IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All, As Bhaskar ji puts it - //Also the divisional chart is to be taken for study only as an supplement to the Natal Chart and not as an independent chart or stand alone, as many newcomers may think.// We all are at least coming in consenses on the fact that Divisons SHOULD NOT be treated as an independent chart (as SJC ppl and PVR projects and teaches). So far so good. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Shri Kursija ji,> > One of the professors of BVB in Bombay used to take much pains for his> one hour lecture and used to do his homework before he came to tutor the> class. He gave us few lectures on the divisional charts, taught us how> to prepate them and also showed us the great importance of the same.> Unfortunately I had to leave the classes in between and could not> continue to study the same due to professional commitments and lack of> time, but he did ingrain in us students that this is an important> subject of study with his take on one chart per lecture and discussing> on same. Also the divisional chart is to be taken for study only as an> supplement to the Natal Chart and not as an independent chart or stand> alone, as many newcomers may think.> > Whenever I have time i will come back with whatever little I have learnt> on this.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > , "S.C. Kursija"> sckursija@ wrote:> >> > Dear Mouji and other respected members of the forum,> > Generally I do not want to comment on any thread. I like to watch and> read the ripples in the ocean and enjoy. But I like to put my opinion on> the divisional chart.> > Why the general astrologer dropped the casting of the divisional chart> except a few ?> > Since the astrology is being taught in the systematic way in schools> and discovery of computer, the study of division chart is getting> momentum,.> > But any one have tried to think in deep that the construction of> divisional chart is correct or not. For example take the dreshkana. The> devata given by the sage Parashar, Narada, Agust and Durvas respectively> fit in the classical method of divisional chart. Take trimshamsha D/30.> the construction only with the five planets leaving the Sun and Moon is> correct? Sun and Moon are lagna, body and mind, Without body and mind> how one can study the native? that too for the character of women.> > I have tried and compare the divisional chart constructing i classical> method and cyclic order. I have find that the divisional chart in cyclic> order give more accurate reflection or the disease and aristha of the> native.> > So please giving any challenge to any one one should work hard and> find the results on number of chart and place in the forum for> discussion.> > I do not wan t to hurt the feeling of any one. I apologize for the> same. but I feel pain while going through the mails, so I have expressed> my feeling> > Love and regards

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji, //> Dear Sreenadh ji, You really made me laugh when I first read this mail> when you posted it. Now again I read this slowly and again It made me> laugh. You should write one mail like this daily for our good health. // Ha..Ha.. Thanks. //I also enjoyed your linking of the mythological names to various members, like Satyaki, Narakasura, Vishwamitra and Tripura Sundari. I am still reeling with laughter why> the poor Sunil Nairji got this name Naraka-asura...// Ha..Ha.. Thanks. You should meet Sunil ji once to understand that clearly. Sunil ji is a tireless fierce soul, a pure dravidian who always remembers his good old Kalari and Ayurveda days, and now too learns astrology nadi techniques from some Siddha guru! He is black, big, and very knowledgeable - but no one sentance came through him without being cut into two! Just see him, and and know him better - you will know who our poor and helpful Sunil nair ji is. He is my favorite Ashur! Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji, You really made me laugh when I first read this mail> when you posted it. Now again I read this slowly and again It made me> laugh. You should write one mail like this daily for our good health. > // Bhaskar ji told me that he is ready to play the role of Krishna, but> I told him that he shouldn't because he is married and it should become> hazardous to health. // I think all these conversations are cominag to> you due to working too late at night and lack of sleep. So many times I> have reminded you to go to sleep early. If I was awake and offered the> role of Krishna I would have grabbed it, had you made other arrangements> of the other parephernalia which Krishna had around him. I would not> even have asked for 16000+ wives around me. Just 6 of them would have> sufficed. And I wouldnt have worried or complained even if you had> allowed me to play the role for the next 6 days or more. I would also> not have charged you for playing the role. So re-think about me if you> have the stage set and other matters in place. I am very much young and> eager to play such roles which were deprived to me previously. Do not> worry about my health. I become more stronger when I play games and> adventures and such roles. I also enjoyed your linking of the> mythological names to various members, like Satyaki, Narakasura,> Vishwamitra and Tripura Sundari. I am still reeling with laughter why> the poor Sunil Nairji got this name Naraka-asura.... He is a harmless> soul as long as somebody does not confront him, but after that he really> becomes.... Neelamji already has a great fan following. If she is> called "Tripura Sundari, then what will happen of us poor men. Who will> come to us for guidance ? etcetra some other time... Love and> regards, Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

Kursija ji,

Going by your analogy, kindly also think, why in Hora rest of the planets have been left out.

regards,

Mouji--- On Fri, 10/9/09, S.C. Kursija <sckursija wrote:

S.C. Kursija <sckursijaRe: Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........ Date: Friday, October 9, 2009, 7:06 PM

Dear Mouji and other respected members of the forum,

Generally I do not want to comment on any thread. I like to watch and read the ripples in the ocean and enjoy. But I like to put my opinion on the divisional chart.

Why the general astrologer dropped the casting of the divisional chart except a few ?

Since the astrology is being taught in the systematic way in schools and discovery of computer, the study of division chart is getting momentum,.

But any one have tried to think in deep that the construction of divisional chart is correct or not. For example take the dreshkana. The devata given by the sage Parashar, Narada, Agust and Durvas respectively fit in the classical method of divisional chart. Take trimshamsha D/30. the construction only with the five planets leaving the Sun and Moon is correct? Sun and Moon are lagna, body and mind, Without body and mind how one can study the native? that too for the character of women.

I have tried and compare the divisional chart constructing i classical method and cyclic order. I have find that the divisional chart in cyclic order give more accurate reflection or the disease and aristha of the native.

So please giving any challenge to any one one should work hard and find the results on number of chart and place in the forum for discussion.

I do not wan t to hurt the feeling of any one. I apologize for the same. but I feel pain while going through the mails, so I have expressed my feeling

Love and regards--- On Fri, 10/9/09, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 > wrote:

Manoj Kumar <mouji99 >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........ancient_indian_ astrologyFriday, October 9, 2009, 3:09 PM

I am giving below a horoscope. Take it as an exercise Sreenadh ji and decipher it. Let all sena be on one side, this lone warrior is capable of taking on every one together (lighter vein offcourse). This chart belongs to a girl. Another chart I had given and there was no takers for that. Are we here to learn astrology or simply go on talking in circles and circles. Anyway here is the chart:

Lagna : Tula

Sun : Mesha

Moon : Vrishchika

Mars : Mesha

Mercury : Mesha

Jupiter : Kanya

Venus : Mesha

Saturn : Kanya

Rahu : Karka

Ketu : Makara

I am not giving the degrees here as Bhaskar ji, in one of his mails, had opined that he considers only the one as astrologer who can decipher the bare chart with transits. However, if birth data is required, kindly do let me know, I shall be happy to provide it.

regards,

Mouji

"sreesog " <sreesog >ancient_indian_ astrologyFri, October 9, 2009 1:49:38 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........

Dear Vijay Goel ji,

//In this forum Sreenadhji is in the opinion that ancient astrology used varge concept limited to planatery amsa division but not as an independent amsa chart. I also agree with him because it can be rightly used in this way. //

I am happy that at least one individual is here with me. But I know that the whole of Kerala and much of South India also follow this opinion itself - and that is my power.

//Sri Sanjay Rath, Sri K n Rao, Sri (late) Iyer, Sri (late) K. Subbha Rao, Sri (late)C S Patel //

When it is said that all these stalwarts are of a different opinion, and when I know that they don't have much support from the classics and texts like Brihat Jataka, Dasadhyayi, Krishneeya etc - it also gives some kind of false psudo satisfaction as well. I am not among one of them, and won't like to compare myself with any of them, but would love to contribute to astrology as a rare compiler/editer who contributed much to astrology and placed it on the right track and provided ancient rishi horas the reputation they derserve. I am not an inventor but only an editor/organizer - one who organizes and presents the ancient astrological wisdom systematically. One

who is in search of oldest and authentic texts and the history of astrology and allied subjects. I am not and will not be among the best astrologers (there are numerous astrologers far far better than me in Kerala - me, sunil nair ji etc are mere dust compared to them, and they mountains) , but certainly I would certainly be one among the best editors and organisor of ancient astrological wisdom. The above list is of popular astro-writers, force behind some organizations and net popular astrologers rather than of great astrologers. Me too will have to be counted as one of the astro-writers, rather than as a great astrologer. Yes, in this sence I might be counted as one among them, but as far as the path followed is concerned, I will never be one among them. They

are all great individuals, great store house of knowledge - that should be revered; but certainly that does not mean that we should follow them; that does not mean that they cannot commit mistakes; that does not mean that we cannot oppose their opinian in some cases.

If I want to make an Akshouhini, then I will have to place people from our group such as Chandrahari ji (Bheeshma acharya) , Vijayadas pradeep ji (Ekalavya) etc into my side, and will have to find some converts within AIA who will agree with me. You are one of the first among the few I have on my side and - me Duryodhana - I should crown you as the king of Anga (karna). Ha..Ha... Any way our death is certain - with so many on the sother

side. But with Neelam ji (Tripura Sundari), Sunil Nair ji (Narakasura) , and Sreeram Srinivas ji (Viswamitra) on our side this Mahabharata should end in defferent way I hope. Further to help us Manoj Chandran ji (Satyaki) is also on our side. Let the Dronacharyas, Aswathamas and Arjunas, Sakunis, Sisupalas and all the allied forces of the near by kingdoms allign against us - our fort is so strong that we will win I believe. Krishna already told me that he would switch side this time, since arjuna was not able to save his wives. Bhaskar ji told me that he is ready to

play the role of Krishna, but I told him that he shouldn't because he is married and it should become hazardous to health.

Any way the point is - Two roads diverged in an wood, and I took the one less travelled by (at least from north indian perspective) in astrology and that has made all the difference. Ha..Ha.. Let them be in their path, and let us follow ours - or better, then one we feel as correct.

Note 1: Ofcourse I know that there is no north indian/south indian divide for astrology as a subject; but ofcourse those words are sometimes useful to convey the idea in minimum words. Note 2: Please take the above mail in a lighter vain... the truth is there is no fight at all...but only the joy of study.

Love and regards,Sreenadh

-

vijay.goel

10/09/09 01:00 pm

ancient_indian_ astrology

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........

Deal All, Shri K N Rao is using divisional charts and he had displayed it uses in our study classes once. I never give my reading without using divisional charts from a long time. Normally based on past events i had many times done Lagna Suddi, which proved right at later stage. I had many failures also. Sri Sanjay Rath had given exhaustive material on divisional chart and the process for BTR (birth time rectification) . His ardent student Vistiji specifically used Navamsha and Dwadamsha chart for erecting a horoscope from Prashna chart who had lost their complete birth details in his audios. Sri Sanjay Rath has shown the proper methology as per Nastha Jatakam and are from authentic classical sources. Four persons, Sri Sanjay Rath, Sri K n Rao, Sri (late) Iyer, Sri (late) K. Subbha Rao has explained many secrets of divisional charts in their own way. Sri (late)C S Patel is institution in himself

for giving the uses of Navamsha Chart from nadis. In this forum Sreenadhji is in the opinion that ancient astrology used varge concept limited to planatery amsa division but not as an independent amsa chart. I also agree with him because it can be rightly used in this way. We can see that KP astrologer are using this basic methology in their system. They just find the amsa of planet named as sub lord by mapping the division based on Vimsottari dasa lords (Time cycle Division). We can erect a divisional chart in name of KP chart of sublords just for an example. In short all system are using divisional concept of signs for more accuracy in their own way by giving different nomenclature. Thanks, Best Wishes, Vijay Goel Jaipur.

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji, Even in Horamsa (D-2) no planet is left out. Just remember the Parasara quote - "Parivritti dwayam tesham meshado kremaso bhavet" (2 cycles from Aries onwards - through all signs - provides us sith Horamsaka signs/lords) If you are not satisfied with the above words of Parasara, then there is a saravali quote with means the same; further Krishneeyam also has the same opinion. In the Dwadasa varga (12 important multipls/divisions) system, Horamsa is found by multiplying the longitude with 2 and expunging the multipls of 360 deg. All the signs and planets have lordship over all the 12 major vargas - This is well evident from one Saravali quote; and this itself is the base for argument in favor of harmonics. The system that considers Sun (Oja) and Moon (Ugma) only as Adhipas is Horadhipa used in the "Shad vargadhipa system" - that is usually used only to assertain the strength of planets. In "Shadvargadhipa system" only Sun (Oja) and Moon(Ugma) are considered because there are only two types of Signs - Oja (Male) and Ugma (Female).Love and regards,Sreenadh , Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:>> Kursija ji,> �> Going by your analogy, kindly also think, why in Hora rest of the planets have been left out.> �> regards,> �> Mouji> > --- On Fri, 10/9/09, S.C. Kursija sckursija wrote:> > > S.C. Kursija sckursija Re: Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........> > Friday, October 9, 2009, 7:06 PM> > Dear Mouji and other respected members of the forum,> Generally I do not want to comment on any thread. I like to watch and read the ripples in the ocean and enjoy. But I like to put my opinion on the divisional chart.> Why the general astrologer dropped the casting of the divisional chart except a few� ?> Since the astrology is being taught in the systematic way in schools and discovery of computer, the study of division chart is getting momentum,.> But any one have tried to think in deep that the construction of divisional chart is correct or not. For example take the dreshkana. The devata given by the sage Parashar, Narada, Agust and Durvas respectively fit in the classical method of divisional chart. Take trimshamsha D/30. the construction only with the five planets leaving the Sun and Moon is correct? Sun and Moon are lagna, body and mind, Without body and mind how one can study the native? that too for the character of women.> I have tried and compare the divisional chart constructing i classical method and cyclic order. I have find that the divisional chart in cyclic order give more accurate reflection or the disease and aristha of the native.> So please giving any challenge to any one one should work hard and find the results on number of chart and place in the forum for discussion.> I do not wan t to hurt the feeling of any one. I apologize for the same. but I feel pain while going through the mails, so I have expressed my feeling> Love and regards

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,

I had posed the question as Dr. Kursija had said, why Sun and Moon have not been accorded lordship in Trimshamsha. So I had asked him, why rest of the planets have not been given lordship in Hora. This is a basic thing that all planets do figure in all divisional charts, whether it is Trimshamsha or Hora. So I think, you misunderstood the statement of mine a bit.

best wishes,

Mouji--- On Mon, 10/12/09, sreesog <sreesog wrote:

sreesog <sreesog Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........ Date: Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:55 AM

Dear Manoj ji, Even in Horamsa (D-2) no planet is left out. Just remember the Parasara quote - "Parivritti dwayam tesham meshado kremaso bhavet" (2 cycles from Aries onwards - through all signs - provides us sith Horamsaka signs/lords) If you are not satisfied with the above words of Parasara, then there is a saravali quote with means the same; further Krishneeyam also has the same opinion. In the Dwadasa varga (12 important multipls/divisions) system, Horamsa is found by multiplying the longitude with 2 and expunging the multipls of 360 deg. All the signs and planets have lordship over all the 12 major vargas - This is well evident from one Saravali quote; and this itself is the base for

argument in favor of harmonics. The system that considers Sun (Oja) and Moon (Ugma) only as Adhipas is Horadhipa used in the "Shad vargadhipa system" - that is usually used only to assertain the strength of planets. In "Shadvargadhipa system" only Sun (Oja) and Moon(Ugma) are considered because there are only two types of Signs - Oja (Male) and Ugma (Female).Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:>> Kursija ji,> �> Going by your analogy, kindly also think, why in Hora rest of the planets have been left out.> �> regards,> �> Mouji> > --- On Fri, 10/9/09, S.C. Kursija sckursija@.. . wrote:> > > S.C. Kursija sckursija@.. .> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as

advised to us ........> ancient_indian_ astrology> Friday, October 9, 2009, 7:06 PM> > Dear Mouji and other respected members of the forum,> Generally I do not want to comment on any thread. I like to watch and read the ripples in the ocean and enjoy. But I like to put my opinion on the divisional chart.> Why the general astrologer dropped the casting of the divisional chart except a few� ?> Since the astrology is being taught in the systematic way in schools and discovery of computer, the study of division chart is getting momentum,.> But any one have tried to think in deep that the construction of divisional chart is correct or not. For example take the dreshkana. The devata given by the sage Parashar, Narada, Agust and Durvas respectively fit in the classical method of divisional chart. Take trimshamsha D/30. the construction only with the five planets leaving

the Sun and Moon is correct? Sun and Moon are lagna, body and mind, Without body and mind how one can study the native? that too for the character of women.> I have tried and compare the divisional chart constructing i classical method and cyclic order. I have find that the divisional chart in cyclic order give more accurate reflection or the disease and aristha of the native.> So please giving any challenge to any one one should work hard and find the results on number of chart and place in the forum for discussion.> I do not wan t to hurt the feeling of any one. I apologize for the same. but I feel pain while going through the mails, so I have expressed my feeling> Love and regards

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji, Sorry for misunderstanding the context. I will listen to your conversation. Love and regards,Sreenadh , Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> �> I had posed the question as Dr. Kursija had said, why Sun and Moon have not been accorded lordship in Trimshamsha. So I had asked him, why rest of the planets have not been given lordship in Hora. This is a basic thing that all planets do figure in all divisional charts, whether it is Trimshamsha or Hora. So I think, you misunderstood the statement of mine a bit. > �> best wishes,> �> Mouji> > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, sreesog sreesog wrote:> > > sreesog sreesog Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........> > Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:55 AM> > > � > > > > Dear Manoj ji, > � Even in Horamsa (D-2) no planet is left out. > � Just remember the Parasara quote - "Parivritti dwayam tesham meshado kremaso bhavet" (2 cycles from Aries onwards - through all signs - provides us sith Horamsaka signs/lords) > � If you are not satisfied with the above words of Parasara, then there is a saravali quote with means the same; further Krishneeyam also has the same opinion. > � In the Dwadasa varga (12 important multipls/divisions) system, Horamsa is found by multiplying the longitude with 2 and expunging the multipls of 360 deg.� > � All the signs and planets have lordship over all the 12 major vargas - This is well evident from one Saravali quote; and this itself is the base for argument in favor of harmonics. > � > � The system that considers Sun (Oja) and Moon (Ugma) only as Adhipas is Horadhipa used in the "Shad vargadhipa system" - that is usually used only to� assertain the strength of planets. In "Shadvargadhipa system" only Sun (Oja) and Moon(Ugma) are considered because there are only two types of Signs - Oja (Male) and Ugma (Female).> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar mouji99@ wrote:> >> > Kursija ji,> > �> > Going by your analogy, kindly also think, why in Hora rest of the planets have been left out.> > �> > regards,> > �> > Mouji> > > > --- On Fri, 10/9/09, S.C. Kursija sckursija@ . wrote:> > > > > > S.C. Kursija sckursija@ .> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Friday, October 9, 2009, 7:06 PM> > > > Dear Mouji and other respected members of the forum,> > Generally I do not want to comment on any thread. I like to watch and read the ripples in the ocean and enjoy. But I like to put my opinion on the divisional chart.> > Why the general astrologer dropped the casting of the divisional chart except a few� ?> > Since the astrology is being taught in the systematic way in schools and discovery of computer, the study of division chart is getting momentum,.> > But any one have tried to think in deep that the construction of divisional chart is correct or not. For example take the dreshkana. The devata given by the sage Parashar, Narada, Agust and Durvas respectively fit in the classical method of divisional chart. Take trimshamsha D/30. the construction only with the five planets leaving the Sun and Moon is correct? Sun and Moon are lagna, body and mind, Without body and mind how one can study the native? that too for the character of women.> > I have tried and compare the divisional chart constructing i classical method and cyclic order. I have find that the divisional chart in cyclic order give more accurate reflection or the disease and aristha of the native.> > So please giving any challenge to any one one should work hard and find the results on number of chart and place in the forum for discussion.> > I do not wan t to hurt the feeling of any one. I apologize for the same. but I feel pain while going through the mails, so I have expressed my feeling> > Love and regards>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj Kumar,

I thanks Sh.Sreenad for giving quote. I have just submitted my opinion for the divisional varga chart on which I have worked in my medical practice, and is of firm opinion that the construction of the varga chart should be on cyclic manner. More over the rashi char is the basis on which other varga charts are standing. I do not analyse the varga chart indepently and see any yoga or aspect in the varga chart.

Please do not think that the astrology begins and ends with your knowledge or the knowledge of your guru. We are thankful Twp Sh.NR, Sh. Lanthanum and Dr.BR and other eminent astrologers who have contributed for the development of astrology. You are also contributing for the development of the astrology, but do not think that what you write is final. No one should oppose your idea/ opinion.

Love and regards

--- On Mon, 10/12/09, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:

Manoj Kumar <mouji99Re: Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........ Date: Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:39 AM

Kursija ji,

Going by your analogy, kindly also think, why in Hora rest of the planets have been left out.

regards,

Mouji--- On Fri, 10/9/09, S.C. Kursija <sckursija wrote:

S.C. Kursija <sckursijaRe: Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........ Date: Friday, October 9, 2009, 7:06 PM

Generally I do not want to comment on any thread. I like to watch and read the ripples in the ocean and enjoy. But I like to put my opinion on the divisional chart.

Why the general astrologer dropped the casting of the divisional chart except a few ?

Since the astrology is being taught in the systematic way in schools and discovery of computer, the study of division chart is getting momentum,.

But any one have tried to think in deep that the construction of divisional chart is correct or not. For example take the dreshkana. The devata given by the sage Parashar, Narada, Agust and Durvas respectively fit in the classical method of divisional chart. Take trimshamsha D/30. the construction only with the five planets leaving the Sun and Moon is correct? Sun and Moon are lagna, body and mind, Without body and mind how one can study the native? that too for the character of women.

I have tried and compare the divisional chart constructing i classical method and cyclic order. I have find that the divisional chart in cyclic order give more accurate reflection or the disease and aristha of the native.

So please giving any challenge to any one one should work hard and find the results on number of chart and place in the forum for discussion.

I do not wan t to hurt the feeling of any one. I apologize for the same. but I feel pain while going through the mails, so I have expressed my feeling

Manoj Kumar <mouji99 >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........ancient_indian_ astrologyFriday, October 9, 2009, 3:09 PM

I am giving below a horoscope. Take it as an exercise Sreenadh ji and decipher it. Let all sena be on one side, this lone warrior is capable of taking on every one together (lighter vein offcourse). This chart belongs to a girl. Another chart I had given and there was no takers for that. Are we here to learn astrology or simply go on talking in circles and circles. Anyway here is the chart:

I am not giving the degrees here as Bhaskar ji, in one of his mails, had opined that he considers only the one as astrologer who can decipher the bare chart with transits. However, if birth data is required, kindly do let me know, I shall be happy to provide it.

regards,

Mouji

"sreesog " <sreesog >ancient_indian_ astrologyFri, October 9, 2009 1:49:38 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........

Dear Vijay Goel ji,

//In this forum Sreenadhji is in the opinion that ancient astrology used varge concept limited to planatery amsa division but not as an independent amsa chart. I also agree with him because it can be rightly used in this way. //

I am happy that at least one individual is here with me. But I know that the whole of Kerala and much of South India also follow this opinion itself - and that is my power.

//Sri Sanjay Rath, Sri K n Rao, Sri (late) Iyer, Sri (late) K. Subbha Rao, Sri (late)C S Patel //

When it is said that all these stalwarts are of a different opinion, and when I know that they don't have much support from the classics and texts like Brihat Jataka, Dasadhyayi, Krishneeya etc - it also gives some kind of false psudo satisfaction as well. I am not among one of them, and won't like to compare myself with any of them, but would love to contribute to astrology as a rare compiler/editer who contributed much to astrology and placed it on the right track and provided ancient rishi horas the reputation they derserve. I am not an inventor but only an editor/organizer - one who organizes and presents the ancient astrological wisdom systematically. One

who is in search of oldest and authentic texts and the history of astrology and allied subjects. I am not and will not be among the best astrologers (there are numerous astrologers far far better than me in Kerala - me, sunil nair ji etc are mere dust compared to them, and they mountains) , but certainly I would certainly be one among the best editors and organisor of ancient astrological wisdom. The above list is of popular astro-writers, force behind some organizations and net popular astrologers rather than of great astrologers. Me too will have to be counted as one of the astro-writers, rather than as a great astrologer. Yes, in this sence I might be counted as one among them, but as far as the path followed is concerned, I will never be one among them. They

are all great individuals, great store house of knowledge - that should be revered; but certainly that does not mean that we should follow them; that does not mean that they cannot commit mistakes; that does not mean that we cannot oppose their opinian in some cases.

If I want to make an Akshouhini, then I will have to place people from our group such as Chandrahari ji (Bheeshma acharya) , Vijayadas pradeep ji (Ekalavya) etc into my side, and will have to find some converts within AIA who will agree with me. You are one of the first among the few I have on my side and - me Duryodhana - I should crown you as the king of Anga (karna). Ha..Ha... Any way our death is certain - with so many on the sother

side. But with Neelam ji (Tripura Sundari), Sunil Nair ji (Narakasura) , and Sreeram Srinivas ji (Viswamitra) on our side this Mahabharata should end in defferent way I hope. Further to help us Manoj Chandran ji (Satyaki) is also on our side. Let the Dronacharyas, Aswathamas and Arjunas, Sakunis, Sisupalas and all the allied forces of the near by kingdoms allign against us - our fort is so strong that we will win I believe. Krishna already told me that he would switch side this time, since arjuna was not able to save his wives. Bhaskar ji told me that he is ready to

play the role of Krishna, but I told him that he shouldn't because he is married and it should become hazardous to health.

Any way the point is - Two roads diverged in an wood, and I took the one less travelled by (at least from north indian perspective) in astrology and that has made all the difference. Ha..Ha.. Let them be in their path, and let us follow ours - or better, then one we feel as correct.

Note 1: Ofcourse I know that there is no north indian/south indian divide for astrology as a subject; but ofcourse those words are sometimes useful to convey the idea in minimum words. Note 2: Please take the above mail in a lighter vain... the truth is there is no fight at all...but only the joy of study.

-

vijay.goel

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........

Deal All, Shri K N Rao is using divisional charts and he had displayed it uses in our study classes once. I never give my reading without using divisional charts from a long time. Normally based on past events i had many times done Lagna Suddi, which proved right at later stage. I had many failures also. Sri Sanjay Rath had given exhaustive material on divisional chart and the process for BTR (birth time rectification) . His ardent student Vistiji specifically used Navamsha and Dwadamsha chart for erecting a horoscope from Prashna chart who had lost their complete birth details in his audios. Sri Sanjay Rath has shown the proper methology as per Nastha Jatakam and are from authentic classical sources. Four persons, Sri Sanjay Rath, Sri K n Rao, Sri (late) Iyer, Sri (late) K. Subbha Rao has explained many secrets of divisional charts in their own way. Sri (late)C S Patel is institution in himself

for giving the uses of Navamsha Chart from nadis. In this forum Sreenadhji is in the opinion that ancient astrology used varge concept limited to planatery amsa division but not as an independent amsa chart. I also agree with him because it can be rightly used in this way. We can see that KP astrologer are using this basic methology in their system. They just find the amsa of planet named as sub lord by mapping the division based on Vimsottari dasa lords (Time cycle Division). We can erect a divisional chart in name of KP chart of sublords just for an example. In short all system are using divisional concept of signs for more accuracy in their own way by giving different nomenclature. Thanks, Best Wishes, Vijay Goel Jaipur.

Guest guest

Dear Kursija ji,

When and where did I sound like giving a final verdict. Kindly enlighten me. Would like to learn my mistakes.

If you chose to ignore Divisional Charts, you are ignoring the pristine glory of Indian Astrology.

Whether you prepare it by cyclic order or in any other way (Varanasi kind hora or dreshkona or trimshamsha etc.,), Remember You Are Still Preparing a Divisional Chart.

regards,

Mouji--- On Mon, 10/12/09, S.C. Kursija <sckursija wrote:

S.C. Kursija <sckursijaRe: Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........ Date: Monday, October 12, 2009, 12:31 PM

Dear Manoj Kumar,

I thanks Sh.Sreenad for giving quote. I have just submitted my opinion for the divisional varga chart on which I have worked in my medical practice, and is of firm opinion that the construction of the varga chart should be on cyclic manner. More over the rashi char is the basis on which other varga charts are standing. I do not analyse the varga chart indepently and see any yoga or aspect in the varga chart.

Please do not think that the astrology begins and ends with your knowledge or the knowledge of your guru. We are thankful Twp Sh.NR, Sh. Lanthanum and Dr.BR and other eminent astrologers who have contributed for the development of astrology. You are also contributing for the development of the astrology, but do not think that what you write is final. No one should oppose your idea/ opinion.

Love and regards

--- On Mon, 10/12/09, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 > wrote:

Manoj Kumar <mouji99 >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........ancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, October 12, 2009, 11:39 AM

Kursija ji,

regards,

Mouji--- On Fri, 10/9/09, S.C. Kursija <sckursija > wrote:

S.C. Kursija <sckursija >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........ancient_indian_ astrologyFriday, October 9, 2009, 7:06 PM

regards,

Mouji

Dear Vijay Goel ji,

-

vijay.goel

Guest guest

Dear Mouji ji,As regard the method of construction of HORA and TRISHAMSA charts,the following may be one of the possible reason:"The method of construction of Hora and Trishamsa charts has a deep meaning,Hora chart indicate cosmic sustenance provided to native as such horas of Sun and Moon (the principal of Jiva) are only considered by BPHS.Trisamsa are based on material principle thus only five tara grahas were used." Varaha Mihara Also advocated this method.These charts are constructed in other ways also for different purposes.Regards,G. K. Goel

From: mouji99Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:32:25 -0700Re: Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........

Dear Sreenadh ji,

I had posed the question as Dr. Kursija had said, why Sun and Moon have not been accorded lordship in Trimshamsha. So I had asked him, why rest of the planets have not been given lordship in Hora. This is a basic thing that all planets do figure in all divisional charts, whether it is Trimshamsha or Hora. So I think, you misunderstood the statement of mine a bit.

best wishes,

Mouji--- On Mon, 10/12/09, sreesog <sreesog > wrote:

sreesog <sreesog > Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........ Date: Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:55 AM

Dear Manoj ji, Even in Horamsa (D-2) no planet is left out. Just remember the Parasara quote - "Parivritti dwayam tesham meshado kremaso bhavet" (2 cycles from Aries onwards - through all signs - provides us sith Horamsaka signs/lords) If you are not satisfied with the above words of Parasara, then there is a saravali quote with means the same; further Krishneeyam also has the same opinion. In the Dwadasa varga (12 important multipls/divisions) system, Horamsa is found by multiplying the longitude with 2 and expunging the multipls of 360 deg. All the signs and planets have lordship over all the 12 major vargas - This is well evident from one Saravali quote; and this itself is the base for

argument in favor of harmonics. The system that considers Sun (Oja) and Moon (Ugma) only as Adhipas is Horadhipa used in the "Shad vargadhipa system" - that is usually used only to assertain the strength of planets. In "Shadvargadhipa system" only Sun (Oja) and Moon(Ugma) are considered because there are only two types of Signs - Oja (Male) and Ugma (Female).Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:>> Kursija ji,> �> Going by your analogy, kindly also think, why in Hora rest of the planets have been left out.> �> regards,> �> Mouji> > --- On Fri, 10/9/09, S.C. Kursija sckursija@.. . wrote:> > > S.C. Kursija sckursija@.. .> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as

advised to us ........> ancient_indian_ astrology> Friday, October 9, 2009, 7:06 PM> > Dear Mouji and other respected members of the forum,> Generally I do not want to comment on any thread. I like to watch and read the ripples in the ocean and enjoy. But I like to put my opinion on the divisional chart.> Why the general astrologer dropped the casting of the divisional chart except a few� ?> Since the astrology is being taught in the systematic way in schools and discovery of computer, the study of division chart is getting momentum,.> But any one have tried to think in deep that the construction of divisional chart is correct or not. For example take the dreshkana. The devata given by the sage Parashar, Narada, Agust and Durvas respectively fit in the classical method of divisional chart. Take trimshamsha D/30. the construction only with the five planets leaving

the Sun and Moon is correct? Sun and Moon are lagna, body and mind, Without body and mind how one can study the native? that too for the character of women.> I have tried and compare the divisional chart constructing i classical method and cyclic order. I have find that the divisional chart in cyclic order give more accurate reflection or the disease and aristha of the native.> So please giving any challenge to any one one should work hard and find the results on number of chart and place in the forum for discussion.> I do not wan t to hurt the feeling of any one. I apologize for the same. but I feel pain while going through the mails, so I have expressed my feeling> Love and regards

One peek at MSN India brings you up to speed with what's hot in the world today Drag n' drop

Guest guest

Dear Shri Goel,

Jataka Bharnam is one book which gives some combinations and use of Divisional Charts. There is no text which defines Shad Bala as a predictive tool, except for one page in one of the books, am forgetting the name, will tell as soon as I remember, there is predictive use of Shada Bala defined and that too limited only to Cheshta Bala. If there is nothing written in the books about something but the method of preparing and casting is prescribed, thats not for nothing, it must mean something. Now its a different story altogether whether we understand it or not.

I will wait to hear out Dr. Kursija Sir. Because through one of his mails addressed to Ms. Neelam Gupta, I came to know that he has been a teacher at the Institute I learnt my astrology, so a respected person for us. As a teacher at Bhawan, perhaps he may throw some light by using his method of prediction and enlighten us all. I do agree with him that we all fail, and yes, we all fail, because an astrologer is not God.

best regards,

Mouji--- On Mon, 10/12/09, gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel wrote:

gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........ Date: Monday, October 12, 2009, 2:34 PM

Dear Mouji ji,As regard the method of construction of HORA and TRISHAMSA charts,the following may be one of the possible reason:"The method of construction of Hora and Trishamsa charts has a deep meaning,Hora chart indicate cosmic sustenance provided to native as such horas of Sun and Moon (the principal of Jiva) are only considered by BPHS.Trisamsa are based on material principle thus only five tara grahas were used." Varaha Mihara Also advocated this method.These charts are constructed in other ways also for different purposes.Regards,G. K. Goel

ancient_indian_ astrologymouji99 Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:32:25 -0700Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........

Dear Sreenadh ji,

best wishes,

Mouji--- On Mon, 10/12/09, sreesog <sreesog > wrote:

sreesog <sreesog >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........ancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, October 12, 2009, 11:55 AM

One peek at MSN India brings you up to speed with what's hot in the world today Drag n' drop

Guest guest

And Jupiter becomes direct today, though however it shall continue to be under influence of Rahu/Ketu and Mars, so the bickerings may die out soon but simmerings will remain.

best wishes,

Mouji--- On Mon, 10/12/09, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:

Manoj Kumar <mouji99 Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........ Date: Monday, October 12, 2009, 2:50 PM

Dear Shri Goel,

Jataka Bharnam is one book which gives some combinations and use of Divisional Charts. There is no text which defines Shad Bala as a predictive tool, except for one page in one of the books, am forgetting the name, will tell as soon as I remember, there is predictive use of Shada Bala defined and that too limited only to Cheshta Bala. If there is nothing written in the books about something but the method of preparing and casting is prescribed, thats not for nothing, it must mean something. Now its a different story altogether whether we understand it or not.

I will wait to hear out Dr. Kursija Sir. Because through one of his mails addressed to Ms. Neelam Gupta, I came to know that he has been a teacher at the Institute I learnt my astrology, so a respected person for us. As a teacher at Bhawan, perhaps he may throw some light by using his method of prediction and enlighten us all. I do agree with him that we all fail, and yes, we all fail, because an astrologer is not God.

best regards,

Mouji

Guest guest

Dear Manoj,

Pls resd Sarawali also, True, JatakaBharanam gives limited insight like in the

following shloka result for the first Navamsa of Lagna is given irrespective of

the sign -

" Vineeto Dharmshelascha SatyaVadi DridhaVratah, Vidyavyasan Sheelash Jayate

Prathamamshake " .

But Sarawali Offers More, like for the First Navamsa of Aries it gives - " Aja

Sansthan Mukhah SyanMeshhadyan Amshe Alpa Nasikang Bhujah... "

That means native's face will resemble face of a goat, small nose and simple

shoulders etc.

Sarawali gives predictive text for all the Navamshas of all the signs.

regards,

Utkal

regards,

Utkal.

, Manoj Kumar <mouji99

wrote:

>

> Dear Shri Goel,

> �

> Jataka Bharnam is one book which gives some combinations and use of Divisional

Charts. There is no text which defines Shad Bala as a predictive tool, except

for one page in one of the books, am forgetting the name, will tell as soon as I

remember, there is predictive use of Shada Bala defined and that too limited

only to Cheshta Bala. If there is nothing written in the books about something

but the method of preparing and casting is prescribed, thats not for nothing, it

must mean something. Now its a different story altogether whether we understand

it or not.

> �

> I will wait to hear out Dr. Kursija Sir. Because through one of his mails

addressed to Ms. Neelam Gupta, I came to know that he has been a teacher at the

Institute I learnt my astrology, so a respected person for us.�As a teacher at

Bhawan, perhaps he may throw some light by using his method of prediction and

enlighten us all. I do agree with him that we all fail, and yes, we all fail,

because an astrologer is not God.

> �

> best regards,

> �

> Mouji

>

> --- On Mon, 10/12/09, gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel wrote:

>

>

> gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel

> Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites

as advised to us ........

>

> Monday, October 12, 2009, 2:34 PM

>

>

> �

>

>

>

> Dear Mouji ji,

> As regard� the method of construction of HORA and TRISHAMSA charts,

> the following may be one of the possible reason:

>

> " The method of construction of� Hora and Trishamsa charts has a deep

meaning,

> Hora chart indicate cosmic sustenance provided to native as such horas of Sun

> and Moon (the principal of Jiva) are only considered by BPHS.

> Trisamsa are based on material principle thus only five tara grahas were

used. "

>

> �Varaha Mihara Also advocated this method.

> These charts are constructed in other ways also for different purposes.

> Regards,

>

>

> G. K. Goel

>

>

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> mouji99

> Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:32:25 -0700

> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the

prerequisites as advised to us ........

>

> �

>

Dear Sreenadh ji,

> �

> I had posed the question as Dr. Kursija had said, why Sun and Moon have not

been accorded lordship in Trimshamsha. So I had asked him, why rest of the

planets have not been given lordship in Hora. This is a basic thing that all

planets do figure in all divisional charts, whether it is Trimshamsha or Hora.

So I think, you misunderstood the statement of mine a bit.

> �

> best wishes,

> �

> Mouji

>

> --- On Mon, 10/12/09, sreesog <sreesog > wrote:

>

>

> sreesog <sreesog >

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:55 AM

>

>

> �

>

> Dear Manoj ji,

> � Even in Horamsa (D-2) no planet is left out.

> � Just remember the Parasara quote - " Parivritti dwayam tesham meshado

kremaso bhavet " (2 cycles from Aries onwards - through all signs - provides us

sith Horamsaka signs/lords)

> � If you are not satisfied with the above words of Parasara, then there is a

saravali quote with means the same; further Krishneeyam also has the same

opinion.

> � In the Dwadasa varga (12 important multipls/divisions) system, Horamsa is

found by multiplying the longitude with 2 and expunging the multipls of 360

deg.�

> � All the signs and planets have lordship over all the 12 major vargas -

This is well evident from one Saravali quote; and this itself is the base for

argument in favor of harmonics.

> �

> � The system that considers Sun (Oja) and Moon (Ugma) only as Adhipas is

Horadhipa used in the " Shad vargadhipa system " - that is usually used only to�

assertain the strength of planets. In " Shadvargadhipa system " only Sun (Oja) and

Moon(Ugma) are considered because there are only two types of Signs - Oja (Male)

and Ugma (Female).

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99@>

wrote:

> >

> > Kursija ji,

> > �

> > Going by your analogy, kindly also think, why in Hora rest of the planets

have been left out.

> > �

> > regards,

> > �

> > Mouji

> >

> > --- On Fri, 10/9/09, S.C. Kursija sckursija@ . wrote:

> >

> >

> > S.C. Kursija sckursija@ .

> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Friday, October 9, 2009, 7:06 PM

> >

> > Dear Mouji and other respected members of the forum,

> > Generally I do not want to comment on any thread. I like to watch and read

the ripples in the ocean and enjoy. But I like to put my opinion on the

divisional chart.

> > Why the general astrologer dropped the casting of the divisional chart

except a few� ?

> > Since the astrology is being taught in the systematic way in schools and

discovery of computer, the study of division chart is getting momentum,.

> > But any one have tried to think in deep that the construction of divisional

chart is correct or not. For example take the dreshkana. The devata given by the

sage Parashar, Narada, Agust and Durvas respectively fit in the classical method

of divisional chart. Take trimshamsha D/30. the construction only with the five

planets leaving the Sun and Moon is correct? Sun and Moon are lagna, body and

mind, Without body and mind how one can study the native? that too for the

character of women.

> > I have tried and compare the divisional chart constructing i classical

method and cyclic order. I have find that the divisional chart in cyclic order

give more accurate reflection or the disease and aristha of the native.

> > So please giving any challenge to any one one should work hard and find the

results on number of chart and place in the forum for discussion.

> > I do not wan t to hurt the feeling of any one. I apologize for the same. but

I feel pain while going through the mails, so I have expressed my feeling

> > Love and regards

>

One peek at MSN India brings you up to speed with what's hot in the world

today Drag n' drop

>

Guest guest

In this case, I will also advise you to go through Maansaagri also. I was not mentioning about placement of planets in navamsha, I was mentioning about Yogas in Navamsha, which have been given in Jataka Bharanam. And moreover, Utkal ji, do we see in which sign a planet is going in navamsha or which bhava a planet is going.

regards,

Mouji--- On Mon, 10/12/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi wrote:

utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........ Date: Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:53 PM

Dear Manoj,Pls resd Sarawali also, True, JatakaBharanam gives limited insight like in the following shloka result for the first Navamsa of Lagna is given irrespective of the sign -"Vineeto Dharmshelascha SatyaVadi DridhaVratah, Vidyavyasan Sheelash Jayate Prathamamshake" .************ ********* ********* *****But Sarawali Offers More, like for the First Navamsa of Aries it gives - "Aja Sansthan Mukhah SyanMeshhadyan Amshe Alpa Nasikang Bhujah... "That means native's face will resemble face of a goat, small nose and simple shoulders etc.Sarawali gives predictive text for all the Navamshas of all the signs.regards,Utkalregards,Utkal.ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj

Kumar <mouji99 > wrote:>> Dear Shri Goel,> �> Jataka Bharnam is one book which gives some combinations and use of Divisional Charts. There is no text which defines Shad Bala as a predictive tool, except for one page in one of the books, am forgetting the name, will tell as soon as I remember, there is predictive use of Shada Bala defined and that too limited only to Cheshta Bala. If there is nothing written in the books about something but the method of preparing and casting is prescribed, thats not for nothing, it must mean something. Now its a different story altogether whether we understand it or not.> �> I will wait to hear out Dr. Kursija Sir. Because through one of his mails addressed to Ms. Neelam Gupta, I came to know that he has been a teacher at the Institute I learnt my astrology, so a respected person for us.�As a teacher at Bhawan, perhaps he may throw some light by using

his method of prediction and enlighten us all. I do agree with him that we all fail, and yes, we all fail, because an astrologer is not God.> �> best regards,> �> Mouji> > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel@.. .> wrote:> > > gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel@.. .>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........> ancient_indian_ astrology> Monday, October 12, 2009, 2:34 PM> > > �> > > > Dear Mouji ji,> As regard� the method of construction of HORA and TRISHAMSA charts,> the following may be

one of the possible reason:> > "The method of construction of� Hora and Trishamsa charts has a deep meaning,> Hora chart indicate cosmic sustenance provided to native as such horas of Sun> and Moon (the principal of Jiva) are only considered by BPHS.> Trisamsa are based on material principle thus only five tara grahas were used."> > �Varaha Mihara Also advocated this method.> These charts are constructed in other ways also for different purposes.> Regards,> > > G. K. Goel> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> mouji99 > Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:32:25 -0700> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........> > �> > > > > > > > Dear

Sreenadh ji,> �> I had posed the question as Dr. Kursija had said, why Sun and Moon have not been accorded lordship in Trimshamsha. So I had asked him, why rest of the planets have not been given lordship in Hora. This is a basic thing that all planets do figure in all divisional charts, whether it is Trimshamsha or Hora. So I think, you misunderstood the statement of mine a bit.> �> best wishes,> �> Mouji> > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, sreesog <sreesog > wrote:> > > sreesog <sreesog >> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........> ancient_indian_ astrology> Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:55 AM> > > �> > Dear Manoj ji,> � Even in Horamsa (D-2) no planet is left out.>

� Just remember the Parasara quote - "Parivritti dwayam tesham meshado kremaso bhavet" (2 cycles from Aries onwards - through all signs - provides us sith Horamsaka signs/lords)> � If you are not satisfied with the above words of Parasara, then there is a saravali quote with means the same; further Krishneeyam also has the same opinion.> � In the Dwadasa varga (12 important multipls/divisions) system, Horamsa is found by multiplying the longitude with 2 and expunging the multipls of 360 deg.�> � All the signs and planets have lordship over all the 12 major vargas - This is well evident from one Saravali quote; and this itself is the base for argument in favor of harmonics.> �> � The system that considers Sun (Oja) and Moon (Ugma) only as Adhipas is Horadhipa used in the "Shad vargadhipa system" - that is usually used only to� assertain the strength of planets. In "Shadvargadhipa

system" only Sun (Oja) and Moon(Ugma) are considered because there are only two types of Signs - Oja (Male) and Ugma (Female).> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99@> wrote:> >> > Kursija ji,> > �> > Going by your analogy, kindly also think, why in Hora rest of the planets have been left out.> > �> > regards,> > �> > Mouji> >> > --- On Fri, 10/9/09, S.C. Kursija sckursija@ . wrote:> >> >> > S.C. Kursija sckursija@ .> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Friday, October 9, 2009, 7:06 PM> >> > Dear Mouji and other respected

members of the forum,> > Generally I do not want to comment on any thread. I like to watch and read the ripples in the ocean and enjoy. But I like to put my opinion on the divisional chart.> > Why the general astrologer dropped the casting of the divisional chart except a few� ?> > Since the astrology is being taught in the systematic way in schools and discovery of computer, the study of division chart is getting momentum,.> > But any one have tried to think in deep that the construction of divisional chart is correct or not. For example take the dreshkana. The devata given by the sage Parashar, Narada, Agust and Durvas respectively fit in the classical method of divisional chart. Take trimshamsha D/30. the construction only with the five planets leaving the Sun and Moon is correct? Sun and Moon are lagna, body and mind, Without body and mind how one can study the native? that too for the character of

women.> > I have tried and compare the divisional chart constructing i classical method and cyclic order. I have find that the divisional chart in cyclic order give more accurate reflection or the disease and aristha of the native.> > So please giving any challenge to any one one should work hard and find the results on number of chart and place in the forum for discussion.> > I do not wan t to hurt the feeling of any one. I apologize for the same. but I feel pain while going through the mails, so I have expressed my feeling> > Love and regards> > > > > > > > One peek at MSN India brings you up to speed with what's hot in the world today Drag n' drop>

Guest guest

pls do assume that i hve mansagri and i have studied it well. Check ur concept

of bhava/rasi in navamsa wth concept of vargottama, there is answer.

Yogas involving navamsas are scattered across classics.

Regards,

Utkal.

ancient_ipndian_astrology , Manoj Kumar <mouji99

wrote:

>

> In this case, I will also advise you to go through Maansaagri also. I was not

mentioning about placement of planets in navamsha, I was mentioning about Yogas

in Navamsha, which have been given in Jataka Bharanam. And moreover, Utkal ji,

do we see in which sign a planet is going in navamsha or which bhava a planet is

going.

>  

> regards,

>  

> Mouji

>

> --- On Mon, 10/12/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi wrote:

>

>

> utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi

>

> Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:53 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Manoj,

>

> Pls resd Sarawali also, True, JatakaBharanam gives limited insight like in the

following shloka result for the first Navamsa of Lagna is given irrespective of

the sign -

>

> " Vineeto Dharmshelascha SatyaVadi DridhaVratah, Vidyavyasan Sheelash Jayate

Prathamamshake " .

>

> ************ ********* ********* *****

>

> But Sarawali Offers More, like for the First Navamsa of Aries it gives - " Aja

Sansthan Mukhah SyanMeshhadyan Amshe Alpa Nasikang Bhujah... "

>

> That means native's face will resemble face of a goat, small nose and simple

shoulders etc.

>

> Sarawali gives predictive text for all the Navamshas of all the signs.

>

> regards,

> Utkal

> regards,

> Utkal.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99@ >

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Shri Goel,

> > �

> > Jataka Bharnam is one book which gives some combinations and use of

Divisional Charts. There is no text which defines Shad Bala as a predictive

tool, except for one page in one of the books, am forgetting the name, will tell

as soon as I remember, there is predictive use of Shada Bala defined and that

too limited only to Cheshta Bala. If there is nothing written in the books about

something but the method of preparing and casting is prescribed, thats not for

nothing, it must mean something. Now its a different story altogether whether we

understand it or not.

> > �

> > I will wait to hear out Dr. Kursija Sir. Because through one of his mails

> > �

> > best regards,

> > �

> > Mouji

> >

> > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel@ .> wrote:

> >

> >

> > gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel@ .>

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the

> > Monday, October 12, 2009, 2:34 PM

> >

> >

> > �

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Mouji ji,

> > As regard� the method of construction of HORA and TRISHAMSA charts,

> > the following may be one of the possible reason:

> >

> > " The method of construction of� Hora and Trishamsa charts has a deep

meaning,

> > Hora chart indicate cosmic sustenance provided to native as such horas of

Sun

> > and Moon (the principal of Jiva) are only considered by BPHS.

> > Trisamsa are based on material principle thus only five tara grahas were

used. "

> >

> > �Varaha Mihara Also advocated this method.

> > These charts are constructed in other ways also for different purposes.

> > Regards,

> >

> >

> > G. K. Goel

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > mouji99

> > Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:32:25 -0700

> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the

> >

> > �

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > �

> > I had posed the question as Dr. Kursija had said, why Sun and Moon have not

been accorded lordship in Trimshamsha. So I had asked him, why rest of the

> > �

> > best wishes,

> > �

> > Mouji

> >

> > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, sreesog <sreesog > wrote:

> >

> >

> > sreesog <sreesog >

> > Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:55 AM

> >

> >

> > �

> >

> > Dear Manoj ji,

> > � Even in Horamsa (D-2) no planet is left out.

> > � Just remember the Parasara quote - " Parivritti dwayam tesham meshado

> > � If you are not satisfied with the above words of Parasara, then there is

a saravali quote with means the same; further Krishneeyam also has the same

opinion.

> > � In the Dwadasa varga (12 important multipls/divisions) system, Horamsa

is found by multiplying the longitude with 2 and expunging the multipls of 360

deg.�

> > � All the signs and planets have lordship over all the 12 major vargas -

> > �

> > � The system that considers Sun (Oja) and Moon (Ugma) only as Adhipas is

Horadhipa used in the " Shad vargadhipa system " - that is usually used only to�

assertain the strength of planets. In " Shadvargadhipa system " only Sun (Oja) and

Moon(Ugma) are considered because there are only two types of Signs - Oja (Male)

and Ugma (Female).

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99@>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Kursija ji,

> > > �

> > > Going by your analogy, kindly also think, why in Hora rest of the planets

have been left out.

> > > �

> > > regards,

> > > �

> > > Mouji

> > >

> > > --- On Fri, 10/9/09, S.C. Kursija sckursija@ . wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > S.C. Kursija sckursija@ .

> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > Friday, October 9, 2009, 7:06 PM

> > >

> > > Dear Mouji and other respected members of the forum,

> > > Generally I do not want to comment on any thread. I like to watch and read

the ripples in the ocean and enjoy. But I like to put my opinion on the

divisional chart.

> > > Why the general astrologer dropped the casting of the divisional chart

except a few� ?

> > > Since the astrology is being taught in the systematic way in schools and

> > > But any one have tried to think in deep that the construction of

divisional chart is correct or not. For example take the dreshkana. The devata

given by the sage Parashar, Narada, Agust and Durvas respectively fit in the

classical method of divisional chart. Take trimshamsha D/30. the construction

only with the five planets leaving the Sun and Moon is correct? Sun and Moon are

lagna, body and mind, Without body and mind how one can study the native? that

too for the character of women.

> > > I have tried and compare the divisional chart constructing i classical

> > > So please giving any challenge to any one one should work hard and find

the results on number of chart and place in the forum for discussion.

> > > I do not wan t to hurt the feeling of any one. I apologize for the same.

but I feel pain while going through the mails, so I have expressed my feeling

> > > Love and regards

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > One peek at MSN India brings you up to speed with what's hot in the world

today Drag n' drop

> >

>

Guest guest

Bhai Utkal ji and Bhai Mouj ji,

Aapka discussion thoda teji ki taraf badh raha hai. Brake laga deejiye,

taaki aapke samabandh madhur bane rahen hamesha....

aapka hitaashi.

Bhaskar.

, " utkal.panigrahi "

<utkal.panigrahi wrote:

>

> pls do assume that i hve mansagri and i have studied it well. Check ur

concept of bhava/rasi in navamsa wth concept of vargottama, there is

answer.

>

> Yogas involving navamsas are scattered across classics.

>

> Regards,

> Utkal.

>

> ancient_ipndian_astrology , Manoj Kumar mouji99@

wrote:

> >

> > In this case, I will also advise you to go through Maansaagri also.

I was not mentioning about placement of planets in navamsha, I was

mentioning about Yogas in Navamsha, which have been given in Jataka

Bharanam. And moreover, Utkal ji, do we see in which sign a planet is

going in navamsha or which bhava a planet is going.

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Mouji

> >

> > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi@

> > Re: Divisional Charts - the

> >

> > Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:53 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Manoj,

> >

> > Pls resd Sarawali also, True, JatakaBharanam gives limited insight

like in the following shloka result for the first Navamsa of Lagna is

given irrespective of the sign -

> >

> > " Vineeto Dharmshelascha SatyaVadi DridhaVratah, Vidyavyasan Sheelash

Jayate Prathamamshake " .

> >

> > ************ ********* ********* *****

> >

> > But Sarawali Offers More, like for the First Navamsa of Aries it

gives - " Aja Sansthan Mukhah SyanMeshhadyan Amshe Alpa Nasikang

Bhujah... "

> >

> > That means native's face will resemble face of a goat, small nose

and simple shoulders etc.

> >

> > Sarawali gives predictive text for all the Navamshas of all the

signs.

> >

> > regards,

> > Utkal

> > regards,

> > Utkal.

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar

<mouji99@ > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Shri Goel,

> > > �

> > > Jataka Bharnam is one book which gives some combinations and use

of Divisional Charts. There is no text which defines Shad Bala as a

predictive tool, except for one page in one of the books, am forgetting

the name, will tell as soon as I remember, there is predictive use of

Shada Bala defined and that too limited only to Cheshta Bala. If there

is nothing written in the books about something but the method of

preparing and casting is prescribed, thats not for nothing, it must mean

something. Now its a different story altogether whether we understand it

or not.

> > > �

> > > I will wait to hear out Dr. Kursija Sir. Because through one of

his mails addressed to Ms. Neelam Gupta, I came to know that he has been

a teacher at the Institute I learnt my astrology, so a respected person

for us.�As a teacher at Bhawan, perhaps he may throw some light by

using his method of prediction and enlighten us all. I do agree with him

that we all fail, and yes, we all fail, because an astrologer is not

God.

> > > �

> > > best regards,

> > > �

> > > Mouji

> > >

> > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel@ .> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel@ .>

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the

> > > Monday, October 12, 2009, 2:34 PM

> > >

> > >

> > > �

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Mouji ji,

> > > As regard� the method of construction of HORA and TRISHAMSA

charts,

> > > the following may be one of the possible reason:

> > >

> > > " The method of construction of� Hora and Trishamsa charts has

a deep meaning,

> > > Hora chart indicate cosmic sustenance provided to native as such

horas of Sun

> > > and Moon (the principal of Jiva) are only considered by BPHS.

> > > Trisamsa are based on material principle thus only five tara

grahas were used. "

> > >

> > > �Varaha Mihara Also advocated this method.

> > > These charts are constructed in other ways also for different

purposes.

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > >

> > > G. K. Goel

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > mouji99

> > > Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:32:25 -0700

> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts -

the prerequisites as advised to us ........

> > >

> > > �

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > > �

> > > I had posed the question as Dr. Kursija had said, why Sun and Moon

have not been accorded lordship in Trimshamsha. So I had asked him, why

rest of the planets have not been given lordship in Hora. This is a

basic thing that all planets do figure in all divisional charts, whether

it is Trimshamsha or Hora. So I think, you misunderstood the statement

of mine a bit.

> > > �

> > > best wishes,

> > > �

> > > Mouji

> > >

> > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, sreesog sreesog > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > sreesog sreesog >

> > > Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:55 AM

> > >

> > >

> > > �

> > >

> > > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > � Even in Horamsa (D-2) no planet is left out.

> > > � Just remember the Parasara quote - " Parivritti dwayam

tesham meshado kremaso bhavet " (2 cycles from Aries onwards - through

all signs - provides us sith Horamsaka signs/lords)

> > > � If you are not satisfied with the above words of Parasara,

then there is a saravali quote with means the same; further Krishneeyam

also has the same opinion.

> > > � In the Dwadasa varga (12 important multipls/divisions)

system, Horamsa is found by multiplying the longitude with 2 and

expunging the multipls of 360 deg.�

> > > � All the signs and planets have lordship over all the 12

major vargas - This is well evident from one Saravali quote; and this

itself is the base for argument in favor of harmonics.

> > > �

> > > � The system that considers Sun (Oja) and Moon (Ugma) only as

Adhipas is Horadhipa used in the " Shad vargadhipa system " - that is

usually used only to� assertain the strength of planets. In

" Shadvargadhipa system " only Sun (Oja) and Moon(Ugma) are considered

because there are only two types of Signs - Oja (Male) and Ugma

(Female).

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar

<mouji99@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Kursija ji,

> > > > �

> > > > Going by your analogy, kindly also think, why in Hora rest of

the planets have been left out.

> > > > �

> > > > regards,

> > > > �

> > > > Mouji

> > > >

> > > > --- On Fri, 10/9/09, S.C. Kursija sckursija@ . wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > S.C. Kursija sckursija@ .

> > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts -

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > Friday, October 9, 2009, 7:06 PM

> > > >

> > > > Dear Mouji and other respected members of the forum,

> > > > Generally I do not want to comment on any thread. I like to

watch and read the ripples in the ocean and enjoy. But I like to put my

opinion on the divisional chart.

> > > > Why the general astrologer dropped the casting of the divisional

chart except a few� ?

> > > > Since the astrology is being taught in the systematic way in

schools and discovery of computer, the study of division chart is

getting momentum,.

> > > > But any one have tried to think in deep that the construction of

divisional chart is correct or not. For example take the dreshkana. The

devata given by the sage Parashar, Narada, Agust and Durvas respectively

fit in the classical method of divisional chart. Take trimshamsha D/30.

the construction only with the five planets leaving the Sun and Moon is

correct? Sun and Moon are lagna, body and mind, Without body and mind

how one can study the native? that too for the character of women.

> > > > I have tried and compare the divisional chart constructing i

classical method and cyclic order. I have find that the divisional chart

in cyclic order give more accurate reflection or the disease and aristha

of the native.

> > > > So please giving any challenge to any one one should work hard

and find the results on number of chart and place in the forum for

discussion.

> > > > I do not wan t to hurt the feeling of any one. I apologize for

the same. but I feel pain while going through the mails, so I have

expressed my feeling

> > > > Love and regards

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > One peek at MSN India brings you up to speed with what's hot in

the world today Drag n' drop

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Good. Now that you yourself say that yogas in navamshas are scatterred over various classics which go to establish that yogas need be seen in divisional charts. Second, how is vargottama planet connected to a bhava. A planet is vargottama on attaining the same sign in navamsha or same bhava. Kindly clarifiy.

regards,

Mouji--- On Tue, 10/13/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi wrote:

utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........ Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 11:52 AM

pls do assume that i hve mansagri and i have studied it well. Check ur concept of bhava/rasi in navamsa wth concept of vargottama, there is answer.Yogas involving navamsas are scattered across classics.Regards,Utkal. ancient_ipndian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 > wrote:>> In this case, I will also advise you to go through Maansaagri also. I was not mentioning about placement of planets in navamsha, I was mentioning about Yogas in Navamsha, which have been given in Jataka Bharanam. And moreover, Utkal ji, do we see in which sign a planet is going in navamsha or which bhava a planet is going. > > regards,> > Mouji> > --- On Mon,

10/12/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...> wrote:> > > utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........> ancient_indian_ astrology> Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:53 PM> > > > > > > Dear Manoj,> > Pls resd Sarawali also, True, JatakaBharanam gives limited insight like in the following shloka result for the first Navamsa of Lagna is given irrespective of the sign -> > "Vineeto Dharmshelascha SatyaVadi DridhaVratah, Vidyavyasan Sheelash Jayate Prathamamshake" .> > ************ *********

********* *****> > But Sarawali Offers More, like for the First Navamsa of Aries it gives - "Aja Sansthan Mukhah SyanMeshhadyan Amshe Alpa Nasikang Bhujah... "> > That means native's face will resemble face of a goat, small nose and simple shoulders etc.> > Sarawali gives predictive text for all the Navamshas of all the signs.> > regards,> Utkal> regards,> Utkal.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Shri Goel,> > �> > Jataka Bharnam is one book which gives some combinations and use of Divisional Charts. There is no text which defines Shad Bala as a predictive tool, except for one page in one of the books, am forgetting the name, will tell as soon as I remember, there is predictive use of Shada Bala defined and that too limited only to Cheshta Bala. If

there is nothing written in the books about something but the method of preparing and casting is prescribed, thats not for nothing, it must mean something. Now its a different story altogether whether we understand it or not.> > �> > I will wait to hear out Dr. Kursija Sir. Because through one of his mails addressed to Ms. Neelam Gupta, I came to know that he has been a teacher at the Institute I learnt my astrology, so a respected person for us.�As a teacher at Bhawan, perhaps he may throw some light by using his method of prediction and enlighten us all. I do agree with him that we all fail, and yes, we all fail, because an astrologer is not God.> > �> > best regards,> > �> > Mouji> > > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel@ .> wrote:> > > > > > gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel@ .>> >

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Monday, October 12, 2009, 2:34 PM> > > > > > �> > > > > > > > Dear Mouji ji,> > As regard� the method of construction of HORA and TRISHAMSA charts,> > the following may be one of the possible reason:> > > > "The method of construction of� Hora and Trishamsa charts has a deep meaning,> > Hora chart indicate cosmic sustenance provided to native as such horas of Sun> > and Moon (the principal of Jiva) are only considered by BPHS.> > Trisamsa are based on material principle thus only five tara grahas were used."> > > > �Varaha Mihara Also advocated this method.> > These charts are

constructed in other ways also for different purposes.> > Regards,> > > > > > G. K. Goel> > > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > mouji99 > > Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:32:25 -0700> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........> > > > �> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > �> > I had posed the question as Dr. Kursija had said, why Sun and Moon have not been accorded lordship in Trimshamsha. So I had asked him, why rest of the planets have not been given lordship in Hora. This is a basic thing that all planets do figure in all divisional charts, whether it is Trimshamsha or

Hora. So I think, you misunderstood the statement of mine a bit.> > �> > best wishes,> > �> > Mouji> > > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, sreesog <sreesog > wrote:> > > > > > sreesog <sreesog >> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:55 AM> > > > > > �> > > > Dear Manoj ji,> > � Even in Horamsa (D-2) no planet is left out.> > � Just remember the Parasara quote - "Parivritti dwayam tesham meshado kremaso bhavet" (2 cycles from Aries onwards - through all signs - provides us sith Horamsaka signs/lords)> > � If you are not satisfied with the above

words of Parasara, then there is a saravali quote with means the same; further Krishneeyam also has the same opinion.> > � In the Dwadasa varga (12 important multipls/divisions) system, Horamsa is found by multiplying the longitude with 2 and expunging the multipls of 360 deg.�> > � All the signs and planets have lordship over all the 12 major vargas - This is well evident from one Saravali quote; and this itself is the base for argument in favor of harmonics.> > �> > � The system that considers Sun (Oja) and Moon (Ugma) only as Adhipas is Horadhipa used in the "Shad vargadhipa system" - that is usually used only to� assertain the strength of planets. In "Shadvargadhipa system" only Sun (Oja) and Moon(Ugma) are considered because there are only two types of Signs - Oja (Male) and Ugma (Female).> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > --- In

ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99@> wrote:> > >> > > Kursija ji,> > > �> > > Going by your analogy, kindly also think, why in Hora rest of the planets have been left out.> > > �> > > regards,> > > �> > > Mouji> > >> > > --- On Fri, 10/9/09, S.C. Kursija sckursija@ . wrote:> > >> > >> > > S.C. Kursija sckursija@ .> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Friday, October 9, 2009, 7:06 PM> > >> > > Dear Mouji and other respected members of the forum,> > > Generally I do not want to comment on any thread. I like to watch

and read the ripples in the ocean and enjoy. But I like to put my opinion on the divisional chart.> > > Why the general astrologer dropped the casting of the divisional chart except a few� ?> > > Since the astrology is being taught in the systematic way in schools and discovery of computer, the study of division chart is getting momentum,.> > > But any one have tried to think in deep that the construction of divisional chart is correct or not. For example take the dreshkana. The devata given by the sage Parashar, Narada, Agust and Durvas respectively fit in the classical method of divisional chart. Take trimshamsha D/30. the construction only with the five planets leaving the Sun and Moon is correct? Sun and Moon are lagna, body and mind, Without body and mind how one can study the native? that too for the character of women.> > > I have tried and compare the divisional chart constructing i

classical method and cyclic order. I have find that the divisional chart in cyclic order give more accurate reflection or the disease and aristha of the native.> > > So please giving any challenge to any one one should work hard and find the results on number of chart and place in the forum for discussion.> > > I do not wan t to hurt the feeling of any one. I apologize for the same. but I feel pain while going through the mails, so I have expressed my feeling> > > Love and regards> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > One peek at MSN India brings you up to speed with what's hot in the world today Drag n' drop> >>

Guest guest

bhaskar bhai,

ab tezi kahan mandi ka zamana hai.....

aapka shubh chintak....

Mouji--- On Tue, 10/13/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........ Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 12:13 PM

Bhai Utkal ji and Bhai Mouj ji,Aapka discussion thoda teji ki taraf badh raha hai. Brake laga deejiye,taaki aapke samabandh madhur bane rahen hamesha....aapka hitaashi.Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, "utkal.panigrahi"<utkal.panigrahi@ ...> wrote:>> pls do assume that i hve mansagri and i have studied it well. Check urconcept of bhava/rasi in navamsa wth concept of vargottama, there isanswer.>> Yogas involving navamsas are scattered across classics.>> Regards,> Utkal.>> ancient_ipndian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar mouji99@wrote:> >> > In this case, I will also advise you to go through Maansaagri also.I was not mentioning about placement of planets in navamsha, I wasmentioning about Yogas in Navamsha, which have been given in JatakaBharanam. And moreover, Utkal ji, do we see in which sign a planet isgoing in navamsha or which bhava a planet is going.> >> > regards,> >> > Mouji> >> > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi@ wrote:> >> >> > utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi@> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - theprerequisites as advised to us ........> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:53 PM> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Manoj,> >> > Pls resd Sarawali also, True, JatakaBharanam gives limited insightlike in the following shloka result for the first Navamsa of Lagna isgiven irrespective of the sign -> >> > "Vineeto Dharmshelascha SatyaVadi DridhaVratah, Vidyavyasan SheelashJayate Prathamamshake" .> >> > ************ ********* ********* *****> >> > But Sarawali Offers More, like for the First Navamsa of Aries itgives - "Aja Sansthan Mukhah SyanMeshhadyan Amshe Alpa NasikangBhujah... ">

>> > That means native's face will resemble face of a goat, small noseand simple shoulders etc.> >> > Sarawali gives predictive text for all the Navamshas of all thesigns.> >> > regards,> > Utkal> > regards,> > Utkal.> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar<mouji99@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Shri Goel,> > > �> > > Jataka Bharnam is one book which gives some combinations and useof Divisional Charts. There is no text which defines Shad Bala as apredictive tool, except for one page in one of the books, am forgettingthe name, will tell as soon as I remember, there is predictive use ofShada Bala defined and that too limited only to Cheshta Bala. If thereis nothing written in the books about something but the method ofpreparing and

casting is prescribed, thats not for nothing, it must meansomething. Now its a different story altogether whether we understand itor not.> > > �> > > I will wait to hear out Dr. Kursija Sir. Because through one ofhis mails addressed to Ms. Neelam Gupta, I came to know that he has beena teacher at the Institute I learnt my astrology, so a respected personfor us.�As a teacher at Bhawan, perhaps he may throw some light byusing his method of prediction and enlighten us all. I do agree with himthat we all fail, and yes, we all fail, because an astrologer is notGod.> > > �> > > best regards,> > > �> > > Mouji> > >> > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel@ .> wrote:> > >> > >> > > gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel@ .>> > >

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - theprerequisites as advised to us ........> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Monday, October 12, 2009, 2:34 PM> > >> > >> > > �> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Mouji ji,> > > As regard� the method of construction of HORA and TRISHAMSAcharts,> > > the following may be one of the possible reason:> > >> > > "The method of construction of� Hora and Trishamsa charts hasa deep meaning,> > > Hora chart indicate cosmic sustenance provided to native as suchhoras of Sun> > > and Moon (the principal of Jiva) are only considered by BPHS.> > > Trisamsa are based on material principle thus only five taragrahas were used."> >

>> > > �Varaha Mihara Also advocated this method.> > > These charts are constructed in other ways also for differentpurposes.> > > Regards,> > >> > >> > > G. K. Goel> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > mouji99 > > > Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:32:25 -0700> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts -the prerequisites as advised to us ........> > >> > > �> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > �> > > I had posed the question as Dr. Kursija had said, why Sun and Moonhave not

been accorded lordship in Trimshamsha. So I had asked him, whyrest of the planets have not been given lordship in Hora. This is abasic thing that all planets do figure in all divisional charts, whetherit is Trimshamsha or Hora. So I think, you misunderstood the statementof mine a bit.> > > �> > > best wishes,> > > �> > > Mouji> > >> > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, sreesog sreesog > wrote:> > >> > >> > > sreesog sreesog >> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - theprerequisites as advised to us ........> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:55 AM> > >> > >> > > �> > >> > > Dear Manoj ji,>

> > � Even in Horamsa (D-2) no planet is left out.> > > � Just remember the Parasara quote - "Parivritti dwayamtesham meshado kremaso bhavet" (2 cycles from Aries onwards - throughall signs - provides us sith Horamsaka signs/lords)> > > � If you are not satisfied with the above words of Parasara,then there is a saravali quote with means the same; further Krishneeyamalso has the same opinion.> > > � In the Dwadasa varga (12 important multipls/divisions)system, Horamsa is found by multiplying the longitude with 2 andexpunging the multipls of 360 deg.�> > > � All the signs and planets have lordship over all the 12major vargas - This is well evident from one Saravali quote; and thisitself is the base for argument in favor of harmonics.> > > �> > > � The system that considers Sun (Oja) and Moon (Ugma)

only asAdhipas is Horadhipa used in the "Shad vargadhipa system" - that isusually used only to� assertain the strength of planets. In"Shadvargadhipa system" only Sun (Oja) and Moon(Ugma) are consideredbecause there are only two types of Signs - Oja (Male) and Ugma(Female).> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar<mouji99@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Kursija ji,> > > > �> > > > Going by your analogy, kindly also think, why in Hora rest ofthe planets have been left out.> > > > �> > > > regards,> > > > �> > > > Mouji> > > >> > > > --- On Fri, 10/9/09, S.C. Kursija sckursija@ . wrote:> > > >> > >

>> > > > S.C. Kursija sckursija@ .> > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts -the prerequisites as advised to us ........> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Friday, October 9, 2009, 7:06 PM> > > >> > > > Dear Mouji and other respected members of the forum,> > > > Generally I do not want to comment on any thread. I like towatch and read the ripples in the ocean and enjoy. But I like to put myopinion on the divisional chart.> > > > Why the general astrologer dropped the casting of the divisionalchart except a few� ?> > > > Since the astrology is being taught in the systematic way inschools and discovery of computer, the study of division chart isgetting momentum,.> > > > But any one have tried to

think in deep that the construction ofdivisional chart is correct or not. For example take the dreshkana. Thedevata given by the sage Parashar, Narada, Agust and Durvas respectivelyfit in the classical method of divisional chart. Take trimshamsha D/30.the construction only with the five planets leaving the Sun and Moon iscorrect? Sun and Moon are lagna, body and mind, Without body and mindhow one can study the native? that too for the character of women.> > > > I have tried and compare the divisional chart constructing iclassical method and cyclic order. I have find that the divisional chartin cyclic order give more accurate reflection or the disease and aristhaof the native.> > > > So please giving any challenge to any one one should work hardand find the results on number of chart and place in the forum fordiscussion.> > > > I do not wan t to hurt the feeling

of any one. I apologize forthe same. but I feel pain while going through the mails, so I haveexpressed my feeling> > > > Love and regards> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > One peek at MSN India brings you up to speed with what's hot inthe world today Drag n' drop> > >> >>

Guest guest

Bhai Sahab,

mandi ka jamaana hai jabhi toh hum yahan najar aate hain, nahin toh

Honolulu mein nahin hote ? Ya woh ad aata hai na, brazil ka, us beach

par hota na ? Mandi ki wajah se Khaali pet hai, aur khaali bartan se

jyaada aawaj nikalti hai, jabhi toh hum yahan par apne andaaz vyakt kar

rahe hain.

Love n regards,

Bhaskar.

, Manoj Kumar

<mouji99 wrote:

>

> bhaskar bhai,

>

> ab tezi kahan mandi ka zamana hai.....

>

> aapka shubh chintak....

>

> Mouji

>

> --- On Tue, 10/13/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: Divisional Charts - the

>

> Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 12:13 PM

>

Bhai Utkal ji and Bhai Mouj ji,

>

> Aapka discussion thoda teji ki taraf badh raha hai. Brake laga

deejiye,

> taaki aapke samabandh madhur bane rahen hamesha....

>

> aapka hitaashi.

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " utkal.panigrahi "

> <utkal.panigrahi@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > pls do assume that i hve mansagri and i have studied it well. Check

ur

> concept of bhava/rasi in navamsa wth concept of vargottama, there is

> answer.

> >

> > Yogas involving navamsas are scattered across classics.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Utkal.

> >

> > ancient_ipndian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar

mouji99@

> wrote:

> > >

> > > In this case, I will also advise you to go through Maansaagri

also.

> I was not mentioning about placement of planets in navamsha, I was

> mentioning about Yogas in Navamsha, which have been given in Jataka

> Bharanam. And moreover, Utkal ji, do we see in which sign a planet is

> going in navamsha or which bhava a planet is going.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > Mouji

> > >

> > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi@

> prerequisites as advised to us ........

> > > Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:53 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Manoj,

> > >

> > > Pls resd Sarawali also, True, JatakaBharanam gives limited insight

> like in the following shloka result for the first Navamsa of Lagna is

> given irrespective of the sign -

> > >

> > > " Vineeto Dharmshelascha SatyaVadi DridhaVratah, Vidyavyasan

Sheelash

> Jayate Prathamamshake " .

> > >

> > > ************ ********* ********* *****

> > >

> > > But Sarawali Offers More, like for the First Navamsa of Aries it

> gives - " Aja Sansthan Mukhah SyanMeshhadyan Amshe Alpa Nasikang

> Bhujah... "

> > >

> > > That means native's face will resemble face of a goat, small nose

> and simple shoulders etc.

> > >

> > > Sarawali gives predictive text for all the Navamshas of all the

> signs.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > > Utkal

> > > regards,

> > > Utkal.

> > >

> <mouji99@ > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Shri Goel,

> > > > �

> > > > Jataka Bharnam is one book which gives some combinations and use

> of Divisional Charts. There is no text which defines Shad Bala as a

> predictive tool, except for one page in one of the books, am

forgetting

> the name, will tell as soon as I remember, there is predictive use of

> Shada Bala defined and that too limited only to Cheshta Bala. If there

> is nothing written in the books about something but the method of

> preparing and casting is prescribed, thats not for nothing, it must

mean

> something. Now its a different story altogether whether we understand

it

> or not.

> > > > �

> > > > I will wait to hear out Dr. Kursija Sir. Because through one of

> his mails addressed to Ms. Neelam Gupta, I came to know that he has

been

> a teacher at the Institute I learnt my astrology, so a respected

person

> for us.�As a teacher at Bhawan, perhaps he may throw some light

by

> using his method of prediction and enlighten us all. I do agree with

him

> that we all fail, and yes, we all fail, because an astrologer is not

> God.

> > > > �

> > > > best regards,

> > > > �

> > > > Mouji

> > > >

> > > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel@ .> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel@ .>

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the

> > > > Monday, October 12, 2009, 2:34 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > �

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Mouji ji,

> > > > As regard� the method of construction of HORA and TRISHAMSA

> charts,

> > > > the following may be one of the possible reason:

> > > >

> > > > " The method of construction of� Hora and Trishamsa charts

has

> a deep meaning,

> > > > Hora chart indicate cosmic sustenance provided to native as such

> horas of Sun

> > > > and Moon (the principal of Jiva) are only considered by BPHS.

> > > > Trisamsa are based on material principle thus only five tara

> grahas were used. "

> > > >

> > > > �Varaha Mihara Also advocated this method.

> > > > These charts are constructed in other ways also for different

> purposes.

> > > > Regards,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > G. K. Goel

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > mouji99

> > > > Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:32:25 -0700

> the prerequisites as advised to us ........

> > > >

> > > > �

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > > > �

> > > > I had posed the question as Dr. Kursija had said, why Sun and

Moon

> have not been accorded lordship in Trimshamsha. So I had asked him,

why

> rest of the planets have not been given lordship in Hora. This is a

> basic thing that all planets do figure in all divisional charts,

whether

> it is Trimshamsha or Hora. So I think, you misunderstood the statement

> of mine a bit.

> > > > �

> > > > best wishes,

> > > > �

> > > > Mouji

> > > >

> > > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, sreesog sreesog > wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > sreesog sreesog >

> > > > Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:55 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > �

> > > >

> > > > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > > � Even in Horamsa (D-2) no planet is left out.

> > > > � Just remember the Parasara quote - " Parivritti dwayam

> tesham meshado kremaso bhavet " (2 cycles from Aries onwards - through

> all signs - provides us sith Horamsaka signs/lords)

> > > > � If you are not satisfied with the above words of

Parasara,

> then there is a saravali quote with means the same; further

Krishneeyam

> also has the same opinion.

> > > > � In the Dwadasa varga (12 important multipls/divisions)

> system, Horamsa is found by multiplying the longitude with 2 and

> expunging the multipls of 360 deg.�

> > > > � All the signs and planets have lordship over all the 12

> major vargas - This is well evident from one Saravali quote; and this

> itself is the base for argument in favor of harmonics.

> > > > �

> > > > � The system that considers Sun (Oja) and Moon (Ugma) only

as

> Adhipas is Horadhipa used in the " Shad vargadhipa system " - that is

> usually used only to� assertain the strength of planets. In

> " Shadvargadhipa system " only Sun (Oja) and Moon(Ugma) are considered

> because there are only two types of Signs - Oja (Male) and Ugma

> (Female).

> > > > Love and regards,

> > > > Sreenadh

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar

> <mouji99@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Kursija ji,

> > > > > �

> > > > > Going by your analogy, kindly also think, why in Hora rest of

> the planets have been left out.

> > > > > �

> > > > > regards,

> > > > > �

> > > > > Mouji

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Fri, 10/9/09, S.C. Kursija sckursija@ . wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > S.C. Kursija sckursija@ .

> > > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts

-

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > Friday, October 9, 2009, 7:06 PM

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Mouji and other respected members of the forum,

> > > > > Generally I do not want to comment on any thread. I like to

> watch and read the ripples in the ocean and enjoy. But I like to put

my

> opinion on the divisional chart.

> > > > > Why the general astrologer dropped the casting of the

divisional

> chart except a few� ?

> > > > > Since the astrology is being taught in the systematic way in

> schools and discovery of computer, the study of division chart is

> getting momentum,.

> > > > > But any one have tried to think in deep that the construction

of

> divisional chart is correct or not. For example take the dreshkana.

The

> devata given by the sage Parashar, Narada, Agust and Durvas

respectively

> fit in the classical method of divisional chart. Take trimshamsha

D/30.

> the construction only with the five planets leaving the Sun and Moon

is

> correct? Sun and Moon are lagna, body and mind, Without body and mind

> how one can study the native? that too for the character of women.

> > > > > I have tried and compare the divisional chart constructing i

> classical method and cyclic order. I have find that the divisional

chart

> in cyclic order give more accurate reflection or the disease and

aristha

> of the native.

> > > > > So please giving any challenge to any one one should work hard

> and find the results on number of chart and place in the forum for

> discussion.

> > > > > I do not wan t to hurt the feeling of any one. I apologize for

> the same. but I feel pain while going through the mails, so I have

> expressed my feeling

> > > > > Love and regards

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > One peek at MSN India brings you up to speed with what's hot in

> the world today Drag n' drop

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Chinta kyon karte ho miyan....hum to khali pet aawaz nikalte hain aur log khali waqt mein kitaben..

khush raho

Mouji

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Tue, October 13, 2009 1:18:46 PM Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........

Bhai Sahab,mandi ka jamaana hai jabhi toh hum yahan najar aate hain, nahin tohHonolulu mein nahin hote ? Ya woh ad aata hai na, brazil ka, us beachpar hota na ? Mandi ki wajah se Khaali pet hai, aur khaali bartan sejyaada aawaj nikalti hai, jabhi toh hum yahan par apne andaaz vyakt karrahe hain.Love n regards,Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar<mouji99 > wrote:>> bhaskar bhai,>> ab tezi kahan mandi ka zamana hai.....>> aapka shubh chintak....>> Mouji>> --- On Tue, 10/13/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:>>> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts -

theprerequisites as advised to us ........> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 12:13 PM>>>>>>>> Bhai Utkal ji and Bhai Mouj ji,>> Aapka discussion thoda teji ki taraf badh raha hai. Brake lagadeejiye,> taaki aapke samabandh madhur bane rahen hamesha....>> aapka hitaashi.>> Bhaskar.>> ancient_indian_ astrology, "utkal.panigrahi"> <utkal.panigrahi@ ...> wrote:> >> > pls do assume that i hve mansagri and i have studied it well. Checkur> concept of bhava/rasi in navamsa wth concept of vargottama, there is> answer.> >> > Yogas

involving navamsas are scattered across classics.> >> > Regards,> > Utkal.> >> > ancient_ipndian_ astrology, Manoj Kumarmouji99@> wrote:> > >> > > In this case, I will also advise you to go through Maansaagrialso.> I was not mentioning about placement of planets in navamsha, I was> mentioning about Yogas in Navamsha, which have been given in Jataka> Bharanam. And moreover, Utkal ji, do we see in which sign a planet is> going in navamsha or which bhava a planet is going.> > >> > > regards,> > >> > > Mouji> > >> > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi@> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional

Charts - the> prerequisites as advised to us ........> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:53 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Manoj,> > >> > > Pls resd Sarawali also, True, JatakaBharanam gives limited insight> like in the following shloka result for the first Navamsa of Lagna is> given irrespective of the sign -> > >> > > "Vineeto Dharmshelascha SatyaVadi DridhaVratah, VidyavyasanSheelash> Jayate Prathamamshake" .> > >> > > ************ ********* ********* *****> > >> > > But Sarawali Offers More, like for the First Navamsa of Aries it> gives - "Aja Sansthan Mukhah SyanMeshhadyan Amshe Alpa Nasikang> Bhujah... "> >

>> > > That means native's face will resemble face of a goat, small nose> and simple shoulders etc.> > >> > > Sarawali gives predictive text for all the Navamshas of all the> signs.> > >> > > regards,> > > Utkal> > > regards,> > > Utkal.> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar> <mouji99@ > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Shri Goel,> > > > �> > > > Jataka Bharnam is one book which gives some combinations and use> of Divisional Charts. There is no text which defines Shad Bala as a> predictive tool, except for one page in one of the books, amforgetting> the name, will tell as soon as I remember, there is predictive use of> Shada Bala defined and that too limited only to

Cheshta Bala. If there> is nothing written in the books about something but the method of> preparing and casting is prescribed, thats not for nothing, it mustmean> something. Now its a different story altogether whether we understandit> or not.> > > > �> > > > I will wait to hear out Dr. Kursija Sir. Because through one of> his mails addressed to Ms. Neelam Gupta, I came to know that he hasbeen> a teacher at the Institute I learnt my astrology, so a respectedperson> for us.�As a teacher at Bhawan, perhaps he may throw some lightby> using his method of prediction and enlighten us all. I do agree withhim> that we all fail, and yes, we all fail, because an astrologer is not> God.> > > > �> > > > best regards,> > > > �> > > > Mouji> > >

>> > > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel@ .> wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel@ .>> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the> prerequisites as advised to us ........> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Monday, October 12, 2009, 2:34 PM> > > >> > > >> > > > �> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Mouji ji,> > > > As regard� the method of construction of HORA and TRISHAMSA> charts,> > > > the following may be one of the possible reason:> > > >> > > > "The method of construction of� Hora and Trishamsa chartshas> a

deep meaning,> > > > Hora chart indicate cosmic sustenance provided to native as such> horas of Sun> > > > and Moon (the principal of Jiva) are only considered by BPHS.> > > > Trisamsa are based on material principle thus only five tara> grahas were used."> > > >> > > > �Varaha Mihara Also advocated this method.> > > > These charts are constructed in other ways also for different> purposes.> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > >> > > > G. K. Goel> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > mouji99 > > > > Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:32:25 -0700> > > > Re:

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts -> the prerequisites as advised to us ........> > > >> > > > �> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > > �> > > > I had posed the question as Dr. Kursija had said, why Sun andMoon> have not been accorded lordship in Trimshamsha. So I had asked him,why> rest of the planets have not been given lordship in Hora. This is a> basic thing that all planets do figure in all divisional charts,whether> it is Trimshamsha or Hora. So I think, you misunderstood the statement> of mine a bit.> > > > �> > > > best wishes,> > > > �> > > > Mouji> >

> >> > > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, sreesog sreesog > wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > sreesog sreesog >> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the> prerequisites as advised to us ........> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:55 AM> > > >> > > >> > > > �> > > >> > > > Dear Manoj ji,> > > > � Even in Horamsa (D-2) no planet is left out.> > > > � Just remember the Parasara quote - "Parivritti dwayam> tesham meshado kremaso bhavet" (2 cycles from Aries onwards - through> all signs - provides us sith Horamsaka signs/lords)> > > > � If you are not satisfied with the

above words ofParasara,> then there is a saravali quote with means the same; furtherKrishneeyam> also has the same opinion.> > > > � In the Dwadasa varga (12 important multipls/divisions)> system, Horamsa is found by multiplying the longitude with 2 and> expunging the multipls of 360 deg.�> > > > � All the signs and planets have lordship over all the 12> major vargas - This is well evident from one Saravali quote; and this> itself is the base for argument in favor of harmonics.> > > > �> > > > � The system that considers Sun (Oja) and Moon (Ugma) onlyas> Adhipas is Horadhipa used in the "Shad vargadhipa system" - that is> usually used only to� assertain the strength of planets. In> "Shadvargadhipa system" only Sun (Oja) and Moon(Ugma) are considered> because there are only two

types of Signs - Oja (Male) and Ugma> (Female).> > > > Love and regards,> > > > Sreenadh> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar> <mouji99@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Kursija ji,> > > > > �> > > > > Going by your analogy, kindly also think, why in Hora rest of> the planets have been left out.> > > > > �> > > > > regards,> > > > > �> > > > > Mouji> > > > >> > > > > --- On Fri, 10/9/09, S.C. Kursija sckursija@ . wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > S.C. Kursija sckursija@ .> > > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional

Charts-> the prerequisites as advised to us ........> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > Friday, October 9, 2009, 7:06 PM> > > > >> > > > > Dear Mouji and other respected members of the forum,> > > > > Generally I do not want to comment on any thread. I like to> watch and read the ripples in the ocean and enjoy. But I like to putmy> opinion on the divisional chart.> > > > > Why the general astrologer dropped the casting of thedivisional> chart except a few� ?> > > > > Since the astrology is being taught in the systematic way in> schools and discovery of computer, the study of division chart is> getting momentum,.> > > > > But any one have tried to think in deep that the constructionof> divisional

chart is correct or not. For example take the dreshkana.The> devata given by the sage Parashar, Narada, Agust and Durvasrespectively> fit in the classical method of divisional chart. Take trimshamshaD/30.> the construction only with the five planets leaving the Sun and Moonis> correct? Sun and Moon are lagna, body and mind, Without body and mind> how one can study the native? that too for the character of women.> > > > > I have tried and compare the divisional chart constructing i> classical method and cyclic order. I have find that the divisionalchart> in cyclic order give more accurate reflection or the disease andaristha> of the native.> > > > > So please giving any challenge to any one one should work hard> and find the results on number of chart and place in the forum for> discussion.> > > > > I do

not wan t to hurt the feeling of any one. I apologize for> the same. but I feel pain while going through the mails, so I have> expressed my feeling> > > > > Love and regards> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > One peek at MSN India brings you up to speed with what's hot in> the world today Drag n' drop> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

You are misunderstanding, i said at the begining of discussion that overuse of d

charts is not good, the way it's seen in recent times, d charts are virtual

tools helping evaluation of planetary strength.

It was you who said predictive veses using navamsa is given in jatakabharanam

and you are not sure of other places , so, i did a corrective post to let people

know, jatakabharanam contains predictive verses with no mention of sign.

Sarawali had more informatiön, my effort is to let people know d charts should

be used within scope of lagna chart, an exaltation in navamsa doesnt have those

promises in the level that exaltation in lagna chart has.

Hope it helps you.

Utkal.

, Manoj Kumar <mouji99

wrote:

>

> Good. Now that you yourself say that yogas in navamshas are scatterred over

various classics which go to establish that yogas need be seen in divisional

charts. Second, how is vargottama planet connected to a bhava. A planet is

vargottama on attaining the same sign in navamsha or same bhava. Kindly

clarifiy.

>  

> regards,

>  

> Mouji

>

> --- On Tue, 10/13/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi wrote:

>

>

>

> Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 11:52 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> pls do assume that i hve mansagri and i have studied it well. Check ur concept

of bhava/rasi in navamsa wth concept of vargottama, there is answer.

>

> Yogas involving navamsas are scattered across classics.

>

> Regards,

> Utkal.

>

> ancient_ipndian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99@ >

wrote:

> >

> > In this case, I will also advise you to go through Maansaagri also. I was

not mentioning about placement of planets in navamsha, I was mentioning about

Yogas in Navamsha, which have been given in Jataka Bharanam. And moreover, Utkal

ji, do we see in which sign a planet is going in navamsha or which bhava a

planet is going.

> >  

> > regards,

> >  

> > Mouji

> >

> > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...>

> > Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:53 PM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Manoj,

> >

> > Pls resd Sarawali also, True, JatakaBharanam gives limited insight like in

the following shloka result for the first Navamsa of Lagna is given irrespective

of the sign -

> >

> > " Vineeto Dharmshelascha SatyaVadi DridhaVratah, Vidyavyasan Sheelash Jayate

Prathamamshake " .

> >

> > ************ ********* ********* *****

> >

> > But Sarawali Offers More, like for the First Navamsa of Aries it gives -

" Aja Sansthan Mukhah SyanMeshhadyan Amshe Alpa Nasikang Bhujah... "

> >

> > That means native's face will resemble face of a goat, small nose and simple

shoulders etc.

> >

> > Sarawali gives predictive text for all the Navamshas of all the signs.

> >

> > regards,

> > Utkal

> > regards,

> > Utkal.

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99@ >

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Shri Goel,

> > > �

> > > Jataka Bharnam is one book which gives some combinations and use of

tool, except for one page in one of the books, am forgetting the name, will tell

too limited only to Cheshta Bala. If there is nothing written in the books about

nothing, it must mean something. Now its a different story altogether whether we

understand it or not.

> > > �

> > > I will wait to hear out Dr. Kursija Sir. Because through one of his mails

> > > �

> > > best regards,

> > > �

> > > Mouji

> > >

> > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel@ .> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel@ .>

> > > Monday, October 12, 2009, 2:34 PM

> > >

> > >

> > > �

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Mouji ji,

> > > As regard� the method of construction of HORA and TRISHAMSA charts,

> > > the following may be one of the possible reason:

> > >

> > > " The method of construction of� Hora and Trishamsa charts has a deep

meaning,

> > > Hora chart indicate cosmic sustenance provided to native as such horas of

Sun

> > > and Moon (the principal of Jiva) are only considered by BPHS.

> > > Trisamsa are based on material principle thus only five tara grahas were

used. "

> > >

> > > �Varaha Mihara Also advocated this method.

> > > These charts are constructed in other ways also for different purposes.

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > >

> > > G. K. Goel

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > mouji99

> > > Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:32:25 -0700

> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the

> > >

> > > �

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > > �

> > > I had posed the question as Dr. Kursija had said, why Sun and Moon have

not been accorded lordship in Trimshamsha. So I had asked him, why rest of the

> > > �

> > > best wishes,

> > > �

> > > Mouji

> > >

> > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, sreesog <sreesog > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > sreesog <sreesog >

> > > Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:55 AM

> > >

> > >

> > > �

> > >

> > > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > � Even in Horamsa (D-2) no planet is left out.

> > > � Just remember the Parasara quote - " Parivritti dwayam tesham meshado

> > > � If you are not satisfied with the above words of Parasara, then there

is a saravali quote with means the same; further Krishneeyam also has the same

opinion.

> > > � In the Dwadasa varga (12 important multipls/divisions) system, Horamsa

is found by multiplying the longitude with 2 and expunging the multipls of 360

deg.�

> > > � All the signs and planets have lordship over all the 12 major vargas -

> > > �

> > > � The system that considers Sun (Oja) and Moon (Ugma) only as Adhipas is

and Ugma (Female).

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99@>

wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Kursija ji,

> > > > �

> > > > Going by your analogy, kindly also think, why in Hora rest of the

planets have been left out.

> > > > �

> > > > regards,

> > > > �

> > > > Mouji

> > > >

> > > > --- On Fri, 10/9/09, S.C. Kursija sckursija@ . wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > S.C. Kursija sckursija@ .

> > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the

> > > > Friday, October 9, 2009, 7:06 PM

> > > >

> > > > Dear Mouji and other respected members of the forum,

> > > > Generally I do not want to comment on any thread. I like to watch and

read the ripples in the ocean and enjoy. But I like to put my opinion on the

divisional chart.

> > > > Why the general astrologer dropped the casting of the divisional chart

except a few� ?

> > > > Since the astrology is being taught in the systematic way in schools and

> > > > But any one have tried to think in deep that the construction of

only with the five planets leaving the Sun and Moon is correct? Sun and Moon are

> > > > I have tried and compare the divisional chart constructing i classical

> > > > So please giving any challenge to any one one should work hard and find

the results on number of chart and place in the forum for discussion.

> > > > I do not wan t to hurt the feeling of any one. I apologize for the same.

but I feel pain while going through the mails, so I have expressed my feeling

> > > > Love and regards

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > One peek at MSN India brings you up to speed with what's hot in the world

today Drag n' drop

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Utkal ji,

Please check that in charts where you find planets which are exalted in birth chart and debilitated in navamsha chart or vice versa and what are the results an individual undergoes during that dasha and perhaps you will have the answer. Problem is that we dont try them out.

regards,

Mouji

utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi Sent: Tue, October 13, 2009 3:50:07 PM Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........

You are misunderstanding, i said at the begining of discussion that overuse of d charts is not good, the way it's seen in recent times, d charts are virtual tools helping evaluation of planetary strength.It was you who said predictive veses using navamsa is given in jatakabharanam and you are not sure of other places , so, i did a corrective post to let people know, jatakabharanam contains predictive verses with no mention of sign. Sarawali had more informatiön, my effort is to let people know d charts should be used within scope of lagna chart, an exaltation in navamsa doesnt have those promises in the level that exaltation in lagna chart has.Hope it helps you.Utkal.ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 >

wrote:>> Good. Now that you yourself say that yogas in navamshas are scatterred over various classics which go to establish that yogas need be seen in divisional charts. Second, how is vargottama planet connected to a bhava. A planet is vargottama on attaining the same sign in navamsha or same bhava. Kindly clarifiy.> > regards,> > Mouji> > --- On Tue, 10/13/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...> wrote:> > > utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 11:52 AM> > >

> > > > pls do assume that i hve mansagri and i have studied it well. Check ur concept of bhava/rasi in navamsa wth concept of vargottama, there is answer.> > Yogas involving navamsas are scattered across classics.> > Regards,> Utkal. > > ancient_ipndian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99@ > wrote:> >> > In this case, I will also advise you to go through Maansaagri also. I was not mentioning about placement of planets in navamsha, I was mentioning about Yogas in Navamsha, which have been given in Jataka Bharanam. And moreover, Utkal ji, do we see in which sign a planet is going in navamsha or which bhava a planet is going. > > > > regards,> > > > Mouji> > > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...> wrote:> > > >

> > utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...>> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:53 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Manoj,> > > > Pls resd Sarawali also, True, JatakaBharanam gives limited insight like in the following shloka result for the first Navamsa of Lagna is given irrespective of the sign -> > > > "Vineeto Dharmshelascha SatyaVadi DridhaVratah, Vidyavyasan Sheelash Jayate Prathamamshake" .> > > > ************ ********* ********* *****> > > > But Sarawali Offers More, like for the First Navamsa of Aries it gives - "Aja Sansthan Mukhah SyanMeshhadyan Amshe Alpa Nasikang Bhujah...

"> > > > That means native's face will resemble face of a goat, small nose and simple shoulders etc.> > > > Sarawali gives predictive text for all the Navamshas of all the signs.> > > > regards,> > Utkal> > regards,> > Utkal.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Shri Goel,> > > �> > > Jataka Bharnam is one book which gives some combinations and use of Divisional Charts. There is no text which defines Shad Bala as a predictive tool, except for one page in one of the books, am forgetting the name, will tell as soon as I remember, there is predictive use of Shada Bala defined and that too limited only to Cheshta Bala. If there is nothing written in the books about something but the method of preparing and casting is

prescribed, thats not for nothing, it must mean something. Now its a different story altogether whether we understand it or not.> > > �> > > I will wait to hear out Dr. Kursija Sir. Because through one of his mails addressed to Ms. Neelam Gupta, I came to know that he has been a teacher at the Institute I learnt my astrology, so a respected person for us.�As a teacher at Bhawan, perhaps he may throw some light by using his method of prediction and enlighten us all. I do agree with him that we all fail, and yes, we all fail, because an astrologer is not God.> > > �> > > best regards,> > > �> > > Mouji> > > > > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel@ .> wrote:> > > > > > > > > gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel@ .>> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology]

Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Monday, October 12, 2009, 2:34 PM> > > > > > > > > �> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Mouji ji,> > > As regard� the method of construction of HORA and TRISHAMSA charts,> > > the following may be one of the possible reason:> > > > > > "The method of construction of� Hora and Trishamsa charts has a deep meaning,> > > Hora chart indicate cosmic sustenance provided to native as such horas of Sun> > > and Moon (the principal of Jiva) are only considered by BPHS.> > > Trisamsa are based on material principle thus only five tara grahas were used."> > > > > > �Varaha Mihara Also

advocated this method.> > > These charts are constructed in other ways also for different purposes.> > > Regards,> > > > > > > > > G. K. Goel> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > mouji99 > > > Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:32:25 -0700> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........> > > > > > �> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > �> > > I had posed the question as Dr. Kursija had said, why Sun and Moon have not been accorded lordship in Trimshamsha. So

I had asked him, why rest of the planets have not been given lordship in Hora. This is a basic thing that all planets do figure in all divisional charts, whether it is Trimshamsha or Hora. So I think, you misunderstood the statement of mine a bit.> > > �> > > best wishes,> > > �> > > Mouji> > > > > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, sreesog <sreesog > wrote:> > > > > > > > > sreesog <sreesog >> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:55 AM> > > > > > > > > �> > > > > > Dear Manoj ji,> > > � Even in Horamsa (D-2) no

planet is left out.> > > � Just remember the Parasara quote - "Parivritti dwayam tesham meshado kremaso bhavet" (2 cycles from Aries onwards - through all signs - provides us sith Horamsaka signs/lords)> > > � If you are not satisfied with the above words of Parasara, then there is a saravali quote with means the same; further Krishneeyam also has the same opinion.> > > � In the Dwadasa varga (12 important multipls/divisions) system, Horamsa is found by multiplying the longitude with 2 and expunging the multipls of 360 deg.�> > > � All the signs and planets have lordship over all the 12 major vargas - This is well evident from one Saravali quote; and this itself is the base for argument in favor of harmonics.> > > �> > > � The system that considers Sun (Oja) and Moon (Ugma) only as Adhipas is Horadhipa used in the "Shad vargadhipa system" -

that is usually used only to� assertain the strength of planets. In "Shadvargadhipa system" only Sun (Oja) and Moon(Ugma) are considered because there are only two types of Signs - Oja (Male) and Ugma (Female).> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Kursija ji,> > > > �> > > > Going by your analogy, kindly also think, why in Hora rest of the planets have been left out.> > > > �> > > > regards,> > > > �> > > > Mouji> > > >> > > > --- On Fri, 10/9/09, S.C. Kursija sckursija@ . wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > S.C. Kursija sckursija@ .> > > > Re:

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Friday, October 9, 2009, 7:06 PM> > > >> > > > Dear Mouji and other respected members of the forum,> > > > Generally I do not want to comment on any thread. I like to watch and read the ripples in the ocean and enjoy. But I like to put my opinion on the divisional chart.> > > > Why the general astrologer dropped the casting of the divisional chart except a few� ?> > > > Since the astrology is being taught in the systematic way in schools and discovery of computer, the study of division chart is getting momentum,.> > > > But any one have tried to think in deep that the construction of divisional chart is correct or not. For example take the dreshkana. The devata

given by the sage Parashar, Narada, Agust and Durvas respectively fit in the classical method of divisional chart. Take trimshamsha D/30. the construction only with the five planets leaving the Sun and Moon is correct? Sun and Moon are lagna, body and mind, Without body and mind how one can study the native? that too for the character of women.> > > > I have tried and compare the divisional chart constructing i classical method and cyclic order. I have find that the divisional chart in cyclic order give more accurate reflection or the disease and aristha of the native.> > > > So please giving any challenge to any one one should work hard and find the results on number of chart and place in the forum for discussion.> > > > I do not wan t to hurt the feeling of any one. I apologize for the same. but I feel pain while going through the mails, so I have expressed my feeling> > > > Love and

regards> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > One peek at MSN India brings you up to speed with what's hot in the world today Drag n' drop> > >> >>

Guest guest

// my effort is to let people know d charts should

be used within scope of lagna chart, an exaltation in navamsa doesnt

have those promises in the level that exaltation in lagna chart has. //

This is right that one must not overuse D Charts and study if any, must

be done within scope of Lagna Chart.

In the Book " Navamsa and astrology " referred to by Neelam ji in one of

her posts, it is mentioned somewhere in the foreward of the book, that

if Sun is debilitated in Natal Chart but Exalted in navamsha, then it

will give effects of Exaltation. I cant find that book with me now, or

else would have given the exact sentence written by the author. That

author is by far respected by all the senior astrologers of India, and

he surely must have done some study so as to write those words of

weight, or else would not have written so, in face of crtics which every

contemporary writer-astrologer has had in his Life times.

regards./Bhaskar.

, " utkal.panigrahi "

<utkal.panigrahi wrote:

>

> You are misunderstanding, i said at the begining of discussion that

overuse of d charts is not good, the way it's seen in recent times, d

charts are virtual tools helping evaluation of planetary strength.

>

> It was you who said predictive veses using navamsa is given in

jatakabharanam and you are not sure of other places , so, i did a

corrective post to let people know, jatakabharanam contains predictive

verses with no mention of sign. Sarawali had more informatiön, my

effort is to let people know d charts should be used within scope of

lagna chart, an exaltation in navamsa doesnt have those promises in the

level that exaltation in lagna chart has.

>

>

> Hope it helps you.

>

> Utkal.

>

> , Manoj Kumar mouji99@

wrote:

> >

> > Good. Now that you yourself say that yogas in navamshas are

scatterred over various classics which go to establish that yogas need

be seen in divisional charts. Second, how is vargottama planet connected

to a bhava. A planet is vargottama on attaining the same sign in

navamsha or same bhava. Kindly clarifiy.

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Mouji

> >

> > --- On Tue, 10/13/09, utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi@

> > Re: Divisional Charts - the

> >

> > Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 11:52 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > pls do assume that i hve mansagri and i have studied it well. Check

ur concept of bhava/rasi in navamsa wth concept of vargottama, there is

answer.

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> > Utkal.

> >

> > ancient_ipndian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar

<mouji99@ > wrote:

> > >

> > > In this case, I will also advise you to go through Maansaagri

also. I was not mentioning about placement of planets in navamsha, I was

mentioning about Yogas in Navamsha, which have been given in Jataka

Bharanam. And moreover, Utkal ji, do we see in which sign a planet is

going in navamsha or which bhava a planet is going.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > Mouji

> > >

> > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...>

wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...>

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Manoj,

> > >

> > > Pls resd Sarawali also, True, JatakaBharanam gives limited insight

like in the following shloka result for the first Navamsa of Lagna is

given irrespective of the sign -

> > >

> > > " Vineeto Dharmshelascha SatyaVadi DridhaVratah, Vidyavyasan

Sheelash Jayate Prathamamshake " .

> > >

> > >

> > > But Sarawali Offers More, like for the First Navamsa of Aries it

gives - " Aja Sansthan Mukhah SyanMeshhadyan Amshe Alpa Nasikang

Bhujah... "

> > >

> > > That means native's face will resemble face of a goat, small nose

and simple shoulders etc.

> > >

> > > Sarawali gives predictive text for all the Navamshas of all the

signs.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > > Utkal

> > > regards,

> > > Utkal.

> > >

<mouji99@ > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Shri Goel,

> > > > �

> > > > Jataka Bharnam is one book which gives some combinations and use

of Divisional Charts. There is no text which defines Shad Bala as a

predictive tool, except for one page in one of the books, am forgetting

the name, will tell as soon as I remember, there is predictive use of

Shada Bala defined and that too limited only to Cheshta Bala. If there

is nothing written in the books about something but the method of

preparing and casting is prescribed, thats not for nothing, it must mean

something. Now its a different story altogether whether we understand it

or not.

> > > > �

> > > > I will wait to hear out Dr. Kursija Sir. Because through one of

his mails addressed to Ms. Neelam Gupta, I came to know that he has been

a teacher at the Institute I learnt my astrology, so a respected person

for us.�As a teacher at Bhawan, perhaps he may throw some light by

using his method of prediction and enlighten us all. I do agree with him

that we all fail, and yes, we all fail, because an astrologer is not

God.

> > > > �

> > > > best regards,

> > > > �

> > > > Mouji

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > �

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Mouji ji,

> > > > As regard� the method of construction of HORA and TRISHAMSA

charts,

> > > >

> > > > " The method of construction of� Hora and Trishamsa charts

has a deep meaning,

> > > > Hora chart indicate cosmic sustenance provided to native as such

horas of Sun

> > > > Trisamsa are based on material principle thus only five tara

grahas were used. "

> > > >

> > > > These charts are constructed in other ways also for different

purposes.

> > > > Regards,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > G. K. Goel

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > mouji99

> > > >

> > > > �

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > �

> > > > I had posed the question as Dr. Kursija had said, why Sun and

Moon have not been accorded lordship in Trimshamsha. So I had asked him,

why rest of the planets have not been given lordship in Hora. This is a

basic thing that all planets do figure in all divisional charts, whether

it is Trimshamsha or Hora. So I think, you misunderstood the statement

of mine a bit.

> > > > �

> > > > best wishes,

> > > > �

> > > > Mouji

> > > >

> > > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, sreesog sreesog > wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > sreesog sreesog >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > �

> > > >

> > > > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > > � Just remember the Parasara quote - " Parivritti dwayam

tesham meshado kremaso bhavet " (2 cycles from Aries onwards - through

all signs - provides us sith Horamsaka signs/lords)

> > > > � If you are not satisfied with the above words of

Parasara, then there is a saravali quote with means the same; further

Krishneeyam also has the same opinion.

> > > > � In the Dwadasa varga (12 important multipls/divisions)

system, Horamsa is found by multiplying the longitude with 2 and

expunging the multipls of 360 deg.�

> > > > � All the signs and planets have lordship over all the 12

major vargas - This is well evident from one Saravali quote; and this

itself is the base for argument in favor of harmonics.

> > > > �

> > > > � The system that considers Sun (Oja) and Moon (Ugma) only

as Adhipas is Horadhipa used in the " Shad vargadhipa system " - that is

usually used only to� assertain the strength of planets. In

" Shadvargadhipa system " only Sun (Oja) and Moon(Ugma) are considered

because there are only two types of Signs - Oja (Male) and Ugma

(Female).

> > > > Sreenadh

> > > >

<mouji99@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Kursija ji,

> > > > > �

> > > > > Going by your analogy, kindly also think, why in Hora rest of

the planets have been left out.

> > > > > �

> > > > > regards,

> > > > > �

> > > > > Mouji

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts

- the prerequisites as advised to us ........

> > > > >

> > > > > Generally I do not want to comment on any thread. I like to

watch and read the ripples in the ocean and enjoy. But I like to put my

opinion on the divisional chart.

> > > > > Why the general astrologer dropped the casting of the

divisional chart except a few� ?

> > > > > Since the astrology is being taught in the systematic way in

schools and discovery of computer, the study of division chart is

getting momentum,.

> > > > > But any one have tried to think in deep that the construction

of divisional chart is correct or not. For example take the dreshkana.

The devata given by the sage Parashar, Narada, Agust and Durvas

respectively fit in the classical method of divisional chart. Take

trimshamsha D/30. the construction only with the five planets leaving

the Sun and Moon is correct? Sun and Moon are lagna, body and mind,

Without body and mind how one can study the native? that too for the

character of women.

> > > > > I have tried and compare the divisional chart constructing i

classical method and cyclic order. I have find that the divisional chart

in cyclic order give more accurate reflection or the disease and aristha

of the native.

> > > > > So please giving any challenge to any one one should work hard

and find the results on number of chart and place in the forum for

discussion.

> > > > > I do not wan t to hurt the feeling of any one. I apologize for

the same. but I feel pain while going through the mails, so I have

expressed my feeling

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > One peek at MSN India brings you up to speed with what's hot in

the world today Drag n' drop

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thanks Bhaskar Ji,

Will find out some charts of some body known to explain, my sayings are based on

astro classics as well as on life experiences.

regards,

Utkal.

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> // my effort is to let people know d charts should

> be used within scope of lagna chart, an exaltation in navamsa doesnt

> have those promises in the level that exaltation in lagna chart has. //

>

> This is right that one must not overuse D Charts and study if any, must

> be done within scope of Lagna Chart.

>

> In the Book " Navamsa and astrology " referred to by Neelam ji in one of

> her posts, it is mentioned somewhere in the foreward of the book, that

> if Sun is debilitated in Natal Chart but Exalted in navamsha, then it

> will give effects of Exaltation. I cant find that book with me now, or

> else would have given the exact sentence written by the author. That

> author is by far respected by all the senior astrologers of India, and

> he surely must have done some study so as to write those words of

> weight, or else would not have written so, in face of crtics which every

> contemporary writer-astrologer has had in his Life times.

>

> regards./Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> , " utkal.panigrahi "

> <utkal.panigrahi@> wrote:

> >

> > You are misunderstanding, i said at the begining of discussion that

> overuse of d charts is not good, the way it's seen in recent times, d

> charts are virtual tools helping evaluation of planetary strength.

> >

> > It was you who said predictive veses using navamsa is given in

> jatakabharanam and you are not sure of other places , so, i did a

> corrective post to let people know, jatakabharanam contains predictive

> verses with no mention of sign. Sarawali had more informatiön, my

> effort is to let people know d charts should be used within scope of

> lagna chart, an exaltation in navamsa doesnt have those promises in the

> level that exaltation in lagna chart has.

> >

> >

> > Hope it helps you.

> >

> > Utkal.

> >

> > , Manoj Kumar mouji99@

> wrote:

> > >

> > > Good. Now that you yourself say that yogas in navamshas are

> scatterred over various classics which go to establish that yogas need

> be seen in divisional charts. Second, how is vargottama planet connected

> to a bhava. A planet is vargottama on attaining the same sign in

> navamsha or same bhava. Kindly clarifiy.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > Mouji

> > >

> > > --- On Tue, 10/13/09, utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi@

> > > Re: Divisional Charts - the

> > >

> > > Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 11:52 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > pls do assume that i hve mansagri and i have studied it well. Check

> ur concept of bhava/rasi in navamsa wth concept of vargottama, there is

> answer.

> > >

> > > Yogas involving navamsas are scattered across classics.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Utkal.

> > >

> > > ancient_ipndian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar

> <mouji99@ > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > In this case, I will also advise you to go through Maansaagri

> also. I was not mentioning about placement of planets in navamsha, I was

> mentioning about Yogas in Navamsha, which have been given in Jataka

> Bharanam. And moreover, Utkal ji, do we see in which sign a planet is

> going in navamsha or which bhava a planet is going.

> > > >

> > > > regards,

> > > >

> > > > Mouji

> > > >

> > > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...>

> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...>

> > > > Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:53 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Manoj,

> > > >

> > > > Pls resd Sarawali also, True, JatakaBharanam gives limited insight

> like in the following shloka result for the first Navamsa of Lagna is

> given irrespective of the sign -

> > > >

> > > > " Vineeto Dharmshelascha SatyaVadi DridhaVratah, Vidyavyasan

> Sheelash Jayate Prathamamshake " .

> > > >

> > > > ************ ********* ********* *****

> > > >

> > > > But Sarawali Offers More, like for the First Navamsa of Aries it

> gives - " Aja Sansthan Mukhah SyanMeshhadyan Amshe Alpa Nasikang

> Bhujah... "

> > > >

> > > > That means native's face will resemble face of a goat, small nose

> and simple shoulders etc.

> > > >

> > > > Sarawali gives predictive text for all the Navamshas of all the

> signs.

> > > >

> > > > regards,

> > > > Utkal

> > > > regards,

> > > > Utkal.

> > > >

> <mouji99@ > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Shri Goel,

> > > > > �

> > > > > Jataka Bharnam is one book which gives some combinations and use

> of Divisional Charts. There is no text which defines Shad Bala as a

> predictive tool, except for one page in one of the books, am forgetting

> the name, will tell as soon as I remember, there is predictive use of

> Shada Bala defined and that too limited only to Cheshta Bala. If there

> is nothing written in the books about something but the method of

> preparing and casting is prescribed, thats not for nothing, it must mean

> something. Now its a different story altogether whether we understand it

> or not.

> > > > > �

> > > > > I will wait to hear out Dr. Kursija Sir. Because through one of

> his mails addressed to Ms. Neelam Gupta, I came to know that he has been

> a teacher at the Institute I learnt my astrology, so a respected person

> for us.�As a teacher at Bhawan, perhaps he may throw some light by

> using his method of prediction and enlighten us all. I do agree with him

> that we all fail, and yes, we all fail, because an astrologer is not

> God.

> > > > > �

> > > > > best regards,

> > > > > �

> > > > > Mouji

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel@ .> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel@ .>

> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the

> > > > > Monday, October 12, 2009, 2:34 PM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > �

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Mouji ji,

> > > > > As regard� the method of construction of HORA and TRISHAMSA

> charts,

> > > > > the following may be one of the possible reason:

> > > > >

> > > > > " The method of construction of� Hora and Trishamsa charts

> has a deep meaning,

> > > > > Hora chart indicate cosmic sustenance provided to native as such

> horas of Sun

> > > > > and Moon (the principal of Jiva) are only considered by BPHS.

> > > > > Trisamsa are based on material principle thus only five tara

> grahas were used. "

> > > > >

> > > > > �Varaha Mihara Also advocated this method.

> > > > > These charts are constructed in other ways also for different

> purposes.

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > G. K. Goel

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > mouji99

> > > > > Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:32:25 -0700

> > > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts -

> > > > >

> > > > > �

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > > > > �

> > > > > I had posed the question as Dr. Kursija had said, why Sun and

> Moon have not been accorded lordship in Trimshamsha. So I had asked him,

> why rest of the planets have not been given lordship in Hora. This is a

> basic thing that all planets do figure in all divisional charts, whether

> it is Trimshamsha or Hora. So I think, you misunderstood the statement

> of mine a bit.

> > > > > �

> > > > > best wishes,

> > > > > �

> > > > > Mouji

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, sreesog sreesog > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > sreesog sreesog >

> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the

> > > > > Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:55 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > �

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > > > � Even in Horamsa (D-2) no planet is left out.

> > > > > � Just remember the Parasara quote - " Parivritti dwayam

> tesham meshado kremaso bhavet " (2 cycles from Aries onwards - through

> all signs - provides us sith Horamsaka signs/lords)

> > > > > � If you are not satisfied with the above words of

> Parasara, then there is a saravali quote with means the same; further

> Krishneeyam also has the same opinion.

> > > > > � In the Dwadasa varga (12 important multipls/divisions)

> system, Horamsa is found by multiplying the longitude with 2 and

> expunging the multipls of 360 deg.�

> > > > > � All the signs and planets have lordship over all the 12

> major vargas - This is well evident from one Saravali quote; and this

> itself is the base for argument in favor of harmonics.

> > > > > �

> > > > > � The system that considers Sun (Oja) and Moon (Ugma) only

> as Adhipas is Horadhipa used in the " Shad vargadhipa system " - that is

> usually used only to� assertain the strength of planets. In

> " Shadvargadhipa system " only Sun (Oja) and Moon(Ugma) are considered

> because there are only two types of Signs - Oja (Male) and Ugma

> (Female).

> > > > > Love and regards,

> > > > > Sreenadh

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar

> <mouji99@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Kursija ji,

> > > > > > �

> > > > > > Going by your analogy, kindly also think, why in Hora rest of

> the planets have been left out.

> > > > > > �

> > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > �

> > > > > > Mouji

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- On Fri, 10/9/09, S.C. Kursija sckursija@ . wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > S.C. Kursija sckursija@ .

> > > > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts

> - the prerequisites as advised to us ........

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > > Friday, October 9, 2009, 7:06 PM

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Mouji and other respected members of the forum,

> > > > > > Generally I do not want to comment on any thread. I like to

> watch and read the ripples in the ocean and enjoy. But I like to put my

> opinion on the divisional chart.

> > > > > > Why the general astrologer dropped the casting of the

> divisional chart except a few� ?

> > > > > > Since the astrology is being taught in the systematic way in

> schools and discovery of computer, the study of division chart is

> getting momentum,.

> > > > > > But any one have tried to think in deep that the construction

> of divisional chart is correct or not. For example take the dreshkana.

> The devata given by the sage Parashar, Narada, Agust and Durvas

> respectively fit in the classical method of divisional chart. Take

> trimshamsha D/30. the construction only with the five planets leaving

> the Sun and Moon is correct? Sun and Moon are lagna, body and mind,

> Without body and mind how one can study the native? that too for the

> character of women.

> > > > > > I have tried and compare the divisional chart constructing i

> classical method and cyclic order. I have find that the divisional chart

> in cyclic order give more accurate reflection or the disease and aristha

> of the native.

> > > > > > So please giving any challenge to any one one should work hard

> and find the results on number of chart and place in the forum for

> discussion.

> > > > > > I do not wan t to hurt the feeling of any one. I apologize for

> the same. but I feel pain while going through the mails, so I have

> expressed my feeling

> > > > > > Love and regards

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > One peek at MSN India brings you up to speed with what's hot in

> the world today Drag n' drop

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj,

I have done micro research on this topic, could be beneficial to all of us, but,

the way you are writing, I m loosing my interests, I don't see scope.

You carry on, Life itself is a teacher, If I can have some experiences and

learnings, other's can also have, time matters.

You sound young and interesting, may be you like to learn by own experience.

No Issues on that, I w'd like to enjoy ur ghazals.

regards,

Utkal.

, Manoj Kumar <mouji99

wrote:

>

> Utkal ji,

>

> Please check that in charts where you find planets which are exalted in birth

chart and debilitated in navamsha chart or vice versa and what are the results

an individual undergoes during that dasha and perhaps you will have the answer.

Problem is that we dont try them out.

>

> regards,

>

> Mouji

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> Tue, October 13, 2009 3:50:07 PM

>

>  

> You are misunderstanding, i said at the begining of discussion that overuse of

d charts is not good, the way it's seen in recent times, d charts are virtual

tools helping evaluation of planetary strength.

>

> It was you who said predictive veses using navamsa is given in jatakabharanam

and you are not sure of other places , so, i did a corrective post to let people

know, jatakabharanam contains predictive verses with no mention of sign.

Sarawali had more informatiön, my effort is to let people know d charts should

be used within scope of lagna chart, an exaltation in navamsa doesnt have those

promises in the level that exaltation in lagna chart has.

>

> Hope it helps you.

>

> Utkal.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99@ >

wrote:

> >

> > Good. Now that you yourself say that yogas in navamshas are scatterred over

various classics which go to establish that yogas need be seen in divisional

charts. Second, how is vargottama planet connected to a bhava. A planet is

vargottama on attaining the same sign in navamsha or same bhava. Kindly

clarifiy.

> >  

> > regards,

> >  

> > Mouji

> >

> > --- On Tue, 10/13/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...>

> > Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 11:52 AM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> > pls do assume that i hve mansagri and i have studied it well. Check ur

concept of bhava/rasi in navamsa wth concept of vargottama, there is answer.

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> > Utkal.

> >

> > ancient_ipndian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99@ >

wrote:

> > >

> > > In this case, I will also advise you to go through Maansaagri also. I was

not mentioning about placement of planets in navamsha, I was mentioning about

Yogas in Navamsha, which have been given in Jataka Bharanam. And moreover, Utkal

ji, do we see in which sign a planet is going in navamsha or which bhava a

planet is going.

> > >  

> > > regards,

> > >  

> > > Mouji

> > >

> > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...>

> > >

> > >

> > >  

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Manoj,

> > >

> > > Pls resd Sarawali also, True, JatakaBharanam gives limited insight like in

the following shloka result for the first Navamsa of Lagna is given irrespective

of the sign -

> > >

> > > " Vineeto Dharmshelascha SatyaVadi DridhaVratah, Vidyavyasan Sheelash

Jayate Prathamamshake " .

> > >

> > >

> > > But Sarawali Offers More, like for the First Navamsa of Aries it gives -

" Aja Sansthan Mukhah SyanMeshhadyan Amshe Alpa Nasikang Bhujah... "

> > >

> > > That means native's face will resemble face of a goat, small nose and

simple shoulders etc.

> > >

> > > Sarawali gives predictive text for all the Navamshas of all the signs.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > > Utkal

> > > regards,

> > > Utkal.

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99@

> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Shri Goel,

> > > > �

> > > > Jataka Bharnam is one book which gives some combinations and use of

understand it or not.

> > > > �

> > > > I will wait to hear out Dr. Kursija Sir. Because through one of his

mails addressed to Ms. Neelam Gupta, I came to know that he has been a teacher

at the Institute I learnt my astrology, so a respected person for us.�As a

teacher at Bhawan, perhaps he may throw some light by using his method of

prediction and enlighten us all. I do agree with him that we all fail, and yes,

we all fail, because an astrologer is not God.

> > > > �

> > > > best regards,

> > > > �

> > > > Mouji

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > �

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Mouji ji,

> > > > As regard� the method of construction of HORA and TRISHAMSA charts,

> > > >

> > > > " The method of construction of� Hora and Trishamsa charts has a deep

meaning,

> > > > Hora chart indicate cosmic sustenance provided to native as such horas

of Sun

> > > > Trisamsa are based on material principle thus only five tara grahas were

used. "

> > > >

> > > > These charts are constructed in other ways also for different purposes.

> > > > Regards,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > G. K. Goel

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > mouji99

> > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the

> > > >

> > > > �

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > �

> > > > I had posed the question as Dr. Kursija had said, why Sun and Moon have

not been accorded lordship in Trimshamsha. So I had asked him, why rest of the

> > > > �

> > > > best wishes,

> > > > �

> > > > Mouji

> > > >

> > > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, sreesog <sreesog > wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > sreesog <sreesog >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > �

> > > >

> > > > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > > � Just remember the Parasara quote - " Parivritti dwayam tesham meshado

> > > > � If you are not satisfied with the above words of Parasara, then

there is a saravali quote with means the same; further Krishneeyam also has the

same opinion.

> > > > � In the Dwadasa varga (12 important multipls/divisions) system,

Horamsa is found by multiplying the longitude with 2 and expunging the multipls

of 360 deg.�

> > > > � All the signs and planets have lordship over all the 12 major vargas

- This is well evident from one Saravali quote; and this itself is the base for

> > > > �

> > > > � The system that considers Sun (Oja) and Moon (Ugma) only as Adhipas

is Horadhipa used in the " Shad vargadhipa system " - that is usually used only

to� assertain the strength of planets. In " Shadvargadhipa system " only Sun

(Oja) and Moon(Ugma) are considered because there are only two types of Signs -

Oja (Male) and Ugma (Female).

> > > > Sreenadh

> > > >

<mouji99@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Kursija ji,

> > > > > �

> > > > > Going by your analogy, kindly also think, why in Hora rest of the

planets have been left out.

> > > > > �

> > > > > regards,

> > > > > �

> > > > > Mouji

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the

> > > > >

> > > > > Generally I do not want to comment on any thread. I like to watch and

read the ripples in the ocean and enjoy. But I like to put my opinion on the

divisional chart.

> > > > > Why the general astrologer dropped the casting of the divisional chart

except a few� ?

> > > > > Since the astrology is being taught in the systematic way in schools

and discovery of computer, the study of division chart is getting momentum,.

> > > > > But any one have tried to think in deep that the construction of

> > > > > I have tried and compare the divisional chart constructing i classical

> > > > > So please giving any challenge to any one one should work hard and

find the results on number of chart and place in the forum for discussion.

> > > > > I do not wan t to hurt the feeling of any one. I apologize for the

same. but I feel pain while going through the mails, so I have expressed my

feeling

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > One peek at MSN India brings you up to speed with what's hot in the

world today Drag n' drop

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Utkal ji,

Please share your research with us. Atleast lets be enlightened. We can perhaps help you in your research too. But my simple question was vargottama is a concept associated with Rashi or Bhava and wanted your views on that and you found it offending, strange.

regards,

Mouji

utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi Sent: Tue, October 13, 2009 11:14:31 PM Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........

Dear Manoj,I have done micro research on this topic, could be beneficial to all of us, but, the way you are writing, I m loosing my interests, I don't see scope.You carry on, Life itself is a teacher, If I can have some experiences and learnings, other's can also have, time matters.You sound young and interesting, may be you like to learn by own experience.No Issues on that, I w'd like to enjoy ur ghazals.regards,Utkal.ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 > wrote:>> Utkal ji,> > Please check that in charts where you find planets which are exalted in birth chart and debilitated in navamsha chart or vice versa and what are the results an individual undergoes during that dasha and

perhaps you will have the answer. Problem is that we dont try them out.> > regards,> > Mouji> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tue, October 13, 2009 3:50:07 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........> > > You are misunderstanding, i said at the begining of discussion that overuse of d charts is not good, the way it's seen in recent times, d charts are virtual tools helping evaluation of planetary strength.> > It was you who said predictive veses using navamsa is given in jatakabharanam and you

are not sure of other places , so, i did a corrective post to let people know, jatakabharanam contains predictive verses with no mention of sign. Sarawali had more informatiön, my effort is to let people know d charts should be used within scope of lagna chart, an exaltation in navamsa doesnt have those promises in the level that exaltation in lagna chart has.> > Hope it helps you.> > Utkal.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99@ > wrote:> >> > Good. Now that you yourself say that yogas in navamshas are scatterred over various classics which go to establish that yogas need be seen in divisional charts. Second, how is vargottama planet connected to a bhava. A planet is vargottama on attaining the same sign in navamsha or same bhava. Kindly clarifiy.> > > > regards,> > > > Mouji> >

> > --- On Tue, 10/13/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...>> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 11:52 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > pls do assume that i hve mansagri and i have studied it well. Check ur concept of bhava/rasi in navamsa wth concept of vargottama, there is answer.> > > > Yogas involving navamsas are scattered across classics.> > > > Regards,> > Utkal. > > > > ancient_ipndian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99@ > wrote:> > >> > > In this

case, I will also advise you to go through Maansaagri also. I was not mentioning about placement of planets in navamsha, I was mentioning about Yogas in Navamsha, which have been given in Jataka Bharanam. And moreover, Utkal ji, do we see in which sign a planet is going in navamsha or which bhava a planet is going. > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > Mouji> > > > > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > > > > utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...>> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:53 PM> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dear Manoj,> > > > > > Pls resd Sarawali also, True, JatakaBharanam gives limited insight like in the following shloka result for the first Navamsa of Lagna is given irrespective of the sign -> > > > > > "Vineeto Dharmshelascha SatyaVadi DridhaVratah, Vidyavyasan Sheelash Jayate Prathamamshake" .> > > > > > ************ ********* ********* *****> > > > > > But Sarawali Offers More, like for the First Navamsa of Aries it gives - "Aja Sansthan Mukhah SyanMeshhadyan Amshe Alpa Nasikang Bhujah... "> > > > > > That means native's face will resemble face of a goat, small nose and simple shoulders etc.> > > > > > Sarawali gives predictive text for all the Navamshas of all the signs.> > > > > > regards,> > >

Utkal> > > regards,> > > Utkal.> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99@ > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Shri Goel,> > > > �> > > > Jataka Bharnam is one book which gives some combinations and use of Divisional Charts. There is no text which defines Shad Bala as a predictive tool, except for one page in one of the books, am forgetting the name, will tell as soon as I remember, there is predictive use of Shada Bala defined and that too limited only to Cheshta Bala. If there is nothing written in the books about something but the method of preparing and casting is prescribed, thats not for nothing, it must mean something. Now its a different story altogether whether we understand it or not.> > > > �> > > > I will wait to hear out Dr. Kursija Sir. Because

through one of his mails addressed to Ms. Neelam Gupta, I came to know that he has been a teacher at the Institute I learnt my astrology, so a respected person for us.�As a teacher at Bhawan, perhaps he may throw some light by using his method of prediction and enlighten us all. I do agree with him that we all fail, and yes, we all fail, because an astrologer is not God.> > > > �> > > > best regards,> > > > �> > > > Mouji> > > > > > > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel@ .> wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel@ .>> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Date:

Monday, October 12, 2009, 2:34 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > �> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Mouji ji,> > > > As regard� the method of construction of HORA and TRISHAMSA charts,> > > > the following may be one of the possible reason:> > > > > > > > "The method of construction of� Hora and Trishamsa charts has a deep meaning,> > > > Hora chart indicate cosmic sustenance provided to native as such horas of Sun> > > > and Moon (the principal of Jiva) are only considered by BPHS.> > > > Trisamsa are based on material principle thus only five tara grahas were used."> > > > > > > > �Varaha Mihara Also advocated this method.> > > > These charts are constructed in other

ways also for different purposes.> > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > > > > > G. K. Goel> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > mouji99 > > > > Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:32:25 -0700> > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........> > > > > > > > �> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > > �> > > > I had posed the question as Dr. Kursija had said, why Sun and Moon have

not been accorded lordship in Trimshamsha. So I had asked him, why rest of the planets have not been given lordship in Hora. This is a basic thing that all planets do figure in all divisional charts, whether it is Trimshamsha or Hora. So I think, you misunderstood the statement of mine a bit.> > > > �> > > > best wishes,> > > > �> > > > Mouji> > > > > > > > --- On Mon, 10/12/09, sreesog <sreesog > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > sreesog <sreesog >> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:55 AM> > > > > > > > > >

> > �> > > > > > > > Dear Manoj ji,> > > > � Even in Horamsa (D-2) no planet is left out.> > > > � Just remember the Parasara quote - "Parivritti dwayam tesham meshado kremaso bhavet" (2 cycles from Aries onwards - through all signs - provides us sith Horamsaka signs/lords)> > > > � If you are not satisfied with the above words of Parasara, then there is a saravali quote with means the same; further Krishneeyam also has the same opinion.> > > > � In the Dwadasa varga (12 important multipls/divisions) system, Horamsa is found by multiplying the longitude with 2 and expunging the multipls of 360 deg.�> > > > � All the signs and planets have lordship over all the 12 major vargas - This is well evident from one Saravali quote; and this itself is the base for argument in favor of harmonics.> > >

> �> > > > � The system that considers Sun (Oja) and Moon (Ugma) only as Adhipas is Horadhipa used in the "Shad vargadhipa system" - that is usually used only to� assertain the strength of planets. In "Shadvargadhipa system" only Sun (Oja) and Moon(Ugma) are considered because there are only two types of Signs - Oja (Male) and Ugma (Female).> > > > Love and regards,> > > > Sreenadh> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Kursija ji,> > > > > �> > > > > Going by your analogy, kindly also think, why in Hora rest of the planets have been left out.> > > > > �> > > > > regards,> > > > > �> > > > > Mouji> >

> > >> > > > > --- On Fri, 10/9/09, S.C. Kursija sckursija@ . wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > S.C. Kursija sckursija@ .> > > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > Friday, October 9, 2009, 7:06 PM> > > > >> > > > > Dear Mouji and other respected members of the forum,> > > > > Generally I do not want to comment on any thread. I like to watch and read the ripples in the ocean and enjoy. But I like to put my opinion on the divisional chart.> > > > > Why the general astrologer dropped the casting of the divisional chart except a few� ?> > > > > Since the astrology is

being taught in the systematic way in schools and discovery of computer, the study of division chart is getting momentum,.> > > > > But any one have tried to think in deep that the construction of divisional chart is correct or not. For example take the dreshkana. The devata given by the sage Parashar, Narada, Agust and Durvas respectively fit in the classical method of divisional chart. Take trimshamsha D/30. the construction only with the five planets leaving the Sun and Moon is correct? Sun and Moon are lagna, body and mind, Without body and mind how one can study the native? that too for the character of women.> > > > > I have tried and compare the divisional chart constructing i classical method and cyclic order. I have find that the divisional chart in cyclic order give more accurate reflection or the disease and aristha of the native.> > > > > So please giving any challenge to any one one

should work hard and find the results on number of chart and place in the forum for discussion.> > > > > I do not wan t to hurt the feeling of any one. I apologize for the same. but I feel pain while going through the mails, so I have expressed my feeling> > > > > Love and regards> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > One peek at MSN India brings you up to speed with what's hot in the world today Drag n' drop> > > >> > >> >>