IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Would be highly Obliged, if someone can help me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sh. Ajay ji,

My suggations are

1. Moong ki Daal ka Halwa badam dal kar choti kanyaon main baten.

(Distributing Halwa of Moong Daal with almonds to small girls and do not eat yourself)

or

2. 3 bottels of Rum thrown in running water jointly not one by one( open the bottel and thrown only rum not bottel and dukkan)

3. donate Genhu-Gur-Tamba 10% of weight or equal to weight in any religious place.

or

4. One black umbrella and 4 ladoo( Bundi Ke) give to any sweeper.

Do one remedy at a time in sun-shine.

God bless you

mudit982001

Ajay Kumar Jain <jainajaymalini wrote:

Dear Mudit Ji,

Thanks for taking interest and coming forward for my rescue.

The Answers to your queries are -

1. I am the eldest in my family and have one brother and one sister

2. No Visible injury, but I had a cut on my chin in my childhood and had few stitches.

3. I use Spectacles since 1984

4. My married life is very comfortable, though in the beginning we had some difference of opinion, but I would rather say it was reasonably happy.

5. I have one daughter

6. I don't have any extra marital affair and cann't even think of it in future.

Hoping to hear from you soon. Should you need any other clarification, please feel free to contact.

Regards,

Ajay Kumar JainMudit982001 <mudit982001 wrote:

Dear Ajay Jain ji,please clear some doubts for throughly analysis of your horoscope.1. Are you youngest in brothers or only son ?2. are you have any injury on your head or face?3. are you use chashma?4. 1st year of your marriage was not going good?5. Are you have doughter?please don't mind are you have any extra marital affair? mudit982001lalkitab , Ajay Kumar Jain <jainajaymalini> wrote:> > > Dear Learned Group Members,> > I have been seeing the remedies and suggestions posted by group members for the

suffering members for quite sometime. Though I wanted to reach you earlier, but due to hesitation I couldn't gather the courage to seek remedies to my problems.> > I am an engineering graduate and was doing quite well in the past. But for the last 4-5 months, I am jobless/workless and now even penny less. I am trying to establish myself as a Software Consultant and struggling to get work, but unfortunately not able to fetch even a single order for the past 5 months.> > My birth details are -> > DOB - 09.02.1965, TOB - 08.20 AM, POB - Delhi> > I would highly appreciate if someone can suggest me what's wrong, how long the situation will remain like this and what should I do to get away from this.> > Regards, Ajay Kumar Jain> > > > > > >

> > Vote for the stars of 's next ad campaign!

Vote for the stars of 's next ad campaign!

Guest guest

Dear Umesh Ji,

Thanks for your valued suggestions.

I am bothering you again as my queries seem to remain unanswered. Though you have suggested the remedies but you have not suggested

"What's wrong", "Why the situation has worsened". About 6-8 months back, I had almost everything at my disposal, A good career, Foreign Vistis, Reasonably good money etc. ect.

Till how long the situation will remain like this and when it's going to actually become favourable to me. How my career as a free lancer / consultant will fare in the future or Should I start looking for Job.

Would be highly greatful if you could answer these.

Regards,

Ajay Kumar JainUmesh Sharma <mudit982001 wrote:

Sh. Ajay ji,

My suggations are

1. Moong ki Daal ka Halwa badam dal kar choti kanyaon main baten.

(Distributing Halwa of Moong Daal with almonds to small girls and do not eat yourself)

or

2. 3 bottels of Rum thrown in running water jointly not one by one( open the bottel and thrown only rum not bottel and dukkan)

3. donate Genhu-Gur-Tamba 10% of weight or equal to weight in any religious place.

or

4. One black umbrella and 4 ladoo( Bundi Ke) give to any sweeper.

Do one remedy at a time in sun-shine.

God bless you

mudit982001

Ajay Kumar Jain <jainajaymalini wrote:

Dear Mudit Ji,

Thanks for taking interest and coming forward for my rescue.

The Answers to your queries are -

1. I am the eldest in my family and have one brother and one sister

2. No Visible injury, but I had a cut on my chin in my childhood and had few stitches.

3. I use Spectacles since 1984

4. My married life is very comfortable, though in the beginning we had some difference of opinion, but I would rather say it was reasonably happy.

5. I have one daughter

6. I don't have any extra marital affair and cann't even think of it in future.

Hoping to hear from you soon. Should you need any other clarification, please feel free to contact.

Regards,

Ajay Kumar JainMudit982001 <mudit982001 wrote:

Dear Ajay Jain ji,please clear some doubts for throughly analysis of your horoscope.1. Are you youngest in brothers or only son ?2. are you have any injury on your head or face?3. are you use chashma?4. 1st year of your marriage was not going good?5. Are you have doughter?please don't mind are you have any extra marital affair? mudit982001lalkitab , Ajay Kumar Jain <jainajaymalini> wrote:> > > Dear Learned Group Members,> > I have been seeing the remedies and suggestions posted by group members for the

suffering members for quite sometime. Though I wanted to reach you earlier, but due to hesitation I couldn't gather the courage to seek remedies to my problems.> > I am an engineering graduate and was doing quite well in the past. But for the last 4-5 months, I am jobless/workless and now even penny less. I am trying to establish myself as a Software Consultant and struggling to get work, but unfortunately not able to fetch even a single order for the past 5 months.> > My birth details are -> > DOB - 09.02.1965, TOB - 08.20 AM, POB - Delhi> > I would highly appreciate if someone can suggest me what's wrong, how long the situation will remain like this and what should I do to get away from this.> > Regards, Ajay Kumar Jain> > > > > > >

> > Vote for the stars of 's next ad campaign!

Vote for the stars of 's next ad campaign!

Mail is new and improved - Check it out!