Guest guest

stock market

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear David,

If we look to the US rectified chart, the

dasha is Ve/Sa/Ma/Ve/Ke. All the operational

planets are either placed or transit H11. The Sun transits exactly over MEP11,

giving a boost to all the other planets placed there, and confidence to the H5 of

investments. In D5 (investments), D9 (support of Nature) and D11 (gains), the

Sun is a FBP. In D6 (financial stability), the Sun represents easy gains and is

strongly placed in its MT house. Besides, transit Saturn, L4, aspects natal Saturn, and is

aspected by

transiting Moon, L9.  

Best wishes,

Jorge

SAMVA

[sAMVA ] On Behalf Of David

Hawthorne

terça-feira, 3 de Outubro de

2006 20:01

Vyas Munidas

Cc: SAMVA

stock market

dear

vyas & friends:

can

anyone comment on the factors that helped the Dow Jones industrial average to

rise to the highest lever ever on Tuesday afternoon?

(see

article posted below my signature.)

in a

general chart for the day, Venus, Sun and Mars are ruled by Mercury,

which is considered weak, due to the debilitation of its dispositor,

Venus.

Jupiter

and Mercury are also ruled by the debilitated Venus.

Both

Moon and Saturn are in old age, so in essence, all seven of the planets are

weak on some account.

Maybe

dear Vyas can make some comment on this situation as he is well versed in the

financial markets.

thank

you,

David

Hawthorne

Dow: Welcome to record

land

Blue-chip indicator hits

highest intraday point ever as decline in oil prices proves to be the catalyst.

By Alexandra Twin,

CNNMoney.com senior writer

October 3 2006: 12:59 PM

EDT

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The Dow Jones industrial

average rose to its highest level ever Tuesday afternoon, taking out the record

trading high hit in January 2000 before stepping back a little, as investors

scooped up a variety of shares amid slumping oil prices.

The Dow industrials (up 73.08 to 11,743.43, Charts) added 0.6 percent

roughly 3 hours into the session and took out its all-time trading high of

11,750.28 hit on Jan. 14, 2000. The Dow reached as high as 11,754.55 before

easing.

The blue-chip indicator remained above its record

trading high of 11,722.98, also hit on Jan. 14, 2000.

The S & P 500 (up 5.16 to 1,336.48, Charts) index added 0.4

percent Tuesday and flirted with a fresh 5-1/2 year high. The broad index

topped out at a 5-1/2 year high last Thursday and has struggled since then.

The Nasdaq composite (up 9.31 to 2,246.91, Charts) added 0.5 percent.

A selloff in tech and commodities stocks weighed on

the Nasdaq throughout the morning, keeping the broader market in check.

But the tone improved near midday, with investors

betting that the steep decline in oil prices means that inflationary pressures

are diminishing and the economy is likely headed for a slowdown, not a

recession, as has been feared.

" The catalyst today is falling oil prices, "

said Peter Cardillo, chief market analyst at S.W. Bach & Co. " Oil

under $60 a barrel today is giving the Dow ammunition to make another try for

those record highs. "

U.S. light crude oil for November

delivery fell $1.81 to $59.22 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange,

after falling as low as $58.84 earlier.

That was good news for most sectors of the stock

market, with 24 out of 30 Dow issues rising. Gainers included aerospace issues

such as Boeing (up

$1.94 to $81.91, Charts)

and Honeywell (up

$0.66 to $42.01, Charts)

and bank stocks such as JP

Morgan (up $0.62 to $47.49, Charts) and Citigroup (up $0.66 to

$50.15, Charts).

However, the plunge in oil prices was bad news for oil

stocks, which slumped. Exxon

Mobil (down $0.88 to $66.12, Charts) and Valero Energy (down

$1.57 to $49.38, Charts)

were among the stocks dragging down the Amex Oil (down 20.87 to 1,053.09,

Charts) index.

COMEX gold for December

delivery fell $16 to $587.30 an ounce.

That sparked a selloff in gold stocks, with the Amex Gold Bugs (down

$13.23 to $289.64, Charts) index

losing 4 percent.

Among other movers, Marvell Technology

(down $2.71 to $16.38, Charts) shares

plunged 13 percent in active trade after saying late Monday that it will

restate financial results going back to its initial public offering in 2000,

due to misdated stock options. The chipmaker also warned that third-quarter

sales will be down 10 percent from the previous quarter, due to weaker demand

from disk-drive makers.

Market breadth turned positive. On the New York Stock

Exchange, losers beat winners 9 to 7 as 850 million shares changed hands. On

the Nasdaq, advancers edged decliners by a narrow margin on volume of 1.04

billion shares.

Last week, the major gauges finished out the best

third quarter since 1997. The S & P 500 rose just short of 5 percent in the

third quarter, while the Dow gained 4.5 percent. The Nasdaq gained 3.8 percent.

Treasury prices inched

lower. The yield on the 10-year note stood at 4.62 percent, up from around 4.60

percent late Monday. Treasury prices and yields move in opposite directions.

--

Version: 7.1.407 / Virus Database: 268.12.12/461 - Release 02.10.2006

--

Guest guest

It's very clear to me why everything is at their current level. I have been anticipating and predicting the rise of the DJIA if you've been keeping up. Unless I am the embodiment of the 'free will' that you speak of, it is likely that the planets are doing their jobs on que. Study financial markets indepthly and focus on core SA principles of planetary strength, signs, nature of planets etc and the context will be obvious. I have discussed the principles that I use in financial astrology at length, it would be wise to study that for better understanding. The study of this area requires greater effort and attention than human affairs and one cannot expect that being a good SA astrologer for human affairs grants one a natural leap to financial astrology.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

searchbutton

SAMVA

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 3:56 PM

Re: stock market

Dear ListIrrespective of what a chart is saying, there is always the matter of free will. The chart doesn't really support the stock market going up with the planet weaknesses as indicated by David. As evident, gold is going down. The free will factor in case of the stock market is Saudi's very friendly relationship with the Bush gang. Saudi increase oil production, then oil price goes down. Oil price goes down, stock market goes up. High stock market makes have happy public to keep the Republicans in place during November elections. Bush and Republicans need all the help they can get with all the recent bad press. A deal was cut between the Bush and Saudi buddies. After elections, stock market will go down with another up before the next US Presential election. Simple politics overriding the chart characteristics based on free will. SearchSAMVA , "Vyas Munidas" <muni> wrote:>> Regarding the all-time high issue, my quote of 11908.5 is the absolute all time high on Jan 14 2000; the prices you'll see quoted in some news stories is the closing price that day. > > > Best regards,> > Vyas Munidas> > > - > Vyas Munidas > David Hawthorne > Cc: SAMVA > Tuesday, October 03, 2006 2:43 PM> Re: stock market> > > > Dear David,> > The highest level I have for the DJIA is 11908.5 in Jan of 2000 (Prior I had said 2001, but it is the year 2000). We are however at the highest level since then. I've pointed out the contributing factors previously in a message posted on 27 September:> > "Contributing then [Jan 2000} was Su with Me in Sg with very strong Ju in Ta influencing Virgo. Additionally Venus was in Aq aspecting Leo and Mars from affluent Libra aspected Jupiter. > > The current situation doesn't seem so powerful on first glance, and the impression is that the all-time high will not be broken. However I will not dismiss the power of Mars ruling enormous wealth and the Sun (being the Sun of course) transiting Virgo. Venus helps to a good extent as well." > > > Since that post, Venus is in better strength by age and itself and Mars are have drawan closer to the Sun than previously. We saw the entrance of Ve into Virgo, even under Ketu increased the momentum in the indices. (From my understanding, the axis isn't so harmful to Venus because of preceptorship. In fact, we did see Gold rise as a result of fiery Ketu on Jupiter's dispositor.)> > Next we should note that Mercury is transiting the affluent Libra. The circular dispositor weakness isn't so grave (deb. & combust Ve). Mercury gets a huge boost as Venus draws closer to the Sun and in good age. > > Additionally there was Mo-Sa opposition today. The old age of Saturn and the weakness of the Moon has contributed to a further decline in Oil prices (I predicted this and recommended shorting oil in communication outside of this list). Energy accounts only for 4.69% of the DJIA. However, it's a key indicator of investor sentiment. When energy prices rise, people are fearful of the future. When they fall, there is optimism and people put their money in other areas... pull out of energy, put it into other sectors. As the Moon gets weaker, we can expect a further decline in Oil prices. As it transits Aq, there can be an additional fall in oil due to the constrictive character of that sign and mutually exchanged dispositor weakness. > > We also note that Sa-Ma aspect is also drawing closer. I reiterate, Mars rules enormous wealth. Saturn in royal Cancer aspecting Mars, Sun-Ma getting closer. Ve-Sun getting closer, Me in affluent Libra....> > Gains should continue. Let's see how it plays out. > > Note also, this is all happening without the axis' involvement. This sort of gain is sustainable in the long run. When the contributing alignments are no longer there, we can expect the index to loose its fire and dip. However, bottom picking before the next strength situation(s) is a fantastic idea. ;)> > > Best regards,> > Vyas Munidas> > > - > David Hawthorne > Vyas Munidas > Cc: SAMVA > Tuesday, October 03, 2006 3:01 PM> stock market> > > dear vyas & friends:> > can anyone comment on the factors that helped the Dow Jones industrial average to rise to the highest lever ever on Tuesday afternoon?> > (see article posted below my signature.)> > in a general chart for the day, Venus, Sun and Mars are ruled by Mercury, which is considered weak, due to the debilitation of its dispositor, Venus.> > Jupiter and Mercury are also ruled by the debilitated Venus.> > Both Moon and Saturn are in old age, so in essence, all seven of the planets are weak on some account.> > Maybe dear Vyas can make some comment on this situation as he is well versed in the financial markets.> > thank you,> > David Hawthorne > > > > > > Dow: Welcome to record land> Blue-chip indicator hits highest intraday point ever as decline in oil prices proves to be the catalyst.> By Alexandra Twin, CNNMoney.com senior writer> October 3 2006: 12:59 PM EDT> > > NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The Dow Jones industrial average rose to its highest level ever Tuesday afternoon, taking out the record trading high hit in January 2000 before stepping back a little, as investors scooped up a variety of shares amid slumping oil prices.> > The Dow industrials (up 73.08 to 11,743.43, Charts) added 0.6 percent roughly 3 hours into the session and took out its all-time trading high of 11,750.28 hit on Jan. 14, 2000. The Dow reached as high as 11,754.55 before easing.> > > > > > The blue-chip indicator remained above its record trading high of 11,722.98, also hit on Jan. 14, 2000.> > The S & P 500 (up 5.16 to 1,336.48, Charts) index added 0.4 percent Tuesday and flirted with a fresh 5-1/2 year high. The broad index topped out at a 5-1/2 year high last Thursday and has struggled since then.> > The Nasdaq composite (up 9.31 to 2,246.91, Charts) added 0.5 percent.> > A selloff in tech and commodities stocks weighed on the Nasdaq throughout the morning, keeping the broader market in check. > > But the tone improved near midday, with investors betting that the steep decline in oil prices means that inflationary pressures are diminishing and the economy is likely headed for a slowdown, not a recession, as has been feared.> > "The catalyst today is falling oil prices," said Peter Cardillo, chief market analyst at S.W. Bach & Co. "Oil under $60 a barrel today is giving the Dow ammunition to make another try for those record highs."> > U.S. light crude oil for November delivery fell $1.81 to $59.22 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange, after falling as low as $58.84 earlier.> > That was good news for most sectors of the stock market, with 24 out of 30 Dow issues rising. Gainers included aerospace issues such as Boeing (up $1.94 to $81.91, Charts) and Honeywell (up $0.66 to $42.01, Charts) and bank stocks such as JP Morgan (up $0.62 to $47.49, Charts) and Citigroup (up $0.66 to $50.15, Charts).> > However, the plunge in oil prices was bad news for oil stocks, which slumped. Exxon Mobil (down $0.88 to $66.12, Charts) and Valero Energy (down $1.57 to $49.38, Charts) were among the stocks dragging down the Amex Oil (down 20.87 to 1,053.09, Charts) index. > > COMEX gold for December delivery fell $16 to $587.30 an ounce.> > That sparked a selloff in gold stocks, with the Amex Gold Bugs (down $13.23 to $289.64, Charts) index losing 4 percent.> > Among other movers, Marvell Technology (down $2.71 to $16.38, Charts) shares plunged 13 percent in active trade after saying late Monday that it will restate financial results going back to its initial public offering in 2000, due to misdated stock options. The chipmaker also warned that third-quarter sales will be down 10 percent from the previous quarter, due to weaker demand from disk-drive makers.> > Market breadth turned positive. On the New York Stock Exchange, losers beat winners 9 to 7 as 850 million shares changed hands. On the Nasdaq, advancers edged decliners by a narrow margin on volume of 1.04 billion shares.> > Last week, the major gauges finished out the best third quarter since 1997. The S & P 500 rose just short of 5 percent in the third quarter, while the Dow gained 4.5 percent. The Nasdaq gained 3.8 percent.> > Treasury prices inched lower. The yield on the 10-year note stood at 4.62 percent, up from around 4.60 percent late Monday. Treasury prices and yields move in opposite directions.>

Guest guest

Dear Jorge,

If you have the time, please comment on the following negative configurations apparent in this rectified Sc chart in the context of the stock market rise:

1) natal Ketu is exactly aspecting tr Sun LO10.

- very troublesome, problems are compounded by a badly placed natal Sun

2) Tr LO12 Ve close to MEP11

- causes a fall in the 11H significations, its lord and all planets placed there

3) LO11 Me in H12 of losses

- losses to all planets in 11H, weakness of 11H

- natal Mercury is weak slightly by age and combustion

4) LO6 closely conjunct (almost exact) natal Saturn LO4

- accumulation of debts in 4H issues (assets, fortune, luxuries etc)

5) Tr Ra L5 natal Me

- Ra can cause gains yes, but not in this situation as natal Me is weak and tr Me is weak and badly placed and we are not in any Ra sub period or sub sub sub period etc

- Fluctuations would be observed with this Ra on na Me.

This Sc chart indicates that a huge fall is coming on the sole power of points 2 and 3 above.

My idea is to see a sustained rise this week. Certainly as all the planets move out of Virgo or get weak, we will see dips in the SM - I have recently discussed this as withdrawal of support causing a fall in price. Let's see what happens.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

Jorge Angelino

SAMVA

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 4:53 PM

RE: stock market

Dear David,

If we look to the US rectified chart, the dasha is Ve/Sa/Ma/Ve/Ke. All the operational planets are either placed or transit H11. The Sun transits exactly over MEP11, giving a boost to all the other planets placed there, and confidence to the H5 of investments. In D5 (investments), D9 (support of Nature) and D11 (gains), the Sun is a FBP. In D6 (financial stability), the Sun represents easy gains and is strongly placed in its MT house. Besides, transit Saturn, L4, aspects natal Saturn, and is aspected by transiting Moon, L9.

Best wishes,

Jorge

SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of David Hawthorneterça-feira, 3 de Outubro de 2006 20:01Vyas MunidasCc: SAMVA Subject: stock market

dear vyas & friends:

can anyone comment on the factors that helped the Dow Jones industrial average to rise to the highest lever ever on Tuesday afternoon?

(see article posted below my signature.)

in a general chart for the day, Venus, Sun and Mars are ruled by Mercury, which is considered weak, due to the debilitation of its dispositor, Venus.

Jupiter and Mercury are also ruled by the debilitated Venus.

Both Moon and Saturn are in old age, so in essence, all seven of the planets are weak on some account.

Maybe dear Vyas can make some comment on this situation as he is well versed in the financial markets.

thank you,

David Hawthorne

Dow: Welcome to record land

Blue-chip indicator hits highest intraday point ever as decline in oil prices proves to be the catalyst.

By Alexandra Twin, CNNMoney.com senior writer

October 3 2006: 12:59 PM EDT

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The Dow Jones industrial average rose to its highest level ever Tuesday afternoon, taking out the record trading high hit in January 2000 before stepping back a little, as investors scooped up a variety of shares amid slumping oil prices.

The Dow industrials (up 73.08 to 11,743.43, Charts) added 0.6 percent roughly 3 hours into the session and took out its all-time trading high of 11,750.28 hit on Jan. 14, 2000. The Dow reached as high as 11,754.55 before easing.

The blue-chip indicator remained above its record trading high of 11,722.98, also hit on Jan. 14, 2000.

The S & P 500 (up 5.16 to 1,336.48, Charts) index added 0.4 percent Tuesday and flirted with a fresh 5-1/2 year high. The broad index topped out at a 5-1/2 year high last Thursday and has struggled since then.

A selloff in tech and commodities stocks weighed on the Nasdaq throughout the morning, keeping the broader market in check.

But the tone improved near midday, with investors betting that the steep decline in oil prices means that inflationary pressures are diminishing and the economy is likely headed for a slowdown, not a recession, as has been feared.

"The catalyst today is falling oil prices," said Peter Cardillo, chief market analyst at S.W. Bach & Co. "Oil under $60 a barrel today is giving the Dow ammunition to make another try for those record highs."

U.S. light crude oil for November delivery fell $1.81 to $59.22 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange, after falling as low as $58.84 earlier.

That was good news for most sectors of the stock market, with 24 out of 30 Dow issues rising. Gainers included aerospace issues such as Boeing (up $1.94 to $81.91, Charts) and Honeywell (up $0.66 to $42.01, Charts) and bank stocks such as JP Morgan (up $0.62 to $47.49, Charts) and Citigroup (up $0.66 to $50.15, Charts).

However, the plunge in oil prices was bad news for oil stocks, which slumped. Exxon Mobil (down $0.88 to $66.12, Charts) and Valero Energy (down $1.57 to $49.38, Charts) were among the stocks dragging down the Amex Oil (down 20.87 to 1,053.09, Charts) index.

COMEX gold for December delivery fell $16 to $587.30 an ounce.

That sparked a selloff in gold stocks, with the Amex Gold Bugs (down $13.23 to $289.64, Charts) index losing 4 percent.

Among other movers, Marvell Technology (down $2.71 to $16.38, Charts) shares plunged 13 percent in active trade after saying late Monday that it will restate financial results going back to its initial public offering in 2000, due to misdated stock options. The chipmaker also warned that third-quarter sales will be down 10 percent from the previous quarter, due to weaker demand from disk-drive makers.

Market breadth turned positive. On the New York Stock Exchange, losers beat winners 9 to 7 as 850 million shares changed hands. On the Nasdaq, advancers edged decliners by a narrow margin on volume of 1.04 billion shares.

Last week, the major gauges finished out the best third quarter since 1997. The S & P 500 rose just short of 5 percent in the third quarter, while the Dow gained 4.5 percent. The Nasdaq gained 3.8 percent.

Treasury prices inched lower. The yield on the 10-year note stood at 4.62 percent, up from around 4.60 percent late Monday. Treasury prices and yields move in opposite directions.

--Version: 7.1.407 / Virus Database: 268.12.12/461 - Release 02.10.2006

Guest guest

Dear

Vyas,

The great challenge of predictions is that

it is a dynamic process, involving 12 houses, 12 signs and 9 planets already

placed in certain houses in rashi, simultaneously moving in transit and

evolving in dasha. That is why we tend to look at separate aspects of it, but everything

interacts at the same time and nothing exists independently. It is like adding

vectors in physics. That said, let us look to the aspects you have mentioned:

1)

Ve/Sa/Ma/Su/Su begins on October 4, at 8:15 AM UT. The orb of the affliction of natal Ketu over transit Sun would be more

than one degree, but its effect is still there and it would bring unexpected

decisions concerning easy gains (natal Sun in H8), as natal Ketu is placed in

H3 (initiatives) and transit Ketu, in H11 (gains).  

2)

Transit Venus over MEP11 after October 7, would weaken H11, all planets

placed there and H5 (investments), as well.

3)

Transit Mercury in H12

weakens Mercury (confidence) and H11, but the losses can be avoided with good investments.

The money is spent now to be regained in the future.

4)

Transit Mars over natal

Saturn would be felt very strongly as both planets are operational in dasha,

but Mars is the less functional malefic planet in rashi, and it also represents

financial stability. However, some losses are seen as it rules H12 in D4, D5, and

D11.

5)

Transit stationary Rahu over

natal Mercury is bringing all these problems in schools. It will bring some

fluctuations but not necessarily all bad, as Rahu is associated with benefic

houses in most of the divisional charts, and the orb of affliction is more that

two degrees.

We have not considered the transit Moon,

which is also an important factor as you know. Let us see how it will develop

during the week.

I will be conducting a meditation retreat

till October 9, so some delay in future messages may happen.

Best wishes,

Jorge

SAMVA

[sAMVA ] On Behalf Of Vyas

Munidas

quarta-feira, 4 de Outubro

de 2006 00:08

SAMVA

Re: stock market

Dear Jorge,

If you have the time, please comment

on the following negative configurations apparent in this rectified Sc

chart in the context of the stock market rise:

1) natal Ketu is exactly aspecting

tr Sun LO10.

- very troublesome,

problems are compounded by a badly placed natal Sun

2) Tr LO12 Ve close

to MEP11

- causes a fall in the

11H significations, its lord and all planets placed there

- losses to all planets

in 11H, weakness of 11H

- natal Mercury is

weak slightly by age and combustion

4) LO6 closely conjunct (almost

exact) natal Saturn LO4

- accumulation of debts

in 4H issues (assets, fortune, luxuries etc)

5) Tr Ra L5 natal Me

- Ra can cause

gains yes, but not in this situation as natal Me is weak and tr Me is weak and

badly placed and we are not in any Ra sub period or sub sub sub period etc

This Sc chart indicates that a huge

fall is coming on the sole power of points 2 and 3 above.

My idea is to see

a sustained rise this week. Certainly as all the planets move out of Virgo

or get weak, we will see dips in the SM - I have recently discussed this as

withdrawal of support causing a fall in price. Let's see what happens.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

Jorge Angelino

SAMVA

Tuesday,

October 03, 2006 4:53 PM

RE:

stock market

Dear

David,

If we

look to the US rectified chart, the dasha is Ve/Sa/Ma/Ve/Ke. All the operational

planets are either placed or transit H11. The Sun transits exactly over MEP11,

giving a boost to all the other planets placed there, and confidence to the H5

of investments. In D5 (investments), D9 (support of Nature) and D11

(gains), the Sun is a FBP. In D6 (financial stability), the Sun represents easy

gains and is strongly placed in its MT house. Besides, transit Saturn, L4,

aspects natal Saturn, and is aspected by transiting Moon, L9.

Best

wishes,

Jorge

SAMVA

[sAMVA ] On

Behalf Of David Hawthorne

terça-feira, 3 de Outubro de

2006 20:01

Vyas Munidas

stock market

dear

vyas & friends:

can

anyone comment on the factors that helped the Dow Jones industrial average to

rise to the highest lever ever on Tuesday afternoon?

(see

article posted below my signature.)

in a

general chart for the day, Venus, Sun and Mars are ruled by Mercury,

which is considered weak, due to the debilitation of its dispositor,

Venus.

Jupiter

and Mercury are also ruled by the debilitated Venus.

Both

Moon and Saturn are in old age, so in essence, all seven of the planets are

weak on some account.

Maybe

dear Vyas can make some comment on this situation as he is well versed in the

financial markets.

thank

you,

David

Hawthorne

Dow: Welcome to record

land

Blue-chip indicator hits

highest intraday point ever as decline in oil prices proves to be the catalyst.

By Alexandra Twin,

CNNMoney.com senior writer

October 3 2006: 12:59 PM

EDT

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The Dow Jones industrial

average rose to its highest level ever Tuesday afternoon, taking out the record

trading high hit in January 2000 before stepping back a little, as investors

scooped up a variety of shares amid slumping oil prices.

The Dow industrials (up 73.08 to 11,743.43, Charts) added 0.6 percent roughly

3 hours into the session and took out its all-time trading high of 11,750.28

hit on Jan. 14, 2000. The Dow reached as high as 11,754.55 before easing.

The blue-chip indicator remained above its record

trading high of 11,722.98, also hit on Jan. 14, 2000.

The S & P 500 (up 5.16 to 1,336.48, Charts) index added 0.4

percent Tuesday and flirted with a fresh 5-1/2 year high. The broad index

topped out at a 5-1/2 year high last Thursday and has struggled since then.

A selloff in tech and commodities stocks weighed on

the Nasdaq throughout the morning, keeping the broader market in check.

But the tone improved near midday, with investors

betting that the steep decline in oil prices means that inflationary pressures

are diminishing and the economy is likely headed for a slowdown, not a

recession, as has been feared.

" The catalyst today is falling oil prices, "

said Peter Cardillo, chief market analyst at S.W. Bach & Co. " Oil

under $60 a barrel today is giving the Dow ammunition to make another try for

those record highs. "

U.S. light crude oil for November

delivery fell $1.81 to $59.22 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange,

after falling as low as $58.84 earlier.

That was good news for most sectors of the stock

market, with 24 out of 30 Dow issues rising. Gainers included aerospace issues

such as Boeing (up

$1.94 to $81.91, Charts)

and Honeywell (up

$0.66 to $42.01, Charts)

and bank stocks such as JP

Morgan (up $0.62 to $47.49, Charts) and Citigroup (up $0.66 to

$50.15, Charts).

However, the plunge in oil prices was bad news for oil

stocks, which slumped. Exxon

Mobil (down $0.88 to $66.12, Charts) and Valero Energy (down

$1.57 to $49.38, Charts)

were among the stocks dragging down the Amex Oil (down 20.87 to 1,053.09,

Charts) index.

COMEX gold for December

delivery fell $16 to $587.30 an ounce.

That sparked a selloff in gold stocks, with the Amex Gold Bugs (down

$13.23 to $289.64, Charts) index

losing 4 percent.

Among other movers, Marvell Technology

(down $2.71 to $16.38, Charts) shares

plunged 13 percent in active trade after saying late Monday that it will

restate financial results going back to its initial public offering in 2000,

due to misdated stock options. The chipmaker also warned that third-quarter

sales will be down 10 percent from the previous quarter, due to weaker demand

from disk-drive makers.

Market breadth turned positive. On the New York Stock

Exchange, losers beat winners 9 to 7 as 850 million shares changed hands. On

the Nasdaq, advancers edged decliners by a narrow margin on volume of 1.04

billion shares.

Last week, the major gauges finished out the best

third quarter since 1997. The S & P 500 rose just short of 5 percent in the

third quarter, while the Dow gained 4.5 percent. The Nasdaq gained 3.8 percent.

Treasury prices inched

lower. The yield on the 10-year note stood at 4.62 percent, up from around 4.60

percent late Monday. Treasury prices and yields move in opposite directions.

--

--

--

--

Guest guest

Dear Jorge,

Thanks for your reply. I tend to view things at their most obvious and rarely delve deeper. In this case the triple transit considerations I have pointed out, in my very humble opinion, do not paint such a fruitful picture of gains in the stock market.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

Jorge Angelino

SAMVA

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 11:17 PM

Dear Vyas,

The great challenge of predictions is that it is a dynamic process, involving 12 houses, 12 signs and 9 planets already placed in certain houses in rashi, simultaneously moving in transit and evolving in dasha. That is why we tend to look at separate aspects of it, but everything interacts at the same time and nothing exists independently. It is like adding vectors in physics. That said, let us look to the aspects you have mentioned:

1) Ve/Sa/Ma/Su/Su begins on October 4, at 8:15 AM UT. The orb of the affliction of natal Ketu over transit Sun would be more than one degree, but its effect is still there and it would bring unexpected decisions concerning easy gains (natal Sun in H8), as natal Ketu is placed in H3 (initiatives) and transit Ketu, in H11 (gains).

2) Transit Venus over MEP11 after October 7, would weaken H11, all planets placed there and H5 (investments), as well.

3) Transit Mercury in H12 weakens Mercury (confidence) and H11, but the losses can be avoided with good investments. The money is spent now to be regained in the future.

4) Transit Mars over natal Saturn would be felt very strongly as both planets are operational in dasha, but Mars is the less functional malefic planet in rashi, and it also represents financial stability. However, some losses are seen as it rules H12 in D4, D5, and D11.

5) Transit stationary Rahu over natal Mercury is bringing all these problems in schools. It will bring some fluctuations but not necessarily all bad, as Rahu is associated with benefic houses in most of the divisional charts, and the orb of affliction is more that two degrees.

We have not considered the transit Moon, which is also an important factor as you know. Let us see how it will develop during the week.

I will be conducting a meditation retreat till October 9, so some delay in future messages may happen.

Best wishes,

Jorge

SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of Vyas Munidasquarta-feira, 4 de Outubro de 2006 00:08SAMVA Subject: Re: stock market

Dear Jorge,

If you have the time, please comment on the following negative configurations apparent in this rectified Sc chart in the context of the stock market rise:

1) natal Ketu is exactly aspecting tr Sun LO10.

- very troublesome, problems are compounded by a badly placed natal Sun

2) Tr LO12 Ve close to MEP11

- causes a fall in the 11H significations, its lord and all planets placed there

- losses to all planets in 11H, weakness of 11H

- natal Mercury is weak slightly by age and combustion

4) LO6 closely conjunct (almost exact) natal Saturn LO4

- accumulation of debts in 4H issues (assets, fortune, luxuries etc)

5) Tr Ra L5 natal Me

- Ra can cause gains yes, but not in this situation as natal Me is weak and tr Me is weak and badly placed and we are not in any Ra sub period or sub sub sub period etc

This Sc chart indicates that a huge fall is coming on the sole power of points 2 and 3 above.

My idea is to see a sustained rise this week. Certainly as all the planets move out of Virgo or get weak, we will see dips in the SM - I have recently discussed this as withdrawal of support causing a fall in price. Let's see what happens.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

Jorge Angelino

SAMVA

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 4:53 PM

Dear David,

If we look to the US rectified chart, the dasha is Ve/Sa/Ma/Ve/Ke. All the operational planets are either placed or transit H11. The Sun transits exactly over MEP11, giving a boost to all the other planets placed there, and confidence to the H5 of investments. In D5 (investments), D9 (support of Nature) and D11 (gains), the Sun is a FBP. In D6 (financial stability), the Sun represents easy gains and is strongly placed in its MT house. Besides, transit Saturn, L4, aspects natal Saturn, and is aspected by transiting Moon, L9.

Best wishes,

Jorge

SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of David Hawthorneterça-feira, 3 de Outubro de 2006 20:01Vyas MunidasCc: SAMVA Subject: stock market

dear vyas & friends:

can anyone comment on the factors that helped the Dow Jones industrial average to rise to the highest lever ever on Tuesday afternoon?

in a general chart for the day, Venus, Sun and Mars are ruled by Mercury, which is considered weak, due to the debilitation of its dispositor, Venus.

Both Moon and Saturn are in old age, so in essence, all seven of the planets are weak on some account.

Maybe dear Vyas can make some comment on this situation as he is well versed in the financial markets.

thank you,

David Hawthorne

Blue-chip indicator hits highest intraday point ever as decline in oil prices proves to be the catalyst.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The Dow Jones industrial average rose to its highest level ever Tuesday afternoon, taking out the record trading high hit in January 2000 before stepping back a little, as investors scooped up a variety of shares amid slumping oil prices.

The Dow industrials (up 73.08 to 11,743.43, Charts) added 0.6 percent roughly 3 hours into the session and took out its all-time trading high of 11,750.28 hit on Jan. 14, 2000. The Dow reached as high as 11,754.55 before easing.

The blue-chip indicator remained above its record trading high of 11,722.98, also hit on Jan. 14, 2000.

The S & P 500 (up 5.16 to 1,336.48, Charts) index added 0.4 percent Tuesday and flirted with a fresh 5-1/2 year high. The broad index topped out at a 5-1/2 year high last Thursday and has struggled since then.

A selloff in tech and commodities stocks weighed on the Nasdaq throughout the morning, keeping the broader market in check.

But the tone improved near midday, with investors betting that the steep decline in oil prices means that inflationary pressures are diminishing and the economy is likely headed for a slowdown, not a recession, as has been feared.

"The catalyst today is falling oil prices," said Peter Cardillo, chief market analyst at S.W. Bach & Co. "Oil under $60 a barrel today is giving the Dow ammunition to make another try for those record highs."

U.S. light crude oil for November delivery fell $1.81 to $59.22 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange, after falling as low as $58.84 earlier.

That was good news for most sectors of the stock market, with 24 out of 30 Dow issues rising. Gainers included aerospace issues such as Boeing (up $1.94 to $81.91, Charts) and Honeywell (up $0.66 to $42.01, Charts) and bank stocks such as JP Morgan (up $0.62 to $47.49, Charts) and Citigroup (up $0.66 to $50.15, Charts).

However, the plunge in oil prices was bad news for oil stocks, which slumped. Exxon Mobil (down $0.88 to $66.12, Charts) and Valero Energy (down $1.57 to $49.38, Charts) were among the stocks dragging down the Amex Oil (down 20.87 to 1,053.09, Charts) index.

That sparked a selloff in gold stocks, with the Amex Gold Bugs (down $13.23 to $289.64, Charts) index losing 4 percent.

Among other movers, Marvell Technology (down $2.71 to $16.38, Charts) shares plunged 13 percent in active trade after saying late Monday that it will restate financial results going back to its initial public offering in 2000, due to misdated stock options. The chipmaker also warned that third-quarter sales will be down 10 percent from the previous quarter, due to weaker demand from disk-drive makers.

Market breadth turned positive. On the New York Stock Exchange, losers beat winners 9 to 7 as 850 million shares changed hands. On the Nasdaq, advancers edged decliners by a narrow margin on volume of 1.04 billion shares.

Last week, the major gauges finished out the best third quarter since 1997. The S & P 500 rose just short of 5 percent in the third quarter, while the Dow gained 4.5 percent. The Nasdaq gained 3.8 percent.

Treasury prices inched lower. The yield on the 10-year note stood at 4.62 percent, up from around 4.60 percent late Monday. Treasury prices and yields move in opposite directions.

Guest guest

Dear Vyas,

you may be right, as there are more vectors pointing to losses than

to gains. Let us see how it behaves.

Best wishes,

Jorge

SAMVA , " Vyas Munidas " <muni> wrote:

>

> Dear Jorge,

>

> Thanks for your reply. I tend to view things at their most obvious

and rarely delve deeper. In this case the triple transit

considerations I have pointed out, in my very humble opinion, do not

paint such a fruitful picture of gains in the stock market.

>

>

> Best regards,

>

> Vyas Munidas

>

>

> -

> Jorge Angelino

> SAMVA

> Tuesday, October 03, 2006 11:17 PM

> RE: stock market

>

>

>

> Dear Vyas,

>

>

>

> The great challenge of predictions is that it is a dynamic

process, involving 12 houses, 12 signs and 9 planets already placed

in certain houses in rashi, simultaneously moving in transit and

evolving in dasha. That is why we tend to look at separate aspects

of it, but everything interacts at the same time and nothing exists

independently. It is like adding vectors in physics. That said, let

us look to the aspects you have mentioned:

>

>

>

> 1) Ve/Sa/Ma/Su/Su begins on October 4, at 8:15 AM UT. The

orb of the affliction of natal Ketu over transit Sun would be more

than one degree, but its effect is still there and it would bring

unexpected decisions concerning easy gains (natal Sun in H8), as

natal Ketu is placed in H3 (initiatives) and transit Ketu, in H11

(gains).

>

> 2) Transit Venus over MEP11 after October 7, would weaken

H11, all planets placed there and H5 (investments), as well.

>

> 3) Transit Mercury in H12 weakens Mercury (confidence) and

H11, but the losses can be avoided with good investments. The money

is spent now to be regained in the future.

>

> 4) Transit Mars over natal Saturn would be felt very

strongly as both planets are operational in dasha, but Mars is the

less functional malefic planet in rashi, and it also represents

financial stability. However, some losses are seen as it rules H12

in D4, D5, and D11.

>

> 5) Transit stationary Rahu over natal Mercury is bringing

all these problems in schools. It will bring some fluctuations but

not necessarily all bad, as Rahu is associated with benefic houses

in most of the divisional charts, and the orb of affliction is more

that two degrees.

>

>

>

> We have not considered the transit Moon, which is also an

important factor as you know. Let us see how it will develop during

the week.

>

>

>

> I will be conducting a meditation retreat till October 9, so

some delay in future messages may happen.

>

>

>

> Best wishes,

>

>

>

> Jorge

>

>

>

> SAMVA [sAMVA ] On

Behalf Of Vyas Munidas

> quarta-feira, 4 de Outubro de 2006 00:08

> SAMVA

> Re: stock market

>

>

>

> 

>

> Dear Jorge,

>

>

>

> If you have the time, please comment on the following negative

configurations apparent in this rectified Sc chart in the context of

the stock market rise:

>

>

>

> 1) natal Ketu is exactly aspecting tr Sun LO10.

>

> - very troublesome, problems are compounded by a badly placed

natal Sun

>

> 2) Tr LO12 Ve close to MEP11

>

> - causes a fall in the 11H significations, its lord and all

planets placed there

>

> 3) LO11 Me in H12 of losses

>

> - losses to all planets in 11H, weakness of 11H

>

> - natal Mercury is weak slightly by age and combustion

>

> 4) LO6 closely conjunct (almost exact) natal Saturn LO4

>

> - accumulation of debts in 4H issues (assets, fortune,

luxuries etc)

>

> 5) Tr Ra L5 natal Me

>

> - Ra can cause gains yes, but not in this situation as natal

Me is weak and tr Me is weak and badly placed and we are not in any

Ra sub period or sub sub sub period etc

>

> - Fluctuations would be observed with this Ra on na Me.

>

>

>

>

>

> This Sc chart indicates that a huge fall is coming on the sole

power of points 2 and 3 above.

>

>

>

>

>

> My idea is to see a sustained rise this week. Certainly as all

the planets move out of Virgo or get weak, we will see dips in the

SM - I have recently discussed this as withdrawal of support causing

a fall in price. Let's see what happens.

>

>

>

>

>

> Best regards,

>

>

>

> Vyas Munidas

>

>

>

>

>

> -

>

> Jorge Angelino

>

> SAMVA

>

> Tuesday, October 03, 2006 4:53 PM

>

> RE: stock market

>

>

>

> Dear David,

>

>

>

> If we look to the US rectified chart, the dasha is

Ve/Sa/Ma/Ve/Ke. All the operational planets are either placed or

transit H11. The Sun transits exactly over MEP11, giving a boost to

all the other planets placed there, and confidence to the H5 of

investments. In D5 (investments), D9 (support of Nature) and D11

(gains), the Sun is a FBP. In D6 (financial stability), the Sun

represents easy gains and is strongly placed in its MT house.

Besides, transit Saturn, L4, aspects natal Saturn, and is aspected

by transiting Moon, L9.

>

>

>

Best wishes,

>

>

>

> Jorge

>

>

> SAMVA [sAMVA ] On

Behalf Of David Hawthorne

> terça-feira, 3 de Outubro de 2006 20:01

> Vyas Munidas

> Cc: SAMVA

> stock market

>

>

>

> dear vyas & friends:

>

>

>

> can anyone comment on the factors that helped the Dow Jones

industrial average to rise to the highest lever ever on Tuesday

afternoon?

>

>

>

> (see article posted below my signature.)

>

>

>

> in a general chart for the day, Venus, Sun and Mars are ruled

by Mercury, which is considered weak, due to the debilitation of its

dispositor, Venus.

>

>

>

> Jupiter and Mercury are also ruled by the debilitated Venus.

>

>

>

> Both Moon and Saturn are in old age, so in essence, all seven

of the planets are weak on some account.

>

>

>

> Maybe dear Vyas can make some comment on this situation as he

is well versed in the financial markets.

>

>

>

> thank you,

>

>

>

> David Hawthorne

>

>

> -

---------

>

>

> Blue-chip indicator hits highest intraday point ever as

decline in oil prices proves to be the catalyst.

>

> By Alexandra Twin, CNNMoney.com senior writer

>

> October 3 2006: 12:59 PM EDT

>

>

>

>

> NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The Dow Jones industrial average

rose to its highest level ever Tuesday afternoon, taking out the

record trading high hit in January 2000 before stepping back a

little, as investors scooped up a variety of shares amid slumping

oil prices.

>

> The Dow industrials (up 73.08 to 11,743.43, Charts) added 0.6

percent roughly 3 hours into the session and took out its all-time

trading high of 11,750.28 hit on Jan. 14, 2000. The Dow reached as

high as 11,754.55 before easing.

>

>

>

The blue-chip indicator remained above its record trading high

of 11,722.98, also hit on Jan. 14, 2000.

>

> The S & P 500 (up 5.16 to 1,336.48, Charts) index added 0.4

percent Tuesday and flirted with a fresh 5-1/2 year high. The broad

index topped out at a 5-1/2 year high last Thursday and has

struggled since then.

>

> The Nasdaq composite (up 9.31 to 2,246.91, Charts) added 0.5

percent.

>

> A selloff in tech and commodities stocks weighed on the Nasdaq

throughout the morning, keeping the broader market in check.

>

> But the tone improved near midday, with investors betting that

the steep decline in oil prices means that inflationary pressures

are diminishing and the economy is likely headed for a slowdown, not

a recession, as has been feared.

>

> " The catalyst today is falling oil prices, " said Peter

Cardillo, chief market analyst at S.W. Bach & Co. " Oil under $60 a

barrel today is giving the Dow ammunition to make another try for

those record highs. "

>

> U.S. light crude oil for November delivery fell $1.81 to

$59.22 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange, after falling

as low as $58.84 earlier.

>

> That was good news for most sectors of the stock market, with

24 out of 30 Dow issues rising. Gainers included aerospace issues

such as Boeing (up $1.94 to $81.91, Charts) and Honeywell (up $0.66

to $42.01, Charts) and bank stocks such as JP Morgan (up $0.62 to

$47.49, Charts) and Citigroup (up $0.66 to $50.15, Charts).

>

> However, the plunge in oil prices was bad news for oil stocks,

which slumped. Exxon Mobil (down $0.88 to $66.12, Charts) and Valero

Energy (down $1.57 to $49.38, Charts) were among the stocks dragging

down the Amex Oil (down 20.87 to 1,053.09, Charts) index.

>

> COMEX gold for December delivery fell $16 to $587.30 an ounce.

>

> That sparked a selloff in gold stocks, with the Amex Gold Bugs

(down $13.23 to $289.64, Charts) index losing 4 percent.

>

> Among other movers, Marvell Technology (down $2.71 to $16.38,

Charts) shares plunged 13 percent in active trade after saying late

Monday that it will restate financial results going back to its

initial public offering in 2000, due to misdated stock options. The

chipmaker also warned that third-quarter sales will be down 10

percent from the previous quarter, due to weaker demand from disk-

drive makers.

>

> Market breadth turned positive. On the New York Stock

Exchange, losers beat winners 9 to 7 as 850 million shares changed

hands. On the Nasdaq, advancers edged decliners by a narrow margin

on volume of 1.04 billion shares.

>

> Last week, the major gauges finished out the best third

quarter since 1997. The S & P 500 rose just short of 5 percent in the

third quarter, while the Dow gained 4.5 percent. The Nasdaq gained

3.8 percent.

>

> Treasury prices inched lower. The yield on the 10-year note

stood at 4.62 percent, up from around 4.60 percent late Monday.

Treasury prices and yields move in opposite directions.

>

>

>

> --

>

>

> Version: 7.1.407 / Virus Database: 268.12.12/461 - Release

>

>

>

> --

>

>

> Version: 7.1.407 / Virus Database: 268.12.12/461 - Release

>

>

>

>

> --

>

>

> Version: 7.1.407 / Virus Database: 268.12.12/461 - Release Date:

>

>

>

>

>

> --

>

>

> Version: 7.1.407 / Virus Database: 268.12.12/461 - Release Date:

>

Guest guest

not trying to challenge anyone but only their viewpoints ! LOL stock market is more than 1 stock, future, option etc There will be both gainers and loosers. So if i'm interested in say "IBM" or whatever then I may not do as well or worse then the US rectified chart says. That one chart is not for individual company or for anyone individual. Its like the average. I think thats why our guru ji says very specifically to look to the individual's chart not his parents or anyone else's for prognostication of the individual's future. Having said that anyone got the rectified chart of S & P500 or Dow please ?Jorge Angelino <jorge.angelino wrote: Dear Vyas,you may be right, as there are more vectors pointing to

losses than to gains. Let us see how it behaves.Best wishes,JorgeSAMVA , "Vyas Munidas" wrote:>> Dear Jorge,> > Thanks for your reply. I tend to view things at their most obvious and rarely delve deeper. In this case the triple transit considerations I have pointed out, in my very humble opinion, do not paint such a fruitful picture of gains in the stock market. > > > Best regards,> > Vyas Munidas

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

Sent to your private email.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

David Hawthorne

SAMVA

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 2:08 PM

Re: [JunkMail] Re: stock market

dear vyas..

thank you for this post.

can you please also resend the sept. 27th post, as my computer crash caused the loss of emails after the 26th.

thanks.

david hawthorne

-

Vyas Munidas

David Hawthorne

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 12:43 PM

[JunkMail] Re: stock market

Dear David,

The highest level I have for the DJIA is 11908.5 in Jan of 2000 (Prior I had said 2001, but it is the year 2000). We are however at the highest level since then. I've pointed out the contributing factors previously in a message posted on 27 September:

"Contributing then [Jan 2000} was Su with Me in Sg with very strong Ju in Ta influencing Virgo. Additionally Venus was in Aq aspecting Leo and Mars from affluent Libra aspected Jupiter.

The current situation doesn't seem so powerful on first glance, and the impression is that the all-time high will not be broken. However I will not dismiss the power of Mars ruling enormous wealth and the Sun (being the Sun of course) transiting Virgo. Venus helps to a good extent as well."

Since that post, Venus is in better strength by age and itself and Mars are have drawan closer to the Sun than previously. We saw the entrance of Ve into Virgo, even under Ketu increased the momentum in the indices. (From my understanding, the axis isn't so harmful to Venus because of preceptorship. In fact, we did see Gold rise as a result of fiery Ketu on Jupiter's dispositor.)

Next we should note that Mercury is transiting the affluent Libra. The circular dispositor weakness isn't so grave (deb. & combust Ve). Mercury gets a huge boost as Venus draws closer to the Sun and in good age.

Additionally there was Mo-Sa opposition today. The old age of Saturn and the weakness of the Moon has contributed to a further decline in Oil prices (I predicted this and recommended shorting oil in communication outside of this list). Energy accounts only for 4.69% of the DJIA. However, it's a key indicator of investor sentiment. When energy prices rise, people are fearful of the future. When they fall, there is optimism and people put their money in other areas... pull out of energy, put it into other sectors. As the Moon gets weaker, we can expect a further decline in Oil prices. As it transits Aq, there can be an additional fall in oil due to the constrictive character of that sign and mutually exchanged dispositor weakness.

We also note that Sa-Ma aspect is also drawing closer. I reiterate, Mars rules enormous wealth. Saturn in royal Cancer aspecting Mars, Sun-Ma getting closer. Ve-Sun getting closer, Me in affluent Libra....

Gains should continue. Let's see how it plays out.

Note also, this is all happening without the axis' involvement. This sort of gain is sustainable in the long run. When the contributing alignments are no longer there, we can expect the index to loose its fire and dip. However, bottom picking before the next strength situation(s) is a fantastic idea. ;)

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

David Hawthorne

Vyas Munidas

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 3:01 PM

stock market

dear vyas & friends:

thank you,

David Hawthorne

Guest guest

Dear Vyas,

Saturn's 3rd-aspect on Sun-Mars currently too is at max these days.

It will be interesting to see how combust Venus (in Libra) along with Mars and (Neecha) Sun play out.

Especially with the Rahu and Jupiter trine in full swing then too.

I assume "GL and GT" are not Gin and Lemon, nor Gin and Tonic - but something else?

Best - Sateesh.

========

- Vyas Munidas

SAMVA

Thursday, October 12, 2006 9:10 PM

Stock Market

Dear List,

Today, the DJIA has broken the all time highest high (vs highest close) of 11908.5 seen on 14 Jan, 2000.

I have shed light on the combination that has caused the rise and anticipated greater gains. Since then the Sun-Mars-Venus conjunction is closer. I believe that the main ingredient is the aweseome power of Mars, fuelled by the Sun's. Venus helps to a great extent and draws attention to the stock market. (I've come to view Venus as the attention grabber wherever it sits, since we all naturally gravitate to things of beauty). Additionally today, strong Moon in Gemini with its aspect to Sg, is giving lots of optimism despite the US data today showing the worst trade deficit on record.

Me in Libra retrogrades soon and comes under the close influence of Rahu - fluctuations/rangey market. With the transit of Ve, Su, and Mars in Libra, things are expected to remain buoyant to a good exent as Venus will be supercharged. GL & GT!

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

Guest guest

Dear Vyas,

Your research into the stock market is very interesting, not least

the focus on the role of Mars.

What is your prediction for the US stock market in the coming few

weeks, as Mars and Sun continue to be conjunct in Libra, with also

Venus close by?

What do you think will be the influence on the stock market from the

more fleeting conjunction of retrograde Mercury and Mars in the

first half of November and again in the first half of December?

A graph showing contacts of Mars with other fast moving planets is

shown in the Photos section of the SAMVA web page in the SA Theory

sub section. The arrows indicate the dates when the conjunctions

become exact.

Best regards,

C

>

> Dear List,

>

> Today, the DJIA has broken the all time highest high (vs highest

close) of 11908.5 seen on 14 Jan, 2000.

>

> I have shed light on the combination that has caused the rise and

anticipated greater gains. Since then the Sun-Mars-Venus conjunction

is closer. I believe that the main ingredient is the aweseome power

of Mars, fuelled by the Sun's. Venus helps to a great extent and

draws attention to the stock market. (I've come to view Venus as the

attention grabber wherever it sits, since we all naturally gravitate

to things of beauty). Additionally today, strong Moon in Gemini with

its aspect to Sg, is giving lots of optimism despite the US data

today showing the worst trade deficit on record.

>

> Me in Libra retrogrades soon and comes under the close influence

of Rahu - fluctuations/rangey market. With the transit of Ve, Su,

and Mars in Libra, things are expected to remain buoyant to a good

exent as Venus will be supercharged. GL & GT!

>

>

> Best regards,

>

> Vyas Munidas

>

Guest guest

Dear Vyas

If the Sun-Mars-Venus conjunction is causing the rise, then continued

conjunction may be greatly affected by the upcoming crafty Ra on

thinking Me as the irrational investing mass starts behaving in a

greedy way causing a big blow off at the top. Quite possible if the

behind the scene are assisting happy circumstances with US mid term

elections coming in in early November. As they say, it always goes

higher than one expects.

>

> Dear List,

>

> Today, the DJIA has broken the all time highest high (vs highest

close) of 11908.5 seen on 14 Jan, 2000.

>

> I have shed light on the combination that has caused the rise and

anticipated greater gains. Since then the Sun-Mars-Venus conjunction

is closer. I believe that the main ingredient is the aweseome power

of Mars, fuelled by the Sun's. Venus helps to a great extent and

draws attention to the stock market. (I've come to view Venus as the

attention grabber wherever it sits, since we all naturally gravitate

to things of beauty). Additionally today, strong Moon in Gemini with

its aspect to Sg, is giving lots of optimism despite the US data

today showing the worst trade deficit on record.

>

> Me in Libra retrogrades soon and comes under the close influence of

Rahu - fluctuations/rangey market. With the transit of Ve, Su, and

Mars in Libra, things are expected to remain buoyant to a good exent

as Venus will be supercharged. GL & GT!

>

>

> Best regards,

>

> Vyas Munidas

>

Guest guest

Hello dear Vyas and Sateesh,

Stock market is an entity like a person. It has a natal chart and it is subject to transit influences. So if natal sub period lord is strong/well placed, weak transit planets cause less sufferings. And as brought out by dear Vyas the close conjunction or aspect amongst functional benefits gives an additional beneficial impact despite transit weakness of the participating planets. There is an element of gambling in the stocks which gives risky play during weak planetary positions and makes it vulnerable to bigger losses.

Best wishes,

Best wishes,

www.YourNetAstrologer.comwww.JyotishRemedies121.comA-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018. (India)Phones: 91 124 - 2219240Mobile 98110 16333

-

Sateesh Batas

SAMVA

Friday, October 13, 2006 1:54 AM

Re: Stock Market

Dear Vyas,

It will be interesting to see how combust Venus (in Libra) along with Mars and (Neecha) Sun play out.

I assume "GL and GT" are not Gin and Lemon, nor Gin and Tonic - but something else?

Best - Sateesh.

========

- Vyas Munidas

SAMVA

Stock Market

Dear List,

Today, the DJIA has broken the all time highest high (vs highest close) of 11908.5 seen on 14 Jan, 2000.

I have shed light on the combination that has caused the rise and anticipated greater gains. Since then the Sun-Mars-Venus conjunction is closer. I believe that the main ingredient is the aweseome power of Mars, fuelled by the Sun's. Venus helps to a great extent and draws attention to the stock market. (I've come to view Venus as the attention grabber wherever it sits, since we all naturally gravitate to things of beauty). Additionally today, strong Moon in Gemini with its aspect to Sg, is giving lots of optimism despite the US data today showing the worst trade deficit on record.

Me in Libra retrogrades soon and comes under the close influence of Rahu - fluctuations/rangey market. With the transit of Ve, Su, and Mars in Libra, things are expected to remain buoyant to a good exent as Venus will be supercharged. GL & GT!

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

Guest guest

Thankyou dear ji "Stock market is an entity like a person. It has a natal chart ... " hear hear folks. This is very important ! siha wrote: Hello dear Vyas and Sateesh, Stock market is an entity like a person. It has a natal chart and it is subject to transit influences. So if natal sub period lord is strong/well placed, weak transit planets cause less sufferings. And as brought out by dear Vyas the close conjunction or aspect amongst

functional benefits gives an additional beneficial impact despite transit weakness of the participating planets. There is an element of gambling in the stocks which gives risky play during weak planetary positions and makes it vulnerable to bigger losses. Best wishes, Best wishes, www.YourNetAstrologer.comwww.JyotishRemedies121.comA-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018. (India)Phones: 91 124 - 2219240Mobile 98110 16333 - Sateesh Batas SAMVA Friday, October 13, 2006 1:54 AM Re: Stock Market Dear Vyas, Saturn's 3rd-aspect on Sun-Mars currently too is at max these days. It will be interesting to see how combust Venus (in Libra) along with Mars and (Neecha) Sun play out. Especially with the Rahu and Jupiter trine in full swing then too. I assume "GL and GT" are not Gin and Lemon, nor Gin and Tonic - but something else? Best - Sateesh. ======== - Vyas Munidas

SAMVA Thursday, October 12, 2006 9:10 PM Stock Market Dear List, Today, the DJIA has broken the all time highest high (vs highest close) of 11908.5 seen on 14 Jan, 2000. I have shed light on the combination that has caused the rise and anticipated greater gains. Since then the Sun-Mars-Venus conjunction is closer. I believe that the main ingredient is the aweseome power of Mars, fuelled by the Sun's. Venus helps to a great extent and draws attention to the stock market. (I've come to view Venus as the attention grabber

wherever it sits, since we all naturally gravitate to things of beauty). Additionally today, strong Moon in Gemini with its aspect to Sg, is giving lots of optimism despite the US data today showing the worst trade deficit on record. Me in Libra retrogrades soon and comes under the close influence of Rahu - fluctuations/rangey market. With the transit of Ve, Su, and Mars in Libra, things are expected to remain buoyant to a good exent as Venus will be supercharged. GL & GT! Best regards, Vyas Munidas

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

Dear C,

Thanks for your email.

I did mention the near term situation, "Me in Libra retrogrades soon and comes under the close influence of Rahu - fluctuations/rangey market. With the transit of Ve, Su, and Mars in Libra, things are expected to remain buoyant to a good exent as Venus will be supercharged."

The broad view for the DJIA:

Week of Mon 16th

Buy on dip mode. I wouldn't rule out a new high, but I place it at 49% probable.

Week of Mon 23rd

We've got Me & Ju under the 'full' effect of Rahu. Venus is only combust. This is a difficult week to judge. The unexpected can happen in the markets. The default of buy on dips remains, but I wouldn't be playing heavy on the indices this week.

Week of Mon 30 Oct

Good buys in this week.

Week of Mon 06 Nov

Strong week. New high or challenge to all time high possible.

Let's see how it plays out. KEY TO NOTE - My analysis is very short term and more accurate that way; I like looking at 3-5 days ahead only (this is the first time I've given a road map of 4 weeks). See if the combinations yesterday were stronger or weaker than today, then mate that with a price chart - this is the best method. It's wonderful that we can work this stuff out in real time and take 95% of the guess work out of otherwise blind positions. This way, the accuracy is fantastic.

Ask me about Dec when we are closer, this 4 week view was a stretch in itself for my vision.

More info...

Recently I asked the Professor to confirm the significators of certain market sectors I had been studying and had eluded to it a while back. There was purpose to that specific list - it represents the components of the DJIA. Now this is an approximation using the primary significator planet per sector, but we can judge using core principles if we consider the following:

Planet, % of DJIA

Moon, 6.31Mars, 21.34Mercury, 19.35Jupiter, 11.12Venus, 28.95Saturn, 7.10Rahu, 5.83

If the secondary rulers are considered, it doesn't make such a big difference. There's also a weighting issue, so I opted only for the primary planet and it works well.

Venus has the biggest chunk. I was slightly suprised.. That shouldn't be confused with Ve ruling the stock market, Mercury owns that right. Note that the Sun or Ketu play no prime role in the DJIA. I am certain that this will raise some eyebrows, but I am going by simple math and matching planets to their economic sectors in the DJIA. I've rambled on...

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

cosmologer

SAMVA

Thursday, October 12, 2006 5:55 PM

Dear Vyas,Your research into the stock market is very interesting, not least the focus on the role of Mars.What is your prediction for the US stock market in the coming few weeks, as Mars and Sun continue to be conjunct in Libra, with also Venus close by? What do you think will be the influence on the stock market from the more fleeting conjunction of retrograde Mercury and Mars in the first half of November and again in the first half of December?A graph showing contacts of Mars with other fast moving planets is shown in the Photos section of the SAMVA web page in the SA Theory sub section. The arrows indicate the dates when the conjunctions become exact.Best regards,CSAMVA , "Vyas Munidas" <muni> wrote:>> Dear List,> > Today, the DJIA has broken the all time highest high (vs highest close) of 11908.5 seen on 14 Jan, 2000. > > I have shed light on the combination that has caused the rise and anticipated greater gains. Since then the Sun-Mars-Venus conjunction is closer. I believe that the main ingredient is the aweseome power of Mars, fuelled by the Sun's. Venus helps to a great extent and draws attention to the stock market. (I've come to view Venus as the attention grabber wherever it sits, since we all naturally gravitate to things of beauty). Additionally today, strong Moon in Gemini with its aspect to Sg, is giving lots of optimism despite the US data today showing the worst trade deficit on record.> > Me in Libra retrogrades soon and comes under the close influence of Rahu - fluctuations/rangey market. With the transit of Ve, Su, and Mars in Libra, things are expected to remain buoyant to a good exent as Venus will be supercharged. GL & GT!> > > Best regards,> > Vyas Munidas>

Guest guest

Dear Sateesh,

GL and GT means "good luck and good trading." Thanks for your email. I noted the Saturn influence - it helps as well.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

Sateesh Batas

SAMVA

Thursday, October 12, 2006 4:24 PM

Dear Vyas,

Best - Sateesh.

========

- Vyas Munidas

SAMVA

Stock Market

Dear List,

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

Guest guest

Dear searchbutton,

I've discussed this in a recent post. Let's see how it plays out.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

searchbutton

SAMVA

Thursday, October 12, 2006 8:52 PM

Dear VyasIf the Sun-Mars-Venus conjunction is causing the rise, then continued conjunction may be greatly affected by the upcoming crafty Ra on thinking Me as the irrational investing mass starts behaving in a greedy way causing a big blow off at the top. Quite possible if the behind the scene are assisting happy circumstances with US mid term elections coming in in early November. As they say, it always goes higher than one expects. SAMVA , "Vyas Munidas" <muni> wrote:>> Dear List,> > Today, the DJIA has broken the all time highest high (vs highest close) of 11908.5 seen on 14 Jan, 2000. > > I have shed light on the combination that has caused the rise and anticipated greater gains. Since then the Sun-Mars-Venus conjunction is closer. I believe that the main ingredient is the aweseome power of Mars, fuelled by the Sun's. Venus helps to a great extent and draws attention to the stock market. (I've come to view Venus as the attention grabber wherever it sits, since we all naturally gravitate to things of beauty). Additionally today, strong Moon in Gemini with its aspect to Sg, is giving lots of optimism despite the US data today showing the worst trade deficit on record.> > Me in Libra retrogrades soon and comes under the close influence of Rahu - fluctuations/rangey market. With the transit of Ve, Su, and Mars in Libra, things are expected to remain buoyant to a good exent as Venus will be supercharged. GL & GT!> > > Best regards,> > Vyas Munidas>

Guest guest

Dear Professor,

Thanks for your email and thoughts on this.

I wish such a chart was available. There have been numerous attempts to rectify by various people and lots of submissions, but none (that I have seen) have stood up to backtesting and accurate forecasts. I can at best, judge the comparative weakness/strength day to day and match it accordingly with an understanding of the nature of the planets and the signs. Perhaps such a gift of the natal chart is too great a power for a baby to wield.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

siha

SAMVA

Thursday, October 12, 2006 9:57 PM

Stock market is an entity like a person. It has a natal chart and it is subject to transit influences. So if natal sub period lord is strong/well placed, weak transit planets cause less sufferings. And as brought out by dear Vyas the close conjunction or aspect amongst functional benefits gives an additional beneficial impact despite transit weakness of the participating planets. There is an element of gambling in the stocks which gives risky play during weak planetary positions and makes it vulnerable to bigger losses.

Best wishes,

Best wishes,

www.YourNetAstrologer.comwww.JyotishRemedies121.comA-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018. (India)Phones: 91 124 - 2219240Mobile 98110 16333

-

Sateesh Batas

SAMVA

Dear Vyas,

Best - Sateesh.

========

- Vyas Munidas

SAMVA

Stock Market

Dear List,

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

Guest guest

Dear ,

Please correct me if I am wrong - in the past you have accurately discussed the direction and tone of the Indian stock market using the country's natal chart by the consideration of the 5 and 11 houses, the prime significator Mercury, and the operating periods.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

del iver

SAMVA

Thursday, October 12, 2006 10:19 PM

Thankyou dear ji

"Stock market is an entity like a person. It has a natal chart ... "

hear hear folks. This is very important !

siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com wrote:

Best wishes,

Best wishes,

-

Sateesh Batas

SAMVA

Dear Vyas,

Best - Sateesh.

========

- Vyas Munidas

SAMVA

Stock Market

Dear List,

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

Guest guest

Hello dear Vyas,

Yes, I have done so but there is scope of the natal chart, as well.

Best wishes,

-

Vyas Munidas

SAMVA

Friday, October 13, 2006 6:49 PM

Dear ,

Please correct me if I am wrong - in the past you have accurately discussed the direction and tone of the Indian stock market using the country's natal chart by the consideration of the 5 and 11 houses, the prime significator Mercury, and the operating periods.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

del iver

SAMVA

Thankyou dear ji

Best wishes,

Best wishes,

-

Sateesh Batas

SAMVA

Dear Vyas,

Best - Sateesh.

========

- Vyas Munidas

SAMVA

Stock Market

Dear List,

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

Guest guest

Hi dear Professor,

Thanks for confirming. I fully agree - there may be different vantage points using the same core principles and the results will yield the same result.

This morning I noted that the Indian stock market didn't perform so well when Venus was close to 5H MEP while the DJIA had some gains. I don't have data access to back test its index in great detail, but the natal chart shows good prospect.

Next week the Indian markets should see some pullback as Me-Ju are closer and their dispositor transits into weak age.

On another note:

Su-Ma is helping GOLD as seen today. Me-Ju should promote it nicely next week.

On the DJIA:

Week of Monday 16th Oct 2006Mon: WeakTue: StrongerWed: Stronger than TueThu: Starts off weak, gradually stronger by day's endFri: Stronger than Thu

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

siha

SAMVA

Friday, October 13, 2006 12:42 PM

Hello dear Vyas,

Best wishes,

-

Vyas Munidas

SAMVA

Dear ,

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

del iver

SAMVA

Thankyou dear ji

Best wishes,

Best wishes,

-

Sateesh Batas

SAMVA

Dear Vyas,

Best - Sateesh.

========

- Vyas Munidas

SAMVA

Stock Market

Dear List,

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

Guest guest

Dear List,

This is a follow up to my forecast given on Oct 13. My comments are in caps below the relevant lines.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

Vyas Munidas

SAMVA

Friday, October 13, 2006 2:11 PM

Hi dear Professor,

Thanks for confirming. I fully agree - there may be different vantage points using the same core principles and the results will yield the same result.

This morning I noted that the Indian stock market didn't perform so well when Venus was close to 5H MEP while the DJIA had some gains. I don't have data access to back test its index in great detail, but the natal chart shows good prospect.

Next week the Indian markets should see some pullback as Me-Ju are closer and their dispositor transits into weak age.

ACCURATE - THE INDIAN STOCK MARKET DID TAKE A POUNDING LAST WEEK. FURTHER WEAKNESS AND FLUCTUATIONS SHOULD BE PRESENT THIS WEEK.

On another note:

Su-Ma is helping GOLD as seen today. Me-Ju should promote it nicely next week.

ACCURATE - GOLD ROSE LAST WEEK INTO FRIDAY. THIS WEEK IT'S NOT SO HOT AS THE PRIMARY SIGNIFICATOR IS WEAK BY AGE AND UNDER RAHU'S INFLUENCE. HOWEVER, THE SUN-MARS COMBINATION HELPS TO SOME DEGREE IN KEEPING IT FROM SIMPLY TANKING. DON'T EXPECT FIREWORKS. BEST TO STAY OUT AND WAIT FOR STRENGTH TO BUY. COMING MA-JU IN DEC LOOKS PROMISING AND STEADY. VE-JU and SUN-JUPITER IN THE MIDDLE OF NOV WILL INCREASE THE PRICE.

On the DJIA:

Week of Monday 16th Oct 2006Mon: WeakLITTLE GAINS, NEW HIGH.

Tue: StrongerDIPPED ON THE OPEN, BUT GOOD RALLY BACK UP.

Wed: Stronger than TueSTRONG OPEN TO NEW ALL TIME HIGH, DIPS BOUGHT THROUGHOUT THE DAY

Thu: Starts off weak, gradually stronger by day's endSLOW DAY, NO NEW HIGH, DIPS CONTINUED TO BE BOUGHT

Fri: Stronger than Thu

STRONG OPEN TO TEST ALL TIME HIGH, DIPS BOUGHT.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com

SAMVA

Friday, October 13, 2006 12:42 PM

Hello dear Vyas,

Best wishes,

-

Vyas Munidas

SAMVA

Dear ,

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

del iver

SAMVA

Thankyou dear ji

Best wishes,

Best wishes,

-

Sateesh Batas

SAMVA

Dear Vyas,

Best - Sateesh.

========

- Vyas Munidas

SAMVA

Stock Market

Dear List,

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Ji,

Thanks for the info on stock market.

I tried to find out wheather you predicted correct or not ? Hope you

will not take it otherwise.It is for academic purpose only.

i took horary number 231 on 30th Apri 2007 in Delhi at 6:29:13am.

3rd cusp sub lord is Venus,venus in star of Mars and sub of Jupiter.

No way connected with saturn directly.

Mars gives mischivious reports ( 6th reader page 172 )

Mars is conjoined with Rahu and Rahu represents Sat being posited in

Aquarius. Hence Mars will act as sat also.

So in my opinion,there will be less intesity of blood bath or it

will be for a very less time period only.

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

, sunil gondhalekar

<sunilalaka wrote:

>

> dear members

> those who are intersted in stock market

> note that on 3 or 4 may07 market will crash down

> i use the word " blood shed " again

> this is as per our kprules

> mercury in star of venus and venus opp.with pluto will create

panic

> of course this is as per my experience and hence sending this

> -sunil gondhalekar

> editor,nakshtrache dene

>

>

>

> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> Check outnew cars at Autos.

>

Guest guest

Dear Members,

As per me market will zoom on both 3rd and 4th instant while it will

crash on 7th as on 3rd and 4th Jipiter and Saturn in trine while

Pluto and Venus are in opposition but with 3 to 4 degree distance.

On 7th instant

Venus-Pluto make exactly 180 deg opposition;

moon going to make trine with sun.

Mars is about the finish the sign.

Mercury-Neptune are in 90 deg aspect

and moon in sagittarius

Market remain in negative mood till 11th.

Regards,

Umesh

, " lalkitab " <lalkitab wrote:

>

> Dear Sunil Ji,

> Thanks for the info on stock market.

>

> I tried to find out wheather you predicted correct or not ? Hope

you

> will not take it otherwise.It is for academic purpose only.

>

> i took horary number 231 on 30th Apri 2007 in Delhi at 6:29:13am.

>

> 3rd cusp sub lord is Venus,venus in star of Mars and sub of

Jupiter.

> No way connected with saturn directly.

>

> Mars gives mischivious reports ( 6th reader page 172 )

>

> Mars is conjoined with Rahu and Rahu represents Sat being posited

in

> Aquarius. Hence Mars will act as sat also.

>

> So in my opinion,there will be less intesity of blood bath or it

> will be for a very less time period only.

>

> Regards

> Rajeev K Khattar

, sunil gondhalekar

> <sunilalaka@> wrote:

> >

> > dear members

> > those who are intersted in stock market

> > note that on 3 or 4 may07 market will crash down

> > i use the word " blood shed " again

> > this is as per our kprules

> > mercury in star of venus and venus opp.with pluto will create

> panic

> > of course this is as per my experience and hence sending this

> report

> > -sunil gondhalekar

> > editor,nakshtrache dene

> >

> >

> >

> > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> > Check outnew cars at Autos.

> >

>

Guest guest

dear rajivji and suniljiI m think venus and mercury are planets for finances NBFC and banking sector will show some movement due to this effect .....overall stock broking shares will have much more impact than others.

But i think it will be spurt in stock broking sector even if market goes weak ...they will show some pressure but not much with market rajiv bokariya On 5/1/07,

umeshchhaya <umeshchhaya wrote:

Dear Members,

As per me market will zoom on both 3rd and 4th instant while it will

crash on 7th as on 3rd and 4th Jipiter and Saturn in trine while

Pluto and Venus are in opposition but with 3 to 4 degree distance.

On 7th instant

Venus-Pluto make exactly 180 deg opposition;

moon going to make trine with sun.

Mars is about the finish the sign.

Mercury-Neptune are in 90 deg aspect

and moon in sagittarius

Market remain in negative mood till 11th.

Regards,

Umesh

, " lalkitab " <lalkitab wrote:

>

> Dear Sunil Ji,

> Thanks for the info on stock market.

>

> I tried to find out wheather you predicted correct or not ? Hope

you

> will not take it otherwise.It is for academic purpose only.

>

> i took horary number 231 on 30th Apri 2007 in Delhi at 6:29:13am.

>

> 3rd cusp sub lord is Venus,venus in star of Mars and sub of

Jupiter.

> No way connected with saturn directly.

>

> Mars gives mischivious reports ( 6th reader page 172 )

>

> Mars is conjoined with Rahu and Rahu represents Sat being posited

in

> Aquarius. Hence Mars will act as sat also.

>

> So in my opinion,there will be less intesity of blood bath or it

> will be for a very less time period only.

>

> Regards

> Rajeev K Khattar

>

>

>

>

>

>

> , sunil gondhalekar

> <sunilalaka@> wrote:

> >

> > dear members

> > those who are intersted in stock market

> > note that on 3 or 4 may07 market will crash down

> > i use the word " blood shed " again

> > this is as per our kprules

> > mercury in star of venus and venus opp.with pluto will create

> panic

> > of course this is as per my experience and hence sending this

> report

> > -sunil gondhalekar

> > editor,nakshtrache dene

> >

> >

> >

> > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> > Check outnew cars at Autos.

> >

>

-- (¨`•.•´¨) u will be Always `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨ ) smiling and (¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´Smiling `•.¸.•´ Join my group.

http://in.bokaariya/ http://groups-beta.google.combokaariyaRAJU BOKAARIYATEL 9422240644 (M)DISCLAIMER :- Trading in equity shares has it's own risks. We, however, do not vouch for the accuracy or the completeness thereof. The contents are from my personal views and experiences, and we are not responsible for any financial profits or loss incurred based upon the recommendations.

Note- I/ WE or our clients always trade in intraday shorttrem mid term base,I/we may sell the stock after recomondation with a gain of at 100/- or more profit & buy back lower.Pl do take it as infomrative call, pl use your judgments for buying or selling, after having discussion with your own conusltants

Guest guest

dear members, can anybody elaborate complete rules for market's up and down regards hardeepumeshchhaya <umeshchhaya wrote: Dear Members,As per me market will zoom on both 3rd and 4th instant while it will crash on 7th as on 3rd and 4th Jipiter and Saturn in trine while Pluto and Venus are in opposition but with 3 to 4 degree distance. On 7th instant Venus-Pluto make exactly 180 deg opposition; moon going to make trine with sun. Mars

is about the finish the sign. Mercury-Neptune are in 90 deg aspect and moon in sagittariusMarket remain in negative mood till 11th.Regards,Umesh , "lalkitab" <lalkitab wrote:>> Dear Sunil Ji,> Thanks for the info on stock market.> > I tried to find out wheather you predicted correct or not ? Hope you > will not take it otherwise.It is for academic purpose only.> > i took horary number 231 on 30th Apri 2007 in Delhi at 6:29:13am.> > 3rd cusp sub lord is Venus,venus in star of Mars and sub of Jupiter. > No way connected with saturn directly. > > Mars gives mischivious reports ( 6th reader page 172 ) > > Mars is conjoined with Rahu and Rahu represents Sat being posited in > Aquarius. Hence Mars will act as sat

also.> > So in my opinion,there will be less intesity of blood bath or it > will be for a very less time period only.> > Regards> Rajeev K Khattar> > > > > > > , sunil gondhalekar > <sunilalaka@> wrote:> >> > dear members> > those who are intersted in stock market> > note that on 3 or 4 may07 market will crash down> > i use the word "blood shed" again > > this is as per our kprules> > mercury in star of venus and venus opp.with pluto will create > panic> > of course this is as per my experience and hence sending this > report> > -sunil gondhalekar> > editor,nakshtrache dene> > > > > >

> > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> > Check outnew cars at Autos.> >>

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.