as well that marriage will not be very cordial. I also have to state that from

the Native's perspective also there could have been opportunities for other

relationships, but the strength of the 9th lord and Jupiter makes me pause

before giving a wrong judgement (because 9th lord is lord of dharma). Although

the 5th lord of morality is afflicted in the native's chart, which is probably

why Sunil Ji correctly questioned about the native's children's status. Here

again the strength of the Karaka Jupiter may have trumped the 5th lords

afflictions.

I agree that the husband's chart will be most intruiging to analyze.

Regards,

-Manoj

chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv

Monday, June 22, 2009 6:34:09 AM

Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.

Dear Manoj ji,

If i am not mistaken, you r deducing all this about the spouse from the chart of

the native.

What do all these combinations say about the  native ???

I am be intruding into unravelling of the spouse, but he has his own horoscope

too.

--- On Mon, 22/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets..

ancient_indian_ astrology

Monday, 22 June, 2009, 6:44 PM

Dear Anantha Krishnan Ji, Renu Ji and all,

The key to infedility of the spouse in this chart is once again the sign of

scorpio and nakshatras related to infedility in addittion to the other factors.

Consider the following:

Sa in Scorpio in Anuradha

Ra in Scorpio in Jyestha

Ve and Mo in Rohini

All three nakshatras above are related to infedility, eloping, seduction etc.

Plus Ju is in Asresha (a secretive nakshatra) whose dispositor Moon is in Rohini

Also Ju, Ma have rashi dhrishti on scorpio

Ve, Mo have graha dhrishti on scorpio

So in effect, in the Rashi chart, with the exception of Sun and Mercury all

other grahas are related to scorpio.

This exception is taken care of in the Navamsha Chart.

In the D-9, Mo, Me have rashi dhrishti on scorpio, from Cancer

Sun also has rashi dhrishti on scorpio from Aries.

Especially Rashi dhrishti of Moon and Mercury on Scorpio is very significant in

D-9 since now you have both Manas and Budhi affected by Scorpio.

The only difficulty I have seen is that we need to determine carefully if it is

the Native who will me having an affair or is it the native's spouse? In this

case since the native's 9th lord is exalted and his dispositor is also exalted,

could be what prevented this native from having an affair herself.

Her spouses matter on the other hand is clear if you take the 7th house as the

lagna.

From the 7th as lagna, you have Su and Mercury in the 7th.

Just to have some fun on Sreeram Srinivas Ji, Me is " Marana Karaka Sthana "

Back to seriousness, Su and Me in the 7th is obviously bad news. But more

importantly Sun is the 11th lord in the 7th house. So 11th lord is a multiplier,

Mercury is also a multiplier and he is also the 12th lord. This clearly

indicates the spouse bringing multiple people in to his 7th bhava.

7th lord Ma is exalted in 4th house And 5th lord of morality Sa is in the 12th,

scorpio, etc conjunct Rahu.

I have also noticed that Jupiter's aspect does not always curb such behaviour.

It can even enlarge it in some cases. Especially when Jp is in the signs of

Venus. Even in the sign of Moon he does not do such a great job curbing these

instincts, especially when Moon is in the sign of Venus.

Renu Ji, this person may have had (may still have due to Saturn dasha)

relationship( s) with not one but more than one woman (outside marriage). I

agree with Suni Ji that Jupiters aspect from a Kendra to the 8th house of Mangal

Suthra is what keeps this marriage going. Ironically it may have also helped to

keep the affair going as well.

Regards,

-Manoj

Anantha Krishnan <anantha_krishnan_ 98 >

Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:44:49 AM

Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.

Dear Renu Ji and others:

If you consider from the moon, Mars happens to be in the eighth bhava from the

moon and it looks like there is Mars dosha. It also looses the Jupiter's aspect,

since  Jupiter moves to the fifth bhava. Also Parasura talks about multiple

wifes if the seventh Lord is in the second house - it could be the reason for

the affair. The fact that Venus is in its own house is the probable reason for

her continued love regardless of the affair. Of course, this is post mortem

analysis and it is easy to deduce.. One thing I would have indicated is the Mars

dosha- dosha in the seventh and eighth house is more involved than the other

houses and I always look at the bhava chart for Mars dosha as per B.V. Raman's

advice.

Regards,

anantha krishnan

--- On Sat, 6/20/09, renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>

[ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.

Saturday, June 20, 2009, 10:31 AM

Dear learned members,

This lady has 4 exalted planets. Su, Mo, Ju and Mars. No Mars dosha. But husband

had a serious illicit affair with another woman.

May be her exalted planets did not allow her to lodge true complaints at the

police station against his infidelity. On the other hand she never stopped

loving him. The family never broke.... I believe. I have not met them for a long

time.

Natal Chart

April 15, 1956

Time: 6:18:00

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 79 E 50' 00 " , 6 N 55' 00 "

Colombo, Sri Lanka

blessings,

Renu

ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET http://cricket.

Guest guest

Dear Chiranjiv Ji,

Pardon my typo. The 5th Lord is not that afflicted but 5th house is afflcited by both Sa and Ma.

Regards,

-Manoj

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 7:08:44 AMRe: Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.

Dear Chiranjiv Ji,

Sunil Ji and Anantha Krishnan Ji have already commented from the native's perspective. So I tried some thing a little different by rotating the chart. As Sunil Ji has already mentioned there are pointers from the Native's perspective as well that marriage will not be very cordial. I also have to state that from the Native's perspective also there could have been opportunities for other relationships, but the strength of the 9th lord and Jupiter makes me pause before giving a wrong judgement (because 9th lord is lord of dharma). Although the 5th lord of morality is afflicted in the native's chart, which is probably why Sunil Ji correctly questioned about the native's children's status. Here again the strength of the Karaka Jupiter may have trumped the 5th lords afflictions.

I agree that the husband's chart will be most intruiging to analyze.

Regards,

-Manoj

chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 6:34:09 AM Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.

Dear Manoj ji, If i am not mistaken, you r deducing all this about the spouse from the chart of the native.What do all these combinations say about the native ??? I am be intruding into unravelling of the spouse, but he has his own horoscope too.--- On Mon, 22/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets..ancient_indian_ astrologyDate:

Monday, 22 June, 2009, 6:44 PMDear Anantha Krishnan Ji, Renu Ji and all, The key to infedility of the spouse in this chart is once again the sign of scorpio and nakshatras related to infedility in addittion to the other factors. Consider the following: Sa in Scorpio in AnuradhaRa in Scorpio in JyesthaVe and Mo in RohiniAll three nakshatras above are related to infedility, eloping, seduction etc.Plus Ju is in Asresha (a secretive nakshatra) whose dispositor Moon is in RohiniAlso Ju, Ma have rashi dhrishti on scorpioVe, Mo have graha dhrishti on scorpioSo in effect, in the Rashi chart, with the exception of Sun and Mercury all other grahas are related to scorpio. This exception is taken care of in the Navamsha Chart.In the D-9, Mo, Me have rashi dhrishti on scorpio, from CancerSun also has rashi dhrishti on scorpio from Aries. Especially Rashi dhrishti of Moon

and Mercury on Scorpio is very significant in D-9 since now you have both Manas and Budhi affected by Scorpio. The only difficulty I have seen is that we need to determine carefully if it is the Native who will me having an affair or is it the native's spouse? In this case since the native's 9th lord is exalted and his dispositor is also exalted, could be what prevented this native from having an affair herself. Her spouses matter on the other hand is clear if you take the 7th house as the lagna.From the 7th as lagna, you have Su and Mercury in the 7th.Just to have some fun on Sreeram Srinivas Ji, Me is "Marana Karaka Sthana" Back to seriousness, Su and Me in the 7th is obviously bad news. But more importantly Sun is the 11th lord in the 7th house. So 11th lord is a multiplier, Mercury is also a multiplier and he is also the 12th lord. This clearly indicates the spouse bringing multiple people in to his 7th

bhava.7th lord Ma is exalted in 4th house And 5th lord of morality Sa is in the 12th, scorpio, etc conjunct Rahu. I have also noticed that Jupiter's aspect does not always curb such behaviour. It can even enlarge it in some cases. Especially when Jp is in the signs of Venus. Even in the sign of Moon he does not do such a great job curbing these instincts, especially when Moon is in the sign of Venus. Renu Ji, this person may have had (may still have due to Saturn dasha) relationship( s) with not one but more than one woman (outside marriage). I agree with Suni Ji that Jupiters aspect from a Kendra to the 8th house of Mangal Suthra is what keeps this marriage going. Ironically it may have also helped to keep the affair going as well. Regards, -ManojAnantha Krishnan <anantha_krishnan_ 98 >ancient_indian_ astrologySunday, June 21, 2009

11:44:49 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.Dear Renu Ji and others:If you consider from the moon, Mars happens to be in the eighth bhava from the moon and it looks like there is Mars dosha. It also looses the Jupiter's aspect, since Jupiter moves to the fifth bhava. Also Parasura talks about multiple wifes if the seventh Lord is in the second house - it could be the reason for the affair. The fact that Venus is in its own house is the probable reason for her continued love regardless of the affair. Of course, this is post mortem analysis and it is easy to deduce. One thing I would have indicated is the Mars dosha- dosha in the seventh and eighth house is more involved than the other houses and I always look at the bhava chart for Mars dosha as per B.V. Raman's advice.Regards,anantha krishnan--- On Sat, 6/20/09, renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:renunw

<renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>[ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.ancient_indian_ astrologySaturday, June 20, 2009, 10:31 AMDear learned members,This lady has 4 exalted planets. Su, Mo, Ju and Mars. No Mars dosha. But husband had a serious illicit affair with another woman. May be her exalted planets did not allow her to lodge true complaints at the police station against his infidelity. On the other hand she never stopped loving him. The family never broke.... I believe. I have not met them for a long time. Natal ChartApril 15, 1956Time: 6:18:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"Colombo, Sri Lankablessings,RenuICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET http://cricket.

Guest guest

dear Manoj chandran ji due to my busy shedule in office which is non astrological i cannot participate in quality discussion .also here my computer dont hav my other 4 softwares too .Also my malayalam software which givs Gulika position according to kerala astrology is not in handy now Jhora is giving gulika in 5th H ,5th L sun has aspect of mars tho lagna Lord but also 8th L jupiter the karaka for kids also afflicted 5th H frm jupiter also afflicted by mars and double afflicted rahu is influencing the jup (mean s he can carry the sani effect too ) 5th H frm lagna has aspect of 2 malefics ,luckily Lord has drishti of one malefic only who happened to b lagna lord too other wise results wud hav been severe .that is why i asked is there is any mishapps or abortions etc happened to this lady rgrds sunil nair , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Chiranjiv Ji,> > Pardon my typo. The 5th Lord is not that afflicted but 5th house is afflcited by both Sa and Ma.> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > ________________________________> Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj > Monday, June 22, 2009 7:08:44 AM> Re: Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.> > > Dear Chiranjiv Ji,> > Sunil Ji and Anantha Krishnan Ji have already commented from the native's perspective. So I tried some thing a little different by rotating the chart. As Sunil Ji has already mentioned there are pointers from the Native's perspective as well that marriage will not be very cordial. I also have to state that from the Native's perspective also there could have been opportunities for other relationships, but the strength of the 9th lord and Jupiter makes me pause before giving a wrong judgement (because 9th lord is lord of dharma). Although the 5th lord of morality is afflicted in the native's chart, which is probably why Sunil Ji correctly questioned about the native's children's status. Here again the strength of the Karaka Jupiter may have trumped the 5th lords afflictions.> > I agree that the husband's chart will be most intruiging to analyze.> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > ________________________________> chiranjiv mehta vchiranjiv > Monday, June 22, 2009 6:34:09 AM> Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.> > > > > > Dear Manoj ji,> > If i am not mistaken, you r deducing all this about the spouse from the chart of the native.> What do all these combinations say about the native ??? > I am be intruding into unravelling of the spouse, but he has his own horoscope too.> > --- On Mon, 22/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:> > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets..> ancient_indian_ astrology> Monday, 22 June, 2009, 6:44 PM> > Dear Anantha Krishnan Ji, Renu Ji and all,> > The key to infedility of the spouse in this chart is once again the sign of scorpio and nakshatras related to infedility in addittion to the other factors. Consider the following:> > Sa in Scorpio in Anuradha> Ra in Scorpio in Jyestha> Ve and Mo in Rohini> All three nakshatras above are related to infedility, eloping, seduction etc.> Plus Ju is in Asresha (a secretive nakshatra) whose dispositor Moon is in Rohini> Also Ju, Ma have rashi dhrishti on scorpio> Ve, Mo have graha dhrishti on scorpio> So in effect, in the Rashi chart, with the exception of Sun and Mercury all other grahas are related to scorpio.> > This exception is taken care of in the Navamsha Chart.> In the D-9, Mo, Me have rashi dhrishti on scorpio, from Cancer> Sun also has rashi dhrishti on scorpio from Aries.> > Especially Rashi dhrishti of Moon and Mercury on Scorpio is very significant in D-9 since now you have both Manas and Budhi affected by Scorpio.> > The only difficulty I have seen is that we need to determine carefully if it is the Native who will me having an affair or is it the native's spouse? In this case since the native's 9th lord is exalted and his dispositor is also exalted, could be what prevented this native from having an affair herself.> > Her spouses matter on the other hand is clear if you take the 7th house as the lagna.> From the 7th as lagna, you have Su and Mercury in the 7th.> Just to have some fun on Sreeram Srinivas Ji, Me is "Marana Karaka Sthana" > Back to seriousness, Su and Me in the 7th is obviously bad news. But more importantly Sun is the 11th lord in the 7th house. So 11th lord is a multiplier, Mercury is also a multiplier and he is also the 12th lord. This clearly indicates the spouse bringing multiple people in to his 7th bhava.> 7th lord Ma is exalted in 4th house And 5th lord of morality Sa is in the 12th, scorpio, etc conjunct Rahu.> > I have also noticed that Jupiter's aspect does not always curb such behaviour. It can even enlarge it in some cases. Especially when Jp is in the signs of Venus. Even in the sign of Moon he does not do such a great job curbing these instincts, especially when Moon is in the sign of Venus.> > Renu Ji, this person may have had (may still have due to Saturn dasha) relationship( s) with not one but more than one woman (outside marriage). I agree with Suni Ji that Jupiters aspect from a Kendra to the 8th house of Mangal Suthra is what keeps this marriage going. Ironically it may have also helped to keep the affair going as well.> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > Anantha Krishnan <anantha_krishnan_ 98 >> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:44:49 AM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.> > Dear Renu Ji and others:> If you consider from the moon, Mars happens to be in the eighth bhava from the moon and it looks like there is Mars dosha. It also looses the Jupiter's aspect, since Jupiter moves to the fifth bhava. Also Parasura talks about multiple wifes if the seventh Lord is in the second house - it could be the reason for the affair. The fact that Venus is in its own house is the probable reason for her continued love regardless of the affair. Of course, this is post mortem analysis and it is easy to deduce. One thing I would have indicated is the Mars dosha- dosha in the seventh and eighth house is more involved than the other houses and I always look at the bhava chart for Mars dosha as per B.V. Raman's advice.> Regards,> anantha krishnan> > --- On Sat, 6/20/09, renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:> > renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.> ancient_indian_ astrology> Saturday, June 20, 2009, 10:31 AM> > Dear learned members,> > This lady has 4 exalted planets. Su, Mo, Ju and Mars. No Mars dosha. But husband had a serious illicit affair with another woman. > > May be her exalted planets did not allow her to lodge true complaints at the police station against his infidelity. On the other hand she never stopped loving him. The family never broke.... I believe. I have not met them for a long time. > > Natal Chart> > April 15, 1956> Time: 6:18:00> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> Colombo, Sri Lanka> > blessings,> > Renu> >

Guest guest

Dear Suni Ji,

Yes you are correct. There is quite a bit of affliction to 5th house matters. I was focussing more on 5th house as house of morality for infidelity purposes. It is interesting how things mingle together. Also I have so far never taken Upagrahas into account for my readings. Do you find all upagrahas useful or just Mandi?

Regards,

-Manoj

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 7:41:38 AM Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.

dear Manoj chandran ji due to my busy shedule in office which is non astrological i cannot participate in quality discussion .also here my computer dont hav my other 4 softwares too .Also my malayalam software which givs Gulika position according to kerala astrology is not in handy now Jhora is giving gulika in 5th H ,5th L sun has aspect of mars tho lagna Lord but also 8th L jupiter the karaka for kids also afflicted 5th H frm jupiter also afflicted by mars and double afflicted rahu is influencing the jup (mean s he can carry the sani effect too ) 5th H frm lagna has aspect of 2 malefics ,luckily Lord has drishti of one malefic only who happened to b lagna lord too other wise results wud hav been severe .that is why i asked is there is any mishapps or abortions etc happened to this lady rgrds sunil nair

ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Chiranjiv Ji,> > Pardon my typo. The 5th Lord is not that afflicted but 5th house is afflcited by both Sa and Ma.> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ ...> ancient_indian_ astrology> Monday, June 22, 2009 7:08:44 AM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.> > > Dear Chiranjiv Ji,> > Sunil Ji and Anantha Krishnan Ji have already commented from the native's perspective. So I tried some thing a little different by rotating the chart. As Sunil Ji has already mentioned there are pointers from the Native's perspective as well that

marriage will not be very cordial. I also have to state that from the Native's perspective also there could have been opportunities for other relationships, but the strength of the 9th lord and Jupiter makes me pause before giving a wrong judgement (because 9th lord is lord of dharma). Although the 5th lord of morality is afflicted in the native's chart, which is probably why Sunil Ji correctly questioned about the native's children's status. Here again the strength of the Karaka Jupiter may have trumped the 5th lords afflictions.> > I agree that the husband's chart will be most intruiging to analyze.> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> chiranjiv mehta vchiranjiv@. ..> ancient_indian_ astrology> Monday, June 22, 2009 6:34:09 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: No Mangal Dosha

- 4 exalted planets.> > > > > > Dear Manoj ji,> > If i am not mistaken, you r deducing all this about the spouse from the chart of the native.> What do all these combinations say about the native ??? > I am be intruding into unravelling of the spouse, but he has his own horoscope too.> > --- On Mon, 22/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:> > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets..> ancient_indian_ astrology> Monday, 22 June, 2009, 6:44 PM> > Dear Anantha Krishnan Ji, Renu Ji and all,> > The key to infedility of the spouse in this chart is once again the sign of scorpio and nakshatras related

to infedility in addittion to the other factors. Consider the following:> > Sa in Scorpio in Anuradha> Ra in Scorpio in Jyestha> Ve and Mo in Rohini> All three nakshatras above are related to infedility, eloping, seduction etc.> Plus Ju is in Asresha (a secretive nakshatra) whose dispositor Moon is in Rohini> Also Ju, Ma have rashi dhrishti on scorpio> Ve, Mo have graha dhrishti on scorpio> So in effect, in the Rashi chart, with the exception of Sun and Mercury all other grahas are related to scorpio.> > This exception is taken care of in the Navamsha Chart.> In the D-9, Mo, Me have rashi dhrishti on scorpio, from Cancer> Sun also has rashi dhrishti on scorpio from Aries.> > Especially Rashi dhrishti of Moon and Mercury on Scorpio is very significant in D-9 since now you have both Manas and Budhi affected by Scorpio.>

> The only difficulty I have seen is that we need to determine carefully if it is the Native who will me having an affair or is it the native's spouse? In this case since the native's 9th lord is exalted and his dispositor is also exalted, could be what prevented this native from having an affair herself.> > Her spouses matter on the other hand is clear if you take the 7th house as the lagna.> From the 7th as lagna, you have Su and Mercury in the 7th.> Just to have some fun on Sreeram Srinivas Ji, Me is "Marana Karaka Sthana" > Back to seriousness, Su and Me in the 7th is obviously bad news. But more importantly Sun is the 11th lord in the 7th house. So 11th lord is a multiplier, Mercury is also a multiplier and he is also the 12th lord. This clearly indicates the spouse bringing multiple people in to his 7th bhava.> 7th lord Ma is exalted in 4th house And 5th lord of morality Sa is in the

12th, scorpio, etc conjunct Rahu.> > I have also noticed that Jupiter's aspect does not always curb such behaviour. It can even enlarge it in some cases. Especially when Jp is in the signs of Venus. Even in the sign of Moon he does not do such a great job curbing these instincts, especially when Moon is in the sign of Venus.> > Renu Ji, this person may have had (may still have due to Saturn dasha) relationship( s) with not one but more than one woman (outside marriage). I agree with Suni Ji that Jupiters aspect from a Kendra to the 8th house of Mangal Suthra is what keeps this marriage going. Ironically it may have also helped to keep the affair going as well.> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > Anantha Krishnan <anantha_krishnan_ 98 >> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:44:49 AM>

Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.> > Dear Renu Ji and others:> If you consider from the moon, Mars happens to be in the eighth bhava from the moon and it looks like there is Mars dosha. It also looses the Jupiter's aspect, since Jupiter moves to the fifth bhava. Also Parasura talks about multiple wifes if the seventh Lord is in the second house - it could be the reason for the affair. The fact that Venus is in its own house is the probable reason for her continued love regardless of the affair. Of course, this is post mortem analysis and it is easy to deduce. One thing I would have indicated is the Mars dosha- dosha in the seventh and eighth house is more involved than the other houses and I always look at the bhava chart for Mars dosha as per B.V. Raman's advice.> Regards,> anantha krishnan> > --- On Sat, 6/20/09, renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>

wrote:> > renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.> ancient_indian_ astrology> Saturday, June 20, 2009, 10:31 AM> > Dear learned members,> > This lady has 4 exalted planets. Su, Mo, Ju and Mars. No Mars dosha. But husband had a serious illicit affair with another woman. > > May be her exalted planets did not allow her to lodge true complaints at the police station against his infidelity. On the other hand she never stopped loving him. The family never broke.... I believe. I have not met them for a long time. > > Natal Chart> > April 15, 1956> Time: 6:18:00> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> Colombo, Sri Lanka> > blessings,> > Renu>

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,

Sorry, I cannot tell exactly which part of her life was better...before/after

marriage.

I closely associated her only for a short time....and met only on formal

occasions afterwards.

May be I should try to contact her and get more information....will let you know

soon.

blessings,

Renu

, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

> dear renu ji

>

> thanks for the feed back

>

> how u rate her life, which part was good ,b4 marriage or after marriage

> ( i mean prosperity part )

>

> does she had any miscarriage ??

> yes ,sani did played in her hubbies life

>

> and his profession

>

> latest reports we hav to see how the sani dasa progressed yet till

>

> thanking u once again

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> , " renunw " <renunw@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sunil ji,

> >

> > I cannot tell much about her right now. Her marriage was the result of

> a love affair, she Buddhist and the husband Christian....though I don't

> think the difference affected her two sons much.

> >

> > If I manage to get her phone number, I will surely let you know about

> her Sani dasha. I think they put up a new house and moved into it during

> this period...for sure it was after 1997.

> >

> > Her sons are doing well and the eldest got married about 3 years back.

> >

> > Husband is a professional photographer....and she a housewife. If my

> memory serves me right, he gave up his job, started on his own studio,

> it was a flop, joined another group of newspapers, and now jobless. All

> this happened after her Saturn MD commenced. I don't think he still

> carries on with that other woman...but you can never know...

> >

> > Sorry I cannot be of much help.

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

Why do you say the key to infidelity ......is the sign Scorpio?

//with the exception of Sun and Mercury all other grahas are related to

scorpio.//

Why there is no Rashi dhrishti on Scorpio by Sun and Mercury? Did you consider

Jaimini aspects? If so, from Aries Sun & Mer do have RAshi dhrishti on

Scorpio.....

Please enlighten me...thanks.

blessings,

Renu

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Anantha Krishnan Ji, Renu Ji and all,

>

> The key to infedility of the spouse in this chart is once again the sign of

Consider the following:

>

> Sa in Scorpio in Anuradha

> Ra in Scorpio in Jyestha

> Ve and Mo in Rohini

> All three nakshatras above are related to infedility, eloping, seduction etc.

> Plus Ju is in Asresha (a secretive nakshatra) whose dispositor Moon is in

Rohini

> Also Ju, Ma have rashi dhrishti on scorpio

> Ve, Mo have graha dhrishti on scorpio

> So in effect, in the Rashi chart, with the exception of Sun and Mercury all

>

> This exception is taken care of in the Navamsha Chart.

> In the D-9, Mo, Me have rashi dhrishti on scorpio, from Cancer

> Sun also has rashi dhrishti on scorpio from Aries.

>

> Especially Rashi dhrishti of Moon and Mercury on Scorpio is very significant

in D-9 since now you have both Manas and Budhi affected by Scorpio.

>

> The only difficulty I have seen is that we need to determine carefully if it

is the Native who will me having an affair or is it the native's spouse? In this

>

> Her spouses matter on the other hand is clear if you take the 7th house as the

lagna.

> From the 7th as lagna, you have Su and Mercury in the 7th.

> Just to have some fun on Sreeram Srinivas Ji, Me is " Marana Karaka Sthana "

> Back to seriousness, Su and Me in the 7th is obviously bad news. But more

importantly Sun is the 11th lord in the 7th house. So 11th lord is a multiplier,

> 7th lord Ma is exalted in 4th house And 5th lord of morality Sa is in the

12th, scorpio, etc conjunct Rahu.

>

> I have also noticed that Jupiter's aspect does not always curb such behaviour.

>

> Renu Ji, this person may have had (may still have due to Saturn dasha)

relationship(s) with not one but more than one woman (outside marriage). I agree

with Suni Ji that Jupiters aspect from a Kendra to the 8th house of Mangal

>

> Regards,

>

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Anantha Krishnan <anantha_krishnan_98

>

> Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:44:49 AM

> Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Renu Ji and others:

> If you consider from the moon, Mars happens to be in the eighth bhava from the

moon and it looks like there is Mars dosha. It also looses the Jupiter's aspect,

analysis and it is easy to deduce. One thing I would have indicated is the Mars

advice.

> Regards,

> anantha krishnan

>

>

> --- On Sat, 6/20/09, renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

>

>

> >renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>

> >[ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.

> >ancient_indian_ astrology

> >Saturday, June 20, 2009, 10:31 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >Dear learned members,

> >

> >This lady has 4 exalted planets. Su, Mo, Ju and Mars. No Mars dosha. But

husband had a serious illicit affair with another woman.

> >

> >May be her exalted planets did not allow her to lodge true complaints at the

loving him. The family never broke.... I believe. I have not met them for a long

time.

> >

> >Natal Chart

> >

> >April 15, 1956

> >Time: 6:18:00

> >Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> >Place: 79 E 50' 00 " , 6 N 55' 00 "

> >Colombo, Sri Lanka

> >

> >blessings,

> >

> >Renu

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,

//that is why i asked is there is any mishapps or abortions etc happened to this

lady //

I will check on this too...

blessings,

Renu

, " sunil nair "

>

>

> dear Manoj chandran ji

>

> due to my busy shedule in office which is non astrological i cannot

> participate in quality discussion .also here my computer dont hav my

> other 4 softwares too .Also my malayalam software which givs Gulika

> position according to kerala astrology is not in handy now

>

> Jhora is giving gulika in 5th H ,5th L sun has aspect of mars tho lagna

> Lord but also 8th L

>

> jupiter the karaka for kids also afflicted

>

> 5th H frm jupiter also afflicted by mars and double afflicted rahu is

> influencing the jup (mean s he can carry the sani effect too )

> 5th H frm lagna has aspect of 2 malefics ,luckily Lord has drishti of

> one malefic only who happened to b lagna lord too other wise results wud

> hav been severe .

>

> that is why i asked is there is any mishapps or abortions etc happened

> to this lady

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> , Manoj Chandran

> <chandran_manoj@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Chiranjiv Ji,

> >

> > Pardon my typo. The 5th Lord is not that afflicted but 5th house is

> afflcited by both Sa and Ma.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@

> >

> > Monday, June 22, 2009 7:08:44 AM

> > Re: Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4

> exalted planets.

> >

> >

> > Dear Chiranjiv Ji,

> >

> > Sunil Ji and Anantha Krishnan Ji have already commented from the

> native's perspective. So I tried some thing a little different by

> rotating the chart. As Sunil Ji has already mentioned there are pointers

> from the Native's perspective as well that marriage will not be very

> cordial. I also have to state that from the Native's perspective also

> there could have been opportunities for other relationships, but the

> strength of the 9th lord and Jupiter makes me pause before giving a

> wrong judgement (because 9th lord is lord of dharma). Although the 5th

> lord of morality is afflicted in the native's chart, which is probably

> why Sunil Ji correctly questioned about the native's children's status.

> Here again the strength of the Karaka Jupiter may have trumped the 5th

> lords afflictions.

> >

> > I agree that the husband's chart will be most intruiging to analyze.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > chiranjiv mehta vchiranjiv@

> >

> > Monday, June 22, 2009 6:34:09 AM

> > Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted

> planets.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Manoj ji,

> >

> > If i am not mistaken, you r deducing all this about the spouse from

> the chart of the native.

> > What do all these combinations say about the native ???

> > I am be intruding into unravelling of the spouse, but he has his own

> horoscope too.

> >

> > --- On Mon, 22/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

> >

> > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted

> planets..

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Monday, 22 June, 2009, 6:44 PM

> >

> > Dear Anantha Krishnan Ji, Renu Ji and all,

> >

> > The key to infedility of the spouse in this chart is once again the

> sign of scorpio and nakshatras related to infedility in addittion to the

> other factors. Consider the following:

> >

> > Sa in Scorpio in Anuradha

> > Ra in Scorpio in Jyestha

> > Ve and Mo in Rohini

> > All three nakshatras above are related to infedility, eloping,

> seduction etc.

> > Plus Ju is in Asresha (a secretive nakshatra) whose dispositor Moon is

> in Rohini

> > Also Ju, Ma have rashi dhrishti on scorpio

> > Ve, Mo have graha dhrishti on scorpio

> > So in effect, in the Rashi chart, with the exception of Sun and

> Mercury all other grahas are related to scorpio.

> >

> > This exception is taken care of in the Navamsha Chart.

> > In the D-9, Mo, Me have rashi dhrishti on scorpio, from Cancer

> > Sun also has rashi dhrishti on scorpio from Aries.

> >

> > Especially Rashi dhrishti of Moon and Mercury on Scorpio is very

> significant in D-9 since now you have both Manas and Budhi affected by

> Scorpio.

> >

> > The only difficulty I have seen is that we need to determine carefully

> if it is the Native who will me having an affair or is it the native's

> spouse? In this case since the native's 9th lord is exalted and his

> dispositor is also exalted, could be what prevented this native from

> having an affair herself.

> >

> > Her spouses matter on the other hand is clear if you take the 7th

> house as the lagna.

> > From the 7th as lagna, you have Su and Mercury in the 7th.

> > Just to have some fun on Sreeram Srinivas Ji, Me is " Marana Karaka

> Sthana "

> > Back to seriousness, Su and Me in the 7th is obviously bad news. But

> more importantly Sun is the 11th lord in the 7th house. So 11th lord is

> a multiplier, Mercury is also a multiplier and he is also the 12th lord.

> This clearly indicates the spouse bringing multiple people in to his 7th

> bhava.

> > 7th lord Ma is exalted in 4th house And 5th lord of morality Sa is in

> the 12th, scorpio, etc conjunct Rahu.

> >

> > I have also noticed that Jupiter's aspect does not always curb such

> behaviour. It can even enlarge it in some cases. Especially when Jp is

> in the signs of Venus. Even in the sign of Moon he does not do such a

> great job curbing these instincts, especially when Moon is in the sign

> of Venus.

> >

> > Renu Ji, this person may have had (may still have due to Saturn dasha)

> relationship( s) with not one but more than one woman (outside

> marriage). I agree with Suni Ji that Jupiters aspect from a Kendra to

> the 8th house of Mangal Suthra is what keeps this marriage going.

> Ironically it may have also helped to keep the affair going as well.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > -Manoj

> >

> > Anantha Krishnan <anantha_krishnan_ 98 >

> > Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:44:49 AM

> planets.

> >

> > Dear Renu Ji and others:

> > If you consider from the moon, Mars happens to be in the eighth bhava

> from the moon and it looks like there is Mars dosha. It also looses the

> Jupiter's aspect, since Jupiter moves to the fifth bhava. Also Parasura

> talks about multiple wifes if the seventh Lord is in the second house -

> it could be the reason for the affair. The fact that Venus is in its own

> house is the probable reason for her continued love regardless of the

> affair. Of course, this is post mortem analysis and it is easy to

> deduce. One thing I would have indicated is the Mars dosha- dosha in the

> seventh and eighth house is more involved than the other houses and I

> always look at the bhava chart for Mars dosha as per B.V. Raman's

> advice.

> > Regards,

> > anantha krishnan

> >

> > --- On Sat, 6/20/09, renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

> >

> > renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted

> planets.

> > Saturday, June 20, 2009, 10:31 AM

> >

> > Dear learned members,

> >

> > This lady has 4 exalted planets. Su, Mo, Ju and Mars. No Mars dosha.

> But husband had a serious illicit affair with another woman.

> >

> > May be her exalted planets did not allow her to lodge true complaints

> at the police station against his infidelity. On the other hand she

> never stopped loving him. The family never broke.... I believe. I have

> not met them for a long time.

> >

> > Natal Chart

> >

> > April 15, 1956

> > Time: 6:18:00

> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > Place: 79 E 50' 00 " , 6 N 55' 00 "

> > Colombo, Sri Lanka

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

>

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji sure ,as being part of kerala tradition i find generaly the gulika ( gulika and mandi we take as same and many times it givs diffrnt position than J HOra ,but i got manual calculation methods tho due to busy shedule i cud not work on it ) is working realy great in all charts .so kerala tradition has 10 planets including gulika only assossiation or aspect of jupiter can mellow it s effect on rasi or Lord generaly .but chasticity matters i request u to see 4th House in a ladies chart than 5th H pls u do ur own reserch and u can inform me and grp as 4th house rules real mind ,mentality ,how it can affect in this birth ( i think that is why malefics in this place givs always givs disturbance in life generaly unless they r exalted or benefics frm lagna or natural benefics )affliction to venus also governs morality generaly ( double or more afflictions r worst and see is ther is any jupiterian dristi which can purify venusian aspects in life ) but moksha karaka ketu can deny or delay only ,so i assume this lady can b more spiritual than utilised this given opportunity ( sure desa ,kala ,patra ,paristithi and ideals of a society alwys rules in this matters ) also since u concentrate in 5th H ,which also merits frm past life ,i request u to take 5th House in a diffrnt way take 5th H as lagna and see the planets in 8th H ( this is just to see the past life sins or merits ) u can see 7th L afflicted in 4th H ( frm 5th H ) ,means her past life which she cheated on her hubby or spouce is haunting her in this birth ,u can arrive at many reading this way ,using or treating 5th H as lagna ( now even u know why we treat good kids is part of merits of past life ) may b u can reject this suggestion outrightly as i dont hav any texts to support my views except my exprnce with charts and my guru's advise ( again i am basing my memory and some notes as i hardly has any texts in custody ) rgrds sunil nair , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Suni Ji,> > Yes you are correct. There is quite a bit of affliction to 5th house matters. I was focussing more on 5th house as house of morality for infidelity purposes. It is interesting how things mingle together. Also I have so far never taken Upagrahas into account for my readings. Do you find all upagrahas useful or just Mandi?> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > ________________________________> sunil nair astro_tellerkerala > Monday, June 22, 2009 7:41:38 AM> Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.> > > > > > > dear Manoj chandran ji > > due to my busy shedule in office which is non astrological i cannot participate in quality discussion .also here my computer dont hav my other 4 softwares too .Also my malayalam software which givs Gulika position according to kerala astrology is not in handy now > > Jhora is giving gulika in 5th H ,5th L sun has aspect of mars tho lagna Lord but also 8th L > > jupiter the karaka for kids also afflicted > > 5th H frm jupiter also afflicted by mars and double afflicted rahu is influencing the jup (mean s he can carry the sani effect too ) > 5th H frm lagna has aspect of 2 malefics ,luckily Lord has drishti of one malefic only who happened to b lagna lord too other wise results wud hav been severe .> > that is why i asked is there is any mishapps or abortions etc happened to this lady > > rgrds sunil nair > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Chiranjiv Ji,> > > > Pardon my typo. The 5th Lord is not that afflicted but 5th house is afflcited by both Sa and Ma.> > > > Regards,> > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ ...> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Monday, June 22, 2009 7:08:44 AM> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.> > > > > > Dear Chiranjiv Ji,> > > > Sunil Ji and Anantha Krishnan Ji have already commented from the native's perspective. So I tried some thing a little different by rotating the chart. As Sunil Ji has already mentioned there are pointers from the Native's perspective as well that marriage will not be very cordial. I also have to state that from the Native's perspective also there could have been opportunities for other relationships, but the strength of the 9th lord and Jupiter makes me pause before giving a wrong judgement (because 9th lord is lord of dharma). Although the 5th lord of morality is afflicted in the native's chart, which is probably why Sunil Ji correctly questioned about the native's children's status. Here again the strength of the Karaka Jupiter may have trumped the 5th lords afflictions.> > > > I agree that the husband's chart will be most intruiging to analyze.> > > > Regards,> > > > -Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

//I agree that the husband's chart will be most intruiging to analyze.//

Let me give you his chart....but I don't know much about him other than what I

have mentioned earlier. Just one more thing...he thinks he is handsome...in fact

before marriage he has played roles in a movie or two.

Natal Chart

December 25, 1949

Time: 6:28:00

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 79 E 50' 00 " , 6 N 55' 00 "

Colombo, Sri Lanka

blessings,

Renu

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Chiranjiv Ji,

>

> Sunil Ji and Anantha Krishnan Ji have already commented from the native's

perspective. So I tried some thing a little different by rotating the chart. As

Sunil Ji has already mentioned there are pointers from the Native's perspective

as well that marriage will not be very cordial. I also have to state that from

the Native's perspective also there could have been opportunities for other

relationships, but the strength of the 9th lord and Jupiter makes me pause

before giving a wrong judgement (because 9th lord is lord of dharma). Although

the 5th lord of morality is afflicted in the native's chart, which is probably

why Sunil Ji correctly questioned about the native's children's status. Here

again the strength of the Karaka Jupiter may have trumped the 5th lords

afflictions.

>

> I agree that the husband's chart will be most intruiging to analyze.

>

> Regards,

>

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

> chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv

>

> Monday, June 22, 2009 6:34:09 AM

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Manoj ji,

>  

> If i am not mistaken, you r deducing all this about the spouse from the chart

of the native.

> What do all these combinations say about the  native ???

> I am be intruding into unravelling of the spouse, but he has his own horoscope

too.

>

> --- On Mon, 22/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

>

> Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets..

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Monday, 22 June, 2009, 6:44 PM

>

> Dear Anantha Krishnan Ji, Renu Ji and all,

>  

> The key to infedility of the spouse in this chart is once again the sign of

Consider the following:

>  

> Sa in Scorpio in Anuradha

> Ra in Scorpio in Jyestha

> Ve and Mo in Rohini

> All three nakshatras above are related to infedility, eloping, seduction etc.

> Plus Ju is in Asresha (a secretive nakshatra) whose dispositor Moon is in

Rohini

> Also Ju, Ma have rashi dhrishti on scorpio

> Ve, Mo have graha dhrishti on scorpio

> So in effect, in the Rashi chart, with the exception of Sun and Mercury all

>  

> This exception is taken care of in the Navamsha Chart.

> In the D-9, Mo, Me have rashi dhrishti on scorpio, from Cancer

> Sun also has rashi dhrishti on scorpio from Aries.

>  

> Especially Rashi dhrishti of Moon and Mercury on Scorpio is very significant

>  

> The only difficulty I have seen is that we need to determine carefully if it

is the Native who will me having an affair or is it the native's spouse? In this

>  

> Her spouses matter on the other hand is clear if you take the 7th house as the

lagna.

> From the 7th as lagna, you have Su and Mercury in the 7th.

> Just to have some fun on Sreeram Srinivas Ji, Me is " Marana Karaka Sthana "

> Back to seriousness, Su and Me in the 7th is obviously bad news. But more

> 7th lord Ma is exalted in 4th house And 5th lord of morality Sa is in the

>  

> I have also noticed that Jupiter's aspect does not always curb such behaviour.

>  

> Renu Ji, this person may have had (may still have due to Saturn dasha)

agree with Suni Ji that Jupiters aspect from a Kendra to the 8th house of Mangal

>  

> Regards,

>  

> -Manoj

>

> Anantha Krishnan <anantha_krishnan_ 98 >

> Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:44:49 AM

> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.

>

> Dear Renu Ji and others:

> If you consider from the moon, Mars happens to be in the eighth bhava from the

analysis and it is easy to deduce.. One thing I would have indicated is the Mars

advice.

> Regards,

> anantha krishnan

>

> --- On Sat, 6/20/09, renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

>

> renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.

> Saturday, June 20, 2009, 10:31 AM

>

> Dear learned members,

>

> This lady has 4 exalted planets. Su, Mo, Ju and Mars. No Mars dosha. But

>

> May be her exalted planets did not allow her to lodge true complaints at the

time.

>

> Natal Chart

>

> April 15, 1956

> Time: 6:18:00

> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> Place: 79 E 50' 00 " , 6 N 55' 00 "

> Colombo, Sri Lanka

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

>

> ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

dear Renu ji sure thanks again due to hurry i forget to mention that she has a parivarthan of 8th L and 10th L which is sani and mars ,which can make 8th H strong hence work against marital seperations but dont giv her a good job or a job is also may b 10th Lords connection s with 8th H u already told me sani dasa they buy a House ,do u know in whose name frm 7th House sani is 4th and 5th L ,so can giv that effect if the house is in hubbies name ,5th H every one knowns the famous trait of it can work against profession as it is 8th H frm 10th House of profession rgrds sunil nair , "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> > //that is why i asked is there is any mishapps or abortions etc happened to this lady //> > I will check on this too...> > blessings,> > Renu> > > , "sunil nair" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > dear Manoj chandran ji> > > > due to my busy shedule in office which is non astrological i cannot> > participate in quality discussion .also here my computer dont hav my> > other 4 softwares too .Also my malayalam software which givs Gulika> > position according to kerala astrology is not in handy now> > > > Jhora is giving gulika in 5th H ,5th L sun has aspect of mars tho lagna> > Lord but also 8th L> > > > jupiter the karaka for kids also afflicted> > > > 5th H frm jupiter also afflicted by mars and double afflicted rahu is> > influencing the jup (mean s he can carry the sani effect too )> > 5th H frm lagna has aspect of 2 malefics ,luckily Lord has drishti of> > one malefic only who happened to b lagna lord too other wise results wud> > hav been severe .> > > > that is why i asked is there is any mishapps or abortions etc happened> > to this lady> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > , Manoj Chandran> > <chandran_manoj@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Chiranjiv Ji,> > >> > > Pardon my typo. The 5th Lord is not that afflicted but 5th house is> > afflcited by both Sa and Ma.> > >> > > Regards,> > >> > > -Manoj> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ________________________________> > > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@> > > > > > Monday, June 22, 2009 7:08:44 AM> > > Re: Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4> > exalted planets.> > >> > >> > > Dear Chiranjiv Ji,> > >> > > Sunil Ji and Anantha Krishnan Ji have already commented from the> > native's perspective. So I tried some thing a little different by> > rotating the chart. As Sunil Ji has already mentioned there are pointers> > from the Native's perspective as well that marriage will not be very> > cordial. I also have to state that from the Native's perspective also> > there could have been opportunities for other relationships, but the> > strength of the 9th lord and Jupiter makes me pause before giving a> > wrong judgement (because 9th lord is lord of dharma). Although the 5th> > lord of morality is afflicted in the native's chart, which is probably> > why Sunil Ji correctly questioned about the native's children's status.> > Here again the strength of the Karaka Jupiter may have trumped the 5th> > lords afflictions.> > >> > > I agree that the husband's chart will be most intruiging to analyze.> > >> > > Regards,> > >> > > -Manoj> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ________________________________> > > chiranjiv mehta vchiranjiv@> > > > > > Monday, June 22, 2009 6:34:09 AM> > > Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted> > planets.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Manoj ji,> > >> > > If i am not mistaken, you r deducing all this about the spouse from> > the chart of the native.> > > What do all these combinations say about the native ???> > > I am be intruding into unravelling of the spouse, but he has his own> > horoscope too.> > >> > > --- On Mon, 22/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:> > >> > > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted> > planets..> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Monday, 22 June, 2009, 6:44 PM> > >> > > Dear Anantha Krishnan Ji, Renu Ji and all,> > >> > > The key to infedility of the spouse in this chart is once again the> > sign of scorpio and nakshatras related to infedility in addittion to the> > other factors. Consider the following:> > >> > > Sa in Scorpio in Anuradha> > > Ra in Scorpio in Jyestha> > > Ve and Mo in Rohini> > > All three nakshatras above are related to infedility, eloping,> > seduction etc.> > > Plus Ju is in Asresha (a secretive nakshatra) whose dispositor Moon is> > in Rohini> > > Also Ju, Ma have rashi dhrishti on scorpio> > > Ve, Mo have graha dhrishti on scorpio> > > So in effect, in the Rashi chart, with the exception of Sun and> > Mercury all other grahas are related to scorpio.> > >> > > This exception is taken care of in the Navamsha Chart.> > > In the D-9, Mo, Me have rashi dhrishti on scorpio, from Cancer> > > Sun also has rashi dhrishti on scorpio from Aries.> > >> > > Especially Rashi dhrishti of Moon and Mercury on Scorpio is very> > significant in D-9 since now you have both Manas and Budhi affected by> > Scorpio.> > >> > > The only difficulty I have seen is that we need to determine carefully> > if it is the Native who will me having an affair or is it the native's> > spouse? In this case since the native's 9th lord is exalted and his> > dispositor is also exalted, could be what prevented this native from> > having an affair herself.> > >> > > Her spouses matter on the other hand is clear if you take the 7th> > house as the lagna.> > > From the 7th as lagna, you have Su and Mercury in the 7th.> > > Just to have some fun on Sreeram Srinivas Ji, Me is "Marana Karaka> > Sthana"> > > Back to seriousness, Su and Me in the 7th is obviously bad news. But> > more importantly Sun is the 11th lord in the 7th house. So 11th lord is> > a multiplier, Mercury is also a multiplier and he is also the 12th lord.> > This clearly indicates the spouse bringing multiple people in to his 7th> > bhava.> > > 7th lord Ma is exalted in 4th house And 5th lord of morality Sa is in> > the 12th, scorpio, etc conjunct Rahu.> > >> > > I have also noticed that Jupiter's aspect does not always curb such> > behaviour. It can even enlarge it in some cases. Especially when Jp is> > in the signs of Venus. Even in the sign of Moon he does not do such a> > great job curbing these instincts, especially when Moon is in the sign> > of Venus.> > >> > > Renu Ji, this person may have had (may still have due to Saturn dasha)> > relationship( s) with not one but more than one woman (outside> > marriage). I agree with Suni Ji that Jupiters aspect from a Kendra to> > the 8th house of Mangal Suthra is what keeps this marriage going.> > Ironically it may have also helped to keep the affair going as well.> > >> > > Regards,> > >> > > -Manoj> > >> > > Anantha Krishnan <anantha_krishnan_ 98 >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:44:49 AM> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted> > planets.> > >> > > Dear Renu Ji and others:> > > If you consider from the moon, Mars happens to be in the eighth bhava> > from the moon and it looks like there is Mars dosha. It also looses the> > Jupiter's aspect, since Jupiter moves to the fifth bhava. Also Parasura> > talks about multiple wifes if the seventh Lord is in the second house -> > it could be the reason for the affair. The fact that Venus is in its own> > house is the probable reason for her continued love regardless of the> > affair. Of course, this is post mortem analysis and it is easy to> > deduce. One thing I would have indicated is the Mars dosha- dosha in the> > seventh and eighth house is more involved than the other houses and I> > always look at the bhava chart for Mars dosha as per B.V. Raman's> > advice.> > > Regards,> > > anantha krishnan> > >> > > --- On Sat, 6/20/09, renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:> > >> > > renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted> > planets.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Saturday, June 20, 2009, 10:31 AM> > >> > > Dear learned members,> > >> > > This lady has 4 exalted planets. Su, Mo, Ju and Mars. No Mars dosha.> > But husband had a serious illicit affair with another woman.> > >> > > May be her exalted planets did not allow her to lodge true complaints> > at the police station against his infidelity. On the other hand she> > never stopped loving him. The family never broke.... I believe. I have> > not met them for a long time.> > >> > > Natal Chart> > >> > > April 15, 1956> > > Time: 6:18:00> > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> > > Colombo, Sri Lanka> > >> > > blessings,> > >> > > Renu> > >> > > > >> >>

Guest guest

, " renunw " <renunw wrote:

>

Dear Renuji,

You have asked about scorpio being the key to infedility.

Actually my family astrologer told me once when I had gone to him to clarify a

few astrological points where I had a doubt, that when matching horoscopes, one

of the most important things to notice is if the lagna is taurus, or libra and

venus as lagna lord is in scorpio, ( he says it is a house of secrets) I should

not entertain any boy with such a combination for my daughter or any other girl

in our family. He says, it is a guarantee that the person will have any number

of relationships in his/her life.

FYI only.

Anita

Dear Manoj ji,

>

> Why do you say the key to infidelity ......is the sign Scorpio?

>

> //with the exception of Sun and Mercury all other grahas are related to

scorpio.//

>

> Why there is no Rashi dhrishti on Scorpio by Sun and Mercury? Did you consider

Scorpio.....

>

> Please enlighten me...thanks.

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

>

>

> , Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > The key to infedility of the spouse in this chart is once again the sign of

Consider the following:

> >

> > Ve and Mo in Rohini

> > All three nakshatras above are related to infedility, eloping, seduction

etc.

> > Plus Ju is in Asresha (a secretive nakshatra) whose dispositor Moon is in

Rohini

> > So in effect, in the Rashi chart, with the exception of Sun and Mercury all

> >

> >

> > Especially Rashi dhrishti of Moon and Mercury on Scorpio is very significant

> >

> > The only difficulty I have seen is that we need to determine carefully if it

> >

> > Her spouses matter on the other hand is clear if you take the 7th house as

the lagna.

> > Just to have some fun on Sreeram Srinivas Ji, Me is " Marana Karaka Sthana "

> > Back to seriousness, Su and Me in the 7th is obviously bad news. But more

> > 7th lord Ma is exalted in 4th house And 5th lord of morality Sa is in the

> >

behaviour. It can even enlarge it in some cases. Especially when Jp is in the

signs of Venus. Even in the sign of Moon he does not do such a great job curbing

these instincts, especially when Moon is in the sign of Venus.

> >

relationship(s) with not one but more than one woman (outside marriage). I agree

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Anantha Krishnan <anantha_krishnan_98@>

> >

> > Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > If you consider from the moon, Mars happens to be in the eighth bhava from

the moon and it looks like there is Mars dosha. It also looses the Jupiter's

aspect, since  Jupiter moves to the fifth bhava. Also Parasura talks about

multiple wifes if the seventh Lord is in the second house - it could be the

reason for the affair. The fact that Venus is in its own house is the probable

reason for her continued love regardless of the affair. Of course, this is post

mortem analysis and it is easy to deduce. One thing I would have indicated is

the Mars dosha- dosha in the seventh and eighth house is more involved than the

other houses and I always look at the bhava chart for Mars dosha as per B.V.

Raman's advice.

> > Regards,

> > anantha krishnan

> >

> >

> > --- On Sat, 6/20/09, renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

> >

> >

> > >renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>

> > >[ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.

> > >ancient_indian_ astrology

> > >Saturday, June 20, 2009, 10:31 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >Dear learned members,

> > >

> > >This lady has 4 exalted planets. Su, Mo, Ju and Mars. No Mars dosha. But

> > >

> > >May be her exalted planets did not allow her to lodge true complaints at

the police station against his infidelity. On the other hand she never stopped

time.

> > >

> > >Natal Chart

> > >

> > >April 15, 1956

> > >Time: 6:18:00

> > >Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > >Place: 79 E 50' 00 " , 6 N 55' 00 "

> > >Colombo, Sri Lanka

> > >

> > >blessings,

> > >

> > >Renu

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Anita Ji,

What your astrologer told you is interesting and merits analysis. For a Taurus Lagna, Venus being the 7th lord, when placed in Scorpio, apart from the "Scorpio effect", it is also the 7th house. So now it is LL and Karak for love and marriage (and may be morality as well as suggested by Sunil Ji) for a Man's chart. Being placed in Scorpio, in the 7th house, we face the problem that Neelam Ji so beautifully explained to me to answer my question in JG:

Cornerstone of Bhava analysis is Bhava, Bhavesh, Karak. When the Karak is placed in the said Bhava (as in this case Venus in 7th) now you have 66% of the "eggs in one basket". Hence any affliction to this Bhava (especially Saturn) will be disastrous and almost guarantees multiple affairs.. However, if affliction free and if aspected or conjunct a strong Jupiter it may not happen. However one problem for this Lagna is that Jupiter is also the 8th lord, so he "punches with a velvetted fist". So even his aspect is not 100% guarantee. One more factor that can curtail it is another point Sunil Ji made, Ketu. Just like Rahu is an amplifier, Ketu is "diluter". With his dispassion, he dilutes things. So if there is Ketu influence on the 7th or 2nd (Rashi or Navamsha) there will be a curtailment of the passionate nature. If in the above charts Mars also happens to be in the 7th, watch out !!! Ofcourse LL also being Venus this nature could be an "ingrained

part of the persons psyche". So affairs could be part of the nature, not just an "opportunistic event".

Similar logic can be applied for the Libra lagna to a lesser extent because now it is the 8th Lord house in the 2nd house. Since 2nd house is the Kutumbha sthana and can also produce marriages (and affairs) similar reasoning holds but not that serious, as you can easily conclude. I would need much more confluence and afflictions to the 7th house factors and morality factors in Libra lagna to come to the same conclusion as the Taurus Lagna in this situation. the other interesting fact is that even for Libra lagna Jp is not a great benefic (owing 3 and 6 houses and being Ve not being friendly to Jp) so his aspect may not be able to solve all problems.

Thanks for your contribution to this topic.

Regards,

-Manoj

ash.rsh55 <ash.rsh55 Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 5:15:30 AM Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.

ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw" <renunw wrote:>Dear Renuji,You have asked about scorpio being the key to infedility.Actually my family astrologer told me once when I had gone to him to clarify a few astrological points where I had a doubt, that when matching horoscopes, one of the most important things to notice is if the lagna is taurus, or libra and venus as lagna lord is in scorpio, ( he says it is a house of secrets) I should not entertain any boy with such a combination for my daughter or any other girl in our family. He says, it is a guarantee that the person will have any number of relationships in his/her life. FYI only.AnitaDear Manoj ji,> > Why do you say the key to infidelity ......is the sign

Scorpio?> > //with the exception of Sun and Mercury all other grahas are related to scorpio.//> > Why there is no Rashi dhrishti on Scorpio by Sun and Mercury? Did you consider Jaimini aspects? If so, from Aries Sun & Mer do have RAshi dhrishti on Scorpio.....> > Please enlighten me...thanks.> > blessings,> > Renu> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Anantha Krishnan Ji, Renu Ji and all,> > > > The key to infedility of the spouse in this chart is once again the sign of scorpio and nakshatras related to infedility in addittion to the other factors. Consider the following:> > >

> Sa in Scorpio in Anuradha> > Ra in Scorpio in Jyestha> > Ve and Mo in Rohini> > All three nakshatras above are related to infedility, eloping, seduction etc.> > Plus Ju is in Asresha (a secretive nakshatra) whose dispositor Moon is in Rohini> > Also Ju, Ma have rashi dhrishti on scorpio> > Ve, Mo have graha dhrishti on scorpio> > So in effect, in the Rashi chart, with the exception of Sun and Mercury all other grahas are related to scorpio.> > > > This exception is taken care of in the Navamsha Chart.> > In the D-9, Mo, Me have rashi dhrishti on scorpio, from Cancer> > Sun also has rashi dhrishti on scorpio from Aries.> > > > Especially Rashi dhrishti of Moon and Mercury on Scorpio is very significant in D-9 since now you have both Manas and Budhi affected by Scorpio.> > > > The only difficulty I have

seen is that we need to determine carefully if it is the Native who will me having an affair or is it the native's spouse? In this case since the native's 9th lord is exalted and his dispositor is also exalted, could be what prevented this native from having an affair herself.> > > > Her spouses matter on the other hand is clear if you take the 7th house as the lagna.> > From the 7th as lagna, you have Su and Mercury in the 7th.> > Just to have some fun on Sreeram Srinivas Ji, Me is "Marana Karaka Sthana" > > Back to seriousness, Su and Me in the 7th is obviously bad news. But more importantly Sun is the 11th lord in the 7th house. So 11th lord is a multiplier, Mercury is also a multiplier and he is also the 12th lord. This clearly indicates the spouse bringing multiple people in to his 7th bhava.> > 7th lord Ma is exalted in 4th house And 5th lord of morality Sa is in the 12th, scorpio, etc

conjunct Rahu.> > > > I have also noticed that Jupiter's aspect does not always curb such behaviour. It can even enlarge it in some cases. Especially when Jp is in the signs of Venus. Even in the sign of Moon he does not do such a great job curbing these instincts, especially when Moon is in the sign of Venus.> > > > Renu Ji, this person may have had (may still have due to Saturn dasha) relationship( s) with not one but more than one woman (outside marriage). I agree with Suni Ji that Jupiters aspect from a Kendra to the 8th house of Mangal Suthra is what keeps this marriage going. Ironically it may have also helped to keep the affair going as well.> > > > Regards,> > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Anantha Krishnan <anantha_krishnan_ 98@>> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:44:49 AM> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Renu Ji and others:> > If you consider from the moon, Mars happens to be in the eighth bhava from the moon and it looks like there is Mars dosha. It also looses the Jupiter's aspect, since Jupiter moves to the fifth bhava. Also Parasura talks about multiple wifes if the seventh Lord is in the second house - it could be the reason for the affair. The fact that Venus is in its own house is the probable reason for her continued love regardless of the affair. Of course, this is post mortem analysis and it is easy to deduce.

One thing I would have indicated is the Mars dosha- dosha in the seventh and eighth house is more involved than the other houses and I always look at the bhava chart for Mars dosha as per B.V. Raman's advice.> > Regards,> > anantha krishnan> > > > > > --- On Sat, 6/20/09, renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:> > > > > > >renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>> > >[ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.> > >ancient_indian_ astrology> > >Saturday, June 20, 2009, 10:31 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >Dear learned members,> > >> > >This lady has 4 exalted planets. Su, Mo, Ju and Mars. No Mars dosha. But husband had a serious illicit affair with another woman. > > >> > >May be

her exalted planets did not allow her to lodge true complaints at the police station against his infidelity. On the other hand she never stopped loving him. The family never broke.... I believe. I have not met them for a long time. > > >> > >Natal Chart> > >> > >April 15, 1956> > >Time: 6:18:00> > >Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > >Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> > >Colombo, Sri Lanka> > >> > >blessings,> > >> > >Renu> > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji, Anita ji,//one of the most important things to notice is if the lagna is taurus, or libra and venus as lagna lord is in scorpio, ( he says it is a house of secrets) I should not entertain any boy with such a combination for my daughter or any other girl in our family. He says, it is a guarantee that the person will have any number of relationships in his/her life.//

I feel this statement is over-generalised. In any case, just the LL in 7H does not indicate such a doom, unless the 8L of illicit affairs plays its role. Thank you Manoj ji. That was a good discussion. We have created many stereotypes for planets, but in practice, it is difficult cast them into such moulds. Mars is not always the aggressive cheater or thief and venus is not always the pretty demure damsel waiting to be cheated. If mars is the aggressive killer, venus is the sanjeevani and knows how to protect her interests.

For the Taurus lagna, both the houses of conjugal happiness and passion, 7 and 12, are governed by mars. But the 7H is the watery nurturing aspect for earthy Taurus and LL venus in this 7H can have give a beautiful compatible relationship in marriage, provided much malefic influence is not there. These are both fixed signs and not given to frivolous changes. Position of mars would also have a say, so as the star lords.

In libra, however, the situation is volatile from the beginning. It is the libra venus of char rashi, airy sign and mars governing the fiery and movable 7H. Such a liberated venus in fiery sign will behave very differently. But scorpio falls in 2H, which is secret affairs of wife and not the native (8th from 7H). An afflicted venus in this house may or may not indicate secret affairs though. It may even show some reproductive disorder of the spouse. One has to study the chart in total to see the possibility of illicit affairs.

I think generalisations do not work in these times of infinite possibilities and changing social patterns.RegardsNeelam  

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,

Thanks for further explanations...

You asked about miscarriages/abortions...

Well, now I remember she told me when I met her last, somewhere in early 2006,

that she underwent a womb operation and nearly died....The dasha of this mishap

could have been Sa-Ve-Ma or Sa-Ve-Ra. I will check with her and give you the

feedback...still couldn't find her new contact number.

blessings,

Renu

, " sunil nair "

>

>

>

> dear Renu ji

>

> sure thanks

>

> again due to hurry i forget to mention that she has a parivarthan of 8th

> L and 10th L which is sani and mars ,which can make 8th H strong hence

> work against marital seperations

>

> but dont giv her a good job or a job is also may b 10th Lords connection

> s with 8th H

>

> u already told me sani dasa they buy a House ,do u know in whose name

>

> frm 7th House sani is 4th and 5th L ,so can giv that effect if the house

> is in hubbies name ,5th H every one knowns the famous trait of it can

> work against profession as it is 8th H frm 10th House of profession

>

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

>

> , " renunw " <renunw@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sunil ji,

> >

> > //that is why i asked is there is any mishapps or abortions etc

> happened to this lady //

> >

> > I will check on this too...

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> > , " sunil nair "

> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > dear Manoj chandran ji

> > >

> > > due to my busy shedule in office which is non astrological i cannot

> > > participate in quality discussion .also here my computer dont hav my

> > > other 4 softwares too .Also my malayalam software which givs Gulika

> > > position according to kerala astrology is not in handy now

> > >

> > > Jhora is giving gulika in 5th H ,5th L sun has aspect of mars tho

> lagna

> > > Lord but also 8th L

> > >

> > > jupiter the karaka for kids also afflicted

> > >

> > > 5th H frm jupiter also afflicted by mars and double afflicted rahu

> is

> > > influencing the jup (mean s he can carry the sani effect too )

> > > 5th H frm lagna has aspect of 2 malefics ,luckily Lord has drishti

> of

> > > one malefic only who happened to b lagna lord too other wise results

> wud

> > > hav been severe .

> > >

> > > that is why i asked is there is any mishapps or abortions etc

> happened

> > > to this lady

> > >

> > > rgrds sunil nair

> > >

> > > , Manoj Chandran

> > > <chandran_manoj@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Chiranjiv Ji,

> > > >

> > > > Pardon my typo. The 5th Lord is not that afflicted but 5th house

> is

> > > afflcited by both Sa and Ma.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > >

> > > > -Manoj

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ________________________________

> > > > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@

> > > >

> > > > Monday, June 22, 2009 7:08:44 AM

> > > > Re: Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4

> > > exalted planets.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Chiranjiv Ji,

> > > >

> > > > Sunil Ji and Anantha Krishnan Ji have already commented from the

> > > native's perspective. So I tried some thing a little different by

> > > rotating the chart. As Sunil Ji has already mentioned there are

> pointers

> > > from the Native's perspective as well that marriage will not be very

> > > cordial. I also have to state that from the Native's perspective

> also

> > > there could have been opportunities for other relationships, but the

> > > strength of the 9th lord and Jupiter makes me pause before giving a

> > > wrong judgement (because 9th lord is lord of dharma). Although the

> 5th

> > > lord of morality is afflicted in the native's chart, which is

> probably

> > > why Sunil Ji correctly questioned about the native's children's

> status.

> > > Here again the strength of the Karaka Jupiter may have trumped the

> 5th

> > > lords afflictions.

> > > >

> > > > I agree that the husband's chart will be most intruiging to

> analyze.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > >

> > > > -Manoj

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ________________________________

> > > > chiranjiv mehta vchiranjiv@

> > > >

> > > > Monday, June 22, 2009 6:34:09 AM

> > > > Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4

> exalted

> > > planets.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > >

> > > > If i am not mistaken, you r deducing all this about the spouse

> from

> > > the chart of the native.

> > > > What do all these combinations say about the native ???

> > > > I am be intruding into unravelling of the spouse, but he has his

> own

> > > horoscope too.

> > > >

> > > > --- On Mon, 22/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

> > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4

> exalted

> > > planets..

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > Monday, 22 June, 2009, 6:44 PM

> > > >

> > > > Dear Anantha Krishnan Ji, Renu Ji and all,

> > > >

> > > > The key to infedility of the spouse in this chart is once again

> the

> > > sign of scorpio and nakshatras related to infedility in addittion to

> the

> > > other factors. Consider the following:

> > > >

> > > > Sa in Scorpio in Anuradha

> > > > Ra in Scorpio in Jyestha

> > > > Ve and Mo in Rohini

> > > > All three nakshatras above are related to infedility, eloping,

> > > seduction etc.

> > > > Plus Ju is in Asresha (a secretive nakshatra) whose dispositor

> Moon is

> > > in Rohini

> > > > Also Ju, Ma have rashi dhrishti on scorpio

> > > > Ve, Mo have graha dhrishti on scorpio

> > > > So in effect, in the Rashi chart, with the exception of Sun and

> > > Mercury all other grahas are related to scorpio.

> > > >

> > > > This exception is taken care of in the Navamsha Chart.

> > > > In the D-9, Mo, Me have rashi dhrishti on scorpio, from Cancer

> > > > Sun also has rashi dhrishti on scorpio from Aries.

> > > >

> > > > Especially Rashi dhrishti of Moon and Mercury on Scorpio is very

> > > significant in D-9 since now you have both Manas and Budhi affected

> by

> > > Scorpio.

> > > >

> > > > The only difficulty I have seen is that we need to determine

> carefully

> > > if it is the Native who will me having an affair or is it the

> native's

> > > spouse? In this case since the native's 9th lord is exalted and his

> > > dispositor is also exalted, could be what prevented this native from

> > > having an affair herself.

> > > >

> > > > Her spouses matter on the other hand is clear if you take the 7th

> > > house as the lagna.

> > > > From the 7th as lagna, you have Su and Mercury in the 7th.

> > > > Just to have some fun on Sreeram Srinivas Ji, Me is " Marana Karaka

> > > Sthana "

> > > > Back to seriousness, Su and Me in the 7th is obviously bad news.

> But

> > > more importantly Sun is the 11th lord in the 7th house. So 11th lord

> is

> > > a multiplier, Mercury is also a multiplier and he is also the 12th

> lord.

> > > This clearly indicates the spouse bringing multiple people in to his

> 7th

> > > bhava.

> > > > 7th lord Ma is exalted in 4th house And 5th lord of morality Sa is

> in

> > > the 12th, scorpio, etc conjunct Rahu.

> > > >

> > > > I have also noticed that Jupiter's aspect does not always curb

> such

> > > behaviour. It can even enlarge it in some cases. Especially when Jp

> is

> > > in the signs of Venus. Even in the sign of Moon he does not do such

> a

> > > great job curbing these instincts, especially when Moon is in the

> sign

> > > of Venus.

> > > >

> > > > Renu Ji, this person may have had (may still have due to Saturn

> dasha)

> > > relationship( s) with not one but more than one woman (outside

> > > marriage). I agree with Suni Ji that Jupiters aspect from a Kendra

> to

> > > the 8th house of Mangal Suthra is what keeps this marriage going.

> > > Ironically it may have also helped to keep the affair going as well.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > >

> > > > -Manoj

> > > >

> > > > Anantha Krishnan <anantha_krishnan_ 98 >

> > > > Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:44:49 AM

> > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4

> exalted

> > > planets.

> > > >

> > > > Dear Renu Ji and others:

> > > > If you consider from the moon, Mars happens to be in the eighth

> bhava

> > > from the moon and it looks like there is Mars dosha. It also looses

> the

> > > Jupiter's aspect, since Jupiter moves to the fifth bhava. Also

> Parasura

> > > talks about multiple wifes if the seventh Lord is in the second

> house -

> > > it could be the reason for the affair. The fact that Venus is in its

> own

> > > house is the probable reason for her continued love regardless of

> the

> > > affair. Of course, this is post mortem analysis and it is easy to

> > > deduce. One thing I would have indicated is the Mars dosha- dosha in

> the

> > > seventh and eighth house is more involved than the other houses and

> I

> > > always look at the bhava chart for Mars dosha as per B.V. Raman's

> > > advice.

> > > > Regards,

> > > > anantha krishnan

> > > >

> > > > --- On Sat, 6/20/09, renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted

> > > planets.

> > > > Saturday, June 20, 2009, 10:31 AM

> > > >

> > > > Dear learned members,

> > > >

> > > > This lady has 4 exalted planets. Su, Mo, Ju and Mars. No Mars

> dosha.

> > > But husband had a serious illicit affair with another woman.

> > > >

> > > > May be her exalted planets did not allow her to lodge true

> complaints

> > > at the police station against his infidelity. On the other hand she

> > > never stopped loving him. The family never broke.... I believe. I

> have

> > > not met them for a long time.

> > > >

> > > > Natal Chart

> > > >

> > > > April 15, 1956

> > > > Time: 6:18:00

> > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > > Place: 79 E 50' 00 " , 6 N 55' 00 "

> > > > Colombo, Sri Lanka

> > > >

> > > > blessings,

> > > >

> > > > Renu

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Anita ji,

Thanks for this...indeed anything related to infidelity in a horoscope is

welcome when we have daughters in marriageable age:)

blessings,

Renu

, " ash.rsh55 " <ash.rsh55

wrote:

>

> , " renunw " <renunw@> wrote:

> >

> Dear Renuji,

> You have asked about scorpio being the key to infedility.

> Actually my family astrologer told me once when I had gone to him to clarify a

> FYI only.

> Anita

>

> Dear Manoj ji,

> >

> > Why do you say the key to infidelity ......is the sign Scorpio?

> >

> > //with the exception of Sun and Mercury all other grahas are related to

scorpio.//

> >

> > Why there is no Rashi dhrishti on Scorpio by Sun and Mercury? Did you

consider Jaimini aspects? If so, from Aries Sun & Mer do have RAshi dhrishti on

Scorpio.....

> >

> > Please enlighten me...thanks.

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> > , Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Anantha Krishnan Ji, Renu Ji and all,

> > >

> > > The key to infedility of the spouse in this chart is once again the sign

of scorpio and nakshatras related to infedility in addittion to the other

factors. Consider the following:

> > >

> > > Sa in Scorpio in Anuradha

> > > Ra in Scorpio in Jyestha

> > > Ve and Mo in Rohini

> > > All three nakshatras above are related to infedility, eloping, seduction

etc.

> > > Plus Ju is in Asresha (a secretive nakshatra) whose dispositor Moon is in

Rohini

> > > Also Ju, Ma have rashi dhrishti on scorpio

> > > Ve, Mo have graha dhrishti on scorpio

> > > So in effect, in the Rashi chart, with the exception of Sun and Mercury

all other grahas are related to scorpio.

> > >

> > > This exception is taken care of in the Navamsha Chart.

> > > In the D-9, Mo, Me have rashi dhrishti on scorpio, from Cancer

> > > Sun also has rashi dhrishti on scorpio from Aries.

> > >

> > > Especially Rashi dhrishti of Moon and Mercury on Scorpio is very

significant in D-9 since now you have both Manas and Budhi affected by Scorpio.

> > >

> > > The only difficulty I have seen is that we need to determine carefully if

it is the Native who will me having an affair or is it the native's spouse? In

this case since the native's 9th lord is exalted and his dispositor is also

exalted, could be what prevented this native from having an affair herself.

> > >

> > > Her spouses matter on the other hand is clear if you take the 7th house as

the lagna.

> > > From the 7th as lagna, you have Su and Mercury in the 7th.

> > > Just to have some fun on Sreeram Srinivas Ji, Me is " Marana Karaka Sthana "

> > > Back to seriousness, Su and Me in the 7th is obviously bad news. But more

> > > 7th lord Ma is exalted in 4th house And 5th lord of morality Sa is in the

> > >

> > > I have also noticed that Jupiter's aspect does not always curb such

signs of Venus. Even in the sign of Moon he does not do such a great job curbing

> > >

> > > Renu Ji, this person may have had (may still have due to Saturn dasha)

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > -Manoj

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > Anantha Krishnan <anantha_krishnan_98@>

> > >

> > > Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:44:49 AM

> > > Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted

planets.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Renu Ji and others:

> > > If you consider from the moon, Mars happens to be in the eighth bhava from

Raman's advice.

> > > Regards,

> > > anantha krishnan

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Sat, 6/20/09, renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > >renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>

> > > >[ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.

> > > >ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > >Saturday, June 20, 2009, 10:31 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >Dear learned members,

> > > >

> > > >This lady has 4 exalted planets. Su, Mo, Ju and Mars. No Mars dosha. But

> > > >

> > > >May be her exalted planets did not allow her to lodge true complaints at

time.

> > > >

> > > >Natal Chart

> > > >

> > > >April 15, 1956

> > > >Time: 6:18:00

> > > >Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > >Place: 79 E 50' 00 " , 6 N 55' 00 "

> > > >Colombo, Sri Lanka

> > > >

> > > >blessings,

> > > >

> > > >Renu

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Manoj ji,

He, that is our astrologer had also told me once in passing ( I remembered this

when I went through your mail) that 6th lord when he is in the 7th, it is as if

your enemey has become your spouse. Same thing holds good if the 7th lord is in

the 6th. Interesting is it not?

BTW, I tried to get the book you had recommended " The courageous souls " in

bangalore. No luck. :(((

regards,

Anita

--- On Tue, 23/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

Re: Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.

Tuesday, 23 June, 2009, 1:09 PM

Dear Anita Ji,

What your astrologer told you is interesting and merits analysis. For a Taurus

Lagna, Venus being the 7th lord, when placed in Scorpio, apart from the " Scorpio

effect " , it is also the 7th house. So now it is LL and Karak for love and

marriage (and may be morality as well as suggested by Sunil Ji) for a Man's

chart. Being placed in Scorpio, in the 7th house, we face the problem that

Neelam Ji so beautifully explained to me to answer my question in JG:

Cornerstone of Bhava analysis is Bhava, Bhavesh, Karak. When the Karak is placed

in the said Bhava (as in this case Venus in 7th) now you have 66% of the " eggs

in one basket " . Hence any affliction to this Bhava (especially Saturn) will be

disastrous and almost guarantees multiple affairs.. However, if affliction free

and if aspected or conjunct a strong Jupiter it may not happen. However one

problem for this Lagna is that Jupiter is also the 8th lord, so he " punches with

a velvetted fist " . So even his aspect is not 100% guarantee. One more factor

that can curtail it is another point Sunil Ji made, Ketu. Just like Rahu is an

amplifier, Ketu is " diluter " . With his dispassion, he dilutes things. So if

there is Ketu influence on the 7th or 2nd (Rashi or Navamsha) there will be a

curtailment of the passionate nature. If in the above charts Mars also happens

to be in the 7th, watch out !!! Ofcourse LL also being Venus this nature could

be an " ingrained part of

the persons psyche " . So affairs could be part of the nature, not just an

" opportunistic event " .

Similar logic can be applied for the Libra lagna to a lesser extent because now

it is the 8th Lord house in the 2nd house. Since 2nd house is the Kutumbha

sthana and can also produce marriages (and affairs) similar reasoning holds but

not that serious, as you can easily conclude. I would need much more confluence

and afflictions to the 7th house factors and morality factors in Libra lagna to

come to the same conclusion as the Taurus Lagna in this situation. the other

interesting fact is that even for Libra lagna Jp is not a great benefic (owing 3

and 6 houses and being Ve not being friendly to Jp) so his aspect may not be

able to solve all problems.

Thanks for your contribution to this topic.

Regards,

-Manoj

ash.rsh55 <ash.rsh55 >

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 5:15:30 AM

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.

ancient_indian_ astrology, " renunw " <renunw wrote:

>

Dear Renuji,

You have asked about scorpio being the key to infedility.

Actually my family astrologer told me once when I had gone to him to clarify a

FYI only.

Anita

Dear Manoj ji,

>

> Why do you say the key to infidelity ......is the sign Scorpio?

>

> //with the exception of Sun and Mercury all other grahas are related to

scorpio.//

>

> Why there is no Rashi dhrishti on Scorpio by Sun and Mercury? Did you consider

Scorpio.....

>

> Please enlighten me...thanks.

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

> >

> >

> > The key to infedility of the spouse in this chart is once again the sign of

Consider the following:

> >

> > Ve and Mo in Rohini

> > All three nakshatras above are related to infedility, eloping, seduction

etc.

> > Plus Ju is in Asresha (a secretive nakshatra) whose dispositor Moon is in

Rohini

> > So in effect, in the Rashi chart, with the exception of Sun and Mercury all

> >

> >

> > Especially Rashi dhrishti of Moon and Mercury on Scorpio is very significant

> >

> > The only difficulty I have seen is that we need to determine carefully if it

> >

> > Her spouses matter on the other hand is clear if you take the 7th house as

the lagna.

> > Just to have some fun on Sreeram Srinivas Ji, Me is " Marana Karaka Sthana "

> > Back to seriousness, Su and Me in the 7th is obviously bad news. But more

> > 7th lord Ma is exalted in 4th house And 5th lord of morality Sa is in the

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Anantha Krishnan <anantha_krishnan_ 98@>

planets.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > If you consider from the moon, Mars happens to be in the eighth bhava from

Raman's advice.

> > Regards,

> > anantha krishnan

> >

> >

> > --- On Sat, 6/20/09, renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

> >

> >

> > >renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>

> > >[ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.

> > >ancient_indian_ astrology

> > >Saturday, June 20, 2009, 10:31 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >Dear learned members,

> > >

> > >This lady has 4 exalted planets. Su, Mo, Ju and Mars. No Mars dosha. But

> > >

> > >May be her exalted planets did not allow her to lodge true complaints at

time.

> > >

> > >Natal Chart

> > >

> > >April 15, 1956

> > >Time: 6:18:00

> > >Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > >Place: 79 E 50' 00 " , 6 N 55' 00 "

> > >Colombo, Sri Lanka

> > >

> > >blessings,

> > >

> > >Renu

> > >

> > >

> >

>

ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Guest guest

Dear renu ji and group .renu ji u said xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx indeed anything related to infidelity in a horoscope is welcome when we have daughters in marriageable age:) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx what abt parents who has boys of marriageable age ,do u forget them Now jokes apart can we discuss this combo in charts ?? if any one u hav such charts of known ppl who has """""""""""""""""""""if the lagna is taurus, or libra and venus as lagna lord is in scorpio,

( he says it is a house of secrets) I should not entertain any boy with

such a combination for my daughter or any other girl in our family. He

says, it is a guarantee that the person will have any number of

relationships in his/her life."""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""So i am requesting u all to search for such combinations and post it for further discussing this combo rgrds sunil nair , "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Anita ji,> > Thanks for this...indeed anything related to infidelity in a horoscope is welcome when we have daughters in marriageable age:)> > blessings,> > Renu> > > , "ash.rsh55" ash.rsh55@ wrote:> > >> > Dear Renuji,> > You have asked about scorpio being the key to infedility.> > Actually my family astrologer told me once when I had gone to him to clarify a few astrological points where I had a doubt, that when matching horoscopes, one of the most important things to notice is if the lagna is taurus, or libra and venus as lagna lord is in scorpio, ( he says it is a house of secrets) I should not entertain any boy with such a combination for my daughter or any other girl in our family. He says, it is a guarantee that the person will have any number of relationships in his/her life. > > FYI only.> > Anita> > > > Dear Manoj ji,> > > > > > Why do you say the key to infidelity ......is the sign Scorpio?> > > > > > //with the exception of Sun and Mercury all other grahas are related to scorpio.//> > > > > > Why there is no Rashi dhrishti on Scorpio by Sun and Mercury? Did you consider Jaimini aspects? If so, from Aries Sun & Mer do have RAshi dhrishti on Scorpio.....> > > > > > Please enlighten me...thanks.> > > > > > blessings,> > > > > > Renu

Guest guest

Dear Anita Ji,

Yes. The 7th lord in the 6th is ominous not only because it is the 6th house but also because the lord has gone 12 houses away. 6th house is a house of divorce because it facilitates the annulment of marriage. Ofcourse there are always exceptions but 6th lord and 7th lord combo is never a pleasant one. If you are able to get your hands on the Dr.Charak's Astrology magazine archives (they are bound volumes) I remember reading articles on the 7th house and he discusses this 7th and 6th combo in detail. Many times Dasha/Antar of 7th/6th can lead to separation. 2 of my friends got divoced (in India) in their 7th lord/6th antar period.

In general if any lord is gone "dusthana number of houses away" into another "dusthana" house, it is "double trouble".

As a personal example my 5th lord has gone to the 12th (8 houses away), aspected by Saturn from 6th and Rahu from 4th (disposited by Sa in 6th) that resulted in a chronic condition for my son. Since in my chart Jupiter is also the 5th lord also it is magnified trouble.

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

thanks manoj ji, I find your mail very informative and enlightening. There is so much to astrology.I wonder if I will ever be even fairly proficient in it.Regards,

Anita--- On Wed, 24/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Re:No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets. Date: Wednesday, 24 June, 2009, 5:20 AM

Dear Anita Ji,

Yes. The 7th lord in the 6th is ominous not only because it is the 6th house but also because the lord has gone 12 houses away. 6th house is a house of divorce because it facilitates the annulment of marriage. Ofcourse there are always exceptions but 6th lord and 7th lord combo is never a pleasant one. If you are able to get your hands on the Dr.Charak's Astrology magazine archives (they are bound volumes) I remember reading articles on the 7th house and he discusses this 7th and 6th combo in detail. Many times Dasha/Antar of 7th/6th can lead to separation. 2 of my friends got divoced (in India) in their 7th lord/6th antar period.

In general if any lord is gone "dusthana number of houses away" into another "dusthana" house, it is "double trouble".

As a personal example my 5th lord has gone to the 12th (8 houses away), aspected by Saturn from 6th and Rahu from 4th (disposited by Sa in 6th) that resulted in a chronic condition for my son. Since in my chart Jupiter is also the 5th lord also it is magnified trouble.

Regards,

-Manoj

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji/Anitaji

As per yr request, heres a chart of female with Lagna Ta, Ve in Sc. Extremely

faithful and devoted to husband with equally faithful and devoted husband. Known

to me rather well, so am able to vouch for the above. Lady married at 21, and v

happily married. She is also quite spiritual/humanitarian.

Natal Chart - Female

November 2, 1938

Time: 9:10:00 pm

Time Zone: 7:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 101 E 42' 00 " , 3 N 10' 00 "

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Tithi: Sukla Dasami (Mo) (42.83% left)

Vedic Weekday: Wednesday (Me)

Nakshatra: Satabhishak (Ra) (64.95% left)

rgds

Su

, " sunil nair "

>

>

> Dear renu ji and group .

>

> renu ji u said

>

> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx indeed anything related to infidelity in a horoscope

> is welcome when we have daughters in marriageable age:)

> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>

> what abt parents who has boys of marriageable age ,do u forget them

> [:D] [;)]

>

> Now jokes apart can we discuss this combo in charts ??

>

>

> if any one u hav such charts of known ppl who has

> " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " if the lagna is taurus, or libra and venus as lagna

> lord is in scorpio, ( he says it is a house of secrets) I should not

> entertain any boy with such a combination for my daughter or any other

> girl in our family. He says, it is a guarantee that the person will have

> any number of relationships in his/her

> life. " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " "

>

> So i am requesting u all to search for such combinations and post it

> for further discussing this combo

>

> rgrds sunil nair

, " renunw " <renunw@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Anita ji,

> >

> > Thanks for this...indeed anything related to infidelity in a horoscope

> is welcome when we have daughters in marriageable age:)

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> > , " ash.rsh55 "

> ash.rsh55@ wrote:

>

> > > >

> > > Dear Renuji,

> > > You have asked about scorpio being the key to infedility.

> > > Actually my family astrologer told me once when I had gone to him to

> clarify a few astrological points where I had a doubt, that when

> matching horoscopes, one of the most important things to notice is if

> the lagna is taurus, or libra and venus as lagna lord is in scorpio, (

> he says it is a house of secrets) I should not entertain any boy with

> such a combination for my daughter or any other girl in our family. He

> says, it is a guarantee that the person will have any number of

> relationships in his/her life.

> > > FYI only.

> > > Anita

> > >

> > > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > >

> > > > Why do you say the key to infidelity ......is the sign Scorpio?

> > > >

> > > > //with the exception of Sun and Mercury all other grahas are

> related to scorpio.//

> > > >

> > > > Why there is no Rashi dhrishti on Scorpio by Sun and Mercury? Did

> you consider Jaimini aspects? If so, from Aries Sun & Mer do have RAshi

> dhrishti on Scorpio.....

> > > >

> > > > Please enlighten me...thanks.

> > > >

> > > > blessings,

> > > >

> > > > Renu

>

Guest guest

Manoj-ji/Anitaji

chart of male with 7L in 6hse conj 6L. Been happily married for 20yrs now.

Extremely caring wife. Care to shed some light? Ju's aspect on 7th perhaps a

protecting factor?

Natal Chart - Male

June 13, 1961

Time Zone: 10:00:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 151 E 45' 00 " , 32 S 55' 00 "

Newcastle, Australia

Lunar Yr-Mo: Plava - Nija Jyeshtha

Tithi: Sukla Pratipat (Su) (76.50% left)

Vedic Weekday: Tuesday (Ma)

Nakshatra: Mrigasira (Ma) (37.26% left)

rgds Su

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Anita Ji,

>

> Yes. The 7th lord in the 6th is ominous not only because it is the 6th house

but also because the lord has gone 12 houses away. 6th house is a house of

divorce because it facilitates the annulment of marriage. Ofcourse there are

always exceptions but 6th lord and 7th lord combo is never a pleasant one. If

you are able to get your hands on the Dr.Charak's Astrology magazine archives

(they are bound volumes) I remember reading articles on the 7th house and he

discusses this 7th and 6th combo in detail. Many times Dasha/Antar of 7th/6th

can lead to separation. 2 of my friends got divoced (in India) in their 7th

lord/6th antar period.

>

> In general if any lord is gone " dusthana number of houses away " into another

" dusthana " house, it is " double trouble " .

>

> As a personal example my 5th lord has gone to the 12th (8 houses away),

aspected by Saturn from 6th and Rahu from 4th (disposited by Sa in 6th) that

resulted in a chronic condition for my son. Since in my chart Jupiter is also

the 5th lord also it is magnified trouble.

>

> Regards,

>

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

> Anita R <ash.rsh55

>

> Tuesday, June 23, 2009 9:47:16 PM

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi Manoj ji,

> He, that is our astrologer had also told me once in passing ( I remembered

this when I went through your mail) that 6th lord when he is in the 7th, it is

as if your enemey has become your spouse. Same thing holds good if the 7th lord

is in the 6th. Interesting is it not?

> BTW, I tried to get the book you had recommended " The courageous souls " in

> regards,

> Anita

>

> --- On Tue, 23/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

>

> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted

planets.

> Tuesday, 23 June, 2009, 1:09 PM

>

> Dear Anita Ji,

>  

> What your astrologer told you is interesting and merits analysis. For a Taurus

Lagna, Venus being the 7th lord, when placed in Scorpio, apart from the " Scorpio

> Cornerstone of Bhava analysis is Bhava, Bhavesh, Karak. When the Karak is

placed in the said Bhava (as in this case Venus in 7th) now you have 66% of the

" eggs in one basket " . Hence any affliction to this Bhava (especially Saturn)

will be disastrous and almost guarantees multiple affairs.. However, if

affliction free and if aspected or conjunct a strong Jupiter it may not happen.

However one problem for this Lagna is that Jupiter is also the 8th lord, so he

" punches with a velvetted fist " . So even his aspect is not 100% guarantee. One

more factor that can curtail it is another point Sunil Ji made, Ketu. Just like

Rahu is an amplifier, Ketu is " diluter " . With his dispassion, he dilutes things.

So if there is Ketu influence on the 7th or 2nd (Rashi or Navamsha) there will

be a curtailment of the passionate nature. If in the above charts Mars also

happens to be in the 7th, watch out !!! Ofcourse LL also being Venus this nature

could be an " ingrained part of

> the persons psyche " . So affairs could be part of the nature, not just an

>  

> Similar logic can be applied for the Libra lagna to a lesser extent because

now it is the 8th Lord house in the 2nd house. Since 2nd house is the Kutumbha

interesting fact is that even for Libra lagna Jp is not a great benefic (owing 3

>  

> Thanks for your contribution to this topic.

>  

> Regards,

>  

> -Manoj

>

> ash.rsh55 <ash.rsh55 >

> Tuesday, June 23, 2009 5:15:30 AM

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " renunw " <renunw@> wrote:

> >

> Dear Renuji,

> Actually my family astrologer told me once when I had gone to him to clarify a

> FYI only.

> Anita

>

> Dear Manoj ji,

> >

> >

scorpio.//

> >

Scorpio.....

> >

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

> > >

> > >

> > >

etc.

Rohini

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Her spouses matter on the other hand is clear if you take the 7th house as

the lagna.

> > > Just to have some fun on Sreeram Srinivas Ji, Me is " Marana Karaka Sthana "

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > -Manoj

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > Anantha Krishnan <anantha_krishnan_ 98@>

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted

planets.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > If you consider from the moon, Mars happens to be in the eighth bhava from

Raman's advice.

> > > Regards,

> > > anantha krishnan

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

time.

> > > >

> > > >Natal Chart

> > > >

> > > >April 15, 1956

> > > >

> > > >blessings,

> > > >

> > > >Renu

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

Guest guest

Dear All Learned astrologers,

I give below the details of a person who has been married into a family which were not in good terms with his own family. He has 7th house Lord in the 6th.

Deatails

Lagna : Mithuin/Gemini

Saturn Vakri in the 2nd house Karka/Cancer

Mars in the 3rd house Leo/Simha

Ketu in the 5th house Libra/Tula

Jupiter and Mercury in the 6th house Scorpio/Vrishchik

Sun in the 7th house Sagittarius/Dhanu

Venus in the 8th house Capricorn/Makar

Moon in the 10th house Pisces/Meena

Rahu in the 11th house Aries/Mesh

He is hapily married with two daughters and one son and all of them are also happily married.

His 7th lord Jupiter is in the 6th house aspected by Mars which is considered first rate malefic for Mithun lagna however there are no adverse results seen???

D D Trivedi

; --- On Wed, 24/6/09, Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:

Anita R <ash.rsh55 Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets. Date: Wednesday, 24 June, 2009, 10:17 AM

Hi Manoj ji,He, that is our astrologer had also told me once in passing ( I remembered this when I went through your mail) that 6th lord when he is in the 7th, it is as if your enemey has become your spouse. Same thing holds good if the 7th lord is in the 6th. Interesting is it not?BTW, I tried to get the book you had recommended "The courageous souls" in bangalore. No luck. :(((regards,Anita--- On Tue, 23/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.To:

ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, 23 June, 2009, 1:09 PMDear Anita Ji, What your astrologer told you is interesting and merits analysis. For a Taurus Lagna, Venus being the 7th lord, when placed in Scorpio, apart from the "Scorpio effect", it is also the 7th house. So now it is LL and Karak for love and marriage (and may be morality as well as suggested by Sunil Ji) for a Man's chart. Being placed in Scorpio, in the 7th house, we face the problem that Neelam Ji so beautifully explained to me to answer my question in JG:Cornerstone of Bhava analysis is Bhava, Bhavesh, Karak. When the Karak is placed in the said Bhava (as in this case Venus in 7th) now you have 66% of the "eggs in one basket". Hence any affliction to

this Bhava (especially Saturn) will be disastrous and almost guarantees multiple affairs.. However, if affliction free and if aspected or conjunct a strong Jupiter it may not happen. However one problem for this Lagna is that Jupiter is also the 8th lord, so he "punches with a velvetted fist". So even his aspect is not 100% guarantee. One more factor that can curtail it is another point Sunil Ji made, Ketu. Just like Rahu is an amplifier, Ketu is "diluter". With his dispassion, he dilutes things. So if there is Ketu influence on the 7th or 2nd (Rashi or Navamsha) there will be a curtailment of the passionate nature. If in the above charts Mars also happens to be in the 7th, watch out !!! Ofcourse LL also being Venus this nature could be an "ingrained part ofthe persons psyche". So affairs could be part of the nature, not just an "opportunistic event". Similar logic can be applied for the Libra lagna to a lesser extent because now it

is the 8th Lord house in the 2nd house. Since 2nd house is the Kutumbha sthana and can also produce marriages (and affairs) similar reasoning holds but not that serious, as you can easily conclude. I would need much more confluence and afflictions to the 7th house factors and morality factors in Libra lagna to come to the same conclusion as the Taurus Lagna in this situation. the other interesting fact is that even for Libra lagna Jp is not a great benefic (owing 3 and 6 houses and being Ve not being friendly to Jp) so his aspect may not be able to solve all problems. Thanks for your contribution to this topic. Regards, -Manojash.rsh55 <ash.rsh55 >ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, June 23, 2009 5:15:30 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.ancient_indian_ astrology@

. com, "renunw" <renunw wrote:>Dear Renuji,You have asked about scorpio being the key to infedility.Actually my family astrologer told me once when I had gone to him to clarify a few astrological points where I had a doubt, that when matching horoscopes, one of the most important things to notice is if the lagna is taurus, or libra and venus as lagna lord is in scorpio, ( he says it is a house of secrets) I should not entertain any boy with such a combination for my daughter or any other girl in our family. He says, it is a guarantee that the person will have any number of relationships in his/her life. FYI only.AnitaDear Manoj ji,> > Why do you say the key to infidelity ......is the sign Scorpio?> > //with the exception of Sun and Mercury all other grahas are related to scorpio.//> > Why there is no Rashi dhrishti on Scorpio by Sun and Mercury? Did you

consider Jaimini aspects? If so, from Aries Sun & Mer do have RAshi dhrishti on Scorpio.....> > Please enlighten me...thanks.> > blessings,> > Renu> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Anantha Krishnan Ji, Renu Ji and all,> > > > The key to infedility of the spouse in this chart is once again the sign of scorpio and nakshatras related to infedility in addittion to the other factors. Consider the following:> > > > Sa in Scorpio in Anuradha> > Ra in Scorpio in Jyestha> > Ve and Mo in Rohini> > All three nakshatras above are related to infedility, eloping, seduction etc.> > Plus Ju is in Asresha (a secretive nakshatra) whose dispositor Moon is in Rohini> > Also Ju, Ma have rashi dhrishti on scorpio>

> Ve, Mo have graha dhrishti on scorpio> > So in effect, in the Rashi chart, with the exception of Sun and Mercury all other grahas are related to scorpio.> > > > This exception is taken care of in the Navamsha Chart.> > In the D-9, Mo, Me have rashi dhrishti on scorpio, from Cancer> > Sun also has rashi dhrishti on scorpio from Aries.> > > > Especially Rashi dhrishti of Moon and Mercury on Scorpio is very significant in D-9 since now you have both Manas and Budhi affected by Scorpio.> > > > The only difficulty I have seen is that we need to determine carefully if it is the Native who will me having an affair or is it the native's spouse? In this case since the native's 9th lord is exalted and his dispositor is also exalted, could be what prevented this native from having an affair herself.> > > > Her spouses matter on the other hand is clear

if you take the 7th house as the lagna.> > From the 7th as lagna, you have Su and Mercury in the 7th.> > Just to have some fun on Sreeram Srinivas Ji, Me is "Marana Karaka Sthana" > > Back to seriousness, Su and Me in the 7th is obviously bad news. But more importantly Sun is the 11th lord in the 7th house. So 11th lord is a multiplier, Mercury is also a multiplier and he is also the 12th lord. This clearly indicates the spouse bringing multiple people in to his 7th bhava.> > 7th lord Ma is exalted in 4th house And 5th lord of morality Sa is in the 12th, scorpio, etc conjunct Rahu.> > > > I have also noticed that Jupiter's aspect does not always curb such behaviour. It can even enlarge it in some cases. Especially when Jp is in the signs of Venus. Even in the sign of Moon he does not do such a great job curbing these instincts, especially when Moon is in the sign of Venus.> > >

> Renu Ji, this person may have had (may still have due to Saturn dasha) relationship( s) with not one but more than one woman (outside marriage). I agree with Suni Ji that Jupiters aspect from a Kendra to the 8th house of Mangal Suthra is what keeps this marriage going. Ironically it may have also helped to keep the affair going as well.> > > > Regards,> > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Anantha Krishnan <anantha_krishnan_ 98@>> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:44:49 AM> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Renu Ji and others:> > If you consider from the moon, Mars happens to be in the

eighth bhava from the moon and it looks like there is Mars dosha. It also looses the Jupiter's aspect, since Jupiter moves to the fifth bhava. Also Parasura talks about multiple wifes if the seventh Lord is in the second house - it could be the reason for the affair. The fact that Venus is in its own house is the probable reason for her continued love regardless of the affair. Of course, this is post mortem analysis and it is easy to deduce. One thing I would have indicated is the Mars dosha- dosha in the seventh and eighth house is more involved than the other houses and I always look at the bhava chart for Mars dosha as per B.V. Raman's advice.> > Regards,> > anantha krishnan> > > > > > --- On Sat, 6/20/09, renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:> > > > > > >renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>> > >[ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal

Dosha - 4 exalted planets.> > >ancient_indian_ astrology> > >Saturday, June 20, 2009, 10:31 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >Dear learned members,> > >> > >This lady has 4 exalted planets. Su, Mo, Ju and Mars. No Mars dosha. But husband had a serious illicit affair with another woman. > > >> > >May be her exalted planets did not allow her to lodge true complaints at the police station against his infidelity. On the other hand she never stopped loving him. The family never broke.... I believe. I have not met them for a long time. > > >> > >Natal Chart> > >> > >April 15, 1956> > >Time: 6:18:00> > >Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > >Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> > >Colombo, Sri Lanka> >

>> > >blessings,> > >> > >Renu> > >> > >> >>ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET http://cricket.

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Su ji,

Another manifestation of having 7th lord in 6th house is that the spouse is

likely to be of indifferent health. It may not be anything serious but chronic

or many minor health problems might keep arising all the time. Please throw

light on this.

regards,

Anita

--- On Wed, 24/6/09, vreality_au <reality_v wrote:

vreality_au <reality_v

Re:No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.

Wednesday, 24 June, 2009, 1:08 PM

Manoj-ji/Anitaji

chart of male with 7L in 6hse conj 6L. Been happily married for 20yrs now.

Extremely caring wife. Care to shed some light? Ju's aspect on 7th perhaps a

protecting factor?

Natal Chart - Male

June 13, 1961

Time Zone: 10:00:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 151 E 45' 00 " , 32 S 55' 00 "

Newcastle, Australia

Lunar Yr-Mo: Plava - Nija Jyeshtha

Tithi: Sukla Pratipat (Su) (76.50% left)

Vedic Weekday: Tuesday (Ma)

Nakshatra: Mrigasira (Ma) (37.26% left)

rgds Su

ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Anita Ji,

>

> Yes. The 7th lord in the 6th is ominous not only because it is the 6th house

but also because the lord has gone 12 houses away. 6th house is a house of

divorce because it facilitates the annulment of marriage. Ofcourse there are

always exceptions but 6th lord and 7th lord combo is never a pleasant one. If

you are able to get your hands on the Dr.Charak's Astrology magazine archives

(they are bound volumes) I remember reading articles on the 7th house and he

discusses this 7th and 6th combo in detail. Many times Dasha/Antar of 7th/6th

can lead to separation. 2 of my friends got divoced (in India) in their 7th

lord/6th antar period.

>

> In general if any lord is gone " dusthana number of houses away " into another

" dusthana " house, it is " double trouble " .

>

> As a personal example my 5th lord has gone to the 12th (8 houses away),

aspected by Saturn from 6th and Rahu from 4th (disposited by Sa in 6th) that

resulted in a chronic condition for my son. Since in my chart Jupiter is also

the 5th lord also it is magnified trouble.

>

> Regards,

>

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> Anita R <ash.rsh55@. ..>

> Tuesday, June 23, 2009 9:47:16 PM

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi Manoj ji,

> He, that is our astrologer had also told me once in passing ( I remembered

this when I went through your mail) that 6th lord when he is in the 7th, it is

as if your enemey has become your spouse. Same thing holds good if the 7th lord

is in the 6th. Interesting is it not?

> BTW, I tried to get the book you had recommended " The courageous souls " in

> regards,

> Anita

>

> --- On Tue, 23/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

>

> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted

planets.

> Tuesday, 23 June, 2009, 1:09 PM

>

> Dear Anita Ji,

>  

> What your astrologer told you is interesting and merits analysis. For a Taurus

> Cornerstone of Bhava analysis is Bhava, Bhavesh, Karak. When the Karak is

placed in the said Bhava (as in this case Venus in 7th) now you have 66% of the

" eggs in one basket " . Hence any affliction to this Bhava (especially Saturn)

will be disastrous and almost guarantees multiple affairs.. However, if

affliction free and if aspected or conjunct a strong Jupiter it may not happen.

However one problem for this Lagna is that Jupiter is also the 8th lord, so he

" punches with a velvetted fist " . So even his aspect is not 100% guarantee. One

more factor that can curtail it is another point Sunil Ji made, Ketu. Just like

Rahu is an amplifier, Ketu is " diluter " . With his dispassion, he dilutes things.

So if there is Ketu influence on the 7th or 2nd (Rashi or Navamsha) there will

be a curtailment of the passionate nature. If in the above charts Mars also

happens to be in the 7th, watch out !!! Ofcourse LL also being Venus this nature

could be an " ingrained part

of

> the persons psyche " . So affairs could be part of the nature, not just an

>  

> Similar logic can be applied for the Libra lagna to a lesser extent because

now it is the 8th Lord house in the 2nd house. Since 2nd house is the Kutumbha

>  

> Thanks for your contribution to this topic.

>  

> Regards,

>  

> -Manoj

>

> ash.rsh55 <ash.rsh55 >

> Tuesday, June 23, 2009 5:15:30 AM

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " renunw " <renunw@> wrote:

> >

> Dear Renuji,

> FYI only.

> Anita

>

> Dear Manoj ji,

> >

> >

scorpio.//

> >

Scorpio.....

> >

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

> > >

> > >

> > >

etc.

Rohini

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

the lagna.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > -Manoj

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > Anantha Krishnan <anantha_krishnan_ 98@>

> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted

planets.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

Raman's advice.

> > > Regards,

> > > anantha krishnan

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

time.

> > > >

> > > >Natal Chart

> > > >

> > > >April 15, 1956

> > > >

> > > >blessings,

> > > >

> > > >Renu

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter

Guest guest

dear su Thanks for ur mail happy to see u after long time welcome u to grp .can u pls giv us some more background information abt the chart his status of family he born ,his present status ,abt marriage ,is she was known b4 etc to him before marriage etc ,wat is his Job also how was his rahu dasa ,then 2 retros dasas ,jup retro in lagna and sani retro in lagna as lagna Lord ( sani dasa is going on now ) ,just curious abt the dasa pattern how it is evolved for him frm his Moon lagna 7th L has gone to 8th H ,but vakra ( moon sign is also stronger for him )rgrds sunil nair also do u hav the chart of his wife ? , "vreality_au" <reality_v wrote:>> Manoj-ji/Anitaji> > chart of male with 7L in 6hse conj 6L. Been happily married for 20yrs now. Extremely caring wife. Care to shed some light? Ju's aspect on 7th perhaps a protecting factor?> > Natal Chart - Male> > June 13, 1961> Time: 9:10:00 pm> Time Zone: 10:00:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 151 E 45' 00", 32 S 55' 00"> Newcastle, Australia> > Lunar Yr-Mo: Plava - Nija Jyeshtha> Tithi: Sukla Pratipat (Su) (76.50% left)> Vedic Weekday: Tuesday (Ma)> Nakshatra: Mrigasira (Ma) (37.26% left)> > > rgds Su> > > > , Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ wrote:> >> > Dear Anita Ji,> > > > Yes. The 7th lord in the 6th is ominous not only because it is the 6th house but also because the lord has gone 12 houses away. 6th house is a house of divorce because it facilitates the annulment of marriage. Ofcourse there are always exceptions but 6th lord and 7th lord combo is never a pleasant one. If you are able to get your hands on the Dr.Charak's Astrology magazine archives (they are bound volumes) I remember reading articles on the 7th house and he discusses this 7th and 6th combo in detail. Many times Dasha/Antar of 7th/6th can lead to separation. 2 of my friends got divoced (in India) in their 7th lord/6th antar period.> > > > In general if any lord is gone "dusthana number of houses away" into another "dusthana" house, it is "double trouble".> > > > As a personal example my 5th lord has gone to the 12th (8 houses away), aspected by Saturn from 6th and Rahu from 4th (disposited by Sa in 6th) that resulted in a chronic condition for my son. Since in my chart Jupiter is also the 5th lord also it is magnified trouble.> > > > Regards,> > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> > Anita R ash.rsh55@> > > > Tuesday, June 23, 2009 9:47:16 PM> > Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.> > > > > > > > > > > > Hi Manoj ji,> > He, that is our astrologer had also told me once in passing ( I remembered this when I went through your mail) that 6th lord when he is in the 7th, it is as if your enemey has become your spouse. Same thing holds good if the 7th lord is in the 6th. Interesting is it not?> > BTW, I tried to get the book you had recommended "The courageous souls" in bangalore. No luck. :(((> > regards,> > Anita> > > > --- On Tue, 23/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:> > > > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Tuesday, 23 June, 2009, 1:09 PM> > > > Dear Anita Ji,> > > > What your astrologer told you is interesting and merits analysis. For a Taurus Lagna, Venus being the 7th lord, when placed in Scorpio, apart from the "Scorpio effect", it is also the 7th house. So now it is LL and Karak for love and marriage (and may be morality as well as suggested by Sunil Ji) for a Man's chart. Being placed in Scorpio, in the 7th house, we face the problem that Neelam Ji so beautifully explained to me to answer my question in JG:> > Cornerstone of Bhava analysis is Bhava, Bhavesh, Karak. When the Karak is placed in the said Bhava (as in this case Venus in 7th) now you have 66% of the "eggs in one basket". Hence any affliction to this Bhava (especially Saturn) will be disastrous and almost guarantees multiple affairs.. However, if affliction free and if aspected or conjunct a strong Jupiter it may not happen. However one problem for this Lagna is that Jupiter is also the 8th lord, so he "punches with a velvetted fist". So even his aspect is not 100% guarantee. One more factor that can curtail it is another point Sunil Ji made, Ketu. Just like Rahu is an amplifier, Ketu is "diluter". With his dispassion, he dilutes things. So if there is Ketu influence on the 7th or 2nd (Rashi or Navamsha) there will be a curtailment of the passionate nature. If in the above charts Mars also happens to be in the 7th, watch out !!! Ofcourse LL also being Venus this nature could be an "ingrained part of> > the persons psyche". So affairs could be part of the nature, not just an "opportunistic event".> > > > Similar logic can be applied for the Libra lagna to a lesser extent because now it is the 8th Lord house in the 2nd house. Since 2nd house is the Kutumbha sthana and can also produce marriages (and affairs) similar reasoning holds but not that serious, as you can easily conclude. I would need much more confluence and afflictions to the 7th house factors and morality factors in Libra lagna to come to the same conclusion as the Taurus Lagna in this situation. the other interesting fact is that even for Libra lagna Jp is not a great benefic (owing 3 and 6 houses and being Ve not being friendly to Jp) so his aspect may not be able to solve all problems.> > > > Thanks for your contribution to this topic.> > > > Regards,> > > > -Manoj> > > > ash.rsh55 ash.rsh55 >> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Tuesday, June 23, 2009 5:15:30 AM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw" <renunw@> wrote:> > >> > Dear Renuji,> > You have asked about scorpio being the key to infedility.> > Actually my family astrologer told me once when I had gone to him to clarify a few astrological points where I had a doubt, that when matching horoscopes, one of the most important things to notice is if the lagna is taurus, or libra and venus as lagna lord is in scorpio, ( he says it is a house of secrets) I should not entertain any boy with such a combination for my daughter or any other girl in our family. He says, it is a guarantee that the person will have any number of relationships in his/her life.> > FYI only.> > Anita> > > > Dear Manoj ji,> > >> > > Why do you say the key to infidelity ......is the sign Scorpio?> > >> > > //with the exception of Sun and Mercury all other grahas are related to scorpio.//> > >> > > Why there is no Rashi dhrishti on Scorpio by Sun and Mercury? Did you consider Jaimini aspects? If so, from Aries Sun & Mer do have RAshi dhrishti on Scorpio.....> > >> > > Please enlighten me...thanks.> > >> > > blessings,> > >> > > Renu> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Anantha Krishnan Ji, Renu Ji and all,> > > >> > > > The key to infedility of the spouse in this chart is once again the sign of scorpio and nakshatras related to infedility in addittion to the other factors. Consider the following:> > > >> > > > Sa in Scorpio in Anuradha> > > > Ra in Scorpio in Jyestha> > > > Ve and Mo in Rohini> > > > All three nakshatras above are related to infedility, eloping, seduction etc.> > > > Plus Ju is in Asresha (a secretive nakshatra) whose dispositor Moon is in Rohini> > > > Also Ju, Ma have rashi dhrishti on scorpio> > > > Ve, Mo have graha dhrishti on scorpio> > > > So in effect, in the Rashi chart, with the exception of Sun and Mercury all other grahas are related to scorpio.> > > >> > > > This exception is taken care of in the Navamsha Chart.> > > > In the D-9, Mo, Me have rashi dhrishti on scorpio, from Cancer> > > > Sun also has rashi dhrishti on scorpio from Aries.> > > >> > > > Especially Rashi dhrishti of Moon and Mercury on Scorpio is very significant in D-9 since now you have both Manas and Budhi affected by Scorpio.> > > >> > > > The only difficulty I have seen is that we need to determine carefully if it is the Native who will me having an affair or is it the native's spouse? In this case since the native's 9th lord is exalted and his dispositor is also exalted, could be what prevented this native from having an affair herself.> > > >> > > > Her spouses matter on the other hand is clear if you take the 7th house as the lagna.> > > > From the 7th as lagna, you have Su and Mercury in the 7th.> > > > Just to have some fun on Sreeram Srinivas Ji, Me is "Marana Karaka Sthana"> > > > Back to seriousness, Su and Me in the 7th is obviously bad news. But more importantly Sun is the 11th lord in the 7th house. So 11th lord is a multiplier, Mercury is also a multiplier and he is also the 12th lord. This clearly indicates the spouse bringing multiple people in to his 7th bhava.> > > > 7th lord Ma is exalted in 4th house And 5th lord of morality Sa is in the 12th, scorpio, etc conjunct Rahu.> > > >> > > > I have also noticed that Jupiter's aspect does not always curb such behaviour. It can even enlarge it in some cases. Especially when Jp is in the signs of Venus. Even in the sign of Moon he does not do such a great job curbing these instincts, especially when Moon is in the sign of Venus.> > > >> > > > Renu Ji, this person may have had (may still have due to Saturn dasha) relationship( s) with not one but more than one woman (outside marriage). I agree with Suni Ji that Jupiters aspect from a Kendra to the 8th house of Mangal Suthra is what keeps this marriage going. Ironically it may have also helped to keep the affair going as well.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > > -Manoj> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > Anantha Krishnan <anantha_krishnan_ 98@>> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:44:49 AM> > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Renu Ji and others:> > > > If you consider from the moon, Mars happens to be in the eighth bhava from the moon and it looks like there is Mars dosha. It also looses the Jupiter's aspect, since Jupiter moves to the fifth bhava. Also Parasura talks about multiple wifes if the seventh Lord is in the second house - it could be the reason for the affair. The fact that Venus is in its own house is the probable reason for her continued love regardless of the affair. Of course, this is post mortem analysis and it is easy to deduce. One thing I would have indicated is the Mars dosha- dosha in the seventh and eighth house is more involved than the other houses and I always look at the bhava chart for Mars dosha as per B.V. Raman's advice.> > > > Regards,> > > > anantha krishnan> > > >> > > >> > > > --- On Sat, 6/20/09, renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > >renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>> > > > >[ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.> > > > >ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > >Saturday, June 20, 2009, 10:31 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >Dear learned members,> > > > >> > > > >This lady has 4 exalted planets. Su, Mo, Ju and Mars. No Mars dosha. But husband had a serious illicit affair with another woman.> > > > >> > > > >May be her exalted planets did not allow her to lodge true complaints at the police station against his infidelity. On the other hand she never stopped loving him. The family never broke.... I believe. I have not met them for a long time.> > > > >> > > > >Natal Chart> > > > >> > > > >April 15, 1956> > > > >Time: 6:18:00> > > > >Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > >Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> > > > >Colombo, Sri Lanka> > > > >> > > > >blessings,> > > > >> > > > >Renu> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > > ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET http://cricket. > >>

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji/Manojji/Anitaji

Thank you for the feedback.

Anitaji, wife dev some chronic digestive probs few yrs ago with onset of her

moon dasa – nothing serious.

Sunilji, thank you for the welcome. Native was born in average working class

family. He is a chartered accountant/IT professional and has a good job. Was a

love marriage, so wife was known to him b4 marriage.

I did not know him during his rahu dasa, but that would've been during his

schooling/uni days. He was living with his family then [mum/dad]. V loving

harmonious family, mother dotes on him, being the only son, [has one sister.]

Gentle peace loving fellow himself.

Ju dasa was good for him – marriage [1988], and growth in career, finances.

Sa dasa some v minor health issues, otherwise no major dramas. Wife is 2 yrs

older and foreign. [Was looking for rahu influence on 7th but I suppose Sa's

influence would account for tht, and rahu has aspect on ve.] She is an

intelligent and determined person who is very protective of him. They don't have

any children so all her caring is focused on him. He is rather shy and prefers

his intellectual pursuits.

Natal Chart- wife

April 26, 1959

Time: 4:55:00 am

Time Zone: 7:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 101 E 42' 00 " , 3 N 10' 00 "

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Lunar Yr-Mo: Vikari - Chaitra

Tithi: Krishna Chaturthi (Me) (84.53% left)

Vedic Weekday: Saturday (Sa)

Nakshatra: Jyeshtha (Me) (78.82% left)

regards, Su

, " sunil nair "

>

>

> dear su

>

> Thanks for ur mail

>

> happy to see u after long time welcome u to grp .

>

> can u pls giv us some more background information abt the chart

>

> his status of family he born ,his present status ,abt marriage ,is she

> was known b4 etc to him before marriage etc ,wat is his Job

>

> also how was his rahu dasa ,then 2 retros dasas ,jup retro in lagna and

> sani retro in lagna as lagna Lord ( sani dasa is going on now ) ,just

> curious abt the dasa pattern how it is evolved for him

>

> frm his Moon lagna 7th L has gone to 8th H ,but vakra ( moon sign is

> also stronger for him )

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> also do u hav the chart of his wife ?

>

>

> , " vreality_au "

> <reality_v@> wrote:

> >

> > Manoj-ji/Anitaji

> >

> > chart of male with 7L in 6hse conj 6L. Been happily married for 20yrs

> now. Extremely caring wife. Care to shed some light? Ju's aspect on 7th

> perhaps a protecting factor?

> >

> > Natal Chart - Male

> >

> > June 13, 1961

> > Time: 9:10:00 pm

> > Time Zone: 10:00:00 (East of GMT)

> > Place: 151 E 45' 00 " , 32 S 55' 00 "

> > Newcastle, Australia

> >

> > Lunar Yr-Mo: Plava - Nija Jyeshtha

> > Tithi: Sukla Pratipat (Su) (76.50% left)

> > Vedic Weekday: Tuesday (Ma)

> > Nakshatra: Mrigasira (Ma) (37.26% left)

> >

> >

> > rgds Su

> >

> >

> >

> > , Manoj Chandran

> chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Anita Ji,

> > >

> > > Yes. The 7th lord in the 6th is ominous not only because it is the

> 6th house but also because the lord has gone 12 houses away. 6th house

> is a house of divorce because it facilitates the annulment of marriage.

> Ofcourse there are always exceptions but 6th lord and 7th lord combo is

> never a pleasant one. If you are able to get your hands on the

> Dr.Charak's Astrology magazine archives (they are bound volumes) I

> remember reading articles on the 7th house and he discusses this 7th and

> 6th combo in detail. Many times Dasha/Antar of 7th/6th can lead to

> separation. 2 of my friends got divoced (in India) in their 7th lord/6th

> antar period.

> > >

> > > In general if any lord is gone " dusthana number of houses away " into

> another " dusthana " house, it is " double trouble " .

> > >

> > > As a personal example my 5th lord has gone to the 12th (8 houses

> away), aspected by Saturn from 6th and Rahu from 4th (disposited by Sa

> in 6th) that resulted in a chronic condition for my son. Since in my

> chart Jupiter is also the 5th lord also it is magnified trouble.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > -Manoj

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > Anita R ash.rsh55@

> > >

> > > Tuesday, June 23, 2009 9:47:16 PM

> > > Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted

> planets.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hi Manoj ji,

> > > He, that is our astrologer had also told me once in passing ( I

> remembered this when I went through your mail) that 6th lord when he is

> in the 7th, it is as if your enemey has become your spouse. Same thing

> holds good if the 7th lord is in the 6th. Interesting is it not?

> > > BTW, I tried to get the book you had recommended " The courageous

> souls " in bangalore. No luck. :(((

> > > regards,

> > > Anita

> > >

> > > --- On Tue, 23/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

> wrote:

> > >

> > > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4

> exalted planets.

> > > Tuesday, 23 June, 2009, 1:09 PM

> > >

> > > Dear Anita Ji,

> > >

> > > What your astrologer told you is interesting and merits analysis.

> For a Taurus Lagna, Venus being the 7th lord, when placed in Scorpio,

> apart from the " Scorpio effect " , it is also the 7th house. So now it is

> LL and Karak for love and marriage (and may be morality as well as

> suggested by Sunil Ji) for a Man's chart. Being placed in Scorpio, in

> the 7th house, we face the problem that Neelam Ji so beautifully

> explained to me to answer my question in JG:

> > > Cornerstone of Bhava analysis is Bhava, Bhavesh, Karak. When the

> Karak is placed in the said Bhava (as in this case Venus in 7th) now you

> have 66% of the " eggs in one basket " . Hence any affliction to this Bhava

> (especially Saturn) will be disastrous and almost guarantees multiple

> affairs.. However, if affliction free and if aspected or conjunct a

> strong Jupiter it may not happen. However one problem for this Lagna is

> that Jupiter is also the 8th lord, so he " punches with a velvetted

> fist " . So even his aspect is not 100% guarantee. One more factor that

> can curtail it is another point Sunil Ji made, Ketu. Just like Rahu is

> an amplifier, Ketu is " diluter " . With his dispassion, he dilutes things.

> So if there is Ketu influence on the 7th or 2nd (Rashi or Navamsha)

> there will be a curtailment of the passionate nature. If in the above

> charts Mars also happens to be in the 7th, watch out !!! Ofcourse LL

> also being Venus this nature could be an " ingrained part of

> > > the persons psyche " . So affairs could be part of the nature, not

> just an " opportunistic event " .

> > >

> > > Similar logic can be applied for the Libra lagna to a lesser extent

> because now it is the 8th Lord house in the 2nd house. Since 2nd house

> is the Kutumbha sthana and can also produce marriages (and affairs)

> similar reasoning holds but not that serious, as you can easily

> conclude. I would need much more confluence and afflictions to the 7th

> house factors and morality factors in Libra lagna to come to the same

> conclusion as the Taurus Lagna in this situation. the other interesting

> fact is that even for Libra lagna Jp is not a great benefic (owing 3 and

> 6 houses and being Ve not being friendly to Jp) so his aspect may not be

> able to solve all problems.

> > >

> > > Thanks for your contribution to this topic.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > -Manoj

> > >

> > > ash.rsh55 ash.rsh55 >

> > > Tuesday, June 23, 2009 5:15:30 AM

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted

> planets.

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " renunw "

> <renunw@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > Dear Renuji,

> > > You have asked about scorpio being the key to infedility.

> > > Actually my family astrologer told me once when I had gone to him to

> clarify a few astrological points where I had a doubt, that when

> matching horoscopes, one of the most important things to notice is if

> the lagna is taurus, or libra and venus as lagna lord is in scorpio, (

> he says it is a house of secrets) I should not entertain any boy with

> such a combination for my daughter or any other girl in our family. He

> says, it is a guarantee that the person will have any number of

> relationships in his/her life.

> > > FYI only.

> > > Anita

> > >

> > > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > >

> > > > Why do you say the key to infidelity ......is the sign Scorpio?

> > > >

> > > > //with the exception of Sun and Mercury all other grahas are

> related to scorpio.//

> > > >

> > > > Why there is no Rashi dhrishti on Scorpio by Sun and Mercury? Did

> you consider Jaimini aspects? If so, from Aries Sun & Mer do have RAshi

> dhrishti on Scorpio.....

> > > >

> > > > Please enlighten me...thanks.

> > > >

> > > > blessings,

> > > >

> > > > Renu

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

> <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Anantha Krishnan Ji, Renu Ji and all,

> > > > >

> > > > > The key to infedility of the spouse in this chart is once again

> the sign of scorpio and nakshatras related to infedility in addittion to

> the other factors. Consider the following:

> > > > >

> > > > > Sa in Scorpio in Anuradha

> > > > > Ra in Scorpio in Jyestha

> > > > > Ve and Mo in Rohini

> > > > > All three nakshatras above are related to infedility, eloping,

> seduction etc.

> > > > > Plus Ju is in Asresha (a secretive nakshatra) whose dispositor

> Moon is in Rohini

> > > > > Also Ju, Ma have rashi dhrishti on scorpio

> > > > > Ve, Mo have graha dhrishti on scorpio

> > > > > So in effect, in the Rashi chart, with the exception of Sun and

> Mercury all other grahas are related to scorpio.

> > > > >

> > > > > This exception is taken care of in the Navamsha Chart.

> > > > > In the D-9, Mo, Me have rashi dhrishti on scorpio, from Cancer

> > > > > Sun also has rashi dhrishti on scorpio from Aries.

> > > > >

> > > > > Especially Rashi dhrishti of Moon and Mercury on Scorpio is very

> significant in D-9 since now you have both Manas and Budhi affected by

> Scorpio.

> > > > >

> > > > > The only difficulty I have seen is that we need to determine

> carefully if it is the Native who will me having an affair or is it the

> native's spouse? In this case since the native's 9th lord is exalted and

> his dispositor is also exalted, could be what prevented this native from

> having an affair herself.

> > > > >

> > > > > Her spouses matter on the other hand is clear if you take the

> 7th house as the lagna.

> > > > > From the 7th as lagna, you have Su and Mercury in the 7th.

> > > > > Just to have some fun on Sreeram Srinivas Ji, Me is " Marana

> Karaka Sthana "

> > > > > Back to seriousness, Su and Me in the 7th is obviously bad news.

> But more importantly Sun is the 11th lord in the 7th house. So 11th lord

> is a multiplier, Mercury is also a multiplier and he is also the 12th

> lord. This clearly indicates the spouse bringing multiple people in to

> his 7th bhava.

> > > > > 7th lord Ma is exalted in 4th house And 5th lord of morality Sa

> is in the 12th, scorpio, etc conjunct Rahu.

> > > > >

> > > > > I have also noticed that Jupiter's aspect does not always curb

> such behaviour. It can even enlarge it in some cases. Especially when Jp

> is in the signs of Venus. Even in the sign of Moon he does not do such a

> great job curbing these instincts, especially when Moon is in the sign

> of Venus.

> > > > >

> > > > > Renu Ji, this person may have had (may still have due to Saturn

> dasha) relationship( s) with not one but more than one woman (outside

> marriage). I agree with Suni Ji that Jupiters aspect from a Kendra to

> the 8th house of Mangal Suthra is what keeps this marriage going.

> Ironically it may have also helped to keep the affair going as well.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > >

> > > > > -Manoj

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > Anantha Krishnan <anantha_krishnan_ 98@>

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:44:49 AM

> > > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4

> exalted planets.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Renu Ji and others:

> > > > > If you consider from the moon, Mars happens to be in the eighth

> bhava from the moon and it looks like there is Mars dosha. It also

> looses the Jupiter's aspect, since Jupiter moves to the fifth bhava.

> Also Parasura talks about multiple wifes if the seventh Lord is in the

> second house - it could be the reason for the affair. The fact that

> Venus is in its own house is the probable reason for her continued love

> regardless of the affair. Of course, this is post mortem analysis and it

> is easy to deduce. One thing I would have indicated is the Mars dosha-

> dosha in the seventh and eighth house is more involved than the other

> houses and I always look at the bhava chart for Mars dosha as per B.V.

> Raman's advice.

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > anantha krishnan

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Sat, 6/20/09, renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>

> > > > > >[ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4

> exalted planets.

> > > > > >ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > >Saturday, June 20, 2009, 10:31 AM

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >Dear learned members,

> > > > > >

> > > > > >This lady has 4 exalted planets. Su, Mo, Ju and Mars. No Mars

> dosha. But husband had a serious illicit affair with another woman.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >May be her exalted planets did not allow her to lodge true

> complaints at the police station against his infidelity. On the other

> hand she never stopped loving him. The family never broke.... I believe.

> I have not met them for a long time.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >Natal Chart

> > > > > >

> > > > > >April 15, 1956

> > > > > >Time: 6:18:00

> > > > > >Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > > > >Place: 79 E 50' 00 " , 6 N 55' 00 "

> > > > > >Colombo, Sri Lanka

> > > > > >

> > > > > >blessings,

> > > > > >

> > > > > >Renu

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET