IndiaDivine.org

A blind chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Chakraborty ji,Thanks for this challenging exercise. I am sorry for the delay in answering.IMHO, the person might have encountered a sudden, near fatal health problem/accident for which he had to be hospitalized and a surgery had to be performed. It could be a cardiac problem/nervous disorder (sun with PD lord mercury in 8H).

I am taking Libra Lagna and Dasha sequence of Jup-Sat-Mer (as per CPA). Not taking finer dashas as we may not have the correct time, but have relied more on transits. For the same reason, I am not using varga charts.

There is an inherent weakness in the natal chart.Kendras have only a malefic Mars, a debilitated double Marak aspecting lagna.Lagna and LL have no benefic aspect and both lagna and LL are in PKY.

There is an exchange of LL/12L and 8L/12L (mer-ven)The chart is an alpayu-madhyayu chart.From moon the situation is worse as LL is in 12H, retro marak Saturn with 8L moon in lagna, aspected by 6/11L venus from 7H. Mars in 8H from moon.

Sun in 8H with 12L Mercury aspected by 3/6L Jupiter and Rahu. Mars and Saturn are in 3/8 houses from Sun curtailing longevity.  Dasha IndicationsMD lord Jupiter is a retrograde trishadaya lord in 2H (maraksthan) and aspects its dispositor debilitated Mars in close degrees.

AD

lord Saturn is YK 4/5 lord, but is retrograde and disposited by evil

Jupiter in 3H. It is in mutual aspect with LL/8L venus. Saturn is also

22DKN and 64NAV lord.PD lord Mer is 12L in 8H in exchange with LL venus. It is in mutual aspect with JupDasha

sequence with 2 retros, does not appear to be auspicious. I feel the

event is not a happy one. If the natal chart is weak and transits are

bad, the native could face an adverse situation.Transit Ketu is exactly on the degree of marak Mars in Cancer, aspected by T-Jup in 8H from Moon and 3H from Sun. All planets in 12H from lagna and Sun is just about entering libra.

I may be totally off track but hope to test my skills and learn from this attempt. Thanks RegardsNeelam

Dear Chakraborty ji,

I hope I am just in time to present my vague attempt.

I would like to try Jaimini Chara Dasa [sri KN Rao version].

The period is Cancer/Virgo/Saggitarius

If we assume Ca as lagna GK Mars, which is also debilitated is placed there. It

aspects [Jaimini aspects] :-

1. Ju - Jaimini PK as well as natural PK placed in 5th from Cancer, 2. Mercury

- Jaimini MK

3. Sun - Jaimini DK.

4. AL - Aquarius [Ca and Ma are 6th from AL]

5. Karakamsha Lagna - Taurus [Ca & Ma are 3rd from KKL]

I feel this has got to do something with his family since PK, MK and DK are

involved.

Virgo the sub period is 3rd from Cancer Maha Dasa Rashi. Rahu is placed there

which aspects BK Saturn and Jaimini AK Ve. Something related to a

brother/sibling?

On 16th October most of the planets in transit were placed in Virgo.

These transit planets aspect Saggitarius the PD Rashi. Saggitarius is a Rashi of

fall. Sag. is the 6th from MD Rashi Cancer again indicating some kind of

accident/sickness. Jaimini BK - Saturn is placed in Sagg PD Rashi.

May be the family met with an accident and brother's destiny was fatal/serious.

If Vimsottari Dasa is considered, the period is Ju/Sa/Me.

Lagna being Libra, Jupiter is 3L representing younger sibling. Sa is placed in

3H. Me is placed in the 6th house of accidents etc. from 3H Sagg. and in the 8th

from Lagna -Libra.

Would like to be corrected on wrong assumptions once the answer is given....and

thanks Chakraborty ji for the interesting exercise.

blessings,

Renu

Dear Neelam-ji,

Yes, ayanamsha could be the factor.

regards

Chakraborty

neelam gupta [neelamgupta07] Tuesday, October 20, 2009 12:49 PM Subject: Re: Re: A blind chart

Dear Chakraborty ji, Sharma ji,Moon's position due to different softwares cannot vary the time period by years. He could be using a different ayanamsha.It is a difference of almost 3 years. As per Lahiri Ayanamsha, Rahu dasha is over by December 2006.RegardsNeelam

2009/10/20 Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2 (AT) iocl (DOT) co.in>

Dear Sharma-ji,

I guess Dasha will depend on Moon's position. Different software

gives this position slightly differently. This is because of the fact that

calculation related to Moon's movement is very complex and needs

correction frequently.

The TOB is 18:23 hrs only (i.e., evening 6:23 PM)

regards

Chakraborty

deepak sharma [deepak_rptech ] Tuesday, October 20, 2009 12:15 PM

RE: Re: A blind chart

Dear Chakraborty Ji,

Thank you so much for posting the result.

I'm confused how could it be RAHU Dasha.

Birth Time of 6:23 AM instead of 6:23 PM or 18:23 hrs (as you mentioned) could give this possibility.

Could you kindly confirm if it is so. Thanks.

Warm Regards,

Deepak Sharma--- On Tue, 10/20/09, Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2 (AT) iocl (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2 (AT) iocl (DOT) co.in>RE: Re: A blind chart"' '" Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 10:14 AM

Dear Members,

I convey my thanks to all the members who have tried this blind chart.

I will narrate the incident. I will also request that, if possible, someone

may compile the answers and tell why some of the indications were

correct & some were not so.

(BTW, the person, who is an astrolger himself, suggests that his

Dasha at present is Rahu Dasha..not Ju Dasha. Also the timing of

Birth is quite accurate)

INCIDENT

It was an accident.

The person is my departmental boss. He was on his way to office.

(Our office starts at 0800 hrs and entry upto 0810 hrs is allowed). He

started at approx 0755 hrs and was driving at 80km/hr speed along

NH-2 towards the plant (approx 6km from T/ship).

On way, a cement laden truck, which was also moving at higher speed,

bumped his car. The first contact was sidewise, near the backdoor. The

car (a Black Ford Fiesta) spun on contact and became at right angle to

the road direction. Then the truck again rammed in to the front door

(Drivers seat..where my boss was sitting) and it became stuck. The

truck did not stop there. The truck along with the car moved for approx

0.5 km and then stopped. The driver of the truck then fled.

Damages

The person (my boss) was UNHURT, without a single scractch.

The car was damaged to a great extent. Expected repair will cost

1.7 lac. However, money is not a cause for worry. The car will be

out of use for 1 month. That part is more difficult at our location where

one needs a conveyance as we reside outside the town.

Others

I was also driving at that moment and reached the spot 2-3 minutes later.

I, along with my colleagues were astonished to see that no personal injury.

Anybody looking at the car would be amazed to see this miracoulus escape.

I was touched to see that so many persons, unknown persons enquired about

the safety of the person. This is may be only possible in India.

The person narrated the incident and told that it was a traumatic experience

for him to see that for approx 1-1.5 minutes he was at mercy of the situation.

Reasons for such miracuolus escape

The person attributed it to his recent visit to Astha Vinayaka temple near Pune.

People say that who visits the temples, get a 'Punarjanma' . He asserts that

this is his Punarjanma.

Reasons for posting the chart

I am aware about his chart. My boss is also an astrologist who had a very good

repute among his peers. But both of us were unaware that such incident is likely

to happen, Although he was a bit cagey for last few months, expecting something

bad to happen.

Clarification

Sri Bohra-ji (and Bhaskar-ji too) has asked about same quiz being put in a KP forum.

I want to calrify that I have not done so. The incident is obviously wellknown in the

plant and it is a possibilty that any one of other 500 Officers might have put it.

regards

Chakraborty

neelam gupta [neelamgupta 07 (AT) gmail (DOT) com] Tuesday, October 20, 2009 12:02 AMancient_indian_ astrologyRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: A blind chart

Dear Chakraborty ji,Thanks for this challenging exercise. I am sorry for the delay in answering.IMHO, the person might have encountered a sudden, near fatal health problem/accident for which he had to be hospitalized and a surgery had to be performed. It could be a cardiac problem/nervous disorder (sun with PD lord mercury in 8H).I am taking Libra Lagna and Dasha sequence of Jup-Sat-Mer (as per CPA). Not taking finer dashas as we may not have the correct time, but have relied more on transits. For the same reason, I am not using varga charts.There is an inherent weakness in the natal chart.

Kendras have only a malefic Mars, a debilitated double Marak aspecting lagna. Lagna and LL have no benefic aspect and both lagna and LL are in PKY. There is an exchange of LL/12L and 8L/12L (mer-ven) The chart is an alpayu-madhyayu chart. From moon the situation is worse as LL is in 12H, retro marak Saturn with 8L moon in lagna, aspected by 6/11L venus from 7H. Mars in 8H from moon.

Sun in 8H with 12L Mercury aspected by 3/6L Jupiter and Rahu. Mars and Saturn are in 3/8 houses from Sun curtailing longevity. Dasha IndicationsMD lord Jupiter is a retrograde trishadaya lord in 2H (maraksthan) and aspects its dispositor debilitated Mars in close degrees.AD lord Saturn is YK 4/5 lord, but is retrograde and disposited by evil Jupiter in 3H. It is in mutual aspect with LL/8L venus. Saturn is also 22DKN and 64NAV lord.PD lord Mer is 12L in 8H in exchange with LL venus. It is in mutual aspect with JupDasha sequence with 2 retros, does not appear to be auspicious. I feel the event is not a happy one. If the natal chart is weak and transits are bad, the native could face an adverse situation.Transit Ketu is exactly on the degree of marak Mars in Cancer, aspected by T-Jup in 8H from Moon and 3H from Sun. All planets in 12H from lagna and Sun is just about entering libra.I may be totally off track but hope to test my skills and learn from this attempt. Thanks RegardsNeelam

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain propr

ietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Sir,

No need for apology.Sometimes I do overreact. But then,

by nature I am unpredictable.

Let us forget the incident and move ahead.

regards

Chakraborty

Sudan [msbohra62] Tuesday, October 20, 2009 1:46 PM Subject: Re: A blind chart

Dear Chakrabortyji,I have seen the same blind chart in KP forum two day ago but understood that you are aware about it,when you said for announcement of the result than i informed you that the same quiz is also in process in KP.Because this announcement(for result) is not seen in KP than i assume that you night be not know about it.Why we are so sensitive that miner things can upset us where we are mature enough and doing administrative work in our professional life!Just a simple clarification is enough if any misunderstanding arise.We are not new with each other.Anyway,If my information hurt you, I apologise for that !Thanks & regards,M.S.Bohra , "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear Bohra-ji,> > I am working at IOCL, Mathura Refinery. The plant is situated on the> highway, NH-2. It is approx 11km away from Mathura proper, towards> Agra.> > The accident happened on the way, approx 4 km from plant.> > regards> > chakraborty> > ________________________________> Sudan [msbohra62]> Tuesday, October 20, 2009 10:41 AM> > Re: A blind chart> > > > Dear Chakrabortyji,> > I was not complaining anything but as you are going to announce the result so informed you that you can consult with Mr.Punit before the result announcement.> > Yes, one thing will be possible in such a case that some one can copy the analysis of other's forums and submit here with as postmortem after the getting the idea of expert astrologer of other forum.Because analysis are open to all.> > Anyway you have given good exercise to all of us,now you must post your postmortem analysis why this happened and what were the reasons which save them.> > By the way, where was this accident happened and in which plant you are working ?If there is no any harm then please put all information here.> > Thanks & regards,> > M.S.Bohra> > <%40>, "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@> wrote:> >> > Dear Members,> >> > I convey my thanks to all the members who have tried this blind chart.> > I will narrate the incident. I will also request that, if possible, someone> > may compile the answers and tell why some of the indications were> > correct & some were not so.> >> > (BTW, the person, who is an astrolger himself, suggests that his> > Dasha at present is Rahu Dasha..not Ju Dasha. Also the timing of> > Birth is quite accurate)> >> > INCIDENT> >> > It was an accident.> >> > The person is my departmental boss. He was on his way to office.> > (Our office starts at 0800 hrs and entry upto 0810 hrs is allowed). He> > started at approx 0755 hrs and was driving at 80km/hr speed along> > NH-2 towards the plant (approx 6km from T/ship).> >> > On way, a cement laden truck, which was also moving at higher speed,> > bumped his car. The first contact was sidewise, near the backdoor. The> > car (a Black Ford Fiesta) spun on contact and became at right angle to> > the road direction. Then the truck again rammed in to the front door> > (Drivers seat..where my boss was sitting) and it became stuck. The> > truck did not stop there. The truck along with the car moved for approx> > 0.5 km and then stopped. The driver of the truck then fled.> >> > Damages> >> > The person (my boss) was UNHURT, without a single scractch.> >> > The car was damaged to a great extent. Expected repair will cost> > 1.7 lac. However, money is not a cause for worry. The car will be> > out of use for 1 month. That part is more difficult at our location where> > one needs a conveyance as we reside outside the town.> >> > Others> >> > I was also driving at that moment and reached the spot 2-3 minutes later.> > I, along with my colleagues were astonished to see that no personal injury.> > Anybody looking at the car would be amazed to see this miracoulus escape.> >> > I was touched to see that so many persons, unknown persons enquired about> > the safety of the person. This is may be only possible in India.> >> > The person narrated the incident and told that it was a traumatic experience> > for him to see that for approx 1-1.5 minutes he was at mercy of the situation.> >> > Reasons for such miracuolus escape> >> > The person attributed it to his recent visit to Astha Vinayaka temple near Pune.> > People say that who visits the temples, get a 'Punarjanma'. He asserts that> > this is his Punarjanma.> >> > Reasons for posting the chart> >> > I am aware about his chart. My boss is also an astrologist who had a very good> > repute among his peers. But both of us were unaware that such incident is likely> > to happen, Although he was a bit cagey for last few months, expecting something> > bad to happen.> >> > Clarification> >> > Sri Bohra-ji (and Bhaskar-ji too) has asked about same quiz being put in a KP forum.> > I want to calrify that I have not done so. The incident is obviously wellknown in the> > plant and it is a possibilty that any one of other 500 Officers might have put it.> >> > regards> >> > Chakraborty> >> >> >> >> > ________________________________> > neelam gupta [neelamgupta07@]> > Tuesday, October 20, 2009 12:02 AM> > <%40>> > Re: Re: A blind chart> >> >> >> > Dear Chakraborty ji,> >> > Thanks for this challenging exercise. I am sorry for the delay in answering.> >> > IMHO, the person might have encountered a sudden, near fatal health problem/accident for which he had to be hospitalized and a surgery had to be performed. It could be a cardiac problem/nervous disorder (sun with PD lord mercury in 8H).> >> > I am taking Libra Lagna and Dasha sequence of Jup-Sat-Mer (as per CPA). Not taking finer dashas as we may not have the correct time, but have relied more on transits. For the same reason, I am not using varga charts.> >> > There is an inherent weakness in the natal chart.> >> > * Kendras have only a malefic Mars, a debilitated double Marak aspecting lagna.> > * Lagna and LL have no benefic aspect and both lagna and LL are in PKY.> > * There is an exchange of LL/12L and 8L/12L (mer-ven)> > * The chart is an alpayu-madhyayu chart.> > * From moon the situation is worse as LL is in 12H, retro marak Saturn with 8L moon in lagna, aspected by 6/11L venus from 7H. Mars in 8H from moon.> > * Sun in 8H with 12L Mercury aspected by 3/6L Jupiter and Rahu. Mars and Saturn are in 3/8 houses from Sun curtailing longevity.> >> > Dasha Indications> >> > MD lord Jupiter is a retrograde trishadaya lord in 2H (maraksthan) and aspects its dispositor debilitated Mars in close degrees.> > AD lord Saturn is YK 4/5 lord, but is retrograde and disposited by evil Jupiter in 3H. It is in mutual aspect with LL/8L venus. Saturn is also 22DKN and 64NAV lord.> > PD lord Mer is 12L in 8H in exchange with LL venus. It is in mutual aspect with Jup> >> > Dasha sequence with 2 retros, does not appear to be auspicious. I feel the event is not a happy one. If the natal chart is weak and transits are bad, the native could face an adverse situation.> >> > Transit Ketu is exactly on the degree of marak Mars in Cancer, aspected by T-Jup in 8H from Moon and 3H from Sun. All planets in 12H from lagna and Sun is just about entering libra.> >> > I may be totally off track but hope to test my skills and learn from this attempt. Thanks> >> > Regards> > Neelam> >> >> >> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.> >> > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Neelam ji,

OK - got it. The native must be in his own confusion about the previous Rahu

dasa, and must be thinking that it is Ra/Ju Sandhi that is causing the problem.

May be as you said the Ayanamsa (who know what he uses!) could also be a

problem.

//Also the timing of Birth is quite accurate//

We never doubted the timing of birth, and the Dasa-Antara also points to

correct event I think.

For example with Surya Siddhanta Ayansama and 360 days Savana year, the dasa

sequence was (taken from my prediction post on this)-

//Vimsottari Dasa:

Jup MD: 2007-04-29 (4:41:08) - 2023-02-04 (4:41:08)

Sat AD: 2009-06-05 (4:41:08) - 2011-12-04 (4:41:08)

Sat PD: 2009-06-05 (4:41:08) - 2009-10-27 (14:17:08)

Jup SD: 2009-10-08 (8:12:20) - 2009-10-27 (14:17:08)

Ket PAD: 2009-10-16 (16:26:25) - 2009-10-17 (19:23:42)

Ket: 2009-10-16 (16:26:25) - 2009-10-16 (18:00:46)

For the native Lagna is Libra and the dasa lord Jupiter the 6th lord

(danger/accident/disease/wound) is placed in 2nd house. Antara lord Saturn is

4th lord (house/vehicle) placed in 3rd (12th from 4th). Paryantara lord Ketu is

placed in 6th (danger/accident/disease/wound) itself. Plot set well for

something bad like a fall or accident to happen - it seems.//

We could see that -

* Ju (6th lord; Trouble)

* Sa (4th lord; Vehicle/Longevity)

* Ju (6th lord; Accident)

* Ke (placed in 6th; Damage)

* Ke (placed in 6th; Loss)

Life threatening Vehicle accident is indicated by the same itself I think;

pointing to the fact that BT is correct.

One place where possibly I could correct/improve myself is the interpretation

I gave to the word " Sailagradabhighatane " [struck due to heavy materials - such

as big mountain (of mud or rock) or branch of tree, or brick wall] given for the

combination for Saturn-Mars combination. i.e. in the natal chart " Saturn's

Navamsa is in 10th along with mars " . My erroneous interpretation for that in the

current horoscope was " fall from height " , whereas the actual result was " Struck

by a heavy high speed truck " !

In interpreting that it could be an accident I was correct, but in pinpointing

the real cause/nature of the accident I failed and thought that would be a

'Fall' (something falling on the native or native falling down). Ofcourse

'Vehicle accident' was an expected reason.

But I couldn't locate that it happened 'On Road' or that the 'native will

miraculously escape' from the same (instead of getting hospitalized). I will

have to study and try to understand why this happened.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji,

>

> (BTW, the person, who is an astrolger himself, suggests that his

> Dasha at present is Rahu Dasha..not Ju Dasha. Also the timing of

> Birth is quite accurate)

>

> This is what Chakraborty ji himself mentioned. Hence the comments.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

Dear Chakraborty ji,

That was informative. Thanks. You asks-

//a) what is there to indicate that the incident happened on road ? generally

it is accepted by some that if the indications are in Chara Rasi, then it

happens on road. Then which rasi we are considering here ....Capricorn or Cancer

?//

Usually I consider that -

* There is road going from Gemini (city) to Sag (city) - or vise versa.

* There is a river flowing from Pisces (Lake) to Virgo (River) - or vise

versa.

* There is River or river side road going from Cancer (Lake) to Capricorn

(Near jungle place with less residences) - or vise versa.

* There is a road going from Taurus (Village) to Scorpio (Near jungle village)

- or vise versa.

Or in short it seems that there is a road/path every where connecting

different places - especially opposite signs. ;)

I don't know what indicates a Road in the said case, but if asked I will

select Capricorn-Cancer path (that goes through the side of Yamuna sirver?) or

the Pisces-Virgo path. :)

//b) what is there to indicate that the accident is caused by a big vehicle ?

Jup (big & heavy) ? //

This is better easy. The presence of malefics Sa and Ma in 10th in Rasi or its

navamsa indicate that the native is " Hit by something heavy " ; based on the

Brihat Jataka quote " Sailagrad Abhighatane " (HIT by something very big - like

the a heavy rock, mountain peak, big tree trunk, a collapsed wall or the like).

Thus we have at least one combination that indicates a hit caused by something

big or heavy. The involvement of Saturn as 4th lord in the given horoscope makes

it a " Heavy Truck " .

//c) How do we know that the person is okay ?//

For this we need the saving grace of Amrita grahas - Jupiter or Venus; or the

lagna lord Venus's navamsa falling in some good place with strength, during that

transit time. How ever strong the transit is, the native should have (the chart

should indicate) better longevity. I am now at office and will check these

possibilities at home and then will try to elaborate on this. :)

From an imaginative perspective (just placing here for fun) based on transit -

The native (Venus) was going from his home at Capricorn to his office location

in Cancer, and when he reached Virgo in his path (since virgo is 12th from his

natal lagna and it was a place indicating danger) he became little inattentive

(since Venus was in debilitation) and all of a sudden Mars-Saturn Navamsa in

10th from natal lagna got activated in the form of a heavy Truck and it HIT the

native with such a heavy force that the Vehicle (Venus) become a thing of no

use, but he was saved due to his good longevity and the saving grace of Jupiter.

Ha..Ha.. I think what ever the way we may express things outwardly (based on

quotes, references, logic etc), it is almost this imaginative way that we

approach astrology personally - I believe. May be there lies a clue to

intuition, imagination and holistic approach - study, knowledge, articulation

capabilities, imagination, intuition - all playing their own role. ;)

Note: I too would love to learn from the response of others for the 3 major

questions put forward by Chakraborty ji. :)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, " Chakraborty, PL "

<CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

>

> Dear friends,

>

> I also tried my hands in analysing the event. One of the handicap in

> my case (apart from undertsanding) was I knew the events in details.

> That generally channelize the thinking in one direction only.

>

> The other handicap was... my J-Hora has been deleted from my office

> computer. The only source is Astrodienst which gave the position of

> planets in B'chart and transits. It does not give dasha sequence or

> nakshatra location of planets. No doubt that could be calculated mentally..

> but I believe in the saying that " Hard work never kills anybody..BUT WHY

> TAKE A CHANCE ? "

>

>

> What I have tried is using transit position and possible connection to 64th

> navamsa technique.

>

>

>

> Sun [cid:911550410@20102009-202C]

> Ve

> Rahu

> Pi Ketu Ar Ta Mer+Sun Ge Ve

> Aq M Y Bhave 18:23 hrs, Cn Mars Mars +

(Jup)+ (Sat) Mars-5 + Ketu-2

> Jup-23 + Ra -2 Mer Cp 25th May 1959 Bhuj Leo

> Sg Mo+(Sat) Sc (Jup) [cid:911550410@20102009-2033]

> Li

> Vi Mo-1

> Ketu Mo Sat-4

> Sun 28 Mer-15 Ve-7

>

>

> Yellow ; Rasi Chart

> Grey : navamsa

> Green : Transit

>

> (Please note that above was prepared manually..and hence some error may be

> there. Also, the positions are based on Astrodienst output which sometime vary

> slightly from other softwares)

>

> In B'chart, Venus is at 23 Ge 21. Now Venus may indicate self as well as

> the car. Venus is also 8th lord. The 64th navamsa from Venus (adding 210

> deg to natal chart position of Venus) will be Capricorn 23 deg. On that day

> Jup was at 23 deg. This is Co-incidence No. 1

>

> The 4th & 5th lord Saturn has moved to 12th house of his chart in transit.

> The person is expecting a change of residence (thereby transfer in posting)

> for last few months (chances appears good ..likely in Mar-April 2010). But

> I had not considered damage to any house or vehicle previously)

>

> Other co-incidence I noticed is following

>

> In natal Chart, Jup and Mars are at approx 2 deg. at Scorpio & cancer

respectively.

> On that day Ra/ketu was at approx 2 degree at Capri/cancer respectively.

However

> what that should convey is not clear.

>

> Now coming back to Co-incidence 1 (64th navamsa part), the quandaries /

thinking

> are :

>

> 1) Jup is 3rd lod (12th to 4H..and hence capable of destroying vehicle) and

> 6th lord (damage, danger etc). Jup will also indicate driver (6th

lord..3rd

> to 4th house). But Jup is also a benefic and in transit, Jup should give

> benefic results.

> 2) I remembered that there was a blind chart analysis in which the person

> died mysteriously while travelling/ after alighting from train. There

also transit Jup

> was exactly on natal venus location. The reason was analyzed as Deva

shrapa.

> 3) While using 64th navamsa, people generally uses Udaykala or maturity of

planets

> for timing. The person is running 51th year..which should be governed by

Ketu.

> Ketu is in Pisces (6th house) of natal chart and in navamsa it moves to

Sagi.

> That indicates it has a very strong connection with Jup. On that day, it

was

> with Mars in Cancer. But what connection does it have with Jup in Sagi

(in transit) ?

>

> 4) In one of the blind charts, (probably by Manoj-ji) about a

separation/divorce case in

> Arizona, the 6th lord Jup was retro ..in Cancer. It was observed that the

person won

> the case, but magnanimously allowed his ex-wife to keep his wards for 1/2

years.

> Does a retro Jup in present case also behaved in similar manner....could

have killed

> the person... but did not ?

>

> 5) Earlier, I have tried using Bhrigu Chakra paddhati. In this system, 1 year

is allocated

> to every house. That way, on 51st year, the 3rd house will be activated.

So Jup is

> activated again.

>

> The problems I faced are :

>

> a) what is there to indicate that the incident happened on road ? generally

it is accepted

> by some that if the indications are in Chara Rasi, then it happens on

road. Then which

> rasi we are considering here ....Capricorn or Cancer ?

> b) what is there to indicate that the accident is caused by a big vehicle ?

Jup (big & heavy) ?

> c) How do we know that the person is okay ?

>

>

>

> regards

>

> Chakraborty

Dear Chakraborty ji,

// what is there to indicate that the incident happened on road ?

generally it is accepted

by some that if the indications are in Chara Rasi, then it happens

on road. Then which

rasi we are considering here ....Capricorn or Cancer ?//

majority of planets in transit are in earthy signs of virgo and capr

which are considered for road

according to my understanding in cluding dasa and bhukti/pratyantar

lords.

//How do we know that the person is okay ?//

sure this is a major problem.But sat the YK at the same time 4thL of

vehicles is favorably placed both in natal chart and transit ie in 3rdH

of short journeys in natal chart in mutual asp with ven and in 10th

from nat moon aspg nat jup as well in transit.Also to be noted it is in

a friend's house with all the bosom friends!! in an earthy sign aspg nat

ven as well.This is just my understanding of post mortem only...

Love and regards,

gopi.

, " Chakraborty, PL "

<CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

>

> Dear friends,

>

> I also tried my hands in analysing the event. One of the handicap in

> my case (apart from undertsanding) was I knew the events in details.

> That generally channelize the thinking in one direction only.

>

> The other handicap was... my J-Hora has been deleted from my office

> computer. The only source is Astrodienst which gave the position of

> planets in B'chart and transits. It does not give dasha sequence or

> nakshatra location of planets. No doubt that could be calculated

mentally..

> but I believe in the saying that " Hard work never kills anybody..BUT

WHY

> TAKE A CHANCE ? "

>

>

> What I have tried is using transit position and possible connection to

64th

> navamsa technique.

>

>

>

> Sun [cid:911550410@20102009-202C]

> Ve

> Rahu

> Pi Ketu Ar Ta Mer+Sun Ge Ve

> Aq M Y Bhave 18:23 hrs, Cn Mars Mars + (Jup)+ (Sat) Mars-5 + Ketu-2

> Jup-23 + Ra -2 Mer Cp 25th May 1959 Bhuj Leo

> Sg Mo+(Sat) Sc (Jup) [cid:911550410@20102009-2033]

> Li

> Vi Mo-1

> Ketu Mo Sat-4

> Sun 28 Mer-15 Ve-7

>

>

> Yellow ; Rasi Chart

> Grey : navamsa

> Green : Transit

>

> (Please note that above was prepared manually..and hence some error

may be

> there. Also, the positions are based on Astrodienst output which

sometime vary

> slightly from other softwares)

>

> In B'chart, Venus is at 23 Ge 21. Now Venus may indicate self as well

as

> the car. Venus is also 8th lord. The 64th navamsa from Venus (adding

> deg to natal chart position of Venus) will be Capricorn 23 deg. On

that day

> Jup was at 23 deg. This is Co-incidence No. 1

>

> The 4th & 5th lord Saturn has moved to 12th house of his chart in

transit.

> The person is expecting a change of residence (thereby transfer in

posting)

> for last few months (chances appears good ..likely in Mar-April 2010).

But

> I had not considered damage to any house or vehicle previously)

>

> Other co-incidence I noticed is following

>

> In natal Chart, Jup and Mars are at approx 2 deg. at Scorpio & cancer

respectively.

> On that day Ra/ketu was at approx 2 degree at Capri/cancer

respectively. However

> what that should convey is not clear.

>

> Now coming back to Co-incidence 1 (64th navamsa part), the quandaries

/ thinking

> are :

>

> 1) Jup is 3rd lod (12th to 4H..and hence capable of destroying

vehicle) and

> 6th lord (damage, danger etc). Jup will also indicate driver (6th

lord..3rd

> to 4th house). But Jup is also a benefic and in transit, Jup should

give

> benefic results.

> 2) I remembered that there was a blind chart analysis in which the

person

> died mysteriously while travelling/ after alighting from train. There

also transit Jup

> was exactly on natal venus location. The reason was analyzed as Deva

shrapa.

> 3) While using 64th navamsa, people generally uses Udaykala or

maturity of planets

> for timing. The person is running 51th year..which should be governed

by Ketu.

> Ketu is in Pisces (6th house) of natal chart and in navamsa it moves

to Sagi.

> That indicates it has a very strong connection with Jup. On that day,

it was

> with Mars in Cancer. But what connection does it have with Jup in Sagi

(in transit) ?

>

> 4) In one of the blind charts, (probably by Manoj-ji) about a

separation/divorce case in

> Arizona, the 6th lord Jup was retro ..in Cancer. It was observed that

the person won

> the case, but magnanimously allowed his ex-wife to keep his wards for

1/2 years.

> Does a retro Jup in present case also behaved in similar

manner....could have killed

> the person... but did not ?

>

> 5) Earlier, I have tried using Bhrigu Chakra paddhati. In this system,

1 year is allocated

> to every house. That way, on 51st year, the 3rd house will be

activated. So Jup is

> activated again.

>

> The problems I faced are :

>

> a) what is there to indicate that the incident happened on road ?

generally it is accepted

> by some that if the indications are in Chara Rasi, then it happens on

road. Then which

> rasi we are considering here ....Capricorn or Cancer ?

> b) what is there to indicate that the accident is caused by a big

vehicle ? Jup (big & heavy) ?

> c) How do we know that the person is okay ?

>

>

>

> regards

>

> Chakraborty

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> sreesog [sreesog]

> Tuesday, October 20, 2009 2:26 PM

>

> Re: A blind chart

>

>

>

> Dear Neelam ji,

> OK - got it. The native must be in his own confusion about the

previous Rahu dasa, and must be thinking that it is Ra/Ju Sandhi that is

causing the problem. May be as you said the Ayanamsa (who know what he

uses!) could also be a problem.

> //Also the timing of Birth is quite accurate//

> We never doubted the timing of birth, and the Dasa-Antara also points

to correct event I think.

> For example with Surya Siddhanta Ayansama and 360 days Savana year,

the dasa sequence was (taken from my prediction post on this)-

> //Vimsottari Dasa:

>

> Jup MD: 2007-04-29 (4:41:08) - 2023-02-04 (4:41:08)

> Sat AD: 2009-06-05 (4:41:08) - 2011-12-04 (4:41:08)

> Sat PD: 2009-06-05 (4:41:08) - 2009-10-27 (14:17:08)

> Jup SD: 2009-10-08 (8:12:20) - 2009-10-27 (14:17:08)

> Ket PAD: 2009-10-16 (16:26:25) - 2009-10-17 (19:23:42)

> Ket: 2009-10-16 (16:26:25) - 2009-10-16 (18:00:46)

>

> For the native Lagna is Libra and the dasa lord Jupiter the 6th lord

(danger/accident/disease/wound) is placed in 2nd house. Antara lord

Saturn is 4th lord (house/vehicle) placed in 3rd (12th from 4th).

Paryantara lord Ketu is placed in 6th (danger/accident/disease/wound)

itself. Plot set well for something bad like a fall or accident to

happen - it seems.//

> We could see that -

> * Ju (6th lord; Trouble)

> * Sa (4th lord; Vehicle/Longevity)

> * Ju (6th lord; Accident)

> * Ke (placed in 6th; Damage)

> * Ke (placed in 6th; Loss)

>

> Life threatening Vehicle accident is indicated by the same itself I

think; pointing to the fact that BT is correct.

> One place where possibly I could correct/improve myself is the

interpretation I gave to the word " Sailagradabhighatane " [struck due to

heavy materials - such as big mountain (of mud or rock) or branch of

tree, or brick wall] given for the combination for Saturn-Mars

combination. i.e. in the natal chart " Saturn's Navamsa is in 10th along

with mars " . My erroneous interpretation for that in the current

horoscope was " fall from height " , whereas the actual result was " Struck

by a heavy high speed truck " !

> In interpreting that it could be an accident I was correct, but in

pinpointing the real cause/nature of the accident I failed and thought

that would be a 'Fall' (something falling on the native or native

falling down). Ofcourse 'Vehicle accident' was an expected reason.

> But I couldn't locate that it happened 'On Road' or that the 'native

will miraculously escape' from the same (instead of getting

hospitalized). I will have to study and try to understand why this

happened.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> --- In

<\

%40>, neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> >

> > (BTW, the person, who is an astrolger himself, suggests that his

> > Dasha at present is Rahu Dasha..not Ju Dasha. Also the timing of

> > Birth is quite accurate)

> >

> > This is what Chakraborty ji himself mentioned. Hence the comments.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

>

>

>

> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,

India. The information contained in this electronic message and any

attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the

addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged

information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not

disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender

immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

>

Dear Sreenadh ji,

.....For this we need the saving grace of Amrita grahas - Jupiter or Venus; or thelagna lord Venus's navamsa falling in some good place with strength, during thattransit time....

....This is better easy. The presence of malefics Sa and Ma in 10th in Rasi or its navamsa indicate that the native is "Hit by something heavy"; based on the Brihat Jataka quote "Sailagrad Abhighatane" (HIT by something very big - likethe a heavy rock, mountain peak, big tree trunk, a collapsed wall or the like). Thus we have at least one combination that indicates a hit caused by something big or heavy......

I am happy to note that you have finally accepted the role of Navamsa in astrology.

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

, "sreesog" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Chakraborty ji, > That was informative. Thanks. You asks-> //a) what is there to indicate that the incident happened on road ? generally it is accepted by some that if the indications are in Chara Rasi, then it happens on road. Then which rasi we are considering here ....Capricorn or Cancer ?//> Usually I consider that -> * There is road going from Gemini (city) to Sag (city) - or vise versa.> * There is a river flowing from Pisces (Lake) to Virgo (River) - or vise versa.> * There is River or river side road going from Cancer (Lake) to Capricorn (Near jungle place with less residences) - or vise versa.> * There is a road going from Taurus (Village) to Scorpio (Near jungle village) - or vise versa.> Or in short it seems that there is a road/path every where connecting different places - especially opposite signs. ;) > I don't know what indicates a Road in the said case, but if asked I will select Capricorn-Cancer path (that goes through the side of Yamuna sirver?) or the Pisces-Virgo path. :)> //b) what is there to indicate that the accident is caused by a big vehicle ? Jup (big & heavy) ? //> This is better easy. The presence of malefics Sa and Ma in 10th in Rasi or its navamsa indicate that the native is "Hit by something heavy"; based on the Brihat Jataka quote "Sailagrad Abhighatane" (HIT by something very big - like the a heavy rock, mountain peak, big tree trunk, a collapsed wall or the like). Thus we have at least one combination that indicates a hit caused by something big or heavy. The involvement of Saturn as 4th lord in the given horoscope makes it a "Heavy Truck".> //c) How do we know that the person is okay ?//> For this we need the saving grace of Amrita grahas - Jupiter or Venus; or the lagna lord Venus's navamsa falling in some good place with strength, during that transit time. How ever strong the transit is, the native should have (the chart should indicate) better longevity. I am now at office and will check these possibilities at home and then will try to elaborate on this. :)> From an imaginative perspective (just placing here for fun) based on transit -> The native (Venus) was going from his home at Capricorn to his office location in Cancer, and when he reached Virgo in his path (since virgo is 12th from his natal lagna and it was a place indicating danger) he became little inattentive (since Venus was in debilitation) and all of a sudden Mars-Saturn Navamsa in 10th from natal lagna got activated in the form of a heavy Truck and it HIT the native with such a heavy force that the Vehicle (Venus) become a thing of no use, but he was saved due to his good longevity and the saving grace of Jupiter. Ha..Ha.. I think what ever the way we may express things outwardly (based on quotes, references, logic etc), it is almost this imaginative way that we approach astrology personally - I believe. May be there lies a clue to intuition, imagination and holistic approach - study, knowledge, articulation capabilities, imagination, intuition - all playing their own role. ;) > Note: I too would love to learn from the response of others for the 3 major questions put forward by Chakraborty ji. :)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "Chakraborty, PL" CHAKRABORTYP2@ wrote:> >> > Dear friends,> > > > I also tried my hands in analysing the event. One of the handicap in> > my case (apart from undertsanding) was I knew the events in details.> > That generally channelize the thinking in one direction only.> > > > The other handicap was... my J-Hora has been deleted from my office> > computer. The only source is Astrodienst which gave the position of> > planets in B'chart and transits. It does not give dasha sequence or> > nakshatra location of planets. No doubt that could be calculated mentally..> > but I believe in the saying that "Hard work never kills anybody..BUT WHY> > TAKE A CHANCE ?"> > > > > > What I have tried is using transit position and possible connection to 64th> > navamsa technique.> > > > > > > > Sun [cid:911550410@20102009-202C]> > Ve> > Rahu> > Pi Ketu Ar Ta Mer+Sun Ge Ve> > Aq M Y Bhave 18:23 hrs, Cn Mars Mars + (Jup)+ (Sat) Mars-5 + Ketu-2> > Jup-23 + Ra -2 Mer Cp 25th May 1959 Bhuj Leo> > Sg Mo+(Sat) Sc (Jup) [cid:911550410@20102009-2033]> > Li> > Vi Mo-1> > Ketu Mo Sat-4> > Sun 28 Mer-15 Ve-7> > > > > > Yellow ; Rasi Chart> > Grey : navamsa> > Green : Transit> > > > (Please note that above was prepared manually..and hence some error may be> > there. Also, the positions are based on Astrodienst output which sometime vary> > slightly from other softwares)> > > > In B'chart, Venus is at 23 Ge 21. Now Venus may indicate self as well as> > the car. Venus is also 8th lord. The 64th navamsa from Venus (adding 210> > deg to natal chart position of Venus) will be Capricorn 23 deg. On that day> > Jup was at 23 deg. This is Co-incidence No. 1> > > > The 4th & 5th lord Saturn has moved to 12th house of his chart in transit.> > The person is expecting a change of residence (thereby transfer in posting)> > for last few months (chances appears good ..likely in Mar-April 2010). But> > I had not considered damage to any house or vehicle previously)> > > > Other co-incidence I noticed is following> > > > In natal Chart, Jup and Mars are at approx 2 deg. at Scorpio & cancer respectively.> > On that day Ra/ketu was at approx 2 degree at Capri/cancer respectively. However> > what that should convey is not clear.> > > > Now coming back to Co-incidence 1 (64th navamsa part), the quandaries / thinking> > are :> > > > 1) Jup is 3rd lod (12th to 4H..and hence capable of destroying vehicle) and> > 6th lord (damage, danger etc). Jup will also indicate driver (6th lord..3rd> > to 4th house). But Jup is also a benefic and in transit, Jup should give> > benefic results.> > 2) I remembered that there was a blind chart analysis in which the person> > died mysteriously while travelling/ after alighting from train. There also transit Jup> > was exactly on natal venus location. The reason was analyzed as Deva shrapa.> > 3) While using 64th navamsa, people generally uses Udaykala or maturity of planets> > for timing. The person is running 51th year..which should be governed by Ketu.> > Ketu is in Pisces (6th house) of natal chart and in navamsa it moves to Sagi.> > That indicates it has a very strong connection with Jup. On that day, it was> > with Mars in Cancer. But what connection does it have with Jup in Sagi (in transit) ?> > > > 4) In one of the blind charts, (probably by Manoj-ji) about a separation/divorce case in> > Arizona, the 6th lord Jup was retro ..in Cancer. It was observed that the person won> > the case, but magnanimously allowed his ex-wife to keep his wards for 1/2 years.> > Does a retro Jup in present case also behaved in similar manner....could have killed> > the person... but did not ?> > > > 5) Earlier, I have tried using Bhrigu Chakra paddhati. In this system, 1 year is allocated> > to every house. That way, on 51st year, the 3rd house will be activated. So Jup is> > activated again.> > > > The problems I faced are :> > > > a) what is there to indicate that the incident happened on road ? generally it is accepted> > by some that if the indications are in Chara Rasi, then it happens on road. Then which> > rasi we are considering here ....Capricorn or Cancer ?> > b) what is there to indicate that the accident is caused by a big vehicle ? Jup (big & heavy) ?> > c) How do we know that the person is okay ?> > > > > > > > regards> > > > Chakraborty>

Dear Bhaskar-ji,

My personal experience is a bit different from others.

I have used many 'free softwares' and i have seen my

Dasha sequence changing rapidly !!! I did not mind it..but was

a learning experience for me.

Regarding TOB... can not comment. If you want to correlate,

following are the data as I know

Very short (5' 3"), very obsese now-a-days and very active. Face have

black spot, hair is pepper-white. Very sharp and intelligent.

Please note that I don't use 'very sharp' often. A gold medalist from

MS university. Happily married, one daughter & one son. Rich. Always

in look out for loans.

regards

Chakrabortty

Bhaskar [bhaskar_jyotish] Tuesday, October 20, 2009 5:38 PM Subject: Re: A blind chart

Dear Chakroborty ji,You have written an honest mail - the previous one.I too was laughing silently when the members were discussing aboutDashas changing too much by so many years just due to Ayanamsha changes(And in fact went back to check whether I had put in some wrong birthdetails) , but dare not comment due to so many knowledgable membersbeing around. I though probably some screw had fallen off my own headtoday.Honestly speaking if one asks me to post martem the event through thegiven details, I would still not be convinced, for what does not appearapparently in one shot of glance, then it means we are not equippedfully to grasp the intricasy of the insides of the Horoscope, though Ihighly doubt the birth particulars to be authentic, which is a personalview just said to you.best wishes,Bhaskar. , "Chakraborty, PL"<CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear friend,>> I have seen Moon's position differeing by more that 1 degree> in different softwares. But that would not change any dasha by> 3 years.>> Regarding ayanamsa, have you tried using what some astrologers> in AP etc. regularly use.... something like Vakya or Drig ganitam> (instead of Thiru Ganitam as used by J-Hora).>> People uses many things which suits them. Let us not comment> on that.>> regards>> ChakrabortyThis Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Bhaskar ji,

I have always accepted Navama always - when did I object to it? I was just

against the use of Navamsaka chart and considering transit and aspect in

Navamsaka chart only!

Now coming to your comment -

* Why don't you forget to notice that I am counting/considering Navamsa from

NATAL LAGNA and NOT from lagnamsaka? :)

* Why don't you fail to notice that when I speak about Sa-Ma navamsaka yoga in

10th house, I am considering 10th house from NATAL LAGNA? :)

That is pure traditional style. We accept all vargas including Navamsa.

Actually Navamsa is very much important from traditional perspective.

I repeat I am in no way (or never) against the use of Navamsa. What I am

against is -

1) Drawing a separate Navamsaka chart and treating it independently (instead of

considering it together with Natal chart as part of it)

2) Considering/Counting houses in Navamsaka chart instead of considering

navamsaka from Natal lagna.

3) Considering Drishti (aspect) and Transit in Navamsa chart independent of

Natal chart.

Please don't EVER assume that I am against the use of Navamsa in the PROPER

WAY, as advised by the astro classics. :) Actually I am IN SUPPORT of the

extensive use of Vargas (Divisions) - if properly understood. :)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji, ....For this we need the saving grace of Amrita

> grahas - Jupiter or Venus; or the

> lagna lord Venus's navamsa falling in some good place with strength,

> during that

> transit time.... ...This is better easy. The presence of malefics Sa

> and Ma in 10th in Rasi or its navamsa indicate that the native is " Hit

> by something heavy " ; based on the Brihat Jataka quote " Sailagrad

> Abhighatane " (HIT by something very big - like

> the a heavy rock, mountain peak, big tree trunk, a collapsed wall or the

> like). Thus we have at least one combination that indicates a hit caused

> by something big or heavy...... I am happy to note that you have

> finally accepted the role of Navamsa in astrology. Love and regards,

> Bhaskar.

Dear Chakroborty ji.,

Free softwares is a seperate matter. I have a similiar experience, and am not talking about outputs from those.

You gave me a good laugh when you mentioned " Always in look out for Loans".

Similiarly I am always in lookout for money and utilise time which helps me to earn money.

I would certainly not be inclined to co-relate, and when failure comes as in this case, learn to accept it temporarily.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar-ji,> > My personal experience is a bit different from others.> > I have used many 'free softwares' and i have seen my> Dasha sequence changing rapidly !!! I did not mind it..but was> a learning experience for me.> > Regarding TOB... can not comment. If you want to correlate,> following are the data as I know> > Very short (5' 3"), very obsese now-a-days and very active. Face have> black spot, hair is pepper-white. Very sharp and intelligent.> Please note that I don't use 'very sharp' often. A gold medalist from> MS university. Happily married, one daughter & one son. Rich. Always> in look out for loans.> > regards> > Chakrabortty

Dear Sreenadh ji,

Thank You for confirming this, and putting matters in proper

perspective. I actually do not wish people to misunderstand you, which I

confess I do at times.

Love n regards,

Bhaskar.

, " sreesog " <sreesog

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

> I have always accepted Navama always - when did I object to it? I was

just against the use of Navamsaka chart and considering transit and

aspect in Navamsaka chart only!

> Now coming to your comment -

> * Why don't you forget to notice that I am counting/considering

Navamsa from NATAL LAGNA and NOT from lagnamsaka? :)

> * Why don't you fail to notice that when I speak about Sa-Ma navamsaka

yoga in 10th house, I am considering 10th house from NATAL LAGNA? :)

> That is pure traditional style. We accept all vargas including

Navamsa. Actually Navamsa is very much important from traditional

perspective.

> I repeat I am in no way (or never) against the use of Navamsa. What I

am against is -

> 1) Drawing a separate Navamsaka chart and treating it independently

(instead of considering it together with Natal chart as part of it)

> 2) Considering/Counting houses in Navamsaka chart instead of

considering navamsaka from Natal lagna.

> 3) Considering Drishti (aspect) and Transit in Navamsa chart

independent of Natal chart.

> Please don't EVER assume that I am against the use of Navamsa in the

PROPER WAY, as advised by the astro classics. :) Actually I am IN

SUPPORT of the extensive use of Vargas (Divisions) - if properly

understood. :)

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " Bhaskar "

bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji, ....For this we need the saving grace of Amrita

> > grahas - Jupiter or Venus; or the

> > lagna lord Venus's navamsa falling in some good place with strength,

> > during that

> > transit time.... ...This is better easy. The presence of malefics Sa

> > and Ma in 10th in Rasi or its navamsa indicate that the native is

" Hit

> > by something heavy " ; based on the Brihat Jataka quote " Sailagrad

> > Abhighatane " (HIT by something very big - like

> > the a heavy rock, mountain peak, big tree trunk, a collapsed wall or

the

> > like). Thus we have at least one combination that indicates a hit

caused

> > by something big or heavy...... I am happy to note that you have

> > finally accepted the role of Navamsa in astrology. Love and regards,

> > Bhaskar.

>

Dear Chakraborty ji,

What is the Ayanamsa type (Lahiri,KP, BV raman etc) he used to get Maha dasa RA-ME.

I am using Goravani Jyotish which has various six types, from none I could get maha dasa RA-ME- etc, for the DOB and time Place etc when used.

Where am I going wrong? Please help

I am confused

Regds

SunilJay

"Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 Tuesday, 20 October, 2009 15:31:22RE: Re: A blind chart

Dear friend,

I have seen Moon's position differeing by more that 1 degree

in different softwares. But that would not change any dasha by

3 years.

Regarding ayanamsa, have you tried using what some astrologers

in AP etc. regularly use.... something like Vakya or Drig ganitam

(instead of Thiru Ganitam as used by J-Hora).

People uses many things which suits them. Let us not comment

on that.

regards

Chakraborty

deepak sharma [deepak_ rptech ] Tuesday, October 20, 2009 4:29 PMancient_indian_ astrologyRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: A blind chart

Dear Sreenadh Ji,Though not an active member, I appreciate your knowledgeable inputs.Dear Neelam Ji,I fully agree with your views -1.) Moon's position due to different softwares cannot vary the time period by years.Further,2.) Any of the ayanamsas - Lahiri / Raman / KP / Fagen / Yukteshwar / KAS can't give current Rahu Dasa for the birth details mentioned in the Quiz.Warm Regards,Deepak Sharma--- On Tue, 10/20/09, sreesog <sreesog > wrote:

sreesog <sreesog >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: A blind chartancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, October 20, 2009, 2:25 PM

Dear Neelam ji, OK - got it. The native must be in his own confusion about the previous Rahu dasa, and must be thinking that it is Ra/Ju Sandhi that is causing the problem. May be as you said the Ayanamsa (who know what he uses!) could also be a problem. //Also the timing of Birth is quite accurate//We never doubted the timing of birth, and the Dasa-Antara also points to correct event I think. For example with Surya Siddhanta Ayansama and 360 days Savana year, the dasa sequence was (taken from my prediction post on this)-//Vimsottari Dasa:Jup MD: 2007-04-29 (4:41:08) - 2023-02-04 (4:41:08)Sat AD: 2009-06-05 (4:41:08) - 2011-12-04 (4:41:08)Sat PD: 2009-06-05 (4:41:08) - 2009-10-27 (14:17:08)Jup SD: 2009-10-08 (8:12:20) - 2009-10-27 (14:17:08)Ket PAD: 2009-10-16 (16:26:25) - 2009-10-17 (19:23:42)Ket: 2009-10-16 (16:26:25) - 2009-10-16 (18:00:46)For the native Lagna is Libra and the dasa lord

Jupiter the 6th lord (danger/accident/ disease/wound) is placed in 2nd house. Antara lord Saturn is 4th lord (house/vehicle) placed in 3rd (12th from 4th). Paryantara lord Ketu is placed in 6th (danger/accident/ disease/wound) itself. Plot set well for something bad like a fall or accident to happen - it seems.//We could see that - * Ju (6th lord; Trouble)* Sa (4th lord; Vehicle/Longevity)* Ju (6th lord; Accident)* Ke (placed in 6th; Damage)* Ke (placed in 6th; Loss)Life threatening Vehicle accident is indicated by the same itself I think; pointing to the fact that BT is correct.One place where possibly I could correct/improve myself is the interpretation I gave to the word "Sailagradabhighata ne" [struck due to heavy materials - such as big mountain (of mud or rock) or branch of tree, or brick wall] given for the combination for Saturn-Mars combination. i.e. in the natal chart "Saturn's Navamsa is in 10th along with

mars". My erroneous interpretation for that in the current horoscope was "fall from height", whereas the actual result was "Struck by a heavy high speed truck"! In interpreting that it could be an accident I was correct, but in pinpointing the real cause/nature of the accident I failed and thought that would be a 'Fall' (something falling on the native or native falling down). Ofcourse 'Vehicle accident' was an expected reason. But I couldn't locate that it happened 'On Road' or that the 'native will miraculously escape' from the same (instead of getting hospitalized) . I will have to study and try to understand why this happened. Love and regards,Sreenadh ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> > (BTW, the person, who is an astrolger himself, suggests that his> Dasha at present is Rahu Dasha..not

Ju Dasha. Also the timing of> Birth is quite accurate)> > This is what Chakraborty ji himself mentioned. Hence the comments.> > Regards> NeelamThis Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments..

Dear Sreenadh-ji,

The road is probably parallel to Yamuna.. but should be approx

at 2-3 km distant from Yamuna.

The township is small & is situated in a gaon (Baadgaon) and the

plant is again located in a gaon (village)-- Bhaisa-gaon (Buffalo village)

The township has the most green foliage in the area..but can not be

considered as a jungle.

(Gaon...originally Graam means village in Hindi...)

But as the township and plant goes.. these are good.

The car, after pushed for 0.5 km, stopped near a small nullah

(drain) which was dry. The car actually just crossed the small bridge

over it.

While trying 64th navamsa technique, I had considered Jup to

trigger the incident. But it appears that Jup also had a saving grace.

I wish somebody also takes up the analysis using Nadi method.

regards

Chakraborty

sreesog [sreesog] Tuesday, October 20, 2009 5:54 PM Subject: Re: A blind chart

Dear Chakraborty ji, That was informative. Thanks. You asks-//a) what is there to indicate that the incident happened on road ? generally it is accepted by some that if the indications are in Chara Rasi, then it happens on road. Then which rasi we are considering here ....Capricorn or Cancer ?//Usually I consider that -* There is road going from Gemini (city) to Sag (city) - or vise versa.* There is a river flowing from Pisces (Lake) to Virgo (River) - or vise versa.* There is River or river side road going from Cancer (Lake) to Capricorn (Near jungle place with less residences) - or vise versa.* There is a road going from Taurus (Village) to Scorpio (Near jungle village) - or vise versa.Or in short it seems that there is a road/path every where connecting different places - especially opposite signs. ;) I don't know what indicates a Road in the said case, but if asked I will select Capricorn-Cancer path (that goes through the side of Yamuna sirver?) or the Pisces-Virgo path. :)//b) what is there to indicate that the accident is caused by a big vehicle ? Jup (big & heavy) ? //This is better easy. The presence of malefics Sa and Ma in 10th in Rasi or its navamsa indicate that the native is "Hit by something heavy"; based on the Brihat Jataka quote "Sailagrad Abhighatane" (HIT by something very big - like the a heavy rock, mountain peak, big tree trunk, a collapsed wall or the like). Thus we have at least one combination that indicates a hit caused by something big or heavy. The involvement of Saturn as 4th lord in the given horoscope makes it a "Heavy Truck".//c) How do we know that the person is okay ?//For this we need the saving grace of Amrita grahas - Jupiter or Venus; or the lagna lord Venus's navamsa falling in some good place with strength, during that transit time. How ever strong the transit is, the native should have (the chart should indicate) better longevity. I am now at office and will check these possibilities at home and then will try to elaborate on this. :)From an imaginative perspective (just placing here for fun) based on transit -The native (Venus) was going from his home at Capricorn to his office location in Cancer, and when he reached Virgo in his path (since virgo is 12th from his natal lagna and it was a place indicating danger) he became little inattentive (since Venus was in debilitation) and all of a sudden Mars-Saturn Navamsa in 10th from natal lagna got activated in the form of a heavy Truck and it HIT the native with such a heavy force that the Vehicle (Venus) become a thing of no use, but he was saved due to his good longevity and the saving grace of Jupiter. Ha..Ha.. I think what ever the way we may express things outwardly (based on quotes, references, logic etc), it is almost this imaginative way that we approach astrology personally - I believe. May be there lies a clue to intuition, imagination and holistic approach - study, knowledge, articulation capabilities, imagination, intuition - all playing their own role. ;) Note: I too would love to learn from the response of others for the 3 major questions put forward by Chakraborty ji. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear friends,> > I also tried my hands in analysing the event. One of the handicap in> my case (apart from undertsanding) was I knew the events in details.> That generally channelize the thinking in one direction only.> > The other handicap was... my J-Hora has been deleted from my office> computer. The only source is Astrodienst which gave the position of> planets in B'chart and transits. It does not give dasha sequence or> nakshatra location of planets. No doubt that could be calculated mentally..> but I believe in the saying that "Hard work never kills anybody..BUT WHY> TAKE A CHANCE ?"> > > What I have tried is using transit position and possible connection to 64th> navamsa technique.> > > > Sun [cid:911550410@20102009-202C]> Ve> Rahu> Pi Ketu Ar Ta Mer+Sun Ge Ve> Aq M Y Bhave 18:23 hrs, Cn Mars Mars + (Jup)+ (Sat) Mars-5 + Ketu-2> Jup-23 + Ra -2 Mer Cp 25th May 1959 Bhuj Leo> Sg Mo+(Sat) Sc (Jup) [cid:911550410@20102009-2033]> Li> Vi Mo-1> Ketu Mo Sat-4> Sun 28 Mer-15 Ve-7> > > Yellow ; Rasi Chart> Grey : navamsa> Green : Transit> > (Please note that above was prepared manually..and hence some error may be> there. Also, the positions are based on Astrodienst output which sometime vary> slightly from other softwares)> > In B'chart, Venus is at 23 Ge 21. Now Venus may indicate self as well as> the car. Venus is also 8th lord. The 64th navamsa from Venus (adding 210> deg to natal chart position of Venus) will be Capricorn 23 deg. On that day> Jup was at 23 deg. This is Co-incidence No. 1> > The 4th & 5th lord Saturn has moved to 12th house of his chart in transit.> The person is expecting a change of residence (thereby transfer in posting)> for last few months (chances appears good ..likely in Mar-April 2010). But> I had not considered damage to any house or vehicle previously)> > Other co-incidence I noticed is following> > In natal Chart, Jup and Mars are at approx 2 deg. at Scorpio & cancer respectively.> On that day Ra/ketu was at approx 2 degree at Capri/cancer respectively. However> what that should convey is not clear.> > Now coming back to Co-incidence 1 (64th navamsa part), the quandaries / thinking> are :> > 1) Jup is 3rd lod (12th to 4H..and hence capable of destroying vehicle) and> 6th lord (damage, danger etc). Jup will also indicate driver (6th lord..3rd> to 4th house). But Jup is also a benefic and in transit, Jup should give> benefic results.> 2) I remembered that there was a blind chart analysis in which the person> died mysteriously while travelling/ after alighting from train. There also transit Jup> was exactly on natal venus location. The reason was analyzed as Deva shrapa.> 3) While using 64th navamsa, people generally uses Udaykala or maturity of planets> for timing. The person is running 51th year..which should be governed by Ketu.> Ketu is in Pisces (6th house) of natal chart and in navamsa it moves to Sagi.> That indicates it has a very strong connection with Jup. On that day, it was> with Mars in Cancer. But what connection does it have with Jup in Sagi (in transit) ?> > 4) In one of the blind charts, (probably by Manoj-ji) about a separation/divorce case in> Arizona, the 6th lord Jup was retro ..in Cancer. It was observed that the person won> the case, but magnanimously allowed his ex-wife to keep his wards for 1/2 years.> Does a retro Jup in present case also behaved in similar manner....could have killed> the person... but did not ?> > 5) Earlier, I have tried using Bhrigu Chakra paddhati. In this system, 1 year is allocated> to every house. That way, on 51st year, the 3rd house will be activated. So Jup is> activated again.> > The problems I faced are :> > a) what is there to indicate that the incident happened on road ? generally it is accepted> by some that if the indications are in Chara Rasi, then it happens on road. Then which> rasi we are considering here ....Capricorn or Cancer ?> b) what is there to indicate that the accident is caused by a big vehicle ? Jup (big & heavy) ?> c) How do we know that the person is okay ?> > > > regards> > ChakrabortyThis Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your valued comments.

As you asked If drig ganitham ayanamsa is ever tried. There is always a

difference of a few months only in dasha duration between Lahiri and

Drig ganitha Ayanamsa.

Warm Regards,

Deepak Sharma

--- On Tue, 10/20/09, Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2RE: Re: A blind chart"' '" Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 5:01 PM

Dear friend,

3 years.

on that.

regards

Chakraborty

Dear Sir,

Frankly, I do not know. I never enquired about this.

But I don't think this is important. People uses various

reference point (ayanamsha) as per their experience.

regards

Chakraborty

sunilsantha jayasundera [suniljay123] Tuesday, October 20, 2009 6:34 PM Subject: Re: Re: A blind chart

Dear Chakraborty ji,

What is the Ayanamsa type (Lahiri,KP, BV raman etc) he used to get Maha dasa RA-ME.

I am using Goravani Jyotish which has various six types, from none I could get maha dasa RA-ME- etc, for the DOB and time Place etc when used.

Where am I going wrong? Please help

I am confused

Regds

SunilJay

"Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 (AT) iocl (DOT) co.in> Tuesday, 20 October, 2009 15:31:22RE: Re: A blind chart

Dear friend,

3 years.

on that.

regards

Chakraborty

deepak sharma [deepak_ rptech ] Tuesday, October 20, 2009 4:29 PMancient_indian_ astrologyRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: A blind chart

Dear Sreenadh Ji,Though not an active member, I appreciate your knowledgeable inputs.Dear Neelam Ji,I fully agree with your views -1.) Moon's position due to different softwares cannot vary the time period by years.Further,2.) Any of the ayanamsas - Lahiri / Raman / KP / Fagen / Yukteshwar / KAS can't give current Rahu Dasa for the birth details mentioned in the Quiz.Warm Regards,Deepak Sharma--- On Tue, 10/20/09, sreesog <sreesog > wrote:

sreesog <sreesog >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: A blind chartancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, October 20, 2009, 2:25 PM

Dear Neelam ji, OK - got it. The native must be in his own confusion about the previous Rahu dasa, and must be thinking that it is Ra/Ju Sandhi that is causing the problem. May be as you said the Ayanamsa (who know what he uses!) could also be a problem. //Also the timing of Birth is quite accurate//We never doubted the timing of birth, and the Dasa-Antara also points to correct event I think. For example with Surya Siddhanta Ayansama and 360 days Savana year, the dasa sequence was (taken from my prediction post on this)-//Vimsottari Dasa:Jup MD: 2007-04-29 (4:41:08) - 2023-02-04 (4:41:08)Sat AD: 2009-06-05 (4:41:08) - 2011-12-04 (4:41:08)Sat PD: 2009-06-05 (4:41:08) - 2009-10-27 (14:17:08)Jup SD: 2009-10-08 (8:12:20) - 2009-10-27 (14:17:08)Ket PAD: 2009-10-16 (16:26:25) - 2009-10-17 (19:23:42)Ket: 2009-10-16 (16:26:25) - 2009-10-16 (18:00:46)For the native Lagna is Libra and the dasa lord Jupiter the 6th lord (danger/accident/ disease/wound) is placed in 2nd house. Antara lord Saturn is 4th lord (house/vehicle) placed in 3rd (12th from 4th). Paryantara lord Ketu is placed in 6th (danger/accident/ disease/wound) itself. Plot set well for something bad like a fall or accident to happen - it seems.//We could see that - * Ju (6th lord; Trouble)* Sa (4th lord; Vehicle/Longevity)* Ju (6th lord; Accident)* Ke (placed in 6th; Damage)* Ke (placed in 6th; Loss)Life threatening Vehicle accident is indicated by the same itself I think; pointing to the fact that BT is correct.One place where possibly I could correct/improve myself is the interpretation I gave to the word "Sailagradabhighata ne" [struck due to heavy materials - such as big mountain (of mud or rock) or branch of tree, or brick wall] given for the combination for Saturn-Mars combination. i.e. in the natal chart "Saturn's Navamsa is in 10th along with mars". My erroneous interpretation for that in the current horoscope was "fall from height", whereas the actual result was "Struck by a heavy high speed truck"! In interpreting that it could be an accident I was correct, but in pinpointing the real cause/nature of the accident I failed and thought that would be a 'Fall' (something falling on the native or native falling down). Ofcourse 'Vehicle accident' was an expected reason. But I couldn't locate that it happened 'On Road' or that the 'native will miraculously escape' from the same (instead of getting hospitalized) . I will have to study and try to understand why this happened. Love and regards,Sreenadh ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> > (BTW, the person, who is an astrolger himself, suggests that his> Dasha at present is Rahu Dasha..not Ju Dasha. Also the timing of> Birth is quite accurate)> > This is what Chakraborty ji himself mentioned. Hence the comments.> > Regards> NeelamThis Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments..

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Chakraborty Ji,

Thanks for your blind chart exercise. I completely missed the accident since I was focussing only on positive things. I came to the conclusion it could not be work related, could not be marriage and good things are very strongly indicated for his children. But I still think this period would be excellent for his children.

On another note, I have been considering Bhava Chalit alternative for a few days and I tried it on this chart. Sorry to say it has failed me. If I had done my usual traditional analysis I would have been correct. Unfortunately Bhava Chalit places Saturn in the 2nd house, which gives NO indication whatsoever of this accident. However, it does show the financial impact of the accident very strongly. But the same could have also been deduced from the transits in the 12H.

As per Iyer's rule: Saturn is the Avayogi and he is also retrograde which makes him doubly bad, placed in the 2nd house (in Chalit) is the cause for this financial mishap. So this indicates that using "just" Bhava Chalit, I can miss some nuances. So I better stick with traditional every rashi is a house rule, which seems to work more reliably.

Thank you for allowing me to indulge in new techniques (and fail), which makes me appreciate that "old is gold".

Regards,

-Manoj

"Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 Tue, October 20, 2009 6:20:51 AMRE: Re: A blind chart

Dear Sreenadh-ji,

The road is probably parallel to Yamuna.. but should be approx

at 2-3 km distant from Yamuna.

The township is small & is situated in a gaon (Baadgaon) and the

plant is again located in a gaon (village)-- Bhaisa-gaon (Buffalo village)

The township has the most green foliage in the area..but can not be

considered as a jungle.

(Gaon...originally Graam means village in Hindi...)

But as the township and plant goes.. these are good.

The car, after pushed for 0.5 km, stopped near a small nullah

(drain) which was dry. The car actually just crossed the small bridge

over it.

While trying 64th navamsa technique, I had considered Jup to

trigger the incident. But it appears that Jup also had a saving grace.

I wish somebody also takes up the analysis using Nadi method.

regards

Chakraborty

sreesog [sreesog@ ] Tuesday, October 20, 2009 5:54 PMancient_indian_ astrology[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: A blind chart

Dear Chakraborty ji, That was informative. Thanks. You asks-//a) what is there to indicate that the incident happened on road ? generally it is accepted by some that if the indications are in Chara Rasi, then it happens on road. Then which rasi we are considering here ....Capricorn or Cancer ?//Usually I consider that -* There is road going from Gemini (city) to Sag (city) - or vise versa.* There is a river flowing from Pisces (Lake) to Virgo (River) - or vise versa.* There is River or river side road going from Cancer (Lake) to Capricorn (Near jungle place with less residences) - or vise versa.* There is a road going from Taurus (Village) to Scorpio (Near jungle village) - or vise versa.Or in short it seems that there is a road/path every where connecting different places - especially opposite signs. ;) I don't know what indicates a Road in the said case, but if asked I will select Capricorn-Cancer path (that goes

through the side of Yamuna sirver?) or the Pisces-Virgo path. :)//b) what is there to indicate that the accident is caused by a big vehicle ? Jup (big & heavy) ? //This is better easy. The presence of malefics Sa and Ma in 10th in Rasi or its navamsa indicate that the native is "Hit by something heavy"; based on the Brihat Jataka quote "Sailagrad Abhighatane" (HIT by something very big - like the a heavy rock, mountain peak, big tree trunk, a collapsed wall or the like). Thus we have at least one combination that indicates a hit caused by something big or heavy. The involvement of Saturn as 4th lord in the given horoscope makes it a "Heavy Truck".//c) How do we know that the person is okay ?//For this we need the saving grace of Amrita grahas - Jupiter or Venus; or the lagna lord Venus's navamsa falling in some good place with strength, during that transit time. How ever strong the transit is, the native should have (the chart should

indicate) better longevity. I am now at office and will check these possibilities at home and then will try to elaborate on this. :)From an imaginative perspective (just placing here for fun) based on transit -The native (Venus) was going from his home at Capricorn to his office location in Cancer, and when he reached Virgo in his path (since virgo is 12th from his natal lagna and it was a place indicating danger) he became little inattentive (since Venus was in debilitation) and all of a sudden Mars-Saturn Navamsa in 10th from natal lagna got activated in the form of a heavy Truck and it HIT the native with such a heavy force that the Vehicle (Venus) become a thing of no use, but he was saved due to his good longevity and the saving grace of Jupiter. Ha..Ha.. I think what ever the way we may express things outwardly (based on quotes, references, logic etc), it is almost this imaginative way that we approach astrology personally - I believe. May

be there lies a clue to intuition, imagination and holistic approach - study, knowledge, articulation capabilities, imagination, intuition - all playing their own role. ;) Note: I too would love to learn from the response of others for the 3 major questions put forward by Chakraborty ji. :)Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...> wrote:>> Dear friends,> > I also tried my hands in analysing the event. One of the handicap in> my case (apart from undertsanding) was I knew the events in details.> That generally channelize the thinking in one direction only.> > The other handicap was... my J-Hora has been deleted from my office> computer. The only

source is Astrodienst which gave the position of> planets in B'chart and transits. It does not give dasha sequence or> nakshatra location of planets. No doubt that could be calculated mentally..> but I believe in the saying that "Hard work never kills anybody..BUT WHY> TAKE A CHANCE ?"> > > What I have tried is using transit position and possible connection to 64th> navamsa technique.> > > > Sun [cid:911550410@ 20102009- 202C]> Ve> Rahu> Pi Ketu Ar Ta Mer+Sun Ge Ve> Aq M Y Bhave 18:23 hrs, Cn Mars Mars + (Jup)+ (Sat) Mars-5 + Ketu-2> Jup-23 + Ra -2 Mer Cp 25th May 1959 Bhuj Leo> Sg Mo+(Sat) Sc (Jup) [cid:911550410@ 20102009- 2033]> Li> Vi Mo-1> Ketu Mo Sat-4> Sun 28 Mer-15 Ve-7> > > Yellow ; Rasi Chart> Grey : navamsa> Green : Transit> > (Please note

that above was prepared manually..and hence some error may be> there. Also, the positions are based on Astrodienst output which sometime vary> slightly from other softwares)> > In B'chart, Venus is at 23 Ge 21. Now Venus may indicate self as well as> the car. Venus is also 8th lord. The 64th navamsa from Venus (adding 210> deg to natal chart position of Venus) will be Capricorn 23 deg. On that day> Jup was at 23 deg. This is Co-incidence No. 1> > The 4th & 5th lord Saturn has moved to 12th house of his chart in transit.> The person is expecting a change of residence (thereby transfer in posting)> for last few months (chances appears good ..likely in Mar-April 2010). But> I had not considered damage to any house or vehicle previously)> > Other co-incidence I noticed is following> > In natal Chart, Jup and Mars are at approx 2 deg. at

Scorpio & cancer respectively.> On that day Ra/ketu was at approx 2 degree at Capri/cancer respectively. However> what that should convey is not clear.> > Now coming back to Co-incidence 1 (64th navamsa part), the quandaries / thinking> are :> > 1) Jup is 3rd lod (12th to 4H..and hence capable of destroying vehicle) and> 6th lord (damage, danger etc). Jup will also indicate driver (6th lord..3rd> to 4th house). But Jup is also a benefic and in transit, Jup should give> benefic results.> 2) I remembered that there was a blind chart analysis in which the person> died mysteriously while travelling/ after alighting from train. There also transit Jup> was exactly on natal venus location. The reason was analyzed as Deva shrapa.> 3) While using 64th navamsa, people generally uses Udaykala or maturity of planets> for timing. The person is running 51th

year..which should be governed by Ketu.> Ketu is in Pisces (6th house) of natal chart and in navamsa it moves to Sagi.> That indicates it has a very strong connection with Jup. On that day, it was> with Mars in Cancer. But what connection does it have with Jup in Sagi (in transit) ?> > 4) In one of the blind charts, (probably by Manoj-ji) about a separation/divorce case in> Arizona, the 6th lord Jup was retro ..in Cancer. It was observed that the person won> the case, but magnanimously allowed his ex-wife to keep his wards for 1/2 years.> Does a retro Jup in present case also behaved in similar manner....could have killed> the person... but did not ?> > 5) Earlier, I have tried using Bhrigu Chakra paddhati. In this system, 1 year is allocated> to every house. That way, on 51st year, the 3rd house will be activated. So Jup is> activated again.> > The

problems I faced are :> > a) what is there to indicate that the incident happened on road ? generally it is accepted> by some that if the indications are in Chara Rasi, then it happens on road. Then which> rasi we are considering here ....Capricorn or Cancer ?> b) what is there to indicate that the accident is caused by a big vehicle ? Jup (big & heavy) ?> c) How do we know that the person is okay ?> > > > regards> > ChakrabortyThis Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately

and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Chakraborty ji, //> The car, after pushed for 0.5 km, stopped near a small nullah> (drain) which was dry. The car actually just crossed the small bridge> over it.// Thus we could say that Virgo is the place of accident. :) Look at these pointers - * Natal lagna lord Venus is placed in Virgo on the day of accident. * Transit Jupiter was placed in Capricorn and aspects Transit Venus placed in Virgo with its 9th aspect. Defensibly this is a saving grace - "Yapya bhavanti subhekshita" (When aspected by benefic the bad results become hidden and will not materialize fully). * The Lagna of the native and the Lagna rising at the time of accident was ONE AND THE SAME - i.e. Libra! (i.e. may be if the time of accident was bit earlier, that is when lagna was in Virgo, then the accident could have been deadly) * In natal lagna, the lagna and 8th lord Venus is well placed both in Rasi and Navamsa. May be these are the factors that saved him; mainly the saving grace of Jupiter - god's grace - if he ascribes it to Ashta vinayaka temple (Jupiter the significator of elephant, Venus or Ke could signify various Ganesha deities, and so is Ju) then let it be so. May be all this anwers the earlier question - //c) How do we know that the person is okay ?//Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh-ji,> > The road is probably parallel to Yamuna.. but should be approx> at 2-3 km distant from Yamuna.> > The township is small & is situated in a gaon (Baadgaon) and the> plant is again located in a gaon (village)-- Bhaisa-gaon (Buffalo village)> The township has the most green foliage in the area..but can not be> considered as a jungle.> > (Gaon...originally Graam means village in Hindi...)> > But as the township and plant goes.. these are good.> > The car, after pushed for 0.5 km, stopped near a small nullah> (drain) which was dry. The car actually just crossed the small bridge> over it.> > While trying 64th navamsa technique, I had considered Jup to> trigger the incident. But it appears that Jup also had a saving grace.> > I wish somebody also takes up the analysis using Nadi method.> > regards> > Chakraborty

Dear Manoj Chandran ji, //So I better stick with traditional every rashi is a house rule, which seems to work more reliably.> Thank you for allowing me to indulge in new techniques (and fail), which makes me appreciate that "old is gold".// Ha...Ha...I liked those lines. This is the very reason we people are still stick to the old Rishi horas and traditional rules. It is good to reach always alleast somewhere near the true result, on a regular basis - and traditional astrology gives reliable results on this - and astrologer's life would be easy, some what more tension free and will not have to depend on lies, upayas and poojas to survive. Love and regards,Sreenadh , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Chakraborty Ji,> > Thanks for your blind chart exercise. I completely missed the accident since I was focussing only on positive things. I came to the conclusion it could not be work related, could not be marriage and good things are very strongly indicated for his children. But I still think this period would be excellent for his children.> > On another note, I have been considering Bhava Chalit alternative for a few days and I tried it on this chart. Sorry to say it has failed me. If I had done my usual traditional analysis I would have been correct. Unfortunately Bhava Chalit places Saturn in the 2nd house, which gives NO indication whatsoever of this accident. However, it does show the financial impact of the accident very strongly. But the same could have also been deduced from the transits in the 12H.> > As per Iyer's rule: Saturn is the Avayogi and he is also retrograde which makes him doubly bad, placed in the 2nd house (in Chalit) is the cause for this financial mishap. So this indicates that using "just" Bhava Chalit, I can miss some nuances. So I better stick with traditional every rashi is a house rule, which seems to work more reliably.> > Thank you for allowing me to indulge in new techniques (and fail), which makes me appreciate that "old is gold".> > Regards,> -Manoj

Dear Manoj ji,

I am on the forums not for business, but for right techniques to be

employed by astrologers. Whatever my mails may denote is spoken in the

common language and notes which everybody enjoys to co-relate to, hence

I am always giving a show of needing money, but by Gods grace I have

enough for next 3 generations.

I am on these forums only for teaching the astrologers the right

techniques of predictions which I have learnt since many last years. Not

to teach the experts but only to those who like to be a student (Just as

I am, before my superiors).

After spending 20 years doing Traditional astrology and results of

Planets in Raashis and houses of the Natal Chart, I have realised for

the last 10-12 years that Bhava chalit is the only way one can actually

come down to acute predictive levels. And by the way the Bhava Chalit is

a part of the Traditional system only, and not seperate.

But you mentioned about transits in Bhava Chalit. Transits please must

be taken only from Natal points of natal placements wherever the natal

placement may be. Do not treat Bhavachalit placements as Planets in

seperate raashis. Bhava Chalit placements only changes the houses and

not the Raashis concerned.

I have given at least more than a 2000 correct predictions from only the

Bhava Chalit and not from the Natal Chart. All orthodox old Bhramin

Gujarati astrologers (Only a few remain alive now) knew the efficacy of

the Bhava Chalit and I personally learnt too about the same from a

Gujarati astrologer, through personal experience on my own chart when I

did not believe his predictions initially but all of them proved right

eventually as time passed in my Life. At the moment we have 3 Gujarati

astrologers in BVB Bombay, wjho are actually experts on predictive

astrology and very few in india can match them, and if you ask them from

which chart to predict, remain assured that they would speak only about

the Bhava Chalit and not the Natal chart.

Post martem analysis is a baby's game. But actual forecasting for the

future can come only from the Bhava Chalit.

This mail may be wasted on you, I am not sure, but I thought it my duty

to inform what has been right for me, and I hope if not you, the other

readers may take their clues from here and become good astroloegrs of

the future.

Bhaskar.

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Chakraborty Ji,

>

> Thanks for your blind chart exercise. I completely missed the accident

since I was focussing only on positive things. I came to the conclusion

it could not be work related, could not be marriage and good things are

very strongly indicated for his children. But I still think this period

would be excellent for his children.

>

> On another note, I have been considering Bhava Chalit alternative for

a few days and I tried it on this chart. Sorry to say it has failed me.

If I had done my usual traditional analysis I would have been correct.

Unfortunately Bhava Chalit places Saturn in the 2nd house, which gives

NO indication whatsoever of this accident. However, it does show the

financial impact of the accident very strongly. But the same could have

also been deduced from the transits in the 12H.

>

> As per Iyer's rule: Saturn is the Avayogi and he is also retrograde

which makes him doubly bad, placed in the 2nd house (in Chalit) is the

cause for this financial mishap. So this indicates that using " just "

Bhava Chalit, I can miss some nuances. So I better stick with

traditional every rashi is a house rule, which seems to work more

reliably.

>

> Thank you for allowing me to indulge in new techniques (and fail),

which makes me appreciate that " old is gold " .

>

> Regards,

> -Manoj

I am sorry, but copy paste does not make one knowledgable about

Traditional astrology. the Bhava Chalit is an integral part of Indian

astrology. Please do some original research before you think and pass

judgements that it is different.

I regret to say that not more than 2-3 members here know what

Traditional and ancient astrology is actually.

You people are actually making a mess of the ancient rules and Rishis by

mixing too much of here and there, without doing original study of

astrology. Learn from Real masters and then must you talk of what is a

new rule or what is a old rule.

Bhaskar.

, " sreesog " <sreesog

wrote:

>

> Dear Manoj Chandran ji,

> //So I better stick with traditional every rashi is a house rule,

which

> seems to work more reliably.

> > Thank you for allowing me to indulge in new techniques (and fail),

> which makes me appreciate that " old is gold " .//

> Ha...Ha...I liked those lines. [:D] This is the very reason we

> people are still stick to the old Rishi horas and traditional rules.

> [:)] It is good to reach always alleast somewhere near the true

> result, on a regular basis - and traditional astrology gives reliable

> results on this - and astrologer's life would be easy, some what more

> tension free and will not have to depend on lies, upayas and poojas to

> survive. [:)]

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , Manoj Chandran

> chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Chakraborty Ji,

> >

> > Thanks for your blind chart exercise. I completely missed the

accident

> since I was focussing only on positive things. I came to the

conclusion

> it could not be work related, could not be marriage and good things

are

> very strongly indicated for his children. But I still think this

period

> would be excellent for his children.

> >

> > On another note, I have been considering Bhava Chalit alternative

for

> a few days and I tried it on this chart. Sorry to say it has failed

me.

> If I had done my usual traditional analysis I would have been correct.

> Unfortunately Bhava Chalit places Saturn in the 2nd house, which gives

> NO indication whatsoever of this accident. However, it does show the

> financial impact of the accident very strongly. But the same could

have

> also been deduced from the transits in the 12H.

> >

> > As per Iyer's rule: Saturn is the Avayogi and he is also retrograde

> which makes him doubly bad, placed in the 2nd house (in Chalit) is the

> cause for this financial mishap. So this indicates that using " just "

> Bhava Chalit, I can miss some nuances. So I better stick with

> traditional every rashi is a house rule, which seems to work more

> reliably.

> >

> > Thank you for allowing me to indulge in new techniques (and fail),

> which makes me appreciate that " old is gold " .

> >

> > Regards,

> > -Manoj

>

Dear Bhaksar Ji,

1. My comment on Bhava Chalit was merely an admission that in this specific case it did not work well for me. I did not use it for transit but only for Bhava Analysis. As per Bhava Chalit Jupiter is in 1st house and Saturn is in 2nd house. So first part is good. 3rd and 6th house ruler in 1st house could indicate Accident affecting the body. So far so good. However, Saturn being in the 2nd house does not indicate Vehicular accidents clearly.

On the other hand if you take Rashi Chart, Saturn is the 4th lord in the 3rd house which does indicate 3rd house matters (short distance travel) ending up in a vehicular (4th house) accident (Saturn being 12th from the 4th). Combining Jupiters 3H/6H rulership makes this very clear. It is only my observation that by considering Saturn being in the 2nd house (due to Bhava Chalit) I am not able to predict accident.

I admit it might just be my own inability to interpret properly using Bhava Chalit that might be the problem. If that is the case, I request any experienced Bhava Chalit user (including yourself) to please kindly help me correct my mistake in interpretation and kindly explain to me how a vehicular accident can be explained using Bhava Chalit.

2. Before I try some thing I think about it clearly and apply the rules correctly. I am not a "cut and paste" astrologer.

I understand that Bhava Chalit is used for "Bhavas" nor "Rashis". I understand transits are also Rashi based. I clearly understand that in this chart I am supposed to take:

Retro Saturn in Sagittarius Rashi, BUT placed in 2nd house (Bhava Chalit)

Retro Saturn in Sagittarious Rashi, BUT placed in 3rd house (Rashi = House chart)

In both the above cases I am to consider Saturn as ruler of 4H and 5H.

3. The comment about "old" is actually made after reading Sreenadh Ji article/comments on Bhava Chalit where he has clearly mentioned the Historical context. Clearly Bhava Chalit is NOT as OLD as traditional Rashi Chakra but more of a relatively recent invention by Sri Pathi.

4. Finally, probably the most important point is that I am just a learner. Just because I don't find Bhava Chalit to work correctly does not mean it wont work for others. I am not trying to belittle any body's methodology here. I am just sharing my opinion.

Bhaskar Ji you and many others have used this accurately so far means it works well for you and that is Good. It is in no way reduces the respect I have for you and other successful astrologers. I know Kursija Ji use it too and I have a lot of respect for him as well. I know our respected Bohra ji uses it as well. There are other astrologers in other Groups that I greatly respect who use Bhava Chalit. So please dont mistake me.

Instead if you feel it is such an important part of the analysis please share with me and teach me how to use it effectively.

Regards,

-Manoj

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Tue, October 20, 2009 10:46:35 AM Re: A blind chart

I am sorry, but copy paste does not make one knowledgable aboutTraditional astrology. the Bhava Chalit is an integral part of Indianastrology. Please do some original research before you think and passjudgements that it is different.I regret to say that not more than 2-3 members here know whatTraditional and ancient astrology is actually.You people are actually making a mess of the ancient rules and Rishis bymixing too much of here and there, without doing original study ofastrology. Learn from Real masters and then must you talk of what is anew rule or what is a old rule.Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreesog" <sreesog >wrote:>> Dear Manoj Chandran ji,> //So I better stick

with traditional every rashi is a house rule,which> seems to work more reliably.> > Thank you for allowing me to indulge in new techniques (and fail),> which makes me appreciate that "old is gold".//> Ha...Ha...I liked those lines. [:D] This is the very reason we> people are still stick to the old Rishi horas and traditional rules.> [:)] It is good to reach always alleast somewhere near the true> result, on a regular basis - and traditional astrology gives reliable> results on this - and astrologer's life would be easy, some what more> tension free and will not have to depend on lies, upayas and poojas to> survive. [:)]> Love and regards,> Sreenadh>> ancient_indian_ astrology,

Manoj Chandran> chandran_manoj@ wrote:> >> > Dear Chakraborty Ji,> >> > Thanks for your blind chart exercise. I completely missed theaccident> since I was focussing only on positive things. I came to theconclusion> it could not be work related, could not be marriage and good thingsare> very strongly indicated for his children. But I still think thisperiod> would be excellent for his children.> >> > On another note, I have been considering Bhava Chalit alternativefor> a few days and I tried it on this chart. Sorry to say it has failedme.> If I had done my usual traditional analysis I would have been correct.> Unfortunately Bhava Chalit places Saturn in the 2nd house, which gives> NO indication whatsoever of this accident. However, it does show the> financial impact of the accident very strongly. But the

same couldhave> also been deduced from the transits in the 12H.> >> > As per Iyer's rule: Saturn is the Avayogi and he is also retrograde> which makes him doubly bad, placed in the 2nd house (in Chalit) is the> cause for this financial mishap. So this indicates that using "just"> Bhava Chalit, I can miss some nuances. So I better stick with> traditional every rashi is a house rule, which seems to work more> reliably.> >> > Thank you for allowing me to indulge in new techniques (and fail),> which makes me appreciate that "old is gold".> >> > Regards,> > -Manoj>

I m sorry, have not read this series, is it possible to re post birth data?

Regards,

Utkal

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji, ....For this we need the saving grace of Amrita

> grahas - Jupiter or Venus; or the

> lagna lord Venus's navamsa falling in some good place with strength,

> during that

> transit time.... ...This is better easy. The presence of malefics Sa

> and Ma in 10th in Rasi or its navamsa indicate that the native is " Hit

> by something heavy " ; based on the Brihat Jataka quote " Sailagrad

> Abhighatane " (HIT by something very big - like

> the a heavy rock, mountain peak, big tree trunk, a collapsed wall or the

> like). Thus we have at least one combination that indicates a hit caused

> by something big or heavy...... I am happy to note that you have

> finally accepted the role of Navamsa in astrology. Love and regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

>

> , " sreesog " <sreesog@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Chakraborty ji,

> > That was informative. Thanks. You asks-

> > //a) what is there to indicate that the incident happened on road ?

> generally it is accepted by some that if the indications are in Chara

> Rasi, then it happens on road. Then which rasi we are considering here

> ....Capricorn or Cancer ?//

> > Usually I consider that -

> > * There is road going from Gemini (city) to Sag (city) - or vise

> versa.

> > * There is a river flowing from Pisces (Lake) to Virgo (River) - or

> vise versa.

> > * There is River or river side road going from Cancer (Lake) to

> Capricorn (Near jungle place with less residences) - or vise versa.

> > * There is a road going from Taurus (Village) to Scorpio (Near jungle

> village) - or vise versa.

> > Or in short it seems that there is a road/path every where connecting

> different places - especially opposite signs. ;)

> > I don't know what indicates a Road in the said case, but if asked I

> will select Capricorn-Cancer path (that goes through the side of Yamuna

> sirver?) or the Pisces-Virgo path. :)

> > //b) what is there to indicate that the accident is caused by a big

> vehicle ? Jup (big & heavy) ? //

> > This is better easy. The presence of malefics Sa and Ma in 10th in

> Rasi or its navamsa indicate that the native is " Hit by something

> heavy " ; based on the Brihat Jataka quote " Sailagrad Abhighatane " (HIT by

> something very big - like the a heavy rock, mountain peak, big tree

> trunk, a collapsed wall or the like). Thus we have at least one

> combination that indicates a hit caused by something big or heavy. The

> involvement of Saturn as 4th lord in the given horoscope makes it a

> " Heavy Truck " .

> > //c) How do we know that the person is okay ?//

> > For this we need the saving grace of Amrita grahas - Jupiter or Venus;

> or the lagna lord Venus's navamsa falling in some good place with

> strength, during that transit time. How ever strong the transit is, the

> native should have (the chart should indicate) better longevity. I am

> now at office and will check these possibilities at home and then will

> try to elaborate on this. :)

> > From an imaginative perspective (just placing here for fun) based on

> transit -

> > The native (Venus) was going from his home at Capricorn to his office

> location in Cancer, and when he reached Virgo in his path (since virgo

> is 12th from his natal lagna and it was a place indicating danger) he

> became little inattentive (since Venus was in debilitation) and all of a

> sudden Mars-Saturn Navamsa in 10th from natal lagna got activated in the

> form of a heavy Truck and it HIT the native with such a heavy force that

> the Vehicle (Venus) become a thing of no use, but he was saved due to

> his good longevity and the saving grace of Jupiter. Ha..Ha.. I think

> what ever the way we may express things outwardly (based on quotes,

> references, logic etc), it is almost this imaginative way that we

> approach astrology personally - I believe. May be there lies a clue to

> intuition, imagination and holistic approach - study, knowledge,

> articulation capabilities, imagination, intuition - all playing their

> own role. ;)

> > Note: I too would love to learn from the response of others for the 3

> major questions put forward by Chakraborty ji. :)

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > , " Chakraborty, PL "

> CHAKRABORTYP2@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear friends,

> > >

> > > I also tried my hands in analysing the event. One of the handicap in

> > > my case (apart from undertsanding) was I knew the events in details.

> > > That generally channelize the thinking in one direction only.

> > >

> > > The other handicap was... my J-Hora has been deleted from my office

> > > computer. The only source is Astrodienst which gave the position of

> > > planets in B'chart and transits. It does not give dasha sequence or

> > > nakshatra location of planets. No doubt that could be calculated

> mentally..

> > > but I believe in the saying that " Hard work never kills anybody..BUT

> WHY

> > > TAKE A CHANCE ? "

> > >

> > >

> > > What I have tried is using transit position and possible connection

> to 64th

> > > navamsa technique.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Sun [cid:911550410@20102009-202C]

> > > Ve

> > > Rahu

> > > Pi Ketu Ar Ta Mer+Sun Ge Ve

> > > Aq M Y Bhave 18:23 hrs, Cn Mars Mars + (Jup)+ (Sat) Mars-5 + Ketu-2

> > > Jup-23 + Ra -2 Mer Cp 25th May 1959 Bhuj Leo

> > > Sg Mo+(Sat) Sc (Jup) [cid:911550410@20102009-2033]

> > > Li

> > > Vi Mo-1

> > > Ketu Mo Sat-4

> > > Sun 28 Mer-15 Ve-7

> > >

> > >

> > > Yellow ; Rasi Chart

> > > Grey : navamsa

> > > Green : Transit

> > >

> > > (Please note that above was prepared manually..and hence some error

> may be

> > > there. Also, the positions are based on Astrodienst output which

> sometime vary

> > > slightly from other softwares)

> > >

> > > In B'chart, Venus is at 23 Ge 21. Now Venus may indicate self as

> well as

> > > the car. Venus is also 8th lord. The 64th navamsa from Venus (adding

> 210

> > > deg to natal chart position of Venus) will be Capricorn 23 deg. On

> that day

> > > Jup was at 23 deg. This is Co-incidence No. 1

> > >

> > > The 4th & 5th lord Saturn has moved to 12th house of his chart in

> transit.

> > > The person is expecting a change of residence (thereby transfer in

> posting)

> > > for last few months (chances appears good ..likely in Mar-April

> 2010). But

> > > I had not considered damage to any house or vehicle previously)

> > >

> > > Other co-incidence I noticed is following

> > >

> > > In natal Chart, Jup and Mars are at approx 2 deg. at Scorpio &

> cancer respectively.

> > > On that day Ra/ketu was at approx 2 degree at Capri/cancer

> respectively. However

> > > what that should convey is not clear.

> > >

> > > Now coming back to Co-incidence 1 (64th navamsa part), the

> quandaries / thinking

> > > are :

> > >

> > > 1) Jup is 3rd lod (12th to 4H..and hence capable of destroying

> vehicle) and

> > > 6th lord (damage, danger etc). Jup will also indicate driver (6th

> lord..3rd

> > > to 4th house). But Jup is also a benefic and in transit, Jup should

> give

> > > benefic results.

> > > 2) I remembered that there was a blind chart analysis in which the

> person

> > > died mysteriously while travelling/ after alighting from train.

> There also transit Jup

> > > was exactly on natal venus location. The reason was analyzed as Deva

> shrapa.

> > > 3) While using 64th navamsa, people generally uses Udaykala or

> maturity of planets

> > > for timing. The person is running 51th year..which should be

> governed by Ketu.

> > > Ketu is in Pisces (6th house) of natal chart and in navamsa it moves

> to Sagi.

> > > That indicates it has a very strong connection with Jup. On that

> day, it was

> > > with Mars in Cancer. But what connection does it have with Jup in

> Sagi (in transit) ?

> > >

> > > 4) In one of the blind charts, (probably by Manoj-ji) about a

> separation/divorce case in

> > > Arizona, the 6th lord Jup was retro ..in Cancer. It was observed

> that the person won

> > > the case, but magnanimously allowed his ex-wife to keep his wards

> for 1/2 years.

> > > Does a retro Jup in present case also behaved in similar

> manner....could have killed

> > > the person... but did not ?

> > >

> > > 5) Earlier, I have tried using Bhrigu Chakra paddhati. In this

> system, 1 year is allocated

> > > to every house. That way, on 51st year, the 3rd house will be

> activated. So Jup is

> > > activated again.

> > >

> > > The problems I faced are :

> > >

> > > a) what is there to indicate that the incident happened on road ?

> generally it is accepted

> > > by some that if the indications are in Chara Rasi, then it happens

> on road. Then which

> > > rasi we are considering here ....Capricorn or Cancer ?

> > > b) what is there to indicate that the accident is caused by a big

> vehicle ? Jup (big & heavy) ?

> > > c) How do we know that the person is okay ?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > regards

> > >

> > > Chakraborty

> >

>

Dear Manoj ji,

Again you are mistaken,

I have no where mentioned that " You " are a cut and paste astrologer. I

respect you very much, hence I took the pains to reply to your hasty

judgement about Bhava Chalit.

I do not have to prove each and everyone who is a non-believer of Bhava

Chalit every time with the example which is put up.

If you understand my previous mails, I have already mentioned and talked

about the authenticituy part of the birth data, coming from an authentic

person. You prove that, and you can have my analysis.

In the meanwhile I have hundreds of such predictions scattered on

various forums of astrology, Should you care to search for them, it

would not be difficult.

If i could have predicted on the said chart through Bhava Chalit, i

would have already said that there was an accident which happenned with

the native. I could not, that is already the past. This does not mean

that the Bhava Chalit system or approach is wrong.

In most of the Groups (I am now talking in general) the Quizzes have

become a farce. They are put up only to showcase a new face as a good

astrologer. Most of us have already realised this, and if you just

peep in the only group which has the most quizzes since last one year (I

do not need to name the Group for obvious reasons) you will find that

none of the old timers take part in same bcoz they have realised the

game which is played in name of quizzes.

I an very well prove about Bhava Chalit, again for you since you are a

sincere astrologer, but only in the way I have presented the Quiz must

be taken up, for prominent personalities, with consensus on birth

particulars and on the next 12 months span.

Bhava Chalit is not an invention by pathi but as old as the raashi

Chart. Unfortunately this is what I am trying to tell in my previous

posts, that only a few here know what ancient astrology is. Being a

writer on astrology, and actually knowing about what one writes, is a

seperate matter.

I can write hundreds of books on astrology without having actually ever

entered in the water. this is known as being fake.

best wishes and regards,

Bhaskar.

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaksar Ji,

>

> 1. My comment on Bhava Chalit was merely an admission that in this

specific case it did not work well for me. I did not use it for transit

but only for Bhava Analysis. As per Bhava Chalit Jupiter is in 1st house

and Saturn is in 2nd house. So first part is good. 3rd and 6th house

ruler in 1st house could indicate Accident affecting the body. So far so

good. However, Saturn being in the 2nd house does not indicate Vehicular

accidents clearly.

>

> On the other hand if you take Rashi Chart, Saturn is the 4th lord in

the 3rd house which does indicate 3rd house matters (short distance

travel) ending up in a vehicular (4th house) accident (Saturn being 12th

from the 4th). Combining Jupiters 3H/6H rulership makes this very clear.

It is only my observation that by considering Saturn being in the 2nd

house (due to Bhava Chalit) I am not able to predict accident.

>

> I admit it might just be my own inability to interpret properly using

Bhava Chalit that might be the problem. If that is the case, I request

any experienced Bhava Chalit user (including yourself) to please kindly

help me correct my mistake in interpretation and kindly explain to me

how a vehicular accident can be explained using Bhava Chalit.

>

> 2. Before I try some thing I think about it clearly and apply the

rules correctly. I am not a " cut and paste " astrologer.

>

> I understand that Bhava Chalit is used for " Bhavas " nor " Rashis " . I

understand transits are also Rashi based. I clearly understand that in

this chart I am supposed to take:

>

> Retro Saturn in Sagittarius Rashi, BUT placed in 2nd house (Bhava

Chalit)

> Retro Saturn in Sagittarious Rashi, BUT placed in 3rd house (Rashi =

House chart)

>

> In both the above cases I am to consider Saturn as ruler of 4H and 5H.

>

> 3. The comment about " old " is actually made after reading Sreenadh Ji

article/comments on Bhava Chalit where he has clearly mentioned the

Historical context. Clearly Bhava Chalit is NOT as OLD as traditional

Rashi Chakra but more of a relatively recent invention by Sri Pathi.

>

> 4. Finally, probably the most important point is that I am just a

learner. Just because I don't find Bhava Chalit to work correctly does

not mean it wont work for others. I am not trying to belittle any body's

methodology here. I am just sharing my opinion.

>

> Bhaskar Ji you and many others have used this accurately so far means

it works well for you and that is Good. It is in no way reduces the

respect I have for you and other successful astrologers. I know Kursija

Ji use it too and I have a lot of respect for him as well. I know our

respected Bohra ji uses it as well. There are other astrologers in other

Groups that I greatly respect who use Bhava Chalit. So please dont

mistake me.

>

> Instead if you feel it is such an important part of the analysis

please share with me and teach me how to use it effectively.

>

> Regards,

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Tue, October 20, 2009 10:46:35 AM

> Re: A blind chart

>

>

>

> I am sorry, but copy paste does not make one knowledgable about

> Traditional astrology. the Bhava Chalit is an integral part of Indian

> astrology. Please do some original research before you think and pass

> judgements that it is different.

>

> I regret to say that not more than 2-3 members here know what

> Traditional and ancient astrology is actually.

>

> You people are actually making a mess of the ancient rules and Rishis

by

> mixing too much of here and there, without doing original study of

> astrology. Learn from Real masters and then must you talk of what is a

> new rule or what is a old rule.

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " sreesog " sreesog@

>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Manoj Chandran ji,

> > //So I better stick with traditional every rashi is a house rule,

> which

> > seems to work more reliably.

> > > Thank you for allowing me to indulge in new techniques (and fail),

> > which makes me appreciate that " old is gold " .//

> > Ha...Ha...I liked those lines. [:D] This is the very reason we

> > people are still stick to the old Rishi horas and traditional rules.

> > [:)] It is good to reach always alleast somewhere near the true

> > result, on a regular basis - and traditional astrology gives

reliable

> > results on this - and astrologer's life would be easy, some what

more

> > tension free and will not have to depend on lies, upayas and poojas

to

> > survive. [:)]

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

> > chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Chakraborty Ji,

> > >

> > > Thanks for your blind chart exercise. I completely missed the

> accident

> > since I was focussing only on positive things. I came to the

> conclusion

> > it could not be work related, could not be marriage and good things

> are

> > very strongly indicated for his children. But I still think this

> period

> > would be excellent for his children.

> > >

> > > On another note, I have been considering Bhava Chalit alternative

> for

> > a few days and I tried it on this chart. Sorry to say it has failed

> me.

> > If I had done my usual traditional analysis I would have been

correct.

> > Unfortunately Bhava Chalit places Saturn in the 2nd house, which

gives

> > NO indication whatsoever of this accident. However, it does show the

> > financial impact of the accident very strongly. But the same could

> have

> > also been deduced from the transits in the 12H.

> > >

> > > As per Iyer's rule: Saturn is the Avayogi and he is also

retrograde

> > which makes him doubly bad, placed in the 2nd house (in Chalit) is

the

> > cause for this financial mishap. So this indicates that using " just "

> > Bhava Chalit, I can miss some nuances. So I better stick with

> > traditional every rashi is a house rule, which seems to work more

> > reliably.

> > >

> > > Thank you for allowing me to indulge in new techniques (and fail),

> > which makes me appreciate that " old is gold " .

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > -Manoj

> >

>

For Information of all-

From the KP Group which is the other Group where this same Quiz was

presented, and where one would find many stalwarts, Shri Yogesh Rao

Lajmi ji was the only one who was able to predict the accident for this

native, but he had to do the excersise of rectifying the birth time to 6

minutes ahead, of what was given to us (Which is why I always say first

prove the authenticity of the Birth time or pay us the Fees to spend

time on same, as time costs money).

Hats off to him. He is great.

Unfortunately he is no more here, in this Group.

I have already mentioned in this Group a few months back, that he is one

of the best astrologers in India, and he predicts only from the Bhava

Chalit.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Dear Manoj ji,

>

> Again you are mistaken,

>

> I have no where mentioned that " You " are a cut and paste astrologer. I

> respect you very much, hence I took the pains to reply to your hasty

> judgement about Bhava Chalit.

>

> I do not have to prove each and everyone who is a non-believer of

Bhava

> Chalit every time with the example which is put up.

>

> If you understand my previous mails, I have already mentioned and

talked

> about the authenticituy part of the birth data, coming from an

authentic

> person. You prove that, and you can have my analysis.

>

> In the meanwhile I have hundreds of such predictions scattered on

> various forums of astrology, Should you care to search for them, it

> would not be difficult.

>

> If i could have predicted on the said chart through Bhava Chalit, i

> would have already said that there was an accident which happenned

with

> the native. I could not, that is already the past. This does not mean

> that the Bhava Chalit system or approach is wrong.

>

> In most of the Groups (I am now talking in general) the Quizzes have

> become a farce. They are put up only to showcase a new face as a good

> astrologer. Most of us have already realised this, and if you just

> peep in the only group which has the most quizzes since last one year

(I

> do not need to name the Group for obvious reasons) you will find that

> none of the old timers take part in same bcoz they have realised the

> game which is played in name of quizzes.

>

> I an very well prove about Bhava Chalit, again for you since you are a

> sincere astrologer, but only in the way I have presented the Quiz must

> be taken up, for prominent personalities, with consensus on birth

> particulars and on the next 12 months span.

>

> Bhava Chalit is not an invention by pathi but as old as the raashi

> Chart. Unfortunately this is what I am trying to tell in my previous

> posts, that only a few here know what ancient astrology is. Being a

> writer on astrology, and actually knowing about what one writes, is a

> seperate matter.

>

> I can write hundreds of books on astrology without having actually

ever

> entered in the water. this is known as being fake.

>

> best wishes and regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , Manoj Chandran

> chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaksar Ji,

> >

> > 1. My comment on Bhava Chalit was merely an admission that in this

> specific case it did not work well for me. I did not use it for

transit

> but only for Bhava Analysis. As per Bhava Chalit Jupiter is in 1st

house

> and Saturn is in 2nd house. So first part is good. 3rd and 6th house

> ruler in 1st house could indicate Accident affecting the body. So far

so

> good. However, Saturn being in the 2nd house does not indicate

Vehicular

> accidents clearly.

> >

> > On the other hand if you take Rashi Chart, Saturn is the 4th lord in

> the 3rd house which does indicate 3rd house matters (short distance

> travel) ending up in a vehicular (4th house) accident (Saturn being

12th

> from the 4th). Combining Jupiters 3H/6H rulership makes this very

clear.

> It is only my observation that by considering Saturn being in the 2nd

> house (due to Bhava Chalit) I am not able to predict accident.

> >

> > I admit it might just be my own inability to interpret properly

using

> Bhava Chalit that might be the problem. If that is the case, I request

> any experienced Bhava Chalit user (including yourself) to please

kindly

> help me correct my mistake in interpretation and kindly explain to me

> how a vehicular accident can be explained using Bhava Chalit.

> >

> > 2. Before I try some thing I think about it clearly and apply the

> rules correctly. I am not a " cut and paste " astrologer.

> >

> > I understand that Bhava Chalit is used for " Bhavas " nor " Rashis " . I

> understand transits are also Rashi based. I clearly understand that in

> this chart I am supposed to take:

> >

> > Retro Saturn in Sagittarius Rashi, BUT placed in 2nd house (Bhava

> Chalit)

> > Retro Saturn in Sagittarious Rashi, BUT placed in 3rd house (Rashi =

> House chart)

> >

> > In both the above cases I am to consider Saturn as ruler of 4H and

5H.

> >

> > 3. The comment about " old " is actually made after reading Sreenadh

Ji

> article/comments on Bhava Chalit where he has clearly mentioned the

> Historical context. Clearly Bhava Chalit is NOT as OLD as traditional

> Rashi Chakra but more of a relatively recent invention by Sri Pathi.

> >

> > 4. Finally, probably the most important point is that I am just a

> learner. Just because I don't find Bhava Chalit to work correctly does

> not mean it wont work for others. I am not trying to belittle any

body's

> methodology here. I am just sharing my opinion.

> >

> > Bhaskar Ji you and many others have used this accurately so far

means

> it works well for you and that is Good. It is in no way reduces the

> respect I have for you and other successful astrologers. I know

Kursija

> Ji use it too and I have a lot of respect for him as well. I know our

> respected Bohra ji uses it as well. There are other astrologers in

other

> Groups that I greatly respect who use Bhava Chalit. So please dont

> mistake me.

> >

> > Instead if you feel it is such an important part of the analysis

> please share with me and teach me how to use it effectively.

> >

> > Regards,

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> >

> > Tue, October 20, 2009 10:46:35 AM

> > Re: A blind chart

> >

> >

> >

> > I am sorry, but copy paste does not make one knowledgable about

> > Traditional astrology. the Bhava Chalit is an integral part of

Indian

> > astrology. Please do some original research before you think and

pass

> > judgements that it is different.

> >

> > I regret to say that not more than 2-3 members here know what

> > Traditional and ancient astrology is actually.

> >

> > You people are actually making a mess of the ancient rules and

Rishis

> by

> > mixing too much of here and there, without doing original study of

> > astrology. Learn from Real masters and then must you talk of what is

a

> > new rule or what is a old rule.

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " sreesog "

sreesog@

> >

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Manoj Chandran ji,

> > > //So I better stick with traditional every rashi is a house rule,

> > which

> > > seems to work more reliably.

> > > > Thank you for allowing me to indulge in new techniques (and

fail),

> > > which makes me appreciate that " old is gold " .//

> > > Ha...Ha...I liked those lines. [:D] This is the very reason we

> > > people are still stick to the old Rishi horas and traditional

rules.

> > > [:)] It is good to reach always alleast somewhere near the true

> > > result, on a regular basis - and traditional astrology gives

> reliable

> > > results on this - and astrologer's life would be easy, some what

> more

> > > tension free and will not have to depend on lies, upayas and

poojas

> to

> > > survive. [:)]

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

> > > chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Chakraborty Ji,

> > > >

> > > > Thanks for your blind chart exercise. I completely missed the

> > accident

> > > since I was focussing only on positive things. I came to the

> > conclusion

> > > it could not be work related, could not be marriage and good

things

> > are

> > > very strongly indicated for his children. But I still think this

> > period

> > > would be excellent for his children.

> > > >

> > > > On another note, I have been considering Bhava Chalit

alternative

> > for

> > > a few days and I tried it on this chart. Sorry to say it has

failed

> > me.

> > > If I had done my usual traditional analysis I would have been

> correct.

> > > Unfortunately Bhava Chalit places Saturn in the 2nd house, which

> gives

> > > NO indication whatsoever of this accident. However, it does show

the

> > > financial impact of the accident very strongly. But the same could

> > have

> > > also been deduced from the transits in the 12H.

> > > >

> > > > As per Iyer's rule: Saturn is the Avayogi and he is also

> retrograde

> > > which makes him doubly bad, placed in the 2nd house (in Chalit) is

> the

> > > cause for this financial mishap. So this indicates that using

" just "

> > > Bhava Chalit, I can miss some nuances. So I better stick with

> > > traditional every rashi is a house rule, which seems to work more

> > > reliably.

> > > >

> > > > Thank you for allowing me to indulge in new techniques (and

fail),

> > > which makes me appreciate that " old is gold " .

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > -Manoj

> > >

> >

>