IndiaDivine.org

effects n results when 8th lord placed in 8th house.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,

THere is a saying in Kannada "Sankata bandaaga venkataramana". It means when you are in trouble, only then you say "venkataraman" i.e. the name of the tirupati lord. I have always observed and wondered why people, whenever they are on the "rise", when good things happen to them say, "I did this / that, and that is why this good thing happened" or "It is because of my hard work it happened" but when bad things happen it is always "God did not want it to happen". Similarly we lay all our failures at the feet of God "God did not will it". Rather one sided view .......don't you think? Regards,Anita--- On Sat, 8/8/09, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

Sreenadh <sreesog Re: effects n results when 8th lord placed in 8th house. Date: Saturday, 8 August, 2009, 3:53 PM

Dear Anita ji, It is because good and bad everything is part of life. If we cannot accept life as is we cannot accept astrology as well. Mostly it is not when encountered with good events that people approach astrologer, but in case of distress and bad events. If the astrologer himself lacks the strength of will and cannot face reality as is, how he is going to guide the qurrent? As I always used to say, it is not the subject that matters, but our own consciousness. Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R <ash.rsh55@.. .> wrote:>> Gentlemen,> Why are you discussing a MORBID topic like "death of wife" with such great enthusiam? Please stop and get on to a more cheerful topic. > Thanks,> Anita

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear Anita ji, You are right. Love and regards,Sreenadh , Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> THere is a saying in Kannada "Sankata bandaaga venkataramana". It means when you are in trouble, only then you say "venkataraman" i.e. the name of the tirupati lord. I have always observed and wondered why people, whenever they are on the "rise", when good things happen to them say, "I did this / that, and that is why this good thing happened" or "It is because of my hard work it happened" but when bad things happen it is always "God did not want it to happen". Similarly we lay all our failures at the feet of God "God did not will it". Rather one sided view .......don't you think? > Regards,> Anita>

Guest guest

||Jai Ramakrishna||

Dear Anitaji,

Very true!!!

People forget the grace of Almighty, during good times, but it is the grace of

almighty they look for, during bad patch. Perhaps, thats why Kunti asked for

" Dukkha " from Krishna, when Krishna asked to her for some blessings, as only

during bad times, one will remember God. Again, such things have been reiterated

by Kaviguru Ravindranath Tagore.

Our scriptures say " Karomi yad-yat sakalam parasmai narayanaya-iti

samarpayami " -however, are we really surrendering whatever we are doing?

It is because of EGO!!!We are just drowned in the *ocean* of ego, neck

deep--thats why, we forget the grace of God/or his forms through Human beings

during bad times.

I often heard people telling during bad times " God wanted it to be in this

way " ,likewise in their good times, " God must have wanted things to occur in this

way " !!!

Thank you,

Gaurav.

, Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji,

> THere is a saying in Kannada " Sankata bandaaga venkataramana " . It means when

you are in trouble, only then you say " venkataraman " i.e. the name of the

tirupati lord. I have always observed and wondered why people, whenever they are

on the " rise " , when good things happen to them say, " I did this / that, and that

is why this good thing happened " or " It is because of my hard work it happened "

but when bad things happen it is always " God did not want it to happen " .

Similarly we lay all our failures at the feet of God " God did not will it " .

Rather one sided view .......don't you think?

> Regards,

> Anita

>

> --- On Sat, 8/8/09, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

>

>

> Sreenadh <sreesog

> Re: effects n results when 8th lord placed

in 8th house.

>

> Saturday, 8 August, 2009, 3:53 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Anita ji,

>    It is because good and bad everything is part of life.  If we cannot accept

life as is we cannot accept astrology as well.  Mostly it is not when

encountered with good events that people approach astrologer, but in case of

distress and bad events. If the astrologer himself lacks the strength of will

and cannot face reality as is, how he is going to guide the qurrent?

>   As I always used to say, it is not the subject that matters, but our own

consciousness.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R <ash.rsh55@ .>

wrote:

> >

> > Gentlemen,

> > Why are you discussing a MORBID topic like " death of wife " with such great

enthusiam? Please stop and get on to a more cheerful topic.

> > Thanks,

> > Anita

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Buzz. http://in.buzz./

>

Guest guest

Dear Anita Ji, Gaurav Ji ,

Very thoughful words !!!

Also, God has a tough job. One one hand He/She has to ensure we all learn our lessons that we need to in this Life Time. Some of those lessons cannot be learned through pleasure. Pain as a teacher is inevitable. So, if He reduces our pain below a certain threshold, then maybe those lessons cannot be learnt effectively. Without Darkness we might never appreciate Light. Without Sadness, we would not appreciate Joy. If this Earth Life is so pleasurable and desireable, would we ever think of Salvation or Nirvana !!!

So some times, as a tough yet loving Task Master, the Divine allows us to make our mistakes and reap the results, without interference, so we can learn the lessons we came to learn.

I like the saying that says "All Prayers are Answered. Some times the Answer is No".

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

||Jai Ramakrishna||

Dear Manoj-ji,

//God has a tough job//

Perhaps, to us, it is tough, but for him-nothing is tough.A small story by

Ramakrishna[in Gospel of Ramakrishna]:

" Narada went to Goloka[Vishnu's abode] & found that he is passing an elephant

through the hole of the needle " [From Shreemt Bhagavatam].

Of course whatever we enjoy--good or bad--is a result of the Karmas of this

birth & past births--however, he is the controller of our energy " Ishwarah

sarvabhutaanaam Hriddeshe arjuna tisthati, bhramayan sarvabhutaani,

yantraarurani mayayaa " [shreemat Bhagavat Gita, Chapter 18].

Thank you,

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Anita Ji, Gaurav Ji ,

>

> Very thoughful words !!!

>

> Also, God has a tough job. One one hand He/She has to ensure we all learn our

lessons that we need to in this Life Time. Some of those lessons cannot be

learned through pleasure. Pain as a teacher is inevitable. So, if He reduces our

pain below a certain threshold, then maybe those lessons cannot be learnt

effectively. Without Darkness we might never appreciate Light. Without Sadness,

we would not appreciate Joy.  If this Earth Life is so pleasurable and

desireable, would we ever think of Salvation or Nirvana !!!

>

> So some times, as a tough yet loving Task Master, the Divine allows us to make

our mistakes and reap the results, without interference, so we can learn the

lessons we came to learn.

>

> I like the saying that says " All Prayers are Answered. Some times the Answer

is No " .

>

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> <gaurav.ghosh

>

> Sunday, August 9, 2009 7:03:37 AM

> Re: effects n results when 8th lord placed

in 8th house.

>

>  

> ||Jai Ramakrishna| |

> Dear Anitaji,

> Very true!!!

> People forget the grace of Almighty, during good times, but it is the grace of

almighty they look for, during bad patch. Perhaps, thats why Kunti asked for

" Dukkha " from Krishna, when Krishna asked to her for some blessings, as only

during bad times, one will remember God. Again, such things have been reiterated

by Kaviguru Ravindranath Tagore.

> Our scriptures say " Karomi yad-yat sakalam parasmai narayanaya-iti

samarpayami " -however, are we really surrendering whatever we are doing?

> It is because of EGO!!!We are just drowned in the *ocean* of ego, neck

deep--thats why, we forget the grace of God/or his forms through Human beings

during bad times.

> I often heard people telling during bad times " God wanted it to be in this

way " ,likewise in their good times, " God must have wanted things to occur in this

way " !!!

> Thank you,

> Gaurav.

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R <ash.rsh55@ ..>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > THere is a saying in Kannada " Sankata bandaaga venkataramana " . It means

when you are in trouble, only then you say " venkataraman " i.e. the name of the

tirupati lord. I have always observed and wondered why people, whenever they are

on the " rise " , when good things happen to them say, " I did this / that, and that

is why this good thing happened " or " It is because of my hard work it happened "

but when bad things happen it is always " God did not want it to happen " .

Similarly we lay all our failures at the feet of God " God did not will it " .

Rather one sided view .......don't you think?

> > Regards,

> > Anita

> >

> > --- On Sat, 8/8/09, Sreenadh <sreesog@ > wrote:

> >

> >

> > Sreenadh <sreesog@ >

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: effects n results when 8th lord

placed in 8th house.

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Saturday, 8 August, 2009, 3:53 PM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Anita ji,

> >    It is because good and bad everything is part of life.  If we cannot

accept life as is we cannot accept astrology as well.  Mostly it is not when

encountered with good events that people approach astrologer, but in case of

distress and bad events. If the astrologer himself lacks the strength of will

and cannot face reality as is, how he is going to guide the qurrent?

> >   As I always used to say, it is not the subject that matters, but our own

consciousness.

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R <ash.rsh55@ .>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Gentlemen,

> > > Why are you discussing a MORBID topic like " death of wife " with such great

enthusiam? Please stop and get on to a more cheerful topic.

> > > Thanks,

> > > Anita

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Buzz. http://in.buzz. /

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Gaurav Ji,

Yes. You are absolutely correct.

Regards,

-Manoj

<gaurav.ghosh Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2009 8:46:23 AM Re: effects n results when 8th lord placed in 8th house.

||Jai Ramakrishna| |Dear Manoj-ji,//God has a tough job//Perhaps, to us, it is tough, but for him-nothing is tough.A small story by Ramakrishna[ in Gospel of Ramakrishna] :"Narada went to Goloka[Vishnu' s abode] & found that he is passing an elephant through the hole of the needle"[From Shreemt Bhagavatam].Of course whatever we enjoy--good or bad--is a result of the Karmas of this birth & past births--however, he is the controller of our energy "Ishwarah sarvabhutaanaam Hriddeshe arjuna tisthati, bhramayan sarvabhutaani, yantraarurani mayayaa"[shreemat Bhagavat Gita, Chapter 18].Thank you,.ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Anita Ji, Gaurav Ji ,> >

Very thoughful words !!!> > Also, God has a tough job. One one hand He/She has to ensure we all learn our lessons that we need to in this Life Time. Some of those lessons cannot be learned through pleasure. Pain as a teacher is inevitable. So, if He reduces our pain below a certain threshold, then maybe those lessons cannot be learnt effectively. Without Darkness we might never appreciate Light. Without Sadness, we would not appreciate Joy. If this Earth Life is so pleasurable and desireable, would we ever think of Salvation or Nirvana !!!> > So some times, as a tough yet loving Task Master, the Divine allows us to make our mistakes and reap the results, without interference, so we can learn the lessons we came to learn.> > I like the saying that says "All Prayers are Answered. Some times the Answer is No".> > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > >

> ____________ _________ _________ __> <gaurav.ghosh@ ...>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, August 9, 2009 7:03:37 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: effects n results when 8th lord placed in 8th house.> > > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> Dear Anitaji,> Very true!!!> People forget the grace of Almighty, during good times, but it is the grace of almighty they look for, during bad patch. Perhaps, thats why Kunti asked for "Dukkha" from Krishna, when Krishna asked to her for some blessings, as only during bad times, one will remember God. Again, such things have been reiterated by Kaviguru Ravindranath Tagore.> Our scriptures say "Karomi yad-yat sakalam parasmai

narayanaya-iti samarpayami" -however, are we really surrendering whatever we are doing?> It is because of EGO!!!We are just drowned in the *ocean* of ego, neck deep--thats why, we forget the grace of God/or his forms through Human beings during bad times.> I often heard people telling during bad times "God wanted it to be in this way",likewise in their good times, "God must have wanted things to occur in this way"!!!> Thank you,> Gaurav.> ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R <ash.rsh55@ ..> wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > THere is a saying in Kannada "Sankata bandaaga venkataramana" . It means when you are in trouble, only then you say "venkataraman" i.e. the name of the tirupati lord. I have always observed and wondered why people, whenever they are on the "rise", when good things happen to them say, "I did this / that, and that is why this good thing

happened" or "It is because of my hard work it happened" but when bad things happen it is always "God did not want it to happen". Similarly we lay all our failures at the feet of God "God did not will it". Rather one sided view .......don't you think?> > Regards,> > Anita> >> > --- On Sat, 8/8/09, Sreenadh <sreesog@ > wrote:> >> >> > Sreenadh <sreesog@ >> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: effects n results when 8th lord placed in 8th house.> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Saturday, 8 August, 2009, 3:53 PM> >> >> > > >> >> >> > Dear Anita ji,> > It is because good and bad everything is part of life. If we cannot accept life as is we cannot accept astrology as well. Mostly it is not when

encountered with good events that people approach astrologer, but in case of distress and bad events. If the astrologer himself lacks the strength of will and cannot face reality as is, how he is going to guide the qurrent?> > As I always used to say, it is not the subject that matters, but our own consciousness.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R <ash.rsh55@ .> wrote:> > >> > > Gentlemen,> > > Why are you discussing a MORBID topic like "death of wife" with such great enthusiam? Please stop and get on to a more cheerful topic.> > > Thanks,> > > Anita> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>

>> > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. /> >>

Guest guest

Dear Gaurav ji, Manoj ji,Jains believe that there is no God! Well, don’t get scandalised, their Teerthankaras are not supposed to be Gods!Whatever we choose to call God, according to them is an eternal law of universe.

We may think of it as some great virtual computerised system (not hard to imagine in our modern reality), and we all come with our little CPUs and drives, and certainly mobile connections too!So everything is taken care of as per LAW, call it LAW of KARMA then! Deeds?

Just a thought! Think about it!RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear friends,

God is not the Doer. We are.

The pains or the Pleasures do not come to us from Gods end. they come to

us only from our own Actions. We are ordinary, and this law works for

us Ordinary people.

God will never want pain for Us. Because We are just a part of Him, atma

of the Parmatma. He is not a Foolish Being to allow Pain to himself. But

He has given is independent identities to do Karmas, to rape young women

or Feed these Outcasted women of society and become Father to them, and

these actions are just what make us enjoy or suffer and He has got

nothing to do with the results of our actions. Those who do not

understand this, I can cite the relevant Shloka from Bhagavad Gito for

further understanding. Actually the Law of Nature works and gives us

enjoymnets, pleasures or pains.

BUT, in cases where the human beings have brought themselves to some

spiritual elevation (Like Meera Bai, Tulsidasa, Sudama etc.) due to

their Bhakti, Shraddha, Japa, or Yoga, for them God certainly goes

overboard in helping and providing them the extreme pleasure of bliss,

which is nothing comparable to the momentary bliss which one attains in

union of sex with a partner.

Anybody to contradict the above ? I am ready to argue.

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji,

I tend to agree with you, but, may be I am biased since I have a more Advaitic view. So, yes, it makes sense because once the Boss, the CEO of the Universe, visible and invisble, puts all the laws in to place, then the laws have cause and effect and hence there is no need for him to interfere. Action and reaction take care of things.

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2009 9:08:41 AMRe: Re: effects n results when 8th lord placed in 8th house.

Dear Gaurav ji, Manoj ji,Jains believe that there is no God! Well, don’t get scandalised, their Teerthankaras are not supposed to be Gods!Whatever we choose to call God, according to them is an eternal law of universe.We may think of it as some great virtual computerised system (not hard to imagine in our modern reality), and we all come with our little CPUs and drives, and certainly mobile connections too!So everything is taken care of as per LAW, call it LAW of KARMA then! Deeds?Just a thought! Think about it!RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,Namaskar !//The pains or the Pleasures do not come to us from Gods end. they come to us only from our own Actions.//Very True !!One interesting thing i want to tell you, the term 'Karma' is the hot word in Western world.Now they have developed the technique called "Worming Technique" to shift the present result of past karma if the present result of past karma is undesirable. WOW [ Krsna will surely be happy to see this advancement :)]Here are some extract :<==Karma is a force produced by your own consciousness as your past-actions reach from that past (and future for that matter, however we will not be discussing future karma in this chapter) to influence the choices that you make in the present. Karma acts as a policeman to insure that you learn the lessons of existence and don't forget -- too easily -- the path walked. Karma evens out your evolution so that life-extremes are brought back to the middle ground.............The Worming Technique is specifically designed to help you with this shift into more desirable probabilities with more desirable karmic-waves. However, before beginning the Worming process, you need to be aware of just what it is that you are going backward in time to change. Your reality-mirror is just the gadget to help you here. It will indicate the karma that is acting upon you by your perceived reality being slanted toward the direction of the karmic-wave. Look into your reality-mirror for those things that are very prevalent that you do not like -- especially if those things are behaviors of which you are guilty of using at one time or another. For example, you may have been selfish with possessions in the past, keeping them to yourself, even when you did not need them any longer. Now, in your present, your reality-mirror may be filled with people who all seem to be possession-selfish. Furthermore, people may be directly selfish back to you, despite your present good nature toward them. These signs show clearly that a karmic-wave is acting upon you. In this case, you can use the Worming Technique to deworm your reality of that karmic-wave. ==>For more details link is http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/rc4/hrc4-05.shtmlKeep enjoy reading,Have FunVijay GoelJaipur. , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear friends,> > God is not the Doer. We are.> > The pains or the Pleasures do not come to us from Gods end. they come to> us only from our own Actions. We are ordinary, and this law works for> us Ordinary people.> > God will never want pain for Us. Because We are just a part of Him, atma> of the Parmatma. He is not a Foolish Being to allow Pain to himself. But> He has given is independent identities to do Karmas, to rape young women> or Feed these Outcasted women of society and become Father to them, and> these actions are just what make us enjoy or suffer and He has got> nothing to do with the results of our actions. Those who do not> understand this, I can cite the relevant Shloka from Bhagavad Gito for> further understanding. Actually the Law of Nature works and gives us> enjoymnets, pleasures or pains.> > BUT, in cases where the human beings have brought themselves to some> spiritual elevation (Like Meera Bai, Tulsidasa, Sudama etc.) due to> their Bhakti, Shraddha, Japa, or Yoga, for them God certainly goes> overboard in helping and providing them the extreme pleasure of bliss,> which is nothing comparable to the momentary bliss which one attains in> union of sex with a partner.> > Anybody to contradict the above ? I am ready to argue.> > Bhaskar.>

Dear Manoj ji, The laws - as we know it today - are applicable at our plane o time frame only. In the advaitic plane there cannot be any law. Advaitic plane is the one where Law, Law giver, and the things that obey law becomes ONE. This is very reason for non-existence of LAWS in advaitic plane; advaitic plane cannot have laws! But in our plane of existence universal laws do apply and thus advaita DO NOT apply. Thus advaita will and can only remain theory in our plane of existence and can never be practiced or experienced. Love and regards,Sreenadh , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Neelam Ji,> > I tend to agree with you, but, may be I am biased since I have a more Advaitic view. So, yes, it makes sense because once the Boss, the CEO of the Universe, visible and invisble, puts all the laws in to place, then the laws have cause and effect and hence there is no need for him to interfere. Action and reaction take care of things.>  > Regards,>  -Manoj>  > > > > > ________________________________> neelam gupta neelamgupta07 > Sunday, August 9, 2009 9:08:41 AM> Re: Re: effects n results when 8th lord placed in 8th house.> >  > Dear Gaurav ji, Manoj ji,> > Jains believe that there is no God! Well, don’t get scandalised, their Teerthankaras are not supposed to be Gods!> > Whatever we choose to call God, according to them is an eternal law of universe.> > We may think of it as some great virtual computerised system (not hard to imagine in our modern reality), and we all come with our little CPUs and drives, and certainly mobile connections too!> > So everything is taken care of as per LAW, call it LAW of KARMA then! Deeds?> > Just a thought! Think about it!> > Regards> Neelam>

Dear Manoj ji,The last sentence of your mail almost made my eyes pop out of my head. Never had that thought before. Man, was that statement LOADED.Thanks for putting it in the right way.Regards,Anita--- On Sun, 9/8/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Re: effects n results when 8th lord placed in 8th house. Date: Sunday, 9 August, 2009, 2:51 PM

Dear Anita Ji, Gaurav Ji ,

Very thoughful words !!!

Also, God has a tough job. One one hand He/She has to ensure we all learn our lessons that we need to in this Life Time. Some of those lessons cannot be learned through pleasure. Pain as a teacher is inevitable. So, if He reduces our pain below a certain threshold, then maybe those lessons cannot be learnt effectively. Without Darkness we might never appreciate Light. Without Sadness, we would not appreciate Joy. If this Earth Life is so pleasurable and desireable, would we ever think of Salvation or Nirvana !!!

So some times, as a tough yet loving Task Master, the Divine allows us to make our mistakes and reap the results, without interference, so we can learn the lessons we came to learn.

I like the saying that says "All Prayers are Answered. Some times the Answer is No".

Regards,

-Manoj

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Dear Goel ji,

Namaste.

These days one can see anything and hear anything and read anything

,written by just anybody, who wants to become a somebody.

Last evening I was searching for Free Download for Ramayana Stotra on

the Net, and wherever it was written free download I clicked and found

that nothing was free, and one had to pay something. All Foreign sites.

At least they must be grateful to us that they are able to earn money

from our epics Ramayana and Mahabharata, but should not mention " free "

when they are not doing so.

The word " Karma " and " Yoga " has come to the West from Indian regions and

culture, but like we have oyr black sheeps, even they too have on their

territories. They will teach " Levitaional Meditation " where they will

make people jump on their asanas and call it levitation,( when actually

levitation is not for ordinary Meditators but can only come from many

years of experience and when the meditating person becomes very light so

as to oppose the laws of gravity when he gains intense communion with

the Lord. ). They will have 1-2 days worshops on Kundalini awakening,

when we know that this is not possible unless one is ready with

prerequisites of Yama, Niyama and abstinence and also indulgements in

the religious code of living. But these huts will claim to awaken the

Kundalini.

Now this article ( I am not going to spend my valuable time in reading

it, just glanced over it respecting you) if it says that they can shift

the results of a persons Karmas here and there, then I must say they are

the most foolish people in the world, and acting most foolish, and will

attract the most foolish too as clients to their claims. How is this

possible exceot for the Highly unreachable and uttainable for audience

" Yogis " ? And Yogis do they advertise like this on websites. These

poeople will suffer very much in time to come for playing with people

and trying to claim that they can change the course of nature.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " Vijay Goel "

<goyalvj wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji,

>

> Namaskar !

>

> //The pains or the Pleasures do not come to us from Gods end. they

come

> to us only from our own Actions.//

>

> Very True !!

>

> One interesting thing i want to tell you, the term 'Karma' is the hot

> word in Western world.

>

> Now they have developed the technique called " Worming Technique " to

> shift the present result of past karma if the present result of past

> karma is undesirable. WOW [ Krsna will surely be happy to see this

> advancement :)]

>

> Here are some extract :

> <==

> Karma is a force produced by your own consciousness as your

past-actions

> reach from that past (and future for that matter, however we will not

> be discussing future karma in this chapter) to influence the choices

> that you make in the present. Karma acts as a policeman to insure

> that you learn the lessons of existence and don't forget -- too

> easily -- the path walked. Karma evens out your evolution so that

> life-extremes are brought back to the middle ground.............

>

> The Worming Technique is specifically designed to help you with this

> shift into more desirable probabilities with more desirable

> karmic-waves. However, before beginning the Worming process, you need

> to be aware of just what it is that you are going backward in time to

> change. Your reality-mirror is just the gadget to help you here. It

> will indicate the karma that is acting upon you by your perceived

> reality being slanted toward the direction of the karmic-wave. Look

> into your reality-mirror for those things that are very prevalent that

> you do not like -- especially if those things are behaviors of which

you

> are guilty of using at one time or another. For example, you may have

> been selfish with possessions in the past, keeping them to yourself,

> even when you did not need them any longer. Now, in your present,

> your reality-mirror may be filled with people who all seem to be

> possession-selfish. Furthermore, people may be directly selfish back

> to you, despite your present good nature toward them. These signs

> show clearly that a karmic-wave is acting upon you. In this case, you

> can use the Worming Technique to deworm your reality of that

> karmic-wave.

> ==>

> For more details link is

>

> http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/rc4/hrc4-05.shtml

>

> Keep enjoy reading,

>

> Have Fun

>

> Vijay Goel

> Jaipur.

>

> , " Bhaskar "

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear friends,

> >

> > God is not the Doer. We are.

> >

> > The pains or the Pleasures do not come to us from Gods end. they

come

> to

> > us only from our own Actions. We are ordinary, and this law works

for

> > us Ordinary people.

> >

> > God will never want pain for Us. Because We are just a part of Him,

> atma

> > of the Parmatma. He is not a Foolish Being to allow Pain to himself.

> But

> > He has given is independent identities to do Karmas, to rape young

> women

> > or Feed these Outcasted women of society and become Father to them,

> and

> > these actions are just what make us enjoy or suffer and He has got

> > nothing to do with the results of our actions. Those who do not

> > understand this, I can cite the relevant Shloka from Bhagavad Gito

for

> > further understanding. Actually the Law of Nature works and gives us

> > enjoymnets, pleasures or pains.

> >

> > BUT, in cases where the human beings have brought themselves to some

> > spiritual elevation (Like Meera Bai, Tulsidasa, Sudama etc.) due to

> > their Bhakti, Shraddha, Japa, or Yoga, for them God certainly goes

> > overboard in helping and providing them the extreme pleasure of

bliss,

> > which is nothing comparable to the momentary bliss which one attains

> in

> > union of sex with a partner.

> >

> > Anybody to contradict the above ? I am ready to argue.

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

>

Respected Bhaskerji,

Hello !

//if it says that they can shift the results of a persons Karmas here and there,

then I must say they are the most foolish people in the world, and acting most

foolish, and will attract the most foolish too as clients to their claims//

Ha ha :) Right !

This is how our cultural heritage is misused and than abused and comes in the

category of thugs due to some selfish people.

This is what happening with astrology and all related sciences.

Krsna is watching and he knows better to run this world !

Thankyou,

Best Wishes,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Goel ji,

>

> Namaste.

>

> These days one can see anything and hear anything and read anything

> ,written by just anybody, who wants to become a somebody.

>

> Last evening I was searching for Free Download for Ramayana Stotra on

> the Net, and wherever it was written free download I clicked and found

> that nothing was free, and one had to pay something. All Foreign sites.

> At least they must be grateful to us that they are able to earn money

> from our epics Ramayana and Mahabharata, but should not mention " free "

> when they are not doing so.

>

> The word " Karma " and " Yoga " has come to the West from Indian regions and

> culture, but like we have oyr black sheeps, even they too have on their

> territories. They will teach " Levitaional Meditation " where they will

> make people jump on their asanas and call it levitation,( when actually

> levitation is not for ordinary Meditators but can only come from many

> years of experience and when the meditating person becomes very light so

> as to oppose the laws of gravity when he gains intense communion with

> the Lord. ). They will have 1-2 days worshops on Kundalini awakening,

> when we know that this is not possible unless one is ready with

> prerequisites of Yama, Niyama and abstinence and also indulgements in

> the religious code of living. But these huts will claim to awaken the

> Kundalini.

>

> Now this article ( I am not going to spend my valuable time in reading

> it, just glanced over it respecting you) if it says that they can shift

> the results of a persons Karmas here and there, then I must say they are

> the most foolish people in the world, and acting most foolish, and will

> attract the most foolish too as clients to their claims. How is this

> possible exceot for the Highly unreachable and uttainable for audience

> " Yogis " ? And Yogis do they advertise like this on websites. These

> poeople will suffer very much in time to come for playing with people

> and trying to claim that they can change the course of nature.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , " Vijay Goel "

> <goyalvj@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskarji,

> >

> > Namaskar !

> >

> > //The pains or the Pleasures do not come to us from Gods end. they

> come

> > to us only from our own Actions.//

> >

> > Very True !!

> >

> > One interesting thing i want to tell you, the term 'Karma' is the hot

> > word in Western world.

> >

> > Now they have developed the technique called " Worming Technique " to

> > shift the present result of past karma if the present result of past

> > karma is undesirable. WOW [ Krsna will surely be happy to see this

> > advancement :)]

> >

> > Here are some extract :

> > <==

> > Karma is a force produced by your own consciousness as your

> past-actions

> > reach from that past (and future for that matter, however we will not

> > be discussing future karma in this chapter) to influence the choices

> > that you make in the present. Karma acts as a policeman to insure

> > that you learn the lessons of existence and don't forget -- too

> > easily -- the path walked. Karma evens out your evolution so that

> > life-extremes are brought back to the middle ground.............

> >

> > The Worming Technique is specifically designed to help you with this

> > shift into more desirable probabilities with more desirable

> > karmic-waves. However, before beginning the Worming process, you need

> > to be aware of just what it is that you are going backward in time to

> > change. Your reality-mirror is just the gadget to help you here. It

> > will indicate the karma that is acting upon you by your perceived

> > reality being slanted toward the direction of the karmic-wave. Look

> > into your reality-mirror for those things that are very prevalent that

> > you do not like -- especially if those things are behaviors of which

> you

> > are guilty of using at one time or another. For example, you may have

> > been selfish with possessions in the past, keeping them to yourself,

> > even when you did not need them any longer. Now, in your present,

> > your reality-mirror may be filled with people who all seem to be

> > possession-selfish. Furthermore, people may be directly selfish back

> > to you, despite your present good nature toward them. These signs

> > show clearly that a karmic-wave is acting upon you. In this case, you

> > can use the Worming Technique to deworm your reality of that

> > karmic-wave.

> > ==>

> > For more details link is

> >

> > http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/rc4/hrc4-05.shtml

> >

> > Keep enjoy reading,

> >

> > Have Fun

> >

> > Vijay Goel

> > Jaipur.

> >

> > , " Bhaskar "

> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear friends,

> > >

> > > God is not the Doer. We are.

> > >

> > > The pains or the Pleasures do not come to us from Gods end. they

> come

> > to

> > > us only from our own Actions. We are ordinary, and this law works

> for

> > > us Ordinary people.

> > >

> > > God will never want pain for Us. Because We are just a part of Him,

> > atma

> > > of the Parmatma. He is not a Foolish Being to allow Pain to himself.

> > But

> > > He has given is independent identities to do Karmas, to rape young

> > women

> > > or Feed these Outcasted women of society and become Father to them,

> > and

> > > these actions are just what make us enjoy or suffer and He has got

> > > nothing to do with the results of our actions. Those who do not

> > > understand this, I can cite the relevant Shloka from Bhagavad Gito

> for

> > > further understanding. Actually the Law of Nature works and gives us

> > > enjoymnets, pleasures or pains.

> > >

> > > BUT, in cases where the human beings have brought themselves to some

> > > spiritual elevation (Like Meera Bai, Tulsidasa, Sudama etc.) due to

> > > their Bhakti, Shraddha, Japa, or Yoga, for them God certainly goes

> > > overboard in helping and providing them the extreme pleasure of

> bliss,

> > > which is nothing comparable to the momentary bliss which one attains

> > in

> > > union of sex with a partner.

> > >

> > > Anybody to contradict the above ? I am ready to argue.

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> >

>

Dear Bhaskar ji, You could have searched for Ramayana link in this group itself first! The link to Valimiki Ramayana is available in the "E-Books" folder within the links section of this group for long. The link is: http://www.valmikiramayan.net/Please take time to explore the links and files section of the group occasionally; You will find many things which you might have searched for or interested in for sure. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Goel ji,> > Namaste.> > These days one can see anything and hear anything and read anything> ,written by just anybody, who wants to become a somebody.> > Last evening I was searching for Free Download for Ramayana Stotra on> the Net, and wherever it was written free download I clicked and found> that nothing was free, and one had to pay something. All Foreign sites.> At least they must be grateful to us that they are able to earn money> from our epics Ramayana and Mahabharata, but should not mention "free"> when they are not doing so.> > The word "Karma" and "Yoga" has come to the West from Indian regions and> culture, but like we have oyr black sheeps, even they too have on their> territories. They will teach "Levitaional Meditation" where they will> make people jump on their asanas and call it levitation,( when actually> levitation is not for ordinary Meditators but can only come from many> years of experience and when the meditating person becomes very light so> as to oppose the laws of gravity when he gains intense communion with> the Lord. ). They will have 1-2 days worshops on Kundalini awakening,> when we know that this is not possible unless one is ready with> prerequisites of Yama, Niyama and abstinence and also indulgements in> the religious code of living. But these huts will claim to awaken the> Kundalini.> > Now this article ( I am not going to spend my valuable time in reading> it, just glanced over it respecting you) if it says that they can shift> the results of a persons Karmas here and there, then I must say they are> the most foolish people in the world, and acting most foolish, and will> attract the most foolish too as clients to their claims. How is this> possible exceot for the Highly unreachable and uttainable for audience> "Yogis"? And Yogis do they advertise like this on websites. These> poeople will suffer very much in time to come for playing with people> and trying to claim that they can change the course of nature.> > regards/Bhaskar.

Dear Sreenadh ji,

Thanks for informing be about this, but My wife was reciting the

" Tulsidasa Ramayana " these days, and certain times when she does not

understand the meaning of the shlokas, I wanted to help her with the

same.

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

, " Sreenadh "

<sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

> You could have searched for Ramayana link in this group itself first!

> [:)] The link to Valimiki Ramayana is available in the " E-Books "

folder

> within the links section of this group for long. [:)]

> The link is: http://www.valmikiramayan.net/

> <http://www.valmikiramayan.net/>

> Please take time to explore the links and files section of the group

> occasionally; You will find many things which you might have searched

> for or interested in for sure. [:)]

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " Bhaskar "

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Goel ji,

> >

> > Namaste.

> >

> > These days one can see anything and hear anything and read anything

> > ,written by just anybody, who wants to become a somebody.

> >

> > Last evening I was searching for Free Download for Ramayana Stotra

on

> > the Net, and wherever it was written free download I clicked and

found

> > that nothing was free, and one had to pay something. All Foreign

> sites.

> > At least they must be grateful to us that they are able to earn

money

> > from our epics Ramayana and Mahabharata, but should not mention

" free "

> > when they are not doing so.

> >

> > The word " Karma " and " Yoga " has come to the West from Indian regions

> and

> > culture, but like we have oyr black sheeps, even they too have on

> their

> > territories. They will teach " Levitaional Meditation " where they

will

> > make people jump on their asanas and call it levitation,( when

> actually

> > levitation is not for ordinary Meditators but can only come from

many

> > years of experience and when the meditating person becomes very

light

> so

> > as to oppose the laws of gravity when he gains intense communion

with

> > the Lord. ). They will have 1-2 days worshops on Kundalini

awakening,

> > when we know that this is not possible unless one is ready with

> > prerequisites of Yama, Niyama and abstinence and also indulgements

in

> > the religious code of living. But these huts will claim to awaken

the

> > Kundalini.

> >

> > Now this article ( I am not going to spend my valuable time in

reading

> > it, just glanced over it respecting you) if it says that they can

> shift

> > the results of a persons Karmas here and there, then I must say they

> are

> > the most foolish people in the world, and acting most foolish, and

> will

> > attract the most foolish too as clients to their claims. How is this

> > possible exceot for the Highly unreachable and uttainable for

audience

> > " Yogis " ? And Yogis do they advertise like this on websites. These

> > poeople will suffer very much in time to come for playing with

people

> > and trying to claim that they can change the course of nature.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

>

Dear Manoj ji,

good post.

Regards,

gopi. , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Anita Ji,> > The beautiful pointers Sreenadh Ji gave for "death of spouse" are very important examples to be studied very deeply. You can see how many questions have come out of it. Till date I never thought that 5L in 7H or 7L in 5H can cause separation, I was not aware of method of calculating Mandi or the importance of the dispositor of Mandi.> > Also same techniques could be extended to other matters as well. For example:> > A Benefic placed in the 5H, aspected by another benefic, unaspected by any malefic can lead to birth of a healthy child.> > So, if you want happy story then please "reverse" the rules and you will get happy stories instead of morbid ones .> > So we could say if 7H is occupied by a benefic, aspected by another benefic, unaspected by any malefic, will give a healthy spouse and a happy marriage . If such a planet is also placed in vargas of benefic planets, the result is even better. If the aspecting planets and the planet in the 7H also disposit other benefics, even better. If the said benefics also turn out to be functional benefics, such marriages are made in heaven and enjoyed on Earth..> > But Anita Ji, problem is:> Jupiter, Venus, Moon, Mercury Vs Saturn, Mars, Rahu, Ketu, Sun.> On top of this both Moon and Me are not dependable because in the presence of Thugs, they behave like Thugs.> > So in some charts, the equation becomes:> > Jupiter, Venus Vs Saturn, Mars, Rahu, Ketu, Sun, Moon, Mercury> > So either way you look, Bad guys out number the Good Guys !!! Reality Bites !!!> > > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > ________________________________> Anita R ash.rsh55 > Friday, August 7, 2009 10:07:35 PM> Re: Re: effects n results when 8th lord placed in 8th house.> > > Gentlemen,> Why are you discussing a MORBID topic like "death of wife" with such great enthusiam? Please stop and get on to a more cheerful topic.> Thanks,> Anita> > --- On Fri, 7/8/09, Sreenadh sreesog > wrote:> > > >Sreenadh sreesog >> >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: effects n results when 8th lord placed in 8th house.> >ancient_indian_ astrology> >Friday, 7 August, 2009, 3:34 PM> >> >> > > >Dear Ash ji,> > Thanks for the informative mail.> >Love and regards,> >Sreenadh> >> >ancient_indian_ astrology, "Ash's Corner@" kas@ wrote:> >>> >> Dear Sreenadh ji,> >>> >> Thank you for your mail.> >>> >> What I am saying and what you are saying based on quotes given in this mail> >> are not any different. I am giving my comments below yours in RED.> >>> >>> >>> >> Cheers !!!> >> Ash -> <http://www.ashtro. ca/> http://www.ashtro. ca> >>> >> ancient_indian_ astrology> >> [ancient_ indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of Sreenadh> >> Wednesday August 5, 2009 2:22 AM> >> ancient_indian_ astrology> >> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: effects n results when 8th lord> >> placed in 8th house.> >>> >>> >> Dear Ash ji,> >> Thanks for the informative post. As per traditional astrology -> >> * A weak 8th house (i.e. a weak, debilitated or combusted 8th lord along> >> with malefic aspects on 8th) indicate suicidal tendencies - In natal chart> >> and prashana the same can indicate suicide. Here the death is self> >> inflicted.> >> Ash : What I am saying is that IN GENERAL when 8th house is weak, it means> >> that the native's individuality is very weak. This is the basic point.> >> There after applying psychology to deduce what that can mean. One way to> >> look at it is that a weak person might resort to committing suicide provided> >> other factors support the same. Prashna is application using the "birth of> >> a question" instead of "birth of a native", so Prashna is application of> >> Jyotish to a "question" and limited to the question only. The Prashna> >> question must be very specific. If a person asks about inheritance in the> >> Prashna then the result will be different interpretation of 8th house> >> matter.> >>> >> * A strong 8th house (i.e. strong, in own house or exalted 8th lord) with> >> strong malefic aspects and combination indicating danger can indicate death> >> inflicted by external causes - i.e. it could be accident, murder etc.> >> Ash: A strong 8th house (sign, combustion, AV (yogas) all studied together),> >> means that is converse of the above. A person when face under adverse> >> conditions might not give up so easily. He might struggle to overcome the> >> difficult situation. So in GENERAL death will be of some other cause which> >> is not suicide or SELF (Karak for 1st) inflicted.> >>> >> * A strong 8th house with benefic aspects on 8th indicate longevity and> >> survival even in face of danger.> >> Ash : Basic point in KAS is that when any planet Aspects House A, B or C> >> i.e. if we are talking of 8th house as the house under focus, then if any> >> planet aspects 3rd house (A), 8th house (B) or 12th house © then those> >> planets will not be capable to give the result, their samdharmi can step in.> >> So, Now if a Benefic (Ju, Ve, Me, Mo) i.e. natural benefics have GENERALLY> >> more than 4 bindus, in their SAV, then those planets if they ASPECT 8th> >> house then they cannot give the result themselves. So mostly they cannot> >> give their result in the MD. Venus has 20 years in Vim dasha and Ju and Me> >> also have very long MD's so if they cannot give death and will only give> >> struggle then as the adage goes, what does not kill u will only make u> >> stronger :-) So again what I am saying and what "Traditional Jyotish" is> >> very much the same.> >> Now, touching a bit of KAS here, when we compute the TOTAL POWER of A planet> >> for any house, then we already have considered> >> 1) The yogas (based on relative positioning of planets)> >> 2) Upchay house (A, B, C)> >> 3) Considering Parasparakaraka (Mutual Significators) or 4:10> >> relationship> >> 4) Give special status to 6th and 10th lords (D and E) by adding 5> >> points> >> 5) Aspect on House A, B ,C (so in this case, 8th, 3rd and 12th)> >> 6) Aspect on Lords of A, B and C (based on individual chart)> >> 7) We find that for all 7 planets.> >> 8) We can only get SAV once we know all 7 planets and their relative> >> positioning from each other and lagna.> >> After doing all the above we get the summation of the POWER, so all the> >> angles are covered.> >> These are all standard rules ser per classics.> >>> >> * When the 8th house is moderately strong - the final result will much> >> depend on environment and influences.> >> Ash: In KAS we can get power in numerical format. So the strongest power> >> planet can give death or 1st or 5th lord antra. For natural death, KARAK is> >> important and so is Mool Karak so 3rd lord and 10th lord, natural 3rd is Me> >> and Natural 10th is Shani.> >> It is also said that a person with a very powerful 10th house can have iccha> >> mrytu. Basic logic is that even if a person is dying, if he is not loosing> >> his will power and he is fighting then he can be saved or he or she will not> >> give up easily.> >> Transits is important for environment and that is considered also via daily> >> points.> >> I have written an article on Death the ultimate truth in which I have done> >> this study.> >> Also a chart of Souvik dutta's list closure (death) was done by me on this> >> list. That must be in the archives. Same rules have been used.> >>> >> Note: "Strength of 8th house" can for the sake of simplicity can be> >> interpreted as "strength of 8th lord itself". But as per "Hora swami gurunja> >> veekshita yuta" sloka of Brihatjjataka, aspect of house lord, Jupiter and> >> Mercury can also import "strength to a house"; Further the house lord going> >> to Upachaya (3-6-10-11) from that house also increases the "strength of the> >> house" (as per the sloka "lagna lagnapatau balena sahite...... ....).> >> Love and regards,> >> Sreenadh> >> Ash: Yes, thank for clarifying this, I am also considering the strength as> >> per Ashtakavarg therefore I am considering the yogas and then to get the> >> final power I use the rules listed above to get a more detailed picture.> >> Regarding your point of Guru and Mercury, aspecting a House, then as I said,> >> if Guru and Mercury aspect 8th house then these planets cannot give death,> >> therefore 16 years MD of Ju and 17 years get added (barring exceptions).> >> Similarly Venus if it aspects then 20 years. Benefics have very long MD's .> >>> >> > ________________________________> Looking for local information? Find it on Local>