempt, please

excuse me if it is a bit too long. I found this to be quite tricky and infact

could be a few different events.

>

> Those who find it too long, please scroll down and I have the key conclusions

highlighted, if you are not interested in the analysis.

>

> Birth details: Female 17 August 1962/19.00 hrs/Delhi (aquarius lagna)

> Event to be seen for : 27 August 2004

>

> Static Analysis:

> Yogi: Mars, AvaYogi: Me  Duplicate Yogi: Me

> Dagdha Rashis: Capricon & Leo

>

> Yoga Analysis:

> A wonderful GKY smack in the middle of the Lagna with a very nice almost FULL

Moon and extremely strong Jupiter retro with dig bala. Only issue is that Moon

is the 6L.

>

> LL Saturn strong and well placed in 12H. However, Capricon is also a Dagdha

Rashi. Saturn is also closely conjuct Ketu. Ketu influencing a planet in his own

sign is very signifant. Dagdha rashi means it is good for 12H affairs but

average for Lagna lord affairs.Both Ketu, Sa and 12H aspected by Ma.

>

> Lagna has 2L/11L, 6L, aspected by 8L/5L Me and 7L Sun.

> 10L is very strong and well placed in the 5H with benefic aspect from very

powerful Jupiter.

>

> Luminaries: Moon is fullish and well placed and well conditioned by Jup but

aspected by 8L and 7L.

> Sun is in his own house, BUT he is in Gandanta at 0 deg 49 minutes. This is

very significant.

> 9L/4L Venus is unfortunately debilitated in 8H, gains some strength back in

Navamsh, but is still weak (12th from 9th) and 8th from Lagna for

Bhagyesh/Sukhesh is not pretty.

>

> Gandanta Sun in own house in 7H. 5L/8L Me in 7H.

> Me has the 8H as his MT sign and hence his 8H characterisitic will dominate.

> Sun has tremendous varga bala, but a luminary does not gain much ground in

divisional charts if it is weak in rashi chart.

>

> Me is quite a potent Malefic in this chart. He is the 8L, 22nd Drekkana Lord,

Lord of a dagdha rashi, placed almost smack in the middle of the 7H. So, he is

the worst rogue in the block, sitting on prime real estate (7H). He gains

further malefic strength by being exalted in Navamsh in the 12H. The 12H in

Navamsh falls in the 8H in the Rashi, further strengthening his 8H power.

>

> Ascendant is in the Nak of the Yogi planet Mars. Jupiter forms a potent dhana

yoga in the Lagna. 11 house has a whopping 37 points in SAV. 10 H has healthy 30

points. All point to quite a materially comfortable life with possbility of

sudden large gains through 11L.

> Whether she will be able to enjoy it with the condition of 4L/9L Venus is

another question.

>

> Jupiter, Sun are Maraka lords. Jupiter's association with Sun and Me in the

1-7 axis incredibly amplify each other's maraka qualities. This is a potent

combination to watch.

>

> Incident happened in Me-Jupiter period (I am omitting the next level). Me is

placed in 7H, Jupiter in 2H. Most planets transit 7H.

>

> Since every house has a good and bad side, let me try go first determine if

this Event is a positive or negative event.

>

> Mars, Me, Ju, Su transiting the 7H with Sa and Ve the 5H and Rahu the 3H and

Ke the 9H.

> Of this Me, Jupiter, Sun are killers.

> Me is 22nd Drekkana lord, Sun is 64th Navamsha Lord, and all planets are

transiting Leo a Dagdha Rashi.

> Plus SAV of the house of Transit is 21.

> Further Sa and Venus transiting Gemini. Sa is quite close to Ve and also

aspecting all four planets transiting Leo.

> Rahu transiting 3H Aries is also aspecting the " Maraka Group " and Mars. Rahu

is at 10 deg 07 min almost exact degree of

> transit Sun.

> 8L Me in Transit is at 4d 24m, within 5 degree of Natal Sun and 7L cusp (and

hence very close aspect on Asc cusp as well).

> Ketu transiting 9H conjunct Natal venus and aspecting transit Venus and Sat.

> Natal Moon at 12th from Ascendant.

> Hence all these planets in Leo are transiting 8H from Moon and Moon is

transiting 6H from this group of planets and 8H from Saturn and Venus.

>

> So, it is clear to me from above transit scenario that the fundamental event

in question is a TRAGEDY.

>

> Scenario One: Domain 7

>  IS it a Marriage Tragedy?

> So let us focus on 7H matters first:

> This chart has enormous potential for Marital Discord.

> it is clear that Moon and Jupiter's influence are key to protection, since 9L

Venu is no help. So if transits can weaken Moon and Jupiter, situation is ripe

for malefic influence.

> It is fascinating to realise that from the 7H, Me becomes 2L/11L and Jupiter

becomes 5L/8L, and the situation is almost the same, just in reverse. That is

the dasha is now of 2L/11L and 5L/8L. Also from 7H, 7L is in 12H conjunct Ke

aspected by Mars. So clearly Me dasha is not conducive for marital harmony.

>

> All the analysis above gets reinforced because Lagna and Chandra Lagna and

Jupiter Lagna are the same.

>

> So we have to turn to the Navamsha for more clues. In the Rashi Dasha/Antar

are 7/7, hence Neutral.

> In Navamsha, Me/Ju are 6/8 showing potential stress. But how bad can it be?

> Me is exalted in his own Rashi which is 8H in Lagna.

> Ju is Vargottam in the Navamsh which is Lagna in Rashi.

> Lagna of Navamsh is 9H is Rashi.

> Lagnesh of Navamsh is Venus who is in his own Navmasha of Taurus.

> Jupiter re-enforces his protective shield in the Navamsha quite powerfully.

> Hence my conclusion from above is transit affliction to Jupiter and Moon is

insufficient to weaken Jupiter's kavach enough to cause a monumental TRAGEDY (as

hinted by the Maraka Group of Planets). Jupiter being Karak for husband and

marriage for a woman is strong enough I feel to withstand this onslaught.

>

> Hence 7H TRAGEDY is ruled out.

>  

> Scenario 2:

> Since Me is also the 5L, let us explore the Children angle. Once again since

the main event has been identified as a Maraka event, due to Jupiter's

extradionary strength, any TRAGEDY concerning children is ruled out.

>

> Scenario 3: Since 7H is heavily involved, we need to explore the Career Angle

since 10th from the 10th is the 7H. First of all it is difficult to determine if

the Lady has a Career. She has strong 10H credentials which means " Status in

Society " .

>

> 4L Venus in the 8H, deb could mean change or break in education or could mean

that she may be very well educated but not working in the same field. Any way,

the only possibility for a " Maraka " even to affect her career will be " losing

her Job " or taking VRS (voluntary retirement). In D-10 already weak Sun is with

Rahu, dasha lord Me is with Ke and exalted Antar lord Ju is with debilitated

Mars. A " dramatic celebration event at work " is highly doubtful.

>

> Hence any TRAGEDY involving " career " that results in " celebration or

achievemnt " is not possible.

>  

> Scenario 4:

> Let us go back to basics and explore the house significations:

> Me in this case is primarily the 8L (MT sign). 8H: Sudden accidents, Death,

CHronic disease, Winning Lottery, Inheritance

> etc.

> Jupiter: 11H (primary MT sign): Sudden windfall, Excessive Gains, Large

acquisition

> Jupiter: 2H : Maraka, Killeramplified by association with 8L, 7L, 74, Wealth.

> Me: 5H: Children, creativity etc but being placed in Dagdha rashi this is

suppressed (while 8Lordship is not suppressed due VRY like effect).

>

> Since this is most probably a negative event, let us explore vulnerabilities

in the chart.

> 7H vulnerabilities have been explored and rejected.

>

> The weakest planet in the chart is Venus. Venus is 4L/9L.

> 9L status is especially weak since it is in 8H (12th from 9th) and

debilitated.

> Venus even though in own sign, is in the 8H in Navamsha.

> 4L/9L Venus has no benefic aspects but aspected by Mars.

> In Navamsha Ve is also with retro Sa (12L), Mo (6L) and Ketu.

> Venus's Rashi dispositor is 12th from it in Rashi.

> Same Me while exalted in Navamsh is still placed in 8H related to Rashi.

> Sun, karaka for Father is in Gandanta, conjunct 8L Me and aspected by 6L Moon

and Marakesh Ju.

> Sun is placed in and ruler of a Dagdha Rashi.

>  

> Transits:

> Rahu transiting Aries at 10d 07m is almost exactly only transit Sun (10d 17m).

> Marakesh Jupiter and 8L/22 Drekkana L Me is conjunct Sun

> Mars is conjunct Sun

> Saturn is aspecting Sun from Gemini

> Saturn is closely conjunct Venus 4L/9L

> Ketu is aspecting Ma and Venus from 9H

> Rahu/Ketu is in 3H/9H axis.

> 3H = 12th from 4th and 7th from 9th indicating DEATH of parents

> Sun is the ruler of the 64th Navamsha hence LEO is a deadly sign

> Natal Moon at 12th from Ascendant.

> Hence all these planets in Leo are transiting 8H from Moon and Moon is

transiting 6H from this group of planets and 8H from

>

> In Dwadasamsha, Both Mercury and Moon are debilitated Me/Ju have a 6/8

relationship in Dwadashamsha.

> Jupiter is much weaker in Dwadashamsha since he loses his directional

strength. He is in the Amsha of Sun who has been  severely weakened.

> 11H has 37 SAV, 7H has 21 SAV

> 11H is also 3rd from the 9th and 8th from the 4th

> Situation is indicative of Large Gain from an even Larger Loss.

>

> Hence the only logical and possible scenario that ties together 8L/12L/2L is

DEATH of a parent, resulting in large inheritance for the lady. Since a married

woman considers her husband's parents also as her parents, this could be either

her or her husband's parent(s), death that resulted in a substantial

inheritance.

>

> I might be completely off, but I am happy I have made a sincere attempt with

focus on traditional techniques.

>

> Thanks Neelam Ji for this wonderful Quiz and learning opportunity.

>

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

>

> Wed, October 21, 2009 1:41:06 AM

> Quiz-2

>

>  

> Dear Friends,

>

> I think the best way to test our skills and to learn from them is to practice

and practice. Blind charts are the best way to do that, as we have seen many

times.

>

> I am presenting another case here to predict an event on a day in the life of

this lady.

>

> Birth details: Female 17 August 1962/19.00 hrs/Delhi (aquarius lagna)

>

> Event to be seen for : 27 August 2004

>

> If there are any doubts/queries, please feel free to ask. Birth time is

correct.

>

> Please send your readings latest by 28.10.09 midnight.

>

> Best wishes

> Neelam

>

>

>

> Saturn and Venus.

>

Guest guest

dear Manoj ji

U have given an exhasutive analysis and presentation. However I have

a query. U have finally concluded that the native's parents or parents-in -law

would have passed away. In south the general approach of knowing the death

of parents who are sick is to analyse the chart of the eldest son or the youngest

son. I dont know what the ancient texts say.

Here the native is a female unless and until she is the only child to their parents

then u can always analyse the chart on the possible death of the parents.

In case of the parents-in-llaw the native's husband's chart can only confirm

abt the possible death.

I would request u or Neelamji or anybody who has knowledge in these aspects

to clarify.

Once again thanks for the exhaustive analysis and presentation.

good wishes,

k.gopu--- On Sun, 10/25/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Quiz-2 Date: Sunday, October 25, 2009, 6:39 PM

Dear Neelam Ji,

This is a wonderful learning example. Let me give my humble attempt, please excuse me if it is a bit too long. I found this to be quite tricky and infact could be a few different events.

Those who find it too long, please scroll down and I have the key conclusions highlighted, if you are not interested in the analysis.

Static Analysis:

Yoga Analysis:A wonderful GKY smack in the middle of the Lagna with a very nice almost FULL Moon and extremely strong Jupiter retro with dig bala. Only issue is that Moon is the 6L.

LL Saturn strong and well placed in 12H. However, Capricon is also a Dagdha Rashi. Saturn is also closely conjuct Ketu. Ketu influencing a planet in his own sign is very signifant. Dagdha rashi means it is good for 12H affairs but average for Lagna lord affairs.Both Ketu, Sa and 12H aspected by Ma.

10L is very strong and well placed in the 5H with benefic aspect from very powerful Jupiter.

Luminaries: Moon is fullish and well placed and well conditioned by Jup but aspected by 8L and 7L.Sun is in his own house, BUT he is in Gandanta at 0 deg 49 minutes. This is very significant.

9L/4L Venus is unfortunately debilitated in 8H, gains some strength back in Navamsh, but is still weak (12th from 9th) and 8th from Lagna for Bhagyesh/Sukhesh is not pretty.

Sun has tremendous varga bala, but a luminary does not gain much ground in divisional charts if it is weak in rashi chart.

Me is quite a potent Malefic in this chart. He is the 8L, 22nd Drekkana Lord, Lord of a dagdha rashi, placed almost smack in the middle of the 7H. So, he is the worst rogue in the block, sitting on prime real estate (7H). He gains further malefic strength by being exalted in Navamsh in the 12H. The 12H in Navamsh falls in the 8H in the Rashi, further strengthening his 8H power.

Ascendant is in the Nak of the Yogi planet Mars. Jupiter forms a potent dhana yoga in the Lagna. 11 house has a whopping 37 points in SAV. 10 H has healthy 30 points. All point to quite a materially comfortable life with possbility of sudden large gains through 11L.

Whether she will be able to enjoy it with the condition of 4L/9L Venus is another question.

Jupiter, Sun are Maraka lords. Jupiter's association with Sun and Me in the 1-7 axis incredibly amplify each other's maraka qualities. This is a potent combination to watch.

Incident happened in Me-Jupiter period (I am omitting the next level). Me is placed in 7H, Jupiter in 2H. Most planets transit 7H.

Since every house has a good and bad side, let me try go first determine if this Event is a positive or negative event.

Mars, Me, Ju, Su transiting the 7H with Sa and Ve the 5H and Rahu the 3H and Ke the 9H.

Of this Me, Jupiter, Sun are killers.Me is 22nd Drekkana lord, Sun is 64th Navamsha Lord, and all planets are transiting Leo a Dagdha Rashi.Plus SAV of the house of Transit is 21.Further Sa and Venus transiting Gemini. Sa is quite close to Ve and also aspecting all four planets transiting Leo.Rahu transiting 3H Aries is also aspecting the "Maraka Group" and Mars. Rahu is at 10 deg 07 min almost exact degree of

transit Sun. 8L Me in Transit is at 4d 24m, within 5 degree of Natal Sun and 7L cusp (and hence very close aspect on Asc cusp as well).

Ketu transiting 9H conjunct Natal venus and aspecting transit Venus and Sat. Natal Moon at 12th from Ascendant. Hence all these planets in Leo are transiting 8H from Moon and Moon is transiting 6H from this group of planets and 8H from Saturn and Venus.

So, it is clear to me from above transit scenario that the fundamental event in question is a TRAGEDY.

it is clear that Moon and Jupiter's influence are key to protection, since 9L Venu is no help. So if transits can weaken Moon and Jupiter, situation is ripe for malefic influence.

It is fascinating to realise that from the 7H, Me becomes 2L/11L and Jupiter becomes 5L/8L, and the situation is almost the same, just in reverse. That is the dasha is now of 2L/11L and 5L/8L. Also from 7H, 7L is in 12H conjunct Ke aspected by Mars. So clearly Me dasha is not conducive for marital harmony.

All the analysis above gets reinforced because Lagna and Chandra Lagna and Jupiter Lagna are the same.

So we have to turn to the Navamsha for more clues. In the Rashi Dasha/Antar are 7/7, hence Neutral.In Navamsha, Me/Ju are 6/8 showing potential stress. But how bad can it be?Me is exalted in his own Rashi which is 8H in Lagna.Ju is Vargottam in the Navamsh which is Lagna in Rashi.Lagna of Navamsh is 9H is Rashi.Lagnesh of Navamsh is Venus who is in his own Navmasha of Taurus.Jupiter re-enforces his protective shield in the Navamsha quite powerfully.

Hence my conclusion from above is transit affliction to Jupiter and Moon is insufficient to weaken Jupiter's kavach enough to cause a monumental TRAGEDY (as hinted by the Maraka Group of Planets). Jupiter being Karak for husband and marriage for a woman is strong enough I feel to withstand this onslaught.

Scenario 2:

Since Me is also the 5L, let us explore the Children angle. Once again since the main event has been identified as a Maraka event, due to Jupiter's extradionary strength, any TRAGEDY concerning children is ruled out.

Scenario 3: Since 7H is heavily involved, we need to explore the Career Angle since 10th from the 10th is the 7H. First of all it is difficult to determine if the Lady has a Career. She has strong 10H credentials which means "Status in Society".

4L Venus in the 8H, deb could mean change or break in education or could mean that she may be very well educated but not working in the same field. Any way, the only possibility for a "Maraka" even to affect her career will be "losing her Job" or taking VRS (voluntary retirement). In D-10 already weak Sun is with Rahu, dasha lord Me is with Ke and exalted Antar lord Ju is with debilitated Mars. A "dramatic celebration event at work" is highly doubtful.

Hence any TRAGEDY involving "career" that results in "celebration or achievemnt" is not possible.

Scenario 4:

Let us go back to basics and explore the house significations:Me in this case is primarily the 8L (MT sign). 8H: Sudden accidents, Death, CHronic disease, Winning Lottery, Inheritance

etc.Jupiter: 11H (primary MT sign): Sudden windfall, Excessive Gains, Large acquisitionJupiter: 2H : Maraka, Killeramplified by association with 8L, 7L, 74, Wealth.Me: 5H: Children, creativity etc but being placed in Dagdha rashi this is suppressed (while 8Lordship is not suppressed due VRY like effect).

Since this is most probably a negative event, let us explore vulnerabilities in the chart.7H vulnerabilities have been explored and rejected.

The weakest planet in the chart is Venus. Venus is 4L/9L.9L status is especially weak since it is in 8H (12th from 9th) and debilitated.Venus even though in own sign, is in the 8H in Navamsha.4L/9L Venus has no benefic aspects but aspected by Mars.In Navamsha Ve is also with retro Sa (12L), Mo (6L) and Ketu.Venus's Rashi dispositor is 12th from it in Rashi.Same Me while exalted in Navamsh is still placed in 8H related to Rashi.Sun, karaka for Father is in Gandanta, conjunct 8L Me and aspected by 6L Moon and Marakesh Ju.Sun is placed in and ruler of a Dagdha Rashi.

Transits:Rahu transiting Aries at 10d 07m is almost exactly only transit Sun (10d 17m).Marakesh Jupiter and 8L/22 Drekkana L Me is conjunct SunMars is conjunct SunSaturn is aspecting Sun from GeminiSaturn is closely conjunct Venus 4L/9LKetu is aspecting Ma and Venus from 9HRahu/Ketu is in 3H/9H axis.3H = 12th from 4th and 7th from 9th indicating DEATH of parentsSun is the ruler of the 64th Navamsha hence LEO is a deadly signNatal Moon at 12th from Ascendant.

Hence all these planets in Leo are transiting 8H from Moon and Moon is transiting 6H from this group of planets and 8H from Saturn and Venus.

In Dwadasamsha, Both Mercury and Moon are debilitated Me/Ju have a 6/8 relationship in Dwadashamsha.Jupiter is much weaker in Dwadashamsha since he loses his directional strength. He is in the Amsha of Sun who has been severely weakened.

11H has 37 SAV, 7H has 21 SAV11H is also 3rd from the 9th and 8th from the 4thSituation is indicative of Large Gain from an even Larger Loss.

Hence the only logical and possible scenario that ties together 8L/12L/2L is DEATH of a parent, resulting in large inheritance for the lady. Since a married woman considers her husband's parents also as her parents, this could be either her or her husband's parent(s), death that resulted in a substantial inheritance.

I might be completely off, but I am happy I have made a sincere attempt with focus on traditional techniques.

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>ancient_indian_ astrology <ancient_indian_ astrology>Wed, October 21, 2009 1:41:06 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Quiz-2

Guest guest

Respected Pathi ji,Thanks for participating in the exercise.  It is encouraging for us.RegardsNeelam2009/10/26 venkatachala pathi <pathiav

Dear Neelam ji,

She died by fall from height on 27th August 2004.

Pathi,  

deepak sharma <deepak_rptech

Mon, October 26, 2009 10:23:56 AMRe: Quiz-2

Dear Neelam Ji,She lost her husband on 27th August 2004.Else atleast some tragedy with husband is expected.She was going through the sub period of Jupiter (Significator of Husband) which is closely under the affliction of 8L (Me) in Natal Chart.

Kindly Note -1.) The BT provided seems a round off figure i.e 7 PM & I doubt the accuracy of same as 6:52 PM gives different ascendant.2.) You've provided the birth date of her two sons. The event could be better judged if birth time + birth place of sons are also provided.

3.) I might change opinion if birth time of sons are provided. Else I'll stick to the above reply.Thanks for this interesting Quiz.Warm Regards,Deepak Sharma--- On Wed, 10/21/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com> wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Quiz-2 " ancient_indian_ astrology " <ancient_indian_ astrology>

Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 2:11 PM

Dear Friends,I think the best way to test our skills and to learn from them is to practice and practice. Blind charts are the best way to do that, as we have seen many times.I am presenting another case here to predict an event on a day in the life of this lady.

Birth details: Female 17 August 1962/19.00 hrs/Delhi (aquarius lagna)Event to be seen for : 27 August 2004

If there are any doubts/queries, please feel free to ask. Birth time is correct.Please send your readings latest by 28.10.09 midnight.Best wishes

Neelam

Guest guest

Dear Gopu Ji,

I understand your question. You make a good point. I came to that conclusion partly because Jupiter is in Lagna also and hence from Karak of Husband event remains the same. 11L dasha/Antar can definitely bring about death of Father since 11th is 2nd from the 10th so it denotes a Maraka house to "gains" from the Father. But because of the Jupiter in Lagna I stretched it to include In-laws and also Sun can represent Father-like figures. Also I am out of touch with practically and legally how inheritance works with daughters etc in India. I agree having the Husband's chart will help clarify as well.

Regards,

-Manoj

K Gopu <kgopu_24 Sent: Mon, October 26, 2009 2:57:34 AMRe: Quiz-2

dear Manoj ji

U have given an exhasutive analysis and presentation. However I have

a query. U have finally concluded that the native's parents or parents-in -law

would have passed away. In south the general approach of knowing the death

of parents who are sick is to analyse the chart of the eldest son or the youngest

son. I dont know what the ancient texts say.

Here the native is a female unless and until she is the only child to their parents

then u can always analyse the chart on the possible death of the parents.

In case of the parents-in-llaw the native's husband's chart can only confirm

abt the possible death.

I would request u or Neelamji or anybody who has knowledge in these aspects

to clarify.

Once again thanks for the exhaustive analysis and presentation.

good wishes,

k.gopu--- On Sun, 10/25/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Quiz-2ancient_indian_ astrologySunday, October 25, 2009, 6:39 PM

Dear Neelam Ji,

Static Analysis:

Scenario 2:

Scenario 4:

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>ancient_indian_ astrology <ancient_indian_ astrology>Wed, October 21, 2009 1:41:06 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Quiz-2

Dear Friends,I think the best way to test our skills and to learn from them is to practice and practice. Blind charts are the best way to do that, as we have seen many times.I am presenting another case here to predict an event on a day in the life of this lady.Birth details: Female 17 August 1962/19.00 hrs/Delhi (aquarius lagna)Event to be seen for : 27 August 2004If there are any doubts/queries, please feel free to ask. Birth time is correct.Please send your readings latest by 28.10.09 midnight.Best wishesNeelam____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __Tired of spam? Mail has the

best spam protection around http://mail.