Guest guest

shri Rajinder Bhatia ji : modifications in the Lal Kitab

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhatia ji ,

I accept , with gratitude , your clarification on shri Varinder

ji's observations on grah-phal planets. Now that you mention , there

could be a few more modifications Padit Roop Chand ji might have made

to the Lal Kitab of 1952 , the book that we use for all references.

We could wait for the final version to be published by the Joshi

family , in the mean while , I would be grateful if you could find

out from shri Varinder ji whether there have been any modifications

in the Varsh Phal planetary sequencing too. You know how crucial that

would be. Hope to hear from you soon.

With regards,

upadhyay

Guest guest

Upadhyay Jee,

Thank you so very much for your views.

Pandit Roop Chand Jee continued to amplify on the basics of LalKitab. I don't mean to imply at all, that grammar of LalKitab has changed. NOTHING has changed. But over the years, Pandit Jee expanded on whatever he wrote in the earlier books. Pt Som Dutt Jee has just told me that Pt Roop Chand Jee figured out a way to reduce the ill effects of the GrahaPhal planets somewhat, despite knowing fully well that it was beyond "insaanee taaqat " to do much about it.

LalKitab holds 100% even today. But over the years, Pandit Jee got better understanding of the fundamentals. The same remedial measures as were specified in the 1942 book, hold even today. Rahu in the eleventh house was mentioned previously in this discussion. The remedial measure of four dried coconuts plus four units of lead was given in that edition. Somehow it went missing in the 1952 edition. But it still holds, is effective and is prescribed even today. Similarly, there are new additions and amplifications but nothing is "wrong" with the five previously published editions. As late as December 1982, Pandit Roop Chand Jee's and even today, Pt Som Dutt Jee's main reference continues to be the 1952 edition.

The Varsh Phal table has absolutely NOT been changed. (Although I have seen a few LalKitab practitioners changing the chart during the 25th year - planets of the 5th house stay in the fifth and of the tenth house move to the second - they claim that in the LalKitab somewhere there is a reference that such and such planet in the 25th year will give the effect of such and such house; I don't recall the exact reference.) But there is no such change in the LalKitab for sure.

Respectfully,

Rajinder BhatiaSuresh Upadhyay <upadhyay_iitd wrote:

Dear Bhatia ji , I accept , with gratitude , your clarification on shri Varinder ji's observations on grah-phal planets. Now that you mention , there could be a few more modifications Padit Roop Chand ji might have made to the Lal Kitab of 1952 , the book that we use for all references. We could wait for the final version to be published by the Joshi family , in the mean while , I would be grateful if you could find out from shri Varinder ji whether there have been any modifications in the Varsh Phal planetary sequencing too. You know how crucial that would be. Hope to hear from you soon.With regards,upadhyay

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now