IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

-- when will my friend become a father

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krsna Namaste to you one and all. Here is the question. My friend wanted to know when he would get a baby girl or boy. The elder learned members could kindly answer the question so that we ,the younger novices,could learn from them. He has given the number---9 Thanking you all Pavan Kumar

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Guest guest

I erected the Horary Chart for no 9, today @ 12,24,30 The 1st check in Horary, is Does MOON relect the question truly Moon is in JUP-KET-SAT. JUP is lord of 9 & 12 in own star Merc sub who is L of 3 & 6 Ket is agent of MERC Sat l of 10 ans 11 So only sat agrees with the question, for which we have to check 11,5 and 2nd houses. I would not proceed further, as it is apparent, that the friend is not seroius in his question. Please ask the friend to Write the question "When will become a father ?"". Ask him to say a few words of prayer, then open a book, Note down the right Hand Page No. Then cast the chart for that number and check MOON. All Lords of moon, must reflect the question. Then only answer will be correct pavan kumar <pavankumargvp wrote: Hare Krsna Namaste to you one and all. Here is the question. My friend wanted to know when he would get a baby girl or boy. The elder learned members could kindly answer the question so that we ,the younger novices,could learn from them. He has given the number---9 Thanking you all Pavan Kumar Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.