IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

URGENT FROM LAL KITABEE JI TO THE ORGANIZERS.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sh.Rakesh Ji,

We definately arrange video tape and audio tape of this seminar. we also publish articals that read in seminar. We also approach to some senior persons as shri Krishan Ashant, Dr. Uppadyay ji, and others.

Aap se prarthana hey ki aap esi tarah apne bahumulya sujhav dete rahein.

mudit982001rakeshrajnisharma <rakeshrajnisharma wrote:

i am thrilled to know that there is going to be a seminar on lal kitab.I would like to suggest that the the experts like Mr Rajinder Bhatia and the learners like me and many others who can not attend it for not being in India should be made known about the minutes of the seminar and a tape can be made and then articles can be written in the files of the group so that something new can be learned. Efforts should be increased to locate DrUppadhayajee and why not Pt Krishan Ashant?????-- rakesh sharmaIn lalkitab , "Mudit982001" <mudit982001> wrote:> Res. BHatia ji,> sadar pranam> Sir, you will happy to know that we also arranging of video taping of > seminar. we feel glad to arrange it for you.> I also plan to publish the

articals which will read in seminar. Sir > if you don't mind and have some sapare time to us than please write > an artical for seminar. we highly oblized.> mudit982001>

> > lalkitab , Rajinder Bhatia > <rajinderbhatia2002> wrote:> > Friends,> > I am overjoyed to note that Pt Chander Shekhar Vaid (Manali House, > Model Town, Ambala City) has agreed to attend the seminar. Many of us > have been discussing LalKitab but as the saying goes " you haven't > seen nothing yet." (I know this is incorrect grammar but it is done > so to emphasize the point.) Pt Shekhar is a serious scholar of > LalKitab and he can remove most of the doubts about LaKitab. You will > be glad that you attended the seminar. I wish I could too. Maybe > someone can tape the program and pass it to me someday;

I will be > much obliged.> > Respectfully,> > Rajinder Bhatia> > > > Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar> wrote:> > Dear Sirs,> > > > > > Shri lalkitabee ji instructed me to convey the message that Shri> > Shekhar ji Manali house wale has agreed to attend the seminar and > also> > to deliver a lecture if he is invited.> > > > Please inform Shri Lalkitabee ji so that he may contact Shri > Shekhar> > Ji Manali House wale for this purpose.> > > > > > Yograj Prabhakar> > > > > >

Guest guest

Sir

I will definitely like the Video of the seminar.

Love

RG

-

Umesh Sharma

lalkitab

Saturday, July 24, 2004 5:46 PM

Re: <<[lalkitab] Re: URGENT FROM LAL KITABEE JI TO THE ORGANIZERS.

Sh.Rakesh Ji,

We definately arrange video tape and audio tape of this seminar. we also publish articals that read in seminar. We also approach to some senior persons as shri Krishan Ashant, Dr. Uppadyay ji, and others.

Aap se prarthana hey ki aap esi tarah apne bahumulya sujhav dete rahein.

mudit982001rakeshrajnisharma <rakeshrajnisharma wrote:

i am thrilled to know that there is going to be a seminar on lal kitab.I would like to suggest that the the experts like Mr Rajinder Bhatia and the learners like me and many others who can not attend it for not being in India should be made known about the minutes of the seminar and a tape can be made and then articles can be written in the files of the group so that something new can be learned. Efforts should be increased to locate DrUppadhayajee and why not Pt Krishan Ashant?????-- rakesh sharmaIn lalkitab , "Mudit982001" <mudit982001> wrote:> Res. BHatia ji,> sadar pranam> Sir, you will happy to know that we also arranging of video taping of > seminar. we feel glad to arrange it for you.> I also plan to publish the articals which will read in seminar. Sir > if you don't mind and have some sapare time to us than please write > an artical for seminar. we highly oblized.> mudit982001> > > lalkitab , Rajinder Bhatia > <rajinderbhatia2002> wrote:> > Friends,> > I am overjoyed to note that Pt Chander Shekhar Vaid (Manali House, > Model Town, Ambala City) has agreed to attend the seminar. Many of us > have been discussing LalKitab but as the saying goes " you haven't > seen nothing yet." (I know this is incorrect grammar but it is done > so to emphasize the point.) Pt Shekhar is a serious scholar of > LalKitab and he can remove most of the doubts about LaKitab. You will > be glad that you attended the seminar. I wish I could too. Maybe > someone can tape the program and pass it to me someday; I will be > much obliged.> > Respectfully,> > Rajinder Bhatia> > > > Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar> wrote:> > Dear Sirs,> > > > > > Shri lalkitabee ji instructed me to convey the message that Shri> > Shekhar ji Manali house wale has agreed to attend the seminar and > also> > to deliver a lecture if he is invited.> > > > Please inform Shri Lalkitabee ji so that he may contact Shri > Shekhar> > Ji Manali House wale for this purpose.> > > > > > Yograj Prabhakar> > > > > >