IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Amavasya Births.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Bhaskerji and other seniors,//Yesterday I met a senior professor of astrology, and we were discussing about the negativeness of the Amavasya . He said that why must we think of it only as a bad birth on Amavasya. The Sun and Moon represent the soul and the mind, and if they are tigether, then nothing like it.regards/Bhaskar///Amasvasya births make the natives scary.It is defined as bad yoga but it is also considered as a Dhan yoga (wealth yoga) by many.What are the implication of this yoga (two planet combination)?How this yoga will have implication in different houses or signs ?Any practical observation which seniors finds very important with this yoga.Remedies which are necessary for this yoga ?We know that when sun or moon is weak in the chart, other good yoga becomes less effective. Lagna in sign of mars (mesh, vrishik) this yoga becomes kendra-trikone yoga. Does it indicate that in Dwiswabhav lagna and in charts where jupiter is strong or sattwic nature is strong this yoga will bring suffering and in tamasic & rajasic strong chart this yoga is wealth giving ?Thankyou,Regards,Vijay GoelJaipur.

Guest guest

Dear Vijay ji,

What are your inputs on the queries put by you ?

regards/Bhaskar.

, " Vijay Goel "

<goyalvj wrote:

>

> Respected Bhaskerji and other seniors,

>

> //Yesterday I met a senior professor of astrology, and we were

> discussing about the negativeness of the Amavasya . He said that why

> must we think of it only as a bad birth on Amavasya. The Sun and Moon

> represent the soul and the mind, and if they are tigether, then

nothing

> like it.

> regards/Bhaskar///

>

> Amasvasya births make the natives scary.

>

> It is defined as bad yoga but it is also considered as a Dhan yoga

> (wealth yoga) by many.

>

> What are the implication of this yoga (two planet combination)?

> How this yoga will have implication in different houses or signs ?

>

> Any practical observation which seniors finds very important with this

> yoga.

>

> Remedies which are necessary for this yoga ?

>

> We know that when sun or moon is weak in the chart, other good yoga

> becomes less effective.

>

> Lagna in sign of mars (mesh, vrishik) this yoga becomes kendra-trikone

> yoga.

>

> Does it indicate that in Dwiswabhav lagna and in charts where jupiter

is

> strong or sattwic nature is strong this yoga will bring suffering and

in

> tamasic & rajasic strong chart this yoga is wealth giving ?

>

> Thankyou,

> Regards,

> Vijay Goel

> Jaipur.

>

Guest guest

Namaskara sir, All topics you post are the topics which i short list but dont post  thinking that  as i study more  on  astrology  thing will become more clear.  Let me share a chart  - of person who make money   even after  birth  on a Amavasyan  titi  .  The person is none other that  Father of Homoeopathy  Dr . Samuel Hahnemann

He was born  on April 10   1755    langa is Scorpio    exact time of birth is not so sure but  it is between  11.15 and  12. 15 making the date April 11th 1755 ( which is the date given in his baptism certificate) 

Date:          April 10, 1755Time:          23:55:00Time Zone:     2:00:00 (East of GMT)Place:         14 E 07' 00 " , 51 N 23' 00 "                Saxonia, GermanyAltitude:      0.00 meters

Amasvasya births make the natives scary.

It is defined as bad yoga but it is also considered as a Dhan yoga (wealth yoga) by many.What are the implication of this yoga (two planet combination)?How this yoga will have implication in different houses or signs ?

Any practical observation which seniors finds very important with this yoga.Remedies which are necessary for this yoga ?We know that when sun or moon is weak in the chart, other good yoga becomes less effective.

Lagna in sign of mars (mesh, vrishik) this yoga becomes kendra-trikone yoga. Does it indicate that in Dwiswabhav lagna and in charts where jupiter is strong or sattwic nature is strong this yoga will bring suffering and in tamasic & rajasic strong chart this yoga is wealth giving ?

Thankyou,Regards,Vijay GoelJaipur.

Guest guest

"Amavasya Birth makes the native scary" - Please eleborate. Chiranjiv Mehta+ 91 9324168001--- On Fri, 20/3/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Amavasya Births. Date: Friday, 20 March, 2009, 10:39 PM

Dear Vijay ji,What are your inputs on the queries put by you ?regards/Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, "Vijay Goel"<goyalvj > wrote:>> Respected Bhaskerji and other seniors,>> //Yesterday I met a senior professor of astrology, and we were> discussing about the negativeness of the Amavasya . He said that why> must we think of it only as a bad birth on Amavasya. The Sun and Moon> represent the soul and the mind, and if they are tigether, thennothing> like it.> regards/Bhaskar/ //>> Amasvasya births make the natives scary.>> It is defined as bad yoga but it is also considered as a Dhan yoga> (wealth

yoga) by many.>> What are the implication of this yoga (two planet combination) ?> How this yoga will have implication in different houses or signs ?>> Any practical observation which seniors finds very important with this> yoga.>> Remedies which are necessary for this yoga ?>> We know that when sun or moon is weak in the chart, other good yoga> becomes less effective.>> Lagna in sign of mars (mesh, vrishik) this yoga becomes kendra-trikone> yoga.>> Does it indicate that in Dwiswabhav lagna and in charts where jupiteris> strong or sattwic nature is strong this yoga will bring suffering andin> tamasic & rajasic strong chart this yoga is wealth giving ?>> Thankyou,> Regards,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.>

Connect with friends all over the world.. Get India Messenger.

Guest guest

Dear friend and other respected members:Dr. Hahnemann's success in his career may have nothing to do with the fact that he was born in Amasvasya thithi.If you look at the chart, the one thing that hits you is the 10th Lord, Sun. Sun is exalted in all the six vargas. In Dasa varga scheme it is in "Sakravahana" meaning 9/10 sun is in either exhalted or in its own house. In the shodasa varga system, it is in "Goloka" (15/16").In addition,to top it off, the fifth Lord Jupiter is in the 10th house ensuring that his career brings him honors.This position does not change within the birth time range that you have indicated.Regards,anantha krishnan--- On Sat, 3/21/09, Nandana astro <nandanaastro wrote:Nandana astro <nandanaastroRe: Amavasya Births. Date: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 1:49 AM

Namaskara sir, All topics you post are the topics which i short list but dont post thinking that as i study more on astrology thing will become more clear. Let me share a chart - of person who make money even after birth on a Amavasyan titi . The person is none other that Father of Homoeopathy Dr . Samuel Hahnemann

He was born on April 10 1755 langa is Scorpio exact time of birth is not so sure but it is between 11.15 and 12. 15 making the date April 11th 1755 ( which is the date given in his baptism certificate)

April 10, 1755Time: 23:55:00Time Zone: 2:00:00 (East of GMT)Place: 14 E 07' 00", 51 N 23' 00" Saxonia, GermanyAltitude: 0.00 meters

Amasvasya births make the natives scary.

It is defined as bad yoga but it is also considered as a Dhan yoga (wealth yoga) by many.What are the implication of this yoga (two planet combination) ?How this yoga will have implication in different houses or signs ?

Any practical observation which seniors finds very important with this yoga.Remedies which are necessary for this yoga ?We know that when sun or moon is weak in the chart, other good yoga becomes less effective.

Lagna in sign of mars (mesh, vrishik) this yoga becomes kendra-trikone yoga. Does it indicate that in Dwiswabhav lagna and in charts where jupiter is strong or sattwic nature is strong this yoga will bring suffering and in tamasic & rajasic strong chart this yoga is wealth giving ?

Thankyou,Regards,Vijay GoelJaipur.

Guest guest

Namaskara allThanks Ananth Krishnan ji, He did get  success in career i agree - but  some thing signification is that after  his birth the family    had to face   poverty  which  even effected his education. 

I would like  to know how to  further  correct his birth time Now   about Amavasya tithi  -  i have seen  that   the chances to get ill  are higher  and  if they get sick the changes  to get fast cure is also   less -  the healing is slow  - 

worst is the cases   of  amavasya  on    Libra and Scorpio  signs.  ( i can be totaly wrong  as  what i told is from  a very few chats i saw) Thanks Nandana 2009/3/21 Anantha Krishnan <anantha_krishnan_98

Dear friend and other respected members:Dr. Hahnemann's success in his career may have nothing to do with the fact that he was born in Amasvasya thithi.If you look at the chart, the one thing that hits you is the 10th Lord, Sun. Sun is exalted in all the six vargas. In Dasa varga scheme it is in " Sakravahana " meaning 9/10 sun is in either exhalted or in its own house.  In the shodasa varga system, it is in " Goloka " (15/16 " ).

In addition,to top it off, the fifth Lord Jupiter is in the 10th house ensuring that his career brings him honors.This position does not change within the birth time range that you have indicated.Regards,anantha krishnan

Guest guest

Dear Nandana ji, //> Now about Amavasya tithi - i have seen that the chances to get ill> are higher and if they get sick the changes to get fast cure is also> less - the healing is slow - worst is the cases of amavasya on Libra and Scorpio signs.// I have noticed that - even though Amavasya enriches "physical sickness", it is Paurnami that enriches "mental sickness"! Regarding stability of mind and soul, Amavasya seems to give very positive effect; and regarding stability of mind and soul, Paurnami seems to give very negative effect! "Panchadasyam cha sarvan kaman samasnute" (Amavasi is very beneficial, and gives all good results) says Manusmriti. If even Manusmriti considers Amavasya to give positive effects in many regards, it must have been considered beneficial for long by many astrological traditions.Love and regards,Sreenadh , Nandana astro <nandanaastro wrote:>> Namaskara all> > Thanks Ananth Krishnan ji,> > He did get success in career i agree - but some thing signification is> that after his birth the family had to face poverty which even> effected his education.> > I would like to know how to further correct his birth time> > > > Now about Amavasya tithi - i have seen that the chances to get ill> are higher and if they get sick the changes to get fast cure is also> less - the healing is slow -> worst is the cases of amavasya on Libra and Scorpio signs. ( i can> be totaly wrong as what i told is from a very few chats i saw)> > > Thanks> > Nandana

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadhji,

Are you sure that Manu was speaking of Amavashya and not of Purnima. At most we can probably say that Manu could have been ambiguous. People like Lord Buddha and Guru Nanaka were born on Purnima.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Sun, 3/22/09, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

Sreenadh <sreesog Re: Amavasya Births. Date: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 5:48 AM

Dear Nandana ji, //> Now about Amavasya tithi - i have seen that the chances to get ill> are higher and if they get sick the changes to get fast cure is also> less - the healing is slow - worst is the cases of amavasya on Libra and Scorpio signs.// I have noticed that - even though Amavasya enriches "physical sickness", it is Paurnami that enriches "mental sickness"! Regarding stability of mind and soul, Amavasya seems to give very positive effect; and regarding stability of mind and soul, Paurnami seems to give very negative effect! "Panchadasyam cha sarvan kaman samasnute" (Amavasi is very beneficial, and gives all good results) says Manusmriti. If even Manusmriti considers Amavasya to give positive effects in many regards, it must have been considered beneficial for long by many astrological traditions.Love and

regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, Nandana astro <nandanaastro@ ...> wrote:>> Namaskara all> > Thanks Ananth Krishnan ji,> > He did get success in career i agree - but some thing signification is> that after his birth the family had to face poverty which even> effected his education.> > I would like to know how to further correct his birth time> > > > Now about Amavasya tithi - i have seen that the chances to get ill> are higher and if they get sick the changes to get fast cure is also> less - the healing is slow -> worst is the cases of amavasya on Libra and Scorpio signs. ( i can> be totaly wrong as what i told is from a very few chats i saw)> > > Thanks> > Nandana

Guest guest

dear Mr. sreenadh,My late father was born on Amavasya thithi ( deepavalli day). He was bold and was quite successful in his buisness carry though he did havea share of downfall in buisness yet he didnt loose heart, he swam andcould fight the odds and come out of difficult periods.this is for the kind information for members who have been discussingon the subject.regards,k.gopu--- On Sun, 3/22/09, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:Sreenadh <sreesog Re: Amavasya Births. Date: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 6:18 PM

Dear Nandana ji, //> Now about Amavasya tithi - i have seen that the chances to get ill> are higher and if they get sick the changes to get fast cure is also> less - the healing is slow - worst is the cases of amavasya on Libra and Scorpio signs.// I have noticed that - even though Amavasya enriches "physical sickness", it is Paurnami that enriches "mental sickness"! Regarding stability of mind and soul, Amavasya seems to give very positive effect; and regarding stability of mind and soul, Paurnami seems to give very negative effect! "Panchadasyam cha sarvan kaman samasnute" (Amavasi is very beneficial, and gives all good results) says Manusmriti. If even Manusmriti considers Amavasya to give positive effects in many regards, it must have been considered beneficial for long by many

astrological traditions.Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, Nandana astro <nandanaastro@ ...> wrote:>> Namaskara all> > Thanks Ananth Krishnan ji,> > He did get success in career i agree - but some thing signification is> that after his birth the family had to face poverty which even> effected his education.> > I would like to know how to further correct his birth time> > > > Now about Amavasya tithi - i have seen that the chances to get ill> are higher and if they get sick the changes to get fast cure is also> less - the healing is slow -> worst is the cases of amavasya on Libra and Scorpio signs. ( i can> be totaly wrong as what i told is from a very few chats i saw)> > > Thanks> >

Nandana

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Bhattacharjya

ji,

Genius, mental un-stability and intuition are related in some way;

mad and blessed are both abnormal - as osho said One below normal and the other

above normal (but both abnormal). A bright bulb with blazing light is a genius

(above normal) and due to the extra current if it goes of then it is a mad man

(below normal); some bulbs have some inherent defects and does not produce

proper light and some have defects from production itself. When controlled and

channeled in proper way abnormality (away from the crowd - unique!)

becomes a blessing and he is a genius the blessed one; and when not channeled

by the consciousness in proper way - the very same mind can fall below normal!

Taking birth in Amavasi or Pournami does not decrease the

greatness of individuals like Buddha or Nanak. And I wonder why you think

astrology applies to them at all?!!

Love and regards,

Sreenadh , Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya wrote:>> Dear Sreenadhji,> > Are you sure that Manu was speaking of Amavashya and not of Purnima. At most we can probably say that Manu could have been ambiguous. People like Lord Buddha and Guru Nanaka were born on Purnima.> > Regards,> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya> > --- On Sun, 3/22/09, Sreenadh sreesog wrote:> > > Sreenadh sreesog Re: Amavasya Births.> > Sunday, March 22, 2009, 5:48 AM> > > > > > > Dear Nandana ji, > //> Now about Amavasya tithi - i have seen that the chances to get ill> > are higher and if they get sick the changes to get fast cure is also> > less - the healing is slow - worst is the cases of amavasya on Libra and Scorpio signs.//> I have noticed that - even though Amavasya enriches "physical sickness", it is Paurnami that enriches "mental sickness"! Regarding stability of mind and soul, Amavasya seems to give very positive effect; and regarding stability of mind and soul, Paurnami seems to give very negative effect! > "Panchadasyam cha sarvan kaman samasnute" (Amavasi is very beneficial, and gives all good results) says Manusmriti. If even Manusmriti considers Amavasya to give positive effects in many regards, it must have been considered beneficial for long by many astrological traditions.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh>

Guest guest

Dear Gopu ji, Thanks for the info. I myself is Amavasya born. :) So no wonder I stand for Amavasya, For fathers (ancient sages), Asuras and Tantric culture. ;) Love and regards,Sreenadh , K Gopu <kgopu_24 wrote:>> dear Mr. sreenadh,> My late father was born on Amavasya thithi ( deepavalli day). He was > bold and was quite successful in his buisness carry though he did have> a share of downfall in buisness yet he didnt loose heart, he swam and> could fight the odds and come out of difficult periods.> this is for the kind information for members who have been discussing> on the subject.> > regards,> k.gopu> > > > --- On Sun, 3/22/09, Sreenadh sreesog wrote:> Sreenadh sreesog Re: Amavasya Births.> > Sunday, March 22, 2009, 6:18 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Nandana ji, > //> Now about Amavasya tithi - i have seen that the chances to get ill> > are higher and if they get sick the changes to get fast cure is also> > less - the healing is slow - worst is the cases of amavasya on Libra and Scorpio signs.//> I have noticed that - even though Amavasya enriches "physical sickness", it is Paurnami that enriches "mental sickness"! Regarding stability of mind and soul, Amavasya seems to give very positive effect; and regarding stability of mind and soul, Paurnami seems to give very negative effect! > "Panchadasyam cha sarvan kaman samasnute" (Amavasi is very beneficial, and gives all good results) says Manusmriti. If even Manusmriti considers Amavasya to give positive effects in many regards, it must have been considered beneficial for long by many astrological traditions.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Nandana astro <nandanaastro@ ...> wrote:> >> > Namaskara all> > > > Thanks Ananth Krishnan ji,> > > > He did get success in career i agree - but some thing signification is> > that after his birth the family had to face poverty which even> > effected his education.> > > > I would like to know how to further correct his birth time> > > > > > > > Now about Amavasya tithi - i have seen that the chances to get ill> > are higher and if they get sick the changes to get fast cure is also> > less - the healing is slow -> > worst is the cases of amavasya on Libra and Scorpio signs. ( i can> > be totaly wrong as what i told is from a very few chats i saw)> > > > > > Thanks> > > > Nandana>

Guest guest

Dear All,

With the clue that those born on Amavasya day have their mind and soul together I feel that these natives may have been enlightened souls in the past lives.

D D Trivedi

--- On Mon, 3/23/09, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

Sreenadh <sreesog Re: Amavasya Births. Date: Monday, March 23, 2009, 11:18 AM

Dear Sunil Bhattacharjya ji, Genius, mental un-stability and intuition are related in some way; mad and blessed are both abnormal - as osho said One below normal and the other above normal (but both abnormal). A bright bulb with blazing light is a genius (above normal) and due to the extra current if it goes of then it is a mad man (below normal); some bulbs have some inherent defects and does not produce proper light and some have defects from production itself. When controlled and channeled in proper way abnormality (away from the crowd - unique!) becomes a blessing and he is a genius the blessed one; and when not channeled by the consciousness in proper way - the very same mind can fall below normal! Taking birth in Amavasi or Pournami does not decrease the greatness of individuals like Buddha or Nanak. And I wonder why you think astrology applies to them at

all?!! Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya wrote:>> Dear Sreenadhji,> > Are you sure that Manu was speaking of Amavashya and not of Purnima. At most we can probably say that Manu could have been ambiguous. People like Lord Buddha and Guru Nanaka were born on Purnima.> > Regards,> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya> > --- On Sun, 3/22/09, Sreenadh sreesog wrote:> > > Sreenadh sreesog [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Amavasya Births.> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, March 22, 2009, 5:48 AM> > > > > > > Dear Nandana ji, > //> Now about Amavasya tithi - i have seen that the chances to get ill>

> are higher and if they get sick the changes to get fast cure is also> > less - the healing is slow - worst is the cases of amavasya on Libra and Scorpio signs.//> I have noticed that - even though Amavasya enriches "physical sickness", it is Paurnami that enriches "mental sickness"! Regarding stability of mind and soul, Amavasya seems to give very positive effect; and regarding stability of mind and soul, Paurnami seems to give very negative effect! > "Panchadasyam cha sarvan kaman samasnute" (Amavasi is very beneficial, and gives all good results) says Manusmriti. If even Manusmriti considers Amavasya to give positive effects in many regards, it must have been considered beneficial for long by many astrological traditions.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh>

Guest guest

Dear All,

I remember that some people differentiate between day birth and

night birth for amavasya. One of them (probably day birth) is supposed

to be very good.

regards

chakraborty

dushyant trivedi [trivedi20]Monday, March 23, 2009 12:33 PM Subject: Re: Re: Amavasya Births.

Dear All,

With the clue that those born on Amavasya day have their mind and soul together I feel that these natives may have been enlightened souls in the past lives.

D D Trivedi

--- On Mon, 3/23/09, Sreenadh <sreesog > wrote:

Sreenadh <sreesog > Re: Amavasya Births. Date: Monday, March 23, 2009, 11:18 AM

Dear Sunil Bhattacharjya ji, Genius, mental un-stability and intuition are related in some way; mad and blessed are both abnormal - as osho said One below normal and the other above normal (but both abnormal). A bright bulb with blazing light is a genius (above normal) and due to the extra current if it goes of then it is a mad man (below normal); some bulbs have some inherent defects and does not produce proper light and some have defects from production itself. When controlled and channeled in proper way abnormality (away from the crowd - unique!) becomes a blessing and he is a genius the blessed one; and when not channeled by the consciousness in proper way - the very same mind can fall below normal! Taking birth in Amavasi or Pournami does not decrease the greatness of individuals like Buddha or Nanak. And I wonder why you think astrology applies to them at all?!! Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya wrote:>> Dear Sreenadhji,> > Are you sure that Manu was speaking of Amavashya and not of Purnima. At most we can probably say that Manu could have been ambiguous. People like Lord Buddha and Guru Nanaka were born on Purnima.> > Regards,> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya> > --- On Sun, 3/22/09, Sreenadh sreesog wrote:> > > Sreenadh sreesog [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Amavasya Births.> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, March 22, 2009, 5:48 AM> > > > > > > Dear Nandana ji, > //> Now about Amavasya tithi - i have seen that the chances to get ill> > are higher and if they get sick the changes to get fast cure is also> > less - the healing is slow - worst is the cases of amavasya on Libra and Scorpio signs.//> I have noticed that - even though Amavasya enriches "physical sickness", it is Paurnami that enriches "mental sickness"! Regarding stability of mind and soul, Amavasya seems to give very positive effect; and regarding stability of mind and soul, Paurnami seems to give very negative effect! > "Panchadasyam cha sarvan kaman samasnute" (Amavasi is very beneficial, and gives all good results) says Manusmriti. If even Manusmriti considers Amavasya to give positive effects in many regards, it must have been considered beneficial for long by many astrological traditions.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Namaskar Sreenadh ji and all others, I feel that   on which rashi the  amavasya happened may be more important  and which house   - In Makara rashi the sun  will be uccha   so may   be more positive  for the native  -   in libra   with  no neechabanga for   sun  -   the story  will be quite different  so is the  result   in  scropio rashi. 

Will like  to get  any chart with the combinations  :) I am neither   amavasya born nor  poonima  will  be happy to observe both  :).    i  do think  other factors  of the chart  do have role.   On both the days there can be eclipse which  we  wont know unless we  check for that  year panchanga  - which can have a role in  the person life ???

Thanks for the inputsNandana On 22/03/2009, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

Dear Nandana ji, //> Now about Amavasya tithi - i have seen that the chances to get ill> are higher and if they get sick the changes to get fast cure is also

> less - the healing is slow - worst is the cases of amavasya on Libra and Scorpio signs.//  I  have noticed that - even though Amavasya enriches  " physical sickness " , it is Paurnami that enriches " mental sickness " ! Regarding stability of mind and soul, Amavasya seems to give very positive effect; and regarding stability of mind and soul, Paurnami seems to give very negative effect! 

" Panchadasyam cha sarvan kaman samasnute " (Amavasi is very beneficial, and gives all good results) says Manusmriti.  If even Manusmriti considers Amavasya to give positive effects in many regards, it must have been considered beneficial for long by many astrological traditions.

Love and regards,Sreenadh

Guest guest

Dear Dushyant Trivedi ji,//With the clue that those born on Amavasya day have their mind and soul together I feel that these natives may have been enlightened souls in the past lives.//

Mind and soul together, but are they in harmony? The chart does show a special mind-soul focus, but how? How does it manifest? Planets posited in same house are not friends in panchadha maitri. If both happen to fall in inimical house (luminaries have common friends), both mind and soul can face challenging times.

If moon is very close to Sun, then it becomes very weak and is said to be 'inauspicious'. Moon can reflect Sun’s light when it is at a distance from Sun. Only after Ashtami moon gets good strength and is called auspicious and remains so till the ashtami of Krishna Paksha. Amavasya moon is very weak, specially for night births.

Yogas are not effective, in fact, not applied to an amavasya moon.The house and sign placement of the luminaries and their degrees become very important. What happens in navamsha would makes a difference.

Sun-moon yoga is one issue and amavasya birth is another issue. Both have their own significations.I have seen amavasya births runnung as a hereditary feature in many families. Initial years can be difficult, specially if related dashas are operative.

According to BPHS, even when Lagna is well disposed, birth will be inauspicious, if it takes place on Amavasya (last day of the Krishna Paksha), on Chaturdasi (14th Tithi), in Krishna Paksha (dark half of the month). Remedial measures for obtaining relief from the evil effects of such births are also prescribed in BPHS.

RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Good observation,

For instance if this combination of the Sun and moon appears in the 2nd

house, then what will happen ? Grave warnings regarding the state of the

2nd house ?

regards/Bhaskar.

, Nandana astro

<nandanaastro wrote:

>

> Namaskar Sreenadh ji and all others,

>

> I feel that on which rashi the amavasya happened may be more important

> and which house - In Makara rashi the sun will be uccha so may be

> more positive for the native - in libra with no neechabanga for

> sun - the story will be quite different so is the result in scropio

> rashi.

>

> Will like to get any chart with the combinations :)

>

> I am neither amavasya born nor poonima will be happy to observe both

> :). i do think other factors of the chart do have role.

> On both the days there can be eclipse which we wont know unless we

check

> for that year panchanga - which can have a role in the person life ???

>

>

> Thanks for the inputs

>

> Nandana

>

> On 22/03/2009, Sreenadh sreesog wrote:

> >

> > Dear Nandana ji,

> > //> Now about Amavasya tithi - i have seen that the chances to get

ill

> > > are higher and if they get sick the changes to get fast cure is

also

> > > less - the healing is slow - worst is the cases of amavasya on

Libra and

> > Scorpio signs.//

> > I have noticed that - even though Amavasya enriches " physical

> > sickness " , it is Paurnami that enriches " mental sickness " ! Regarding

> > stability of mind and soul, Amavasya seems to give very positive

effect; and

> > regarding stability of mind and soul, Paurnami seems to give very

negative

> > effect!

> > " Panchadasyam cha sarvan kaman samasnute " (Amavasi is very

beneficial,

> > and gives all good results) says Manusmriti. If even Manusmriti

considers

> > Amavasya to give positive effects in many regards, it must have been

> > considered beneficial for long by many astrological traditions.

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji,

I know about a person who was born in the Amavashya tithi and that person had to be kept in a mental hospital for many years. After 16 hours from the start of the Amavashya tithi the Moon appears, which can be barely seen. It thus appears to me that if one is born in the last one-third portion of the Amavashya tithi then the things may be better. Of course we have also to remember in which rashi the Amavashya is taking place.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Mon, 3/23/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Amavasya Births. Date: Monday, March 23, 2009, 3:32 AM

Dear Dushyant Trivedi ji,//With the clue that those born on Amavasya day have their mind and soul together I feel that these natives may have been enlightened souls in the past lives.//Mind and soul together, but are they in harmony? The chart does show a special mind-soul focus, but how? How does it manifest?

Planets posited in same house are not friends in panchadha maitri. If both happen to fall in inimical house (luminaries have common friends), both mind and soul can face challenging times.

If moon is very close to Sun, then it becomes very weak and is said to be 'inauspicious'. Moon can reflect Sun’s light when it is at a distance from Sun. Only after Ashtami moon gets good strength and is called auspicious and remains so till the ashtami of Krishna Paksha. Amavasya moon is very weak, specially for night births.

Yogas are not effective, in fact, not applied to an amavasya moon.

The house and sign placement of the luminaries and their degrees become very important. What happens in navamsha would makes a difference.

Sun-moon yoga is one issue and amavasya birth is another issue. Both have their own significations.

I have seen amavasya births runnung as a hereditary feature in many families. Initial years can be difficult, specially if related dashas are operative.According to BPHS, even when Lagna is well disposed, birth will be inauspicious, if it takes place on Amavasya (last day of the Krishna Paksha), on Chaturdasi (14th Tithi), in Krishna Paksha (dark half of the month). Remedial measures for obtaining relief from the evil effects of such births are also prescribed in BPHS.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Hi,I think my husband was born on amavasya. Both his sun, moon with BUdha are in makara rashi. But JH gives his tithi as shukla pratipat.Regs,Anita-

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji,

I really appreciate and thank you for making it ample clear regarding Amavasya birth.

D D Trivedi--- On Mon, 3/23/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Amavasya Births. Date: Monday, March 23, 2009, 4:02 PM

Dear Dushyant Trivedi ji,//With the clue that those born on Amavasya day have their mind and soul together I feel that these natives may have been enlightened souls in the past lives.//Mind and soul together, but are they in harmony? The chart does show a special mind-soul focus, but how? How does it manifest?

Planets posited in same house are not friends in panchadha maitri. If both happen to fall in inimical house (luminaries have common friends), both mind and soul can face challenging times.

The house and sign placement of the luminaries and their degrees become very important. What happens in navamsha would makes a difference.

Sun-moon yoga is one issue and amavasya birth is another issue. Both have their own significations.

I have seen amavasya births runnung as a hereditary feature in many families. Initial years can be difficult, specially if related dashas are operative.According to BPHS, even when Lagna is well disposed, birth will be inauspicious, if it takes place on Amavasya (last day of the Krishna Paksha), on Chaturdasi (14th Tithi), in Krishna Paksha (dark half of the month). Remedial measures for obtaining relief from the evil effects of such births are also prescribed in BPHS.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,Yes, it is said that moon should be more than 8 degrees away from Sun, which gives roughly 16 hrs. An amavasya night birth can be bad for mother also. Gandantha position of moon skews the situation quite adversely.

I have also seen amavasya-born children suffering in infancy. Weak moon is definitely one of the balarishtas.RegardsNeelam2009/3/24 Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya

Dear Neelamji,

I know about a person who was born in the Amavashya tithi and that person had to be kept in a mental hospital for many years. After 16 hours from the start of the Amavashya tithi the Moon appears, which can be barely seen. It thus appears to me  that if one is born in the last one-third portion of the Amavashya tithi then the things may be better. Of course we have also to remember in which rashi the Amavashya is taking place.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Mon, 3/23/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Amavasya Births.

Date: Monday, March 23, 2009, 3:32 AM

Dear Dushyant Trivedi ji,//With the clue that those born on Amavasya day have their mind and soul together I feel that these natives may have been enlightened souls in the past lives.//

Mind and soul together, but are they in harmony? The chart does show a special mind-soul focus, but how? How does it manifest?

I have seen amavasya births runnung as a hereditary feature in many families. Initial years can be difficult, specially if related dashas are operative.According to BPHS, even when Lagna is well disposed, birth will be inauspicious, if it takes place on Amavasya (last day of the Krishna Paksha), on Chaturdasi (14th Tithi), in Krishna Paksha (dark half of the month). Remedial measures for obtaining relief from the evil effects of such births are also prescribed in BPHS.

RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Amavasya birth bad for female child, with some astrologers of olden times saying it is rare that the girl will survive.

Life may be emotionally draining as the Sun overshadows moon. In India it is common for masons & carpenters not to start work and/or to take holiday on Amavasya. Lack of biggest nocturnal luminary for planet earth does effect the inhabitants.

You will rarely find an inauguration on Amavsya day. However it is said ( by some ) that work started in amvasya though difficult to coplete is long lasting.

Those born on amvasya are said to be souls who have come for some unfinished work - yogis whose sadhna was interrupted or failed.Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 24/3/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Amavasya Births. Date: Tuesday, 24 March, 2009, 12:38 PM

Dear Sunil ji,Yes, it is said that moon should be more than 8 degrees away from Sun, which gives roughly 16 hrs. An amavasya night birth can be bad for mother also. Gandantha position of moon skews the situation quite adversely.I have also seen amavasya-born children suffering in infancy. Weak moon is definitely one of the balarishtas.RegardsNeelam

2009/3/24 Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya @>

Dear Neelamji,

I know about a person who was born in the Amavashya tithi and that person had to be kept in a mental hospital for many years. After 16 hours from the start of the Amavashya tithi the Moon appears, which can be barely seen. It thus appears to me that if one is born in the last one-third portion of the Amavashya tithi then the things may be better. Of course we have also to remember in which rashi the Amavashya is taking place.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Mon, 3/23/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com> wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Amavasya Births.

ancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, March 23, 2009, 3:32 AM

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Namaskar to all,I know a person he took birth on amavasya,12 june 1961 19.36 hrs lat 10E50, lon 79N15. He failed all his worldly matters, now he is on the sidhdha way of life and he got respect all the way. Please any command.Shekhar J--- On Sun, 22/3/09, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:Sreenadh <sreesog Re: Amavasya Births. Date: Sunday, 22 March, 2009, 6:18 PM

Dear Nandana ji, //> Now about Amavasya tithi - i have seen that the chances to get ill> are higher and if they get sick the changes to get fast cure is also> less - the healing is slow - worst is the cases of amavasya on Libra and Scorpio signs.// I have noticed that - even though Amavasya enriches "physical sickness", it is Paurnami that enriches "mental sickness"! Regarding stability of mind and soul, Amavasya seems to give very positive effect; and regarding stability of mind and soul, Paurnami seems to give very negative effect! "Panchadasyam cha sarvan kaman samasnute" (Amavasi is very beneficial, and gives all good results) says Manusmriti. If even Manusmriti considers Amavasya to give positive effects in many regards, it must have been considered beneficial for long by many

astrological traditions.Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, Nandana astro <nandanaastro@ ...> wrote:>> Namaskara all> > Thanks Ananth Krishnan ji,> > He did get success in career i agree - but some thing signification is> that after his birth the family had to face poverty which even> effected his education.> > I would like to know how to further correct his birth time> > > > Now about Amavasya tithi - i have seen that the chances to get ill> are higher and if they get sick the changes to get fast cure is also> less - the healing is slow -> worst is the cases of amavasya on Libra and Scorpio signs. ( i can> be totaly wrong as what i told is from a very few chats i saw)> > > Thanks> >

Nandana

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Deal all,

" as osho said One below normal and the other above normal (but both abnormal) "

Correct statement Sreenadhji.

Mind is moon, At amavashya moon is weak give tool much worries for the

materialistic fulfillment.

At Poornima , more worries for the spiritualistic fulfillments.

In middle it is balanced.

The relationship with mercury or jupiter can alter the above.

This is my humble view.

Regards,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, " Sreenadh " <sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Sunil Bhattacharjya ji,

> Genius, mental un-stability and intuition are related in some way;

> mad and blessed are both abnormal - as osho said One below normal and

> the other above normal (but both abnormal). A bright bulb with blazing

> light is a genius (above normal) and due to the extra current if it goes

> of then it is a mad man (below normal); some bulbs have some inherent

> defects and does not produce proper light and some have defects from

> production itself. When controlled and channeled in proper way

> abnormality (away from the crowd - unique!) becomes a blessing and he is

> a genius the blessed one; and when not channeled by the consciousness in

> proper way - the very same mind can fall below normal!

> Taking birth in Amavasi or Pournami does not decrease the greatness

> of individuals like Buddha or Nanak. And I wonder why you think

> astrology applies to them at all?!!

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , Sunil Bhattacharjya

> <sunil_bhattacharjya@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreenadhji,

> >

> > Are you sure that Manu was speaking of Amavashya and not of Purnima.

> At most we can probably say that Manu could have been ambiguous. People

> like Lord Buddha and Guru Nanaka were born on Purnima.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

> >

> > --- On Sun, 3/22/09, Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Sreenadh sreesog@

> > Re: Amavasya Births.

> >

> > Sunday, March 22, 2009, 5:48 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Nandana ji,

> > //> Now about Amavasya tithi - i have seen that the chances to get ill

> > > are higher and if they get sick the changes to get fast cure is also

> > > less - the healing is slow - worst is the cases of amavasya on Libra

> and Scorpio signs.//

> > I have noticed that - even though Amavasya enriches " physical

> sickness " , it is Paurnami that enriches " mental sickness " ! Regarding

> stability of mind and soul, Amavasya seems to give very positive effect;

> and regarding stability of mind and soul, Paurnami seems to give very

> negative effect!

> > " Panchadasyam cha sarvan kaman samasnute " (Amavasi is very

> beneficial, and gives all good results) says Manusmriti. If even

> Manusmriti considers Amavasya to give positive effects in many regards,

> it must have been considered beneficial for long by many astrological

> traditions.

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

>

Guest guest

In general, Amavasya is not auspicious for starting or doing any good things. It is a day for Pitru Pooja, for doing Tharpana, Sradha etc. People observe austerity on that day. In Pitru Paksha, Pitru Thitlti or any other Pitru Yogas no auspicious things are suggested.

Amavasya is very good for Siva Pooja, but only after worshipping the Pitrus.

There is also a discussion about Amavasya born person. I know a person who has born in Amavasya is a thief, an expert in breaking strong locks with bare hands. Amavasya is a day when moon becomes powerless and Sun absorbs the moon completely, Sun is Atmakaraka. Here the Atma means not absolute Atman but the inner Self Jeeva. Ahankara. Amavasya born person may be a Self Centred, most Self ascertaining or Self projecting person. The Chitta that is the analytical mind may not be very actilve. Other things such as profession, activity etc. are as per the positions ;of other planets placed in their respecting places.

Hari.Venkataraman.

--- On Tue, 24/3/09, Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:

Anita R <ash.rsh55 Re: Amavasya Births. Date: Tuesday, 24 March, 2009, 9:30 AM

Hi,I think my husband was born on amavasya. Both his sun, moon with BUdha are in makara rashi. But JH gives his tithi as shukla pratipat.Regs,Anita-

Guest guest

There are two sides to every coin. If Amavasya is not auspicious, then

why is Diwali celebrated on this day ?

regards/Bhaskar.

, Venkataraman Hari

<venkataraman_hari wrote:

>

>

>

>

In general, Amavasya is not auspicious for starting or doing any good

things. It is a day for Pitru Pooja, for doing Tharpana, Sradha etc.

People observe austerity on that day. In Pitru Paksha, Pitru Thitlti or

any other Pitru Yogas no auspicious things are suggested.

> Amavasya is very good for Siva Pooja, but only after worshipping the

Pitrus.

>

> There is also a discussion about Amavasya born person. I know a person

who has born in Amavasya is a thief, an expert in breaking strong locks

with bare hands. Amavasya is a day when moon becomes powerless and Sun

absorbs the moon completely, Sun is Atmakaraka. Here the Atma means not

absolute Atman but the inner Self Jeeva. Ahankara. Amavasya born person

may be a Self Centred, most Self ascertaining or Self projecting person.

The Chitta that is the analytical mind may not be very actilve. Other

things such as profession, activity etc. are as per the positions ;of

other planets placed in their respecting places.

>

>

Hari.Venkataraman.

>

>

>

>

>

--- On Tue, 24/3/09, Anita R ash.rsh55 wrote:

>

>

> Anita R ash.rsh55

> Re: Amavasya Births.

>

> Tuesday, 24 March, 2009, 9:30 AM

>

>

>

>

Hi,

> I think my husband was born on amavasya. Both his sun, moon with BUdha

are in makara rashi. But JH gives his tithi as shukla pratipat.

> Regs,

> Anita

>

> -

>