IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

assements of nodes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hello bosmia your leaf relating to nodes is excellent. it is use full to one and all. i want to make some enhancement to your article. in reader five n.e p.no:163 there is a statement which reads as follows "IN THE CASE OF RAHU AND KETHU, THE PLANET WHICH THERE ARE CONJOINED, OR THE LORD OF THE CONSTELLATION IN WHICH RAHU AND KETHU WERE AT THE TI;ME OF BIRTH OR THE LORD THE SIGN CAN GIVE THE RESULT IN THEIR STAR AND SUB. " The above statement means the planets which are represented by the nodes can offer the results of the nodes when a palnet transits in their zones. that means nodes will have complete sway over all the zones ruled by the planets which they represent. In support of the above view i quote an example from the sixth reader n.e p.no:290named "HIGHER STATUS ANY ? WHEN 2 FOR THE BENIFIT OF THE

READERS : i want to reproduce the observation of mr.k m subramaniam in his "astrology for beginners"vol.no:5 p.no:669 wghich reads as follows : "SEE WHETHER THERE ARE PLANETS IN RAHU OF KETHU STARS . IF THER ARE ANY, THE PLANETS WILL SIGNIFY THE HOUSE OCCUPIEDBY RAHU AN KETHU RESPECTIVELY. SUPPOSE THER ARE NONE RAHU ARE KETHU WILL ACQUIRE POSITIONAL STATUS FOR THE HOUSE OCCUPIED BY IT .AGAIN RAHU KETHU WILL RETURN AGENT OF THE SIGN LORDS AND THE HOUSE OCCUPIED BY THE SIGN LORD. AS FOIR THE CUSPS OWNED BY THE SIGN LORD OF WHCH RAHU , KETHU IS REPRESENTATIVE, ONLY IF THERE ARE NO PLANETS IN STAR OF THE SIGN LORD,RAHU AND KETHU IS SIGNIFY THE CUSPS OWNED BY THE SIGN LORD AND NOT OTHERWISE . IN THE EVENT OF THERE BEINT APLANET IN THE STAR OF THE SIGN LORD OF RAHU OR KETHU , PLEASE SEE WHO IS THE STAR LORD OF THE SIGN LORD AND IN THAT CASERAHU OR KETHU WILL SIGNIFY THE HOUSE OCCUPIED BY THE SIGN LORD,

THE HOUSE OCCUPIED THE STAR LORD OF THE SIGN LORD AND THE HOUSES OWNED BY THE STAR LORD OF THE SIGN ." (3) in my opinion nodes will powerfully represent the planets (a) with which they are conjoined (b) in whose star they are © which are aspecting them (d) in whose sign they are nodes will offer the result depending upon the period rulers. in reader six n.e we will find illustrations relating to abve points (a) p.no:187 (b) it is obvious for every planet © p.no:234 (d) p.no:273 with regards ........ pavan GOOD LUCK.......

Find out what India is talking about on Answers India.

SMS memory full? Store all your important SMS in your Mail. Register for SMS BAK UP now!

Guest guest

Dear Pavan ji, That was writen by Tin Win ji, not by me. regards Kanakvgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote: hello bosmia your leaf relating to nodes is excellent. it is use full to one and all. i want to make some enhancement to your article. in reader five n.e p.no:163 there is a statement which reads as follows "IN THE CASE OF RAHU AND KETHU, THE PLANET WHICH THERE ARE CONJOINED,

OR THE LORD OF THE CONSTELLATION IN WHICH RAHU AND KETHU WERE AT THE TI;ME OF BIRTH OR THE LORD THE SIGN CAN GIVE THE RESULT IN THEIR STAR AND SUB. " The above statement means the planets which are represented by the nodes can offer the results of the nodes when a palnet transits in their zones. that means nodes will have complete sway over all the zones ruled by the planets which they represent. In support of the above view i quote an example from the sixth reader n.e p.no:290named "HIGHER STATUS ANY ? WHEN 2 FOR THE BENIFIT OF THE READERS : i want to reproduce the observation of mr.k m subramaniam in his "astrology for beginners"vol.no:5 p.no:669 wghich reads as follows : "SEE WHETHER THERE ARE PLANETS IN RAHU OF KETHU STARS . IF THER ARE ANY, THE PLANETS WILL SIGNIFY THE HOUSE OCCUPIEDBY RAHU AN KETHU RESPECTIVELY.

SUPPOSE THER ARE NONE RAHU ARE KETHU WILL ACQUIRE POSITIONAL STATUS FOR THE HOUSE OCCUPIED BY IT .AGAIN RAHU KETHU WILL RETURN AGENT OF THE SIGN LORDS AND THE HOUSE OCCUPIED BY THE SIGN LORD. AS FOIR THE CUSPS OWNED BY THE SIGN LORD OF WHCH RAHU , KETHU IS REPRESENTATIVE, ONLY IF THERE ARE NO PLANETS IN STAR OF THE SIGN LORD,RAHU AND KETHU IS SIGNIFY THE CUSPS OWNED BY THE SIGN LORD AND NOT OTHERWISE . IN THE EVENT OF THERE BEINT APLANET IN THE STAR OF THE SIGN LORD OF RAHU OR KETHU , PLEASE SEE WHO IS THE STAR LORD OF THE SIGN LORD AND IN THAT CASERAHU OR KETHU WILL SIGNIFY THE HOUSE OCCUPIED BY THE SIGN LORD, THE HOUSE OCCUPIED THE STAR LORD OF THE SIGN LORD AND THE HOUSES OWNED BY THE STAR LORD OF THE SIGN ." (3) in my opinion nodes will powerfully represent the planets (a) with which they are conjoined (b) in whose star they are © which are aspecting them

(d) in whose sign they are nodes will offer the result depending upon the period rulers. in reader six n.e we will find illustrations relating to abve points (a) p.no:187 (b) it is obvious for every planet © p.no:234 (d) p.no:273 with regards ........ pavan GOOD LUCK....... Find out what India is talking about on Answers India.SMS memory full? Store all your important SMS in your Mail. Register for SMS BAK UP now! >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.

Try it free.