IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Surya + Shukra + Budh for mssodhi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sodhi sahib,

THE NATURE OF MERCURY IS THAT OF KETU POSITED IN 3rd i.e. NEECH.

STRI GRAH JAB MILE NARAON SE UMAR 96 HOTI HAI

SAATH MILE JAB BUDH PAI KA WAHI 85 HOTI HAI. so its effect is going to be life long.Sun is neech in 7th so surya passes the malefic effect to its kurbani ka bakra i.e. ketu which is already neech in 3rd.

whenever budh nature of ketu no.3 neech will be in trouble, budh will pass the illeffects on venus and venus will pass them to its kurbani ka bakra i.e. moon. so moon although very well placed may not yeild its true potential. now Moon and Mars are BUNIYAADI GRAHAS i.e in 9-5 navam-pancham position so mix honey with milk and offer to people near u and offer sweetmeats at a religious place. This upaya is sufficient to check 75% of ur maladies.

Moon and Jupiter are also kismat ko jagane wala grah. but second house is empty in order to reap in house no4 which is awake due to chandra, the moonsoon of jupiter in house no9, there have to be mountains in house no2. staurn is categorically of rashiphal in house no.6. in the table devised by pt. joshi, so placing a tilak of chandan on ur forehead i.e. place between nose and eyebrows wil establish saturn in house no2. there may be loss to ur in laws but aapka khazana bharne lagega. plus staurn in 6th will stop giving achanak chot to ketu in 3.

Whenever in varshaphal, sun mercury and venus come in 1,6,7,8,10 it will create health problems

Sun venus and mercury together may cause badnami of character, chal challan, seperation from wife.

But MOON is the planet of TAKRAV with Jupiter and Rahu owing to 8-6 position.

In this condition although Jupiter and Rahu doesn’t spoils the results of MOON, MOON will definitely spoil the fruits of Jupiter and Rahu.

JUPITER Moon, mercury and venus are in their paka ghars i.e there effect is locked.

Venus ,rahu and Jupiter are grahs of stri rin, paida hi na hua ka rin and pitri rin respectively

Khushi mein Achanak gami mil jana. Jab baal sfed hone lage to kismat ka sona duniya ki pili mitti mein milta mallom ho. Ik bipta se jaan chooti to doosri bipati tyar. Jab sooch ki sab samasya door ho gayi tabhi ik aur nayi tayar.

General;-

Female children. Problem in begetting male child.. but if a male child is born before 24 years and there is some ancestor in home with all white hair, it shall be really beneficial. Don’t live in a south facing house, neighbours house will be in bad condition or dogs would be littering around Many useless and futile travels.if there is any tongue related problem consumption of liquor is the best remedy. Always concerned about brothers fixed deposits, education also restless and ambitious for doing more and more work.Income will increase if u spend . don’t let boiling milk spill on fire and never sell milk., don’t distribute free food in charity but u can offer milk and honey to people who come to ur house as guests. bad temper. Apni bewakoofi ki wajah se kamo ko barbad kare aur stri ke sukh ko kharab kare aur

nazar kamzor kare. Trouble with brothers Rahu could create some trobles in family of in laws Ketu n o3 leads to earn a living abroad or pardes, away from brothers and other close ones .bhai bandhu. Problem with spinal cord and skin related problems.Chandra in 4th promises help and support i.e good life in old age.There could be trouble in seeing things clearly at night.

If married before 28th, problem to sister, maternal aunt or mother.Agar 36-42 saal mein nar aulad paida ho to bahut taraki paye par ladke ko koi paidashi problem ho sakti hai.

Kya aapki koi saali pareshan hai.

So upayas and precautions in addition of the two listed above for u are.

I think first of all u should do something about ur rins but take care these upayas should be done after a gap of atleast 43 days.

1.Take at least rs, one from every blood relation, if some blood relative doesn’t agrees put 10 times from ur own pocket and offer at a mandir.

2. put the share as described above and offer food to 100 cows neither of which is handicapped.

3. put the share as described above and throw coconuts in flowing water.

Don’t build a house till 36 rather 42 years of age if necessary take a home loan.

Don’t do any carity work in vee hours morning or evening

Take a dropper and put some alcohol on ur tongue daily.

Before starting any job good job place a pot full of milk before u.

Pay obeisance to old females.

Give some share of ur income to ur mother.

Offer sweets at any religious place.plus honey and milk as already explaines

Bury a pot filled with mustard oil in barren wild land but plese consult ur varshaphal

Keep a black dog.

kulbir

mssodhi_in <mssodhi_in wrote: Respected, Prabhakar ji and Priyaji.In view of the combination under discussion, if you could please throw some light in my case as given below, I shall be very thankful. House 3 KetuHouse 4 MoonHouse 6 SaturnHouse 7 Sun + Mertcury + VenusHouse 9 Jupiter + RahuHouse 12 MarsRegards.Manjeet. lalkitab , "bhooshanpriya" <bhooshanpriya> wrote:> Dear Prabhakar jee,> > Since Pt. Roopchand jee has himself given the results for this > combination , I assume he would have taken all the 'yutis' into > account , including the resultant 'masnui' planets. I think this > combination takes the maximum space of all the three-planet-> combinations described by Pandit jee. > > Yes you are right , if the book doesn't

give the results of the > planets as a combination , in that case I would definitely go for > the resultant 'masnui'grah.> > While dealing with the combination of planets , Pandit jee gives the > results for some houses and for the rest of the houses it is said, > each planet will have individual result for that house. In that case > I will not consider the 'masnui' grah. But where he gives the result > for some houses , and keeps quite about the rest, in that case I > would consider their individual results and also the 'masnui grah' > result.> > Prabhakar jee, another request , you don't have to address me as > respected. Just 'dear' sounds so endearing.> > > > sincerely,> > priya> > > > > lalkitab , Yograj Prabhakar > <yr_prabhakar> wrote:> > Respected

Priya Ji> > > > > > Good analysis. But, as a humble student of the subject> > I would like to hear from you whether the concept of> > Combination or "Yuti" does apply to the 11th house ?> > > > > > Yograj Prabhakar.> > > > > > > > --- bhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya> wrote:> > > > > Dear Rakesh,> > > > > > I believe you must have already seen the result of> > > this combination > > > in the Arun sanhita on page 329. I don't have to> > > repeat all those > > > unpleasant results here.> > > > > > The main culprit in this combo is Mercury who with> > > the help of the > > > sun effects the venus ; and hence all those results> > > enumerated in > > > the book. And the results aren't

worth writing home> > > about.> > > > > > Therefore we have to understand the nature and the> > > behavior of the > > > mercury first. You have to do the ' budh bhed'> > > exercise as given on > > > page 183 of the Arun sanhita. If you had given the> > > whole kundali I > > > could have done it in a minute or two.> > > > > > Secondly, you have to see the role of Ketu ,> > > specially for the > > > progeny. Ketu in the 4th not only eclipses the moon> > > but it also gets > > > considerably weakened. The position of the Mars too> > > is important > > > here to decide whether Ketu is malefic or not.> > > > > > Thirdly, mercury gets all its energy from the> > > Jupiter. Without the > > > breath of Jupiter ,

mercury is just an empty shell.> > > When the breath > > > of jupiter enters an egg a life is born, when the> > > breath of jupiter > > > turn the green corn fields into yellow , the crops> > > ripen. A dibba [ > > > merc ] with gold [ jup ]is considered precious and> > > kept safely , > > > where as an empty dibba , with no gold in it , could> > > just be thrown > > > away as some thing useless. Therefore we have to see> > > whether mercury > > > is getting any strength from Jupiter.> > > > > > For the combination in the 11th house, the book> > > doesn't say any > > > thing specifically. According to the Vedic astrology> > > , the aspect of > > > the saturn , merc's enemy , from the 5th is> > > definetely going to > > >

weaken the mercury and hence render him harmless ;> > > and the results > > > might not be as dreadful as predicted in the book.> > > Even according to > > > the LK the 11th belongs to the saturn and hence> > > makes mercury weak, > > > then again it isn't all that bad.> > > > > > As regards the remedy , it is already given there.> > > > > > affly,> > > > > > priya> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > lalkitab , "rakeshsahgal"> > > <rakeshsahgal> > > > wrote:> > > > My apologies for not giving full info> > > > > > > > 1. Shani 5 kaa hai> > > > 2. Ketu

aur Rahu dono mande hai - Ketu #4 aur> > > Rahu #10. Lekin > > > Ketu in> > > > #4 is not supposed to be evil, kyaa isko mandaa> > > maanenge?> > > > > > > > It will be interestng to hear the views of the> > > members on this> > > > particular combo.> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > R S> > > > lalkitab , "rakeshsahgal"> > > <rakeshsahgal>> > > > wrote:> > > > > Hi all,> > > > > > > > > > Will any of the group please spare some time to> > > comment on the > > > above> > > > > combo esp. in Khaana #11 in the tewa of a woman?> > > The lady in> > >

> question,> > > > > as is inidcated in all the texts I have access> > > to, has a "not so> > > > happy> > > > > " matrimonial relationship to put it mildly.> > > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > R S> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > _______________________________> > > > Shop for Back-to-School deals on Shopping.> > /backtoschool

Mail is new and improved - Check it out!