IndiaDivine.org
Guest guest

Fw: My son Arjun Pyda who has autism has improved leaps and bounds....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

--- On Tue, 5/26/09, pyda_praveena <pyda_praveena wrote:

pyda_praveena <pyda_praveenaMy son Arjun Pyda who has autism has improved leaps and bounds...."VIGHNESH K V" <vighneshareTuesday, May 26, 2009, 8:56 AM

Namaskaram to all,

I have been thinking of writing this email for a while but due to other personal commitments I didnt get time to type...

well, I am stuck where to start...

I sent my queries to Vedic Astrology grps abt my son Arjun Pyda (dob: 20th feb. 2001) that he has autism and whether there r any remedies and whether my son will b cured at all. My sincere thanks to all who took interest and pain in analysing his chart, gave me diverse solutions like doing pujas, chanting matras to predicting that he will not be cured completely.

By God's grace I saw an article abt Pitru srapas and its effects by Mr K.VIGHNESHji (chennai) and contacted him abt my son's condition. He told me that we have pitru srapas on our horoscopes and 'tila homam' need to be performed as a headstart. He has been to Haridwar and performed tila homam for us. Then, he told me that he wanted to see my son, Arjun in person order to give him ayurvedic medicine. Last august(2008) I have been to chennai and visited Mr.Vighneshji.him. He held Arjun's hand ( sort of nadi jyoshyam), felt his pulse and according to Arjun's chart as well, he prescribed ayurvedic medicine. In fact, he prepared medicine himself, and personally gave the first spoon of medicine to Arjun.

When we visited Vighneshji, he performed special pooja (which looked bit different) for an hour. I thought rjun wld not be able to sit down in puja for that long but Vighneshji told me not to worry abt Arjun. Surprisingly, Arjun sat down for the whole puja which was a good omen i thought.

Vighneshji gave me ghee lehyam, powder and tonic for Arjun and asked me to continue for atleast 6 months. Now I shld mention that when we started that ayurvedic medicine, Arjun had cold and cough. When i asked Vighneshji, he told me that symptoms could be that Arjun's body is eliminating toxins from his body. It took a while for me to see the difference in Arjun.

I have been using the medicine for 10 months till date. Arjun's speech, understanding and interest in academics has improved gradually. He likes maths, meaning counting and doing simple additions and substractions. His reading ability has improved as well. He is reading small words in english now. His anger management is improved though we haven't conquered completely yet. His bedwetting during night has stopped recently which is a big relief. For past 3 weeks, Arjun is doing his homework without me reminding him to do. He can do simple additions and subtractions without my help. In english homework, i am supervising and helping Arjun in reading and writing when needed. Vighneshji told me recently that its not only ayurvedic medicine that helped him but his regular pujas is also another important factor in the healing process.

Another fortunate thing I should mention is Arjun's school. Its a special needs school, and the teachers have different approach towards teaching and they have contributed a lot to Arjun's success. Coupled with Vighnesh's treatment and God's grace I have STRONG FAITH that Arjun will be cured completely soon. Arjun's aspiration is to become a pilot. Hope to see him as a pilot one day.

Thanks to all elders and wellwishers blessings as well. I shall post another email when Arjun becomes 100% completely cured of his condition. I still cannot believe the progression he has made so far. He is not very far from competing with his peers. My sincere special thanks to Vighneshji who has been a main source of hope to us.

Thanking u all for reading this...

Kind regards

Praveena

Guest guest

--- On Tue, 5/26/09, PYDA PRAVEENA <pyda_praveena wrote:

PYDA PRAVEENA <pyda_praveenaFw: My son Arjun Pyda who has autism has improved leaps and bounds....vedic-astology Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2009, 11:01 AM

Namaskaram to all,

I have been thinking of writing this email for a while but due to other personal commitments I didnt get time to type...

I sent my queries to Vedic Astrology grps abt my son Arjun Pyda (dob: 20th feb. 2001) that he has autism and whether there r any remedies and whether my son will b cured at all. My sincere thanks to all who took interest and pain in analysing his chart, gave me diverse solutions like doing pujas, chanting matras to predicting that he will not be cured completely.

By God's grace I saw an article abt Pitru srapas and its effects by Mr K.VIGHNESHji (chennai) and contacted him abt my son's condition. He told me that we have pitru srapas on our horoscopes and 'tila homam' need to be performed as a headstart. He has been to Haridwar and performed tila homam for us. Then, he told me that he wanted to see my son, Arjun in person order to give him ayurvedic medicine. Last august(2008) I have been to chennai and visited Mr.Vighneshji.him. He held Arjun's hand ( sort of nadi jyoshyam), felt his pulse and according to Arjun's chart as well, he prescribed ayurvedic medicine. In fact, he prepared medicine himself, and personally gave the first spoon of medicine to Arjun.

When we visited Vighneshji, he performed special pooja (which looked bit different) for an hour. I thought rjun wld not be able to sit down in puja for that long but Vighneshji told me not to worry abt Arjun. Surprisingly, Arjun sat down for the whole puja which was a good omen i thought.

Vighneshji gave me ghee lehyam, powder and tonic for Arjun and asked me to continue for atleast 6 months. Now I shld mention that when we started that ayurvedic medicine, Arjun had cold and cough. When i asked Vighneshji, he told me that symptoms could be that Arjun's body is eliminating toxins from his body. It took a while for me to see the difference in Arjun.

I have been using the medicine for 10 months till date. Arjun's speech, understanding and interest in academics has improved gradually. He likes maths, meaning counting and doing simple additions and substractions. His reading ability has improved as well. He is reading small words in english now. His anger management is improved though we haven't conquered completely yet. His bedwetting during night has stopped recently which is a big relief. For past 3 weeks, Arjun is doing his homework without me reminding him to do. He can do simple additions and subtractions without my help. In english homework, i am supervising and helping Arjun in reading and writing when needed. Vighneshji told me recently that its not only ayurvedic medicine that helped him but his regular pujas is also another important factor in the healing process.

Another fortunate thing I should mention is Arjun's school. Its a special needs school, and the teachers have different approach towards teaching and they have contributed a lot to Arjun's success. Coupled with Vighnesh's treatment and God's grace I have STRONG FAITH that Arjun will be cured completely soon. Arjun's aspiration is to become a pilot. Hope to see him as a pilot one day.

Thanks to all elders and wellwishers blessings as well. I shall post another email when Arjun becomes 100% completely cured of his condition. I still cannot believe the progression he has made so far. He is not very far from competing with his peers. My sincere special thanks to Vighneshji who has been a main source of hope to us.

Kind regards

Praveena

Guest guest

---

Namaskaram to all,

I have been thinking of writing this email for a while but due to other personal

commitments I didnt get time to type...

I sent my queries to Vedic Astrology grps abt my son Arjun Pyda (dob: 20th feb.

2001) that he has autism and whether there r any remedies and whether my son

will b cured at all. My sincere thanks to all who took interest and pain in

analysing his chart, gave me diverse solutions like doing pujas, chanting matras

to predicting that he will not be cured completely. 

By God's grace I saw an article abt Pitru srapas and its effects by Mr

K.VIGHNESHji (chennai) and contacted him abt my son's condition. He told me that

we have pitru srapas on our horoscopes and 'tila homam' need to be performed as

a headstart. He has been to Haridwar and performed tila homam for us. Then, he

told me that he wanted to see my son, Arjun in person order to give him

ayurvedic medicine. Last august(2008) I have been to chennai and visited

Mr.Vighneshji.him. He held Arjun's hand ( sort of nadi jyoshyam), felt his pulse

and according to Arjun's chart as well, he prescribed ayurvedic medicine. In

fact, he prepared medicine himself, and personally gave the first spoon of

medicine to Arjun.

When we visited Vighneshji, he performed special pooja (which looked bit

different) for an hour. I thought rjun wld not be able to sit down in puja for

that long but Vighneshji told me not to worry abt Arjun. Surprisingly, Arjun sat

down for the whole puja which was a good omen i thought.

Vighneshji gave me ghee lehyam, powder and tonic for Arjun and asked me to

continue for atleast 6 months. Now I shld mention that when we started that

ayurvedic medicine, Arjun had cold and cough. When i asked Vighneshji, he told

me that symptoms could be that Arjun's body is eliminating toxins from his body.

It took a while for me to see the difference in Arjun.

I have been using the medicine for 10 months till date. Arjun's speech,

understanding and interest in academics has improved gradually. He likes maths,

meaning counting and doing simple additions and substractions. His reading

ability has improved as well. He is reading small words in english now. His

anger management is improved though we haven't conquered completely yet. His

bedwetting during night has stopped recently which is a big relief. For past 3

weeks, Arjun is doing his homework without me reminding him to do. He can do

simple additions and subtractions without my help. In english homework, i am

supervising and helping Arjun in reading and writing when needed. Vighneshji

told me recently that its not only ayurvedic medicine that helped him but his

regular pujas is also another important factor in the healing process.

Another fortunate thing I should mention is Arjun's school. Its a special needs

school, and the teachers have different approach towards teaching and they have

contributed a lot to Arjun's success. Coupled with Vighnesh's treatment and

God's grace I have STRONG FAITH that Arjun will be cured completely soon.

Arjun's aspiration is to become a pilot. Hope to see him as a pilot one day.

Thanks to all elders and wellwishers blessings as well. I shall post another

email when Arjun becomes 100% completely cured of his condition. I still cannot

believe the progression he has made so far. He is not very far from competing

with his peers.  My sincere special thanks to Vighneshji who has been a main

source of hope to us.

Kind regards

Praveena