IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Madam,

Yes. The tongue and hand cannot keep up with the brain.

But there r other contributory combinations too.Only Mercury debilitated would mean bad in or bad communications.

Also mercury is Vargottami.

An astrologer from whom I used to try to learn ....told me that debilidated mercury means lack of organisation - you plan to go in one direction and end up in another. That is true to an extent.

Thanks & Regards

Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 7/7/09, Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:

Anita R <ash.rsh55Re: Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome Date: Tuesday, 7 July, 2009, 9:43 AM

Dear Mr Mehta,

I understand that debilitated mercury- one of its manifestations- makes a person incapable of putting his thoughts across in a way that the other person understands. They have trouble communicating their deepest thoughts, agonies, ecstacies with others. Is this the case with you.? Thoughts and tongue will be at war with each other.Regards,Anita

--- On Mon, 6/7/09, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv (AT) (DOT) . .co.in> wrote:

chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcomeancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, 6 July, 2009, 8:37 AM

My mercury is debilitated. But I rarely speak incorrect facts or speak to malign somebody.

It takes more than weak mercury to........ Weak mercury may also mean not getting the message across acuurately.Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Sun, 5/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcomeancient_indian_ astrologySunday, 5 July, 2009, 10:48 PM

Dear Ash Ji (sorry if this is wrong since you did not sign your name),

For false speech, 2nd house, 2nd lord and Mercury's status are very important. Do we know the condition of Me in this chart (ofcourse without ascendant it is tough).

-Manoj

"ash.rsh55 " <ash.rsh55 >ancient_indian_ astrologySaturday, July 4, 2009 11:15:27 PMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome

Dear all,while we are on the topic of divorce, possible extra marital affairs etc. I would like to raise a point which has beeb bugging me for a long time. I do not know if this is the right time to raise this but it is certainly connected to the topic. If the moderators feel the time is not ripe for this query, perhaps they will withold this mail until Manoj ji announces the result of the fascinating quiz he has come up with. Moon , the house he is occupying, the aspects he gets are primarily responsibl e for our mental set up. I want to know, what is the impact of benefics / malefics occupying 6th, 8th and 12th from moon?Eg: a friend has moon in taurus, retro guru with retro saturn in dhanu which is 8th house from taurus, has mars in kumbha casting 4th house aspect on moon. I do not have his time of birth but only the date of birth. He is a chronic lier. Lies even when there is no need to. And ofcourse gets caught.

He has been up to "Hanky Panky" right from 1995 - as far as my knowledge goes- and has been caught by his wife just last week--- On Sat, 4/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcomeancient_indian_ astrologySaturday, 4 July, 2009, 7:36 PMDear Mohit Ji, Thanks for your additional comments and clarification. Regards, -ManojMohit Virmani

<mohitvirmani33@ >ancient_indian_ astrologySaturday, July 4, 2009 12:32:05 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody OutcomeDear Manoj, Sir u r right tht Sat seeing Venus is always undesireable for men chart but u see Manoj g tht Saturn being 5th lord sitting in own house is strongery it maydelay not denial i feel tht and seeing 8th lord who is also Lagnesh too (which i forgot to write in the last mail ) confirm this (i feel) & 8th lord being in 5th house then i feel late or deny children ( got to lot of things wit tht & but in this case 5th lord is in his own house) & lot of break in affairs & i feel for her wife's i feel tht sat being 10 n 11th lord and Naks

of exclated Jupiter who is too retro may be she must be Teacher or Teaching sometimes . well Sir i m too waiting for ur answer . Thanks u so much Mohit--- On Fri, 7/3/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcomeancient_indian_ astrologyFriday, July 3, 2009, 5:38 PMDear Mohit Ji, Those are interesting comments. I am not sure if Renu ji had the exact thought process and we will have to wait for her response. However, hold on to your thoughts and once the results are revealed we can come back and analyze it. In the meantime some things to keep in mind are: 5th lord seing the 8th in this case.. If instead 8th lord was aspecting the 5th, what would be your conclusion?How things need to be

interpreted differently in these two cases? Sure Sa aspects Venus (always undersirable in Man's chart) but Sa is also 5th L.. Does this make things better or worse? Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Regards, -ManojMohit Virmani <mohitvirmani33@ >ancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, July 2, 2009 9:28:28 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody OutcomeYes i agree tht i feel is the u see tht 5th lord seeing venus who is also 8th lord from Lagna i think tht guy had some affair n as u see from 7th house Mars is in 6th house she is not at all optimistic person too, Thanks Mohit--- On Fri, 7/3/09, renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody OutcomeTo:

ancient_indian_ astrologyFriday, July 3, 2009, 2:18 AMDear Manoj ji,//He is currently going through a very ugly divorce and child custodybattle.//This sentence and "will he gain financially. ..."..."the custody of the kids...."... ..........all the above made me think that the native is the innocent party according to your thinking. He is your friend and from your mail I could infersome sympathetic attitude from you towards him...Astrologically, when Neelam ji pointed out, Sun-Ve in 8H Scorpio from Aries [7H], the spouse's house, confirmed it.I may be wrong.....let' s wait till you 'spill the beans'.blessings,Renuancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Renu Ji,> > Some how I missed this comment of yours.> > "I

think his post makes us assume that the native is the innocent party. "> > > Why do you say that? What in my post gave you that impression? I was trying to be very careful and not give any indications one way or the other.> > Please clarify so I can correct the error. I did not intend to claim that the native is the "innocent" party.> > Regards,> >-Manoj> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> renunw <renunw> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thursday, July 2, 2009 9:56:07 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome> > > > > > Dear Neelam ji,> > Thanks so much. This would help me in

answering Manoj ji's questions on this chart. You should be correct....I think his post makes us assume that the native is the innocent party. > > So, 2nd is the 8H house of the spouse....once again Ve, Sun combo in the 8H, this time that of the spouse... Interesting.> > blessings,> > Renu> > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta<neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Renu ji,> > > > House placement is also very important. 2nd house always shows secret> > affairs of spouse being 8th from 7th.> > Sun-venus in 2H is more likely to show wife's affairs rather than native's,> > if other conditions also prevail..> > Of course Manoj ji may confirm.> > > > Regards> > Neelam>

> > > > > > > 2009/7/2 renunw <renunw@>> > > > >> > >> > > Dear Manoj ji,> > >> > > My answer will be later....but just noticed that this chart fits to group's> > > earlier discussion below:> > >> > > //"if the lagna is taurus, or libra and venus aslagna> > > lord is in scorpio, ( he says it is a house of secrets) I should not> > > entertain any boy with such a combination for my daughter or any other girl> > > in our family. He says, it is a guarantee that the person will have any> > > number of relationships in his/her life..//> > >> > > The chart you gave is Libra Lagna and LL Venus is placed in Scorpio, the> > > house of

secrets...> > >> > > Wonder what caused the divorce !!!> > >> > > blessings,> > >> > > Renu> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:> > >>> > > > Dear All,> > > >> > > > Here is a quiz I recently posted at Jyotish_Vidya group. I have not> > > received any official response there yet. So I am posting it here since our> > > group is very active..> > > >> > > > Here is the data of a friend of mine.> > > > Nov, 30, 1966, 5:04 AM, Kansas City Missouri, USA> > >

>> > > > He is currently going through a very ugly divorce and child custody> > > battle.> > > >> > > > Interesting questions for the group are:> > > >> > > > Is he going to financially gain or lose from this divorce?> > > > Is he going to win custody of children or atleast 50/50 with his wife> > > (soon to beex-wife)?> > > >> > > > A bonus question is :> > > >> > > > What was the profession of the wife before marriage (Marriage happened in> > > 2006)?> > > > She went back to college and changed her profession after Marriage.> > > > The answer to the above question is very interesting and intruiguing.> > > >> > > > Any

comments on professional and financial status of this Native is also> > > welcome.> > > > Please provide any other details you may want to and I will confirm if I> > > can.> > > >> > > > I will post the results of this July 9th, Arizona Time 5:00 Pm (New> > > Delhi, 5:30 AM July 10th).> > > >> > > > If possible pleasesend replies to my email address chandran_manoj@> > > and I will send them all out on July 10th (If moderators agree).> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > > -Manoj> > > >> > >> > > > > >> >>Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Sriramji

I am sorry .I am not able to give the birthdetails immediately as it is one my

relative's borthdetails.I will obtain permission from him and then will post

here

Vinoth

, " sreeram srinivas "

<sreeram64 wrote:

>

>

> Dear Mr. Vinoth ji,

>

> //the native will marry a person whose father has died // Can you

> post separately the birth data from where you have made the observation

> ?? How is Mercury related to karaka of F-I-L ?

>

> Agree 3H is house of Father-In_Law. I know one case, where the strong

> 3H & 3HL person married to a female whose father has expired in her

> childhood.

>

> With regards,

>

> Sreeram_Srinivas

>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi Ji,

Thank you for your attempt. Yes this is a "ticklish" issue, even if we have the spouse's chart (which unfortunately we will not).

-Manoj

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 Sent: Monday, July 6, 2009 11:36:38 PM Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome

Dear Manoj ji,wife's profession is a ticklish issue speciallythese days andyour coments about it make it tricky as well.Any way let me try.I am taking 10th house from 7th for the purpose.Satthelord of that house is well placed in M.T in 11th and aspd by none-shemustbe quite hard headed and laborious in her profession.sat in the nakshatra of jup and jup in turn aspg 10th house alongwith8th and12th houses as well.sat in the amsa of mer and jup with Rahu in D9----can be in teachingprofession either before or after marriage.sat dasa and Rahu bhukti was operating at the time of marriageShe could have changed the job during mer's pratyantar dasa in the aboveperiods.Hence all the planets discussed above are coming into operatonalong with guruchandal yoga in 8th house of amsa!!!jup and sat in 6-8positions in Rasi-----definitely

intriguing.Regards,gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran<chandran_manoj@ ....> wrote:>> Dear Gopi Ji,>> Thank you for your comments and analysis.>> Regards,>> -Manoj>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> gopi_b927 gopi_b927@.. .> ancient_indian_ astrology> Monday, July 6, 2009 5:05:40 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Childcustody Outcome>>>>>> Dear Manoj

ji,> 2nd and 7th lord in 12th untainted--- can lead to divorce.> Mars is also the lord of upapaada.in 12th is seperation since 12thhouse/lord> is both bed comfirts an d seperation.> Mars in 12th in navamsa as well.> Rahu aspd by sat in 7th and 7th lord in 12th.> 6th lord of court cases retro in 10th is also exalted in Rasi and in8th with> Rahu forming guruchandalyoga.> uppada with sun and venus aspd by retro jup.> 7th lord in 3rd in mutual asp with 6th lord of court cases in navamsaalso> aspd by MARS from 12th!!hence seperation.> native may gain from the court case moneterily.2nd half of july and1st> week of aug is a period of gain.> custody of children could be 50-50.or in his favour.> he must be in a good position in job since 10th lord in 9th in aRAJAYOGA> and jup exaltd in 10th

and also hapens 2b the lagna lord of D10.> His financial position must be good.> regards,> gopi.>> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran<chandran_manoj@ ....> wrote:> >> > Dear All,> >> > Here is a quiz I recently posted at Jyotish_Vidya group. I have notreceived any official response there yet. So I am posting it here sinceour group is very active.> >> > Here is the data of a friend of mine.> > Nov, 30, 1966, 5:04 AM, Kansas City Missouri, USA> >> > He is currently going through a very ugly divorce and child custodybattle.> >> > Interesting questions for the group are:> >> > Is he going to financially gain or lose from this divorce?> > Is he going to win custody of children or atleast 50/50 with hiswife (soon to be

ex-wife)?> >> > A bonus question is :> >> > What was the profession of the wife before marriage (Marriagehappened in 2006)?> > She went back to college and changed her profession after Marriage.> > The answer to the above question is very interesting andintruiguing.> >> > Any comments on professional and financial status of this Native isalso welcome.> > Please provide any other details you may want to and I will confirmif I can.> >> > I will post the results of this July 9th, Arizona Time 5:00 Pm (NewDelhi, 5:30 AM July 10th).> >> > If possible please send replies to my email address chandran_manoj. and I will send them all out on July 10th (If moderators agree).> >> > Regards,> >> > -Manoj>

>>

Guest guest

Dear All,

A Reminder that we are coming close to the End of the Quiz time here. So all

respondents have until July 10, 5:00 AM, New Delhi, Time to post their

responses.

Regards,

-Manoj

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> Here is a quiz I recently posted at Jyotish_Vidya group. I have not received

any official response there yet. So I am posting it here since our group is very

active.

>

> Here is the data of a friend of mine.

> Nov, 30, 1966, 5:04 AM, Kansas City Missouri, USA

>

> He is currently going through a very ugly divorce and child custody battle. 

>   

> Interesting questions for the group are:

>

> Is he going to financially gain or lose from this divorce?

> Is he going to win custody of children or atleast 50/50 with his wife (soon to

be ex-wife)?

>

> A bonus question is :

>

> What was the profession of the wife before marriage (Marriage happened in

2006)?

> She went back to college and changed her profession after Marriage.

> The answer to the above question is very interesting and intruiguing.

>

> Any comments on professional and financial status of this Native is also

welcome.

> Please provide any other details you may want to and I will confirm if I can.

>

> I will post the results of this July 9th, Arizona Time 5:00 Pm (New Delhi,

5:30 AM July 10th).

>

> If possible please send replies to my email address chandran_manoj and I

will send them all out on July 10th (If moderators agree).

>

> Regards,

>

> -Manoj

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji and Manoj ji,

After going through Bhaskar ji's mails, I thought of trying the quiz on a

different angle.

Let me quote Bhaskar ji,

// Suppose Jupiter is retro in ones chart, then whatever

Jupiter signifies in ones chart , he will get the full results

whenever Jupiter gets retro in transit. //

The native has retro Jupiter, the 6L of divorce, exalted in the 10th. On the day

of judgment, i.e. 9th July 2009 [Arizona ???] transit Jupiter will be retrograde

in the 5H of the native.

Jupiter is natural putrakaraka,

The native's Vimsottari AD is Jupiter.

Hence I feel that the native will get the custody of his children, with the

fullest support of transit Jupiter, which is retro, 'cos his natal Jupiter is

also retro.

Taking notes from respected Bhaskar ji once again, on 9th July Sun will be

transiting in Jupiter's naksahstra. Jupiter is the 6th lord divorce. Sun is the

11L of gains for the native placed in the 2H. Sun will be transitting his 9H of

luck. Hence, as I mentioned in my earlier analysis too, I think the native will

gain financially from the divorce.

Sa is MD and also PD. Sa is a yogakaraka for this native placed in 5H of

children in its mooltrikona sign. on 9th July 2009, Ketu will be transitting in

Saturn's star over native's natal Jupiter. Ketu is placed in the lagna of the

native in his natal chart. This too looks favourable for native where his kids

are concerned.

Overall, the judgment will be in favour of the native.

I have taken Lahiri Ayanamsa.

Bhaskar ji, hope I am not misleading anyone. Please correct me if I have

understood your mini lesson wrongly and misinterpreted this particular native's

chart....thanks.

blessings,

Renu

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Friends,

> Just a hurried mail. For those who may be interested retrograde

> planets do give results in full. When and how, is what one must know.

> In practical astrology results from Retro planets can be divided into3

> parts. a) Results from Planet Retro in Natal Chart. b) Results from

> Planet Direct in Natal Chart. c) Results of retro planet in Prashna

> Chart. We will take a example planet Jupiter. 1) Suppose Jupiter

> is retro in ones chart, then whatever Jupiter signifies in ones chart ,

> he will get the full results whenever Jupiter gets retro in transit.

> 2) Vice versa for those with Jupiter direct in their charts. Whenever

> Jupiter goes retro in transit, they will feel the crunch with the

> significationsof Jupiter in their charts, and delay and obstacles can

> be encountered leading to unexecution of desired goals, till the

> Jupiter gets direct again in transit. 3) In Prashna Chart whenever the

> Ascendant Lord is in retro condition, and so is the 11th house Lord or

> the Karyesh pointing to the Karyasiddhi of the Prashna made, then the

> Answer will be a regretful No to the Query given. Because here the

> retrogression will fully deny the Karyasiddhi. One is free to confirm

> or negate the above experiences, as per his own. I have no objections.

> regards, Bhaskar.

>

Guest guest

Dear Renu Ji,

Thank you for your new attempt using the principles Bhaskar Ji mentioned.

The only comment I would make is that while July 9th is the date I am announcing the results, I have not mentioned that it is the "judgement day". However it is an interesting assumption you have made and we will see how it plays out.

Regards,

-Manoj

renunw <renunw Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2009 10:44:36 AM Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome

Dear Bhaskar ji and Manoj ji,After going through Bhaskar ji's mails, I thought of trying the quiz on a different angle. Let me quote Bhaskar ji,// Suppose Jupiter is retro in ones chart, then whateverJupiter signifies in ones chart , he will get the full resultswhenever Jupiter gets retro in transit. //The native has retro Jupiter, the 6L of divorce, exalted in the 10th. On the day of judgment, i.e. 9th July 2009 [Arizona ???] transit Jupiter will be retrograde in the 5H of the native. Jupiter is natural putrakaraka, The native's Vimsottari AD is Jupiter.Hence I feel that the native will get the custody of his children, with the fullest support of transit Jupiter, which is retro, 'cos his natal Jupiter is also retro.Taking notes from respected Bhaskar ji once again, on 9th July Sun will be transiting in Jupiter's naksahstra. Jupiter is the 6th lord divorce. Sun is the 11L of gains

for the native placed in the 2H. Sun will be transitting his 9H of luck. Hence, as I mentioned in my earlier analysis too, I think the native will gain financially from the divorce. Sa is MD and also PD. Sa is a yogakaraka for this native placed in 5H of children in its mooltrikona sign. on 9th July 2009, Ketu will be transitting in Saturn's star over native's natal Jupiter. Ketu is placed in the lagna of the native in his natal chart. This too looks favourable for native where his kids are concerned.Overall, the judgment will be in favour of the native.I have taken Lahiri Ayanamsa.Bhaskar ji, hope I am not misleading anyone. Please correct me if I have understood your mini lesson wrongly and misinterpreted this particular native's chart....thanks.blessings,Renuancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Friends,> Just a hurried mail. For those who may be interested retrograde> planets do give results in full. When and how, is what one must know. > In practical astrology results from Retro planets can be divided into3> parts. a) Results from Planet Retro in Natal Chart. b) Results from> Planet Direct in Natal Chart. c) Results of retro planet in Prashna> Chart. We will take a example planet Jupiter. 1) Suppose Jupiter> is retro in ones chart, then whatever Jupiter signifies in ones chart ,> he will get the full results whenever Jupiter gets retro in transit. > 2) Vice versa for those with Jupiter direct in their charts. Whenever> Jupiter goes retro in transit, they will feel the crunch with the>

significationsof Jupiter in their charts, and delay and obstacles can> be encountered leading to unexecution of desired goals, till the > Jupiter gets direct again in transit. 3) In Prashna Chart whenever the> Ascendant Lord is in retro condition, and so is the 11th house Lord or> the Karyesh pointing to the Karyasiddhi of the Prashna made, then the> Answer will be a regretful No to the Query given. Because here the> retrogression will fully deny the Karyasiddhi. One is free to confirm> or negate the above experiences, as per his own. I have no objections. > regards, Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

Sorry about the judgment day...have I assumed wrongly? Anyway it's ok.

blessings,

Renu

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Renu Ji,

>

> Thank you for your new attempt using the principles Bhaskar Ji mentioned.

> The only comment I would make is that while July 9th is the date I am

announcing the results, I have not mentioned that it is the " judgement day " .

However it is an interesting assumption you have made and we will see how it

plays out.

>

> Regards,

>

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> renunw <renunw

>

> Wednesday, July 8, 2009 10:44:36 AM

> Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody

Outcome

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji and Manoj ji,

>

> After going through Bhaskar ji's mails, I thought of trying the quiz on a

different angle.

>

> Let me quote Bhaskar ji,

>

> // Suppose Jupiter is retro in ones chart, then whatever

> Jupiter signifies in ones chart , he will get the full results

> whenever Jupiter gets retro in transit. //

>

> The native has retro Jupiter, the 6L of divorce, exalted in the 10th. On the

day of judgment, i.e. 9th July 2009 [Arizona ???] transit Jupiter will be

retrograde in the 5H of the native.

>

> Jupiter is natural putrakaraka,

>

> The native's Vimsottari AD is Jupiter.

>

> Hence I feel that the native will get the custody of his children, with the

fullest support of transit Jupiter, which is retro, 'cos his natal Jupiter is

also retro.

>

> Taking notes from respected Bhaskar ji once again, on 9th July Sun will be

transiting in Jupiter's naksahstra. Jupiter is the 6th lord divorce. Sun is the

11L of gains for the native placed in the 2H. Sun will be transitting his 9H of

luck. Hence, as I mentioned in my earlier analysis too, I think the native will

gain financially from the divorce.

>

> Sa is MD and also PD. Sa is a yogakaraka for this native placed in 5H of

children in its mooltrikona sign. on 9th July 2009, Ketu will be transitting in

Saturn's star over native's natal Jupiter. Ketu is placed in the lagna of the

native in his natal chart. This too looks favourable for native where his kids

are concerned.

>

> Overall, the judgment will be in favour of the native.

>

> I have taken Lahiri Ayanamsa.

>

> Bhaskar ji, hope I am not misleading anyone. Please correct me if I have

understood your mini lesson wrongly and misinterpreted this particular native's

chart....thanks.

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> > Just a hurried mail. For those who may be interested retrograde

> > planets do give results in full. When and how, is what one must know.

> > In practical astrology results from Retro planets can be divided into3

> > parts. a) Results from Planet Retro in Natal Chart. b) Results from

> > Planet Direct in Natal Chart. c) Results of retro planet in Prashna

> > Chart. We will take a example planet Jupiter. 1) Suppose Jupiter

> > is retro in ones chart, then whatever Jupiter signifies in ones chart ,

> > he will get the full results whenever Jupiter gets retro in transit.

> > 2) Vice versa for those with Jupiter direct in their charts. Whenever

> > Jupiter goes retro in transit, they will feel the crunch with the

> > significationsof Jupiter in their charts, and delay and obstacles can

> > be encountered leading to unexecution of desired goals, till the

> > Jupiter gets direct again in transit. 3) In Prashna Chart whenever the

> > Ascendant Lord is in retro condition, and so is the 11th house Lord or

> > the Karyesh pointing to the Karyasiddhi of the Prashna made, then the

> > Answer will be a regretful No to the Query given. Because here the

> > retrogression will fully deny the Karyasiddhi. One is free to confirm

> > or negate the above experiences, as per his own. I have no objections.

> > regards, Bhaskar.

> >

>

Guest guest

Manojji,

On your quiz you posted it says-

//What was the profession of the wife before marriage (Marriage happened in

2006)?

She went back to college and changed her profession after Marriage.//

In Jyotish Vidya, you posted as-

//He is currently going through a very ugly divorce and child custody battle.

Notice he is running a strong Sa dasha. Sa-Rahu started separation and for the

last two years the couple have been separated. Official divorce proceedings in

court started Jan 2009 (Sa- Ju). Jupiter is the exalted 6th lord of Rashi in

10th house. In the D-9 Jupiter is in the 8th house with Rahu. Jupiter is also

the D-9 lagna lord.

I am in a bad time crunch so cannot do more exhaustive analysis. //

My undersatnding from what you wrote in the two groups is-

A) They married in 2006. Since they have been separated for two years, they

broke off soon after marriage. Then children, in that time frame one child is

possible or maybe twins. Otherwise, the children were born before marriage. Did

the marriage take place in the court or does AZ follow common law system.

Vedic principles do not work on such type of marriages. The hindu marriage

itself has lot of meaning which go hand in hand with vedic astrology.

B) You do do not have time to analyze, you have passed this work to a group of

3000 members. Good luck for your answers.

Since I also do not have time like you, I am not participating in this quiz

bhagavathi

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavathi Ji,

1) Vedic princples are universal and work in ALL types of relationships/marriages. There are hundreds of Jhyotishi's practising in the United States and UK using these principles successfully predicting marriage, living together relationships. Dont tell me there are no premarital affairs in India and children are never born out of wed lock. I am sure a good Jyotishi can predict this.

2) If you have read Shri KN Rao Ji's books you will notice that he clearly uses different approaches to Westerners as opposed to Indians. We have to adapt to the abiding cultural climates. (By "Westerners" I also include 2nd generation Americans and Britishers of Indian Origin living in the West, I use it as a geographical term not a racial one).

3) Please check the date of that posting as well as a similar posting by me on this group relating a personal emergency that I needed to attend. If you had followed my posts carefully you would have noticed I have a disabled son who needs constant attention. The "time crunch" is related to that and even persists as we speak. Since I have started this interesting quiz (in my humble opinion) despite great personal difficulties I have tried to keep the interest going. It would have been very easy for me to just lay back and relax and let all the answers come in and just let the others like Sunil Ji or Neelam Ji do the hard work of replying to queries and directing the quiz in an useful manner.

4) Ultimately the actual answers to this quiz are not important. The various discussions that have ensued, the excellent points and counter points that people have made. This has made the discussions worth it.

If you are doubting the sincerity of my "crunch time" comment, I only wish I had time to be insincere. My son has been screaming most of last night and I got 1 hour of sleep in the last 48 hours. Autism and sleep dont go together.

// You do do not have time to analyze, you have passed this work to a group of 3000 members. Good luck for your answers //

I am perplexed by this statement of yours !!! Do you actually think I have some thing to gain from this exercise ? What could I possibly gain from it? (other than extracting interesting participation from learned members)? I am not even a practising astrologer. I have made it abundantly clear that I am still a student of astrology.

You are taking my comment out of context. In Jyotish_Vidya they were discussing the role of the 6th lord in litigation with respect to Deepak Chopra's chart. It is at that time that I presented this chart to tie in to the 6th house theme. In that context I meant that I did not have the time to pursue long analysis of this on that group due to time crunch.

I tried to do the best to present an interesting and appropriate case. This chart actually pulls in a lot of the recent discussions on marriage, divorce, morality etc. I have take considerable time away from my very difficult life to try and participate in this.

But please be assured that I miss your participation and we could have learnt from your goodself about what your view on the chart is. Hopefully my continued presence in this group in the coming months and years will be evidence to the fact that my efforts are sincere.

Regards,

-Manoj

PS: It is not too late. After I post the results I will post one more post results question that you can still participate in if you feel like it.

bhagavathi_hariharan <bhagavathi_hariharan Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2009 9:08:42 PM Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome

Manojji,On your quiz you posted it says-//What was the profession of the wife before marriage (Marriage happened in 2006)? She went back to college and changed her profession after Marriage.//In Jyotish Vidya, you posted as-//He is currently going through a very ugly divorce and child custody battle. Notice he is running a strong Sa dasha. Sa-Rahu started separation and for the last two years the couple have been separated. Official divorce proceedings in court started Jan 2009 (Sa- Ju). Jupiter is the exalted 6th lord of Rashi in 10th house. In the D-9 Jupiter is in the 8th house with Rahu. Jupiter is also the D-9 lagna lord.I am in a bad time crunch so cannot do more exhaustive analysis. //My undersatnding from what you wrote in the two groups is-A) They married in 2006. Since they have been separated for two years, they broke off soon after marriage. Then children, in that time frame one child

is possible or maybe twins. Otherwise, the children were born before marriage. Did the marriage take place in the court or does AZ follow common law system.Vedic principles do not work on such type of marriages. The hindu marriage itself has lot of meaning which go hand in hand with vedic astrology. B) You do do not have time to analyze, you have passed this work to a group of 3000 members. Good luck for your answers. Since I also do not have time like you, I am not participating in this quizbhagavathi

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

let me try to solve the puzle through jaimini

system.

AK sat AND DK Mars are in 6-8 positions.--posible seperation

snap shot prediction ONLY here is---native wins the case as well as

custody.

because AK in5th a kona(mool trikona) and DK in 12th from lagna.

again almost same thing repeats in navamsa with AK in a kendra in mutual

aspect with a benefic L/L..of Rasi.

Since DK in 11th from upapada lagna and upapada with 11th lord sun wife

may gain monetarily.

AK WITH 27 BENEFIC BINDUS AND DK WITH 28---IN 11TH HAS GOT AN

EDGE!(ONLY MONETARY)

PK moon in in 5th from AK and 10th from DK aspected by DK only--this is

tricky but i stick 2my previous MAILS PREDICTION that custody is 50-50.

The present chara dasa is pisces-cancer till 31st jul09.

I take uppada lagna 4this since it is marriage related.Pisces in 5th and

cancer

in 9th ---is good 4the native.Pisces lord exaltd but retro in cancer--is

again

tricky.But u/L/L AS DK IN 11TH FROM U/L THE NATIVE SHOULD GAIN

FROM MARRIAGE IS MY CONCLUSION.

Regards,

gopi.

Guest guest

Dear manojchandranji

Here is the rest of my analysis

As finding profession in todays world is a tough job,here is my humble attempt .

Taking 7th house as lagna for wife,we get Aries as the wife's lagna.

From wife's lagna

Lagna lord Mars is in the sixth house from Aries.

The artha trikonas 2,10 are empty whereas 6 contains Mars.

2nd lord venus is placed in 8th house combusted by sun and so conisdered weak.

6th lord Mercury is in 7th house with Ketu and 6th house is occupied by mars

10th lord saturn is in 11th house of gain

Jupiter aspects 10th house

10th lord saturn aspects Rahu,venus and sun

Mars is the dispositor of Rahu,venus and sun

Mars and saturn have some connection between them through the 3 planets

Looking at the above factors.she could be a doctor related to toxicology,eye or

ear doctor or could be in a job related to fashion (due to Rahu,venus and sun)

LOSS FOR MALE

Current antardasa is Jupiter which is 6-8 from mahadasha lord saturn,Jupiter is

the lord of upachaya houses(3 and 6)and is exalted cum retrograde ,But being

lord of bad houses it does not have much auspiciousness associated with it.So

the Male will lose the battle eventually.

same way Saturn(yogakaraka for chart) and Jupiter both represent Putrakarakas

one by virtue of lordship and another being a naisaraga karaka are poorly placed

from each other,that too in their dasha and antardashas.

Saturn is well placed and yogakaraka in the chart but Jupiter is not auspicious

and in a strained relationship with saturn.This can also mean that the children

be separated and the mother and father winning custody of each.

I am eagerly looking forward to the results.

Regards

Vinoth

, " gopi_b927 " <gopi_b927

wrote:

>

> Dear Manoj ji,

> let me try to solve the puzle through jaimini

> system.

>

> AK sat AND DK Mars are in 6-8 positions.--posible seperation

>

> snap shot prediction ONLY here is---native wins the case as well as

> custody.

>

> because AK in5th a kona(mool trikona) and DK in 12th from lagna.

>

> again almost same thing repeats in navamsa with AK in a kendra in mutual

>

> aspect with a benefic L/L..of Rasi.

>

> Since DK in 11th from upapada lagna and upapada with 11th lord sun wife

>

> may gain monetarily.

>

> AK WITH 27 BENEFIC BINDUS AND DK WITH 28---IN 11TH HAS GOT AN

>

> EDGE!(ONLY MONETARY)

>

> PK moon in in 5th from AK and 10th from DK aspected by DK only--this is

>

> tricky but i stick 2my previous MAILS PREDICTION that custody is 50-50.

>

> The present chara dasa is pisces-cancer till 31st jul09.

>

> I take uppada lagna 4this since it is marriage related.Pisces in 5th and

> cancer

>

> in 9th ---is good 4the native.Pisces lord exaltd but retro in cancer--is

> again

>

> tricky.But u/L/L AS DK IN 11TH FROM U/L THE NATIVE SHOULD GAIN

>

> FROM MARRIAGE IS MY CONCLUSION.

>

> Regards,

>

> gopi.

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavathi Ji,

In the bigger picture your comments have a lot of merit to it. Even a great astrologer will find it difficult to predict cultural issues if he/she has not been exposed to it sufficiently. I am reminded of a comment that Shri KN Rao Ji makes in one of his books about the fact that he was not able to predict that a foreigner was a homosexual because he had never looked at charts from that angle. Here is a man who could predict for one of the prominent astrologers here in the US what color car this astrologer was going to buy and when he was going to buy it within a 3 month window. !!! Now, THAT is predictive astrology !!! But even this Great astrologer did not know what to look for, when it came to homosexual behaviour. However, our classics do refer to such behaviour in the verses, but in general we dont look for it..

So if nothing else, please consider this quiz my humble attempt to bridge the cultural gap a little bit through astrology. I may also add that at the stunning rate at which MNC's are growing and the western culture is engulfing India, soon astrologers in India may also have to keep such issues like live in relationships before marriage etc in mind while analyzing charts.

Much Regards,

-Manoj

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2009 10:41:48 PMRe: Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome

Dear Bhagavathi Ji,

1) Vedic princples are universal and work in ALL types of relationships/ marriages. There are hundreds of Jhyotishi's practising in the United States and UK using these principles successfully predicting marriage, living together relationships. Dont tell me there are no premarital affairs in India and children are never born out of wed lock. I am sure a good Jyotishi can predict this.

2) If you have read Shri KN Rao Ji's books you will notice that he clearly uses different approaches to Westerners as opposed to Indians. We have to adapt to the abiding cultural climates. (By "Westerners" I also include 2nd generation Americans and Britishers of Indian Origin living in the West, I use it as a geographical term not a racial one).

3) Please check the date of that posting as well as a similar posting by me on this group relating a personal emergency that I needed to attend. If you had followed my posts carefully you would have noticed I have a disabled son who needs constant attention. The "time crunch" is related to that and even persists as we speak. Since I have started this interesting quiz (in my humble opinion) despite great personal difficulties I have tried to keep the interest going. It would have been very easy for me to just lay back and relax and let all the answers come in and just let the others like Sunil Ji or Neelam Ji do the hard work of replying to queries and directing the quiz in an useful manner.

4) Ultimately the actual answers to this quiz are not important. The various discussions that have ensued, the excellent points and counter points that people have made. This has made the discussions worth it..

If you are doubting the sincerity of my "crunch time" comment, I only wish I had time to be insincere. My son has been screaming most of last night and I got 1 hour of sleep in the last 48 hours. Autism and sleep dont go together.

// You do do not have time to analyze, you have passed this work to a group of 3000 members. Good luck for your answers //

I am perplexed by this statement of yours !!! Do you actually think I have some thing to gain from this exercise ? What could I possibly gain from it? (other than extracting interesting participation from learned members)? I am not even a practising astrologer. I have made it abundantly clear that I am still a student of astrology..

You are taking my comment out of context.. In Jyotish_Vidya they were discussing the role of the 6th lord in litigation with respect to Deepak Chopra's chart. It is at that time that I presented this chart to tie in to the 6th house theme. In that context I meant that I did not have the time to pursue long analysis of this on that group due to time crunch.

I tried to do the best to present an interesting and appropriate case. This chart actually pulls in a lot of the recent discussions on marriage, divorce, morality etc. I have take considerable time away from my very difficult life to try and participate in this.

But please be assured that I miss your participation and we could have learnt from your goodself about what your view on the chart is. Hopefully my continued presence in this group in the coming months and years will be evidence to the fact that my efforts are sincere.

Regards,

-Manoj

PS: It is not too late. After I post the results I will post one more post results question that you can still participate in if you feel like it.

bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_harihara nancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, July 8, 2009 9:08:42 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome

Manojji,On your quiz you posted it says-//What was the profession of the wife before marriage (Marriage happened in 2006)? She went back to college and changed her profession after Marriage.//In Jyotish Vidya, you posted as-//He is currently going through a very ugly divorce and child custody battle. Notice he is running a strong Sa dasha. Sa-Rahu started separation and for the last two years the couple have been separated. Official divorce proceedings in court started Jan 2009 (Sa- Ju). Jupiter is the exalted 6th lord of Rashi in 10th house. In the D-9 Jupiter is in the 8th house with Rahu. Jupiter is also the D-9 lagna lord.I am in a bad time crunch so cannot do more exhaustive analysis. //My undersatnding from what you wrote in the two groups is-A) They married in 2006. Since they have been separated for two years, they broke off soon after marriage. Then children, in that time frame one child

is possible or maybe twins. Otherwise, the children were born before marriage. Did the marriage take place in the court or does AZ follow common law system.Vedic principles do not work on such type of marriages. The hindu marriage itself has lot of meaning which go hand in hand with vedic astrology. B) You do do not have time to analyze, you have passed this work to a group of 3000 members. Good luck for your answers. Since I also do not have time like you, I am not participating in this quizbhagavathi

Guest guest

Dear Gopi Ji,

Thank you for attempting through the Jaimini system as well.

Regards,

-Manoj

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2009 12:09:52 AM Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome

Dear Manoj ji,let me try to solve the puzle through jaiminisystem.AK sat AND DK Mars are in 6-8 positions.-- posible seperationsnap shot prediction ONLY here is---native wins the case as well ascustody.because AK in5th a kona(mool trikona) and DK in 12th from lagna.again almost same thing repeats in navamsa with AK in a kendra in mutualaspect with a benefic L/L..of Rasi.Since DK in 11th from upapada lagna and upapada with 11th lord sun wifemay gain monetarily.AK WITH 27 BENEFIC BINDUS AND DK WITH 28---IN 11TH HAS GOT ANEDGE!(ONLY MONETARY)PK moon in in 5th from AK and 10th from DK aspected by DK only--this istricky but i stick 2my previous MAILS PREDICTION that custody is 50-50.The present chara dasa is pisces-cancer till 31st jul09.I take uppada lagna 4this since it is marriage related.Pisces in 5th andcancerin 9th ---is

good 4the native.Pisces lord exaltd but retro in cancer--isagaintricky.But u/L/L AS DK IN 11TH FROM U/L THE NATIVE SHOULD GAINFROM MARRIAGE IS MY CONCLUSION.Regards,gopi.

Guest guest

Pranams,Mr.Manoj Chandran ji,[Even though the under noted additions shall not contradict my original predictions,yet feel Sorry for the adds-on by my second thought.]Native seems to be a homosexual person :Astrological reasons Navamsa Venus and Saturn aspect each other.If his birth had been fifty seconds earlier,his Navamsa Lagna might have fallen in Kumbha navamsa ;this added with the above Venus,Sani phenomena,he would have evinced more flare towards lesbian life.The natives putra sthanathipathy Sani and putra karak are in 6/8 axis,such natives wage lawsuits against their wards,during putra sthanathipathy-karak Dasa bukti - as is witnessed by him now.The native's 3rd and 6th lord Guru shall give him neecha phalam (on account of its retrogresion in its exaltation sign )

during its present AD period ;hence he would loose his stake,bound to pay penalty .In some wrost senario he may even under go imprisonment and his position would get degraded by his educated close associate (say a person of brahminical nature).Regards / DhananjayanP.S:If the above be found excessive may please be ignored.--- On Sun, 5/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome Date: Sunday, 5 July, 2009, 10:41 PM

Dear Dhananjaya Ji,

Thank you for your participation. Yes I am very thrilled about the wonderful participation so far. Just before the end of the quiz I will post the names of participants who have sent me thier predictions. This way if mail problems had been there (or I had missed some thing) they can resend.

Regards,

-Manoj

"abhanaya " <abhanaya >ancient_indian_ astrologySaturday, July 4, 2009 1:21:10 PMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome

Pranams,Mr.Manoj Chandran ji,--- On Thu, 2//Is he going to financially gain or lose from this divorce? //Dasa lord Saturn is yogakaarak, Anthradasa lord is in 6/8 axis to dasa lord. This period would make him to incur karryahaani, embrace failures and may incur penalty payments.//Is he going to win custody of children or at least 50/50 with his wife (soon to be ex-wife)? //Saturn is putra sthanathipathy, it is very strongly posited in the 5th house, the native in the last lap of Saturn Dasa.Now gochara Saturn going to transit 8th house from the 5th house.He shall not get the custody of the baby. The baby may also suffer or prone to suffer from fits /respiratory diseases / heart ailments.//A bonus question is: What was the profession of the wife before marriage (Marriage happened in 2006)?She went back to college and changed her profession after

Marriage. //10th lord from the 7th house is Capricorn, its lord Saturn is in Mithun navamsa, this suggests to me that the native may be student prior to marriage.Y/s-Dhananjayan,/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome"ancient indian_astrology" <ancient_indian_ astrology>Thursday, 2 July, 2009, 4:48 AM

Dear All,

Here is a quiz I recently posted at Jyotish_Vidya group. I have not received any official response there yet. So I am posting it here since our group is very active.

Here is the data of a friend of mine.

Nov, 30, 1966, 5:04 AM, Kansas City Missouri, USA

He is currently going through a very ugly divorce and child custody battle.

Interesting questions for the group are:

Is he going to financially gain or lose from this divorce?

Is he going to win custody of children or atleast 50/50 with his wife (soon to be ex-wife)?

A bonus question is :

What was the profession of the wife before marriage (Marriage happened in 2006)?

She went back to college and changed her profession after Marriage.

The answer to the above question is very interesting and intruiguing.

Any comments on professional and financial status of this Native is also welcome.

Please provide any other details you may want to and I will confirm if I can.

I will post the results of this July 9th, Arizona Time 5:00 Pm (New Delhi, 5:30 AM July 10th).

If possible please send replies to my email address chandran_manoj@ and I will send them all out on July 10th (If moderators agree).

Regards,

-Manoj

Get your new Email address! Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

Get your preferred Email name!

Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.

Guest guest

Dear Dhananjayan Ji,

Thank you for your thoughts. I could not find any thing excessive at all. You have stated your prediction and have given supportive astrological arguments for it. I have to appreciate your frank and bold predictions. No problems at all. We will all learn from it astrologically. I very much take a moral neutral stance towards astrology. My spritual Guru's time less words "A saint is a sinner who never gave up". So I dont make judgements towards any nody.

Regards,

-Manoj

Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2009 8:08:50 AMRe: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome

Pranams,Mr.Manoj Chandran ji,[Even though the under noted additions shall not contradict my original predictions, yet feel Sorry for the adds-on by my second thought.]Native seems to be a homosexual person :Astrological reasons Navamsa Venus and Saturn aspect each other.If his birth had been fifty seconds earlier,his Navamsa Lagna might have fallen in Kumbha navamsa ;this added with the above Venus,Sani phenomena,he would have evinced more flare towards lesbian life.The natives putra sthanathipathy Sani and putra karak are in 6/8 axis,such natives wage lawsuits against their wards,during putra sthanathipathy- karak Dasa bukti - as is witnessed by him now.The native's 3rd and 6th lord Guru shall give him neecha phalam (on account of its retrogresion in its exaltation sign ) during its present AD period ;hence he would loose his stake,bound to pay penalty .In

some wrost senario he may even under go imprisonment and his position would get degraded by his educated close associate (say a person of brahminical nature).Regards / DhananjayanP.S:If the above be found excessive may please be ignored.--- On Sun, 5/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcomeancient_indian_ astrologySunday, 5 July, 2009, 10:41 PM

Dear Dhananjaya Ji,

Thank you for your participation. Yes I am very thrilled about the wonderful participation so far. Just before the end of the quiz I will post the names of participants who have sent me thier predictions. This way if mail problems had been there (or I had missed some thing) they can resend.

Regards,

-Manoj

"abhanaya " <abhanaya >ancient_indian_ astrologySaturday, July 4, 2009 1:21:10 PMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome

Pranams,Mr.Manoj Chandran ji,--- On Thu, 2//Is he going to financially gain or lose from this divorce? //Dasa lord Saturn is yogakaarak, Anthradasa lord is in 6/8 axis to dasa lord. This period would make him to incur karryahaani, embrace failures and may incur penalty payments.//Is he going to win custody of children or at least 50/50 with his wife (soon to be ex-wife)? //Saturn is putra sthanathipathy, it is very strongly posited in the 5th house, the native in the last lap of Saturn Dasa.Now gochara Saturn going to transit 8th house from the 5th house.He shall not get the custody of the baby. The baby may also suffer or prone to suffer from fits /respiratory diseases / heart ailments.//A bonus question is: What was the profession of the wife before marriage (Marriage happened in 2006)?She went back to college and changed her profession after

Marriage. //10th lord from the 7th house is Capricorn, its lord Saturn is in Mithun navamsa, this suggests to me that the native may be student prior to marriage.Y/s-Dhananjayan,/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome"ancient indian_astrology" <ancient_indian_ astrology>Thursday, 2 July, 2009, 4:48 AM

Dear All,

Here is a quiz I recently posted at Jyotish_Vidya group. I have not received any official response there yet. So I am posting it here since our group is very active.

Here is the data of a friend of mine.

Nov, 30, 1966, 5:04 AM, Kansas City Missouri, USA

He is currently going through a very ugly divorce and child custody battle.

Interesting questions for the group are:

Is he going to financially gain or lose from this divorce?

Is he going to win custody of children or atleast 50/50 with his wife (soon to be ex-wife)?

A bonus question is :

What was the profession of the wife before marriage (Marriage happened in 2006)?

She went back to college and changed her profession after Marriage.

The answer to the above question is very interesting and intruiguing.

Any comments on professional and financial status of this Native is also welcome.

Please provide any other details you may want to and I will confirm if I can.

I will post the results of this July 9th, Arizona Time 5:00 Pm (New Delhi, 5:30 AM July 10th).

If possible please send replies to my email address chandran_manoj@ and I will send them all out on July 10th (If moderators agree).

Regards,

-Manoj

Get your new Email address! Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

Get your preferred Email name! Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail. com.

Guest guest

Thanks Vinoth Ji for your futher analysis.

-Manoj

"vinothkumarmd" <vinothkumarmd Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2009 2:59:39 AM Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome

Dear manojchandranjiHere is the rest of my analysisAs finding profession in todays world is a tough job,here is my humble attempt .Taking 7th house as lagna for wife,we get Aries as the wife's lagna.From wife's lagnaLagna lord Mars is in the sixth house from Aries.The artha trikonas 2,10 are empty whereas 6 contains Mars.2nd lord venus is placed in 8th house combusted by sun and so conisdered weak.6th lord Mercury is in 7th house with Ketu and 6th house is occupied by mars10th lord saturn is in 11th house of gain Jupiter aspects 10th house10th lord saturn aspects Rahu,venus and sunMars is the dispositor of Rahu,venus and sunMars and saturn have some connection between them through the 3 planetsLooking at the above factors.she could be a doctor related to toxicology,eye or ear doctor or could be in a job related to fashion (due to Rahu,venus and sun)LOSS FOR

MALECurrent antardasa is Jupiter which is 6-8 from mahadasha lord saturn,Jupiter is the lord of upachaya houses(3 and 6)and is exalted cum retrograde ,But being lord of bad houses it does not have much auspiciousness associated with it.So the Male will lose the battle eventually.same way Saturn(yogakaraka for chart) and Jupiter both represent Putrakarakas one by virtue of lordship and another being a naisaraga karaka are poorly placed from each other,that too in their dasha and antardashas.Saturn is well placed and yogakaraka in the chart but Jupiter is not auspicious and in a strained relationship with saturn.This can also mean that the children be separated and the mother and father winning custody of each.I am eagerly looking forward to the results.RegardsVinothancient_indian_ astrology, "gopi_b927" <gopi_b927@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Manoj ji,> let me try to solve the puzle through jaimini> system.> > AK sat AND DK Mars are in 6-8 positions.-- posible seperation> > snap shot prediction ONLY here is---native wins the case as well as> custody.> > because AK in5th a kona(mool trikona) and DK in 12th from lagna.> > again almost same thing repeats in navamsa with AK in a kendra in mutual> > aspect with a benefic L/L..of Rasi.> > Since DK in 11th from upapada lagna and upapada with 11th lord sun wife> > may gain monetarily.> > AK WITH 27 BENEFIC BINDUS AND DK WITH 28---IN 11TH HAS GOT AN> > EDGE!(ONLY MONETARY)> > PK moon in in 5th from AK and 10th from DK

aspected by DK only--this is> > tricky but i stick 2my previous MAILS PREDICTION that custody is 50-50.> > The present chara dasa is pisces-cancer till 31st jul09.> > I take uppada lagna 4this since it is marriage related.Pisces in 5th and> cancer> > in 9th ---is good 4the native.Pisces lord exaltd but retro in cancer--is> again> > tricky.But u/L/L AS DK IN 11TH FROM U/L THE NATIVE SHOULD GAIN> > FROM MARRIAGE IS MY CONCLUSION.> > Regards,> > gopi.>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,We only have a poor 7H to go by, and as they say there are many ways to skin cat, here’s my humble attempt on wife's profession. This could be totally off-mark! Imagination may be the only limiting factor, if I am not right:-)

In the absence of any definitive rules to check the wife’s profession, we can only go by the indications of the planets and the dasha pattern. I am giving below a study from 7H of the native and results regarding wife’s profession at the time of marriage in Sat-Rahu, a possible change later as indicated by Manoj ji. Without these clues, this analysis may not be possible.

Aries (7H) taken as lagna, LL mars in 6H, lagna aspected by saturn and LL mars, rahu in lagna with its star lord venus in 8H with 5L sun, again aspected by saturn, does not show the native in a good light. Lot of malefic influences on lagna. She might aggressive, obstinate and of a questionable character. She might be having multiple affairs given the long saturn’s dasha (though not a big issue in western societies).

Her earning/income is to be seen from 2H, supported by the other two other artha bhavas 6/10. 2H has no planet, but the house is strong as it is aspected by its lord venus from the 8H. Hence, it may be presumed that the income is influenced/drawn from 8H/scorpio showing hidden and shady places. Venus is aspected by Saturn from 11H who is also the 10L of  karma showing multiple gains and support to venus in 8H. Venus in 10H from Saturn and in scorpio, make 8H also the karmasthan under venus and sun. There is also an aspect of exalted Jupiter, lord of 9/12 from 4H cancer.

Sat-rah dasha at the time of marriageIn Sat-Rah, venus is placed in 8H from antarnath Rahu with 5L sun. Rahu being in venus star, reinforces the results of venus. Venus gets her married as 2/7 lord, probably having an affair (with 5L sun) involving secrecy/scandal/secret place, re-confirmed by aspect of mars on rahu, who is in the nakshatra of 5L and again 6/8. Both spouse and native are closely linked in 8H in this rahu dasha.

Venus-sun combination gives artistic talents. Venus, the artistic planet with lord of performance and show Sun, in this case also the lord of 5H, could indicate an artistic activity/performer, but related to the 8H (infamous?). Aspect of Saturn as 10/11L helps in gains.

Sat-Jup dasha signifies change in professionJup pratyantar in rahu’s antar might’ve started a change when the native leaves her old profession and decides to do something better. Sat-Jup finally brings her fully into the other profession.

Jupiter aspects the 8H, venus and sun. Venus now is placed in the 9H from antarnath Jup. An exalted 9L/12L Jupiter will uphold what is righteous, dharmik and for good of humanity. Aspect of this Jupiter from cancer in 4H of care and nurturing, could bring about a change and she can take up something in healthcare/nutrition and nourishment/ nursery teaching, etc. But the place of work… still the 8H remains in focus!

However, the 5/8 houses remain connected in nativity and dashas. The native got back to studies, had a baby, scandals, affairs, divorce, everything! RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Manojchandranji

A small addition to the analysis

If the custody of children is not divided among parents the whole custody will

go the mother and the father will be deprived of the association with children

as the dasha Sa-Ju indicates events regarding children as both of them represent

putrakarakas

regards

vinoth

Guest guest

Dear Manojji,

// Dont tell me there are no premarital affairs in India and children are never born out of wed lock. I am sure a good Jyotishi can predict this//

I am not telling you any such thing

// 4) Ultimately the actual answers to this quiz are not important. The various discussions that have ensued, the excellent points and counter points that people have made. This has made the discussions worth it//

I agree

// If you are doubting the sincerity of my "crunch time" comment, I only wish I had time to be insincere. My son has been screaming most of last night and I got 1 hour of sleep in the last 48 hours. Autism and sleep dont go together.//

I am nobody to doubt anyone. // Hopefully my continued presence in this group in the coming months and years will be evidence to the fact that my efforts are sincere.//

You do not have to prove anything to me. Neither I need any evidence from you or anyone. I am glad to hear that you are a genuine person. I myself am not active in groups anymore.

Regards,

bhagavathi

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji,

Your analysis was brilliant and accurate.

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2009 11:32:59 AM Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome

Dear Manoj ji,We only have a poor 7H to go by, and as they say there are many ways to skin cat, here’s my humble attempt on wife's profession. This could be totally off-mark! Imagination may be the only limiting factor, if I am not right:-)In the absence of any definitive rules to check the wife’s profession, we can only go by the indications of the planets and the dasha pattern. I am giving below a study from 7H of the native and results regarding wife’s profession at the time of marriage in Sat-Rahu, a possible change later as indicated by Manoj ji. Without these clues, this analysis may not be possible.Aries (7H) taken as lagna, LL mars in 6H, lagna aspected by saturn and LL mars, rahu in lagna with its star lord venus in 8H with 5L sun, again aspected by saturn, does not show the native in a good light. Lot of malefic influences on lagna. She might aggressive, obstinate and of a questionable character. She might be

having multiple affairs given the long saturn’s dasha (though not a big issue in western societies).Her earning/income is to be seen from 2H, supported by the other two other artha bhavas 6/10. 2H has no planet, but the house is strong as it is aspected by its lord venus from the 8H. Hence, it may be presumed that the income is influenced/drawn from 8H/scorpio showing hidden and shady places. Venus is aspected by Saturn from 11H who is also the 10L of karma showing multiple gains and support to venus in 8H. Venus in 10H from Saturn and in scorpio, make 8H also the karmasthan under venus and sun. There is also an aspect of exalted Jupiter, lord of 9/12 from 4H cancer.Sat-rah dasha at the time of marriageIn Sat-Rah, venus is placed in 8H from antarnath Rahu with 5L sun. Rahu being in venus star, reinforces the results of venus. Venus gets her married as 2/7 lord, probably having an affair (with 5L sun) involving

secrecy/scandal/ secret place, re-confirmed by aspect of mars on rahu, who is in the nakshatra of 5L and again 6/8. Both spouse and native are closely linked in 8H in this rahu dasha.Venus-sun combination gives artistic talents. Venus, the artistic planet with lord of performance and show Sun, in this case also the lord of 5H, could indicate an artistic activity/performer, but related to the 8H (infamous?). Aspect of Saturn as 10/11L helps in gains.Sat-Jup dasha signifies change in professionJup pratyantar in rahu’s antar might’ve started a change when the native leaves her old profession and decides to do something better. Sat-Jup finally brings her fully into the other profession.Jupiter aspects the 8H, venus and sun. Venus now is placed in the 9H from antarnath Jup. An exalted 9L/12L Jupiter will uphold what is righteous, dharmik and for good of humanity. Aspect of this Jupiter from cancer in 4H of care and nurturing, could bring about a change and she can take up something in healthcare/nutritio n and nourishment/ nursery teaching, etc. But the place of work… still the 8H remains in focus! However, the 5/8 houses remain connected in nativity and dashas. The native got back to studies, had a baby, scandals, affairs, divorce, everything! RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Brilliant analysis Neelam-ji!

Regards

Souvik

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Neelam Ji,

>

> Your analysis was brilliant and accurate.

>

> Regards,

>

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

>

> Thursday, July 9, 2009 11:32:59 AM

Outcome

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Manoj ji,

>

> We only have a poor 7H to go by, and as they say there are many ways to skin

cat, here’s my humble attempt on wife's profession. This could be totally

off-mark! Imagination may be the only limiting factor, if I am not right:-)

>

> In the absence of any definitive rules to check the wife’s profession, we

can only go by the indications of the planets and the dasha pattern. I am giving

below a study from 7H of the native and results regarding wife’s profession at

the time of marriage in Sat-Rahu, a possible change later as indicated by Manoj

ji. Without these clues, this analysis may not be possible.

>

> Aries (7H) taken as lagna, LL mars in 6H, lagna aspected by saturn and LL

mars, rahu in lagna with its star lord venus in 8H with 5L sun, again aspected

by saturn, does not show the native in a good light. Lot of malefic influences

on lagna. She might aggressive, obstinate and of a questionable character. She

might be having multiple affairs given the long saturn’s dasha (though not a

big issue in western societies).

>

> Her earning/income is to be seen from 2H, supported by the other two other

artha bhavas 6/10. 2H has no planet, but the house is strong as it is aspected

by its lord venus from the 8H. Hence, it may be presumed that the income is

influenced/drawn from 8H/scorpio showing hidden and shady places. Venus is

aspected by Saturn from 11H who is also the 10L of  karma showing multiple

gains and support to venus in 8H. Venus in 10H from Saturn and in scorpio, make

8H also the karmasthan under venus and sun. There is also an aspect of exalted

Jupiter, lord of 9/12 from 4H cancer.

>

> Sat-rah dasha at the time of marriage

> In Sat-Rah, venus is placed in 8H from antarnath Rahu with 5L sun. Rahu being

in venus star, reinforces the results of venus. Venus gets her married as 2/7

lord, probably having an affair (with 5L sun) involving secrecy/scandal/ secret

place, re-confirmed by aspect of mars on rahu, who is in the nakshatra of 5L and

again 6/8. Both spouse and native are closely linked in 8H in this rahu dasha.

> Venus-sun combination gives artistic talents. Venus, the artistic planet with

lord of performance and show Sun, in this case also the lord of 5H, could

indicate an artistic activity/performer, but related to the 8H (infamous?).

Aspect of Saturn as 10/11L helps in gains.

>

> Sat-Jup dasha signifies change in profession

> Jup pratyantar in rahu’s antar might’ve started a change when the native

leaves her old profession and decides to do something better. Sat-Jup finally

brings her fully into the other profession.

>

> Jupiter aspects the 8H, venus and sun. Venus now is placed in the 9H from

antarnath Jup. An exalted 9L/12L Jupiter will uphold what is righteous, dharmik

and for good of humanity. Aspect of this Jupiter from cancer in 4H of care and

nurturing, could bring about a change and she can take up something in

healthcare/nutritio n and nourishment/ nursery teaching, etc. But the place of

work… still the 8H remains in focus!

>

> However, the 5/8 houses remain connected in nativity and dashas. The native

got back to studies, had a baby, scandals, affairs, divorce, everything!

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

wow Neelamji - you did it again !! :)

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Neelam Ji,

>

>

> Regards,

>

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

>

Outcome

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Manoj ji,

>

>

can only go by the indications of the planets and the dasha pattern. I am giving

>

>

>

place, re-confirmed by aspect of mars on rahu, who is in the nakshatra of 5L and

>

>

>

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Dear members,

I congratulate Shri Bhaskar for being very honest in saying that he is not good

in analyzing foreign charts- a very honest statement for a professional

astrologer. He gets 100 marks for predicting the stock part.

Madam Neelam got the wife's profession correct but she did not predict the

outcome of the event correct. You need to laud me also. I wrote that the kids

will be with him. I also mentioned about wife in medical profession. she is a

nurse. Shri. Kursija , though did not get correct, deserves to be lauded as he

mentioned the native will voluntarily forego the gains. The native agreed to

50/50 despite getting full custody.

I checked the files section where madam Neelam has posted her earlier open quiz.

She had done a very nice job by compiling and comparing everybody's analysis.

I suggest this should be done and points should also be allocated to everyone,

then a post analysis should be done for effective learning.

Sincerely,

Gurushanker

, " Souvik Dutta "

<explore_vulcan wrote:

>

> Brilliant analysis Neelam-ji!

>

> Regards

>

> Souvik

>

> , Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Neelam Ji,

> >

> > Your analysis was brilliant and accurate.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@>

> >

> > Thursday, July 9, 2009 11:32:59 AM

> > Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody

Outcome

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Manoj ji,

> >

> > We only have a poor 7H to go by, and as they say there are many ways to skin

> >

> > In the absence of any definitive rules to check the wife’s profession, we

> >

> > Aries (7H) taken as lagna, LL mars in 6H, lagna aspected by saturn and LL

> >

> > Her earning/income is to be seen from 2H, supported by the other two other

> >

> > Sat-rah dasha at the time of marriage

> > In Sat-Rah, venus is placed in 8H from antarnath Rahu with 5L sun. Rahu

being in venus star, reinforces the results of venus. Venus gets her married as

2/7 lord, probably having an affair (with 5L sun) involving secrecy/scandal/

secret place, re-confirmed by aspect of mars on rahu, who is in the nakshatra of

5L and again 6/8. Both spouse and native are closely linked in 8H in this rahu

dasha.

> > Venus-sun combination gives artistic talents. Venus, the artistic planet

with lord of performance and show Sun, in this case also the lord of 5H, could

> >

> > Sat-Jup dasha signifies change in profession

> > Jup pratyantar in rahu’s antar might’ve started a change when the native

> >

> > Jupiter aspects the 8H, venus and sun. Venus now is placed in the 9H from

> >

> > However, the 5/8 houses remain connected in nativity and dashas. The native

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

Congratulations! Once again you did it...This is sheer brilliance!

Thanks for your exceptionally brilliant analysis which is a source of learning

for everyone.

blessings,

Renu

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Neelam Ji,

>

>

> Regards,

>

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

>

Outcome

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Manoj ji,

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Dear Gurushanker Ji,

This quiz was tricky in many respects. Even the financial part was tricky. On one hand it is clear that the Native has to give alimony (hence he loses financially). It is also clear that he did NOT loose as much as most other people would have (which is quite spectacular). Hence that point is kind of a wash. Both answers have to be deemed correct to a certain extent. So, in hind sight may be I should have not made it one of my questions.

Let me also applaud Dananjayan Ji for stating that the native was homosexual. While the native was not homosexual he does have a very feminine look and he did agree that sexual compatibility was a major factor in their break up.

A few people predicted the multiple partners nature of the native (Neelam Ji and Kursija Ji come to mind on the top of my head) and Renu Ji and Neelam Ji's conversation also implicated his wife in such affairs.

Now when you say Neelam Ji did not predict the outcome correctly, I have to disagree. Infact she predicted even part of the outcome that I kept a secret on purpose, the fact that the divorce settlement had been agreed upon and was waiting only for sanction. She also predicted accurately that "money transaction us yet to take place". She also predicted the natives profession correctly and his financial status and even the way he will make his money (through investments). The only area where I can see she went wrong was about the comment that native will not be with his children.

I will have to whole heartedly agree that Kursija Ji's comment on the native volunatirily forgoing was absolutely brilliant comment as well. If there are other hidden gems on others' comments please forgive me that I am not able to pull it out instantly. Please give me some time (a few weeks) and I will analyze in detail and put up the results. I have a project deadline to meet in the meantime.

On the whole I am grateful for all your participation and excellent analysis. I will look at Neelam Ji's file that she has created previously and do the same for this quiz.

Regards,

-Manoj

guruparamacharya <guruparamacharya Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 4:45:54 PM Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome

Dear members,I congratulate Shri Bhaskar for being very honest in saying that he is not good in analyzing foreign charts- a very honest statement for a professional astrologer. He gets 100 marks for predicting the stock part. Madam Neelam got the wife's profession correct but she did not predict the outcome of the event correct. You need to laud me also. I wrote that the kids will be with him. I also mentioned about wife in medical profession. she is a nurse. Shri. Kursija , though did not get correct, deserves to be lauded as he mentioned the native will voluntarily forego the gains. The native agreed to 50/50 despite getting full custody.I checked the files section where madam Neelam has posted her earlier open quiz. She had done a very nice job by compiling and comparing everybody's analysis.I suggest this should be done and points should also be allocated to everyone, then a post analysis should be done for

effective learning. Sincerely,Gurushankerancient_indian_ astrology, "Souvik Dutta" <explore_vulcan@ ...> wrote:>> Brilliant analysis Neelam-ji!> > Regards> > Souvik> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Neelam Ji,> > > > Your analysis was brilliant and accurate.> > > > Regards,> > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________

__> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ >> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thursday, July 9, 2009 11:32:59 AM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Manoj ji,> > > > We only have a poor 7H to go by, and as they say there are many ways to skin cat, here’s my humble attempt on wife's profession. This could be totally off-mark! Imagination may be the only limiting factor, if I am not right:-)> > > > In the absence of any definitive rules to check the wife’s profession, we can only go by the indications of the planets and the dasha pattern. I am

giving below a study from 7H of the native and results regarding wife’s profession at the time of marriage in Sat-Rahu, a possible change later as indicated by Manoj ji. Without these clues, this analysis may not be possible.> > > > Aries (7H) taken as lagna, LL mars in 6H, lagna aspected by saturn and LL mars, rahu in lagna with its star lord venus in 8H with 5L sun, again aspected by saturn, does not show the native in a good light. Lot of malefic influences on lagna. She might aggressive, obstinate and of a questionable character. She might be having multiple affairs given the long saturn’s dasha (though not a big issue in western societies).> > > > Her earning/income is to be seen from 2H, supported by the other two other artha bhavas 6/10. 2H has no planet, but the house is strong as it is aspected by its lord venus from the 8H. Hence, it may be presumed that the income is influenced/drawn from

8H/scorpio showing hidden and shady places. Venus is aspected by Saturn from 11H who is also the 10L of  karma showing multiple gains and support to venus in 8H. Venus in 10H from Saturn and in scorpio, make 8H also the karmasthan under venus and sun. There is also an aspect of exalted Jupiter, lord of 9/12 from 4H cancer.> > > > Sat-rah dasha at the time of marriage> > In Sat-Rah, venus is placed in 8H from antarnath Rahu with 5L sun. Rahu being in venus star, reinforces the results of venus. Venus gets her married as 2/7 lord, probably having an affair (with 5L sun) involving secrecy/scandal/ secret place, re-confirmed by aspect of mars on rahu, who is in the nakshatra of 5L and again 6/8. Both spouse and native are closely linked in 8H in this rahu dasha.> > Venus-sun combination gives artistic talents. Venus, the artistic planet with lord of performance and show Sun, in this case also the lord of 5H,

could indicate an artistic activity/performer, but related to the 8H (infamous?). Aspect of Saturn as 10/11L helps in gains.> > > > Sat-Jup dasha signifies change in profession> > Jup pratyantar in rahu’s antar might’ve started a change when the native leaves her old profession and decides to do something better. Sat-Jup finally brings her fully into the other profession.> > > > Jupiter aspects the 8H, venus and sun. Venus now is placed in the 9H from antarnath Jup. An exalted 9L/12L Jupiter will uphold what is righteous, dharmik and for good of humanity. Aspect of this Jupiter from cancer in 4H of care and nurturing, could bring about a change and she can take up something in healthcare/nutritio n and nourishment/ nursery teaching, etc. But the place of work… still the 8H remains in focus! > > > > However, the 5/8 houses remain connected in nativity and dashas.

The native got back to studies, had a baby, scandals, affairs, divorce, everything! > > > > Regards> > Neelam> >>