IndiaDivine.org

please guide Harryji!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hii Haresh,

I would be highly obliged if you could tell me about my career/business, I am an MBA, presently into stock markets on my own. I want to move out of this and either do a new business or a job. But neither seems possible. Some problem or the other alwayz crop up... specially in last 2 yrs. I would request you to kindly guide me.

Name: Gaurav Lohia

Bate of Birth: 14-09-1978

PLace of birth: Calcutta

Time: 20.20 hrs

Regards-

Hi Gaurav

I fail to understand why are u deppressed in the this Bull mkt. or not able to make money in this bull mkt. U r going through the cream period of life. At present u r under Guru MD & u hv exhalted Guru in ur chart that too in ur 4th house. R u taking any wrong decisions or u do not hv enough money to invest.

Wear a yellow sapphire stone and a pearl this will boost up the planet & will give u good results.

Since u r a MBA a job in the financial mkt(banks) or share mkt(advisor in a brokerage firm) or sales manager person in any pvt insurance co. will be good for u. U can also do share mkt simultaneously.

Haresh(Harry)Nathani

Vedic Astologer

Cell +91 98672 14103

(Mumbai,India)

Gaurav Lohia <gaurav.lohia Sent: Tuesday, 6 November, 2007 10:14:45 PMRe: please guide Harryji!

Hii Haresh,

I would be highly obliged if you could tell me about my career/business, I am an MBA, presently into stock markets on my own. I want to move out of this and either do a new business or a job. But neither seems possible. Some problem or the other alwayz crop up... specially in last 2 yrs. I would request you to kindly guide me.

Name: Gaurav Lohia

Bate of Birth: 14-09-1978

PLace of birth: Calcutta

Time: 20.20 hrs

Regards-

Bring your gang together - do your thing. Start your group.