IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

-For UPDATE SOME ANSWERS .. BEWARE- VEDIC ASTROLOG

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Vikkas,Hope I have spelt your name right? Numerology is great BTW, heard that Pythagoras was the its father? After 3000 years, some rediscovery to put you guys on fast track!! Who would notice you with a limpy Vikas, and who could google you out from the millions? You sure are a winner with much weight added to your body. K-queen wasn’t wrong after all, who ruled the idiots for years. (BTW what happened, does she need another change now, any expert opinion?) I saw my friends coming up in new avatars overnight, thanks to the great soul pythagoras, Krishnan became Krishnane, and Gajanan became Gajanane. Though awestruck at the new nomenclature (the names got a western appeal), we kept wondering how to call them out? And then there was a Meera who became Meira and a Radha who started calling herself Raiddha? Now who will put an ancient Radhas and Meeras on the superhighway? Be blessed you kept away from Murkhanand ji (even in name), heard that divine gurus do not allow others to poke fun at them. They are dead serious!! And thank God your folks fixed you in your infancy only! Best Wishes to you.