IndiaDivine.org

Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,

We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and Saturn are separative and function poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? But what about when these malefics are Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in 7H in Libra? Does Sun in 7 in Aries give a very confident yet dominant partner and hence the Native benefits because he/she is able to deal well with that strong partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older looking or mature partner who is dependable and hence the relationship/marriage is long lasting?

Does any one have examples of such charts where some one also ran/is running the Dasha of such a planet? Any comments?

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Manoj,

//Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older looking or mature

partner who is dependable and hence the relationship/marriage is long lasting?//

I have a chart of a male where Saturn is in Libra 7H. The wife of this person

is mature and dependable, but not older looking or older. But she has a well

built physique. In fact, she is 5 years younger to this native. They have a very

good normal relationship. They got married in Sa-Sa-Ra-Sa.

If you are interested, let me give you his birth data.

Natal Chart

April 1, 1954

Time: 8:10:00

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 79 E 50' 00 " , 6 N 55' 00 "

Colombo, Sri Lanka

blessings,

Renu

>

> Dear All,

>

> We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and Saturn are separative and function

poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? But what about when these malefics are

Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in 7H in Libra? Does Sun in 7 in Aries give a

very confident yet dominant partner and hence the Native benefits because he/she

is able to deal well with that strong partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give,

may be an older or older looking or mature partner who is dependable and hence

the relationship/marriage is long lasting?

>

> Does any one have examples of such charts where some one also ran/is running

the Dasha of such a planet? Any comments?

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>

Guest guest

Dear Renu ji Thanks for the chart any idea how was his sat dasa as vakra malefics dasa was also one of our discussion points also let me know how far correct is his birth time as in navamsa Lagna changes also if u hav exact day of marriage and his wife's chart it is highly appreciablergrds sunil nair , "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Manoj,> > //Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older looking or mature partner who is dependable and hence the relationship/marriage is long lasting?//> > I have a chart of a male where Saturn is in Libra 7H. The wife of this person is mature and dependable, but not older looking or older. But she has a well built physique. In fact, she is 5 years younger to this native. They have a very good normal relationship. They got married in Sa-Sa-Ra-Sa.> > If you are interested, let me give you his birth data.> > Natal Chart> > April 1, 1954> Time: 8:10:00> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> Colombo, Sri Lanka> > > blessings,> > Renu> > > >> > Dear All,> > > > We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and Saturn are separative and function poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? But what about when these malefics are Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in 7H in Libra? Does Sun in 7 in Aries give a very confident yet dominant partner and hence the Native benefits because he/she is able to deal well with that strong partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older looking or mature partner who is dependable and hence the relationship/marriage is long lasting?> > > > Does any one have examples of such charts where some one also ran/is running the Dasha of such a planet? Any comments?> > > > Regards,> > -Manoj> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,

They say the birth time could be correct.

The best period in his life had been the exalted vakra malefic Saturn's

dasa...if Saturn is a malefic?????? [remember Sreenadh ji mentioning that no

planet is malefic or benefic.

Anyway...he got his first job with the commencement of Sa MD, he got married on

5th February 1981 [the best thing happened to him..so says his wife], fathered a

daughter and a son in 1983 and 1984 and throughout Sa MD he got so many perks

and quite a number of promotions.... rising to the highest position in his

career.

Troubles started...only in Mercury-Venus period involving 3rd, 6th, 2nd and 7th

lords. Mainly sicknesses...to son and himself. But now no major problem.

Let me give you his wife's chart though some of you may be familiar with it as

we have discussed it under the topic exchange of 5th and 7th lords.

5th June 1959 @ 23:05 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.

blessings,

Renu

, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

> Dear Renu ji

>

> Thanks for the chart

>

> any idea how was his sat dasa as vakra malefics dasa was also one of our

> discussion points

>

> also let me know how far correct is his birth time as in navamsa Lagna

> changes

>

> also if u hav exact day of marriage and his wife's chart it is highly

> appreciable

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> , " renunw " <renunw@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Manoj,

> >

> > //Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older looking or

> mature partner who is dependable and hence the relationship/marriage is

> long lasting?//

> >

> > I have a chart of a male where Saturn is in Libra 7H. The wife of

> this person is mature and dependable, but not older looking or older.

> But she has a well built physique. In fact, she is 5 years younger to

> this native. They have a very good normal relationship. They got married

> in Sa-Sa-Ra-Sa.

> >

> > If you are interested, let me give you his birth data.

> >

> > Natal Chart

> >

> > April 1, 1954

> > Time: 8:10:00

> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > Place: 79 E 50' 00 " , 6 N 55' 00 "

> > Colombo, Sri Lanka

> >

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > > We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and Saturn are separative and

> function poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? But what about when these

> malefics are Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in 7H in Libra? Does Sun

> in 7 in Aries give a very confident yet dominant partner and hence the

> Native benefits because he/she is able to deal well with that strong

> partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older

> looking or mature partner who is dependable and hence the

> relationship/marriage is long lasting?

> > >

> > > Does any one have examples of such charts where some one also ran/is

> running the Dasha of such a planet? Any comments?

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > -Manoj

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear renu ji sure thanks No planet is ultimate benefic or malefic But here we can see sat his job of delaying the marriage till he is 38 yrs old and then givn a stable marriage ( as sat movs slowly only and it is one of his traits ) also his Moon lagna is more stronger than original one as moon is with a benefic tho digitaly weak planet so sat becomes a benefic and act like Lagna Lord in 9th House and 9th House is place of Luck and supporting good traits of 9th House U can see why merc and venus was behaving badly during its dasa and upadasa's ( merc was vridha and venus was bala avasta ) sat also givn amsa in 11th House Generaly planets with 5th amsa is good ( dont take verbatim ) also sat is Yuva avasta .so many factors shud b considered ,that is why i said Placements ,ownerships avasta s and aspects shud b considered along with amsa .s for delinating each charts and dasa 's sure a planet when retro it will giv some of its traits and siignifications a retrying effect ###########he got married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing happened to him..so

says his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983 and 1984 and

throughout Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of

promotions.... rising to the highest position in his career.##############sat was 10th L and 11th Lord frm Lagna and aspected by 2nd Lord and it is dhana yoga combo also frm moon sign sat is lagna Lord aspected By 9th Lord venus Any details abt his father ,childhood and also his success in profession b4 and after marriage .rgrds sunil nair , "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> > They say the birth time could be correct.> > The best period in his life had been the exalted vakra malefic Saturn's dasa...if Saturn is a malefic?????? [remember Sreenadh ji mentioning that no planet is malefic or benefic.> > Anyway...he got his first job with the commencement of Sa MD, he got married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing happened to him..so says his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983 and 1984 and throughout Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of promotions.... rising to the highest position in his career.> > Troubles started...only in Mercury-Venus period involving 3rd, 6th, 2nd and 7th lords. Mainly sicknesses...to son and himself. But now no major problem. > > Let me give you his wife's chart though some of you may be familiar with it as we have discussed it under the topic exchange of 5th and 7th lords.> > 5th June 1959 @ 23:05 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.> > blessings,> > Renu> > > > > > > > > > , "sunil nair" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear Renu ji> > > > Thanks for the chart> > > > any idea how was his sat dasa as vakra malefics dasa was also one of our> > discussion points> > > > also let me know how far correct is his birth time as in navamsa Lagna> > changes> > > > also if u hav exact day of marriage and his wife's chart it is highly> > appreciable> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > , "renunw" <renunw@>> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Manoj,> > >> > > //Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older looking or> > mature partner who is dependable and hence the relationship/marriage is> > long lasting?//> > >> > > I have a chart of a male where Saturn is in Libra 7H. The wife of> > this person is mature and dependable, but not older looking or older.> > But she has a well built physique. In fact, she is 5 years younger to> > this native. They have a very good normal relationship. They got married> > in Sa-Sa-Ra-Sa.> > >> > > If you are interested, let me give you his birth data.> > >> > > Natal Chart> > >> > > April 1, 1954> > > Time: 8:10:00> > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> > > Colombo, Sri Lanka> > >> > >> > > blessings,> > >> > > Renu> > >> > >> > > >> > > > Dear All,> > > >> > > > We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and Saturn are separative and> > function poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? But what about when these> > malefics are Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in 7H in Libra? Does Sun> > in 7 in Aries give a very confident yet dominant partner and hence the> > Native benefits because he/she is able to deal well with that strong> > partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older> > looking or mature partner who is dependable and hence the> > relationship/marriage is long lasting?> > > >> > > > Does any one have examples of such charts where some one also ran/is> > running the Dasha of such a planet? Any comments?> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > -Manoj> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Exalate malefics in 7th house ( or anywhere ) affects the houses. In the case of Saturn being in 7th house exalated, I think the person ( native ) himself will be older and spouse younger.

Exalated Sun - burns the house in which it is situated - so the description of a dominant but beneficial spouse may be mild words.

Thanks & Regards

Chiranjiv Mehta+ 91 9324168001--- On Mon, 27/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavas"ancient indian_astrology" Monday, 27 July, 2009, 2:25 AM

Dear All,

We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and Saturn are separative and function poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? But what about when these malefics are Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in 7H in Libra? Does Sun in 7 in Aries give a very confident yet dominant partner and hence the Native benefits because he/she is able to deal well with that strong partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older looking or mature partner who is dependable and hence the relationship/ marriage is long lasting?

Does any one have examples of such charts where some one also ran/is running the Dasha of such a planet? Any comments?

Regards,

-Manoj

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Shri Manoj Chandran:

My Guru used to say that " whenever a malefic planet for the chart occupies the

Seventh house, or gets in sambandha with the owner of the seventh house or the

karaka for the spouse (Venus for male and Jupiter for female), marriage is

delayed, say, by two years, and this period should be added to the probable age

of marriage (again, this is subject under set principles of fixing marriage time

possibilities).

I am not sure to 'confirm' above, while it is an interesting point for our

observation.

A.V.Pathi,  

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

ancient indian_astrology

Sunday, July 26, 2009 9:55:40 PM

Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavas

Dear All,

We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and Saturn are separative and function

Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in 7H in Libra? Does Sun in 7 in Aries give a

very confident yet dominant partner and hence the Native benefits because he/she

the relationship/ marriage is long lasting?

Does any one have examples of such charts where some one also ran/is running the

Dasha of such a planet? Any comments?

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,

I agree with Renu ji. For my husband too, the very best things happened to him during shani mahadasa, during saturn antardasha. 3 very major promotions and we got all sorts of facilities during this antardasha. And all from literally nothing. Interesting, considering saturn is his 11th and 12th lord. Ofcourse a brahman who saw my daughter's horoscope which I have attached to my earlier mail had told us " daughter's birth will LIFT HIM BY HIS SHIKHA. It did happen. I suppose there is where, many things that are supposed to happen do not happen and many things that happen to a person cannot be explained by his horoscope. One has to see the horoscopes of the family members too before trying to understand why so many things happen.regards,Anita--- On Mon, 27/7/09, renunw <renunw wrote:

renunw <renunw Re: Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavas Date: Monday, 27 July, 2009, 6:44 AM

Dear Sunil ji,They say the birth time could be correct.The best period in his life had been the exalted vakra malefic Saturn's dasa...if Saturn is a malefic????? ? [remember Sreenadh ji mentioning that no planet is malefic or benefic.Anyway...he got his first job with the commencement of Sa MD, he got married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing happened to him..so says his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983 and 1984 and throughout Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of promotions.. .. rising to the highest position in his career.Troubles started...only in Mercury-Venus period involving 3rd, 6th, 2nd and 7th lords. Mainly sicknesses.. .to son and himself. But now no major problem. Let me give you his wife's chart though some of you may be familiar with it as we have discussed it under the topic exchange of 5th and 7th lords..5th June 1959 @ 23:05 in Colombo, Sri

Lanka.blessings,Renuancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > Dear Renu ji> > Thanks for the chart> > any idea how was his sat dasa as vakra malefics dasa was also one of our> discussion points> > also let me know how far correct is his birth time as in navamsa Lagna> changes> > also if u hav exact day of marriage and his wife's chart it is highly> appreciable> > rgrds sunil nair> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw" <renunw@>> wrote:> >> > Dear Manoj,> >> > //Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older looking or> mature partner who is dependable and hence the relationship/ marriage is> long lasting?//> >> > I have a chart of a male where Saturn is in Libra 7H. The wife of> this person is mature and dependable, but not older looking or older.> But she has a well built physique. In fact, she is 5 years younger to> this native. They have a very good normal relationship. They got married> in Sa-Sa-Ra-Sa.> >> > If you are interested, let me give you his birth data.> >> > Natal Chart> >> > April 1, 1954> > Time: 8:10:00> > Time Zone: 5:30:00

(East of GMT)> > Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> > Colombo, Sri Lanka> >> >> > blessings,> >> > Renu> >> >> > >> > > Dear All,> > >> > > We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and Saturn are separative and> function poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? But what about when these> malefics are Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in 7H in Libra? Does Sun> in 7 in Aries give a very confident yet dominant partner and hence the> Native benefits because he/she is able to deal well with that strong> partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older> looking or mature partner who is dependable and hence the> relationship/ marriage is long lasting?> > >> > > Does any one have examples of such charts where some one also

ran/is> running the Dasha of such a planet? Any comments?> > >> > > Regards,> > > -Manoj> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Mehta ji,

I have exalted saturn in 7th but combust and I am 12yrs younger to my husband. BUt a friend of mine and also a cousin of mine have exalted sun in their horoscope and their spouses ARE dominant. Thanks for the tip.

Regards,

Anita--- On Mon, 27/7/09, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv wrote:

chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjivRe: Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavas Date: Monday, 27 July, 2009, 7:34 AM

Exalate malefics in 7th house ( or anywhere ) affects the houses. In the case of Saturn being in 7th house exalated, I think the person ( native ) himself will be older and spouse younger.

Exalated Sun - burns the house in which it is situated - so the description of a dominant but beneficial spouse may be mild words.

Thanks & Regards

Chiranjiv Mehta+ 91 9324168001--- On Mon, 27/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavas"ancient indian_astrology" <ancient_indian_ astrology>Monday, 27 July, 2009, 2:25 AM

Dear All,

We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and Saturn are separative and function poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? But what about when these malefics are Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in 7H in Libra? Does Sun in 7 in Aries give a very confident yet dominant partner and hence the Native benefits because he/she is able to deal well with that strong partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older looking or mature partner who is dependable and hence the relationship/ marriage is long lasting?

Regards,

-Manoj

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,

//But here we can see sat his job of delaying the marriage till he is 38 yrs old

//

Did I make a mistake....? He was born in 1954 and got married in 1981, means he

was 27 years old when he got married.

The rest OK...and thanks for the educative mail elaborating on avasthas and

various other factors.

His father died when he was 17 or 18 years of age. You may have noticed Rahu in

the 9th house. He rose in profession after marriage. Very soon became CEO of a

multinational company, and now holding the same position in another company.

Holds some important positions in various organizations currently.

blessings,

Renu

, " sunil nair "

>

>

> Dear renu ji

>

> sure thanks

>

> No planet is ultimate benefic or malefic

>

> But here we can see sat his job of delaying the marriage till he is 38

> yrs old and then givn a stable marriage ( as sat movs slowly only and it

> is one of his traits )

>

> also his Moon lagna is more stronger than original one as moon is with a

> benefic tho digitaly weak planet

>

> so sat becomes a benefic and act like Lagna Lord in 9th House and 9th

> House is place of Luck and supporting good traits of 9th House

>

> U can see why merc and venus was behaving badly during its dasa and

> upadasa's ( merc was vridha and venus was bala avasta )

>

> sat also givn amsa in 11th House

>

> Generaly planets with 5th amsa is good ( dont take verbatim )

>

> also sat is Yuva avasta .

>

> so many factors shud b considered ,that is why i said Placements

> ,ownerships avasta s and aspects shud b considered along with amsa .s

> for delinating each charts and dasa 's

>

> sure a planet when retro it will giv some of its traits and

> siignifications a retrying effect

> ###########he got married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing happened

> to him..so says his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983 and

> 1984 and throughout Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of

> promotions.... rising to the highest position in his

> career.##############

>

> sat was 10th L and 11th Lord frm Lagna and aspected by 2nd Lord and it

> is dhana yoga combo

>

> also frm moon sign sat is lagna Lord aspected By 9th Lord venus

>

> Any details abt his father ,childhood and also his success in profession

> b4 and after marriage .

>

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

>

>

>

>

> , " renunw " <renunw@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sunil ji,

> >

> > They say the birth time could be correct.

> >

> > The best period in his life had been the exalted vakra malefic

> Saturn's dasa...if Saturn is a malefic?????? [remember Sreenadh ji

> mentioning that no planet is malefic or benefic.

> >

> > Anyway...he got his first job with the commencement of Sa MD, he got

> married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing happened to him..so says

> his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983 and 1984 and throughout

> Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of promotions.... rising

> to the highest position in his career.

> >

> > Troubles started...only in Mercury-Venus period involving 3rd, 6th,

> 2nd and 7th lords. Mainly sicknesses...to son and himself. But now no

> major problem.

> >

> > Let me give you his wife's chart though some of you may be familiar

> with it as we have discussed it under the topic exchange of 5th and 7th

> lords.

> >

> > 5th June 1959 @ 23:05 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " sunil nair "

> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Renu ji

> > >

> > > Thanks for the chart

> > >

> > > any idea how was his sat dasa as vakra malefics dasa was also one of

> our

> > > discussion points

> > >

> > > also let me know how far correct is his birth time as in navamsa

> Lagna

> > > changes

> > >

> > > also if u hav exact day of marriage and his wife's chart it is

> highly

> > > appreciable

> > >

> > > rgrds sunil nair

> > >

> > > , " renunw " <renunw@>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Manoj,

> > > >

> > > > //Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older

> looking or

> > > mature partner who is dependable and hence the relationship/marriage

> is

> > > long lasting?//

> > > >

> > > > I have a chart of a male where Saturn is in Libra 7H. The wife of

> > > this person is mature and dependable, but not older looking or

> older.

> > > But she has a well built physique. In fact, she is 5 years younger

> to

> > > this native. They have a very good normal relationship. They got

> married

> > > in Sa-Sa-Ra-Sa.

> > > >

> > > > If you are interested, let me give you his birth data.

> > > >

> > > > Natal Chart

> > > >

> > > > April 1, 1954

> > > > Time: 8:10:00

> > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > > Place: 79 E 50' 00 " , 6 N 55' 00 "

> > > > Colombo, Sri Lanka

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > blessings,

> > > >

> > > > Renu

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear All,

> > > > >

> > > > > We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and Saturn are separative

> and

> > > function poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? But what about when

> these

> > > malefics are Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in 7H in Libra? Does

> Sun

> > > in 7 in Aries give a very confident yet dominant partner and hence

> the

> > > Native benefits because he/she is able to deal well with that strong

> > > partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older

> > > looking or mature partner who is dependable and hence the

> > > relationship/marriage is long lasting?

> > > > >

> > > > > Does any one have examples of such charts where some one also

> ran/is

> > > running the Dasha of such a planet? Any comments?

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > -Manoj

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Chiranjiv Ji,

//Exalate malefics in 7th house ( or anywhere ) affects the houses. In the case

of Saturn being in 7th house exalated, I think the person ( native ) himself

will be older and spouse younger.//

Why do you say so? I thought planets in the 7H and ruler of 7H would describe

the spouse and not the native?

// Exalated Sun - burns the house in which it is situated - so the description

of a dominant but beneficial spouse may be mild words //

Yes. I agree. Generally Sun in 7H itself produces a dominant spouse. 7H in

general is a difficult position for the Sun. But when strong in exaltation it

might give the native the ability to make the necessary compromises and deal

with it, or to put in another way, the native's spouse may have enough good

qualities to make the compromise worth it.

Regards,

-Manoj

chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv

Monday, July 27, 2009 12:34:50 AM

Re: Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavas

Exalate malefics in 7th house ( or anywhere ) affects the houses. In the case of

Saturn being in 7th house exalated, I think the person ( native ) himself will

be older and spouse younger.

Exalated Sun - burns the house in which it is situated - so the description of a

dominant but beneficial spouse may be mild words.

Thanks & Regards

Chiranjiv Mehta

+ 91 9324168001

--- On Mon, 27/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

>Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavas

> " ancient indian_astrology " <ancient_indian_ astrology>

>Monday, 27 July, 2009, 2:25 AM

>

>

>Dear All,

>

>We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and Saturn are separative and function

the relationship/ marriage is long lasting?

>

>Does any one have examples of such charts where some one also ran/is running

the Dasha of such a planet? Any comments?

>Regards,

> -Manoj

>

Guest guest

Dear Renu ji, Sunil Ji,

This example is great in showing us that one factor does not make a chart. Sunil

Ji is absolutely correct that the whole chart needs to be looked at. Also notice

that some classics say " Retrograde Exalted Planets Behave Like They Are

Debilitated " . This is obviously not true in this chart either.

Thanks for the example Renu Ji, I will look in to it closely when I find some

time.

Regards,

-Manoj

renunw <renunw

Monday, July 27, 2009 5:55:28 AM

Dear Sunil ji,

//But here we can see sat his job of delaying the marriage till he is 38 yrs old

//

Did I make a mistake....? He was born in 1954 and got married in 1981, means he

was 27 years old when he got married.

The rest OK...and thanks for the educative mail elaborating on avasthas and

various other factors.

His father died when he was 17 or 18 years of age. You may have noticed Rahu in

the 9th house. He rose in profession after marriage. Very soon became CEO of a

multinational company, and now holding the same position in another company.

blessings,

Renu

ancient_indian_ astrology, " sunil nair "

>

>

> Dear renu ji

>

> sure thanks

>

> No planet is ultimate benefic or malefic

>

> But here we can see sat his job of delaying the marriage till he is 38

> yrs old and then givn a stable marriage ( as sat movs slowly only and it

> is one of his traits )

>

> also his Moon lagna is more stronger than original one as moon is with a

> benefic tho digitaly weak planet

>

> so sat becomes a benefic and act like Lagna Lord in 9th House and 9th

> House is place of Luck and supporting good traits of 9th House

>

> U can see why merc and venus was behaving badly during its dasa and

> upadasa's ( merc was vridha and venus was bala avasta )

>

> sat also givn amsa in 11th House

>

> Generaly planets with 5th amsa is good ( dont take verbatim )

>

> also sat is Yuva avasta .

>

> so many factors shud b considered ,that is why i said Placements

> ,ownerships avasta s and aspects shud b considered along with amsa .s

> for delinating each charts and dasa 's

>

> sure a planet when retro it will giv some of its traits and

> siignifications a retrying effect

> ###########he got married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing happened

> to him...so says his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983 and

> 1984 and throughout Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of

> promotions... .. rising to the highest position in his

> career.##### #########

>

> sat was 10th L and 11th Lord frm Lagna and aspected by 2nd Lord and it

> is dhana yoga combo

>

> also frm moon sign sat is lagna Lord aspected By 9th Lord venus

>

> Any details abt his father ,childhood and also his success in profession

> b4 and after marriage .

>

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

>

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " renunw " <renunw@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sunil ji,

> >

> > They say the birth time could be correct.

> >

> > The best period in his life had been the exalted vakra malefic

> Saturn's dasa....if Saturn is a malefic????? ? [remember Sreenadh ji

> mentioning that no planet is malefic or benefic.

> >

> > Anyway...he got his first job with the commencement of Sa MD, he got

> married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing happened to him..so says

> his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983 and 1984 and throughout

> Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of promotions.. .. rising

> to the highest position in his career.

> >

> > Troubles started...only in Mercury-Venus period involving 3rd, 6th,

> 2nd and 7th lords. Mainly sicknesses.. .to son and himself. But now no

> major problem.

> >

> > Let me give you his wife's chart though some of you may be familiar

> with it as we have discussed it under the topic exchange of 5th and 7th

> lords.

> >

> > 5th June 1959 @ 23:05 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " sunil nair "

> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Renu ji

> > >

> > > Thanks for the chart

> > >

> > > any idea how was his sat dasa as vakra malefics dasa was also one of

> our

> > > discussion points

> > >

> > > also let me know how far correct is his birth time as in navamsa

> Lagna

> > > changes

> > >

> > > also if u hav exact day of marriage and his wife's chart it is

> highly

> > > appreciable

> > >

> > > rgrds sunil nair

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " renunw " <renunw@>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Manoj,

> > > >

> > > > //Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older

> looking or

> > > mature partner who is dependable and hence the relationship/ marriage

> is

> > > long lasting?//

> > > >

> > > > I have a chart of a male where Saturn is in Libra 7H. The wife of

> > > this person is mature and dependable, but not older looking or

> older.

> > > But she has a well built physique. In fact, she is 5 years younger

> to

> > > this native. They have a very good normal relationship. They got

> married

> > > in Sa-Sa-Ra-Sa.

> > > >

> > > > If you are interested, let me give you his birth data.

> > > >

> > > > Natal Chart

> > > >

> > > > April 1, 1954

> > > > Time: 8:10:00

> > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > > Place: 79 E 50' 00 " , 6 N 55' 00 "

> > > > Colombo, Sri Lanka

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > blessings,

> > > >

> > > > Renu

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear All,

> > > > >

> > > > > We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and Saturn are separative

> and

> > > function poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? But what about when

> these

> > > malefics are Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in 7H in Libra? Does

> Sun

> > > in 7 in Aries give a very confident yet dominant partner and hence

> the

> > > Native benefits because he/she is able to deal well with that strong

> > > partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older

> > > looking or mature partner who is dependable and hence the

> > > relationship/ marriage is long lasting?

> > > > >

> > > > > Does any one have examples of such charts where some one also

> ran/is

> > > running the Dasha of such a planet? Any comments?

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > -Manoj

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear renu ji sorry ,i made a mistake in a hurry and i was thinking retro sat can make a delay since he is repeating frm venus also in 7th House and i calculated wrong the age Mia Culpa thanks for ur feed backs sure i know his chart and his wife 's --we discussed long b4 Now only i remebred it rgrds sunil nair , "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> > //But here we can see sat his job of delaying the marriage till he is 38 yrs old //> > Did I make a mistake....? He was born in 1954 and got married in 1981, means he was 27 years old when he got married.> > The rest OK...and thanks for the educative mail elaborating on avasthas and various other factors. > > His father died when he was 17 or 18 years of age. You may have noticed Rahu in the 9th house. He rose in profession after marriage. Very soon became CEO of a multinational company, and now holding the same position in another company. Holds some important positions in various organizations currently.> > blessings,> > Renu> > > > > > > , "sunil nair" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear renu ji> > > > sure thanks> > > > No planet is ultimate benefic or malefic> > > > But here we can see sat his job of delaying the marriage till he is 38> > yrs old and then givn a stable marriage ( as sat movs slowly only and it> > is one of his traits )> > > > also his Moon lagna is more stronger than original one as moon is with a> > benefic tho digitaly weak planet> > > > so sat becomes a benefic and act like Lagna Lord in 9th House and 9th> > House is place of Luck and supporting good traits of 9th House> > > > U can see why merc and venus was behaving badly during its dasa and> > upadasa's ( merc was vridha and venus was bala avasta )> > > > sat also givn amsa in 11th House> > > > Generaly planets with 5th amsa is good ( dont take verbatim )> > > > also sat is Yuva avasta .> > > > so many factors shud b considered ,that is why i said Placements> > ,ownerships avasta s and aspects shud b considered along with amsa .s> > for delinating each charts and dasa 's> > > > sure a planet when retro it will giv some of its traits and> > siignifications a retrying effect> > ###########he got married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing happened> > to him..so says his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983 and> > 1984 and throughout Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of> > promotions.... rising to the highest position in his> > career.##############> > > > sat was 10th L and 11th Lord frm Lagna and aspected by 2nd Lord and it> > is dhana yoga combo> > > > also frm moon sign sat is lagna Lord aspected By 9th Lord venus> > > > Any details abt his father ,childhood and also his success in profession> > b4 and after marriage .> > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > > > > > > > , "renunw" <renunw@>> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sunil ji,> > >> > > They say the birth time could be correct.> > >> > > The best period in his life had been the exalted vakra malefic> > Saturn's dasa...if Saturn is a malefic?????? [remember Sreenadh ji> > mentioning that no planet is malefic or benefic.> > >> > > Anyway...he got his first job with the commencement of Sa MD, he got> > married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing happened to him..so says> > his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983 and 1984 and throughout> > Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of promotions.... rising> > to the highest position in his career.> > >> > > Troubles started...only in Mercury-Venus period involving 3rd, 6th,> > 2nd and 7th lords. Mainly sicknesses...to son and himself. But now no> > major problem.> > >> > > Let me give you his wife's chart though some of you may be familiar> > with it as we have discussed it under the topic exchange of 5th and 7th> > lords.> > >> > > 5th June 1959 @ 23:05 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.> > >> > > blessings,> > >> > > Renu> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > , "sunil nair"> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Renu ji> > > >> > > > Thanks for the chart> > > >> > > > any idea how was his sat dasa as vakra malefics dasa was also one of> > our> > > > discussion points> > > >> > > > also let me know how far correct is his birth time as in navamsa> > Lagna> > > > changes> > > >> > > > also if u hav exact day of marriage and his wife's chart it is> > highly> > > > appreciable> > > >> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > >> > > > , "renunw" <renunw@>> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Manoj,> > > > >> > > > > //Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older> > looking or> > > > mature partner who is dependable and hence the relationship/marriage> > is> > > > long lasting?//> > > > >> > > > > I have a chart of a male where Saturn is in Libra 7H. The wife of> > > > this person is mature and dependable, but not older looking or> > older.> > > > But she has a well built physique. In fact, she is 5 years younger> > to> > > > this native. They have a very good normal relationship. They got> > married> > > > in Sa-Sa-Ra-Sa.> > > > >> > > > > If you are interested, let me give you his birth data.> > > > >> > > > > Natal Chart> > > > >> > > > > April 1, 1954> > > > > Time: 8:10:00> > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > > Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> > > > > Colombo, Sri Lanka> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > blessings,> > > > >> > > > > Renu> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > >> > > > > > We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and Saturn are separative> > and> > > > function poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? But what about when> > these> > > > malefics are Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in 7H in Libra? Does> > Sun> > > > in 7 in Aries give a very confident yet dominant partner and hence> > the> > > > Native benefits because he/she is able to deal well with that strong> > > > partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older> > > > looking or mature partner who is dependable and hence the> > > > relationship/marriage is long lasting?> > > > > >> > > > > > Does any one have examples of such charts where some one also> > ran/is> > > > running the Dasha of such a planet? Any comments?> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > -Manoj> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Thanks Sunil ji,No problem ...blessings,Renu , "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > Dear renu ji> > sorry ,i made a mistake in a hurry and i was thinking retro sat can make> a delay since he is repeating frm venus also in 7th House and i> calculated wrong the age> > Mia Culpa> > thanks for ur feed backs> > sure i know his chart and his wife 's --we discussed long b4> > Now only i remebred it> > rgrds sunil nair> > > , "renunw" renunw@> wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil ji,> >> > //But here we can see sat his job of delaying the marriage till he is> 38 yrs old //> >> > Did I make a mistake....? He was born in 1954 and got married in 1981,> means he was 27 years old when he got married.> >> > The rest OK...and thanks for the educative mail elaborating on> avasthas and various other factors.> >> > His father died when he was 17 or 18 years of age. You may have> noticed Rahu in the 9th house. He rose in profession after marriage.> Very soon became CEO of a multinational company, and now holding the> same position in another company. Holds some important positions in> various organizations currently.> >> > blessings,> >> > Renu> >> >> >> >> >> >> > , "sunil nair"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear renu ji> > >> > > sure thanks> > >> > > No planet is ultimate benefic or malefic> > >> > > But here we can see sat his job of delaying the marriage till he is> 38> > > yrs old and then givn a stable marriage ( as sat movs slowly only> and it> > > is one of his traits )> > >> > > also his Moon lagna is more stronger than original one as moon is> with a> > > benefic tho digitaly weak planet> > >> > > so sat becomes a benefic and act like Lagna Lord in 9th House and> 9th> > > House is place of Luck and supporting good traits of 9th House> > >> > > U can see why merc and venus was behaving badly during its dasa and> > > upadasa's ( merc was vridha and venus was bala avasta )> > >> > > sat also givn amsa in 11th House> > >> > > Generaly planets with 5th amsa is good ( dont take verbatim )> > >> > > also sat is Yuva avasta .> > >> > > so many factors shud b considered ,that is why i said Placements> > > ,ownerships avasta s and aspects shud b considered along with amsa> .s> > > for delinating each charts and dasa 's> > >> > > sure a planet when retro it will giv some of its traits and> > > siignifications a retrying effect> > > ###########he got married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing> happened> > > to him..so says his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983 and> > > 1984 and throughout Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of> > > promotions.... rising to the highest position in his> > > career.##############> > >> > > sat was 10th L and 11th Lord frm Lagna and aspected by 2nd Lord and> it> > > is dhana yoga combo> > >> > > also frm moon sign sat is lagna Lord aspected By 9th Lord venus> > >> > > Any details abt his father ,childhood and also his success in> profession> > > b4 and after marriage .> > >> > >> > > rgrds sunil nair> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > , "renunw" <renunw@>> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sunil ji,> > > >> > > > They say the birth time could be correct.> > > >> > > > The best period in his life had been the exalted vakra malefic> > > Saturn's dasa...if Saturn is a malefic?????? [remember Sreenadh ji> > > mentioning that no planet is malefic or benefic.> > > >> > > > Anyway...he got his first job with the commencement of Sa MD, he> got> > > married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing happened to him..so> says> > > his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983 and 1984 and> throughout> > > Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of promotions....> rising> > > to the highest position in his career.> > > >> > > > Troubles started...only in Mercury-Venus period involving 3rd,> 6th,> > > 2nd and 7th lords. Mainly sicknesses...to son and himself. But now> no> > > major problem.> > > >> > > > Let me give you his wife's chart though some of you may be> familiar> > > with it as we have discussed it under the topic exchange of 5th and> 7th> > > lords.> > > >> > > > 5th June 1959 @ 23:05 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.> > > >> > > > blessings,> > > >> > > > Renu> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > , "sunil nair"> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Renu ji> > > > >> > > > > Thanks for the chart> > > > >> > > > > any idea how was his sat dasa as vakra malefics dasa was also> one of> > > our> > > > > discussion points> > > > >> > > > > also let me know how far correct is his birth time as in navamsa> > > Lagna> > > > > changes> > > > >> > > > > also if u hav exact day of marriage and his wife's chart it is> > > highly> > > > > appreciable> > > > >> > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > >> > > > > , "renunw"> <renunw@>> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Manoj,> > > > > >> > > > > > //Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older> > > looking or> > > > > mature partner who is dependable and hence the> relationship/marriage> > > is> > > > > long lasting?//> > > > > >> > > > > > I have a chart of a male where Saturn is in Libra 7H. The> wife of> > > > > this person is mature and dependable, but not older looking or> > > older.> > > > > But she has a well built physique. In fact, she is 5 years> younger> > > to> > > > > this native. They have a very good normal relationship. They got> > > married> > > > > in Sa-Sa-Ra-Sa.> > > > > >> > > > > > If you are interested, let me give you his birth data.> > > > > >> > > > > > Natal Chart> > > > > >> > > > > > April 1, 1954> > > > > > Time: 8:10:00> > > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > > > Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> > > > > > Colombo, Sri Lanka> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > blessings,> > > > > >> > > > > > Renu> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and Saturn are> separative> > > and> > > > > function poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? But what about> when> > > these> > > > > malefics are Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in 7H in Libra?> Does> > > Sun> > > > > in 7 in Aries give a very confident yet dominant partner and> hence> > > the> > > > > Native benefits because he/she is able to deal well with that> strong> > > > > partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or> older> > > > > looking or mature partner who is dependable and hence the> > > > > relationship/marriage is long lasting?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Does any one have examples of such charts where some one> also> > > ran/is> > > > > running the Dasha of such a planet? Any comments?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > -Manoj> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj,

Thanks. They are a nice couple. In fact when I asked the wife the exact day of

marriage she wanted to know the reason. I said that I was going to post her

hubby's chart for proof of a fine relationsip in marriage. She said, " oh..don't

forget to mention that we had a fight yesterday too! "

blessings,

Renu

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Renu ji, Sunil Ji,

>

> This example is great in showing us that one factor does not make a chart.

Sunil Ji is absolutely correct that the whole chart needs to be looked at. Also

notice that some classics say " Retrograde Exalted Planets Behave Like They Are

Debilitated " . This is obviously not true in this chart either.

>

> Thanks for the example Renu Ji, I will look in to it closely when I find some

time.

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> renunw <renunw

>

> Monday, July 27, 2009 5:55:28 AM

> Re: Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavas

>

>  

> Dear Sunil ji,

>

> //But here we can see sat his job of delaying the marriage till he is 38 yrs

old //

>

> Did I make a mistake....? He was born in 1954 and got married in 1981, means

he was 27 years old when he got married.

>

> The rest OK...and thanks for the educative mail elaborating on avasthas and

various other factors.

>

> His father died when he was 17 or 18 years of age. You may have noticed Rahu

in the 9th house. He rose in profession after marriage. Very soon became CEO of

a multinational company, and now holding the same position in another company.

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " sunil nair "

> >

> >

> > Dear renu ji

> >

> > sure thanks

> >

> > No planet is ultimate benefic or malefic

> >

> > But here we can see sat his job of delaying the marriage till he is 38

> > yrs old and then givn a stable marriage ( as sat movs slowly only and it

> > is one of his traits )

> >

> > also his Moon lagna is more stronger than original one as moon is with a

> > benefic tho digitaly weak planet

> >

> > so sat becomes a benefic and act like Lagna Lord in 9th House and 9th

> > House is place of Luck and supporting good traits of 9th House

> >

> > U can see why merc and venus was behaving badly during its dasa and

> > upadasa's ( merc was vridha and venus was bala avasta )

> >

> > sat also givn amsa in 11th House

> >

> > Generaly planets with 5th amsa is good ( dont take verbatim )

> >

> > also sat is Yuva avasta .

> >

> > so many factors shud b considered ,that is why i said Placements

> > ,ownerships avasta s and aspects shud b considered along with amsa .s

> > for delinating each charts and dasa 's

> >

> > sure a planet when retro it will giv some of its traits and

> > siignifications a retrying effect

> > ###########he got married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing happened

> > to him...so says his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983 and

> > 1984 and throughout Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of

> > promotions... .. rising to the highest position in his

> > career.##### #########

> >

> > sat was 10th L and 11th Lord frm Lagna and aspected by 2nd Lord and it

> > is dhana yoga combo

> >

> > also frm moon sign sat is lagna Lord aspected By 9th Lord venus

> >

> > Any details abt his father ,childhood and also his success in profession

> > b4 and after marriage .

> >

> >

> > rgrds sunil nair

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " renunw " <renunw@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil ji,

> > >

> > > They say the birth time could be correct.

> > >

> > > The best period in his life had been the exalted vakra malefic

> > Saturn's dasa....if Saturn is a malefic????? ? [remember Sreenadh ji

> > mentioning that no planet is malefic or benefic.

> > >

> > > Anyway...he got his first job with the commencement of Sa MD, he got

> > married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing happened to him..so says

> > his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983 and 1984 and throughout

> > Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of promotions.. .. rising

> > to the highest position in his career.

> > >

> > > Troubles started...only in Mercury-Venus period involving 3rd, 6th,

> > 2nd and 7th lords. Mainly sicknesses.. .to son and himself. But now no

> > major problem.

> > >

> > > Let me give you his wife's chart though some of you may be familiar

> > with it as we have discussed it under the topic exchange of 5th and 7th

> > lords.

> > >

> > > 5th June 1959 @ 23:05 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.

> > >

> > > blessings,

> > >

> > > Renu

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " sunil nair "

> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Renu ji

> > > >

> > > > Thanks for the chart

> > > >

> > > > any idea how was his sat dasa as vakra malefics dasa was also one of

> > our

> > > > discussion points

> > > >

> > > > also let me know how far correct is his birth time as in navamsa

> > Lagna

> > > > changes

> > > >

> > > > also if u hav exact day of marriage and his wife's chart it is

> > highly

> > > > appreciable

> > > >

> > > > rgrds sunil nair

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " renunw " <renunw@>

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Manoj,

> > > > >

> > > > > //Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older

> > looking or

> > > > mature partner who is dependable and hence the relationship/ marriage

> > is

> > > > long lasting?//

> > > > >

> > > > > I have a chart of a male where Saturn is in Libra 7H. The wife of

> > > > this person is mature and dependable, but not older looking or

> > older.

> > > > But she has a well built physique. In fact, she is 5 years younger

> > to

> > > > this native. They have a very good normal relationship. They got

> > married

> > > > in Sa-Sa-Ra-Sa.

> > > > >

> > > > > If you are interested, let me give you his birth data.

> > > > >

> > > > > Natal Chart

> > > > >

> > > > > April 1, 1954

> > > > > Time: 8:10:00

> > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > > > Place: 79 E 50' 00 " , 6 N 55' 00 "

> > > > > Colombo, Sri Lanka

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > blessings,

> > > > >

> > > > > Renu

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and Saturn are separative

> > and

> > > > function poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? But what about when

> > these

> > > > malefics are Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in 7H in Libra? Does

> > Sun

> > > > in 7 in Aries give a very confident yet dominant partner and hence

> > the

> > > > Native benefits because he/she is able to deal well with that strong

> > > > partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older

> > > > looking or mature partner who is dependable and hence the

> > > > relationship/ marriage is long lasting?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Does any one have examples of such charts where some one also

> > ran/is

> > > > running the Dasha of such a planet? Any comments?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > -Manoj

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Saturn exalated in Libra in 7th house aspects Asc - Aries - house of debilitation. May be Old or more important may look old.

Planets exalated aspect their sign of debilitation. Their strength is sometimes too much for their opposite.

Yes there will be perks, spouse is very powerfull person, enjoys a lot of respect in society etc. but these things and the marriage r two different things.

Similarly Saturn exalated in 7th will give good saturnian qualities to the spouse , sometimes to the annoyance of the spouse.

Thanks & Regards

Chiranjiv Mehta+ 91 9324168001--- On Mon, 27/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Re: Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavas Date: Monday, 27 July, 2009, 6:27 PM

Dear Chiranjiv Ji,//Exalate malefics in 7th house ( or anywhere ) affects the houses. In the case of Saturn being in 7th house exalated, I think the person ( native ) himself will be older and spouse younger.// Why do you say so? I thought planets in the 7H and ruler of 7H would describe the spouse and not the native?// Exalated Sun - burns the house in which it is situated - so the description of a dominant but beneficial spouse may be mild words // Yes. I agree. Generally Sun in 7H itself produces a dominant spouse. 7H in general is a difficult position for the Sun. But when strong in exaltation it might give the native the ability to make the necessary compromises and deal with it, or to put in another way, the native's spouse may have enough good qualities to make the compromise worth it.Regards, -Manoj ____________ _________ _________ __chiranjiv mehta

<vchiranjiv (AT) (DOT) co.in>ancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, July 27, 2009 12:34:50 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavas Exalate malefics in 7th house ( or anywhere ) affects the houses. In the case of Saturn being in 7th house exalated, I think the person ( native ) himself will be older and spouse younger.Exalated Sun - burns the house in which it is situated - so the description of a dominant but beneficial spouse may be mild words.Thanks & RegardsChiranjiv Mehta+ 91

9324168001--- On Mon, 27/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:>Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavas>"ancient indian_astrology" <ancient_indian_ astrology>>Monday, 27 July, 2009, 2:25 AM>>> >Dear All,>>We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and Saturn are separative and function poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? But what about when these malefics are Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in 7H in Libra? Does Sun in 7 in Aries give a very confident yet dominant partner and hence the Native benefits because he/she is able to deal well with that strong partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older looking or mature partner who is dependable and hence the relationship/ marriage

is long lasting?>>Does any one have examples of such charts where some one also ran/is running the Dasha of such a planet? Any comments?> >Regards,> -Manoj> ____________ _________ _________ __Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

dear manoj ji Just now remebred a old adage in tamil ,astrology one of the gr8 language even b4 sanskrit according to many .( i am fan of saiva sidhas and agastay too ) uchan uchane pathal picha eduppen ( dear tammy brothers pls forgiv me for bad tamil --the meaning is two exalted planets aspects each other nativ will hav to beg -this translation is for Non tamil speaking crowd ) may b manoj ji can explain well and if any charts pls post it and may b we can see it rgrds sunil nair , "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > Dear manoj Ji> > Thanks for ur good words> > I am of the opinion that exlated planets in kendras need not spoil that> house ,if so there is no meaning of pancha maha purusha raja yogas> > if i remebr correct sania Mirza has exalted Mars in Lagna and some> famous ppl has sat exlated in lagna ,all this is various Maha purusha> raja yogas too ,so even in real life we dont see such planets spoils> that houses ,unless other divisiv or negetiv factors r there> > i dont Know abt sarpa Yoga given by exalted planets In kendra ( like sat> in lagna sun in 7th House and mars and ketu in capri ( the 4th House> type of charts ) ( more than 3 planets in kendra is sarpa yoga according> to varahamihira )> > Sure our discussions also prooved very importent things abt the dictums> propogated by many that of exalted vakra planets that they behav like> debilated planets ( i think this myth is almost not working any of the> charts )> > thanks> > rgrds sunil nair> > > , Manoj Chandran> chandran_manoj@ wrote:> >> > Dear Renu ji, Sunil Ji,> >> > This example is great in showing us that one factor does not make a> chart. Sunil Ji is absolutely correct that the whole chart needs to be> looked at. Also notice that some classics say "Retrograde Exalted> Planets Behave Like They Are Debilitated". This is obviously not true in> this chart either.> >> > Thanks for the example Renu Ji, I will look in to it closely when I> find some time.> >> > Regards,> > -Manoj> >> >> >> >> >> > ________________________________> > renunw renunw@> > > > Monday, July 27, 2009 5:55:28 AM> > Re: Exalted Malefics in sensitive> Bhavas> >> >> > Dear Sunil ji,> >> > //But here we can see sat his job of delaying the marriage till he is> 38 yrs old //> >> > Did I make a mistake....? He was born in 1954 and got married in 1981,> means he was 27 years old when he got married.> >> > The rest OK...and thanks for the educative mail elaborating on> avasthas and various other factors.> >> > His father died when he was 17 or 18 years of age. You may have> noticed Rahu in the 9th house. He rose in profession after marriage.> Very soon became CEO of a multinational company, and now holding the> same position in another company. Holds some important positions in> various organizations currently.> >> > blessings,> >> > Renu> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair"> <astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear renu ji> > >> > > sure thanks> > >> > > No planet is ultimate benefic or malefic> > >> > > But here we can see sat his job of delaying the marriage till he is> 38> > > yrs old and then givn a stable marriage ( as sat movs slowly only> and it> > > is one of his traits )> > >> > > also his Moon lagna is more stronger than original one as moon is> with a> > > benefic tho digitaly weak planet> > >> > > so sat becomes a benefic and act like Lagna Lord in 9th House and> 9th> > > House is place of Luck and supporting good traits of 9th House> > >> > > U can see why merc and venus was behaving badly during its dasa and> > > upadasa's ( merc was vridha and venus was bala avasta )> > >> > > sat also givn amsa in 11th House> > >> > > Generaly planets with 5th amsa is good ( dont take verbatim )> > >> > > also sat is Yuva avasta .> > >> > > so many factors shud b considered ,that is why i said Placements> > > ,ownerships avasta s and aspects shud b considered along with amsa> .s> > > for delinating each charts and dasa 's> > >> > > sure a planet when retro it will giv some of its traits and> > > siignifications a retrying effect> > > ###########he got married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing> happened> > > to him...so says his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983> and> > > 1984 and throughout Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of> > > promotions... .. rising to the highest position in his> > > career.##### #########> > >> > > sat was 10th L and 11th Lord frm Lagna and aspected by 2nd Lord and> it> > > is dhana yoga combo> > >> > > also frm moon sign sat is lagna Lord aspected By 9th Lord venus> > >> > > Any details abt his father ,childhood and also his success in> profession> > > b4 and after marriage .> > >> > >> > > rgrds sunil nair> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw"> <renunw@>> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sunil ji,> > > >> > > > They say the birth time could be correct.> > > >> > > > The best period in his life had been the exalted vakra malefic> > > Saturn's dasa....if Saturn is a malefic????? ? [remember Sreenadh ji> > > mentioning that no planet is malefic or benefic.> > > >> > > > Anyway...he got his first job with the commencement of Sa MD, he> got> > > married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing happened to him..so> says> > > his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983 and 1984 and> throughout> > > Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of promotions.. ..> rising> > > to the highest position in his career.> > > >> > > > Troubles started...only in Mercury-Venus period involving 3rd,> 6th,> > > 2nd and 7th lords. Mainly sicknesses.. .to son and himself. But now> no> > > major problem.> > > >> > > > Let me give you his wife's chart though some of you may be> familiar> > > with it as we have discussed it under the topic exchange of 5th and> 7th> > > lords.> > > >> > > > 5th June 1959 @ 23:05 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.> > > >> > > > blessings,> > > >> > > > Renu> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair"> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Renu ji> > > > >> > > > > Thanks for the chart> > > > >> > > > > any idea how was his sat dasa as vakra malefics dasa was also> one of> > > our> > > > > discussion points> > > > >> > > > > also let me know how far correct is his birth time as in navamsa> > > Lagna> > > > > changes> > > > >> > > > > also if u hav exact day of marriage and his wife's chart it is> > > highly> > > > > appreciable> > > > >> > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw"> <renunw@>> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Manoj,> > > > > >> > > > > > //Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older> > > looking or> > > > > mature partner who is dependable and hence the relationship/> marriage> > > is> > > > > long lasting?//> > > > > >> > > > > > I have a chart of a male where Saturn is in Libra 7H. The wife> of> > > > > this person is mature and dependable, but not older looking or> > > older.> > > > > But she has a well built physique. In fact, she is 5 years> younger> > > to> > > > > this native. They have a very good normal relationship. They got> > > married> > > > > in Sa-Sa-Ra-Sa.> > > > > >> > > > > > If you are interested, let me give you his birth data.> > > > > >> > > > > > Natal Chart> > > > > >> > > > > > April 1, 1954> > > > > > Time: 8:10:00> > > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > > > Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> > > > > > Colombo, Sri Lanka> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > blessings,> > > > > >> > > > > > Renu> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and Saturn are> separative> > > and> > > > > function poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? But what about> when> > > these> > > > > malefics are Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in 7H in Libra?> Does> > > Sun> > > > > in 7 in Aries give a very confident yet dominant partner and> hence> > > the> > > > > Native benefits because he/she is able to deal well with that> strong> > > > > partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or> older> > > > > looking or mature partner who is dependable and hence the> > > > > relationship/ marriage is long lasting?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Does any one have examples of such charts where some one> also> > > ran/is> > > > > running the Dasha of such a planet? Any comments?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > -Manoj> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

dear sunil nair ji,

wen i met an astrologer some time b4 for the same clarification he said uchan uchae parthal mechamai vazhvan puviyil but he dint gave me any reference.

regards,

Nanda kumar.

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Sent: Monday, 27 July, 2009 11:36:59 PM Re: Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavas

dear manoj ji Just now remebred a old adage in tamil ,astrology one of the gr8 language even b4 sanskrit according to many .( i am fan of saiva sidhas and agastay too ) uchan uchane pathal picha eduppen ( dear tammy brothers pls forgiv me for bad tamil --the meaning is two exalted planets aspects each other nativ will hav to beg -this translation is for Non tamil speaking crowd ) may b manoj ji can explain well and if any charts pls post it and may b we can see it rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear manoj Ji> > Thanks for ur good words> > I am of the opinion that exlated planets in kendras need not spoil that> house ,if so there is no meaning of pancha maha purusha

raja yogas> > if i remebr correct sania Mirza has exalted Mars in Lagna and some> famous ppl has sat exlated in lagna ,all this is various Maha purusha> raja yogas too ,so even in real life we dont see such planets spoils> that houses ,unless other divisiv or negetiv factors r there> > i dont Know abt sarpa Yoga given by exalted planets In kendra ( like sat> in lagna sun in 7th House and mars and ketu in capri ( the 4th House> type of charts ) ( more than 3 planets in kendra is sarpa yoga according> to varahamihira )> > Sure our discussions also prooved very importent things abt the dictums> propogated by many that of exalted vakra planets that they behav like> debilated planets ( i think this myth is almost not working any of the> charts )> > thanks> > rgrds sunil nair> > > ancient_indian_

astrology, Manoj Chandran> chandran_manoj@ wrote:> >> > Dear Renu ji, Sunil Ji,> >> > This example is great in showing us that one factor does not make a> chart. Sunil Ji is absolutely correct that the whole chart needs to be> looked at. Also notice that some classics say "Retrograde Exalted> Planets Behave Like They Are Debilitated" . This is obviously not true in> this chart either.> >> > Thanks for the example Renu Ji, I will look in to it closely when I> find some time.> >> > Regards,> > -Manoj> >> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > renunw renunw@> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Monday, July 27, 2009 5:55:28 AM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology]

Re: Exalted Malefics in sensitive> Bhavas> >> >> > Dear Sunil ji,> >> > //But here we can see sat his job of delaying the marriage till he is> 38 yrs old //> >> > Did I make a mistake....? He was born in 1954 and got married in 1981,> means he was 27 years old when he got married.> >> > The rest OK...and thanks for the educative mail elaborating on> avasthas and various other factors.> >> > His father died when he was 17 or 18 years of age. You may have> noticed Rahu in the 9th house. He rose in profession after marriage.> Very soon became CEO of a multinational company, and now holding the> same position in another company. Holds some important positions in> various organizations currently.> >> > blessings,> >> > Renu> >> > --- In

ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair"> <astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear renu ji> > >> > > sure thanks> > >> > > No planet is ultimate benefic or malefic> > >> > > But here we can see sat his job of delaying the marriage till he is> 38> > > yrs old and then givn a stable marriage ( as sat movs slowly only> and it> > > is one of his traits )> > >> > > also his Moon lagna is more stronger than original one as moon is> with a> > > benefic tho digitaly weak planet> > >> > > so sat becomes a benefic and act like Lagna Lord in 9th House and> 9th> > > House is place of Luck and supporting good traits of 9th House> > >> > > U can see why

merc and venus was behaving badly during its dasa and> > > upadasa's ( merc was vridha and venus was bala avasta )> > >> > > sat also givn amsa in 11th House> > >> > > Generaly planets with 5th amsa is good ( dont take verbatim )> > >> > > also sat is Yuva avasta .> > >> > > so many factors shud b considered ,that is why i said Placements> > > ,ownerships avasta s and aspects shud b considered along with amsa> .s> > > for delinating each charts and dasa 's> > >> > > sure a planet when retro it will giv some of its traits and> > > siignifications a retrying effect> > > ###########he got married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing> happened> > > to him...so says his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983> and> >

> 1984 and throughout Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of> > > promotions.. . .. rising to the highest position in his> > > career.##### #########> > >> > > sat was 10th L and 11th Lord frm Lagna and aspected by 2nd Lord and> it> > > is dhana yoga combo> > >> > > also frm moon sign sat is lagna Lord aspected By 9th Lord venus> > >> > > Any details abt his father ,childhood and also his success in> profession> > > b4 and after marriage ..> > >> > >> > > rgrds sunil nair> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw"> <renunw@>> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sunil ji,> >

> >> > > > They say the birth time could be correct.> > > >> > > > The best period in his life had been the exalted vakra malefic> > > Saturn's dasa....if Saturn is a malefic????? ? [remember Sreenadh ji> > > mentioning that no planet is malefic or benefic.> > > >> > > > Anyway...he got his first job with the commencement of Sa MD, he> got> > > married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing happened to him..so> says> > > his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983 and 1984 and> throughout> > > Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of promotions.. ..> rising> > > to the highest position in his career.> > > >> > > > Troubles started...only in Mercury-Venus period involving 3rd,> 6th,> > > 2nd and 7th

lords. Mainly sicknesses.. .to son and himself. But now> no> > > major problem.> > > >> > > > Let me give you his wife's chart though some of you may be> familiar> > > with it as we have discussed it under the topic exchange of 5th and> 7th> > > lords.> > > >> > > > 5th June 1959 @ 23:05 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.> > > >> > > > blessings,> > > >> > > > Renu> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair"> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >

Dear Renu ji> > > > >> > > > > Thanks for the chart> > > > >> > > > > any idea how was his sat dasa as vakra malefics dasa was also> one of> > > our> > > > > discussion points> > > > >> > > > > also let me know how far correct is his birth time as in navamsa> > > Lagna> > > > > changes> > > > >> > > > > also if u hav exact day of marriage and his wife's chart it is> > > highly> > > > > appreciable> > > > >> > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw"> <renunw@>> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > >

> Dear Manoj,> > > > > >> > > > > > //Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older> > > looking or> > > > > mature partner who is dependable and hence the relationship/> marriage> > > is> > > > > long lasting?//> > > > > >> > > > > > I have a chart of a male where Saturn is in Libra 7H. The wife> of> > > > > this person is mature and dependable, but not older looking or> > > older.> > > > > But she has a well built physique. In fact, she is 5 years> younger> > > to> > > > > this native. They have a very good normal relationship. They got> > > married> > > > > in Sa-Sa-Ra-Sa.> > > > > >> > > > > > If you are

interested, let me give you his birth data.> > > > > >> > > > > > Natal Chart> > > > > >> > > > > > April 1, 1954> > > > > > Time: 8:10:00> > > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > > > Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> > > > > > Colombo, Sri Lanka> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > blessings,> > > > > >> > > > > > Renu> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and Saturn are> separative> > > and> > > >

> function poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? But what about> when> > > these> > > > > malefics are Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in 7H in Libra?> Does> > > Sun> > > > > in 7 in Aries give a very confident yet dominant partner and> hence> > > the> > > > > Native benefits because he/she is able to deal well with that> strong> > > > > partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or> older> > > > > looking or mature partner who is dependable and hence the> > > > > relationship/ marriage is long lasting?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Does any one have examples of such charts where some one> also> > > ran/is> > > > > running the Dasha of such a planet? Any

comments?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > -Manoj> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

dear nandaKumar ji thanks for this pls giv translation for it for Non tamil ppls and strt discussions on such charts and let us see how this dictums working than textual proofs and references As finaly astrology is all abt results exprnced by nativs than who said what rgrds sunil nair , nanda kumar <nanda_dsn wrote:>> dear sunil nair ji,> > wen i met an astrologer some time b4 for the same clarification he said uchan uchae parthal mechamai vazhvan puviyil but he dint gave me any reference.> > regards,> > Nanda kumar.> > > > > > > > ________________________________> sunil nair astro_tellerkerala > Monday, 27 July, 2009 11:36:59 PM> Re: Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavas> > > > dear manoj ji > > Just now remebred a old adage in tamil ,astrology one of the gr8 language even b4 sanskrit according to many .( i am fan of saiva sidhas and agastay too ) > > > uchan uchane pathal picha eduppen ( dear tammy brothers pls forgiv me for bad tamil --the meaning is two exalted planets aspects each other nativ will hav to beg -this translation is for Non tamil speaking crowd ) > > may b manoj ji can explain well and if any charts pls post it and may b we can see it > > rgrds sunil nair > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala@ ...> wrote:> >> > > > Dear manoj Ji> > > > Thanks for ur good words> > > > I am of the opinion that exlated planets in kendras need not spoil that> > house ,if so there is no meaning of pancha maha purusha raja yogas> > > > if i remebr correct sania Mirza has exalted Mars in Lagna and some> > famous ppl has sat exlated in lagna ,all this is various Maha purusha> > raja yogas too ,so even in real life we dont see such planets spoils> > that houses ,unless other divisiv or negetiv factors r there> > > > i dont Know abt sarpa Yoga given by exalted planets In kendra ( like sat> > in lagna sun in 7th House and mars and ketu in capri ( the 4th House> > type of charts ) ( more than 3 planets in kendra is sarpa yoga according> > to varahamihira )> > > > Sure our discussions also prooved very importent things abt the dictums> > propogated by many that of exalted vakra planets that they behav like> > debilated planets ( i think this myth is almost not working any of the> > charts )> > > > thanks> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran> > chandran_manoj@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Renu ji, Sunil Ji,> > >> > > This example is great in showing us that one factor does not make a> > chart. Sunil Ji is absolutely correct that the whole chart needs to be> > looked at. Also notice that some classics say "Retrograde Exalted> > Planets Behave Like They Are Debilitated" . This is obviously not true in> > this chart either.> > >> > > Thanks for the example Renu Ji, I will look in to it closely when I> > find some time.> > >> > > Regards,> > > -Manoj> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > renunw renunw@> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Monday, July 27, 2009 5:55:28 AM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Exalted Malefics in sensitive> > Bhavas> > >> > >> > > Dear Sunil ji,> > >> > > //But here we can see sat his job of delaying the marriage till he is> > 38 yrs old //> > >> > > Did I make a mistake....? He was born in 1954 and got married in 1981,> > means he was 27 years old when he got married.> > >> > > The rest OK...and thanks for the educative mail elaborating on> > avasthas and various other factors.> > >> > > His father died when he was 17 or 18 years of age. You may have> > noticed Rahu in the 9th house. He rose in profession after marriage.> > Very soon became CEO of a multinational company, and now holding the> > same position in another company. Holds some important positions in> > various organizations currently.> > >> > > blessings,> > >> > > Renu> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair"> > <astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear renu ji> > > >> > > > sure thanks> > > >> > > > No planet is ultimate benefic or malefic> > > >> > > > But here we can see sat his job of delaying the marriage till he is> > 38> > > > yrs old and then givn a stable marriage ( as sat movs slowly only> > and it> > > > is one of his traits )> > > >> > > > also his Moon lagna is more stronger than original one as moon is> > with a> > > > benefic tho digitaly weak planet> > > >> > > > so sat becomes a benefic and act like Lagna Lord in 9th House and> > 9th> > > > House is place of Luck and supporting good traits of 9th House> > > >> > > > U can see why merc and venus was behaving badly during its dasa and> > > > upadasa's ( merc was vridha and venus was bala avasta )> > > >> > > > sat also givn amsa in 11th House> > > >> > > > Generaly planets with 5th amsa is good ( dont take verbatim )> > > >> > > > also sat is Yuva avasta .> > > >> > > > so many factors shud b considered ,that is why i said Placements> > > > ,ownerships avasta s and aspects shud b considered along with amsa> > .s> > > > for delinating each charts and dasa 's> > > >> > > > sure a planet when retro it will giv some of its traits and> > > > siignifications a retrying effect> > > > ###########he got married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing> > happened> > > > to him...so says his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983> > and> > > > 1984 and throughout Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of> > > > promotions.. . .. rising to the highest position in his> > > > career.##### #########> > > >> > > > sat was 10th L and 11th Lord frm Lagna and aspected by 2nd Lord and> > it> > > > is dhana yoga combo> > > >> > > > also frm moon sign sat is lagna Lord aspected By 9th Lord venus> > > >> > > > Any details abt his father ,childhood and also his success in> > profession> > > > b4 and after marriage .> > > >> > > >> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw"> > <renunw@>> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sunil ji,> > > > >> > > > > They say the birth time could be correct.> > > > >> > > > > The best period in his life had been the exalted vakra malefic> > > > Saturn's dasa....if Saturn is a malefic????? ? [remember Sreenadh ji> > > > mentioning that no planet is malefic or benefic.> > > > >> > > > > Anyway...he got his first job with the commencement of Sa MD, he> > got> > > > married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing happened to him..so> > says> > > > his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983 and 1984 and> > throughout> > > > Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of promotions.. ..> > rising> > > > to the highest position in his career.> > > > >> > > > > Troubles started...only in Mercury-Venus period involving 3rd,> > 6th,> > > > 2nd and 7th lords. Mainly sicknesses.. .to son and himself. But now> > no> > > > major problem.> > > > >> > > > > Let me give you his wife's chart though some of you may be> > familiar> > > > with it as we have discussed it under the topic exchange of 5th and> > 7th> > > > lords.> > > > >> > > > > 5th June 1959 @ 23:05 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.> > > > >> > > > > blessings,> > > > >> > > > > Renu> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair"> > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Renu ji> > > > > >> > > > > > Thanks for the chart> > > > > >> > > > > > any idea how was his sat dasa as vakra malefics dasa was also> > one of> > > > our> > > > > > discussion points> > > > > >> > > > > > also let me know how far correct is his birth time as in navamsa> > > > Lagna> > > > > > changes> > > > > >> > > > > > also if u hav exact day of marriage and his wife's chart it is> > > > highly> > > > > > appreciable> > > > > >> > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw"> > <renunw@>> > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Manoj,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > //Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older> > > > looking or> > > > > > mature partner who is dependable and hence the relationship/> > marriage> > > > is> > > > > > long lasting?//> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I have a chart of a male where Saturn is in Libra 7H. The wife> > of> > > > > > this person is mature and dependable, but not older looking or> > > > older.> > > > > > But she has a well built physique. In fact, she is 5 years> > younger> > > > to> > > > > > this native. They have a very good normal relationship. They got> > > > married> > > > > > in Sa-Sa-Ra-Sa.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > If you are interested, let me give you his birth data.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Natal Chart> > > > > > >> > > > > > > April 1, 1954> > > > > > > Time: 8:10:00> > > > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > > > > Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> > > > > > > Colombo, Sri Lanka> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > blessings,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Renu> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and Saturn are> > separative> > > > and> > > > > > function poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? But what about> > when> > > > these> > > > > > malefics are Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in 7H in Libra?> > Does> > > > Sun> > > > > > in 7 in Aries give a very confident yet dominant partner and> > hence> > > > the> > > > > > Native benefits because he/she is able to deal well with that> > strong> > > > > > partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or> > older> > > > > > looking or mature partner who is dependable and hence the> > > > > > relationship/ marriage is long lasting?> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Does any one have examples of such charts where some one> > also> > > > ran/is> > > > > > running the Dasha of such a planet? Any comments?> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local./>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Ji,

You explained it very well. That is exactly what it means " If two exalted

planets aspect each other, the native will be a beggar " . I think like every

thing else, our ancient seers exaggerate things on purpose so that we will look

closer. Exalted planets will be aspecting their houses of debilitation?

Especially of both planets are malefic (like Sun in Aries and Sat in Libra) may

be this is true? I wonder if these two houses are 5 & 11 then may be this could

literally be true (since both are connected with money) .... we will have to

investigate this further ......

Regards,

-Manoj

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala

Monday, July 27, 2009 11:06:59 AM

dear manoj ji

Just now remebred a old adage in tamil ,astrology one of the gr8 language even

b4 sanskrit according to many .( i am fan of saiva sidhas and agastay too )

uchan uchane pathal picha eduppen ( dear tammy brothers pls forgiv me for bad

tamil --the meaning is two exalted planets aspects each other nativ will hav to

beg -this translation is for Non tamil speaking crowd )

may b manoj ji can explain well  and if any charts pls post it and may b we can

see it

rgrds sunil nair

ancient_indian_ astrology, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> Dear manoj Ji

>

> Thanks for ur good words

>

> I am of the opinion that exlated planets in kendras need not spoil that

> house ,if so there is no meaning of pancha maha purusha raja yogas

>

> if i remebr correct sania Mirza has exalted Mars in Lagna and some

> famous ppl has sat exlated in lagna ,all this is various Maha purusha

> raja yogas too ,so even in real life we dont see such planets spoils

> that houses ,unless other divisiv or negetiv factors r there

>

> i dont Know abt sarpa Yoga given by exalted planets In kendra ( like sat

> in lagna sun in 7th House and mars and ketu in capri ( the 4th House

> type of charts ) ( more than 3 planets in kendra is sarpa yoga according

> to varahamihira )

>

> Sure our discussions also prooved very importent things abt the dictums

> propogated by many that of exalted vakra planets that they behav like

> debilated planets ( i think this myth is almost not working any of the

> charts )

>

> thanks

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

> chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Renu ji, Sunil Ji,

> >

> > This example is great in showing us that one factor does not make a

> chart. Sunil Ji is absolutely correct that the whole chart needs to be

> looked at. Also notice that some classics say " Retrograde Exalted

> Planets Behave Like They Are Debilitated " . This is obviously not true in

> this chart either.

> >

> > Thanks for the example Renu Ji, I will look in to it closely when I

> find some time.

> >

> > Regards,

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > renunw renunw@

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Monday, July 27, 2009 5:55:28 AM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Exalted Malefics in sensitive

> Bhavas

> >

> >

> > Dear Sunil ji,

> >

> > //But here we can see sat his job of delaying the marriage till he is

> 38 yrs old //

> >

> > Did I make a mistake....? He was born in 1954 and got married in 1981,

> means he was 27 years old when he got married.

> >

> > The rest OK...and thanks for the educative mail elaborating on

> avasthas and various other factors.

> >

> > His father died when he was 17 or 18 years of age. You may have

> noticed Rahu in the 9th house. He rose in profession after marriage.

> Very soon became CEO of a multinational company, and now holding the

> same position in another company. Holds some important positions in

> various organizations currently.

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " sunil nair "

> <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear renu ji

> > >

> > > sure thanks

> > >

> > > No planet is ultimate benefic or malefic

> > >

> > > But here we can see sat his job of delaying the marriage till he is

> 38

> > > yrs old and then givn a stable marriage ( as sat movs slowly only

> and it

> > > is one of his traits )

> > >

> > > also his Moon lagna is more stronger than original one as moon is

> with a

> > > benefic tho digitaly weak planet

> > >

> > > so sat becomes a benefic and act like Lagna Lord in 9th House and

> 9th

> > > House is place of Luck and supporting good traits of 9th House

> > >

> > > U can see why merc and venus was behaving badly during its dasa and

> > > upadasa's ( merc was vridha and venus was bala avasta )

> > >

> > > sat also givn amsa in 11th House

> > >

> > > Generaly planets with 5th amsa is good ( dont take verbatim )

> > >

> > > also sat is Yuva avasta .

> > >

> > > so many factors shud b considered ,that is why i said Placements

> > > ,ownerships avasta s and aspects shud b considered along with amsa

> .s

> > > for delinating each charts and dasa 's

> > >

> > > sure a planet when retro it will giv some of its traits and

> > > siignifications a retrying effect

> > > ###########he got married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing

> happened

> > > to him...so says his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983

> and

> > > 1984 and throughout Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of

> > > promotions.. . .. rising to the highest position in his

> > > career.##### #########

> > >

> > > sat was 10th L and 11th Lord frm Lagna and aspected by 2nd Lord and

> it

> > > is dhana yoga combo

> > >

> > > also frm moon sign sat is lagna Lord aspected By 9th Lord venus

> > >

> > > Any details abt his father ,childhood and also his success in

> profession

> > > b4 and after marriage .

> > >

> > >

> > > rgrds sunil nair

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " renunw "

> <renunw@>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sunil ji,

> > > >

> > > > They say the birth time could be correct.

> > > >

> > > > The best period in his life had been the exalted vakra malefic

> > > Saturn's dasa....if Saturn is a malefic????? ? [remember Sreenadh ji

> > > mentioning that no planet is malefic or benefic.

> > > >

> > > > Anyway...he got his first job with the commencement of Sa MD, he

> got

> > > married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing happened to him..so

> says

> > > his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983 and 1984 and

> throughout

> > > Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of promotions.. ..

> rising

> > > to the highest position in his career.

> > > >

> > > > Troubles started...only in Mercury-Venus period involving 3rd,

> 6th,

> > > 2nd and 7th lords. Mainly sicknesses.. .to son and himself. But now

> no

> > > major problem.

> > > >

> > > > Let me give you his wife's chart though some of you may be

> familiar

> > > with it as we have discussed it under the topic exchange of 5th and

> 7th

> > > lords.

> > > >

> > > > 5th June 1959 @ 23:05 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.

> > > >

> > > > blessings,

> > > >

> > > > Renu

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " sunil nair "

> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Renu ji

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks for the chart

> > > > >

> > > > > any idea how was his sat dasa as vakra malefics dasa was also

> one of

> > > our

> > > > > discussion points

> > > > >

> > > > > also let me know how far correct is his birth time as in navamsa

> > > Lagna

> > > > > changes

> > > > >

> > > > > also if u hav exact day of marriage and his wife's chart it is

> > > highly

> > > > > appreciable

> > > > >

> > > > > rgrds sunil nair

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " renunw "

> <renunw@>

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Manoj,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > //Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older

> > > looking or

> > > > > mature partner who is dependable and hence the relationship/

> marriage

> > > is

> > > > > long lasting?//

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I have a chart of a male where Saturn is in Libra 7H. The wife

> of

> > > > > this person is mature and dependable, but not older looking or

> > > older.

> > > > > But she has a well built physique. In fact, she is 5 years

> younger

> > > to

> > > > > this native. They have a very good normal relationship. They got

> > > married

> > > > > in Sa-Sa-Ra-Sa.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If you are interested, let me give you his birth data.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Natal Chart

> > > > > >

> > > > > > April 1, 1954

> > > > > > Time: 8:10:00

> > > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > > > > Place: 79 E 50' 00 " , 6 N 55' 00 "

> > > > > > Colombo, Sri Lanka

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > blessings,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Renu

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and Saturn are

> separative

> > > and

> > > > > function poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? But what about

> when

> > > these

> > > > > malefics are Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in 7H in Libra?

> Does

> > > Sun

> > > > > in 7 in Aries give a very confident yet dominant partner and

> hence

> > > the

> > > > > Native benefits because he/she is able to deal well with that

> strong

> > > > > partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or

> older

> > > > > looking or mature partner who is dependable and hence the

> > > > > relationship/ marriage is long lasting?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Does any one have examples of such charts where some one

> also

> > > ran/is

> > > > > running the Dasha of such a planet? Any comments?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > -Manoj

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Pathi Ji,

Thank you for sharing your knowledge from your Guru.

Regards,

-Manoj

venkatachala pathi <pathiav Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 1:00:03 AM Re: Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavas

Dear Shri Manoj Chandran:My Guru used to say that "whenever a malefic planet for the chart occupies the Seventh house, or gets in sambandha with the owner of the seventh house or the karaka for the spouse (Venus for male and Jupiter for female), marriage is delayed, say, by two years, and this period should be added to the probable age of marriage (again, this is subject under set principles of fixing marriage time possibilities) .I am not sure to 'confirm' above, while it is an interesting point for our observation.A.V.Pathi, ____________ _________ _________ __Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >ancient indian_astrology <ancient_indian_ astrology>Sunday, July 26, 2009 9:55:40 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavas Dear All,We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and Saturn are separative and function poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? But what about when these malefics are Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in 7H in Libra? Does Sun in 7 in Aries give a very confident yet dominant partner and hence the Native benefits because he/she is able to deal well with that strong partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older looking or mature partner who is dependable and hence the relationship/ marriage is long lasting?Does any one have examples of such charts where some one also ran/is running the Dasha of such a planet? Any

comments? Regards, -Manoj

Guest guest

Dear sunil nair ji,

the meaning is if two exalted planets aspects each other the native will live with good wealth .

(mechamai-- with all the blessings, parthal-- aspects, vazhvan -- live, puviyil-- world)

Im sry my english is bit poor.

regards,

Nanda kumar

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Sent: Tuesday, 28 July, 2009 12:36:53 AM Re: Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavas

dear nandaKumar ji thanks for this pls giv translation for it for Non tamil ppls and strt discussions on such charts and let us see how this dictums working than textual proofs and references As finaly astrology is all abt results exprnced by nativs than who said what rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, nanda kumar <nanda_dsn@.. .> wrote:>> dear sunil nair ji,> > wen i met an astrologer some time b4 for the same clarification he said uchan uchae parthal mechamai vazhvan puviyil but he dint gave me any reference.> > regards,> > Nanda kumar.> > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> ancient_indian_ astrology>

Monday, 27 July, 2009 11:36:59 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavas> > > > dear manoj ji > > Just now remebred a old adage in tamil ,astrology one of the gr8 language even b4 sanskrit according to many .( i am fan of saiva sidhas and agastay too ) > > > uchan uchane pathal picha eduppen ( dear tammy brothers pls forgiv me for bad tamil --the meaning is two exalted planets aspects each other nativ will hav to beg -this translation is for Non tamil speaking crowd ) > > may b manoj ji can explain well and if any charts pls post it and may b we can see it > > rgrds sunil nair > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala@ ...> wrote:> >> > > > Dear manoj Ji> > > > Thanks for ur

good words> > > > I am of the opinion that exlated planets in kendras need not spoil that> > house ,if so there is no meaning of pancha maha purusha raja yogas> > > > if i remebr correct sania Mirza has exalted Mars in Lagna and some> > famous ppl has sat exlated in lagna ,all this is various Maha purusha> > raja yogas too ,so even in real life we dont see such planets spoils> > that houses ,unless other divisiv or negetiv factors r there> > > > i dont Know abt sarpa Yoga given by exalted planets In kendra ( like sat> > in lagna sun in 7th House and mars and ketu in capri ( the 4th House> > type of charts ) ( more than 3 planets in kendra is sarpa yoga according> > to varahamihira )> > > > Sure our discussions also prooved very importent things abt the dictums> > propogated by many that of

exalted vakra planets that they behav like> > debilated planets ( i think this myth is almost not working any of the> > charts )> > > > thanks> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran> > chandran_manoj@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Renu ji, Sunil Ji,> > >> > > This example is great in showing us that one factor does not make a> > chart. Sunil Ji is absolutely correct that the whole chart needs to be> > looked at. Also notice that some classics say "Retrograde Exalted> > Planets Behave Like They Are Debilitated" . This is obviously not true in> > this chart either.> > >> > > Thanks for the example Renu Ji, I will look in to it closely when I> > find some time.> >

>> > > Regards,> > > -Manoj> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > renunw renunw@> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Monday, July 27, 2009 5:55:28 AM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Exalted Malefics in sensitive> > Bhavas> > >> > >> > > Dear Sunil ji,> > >> > > //But here we can see sat his job of delaying the marriage till he is> > 38 yrs old //> > >> > > Did I make a mistake....? He was born in 1954 and got married in 1981,> > means he was 27 years old when he got married.> > >> > > The rest OK...and thanks for the educative mail elaborating on> > avasthas and

various other factors.> > >> > > His father died when he was 17 or 18 years of age. You may have> > noticed Rahu in the 9th house. He rose in profession after marriage.> > Very soon became CEO of a multinational company, and now holding the> > same position in another company. Holds some important positions in> > various organizations currently.> > >> > > blessings,> > >> > > Renu> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair"> > <astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear renu ji> > > >> > > > sure thanks> > > >> > > > No planet is ultimate benefic or malefic> > > >> > > > But here we can see sat his job of

delaying the marriage till he is> > 38> > > > yrs old and then givn a stable marriage ( as sat movs slowly only> > and it> > > > is one of his traits )> > > >> > > > also his Moon lagna is more stronger than original one as moon is> > with a> > > > benefic tho digitaly weak planet> > > >> > > > so sat becomes a benefic and act like Lagna Lord in 9th House and> > 9th> > > > House is place of Luck and supporting good traits of 9th House> > > >> > > > U can see why merc and venus was behaving badly during its dasa and> > > > upadasa's ( merc was vridha and venus was bala avasta )> > > >> > > > sat also givn amsa in 11th House> > > >> > > > Generaly planets with 5th amsa is good (

dont take verbatim )> > > >> > > > also sat is Yuva avasta .> > > >> > > > so many factors shud b considered ,that is why i said Placements> > > > ,ownerships avasta s and aspects shud b considered along with amsa> > .s> > > > for delinating each charts and dasa 's> > > >> > > > sure a planet when retro it will giv some of its traits and> > > > siignifications a retrying effect> > > > ###########he got married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing> > happened> > > > to him....so says his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983> > and> > > > 1984 and throughout Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of> > > > promotions.. . .. rising to the highest position in his> > > > career.#####

#########> > > >> > > > sat was 10th L and 11th Lord frm Lagna and aspected by 2nd Lord and> > it> > > > is dhana yoga combo> > > >> > > > also frm moon sign sat is lagna Lord aspected By 9th Lord venus> > > >> > > > Any details abt his father ,childhood and also his success in> > profession> > > > b4 and after marriage .> > > >> > > >> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw"> > <renunw@>> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sunil ji,> > > > >> > > > > They say the birth time

could be correct.> > > > >> > > > > The best period in his life had been the exalted vakra malefic> > > > Saturn's dasa....if Saturn is a malefic????? ? [remember Sreenadh ji> > > > mentioning that no planet is malefic or benefic..> > > > >> > > > > Anyway...he got his first job with the commencement of Sa MD, he> > got> > > > married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing happened to him..so> > says> > > > his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983 and 1984 and> > throughout> > > > Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of promotions.. ..> > rising> > > > to the highest position in his career.> > > > >> > > > > Troubles started...only in Mercury-Venus period involving 3rd,> >

6th,> > > > 2nd and 7th lords. Mainly sicknesses.. .to son and himself. But now> > no> > > > major problem.> > > > >> > > > > Let me give you his wife's chart though some of you may be> > familiar> > > > with it as we have discussed it under the topic exchange of 5th and> > 7th> > > > lords.> > > > >> > > > > 5th June 1959 @ 23:05 in Colombo, Sri Lanka..> > > > >> > > > > blessings,> > > > >> > > > > Renu> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@

. com, "sunil nair"> > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Renu ji> > > > > >> > > > > > Thanks for the chart> > > > > >> > > > > > any idea how was his sat dasa as vakra malefics dasa was also> > one of> > > > our> > > > > > discussion points> > > > > >> > > > > > also let me know how far correct is his birth time as in navamsa> > > > Lagna> > > > > > changes> > > > > >> > > > > > also if u hav exact day of marriage and his wife's chart it is> > > > highly> > > > > > appreciable> > > > > >> > > >

> > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw"> > <renunw@>> > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Manoj,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > //Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older> > > > looking or> > > > > > mature partner who is dependable and hence the relationship/> > marriage> > > > is> > > > > > long lasting?//> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I have a chart of a male where Saturn is in Libra 7H. The wife> > of> > > > > > this person is mature and dependable, but not older looking or> > > > older.> >

> > > > But she has a well built physique. In fact, she is 5 years> > younger> > > > to> > > > > > this native. They have a very good normal relationship. They got> > > > married> > > > > > in Sa-Sa-Ra-Sa.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > If you are interested, let me give you his birth data.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Natal Chart> > > > > > >> > > > > > > April 1, 1954> > > > > > > Time: 8:10:00> > > > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > > > > Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> > > > > > > Colombo, Sri Lanka> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > >

> > > > blessings,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Renu> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and Saturn are> > separative> > > > and> > > > > > function poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? But what about> > when> > > > these> > > > > > malefics are Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in 7H in Libra?> > Does> > > > Sun> > > > > > in 7 in Aries give a very confident yet dominant partner and> > hence> > > > the> > > > > > Native benefits because he/she is

able to deal well with that> > strong> > > > > > partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or> > older> > > > > > looking or mature partner who is dependable and hence the> > > > > > relationship/ marriage is long lasting?> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Does any one have examples of such charts where some one> > also> > > > ran/is> > > > > > running the Dasha of such a planet? Any comments?> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > >

> > Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local. />

Guest guest

Dear Mehtaji,

All you have said about exalted saturn in 7th house is correct in my case. But even tho he is older than me, he does not look old at all. Rest all fit in.

Regards,

Anita--- On Mon, 27/7/09, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv wrote:

chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjivRe: Re: Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavas Date: Monday, 27 July, 2009, 2:48 PM

Dear Sir,

Saturn exalated in Libra in 7th house aspects Asc - Aries - house of debilitation. May be Old or more important may look old.

Planets exalated aspect their sign of debilitation. Their strength is sometimes too much for their opposite.

Yes there will be perks, spouse is very powerfull person, enjoys a lot of respect in society etc. but these things and the marriage r two different things.

Similarly Saturn exalated in 7th will give good saturnian qualities to the spouse , sometimes to the annoyance of the spouse.

Thanks & Regards

Chiranjiv Mehta+ 91 9324168001--- On Mon, 27/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavasancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, 27 July, 2009, 6:27 PM

Dear Chiranjiv Ji,//Exalate malefics in 7th house ( or anywhere ) affects the houses. In the case of Saturn being in 7th house exalated, I think the person ( native ) himself will be older and spouse younger.// Why do you say so? I thought planets in the 7H and ruler of 7H would describe the spouse and not the native?// Exalated Sun - burns the house in which it is situated - so the description of a dominant but beneficial spouse may be mild words // Yes. I agree. Generally Sun in 7H itself produces a dominant spouse. 7H in general is a difficult position for the Sun. But when strong in exaltation it might give the native the ability to make the necessary compromises and deal with it, or to put in another way, the native's spouse may have enough good qualities to make the compromise worth it.Regards, -Manoj ____________ _________ _________ __chiranjiv mehta

<vchiranjiv (AT) (DOT) co.in>ancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, July 27, 2009 12:34:50 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavas Exalate malefics in 7th house ( or anywhere ) affects the houses. In the case of Saturn being in 7th house exalated, I think the person ( native ) himself will be older and spouse younger.Exalated Sun - burns the house in which it is situated - so the description of a dominant but beneficial spouse may be mild words.Thanks & RegardsChiranjiv Mehta+ 91 9324168001--- On Mon, 27/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:>Manoj

Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavas>"ancient indian_astrology" <ancient_indian_ astrology>>Monday, 27 July, 2009, 2:25 AM>>> >Dear All,>>We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and Saturn are separative and function poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? But what about when these malefics are Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in 7H in Libra? Does Sun in 7 in Aries give a very confident yet dominant partner and hence the Native benefits because he/she is able to deal well with that strong partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older looking or mature partner who is dependable and hence the relationship/ marriage is long lasting?>>Does any one have examples of such charts where some one also ran/is running the

Dasha of such a planet? Any comments?> >Regards,> -Manoj> ____________ _________ _________ __Looking for local information? Find it on Local

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,I know what you mean. A cousin of mine has 4 exalted planets in his horoscope - Ju, Sa, Su, Ve, is and always has been by and large BROKE. He has 3 debilitated planets tho in his D9- Ma, Mo, Su.

Regards,Anita--- On Mon, 27/7/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Re: Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavas Date: Monday, 27 July, 2009, 6:06 PM

dear manoj ji Just now remebred a old adage in tamil ,astrology one of the gr8 language even b4 sanskrit according to many .( i am fan of saiva sidhas and agastay too ) uchan uchane pathal picha eduppen ( dear tammy brothers pls forgiv me for bad tamil --the meaning is two exalted planets aspects each other nativ will hav to beg -this translation is for Non tamil speaking crowd ) may b manoj ji can explain well and if any charts pls post it and may b we can see it rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear manoj Ji> > Thanks for ur good words> > I am of the opinion that exlated planets in kendras need not spoil that> house ,if so there is no meaning of pancha maha purusha

raja yogas> > if i remebr correct sania Mirza has exalted Mars in Lagna and some> famous ppl has sat exlated in lagna ,all this is various Maha purusha> raja yogas too ,so even in real life we dont see such planets spoils> that houses ,unless other divisiv or negetiv factors r there> > i dont Know abt sarpa Yoga given by exalted planets In kendra ( like sat> in lagna sun in 7th House and mars and ketu in capri ( the 4th House> type of charts ) ( more than 3 planets in kendra is sarpa yoga according> to varahamihira )> > Sure our discussions also prooved very importent things abt the dictums> propogated by many that of exalted vakra planets that they behav like> debilated planets ( i think this myth is almost not working any of the> charts )> > thanks> > rgrds sunil nair> > > ancient_indian_

astrology, Manoj Chandran> chandran_manoj@ wrote:> >> > Dear Renu ji, Sunil Ji,> >> > This example is great in showing us that one factor does not make a> chart. Sunil Ji is absolutely correct that the whole chart needs to be> looked at. Also notice that some classics say "Retrograde Exalted> Planets Behave Like They Are Debilitated" . This is obviously not true in> this chart either.> >> > Thanks for the example Renu Ji, I will look in to it closely when I> find some time.> >> > Regards,> > -Manoj> >> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > renunw renunw@> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Monday, July 27, 2009 5:55:28 AM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology]

Re: Exalted Malefics in sensitive> Bhavas> >> >> > Dear Sunil ji,> >> > //But here we can see sat his job of delaying the marriage till he is> 38 yrs old //> >> > Did I make a mistake....? He was born in 1954 and got married in 1981,> means he was 27 years old when he got married.> >> > The rest OK...and thanks for the educative mail elaborating on> avasthas and various other factors.> >> > His father died when he was 17 or 18 years of age. You may have> noticed Rahu in the 9th house. He rose in profession after marriage.> Very soon became CEO of a multinational company, and now holding the> same position in another company. Holds some important positions in> various organizations currently.> >> > blessings,> >> > Renu> >> > --- In

ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair"> <astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear renu ji> > >> > > sure thanks> > >> > > No planet is ultimate benefic or malefic> > >> > > But here we can see sat his job of delaying the marriage till he is> 38> > > yrs old and then givn a stable marriage ( as sat movs slowly only> and it> > > is one of his traits )> > >> > > also his Moon lagna is more stronger than original one as moon is> with a> > > benefic tho digitaly weak planet> > >> > > so sat becomes a benefic and act like Lagna Lord in 9th House and> 9th> > > House is place of Luck and supporting good traits of 9th House> > >> > > U can see why

merc and venus was behaving badly during its dasa and> > > upadasa's ( merc was vridha and venus was bala avasta )> > >> > > sat also givn amsa in 11th House> > >> > > Generaly planets with 5th amsa is good ( dont take verbatim )> > >> > > also sat is Yuva avasta .> > >> > > so many factors shud b considered ,that is why i said Placements> > > ,ownerships avasta s and aspects shud b considered along with amsa> .s> > > for delinating each charts and dasa 's> > >> > > sure a planet when retro it will giv some of its traits and> > > siignifications a retrying effect> > > ###########he got married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing> happened> > > to him...so says his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983> and> >

> 1984 and throughout Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of> > > promotions.. . .. rising to the highest position in his> > > career.##### #########> > >> > > sat was 10th L and 11th Lord frm Lagna and aspected by 2nd Lord and> it> > > is dhana yoga combo> > >> > > also frm moon sign sat is lagna Lord aspected By 9th Lord venus> > >> > > Any details abt his father ,childhood and also his success in> profession> > > b4 and after marriage ..> > >> > >> > > rgrds sunil nair> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw"> <renunw@>> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sunil ji,> >

> >> > > > They say the birth time could be correct.> > > >> > > > The best period in his life had been the exalted vakra malefic> > > Saturn's dasa....if Saturn is a malefic????? ? [remember Sreenadh ji> > > mentioning that no planet is malefic or benefic.> > > >> > > > Anyway...he got his first job with the commencement of Sa MD, he> got> > > married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing happened to him..so> says> > > his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983 and 1984 and> throughout> > > Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of promotions.. ..> rising> > > to the highest position in his career.> > > >> > > > Troubles started...only in Mercury-Venus period involving 3rd,> 6th,> > > 2nd and 7th

lords. Mainly sicknesses.. .to son and himself. But now> no> > > major problem.> > > >> > > > Let me give you his wife's chart though some of you may be> familiar> > > with it as we have discussed it under the topic exchange of 5th and> 7th> > > lords.> > > >> > > > 5th June 1959 @ 23:05 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.> > > >> > > > blessings,> > > >> > > > Renu> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair"> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >

Dear Renu ji> > > > >> > > > > Thanks for the chart> > > > >> > > > > any idea how was his sat dasa as vakra malefics dasa was also> one of> > > our> > > > > discussion points> > > > >> > > > > also let me know how far correct is his birth time as in navamsa> > > Lagna> > > > > changes> > > > >> > > > > also if u hav exact day of marriage and his wife's chart it is> > > highly> > > > > appreciable> > > > >> > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw"> <renunw@>> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > >

> Dear Manoj,> > > > > >> > > > > > //Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older> > > looking or> > > > > mature partner who is dependable and hence the relationship/> marriage> > > is> > > > > long lasting?//> > > > > >> > > > > > I have a chart of a male where Saturn is in Libra 7H. The wife> of> > > > > this person is mature and dependable, but not older looking or> > > older.> > > > > But she has a well built physique. In fact, she is 5 years> younger> > > to> > > > > this native. They have a very good normal relationship. They got> > > married> > > > > in Sa-Sa-Ra-Sa.> > > > > >> > > > > > If you are

interested, let me give you his birth data.> > > > > >> > > > > > Natal Chart> > > > > >> > > > > > April 1, 1954> > > > > > Time: 8:10:00> > > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > > > Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> > > > > > Colombo, Sri Lanka> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > blessings,> > > > > >> > > > > > Renu> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and Saturn are> separative> > > and> > > >

> function poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? But what about> when> > > these> > > > > malefics are Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in 7H in Libra?> Does> > > Sun> > > > > in 7 in Aries give a very confident yet dominant partner and> hence> > > the> > > > > Native benefits because he/she is able to deal well with that> strong> > > > > partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or> older> > > > > looking or mature partner who is dependable and hence the> > > > > relationship/ marriage is long lasting?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Does any one have examples of such charts where some one> also> > > ran/is> > > > > running the Dasha of such a planet? Any

comments?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > -Manoj> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji and Manoj ji,

The following chart has 3 exalted planets, namely....Sa, Ma & Ju and Sun

debilitated.

Ju and Ma aspects each other. That is aspect between an exalted benefic and an

exalted malefic. Native has many financial problems.

But she has two nice daughters.

5HL Saturn is exalted in 2H.

Natural putrakaraka Jupiter is exalted in 11H.

Mars is exalted in 5H. She nearly died at the confinement of her 2nd daughter

and the result was she could conceive no more. Did exalted Mars in 5H do this?

Her LL Me is retrograde in 2H. Me is conjunct with Sa & Su. Then, Me becomes a

retrograde malefic. Is that the reason why she is being deprived of wealth

though Me being her LL and 10HL [she is a housewife] is placed in house of

wealth, 2H?

Husband owns good property but not interested in improving them. 7HL though

exalted in 11H, is aspected by exalted Mars. Is this the reason why beneficial

results from exalted 7HL in 11H is being negated? Mars owns 3H & 8H, destructive

to 2H indications.

Even her Venus 9HL of fortune, and also 2HL is retrograde in 3H.

What is the cause of her misfortune...exalted planets aspecting each other or

Lagna and 9th house lords being retrograde and placed adversely or both?

blessings,

Renu

, " sunil nair "

>

>

> dear manoj ji

>

> Just now remebred a old adage in tamil ,astrology one of the gr8

> language even b4 sanskrit according to many .( i am fan of saiva sidhas

> and agastay too )

>

>

> uchan uchane pathal picha eduppen ( dear tammy brothers pls forgiv me

> for bad tamil --the meaning is two exalted planets aspects each other

> nativ will hav to beg -this translation is for Non tamil speaking crowd

> )

>

> may b manoj ji can explain well and if any charts pls post it and may b

> we can see it

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

>

> , " sunil nair "

> <astro_tellerkerala@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear manoj Ji

> >

> > Thanks for ur good words

> >

> > I am of the opinion that exlated planets in kendras need not spoil

> that

> > house ,if so there is no meaning of pancha maha purusha raja yogas

> >

> > if i remebr correct sania Mirza has exalted Mars in Lagna and some

> > famous ppl has sat exlated in lagna ,all this is various Maha purusha

> > raja yogas too ,so even in real life we dont see such planets spoils

> > that houses ,unless other divisiv or negetiv factors r there

> >

> > i dont Know abt sarpa Yoga given by exalted planets In kendra ( like

> sat

> > in lagna sun in 7th House and mars and ketu in capri ( the 4th House

> > type of charts ) ( more than 3 planets in kendra is sarpa yoga

> according

> > to varahamihira )

> >

> > Sure our discussions also prooved very importent things abt the

> dictums

> > propogated by many that of exalted vakra planets that they behav like

> > debilated planets ( i think this myth is almost not working any of the

> > charts )

> >

> > thanks

> >

> > rgrds sunil nair

> >

> >

> > , Manoj Chandran

> > chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Renu ji, Sunil Ji,

> > >

> > > This example is great in showing us that one factor does not make a

> > chart. Sunil Ji is absolutely correct that the whole chart needs to be

> > looked at. Also notice that some classics say " Retrograde Exalted

> > Planets Behave Like They Are Debilitated " . This is obviously not true

> in

> > this chart either.

> > >

> > > Thanks for the example Renu Ji, I will look in to it closely when I

> > find some time.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > -Manoj

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > renunw renunw@

> > >

> > > Monday, July 27, 2009 5:55:28 AM

> > > Re: Exalted Malefics in

> sensitive

> > Bhavas

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil ji,

> > >

> > > //But here we can see sat his job of delaying the marriage till he

> is

> > 38 yrs old //

> > >

> > > Did I make a mistake....? He was born in 1954 and got married in

> 1981,

> > means he was 27 years old when he got married.

> > >

> > > The rest OK...and thanks for the educative mail elaborating on

> > avasthas and various other factors.

> > >

> > > His father died when he was 17 or 18 years of age. You may have

> > noticed Rahu in the 9th house. He rose in profession after marriage.

> > Very soon became CEO of a multinational company, and now holding the

> > same position in another company. Holds some important positions in

> > various organizations currently.

> > >

> > > blessings,

> > >

> > > Renu

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " sunil nair "

> > <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear renu ji

> > > >

> > > > sure thanks

> > > >

> > > > No planet is ultimate benefic or malefic

> > > >

> > > > But here we can see sat his job of delaying the marriage till he

> is

> > 38

> > > > yrs old and then givn a stable marriage ( as sat movs slowly only

> > and it

> > > > is one of his traits )

> > > >

> > > > also his Moon lagna is more stronger than original one as moon is

> > with a

> > > > benefic tho digitaly weak planet

> > > >

> > > > so sat becomes a benefic and act like Lagna Lord in 9th House and

> > 9th

> > > > House is place of Luck and supporting good traits of 9th House

> > > >

> > > > U can see why merc and venus was behaving badly during its dasa

> and

> > > > upadasa's ( merc was vridha and venus was bala avasta )

> > > >

> > > > sat also givn amsa in 11th House

> > > >

> > > > Generaly planets with 5th amsa is good ( dont take verbatim )

> > > >

> > > > also sat is Yuva avasta .

> > > >

> > > > so many factors shud b considered ,that is why i said Placements

> > > > ,ownerships avasta s and aspects shud b considered along with amsa

> > .s

> > > > for delinating each charts and dasa 's

> > > >

> > > > sure a planet when retro it will giv some of its traits and

> > > > siignifications a retrying effect

> > > > ###########he got married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing

> > happened

> > > > to him...so says his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983

> > and

> > > > 1984 and throughout Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number

> of

> > > > promotions... .. rising to the highest position in his

> > > > career.##### #########

> > > >

> > > > sat was 10th L and 11th Lord frm Lagna and aspected by 2nd Lord

> and

> > it

> > > > is dhana yoga combo

> > > >

> > > > also frm moon sign sat is lagna Lord aspected By 9th Lord venus

> > > >

> > > > Any details abt his father ,childhood and also his success in

> > profession

> > > > b4 and after marriage .

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > rgrds sunil nair

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " renunw "

> > <renunw@>

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sunil ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > They say the birth time could be correct.

> > > > >

> > > > > The best period in his life had been the exalted vakra malefic

> > > > Saturn's dasa....if Saturn is a malefic????? ? [remember Sreenadh

> ji

> > > > mentioning that no planet is malefic or benefic.

> > > > >

> > > > > Anyway...he got his first job with the commencement of Sa MD, he

> > got

> > > > married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing happened to him..so

> > says

> > > > his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983 and 1984 and

> > throughout

> > > > Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of promotions.. ..

> > rising

> > > > to the highest position in his career.

> > > > >

> > > > > Troubles started...only in Mercury-Venus period involving 3rd,

> > 6th,

> > > > 2nd and 7th lords. Mainly sicknesses.. .to son and himself. But

> now

> > no

> > > > major problem.

> > > > >

> > > > > Let me give you his wife's chart though some of you may be

> > familiar

> > > > with it as we have discussed it under the topic exchange of 5th

> and

> > 7th

> > > > lords.

> > > > >

> > > > > 5th June 1959 @ 23:05 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.

> > > > >

> > > > > blessings,

> > > > >

> > > > > Renu

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " sunil nair "

> > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Renu ji

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks for the chart

> > > > > >

> > > > > > any idea how was his sat dasa as vakra malefics dasa was also

> > one of

> > > > our

> > > > > > discussion points

> > > > > >

> > > > > > also let me know how far correct is his birth time as in

> navamsa

> > > > Lagna

> > > > > > changes

> > > > > >

> > > > > > also if u hav exact day of marriage and his wife's chart it is

> > > > highly

> > > > > > appreciable

> > > > > >

> > > > > > rgrds sunil nair

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " renunw "

> > <renunw@>

> > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Manoj,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > //Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or older

> > > > looking or

> > > > > > mature partner who is dependable and hence the relationship/

> > marriage

> > > > is

> > > > > > long lasting?//

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I have a chart of a male where Saturn is in Libra 7H. The

> wife

> > of

> > > > > > this person is mature and dependable, but not older looking or

> > > > older.

> > > > > > But she has a well built physique. In fact, she is 5 years

> > younger

> > > > to

> > > > > > this native. They have a very good normal relationship. They

> got

> > > > married

> > > > > > in Sa-Sa-Ra-Sa.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If you are interested, let me give you his birth data.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Natal Chart

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > April 1, 1954

> > > > > > > Time: 8:10:00

> > > > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > > > > > Place: 79 E 50' 00 " , 6 N 55' 00 "

> > > > > > > Colombo, Sri Lanka

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > blessings,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Renu

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and Saturn are

> > separative

> > > > and

> > > > > > function poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? But what about

> > when

> > > > these

> > > > > > malefics are Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in 7H in

> Libra?

> > Does

> > > > Sun

> > > > > > in 7 in Aries give a very confident yet dominant partner and

> > hence

> > > > the

> > > > > > Native benefits because he/she is able to deal well with that

> > strong

> > > > > > partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an older or

> > older

> > > > > > looking or mature partner who is dependable and hence the

> > > > > > relationship/ marriage is long lasting?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Does any one have examples of such charts where some one

> > also

> > > > ran/is

> > > > > > running the Dasha of such a planet? Any comments?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > > -Manoj

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>