IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

LalKitab 1942 Version in Hindi- For Download

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,In the continual efforts to provide free literature online,Our group has uploaded copy of Lalkitab 1942 in Hindi, translated by Sh. SC Pushkarna Ji for the humanity. The copy of the book for scanning is provided by Sh. PK Sharma Ji, Senior member of our group.

I on the behalf of group members, Thank Sh. Pushkarna Ji and Sharma Ji.I also thank all those who ae associated with this project to make it successful.I don't recommend the readers to get this book printed because 1942 book is going to be released shortly by Pt. Beni Madhav Goswami Ji. But can be refereed till than. This is the most accurate of the volumes available for 1942 Books, though it still has missing texts and pictures. But it is worth to read it to understand the prnciples of LalKitab,

Book can be downloaded from groups web siteshttp://.ueuo.comhttp://.tripod.com

Link for Lal Kitab

Happy ReadingNirmal Kumar Bhardwaj

Guest guest

nirmal ji, sharma ji, good effort but 1942 pages are so dull that it is very difficult to read. please do something about it.Kulbir Bains--- On Sun, 9/12/07, NKB <nirbhar wrote:

NKB <nirbhar LalKitab 1942 Version in Hindi- For Download , , lalkitab Sunday, 9 December, 2007, 7:20 PM

Dear Friends,In the continual efforts to provide free literature online,Our group has uploaded copy of Lalkitab 1942 in Hindi, translated by Sh. SC Pushkarna Ji for the humanity. The copy of the book for scanning is provided by Sh. PK Sharma Ji, Senior member of our group. I on the behalf of group members, Thank Sh. Pushkarna Ji and Sharma Ji.I also thank all those who ae associated with this project to make it successful.I don't recommend the readers to get this book printed because 1942 book is going to be released shortly by Pt. Beni Madhav Goswami Ji. But can be refereed till than. This is the most accurate of the volumes available for 1942 Books, though it still has

missing texts and pictures. But it is worth to read it to understand the prnciples of LalKitab, Book can be downloaded from groups web sites