IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

-- your attention is needed to guide me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste to you all. May I have your attention please.one of my friend asked me whether he had any chance to go to abroad or not? He has given the number 23, and I am in hyderabad, India. The timing is 2.13pm(14.13) on 28-09-2006 With this I have casted the horaray chart. In that the sub lord of the 12th cusp is Rahu(placidus only),but it is no way connected either to 3rd cusp or 9th cusp. so I said You never go abroad. Suprisingly he told me that he had already gone to kuwait in 2000 to see his brother and he is just about to attend a seminar in the U.S. I felt shock. May I ask the learned elders and scholars where I went wrong? please correct me so that I could learn from them Thanking you Pavan Kumar

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Guest guest

Dear Pawan ji, 12th SL Rahu is in the star of JUP and sub of MAR. RAH is in 11.JUP is in 6 l/o 9,12.MAR is in 5 l/o 7,8. So RAH strongly indicate 9,12 so he will go abroad.] regards Kanak Bosmiapavan kumar <pavankumargvp wrote: Namaste to you all. May I have your attention please.one of my friend asked me whether he had any chance to go to abroad or not? He has given the number 23, and I am in hyderabad, India. The timing is 2.13pm(14.13) on 28-09-2006 With this I have casted the horaray chart. In that the sub lord of the 12th cusp is Rahu(placidus only),but it is no way connected either to 3rd cusp or 9th cusp. so I said You never go abroad. Suprisingly he told me that he had already gone to kuwait in 2000 to see his brother and he is just about to attend a seminar in the U.S. I felt shock. May I ask the learned elders and scholars where I went wrong? please correct me so that I could learn from them Thanking you Pavan Kumar Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

Dear Pavan Kumar It appears you have not properly cast the Significator Table of Houses, and of the Planets. The Sub lord of 12 is Rahu Rahu is signnifictor od 12, 9 as he is in Star of Jup, who owns the 9th and 12th Houses. 3rd is connected to 9th. Both have Sat as the s/l. So his travel abroad is correct, but since 3 is not connected to 12th, he will not go abroad and stay there for long. good luckpavan kumar <pavankumargvp wrote: Namaste to you all. May I have your attention please.one of my friend asked me whether he had any chance to go to abroad or not? He has given the number 23, and I am in hyderabad, India. The timing is 2.13pm(14.13) on 28-09-2006 With this I have casted the horaray chart. In that the sub lord of the 12th cusp is Rahu(placidus only),but it is no way connected either to 3rd cusp or 9th cusp. so I said You never go abroad. Suprisingly he told me that he had already gone to kuwait in 2000 to see his brother and he is just about to attend a seminar in the U.S. I felt shock. May I ask the learned elders and scholars where I went wrong? please correct me so that I could learn from them Thanking you Pavan Kumar Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506

All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.